[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1535: GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 481
Thread images: 81

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53582465
>>
File: Nicholas Uncaged.gif (2MB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas Uncaged.gif
2MB, 300x162px
>>53589966
>not No Survivors Edition
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>53589972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM
>>
Does anyone know if Protectors of the Plot Continuum got approved?
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>53589537
Panty & Stocking w/ Garterbelt (REDUX?)
> Age: 23 [Rolled6]
> Origin: Angel [-400CP]
> Artistic Reality [-100CP]
> Loser [-100CP]
> Verbose Speaker [-100CP]
> Greater Than Man [Get a Freebie!]
> Sins & Virtues [Get a Freebie!]
> Stylish Weapons: (Goggles/Grenade Launchers) [Get a Freebie!]
> Everyone Wants To Be Me [Get a Freebie!]
> Devil’s Advocate [-200CP]
> Spirit of Anarchy [-300CP]
> Sweet Threads [Get a Freebie!]
> Local Housing [Get a Freebie!]
> Weaponized Stylish Clothing: (Copy Power: Jet) [Get a Freebie!]
> Box of Vices: Sloth [Get a Freebie!]
> Heavenly Catalogue [-100CP]
> Demon Catalogue [-200CP]
> Stalker Fans [Get a Freebie!]
> Panty & Stocking Anarchy w/ Garterbelt [-300CP]
> Obsessed: Video Games!! (x2) [+200CP]
> Animated [Get a Freebie!]
> Fanservice [+100CP]
> That's Against The Rrrules! [+200CP]
> I'm Actually A Demon [+300CP]

... you wanna know something really strange? Being around Panty & Stocking makes me feel kinda... more capable.
Like, they're objectively terrible.
Just absolutely terrible. In every possible way.
> "Wow, love you too, Goggles."
But still, they somehow half-ass their way into protecting humanity. Like, as bad as they are, they still have a positive impact on the world? Mostly positive. Most of the time, anyway.

And seeing that... always makes me feel like I can, too.

That's weird, isn't it?
>>
>>53590111
Anyway, during this jump I was basically P&G's shut-in sister, who sat in her room and played videogames and watched anime all day, while occasionally coming up with cool gadgets or things. But mostly I was just a total hikkomori.
And, because of "Loser", I absolutely looked the part, too, at least until shit hit the fan and I had to go out into the field and help. Then things exploded a lot.

Speaking of: Panty would always complain about the splash, but I can't help it! My weapon totally has a hair trigger. Sometimes it just goes off in my hand! Panty blames it on my inexperience, because I don't play the field enough, but I totally have experience! R-really! There's nothing I can learn out there that I can't alone in my room! The internet tells me everything I need!
Sometimes Stocking says she can help me learn to use it better, but I always turn her down. I mean, she doesn't even have a pistol, what would she know about it?!
Besides, I do it just fine by myself!
>>
>>53590010
Yep, it's in Upload New Jumps Here and everything
>>
File: It's True.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
It's True.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>53590180
That might have been someone jumping the gun, which is why I'm asking.
>>
>>53590215
Well, I can only speak for myself but with the mandatory drawback requirement gone I for one think it looks OK.
>>
Is there a text only version of the the Van Helsing Jump? Preferably as complete as the image version.
>>
Warhammer fantasy:tomb kings build

>https://pastebin.com/AzRSbtfP
>>
>>53590462
why would I care? Val is a terrible person,and I have no desire for her feedback since I'm not in need of any clarifications. The only thing she's good for is approving noble phantasms, and you can even get around that by copying what you see in The wiki.
>>
>>53590010
>Does anyone know if Protectors of the Plot Continuum got approved?
If you're not around here enough to know, and unable to figure out how to do a simple search on a 4chan archive site to find out, then you don't really deserve to know the answer.
>>
>>53590445
I wonder what kind of mind control technology you used on Saitama to manage to keep him close to a crazy dictator like you
>>
>>53590483
I don't even want to know the context, but for the record as someone who doesn't like Val you're the worst person I know of in existence.
>>
>>53590559
Good fights over here? Saitama isn't a 'good guy' dude he's just happens to be a Hero as a hobby.
>>
>>53590575
He's not the friendship speech type, but he does have a sense of basic human decency. He doesn't like heroes taking credit for other heroes' work, and he talked down Garou rather than skin and guy him like a fish like Tera.
>>
>>53590559
600 CP introducing his wife to him, the opportunity to go places and punched new and challenging things,and being the only decent sparring partner he has ever had.
>>
>>53590596
Dude I know you don't understand how humans work but you don't just "introduce" wives to people.

You just don't.

>the only decent sparring partner

You are literally the kind of weird monster he oneshots on a daily basis.
>>
>>53590616
Well, you can. My parents met through friends introducing them to one another, its pretty common from what I've seen in life.
>>
File: bane_01.jpg (50KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
bane_01.jpg
50KB, 600x481px
>>53589972
The League stays in the shadows for now brother. But soon we will rise.
>>
>>53590632
Well when you put it like that it sounds reasonable, its just a little jarring to think about creating some OC companion and pushing them at someone and telling them they're meant to be together.
>>
>>53590575
>Saitama isn't a 'good guy' dude he's just happens to be a Hero as a hobby.
I guess you just watched the anime, right? Saitama is a hero. A bit absent minded at times, but he is not in the business just because he wants a good fight.

>>53590596
> introducing his wife to him
Somehow I doubt you could pull that off without some kind of supernatural ability.

> the opportunity to go places and punched new and challenging things,and being the only decent sparring partner he has ever had.
That you give him a good fight does not means that he will like you and join your fan club if you are not a good person. And you yourself have admitted that you are a terrible person.

Also, going by what you say in your builds, I doubt that you when you went to OPM you could give him a better fight that the top tiers of the series.
>>
>>53590616

1. I meant that literally the romance is organic, she's one of my previous companions and they hit it off when we were all fighting a mysterious being together.
2,The trick is that he operates with power levels and only can physically assault things,whereas I operate off of attack nullification And percentile-based abstract damage , normal types like him are crap against Spiky Shield and the old Pain Split+rolling counter combo
>>
What are the best spaceships I can pick up? Ideally something I can hop in on my own and take a ride over to the next galaxy, preferably with firepower.
>>
>>53590632
If this was a normal person, maybe. I'm sure that Bancho just pulled an OC monster out of his ass and tried to put her into Saitama's dick.
>>
>>53590662
Light of Terra.
>>
>>53590655
>attack nullification
Yeah, I bet you can nullify one of his punches. Sure thing.
>>
File: Davinci1.png (366KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Davinci1.png
366KB, 512x724px
>>53590665
I don't think she looks monstrous at all
>>
>>53590682
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiky_Shield_(move)

yes I can
>>
>>53590685
I'd let you try to put her inside my dick.
>>
>>53590655
Saitama doesn't have a "type". He's not a pokemon.

Also that shit isn't anywhere near enough to stand above Boros and Garou.

Rolling counter? Great, now he just has to vaguely wave his arm twice instead of once.

He wouldn't even notice Pain Split meaningfully.

Spiky Shell can't depend against Whirlwind, and Saitama's non-serious punches generates a shitton of wind.
>>
>>53590707
wat
>>
>>53590679
Is there anything a little... smaller? Something Millennium Falcon sized, instead of Star Destroyer
>>
What effect does Moving On have on my Greenskin/Waaagh! magics without access to my fellow Orcs?
>>
File: Table Flip.jpg (18KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
Table Flip.jpg
18KB, 189x267px
>>53590655
1. Okay I get this.
2. I have a few things to say so...
2a. Rolling Counter + Pain Split is a neat combo but Saitama is fast enough to take Priority.
2b. Spiky Shield can be beaten by Fienting and environmental (Entry Hazards). See Pic Related for an idea of what he does to folks who have attack nullification.
2c. Saitama's Punches are likely classed as Fighting actually, which is something that Humans can learn.
>>
>>53590697
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiky_Shield_(move)

Pokemon moves are not that kind of conceptual nor powerful so you can pull a no limits fallacy and say that it will stop any physical attack.

But I guess discussing this with you will achieve nothing. I will leave it that you didn't companion no one and you also probably died at some point during your earlier jumps.
>>
>>53590662
A Treeship from Tenchi Muyo or a starship from Futurama should do you. Treeship's got more firepower, out of the two.
>>
>>53590732
Then why don't you just use the millenium falcon. Spaceships are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>53590752
Aren't humans in Pokemon some sort of weird pokemon-relative anyway? So I assumed humans from other settings wouldn't have "types"
>>
>>53590722
1.I think you misunderstand , it refers to move types, not types of Pokémon.
2.what benchmarks do you have for that?
3.which is pretty much double what anyone else has ever had to
4. You honestly don't think he would notice half his health being stolen?
5.that's a fair point
>>53590732
Imported as a car in supernatural or a Horse in ghost Rider
>>53590752
Okay that is a fair point I may need to rethink this. Thank you

>>53590757
I always just Use them as they were described mechanically,I wasn't thinking of a no limits fallacy also he considered me a friend so he didn't kill me. Imagine that not killing someone because you like them
>>
>>53590785
And the move types are strong against specific types of Pokemon. Which he is not.

Boros can effortlessly leap through spaceship walls and his own explosions to blitz a non-serious Saitama, and survive multiple punches strong enough to oneshot the Sea King who can tear through buildings easily. Garou can deflect those same punches with martial arts. ONE has said they're roughly even.

Again wrong, Boros got punched dozens and dozens of times and still stood up to launch a planet-wiping attack

Do the Pokemon visibly cringe in battle? Does Saitama have conceptual health depletion detection powers? The answer to both is no.
>>
>>53590801
>And the move types are strong against specific types of Pokemon. Which he is not.

which just means it goes off, normally without a modifier.

>Garou can deflect those same punches with martial arts. ONE has said they're roughly even

My mighty skill was transcending limits.

>Do the Pokemon visibly cringe in battle? Does Saitama have conceptual health depletion detection powers? The answer to both is no.

Is this in reference to him not noticing he took 50% damage? because I'm pretty sure people notice how Very very hurt. They are from stuff like having the blows returned at them, being at 50%, health or someone casting butcher knife on them or something.
>>
>>53590865
>transcending limits
You are so fucking dumb. My head hurts looking at your writing.
>>
>>53590779
Nah humans are just humans. It's just when you do stuff outside the normal abilities of a human, such as like with the guys who fight using Mega Punch and Mega Kick, you usually get your abilities typed because reasons.

>>53590785
No prob. I understand that you're used to most people Reeeing at you so I thought I might as well just make things as calm as possible.

>>53590801
>And the move types are strong against specific types of Pokemon. Which he is not.
Which means that they deal 1 to 1 damage usually.

>Boros can effortlessly leap through spaceship walls and his own explosions to blitz a non-serious Saitama, and survive multiple punches strong enough to oneshot the Sea King who can tear through buildings easily. Garou can deflect those same punches with martial arts. ONE has said they're roughly even.
Garou did a bit more than just deflect strikes but him tanking serious series attacks was regen and not durability and the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist is about directing force away from you so depending on how good that martial arts is at doing that a lot of his tankiness is in his ability to deflect damage and regen from damage. Still doesn't matter to Saitama but a distinct thing that should be pointed out.

>Again wrong, Boros got punched dozens and dozens of times and still stood up to launch a planet-wiping attack
True that.

>Do the Pokemon visibly cringe in battle? Does Saitama have conceptual health depletion detection powers?
First question yes they do. Second question nope.
>>
>>53590865
If you wank your mighty skill comes anywhere near Garou or Boros' level you're retarded. Somefaggit even said some combo between Mighty Skill and another perk would merely give you the potential to eventually train up to Tatsumaki not her power right off the bat.

It's a conceptual hitpoint thing not an actual damage thing. Even so, his attacks are too strong for it to make any meaningful difference before the fight ends.

You are not Saitama's worthy opponent. You're a fuck ugly speedbump.

>>53590884
As above, he hasn't convinced me the moves are that powerful.

Agreed but I would argue it's a bit of both iirc the big monster thing didn't splatter all over the place like Boros.

That said, I did not know about pokeflinching
>>
>>53590894
>As above, he hasn't convinced me the moves are that powerful.
No problem man.

>Agreed but I would argue it's a bit of both iirc the big monster thing didn't splatter all over the place like Boros.
He kinda just sprayed gore out behind him because Serious Headbutt is really focused I think.

>That said, I did not know about pokeflinching
No prob. It's not something that comes up very often but they do in-point-of-fact flinch, which can be a status effect, and do cringe at damage. Which is why they have to reposition after taking a hit.
>>
>>53590925
Actually it was two serious moves wasn't it? Serious headbutt, and before that serious tableflip which launched him into atmosphere. I don't think he quite punched Garou into space and definitely not into the moon.

Still who knows, Murata made the Boros fight way more hype than seen in ONE's style.
>>
>>53590884
actually humans and Pokémon Do canonically share a common ancestor,the earlier games even mention Humans and Pokémon being married and being "one and the same"
>>53590894
>If you wank your mighty skill comes anywhere near Garou or Boros' level you're retarded. Somefaggit even said some combo between Mighty Skill and another perk would merely give you the potential to eventually train up to Tatsumaki not her power right off the bat.

not starting out course,but I have a lot of other flight And strength enhancing stuff

It's a conceptual hitpoint thing not an actual damage thing. Even so, his attacks are too strong for it to make any meaningful difference before the fight ends.

the thing is I can only take so much damage at once, and already having things like My Czarnian Mosaic organ puts me fairly high up there when it comes to regeneration, durability and speed.

>As above, he hasn't convinced me the moves are that powerful. One third of the damage of the attack returned, reduced to 1% of your hit points . How is this not that powerful? You know, I can cast butcher knifeas well, right? http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tonberry
>>
>>53590944
You are not going to convince me any of it enables you to improve to the point where you can give Saitama anything close to a challenge.

Mosaic Organs are diferentiated by the original's size, and Czarnians are already human sized. You are therefore somewhat less powerful than an actual Czarnian.

None of what you listed returns damage.

Tonberries do not stab as fast as Saitama punches.

I am getting the distinct impression you are deliberately making up your chain order in order to justify an implausible and ludicrous claim.
>>
>>53590958
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDZG1jRkRDUXRIVGM/view?usp=sharing

>Mosaic Organs are diferentiated by the original's size, and Czarnians are already human sized. You are therefore somewhat less powerful than an actual Czarnian.

I thought it was a empowerment by height difference and it would give me one to one since they are human sized?

>None of what you listed returns damage.

spiky Shield does.

