[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 36

File: 1493293102565.jpg (54KB, 736x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493293102565.jpg
54KB, 736x525px
Someone please start making new threads edition

>playing
>hating
>brewing
>Metagame thoughts

Decklists:
>https://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/modern#paper
>http://mtgtop8.com/format?f=MO

Primers:
>http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/modern

Weekly Modern Metagame:
>https://www.mainphasemtg.net/modern-tier-list/2017/5/29/modern-tiered-list-weekly-update-and-analysis-for-52917
>>
File: moonman.jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>53611998
>>playing
Red & Taxes

>>hating
Forgetting that enchantments are a thing!

>>brewing
X & Taxes

>>Metagame thoughts
Sun & Moon is the only real outlier. Hard control with heavy reliance on nobody packing enchantment hate.
>>
>>53611998
>playing
Knightfall.
>hating
Tron. Less a question of lands being "protected" or the deck being "too powerful", more that I just don't enjoy playing against it.
>brewing
A midrangey build of Knightfall, because I miss Bant with blouses.
>Metagame thoughts
Eh. Though I feel like draw-go should be more viable that's clearly not what Wizards wants. So I can deal with things as they are.
>>
Thinking of getting into afinity chaps,

Anything to keep in mind?
>>
>>53611998

I'm trying to get the Aether Hub FNM prizes, and next Friday is Modern night. I've got two modern "decks" built, which do you think I should play:

Duck Hunt (Seismic Swans/Treasure Hunt)
Trading Post Mono-U Tron
>>
>>53612936
Duck Hunt for memes
>>
>>53612924
It's easy to hate out and lots of removal is good against it.

Playing it requires lots of counting.
>>
File: do-you-though.jpg (45KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
do-you-though.jpg
45KB, 600x360px
Here are the current results from the "pimp my deck" poll:
Not pimping out your deck is far in the lead at 46%.
Waiting a few months to around a year is in second place at 15%
14% are jokers who picked other and can be ignored.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13094890
>>
>>53613787
Foils are too much of a hassle.
I pimp my deck by getting cards from their first set or just the first set with the art I prefer.
For example, I'm gonna get a set of Ron Spencer Goblin Grenade for my 8whack deck because I prefer the art compared to M12.
>>
File: stop netdecking.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
stop netdecking.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
STOP
T
O
P

NET
E
T

DECKING
E
C
K
I
N
G
>>
>>53614144
>REEEEEEEEEEE
When ever I hear this, I just go look at more netdecks.
>>
>Playing
Burn
>Hating
Tron in all its forms. I just think it's a dumb deck. Also this four color ds infect deck at my lgs, because I'm never there to stomp it.
>brewing
I wouldn't say "brewing" but I'm seeing how burn feels with two thunderous wrath. Having to mulligan sucks, but worth it when i occasionally get to deal five damage with a single spell.
>metagame thoughts
Seems fine. A shame classic jund is so low rn tho
>>
File: tainted-strike.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
tainted-strike.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>53615052
>four color ds infect
Wut? Is it playing Tainted Strike or something?
>>
>>53615118
I believe so
>>
>looking through a drawer of mtg cards
>there are booster boxes but they are already opened
>realize that that the packs are still in order and have rares and stuff
>basically reopened an already opened booster box
>like 13 shock lands with a foil breeding pool, 2 mutavaults, ooze, 4 young pyromancer (i always thought that this was a rare), thespian stage, pithing needle, abrupt decay, and a jace

pretty good "re pull" i guess lol
>>
>>53615607
>not organizing all your cards immediately
triggered.jpg
>>
>>53615651
i honestly have no where to put them and im not really trying to get back into mtg right now
>>
>>53613787
I go for full art lands and my preferred art. My merfolk has every full art island plus one of my AVs is foil
>>
>>53615704
You can put them in my mailbox anon
>>
>>53616228
sent ;)
>>
>>53612924
like the other anon said, its easy to hate out. turn 2 stony silence or a couple of ancient grudges are back breaking. plus with the change of meta to disruptive midrange decks, even faster decks, and the printing of fatal push it is not well positioned. i'm actually surprised that there is such a big share of the meta playing it right now. its really not a good deck at the moment. plus the cards that you need to build it are very niche and will not help you build other decks if you ever feel like it. but if you are aware of all this and you still want to sac your whole board for a turn 3 - 4 kill then go ahead.

t. affinity player
>>
>>53616561
>i'm actually surprised that there is such a big share of the meta playing it right now
There's very much a "you play what you have" aspect to Modern, and like you point out, Affinity doesn't share pieces with many other decks. If you run Affinity, your other choices are things like Lantern Control and KCI Trawler.
>>
File: em.jpg (37KB, 310x223px) Image search: [Google]
em.jpg
37KB, 310x223px
>>53611998
>tfw Twin is still banned
>tfw Wotc is till refusing to admit that they made a mistake
>>
>>53616785
because they didn't
>>
>>53616822
>we are going to ban Twin in hope that the meta will change and people can play other decks like Temur Tempo or Jeskai whatever and other decks that Twin has been keeping down
>nothing changed
>Turns out decks that sucked before suck after the ban because hey there are other gatekeepers in modern besides only Twin

Although I will admit I liked seeing it get banned because literally everyone came out of the woodworks shoving shit brews everywhere
>>
>>53618423
People do play Jeskai though, and we don't have to worry about that combo-control nonsense anymore.
>>
>>53618465
Except control decks like Jeskai and Grixis were better before the banning
>>
>>53618489
>playing Jeskai
>not just shoving in the splinter twin combo
but why though?
>>
>>53618515
Because pure control lists were heavily favored against Twin

As some who has played Grixis Control forever, Twin match ups were hilarious easy at the time
>>
>looks at junds price

HOW DOES WIZARDS KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>53618547
>most expensive deck
>WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE

Jund isn't even that amazing right now. Why do you care?
>>
>>53618547
Getting away with what?
>>
>>53618547
jund is literally "I'm going to put the best cards from red black and green in a deck"

It's literally always going to be expensive
>>
>>53616822
The main reason stated for twins ban included that if twin was no longer around most of the other cards would slot into multiple new tier 1/2 decks. This didn't even come close to happening. UW control is the only real blue deck that uses anything previously contained in the twin shell, and while it has a large metagame share, it can't actually win to save it's life.

