[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Nurgle influence flayed ones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Flayed_one_bloody.jpg (41KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Flayed_one_bloody.jpg
41KB, 640x427px
Flayed ones are necrons infected with the flayer curse, some sort of programming virus that makes regular necrons crazy and forces them to skin alive their victims and wear them as some sort of deformed clothing. Does that count as a disease Nurgle can control?
>>
>>53579452
No, because it originates with the C'tan. Same way necrodermis is incorruptible.
>>
>>53579452

This raises a question.

Computer virus are under the domain of Nurgle? I like the idea of a nurgle cultist who is infecting techpriests and servoskulls with malware.
>>
>>53579983

Perhaps but then it's not hard to imagine most being under different gods for different reasons. Wasn't there some kind of spike that, when driven into your brain forcibly removed your faith in the emperor?
>>
It's a virus? I thought it was just those who couldn't get to sleep.
>>
>>53580353
They retconned them so they are actually necrons infected by the dead c'tan called the Flayer. His death spread a virus which twists the necrons it infects and spreads between them
>>
>>53580353
Isn't that destroyers?
>>
File: RunTheBlessingProgramAndRestart.jpg (56KB, 605x430px) Image search: [Google]
RunTheBlessingProgramAndRestart.jpg
56KB, 605x430px
>>53579983
We invented the word virus, it does not mean that the computer virus is a desease. It may emulate a desease but it is not one.
It is a program. A plan.
I think Tzeentch would be more likely to deal with computer viruses.
>>
>>53581615
Well actually even an actual virus is pretty damn weird.
I mean it litterally is genetic information that hijacks cells to create more of itself.

I'd rather see Nurgle associated with bacteria, but a god of disease without viruses sounds weird so, uh... whatever I guess
>>
>>53580467
Wasn't it the Eldar who made really stupid decisions and uploaded and spread the virus?
>>
I would say not because the two ways Chaos gets to people tend to be

1. Whispering into their mind and the weak willed giving in. For very obvious reason this will not work.

2. Making a deal and getting the other person to compromise themselves one not unreasonable decision at a time. This relies on the other person being if not sane then coherent enough to make a deal. Flayed Ones are not.

They are a good example that you don't have to be corrupted by Chaos to be dangerously insane.
>>
>>53579452
Is the author on a Chaos-wank fest?

Yes.

Based off what has been established before?

No.
>>
>>53579983
I would say it depends on what the virus did.

If it changes the system to do something else as part of a wider scheme, it's tzeentchian. If it just degrades the data into meaninglessness and leaves the computer a worthless pile of silicon, it's more Nurgle.
>>
>>53581672
Yeah, we can't even say if a virus is a living thing or not.
But WH40k can't be too realistic, it takes out some of the fun.
>>
File: fTj3x9L.png (137KB, 482x651px) Image search: [Google]
fTj3x9L.png
137KB, 482x651px
>>53581999
So ... would a desease that has a programed, complex objective be Tzeentchian?
A virus used to insert genetic material into the subject in order to cause specific effects. The Magus Biologus probably deal with this kind of stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.