[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1534: Wicked Jumper of the West Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 621
Thread images: 142

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53571890
>>
File: witch.png (298KB, 430x495px) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
298KB, 430x495px
>>53582465
Are you a witch, /jc/?
>>
So if I take the combination of drawbacks in Worm that makes me into Taylor's shard, how screwed is the plot because of Wildbro's bullshit wank? How would the plot be affected?
>>
>>53581609
>the most OP immortality perk?
That one Jump based on a weird videogame gives you total and complete immortality unless you're in a specific magical tower surrounded by mirrors

Can't remember the name for the life of me
>>
>>53582278
>>53582011
>Yes, everything rolls over into your next Jump, stacking onwards.
Drawbacks, complications, whatever they are called have their effects and consequences removed once a jump ends unless they specifically say otherwise, or you choose to keep the drawback active.

(You can choose to keep a drawback if you want to. Some people choose to do this with some +0 theme drawbacks that make jumps work a certain way, or give you a quasi-companion. I keep Saminiga from Elder Scrolls as a drinking Buddy as past of a Peanut Gallery of godlike wallflowers, for example.)
>>
>>53582505
No, because catboxes and that entire mound of shit confuse the life out of me and I'm convinced it takes a diseased mind to comprehend it.
>>
>>53582505
Surprisingly no, despite being given the chance several times in this chain already and usually really enjoying those themes. What kind of silly witch uses a paper fortuneteller as a focus?
>>
Are we going to talk about this?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pd-4GrgGS9MndjSUVmM0dsOFU/view
>>
>>53582530
>catboxes
>mound of shit
Well, that's appropriate.
>>
>>53582548
>>53582530

also I forgot the name of the jumps in question, my bad. Umineko.
>>
>>53582506
That really depends on you and your capabilities, anon.
>>
>>53582538
>spoiler
One that's hiding an Explosive Rune inside, of course.
>>
>>53582545
I'd prefer we don't because we don't need to know of your preferred sexual relation with a specific jumper or jumpmaker.
>>
>>53582262
Now do Noise just disintegrate humans or are other forms of intelligent organic life on the table?
>>
>>53582580
>>53582592
No I mean it in the upload drive. and Are we going to just ignore it
>>
>>53582545
>talking about outdated cyoas
Go back to gen
>>
…huh? That's…weird. I can feel the memories of my new incarnation, but…I don't feel very different? Did I not get much of a boost this time around? No, that's not it. Something feels different. Almost ominous.

Is Yuki mad at me and is putting me on a figurative time-out? I mean, I've been meaning to talk to her about…things, but I didn't think it was that bad. I've spent so much time fleeing my own companions that I'm not sure what's what right about now.

Well, I guess there's no sense in-
>"YOU!"
AAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK
>"I guess you're supposed to be my Master. Well! Who cares about that! We should focus on the important part!"
HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!
>"Your victory is assured, you weakling wizard! The greatest King of them all will fight for you!"

Jump 80: Fate/Zero
Origin: Magus In Training
Perks:
Command Seals
Magic Circuits
Magical Legacy
Basic Training
Tiny But Fierce!
Keep Your Chin Held High
Stronger Servant [0]

Items:
Magic Tracking Gear

Companions:
Servant: Sun Wukong - 2300 SP
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Lancer
Stats:
Strength EX
Endurance A
Agility A+++
Mana B
Luck E

Class Skills: Magic Resistance A+ , Battle Continuation A+, Independent Action B
Personal Skills: Chinese Martial Arts A, Divinity E, Animal Dialogue D, Migraine B, God Slayer A, Shapeshifting A

Noble Phantasm:
Ruyi Jingu Bang - Anti-Divine, Anti-Army Noble Phantasm EX

Cloud-Walking Boots - Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm D

Golden Chain Mail - Anti-Army Noble Phantasm B

Drawbacks:
Gender Bent
What Spiritual Form?
Mana Muncher
Migraine B
Independent Action B

Drawbacks:
A Contradictory Life [1100]
Does Anyone Follow The Rules? [1300]

Full write-up later.
>>
>>53582343
>>53582592
...I mean supposedly they combine with anything carbon-based and turn them to ash instantly according to what I remember of the keynotes, so I'd wager that it'd probably work on most, yeah.
>>
File: Medusa.gif (500KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.gif
500KB, 500x281px
>>53582505
I am indeed. Soul Eater magic is pretty awesome.
>>
>>53582545
Probably not, if was funny Christmas gift from cyoagen but not really anything to take seriously.

>>53582575
But. . .but why would you hold the explosion in your hand?
>>
>>53582592
They might be able to disintegrate other lifeforms. But they only target humans, so it's not really possible to tell given the information the series gives us.
>>
>>53582545
Goes in the joke folder. Both the makers were cool with that.
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>53582620
>>
>>53582011
>Is it at all possible to take someone from the pre-jump world to the Warehouse and thereby (in accordance with Jump rules) be imported to new worlds?
Nope, but I houserule that I can by starting with the Warehouse and Body Mod supplement (not allowed), buying a pod, and forfeiting the Pokemon Trainer jump. The official rule is that you can only do the Pokemon Trainer jump if it’s your very first jump. I think some people ignore that rule, and I know that people ignore the diminishing returns rule, so I don’t think house ruling something that would otherwise kill the fun for me is any more heinous.

>4) Any tips for a newbie? So far I've lined up a bunch of Jumps into universes I'm familiar with, but there are a ton I'd like to do that I have very little knowledge of. Any advice on making these jumps easier to navigate at all?
If you’re not doing Pokemon Trainer, or after you do Pokemon Trainer, start with a jump that gives immortality, so that if you fail right away at least you're immortal. Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban is good for this. Although it's dangerous, the consensus is that you can start with a magic system of your design.

Being the 42nd Supreme Being in the Overlord jump is a relatively safe way to get strong quick, since the biggest danger shown in the anime (mind control immunity piercing mind control) can be blocked with an item you can buy.

Cardcaptor Sakura has some powerful conceptual resistances, and one of the perks that let you combine magic systems to create new ones.

Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night are relatively dangerous, but can be managed for great power boosts. Would only recommend after getting some decent powers.

The True Longinus in Highschool DxD is really good, but it's expensive so make sure you have good powers before going there.
>>
>>53582545
Can we NOT delete it?
Someone wanted the Christmas Jump added, and it belongs with that for archival purposes.
>>
>>53582505
Fuck yeah I am.

Witch was even my title in Practical Guide To Evil.
>>
File: IM READY FOR BATTLESHIP.jpg (122KB, 614x960px) Image search: [Google]
IM READY FOR BATTLESHIP.jpg
122KB, 614x960px
Gun to your head, pick only one regardless of the fact that jumps let you get all of them
>>
>>53582545
It's a disappointment, because SDA made it to try and chase Red off and we can see how THAT worked out.
>>
>>53582633
Because she cast Spell Immunity (Explosive Rune) on herself a few moments ago. Bam. Suicide Bomber Witch that lives to fight another day.

Or maybe she's using Reflect from one of the Final Fantasies to turn the Explosive Rune back on her target to hit him twice with one spell.

>>53582720
You are a sick and twisted man for making us choose. Option 3
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>53582720
If I pick Become a Battleship, do I become a Battleship Mecha like in that image? If so, then that one, for sure.
>>
>>53582720
1, obviously.
>>
>>53582757
Wow, it's been a while since this has been posted.
>>
>>53582620
>Sun Wukong
>greatest king of all
laughing_iskander.throneofheroes
>>
>>53582720
>>
>>53582720
Become a Battleship riding a Battleship with a Battleship riding you.
>>
>>53582720
1, I would say 2 but I think that one is a trap that leads to a full sized ship falling on me instead of a boatfu.
>>
File: Bobby-News.jpg (176KB, 373x991px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-News.jpg
176KB, 373x991px
>>53582620

You are is becoming more like us everyday, I'm so proud of you bro
>>
>>53582575
>pic

What's happening here? Is the demon thing brainwashing her? Why is it coming out of her phone?
>>
>>53582620
Only E-rank Divinity? Seems pretty low for a character who has literally every form of divinity possible in Chinese mythology. Did you summon this version of Wukong from back when they were just a nature spirit?
>>
>>53582742
It was made as a Christmas swap thing between the Jumpchain thread and CYOA General thread. Jumpchain made a Jumpchain style jump for them, and they made a CYOA for us. chasing someone off was the exact opposite of its purpose anon.
>>
>>53582720
>not becoming a Fog Battleship in AoBS, bringing in your waifu as a sister ship to ride you, and riding your own hull
0/10 git gud
>>
>>53582720
3, because the first two are guaranteed to be monkey's paws.
>>
>>53582564
Not really, because if you buy into hat Wildbro says about his own setting, there's no way a jumper could ever change the setting in any meaningful capacity without making it worse.
>>
>>53582837
Then why else would SDA keep at it despite Red bitching relentlessly to be left off of it.

Checkmate.
>>
>>53582720
I think you should change the last one to "Be a Rider battleship". Fits the pattern of "ride" being in each one.

And I choose riding a battleship. Normally I'd pick the option that makes me a Kamen Rider, but I really don't like Bang Bang Simulations that much. All it does is shoot things, Taddle Fantasy is the much cooler option on the Gashat Gear Dual Beta.
>>
>>53582742

I can get that it wasn't a fun Christmas for you but enough people were there to tell that's not true.

>>53582720

Probably 2. I get motion sick too easy for 1 to be fun and don't like having big bulky armor and weaponry built in so 3 is off the table too.

>>53582750

That'd be kinda sick actually, the second example that is. It'd be like a magical shaped charge.
>>
File: Kantai collection-Venator.jpg (48KB, 559x495px) Image search: [Google]
Kantai collection-Venator.jpg
48KB, 559x495px
>>53582720

The Venator can have me in anyway she wants,
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>53582833
This is Wukong after their failed rebellion in Heaven and when they were made to journey with the monk Xuanzang. So the low Divintiy is meant to reflect their 'disgraced' deity status, or at least their exile. Plus it was cost-effective.

The Migraines are meant to represent the headband, that said. This Servant cost an arm and a leg.
>>53582797
I mean, it is pretty in-character for her to be full of herself. Though I doubt anyone's ego will match Gil's.

The Banquet of Kings will look a bit...different this time around.
>>53582828
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53582833
>Seems pretty low for a character who has literally every form of divinity possible in Chinese mythology.
I thought his divinity was an honorary thing as a nod to his power, in the hope of placating him. But they combined it with a crappy rank/divine job and it pissed him off.
>>
>>53582683
>>53582011
Infinity from Seven Deadly Sins is really good for spell casters, but it costs more than 1200 cp (so you need to take drawbacks), so make sure you're strong before heading there.

The Armsfuction Crafter from Aion can combine two items into one that shares the properties of both, but doesn't stack properties.

For more effective item fusing, there's MCU Part 2, Bayonetta, Lyrical Nanoha (kinda), and Seven Deadly Sins (which has a really good option, but probably not affordable if you're going for Infinity). There are one-time options, so you may want to hold off on them.

In the King Arthur jump (which lets you travel to any setting based on King Arthur), there's also an option to give an item an enchantment, and the example is the ability to absorb other items.

There are some jumps, such as DC Occult and Marvel Magic, that give magical realms for you to rule over. Importing SCP 2400 from SCP Foundation into these options gives you size if you want size.

I Cheat is another good magic perk from Justice League Dark. Justice League Dark also has a powerful willpower perk and a perk that makes you the racial equivalent of Captain America for each of your alt forms. This is really useful for jumps like God of High School where your race may have great power potential, but you don't start off there.

The summoning magic perk from No Game No Life can summon people from other jumps. If you get the Infinity perk, which lets your magic remain active until dispelled, go to the One Punch jump, become Saitama's friend, give him some more power, and summon him whenever you need help.

Alterworld D. Rus has a perk that gives some immunity to reality bending.

There's a perk in the Sword and Sorcery jump that gives makes you a mythological figure in future jumps. You can use this to get yourself as a Persona in the Persona jumps.
>>
>>53582824
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>53582833
>>53582908
That too.
>>
>>53582931
Exactly.
>>
>>53582873
Because SDA had no clue who the /jc/ namefags were. Or else why would he add a SB-er in there?

Checkmate.
>>
>>53582896
>This is Wukong after their failed rebellion in Heaven and when they were made to journey with the monk Xuanzang. So the low Divintiy is meant to reflect their 'disgraced' deity status, or at least their exile
So you pulled them out of the Five Elements Mountain without having the binding circlet on them. Okay, yeah, you've clearly got some fetish for things going wrong for your jumper. Not badly, just awry.

>>53582908
Sun Wukong was born as a nature spirit, then became a Taoist immortal, then a minor god by celestial appointment, then ate the peaches of imortality and drank the elixir of life, then had his mortality burnt away in the Eight Trigrams Crucible, then finally attained enlightenment and became a Buddha.
>>
>>53582824
You're not escaping the monkey paw that easily anon, have fun being a literal inanimate battleship.
>>
>>53582966
all you need is a bunch of seamen inside you to get things all warmed up and ready to go.
>>
>>53582966
I chose 1, that is the monkey's paw interpretation for 3!
>>
>>53582965
>So you pulled them out of the Five Elements Mountain without having the binding circlet on them.
Nah, he didn't.

>The Migraines are meant to represent the headband, that said. This Servant cost an arm and a leg.
>>
>>53582829
You officially know as much as I do about the picture. It's just a set of three that I found wandering the internet a while ago. The third one seems to have disappeared into my collection somewhere. Still, if I had to write for it...

Classified Report: SEES eyes only
Ten years after the incidents in Tatsumi Port left forty-eight dead and the forced many governments to realize a second, more hostile world borders our own, SEES has announced a new threat has become licking at our reality. Details are sketchy at the moment, but students are being warned to turn off their phones and remove the batteries. Reports of these Demon Viruses have already been heard on five continents and SEES members are rapidly moving to investigate.

While little is known, early reports talk of creatures emerging from cellphones and dragging their victims inside. A few eye witnesses describe these beings as whispering secrets, deeply personal ones. The link between these beings and those from Tatsumi is as yet undetermined. Proceed with caution and send only fully realized Persona Users, Class 2 or higher.
>>
>>53582891
>>53582891
Is there a full-size version of that image?
>>
>>53582931
Is the short one an airplane pilot or something?
>>
>>53582960
>SB-er
I know SB hate posting is the new Red Bashing, but just stop. Anyone and everyone is allowed to post here. And the people that post here are 4chan no matter where else they post.
>>
>>53582993
. . .You win this round, scoundrel.

>>53583002
Your ticket to ride makes you realize you were a battleship all along, and they have to place you on top of another battleship with cranes?
>>
>>53583060
That makes no sense and you are just saying it to cover for your lack of literacy, back to first grade with you!
>>
>>53583048
no she is northern princess so the ice I think.
>>
>>53582965
>Sun Wukong was born as a nature spirit, then became a Taoist immortal, then a minor god by celestial appointment, then ate the peaches of imortality and drank the elixir of life, then had his mortality burnt away in the Eight Trigrams Crucible, then finally attained enlightenment and became a Buddha.
Anon, Servants are based on mythology. Just say this servant is based on the recollections of westerners whose learned most of their Monkey King from Dragon Ball or something. Stuff... may... have been lost in translation.
>>
File: Star Wars-Venator.jpg (65KB, 864x520px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars-Venator.jpg
65KB, 864x520px
>>53583038

Here you go anon, Ain't she one fine looking shipfu?But really though that was the full image I just posted I wish it was bigger too anon
>>
File: The Pharaoh.png (893KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Pharaoh.png
893KB, 850x1200px
>>53583048
Hoppo, she's an Abyssal Princess, and she loves Zeros
Zeros being a type of plane.
>>
File: konaprincesses.jpg (59KB, 693x390px) Image search: [Google]
konaprincesses.jpg
59KB, 693x390px
>>53582720
Hey, an old fashioned CYOA! It's been almost a whole month since I did one of those.