>Tonberries do not stab as fast as Saitama punches.

yes, but I'm significantly faster than any Tonberrie,I used them for otherworldly genes in killing bites so I get the magical abilities and the Frog face but not the slowness.

>I am getting the distinct impression you are deliberately making up your chain order in order to justify an implausible and ludicrous claim.

no, I'm really not . It's been on the drive for ages . It's just no one actually bothers to read my builds Or my Chain.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDZG1jRkRDUXRIVGM/view?usp=sharing I should actually update that.
>>
>>53590943
Garou hung in the air long enough to confuse his spacial orientation whilst fighting. Serious Table Flip put a lot of shit up WAY in the air, like LEO levels of high, for a while. Serious Headbutt hit hard enough for Garou to liquify on contact in places, however he was growing weaker as the fight drug out.

>>53590944
Odd station of canon to stand on but okay then. Most folks agree that the whole one and the same bit is a reference to the fact they were all 'born' of Arceus. Not trying to contradict you here just mentioning this fact.
>>
>>53591003
You do understand that Saitama can tank any of his own punches because he still fights with physical strength right? The recoil alone is equal to the amount of force he puts into attacks.
>>
>>53591025
Yes, but they'll still hit him harder than anything anyone else can do and spiky Shield was mainly going to be a defensive thing , since I don't think I could withstand that many of them. also, you're forgetting that it was wild before we started seriously fighting each other and that I have multiple one ups.
>>
>>53591003
No.

I just told you about Spiky Shield-it can't resist wind, and Saitama generates enough wind with his punches to blow you silly. Also >>53590752 just pointed out feinting/environmental hazards bypasses it, so again it's worth jack shit.

You are not meaningfully fast compared to Saitama.

Christ I hope people who read that stuff on the drive don't form opinions about the rest of us based on you.
>>
>>53591003
It is also depowered by size difference. If you take something bigger then you, you get shit all from it, which is why mammal organs were so bad.
>>
>>53591003
>spiky Shield does.
You really think that Saitama would get hurt by the spikes? Because the damage returned is the result of the attacker getting stabbed by them.

>>53591003
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDZG1jRkRDUXRIVGM/view?usp=sharing I should actually update that.

I think Marvel was a good point for having you killed either by Doom or some other villain too annoyed by your existence.
>>
>>53591042
so 1to 1 should be 1to1 which was how I was using it
>>53591062
This isn't Hitting normal spikes,this is a Pokémon move it has mechanics which I've already linked to
>>
>>53591084
>>53591037 still proves you're less than a villain of the week to him, your 1 to 1 doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>53591033
He can tank going 14% FAL.

>>53591037
Indeed. Heck most enemies don't even touch Saitama during his punches, he just hits them with the equivalent of a pneumatic cylinder of air pressure so strong it melts titanium I Beams, seen in the semi melted nature of some buildings which his attacks hit.
>>
>>53591084
>this is a Pokémon move it has mechanics which I've already linked to
So you are the kind of powerwanker that would expect surviving a meteor using your shitty spiky shield and also damage the meteor in the process?

Because that's what you're suggesting.
>>
>>53591211
No, a large enough meteor crashing would create a field effect.
>>
>>53591226
Real obstinate of you to ignore the fact people keep pointing out Saitama's punches ARE "field effects" then.
>>
File: d2VY6Qj.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d2VY6Qj.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>53591226
Please tell us more.

Pic related didn't even connected. Your abilities are shit compared to Saitama. You're no sparing partner and he has no reason to be with you.
>>
Just as someone seeing this convo but not having watched one punch, would having gone through all the dbzs, all the xianxias, having multiple durability perks including adamantium body and regen that could literally come back from a severed foot or single cell in less than a minute allow me to have fun sparring matches with one punch?
>>
>>53591235
No, they are area of effect attacks there not disrupting the battlefield Unless they connect with it also There are plenty of status and field effects that it does in fact protect against http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Status_move
>>53591274
he likes me and that's reason enough to start traveling with someone.
>>
>>53591288
Yes.

Unless you're wanking him enough for him to be truly 'infinitely' strong, DBZ alone at mid tiers should let you haven a good sparring match with him without neither of you going full end of the world.

Maybe add Exalted for some actual conceptual defenses?
>>
>>53591288
We don't know for sure.

The closest we've got to guaging what his ACTUAL serious fighting limits are, is that in the manga he considers being knocked knocked to the moon as a sign a real fight is finally happening. Before jumping back.

I agree with DBZ midlevels mainly because OPM has nothing when it comes to actual chi, they're all just a bunch of big strong guys that punch good.

>>53591297
Fuck off, look at >>53590752 or the webcomic page it comes from. It is clearly disrupting the battlefield by blowing it up.
>>
>poking banchô
why
let people play our autistic game as autistically as they want
>>
>>53591288
Depends on how you see Saitama. If you're all in on the memes, despite a complete lack of supporting evidence from the series itself, then no, he'll instantly defeat you unless he purposefully holds back so much he gets bored.

If you base it on the feats he's shown, even accounting for him not trying much with most of them, you'd likely not be scratched by his punches with all that.
>>
>>53591297
>he likes me and that's reason enough to start traveling with someone.
He likes many people, but he doesn't become their subordinates or joins their teams just because of that. Fubuki and Silver Fang are canon examples of it.

If that was just last argument for him joining you, you should just remove him from your chain.
>>
>>53591288
Basically the limit to Saitama as we know him right now is the kinds of Kenetic force you get out 14% Fast as Light matter hitting just about anything. That's a lot of force by the way. But yeah with all that you should easily be able to spar with him, and if you're smart then you'll be able to do so without any problems.
>>
>>53591332
>He likes many people, but he doesn't become their subordinates or joins their teams just because of that. Fubuki and Silver Fang are canon examples of it.

He knows the girl he loves is traveling with me
>>
>>53591328
Also none of these are relevant to Saitama nor are they meaningful against a punch strong enough to splatter a building and knock a massive hole in the ground.

Also he like Genos and Genos had to move in with him and BRIBE him to get his time of day. He's not the travelling type.

And Genos is still pretty much his best friend.
>>
>>53591349
You can't even convince anyone you can meaningfully challenge him to a fight, you are not convincing anyone you are a matchmaker nor that there is any chemistry or common ground.

Unless you mean you're holding her hostage.
>>
>>53591337
>>53591330
>>53591327
>>53591304
Thanks guys.
>>
>>53591357
I mean if he took that match made perk in gravity falls he might be able to force 2 people to be in love, but why would she not stay instead?
>>
>>53591349
Don't think Saitama really cares too much about Fubuki romantically. He even calls her just an acquaintance rather than a friend. His only real friend is Genos & maybe Silver Fang.
>>
>>53591865
Yeah but
Saitama is pretty Kuudere
>>
>>53591865
If you have bancho filtered like me, he was actualy talking about the ladyfied Leonardo da Vinchi from Fate not Fubuki. Not that it really matters when he's not a very good planner in general and like you said he really isn't into kissy stuff at the moment
>>
>>53591894
How far along is the webcomic?

I want to see what he thinks of Garou post-defeat. He opens up the quickest to folks who give him a good fight.
>>
If I use the Deconstruction perk from Age of Mythology, can I steal Hogwarts?

I've always wanted my own magical school/castle/wizard army incubator.
>>
>>53592052

Is Hogwarts a building?
>>
>>53592052
For the duration of the jump, sure? You'd need something else to fit or carry it with you.

Also you'd be unleashing a very confused basilisk on the immediate area and possibly killing a bunch of people from sudden disappeared building syndrome but eh, acceptable damages imo as long as Luna and Harry aren't at school
>>
>>53592068
All Hogwartses are buildings

But not all buildings are Hogwarts
>>
>>53592078
>hogwartses
>>
>>53592068
Sort of?

>>53592073
Right I need to find a way to keep it in later jumps... Um... Could I shove it in my soul or inner world maybe? Or use miniaturization magitech? But Hogwarts is so full of weird magic I'm not sure I can manage that without catastrophic blowback.

I would never hurt Luna. Harry... eh. Harry's okay. He tries his best.
>>
>>53592052
wouldn't you rather copy Hogwarts that way there still is one in the Harry Potter universe
>>
>>53592127
Fucking richards. Has there ever been a time he did not screw someone over?
>>
>>53591944
He defeated Garou and saw that he wasn't actually a monster or much of a threat. He hadn't killed anyone yet and in fact saved a kid from the Monster Association.

Saitama then moved on to city A as the lowest ranked A hero and now was locked in a fight with Tatsumaki because reasons.
>>
>>53592133
Maybe? They didn't write Charms for that but Charms have a lot of fanwank room.

Sounds about right.

I mean when you think about it the hand he was dealt was just like Shinji Ikari's so I tend to be a little more forgiving of his foibles than the other characters

>>53592166
Well he did fix Doom's face, no strings attached recently.

The whole of Secret Wars was supposed to come off as Doom the megalomaniac eating humble pie and Richards the misunderstood hero learning the true meaning of family or some shit, but when you look at how they got there it really comes off as the other way around.
>>
>>53592166
Then again...
>>
>>53592220
They sure got Cyclops spot on.
>>
>>53592150
Sounds even better yes. Is there any way to achieve that?
>>
Who's the Justice League Dark Jumpmaker, and are they still around?
>>
>>53592215
I mean I'm not breaking new ground here but it's amazing Harry was even as functional and moral as he was given the shitty abusive childhood he went through
>>
File: Jumper proposes to waifu.jpg (216KB, 1032x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper proposes to waifu.jpg
216KB, 1032x1600px
>>53592310
Cracker Jack
>>
>>53592310
Oh and he is, whoops
>>
>>53592313
>>53592318
Cool, thanks.
>>
What are some good ways to get stronk without completely destroying my body from trying to lift stuff? I would like to outclass superman at some point.
>>
>>53592366
Get one of the cap breakers (like Softcap from Elona), get some regeneration or healing spells, start lifting.
>>
File: Jean.jpg (626KB, 1257x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jean.jpg
626KB, 1257x944px
>>53592366
Be an X-man with regeneration and/or science?

Just...you know. Steer clear of anything remotely involving the Phoenix.
>>
>>53592386
Heh ok but by that point wouldnt my muscles end up making me look like a deformed hulk?

>>53592387
>but he said jean

GDI summers.
>>
do we have to actively train up the skyfather boost to get it to odins level or will it just grow naturally over time?
>>
>>53592440
It's unclear, but seems to be a bit of both after the latest retcons. It grows with age but-well, having good fighting spirit makes it work better apparently.
>>
>>53592246
So I am working on some combos...

Query - are Arrowverse powers biological? Everything I've seen from the series hints that they are, what with the smart people always figuring out how they work from the user's DNA, but I am not sure, especially with the Speedforce.
>>
Is Light of Terra one of the gauntlets that lets you continue your chain if you fail?
>>
>>53592472
No.
>>
>>53592472
I don't think so. It's a very weird snowflakey Gauntlet that was accepted because at the time it was released it was rare for a Jump(s) to offer the power to glass planets. Pretty sure it clarifies this on the Clarifications and Notifications page in the Light of Terra folder.
>>
>>53592405
There's perks for that too. Darkstalkers has one, as does Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
There's a lot more that i don't remember off hand.

You could of course always take one of the superstrength perks, at least to get a headstart.
The Greek Myth jump is pretty high up (strength of legendary Hercules), and kriptonian is also an option in the various relevant jumps.
>>
>>53592472
Technically it's not a gauntlet at all.

>>53592462
Depends on which ones you mean? As I understand some of them actually came from some weird high energy reactor going haywire, like the Speedforce and vibrating. I'm sure others are biological.
>>
>>53592405
Check out Binbougami.
>>
>>53592502
No, see - ALL of the powers are from the reactor exploding. And are biological, and by biological I mean that all of them can be researched from one's DNA, tweaked and shut down.

Things get confusing at times. Hence me asking a jumpmaker.
>>
>>53592453
>only the best for you aniki

Damnit why is there no muh pheonix jump?
>>
>>53592576
That's a problem only you can solve anon.
Barbed perk?
>>
File: My life begins now.jpg (230KB, 928x780px) Image search: [Google]
My life begins now.jpg
230KB, 928x780px
>>53592576
Because it would just be regular Marvel except everyone is more upfront about being a dick.
>>
File: rock flag and eagle.jpg (32KB, 736x405px) Image search: [Google]
rock flag and eagle.jpg
32KB, 736x405px
>>53592366
Genetic splicing with physically strong species (kryptonians, green martians, saiyans) is a good base.

Then you can find a form that's really big or potentially big (the size option from Legend of Spyro and Tiny DotA2) are two of the potentially bigger ones I've found although each take a lot of time/time meddling to get as big as they can. Tiny doesn't have a cap.

Then it's a case of finding a perk that lets you use one form's strengths with the appearance of the other (or use Pym Particles) to shrink down from being really big. Something like The Beast Among Us from Generic Universal Monsters might do it as it states "You still have the full power of the alternate form, even if you choose to look entirely human."

So for instance you can end up with the equivalent strength of a kryptonian the size of a mountain range (that never stops growing) and can maintain a human sized form.
>>
>>53592607
They're also way more intelligent.

It's not a high bar.
>>
>>53592617
That is scary.
>>
I would like to do a chain based on building my own 'City' and go around the multiverse with it as an AI metal tide.

What jumps would be good for this?

So far I have planned Supreme Commander for super-production, Rick & Morty for space manipulation and Overlord for Multitasking.

Where could I get more super-science and AI stuff early on? Should I hit Blame! for the builders and the Net Terminal Genes early on this chain?
>>
>>53593007

Step One: Be the city.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5-2fmC98oF_UGotZUpPYi03LU0/view

Lord of Light has a good City item.
Ar Tonelico has city, superscience and AI stuff.

