[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1531: Oingo Boingo Brothers Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 621
Thread images: 87

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53547748
>>
File: 1495990955657.jpg (128KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1495990955657.jpg
128KB, 400x303px
>>53558097
The loan isn't repaid with their money. It's repaid with futures. As in, the life you lead (in part) because of their money acts as collateral for the loan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh_ZK_Rb25s
>>
File: 1495310952090.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495310952090.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Jumpers!

Do you shoot first?
>>
>>53558870
yes,of course I do. you know what happens when you don't right?
>>
>>53558870
Well yeah. I'm not going to wait around for them to wake up, realize I'm there, get a gun, aim, and fire before shooting them. I have other people to kill.
>>
File: crotch gun.png (3MB, 1193x1241px) Image search: [Google]
crotch gun.png
3MB, 1193x1241px
>>53558870
Depends on what they did.
>>
>>53558917
To you? You're litterally, in your chain by your logic, bulletproof.
>>
>>53558839
Isn't it just a waste of time then?
>>
>>53558944
It is a waste of time. It's a horribly destructive one that has resulted in people being erased from history, countries disappearing, and eventually - from what the ending hints at - the entire world going up in money-colored flames.
>>
>>53558870
No, I've got no need to. I always fight honorably.
>>
>>53558870
I make it a policy not to. I had to do so earlier in my Chain, but the further in a got, the less often I had to do so. I'm at the point where I NEVER attack first, but I'm quick and skilled enough that if they attack first, I can retaliate before their attack gets through.
>>
>>53558870
If they're an actual threat. If they're not, then I like to let them injure me before revealing it did nothing. Inducing fear is fun.
>>
>>53558870
Depends on if I know I can survive their attack. If I can, I'll let them get off the first shot to make it look better when I shoot back. PR, you know, people tend to empathize more with the defender in most situations.
>>
Sort of stuck on what school of thought to go with in Kenichi. On one hand my jumper is not above killing and has racked up a few kills on the other the guys who do the killing seem like assholes. what do?
>>
>>53558944
No, because they don't need the money they're loaning out.
And they're getting Futures in return for the money they don't need.
>>
>>53557756
Jessica Cruz is a woman that accidentky stumbled across a mob hit. Her BFF was killed. She spent years afraid of her own shadow. When Earth-3 (Villain Universe) invaded, Power Ring was killed by Sinestro-Parallax. The ring was a parasitic ring that was empowered by the person's fear. Hal Jordan basically took her under his wing. Eventually she was accepted into the GLC after overcoming her fears.

Simon Baz is a Muslim dude that was chosen by the Sinestro-Hal ring when they were trapped by Black Hand in the Book of Black. Their rings fused & chose Simon Baz. However the ring is kinda faulty so he uses a gun.

When the GLC came back after being lost in a dying universe, Hal took on the mantle of Leader of the GLC again. So he gave the job of protecting Earth to the two newbies.

They're really-really wet behind the ears. Most their comics is them fucking up and bickering until they pull a win out their ass.

They're pretty good as characters. Way better than Marvel's crap.
>>
>>53558982
For the individual taking the loan, anon.
>>
>>53558943
Well here's the thing I'm not everything proof and The word bullet is very narrow,And shooting I'm not omega beams proof, I'm not gravity emitter beam proof. so yes, bad things can happen when I get Shot at.
>>
>>53558991
>Simon Baz is a Muslim dude
So it is pandering.
>>
>>53558870
Only if i know they'll attack and i can't take it. Otherwise i prefer to try diplomacy first.
That obviously doesn't apply to demons, the undead or similar beings though, those are destroyed swiftly and without mercy.

>>53558917
The attack misses because i'm just that lucky? Or because of dodge perks?
Or maybe it just bounces off, making you look like a badass and showing your enemies how severely outclassed they are?
>>
>>53558993
Oh, then yes. Yes, it's worse than a waste of time, it's literally signing your future away, the future of everyone who uses the money, and the future of your entire world, eventually.
>>
>>53558870
I always shoot last.
It's not my fault if I'm not where they shot at anymore.
Nor that my shot pierces through theirs and still hits them.
>>
>>53558870
No. If I'm going to end someone, I want to be sure they deserve worse than anything I can do to them before I do it.