I'd pick 3, but only if I can switch back and forth. You know, like an altform? Or at least be a shipgirl, you know, whatever.
If it's a permanent mechanization, though, then I pick 1.
>>
>>53582742
t. butthurt crybaby
>>
>>53583081
I'm legit trying to work out what you were trying to say there, but it just reads as "1 is the monkey's paw version of 3" to me and gave it my best quess. What are you saying?
>>
>>53583105
>tfw all I want is to buy a Star Destroyer
>tfw Kotor refuses to offer one in a jump
>>
Is this god eater jump in uploads legit? It seems unfinished.
>>
>>53582742
Wow you're salty,
someone post his Christmas failure.
>>
>>53583177
Nah, just let it go. Not really worth it.
>>
>>53583096
But that's not how it works in all iterations of the explanations of how Servants work. Servant's and the way they work is inconsistent at the best of times, sometimes being influenced by their myths, other times bucking the myth entirely for no apparent reason, other times being held back by the Servant system because they're supposed to be significantly more powerful but were put into a container that limits them; don't bring logic into Servant discussion.
>>
>>53583164
I chose the first option, what you said here >>53582966 is the monkey's paw interpretation of the third option.
>>
>>53583168

We'll get our chance in the Sun one day anon, And then those rebel rats will be crushed once and for all and peace will be restored to the Galaxy
>>
>>53582524
Damn it! I feel like I see what you're talking about but I don't know the name either
It's a JRPG set in not!India I think??
>>
>>53582524
>>53583213
Lost Odyssey.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 229x220px
Reminder that the only good mage is a dead mage.
>>
>>53583223
Thank you brother!
>>
>>53583050
It's not even hateposting. SDA asked for jumpmakers from this community and didn't bother checking when people gave him SB jumpmakers instead.
>>
>>53583203
Ah fuck, I really confused myself there. I have no idea why I thought you picked 3. Yeah, that's totally my fault.
>>
>>53583228
Reminder that you went insane and killed a lot of non-mages as well as mages because of a tainted lyrium artifact you recognized was tainted, yet still turned it into a sword.
>>
>>53583256
It was a cool sword...worth it.
>>
File: 1406289023376.jpg (147KB, 760x875px) Image search: [Google]
1406289023376.jpg
147KB, 760x875px
>>
>>53583256
She went insane because of magic rocks? Just more proof that magic is bad and mages should be killed.
>>
File: Spotted Dick.jpg (30KB, 318x350px) Image search: [Google]
Spotted Dick.jpg
30KB, 318x350px
>>53583334
<- ?
>>
Has anyone considered time travelling in the Megaman Battle Network jump to hang out in Star Force land?
>>
>>53582505
Main Chain's favorite thing in the whole wide world is to be a scary witch cursing evil jackasses
>>53582720
Ride the battleship, because HELL YEAH SHIPPY SHIP
>>
File: 1495444546254.png (97KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
1495444546254.png
97KB, 600x177px
What does eating souls do to your poop?
>>
File: sad.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>53583211
>mfw still no generic mecha musume jump
>>
>>53583445
Ghost poops. That's why souls are part of a balanced diet.
>>
>>53583445
Did John just kill Garfield?
>>
>>53583423
Oh shit, this is great. Not the time traveling thing, that is still a cool idea btw.

Its just that this means that all the OopArts are still hidden, thanks for reminding me that Battle Network and Star Force take place in the same continuity
>>
>>53583486
Seems to be panels from different comics spliced together.
>>
File: Black_hole_consuming_star.jpg (1014KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_hole_consuming_star.jpg
1014KB, 3000x2000px
>>53582505
Yeah, but I tend to go for more classically wizardish kinds of magic because I'm as subtle as a brick to the face most of the time unless I'm using voidy shit.
>>53582720
None of the above, spaceships are better.
>>53583445
Nothing, they just kind of dissolve into energy.
>>
File: 1440900432086.png (87KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
1440900432086.png
87KB, 600x177px
>>53583501
That's what it is. I have a bunch more too, but I don't want to post a lot of them because that'd be way off-topic.
>>
>>53583445
Makes it unholy.
>>
Since Samurai Jack just got updated, I wanted to ask if we had any kind of consensus on what kinds of OOC stuff would be able to hurt Aku. I was under the impression that all you need is some kind of holy magic with a certain amount of "kick" to it.
>>
In HP, is Transfiguration permanent unless reversed. I know Conjuration is temporary.
>>
>>53583609
How the hell do you get holy shit?
>>
>>53583657
maybe if you eat good souls? Or angels? Or gods?
>>
>>53583657
Surprising people is a good start.
>>
>>53583096
Servants are based on the actual people they're based on. Mythology can just effect their manifestation, usually giving them a new power or two or taking one away or letting them fit into a class they didn't naturally.

Vlad Dracul is still Vlad, he just gets a NP that's based on the myth of Dracula the vampiric monster known across the entire world and the progenitor of the modern vampire.
>>
>>53583657
Being a holy being.
>>
Could the feats of the Elder Wand in HP be replicated by with OOC magic power boosts? It is just a stronk wand right?
>>
>>53583445
>He still shits
>>
>>53583236
>It's not even hateposting. SDA asked for jumpmakers from this community and didn't bother checking when people gave him SB jumpmakers instead.
Anon. I don't use the SB jumpchain thread. Just here. I recognize all of those jumpmakers in that CYOA from their postings here.
Implying ANY of them are not 4chan jumpmakers is blatant bullshit.
>>
Could someone pleas post the latest version of marvel magic?
>>
>>53583641
I like to think a Keyblade would work, but I can't confirm.
>>
>>53583641

Pretty much.

His sword's got quite a respectable degree of snicker-snacking and durability, and its enchantment seems pretty geared to the destruction of Aku specifically... but it doesn't seem too crazy.

I'd think that any sword of evil's bane would be capable of killing Aku, though it might lack the bonus traits like "trapping Aku in its blade" and "cutting his flesh like a blowtorch against paper".
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53582505
I am very emphatically not a witch.

Because I /sure as shit/ did NOT want to register on Granny Weatherwax's radar in Discworld.

I am, however, okay with the concept. I've sponsored quite a few witches. From my point of view they're mostly just worldlier and darker kinds of magical girl anyway.

>>53582720
1. Because a creative enough captain should be able to accomplish the other two at ramming speed anyway.

>>53583641
Dunno about consensus but-divine magic and weapons in general, it seems. In one of the episodes Aku got driven off by a water goddess and her servants, and assuming the Scotsman's celtic magic sword is somewhat similar to wicca it might have a divine source too.

Not to mention the much bigger not!Amatsu-Mikaboshi Aku used to be part of got mostly disintegrated by Odin, Ra and Vishnu going ballistic on it.

>>53583445
Depends on the kind of soul.

Which is why I removed my need to poop long ago. Some of my souleating companions have turned toilets into mini-Mordors after the soul food version of a rancid burrito.
>>
File: MM.pdf (376KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MM.pdf
376KB, 1x1px
>>53583804
Is this a fresh dank meme? I've been seeing this posted a lot recently
>>
>>53583804
I thought it was in the uploads folder, but...
I think Cracker_Jack was going to edit it to modify the 'kicks you out of the warehouse during jumpersleep' to just disabling stuff like the force field from comments the last time it came up.

Don't think that has happened yet.
>>
>>53583877
Nope, it is just that after asking for several threads you are the first one to post it. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1466974200915.png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466974200915.png
164KB, 336x360px
>>53582965
They still have the Migraines as mentioned, but it's been a running theme in this chain that Decade tends to be a victim of Murphy's Law and things rapidly spiraling out of his control. It's also been a theme with his companions that all of them have little to look forward to at home or are misfits of some kind. Put those together and you get one Monkey King Servant.

Also, I'm trying to puzzle out what will happen to the balance of power in F/Z and what's likely to unfold. In terms of pure numbers, Wukong can faceroll anyone not named Arturia with Avalon or Serious Mode Gilgamesh, and Kayneth is now out of the war...though it's likely he'll try to weasel his way in somehow. Problem is that her everything costs small cities worth of mana.

I'm open to thoughts and input for this.
>>
File: Bobby-Art.jpg (55KB, 306x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Art.jpg
55KB, 306x414px
>>53583894
>Problem is that her everything costs small cities worth of mana.

Some mood music and long sessions of "fun"come on you made it to easy by asking for help bro
>>
Hey Jumpers!
Gaunlet says he is about done with this jump.
I think it is a bit light on drawbacks and could use another one for each tier at least.

Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>53583893
Are you too retarded to open the drive?
>>
>>53583994
It wasn't it the drive!
>>
File: Heart Shaped.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Shaped.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>53583894
Needs lots of mana huh?
>>
Anyone have those sexy suler saiyan 4 women pictures that used to get posted? I need them for companion pics pls.
>>
>>53583894
have you tried pumping her full of your power juice? that works for my jumper.
>>
>>53583894
I suggest having her remember that she's a trickster god as well as a warrior god. Making use of her shapeshifting and illusions will be just as useful as her ability to hit the target with a hundred giant pillars of iron, and probably more energy-efficient.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>53584008
>>53583977
>>53584032
agaswegswI WAS TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS. THE BALANCE OF POWER WITH THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WAR AND HOW THEY ACT NOW THAT EVERYONE IS A CHEATING BASTARD

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER

STAHP
>>
>>53584030
I think Plague of Gripes is the source on them? Try looking him up.
>>
>>53583176
It's not.
>>
>>53583994
It is not on the drive.
>>
>>53584030
You sure you don't wanna use them to taunt Heavens?

>>53584047
The gutter is where my head belongs! Along with the broken remains of your hips!

>>53584051
He does Saiyan OCs, not Super Saiyan 4.
>>
>>53584068
Sorry, my bad, I have no idea what's getting referenced then.
>>
>>53582545
I remember that. BLADE's reaction was funny. Basically all of SB choose him, and then got themselves banned for perving on him.
>>
>>53584084
Speaking about that, what happened to him?
>>
>>53584030
>>
>>53583176
>>53584052
It's like you have a checklist of drama causing topics and are just going down it one by one.
>>
File: Anna46.png (235KB, 540x599px) Image search: [Google]
Anna46.png
235KB, 540x599px
>>53584047
>GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER

No bro
>>
>>53582545
Has anyone from here actually thought about making one of these with all the in-jokes, memes and shit only people who have been around since forever might be aware of? Seems like it has the potential for hilarity as long as it's clearly a joke like this one.
>>
>>53584118
>/jc/ attempting humor

NO.
>>
>>53584101
How is it drama causing? Never was it in thread, just given onto the drive directly and the author has answered none of the bad feedback the jump got.
>>
>>53584091
BLADE?

I would imagine that he's not got anything worth sharing with us, so he hasn't said anything. Ask a question about one of his jumps or something if you want his attention.
>>
>>53584047
Rue the day, Heavens.

She's going to drain you of every drop you have, both in mana and in-

Well this is a blue board so I shouldn't go too far.
>>
>>53584096
That is exactly thr one I was looking for.

>taunting heavens
Its what gave me the idea but not why I want thsm now thanks.
>>
>>53584147
We need more jokes damnit! I'm not sure about those kinds of jokes, but more jokes are needed!
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
>>53584047
USE IT!
>>
Has anyone considered using in-setting dimension jumping or time travel to go from one Zelda setting to another?
>>
>>53584101
What are you even on about? There are parts in the jump that literally say "I am too lazy to finish this, do it yourself"
>>
>>53584200
Isn't that hyrule warriors in a nutshell?

Bar that, maybe hijack the wish in wind waker?
>>
>>53584200
If they have they haven't brought it up before to the best of my knowledge.
>>
>>53583176
It was brought up yesterday, it should be deleted already.
>>
So, why are there dragon ball jumps besides Quicksilver's final jump? Is it just for dudes who don't wanna end there chain? Seems kinda powergamey
>>
>>53584147
It's worked before.
>>
>>53584200
You literally shitposting Rukipedia into submission for the chance to make more Zelda jumps.

Fucking get to it already.
>>
>>53583885
Still happy about annoying a jumpmaker into making a drawback more convenient for you?
>>
>>53584269
This is the same guy that thinks feedback means demanding change from makers and then has a tantrum when anyone tells him no
>>
>>53584241
Quicksilver gave HeavensAnon permission to make the Dragonball and DBZ jumps as replacements for the end jumps, for people who cared about the series for more than power and wanted to jump it without ending their chain. The AF and Multiverse jumps are based on fanfics, though, and exist entirely for powergaming.
>>
>>53584241
Because your dad are too many cocks.
>>
>>53584290
>for people who cared about the series for more than power

So. Nobody?
>>
>>53584290
Oh, that's pretty neat.

>>53584298
I mean, you're right, but that wasn't what we were talking about.
>>
>>53584252
I think you missed an actual shitpost. See >>53584241 and try again.
>>
>>53584307
Supposedly there are people that like the characters and plot. I've never seen any of them, but this is what I'm told and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
Are there any perks for doing the whole "record a video message of one side of a conversation with the watcher" thing?
>>
>>53584338
Assassin's Creed has one that lets you predict conversations well enough to leave recordings like that.
>>
>>53584327
>benefit of the doubt

When has this worked out for anybody in /jc/?

Ever?
>>
>>53584338

Assassin creed has that
>>
>>53584338
I imagine any sufficiently detailed precognition + any recording device would work. Though while there are many precognition perks I have no idea which would give enough detail to pull that off.
>>
>>53584248
WHEN
>>
>>53584360
Works out for me from time to time. Nothing immediately comes to mind but my memory is trash. I think extending a bit of common courtesy is something nice everyone could afford to do a little more.
>>
>>53582505
I was, twice. First in DC Occult then in Sherlock Holmes which took place immediately afterwards. Because of everything going on in DC I didn't manage to leave much of an impact, but London never really recovered from some of my most outlandish antics.

>>53582720
If I still get to do jumps, 1 then enhance the ship with Fleet of Fog tech. Otherwise, 2.

>>53583168
You know I enjoy watching you suffer. Maybe someday I'll make a Battlefront jump. Or hell why not make one yourself?

>>53583641
Hurting Aku is easy, killing him is the part that's nearly impossible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN_-jUbnhkc

If you want to be able to put him down for good, you're going to need really strong divine magic.
>>
>>53584307
hey man, I just wanna fuck the women.
>>
>>53584418
I think he's referring to the Waifu CYOA which people got a real kick out of at the time. Small, isolated cases of joking around have also been fun. I remember one time a few anons and myself engaged in bone puns, we all seemed to have fun.
>>
>>53584426
Who is on this list? The only one I can think of that would fit is Bulma.
>>
>>53584418
Occasional instances.

Most of the time it just ends in enraged autism.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>53584327
>there are people that like the characters and the plot

I mean...

For what it's worth, I...don't hate Krillin? Or my demon cheerleaders (and one very disgruntled scientist), but they're OC so not sure if they count.

And the powerlevels don't interest me at all.

Does that count?

>>53584426
Isn't there only 4 of them max until the later Super arcs, and they're all either married or literally still in the womb?
>>
File: bonerific_o_5976273.jpg (62KB, 325x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonerific_o_5976273.jpg
62KB, 325x480px
>>53584452
>>
>>53584473
>And the powerlevels don't interest me at all.

Odd, considering that's all you talk about.
>>
>>53584462
>>53584473
Saiyan women exist, just not many on earth.
18 is also hot.
Whats her face that marries gohan is hot too.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53584483
In all fairness, nobody's really talked to me about Dragonball's characters recently what with the new jumps

And because of my timezone I'm often asleep when most people are on, or most active when most people are asleep
>>
>>53584516
Videl you mean, and her personality is terrible, its like a mini chi-chi but more violent.
>>
>>53584479
That's the spirit anon.
>>
>>53584327
I like the characters.
>>
Is there a Strain jump yet? I've not watched the show in quite some time, but it looked like an interesting setting, especially one to jump in.
>>
>>53584479
Wonder if anyone is brave enough to make that jump.
>>
Is it possible to get Servant Skills in the Fate Servant Supplement that aren't on the list but also aren't on the ban list?
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg (48KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg
48KB, 405x600px
>>53584327
Hey, I like a lot of characters in DBZ.
Granted, almost all of them die or are shunted off screen.
Like the entire Ginyu Force, for instance. And Deborah is actually really cool. I also like Fat Buu. And Emperor Pilaf.
I also like Beerus and Whis, but Beerus is asleep the whole time during the jump's timeline and it would be a bad idea to wake him.

