[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Horus had lost the great war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Primarchs-detail[1].jpg (312KB, 717x526px) Image search: [Google]
Primarchs-detail[1].jpg
312KB, 717x526px
As everyone knows, the ancient psyker tyrant known only as the Emperor rued humanity with an iron fist for many millennia, consuming the souls of humanity by denying them knowledge of the Primordial Truth and meddling in affairs far beyond us mortals.

Imagine if you will, the horrors that would have come about in our peaceful galaxy if Horus had not stood up his diabolocal father and didn't become the warrior for the light of Truth, or if (great four forbid) Horus had "lost" despite his bravery and righteous fury.
>>
>>53605309
>this is what chaosfags actually believe
Have fun being raped by daemons for eternity
>>
>>53605360
Daemonette rape is indeed very fun.
>>
File: 1446615315583.jpg (124KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
1446615315583.jpg
124KB, 900x563px
>>53605360
>he fell for the rotting jew
Nice Emperor you got there fag.
>>
>>53605464
Pretty sure it isnt... I never red the lore, but I'm sure it would be lethal. If not, I doubt I'd still have my dick afterward.
>>
File: laughinggods.png (28KB, 443x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggods.png
28KB, 443x395px
>>53605479
>M41
>thinking you won't be raped by daemons for all eternity
Please, tell me more about the benefits of revering the Primordial Annihilator.
>>
>>53605483
For all you know, you may have 2 dicks and a crotchmouth by the time you're done. It's Slaanesh after all.
>>
File: IMG_0453.png (107KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.png
107KB, 500x303px
>>53605309
I need an old warpsmith and a young warpsmith, clearly somebody's been mainlining the Changer of Ways a bit much.

Vulkan, Dorn, and Ferrus Manus probably still do good for humanity, but not nearly enough to make up for Perturabo and Magnus. This is further worsened by the presence of the Dogfucker sexing with slannesh for the rest of eternity.

I would hazard a guess that in such a terrible alternate universe, one of the few points of similarity is that nobody knows which side of the conflict that the Alpha Legion grouped with.
>>
File: the fate of us all.jpg (498KB, 2560x1193px) Image search: [Google]
the fate of us all.jpg
498KB, 2560x1193px
>>53605309
>chaosfags are out in force again
But seriously, it always bothered me how HH authors are trying to make the conflict grey, when one side is literally trying to murderfuck the galaxy with the powers of demons from hell and eat every soul out there. They are trying to justify the most evil faction in the setting, and not by making it better, but by blaming a person who tried to prevent the murdefucking by chaos. You would literally have to make chaos gods misunderstood heroes and outright claim that HE was making the Imperium to satisfy his tyrany bone to make the Emperor seem evil.
>>
>>53605479
>rotting
Are you really going to use this as a insult when you have Nurgle on your team?Chaos makes all its puppets dumb as bricks.
>>
>>53610578
You got it backwards, you have to be brick-smert to willingly follow Chaos.
>>
File: ADB books in a nutshell.png (2MB, 868x1732px) Image search: [Google]
ADB books in a nutshell.png
2MB, 868x1732px
>>53609491
Well, you know...
>>
>>53609491
Problem is, Imperium would be the bad guys in any other setting. I for one am all for a few greys, giving the traitors some depth and motivation, rather than have it just be pretty grey versus pitch-black.
>>
>>53609491
Here's how I see it, when I have a bad day, I'm willing to burn the motherfucker to the ground. Chaos is taking your gun to work to shoot everybody.
>>
>>53610722
To be fair, even a tyrannic empire hellbent on galactic conquest seems like a good alternative to being turned into a ragefilled retard screaming only BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD, becoming mutations incarnate, a fat blob of every disease possible or being murderfucked and then converted into supercocaine that will be sniffed off of daemon dick.
Sure, in most other settings the IoM would be the faction to overthrow, but here it's the only thing having a sort-of success at keeping humanity away from turning into chaosspawn and food for daemons.
>>
>>53610722
>Imperium would be the bad guys in any other setting
No shit, I'm not even trying to deny that. But they add greyness not by changing chaos to be more old-school (like Khorne being about honor and courage), but instead they just try to put all the blame on the Imperium and the Empreror himself, and that comes out really dumb, because, as I said, you can't really make the good guys seem bad, when the alternative is literal hell with demons and shit. And the way they tackle the traitor Primarch problem make those characters seem more like manchildren who refused to see anything beyond their enourmous egos. And yeah, the writers have daddy issues and are fucking incompetent, but it's essentially impossible to justify demons from hell to be the good guys.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.