It's the only way I can forgive myself.
>>
>>53559013
And Jessica is a Hispanic woman. Yes, they're going for the multiculturalism points. And they're handling it better than Marvel, which I know is damning with faint praise, but Jessica and Simon are at least somewhat likable.
>>
>>53559013
Yes. Nowhere near as bad as Marvel though.
Given how bad they've gotten, it's good to keep that in mind and bears repeating.
>>
>>53558978
Get one of the Befriending perks and you don't need to kill anyone.

The no-kill factions bonus is a lot more useful to you.
The kill faction boost just makes you not care about killing people, which you presumably already don't do if you're choosing it.
>>
>>53559084
Nobody that hates bacon is likeable.
>>
>>53559027
yeah but that's not Necessarily a risk. I want to take.
>>
File: 1496291615925.png (206KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1496291615925.png
206KB, 620x620px
What is he trying to compensate for, /jc/?
>>
Reposting my question from the last thread:
Fate question- I read that by the time of Extra, the Third True Magic has been replicated by science and is now the third Principal Magecraft. What are the implications of this? Is being a normal spiritron hacker in the Extraverse sufficient to make your soul into a perpetual-motion-machine/higher planar being? With enough intelligence could an average person contact the Throne of Heroes in various worlds and do summonings with enough mana?

How does winning the Moon Cell HGW become easier, if at all, for being a human who still had magic circuits in that era?
>>
>>53559037
So if someone makes an actual C jump, how will they make it not be a complete trap?
>>
>>53559132
What are you trying to shitpost for?
>>
File: Akira Hongo.png (255KB, 398x531px) Image search: [Google]
Akira Hongo.png
255KB, 398x531px
>>53558978
There are some guys on the killing path side who are in fact not assholes (usually the ones who still have a measure of honor like pic related), so if you want to continue walking the path of killing, you aren't stuck with a bunch of assholes by default.
>>
>>53559132
What are you compensating for, constantly bringing this up?
>>
>>53559132
I'm more interested in what you're compensating for.
>>
>>53559112
being muslim or jewish doesn't make you hate bacon, it just makes it where you aren't aloud to have it. A friend of mine loves the taste and smell of bacon, but has a mild pork allergy. She likes bacon, bacon does not like her. Still, hating bacon shows bad taste. Following rules in spite of the wonders of bacon shows a lawful alignment. Hating bacon and deciding that anyone who eats it deserves to be exploded makes you a major asshole(among other things).
>>
>>53559117
It's not much of a risk unless you're early in the chain.
There's several "take at least one hit and survive" and extra life perks available, not to mention all the general toughness, dodging and regeneration boosters.

You'll also generally have at least a rough idea what level of force you're up against, so there's really no need to start fights preemptively.
>>
>>53559135
Extraverse isn't my forte, but I believe that the Throne of Heroes doesn't exist in the Extraverse, but the Moon Cell itself acts in it's place.

But take this with a grain of salt because I have no idea if that's really right or not, it's just something I picked up.
>>
>>53559152
>>53559158
The same thing every jumper is trying to compensate for, their social life.
>>
>>53559167
So he's lawful evil then. Still evil, though.
>>
>>53559013
They are. However they are well rounded characters that aren't defined by their pandering. Simon Baz was actually into street racing, but he got fired, so he steals a car & he finds a bomb.

He drives it to his old workplace because he knew no one was gonna be there. It explodes, he's arrested for terrorism. That's when Hal & Sinestro's fusion ring found him.