But I also LOVE Mr Satan. Mr Satan is the best, my favorite character. A lot of jumpers seem to not like him, or else want to make him super powerful (which would destroy the entire joke behind his premise and just make him kinda generic), but I love him just the way he is. Mr Satan is great.
HAIL SATAN!

However, the plot is mostly garbage.
But, the regular DBZ jump also gives you the ability to go to the DBZ Abridged universe, which I think a lot of people took advantage of, because without snappy dialog and jokes it gets kindof overly drawn out after awhile.
It's really the kindof setting where you probably need your own thing to amuse yourself, because unless you like fightan' there's not a lot there besides vast swathes of mountainous wilderness with dinosaurs running around, and a dog who is also president.
>>
tell me when your plans to get a waifu or daughteru didn't go to plan /jc/. What happened?
>>
>>53584653
You probably can but be aware that they might get added to the ban list so you're taking a risk.
>>
>>53584699
I didn't expect my daughter from the future to be fucking pissed as hell at her father and tell him he had no right to call her his daughter, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>53584154
Because it was brought up out of the blue for the purposes of drama, and because of the low quality of the comments against it. From when it was brought up yesterday.
>>53556605
>Did the God Eater WIP in the uploads folder get posted in thread?

>No it didn't. So not valid.
>Is it for 1 or 2?
Give a procedural complaint, without actually pointing out any specific issues that may or may not exist within the jump.

>not that I'm aware of, I don't think it's even been mentioned.
>Seems shady to me.
>Probably came from reddit.
Attack by association. Also a search of subreddits MakeYourChoice and JumpChain shows no hits. A flase flag meant to bring in the anons who froth at the mouth at anything not 4chan.

>Neither did that Equilibrium update.
attempt to start Drama by a different avenue, by being outraged at a minor update of an existing jump by a jumpmaker they were able drive away from the thread.

>Looks like a Cracker_Jack jump.
Don't even know why someone would post this.

>It's so disappointing seeing series have shit jumps made for them where people only go for the minimum needed, though that's not even met here. Why go for a jump that has two good sized games and an anime for your first work if you're not going to try and make it good
Acts like the shittiness of the jump is a objective truth, but being vague as to the specific problems the jump may have. This is an attempt to generate false consensus, without having specific bullet points that can be debated or dis proven.

>Ugh, they didn't even have the decency to make it good? God Eater has always been on my list to get around to, and it's a shame if someone snipes it with a bad jump like this. It deserves more.
Piling on the bandwagon of "It is bad, m'kay" Again, specific items that are a problem within the jump have yet to be mentioned.
>>
>>53584816
>Maybe because if you don't do it no one else is going to do it?
>Not saying that jumps should have mib-tier standards, but we should cut some slack to new jumpmakers if we want to have new jumpmakers and jumps at all.

>The jump outright says it was lazily made. The guy admits he didn't put effort in.

>Actually man, the jumpmaker writes in that they were too lazy to bother with anything past the first game and the whole jump is pretty shit, as a jump and as something meant to show off God Eater.
These last two are not even trying any more. It is funny how two 'different' anons are comment about some lazy comment in the jump, when a search of the document shows no such authors note taking place. Things not present in the jump document are being fabricated to try and spark an argument.

>I'm all for supporting new creators but not when they don't bother even posting here (Or as far as I can tell, any other jumpchain community).

Note how in the the entire comment thread nothing substantive about the jump was ever stated that that could even be addressed, just that 'they' agree that the jump is somehow terrible.

And then note today's attempt to try again.

>>53584239
>It was brought up yesterday, it should be deleted already.
When nothing was brought up yesterday, and...

>>53584206
>What are you even on about? There are parts in the jump that literally say "I am too lazy to finish this, do it yourself"
There you go. For reference, the document is only 11 pages, and this is easy to verify.
Control+F opens the 'find' window in Google Drive.
There are exactly zero instances of Lazy in the entire document.

This outrage against the jump is just yet another attempt by some shitposters to start some drama.
>>
>>53583837
>There's a Samurai Jack level in KH3
>For some reason
>A scene towards the beginning establishes that all the Heartless you're killing are actually just robots
>>
>>53584816
You're the one posting bait here. 'Procedural complaints' are all that's really needed. We've never accepted jumps that were posted straight to the drive without even any mention in the thread.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53584698
>Beerus and Whis

Oh yeah, those guys!

Oh yeah, they're asleep and away most of the time, unless you manage to get involved with time patroller shenanigans....

When I think about it I guess those guys are alright too. The problem with DBZ is that it largely focuses on a lot of people I think of as "chumps who risked the entire goddamn planet for muh warrior pride", so much I have to focus to remembere there are a bunch of dudes for whom it's not a priority.

I mean, most of the plots wouldn't have happened if people just sat down and talked their differences.

You could say that about a lot of plots, but all three of the main DBZ all hinge on some dude wanted to let some dude fight at maximum capacity for a better fight at some critical moment where the problem could've been solved much quicker.
>>
>>53584816
>Hi, I don't have the balls to submit my own jump to the thread properly for critique so I'll just dismiss all the complaints passive aggressively and insist I'm special and get to break the rules.
>>
>>53584727
>daughter from the future
Is this a thing you can take in a jump? Because "child of MC from the future" is a fucking amazing type of character.
>>
File: d18d91d8f341259dcfeaf1d635a1ec73.jpg (200KB, 1500x731px) Image search: [Google]
d18d91d8f341259dcfeaf1d635a1ec73.jpg
200KB, 1500x731px
Jump 29: Katawa Shoujo

Disability: Yorokonde is missing his left leg just above the knee and the pinky finger on his left hand. He also has extensive surgery scars on that same hand due to an infection that nearly cost him the hand. The hand is weak due to lost muscle, but fully functional by a small miracle.

Drawback: A Normal High School Student. (+100, 1100)

Personality: Strange (Free) - Stringed Instruments

First Impression: Charming (100, 1000), Focused (200, 800)

Lessons Learned: A Fear to be Conquered (200, 600), The Joy in Others (400, 200)

Story:
I ran out of steam after a while with this one, especially after forcing myself to delete several large sections due to bad writing. I'll revisit it later, but you're welcome to read the 16 pages I have.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18NShsIrPgkGwZlsYIWuGVlFCdMzIN5DQwE8MqE-TcDc/edit?usp=sharing

Short Version:

So, I joined a band and a swim team after my Companions tricked/forced me into a vacation and stole all my powers. Physical and creative outlets seemed necessary to deal with the dumps I had found myself in. I guess a little time apart was worth a try, even if all of us were pretty bad at sticking to that plan. Lapis and I saw each other on a semi-regular basis and most of the others slipped out on a few occasions.

After high school, I attended college and went into medicine for a bit of a challenge. Which is was. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty smart at this point, but training to be a doctor was a whole new kind of stress. I ate, drank, slept, and lived medical textbooks for most of seven years. Then year ten hit and it changed everything.

Rip Van Winkle had gone to New York to be a police office. Which I asked her not to do, but she wanted to help people, powers or no. She had done quite well for herself. Worked her way up through the ranks and eventually became a SWAT sniper. I was pretty proud, actually. She proved herself a hero, saved a lot of people.

[1/2]
>>
>>53584832
>zero instances of lazy

Try again fucker.

>Blood Art (Costs 400 cp, Drop-In gets 50% discount) A couple years early, but the option may as well be here, your blood is strong, it also seems to interact oddly with the Oracle Cells in your body and Arc, as a result your resonance allows you to use a single Blood Art that your weapon is capable of, except the Black Blood Arts, those are too powerful to hand out in this Jump and should be saved for a sequel jump assuming someone else makes it considering my laziness.
>>
>>53584879
Fire Emblem Awakening, but I kinda bent the rules of that one for story reasons because iirc you can only take it if you have a kid with one of the characters in the jump.
>>
>>53584837
Yeah, yeah. Sure anon. Now tell us more about that part of the jump where the jumpmaker says how lazy he is, that does not seem to exist.
>>
>>53584906
That wasn't my post and I don't care to substantiate it. I'm telling you point blank that your very first point is idiotic when the 'procedural complaint' is one of the few things we stick to hardcore here.
>>
>>53584879
Fire Emblem Awakening has that as a major plot point, and the jump has a companion option for it.
>>
>>53584906
Try to samefag better, please, it's embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>53584906
See >>53584899
>>
>>53584423
comment for you here
>>53580864
>>53580881
>>
>>53584900
That's... what? That doesn't match up with what CCDT's said prior at all.
>>
>>53584906
>>53584899

lol

But yeah I am holding out for the anons here that said they wanted to do GE with more passion.
>>
>>53584906
Hell just look at the companion section.

>Export (Costs 50 cp per Person) Personally, I ignore the rule that you have to pay to have a companion made during a jump available to come with you, so feel free to ignore the price tag here, but if you want to pay for one reason or another, 50 cp each. You know the denizens of this world can hold their own in a fight, and they certain have weapons for the job...Plus some of them are bae as hell if that’s the kind of thing you’re after in all this...So here’s the option to bring your new buds along if they agree.
>>
>>53584969
jesus chrust who the hell made this
>>
>>53584963
Really? I never really checked his ruling on that in the archives. I wasn't around when the jump was made.
>>
>>53584836
Aren't the Heartless basically mini-Akus? Made of darkness, come in many shapes, some of them are hammy about DARKNESS? They're only missing the GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS.
>>
>>53584969
> using the word bae as an adjective
I haven't gone through this jump and I know exactly nothing about the setting but I just want to point out the author has an objectively shit choice of vocabulary
>>
>>53584994
> EXTRA THICC FLAMING EYEBROWS
ftfy
>>
>>53584969
It's fine. Stop being such a fucking autist about it.
>>
>>53585027
As if it weren't blindingly obvious you're just a shit-stirring weasel.
>>
>>53585027
As I said, please, only samefag if you're going to be good at it.
>>
Someone apparently made a wikia of us.
>>
>>53584994
It's a joke about how pretty much everything was a robot in the show. So, even though it would make perfect sense for Aku to be commanding the Heartless, they'd still turn out to be robots anyway.
>>
>>53585049
>>53585058
Oh please, Timmy. You couldn't be more obvious if you tried. Stop trying to drive the new jumpmaker away with your imaginary rules about "procedure".
>>
>>53584965
>But yeah I am holding out for the anons here that said they wanted to do GE with more passion.
As long as holding out does not mean holding your breath.
I can imagine the headlines now
>Endemic laziness of Jumpchain kills 4chan frequenter
>Last words before oxygen strike claims idealistic idiot
>"I have faith in the Jumpchain Anons!"
>>
>>53585060
Oh christ.

Link us the damage. Let's see what the disaster is.
>>
>>53585087
Can I have some more?
>>
>>53585076
In theory it lets you companion litearlly every single character in the setting for no CP, anon.

Please justify why this is "fine".
>>
>>53585088
http://jumpchain.wikia.com/wiki/Jumpchain_Wikia
>>
>>53585103
You realize this is a singleplayer game right, and that we can do that with any jump right?
>>
>>53585076
Where is this supposedly new maker? I mean he is not here, he dropped this off in drive but I never saw him answer any questions, the jump blatantly has parts saying how he is too lazy to finish it right, it has parts talking about pay or not because they dont care about it either way. It has no end jump choice portion either.

It needs working over at the very least.
>>
>>53584327
I like the characters, and the original Dragonball's plot. That said, Z wasn't nearly as fun. The original series was much more interesting to watch, instead of the fights just being glowing, blond hair, and shouting
>>
>>53584994
>They're only missing the GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS.
>>53584423
KOTOR!
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!
WHERE IS OUR 50 CP CRATE OF UNLIMITED FLAMING EYEBROWS?
>>
>>53585121
Rules are there so we don't become a worthless pile of garbage like /cyoag/. It's called standards.
>>
>>53585103
Generic Magical Girl lets you get billions of companions and there are already jumps that let you get a full 8 companions for free. There's nothing in this jump that hasn't been done before.
>>
>>53585121
>You realize this is a singleplayer game right, and that we can do that with any jump right?

Thank you for admitting you are just stirring shit.
>>
File: 1483556229811.jpg (2MB, 1639x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1483556229811.jpg
2MB, 1639x1156px
>>53584883
That's when a stray bullet during a firefight slammed into her left eye. It was quick and painless and I shattered when the police officer showed up at my door. He gave me a flag, her badge, a small suitcase, and the standard spiel about how brave she was. I heard maybe half of it.

Later, when I could think again, I went just sat there going through the few personal effects she hadn't donated to charity in her will. A gun was in the suitcase with the word "Monster" carved into the barrel. And on the back of her badge, she had engraved the word "Hero". There was a photo from our time in Steven Universe. Just me and her, sitting on the beach, the sun setting in front of us. Marceline had taken the picture.

On the back she had written, "A Monster when needed, a Hero always. Just as he taught me."

This was a bad vacation, but I finally learned to love my friends while they're here and just be happy to have known them when they go.

I'm tired of the Coordinator's games.
Those bastards are going to find out just how tired of them I am.
>>
How do you delete things permanently in the uploads folder? Every time I do it, it's only deleted locally which is entirely worthless.
>>
>>53585088
http://jumpchain.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Browse

Thank fuck it's literally only one page.

>>53585121
Point to any other jump where you can, by default, companion every single character. Literally every single character. In existence. For free.

The issue is that the export is phrased such that by default you can ignore it. This isn't something that any other jump has ever supported, if people want to ignore all the guidelines that's one thing but this thing OKs it right off the bat
>>
>>53585134
>Mentioning /cyoag/
Confirmed for the shitposter who whines about PrincessAnon.
>>
>>53585154
Only brutus or the uploader can. As shown by that beta zed fag who keeps uploading shit.
>>
Way he talks makes it obvious this was brought up as shitposting.
>>
>>53585109
I actually like the Rules page. It's an interesting way of looking at things.
>>
>>53585143
>Generic Magical Girl

It doesn't let you companion the world-ending threats that spawns, though. Or the civilians, which you probably don't consider characters.

Billions of MAGICAL GIRLS. I personally facepalm a little at the idea, but at the very least-the base idea is sound, you a magical girl, you gots magical friends
>>
>>53585173
What a shame. Otherwise I could shoot this retarded, cancerous, AIDS-infected dog in the head right this moment.
>>
>>53585154
Jumping on this, weren't there several files and pieces in the Writefaggotry folder?

What happened?
>>
>>53585181
Well yeah when you post an unfinished jump which has a free companion the entire setting and items sections talking about how lazy you are it should ve been obvious the jump was just made to stir shit up.
>>
>>53585169
I don't know who that is. I mention /cyoag/ because I came here from there because it's a pile of garbage filled with a bunch of lazy fags who do nothing but shitpost all day. This is place is comfortable, the people make good conversation, and you have standards for what you accept instead of shitposting author waifu cyoa #37.
>>
>>53585151
Stop killing people, jeez.
>>
>>53584423
Can the Shapeshifting power do the stuff Aku does in season 5? Like forming into a big ball to crush that army, or being a floating mass that rains down spikes? I'm /assuming/ you can't make tiny akus with it?