The Civilisation and Age of Empires jumps are very good for that kind of thing as well.
>>
>>53590653
I dunno about anyone else, but the anime made it sound like the 'hero as a hobby' line was just an excuse he tells himself. He clearly cares about rescuing people.
>>
>>53593007
Eclipse Phase is all about AI, Halo and Halo: Covenant give access to AI like Cortana as well as Forerunner tech. Just need to fix

If you get Pym Particles from Earth's Mightiest Heroes or another Marvel jump you could create a swarm of robots that can turn into a nanite swarm at a moments notice

Matrix and Generic Video Game Developer offer really good programming stuff, although not much true AI

I've heard great things about Ar Tonelico, which has a white hole energy generator and really powerful science stuff although I don't know the full specifics
>>
>>53590779
In a taxonomic sense, yes, since it's supposedly possible for humans and the more humanoid Pokemon to produce offspring. So I guess we're in their egg group.
>>
Hey /JC/ whats better between the Hybrid perk or the angel origin in the evangelion jump?
>>
>>53593081
Even ignoring that it's an OC jump made just to give someone a certain type of thing, someone actually deciding to use that many different fonts needs to die. What the fuck is wrong with the maker that they'd do that.
>>
>>53593156
If you like being an eldritch soul forcefield, Angel

If you like being human-shaped at the cost of having less overall soul powers, hybrid
>>
>>53593168
The first part of what you said is true for every jump, from a certain point of view, and so doesn't really bear mentioning for this jump in particular, but, yeah, the fonts are more than a little difficult to work through.
On one hand, got to give them credit for being able to do it, but some of those fonts are really hard on the eyes.
I wonder if there's a plain text version somewhere?
>>
>>53593156
Take neither, do you know how dangerous it is not to have a backup for body destruction?
>>
>>53592366
The laziest way I know is to take Ridiculous Power in Dragonball AF (Which for the life of me, I can't not read as "Dragonball As Fuck") and Divine Form in The God of High School. Divine Form makes your strength/durabiliy/speed proportionate to your life energy, Ridiculous Power gives you ki (another word for life energy) greater than Super Saiyan 4. So you should be strong enough to suplex planets.
>>
>>53593208
Not him but it's a moot point besides, when the wretched thing isn't even on the drive. And the operative word of that criticism was "just". Most jumps endeavor to represent a setting (or genre, in the generics' case) as well as entertain, not just create one out of whole cloth for one specific imagination fantasy.
>>
>>53593216
But not be able to stand up after being shot through the shoulder by one of Frieza's goons from behind when you're not maintaining your super form, apparently
>>
>>53593257
Ridiculous Power makes the trans-SSJ4 state your base state, no need to maintain the super mode.
>>
Could I resurrect the Demon Lord contained in the Dragon Edge weapon from Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban?

Would he be grateful and continue being my friend, or would he just kill me?
>>
>>53593257
>>53593271
I think it's worth mentioning that unlocking SSG turns your default state into a form called Saiyan Beyond God where even in your default form, you have a near SSG level of power, just without divine ki. This is a canon thing.
>>
>>53593233
I don't see the distinction between this and a generic. We have generics of scenarios, like the 'rescue the princess' gauntlet that's being made, and if you have issues with that example, I am sure there are more, so why not a generic 'be a city'? What's wrong with it in principle?
And even if there was some substance to that complaint, which you'll have to forgive me, I'll need more to work with before i can agree personally that there is legitmate grounds for complaint, the jump itself seems well made, outside of the font issue.
>>
>>53593233
>a moot point besides, when the wretched thing isn't even on the drive
Good point. Easily corrected.
>>
>>53593308
Can you name even one thing to based a generic 'be a city' jump on? And don't just mention a city builder, because those aren't you actually being the city.
>>
>>53593354
Danny the Street, maybe? No,no, I'm just saying that because I want a Doom Patrol jump. I should make one.
>>
>>53593308
Generics are either for a genre (generic swords and sorcery, generic magical girl, generic medical drama) or based on something in real life (mob, career model, three star). This is neither. The closest thing to this would be acceptable is a generic city simulation jump with an option to be the city itself, similar to the option in Civilization.
>>
>>53593322
>Easily

Not without people wanting it, fanboy
>>
>>53593379
...that's a street anon. And it's a single character in DC. Not at all close to this in scale or type.
>>
>>53593401
>>53593405
You come across like someone being an asshurt bitch for its own sake. It's really tedious.
>>
>>53593405
He gets bigger! But no, you're right. Like I said, I really only thought of him because I like Doom Patrol.
>>
>>53593308
For one thing, I've never supported the princess thing being made either. And no, there are no others. The closest I can think of is Civilisations, which is based on an actual videogame.

If you want to be a city, be a city in CYOA general or wait for Alchemicals

>in principle

Because the principle of making up settings because you want specific things defeats the basic premise of this CYOA?
>>
File: Cockblocked.jpg (269KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cockblocked.jpg
269KB, 656x1024px
>>53593423
Not him but actually >>53593322 seems like far more of one

This whole argument is stupid anyway.

Jumpers, what's the tightest situation you and your companions have ever been in?
>>
>>53593451
The premise of this CYOA is to go on adventures and bring powers with you between CYOAs. Nobody was this triggered by concepts just as OC early on, things like Imaginary Friend got through just fine. You're just absurdly attached to a concept, a standard, that was always meant to be flexible and that you weren't even around to see the birth of. Even the instant retching and gnashing of teeth at the idea of an OC jump is more recent than this thread's birth, because early on the only requirement was that they do a good job of it.
>>
>>53593485
ahahahaha

Oh man are you full of shit. Get the fuck out with your pretense at being here from the start when you claim it was required for things to be a good job. Fucking pretender.
>>
>>53593500
But didn't you know, anon.

It was AAAAALWAYS Quicksilver's intent to break out into full OC. /s
>>
>>53593500
I bet you're going to whine about our supposed rules about "no lewd jumps" and "no multiple jumps of the same setting" next.
>>
>>53593500
When your counter is to type laughter out like a bleating retarded goat, you're not doing a good job of convincing people to your side.
>>
>>53593478
Fighting Dark Matters and 0 in Kirby.
>>
>>53593485
christ, calm down

I don't care about your precious citysona fantasy or his jumpchain rules, but you're being a pretentious bitch by wasting a bunch of words to say

>badwrongfun

>>53593478
[obligatory YO MAMA joke]
>>
>>53593528
When your answer is to believe someone is trying to convince you to their side instead of mocking you for being a liar, you know you're showing you care way too much.
>>
>>53593500
What a good job entails is relative, fool. Lower community standards does not change that.
>>
File: Bendisyonders.jpg (1MB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Bendisyonders.jpg
1MB, 1200x1845px
>>53593534
I am unreasonably proud of you for not taking the obvious yo mama joke route, anon
>>
>>53593554
Nope, still lying and/or stupid of you to say. Plenty of stuff back then was still derided as being awful. Also seriously? Fool?
>>
>>53593451
Sorry, but while I see your point of view, I don't agree that it's an issue, and it seems that thread consensus agrees, if I make some assumptions, as something similar the princess thing, was given flak for being potential lewd, but no concerns we raised that I saw about the basic premise in a way that supports your position. Do you remember differently?

>>53593478
I was simply being factual. Perhaps I was too curt and came across as 'butthurt'. I assure you, anon. By butt is fine and dandy. Please don't stare, sempai.

>>53593423
Ha has a position and a reasonable one, we just disagree on whether it matters. I've given my penny's worth and have no interest in arguing.

*Looks at the last few posts*
Oh, dear. ~opens umbrella~ a shit-storm cometh.
>>
>>53593485
Imaginary Friend is a genre. It's based on things like Calvin and Hobbs and Drop Dead Fred.
>>
>>53593354
There was a chapter in Sandman about that? And I think American Gods had a Mr. City...

Generic Neil Gaiman when
>>
>>53593572
Christ you again. Back to shitpost some more at everyone?
>>
>>53593568
You're not even trying at this point. Nevermind that some things being derided is essentially meaningless. Lower standards doesn't mean they had NO standards. Anyone can tell you that shit you'd whine about these days was considered normal back in the day. But I gave you an actual example of an entirely OC setting that has a jump, while you don't really have any proof of your position whatsoever. That in and of itself discredits you.
>>
>>53593575
That's a stretch. If we're using character traits as genres now, then I guess pink hair is a genre too.
>>
>All these niggas arguing over a jump that's only getting on the drive if that bitch SJ comes over again and tries to get it on, an exceedingly unlikely process to say the least given her usual reception here
Man, fucking chill out guys. Who the fuck even cares? Use it in your own time if you want it so much.
>>
>>53593605
I don't know who your think you are, or who you think I am, but kindly fuck off with your shitposting.
>>
>>53593646
Oh please. There's only one person who gets butthurt about the Towergirls jump, and it's really obvious every time you post.
>>
>>53593638
You're right, it doesn't really matter. I had thought we were having a nice conversation and then this blew up into name calling.
>>
File: Sengoku Basara Horse.jpg (37KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku Basara Horse.jpg
37KB, 640x456px
We should talk about horses, who/what is best horse?
>>
>>53593682
Horses are disgusting piece of shit animals.
>>
File: Captain Underpants gritty reboot.jpg (1018KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Underpants gritty reboot.jpg
1018KB, 1988x3056px
>>53593572
Second guy on that post chain. I'm going to level with you, I find the entire argument horrible, circular and not worth thinking about.

I'd rather think about literally anything else.

Fortunately, Marvel is full of wonderful, whimsical stupidity.

>>53593578
Which one? Concept would fit but I don't remember such.

American Gods definitely had no Mr. City. Got my copy right here. Speaking of which, I'm really digging the TV series enough I have a bunch of random notes about a theoretical jump for it. I'm absolutely not claiming it though; I've never made a jump and typing perks/fluff up turns out to be hard as shit so-if nobody else tries, we'll see, if somebody does feel free to go ahead

I, too, have also asked myself that same question several times. Hypothetically, how would people feel about a +0CP drawback? The short stories Black Dog and The Monarch of the Glen crossover American Gods' setting into two different short stories Neil Gaiman wrote, just worried about overstepping

Well, I SAY worried but like I said-I'm pretty sure I'm being carried by seasonal hype more than anything and I make no promises
>>
>>53593646
Yes, you're totally not that one person who constantly uses action quotes and starts trouble all the time.
>>
>>53593669
Your either confusing me with someone else or being a troll. Either way, fuck off.

>>53593682
Arrovak from Elder Scrolls, I guess. I don't have much to do with horses in my jumps. I prefer teleportation or modern means of tavel.
>>
>>53593700
I feel like a lot of Gaiman's work is too good to just get shoved into a generic and a lot of it doesn't offer too much for a generic anyway.
>>
>>53593638
Fucking thank you, that's what I've been trying to say all along.

>>53593682
Binky, of the Discworld, easily. Because he behaves nothing like an actual horse. The one from generic western is probably pretty based too
>>
File: black-dragon.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
black-dragon.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>53593281
I have no idea. It might be possible to do something like separate his soul from the sword and then rebuild his body somehow? I'm certain there's a way to do somewhere in Jumpchain.

I do wonder how powerful the Dragon Edge would be if you resurrected it. Its abilities alone are pretty provocative; it can burn up its own demonic power to manipulate its own body seemingly without limit, regenerate almost instantly from damn near anything, its breath disintegrates non-magical materials instantly with extremely powerful magical artifacts being able to resist it "somewhat," and it's supposed to be tens of thousands of years old (with Level 10 Heroes stated to be "almost universally older than 1,000 years") and is hinted to have visited (and presumably conquered) countless worlds in the past and to have held immense magical power and knowledge. And it's outright stated to have once been the most powerful Demon Lord in existence.

I wonder how strong he really was in his prime?
>>
File: Pooh.jpg (170KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Pooh.jpg
170KB, 900x675px
>>53593562
Thanks. I try.
>>
>>53593717
Totally get what you mean, I was specifically only thinking about the nightmarescapes from Fragile Things, Smoke and Mirrors and Trigger Warning; sorry should've been clearer
>>
>>53593700
>I find the entire argument horrible, circular and not worth thinking about.
Fair enough. It was a mistake on part to get involved. Although I'm reasonably sure shit would have started flying without, me so I'm not going to feel too bad about it.

>Fortunately, Marvel is full of wonderful, whimsical stupidity.
~looks at pic~
Should.. should I even ask?
Why is he in his underwear? Why the rape-face?

>>53593701
Oh, I see. See first line : >>53593712
Ignoring you.
>>
>>53593788
>on part
*on my part
Ooops
>>
>>53593755
Oh, that makes more sense. I still feel like you would be better off making a jump for just those stories instead of a generic. Less "Generic Neil Gaiman" and more "Gaiman's Nightmarescapes"
>>
File: Hal is not a clever man.jpg (268KB, 653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Hal is not a clever man.jpg
268KB, 653x1023px
>>53593755
Oh, and A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff even though I haven't actually read that one.

The short fictions, basically. Not Coraline, nor The Graveyard Book, nor Interworld or Neverwhere.

>>53593788
In my experience these things can be averted much more quickly with but a simple turn of conversation. Also, shhh.

Just let it happen...
>>
>>53593788
Seriously, just stop using action quotes. This isn't SB.
>>
>>53593823
Not liking something doesn't make it SB.
>>
>>53593823
"No."~Says "No"~
>>
File: FUCK OFF MOM.jpg (477KB, 991x1548px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF MOM.jpg
477KB, 991x1548px
>>53593812
More than fair. Just not quite sure how to handle since-without spoiling too much-characters from those short stories do canonically run into the American Godsverse later down the road. To their extreme detriment, actually.

For the purposes of this hairbrained thing that is probably the worst jump ever to tackle as someone's first jump-put a note, or just leave it be and let people fanwank?
>>
>>53593813
Batman in this was a total dick. Painting everything including himself yellow, then Dick almost kills him.
>>
>>53593862
I know right. Yellow just isn't his colour.
>Dick almost kills him.
Wait? What? Did the paint make him go violent somehow?
>>
>>53593700
>Which one? Concept would fit but I don't remember such.

A tale of two cities. Although to be fair, in Sandman everything is short of living, so they can dream and be influenced by every single one of the Endless.

>American Gods definitely had no Mr. City. Got my copy right here
Oh, I was talking about Mr. Town. Been a real long while since I read that book.

A Jump would be awesome, but probably would need to wait at least another season. Mr. World's introduction was one of the best scenes in the series.
>>
>>53593853
I'd say leave it be.
>>
>>53593919
Will do.

>>53593899
Ah, right.

Pretty Mr. Town was one of the sub-gods of the Spookshow and one of Mr. World's subordinates, not actually towns in general. Also the jump is for the book but the other +0CP drawback idea I had would be to swap into the show's continuity-which is shaping up to be a MUCH trippier ride. One of the few times I've seen an adaption change lots of things, but still work great.