>>53618515
The 3 color twin builds were significantly more vulnerable to a lot of strategies, such as the actual UWR control deck. You would board out the twins in this matchup, but still have to hope that you drew better than your opponent to win.

Any control deck (and some midrange like jund) pre-ban shit all over twin. The ability to not hit nearly as many useful cards quick enough killed control. Basically if combo gets neutered, aggro picks up because it loses most of it's bad machups, and control gets pushed out of the meta.
>>
>>53618638
>Basically if combo gets neutered, aggro picks up because it loses most of it's bad machups, and control gets pushed out of the meta.
This is a good thing.
>>
>>53611998
>>playing
dredge and living end
>>hating
that new counters shit
>>brewing
ponza
>>Metagame thoughts
its fun
>>
File: des shotgun.jpg (12KB, 181x180px) Image search: [Google]
des shotgun.jpg
12KB, 181x180px
This key walks into your LGS with a shotgun and body armor and says he hates net decking.

What do you do?
>>
Should I build Eternal Command? All I'm missing is Goyf and Misty Rainforest, and both of those are a lot cheaper right now than they usually are.
>>
>>53618742
>key
wtf lol

guy
>>
>>53618742
I live in the South, so we all pull out our guns and tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>53618742
Jund him until he cries and makes another video
>>
Is there a way I can trade one of my decks for another? I am getting bored of tron and want to play titanshift instead.
>>
>>53618892
You trade your tron pieces for titanshift pieces.

If you're asking if there's a way to straight up swap decks, that sounds like a local thing you would need to set up in person.
>>
>>53618924
Which is best for BtL Scapeshift right now: white splash, black splash, or 5 color?
>>
>>53620165
Didn't mean to quote.

Hopefully someone still plays it.
>>
>>53620237
Sorry anon, I think I've only ever seen it played once.
>>
>wanna play mtg again but none of my friends play it
>dont wanna go to a gaming store solo
>>
>>53621501
Just go solo. It's awkward before and between rounds, but while you're playing it's fine.

Source: I do it.
>>
>>53618648
It's really not though, a meta of >50% linear aggro is not good
>>
>>53622051
1. Says who?
2. Is it actually >50% linear aggro? I look at metagame shares and I see an awful lot of combo and midrange.
>>
>>53621501
I go solo all the time. it's a bit awkward waiting for rounds to start some times, just go ogle the singles until pairings are announced.

tfw no mtg friends. or regular friends.

the interface isn't the greatest but xmage is a decent mtg simulator.
>>
>>53622173
i was looking through my pokemon cards (base set) and mtg collection and i was just remembering all the fun that i had and how i literally played mtg all during the summer with my friends but they all moved away or left mtg and its kinda just sad now cuz i still enjoy the game

feelsbadman
>>
>>53620165
White splash
>>
>>53622173
>just go ogle the singles until pairings are announced
>not whipping out your phone and shitposting in this very thread
>>
>>53622173
>>53622487
I usually awkwardly talk to my opponent and whoever else is nearby.
>>
>>53622487
i do that between rounds. gotta pick out what I want to grab with my store credit afterwards
>>
>>53623134
>gotta pick out what I want to grab with my store credit afterwards
lmao
>>
I got some cash to finish either living end or dredge. What do you guys think is better for the current death shadow meta
>>
>>53623260
Dredge for sure.
>>
>>53623278
I'm leaning towards it too rn because of the cost of fulminator rn, but why do you think so?
>>
>>53623299
Conflagrate to kill a death's shadow player that goes too low, can dredge and hardcast stinkweed imp to kill goyf or shadow.

Dredge is also really good against Living End.
>>
>>53623330
>that dredge vs. living end match at GP Copenhagen
Dredge got BTFO. G1 they ate favored but not post board.
>>
>watch grixis shadow match
>"deck looks fun"
>check card list
>almost $1000
>"nevermind"
>"wait"
>realize im literally only missing death's shadow and k command for the main deck
>every other card is in one of my other edh and modern decks
>unsure of how to feel about this
>>
>>53623260
death's shadow

But really, you should play shadow
>>
>>53624168
Haven't watched it yet, but analyzing a match-up based on a single match is not good.

Unless Living End was boarding out its namesake card in favor of something like Yixlid Jailer (which would be a serious metagame call), it would need to get lucky and draw graveyard hate that only affects its opponent.
>>
>>53624643

Living end brings in Leyline of the Void. Dredge can't deal with it and gets steamrolled.
>>
>>53624168
>but not post board
>literally every dredge matchup
>>
>>53624695
Well there you go. Living End needs to have Leyline in its opener, which incentives keeping a hand that is otherwise not good. That definitely hurts Dredge, but it is capable of winning by playing normal magic (less so since GGT was banned, but it can).
>>
>>53624779

>Dredge is really good against Living End!
>Unless they have their one card that completely blanks our entire strategy!

What was even your point? Every deck that has graveyard hate in their sideboard rolls over Dredge. That's why it isn't posting any results anymore. Even Living End can beat it.
>>
>>53624893
>http://magic.wizards.com/en/events/coverage/gpkob17/top-8-decklists-2017-05-28
I don't even play Dredge, but you're just being silly.