Also, imma agree with >>53585131, we need flaming eyebrows.
>>
>>53585222
Some asshole keeps deleting whatever gets uploaded to that folder. It's basically just a waste of space at this point unless we can guarantee whatever gets uploaded doesn't get fucked with.
>>
File: 1487114402909.jpg (250KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487114402909.jpg
250KB, 1440x900px
>>53585235
You're going to have to blame the dice for this one, not me.
>>
>>53585131
>FLAMING EYEBROWS
>>53585242
Those are some awesome eyebrows.
>>
>>53585242
>tiny akus

Now I want a tiny aku to stand on my shoulder and advise me on being evil.
>>
>>53585272
How often do you roll in your jumps, Yoro? I admit I don't read all of your writeups, but I don't read all of anyone writeups in these threads, and I was wondering for my own personal use. I usually only roll for tough stuff, but then again, I haven't written up detailed accounts of stuff that happens in my jumps, just general overviews.
>>
>>53585300
Would your shoulder angel be a little jack?
>>
>>53585269
Brutus changed the permissions to the writefagging folder a while ago, so people shouldn't be able to just randomly delete everything.
>>
>>53585329
That...actually sounds like a good idea, I now want both as my angel and devil.
>>
>>53585242
>Can the Shapeshifting power do the stuff Aku does in season 5?
The Magic Energy Beam Eyes should also be able to give you Flaming Eyes as a cosmetic effect. But the Create of Flaming Eyebrows would be so you could be like Oprah Winfrey and hand them out to everyone.
>You get flaming eyebrows, you get flaming eyebrows, EVERYONE gets flaming eyebrows!
Besides being super fashionable, they also double as a torch for lighting cigarettes, starting fires, and a convent no fuel needed hands free light source!
>>
>>53585331
There any way to verify that?

If there are I might just try and re-upload some of my own stuff.
>>
>>53585272
So what's the answer to that question you were hesitant on, on "Do companions respawn at death or not?"
>>
>>53584423
I hope you are writing these wonderful ideas down
>>53585300
>>53585329
>>
Which setting has the best 'mundane' monsters? No magic or anything.
>>
>>53585109
>>53585163
Surprisingly, not as big a disaster as I thought it would be.

Why the fuck do we need a wiki tho.
>>
>>53585456
Would be nice to have a random jump option like power listing wiki has a random power, I guess.
>>
>>53585329
I'd prefer a second Aku who's really bad at being good.
>>
>>53585315
It varies. Some Jumps don't warrant any rolls at all because I have all of my powers. Even if something unlucky happens, Hellsing Vampire regeneration is a hell of a drug and can handle pretty much everything. But other Jumps I roll for practically every major event.

Powerless Jumps tend to have more rolls, simply to account for the random chance of being hit by a bus. I mean, let's face it, it /could/ happen even to a seasoned Jumper in Powerless Jumps.

Generally though, I'm like you, I only roll for tough situations or when someone tries something really stupid.

>>53585402
Yoro's going to ask the next time he's in the White Room. To quote the Warmonger
>~Evil laughter~ "You actually thought that was a thing? I mean, you could have done it yourself, if you had your powers at the time. But since you didn't, oops."

>>53585384
I was the one who asked him, along with Heavens, in IRC. He said he did. I'd say just try it and see. If it still gets deleted, we can bug Brutus to try again.

I plan to upload my own stuff there once I get confident enough in my writing.
>>
>>53585439
I wanna say Monster Hunter. The stuff there is pretty extreme, t-rexes shooting lasers made of pure dragon energy, but it is supposedly "mundane" biology.
>>
It's been well over a year since the last progress report on the Worm update, right? So is it safe to say it's never happening?
>>
Apart from Masters of Red, what is the most obscure thing we have a jump for?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1900x1266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1900x1266px
>>53582720

What can I say, I love my bae
Is it creepy that I have a piece of her on my nightstand? Because it feels kinda creepy
>>
>>53585456
I don't think we do.

What's the conditions for deleting a wiki? Surely one page is pointless enough for it to be nixed.
>>
>>53585599
What ship is that?
>>
Best luck perks?
>>
>>53585565
Probably stuff like Hive Queen Quest or German Hollow Quest.
>>
>>53585618
BB-55, USS North Carolina. Most decorated battleship of the Second World War, and also one of the prettiest if not THE prettiest ships afloat.

If you're ever in the area and bored, you should head on down to see her, it's quite a learning experience
>>
>>53585599
Not any creepier than Yoro's fetish for murdering his companions
>>
>>53585664
>Spoiler

Whoa whoa what?
>>
>>53585659
Ah, thank you
>>
>>53585677
Just another shit-thrower.

They're out in force this thread.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>53585565
...Discworld?

Not obscure in general, but as far as i can remember me and Marvel were the only ones who ever talked much about it.

Also, gonna nominate Garzey's Wing and Five Star Stories.

>>53585439
Hmm. Do Pillar Men from JoJo count as "not magic"?

Otherwise, I'd second MonHun for strongest mundane monsters too. I'd suggest xenomorphs, but really it's only the extended universe stuff that goes full crazy and they're artificially engineered anyway.
>>
>>53585664
If only someone could get you over your fetish for mud-slinging.
>>
>>53585710
Personally I consider JoJo to be psychic jump.
>>
>>53585647
Good luck finding them.
>>
>>53585709
>>53585725
> that
> shit throwing
I thought it was a healthy amount of shitposting but /jc/ seems to be a little softer on that sort of thing than most of 4chan
>>
>>53585565
Dragon warrior monsters maybe?
>>
>>53585710
>Five Star Stories

Invalid jump
>>
I have a double cross question. Specifically about powers and Encroachment. Some of the powers like Enhanced Body would seem to be passive, are they always active and don't cause Encroachment or Do they have to be activated and cause Encroachment over time as they are used?
>>
>>53585746
That's part of the issue. Because people tend to take things more seriously/personally, they also tend to get vindictive and therefore are easier to get (you)s out of.

So the shitposters like >>53585774 that assume everyone's just going to shrug them off, end up cultivating a lot of resentment and get threads derailed more.

It's not a general thing, people have learned to report and ignore and it was worse before but it is noticeably different from most other threads.

/cyoag/ has a slightly different problem. I figure tempers tend to rise when it's your self-insert on the line.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>53585710
I consider JoJo powers to be soul-based, personally. Not just stands, but hamon and spin as well. They're like chi techniques, which is basically soul energy.
That's just my interpretation, though.

Also, I totally talked about Discworld. A little.

>>53585565
Kid Radd is pretty obscure.

I don't really know what the qualifier would be for "most obscure".
>>
File: Three Star Gauntlet v1.4.pdf (296KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Three Star Gauntlet v1.4.pdf
296KB, 1x1px
>>53585565
>>53585710
>Five Star Stories.
Speaking of obscure stuff and stars, we have a cooking gauntlet where the goal is to run a Michelin Star Restaurant. I'd call that pretty obscure.
>>
>>53585814
I see. You guys normally don't do so bad with thread derailment imo, but that may be because I visit /vg/ sporadically, and I used to stop by /cyoag/ on occasion, which is probably more like a worst case scenario.

Feels almost like a separate board, desu.
>>
>>53584981
Hey Nika, whats the timeline of currently existing FE jumps?
>>
>>53585803

They cause a ding to your encroachment after you 'reset' your enchroachment every 24 hours

Example:

You have 80% encroachment, but then hit the end of the 24 hour period

You hit 0%, then the 'cost' of those passives kick in and you go up to like 10%, 20%
>>
File: 1448387368644.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448387368644.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>53585565
Red Dwarf and Captain SNES are both pretty obscure titles. Though Red Dwarf is really a lot of fun to watch, if you can find it. But obscure is pretty dependent on each person too.

>>53585845
That's on the Drive?
>>
>>53585710
Nah, at least a bunch of people have read and heard of the Discworld novels, even if they don't talk about it. I'm sure Shivers, I M Meen or Symbiote were more obscure when they were posted?
For my money it's Castle of Puzzles.
>>
>>53585867
>>53585817

>Two of the things on this list are your jump creation

This is what happens when I make jumps of extremely specific things I like
Magic :V
>>
>>53585867
>That's on the Drive?
Poor Gauntlets section. So far off the beaten path, no one ever notices it...
Yes, it's on the Drive. Have fun with it if you like.
>>
>>53585774
Should we be thanking you for giving us one of your jumpmakers. Is that what you're looking for?
>>
What are some steampunk-style jumps we have?
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>53585847
Oh absolutely, I might have exaggerated a little because I remembered the bad old days when shitstorms could last multiple threads. This past year's been relatively chill.

And yeah, I agree. I like to tab another thread like Exalted General or Warhammer Fantasy General just to amuse myself with the contrasts while posting on /jc/

>>53585879
>>53585817
Fair enough!

>spoiler

Point taken, that's definitely more obscure.

>>53585727
Y'know, I've...honestly never been 100% sure about JoJo powers. Like-Kira's death seems to show Stands aren't exactly souls, but very connected to souls.

And Hamon is supposed to be just a breathing technique that uses sunlight, but Battle Tendency goes out of its' way to make it also /act/ like life energy. Don't even get me started on the Stone Mask.

And then Part 7 retconned it all to literal miracles from Jesus. And then, Araki said Part 8 has nothing to do with Part 7.

At this point I just figure Stands are their own weird thing that work on rules Araki makes up as he goes along.

>>53585934
Girl Genius, Fallen London, American McGee's Alice (sort of) and Sunless Sea.

None of them are very conventional steampunk styles from what I understand, though. GG goes deep into mad science, and Fallen London has a cosmic horror tragic romance thing going on.
>>
File: b5a246a6e335728586f63a8d6dbf5e35.jpg (649KB, 920x1300px) Image search: [Google]
b5a246a6e335728586f63a8d6dbf5e35.jpg
649KB, 920x1300px
>>53585892
Pft. Like anyone who what Crypt of the Necrodancer or Ring of Red were before I made Jumps for them.

I've learned you always have to make the Jumps you want, because no one else is going to.

>>53585898
It's true. Even though I try to pay attention the Gauntlets folder, it's easy to forget what's in there. Poor Gauntlets folder.

I think I will work it into my chain. It's a pretty interesting Gauntlet. And my Hot Springs Hotel could absolutely use a 3 Star Restaurant attached. Rakun would appreciate the extra foot traffic for sure. Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>53585956
How do you feel about losing a Companion given so many people were screeching at OA to remove the option to companion Gods?
>>
File: 1494900047612.jpg (275KB, 653x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494900047612.jpg
275KB, 653x469px
>>53586041
oy oy oy fug off.
>>
What memes do we have to deal with not having pain?
>>
File: 8nm5v.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
8nm5v.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>53586281
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>53585971
Yo, I was looking up the Divinity: Original Sin WIP and I was wondering-does Tenebrium alloy well with other metals? I was wondering if the virus might mutate of exposed to something like Vitriol or Uru over time.

>>53586281
Well, there's Pepe and Wojack but those are old and busted. BANE? never goes out of fashion, and may or may not have saved at least one life.

Did you mean perks? If so INDOC from the imaged HALO jump and Unbreakable from Dark Souls should help
>>
>>53586358
thank you ASA
>>
>>53586358
>Tenebrium alloy
I'll do some digging into the lore to double check, but there wasn't much mention of alloying it with anything. But I think that might have more to do with a lack of imagination than any fault in the crystal/metal.

I'll add in a note if/when I find an answer to alloys.
>>
File: Arnor.gif (75KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
Arnor.gif
75KB, 400x335px
Who's the moral compass of your team, /jc/?
>>
>>53586676
Even if one of us had a compass, none of us can read a map.
>>
>>53586676
The fuck's a compass? I don't think we reached that tech yet.
>>
>>53584627
I'm pretty sure there isn't a jump for that yet, nor even a claim.
Go ahead anon, we need more del Toro jumps.
>>
>>53586676
Most of them are somewhere on the good scale, several neutral, with one Lawful/Evil that cares for others in the group and is really, really good at covering their tracks and explaining away what does get found out.
>>
>>53586676
Me. You can understand why things have gone poorly.
>>
>>53586881
Ignore me, I misread the question, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>53586676
Main Chain:
Me or Vash.

Writer Chain:
Hakuno because she's the closest to a normal person on the team other than Sakura.

Doctor's Companion Chain:
The Doctor TRIES to be this, but usually I'm the one calling him out on his shit constantly because he's made up of his flaws.

Zephie's Chain:
It's a toss-up between Gentarou Kisaragi and Diarmuid.
>>
File: MERCY.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MERCY.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>53586676
Frisk is the moral compass of my team, making sure we stay goofy Saturday Morning Cartoon Villains instead of anything truly evil, as well as occasionally guilt tripping us into behaving or helping the good guys when the situation calls for it.
>>
>>53586676
Generally it's Raven. I'm pretty sure the years of dedicated super-hero work has something to do with it. While she's not above violence as a solution, she's always quick to remind me that there are other options.
>>
>>53582620
Well, I now have the legendary Monkey King as a Servant. She's, uhm…about as difficult to get along with as you'd expect, but we manage to form a decent duo act since I'm used to this song and dance by now. Alright, first thing's first. We've got work to do here, so I can't afford to dally.

The truth is, I could probably fight in this war myself using my perks, though I'm not sure if I'd have an answer for the more esoteric and conceptual Noble Phantasms…that's what having a Servant is for. Anyways, first order of business: Right on the day Sakura is 'adopted' by the Matous, she mysteriously disappears through a sling ring portal and is adopted by a group of trans-dimensional strangers. I put Eyes and Makoto in charge of looking after her and she remains worm-free. THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT IN MY HOUSE.

Anyways, the war kicks properly into gear and I'm admittedly a little bit hesitant about it. I know what kind of tragic circumstances motivate a lot of these people, or that most of them are misguided. But they're in the way. And I know talking them down isn't an option, because it looks like a lot of them became a lot more vicious.

First off, the serial killer. TO SPACE WITH YE, MOTHERFUCKER. AND TAKE YOUR SQUID FUCKER WITH YOU. You can both be BFFs in the center of the sun. Alright, now that I'm done being unsubtle, I need to dial it back a bit. I don't know how the Counter Force will respond if I keep throwing around outside context all willy-nilly.
>>
File: Watch closely.png (206KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
Watch closely.png
206KB, 500x431px
>>53587165
Oh, Lancer barged in during the banquet of Kings. She argued with Gilgamesh a lot. It was kind of hilarious because she completely cut off Iskander's soliloquy towards Saber. Alright, second thing. Since I'm filling in for Kayneth and because he's one of the biggest threats on the board, I need to remove Kiritsugu ASAP. Not hard, he's a human and I'm…well, I'm human too but I'm a Jumper. I send Sun out to fight Saber and then I corner Kiritsugu. I have my arm extended, ready to obliterate him with some magic or ki….

I'm vaguely aware of the sound of a smoking bullet casting hitting the floor, and my body goes numb as a long-forgotten sensation suddenly pierces my stomach. My eyes widen. My blood soaks into my clothing and drips onto the floor. Then, pain. Agony. Complete and utter agony. My nerves on fire and I can taste more blood in my mouth. The world around me bends and breaks and I can see Kiritsugu taking a step back. In fear? In shơ͠c̨k?͜ ͟͝I̢ ̨̡c͞͠ǫ͜u̡l̨d̢n̶̨̨'t s͡͠eè͘, ̧͝é͟v͘e͟r̨͝y̷t̡hi͡n̨g͡ ̕͠h̸̴u̡r͠t̴̷͘s ͝ì̶t̷͘ ̴̢h̵ur̢̕t̶s̵ s̡ó̢ ̶̴̀͝m̵̸̛͞u͟͞͡c̵̢͝͡͠ḩ͘͝ ̡̕͞͞͝M͞Á͞͡K̴͝È̷̶͜ ̵͢͟͠͞Ì́̕T̢ ̸S̶̀T͜͝Ơ̡͢P̧̢͜͢ ̷̴̢̡͝M̵͡A̧͢͡͡K̀E̵̡͜ ̴́Ì͡Ţ̶̛ ̡̕͝S̴̕T̴̨͡O̵P̵͝͡͞ ̴̢M̡͞Ą̷̛̛͠K̢͡E̵̡̨̡͠ ͘̕͡͡Ì̛̛͢Ţ̛̀͟
>>
File: SCREAMING UPSET MAN.jpg (35KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING UPSET MAN.jpg
35KB, 500x309px
>>53587247
>KIRITSUGU HIT DECADE WITH AN ORIGIN BULLET
>>
File: A Smoking Gun.png (693KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A Smoking Gun.png
693KB, 1280x720px
>>53587247
Kiritsugu couldn't believe his eyes. He had run the right amount of intel on the magus in training who had summoned Lancer - unremarkable in every way, save for his participation in the war itself. It was believed he had something to do with the disappearance of the second Tohsaka daughter, but it mostly came down to hearsay. The most he could deduce is that he had some way to sustain a Servant as powerful as Lancer without much fear.