Hell yeah! Glad Crispin Glover's still finding work
>>
What would happen if a companion used Contractor (Worm) on the jumper and they used The Power is Jumper's (Marvel Magic)? Honestly just curious what would happen.
>>
>>53593892
Maybe the paint is Kryptonite based?
I've seen writers use Kryptonite to create weird problems.
>>
File: DickAlmostKillsHal.jpg (833KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
DickAlmostKillsHal.jpg
833KB, 1600x1230px
>>53593892
Batman & Dick were playing keep away with Hal's ring. Then Dick decided to throat punch Hal. Which almost kills him until Batman trached Hal, after he throws Dick into the wall.
>>
File: Star Dream Soul OS.png (136KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Star Dream Soul OS.png
136KB, 300x168px
>>53593534
So how hard would it be to reverse engineer the Star Dream Soul OS (Pic Related) from Kirby anyway?
>>
>>53594010
They've done a lot stranger.
Pink Kryptonite

Oh, that reminds me. Has the guy who claim Smallville been about?
>>
File: BatmanAbusesDick.jpg (332KB, 1023x776px) Image search: [Google]
BatmanAbusesDick.jpg
332KB, 1023x776px
>>53594027
Here's Batman throwing his ward against the wall so hard it cracks, followed by a punch.
>>
>>53593985
It would make it impossible for others to remove or interfere with the powers. It would still count against their power limit and the power would still be temporary.

See the end of the perk:
>"This doesn’t affect inherent limitations on abilities such as a natural time limit on how
long you can utilize a power, but rather external attempts to interfere with your powers
This also doesn’t remove the necessity of an actual source of power for such abilities."
>>
File: Mr Wood Concept Art.png (221KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Wood Concept Art.png
221KB, 640x480px
>>53593972
>Pretty Mr. Town was one of the sub-gods of the Spookshow
Weren't they supposed to be both things? Well, at least in the show Mr Wood was a literal man of wood.
>>
>>53594052
Capeshit comics are terrible, by and large. This is just another example.
>>
>>53594027
>>53594052
What the heck? When did Dick Grayson become so violent? Had he always been like that and I just didn't notice, or was something influencing him?
>>
>>53594010
>>53594050
It was yellow paint. Kryptonite is Superman's weakness. The color yellow was Green Lantern's weakness for longest time.
>>
>>53594050
>Smallville
I don't think so. Not openly at least.
>>
>>53594059
Maybe? It really has been a while.

OH SHIT, that was supposed to be Mr. Wood?! Well, that explains a lot. Thought it was some trippy Yggdrasil shit.
>>
>>53594045
You will need a Mayor spark, the entire Doom Perks in Marvel Magic and three more learning perks to decipher most things in there. Take Savant in Pokemon just in case.
>>
>>53594053
Ah alright thank you for explaining it to me.
>>
>>53594083
Yeah, it's from Bryan Fuller's twitter: https://twitter.com/BryanFuller/status/869007887648964608

It seems that they are going to be much more literal in the show.
>>
File: NakedDance.gif (585KB, 160x220px) Image search: [Google]
NakedDance.gif
585KB, 160x220px
>>53594068
>>53594069
This was Frank Miller's work.
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
So I'm working on the Zendikar write-up as we speak, and it's going to be a long one. Question: Should I put it all in a pastebin, or commence spam once we've entered autosage?
>>
>>53594073
Yeah, I know it is.
I just wouldn't put it past Batman to have it use Kryptonite so as to counter BOTH Green lantern and Superman.
>>
File: Card Captor Sakura.jpg (713KB, 1252x553px) Image search: [Google]
Card Captor Sakura.jpg
713KB, 1252x553px
>>53594113
Mandatory.
>>
>>53594113
FULL SPAM AHEAD
>>
>>53594108
~looks at pic~ I have so many questions.

>Frakn Millar
Am I to take it that we wasn't very good?

>>53594113
Whichever is easiest for you Heavens. Thank you in any case.
>>
>>53594113
Please Spam On, I love reading your stuff on my phone and it doesn't deal with Pastebin very well even when I can get the URL exactly right.
>>
>>53594108
Ah, now this makes sense. This is AllStar Batman.
Also known as "The Goddamn Batman" or Crazy Steve. The guy who forced Dick to eat rats and will have sex with Black Canary near a pile of burning bodies.
>>
>>53594108
If I may point you to >>53592462
>>
>>53594113
May as well spam, I writefagged my Zendikar trip in a pastebin and I'm pretty sure nobody read it

>>53594105
>Mr. Stone will be a rockman
>Mr. Town will be...a town

Totally isn't how I saw it going down in the book, but under the show's aesthetic-I can't wait

>>53594158
Also known as Frank Miller's self insert spree
>>
>>53594113
Pastebin, I want to read it all at once.
>>
>>53594113
I vote for spam.
>>
>>53594140
Frank Millar was a guy who once made good comics, but then just started to go insane, treats all women in his comics as just sex objects (despite the art being full of broken spine syndrome) and create not only one of the worst Batman interpretations but arguable the worst comic book novel ever, "Holy Terror".
>>
File: fire emblem shadows of valentia.jpg (899KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem shadows of valentia.jpg
899KB, 2000x1000px
I need item ideas for shadows of valentia,
so if there's anything you guys want let me know
>>
File: tumblr_olux7r4HtP1u8y7i7o1_500.gif (111KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olux7r4HtP1u8y7i7o1_500.gif
111KB, 500x600px
>>53592462
Yes its biological. There was a gene that was turned on or something like that. That's why some people gained powers and others didn't.
>>
>>53594113
Beam it into our brains with a laser that uses moons as fuel.
>>
>>53594113
If pastebing is convenient to you. Otherwise, spam away!~

>>53594221
SPEEDFORCE FOR EVERYBODY shenanigans.

Thank you kindly.
>>
>>53594221
>>53592462
Speedforce isn't biological though. You need to be chosen by it. Which is why there's only seem to be one speedster per event. Wally is a Speedster because timey-wimey fuck up by Barry creating Flashpoint. Then Savitar gave Wally his powers back through the Philosopher Stone. Which can give metahuman abilities to those that had them in other timelines or something like that.
>>
>>53594219
An item that can remake any game you have, like how Gaiden was remade into Shadows of Valentia.
>>
About how difficult would it be to learn how to make the living tattoos from Exalted, and learn how to apply that to other materials? I know that they can turn Jade into a tattoo ink, but I'm thinking more exotic materials.
>>
Demon Spawn or First True Magic for minion making? Since Demon Spawn lets me make minions almost as strong as myself, but I am not sure about FTM limits.
>>
>>53594108
Is that a rule!63 Starfire dancing half-naked? What the heck?
>>
>>53594273
Hm. Back to the drawing board, then. X-Men Movies did have that wonderful and biological Super Speed...

Thanks again for clarifying!
>>
File: KondoNakedAgain.gif (308KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
KondoNakedAgain.gif
308KB, 500x400px
>>53594316
No. That's Kondo from Gintama.
>>
File: Kondo Isao.jpg (67KB, 750x556px) Image search: [Google]
Kondo Isao.jpg
67KB, 750x556px
>>53594316
No, it's Kondo Isao from Gintama. Maybe the farthest you can get from Starfire.
>>
>>53594309
The First True Magic just lets you make things. There's nothing special about its making abilities, it's just that creating things is beyond the ability of Nasuverse mages. Read the Fate jump, it takes you centuries of work to be able to make regular trained soldiers. There are plenty of better creation abilities out there, the First True Magic is really only notable in its own setting because it breaks one of the rules of that setting's metaphysics. Go for Demon Spawn.
>>
>>53594219
Um, grima making supplies? Thats a thing, right?
>>
>>53594073
So? I remember when pink kryptonite made whoever touched it gay. It does weird stuff.
>>
>>53594316
That's just a gorilla.
>>
You know what I just realized? Thanks to the transformers jump, I can sexually identify as an attack helicopter.
>>
>>53594440
Fuck, this is the objective correct answer.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
Howdy all! Nice to see you all today. Roll chain proceeds after this Jump.

Jumper’s Inferno: The Videogame (Generic Virtual World) Jump 111:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Finger on the Pulse [+600]
Origin: Beta Tester [-100]
Perks:
Self-Awareness [-100]
Data for Dinner [Free]
White Hat [-100]
Black Hat [-100]
Data Breaker [-150]
RNG With Me [-150]
Data Drain [-300]
What Doesn’t Kill Me [-300]
ARL [Free]
Simsuit [Free]

Friends on the Outside (All of them) [-300]

Shitty Writefagging here: https://pastebin.com/tbchXdG4
>>
>>53594418
Doesn't it also let you create on a higher level than other magic systems if you train enough with it? I recall there being someone who used it to create a world or something like that?
>>
>>53594118
It's especially funny/dumb, because in the world of All-Star Batman and Robin somehow neither Superman nor Green Lantern know their weaknesses. But Batman does, inexplicably. Superman also doesn't know he can fly, and again Batman somehow does. I get the sense that Millar didn't know how to actually make Batman look like a genius, so he just made everyone else painfully retarded.
>>
File: Eh.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Eh.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>53594446
Well, you're not wrong.
>>
>>53594471
No. Read the jump, anon. It has a softcap at things like "creating someone's death" or "creating an idea in someone's mind" and requires immense amounts of work to get it stronger than that. Maybe you could create a world that way after a huge amount of effort, but I can think of other magic systems that can do that with less trouble. Even in-jump ones, this isn't an interjump balance argument. I'm pretty sure you could just stitch together a bunch of parallel timelines with the Second True Magic to get your own world with less effort.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to introduce kefka to the joker?
>>
>>53594471
There's no functional limit to what you can make, but the time needed to get to the higher levels is often prohibitive, as in several billion years depending on what you're trying to make
>>
File: Nope Badger.gif (5MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nope Badger.gif
5MB, 480x360px
>>53594525
They would be best friends, don't do it.
>>
>>53594516
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S51030529#p51031543

TLDR: With enough effort and time you can make 'anything, eventually including concepts or events. That's all described, it's just going to take a while for you to be able to do those stuff.'
>>
>>53594525
Depends. Do you want to see the world burn?

>>53594549
Nah, they'd hate each other. Neither of them would be willing to share and neither of them would be willing to be the others minion.

They might pretend at first, but it's going to end in fire (along with everything else).
>>
>>53594574
Yes, and like I said, it softcaps at something very low and requires a lot of time and effort to get past it. It's not worth it, there are better creation magics out there.
>>
>>53590662
Futurama ships can literally go from one side of the universe to the other in a matter of hours.
>>
>>53594614
What creation magic do you know of that is better than First Magic?
>>
>>53592310
I happen to be dead, actually. But I'm pretty sure this is purgatory or something, because I'm still here.

Need something?
>>
>>53594628
Nearly any creation magic, with the same amount of effort put into it. When the baseline is "takes centuries to be able to create soldiers" and "getting past that level is exponentially difficult", it's not hard to be superior to the First Magic. Like, D&D spells are superior to that, I can reach Epic Level and be able to cast spells doing more than that in a lot shorter time than centuries. MtG is good, too, planeswalkers are the best at it but anyone can make their own plane. The Thran made millions of them (though, admittedly, they didn't actually realize they were doing it, their technology was kind of whack). There are plenty of magic systems that let you create things from nothing, anon. Stop assuming that Fate's is the strongest just because Kinoko Nasu can't go five sentences without describing something the characters are doing as an impossible feat that only the strongest wizards should be able to. Don't believe the hype.
>>
>>53594614
>Softcaps at creating concepts/creating events
>very low
Nigga what the hell are you comparing this to to call it very low?
>>
>>53594760
Get used to events like that being called "low-tier." Shit's just not good enough for this thread.
>>
>>53594726
I'm pretty sure it's Hell, myself. After all, you can eventually leave Purgatory, but we're all trapped here forever.
>>
>>53594745
True, thran crystals are planes folded up then used as batteries. Thran metal also grows.
>>
>>53594760
Did you actually read the example concepts/events? It can make concepts like "this person is dead" or "you're thinking this now". Which are pretty low-tier magics, instant-death spells and mind-affecting spells are everywhere. You can do that without the First Magic, even, in Nasuverse. And >>53594796 says I've got a warped sense of perspective.
>>
>>53594811
Nah you can leave hell if you have hope.
>>
>>53594745
You're going a bit too far in the other direction I find. The First Magic isn't the be all end all but it's hardly the worst choice ever. There's zero costs involved, you can think it and it happens, once you can summon something you can just summon as much as you want of it at any time, zero upper limits and even the examples are actually more impressive then you're portraying them as, given you're making those soldiers complete with souls and minds and histories.
>>
>>53594829
Yeah, those are simple enough to replicate...with other types of magic that usually have costs and limits associated with them. Not with magic that is straight up creating these things instantly and with no cost.
>>
>>53594834
Nope. Not good enough.
>>
>>53594829
You're missing the trees for the forest or however you say it. You can look at it as you just replicating low level magics (Though I can't say either of those sound low tier) or you can look at it as you creating events and concepts and applying it to other beings out of nothing. They might have the same end result for now but one has vastly greater implications for what you can do eventually.
>>
>>53594834
I don't think it can create histories at that level, anon. Unless you meant hat they think they have histories, because I'm pretty sure it can't alter the past for thos histories to actually exist. Creating minds isn't that impressive, that's easy. Creating souls...well, maybe that's impressive, depends on how much value you ascribe to a soul.

And it's true, the First Magic isn't a terrible choice. It has its uses. But it's not strong enough for what that anon was asking. He wanted to create servants as strong as he is. Which the First Magic would be terrible at, given the examples.

Also, where are you and >>53594857 getting the idea that the First Magic has no cost? It's less costly than other magics, but it still takes energy to use. And it requires far more concentration and skill to activate. It's by no means effortless or free to use.
>>
>>53594811
But if this is Hell, why am I talking to you losers instead of being kinkily tortured by hot, leather-clad succubi? I mean, the only demon around is Red and I'm pretty sure she's never even touched a whip.
>>
>>53594899
>only demon around is Red
still stacked tho
>>
>>53594879
Other way around, you're missing the forest for the trees. It's meaning is like "You're focusing only on what's in front of you instead of what's beyond it." if I'm remembering correctly.
>>
>>53594898
Val has repeatedly said the only cost involved is a small amount in starting it up and it has no energy costs after that. It's creating something out of nothing, not creating something out of magical energy.

I also don't know where you're getting the concentration and skill just to activate it. All the skill is just in learning how to use it for bigger, strong and more complex things.