Eventually he even faces off against Batman by accident when Bats tried to remove the ring. All because JL were under impression Baz kidnapped Hal.
>>
>>53559136
Gee, maybe immunities from EULA automatic agreement bullshit as a perk? Or perks that preserve your timeline? Or explicitly stating that when the country you're in falls, you go to a different country? Or maybe you could stop calling any jump that doesn't have an easy win condition a trap?
>>
>>53558991
Wait a tick. If he's muslim, why does he wear a luchadore mask?
>>
>>53559171
>when all your friends live far away and you idolize having a Pokemon team because they're friends you always have on your belt

Get out of my mind.
>>
>>53559168
well yes I have those perks,the vast majority of the last two at least. But What you're forgetting is it's sloppy to simply Tank what you can dodge and simply Dodge opponents you can shoot first. Doing things that way will make you a worse fighter,being a bad fighter may eventually get you dead.
>>53559196
I highly recommend that last one.
>>
>>53559213
Only if you get in my belly.
>>
>>53559180
not knowing who you are talking about, I can't say where on the good evil scale they fall. The bacon morality scale only measure where they fall on the abstain from bacon due to rules or try to force abstaining from bacon on others. Militant vegans/vegetarians who try to force their non bacon/other meats onto others also register as evil on the bacon morality scale.
>>
>>53559170
I don't know Extra (obviously) always thought that the Throne was part of Akasha. And the Root has to exist by necessity, so it ought to still be there. But that's really a secondary concern in all honesty. Just trying to grasp the implications of something I've seen *very* little discussion of. Trying to ger a feel for how the power works after its been realized by normal means.

Might have to wait for the anime adaptation, since people don't seem too keen on posting translations and I have no way of playing the game.
>>
>>53559136
Perks that prevent you from being retgone'd. Also, not taking the god damn Bank and District with you from jump to jump allowing it to propagate across multiple universes and fucking up even more shit.
>>
>>53559208
What, Muslims can't be into lucha libre? He needs a more concealing mask than the average Green Lantern because he's technically still a wanted man, and he likes the luchador look. Not everything has to be tied to someone's ethnic background.
>>
>>53559232
Vegetarians are innately chaotic evil.
>>
>>53559240
Has his partner accused him of cultural appropriation yet?
>>
>>53559229
You have no room to comment on this, seeing as you're literally condemning multiple universes to death by economic parasite.
>>
>>53559245
if they don't force their anti-bacon ways on others, they could be neutral.
>>
>>53559240
So your saying he's ashamed of being Muslim and is pretending to be Hispanic?
>>
>>53559263
Impossible. Vegetarians are aberrations in defiance of the natural order. Their very existence kills the universe slowly.
>>
>>53559245
I dunno. Consistently flagellating yourself like that seems more like it'd be lawful.
>>
>>53558969
Hey Alucard.
>>
>>53559290
Well I did take the Hellsing jump early, and she IS my sire. So.
>>
>>53559278
But nature is chaotic, anon. So wouldn't they be more natural than raising animals to be butchered and shipped into little packages?
>>
>>53559278
they leave more bacon available for me.
>>
>>53559254
see, I actually have a plan to clean up economies of Midas Money after I'm done using as a weapon, with the Selling things instantly stuff from Saints row, Amazo backup data to discern it mechanically from the regular money and numerous other ways to instantly buy things you can just keep buying and selling enough to move enough cash around to filter it out then you Reinvest the Midas Money You found in your own nation's Future
>>
>>53559245
What's chaotic evil about herbivores?
>>
>>53559245
Isn't Red a vegetarian?
>>
>>53559229
Always shooting first just gets you into fights you could have avoided and makes you unnecessary enemies.

If you're tough enough to not be threatened there's no need to go killing everyone who looks at you wrong.
Redemption is totally a thing even without the perks that guarantee your success. Do something nice and help them find a better path instead of just murdering someones friend/brother/son.
>>
>>53559308
There are laws of nature for a reason, anon.

And no, even ants farm other animals. It's natural.