It's like saying that every deck that has artifact hate in their sideboard rolls over Affinity. Sounds good in theory, but in practice the people who play these decks know the hate, pack counterhate in their sideboards, and only need to win one of those sideboarded games.
>>
>>53624979
How exactly does Dredge get around graveyard hate quickly enough for it to matter then?
>>
>>53625380
Since we've been talking about Leyline here, Nature's Claim.
>>
What are the best anti eldrazi tron sideboard cards? Godhead of Awe?
>>
>>53625764
aye lmao
>>
>>53625764
Yes, clearly Godhead of Awe is the best option.
>>
>>53625994
Thanks
>>
>>53625764
Big planeswalkers like Gideon and Elspeth

CMC 2 hard removal like Blessed Alliance, or sweepers like Wrath of God

Eldrazi tron is annoying though, because if you side too much one way for it, the other part will get you. If you try to disable Tron, you die to Reshaper and Seer beats, and if you side all the creature hate like you would against a stompy deck, you get wrecked by Karn.
>>
>>53625764

Probably fulminator mages and ghost quarters? Only if you're deck is already decent at removing eldrazi though. That way you can kill the first few threats and then keep them off the big mana stuff with land disruption
>>
File: 20170605_043918.jpg (798KB, 1999x885px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_043918.jpg
798KB, 1999x885px
>>53611998
>playing
Just built Abzan Company.
>hating
Don't really hate any decks. I'm not a fan of burn decks but I don't hate them.
>brewing
I want to try an Ally Company deck. Just a shitty fun bant deck.
>Metagame thoughts
It's good.
>>
>>53618547
>Expensive_goodstuff.dek
>ohhhhh shit, durr, it's expensive

...fucking really?
>>
>>53622144
Says anyone who isn't retarded.
>>
Playing - mono black devotion

Hating - tron

Brewing - bant cheerios. It's like you go to turn 2 and take off. But is dead to rights by forced sac's and soul sisters.

Meta game thoughts is good/meh... I ran into a turn 2 tasigur against grixis shadow and that shit was super annoying. Lost 2-1... both game losses were to that flamboyant d bag.
>>
>>53627898
Soul sisters beats cheerios....

What am i even reading?
>>
File: stillalive.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stillalive.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
New to competitive modern, any tips for buying fetches/shocks? I play burn and jesus fuck the prices... Is there some way or time to buy these so I don't feel like I just got raped?
>>
>>53628230
I play modern at my lgs and use any store credit i get to get the cards i need slowly even a budget burn deck can go 3-1 in these settings then use it to improve your deck
>>
>>53628262
This has probably been argued into the ground, but it seems like fetches are really fucking strong. Even a mono deck benefits from them 'cause of the thinning. Think they'll introduce more cards like harsh mentor to make the reliance on fetch a little bit more risk oriented vs reward? Seems like a pretty tall barrier to entry for the format.

I mean, overall they seem like they add more variety than they take away, but still...
>>
>>53628317
the thinning is marginal, it ultimately doesn't really help much in that regard

fetches fix your mana so you don't get screwed since the first few turns are so important
>>
>>53628345
Gotchya' I'm assuming the less consistent they make mana for multi-colored decks the faster the meta would slide back to mono?
>>
the mtg episode of south park is on for those who can laugh at themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6fUiqz6-w
>>
>>53628398
and apparently the stream restarted so its not on that episode any more
>>
>>53628317
Oh don't get me wrong fetches are basically needed to play im just saying get them slowly if budget dosent allow
>>
>>53628568
You can do pretty fine with just painlands and scarslands and basics. Fetches are only really necessary if you're playing Wild Nacatl or need lands in the graveyard or shuffle effects.
>>
>>53628770
He shouldnt be playing the cat anyway
>>
>>53627809
>can't make a case
>better call them a retard
>>
>>53618585
>>53618592
>>53618593
>>53627786

Everyone missed the rhetorical question "WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A DECK THAT COST OVER 1K $?"
>>
>>53629554
Supply and demand.
>>
>>53629554
Because people like the game.
>>
>>53629554
Speculator Jews in bed with maro
>>
>>53629334
English is not your first language, is it?
>>
>>53629688
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

Read. Learn.
>>
>>53629583
Rhetorical question, why is supply so low when demand is so high? People want the product, WotC decides it's better not to answer the demand cause muh collecting game.

>>53629606
Who here believes bigger card shops have inside information on product releases? And why wouldn't they have?
>>
>>53629790
Considering how awful Wizards is with getting everything leaked all the time I'm pretty certain that no-one outside of Wizards knows anything that everyone else doesn't.
>>
>>53629790
>cause muh collecting game.
You answered your own question. Wotc does answer the demand, which is why Jund doesn't cost $2k+ like Legacy decks. They've reprinted goyf three times for instance.
>>
>>53629819
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

They didn't reprint to answer the demand you brick, but create hype for it being a chase rare.
>>
>>53629875
If they reprint to answer the demand then the demand goes away and they can't use it to sell product again and again and again.

Their cards are worth more to them if some of them are really expensive on the secondary market.
>>
>>53629875
Try checking the price history.

The purpose of Modern Masters sets is to both sell product AND help supply.
>>
>>53629875
Hint: repeatedly declaring your question to be rhetorical just makes you a shitter.
>>
>>53629925
I know, that's their main strategy to sell the reprint sets anyway. I'm just answering to some asshole thinking they are printing to demand rather than printing to hyping their product to sell the product. Why would WotC give rats ass about need of the demand over being able to sell the product most efficiently.

>>53629928
Maybe, but you really think a company trying to make the most money they can isn't first and foremost trying to sell the product?

>>53629937
Why are you retards answering to rhetorical questions?
>>
>>53630317
>Why would WotC give rats ass about need of the demand over being able to sell the product most efficiently.
Because the two are connected.
>Maybe, but you really think a company trying to make the most money they can isn't first and foremost trying to sell the product?
They are trying to maximize profit. In order to do that, they need to sell product. In order to sell product, they need for there to be demand for that product. Keeping the format healthy ensures long term demand, letting them sell product again and again.
>Why are you retards arguing on the internet?
Hmmm....
>>
File: 1488583774877.jpg (9KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1488583774877.jpg
9KB, 168x168px
What do you guys do to bring your decks to fnm / modern monday?

Do you bring it in a tower deck box, 2 smaller ones, a specific case, a fat pack box?
>>
>>53630832
Ultra Pro Satin Tower.
>>
>>53630409
>Because the two are connected.
True, but cards like tarmogoyf are still grossly under supplied cards. Yes, you can get 4x Tarmogoyfs and 4x Liliana and always will if you pay enough money. Should you ever pay over half a ton to get them ever? If you are not insane or if you literally can trash money, then yes.