And by histories I mean you're creating people that have years of memories giving them all the skills and knowledge to be a soldier, with no requirement you actually have that knowledge yourself.
>>
File: 1492244824323.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1492244824323.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>53594899
Because there is more than one Hell, and you're in the wrong one.
>>
>>53594899
Because Hell is eternal suffering, so you're stuck with us instead.
>>
So which is the strongest Nasu True Magic? Right now I'm leaning Kaleidoscope, because of the UNLIMITED POWER stolen from other timelines, but the Blue is looking mighty nice with it's "King Crimson And ZA WARUDO Had A Baby".
>>
>>53594898
Denial of Nothingness needs nothing but an understanding of the Magic itself and enough juice to start up the engine before you can mass produce stuff. It costs literally nothing to produce anything but the entire True Magic has a work around in the fact that you can throw huge chunks of prana at it with Wishcraft to create even greater chunks of prana to use those to make arbitrary amounts of time go the fuck away. Because the law that Denial of Nothingness breaks is the Law of Conservation of Energy, in the fact that you do in fact create things out of nothing.
>>
>>53594879
I don't think I am. I just don't see any special value to the idea of "conceptual magic". Most magic is conceptual, because it interacts with things that have no physical basis. Like elemental magic. "Earth" is not a thing. It is a collection of many types of materials, and while there may be similarities among those materials, there are enough differences that grouping them together into a single set is an arbitrary choice. It is a concept, not a real thing. Similarly, "death magic" is conceptual, because defining death to be a single thing instead of a set of near-countless processes taking place in a system is an arbitrary choice. The only magics that aren't conceptual are those like in Irregular At Magic School where they're just applying force to particles in various precise ways, because then they're dealing with physical reality.

>>53594930
I'm not saying that you have to sustain the spell. But it still takes energy to create something. You can't just effortlessly pop off creation after creation with no limit, eventually you'll exhaust yourself. And when have you ever seen something that takes considerable skill that also didn't take concentration and effort? Maybe you can get skilled enough that what was once difficult seems effortless to others because your limits are so much higher, but it's still going to take a lot of effort.

Also, if "making histories" works like that, that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. What's to stop you from creating a book that tells you how to gain omnipotence, then, if you don't have to have the information you're generating?
>>
>>53595021
>You can't just effortlessly pop off creation after creation with no limit, eventually you'll exhaust yourself
If you're just going to ignore what people say and tell them how it works, why are you arguing at all?
>>
>>53594963
>>53594969
I DIDN'T SPEND MY LIFE IN SIN AND DEBAUCHERY FOR THIS

I DEMAND A REFUND
>>
>>53594989
Objectively the first, it comes from the Root while the others are derived from attempts to uncover the Root. It is also (long term) capable of replicating the effects of any of the other true magics with the sole exception of the 4th, which it can still do if you are indirect about it.

In reality though it is whatever one you like most, you'll eventually have a full toolbox after enough magic jumps regardless and it will likely happen before you become powerful enough with the First Magic.
>>
File: Dies Irae.jpg (185KB, 749x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Dies Irae.jpg
185KB, 749x1052px
Has anyone here given it a try?
>>
Too impatient for autosage! SPAM NOW.

Jump 82i: Zendikar
Origin: Drop-In
Race: Human
Locations: Akoum
Perks:
Nothing

Items:
Nada

Drawbacks:
Can't See Shit Captain

We arrive. The transition isn't anywhere near as smooth as it has been in the past and I quickly succumb to motion sickness once we land on the other side of the rainbow-colored bridge we traveled through. The portal turns to dust and then nothing behind us, showing we were very much on our own.

I struggle to stand. Ange and the others had managed to use magic to finish putting my body back together, but I can't stand how frail and weak I feel, even so. Iron quickly helps me to my feet, with me hesitantly murmuring a 'thank you'. My allies were still helping me, even in my weakened, pathetic state. I don't know whether to attribute that to loyalty, attachment to me, or just knowledge that our mutual road of escape was now in danger.

More than that…I have no idea where we've landed or where we're supposed to go. Ange quietly sling rings us to somewhere closer to civilization to establish a home base. I don't know what any of these names or words mean, and Ange has to use a spell so we can communicate with the locals.

I spend a lot of time staying at home and trying to do research. Sometimes, I make attempts at using magic or martial arts training, but I've been knocked back to my old out-of-shape self. Iron makes it her personal responsibility to be my exercise coach and trying to make me into something vaguely productive…but in this state, I'm really just dead weight for the entire party. It stings. A lot.
>>
>>53595021
So you're being a pedantic fuck about conceptual. Fine. Let's be simple babbies for you. Yes Avada Kedavra can kill some person as good as using the First Magic to kill that person by creating their death but AK can't kill timelines or someone's motion or the love between two people or a culture or a language or someone's determination or the chance of victory someone has and so on.
>>
>>53595050
Don't you see, the real hell was that life of sin and debauchery all along!
>>
>>53595045
I'm not ignoring them, I'm just saying it doesn't work the way they think it does. Yes, you get more out of the spell than you put in, but you still need to put something in. I suppose you could make magical energy to absorb, but then it's limited by the rate at which you can absorb it, and the time you're spending on doing the absorbing instead of casting, and no matter how you shake it that means it's not free. There's always a cost.
>>
>>53595079
Oh, Sun Wukong is still with us. Ange managed to jerry-rig a mana generator with Eyes using what I taught her a few jumps ago, that is now strapped to the monkey-girl's back. I…guess that'll have to do until we fix things. Even if I have absolutely no idea how. If this is the world where the connection to Yuki is the strongest, shouldn't she have approached us by now? I don't see her as taking this turn of events laying down. Or maybe trying to find us is like trying to find a needle in the ocean? That's how our predicament feels on this side, too.

By the way, if you're curious…yes. Phantom pains from missing powers exist. Whatever smoothed over the transition from 'powerful' to 'powerless' like in the gauntlets I've been in was lost when Yuki was. I spend a lot of this trip being sick and effectively useless. To call it agonizing is a massive understatement. I can't stand how many things I could easily accomplish just a few years ago was now impossible or a completely Herculean task. It was like I was back on Earth, everyone going about their business and being more capable than I ever would be, while I just wasted away and counted the days, hoping for a m-…for something to improve if I tried hard enough.

Years pass. I'm losing hope, even as we continue our search. Sun, Eyes, Dan, and Iron had all been going off on adventures both to keep themselves from going stir-crazy and to hopefully find clues somewhere else in this world. We still haven't found any clues to where Yuki might have existed in this world somehow.

So, naturally, guess who shows up at my doorstep while my most of my allies were out?

"Bernkastel."

>"I'm flattered you remember me, Anon. Or…should I call you by your real name? It's been how many years since we last spoke to each other?"

I immediately picked up a nearby book and threw it at her. Her body dissolved and reformed, all while she had a wide, shit-eating smirk on her face.
>>
>>53595059
I am a complete n00b about Dies Irae (Is that the right spelling?). Could someone give me a summary, so I'm prepared for Val's jump, please?
>>
File: First Class Ticket to Hell.jpg (14KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
First Class Ticket to Hell.jpg
14KB, 325x325px
>>53595050
No refunds allowed, I'm afraid
>>
>>53595082
>can't kill timelines or someone's motion or the love between two people or a culture or a language or someone's determination or the chance of victory someone has and so on.

No but other magic spells in hp can.
>>
>>53594430
Scenario reward.
>>53595082
Wait, First Magic can do that?
>>
File: 1496112273772.png (425KB, 461x567px) Image search: [Google]
1496112273772.png
425KB, 461x567px
>>53595050
You signed the dotted line. Sorry, but you're among this pedantic hell now.
>>
>>53595097
>"I can see being reduced to your true form has certainly made your manners worse. Is this how you greet your guests?"

As if just to rub salt in the wound, she waves her hand and a cup full of fresh tea appears in her hand, and she just sips it idly. One appeared in my hand, too. I threw it at her face and it phased through her without incident. She regarded this the same way she would a child throwing a tantrum, and it only made me more angry.

"What? Here to gloat?" I asked, barely containing a growl.

>"Hardly. You've done a better job of looking pathetic and defeated on your own than any sort of magic I could use."

"To finish me off, then?"

>"Please. If I wanted you dead, I could have killed you at any point I wanted. You're much more entertaining alive."

"Why, then? Why go out of your way to make my journey worse and then show up in person at the last second?"

She sips her tea. A very, very long sip that takes much longer than a small cup of tea ever should before she put it down and it vanished almost immediately after.

>"I'm just a participating audience member who has noticed that your goal is, as it stands, currently impossible. I merely wish you to find the truth about your benefactor."

"You'd never volunteer to help someone unless it benefitted you somehow. Or made someone else's life worse." Her smirk widened as I said that.

>"Even if I am, do you have any other sort of clues that would let you continue from where you are? Right now, in this plane, I am the only one who holds the key to the truth you're searching for. Of course, if you're willing to listen, I'll be more than happy to tell you. It will be much more interesting that way."

I hate this blue-haired cunt so fucking much. But…as it stands, I don't have any options right now. And if she gets bored, it's likely she'll just flat-out kill me or erase me from existence right now. Damn it, I hate this feeling of being this vulnerable again…!
>>
>>53595095
Are you the jumpmaker? No? Why are you trying to say how the perk works in contradiction to the jump maker then?
>>
File: Butt Stallion.jpg (172KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Butt Stallion.jpg
172KB, 1024x575px
>>53593682
Butt Stallion of Borderlands
She's a diamond pony.
A living pony. Made of diamonds.
>>
>>53595082
>AK can't kill timelines or someone's motion or the love between two people or a culture or a language or someone's determination or the chance of victory someone has and so on
No, but death magic can. I never said a single spell can do all that. It's a school of magic, just like the First Magic (despite being referred to as a single thing often) is actually a collection of techniques based around a core principle. The First Magic's core principle is "defying thermodynamics". This hypothetical death magic school's core principle would be "making things stop".
>>
>>53595123
Yeah, you're going to have to show me what HP magic can do that stuff.
>>
>>53595124
>Wait, First Magic can do that?

If you apply a couple million years into it, yes.
>>
>>53595136
So your counter argument is making up a school of magic that can do all the above. Can you at least use actual examples?

You're also making up things about the First Magic with no back up too.
>>
>>53595141
Still, wow. That's possible.

...Does it have any limits? Like, limits that can't be broken with enough time?
>>
>>53595050
>refund
NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS, FOOOOOOOOL!
>>
>>53595108
No, no one can tell you anything about Dies Irae. The only thing anyone knows about it is what they read on the VS Battles wiki. You'll never find anyone who actually talks about the plot, just what "OMG so haxxor powers" in it could cockslap ever other setting. From what little I've managed to gather, though, it's something to do with Nazi wizards traveling into the future to avoid getting killed when they lost WW2. Why they felt the need to do this is unclear to me, because from their description they're all insanely powerful. If I'm understanding right, which I'm probably not, they have this power because they're infected with the metaphysical equivalent of the cells of an omnipotent god that exists outside time.
>>
>>53595127
Because that's not what the jump says, and if the jump maker says things in contradiction of their own work they should have the decency to go back and edit the jump.

>>53595167
Epic-level necromancy in D&D, I can do all that with spell seeds.
>>
>>53595137
kill timelines

Hp has time travel

>or someone's motion
Plenty of paralysis or motion stopping curses exist

>or the love between two people

Love and hate potions

>or a culture or a language

So many curses

o>omeone's determination

Most the muggle turn away spells do exactly this

>the chance of victory someone has

Luck potion
>>
>>53595217
Aaah, so wanking things far beyond their descriptions.
>>
>>53595221
Most of those are either not right or an indirect method of doing something, not directly killing the thing in question.
>>
>>53595169
Not sure, its nasu. While powetful you could probably do the same faster with outside magic.
>>
>>53595222
We see in others what we recognize from ourselves.
>>
>>53595240
Uh, no, they cause the death of something through means other than physical reality. They are inflicting the concept of death.
>>
>>53595193
>Iron Blooded Orphans
>Everybody dies
>Bad guys win in the end
>Bad guys eventually utilize the reforms that good guys wanted all along

Man. Talk about shitty Gundam. I liked the designs & the ALO system.
>>
>>53595221
>Time travel
That's not the same thing at all.

>Motion
Closer but temporary solutions and not permanent ones.

>Love/hate
Better but still not directly the thing. Also given how we see them working in series, only temporary too.

>Culture or language
This isn't an answer anon.

>Determination
Also not an answer.

>Luck Potions
That's not the same thing. It has the same end result, depending on the strength of the luck, but accomplishes it through very different means.
>>
>>53595124
>Scenario reward.
From which jump?
>>
>>53595240
And first magic is more than a single spell too, what is your point? The things I list do what they do in setting. Especially love potions those things are evil.
>>
>>53595278
Uh, what are you talking about? The heroes won, you can tell because they're the ones who made the world a better place. What, you're going to tell me that the savage dog who literally doesn't understand how to not murder people was the good guy?
>>
>>53595169
Its limit is that it can't destroy things directly. It can create the concept of something's destruction but it can't directly destroy a thing. So if something is conceptually impossible to destroy then you couldn't destroy it.

That's where the Fourth Magic comes into play. It can destroy anything, reducing it to nothingness. Including concepts.
>>
>>53595281
>>53595222
What does it matter if it works differently if the result is the same?
>>
>>53595302
Reminder that the Fourth Magic as presented in the jump is OC, and that canonically we have no idea what it does. Actually, the First Magic as presented in the jump is mostly OC, too. We have very few details on it.
>>
>>53595059
Given it's on steam now, you too can genuinely read it. It's really good. I'm loving it so far.Everything I wanted it to be, that perfect blend of Fate and Hellsing I hoped for.

>>53595108
Sorry, I'm still reading through. I'm sure summaries will start appearing soon now that it's in english.
>>
>>53595333
What's your point?
>>
>>53595194
>the cells of an omnipotent god that exists outside time.

Yog-Sothoth?
>>
>>53595059
I fail to see how an old latin hymn about the endtimes can possibly be a jump.
>>
>>53595347
No point, just reminding people of that.
>>
>>53595245
Very little magic could make permanent stuff like First Magic does, though. And permanency is good.
>>53595302
Ooh, neat.
>>
>>53595088
Aww.

>>53595193
>>53595125
>>53595122
Can we at least get, like, some strippers in here? Can Red wear leather?
>>
>>53595334
Also it's really not that hard to understand, at least not so far. Some of the characters do use a few german words but it's usually been in a context where the meaning is pretty obvious and you can always just google it. The setting specific terms get bandied about a fair bit but are explained over time, since you're reading it all from the MC's viewpoint.
>>
>>53595349
Maybe. From what I've read the character has a lot of names he's gone by when interacting with humans, that could be one of them. All the character summaries I can find call him "Mercurius", though.
>>
>>53595281
So your argument is first magic is better because it is first magic even though other magics can achieve the same or similar resulrs?
>>
>>53595283
From a Shadows of Valentia scenario I'm including. Making something on the level of Grima during Awakening will be limited to post-spark, but that is possible.
>>
File: 1491442445065.gif (495KB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
1491442445065.gif
495KB, 320x222px
>>53595375
The only strippers here are the ones who try to strip all hope. That or the heavy neckbeards who try to induce you into their harem.