When this magus had come to ambush him, he had quickly exhausted his arsenal just trying to stall them - bullets bounced off of them, they kept up with Time Alter, and more. They gave him one chance to surrender, and by some miracle, he had managed to draw and fire the Origin Bullet before he could counterattack.

It had a horrifying and powerful effect on magi, that was certain. That wasn't what had surprised him. What surprised him was the windows shattering around the magus, the world around him changing colors, and the silhouette of something behind that man desperately trying to keep its hold. Something with a shape and a form not of this world, something that sang an unearthly song and then screeched in pure agony as it was torn away from sight.

How long had he been trying to process what he had seen? He almost didn't notice the appearance of a red-headed girl, shaking the collapsed young man and desperately trying to get him to wake up. Remembering where he was, Kiritsugu raised his gun again, but in a cloud of golden butterflies, the girl was gone.

Lancer retreated not long after.
>>
File: Abandon Thread 2.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Thread 2.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>53587247
Everybody out of the universe!
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>53587247
You poor dumb bastard.
>>
File: Even Armin is Afraid.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Even Armin is Afraid.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>53587335
>The origin bullet effected Jump-chan
Oh, oh fuck.
>>
>>53587247
>>53587335
...what the fuck just happened.

How the fuck did Kiritsugu even manage to HIT Decade? Shouldn't his reflexes be more then fast enough to dodge the bullet at this point?
>>
what's an origin bullet
>>
>>53587371
Judging by >>53587247 it's more Umineko wank.
>>
>>53587375
Bullet made from bone, disrupts magic in the target's body in a violent manner.
>>
File: very no.gif (735KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
very no.gif
735KB, 304x224px
>>53587335
Not like this.

Not like this!
>>
>>53587375
Origins are a thing related to magic in Nasuverse. Basically everyone has an 'origin', something that partly defines their being and their soul. Knowing what your Origin is has an effect on your magic. Kerry has a dual origin, severing and binding. He turned some of his own bones into bullets in order to use his Origin as a weapon against magi. By severing then binding their Magic Circuits. It seriously fucks them up.
>>
File: 1449173528594.png (790KB, 747x818px) Image search: [Google]
1449173528594.png
790KB, 747x818px
>>53587335
It's times like this I'm glad I'm a sadist. This is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>53587247
>>53587335
>by some miracle
>miracle
Oh you fucking bitch of a witch.
>>
>>53587421
Nice to meet you Marque.
>>
>>53587421
Well at least you're honest. A horrible person but honest.
>>
>>53587335
But nobody came.

Jump 81i: Fate/Stay Night
Origin: Magus In Training
Perks:
None

Items:
Nothing

Drawbacks:
Family History

My eyes open. My head is hurting. Everything around me is swimming. I can see shapes. Someone is yelling to a taller figure. I can see lights. Why does it hurt so much…? I should be fine…ah, this must be a bad dream. If I go along with it long enough, it should be over soon. The others should fix me up, no problem.

I close my eyes.

I open my eyes. I'm in a bed somewhere. I can see light outside. It's all I can see. I try to expand my senses, to astral project, to heal my wounds and figure out where I am. But…nothing happens. Nothing at all.
>>
>>53587451
Oh dear.
>>
File: Gamagoori Intensifies.gif (1MB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
Gamagoori Intensifies.gif
1MB, 499x654px
>>53587451
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>53587451
OH NO. OH GOD NO.
>>
>>53587437
Who?

>>53587443
I mean, I wasn't always you know? But my first reaction upon reading that was to snicker. I can't deny it anymore.

At least I'm not a hypocrite I guess.
>>
File: his smile and optimism gone.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism gone.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>53587451
>>
File: scared fear joltik.png (509KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
scared fear joltik.png
509KB, 800x689px
>>53587451
>>
>>53587494
Sorry, I've been watching an Assassin's Creed:Unity LP. I was referencing Marque de Sade, the man for whom the word "sadist" is named for.
>>
>>53587517
Have all the glitches been patched?
>>
>>53587540
No. There are still plenty of glitches, not as many as I've heard of but still a number of them.
Also dear god I hate some of these mechanics, just by watching it.
>>
>>53587451
Why is this happening? What was I doing? I remember…I remember fighting someone, somewhere. My head hurts. Something's wrong. Things are missing. I remember images and words, but not their connections. I need…to be somewhere. I need to see someone. I try sitting up, and it hurts again. I look at my hands. They're shaking, but I can't feel them. They're almost completely numb, just barely able to move. It vaguely reminds me of someone or something, but I can't put it into words.

"…Yuki?" I call a name, instinctively, tiredly, like a child calling for its parent. I sound so weak, I can barely stand it. My head is swimming and the ringing in my head only gets worse as I try to grit my teeth and bear it. I try to stand, but a sharp pain shoots up my leg and into my spine, forcing me to remain in bed.

>"You're finally awake."

An old voice speaks up, and I see someone sitting in a corner of the room. There's other beds, like mine, close by. I must be in a hospital somewhere. And this old man…I immediately feel anger bubble to the surface when I see him.

"Zelretch…"

>"I'm flattered you remember me, my apprentice."

His smile was almost sincere this time. Almost. It only made me more anxious to learn what on earth would earn a pitied look from him, of all people.
>>
>>53587494
Being evil is all a matter of perspective, but being an asshole is unforgivable. I'm glad you're at a place where you can embrace the evil without being a dick about it.

Shine on you crazy dark star.
>>
>>53587568
Noooooooo
Nonono
NO! NO! NO!
FUCK THAT!
>>
>>53586676
Main character starts naive/good and lost. Has rules, breaks them begrudgingly. Desperation forces hand and morals decay bit by bit as she becomes further removed from humanity and her old life.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (644KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
644KB, 500x580px
>>53587568
I swear to God, if you killed off Best Girl...
>>
>>53587568
"What are you doing here?" I get right to the point. Anything this man wants can't possibly be good. I've earned that much after…five, seven, ten years of being his 'apprentice' only for him to reveal he purposefully trained me wrong for a laugh. That is something I would never forget, no matter what kind of awful state I was in. I had more spite than sense, that much I remembered.

>"Is that any way to say hello to your old teacher? I came all this way out of concern for you. That's an honor I don't normally reserve for the everyday human magus. Most of the time, I forget their names a week later."

"Just…just tell me what happened. Where am I? Where are the others?"

>"The others…aaah, you must mean your many female cohorts."

I cringe.

>"Well, they're fine. If anything, most of them pooled their resources in an attempt to put you back together. You had fallen to pieces in your last battle and they had to make a patchwork attempt to restore your consciousness. What you experienced almost completely destroyed your mind and body. It seems they held onto a strange artifact that could play back damaged memories that they used to help you wake up. Though…it looks like the damage has been done."

Damage…?

>"…well. Let me explain. Several years ago, you battled in the Fourth Holy Grail War. In a confrontation with a certain magus, you were shot by a bullet. Though some strange twist of events, it actually penetrated your defenses. It severed your magic circuits, but that's not all it did. It seems you were connected to about 79 different worlds, prior. It was how you were accessing those many abilities of yours. The bullet…severed the connections, and the connection to your benefactor."

…then…

>"Yes, I'm afraid. They lost sight of you in the void between worlds. Where we are and where they are…those are too far apart. I'm sad to say, but it seems that your chain of adventures has been brought to an end."
>>
>>53587672
whew lad
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>53587672
NO! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS! MOON KITTEN, I DEMAND YOU WIN THAT FUCKING GRAIL AND GET YOUR HAREM BACK!
>>
>>53587672
You know there are easier ways of scrapping a chain.
>>
File: persona q zeus.jpg (276KB, 1200x1695px) Image search: [Google]
persona q zeus.jpg
276KB, 1200x1695px
What are some neat rebellion/thievery-themed deities and historical figures? Need some ideas for P5 Personas, and I'm drawing a blank beyond Zeus and Hera.
>>
>>53587728
At least it's creative.
>>
>>53587731
Mercury/Hermes is literally a god of thieves.
>>
>>53587672
Wait a second. Waaaait a second. Wasn't Bernkastel interested in Decade before, wanting to make him into a new plaything or something like that? And Yuki stonewalled her? Is this all some new scheme of hers to acquire Decade for herself?

Regardless, I'm fairly certain you're not actually ending the chain here, and that Decade will eventually be reunited with Yuki and his companions. This is definitely going to be his darkest hour, though.
>>
>>53587731
Well, there's Ali Baba, who I think gets forgotten among the other famous thieves. I think he'd make a pretty awesome Persona.
>>
>>53587731
Why is Persona Q Zeus a robot with wings and flaming hair?
>>
>>53587731
Anansi the Spider
>>
File: what the fuck futaba.png (236KB, 429x651px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck futaba.png
236KB, 429x651px
>>53587757
Why is the Persona 5 Prometheus...

Well, -that-.

Some SMT depictions just get a tad crazy, man.
>>
>>53587731
Prometheus, Cronos (Zeus's dad, who I think killed his dad like Zeus did), the coyotoe (But he's more of a trickster
>>
File: 1464342746000.jpg (123KB, 869x642px) Image search: [Google]
1464342746000.jpg
123KB, 869x642px
>>53587556
Look on the bright side. At least you're not the one playing it.

>>53587579
Thanks, I appreciate it. There's no sense in causing undue amounts of pain. But if they cause it to themselves? Fuck it, that's on them. May as well have a giggle.

>>53587672
Neat. An actual chain end. It's always interesting to see those rather than the usual success stories by other jumpers. Kudos

If you stick with it that is. I have my suspicions.
>>
File: IMG_0622.jpg (600KB, 1217x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.jpg
600KB, 1217x713px
What's so you do when you take advanced technology to primitive worlds travelers?
Do you call it "magic" and claim yourself a wizard of strange magic?
Do you hide it and give it the appearance of normalcy?
Or do you bring magic to the advanced worlds claiming to discover to miracle science?
>>
>>53587775
One of their art guys clearly mixed up Autocthon with Prometheus
>>
>>53587775
That's fucking cool man. No idea what the connection is to Best Titan, beyond being on fire, but it's cool.
>>
>>53587672
Bullshit.
>>
>>53587782
My LPer isn't particularly bright and misses things right in front of his face.
Sometimes I wonder if all LPers are like that.
>>
>>53587800
They are. It'll be that bad no matter where you go unless you find a Commentary-less LPer.
>>
>>53587783
I call it as it is. No reason to play that big song and dance, and I feel that's an incredibly disrespectful way to interact with the people I try to help.
>>
>>53587672
Is this even possible? Wouldn't the bullet actually need to pierce the skin of a jump 81 jumper for this to happen?
>>
>>53587789
Probably something to do with the creation of technology and advancement of man.
>>
>>53587800
Talking and playing a game requires a split level of concentration few can attest to. Not to mention that everyone's skill level at anything drops when somebody watches them do it. It's like a fucking law or something.
>>
>>53587672
Is this some kind of sick joke? This…no, it can't be. That's not possible. It shouldn't be. The origin bullet can't affect things with that kind of reach, can it?! What kind of odds would be needed for those kinds of things?!

>"It would take a miracle for it have such an effect, indeed."

A miracle? What kind of twisted…miracle…oh. Oh, fucking…why didn't I suspect it sooner? Things suddenly going south like this with no rhyme or reason? I had completely forgotten the grudge I had inspired in a certain Witch by refusing to give up my chain to be furniture. My barely functioning hands are shaking and I manage to ball one into a fist as I slam it into the bed.

"Bernkastel…! BERNKASTEL…!" I screamed in rage and agony. No. No, this couldn't be it. I couldn't let this end from things out of my control. Not like this. Not here. "Yuki's out there…all alone…and everything I've done! I was going to win. I was going to stop the worst of this world's tragedies from happening. I was going to keep jumping and jumping, and…!

But the thing that agonizes me most is knowing Yuki is once again stranded in her 'box'. This time, possibly forever. I laugh. I weep. I don't really know what I'm doing anymore. Zelretch stares, before sighing.

>"Do you plan on wallowing in self-pity, boy?"

…it's easy for you to say something like that. I have no powers. I have nothing I came here with. I'm just a broken sack of flesh and blood, like I was before, except worse. And I'm stuck in a world that has an apocalypse or three lined right up, just a few years down the vine. Everything I ever wanted was right in front me, and someone to share it with. And now…it's all gone.

>"There's an important detail you're forgetting, boy."

What?

>"I never said your companions went home. And judging by what they've accomplished in the last few years, it seems that they still have the many abilities you taught or granted them."

…they…they do?
>>
>>53587783
I tend to not use it most of the time for Justice. He likes to by 'the rules', or at least appearing to, of the universe he's in.

Exceptions appearing if needed, or if he just feels like it.
>>
>>53587672
This sounds like you are not the Jumper, but a clone body imprinted with a copy of your memories.

So... What skills you you know, and what trainable/transferable abilities do your companions (who seemingly chose to stay) have that they give you as a seed so you can reawaken some of your powers you have the memory skills of?

Like Aura from RBWY or Psionics by the Synchronicity Event Perk?
>>
What are some jumps where you're the spiritual protector of a group?
Actraiser has you acting on behalf of some creator deity to save the flock.
Primal Rage has a village that worships you for fighting other god-monsters.
Thats all that comes to mind.
>>
>>53587731
A. J. Raffles.
>>
>>53587800
Let's Playing is actually more difficult than it appears, since you're dividing your attention between talking, trying to be interesting while talking, and actually playing the game. In most cases actually playing the game is indeed the the third thing on that list, which means it degrades to newbie casual level even if you're normally half decent.
So yeah, most LPers are like that.

The only exceptions are people who prerecord and put their commentary overtop, or people who don't do commentary at all, because they're actually focusing on the game while they're playing it.
>>
File: LOVE COMBO!.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE COMBO!.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
>>53587836
>Forgetting my name
For shame.

>>53587826
Get. Your. Harem. Back!
>>
>>53587838
Does Jumper you who presumably got sent home gained any ability that would allow him to return to the setting of past jumps?
>>
>>53587826
>"The power of the Origin was 'sever and bind'. The connection was not erased completely. There's just enough of it that the possibility of it being restored still exists. But…if you don't feel confident trying this as a mere 'sack of flesh and bloo-'

"Tell me!" I almost fall out of bed as I try to stand up and get closer, forcing out the pain as much I can. "Tell me, how! Please! I'll take twenty more years in a dress if it means I can see Yuki again…!"

>"I assume 'Yuki' is what you call your benefactor. Interesting name for someone like her. But…that won't be necessary. This information is free. The Witch who had inflicted such a wound on you needed to invite the rules of her own world into here in order to do so. Those rules are being sustained by her observing you in the past of this world."

Right, because Bernkastel is a raging turbo-cunt with an incredibly cruel power. I know this, already. Twice, even.

>"Correct. It also means she is now your link to the world you had first met her in. Somehow, I doubt it is the world she actually came from, but that means that what you acquired from that world still exists. And through that connection, you may be able to find the world with the strongest link to your benefactor."

The strongest link…then…

>"Yes. You must enter the world where 'Yuki' first emerged into existence through the territory you control."
>>
>>53587879
> those legs
> that butt
plastic go and stay go
>>
File: How we survived.png (433KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
How we survived.png
433KB, 610x457px
>>53587892
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
CUNTPUNT THAT BITCH!
>>
>>53587335
>More Fate-wank
And dropped.
>>
>>53587934
>Hasn't read the rest of the posts that explain how it really happened.
>>
>>53587892
So, from research I've done on Umineko, Bernkastel has apparently forgotten what pain and fear are really like because she hasn't actually felt either of those in a long time. Or at least, that's what the wiki says. If that's true, then a reminder is long overdue.
>>
File: MY NAME.jpg (74KB, 1275x697px) Image search: [Google]
MY NAME.jpg
74KB, 1275x697px
What world/did you omnicide in the Hatred gauntlet, /jc/?
>>
>>53587982
fuck, meant would/did
I've been up for too long
>>
>>53586676
Definitely not me. Not the amoral scientist. Not the pyscho cannibal for sure. Not the arrogant haughty dragon. Not the arrogant sadistic cunning dragon. Not the bloodthirsty fighter. Not her bipolar childish twin. Not the nympho. I guess that leaves the motherly exhibitionist warrior as the team's moral compass.
>>
>>53587892
The world where Yuki first emerged? I don't actually know where that is, though. Hell, I don't even remember how I found her in the first place! It was like I just tripped and landed somewhere else. But…if the chance exists, I can't pass it up. Not now. Not here. I just nod affirmatively at the old vampire.