>Why are you retards arguing on the internet?
Because we are all bored enough to go into 4chan.
>>
>>53630832
i have it preslotted into the duel disk on my arm
>>
>>53630899
>True, but cards like tarmogoyf are still grossly under supplied cards.
If they printed them enough to actually make them cheap, you'd get Chronicles syndrome. People who already own the cards would get pissed and people who don't already own the cards would get wary, and that isn't good for the format which isn't good for future sales which isn't good for maximizing profit. At the same time, you've already lowered the price, so including the card in future reprints is less of a draw, again leading to fewer sales.
>>
>>53630923
>mfw I want duel disks to be real
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>53630832
Satin tower is the best choice, assuming you have need for dice, or are double sleeving your deck. If neither of those apply to you, then just a regular ultrapro deck box will be fine.
>>
>>53630832
The same new phyrexia fat pack box I've had for ages.
>>
Why do people play green/white fetches over black/red fetches in Titanshift?
>>
>>53632049
I would guess it's because you need the green early to ramp.
>>
>>53630979
So we do agree that WotC isn't printing for demand, right?
>>
>>53632335
Ok, that was too lazy troll at this point. My bad.

I've been brewing an idea to build RG aggro with Hidden herbalist, Burning-Tree Emissary and Reckless Bushwacker. What does these creature aggros lose to nowadays to not put out results?
>>
Any BW Eldrazi and Taces player here?
I'm building the deck after having a ton of fun with playtesting but I'd like some hints from experienced players.
I don't know what's wrong with lands. I get flooded sometimes, sometimes I get to go on with only two lands (currently playing 22)
Also I'd like to see some of your decklists, I'm still searching for a build that fits my style and my local metagame (I'm testing an heavy blink build)
How many Sculler/Strangler?
Can we find some spots for Thraben inspector in order two draw more?
>>
>>53615052
What did my mono u tron baby ever do to you anon ;_;
>>
>>53632572
Honestly I've never played mono u tron so I guess I don't hate you as much. I'm sure your deck is still dumb tho
>>
>>53632572
Stole all my turns and made me deck out. Fucking asshole
>>
Can I chalice on 2 then chalice on 1? Or 1 then 2? Asking for a friend
>>
>>53632803
Chalice on 1 has a cmc of 2 when it's on the stack, so it gets countered.
>>
>>53632803
When you cast chalice for x = 1, the converted mana cost of the spell is two.
>>
>>53632803
You could 1 then 2.
>>
>>53630832
I use a Black Ultimate Guard flip 'n tray to hold my main deck that I actually play. My other decks are just stuffed inside a Kaladesh Fatpack.
>>
>>53624564

feel good because you can build it
>>
>tfw dont own any fetch lands i cant play competitively

maybe next year
>>
>>53634227
just sell a kidney bruh
>>
>>53634227
work for a day, you can now afford a scalding tarn
>>
>>53632779
Gotta keep the 2 card combo alive! Well 2 cards and an extra 12 mana...
>>
>>53628317
My deck doesn't use any fetches so I just use Suppression Field to make people that do mad.
Works decently.
>>
>>53634227
Just use the lands you've got. Fetches are really only a couple of percent over other lands and as a bonus you don't give D&T their free wins.
>>
File: the-ravaging.jpg (155KB, 1106x723px) Image search: [Google]
the-ravaging.jpg
155KB, 1106x723px
>>53634227
Where we're going, we don't need fetchlands.
>>
File: home.jpg (279KB, 1327x1333px) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
279KB, 1327x1333px
I have about 100 singles I want to sell where should I go to get the best price per card
>>
>>53634572
starcitygames of course
>>
>>53634572

nice art

sell on cardmarket if you're a yuropoor
>>
>>53634516
ravager is a 1/1
>>
File: beep-boop.jpg (231KB, 1181x863px) Image search: [Google]
beep-boop.jpg
231KB, 1181x863px
>>53634619
Yep, he sure is. Just leave him alone, he's harmless.
>>
File: 1493717276523.jpg (49KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
1493717276523.jpg
49KB, 604x402px
>>53611998
beginner here, are duel decks worth getting? how do they compare to planeswalker decks? and are there any other options? i just want something to get started with. only planning to play with one friend for now.
>>
>>53634799
no
>>
>>53634799
Yeah sure. If you're playing for bullshit, then just buy whatever bullshit you want. If you wanna look at getting into competitive magic then start Googling shit about the formats
>>
>>53634799
see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH3rF9GdBv0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el20lv65QGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vYRylzo5gM

inb4 shill
>>
>>53634911
>>53634799
also if you are looking to learn mtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4pxcTnKks
>>
>>53634799
If you're only playing with 1 friend, the duel decks are cool because they're meant to be played against each other.
PW decks are pretty much in the same boat.
Both are decent jumping off points.
>>
>>53634799
Even as an old grizzled veteran I enjoyed the hell out of playing Izzet v Golgari.

They're a good intro or casual product for people who don't have a bunch of cards, though I don't know what the current vs decks are like.
>>
File: 1495128515327.jpg (38KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495128515327.jpg
38KB, 900x900px
>>53634887
>>53634838
i don't need to play competitively right now. at this moment i don't even know how much i like the game.

>>53634911
actually i've seen these already. but i wanted to get some additional opinions here.

>>53634928
i casually played a PC version of the game a long time ago and i play other tcg/ccgs so i don't think it'll be too difficult to get started.
also these are only available on that site right?