Pick your poison. You'll get both anyway. Just kick back and feel the despair soak in.
>>
>>53595370
>Very little magic could make permanent stuff like First Magic does, though. And permanency is good.

Well enchanting could but you usually need outside materials.
>>
>>53595370
I think anima magic creation can do it at high levels?
>>
>>53595296
Gjallarhorn weren't the good guys. They were Zeon with the numbers filed off.
>>
>>53595370
It should also be noted that the First Magic doesn't actually create anything. It's actually more accurate to categorize it as summoning magic. The core principle of the Denial of Nothingness is that nonexistence is an illusion. Everything exists everywhere at all times because the very idea of nonexistence is absurd and nonsensical. Therefore a Magician with the First Magic is essentially summoning something to where it already is. Which is why it costs such a puny amount of magical energy and why it's possible for a First Magic Magician to specify "a thing that does X" without needing to know any of the mechanics or contents of it.
>>
>>53595436
And that's why I go with First Magic. Dealing with outside materials outside of the thing I'm making and magic is such a painful detail.
>>
>>53595370
But at the ppint where you can make something with first magic you could have already done it with other magic, thats the problem.
>>
>>53595334
Wait what?

Holy crap. Why didn't Steam tell me? Thank you very much, time to be dead to the world.
>>
>>53595375
If by strippers you mean 'demons that want to strip you of your hopes and dreams', then sure, we could call some of those in!

The other kind of strippers are in Asmodeus' circle, the one you were aiming for.
>>
>>53595467
Depends. Once you can do it with the first magic, you can make it again and again, as much as you like and in as many quantities as you like, for just as little cost. Being able to do it with another magic doesn't mean doing it with so little cost, zero materials and specific knowledge required.
>>
>>53595375
She might wear a bikini for you if you ask her real nicely.
>>
>>53595278
was someone working on that as a jump? all I remember is it being talked about.
>>
>>53595467
...Okay? I don't care about that argument with avada kedavra or whatever, I just wanted to know if first magic had a limit or not.
>>53595457
Oh, thanks for the explanation. I actually wasn't aware of that, actually. Which entry in the Nasuverse talks about the True Magics, actually? I've never bern able to find it.
>>
>>53595500
It's just called Magic on the wiki. Fair warning that a lot of the First Magic is OC and the Fourth Magic is also entirely OC.
>>
>>53595446
Yes. So can D&D magic.

Anima Magic can create pretty much anything, even souls, entire new races, complete worlds and whatever else.
Though the really high levels are generally Divine or at least High Magic.

Creation something permanent isn't all that rare. It's the level that the First Magic eventually reaches that really sets it apart, but as other have said it'll take a long time until you really start to see any benefit to using other, "lesser" magic that can be learned in a fraction of the time.
>>
>>53595496
No she wont. We tried to get a bikini pic but she slapped worm and called him used goods, now the picture is buried below a mountain of lies and buried corpses.
>>
>>53595498
I have no idea.
>>
>>53595520
Ah, makes sense. I meant in terms of "which specific story in the nasuverse talks about the True Magics" because I already read the wiki page but I wanted to see if it was further elaborated upon in the story.
>>
File: 1447966026356.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447966026356.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>53595485
>>53595433
>>
>>53595126
"…let's say I humor you. What is this 'key' you're talking about? How do you even know?"

>"A certain woman told me. But we must not waste time. There's only a few minutes to spare, after all."

Quickly, I slip something out of my sleeve and leave it on the bed, just a split second before we were both suddenly somewhere else. It is a strange, blue place with several slanted spires adjacent to each other. My skin immediately goes cold and I feel a chill. Every instinct in my body is telling me to flee. I could see three silhouettes in the distance, but they did not acknowledge our presence.

>"Many, many years ago, three Titans were sealed in this plane. These alien entities were called the Eldrazi. Just minutes from now, the bumbling of these three individuals will break that seal, and they will move again to consume this world and many others."

I don't like where this is going already.

>"After a very long battle, an alliance of these interlopers will trap and kill two of these Titans, against the advice of one who insisted that they instead be sealed."

The image of two…two…I don't know how to describe it, because I had to shield my eyes lest I risk my mind breaking from trying to comprehend it. But I saw golden lights extend from the world and bind them down, before a jet of flame completely obliterated them.

>"And the third one escapes. But…their deaths sent ripples through the Eternities, the sea of Fragments, whatever you want to call it. The Titans could not truly be killed. Rather, the void itself would hold the memory of them, and conspire to recreate them into a different form."
>>
>>53595536
I think that is the main reason I dont see it as really that impressive honestly. I mean who cares if you can spam castle in 2.5 million years with 0 energy cost when someone else could have paid a bit more to just get the same effect, it seems like the cost vs reward is not that great, but that is just me.
>>
>>53595606
About them all? None, not really. FSN and FZ both mention them all but really only gives focus to 2 and 3. Most info about 3 is from those two, same with 2. Almost all information on 5 comes from Mahoutsukai. I believe the scant info on 1 comes from a side story.
>>
>>53595455
No, they were the Federation with the numbers filed off. And just like the Federation, everything bad people try to ascribe to them was really the result of them granting too much freedom to the space assholes and then getting blamed when said space assholes used that freedom to start murdering each other.
>>
>>53595637
People like you are the reason our planet is dieing.
>>
File: 1472319728935.jpg (58KB, 570x356px) Image search: [Google]
1472319728935.jpg
58KB, 570x356px
>>53595664
>our planet is dying
FTFY.
>>
>>53595637
Oh no, it's totally something i'd pick up to work on in my spare time during the slower jumps.
If i jumped Nasuverse jumps, which i don't. Fuck that setting.

But if someone is asking for a "magic that can create X" he presumably wants it within a timeframe of 1-2 jumps, not one measured in centuries, millenia or worse, depending on size and complexity.
>>
>>53595628
>"One of these memories, however, was heavily damaged. It did not remember what it was, or what its true purpose would be. It did not even feel the instinct of hunger that its kin knew and understood with perfect clarity. Trying to understand the world from the ground up, its mentality compared to its Eldrazi 'siblings' was like that of a mentally damaged child. It attempted to make sense of itself. To give itself form. This caused a very peculiar reaction in the Eternities, which folded a world around its body based on its confused and growing thoughts. And then, when there was nothing left to be found in their own plane, they would instinctively reach out to the other worlds beyond."

>"…yes. Such a turn of events should be completely impossible. But that is what creates beings like her. They are things without purpose, plagued by boredom or a lack of understanding. Almost like a Witch. Then, instead, to fill that gap…they fill it with the hopes, dreams, and wishes of those who yearn for some sort of escape. They fill that void with the desire of human uncertainty, of stories and mysteries, of companionship, of love, of hatred, of creation. They cannot possibly create a complete world on their own, no matter how much they tried."

…then…what you're saying is…

>"The reason your 'Yuki' couldn't truly create anything of her own is because she had to assemble it from the memories, thoughts, dreams, and hopes of people like you across time and space. Those who wanted a perfect, new, exciting world. Those who want shallow fulfillment for themselves or those who never had a chance at happiness, and could only dream about it. It creates entities like her…and they're all too happy to grant your wish just to sustain their own existence. Yuki is just a misbegotten, hungry horror that has completely misinterpreted her purpose, and became so delusional, she thought she was something like a human…!"
>>
>>53595637
Actually it would only take you a century or two (with normal human learning ability) to start popping castles the size of a mountain made entirely out of adamantium instantly out of nowhere with no significant energy consumption. Or bust a country with a meteorite moving at a fraction the speed of light.

I get your point but you're underestimating the utility of the First Magic. It's not creation. It's actualization of existence, including concepts and conditions. If you're just going for pure creation and nothing else, with no need for any special effects or anything, there are certainly better options than the First Magic.
>>
File: Epic.jpg (22KB, 510x320px) Image search: [Google]
Epic.jpg
22KB, 510x320px
>>53595731
>>
File: the_west__negotiations_by_kiyo.jpg (305KB, 914x700px) Image search: [Google]
the_west__negotiations_by_kiyo.jpg
305KB, 914x700px
>>53594306
As difficult as any other "living" artifact. That is, probably pretty fucking hard. Especially considering you it can't simply be a magitech AI, since it's ink.

The jade ink thing in Dragon-Blooded is just something Wukong put into the jump as far as I can tell, not a canon thing. Infernals have living tattoos, but those are made of living demons dissolved into ink.
>>
>>53595731
>is just a misbegotten, hungry horror that has completely misinterpreted her purpose, and became so delusional, she thought she was something like a human…!"
...Kettle, I got some bad news for you...
>>
Is there a distance limit on Apparating?
>>
>>53595731
Bernkastel cackles loudly, as if what she had declared was the most hilarious thing ever.

>"But, no one can escape from their fate forever. Eventually, she will remember what she is and what her real purpose is. And when that happens, the façade of her being a soft-hearted human will completely disappear. She will consume all the worlds you have been to, and use you as a way to get her foot into the door. All those people you've met, all those lives you've touched, will be completely eradicated inch-by-inch, using what you've acquired to do so!"

My hands had balled into fists.

>"It doesn't have to end that way, however. Your doom can easily be averted, as can the doom of all worlds you've touched or meddled in."

Bernkastel's smile widened, and she snapped her fingers. My clothes changed back into something a bit more fancy, making me look like a cross between a butler and a knight at court. My cat ears had returned, and I could feel a bit stronger than I was before.

>"By the power of a miracle, I can make the unsealing of the Eldrazi completely null and void. Your benefactor will never be trapped alone in a delusional world, nor will she eventually awaken to her true nature. You will never destroy the world of The God of High School. You will never pay the price for powerful magic, and home will be just as easily in reach. I could even ensure that your companions continue to live happy, fulfilling lives. Yes…I have the power to make such a miracle happen. All I ask is that you become one of my cats. You will hold the honor of living among many heroes, who have saved their hometowns, their countries, their worlds, their universes. I will give you more than you could ever bargain for, and save all those worlds you have doomed."

Why would you even offer this to me?
>>
>>53595961
>"Because you're so much fun. Every world you enter becomes a complete mess of chaos in one way or another, and you still insist on living your contradictory existence no matter how much pain and suffering you cause. You alternate between hero, anti-hero, and even villain as you see fit and play god with the lives of others, all while trying to act like it was part of your plan all along. But…the truth is, you were never anything special, or unique. There are countless other Jumpers, some worse, many better, than you. What makes you interesting to watch…is how you continually are your own worst enemy, regardless of what it is you do."

She offered a hand to me.

>"But you don't need to be lost anymore. After all, I have many cats like you. I can ensure your existence will never be boring, nor will the worlds constantly seek to devour and kill you just for trespassing. You need only serve me for the rest of eternity. Even if you have no fondness for me, that must be a tantalizing offer, yes? Or are you just going to ignore the suffering of innocents and your companions…?

>>
File: Capture.png (50KB, 1049x417px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 1049x417px
>>53595951
You know you can look this shit up yourself, right?
>>
>>53595993
Sure, I just didn't think it was ever actually mentioned in the books. The wiki actually having it is a surprise.
>>
anyone doing a solar exalted jump?
>>
File: 1481578289108.jpg (78KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481578289108.jpg
78KB, 600x1350px
>>53595977
WELP.
>>
>>53595961
>>53595977
Called it. This is all just some scheme so she can turn Decade into one of her playthings.
>>
>>53596066
Wukong is.

Have patience, you'll be able to win everything forever and ever eventually.
>>
What would you be able to do if you became the witch of asspulls in the umineko gauntlet?
>>
File: a.png (759KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
759KB, 1280x720px
>>53595977
>>
File: EVERYTHING.gif (810KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTHING.gif
810KB, 480x270px
>>53595977
>>
>>53596115
You'd be a Witch of Miracles and that's Bern's thing.
>>
>>53595977
...Something is wrong here. It feels almost like the entire presented narrative is based on a Logic Error of monstrous proportions.

What is going on here?
>>
>>53595977
Do not make me break the Fourth Wall to reach into your universe and slap you.

DEFY.
>>
File: Judge Dredd.jpg (58KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd.jpg
58KB, 385x383px
>>53595977
You know what to do.
>>
>>53596167
>What is going on here?
Witch of Miracles shenanigans, I'm betting.
>>
>>53595977

I started laughing. I started laughing really hard. This wasn't despair I was feeling. This situation was completely hilarious. This entire time…all of this pain, all of this suffering…was just one cat spiting another. She's still looking at me, expectantly, until I slap her hand away.

>"…what?"

Her face contorted into confusion, and then obvious frustration. Ah, at least some part of that offer must have been genuine.

"You know, I know who you are, Bernkastel. And who you used to be. What turned you into what you are. In a way, I felt sorry for you, like your entire existence was just a living example of how cruel the world can be, and how cruel it can make us. But…even if this offer was from that person, I would refuse it. I would refuse it a thousand times, again and again."

>"…are you stupid? If you let this opportunity pass, everything you've done will be set in stone. You've seen it, you're completely bound by destiny. She will eventually turn on you, no matter what sort of sentimental attachment you have. Are you willing to sacrifice all you've known for the sake of that…?"

"I've done plenty of impossible things to this point. But…even if I have to somehow manage it without any powers, without any of what I gained to this point, I won't give up on her. And even if I regret what I've done and what I've caused, running away from it and wiping my hands clean of the karma wouldn't be something I could live with."

"That girl dreamed of a complete world, full of good and evil, people with hopes and dreams, of chaos and unpredictability. That was what I gave her, and she gave me everything in return. I couldn't hope to repay that in a thousand lifetimes. I experienced more than I ever would in my entire, short lifetime. And the time we've spent together…I refuse to accept any of that as fake. Even if she becomes what she's supposed to be, I will stop her, and I will carry those hopes and dreams back to her!"
>>
>>53596255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpIpyDmJFo
>>
File: Jumper toots as he pleases.jpg (296KB, 900x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper toots as he pleases.jpg
296KB, 900x1240px
>>53596255
Never try to manipulate a Jumper.
>>
>>53596255
And so, when despair proves weak and hope worthless, the man turns to the future only he makes.

Right on.
>>
>>53596197
I defy you, slap him I want to see it.
>>
File: IMG_1193.jpg (359KB, 987x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
359KB, 987x1500px
>>53595652
Federation wasn't ruled by aristocrats, like the Seven Stars. They also weren't a military organization that ruled over the colonies with an iron fist. Nor did they have an entire arsenal of illegal weapons, then stage a false flag operation to deploy their arsenal of illegal arms. None the Federation were child diddlers. Candy Man was literally a fuck boy.