A smile breaks out on his face.

>"Well. I'll have to give you the extra push you need to get there. It will be a one-way trip, mind…and, do note, you have none of your own powers and abilities. Dying here will mean dying for real. Are you sure?

Without hesitation, I nod again.

>"…hmm. You should act quickly, then. There's not a lot of time." Zelretch glanced out the window before standing up and dusting himself. "I'll fetch something that will help you walk. Once that's done, we will open the door to your territory. I'm sure your ladyfriends will be delighted to see you on your feet. But…I do suggest talking to them before you depart."

For once, we agree. I owe them that much. I owe them…a lot.

For the first time in many years, I step into the Garden of Knowledge. It's a territory I earned from Umineko, and has expanded to the worlds I've gone to…though the door to the future remains shut, with Zelretch's help, we manage to open a gateway to our chance.

As it closed behind us, he glanced upwards, and I could faintly see 79 individual bright stars in the sky…and they were a little bigger than when I left the hospital. I tried to say something, but we were already gone.

Zelretch frowned. "For all our sake, I hope you succeed."

Next stop: Zendikar
>>
>>53587840
MtG - Innisberg can have that be the case if you go angel race and deep into the related background. You can be the spirit of a civilization in Civilization the Jump.

This can also be the case as a Saint in Anima beyond fantasy, the 40k daughters of battle jump as a living Saint, or Priest in Tomb kings, but the spiritual is of the religious sort, not literal
>>
>>53588020
>Innisberg

You mean Innistrad, right?
>>
File: YEAH-Wait...OH GOD.png (291KB, 683x201px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH-Wait...OH GOD.png
291KB, 683x201px
>>53588018
This is going to be awesome-

>Next stop: Zendikar
...oh fuck.
>>
>>53588029
Doh! Yes.
>>
>>53588018
Fun Times Ahead!
>>
>>53588046
>>53588029
>>53588020
It's better that way.
>>
>>53588020
Thanks, hadn't considered Innistrad or Civilization.
I was looking for the more literal sense, yes.

>>53588029
Anon probably meant that. I'm calling it Innisberg now, though. Sounds much friendlier.
>>
>>53588018
I love how much fun you have with this framework. Piss in some Eldrazi cornflakes for me, would you?
>>
>>53588063
>>53588053
>>53588045
YYYYYYYUP.

Anyway I'm taking a break for now. This was a monster to type not buying anything from FSN was agonizing to go with for this story's sake and I'll be turning in soonish.

I hope you all enjoyed this! We'll be covering the events of Zendikar, Yuki's origins, and the future of the chain later.

I kind of wanted to type a companion-focused perspective of the fallout of F/Z, but I couldn't do it all at once. Maybe I'll type a few chapters of that in the distant-ish future.

The short of it is that Ange had to take over and managed to jerry-rig a mana generator for Wukong, hence why she's still in the party despite no Grail. Eyes helped. I'll do the full story of that sometime later.
>>
>>53588124
Pretty neat, Heavens. You've helped me with my own brainstorming for interesting stuff happening in my chain so far, so I thank you for that. I'd do writeups, but I'd be the MC and I think that'd be in poor taste, but I'm fairly new here so I dunno what's common and what's not.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

Rolling for d-d-d-duel
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>53588176
Fuck, I should roll for my opponent as well
>>
File: Easy way or the hard way.jpg (35KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
Easy way or the hard way.jpg
35KB, 696x464px
Sometimes I feel like the enemy of all women

>>53582505
On occasion, but when I do I tend to serve kickass porridge

>>53582545
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pd-4GrgGS9MndjSUVmM0dsOFU/view

can't seem to access, anyone got a pdf?

>>53582720
Let it ride, considering they weight in the hundreds of thousand of tons it can be nice exercise

>>53583445
That's how poop elementals are made

>>53586676
Kinda feeling like pepe le pew recently, It was the meeting with Happosai then Roshi that convinced me that waifu hunting is okay

>>53587783
Peddle them as magical weapons

>>53587838
Populous jump has you leading a tribe as their god
>>
File: Beware thepower of pupper.jpg (56KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Beware thepower of pupper.jpg
56KB, 500x370px
>>53588018
>79 stars in the sky
What dark sorcery is coming.
>>
>>53588124
Good night, Heavens, and nice work with the story. Really hoping Yuki knocks Bernkastel out of the chain once she comes back. Considering how sore of a loser she is, losing and being unable to take revenge for losing would drive her nuts.

>>53588176
>>53588187
Looks like you won, anon.
>>
>>53588124
>not buying anything from FSN was agonizing to go with for this story's sake
Wouldn't you retroactively get the CP when/if you defeat the witch? If you stop her from observing the past, then the Origin Bullet never severed the connection and you would have had CP to spend...
>>
>>53588272
...maybe. I mean, technically, Decade hasn't actually even done Fate'/stay night proper. A Return post-reunion or a timeline retcon would do the trick.

I might do that post-Zendikar. Doesn't really add any major advantage to the chain aside from a delay, anyways. Maybe. That is a good point.
>>
>>53588222
>can't seem to access, anyone got a pdf?
It's the Jumpchain CYOA that cyoag made for us last Christmas.
>>
>>53588319
I still insist I never walk around naked. Nor am I all tsun like that.
I walk around in a pants and a shirtless vest.
>>
>>53588353
>doubt
>>
>>53588319
Thanks, is that one jumpable or just a CYOA?
>>
>>53588384
It isn't jumpable, the jump we made for them might be though. It even has a full worm farm in the items section.
>>
>>53588384
What are you going to even do in it, waifu Worm and spend a decade lewding it up?
>>
File: This kind of vest.png (533KB, 649x782px) Image search: [Google]
This kind of vest.png
533KB, 649x782px
>>53588383
>Filename
>>
>>53588384
It's not really a jump at all, just something jump related since it's a companion piece to the Christmas Jump.
And from the comments the jumpmakers have made, about as accurate as a "Whose Line is it Anyway" skit.
>>
>>53587672
Honestly that's pretty stupid, desu. Kerry's shitty Fate magecraft should never be able to accomplish something like that.
>>
File: FUCK.gif (317KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
317KB, 300x170px
>>53588319
>I didn't make it on here
>despite the fact that I gave a description for myself
>with my name on backwards no less
>mfw
Nah, just kidding. Heaven's bio is amazing, though. The personification of all moons better be the final boss for his chain eventually.
>>
File: 1480831840782.jpg (35KB, 375x356px) Image search: [Google]
1480831840782.jpg
35KB, 375x356px
>>53588465
Trust me, I would have preferred it if you took my spot.
>>
>>53588451
It was actually the girl in >>53587247 pic who did it, she just manipulated the situation with her bullshit so that the bullet would do what it did.
>>
>>53588394
>the jump we made for them might be though
Yeah, that one is jumpable, and the only way to visit some settings like Stardust, Traveller's Tale, Power Armor, or Accidental Magical Girl. But if you roll Magical Realm, you probably want to spend the 50 CP for a different choice. That Bad Location roll.
>>
>>53588410
You can get an entire Worm Farm in the Christmas jump, it would be better to waifu Red in that CYOA for maximum bully.
>>
>>53588465
If you want someone can replace the two SB guys and put 2 /jc/ guys into it
>>
>>53588451
Not understanding that Narritive overrides all things. If the Jumper wants to say something happened in their chain and it doesn't break a Rule, see the Rules up top in OP for reference, then they can do just that.
>>
>>53588501
The narrative's fucking stupid.
>>
>>53588501
He said stupid, not against the rules. I mean, I think a third party getting involved from a previous jump is fun, but there's no accounting for taste.
>>
So! Update time!

Changelog
1. Minor Update of text (Just spellcheck and some grammar)
2. Added Greentext to the Notes Section.
>>
File: We are enemies now you and I.jpg (26KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
We are enemies now you and I.jpg
26KB, 500x354px
>>53588410
>>53588497
Anons Worms are off limits, how many times do I have to tell you.
>>
File: Here's your Worm Waifu.jpg (66KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Here's your Worm Waifu.jpg
66KB, 620x465px
>>53588538
Worm_anons are for waifuing.
>>
>>53588538
Worms are for lewd.
>>
>>53588485
Ah, sorry. Rest of the thread hadn't loaded in at the time so I didn't see the other posts.
>>
File: I have made a terrible mistake.png (183KB, 497x486px) Image search: [Google]
I have made a terrible mistake.png
183KB, 497x486px
>>53588478
Too bad we haven't invented time travel yet. Though, then again, time travel never usually ends well, so that might be a good thing.

>>53588499
Nah, it's fine. Besides, all I have for my jumper is "Hammy Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain who's friends with the Benefactor and her kid, who usually ends up helping when it really matters", so it would probably be rather lacklustre anyway.
>>
If a WIP of the Worm Update is not released in 24 hours the full production line of waifus from the farm shall be released to the thread.

It is unlikely that anything will come up to interfere with the release.
>>
>>53588538
See, you say that, but you're a total slut in the IRC
>>
>>53588570
We'll hold you to that.
>>
>>53588570
YOU FOOLS, YOU PLAY WITH POWERS BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION.
>>
>>53588578
Cirno get in blender, I'm hot and I want some shaved ice
>>
>>53588592
Playing with just the stuff you comprehend totally is pretty lame, though. Unless you're like, an engineer of some sort.
>>
>>53588600
>>
File: Everyone Gets Their Own.gif (7MB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone Gets Their Own.gif
7MB, 500x361px
>>53588520
Well I guess Pic Related then.

>>53588527
I see. Heavensanons work are freaking awesome. Agreed this has been fun.

>>53588554
Hi Disu!
>>
>>53588531
You need more Drawbacks.
Maybe this strange fixation on the color RED for some reason for +100 CP?

Or the stange inability to tell other Orcs apart for +200 CP? You keep mistaking Mork for Gork, Gork for Mork, and it's not REALLY your fault you gave the important mission to the Cook! He just looks so much like one of your Underbosses.

Sorry for my shitty imagination....
>>
>>53586676
Me, but only because I'm the general compass.
>>53588319
Jokes on them, that has nothing in common with me outside of the lesbian thing!
>>
File: gross drawback.png (45KB, 1296x92px) Image search: [Google]
gross drawback.png
45KB, 1296x92px
So quick question guys, what the fuck is wrong with this drawback and why would someone want to make that gross ass scene a drawback?

What if jumper doesn't have a dick?
>>
>>53588623
>Complaining about old jumps
>>
>>53588543
>>53588548
You will suffer for this, the Age of Worms will come. These wrongs will be avenged.

>>53588554
Don't worry Disu, I'll always consider you waifu material.

>>53588578
Lies, I'm just friendly and nice. Your hug-shaming won't work here.

>>53588570
Jokes on you Anon, it's coming.

I decided to take the one anons advice and do it in increments, make it a lot less of a workload to chew through.
>>
>>53588623
What jump?
>>
>>53588637
Sword Art Online
>>
File: 2bthonk.png (29KB, 117x128px) Image search: [Google]
2bthonk.png
29KB, 117x128px
>>53588623
Skeen eruption?
>>
>>53588635
Waifu_Anon
>>
>>53588635
>the Age of Worms will come
And we will enjoy the Age of Waifus.
>>
>>53588635
If it makes you feel any better about all the waifuing, I actively despise you.
>>
>>53588623
Inferring this is the SAO jump, this is based on the shitty sex scene in the web novel where "Two years of semen" flow from Kirito when he has sex with Asuna
>>
File: MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif (874KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif
874KB, 320x192px
>>53588607
Well sure, that's why you play with things you half comprehend and half don't. That way, you get a fun surprise without destroying everything in a horrific manner! Or you could do that anyway on purpose, I suppose.

>>53588611
Hi anon-YOU. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

>>53588635
Oh wow, thanks Worm-ARGH. FIRST HEAVENS, AND NOW YOU?! TRAITORS, YOU'RE ALL TRAITORS!

Looking forward to your new stuff.
>>
>>53588617
Those are really light drawbacks.
>>
>>53588554
>all I have for my jumper is "Hammy Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain who's friends with the Benefactor and her kid, who usually ends up helping when it really matters", so it would probably be rather lacklustre anyway.

That cyoa wasn't about jumpers anyways. A couple of the people on there don't even have chains that anyone knows about.
>>
File: 1379711372933.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379711372933.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>53588635
Look, the only way I can justify not waifuing you is by convincing myself that you're used goods.

Pick your poison.
>>
>>53588465
>I didn't make it on here
Dont feel bad.

>>53588424
>And from the comments the jumpmakers have made, about as accurate as a "Whose Line is it Anyway" skit.
>>53588622
>that has nothing in common with me outside of the lesbian thing!
>>53588478
>Trust me, I would have preferred it if you took my spot.
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
Marvel Magic-
0/2100
Start in Jumpveria
Genius
Human
Free Superior Science
Discount Bills, Born of Bills
Discount Who Deserves To Rule?
Discount Spirit of Vengeance- This is either the third or fourth time I'm Ghost Rider, awesome
Discount I Found It Beneath Me
Free A Word Is A Bond
Free JUMPER SPEAKS
Discount THE POWER IS JUMPER'S!
Discount Jumpveria
Victoria Von Doom-DON'T JUDGE ME!

Old King Jumper+600- Here we are again. Once more I test myself against my own evils, and the evil I could become. I have not failed before and I will not fail now. Come at me sadist, come at me monster, come at me templar. No matter what of my evils you represent I shall stop you. You are weak
Nerves Wrecked+100- Well this is just frustrating, I can't even tinker!.
[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL??]+200- Can I blame it on tourettes?
Muh Diversity+200- Oh god fucking damn it
>>
>>53588668
I know, that scene was a huge meme where I come from, it's just. Why. Why would you base a drawback on that scene.
>>
>>53588680
Strike, put your name on already. You using Cirno constantly is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>53588701
That's a retarded suggestion. If someone doesn't want to use a name, they have no reason to. Namefagging is not mandatory just because you have one.
>>
>>53588701
I'm posting in other threads and it's a pain.
>>
>>53588677
Well that's true.

>>53588682
Also true.
>>
>>53588680
You should waifu him though. If enough people waifu him, he ascends to the cosmic parliament thing as The Waifu and gets a vote in reality or something.
>>
>>53588731
And when the worm ascends he shall have his revenge on those who waifued him! By being overly tsundere, anons will find it cute.
>>
>>53588731
Truly, Worm has been playing us all along. The Age of Worms will soon begin!
>>
Is God Eater similar to Monster Hunter?
>>
File: Die in a fire.gif (289KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Die in a fire.gif
289KB, 400x225px
>>53588661
>Mfw
Actually is kinda good to know not everybody just sees me as the waifu jokes, thank you anon.

I hate you too.

Not sure if you're joking or serious, ah well.

>>53588656
>>53588659
Bakas

>>53588680
>>53588731
You two are both double bakas

>>53588745
>>53588752
And you both can shut your faces.
>>
>>53588753
Yes, though you're obviously trying to cause shitposting by bringing it back up again.
>>
>>53588675
>Those are really light drawbacks.
Sorry for not suggesting +600 CP levels of Grimdark Wangst in +100 and +200 slots?

Look at the Pokemon Trainer drawbacks. I know you like your wrist slitting levels of Edginess, but well designed complication is supposed to make the jump more interesting, That is all. Trying to completely screw over anyone who takes it accomplished nothing but letting salty anons like you masturbate themselves to sleep.

And I don't know you well enough for that, friend.
>>
>>53588758
I'm serious.
>>
Speaking of updates.