>>53634961
>>53635161
actually we were planning to play with/bring our own cards so we probably won't be playing the duel decks like they're intended to be played.
i think he wanted to get the amonkhet PW deck. i was thinking of getting some duel deck, depending on what my store has to offer.

i'm wondering if that would make for balanced and good games?
i'll appreciate other beginner advice as well. thanks in advance.
>>
>>53635263
>also these are only available on that site right?
yeah i believe so
>>
>>53635263
>>53635355
You can find the rookie deck lists here:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/card-kingdom-rookie-deck-blue/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/card-kingdom-rookie-deck-white/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/card-kingdom-rookie-deck-black/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/card-kingdom-rookie-deck-red/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/card-kingdom-rookie-deck-green/

You can just buy the singles to build them all for a few bucks.
>>
File: Zdzisław Beksiński.jpg (61KB, 1000x566px) Image search: [Google]
Zdzisław Beksiński.jpg
61KB, 1000x566px
>>53634572
>tfw Zdzisław Beksiński will never have his art on a magic card
>>
>>53635263
Get the fuck out of the competitive modern general. Go throw your money down a pit and then blow your brains out you stupid fucking pig in human clothes.
>>
>>53636255
>being this poor
>>
>>53636255
>competitive modern general
This is just modern general. There are no $$$.
>>
>>53636316
Roll your fat ass up to the through piggy, wizards is more than happy to fleece your barely literate ass. I just wish I didn't have to share the same hobby as drooling mouthbreathers like you who can't even understand this thread isn't for noobs.
>>
File: autism.gif (973KB, 256x186px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
973KB, 256x186px
>>53636255
>>53636398
>>
File: 1487525015186.jpg (26KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1487525015186.jpg
26KB, 500x304px
>>53636398
>being THIS poor
i understand that buying singles is always better, i do it for other games. but again, i don't know much about this game and just want to give it a shot for now.
maybe i shouldn't if it means i have to deal with autists like you.
>>
>>53636398
Yeah this thread is only for enlightened hardcore gamers such as myself.

*tip's trilby*
>>
File: fuck you bitch.jpg (107KB, 1000x552px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you bitch.jpg
107KB, 1000x552px
>>53636398
>>53636255
>>
>>53636463
You can use x-mage/cockatrice to test it online for free
If you know the basis, you can go to your LGS and draft
It give you experience and cards for ~10 bucks
>>
>>53636463
Good, get the fuck out you stupid dogposter. I'm glad I was able to keep the game clean of another garbage noob who needs to be told how to tap his lands.
>>
>>53636570
I'd be happy to play with you, just to drink your tear
I'm bad and insanely lucky
>>
File: blow it out your ass.png (8KB, 706x385px) Image search: [Google]
blow it out your ass.png
8KB, 706x385px
>>53636570
>>53636398
>>53636255
>>
File: desolatormagic.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
desolatormagic.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>53636570
Des, is that you?
>>
>>53636398
>just bought set of shocks and 8 fetches
>see this post
>>
File: 1493609209862.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
1493609209862.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>53636398
>>
xmage didnt send me an email for registration

what do i do now
>>
>>53640824
Try harder.
>>
>>53640824
you'll have to pay up for mtgo now
>>
>>53640824
Goldfish on tappedout instead.
>>
>>53640964
>>53641019
>>53641071
got the email

thanks for your help
>>
File: 1496696835173.png (161KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1496696835173.png
161KB, 403x433px
>tfw Modern general is even more autistic than the EDH general

I guess casual formats just attract spergs.
>>
>>53642073
nice projection
>>
>>53642073
this is true
animeposters are the highest of spergs
>>
>>53642073
Not sure if Standard-baby or Legacy-fag.
>>
>>53636463
I recommend buying the deck builders toolkit. In that way you get to crack some boosters and make your own deck following some guidelines. One toolkit can make two decks but I think one would be considerably weaker than the other. Just get one each. Also give Magic Duels a try. Its free and its a great tool for learning.
>>
>>53613787
My version of Pimp basically means I just get the original printing of whatever card I've got, non foil. Usually this works out great but I'm seriously considering shelling out like €500 for a playset of Alpha bolts…
>>
>>53642195

>whinging about anime on 4chan

Back to lebbit with you
>>
File: 1494994400905.jpg (419KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494994400905.jpg
419KB, 1200x1200px
3-1 for 3rd tonight with Red & Taxes.

