[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's my alignment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Londo.jpg (28KB, 521x557px) Image search: [Google]
Londo.jpg
28KB, 521x557px
What's my alignment?
>>
Well, let's look at the Chainmail alignment chart and see what's what:

LAWFUL: Halflings, Dwarves, Gnomes, Heroes, Super Heroes, Wizards, Treants, Magic Weapons

NEUTRAL: Sprites, Pixies, Elves, Fairies, Lycanthropes, Giants, Rocs, Elementals, Chimeras

CHAOTIC: Goblins, Kobolds, Orcs, Anti-Heroes, Wizards, Wraiths, Wights, Lycanthropes, Ogres, True Trolls, Giants, Dragons, Basilisks

Given that, I think Centauri would be Neutral.
>>
>>53573846
does one has to be legal when he is the emperor of an entire world?
>>
>>53574748

Listen carefully: I want you to find a landline telephone and dial 9–1–1.

And if that doesn't work because the stroke has made you numerically dyslexic, dial 1–1–9.
>>
What the fuck is with his hair?
>>
>>53573846

Londo Molari?

Lawful Evil
>>
>>53573846
Lawful something. With the something changing as the series progressed.
>>
Chaotic neutral>Lawful evil>Lawful neutral>Lawful good>True neutral in that order
>>
>>53573846
Lawful Centauri.
>>
>>53578092
It is a sign of prestige. More prestige you have, wider and bigger your hair must be.
>>
>>53578092
It's a Centauri thing. Like overly decorated uniforms, excessive nostalgia, and revanchism.

>>53573846
TN>NE>NG
>>
>>53579082
/thread
>>
He made a deal with the space devil because he longed for the good old days when he could oppress less-developed species with impunity. He's not good.
>>
>>53578092
If you think his hair is weird, wait until you see his penises.
>>
Neutral evil
>>
>>53579138
The fact that Centari women shave their heads tells you everything you need to know about their gender politics
>>
>>53578092
Well there must way to show he is alien and not human.
>>
>>53573846
Best Character.
>>
File: bab 06.jpg (218KB, 864x485px) Image search: [Google]
bab 06.jpg
218KB, 864x485px
>>53579882
>tfw you will never use one of your many penises to cheat at space poker
>>
File: cbzdfbzdfb.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cbzdfbzdfb.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>53580104
It is mentioned by the previous Emperor, after a lifetime of keeping up appearances and posturing, that he understood why the women shaved their heads.

Also the women that we see are seemingly not badly treated or powerless, although admittedly I can't remember seeing one not part of the nobility. So maybe life sucks balls for all peasants equally.

In any case it's implied that the women opt out of the hair contest of their own choice.
>>
>>53580402
Nah, G'Kar beats him out.
>>
>>53580358
yeah but this is cheaper than Star Trek aliens and that's saying something
>>
>>53581905
No it isn't.

For a whole bunch of Star Trek aliens they don't add any odd features and just tell you that their aliens.

Kirk series was very guilty of this due to the time it was made and the budget but it was also fair prevalent in TNG. Even in the film Insurrection there was no attempt to make the Baku look anything other than 100% human, no paint, no face putty, no stupid hair and not even odd clothing.

And also unlike Star Trek this was mentioned in the first episode when Mister Garibaldi recounts to Londo that the first words spoken to humanity by his people being a lie. They claimed that we were a long lost colony world but other than the near identical outward appearance we have very little in common under the skin.

My point is that Star Trek would not have splashed out on a wig or such a magnificent costume.
>>
>>53582028
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/inconsistencies/human-aliens.htm

Forgot link.
>>
>>53581842
>I can't remember seeing one not part of the nobility
Londo's waifu, wosshername, the one that gets geeked by Morden? She has it pretty bad.
>>
>>53582321
Yes but she was not singled out because she was a Centai woman. That establishment had many dancers from many species.
>>
>>53578153
We have a winner
>>
>all these people saying lawful
>when he backstabs everyone he uses to get into power
>>
>>53578092

It was the 90s, dude
>>
File: Londo.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Londo.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>>53573846
Starts Lawful Neutral. Slips into Lawful Evil around the outbreak of the Narn-Centauri War, if not earlier, and certainly not later than the Centauri bombardment of Narn. Hates it, however, and struggles mightily to climb out of it. By the time of his death, he's probably done or arranged for just enough good to become Lawful Good.

>>53578291
I'm...not really seeing the Chaotic.

>>53580104
As near as I can tell, Centauri men are TERRIFIED of their women. Or at least Londo is terrified of his wives.

>""Here. Look. These are my three wives. Pestilence, Famine, and Death. DO YOU THINK I MARRIED THEM FOR THEIR PERSONALITIES? Their personalities could shatter entire planets! Arranged marriages, every one. But they worked out! They inspired me! Knowing that they are waiting at home for me is what keeps me here - seventy-five lightyears away."

tfw when you realize that, by process of elimination, Londo is War.
>>
>>53584394
The thing is that Londo rarely was seeking personal power for himself. He worked to improve the great Centauri Republic, and him gaining power was a side-effect. Indeed at several points he actually tries to AVOID gaining personal power, but ends up with it anyway because it suits the interests of those around him.
>>
>>53584394
You can backstab as Lawful. Look at devils. They do it all the time. The trick is to do it within the context of what is acceptable to society at large, or your personal code. Depending on where the lawful stems from. That depends of course on how lawful the society you are a part of, is.

A society of scheming backstabbing fucks, then NOT being a scheming backstabbing fuck is actually being less lawful. Well as long as the society has rules about being a scheming backstabbing fuck. If not, then they are all CE. Welcome to drow-town.

It's complex. If you are like most of the tards on this board, you can't understand.
>>
File: approval.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
approval.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>53588965
>tfw when you realize that, by process of elimination, Londo is War.
nice
>>
>>53588965
>tfw when you realize that, by process of elimination, Londo is War.

Well... shit. I feel stupid for not noticing that before.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.