S5 Changelog 3
>Buffed "Summoning" again. Please don't make me regret this.
>Buffed "Regenaration" because why not.
>"Element Manipulation" can be purchased multiple times.
>Added a new surprise item for 50cp.
>Added the multiple purchase and companion notes/explinations for "Ultrabots".
>Added the multiple purchase and companion notes/explinations for "Daughters of Jumper".
>Slightly changed some of the notes >>53580881 suggested.

Barring any major complaints I think this should be the final update. Which means I'm going to go ahead and re-image the jump.
>>
>>53588758
You did it.
>>
>>53588758
Your release schedule is enough of a joke as is.
>>
File: Time to Flirt.jpg (55KB, 1329x749px) Image search: [Google]
Time to Flirt.jpg
55KB, 1329x749px
>>53588758
Call me Disu, will you?! Well then, in that case...good heavens, look at the time!
>>
File: gotta put on my socks.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gotta put on my socks.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>53588731
>Call someone not waifuing you a baka
>Call someone waifuing you a baka
>>
Huh... So this is a thing http://jumpchain.wikia.com/wiki/Jumpchain_Wikia When did this become a thing?
>>
>>53588762
Is it incomplete or something with the build?
>>
File: 1470357722677.jpg (61KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1470357722677.jpg
61KB, 600x782px
>>53588802
It's almost midnight, actually.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>53588784
>>
>>53588810
Apparently mid-2016, according to the history page.
>>
>>53588810
A long time ago, it has always been barren though.
>>
>>53588812
It was never posted in the thread and the CYOA is written from a first person perspective talking about the writer's life, opinions on the setting, opinions on the jumpchain rules, and statements of lack of effort.
>>
>>53588816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxdaipM32Qo
>>
>>53588784
Oh, forgot to mention that shapeshifting was also buffed in response to >>53585242. However you won't be able to grow as big as Aku did, at least not with the power by itself. I think I'll cap the shapeshifting sizes at about three or four times bigger or smaller than your default size.
>>
>>53588784
>spoiler
It's fine. People will probably just forget this jump exists soon enough, to be overshadowed by rampant Fate-/Worm-/Exalted-/FotM-posting.
>>
File: Ressurection.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ressurection.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>53588478
I would have taken your spot!
>>
File: come on, that was funny.jpg (61KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
come on, that was funny.jpg
61KB, 1191x670px
>>53588758
Looks like you really opened up a can of Worms this time!
Eh? Eeeeeeh?
>>
>>53588816
DAMN YOU DECADE, WHY MUST YOU RUIN MY JOKES WITH YOUR 'FACTS'!?
>>
>>53588871
Oh, look, it's an SBer. Kind of hard not to pity it.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53588873
YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK AT THE TIME, DISU

YOU HAVE CLEARLY GONE MAD WITH POWER
>>
File: ONORE DECADO.jpg (19KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ONORE DECADO.jpg
19KB, 704x396px
>>53588889
OF COURSE I'VE GONE MAD WITH POWER, HAVE YOU EVER GONE MAD WITHOUT POWER?! IT'S BORING, NOBODY LISTENS TO YOU!

BESIDES, ALMOST MIDNIGHT IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR FLIRTING! REMEMBER THAT FOR WHEN YOU GET REUNITED WITH THAT WAIFU BENEFACTOR OF YOURS.
>>
File: Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png (151KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png
151KB, 500x309px
>>53588887
Pffft~ You're gonna have to try harder than that to annoy me anon.
>>
File: WHY ARE WE YELLING.png (825KB, 1437x812px) Image search: [Google]
WHY ARE WE YELLING.png
825KB, 1437x812px
>>53588903
GOD DAMN IT NARUTAKI I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

STOP SHOUTING

WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY HOUSE
>>
>>53588889
>>53588903
>>53588929

PIPE THE FUCK DOWN UP THERE.
>>
>>53588921
I prefer Dark Souls 2 MC to Dark Souls 1 & 3. I wish that we had a Dark Souls 2 Jump because the time disparity would allow it. Would you please fix this SBer?
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>53588929
>>53588903
WAIT IF WE'RE IN CRUX'S HOUSE

AND DISU IS NARUTAKI

WHO'S FLYING THE PLANE?!
>>
>>53588934
Never played Dark Souls 2, but I totally would if I could. And if I could I'd make a jump for it.

But honestly, I need to get off my ass and work on stuff I know before planning on researching stuff I don't know.
>>
>>53588934
It would have been cool to have separate jumps for each but shouldn't you ask the jumpmaker about that if you want it changed?
>>
File: into the wild blue yonder.jpg (47KB, 650x465px) Image search: [Google]
into the wild blue yonder.jpg
47KB, 650x465px
>>53588937
Silly Heavens, I AM the plane.
>>
>>53588937
Anon is, well an Anon.

Anon does have credentials, right?

Right?
>>
>>53588934
Why don't you just ask NuBee, I don't see why he wouldn't make a separate jump for it.
>>
>>53588921
Why did you include a perk for four extra companions in the secret jump?
>>
>>53588953
>>53588971
M8s

M8s, he's b8ing you.
>>
File: Jumper as a Student.jpg (35KB, 564x409px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper as a Student.jpg
35KB, 564x409px
>>53588929
WHY DOES YOUR HOUSE LOOK LIKE PARK, VOLDEMORT

WHEN DID YOU GROW YOUR NOSE BACK AND TURN INTO NICHOLAS CAGE?!

>>53588933
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to shout so loudly-

>>53588937
...I THOUGHT YOU WERE

WELL, THIS IS CONCERNING.

>>53588958
AND NOW YOU'RE A PLANE AS WELL?! WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!

>>53588960
Anon is a certified pilot! Just look at his totally legit pilot license-wait a second. Something's not right here...
>>
>>53588971
But that's sensible and doesn't involve shitting on jumpmakers.
>>
>>53586676
It's usually either mother box or the AI copy of Gentaro Kisaragi I have my brain as an artificial conscience.
>>
>>53588988
>AI copy of Gentaro Kisaragi
>in your brain

Jesus christ I feel sorry for him.
>>
>>53588953
>>53588971
Because you don't ask permission from SBers.
You just do what you want.
>>
>>53588948
Eh that's fine.

>>53588953
>>53588971
Dark Souls 1 & 3 were made by different folks IIRC, oh wait that was Demon Souls and Dark Souls My BAD!

I'd be willing to ask NuBee though. Hey NuBee I wish to see a Dark Souls 2 Jump Please!
>>
>>53588784
>Barring any major complaints I think this should be the final update.
>Summoning [600cp]
>and with continued practice you'll be able to increase limit of
active summons up to a maximum of eight
And from the notes
>Summoning works by absorbing the soul or essence of your enemies and keeping it within yourself for later use. This means that souless and synthetic enemies can only be absorbed if they possess at least sentient intelligence. Summons will spawn with the items and equipment they had on them when they were killed. Items retain their original properties. If for some reason you decide to resurrect a fallen foe, or let their soul pas on to the afterlife, you loose the ability to summon them. Individuals with the ability to affect souls can permanently damage, steal, or destroy your summons.
I'm actually OK with this. It not an army, but it IS Jumpers thematic number. It fits.
And the other limitations are from the setting. You want protection from someone pulling a Samurai Jack and stealing or freeing your souls, you will need to practice and study soul magic and hope your soul defenses are better then the other guys soul attack, or have some out of jump protection. This is fair.

>Element Manipulation [400cp]
>This power can be purchased multiple times to get each individual element.
Could you make the 2nd plus purchases discounted, so all 4 elements would be 400+200+200+200 = 1000 CP (500 CP discounted) instead of 400+400+400+400 = 1,600 CP (800 CP discounted) the that seems a bit much for the over lap in powers.
>>
>>53588982
>Anon is a certified pilot! Just look at his totally legit pilot license-wait a second. Something's not right here...

Please tell me he went to GTA and got the ride all vehicles perk at least...
>>
File: Banana.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Banana.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
>>53588976
Because...

Honestly no idea, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Was probably a shit idea. At the time I guess I wanted to make something that didn't exist anywhere else.

AKA: I was a young idiot. Now, I am older, wiser, but still a bit of an idiot. But that's just how it is ya know?
>>
>>53588921
>>53588976
More accurately, four extra slots? Who in their right mind wouldn't purchase that option?
>>
So I fixed the Shaman perk tree.

Unfortunately I think I just wound up copying like five different perks.

fucking god damn it. Can anybody look over this and tell me if it's shit or not shit.

Great Spirits (600 CP - Discount Shaman): Contrary to what the taunka vehemently believe, or indeed what many people do, the shaman do not COMMAND the elements to do their bidding. It is a partnership, a position of equals - the elements lending their strength to the Shaman, and in turn the Shaman working to aid the elements in their goals. But how is this pact meant to be represented when the Shaman traverses beyond their reach?

With this, you need not worry. Any pact you make with such spirits or forces will be maintained across any distance, a shard of the original maintaining it’s presence alongside you to ensure you may access it’s power at full potency. Of course, this also means that they’ll be also there to ensure you keep your end of the bargain. But if the taunka are capable of at least bullying elemental spirits into cooperation, you may be able to work something out.
>>
>>53588855
>Oh, forgot to mention that shapeshifting was also buffed in response to
What all would you need to buy in the jump to be Mini Aku/ troll Aku the same way Batmite troll Batman?
>>
>>53589009
Judging by the fact that Air Force Crux just barely missed one of the giant trees, I'd say that either the answer to that is no, or that anon is drunk. It might be both. In fact, it almost definitely is both.
>>
>>53588887
Pretty sure the Magicka Jump is from before the SB thread was even a thing, shitposter.
>>
File: Wall of Dees.jpg (180KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Wall of Dees.jpg
180KB, 1024x576px
>>53588982
Don't worry guys I'm piloting on temp.
*Continues to read the Manual whilst cartoonishly piloting with both feet*
>>
>>53588767
Yeah, okay dick, sorry if you can't understand that maybe "You really like the colour red" isn't enough for a drawback.
>>
>>53589032
>Shaman perk tree.
Gaunlet, is that you?
>>
>>53589027
Okay. Are there any limits to Revive in Magicka? Surely there must be and you're just meming in the notes.
>>
>>53589032
is Xal'atath good waifu material.
>>
>>53589004
>Because you don't ask permission from SBers.
>You just do what you want.

and yet nothing is ever done. great show anon, great show
>>
>>53589008
I'll think about it.

>>53589037
Pretty much all the magic powers except hypnotic voice and enchanting.
>>
>>53589055
No, it definitely isn't. The SB thread dates back a very, very long time ago, since the faggot that got himself banned only started it because he couldn't stand not having the recognition he wanted.
>>
File: Jumper Worries.jpg (73KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Worries.jpg
73KB, 500x636px
>>53589080
Nah I think that's the WOW Jumpmaker.
>>
>>53589080
I have orcs, but not Orks.
>>
>>53589058
Oh, well then in that case, I'm sure you'll do just fine! What could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: So damn tired.jpg (10KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
So damn tired.jpg
10KB, 180x180px
>>53589031
Because I was not a clever person.

Besides, most the people I've seen jump there don't take the extra companion slots, but that might be because they don't seem to realize how awesome it is.

>>53589082
Eh, I don't care much for inter jump balancing things. Maybe it doesn't work on non-companions, maybe it only works if you do it within a short time, maybe you have to be close to where they died.

Whatever you decide, it's out of my hands. I'm just the guy who made the jump, you're the one who has to play it.

I should probably go to bed to be honest, probably will stay up anyways.
>>
>>53589116
Well actually I'm CRASHING THIS PLANE, WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
>>53589142
Finally.
>>
>>53588784
How aware are the Robots in Samurai Jack? At least animal level? Do some/all of them have valid souls for the Summoner Magic? Normally I'd say robot mook are soulless, but they work for Aku, and giving them souls somehow seems really in character for him, especially as something to taunt Jack with for being so quick to destroy them, and one of the models mentions being infused with some of Aku's power?

This might be worth mention in the notes either way since they seem to be encountered a lot.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg (141KB, 499x540px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg
141KB, 499x540px
>>53588531
Full Build, in multiple parts.
Note:I lack the Orks book so I don't have an army list, but each Companion with an army has one themed armed them, and their own race. IE:Azula is gonna have mostly Night Goblins.

Warhammer Fantasy: Orks and Goblins
0/2200
Black Ork
Big Boss
Free Greenskin Biology
Free Da Great Green
Free Ded'Ard
Big Un'
Free Professhunal Krumping Champion
Free Fightiness
Discount Proppa Boss-like Know-Whats
Discount Feels No Pain
Discount Deff the Dead'd
Discount Boss Totem Pole
Discount Da Immortal
Free Banners for Days
Free Boss Pole
Discount Seven Peaks
Lords and Heros- Import Juvia, Akitsu, Azula, Harribel, Rheastrasza, Argetvindr, Reinhardt, Dante
A Proppa WAAAAGH!x2

Gorknmora+600- Fuck it. Either I win and can brag, or I die.
The Black Orc Rebellion+300- Chaos Gods can burn for all I care
Elves!? RUN!+300- Ogres, Empire, Beastmen

Companions next.
>>
>>53589128
Hey, whatever happened to that Highlander jump? Did it go through on SB?
>>
>>53589149
All paths lead to Bane posting.
>>
File: waddle_dee 001.gif (17KB, 383x343px) Image search: [Google]
waddle_dee 001.gif
17KB, 383x343px
>>53589142
Sir I will have to ask you to go back to your seat.

>>53589153
I like what I see!
>>
File: Attack_Squig.jpg (74KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
Attack_Squig.jpg
74KB, 800x631px
>>53588531
>>53589153
Juvia-
0/600
Forest Goblin
Great Shaman
Freebies
Discount Incarnate of Da Great Green
A Proppa WAAAGH!X2
-----
Akitsu-
0/600
Goblin
Shaman
Freebies
Discount Da Once 'n' Future Git
Discount His Name is Tiny- I don't know why, but this makes me laugh
A Proppa WAAAGH!
-----
Azula-
0/600
Night Goblin
Big Boss
Freebies
Discount Murda'Deff The Killingist- She would love him
A Proppa WAAAGH!x2
-----
Harribel-
0/600-
Savage Orc
Drop-in
Freebies
Discount Da Shinies Cave
Discount Magic Arms & Armor
A Proppa WAAAGH!x2
-----
Rheastrasza-
0/600
Orc
Big Boss
Freebies
Discount Feels No Pain
Discount Deff the Dred'd
A Proppa WAAAGH!x2
-----
Argetvindr-
0/600
Orc
Shaman
Freebies
Discount the Twin's Eyes
Discount Snotling Laborforce
A Proppa WAAAGH!x2
-----
Reinhardt-
0/600
Orc
Big Boss
Freebies
Big'un
Discount Da Immortal
-----
Dante-
0/600
Black Orc
Big Boss
Freebies
Discount Oblita'rator
Discount Shield of Warding
Da Big WAAAGH!
>>
>>53589142
>>53589149
>>53589158
I'm surprised it took this long, honestly.
>>
>>53589155
Honestly I have no clue, I think it was just a bunch of the same jump IIRC. There was a movie, animated series, and book version and they were... Pretty much the same? No idea really. I go through the SB thread less than the /tg/ one.
>>
>>53589128
Weren't you planning on a small update to PSG? Something to do with rebalancing the racial Paragon perk?
>>
>>53589093
>Pretty much all the magic powers except hypnotic voice and enchanting.
Crap. I don't think there are enough points available...

What magic is innate in the setting, what is learnable without spending CP, and how hard is it to learn?
>>
>>53588531
Do Companions have to buy Big Boss and Great Shaman?
>>
File: waddle_dee 002.jpg (614KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
waddle_dee 002.jpg
614KB, 1024x768px
>>53589166
>>53589158
Sirs I'll have to ask you to return to your seats,

>>53589165
Well at least when you get betrayed by any of your companions it's going to be fucking funny.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>53589220
Yep.
>>
>>53589225
I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to stay brother. They expect one of us in the wreckage.
>>
>>53589225
>Imfuckingplying.
I know my companions, they aren't gonna turn on me anytime soon.
>>
>>53589241
Thank you.
>>
>>53589225
I would captain, but my seat is on fire, and I would rather not sit in fire if it's all the same to you.
>>
>>53589193
I think I was, it was mostly going to be a note update that I never actually wrote down somewhere. Basically just adjust that the power you gain only goes down to about half when you're "Off the Script" from your archetype, and when you go back on script it takes significantly less time to build up back to full initial power.