>>53559339
Humans were not meant to be herbivores, anon.
>>
>>53559264
While it is fallacious to treat muslim as synonmous with the Middle East: That region in the DC universe is even more of a hellish place than RL, like Queen Bee's Country of mind-controlled drones. Plenty for a young man to want to distance himself from, especially is he's given a chance to reinvent himself, or create an heroic alter-ego.
Also luchadore are presented as heroic, larger-than-life figures that also happen to wear maks, someone who likes that style doesn't have something a Middle-Eastern or Muslim equivalent to draw from if they want to both suit their own style while also honoring their origins.

>>53559252
Of course someone who is legitimately hispanic has every right to be pissed at him stealing from their culture.
>>
>>53559347
>Red is a demon
It checks out.
>>
>>53559339
Human being's aren't herbivores.
Vegetarians are a perversion of the natural order.
This isn't just naturalistic fallacy, it's morally wrong when they force their views on other beings - the pets they keep, the children they raise.
>>
>>53558991
I do not like them at all. My jumper will prevent them from getting those rings and find more suitable bearers.
Mwhahahaha
>>
>>53559362
>There are laws of nature for a reason, anon.
Which exist because humans are trying to impose order upon an inherently chaotic system. For science.
>>
>>53559332
Using it as a weapon is no better than using bioweapons. It's far too indiscriminate to avoid harming innocents.
You may as well nuke the place and then claim it's totally okay because you have the tech to clean up the radiation.
>>
File: what.png (219KB, 394x352px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
219KB, 394x352px
>>53559382
>being's
Why did I put an apostrophe there?

>>53559413
Far worse than bioweapons, actually.
>>
>>53559363
I can't tell if you're serious or not. If you are serious, know that being hostile to cultural exchange just creates more strife and divisions because you make it impossible for peoples and cultures to blend together and get along.
>>
>>53559382
Human beings are limited omnivores.
Eating your veggies isn't against the natural order, anon. Unless they're celery.
Fucking Celery!!!
>>
>>53559332
Here's the thing you aren't getting, dumbass.

You aren't the only one approached by Masakaki. You are not going to be the only Entre, and you can't be there 24/7 to sit on the Financial District with a monopoly, which Masakaki won't support to begin with.

Everybody affected by Midas Money is affected when the debt is collected. You can't control that.
>>
>>53559429
God damn it I messed up my affect / effect again.
>>
>>53559382
I do believe that I mentioned the forcing of the anti-bacon ways upon others qualified as evil. If they only keep themselves anti-bacon while allowing others to eat bacon or not at their own discretion, then they have not truly crossed the line into bacon evil.
>>
>>53559382
Hell, children have actually died from vegetarian diets.
>>
>>53559424
Hey, celery is great. Goes great with any dip you can think of.

>>53559382
Can't dogs technically get by on vegan diets? They might not like them all that much, but can't they technically survive, at least?
>>
>>53559424
Fuck you, celery is awesome and has all manner of health benefits.
>>
>>53559349
>Redemption is totally a thing even without the perks that guarantee your success. Do something nice and help them find a better path instead of just murdering someones friend/brother/son.

I'm not good at that kind of thing,I suck at emotional stuff to the point where I can't even write decent emotional stuff.
>>53559429
>You aren't the only one approached by Masakaki. You are not going to be the only Entre, and you can't be there 24/7 to sit on the Financial District with a monopoly,

actually, I have three bodies so I can.
>>
>>53559462
If you call that living. They rapidly lose weight and health and generally die.
>>
>>53559423
>blend
That there is the problem. Why can't he be a proud muslim and draw from his own culture? Why take from another?
It's not just the mask, plenty of heroes have masks and he has good reason to wear one, it's the style. He's clearly taking from another culture, and that's what we call theft.
>>
>>53559462
anything celery can do that isn't being an abomination, carrots can do better.
>>
>>53559460
>vegetarian diets
Vegan diets you mean. You can get healthy fats and proteins in a vegetarian diet, it is sustainable. Vegan diets are the real fuckery.