Feds also never tried to exploit the colonies way Mars is being exploited in IBO.

They may look like Federation but they're not a governing organization. Instead they're a military junta with an iron grip on power.
>>
>>53596255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V5zt8O-Acw
>>
what does Victoria Von Doom look like?
>>
>>53596453
You haven't watched much of UC Gundam have you?
>>
>>53596255
Bernkastel stared in disbelief, and then began shrieking with mad laughter. She looked as confident as she always did, but I wonder if there was a hint of wounded pride in there somewhere. That was an actual offer of sanctity from her, from some sort of attachment she had to me or my journey. To be refused by someone who knew he was completely powerless, while spouting drivel about love and devotion…it must have been absolutely infuriating to her.

"You've forgotten you place, you foolish Piece. You have no powers. No magic. No safety net to retreat to. That's why I'm going to take my time with you. I'll ensure the events will never come to pass, and erase your hope from existence. And then…I'm going to kill you, again and again, in as many ways as I can think of, until you realize your own stupidity…!"

Several thousand feline eyes materialized in the darkness around us. I then quickly remember that I'm completely powerless and Bernkastel's power already drastically outclassed mine, even if I had powers. I raise my arms defensively, preparing for the worst…

And then a slice of golden light cuts through them.

Standing in front of me are two women blazing with Solar anima, and in front of them is my apprentice. The cats all dispersed and were scattered about, those 'many heroes' faltering in front of my allies.

"You guys have great timing…!"

Ange held up the ring I had left behind in the room. I may be completely mortal now, but I haven't forgotten some simple ways my allies could use to track me. She takes a moment to chastise me.

>"You need to stop doing things by yourself."

"Ahaha…sorry. Won't happen again."

>"Liar."

They all turn to face Bernkastel, who is looking a little bit confused at what's happening. Ange has a confident smile on her face.

>"Is your magic feeling a little bit weaker, Bernkastel?"

>"How…?"
>>
>>53596453
>Gwen-Symbiote
Damn that shouldn't be as sexy as it is.
>>
>>53595961
>She will consume all the worlds you have been to, and use you as a way to get her foot into the door. All those people you've met, all those lives you've touched, will be completely eradicated inch-by-inch, using what you've acquired to do so!"
>an Eldrazi walks into Marvel
>Shuma Gorath laughs at it
>>
File: IT'S HAPPENING!.png (129KB, 446x324px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S HAPPENING!.png
129KB, 446x324px
>>53596542
THE HAPPENING IS UPON US.
>>
>>53596255
Meh. I feel like I've read the same story hundreds of times before. "Powerful being offers a deal to someone, is refused and laughed at, and totally shocked it happened" leading into a monologue of the hero just why he's so much better and blah blah blah. It just makes them look like some caricature of a real human bean.
Nothing against your writing in particular, it's just something I've come to hate.
>>
>>53596529
Cute as hell.
>>
>>53594726
I originally wanted to ask for your opinion on a couple of ideas I had for my system of spellcraft that you can gain from the Magical Blood Perk in the JL: Dark Jump, and if they fall within what you intended with the Perk.

Specifically: I want to create a Magic System that revolves around binding Souls/Spirits to you in some fashion, and then effectively forcing those Souls/Spirits to perform the various vocal/somatic/etc,. components required to cast Spells. This is because I intend to use Temple of Thought to combine this with a few other methods I have of manipulating Souls/Spirits to effectively conjure up large Choirs of Spirits representing all of the people that I have met upon my Journey, and have them sing all of my magic for me while I do other stuff with my voice and mouth.

tl;dr How much control do I have over the actual metaphysics of the Magic I gain from Magical Blood? When does it stop being magic and start being something out of the purview of the Perk? Am I misinterpreting what the Perk can actually do?
>>
>>53596592
Cliches happen for a reason, anon. It's not like you're going to get anything original writing-wise in /jc/.
>>
>>53596542
>"I don't completely understand it either, but these different worlds have rules that we have to follow. Sort of an unwritten 'terms and conditions' that are part of a greater contract. At least, that's how Anon explained it to me. But the short of it is…as long as you're actually here, with us in this plane, your magic isn't as strong as it should be, is it?"

…!

>"This isn't a world where reality is subjective and the meta-world holds the rules behind a mystery. This is a world with defined rules and defined magic, which isn't controlled by a Senate or held in catboxes. There is no debate over what happens and what unfolds in it. Thus, in here?"

Iron crackled her knuckles. Eyes readied a strange, golden cannon in her hand.

>"We can fight you, and we can win."

As if on cue, Iron launched herself forwards and then buried her knuckles into Bernkastel's face. Her body immediately dissolved and reformed further away. Blood trickled out of her mouth, and she felt it with her hand. Her eyes widened in shock before her body began shuddering, glazing over as thousands of memories began bubbling to the surface of her mind. She screamed.

>"You…Decade…DAMN YOU, DECADE!"

Almost foaming at the mouth from rage and humiliation, thousands more cats materialized from the ether, and several blue lights all formed around her, each one shaped like a scythe. The others went into defensive stances.

>"Even if that's true…I'm thousands of years more experienced at killing than any of you. I will rip each and every one of you apart, and I'll take my time enjoying all of it…!"

She cackled one more time, and the battle began.
>>
>>53596542
>>53596628
And now she continues in acting like a thousand cliches made manifest in telling the MC how powerless is is, after which she'll inevitable be defeated. Probably because her powers were disabled through some stupid loophole. And while she dies she'll scream that her defeat is impossible.

>>53596628
It's probably because these kinds of jumpchain snippets are so short that I don't like them. In a "real" story, or even just long fanfiction, you've got a lot of buildup before the author starts dumping those cliches on you and you feel at least something for the characters.
>>
>>53596628

>Originality
>existing

cute

>>53596592
I mean we're not really dealing with a real human bean though

If you've been through places where drama is rule or at least the worlds have been made with drama in mind it's bound to change you on some level

also because this would have actually been the worst time to have a moment of weakness
>>
>>53596453
Yes, exactly, Gjallarhorn is not a governing organization. They're a peacekeeping force. And they keep the peace. Gjallarhorn didn't do anything to exploit the Martians, that was the Republic of Arbrau. Which admittedly does fund Gjallarhorn, but keeps their own standing army. You know, those guys Gjallarhorn was fighting in the beginning of Season 2? Yeah, when the crimes of the villains were brought to light, Gjallarhorn tried to stop them. And yes, admittedly Gjallarhorn did some skeezy things in Season 1, but considering that they only did that because Chocoman was manipulating them into doing it so he could undermine their legitimacy, I'm still siding with them. As for the illegal weapons, well I admit that's a bad thing. But I'd argue it's justified given that they only used them against people who were themselves committing war crimes. So I guess what I'm saying is: Fuck Tekkadan, fuck the Brewers, fuck Teiwaz, and quadruple fuck McGills. They got what they deserved, and if the actual heroes had to compromise their morals to save the day that just means they're antiheroes, not bad guys.
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (168KB, 864x1312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
168KB, 864x1312px
>>53596562
Gwenpool ending was sad.
>>
>>53596693
Eh, like 90% of characters in fiction, even if they aren't human, act human-like. An obvious consequence of all the authors and readers being human. Bernkastel and other Umineko characters are no exception to this. Besides, I feel like a character that has is part of a universe where drama is law would be aware of these kinds of cliches and tropes and not fall to them.
>>
>>53596592
Nothing in fiction is ever truly original. Just saying.
>>
>>53596667
I'd try to describe the lightshow and fancy attacks being thrown around, but what Ange said seemed to be holding true. Bernkastel couldn't use her full power while she was actually in this plane. In any other circumstance, it would take Eternity and a large amount of reality-warping to do so, due to the strange principles her power operated on. Iron actually landed a few punches and she and Eyes' Charms worked just fine against her. Ange would be running support, being the most familiar with her way of fighting to this point. My apprentice has come a long way.

But…we didn't have a way to actually kill her. A Witch exists so long as she believes she does. And someone with thousands of years of ego and boredom wouldn't be completely destroyed by a group of ragtag adventurers. Eyes and Iron hadn't reached the level of power they could affect things like that. Indeed, I didn't even know if it'd be possible or what WOULD be possible once they got to that point.

There was some back-and-forth, but ultimately, it came down to a stalemate.

More than that…while it looks like her power was limited, her almost bottomless energy capacity wasn't. That meant the others would be bleeding essence and energy while she would still be standing. In short, this was a battle we would eventually lose. Because what we would really need is a miracle. And I don't doubt she removed that possibility once the battle actually began.
>>
>>53596726
Because Marvel can't let us have anything nice without shitting all over it. One more problem fix. Toss it onto the pile.
>>
>>53596793
And of course you're biased, given you're one of the most flagrant fangirls for Heavens' writing I've seen on this fucking thread.
>>
>>53596741
Actually, now that I think of it, her being from Umineko-verse might make her more susceptible to act in line with tropes and such. It would be a nice explanation at least.

>>53596793
Meh, who cares. It's execution that matters anyway. I'll eat up the crammiest and most obvious shit like "friendship defeats the BBEG" as long as it's well written and reasonable.

>>53596806
>because what we would really need is a miracle
Miracle incoming next.
>>
If I use the Genie from Disney Princess and wish for the max intelligence it can give me, how much would be reasonable?
>>
>>53596870
As much as you can reasonable write about. Really, I'm an idiot, so intelligence boosters for me boil down to "can build better shit now".
>>
File: A Super Mario Thing.pdf (293KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A Super Mario Thing.pdf
293KB, 1x1px
So, is there anything else I should fix for A Super Mario Thing? If there's anything that stands out to you, please let me know.
>>
>>53596667
>DAMN YOU, DECADE!
YES, I WAS WAITING FOR THIS.

>>53596806
>Because what we would really need is a miracle
Is Yuki going to choke a Witch?
>>
>>53596713
Many is conveniently ignoring that most of UC slaps his claims right out the window.

Even ignoring the La+ Reveal in Unicorn, the entire war from 0079 up until arguably 0087 was one over control. The reason it didn't extend was because the EFSF had already become ineffectual by the time the Titans showed up, that was why AEUG was needed in the first place. By the time you got to 0093, the EFSF minded their own business because they literally had no force to properly police the colonies left, and Londo Bell basically fought off the Neo Zeon fleet to the best of its abilities, with only partial aid from Anaheim, which had been an independently governed party as early as 0083.

Even post 0087, the Pezun Revolts and the Lunar Revolts made it pretty fucking clear that the EFSF was internally fucked (When an entire task force is sent only to defect and there's only three ships worth of reinforcements, there's a fucking problem with your system), even if you don't consider what the Titans did as being pretty fucked. On paper the Titans were basically the executing branch of the EFSF, and boy did they love using illegal weapons. I'm sure Yazan of Green Gables would love to get his hands on a couple Katz, and he's definitely not the only fucked up idiot in the EFSF.

And of course we're ignoring all of the shady psycommu shit that went on between early 0080 all the way up until 0087.

The only thing that made the EFSF look a bit better was that because the NZR had already infiltrated them by 0093, the EFSF only got weaker and weaker. By the time the first Crossbone Vanguard incursions started in UC 0117 (which is actually Silhouette Formula) the EFSF already had next to no hold on the colonies. Silhouette Formula also has another Bask Om/Yazan wannabe in Baz Galemson, but he's barely worth mentioning since massacring civilians and genocide are his only major crimes. It only gets worse all the way up until Victory in UC 0153
>>
>>53596870
I think the creator said you can wish for pretty much anything that comes up in Disney princess films.

Intelligence might be a bit of a wasted wish. Can't remember there being a lot of brilliantly intelligent people in Disney princess movies.
>>
>>53596806
Behind us, I could feel the world shudder as the seal became weaker and weaker. The others hadn't reacted to us, but time had resumed anyways. I assume whatever Bernkastel was using to view events like she did, she had to drop concentration for it in order to defend herself. That gave me the chance I needed.

I closed my eyes, and forced myself through the pain. Because of all the magic Bernkastel had thrown around, my link to the catbox of Umineko was just a little bit stronger. It's what I had been counting on. Just enough for what might be the last stunt I pull.

"Tell me…do you remember the form you took when we first met? You were beautiful…" I murmur to myself. Some golden butterflies formed around my hand. I wasn't used to using this kind of magic on its own, preferring to splice it with a more reliable system. But there was no doubt in magic here. "If you remember what we both saw together, in that sky…if that meant as much to you as you said it did…"

Then let that carry you to us. I tossed the spell into the sky. The world shook, and the blue background around us suddenly cracked like glass. Except…well, it didn't. I couldn't really damage this world that way. It was just a wide-spread illusion that covered the area we were in. Like the broken sky of her world.

And then, I hear a sound.
>>
File: whatever professor funslayer.jpg (51KB, 750x644px) Image search: [Google]
whatever professor funslayer.jpg
51KB, 750x644px
>>53596847
At least I'm having fun with it unlike you. You could just...not read it. If you don't like it.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY LIVID.png (3MB, 1916x1007px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY LIVID.png
3MB, 1916x1007px
>>53596988
Something tells me Bernkastel's about to totally lose her shit.
>>
>>53596884
I've always thought of it as how quickly someone can learn something/figure shit out. My problem is is that I don't know what the intelligence equivalent of Disney Hercules would be.

>>53596981
There's no way it would be that limited, right? I understand that there's no native example, but it can't be limited to /only/ the things we see in the films and series can it?
>>
File: 4758-244071885.jpg (16KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
4758-244071885.jpg
16KB, 250x300px
One punch man
Warehouse time 88.8
25 year old female
Slums
Drop in
Absurdly fluent 900
Tech savvy 800
Unfainess of justice 400

Items
Wonder item 200, staff hits twice as hard as it should
Cant believe its not magic, -100 Staff that hits 10 times as hard has it should

Drawbacks
Tank top jumper 0

Not knowing one punch man does this item purchase look ok? Does it seem not too wanked and op?
>>
>>53596994
Not him but its taking up a lot of space, hard to avoid it when the screen is flooded with it.
>>
>>53597080
There's an option to hide posts for a reason.
>>
>>53597080
So? He asked ahead of time and folks agreed Spam On. see up here >>53594113
>>
>>53597080
It's at least better than more Flavor of the Week / Month / Year arguing and shit-toasting.
>>
>>53597080
You should have spoken up when Heavens asked if he should spam the thread, or simply just postblock him if you don't want to see it. Or just scroll past it.
>>
>>53596988
The world around us breaks…no, rather, a small piece of it does. We disappear from the Eye and reappear in a familiar void full of stars. Everyone is visibly confused. That's right. I'm the only one who has actually seen this, aren't I? The others were never there with me anytime I've come to this little box.