Should probably write that down actually rather than sit on my ass doing nothing like I usually do.
>>
Threadly reminder that Gravity Falls has the best shapeshifting perk.
No stated limitations besides size and even that can be overcame long-term.
>>
File: X9_2.jpg (21KB, 516x390px) Image search: [Google]
X9_2.jpg
21KB, 516x390px
>>53589150
It greatly depends on the robot and your own interpretation. There are countless armies of drones running around, then occasionally you'll find intelligent combat robots like the Ultra-bots or the metal eating family. There are also several cities made up entirely of robots, then you got a handful of machines like X-9 and Scaramouche who display actual emotions and free-will. I'd say the latter would count as having an essence that could be absorbed by the Summoning power.

>>53589217
No idea, the workings of magic and a lot of other powers are vague as fuck in this show since pretty much everyone who uses it is some kind of monster, spirit, or demon. At worst you could probably only learn alchemy and enchanting without the perks.
>>
File: waddle_dee 003.png (328KB, 516x372px) Image search: [Google]
waddle_dee 003.png
328KB, 516x372px
>>53589242
Sir stop.

>>53589243
Jusitce there are Drawbacks for that.

>>53589247
No Prob.

>>53589250
Sir.... >>53588669 You are fire.
>>
>>53589263
It says either to at most the size of an elephant or your largest altform this means if you get a shoggoth alt form shapeshiifting has limitless size potential.
>>
>>53589290
I took no drawbacks involving betrayal.
>>
>>53588531
>Warhammer Fantasy: The Greenskins - 838
Drawbacks: Gorknmorka (+600); The Black Orc Rebellion (+300)
Final Point Count: 1,900 CP
Race: Black Orc
Origin: Great Shaman

Perks:
-Greenskin Biology (Free)
-Da Great Green (Free)
-Ded ‘Ard (Free)
-Da Big WAAAGH! (Free)
-Da Little WAAAAGH! (Free)
-A Verdant Place
-Incarnate of Da Great Green
-Proppa Boss-like Know-Whats
-Big ‘Uns
-Blessed by Gork
-Blessed by Mork
-Size Matters
-Proppa Thinking Like

Shinies:
-Choppa (Free)
-Squigs’n’Stuff (Free)
-Giant Wolf (Free)
-Lords and Heroes x2 (Blind ‘Arry and Medium Dave)
-Bonewood Staff

Blind ‘Arry Slagshifta:
-Race: Common Orc
-Origin: Big Boss
-Greenskin Biology (Free); Da Great Green (Free); Size Matters (Free); Professhunal Krumping Champion (Free); Fightiness (Free); Deff the Dred’d; Blessed by Gork
-Choppa (Free); Oblita'rator; A Proppa WAAAGH!

Medium Dave Slagshifta:
-Race: Savage Orc
-Origin: Shaman
-Greenskin Biology (Free); Da Great Green (Free); Stone Age Superstition (Free); Da Big WAAAGH! (Free); Da Once’n’Future Git; Blessed by Mork;
-Squigs’n’Stuff (Free); His Name Is Tiny

Moved some CP around. Now mah boi 'Arry 'as a gang of his own, while mah other boi be 'avin' a colossal squig he do.

AIGHT BOYZ. LET'S GET TA KRUMPIN'. WONDAH HOW DESE DORFS'LL REACT TA BEIN' TURNED INTA GOBBOS AN SNOTLINS.
>>
>>53589290
The fire rises.

Seriously you might want to check that out. I don't think flames are good for planes.
>>
>>53589309
>Greenskin Biology
They will betray you, they won't even understand that it was a bad thing to do.
>>
File: waddle_dee 005.jpg (5KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
waddle_dee 005.jpg
5KB, 200x100px
>>53589309
You might though.

>>53589313
lol

>>53589314
It's a plane made out of a nigh Immortal Jumper sir, it'll live.
>>
>>53589290
...ah. That would explain why my seat is on fire. Apologies captain, I will go back to my seat.

>>53589269
Hey KOTOR Anon, I have a question for Shapeshifting. You said here >>53588855 that you could be about three or four times bigger or smaller than your default size, but did you mean our default form as in our Body Mod form, or default as in the form we used Shapeshifting in? For example, if I used it in kaiju form, would that count as my default form in this situation?
>>
>>53589355
The second one.
>>
Finally did the thing I promised.

>TFW takes literally a year before I get off my ass and add a single fucking paragraph to the notes.

Too god damned lazy I am.

Basically just added a paragraph to the notes mentioning a mild balance adjustment to how Archetype works...

Finally...
>>
>>53589366
Thanks.
>>
>>53589099
>No, it definitely isn't.
Yeah, the Magicks Jump already existed in the Imaged folder when I first found out about jumpchain and came here.

The first post in the first dedicated SB jumpchain thread is listed as June 6, 2016.
After the Magicka Jump had been around.

You became a raging homo obsessed with SB jumpchain community and anything related to it sometime after that. I remember when you first started polluting the thread with your hard on for SB, some time after I had found jumpchain.

I know you anon, and remembers the good times from before you started this shit. You will not make me forget.
>>
File: waddle_dee 006.gif (8KB, 144x150px) Image search: [Google]
waddle_dee 006.gif
8KB, 144x150px
>>53589355
Not a problem sir. Thank you for complying.
>>
File: Flowey Swaying.gif (65KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
Flowey Swaying.gif
65KB, 600x420px
>>53589374
Yeah, claiming it wasn't my fault that SB made their own Jumpchain community and has become the cringe it sometimes is is giving me too much credit.

I bear the sins of all of Space Battles.
>>
>>53589370
Hey I just remembered a lot of people wanted to get the slutty angel girls without the poofy hair priest guy.

Don't really have an opinion either way, just thought you should know
>>
>>53589269
>No idea, the workings of magic and a lot of other powers are vague as fuck in this show since pretty much everyone who uses it is some kind of monster, spirit, or demon.
What was that you said? Pester you about raising the drawback limit for the next seven threads?
I kid, I kid.

I am curious about why the Motorcycle is discounted to the Magic User. I guessing it's a reference to some event or character, but I'm not recalling the episode.
>>
>>53588976
>Why did you include a perk for four extra companions in the secret jump?
>>53589027
>Because...
What secret jump are you talking about?
>>
Are there any jumps where I can obtain flaming hair? Given that the Samurai Jack jump now offers GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS, I need fiery hair to go along with them.
>>
File: FOR YOU.jpg (372KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
FOR YOU.jpg
372KB, 500x750px
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying Crux Airlines. We are now beginning our approach to page eleven. Please put your tray tables up, fasten your seat belts and make sure your seats are in the fully upright position WHILE WE CRASH THIS THREAD

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>53589445
It's not a reference to anything. I just ran out of stuff to discount and figured people would enjoy a motorcycle more than an invisibility suit.
>>
>>53589517
>>53589517
>>53589517
>>53589517
>>
File: Crux, apparently.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crux, apparently.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>53589517
I know your true form Tom.
>>
>>53589434
You could just... Not accept him you know? Just because you spend CP on something doesn't mean you have to keep it.

But noted, I have willpower today so might as well.

>>53589468
>What secret jump are you talking about?
It's kind of an open secret. I made it for practice because I figured nobody would ever see it. Honestly, I really don't like the design.

You could probably find it easily enough if you looked on the SB drive.

Honestly though, it's embarrassing. Made it years ago. I much prefer Magicka and PSG to it.
>>
>>53589524
And here I was expecting to hear about the episode with the stupid cool Dumbledorf wizard on a chopper.
>>
>>53589468
I assume it is the jump for that one setting which shall not be named due to discussing it outside of its containment board being a ban worthy offence.
>>
File: photo.png (90KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
90KB, 308x308px
>>53589434
Well, they all take up individual companion slots, so those jumpers could just... not bring the poofy hair priest guy into rotation. Let him exist forever in limbo, or whatever inactive rotation setup you've got going on.

That could be a thing.

Actually, if you've got a place companions go to when they're not active, like Nomanisanisland, or that one ghost ship, or something, where he continues to exist, but can't really do anything, that'd be ALARMINGLY like the actual show.
You know, with Garterbelt hanging out at home base and yelling at Panty & Stocking to get off their asses and do shit, while he stays home?

Someone should totally do that.
>>
>>53589468
Lilliputian Equinidae: Allies of Miracles, presumably.
>>
>>53589421
Get up on the cross. Also, I agree with this guy.
>>53589434
>>
>>53589536
Only pre-lightning. I refuse to have a scrotum for a forehead.
>>
File: Ye Old Crux.gif (617KB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
Ye Old Crux.gif
617KB, 664x550px
>>53589517
>>53589536
Try spinning, that's a good trick.
>>
>>53589554
Man. Getting it done two minutes before I asked for it? You work fast.
>>
>>53589557
I did post pre-lightning.
>>
>>53589546
>that one setting which shall not be named
Does it rhyme with 'Pie Widdle Brony' by any chance?
>>
>>53589559
No thank you. That's mostly what jedi do.

Incidentally, have you seen the novel's version of that scene? Vastly, VASTLY superior to what made it into the film. But then, that's not setting the bar very high.
>>
>>53589551
Actually, what are some places that inactive companions can hang out? I feel bad leaving them in limbo sometimes.
>>
>>53589591
Aside from Nomanisan, there's also a mansion in WebMage, I think, a boat in Uncharted Waters, and the Archipelago in HTTYD.
>>
>>53589591
The entire Archipalego in HTTYD.
The Island in Incredibles.
Any of the ships in Uncharted Waters with an option.
Some more I am forgetting due to already having that covered.
>>
>>53589554
I've been trying to get the IRC to put me up on it for ages now.

>>53589552
I was thinking Fiends are Witchcraft, but the spin off series works too.
>>
>>53589584
The novel as a whole is vastly superior to the movie. It makes the Emperor seem less like a villain and more like a cosmic horror. Dooku describes him as a black hole in the Force, and in the scene where he's alone before the Jedi confront him, the description of him draining light from not only his office, not only the city, not only the planet, but the galaxy itself. He's only referred to as the Shadow, as well, which helps make him seem more like a malevolent spirit.

That, and the description of the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan versus Dooku is awesome as well. Seeing the two of them trick him with fake duelling styles, and then start overwhelming him, as his smug attitude changes to shock, disbelief, and terror is awesome.
>>
>>53589421
>claiming it wasn't my fault that SB made their own Jumpchain community and has become the cringe it sometimes is is giving me too much credit.
You mean you're the faggot that claimed he was underage over on gen? I thought they IP banned you after the shit you threw?
>>
>>53589584
>>53589638
Ah, I mean he's only referred to as the Shadow in the scenes where his true nature is played up. Otherwise he's Palpatine or Sidious.
>>
>>53589529
>Four replies
>A reply is, recently, known as a "(you)"
>Four (you)s
>For You
YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>53589647
Oh no, that was somebody else entirely. He started the thread, but I inspired it.

In biblical metaphor terms, he's the Anti-Christ, I'm Satan.
>>
>>53589591
the J-Liner, Singularity point and double action perks from Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7: DenO and Kiva.
>>
File: Smug Aku.gif (588KB, 726x406px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Aku.gif
588KB, 726x406px
>>53589654
>>
>>53589661
>661
Wouldn't that have been just perfect?
>>
File: well played.jpg (77KB, 538x499px) Image search: [Google]
well played.jpg
77KB, 538x499px
>>53589665
>>
>>53589638
>universe
Eh, that actually feels like it goes way too far and makes him too strong.
>>
>>53589678
It truly would have been perfect.

But alas, the world holds no sympathy for the devil.
>>
No comment on the Shaman capstone? Fuggit, we're rolling with it.

Also, at 13 out of 36 Artifacts left to describe. Would anyone want the Underlight Angler added as well? It's an Artifact Fishing Pole made out of the skeleton of a Murloc.
>>
>>53589700
Galaxy, not universe. Universe would be ridiculous, I agree, but the description of him draining light from the galaxy makes him seem like a black hole that's making life worse just by existing.
>>
>>53589711
Yes. I will be a Murloc wielding a weapon made of a Murloc, in armor made of Murlocs.
>>
>>53589074
>"You really like the colour red"
You poor, poor philistine. With Orkz, the Red is not merely a preference, but a duty, a Holy Calling. Verily it can make anything better, faster. YOU MUST PAINT THE WHOLE WORLD RED, SO ALL CAN FEEL THE NEED. THE NEED, FOR SPEED!
>>
File: 1463277293205.jpg (441KB, 800x841px) Image search: [Google]
1463277293205.jpg
441KB, 800x841px
>>53589711
I don't think you've posted it.

Plus you really should throw on a name. Helps y'know?
>>
>>53589751
Red is fasta, but Green is da best.
>>
>>53589726
My bad, meant galaxy. Comment remains though. It makes him feel like less of a villain and more of a evil force, not a good thing when he is actually meant to be a villain. Also still feels like it really overstates his might
>>
>>53589055
M8, not him, but the worst jumpchain-related SBers (Slipstream, Adarx, etc.) also predated the SB thread. They were posting in the general cyoa one for quite awhile.
>>
>>53589757
>Red is fasta, but Green is da best.
And that is how the Great Orken War Started, Ladies and Gentleman. Brother Against Brother, Mork against Gork, Red versus Green.

(Mind you the average Ock couldn't tell you what side he was on from day to day, it's the thought that counts!)
>>
>>53589753
Fu. I have some garbage timing. Here >>53589032

Also, i said I'd only name up after finishing this thing. And I'm gonna.
>>
>>53589761
Eh, fair enough. I kind of like how it makes him seem bigger then just an evil overlord, more like some thing that popped out of the abyss to haunt the galaxy, but I can see how some people might not like that. As for his might, Sheev is actually pretty strong going by his Force Storms, but again I can see how some people might see it as an over exaggeration. Just different opinions on the matter.
>>
>>53589745
I can't imagine a fishing pole's toooooo effective, but y'know what I endorse this. It's being added.
>>
>>53589769
Slipstream was from gen, so that anon's claims about SB being 2016 recent are pretty fucking bullshit and just shows that he doesn't actually know his shit. Before Slipstream fucked up he was just another normal anon on gen.
>>
>>53589813
I mostly find issue with it because I know that he's not some cosmic evil. We know his backstory and even just the movies/books let you in on a fair amount of it, enough to understand that he was once a normal human.
>>
>>53589824
It's been so long that most anons nowadays probably don't even remember the anon from MR that got famous because he was the king of edgelords and wanted to kill Angel IRL.
>>
>>53589032
>>53589801
Don't the Goblins use technology to bully the Elementals into doing what they want?
>>
>>53589858
Really, Goblin Shamans are more "business partners" with the Elements. And then you wind up with dumbasses like that one goblin who tried to mechanically augment his bound earth elemental.
>>
Does anyone know if Protectors of the Plot Continuum got approved?
>>
>>53589852
Legion, wasn't it?
>>
>>53589836
That's a fair point. That being said, Palpatine at the time was the nexus of Dark Side energy, which IS a cosmic force of evil, so it does make some sense why he would be described in such a way. Even if he himself is not a cosmic evil, he's drawing on the power of evil itself, and he's drawing on so much of it that that's why he comes off as a black hole, as a shadow that steals the light from the galaxy.
>>
>>53589858
Goblins work out trade agreements, deals, and contracts with the elements. Taunka just try and muscle in on whatever they want, and everybody else does the whole Shaman thing legitimately.

Except for Magatha Grimtotem.

She's just trash.
>>
>>53589883
Yeah. Kill them all was pretty much his thing. Sometimes think it might have been amusing to see him do a chain, but then he'd probably find it too boring not being able to kill other jumpers.
Thread posts: 621
Thread images: 142

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.