Now if you meant infants, well that's a different story.
>>
>>53559482
Ignoring what I'm saying to restate yourself. I'm voting for this to be a shitpost and not your serious opinion.
>>
File: 1495227905697.jpg (4KB, 125x107px) Image search: [Google]
1495227905697.jpg
4KB, 125x107px
>>53559473
>>53559462
>Liking Celery
Dont tell me you also like skub plebs
>>
>>53559462
>Can't dogs technically get by on vegan diets? They might not like them all that much, but can't they technically survive, at least?
FUCK. NO.

That is legit animal abuse as cats and dogs CANNOT subsist on fruits and veggies. Holy fuck, the number of retarded ass ideologically blind vegan taint-nuggets who've fucked up their pets with this nonsense is intolerable.

CATS AND DOGS CANNOT LIVE ON VEGAN DIETS
>>
>>53559477
Of course, ignore the fact that the Bank will not support it and will work against you.

Have fun destroying more universes, you're worse than Decade by a large amount.
>>
>>53559498
Vegetarian diets require such a careful balance of so many kinds of plants and dietary supplements to even approach healthiness that it's not unreasonable for some hipster to have fucked it up and starved her kid to death.
>>
>>53559537
>>53559480
Well damn. Looks like I need to have a talk with an old friend from high school.
>>
>>53559477
>I'm not good at that kind of thing,I suck at emotional stuff to the point where I can't even write decent emotional stuff.
Presumably you also aren't good at swordfighting, magic or a genius inventor.
Newsflash: There's perks for that.
Maybe pick up a few of those instead of another country-genocide power.

>>53559482
You've never heard of the phrase "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", have you?
>>
>>53559537
To be a nerd for a second, it kills cats way quicker than it does dogs. Wolves naturally eat tubers and fruits when they get the chance, and have something like a 20-30% plant content in their diets. So they're better adapted to eating plants than felines, who naturally have something like a 90% meat based diet.
>>
>>53559550
I totally agree. However, vegitarianism is sustainable for humans whereas veganism really isn't without all kinds of supplementation and specialization.
>>
Well Jumpers, it looks like Strike-Chan posted an IQ test last thread, and the results are in. We're all morons.

Here are some of the choice REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's
>>53554117
>What the fuck dude? you have to upgrade the Sister's Wargear with CP? Why? There's literaly not enough CP to get them even half-way decently upgraded.
>You're forcing people to get a mook squad instead of a well equiped elite force. Complete shit. 0/10
>>53551070
>Welp, there goes my item-heavy build.
>However I do think that keeping cp for items is a good move.
>>53551035
>Restrict wargear SoB have easy access to in favor of giving them access to blessings which they are less likely to have. Not a fan.
Which is silly because in the revision, the sisters still got their standard kit loadout free, but now got a CP stipend for upgrades. Thats right, YOU didn't have to spend RP on better items for them anymore, they got their own CP to do that. That actually frees your RP to spent on stuff like more sisters or vehicles.
And remember this is just the CP protected stuff. You could supply them with better items, and there is no rule against sharing weapons among the order, because that's dumb and removed long ago.

This is why we can't have nice things. Because REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cannot Read, apparently.
>>
>>53559462
>>53559473
Celery is healthy. Celery has a great cruchy to it.
But it tastes like ass. Worse it can't even be safely combined with other things without inflicting it's taste onto those things.
Down with celery!

>>53559519
I'm not ignoring you. Can't you respond to what I'm saying. Is it that difficult for you?
Please, explain what your problem is and I'll see if I can explain myself better.
>>
>>53559536
I have no particular opinion on skub. I've never even seen the stuff.
>>
>>53559588
We had a dog that wandered onto our farm when I was a kid who adopted us, and used to eat watermelons and turtles.
Dogs are cool.
>>
>>53559473
>>53559593
you know you burn more calories. Chewing and digesting celery that you get from celery right? It's literally anti-food
>>53559546
it's not something I do often Since supreme commander,and it's not like the money I withdraw ever Entered any economies,it was always directly reinvested back into my nation from my account
>>
File: dog what are you doing.webm (174KB, 362x278px) Image search: [Google]
dog what are you doing.webm
174KB, 362x278px
>>53559619
Dogs are man's best friend for a reason.
>>
>>53559585
There are even plenty of cultures that consider it a big point of pride when other people take from it, as long as they do it right.