Dropped a match to Revolt Zoo because memes.
>>
>>53642550
No one cares about your meme deck
>>
what card sleeves do you all use? I got new KMC's and the quality is much worse than the previous ones I got
>>
>>53642580
I switched from KMC to Ultra Pro Eclipse.
>>
>>53642580
Dragonshield mattes are as good as ever, and ultra pro has seriously upped their game on sleeves lately. The eclipse sleeves are really highly reviewed and even the cheapo mattes have been improved.
>>
>>53642550
Will this ever be fucking translated? I want to know what it says about the phyrexian critters and the goblin up in the corner
>>
>>53642651
Yeah, Ultra Pro is a weird company that makes stuff that's really good and stuff that's meh/bad. I use the Satin Towers and now the eclipse sleeves and I'm happy. I also use their playmats, but that's just because they make the stuff that SCG gives out.
>>
>>53642691
go learn weeb speak yourself and translate it
>>
>>53642754
Fuck that shit I ain't learning no moon runes I only speak human language, American.
>>
File: 1482420100166.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482420100166.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>53642575
who shit in your oatmeal, cupcake?
>>
>>53642580
I use illustrated sleeves while tripple sleeving (use the Ultra Pro Outer Sleeves instead the KMC ones(OSG), since they are a lot more durable).
>>
>>53642998
triple sleeving?? dude what
>>
>>53642998
How thick does triple sleeving make your deck?
>>
>>53643019
Illustrated sleeves have a habit of delaminating / getting marked if you don't sleeve them.
>>
>>53643029
The same as a double sleeved EDH deck.
>>
>>53643121
Yikes.
>>
>>53643121
hows the shuffle feel / durability of the ultra pro outers?
>>
>>53643134
Got big hands and I'm used to shuffle it, since he cards become very wide, they rarely get stuck (like when you use regular Dragon Shields) allowing a more smooth shuffle.
Also I love my opponents trying to shuffle (usually the just break).
It's also good to avoid people riffle shuffle your Deck, allowing the cards to maintain their initial quality. Also allows me o use pimping illustrations.
>>
>>53643193
That's one reason I like the old KMC sleeves / new Eclipse. I've never had cards stick.
>>
>>53643143
Slippery, very slippery, but they are a lot thoughter than KMC's.
Each match an opponent would break 2-3 for simply trying to shuffle. I would as well break a few after any shuffles. Was a complete waste... They are too big so a lot of it is jus open space, making it very fragile, specially in the corners.
The Ultra Pro's, despise having a worse feel, are more compacts, making the overall card sturdier, and are much harder to break (you need to drop the card). They also allow to see the illustrations more clearly, since it's not matte.
>>
Ignore all the typos, using a mobile and the dictionary keeps changing the words (including to a different language)
>>
File: 1496718556352175991834.jpg (4MB, 2736x4864px) Image search: [Google]
1496718556352175991834.jpg
4MB, 2736x4864px
Hers a photo so you can have an idea of the size (includes sideboard)
>>
>>53643377
>using foreign cards
Unless you are in Japan or from Japan, I don't like you.
>>
>>53643377
>weeb karn
i bet youre THAT GUY with the anime girl sleeves
>>
>>53630832
In the ultrapro boxes with the two life counters on the front inside an old Beatdown box I got from a friend.
>>
>>53643442
Speaking of weab sleeves, which give you the best competitive advantage? I'm looking to trigger as many people as possible without being removed from the store.
>>
>>53611998
>playing
Simic evolve
>brewing
Better Simic evolve
>hating
My lack of a budget
>metagame thoughts
Dude I'm only like a month into this game. I don't even know what most cards *do* yet
>>
File: 1494349180624.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494349180624.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>go to my first modern event at lgs
>guy who vocally despises netdecking is my first round opponent
>i built 8-rack
>"Hey anon, didn't know you had a modern deck! Did you netdeck it?"
>he scoops both games before I play a rack effect because he's mad about not having cards
>>
>>53643558
Who was the one who said that, you or him?
>>
>>53643476
would also like to know this
>>
File: IMG_20170606_042601.jpg (5MB, 2736x4864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_042601.jpg
5MB, 2736x4864px
>>53643397
In Europe, Asian and Russian languages have a higher value, people love to collect this languages, so when I have a possibility of getting an Asian language for closely the same price as the English counterpart, I will always go for the Asian. Also y era is filled with this collectors, so it's much easier to trade or sell.
The Karn is Simplified Chinese (S-CH). I love the Chinese alphabet, but also lie a lot the letter above be letters I tried Japanese card names (unfortunately not all Japanese cards have it).
>>
Does anyone else like the idea of dirt cheap/trash legacy? Just for the cool art, superior borders, and the jankiest shit ever printed?
>>
>>53643575

Him. I sort of expected him to hate playing against it, but I didn't even have a mutavault in play. The only damage he had taken was from two resolved smallpox.
>>
>>53643581
If you want to collect it fine, just expect me to call you an asshole if you play me with it. Being able to easily tell what the cards do is an important part of the game.
>>
File: 1496720059907476564231.jpg (3MB, 4864x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1496720059907476564231.jpg
3MB, 4864x2736px
>>53643442
I dislike anime.
I use chrome sleeves like the Commander 2014 (Tefferi in Eldrazi Tron and Nahiri in Affinity). They are shiny.
>>
>>53643604
Great stuff.
>>
>>53643592
I don't really understand what you are asking.
>>
>>53643476
>>53643576
I have some Miku sleeves that I use for tokens and for Spawnsire of Ulamog's Eldrazi murder squad
>>
>>53643681
If you don't know what a Karn does, you are in a very difficult spot.
Also when people ask, I simply open the Gatherer in my mobile phone
>>
>>53643681
> Being able to easily tell what the cards do is an important part of the game.
That's why we need 200 planeswalkers with three to five radically different abilities, emblems, and dice for counters that you may or may not forget to adjust.
Because that's what card games are about, right?
>>
>>53643738
There are thousands if not tens of thousands of Modern legal cards. Having them all memorized to the point where you can be completely certain of what they do is impossible.

Opening up Gatherer takes time, and if we're in a tournament I have to call a judge to do it, slowing down the game.
>>
>>53643738
>opening your phone during a match
JUDGE
>>
>>53643760
Reading the card explains the card. The problem here is that you can't read the card.
>>
>>53643800
>casual match
>someone slaps down a walker
>look at it
>bullshit +1
>bullshit -2
>ult won't happen for 5 more turns or ever
The problem here is I just don't like planeswalkers.
All I know is that there Gook Karn exiles shit and reboots. He's actually pretty simple as far as the cancer goes.
>>
Does anyone here know how Team events work with regard to planeswalker points?

For example, let's say Players A, B, and C are a team of three. Players A and B win their matches, but Player C loses. Would A, B, and C all get 3 x multiplier points, would only A and B get 3 x multiplier points, or what?
>>
Help me /tg/, you're my only hope.

This guy I know used to run a graveyard deck and used this older card that I can't find any info on. The card was black, almost positive it was an enchantment, and the art was a portal with monsters coming out of it. I'm pretty sure it was something like "at the beginning of your upkeep, return a creature card from your graveyard onto the battlefield" but I could be wrong about that. Does anyone know what card this is?
>>
>>53644764
Seance?
>>
>>53644791
nope
>>
File: CHING-CHONG PARTY EIDORON.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
CHING-CHONG PARTY EIDORON.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>53643397
>ask shopbro for eidolon
>goes into the case
>flits around with the eidolon pile, pulls out a korean eidolon
>him: 'YOU WANT CHING-CHONG PARTY EIDORON?'
>me 'you got two?'

and thats the true story of me buying some magic cards today before the shop weekly
>>
>>53644764
>>
>>53644764
Dawn of the Dead and Debtor's Knell fit that ability description.
>>
File: anonymous delivers.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous delivers.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>53644764
>>
>>53644836
>not running chingchong party 'lons, full-art searing blazes, and white border bolts.