>"This is…a catbox? No, this is…"

Bern's eyes widen in dawning comprehension. And a familiar song fills the air around all of us, as an inhuman silhouette materialized behind her. I had never seen Yuki actually angry before. I never want to, again. I don't…think I completely understand what happened after that. She did SOMETHING and Bernkastel was sent flying out of this world and into the Eternities before the door slammed shut on her way out. Only when Yuki reappeared in a human form did the pain stop.

Then, she gave me a tight hug.

…there's a lot to do. A lot to explain. A lot to catch up on. But…we can talk about that some other time.

I feel like this moment is a good note to end on.

Wrapping it up here. Proper FSN and Zendikar jumps will be a bit later. This is officially the end of the 'Umineko fuckery' arc, though. I felt like it was overstaying its welcome with the meta and the sprite postings, anyhow.

I wanted to give this arc a longer resolution, though I don't think I would have had enough time and drive to type it all the way. I'll be taking a break to focus on jumpmaking in the meantime. I hope those of you following this indulgent fanfiction had some fun in some way or another. I had a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>53597100
>>53597091
And yet pastebin has this function so the entire story could have been posted in one go with no spam.
>>
>>53597080
If it bothers you then just filter him until he's finished writefagging.
>>
>>53597147
Boo. Hiss. Bad.
>>
File: Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg (123KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg
123KB, 600x848px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

Now that Heveans is done with his great Writing I'm going back to rolling for my chain.

1. Iji
2. Vanquish
3. Infinicon
4. Jack T Chick Tract
5. Souls Franchise [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
6. Doom [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
7. Pocky and Rocky
8. Strike Witches

Que:
Devil Survivor [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
Xenoblade Chronicles.
Fallout

>>53596894
I'm now interested in the IP this is based on.
>>
>>53597147
>Yuki's back
>She punted Bernkastel into the Blind Eternities
>Bernkastel is now lost in the Blind Eternities, having been truly defeated and now unable to harm or mess with Decade and friends ever again
>Arc ends with everyone reunited and Decade and Yuki hugging
BEST END.
>>
File: Bern laughing.png (639KB, 822x956px) Image search: [Google]
Bern laughing.png
639KB, 822x956px
>>53597281
>>Bernkastel is now lost in the Blind Eternities, having been truly defeated and now unable to harm or mess with Decade and friends ever again
>>
>>53597281
>>Bernkastel is now lost in the Blind Eternities, having been truly defeated and now unable to harm or mess with Decade and friends ever again

Nope. If anything that's just going to cause an Enemy Jumper situation. Some kind of opposite approach to Decade.

... DIEND?!
>>
>>53597325
>>53597346
Heavens said in his post that the Umineko Fuckery ark is over. She's gone.
>>
File: tumblr_lz52igKgFY1qjugdxo1_500.jpg (118KB, 445x582px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz52igKgFY1qjugdxo1_500.jpg
118KB, 445x582px
>Wanting to kill Bernkastel
>Not spending 700 jumps accumulating powers and charisma so you can have a chance to waifuing her
>>
>>53597362
Mostly because I didn't want to turn every thread into an Umineko sprite spamfest and it was starting to overstay its welcome in terms of pacing. There's only so many times you can write about a distant, sadistic, and powerful enemy before it gets stale. I feel like I kinda lost most of the audience near the end there, anyways.

Yuki is now aware of what Bern is doing and has enough control that she can yank her out of observing a world and punt her back to the Eternities/Sea of Fragments. And Featherine doesn't really care enough about Decade, Yuki, his chain to worry much about her cat's meddling with them. So it's a moot point.
>>53597346
I'm sure there's a Diend out there

somewhere
>>
>>53597392
>wanting anything to do with her either way
>not just wanting to be left alone
>>
File: Visible Concern.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Visible Concern.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>53597392
>sticking your dick in the crazy
>>
>>53596453
>Federation wasn't ruled by aristocrats, like the Seven Stars.
Have you even fucking seen Unicorn?
>They also weren't a military organization that ruled over the colonies with an iron fist.
Titans
>Nor did they have an entire arsenal of illegal weapons
GP02
>then stage a false flag operation to deploy their arsenal of illegal arms
Literally 0083, where the proto-Titans let the zeeks get the GP02 to create a crisis so they can take power.
>>
>>53597392
Shit taste.
>>
>>53596667
>ONORE DIKEIDO
YES MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: Oslo.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Oslo.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
Hey, just looking over Naruto Jump again since I'm doing a build. You can select pretty much any animal you've seen before when buying the Summoning Scroll, right? I vaguely remember people picking things like beasts from Monster Hunter and have an idea of what I want, just wanted to double check though -and ask about all the different kinds of Summoning Scrolls other people have purchased while I'm at it.

>>53597422
But what if your dick itself is crazy?
>>
>>53597278
Glad I got you interested in it! A Super Mario Thing is essentially a set of collaborative fan games made for raocow, who was well-liked for his "let's play" videos due to the funny comments he'd make during the videos.

As a result, the games make a lot of callbacks to raocow's past adventures. The heroine Demo got the name because raocow used to call his deaths "demos", and you could collect special "Rao Coins" in the levels. Things get even crazier later on, when raocow actually becomes a playable character as well as Sheath, a character from his webcomic Artificial Time XS.

Plus, while there was a degree of cooperation, each level was made by a different people, leading to a lot of interesting - and wacky - levels. There's also a lot of crossovers with other IPs, such as Touhou Project, Zelda, and Mega Man.

As for the games, there are essentially three playable ones and one half-finished one. After the first game, people worked on a second one, but they stopped midway, so you just have a bunch of semi-complete levels he played through. Then they made a couple of prequels using the Super Mario Bros. X engine; there's supposed to be a third prequel in progress, but I don't know much about it.

If there's anything that's confusing, I'm happy to try to explain it (though it's sometimes a little difficult when the game is deliberately nonsensical).
>>
>>53597496
>other people
>>
File: Mothra.jpg (340KB, 1247x930px) Image search: [Google]
Mothra.jpg
340KB, 1247x930px
>>53597496
I...think so? Not exactly sure, though.

As for the Summoning Scroll I used, I chose Moths. Guess who the boss summon was? Battra was also there, though he was much harder to work with, and would only work with someone who proved themselves to him. He still wasn't a fan of humanity.
>>
You know, whenever I see people bitching about 'unoriginal writing' it honestly makes me wonder why these people aren't themselves writing. If original writing is so much better or more interesting, then surely someone would produce some?
>>
>>53597496
Yeah'p. Least, I had mine cleared when asking Ninjanon way back in the day. I chose to snag Zinogre from MonHun - because why the fuck not, giant electric murder-dragon-dogs are awesome.

https://pastebin.com/hM8PJpQe - chose to compile a pastebin of Clan members, techniques, and a description of Sage Mode. Course, given that time has probably passed a long while for them between the summonings and associating them with the Ashwalkers, I'm probably forgetting several different generations.
>>
>>53597596
Because bitching is easier than actually doing anything creative themselves.
>>
>>53597596
They don't write for the same reasons critics don't make movies. It's easy to call something shit and point out why it's shit, but hard to make something not shit
>>
>>53597574
Aaaah, Mantis Shrimp, those are classics. Which type of summons were they? The more human sized ones or the giants? Were your Mantis Shrimp Summons the club kind, the spear kind, or both?

>>53597585
Silk out the ass and wind affinities I assume?

>>53597601
Oh, shit, sick choice especially if you have the giant ones. I'm planning on working stuff like this out too since Sage Mode is a big contributor to the Summon Scroll purchase. Thanks for the link.
>>
File: ANote.png (9KB, 1032x76px) Image search: [Google]
ANote.png
9KB, 1032x76px
>>53597408

Of course I am.
>>
>>53597667
I need an adult
>>
>>53596847
>>53597080
>>53597150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_aXElv_HEc
>>
>>53597496
Lions. Boss summon was basically Sundiata but as a giant fucking lion.
>>
>>53597650
I think they work better in giant animal form and hammers because hammers on those things would be terrifying with the kind of things chakra can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ahuZEvWH8
>>
>>53597596
Because once you've started writing your own fiction, you don't care enough to bitch about other people's "unoriginal" writing. It's just a gradual mindset that kicks in.

By the time you get to writing a full fledged novel of a couple hundred thousand words or whatever, most of your time goes in to cross checking, scene analysis, and paving more scenes with either worldbuilding or character development. And by that time you start to get committed, you look to improve what you already had, flesh out parts of the world that weren't necessary before. The more you write, the more writing opportunities show up, like when you write a couple chapters on one character, other characters ask for a couple chapters so that they can get a bit of development too.

Eventually you hit the point where you're just writing for the sake of writing like how worldbuilders build for the sake of worldbuilding. Once you hit that point there's no reason to bitch about anything, because it just detracts from more writing. It's not like it's even that hard. If you dedicate yourself to writing a couple hours a day, you can easily hit 50k in a week, and writing is all about continually writing more, writing differently.

All writers realize that no amount of effort they put into something will ever make their work original. It's not the point. If they write to sell, then their writing has to be entertaining to the audience, not necessarily original. If they write for pleasure, then their writing has to be entertaining to them, also not necessarily original.
>>
>>53597650
Pretty much, yeah, though the silk was generated from the fingers, kind of like Chakra strings. Of course, unlike Chakra strings, the silk was solid, and extremely strong/durable, able to be used in anything from combat to clothes making. The Moth clan had two Sage modes, one based on Mothra and the other based on Battra. One was good for healing, taking people down without killing or injuring them too much, and protecting others, where as the Battra form was better for offence, both in terms of damage output and in terms of abilities accessible in that form.
>>
File: delighted.png (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
delighted.png
11KB, 256x256px
>>53597679
>>
>>53597702
So really courageous and high in willpower? I'm not very knowledgeable of Sundiata

>>53597740
Agreed, I can already picture the instant fissures and battlefield cracking potential.

>>53597747
Did the Moth Sage get any kind of sick battle cloak like the Toads gave to Naruto and whatever?
>>
>>53597702
And their big things were fire (lion and sun) and healing (the lion schtick in quite a few african cultures (when it's not laziness)).
>>
>>53597650
No prob. And yeah, went giant - there's really just no other choice with Zinogre. They're already GIANT.
>>
>>53597842
it does make me wonder if enemy ninja would take mantis shrimp summons seriously or not.
>>
>>53597879
That's the best thing. They probably wouldn't - until they got suckerpunched.
>>
Is there any perk that will make it so I do not accidentally erase myself with the 4th True Magic?
>>
>>53597842
More "born crippled, got strong to get his revenge through willpower and guts".
>>
>>53597874
Huge getting huger.

>>53597879
Why wouldn't they? Summons are often prized and gigantic mantis shrimps have to look utterly crazy on land.
>>
>>53597892
Safety First from CCS
>>
>>53597842
Yep, both forms got one. Mothra form's cloak was designed to be beautiful and inspiring, something that would give hope to friends and allies upon seeing it. Supposedly, it was also supposed to calm down enemies who saw it, though that didn't see much use due to the fact that most of the enemies I fought weren't motivated by anger so much as just being evil. The Battra form's cloak, on the other hand, was designed to be terrifying and efficient in battle, perfect for the Sage who wielded the power of nature's wrath incarnate. It was more durable then the Mothra cloak, though it was also harder to remake if it was destroyed.
>>
>>53597907
So he was kind of the runt of the litter and outgrew them all through sheer perseverance and badassitude.
>>
>>53597918
Mmmm, makes sense for a silk weaving clan to have especially ornate clothing.
>>
For my animal hybrid form, should I go with Wasp, Ant, Termite, or Bee?
>>
>>53597892
The perk description states that your starting knowledge is enough to not accidentally kill yourself with it.
>>
File: Mantis Shrimp.jpg (89KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
Mantis Shrimp.jpg
89KB, 500x506px
>>53597908
I suppose you are right
>>
>>53597913
Thanks, I am pretty sure without this I would die not long after I get it.

>>53598000
Yeah but thats just the knowledge not a safeguard, and I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, so I would probably die not long after.
>>
>>53597459
Fight me
>>
>>53598019
Cardcaptor sakura has what you are looking for its called safety first.
>>
>>53597574
Is there a scarier monster?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FEj9U-CJM
>>
File: shrek.png (140KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.png
140KB, 400x400px
>>53598019
>I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Infinicon Jump 112:
CP:1000
Drawbacks:
Origin: Drop In
Perks:
None.
Items:
Man Your Battle Stations [-200]
Undercon Wonder (https://pastebin.com/79Tf7aGW)[-800]

Yay vacation time! Time to wonder around a wacky world and play the song of my people. Geekiness will be had and we’ll have tons of fun doing it.
>>
>>53597997
What are you talking about?
>>
>>53598114
I imagine he's talking about Bloody Roar.
>>
Does Party Call in King Arthur only mean all 8 Companion slots, or literally everyone?
>>
>>53598221
Literally everyone.

Don't worry, I got it mixed up too.
>>
>>53597997
>>53598180
>>53598114
I thought he meant terra for mars. I suggest something nonstandard, like a combo darwins bark spider life fiber hybrid. Super strong life fibers and super strong body.
>>
>>53598255
I mean it's a good combo, but it's not really "nonstandard" since super strong silk is pretty common among people who go there.
>>
File: laughing kaiba.gif (971KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
laughing kaiba.gif
971KB, 500x280px
>>53598232
>>
>>53598322
Ok fair but I meant nonstandard animal.
>>
>>53598322
Could go lightningfly from monster hunter, those things let out a shot strong enough to stun dragons and they are tiny.
>>
>>53598255
>>53598378
>>53598397
>>53598397
How about no; I'm only taking one of four animals, and it's going to be a Wasp, Bee, Ant or Termite.
>>
>>53598378
Ah, yeah, my bad, creatures from out of setting are generally for the best.

>>53598397
This is a great example of something that would be good to import.
>>
File: This-is-a-wasp_o_47234.jpg (58KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
This-is-a-wasp_o_47234.jpg
58KB, 500x674px
>>53597997
Against my better judgement, go Wasp.

Wasps are evil incarnate and can do plenty in fucking shit up.
>>
Why is the Necrosword in marvel magic weakened compared to the original? A weapon like Mjolnir is on offer for the same price and the full Necrosword was unable to stand up to a hammer less Thor until he fed it enough gods.
Thread posts: 481
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.