Like there was this event in America a while back that was basically organized by a Japanese cultural society, where they encouraged people to show up, wear some kimonos, and engage and see various aspects of traditional Japanese culture.

A bunch of Koreans and Chinese showed up to protest the event, call it cultural appropriation, and tell the Japanese organizers that they didn't have the right to decide what offended them.
>>
>>53559591
>We're all morons.

What's new.
>>
>>53559658
Reminder that this applies to all organic life.
>>
>>53559482
Why do other people dare use our western technology then? Why don't they pridefully use their own?
>>
>>53559655
So basically, people suck and want to encourage segregation.

This shit's why I hate working with people.
>>
>>53559407
Not really. Patterns occur in nature anon. Breeding, Weather, Life, and even Death occurs to a rhythm in nature.
>>
>>53559685
It's easier to define yourself by what you aren't than by what you are. What you are is a short list shared with so many others. What you aren't is a much longer list shared with fewer people.

All lifeforms are guilty of this.
>>
>>53559585
>You've never heard of the phrase "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", have you?
I've heard of it, and it's total garbage.
What are you going to say next, that it doesn't matter 'cause YOLO.

>>53559623
>It's literally anti-food
Did not know that. All the more reason to dislike it. thanks Bancho.

>>53559655
I feel like there's something missing from your post.
How did the organisers make a decision about what offended the Chinese and Koreans?
Did they bar them entry or something?

>>53559674
Culture and technology aren't the same thing, anon.Surely you know that?
The comparison is ridiculous.
>>
>>53559619
Wolves fucking love watermelons. Zoos like to give them watermelons to eat in Summer.

I've never given any to a dog but they probably like them too.
>>
>>53559701
So... you're encouraging me to hate most organisms that exist them.
>>
>>53559702
Which shithole side community did you come from?
>>
>>53559685
Yes. That's why the prevailing 'everything offends me' culture is a poison, and why it's doomed to fail. It naturally encourages internecine conflict.
>>
File: bullying a robot.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullying a robot.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>53559734
If you operate by that logic, yes.
>>
>>53559702
>Culture and technology aren't the same thing, anon.

The technology was developed by a particular culture and is being appropriated by other cultures.
>>
>>53559701
>It's easier to define yourself by what you aren't than by what you are. What you are is a short list shared with so many others. What you aren't is a much longer list shared with fewer people.
I'm not sure this makes sense, from a set-theory perspective.
>>
>>53559737
The moment he "sincerely" said "thanks bancho" should have tipped you off that he was being a shitposter.
>>
Since this has something to do with the topic right now, what are some fruits that I shouldn't give to a dog?
>>
>>53559764
It's only cultural appropriation when people I dislike do it, anon.

How do you not grasp the obvious.
>>
>>53559737
He spouting SJW talking points, so one way or another he's a shitposter and ought to be ignored
>>
>>53559712
Depends on the dog. Dogs have different tastes.

When i was a kid we had a dog who ate pretty much anything. He was a total glutton.
One night he got into a sack of potatoes and ate pretty much the entire thing, raw. Like 4 pounds of raw potatoes.
I couldn't even get angry because i laughed so much.

He died a few years ago of old age. I miss him. I loved that dog.
>>
>>53559764
This >>53559792
Just like racism doesn't apply to white people.
>>
File: special feeling atlas.png (237KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
special feeling atlas.png
237KB, 800x689px
How big are battlemechs particularly the Atlas compared to 40k knights?
>>
>>53559737
Someone should fix our rules pastebin guys. I dunno who did it but I think I know why all the /Pol guys like to post on us.