this is what they mean by burn being the deepest deck
>>
Do you guys think that marvels is modern playable?
>>
>playing
Boros prison, blue moon, black moon
>hating
Tron and pack rats
>brewing
esper midrange
>Metagame thoughts
wotc should ban karn
>>
>>53645790
Worth a shot, probably would not be hard to take a game 1. But once the stony pithing needles come in, it will be hard times.
>>
>>53645790
Not without getting it into play early. There are plenty of good targets for it in Modern, but turn 4 is too slow. There's also the issue that artifact hate is way more powerful and plentiful in Modern.
>>
>>53645790
There needs to be better energy cards to support it. Playing garbage like Whirler Virtuoso and Servant of the Conduit is going to get you capped in memedern. Maybe when we return to Kaladesh in 2026.
>>
>>53645790
no
>>
>>53643528
Just play mono green stompy
>>
>>53645790
>hoped for a really sick energy sink payoff card
>costs little energy at all, coco cast without paying
Was really hoping for a nuke em effect, I mean Marvel is cool when you spin for Glimmer but basically incentivized a playset of Mom's Spaghetti.
Idk energy fireball when?
>>
>>53646104
Better idea: play a budget version of a competitive deck
>>
>>53646125
Return to Kaladesh.
>>
>>53646125
It's called Electrostatic Pummeler
>>
>>53646205
I think he wants Storm but with energy instead of actual Storm.
>>
to my fellow stormfags out there, how many cost reducers are you guys playing? i can't decide on 7 or 8
>>
>someone 5'0ed with 4 seeker of the way in esper

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/665524#paper

wewlads
>>
>>53646307
Better play 8 before wotc bans you back down to 4.
>>
>>53646632

>implying wotc will touch storm
>>
>>53646760
It's not like Storm has had the most bans of any deck in Modern or anything.
>>
>>53646780
the last time there was a targeted storm ban was seething song. the deck isn't even broken, even though wizards has a hatred for storm there's no reason why they would touch storm. it's in a perfect place right now. before, storm was either unplayable or just the best possible thing you could be doing. now, the deck is super reasonable without being super oppressive.
>>
>>53646824
Doesn't the current incarnation of storm win on turn 3 a non-trivial amount of the time?
>>
>>53646843
yeah, if your opponent doesn't have any way to kill a 2/2 or a 1/3 and didn't play any hand disruption on turn one or two and isn't playing counterspells you can kill on turn three if you have a gifts and two rituals in hand. that's a LOT of things that have to go right for you
>>
>>53646843
not to mention, the deck is really easy to hate out and loses to thoughtseize decks and gets slaughtered by burn
>>
>>53646870
Sure, but if it happens often enough that's a perfectly valid reason for a banning.
>>
>>53646879
a lot of decks in modern are consistently doing powerful things on turn 3 or 4. some decks even kill you through interaction on turn 3 or 4. storm is not one of those decks. for the most part, if you have at least two pieces of relevant interaction against the storm deck, the storm player is probably dead, and if you back that up with pressure, the storm player is very very dead
>>
>>53646879
also, the only reason why the deck has such a large metagame share is because the deck is super cheap on modo. it's not a very popular deck in paper, in fact it doesn't have a lot of good paper finishes to its name, aside from the gp top 8 by martin muller but that guy is just insane at magic.
>>
>>53646921
Decks that consistently goldfish on turn 3 are very likely targets for a banning. That's one of the format's criteria. Turn 4 is fine and inconsistently being able to kill before turn 4 is also fine.
>>
>>53646969
if they ban storm, they ban storm. like, they won't because the deck isn't actually that good and has its fair share of problems but storm will never die until wizards decides to ban all the storm cards. by this logic though, wizards should have banned grishoalbrand or infect because both of those decks goldfish on turn 3 or even turn two.
>>
>>53646205
I actually really like Pummeler in that way too. Wish this guy was cheaper to add to Energy Aggro.
>>
File: IMG_3022.png (124KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3022.png
124KB, 223x311px
>>53647023
forgot pic
energyaetherling is almost sweet
>>
>>53630923
Pics?
>>
>>53646969
>also the turn 4 meme

just saw this, gonna disregard everything you posted before this if you're that retarded that you think the turn 4 meme is real
>>
>>53647020
Infect did get banned. Grishoalbrand's T2 or 3 kill is inconsistent.
>>
>>53647035
It is real though. The deck needs to be able to win on turn 3 in reality rather than just goldfishing, but it's a serious red flag.
>>
>>53647037
no it didn't, the deck was actually still super good after probe was banned. what sealed infect's coffin was fatal push
>>
>>53647096
>after probe was banned.
>no it didn't
It's almost like they try to ban a minimum number of cards or something.
>>
>>53647046
the thing is though that storm rarely gets the turn three kill. it's possible, and you can even kill people on turn two if you play simian spirit guide. but in order for a turn three kill to even happen, you need to have the right cards and your opponent has to have LITERAL nothing. postboard, it gets even worse because you can literally never beat a grafdiggers cage or a rest in peace or any generic hate that anyone can play in any sideboard and people are already playing these cards anyways, so you don't even have to dedicate any slots to beat storm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6fUiqz6-w

mtg episode of south park being streamed
>>
>>53647193
Doesn't that episode get the lands wrong?
>>
>>53647211
its a parody, its not gonna be 100 correct

they call it "mana card"
>>
god damn it randy
>>
>>53645226
>full-art searing blazes, and white border bolts.
but anon those don't go into death & taxes

>not playing party hard bear in '30 creatures 4 aether vials' deck
>>
>>53643681
Verbally assaulting your opponent is against the MTR, mong.
>>
Can we unban Splinter Twin yet?

It's very obvious that the ban didn't do what it intended to do
>>
>>53647477
never
>>
>>53647477
No.
>It's very obvious that the ban didn't do what it intended to do
It made Splinter Twin no longer a thing.
>>
>>53647477
We can and should, but WOTC won't lest they lose face.
>>
>>53646104
Can you reccomend any cheap mono green stompy decks?
>>53646144
Those are still pretty expensive I find
>>
>>53647500
The Twin mirror was my favourite matchup.
>>
>>53647569
Not relative to constructed Magic prices. You can build budget versions of several decks for ~$100 or less.
>>
>>53647569
Here's a list of several budget decks. Stompy should be there somewhere. Notice that some are upgrade able and some not.

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/decks/budget/modern#paper
>>
>>53647477
I can already see it. Grixis shadow twin, Temur twin, twin control. Fuck no.
>>
>>53647715
everytime someone suggest a twin unban it's a ufag, i agree with this anon here. FUCK twin and FUCK unbanning twin. it warped the format too much
>>
>>53647731
Pretty much anytime someone wants something unbanned its a blue-fag. The obvious exceptions are BBE and SFM since those are people's waifus.
>>
>Favourite colors from top to bottom
Red
Blue
Green
White
Black
>>
>>53647784
Black
White
Red
Blue
Green
>>
>>53647784
Blue
Black
White
Red
Green
>>
>>53647715
Sounds great.
>>
Honestly, what's wrong with netdecking?
>>
>>53647859
Where great = awful
>>
>>53647867
Nothing. It just makes sure that shitbrews get crushed regularly.
>>
>>53647784
Black
Blue
Green=Red
White
>>
>>53647731
Warped how exactly?
>>
>>53648120
warped the format to have twin in it!
>>
>>53648129
By this logic every deck warps the format too much and no one should play anything.
>>
>playing
See brewing
>hating
Creature decks
>brewing
Esper Demonic Pact Control. It's even more fun then it sounds.
>Metagame thoughts
Creatures: The Tappening is a pretty boring game. Not enough cardslots to properly bring a gameplan to too many decks right now. Tron value is redik. Good modern creatures are -way- too sticky and evasive in general.
>>53647784
Blue
Black
Red
It's close, but Green
White
>>
>>53647697
Zombie hunt looks fun
>>
>>53647784
Green
Black
White
Red
Blue
>>
File: maromeme238.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
maromeme238.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>53648477
>green at the top
>blue at the bottom
MaRo Plz Go
>>
>>53643788
Only during the FNMs, also the phone is already open, it's being used for the life counter, for both players
>>
>>53647784
Green
Black
Blue
White
Red
>>
>>53623260
living end is boring as fuck man.

do you really want to spend your hard-earned money to literally only cycle creatures
>>
>>53649448
The cyclers are like $5 for all of them except street wraith, which is played in shadow decks now. The only pricey card in living end that doesn't see play else where is living end itself at around $20 each.
>>
>>53623330
Good how? You can't goldfish fast enough, get Living Ended, creatures enter from exile so Amalgams don't trigger and then you die to 6/4s in one shot.
>>
>>53618803

He currently says that he doesn't mind Jund. I'd love to see him go back on his word after losing more games to it.
>>
>>53611998
>>playing
Kiki Twin sort of
>>hating
Splinter twin ban
>>brewing
Kiki Twin, dear lord its bad without green but I already have the landbase so fuck it
>>Metagame thoughts
bring back splinter twin
>>
>>53634227

Play a mono-coloured deck. Merfolk, Skred Red, black devotion, green devotion, there are options for you.
>>
>>53643397
My modern deck has Jap Karns because they were the cheapest playset I could find that was all in one language.
>>
>>53649856
>black devotion
man that deck is slow
its pretty much hand hate out the pieces they need or gg
>>
>>53647477
I honestly wish they would unban Twin. I'm curious to see how Twin would fair against our newly adjusted meta. Does it get pummled by a turn 2 Though-knot Seer? Can it play around all the new removal and hand disruption? Does a turn 2 Harsh Mentor make the deck eat dirt, or just slow it down? Will it make Soul Sisters actually competitive?

>>53647784
Red
White
Green
Black
Blue
>>
>>53647784
white
blue
green
red
black
>>
>>53646969
They haven't banned Grishoalbrand yet and infect existed for years before receiving an indirect ban.
>>
>>53649473
The expensive cards for dredges are lands, loam that see fringe play elsewhere in modern and see play in legacy and bloodghast that is fun for a casual deck and is played in legacy dredge sometimes
>>
>>53650065
Is it just me or have alt-language cards gone up in price? Used to be they were usually cheaper.

Also, I've got various language cards for various reason so. Sometimes because I was in that country and it's what they sold, other times because I wanted a different language on all my mana dorks.
>>
>>53650065
>My modern deck has Jap Karns because they were flippin' awesome
ftfy
>>
File: Library Guardian.jpg (41KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Library Guardian.jpg
41KB, 375x523px
Would a card like this help to balance the modern meta by nerfing death shadow and buffing blue decks?
>>
>>53651566
how are you going to enforce the discard it should be a may or it should also say "when you discard a card reveal your hand"
also
no this card would be shit for the meta p
>>
>>53650577
>Does a turn 2 Harsh Mentor make the deck eat dirt, or just slow it down?
turn 4 mentor off vial on 2 in response to the first token's etb trigger stops it for a turn IF they didn't just tap the vial and there isn't enough life disparity to allow them to make up to 9 tokens without dying and swing to kill you, but phyrexian revoker is a whole lot cleaner and eldrazi displacer just dunks the enchantment if you manage to get an activation off.

in reality you're trying to play a dies-to-bolt creature against twin, which doesn't always work out like you want it to.
>>
>>53647784
White, green, black, red, blue
>>
>>53650065
> Jap Karns
> cheapest
How the hell is that possible? I have no idea how it works outside of Europe, but damn, here they are one of the most expensive language, just behind of T-Chinese, Korean and Russian.
>>
>>53651452
In the European market (based on MKM) Asian and Russian languages are always more expensive than the other languages. English is the middle value, being the Italian the cheapest.
Spanish, French, Portuguese (although some end up being more expensive, probably because Portugal now only received English cards) are usually cheaper as well.
The moment you see Asian languages you see a great increase of price, being the T-CH and Korean the more expensives. The most expensive language is the Russian, specially the foil ones, where some can become around 5 times the price of a regular foil.
>>
>>53652616

>>53652616

>>53652616

new bread
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.