>/POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED /POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED /POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED /POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED
>/POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED /POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED /POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED /POL/POSTING ENCOURAGED

The above is literally in our Rules up at the top, this pastebin http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4 to be exact near the bottom.
>>
>>53559691
If you want to stretch things that fat, then sure. But then nothing is chaotic at all.
>>
>>53559702
>Culture and technology aren't the same thing, anon
Where is the line drawn? Why is a piano not culture, while a kimono is?
>>
>>53559842
>http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

One last laugh from Quicksilver, and we barely even noticed because nobody reads that pastebin.
>>
>>53559842
Excellent.
>>
File: Dinkelberg.jpg (37KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dinkelberg.jpg
37KB, 500x460px
>>53559842
How have I never noticed that before.
>>
>>53559803
Reminds me of the time my cat and one of my dogs collaborated in taking down the pizza box from the table into the floor, followed by my dog betraying the cat and eating half a pizza for himself before we noticed.
>>
>>53559591
Hey, my posts are still valid.

I didn't give a shit about the items, just didn't like the raised cost for all but the basic Sisters (and how followers were handled, but others brought that up, since I didn't notice).

But it's a moot point now anyway, since Strike decided not to go along with it.
>>
>>53559803
Always the thing with dogs. They say it's ultimately good for you because it teaches you to treasure the time you spent, rather than get stuck on them when they're gone.
>>
>>53559842
Hmm... When did that get added in? Thread 1488, maybe?
>>
>>53559889
And now we get to still shitpost to 40k jumpmakers to "not do what Strike did".
>>
>>53559842
Uh anon, the guy people are mad at right now is being the opposite of /pol/.
>>
>>53559842

Fuck that's a good one.
>>
>>53559764
So is language.
The comparison is ridiculous, feel ashamed for either being that dim or that transparent.

>>53559737
This one.
I really don't see why you're being so negative about this. People should be proud of where they come from, right?
Many iconic American heroes have the American flag on them or stars and stripes or use that colour scheme. Nothing wrong with that, right.
Now imagine a Frenchman wearing the star and stripes.
Wierd. Dissonant.
The only reason why people may not comment on Baz and that dissonance in his being Muslim but dressing as a hispanic luchadore is because most don't know he's muslim. It it was revealed, I would expect some people getting offended.
Muslims for his turning his back on their culture for another; hispanics for his appropriation of their culture.
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if DC was keeping a storyline like that in their hats. We'll see.
>>
>>53559776
Tomatoes. Mildly poisonous. Probably won't effect it if you, like, give your dog a little spaghetti or pizza, but feeding it whole tomatoes is a bad idea.
>>
>>53559842
you forgot

>gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>53559862
I am not a college professor. Maybe you should go to school and someone with more skill and patience in teaching can tell you.
As it is, please keep on topic. This is not a philosophy thread.
>>
>>53559943
>This one.
Stop lying.
>>
>>53559965
What does that even mean?
>>
>>53559903
Yep.

Before 1488:
>>Rules
>http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

After 1488:
>>Rules
>http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4
>>
>>53559839
Battletech mechs aren't particularly tall. Very few of them are larger than fifteen meters. The Atlas is one of them, at around sixteen meters. The tallest mech is the Banshee, at eighteen meters. Your average mech is ten to twelve meters.
>>
>>53559985
>Gas
Zyklon gas was used in the concentration camps.
>Kikes
A slur for Jews.
>Race war
An event where people fight each other along ethnic lines.
>Now
An article indicating that the above event should take place presently.
>>
>>53559943
Peple should be proud of their culture, anon. But remember, he's a wanted man. Every layer of obfuscation matters for him. If everyone thinks he's hispanic, no one looking for a wanted muslim man will look in his direction.
Cultural sensitivity takes a back seat to personal survival.
>>
>>53559842
Well if that ain't proof nobody reads the fucking rules, I don't know what is.
>>
File: 100% Nuclear.jpg (8KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
100% Nuclear.jpg
8KB, 261x203px
>>53559842
That's fucking great. Even when he's long gone he still manages to troll us.

Seriously how long has that been there? I'm fucking dying here.
>>
>>53560030
I don't like that you even gave his viewpoint that people should never exchange culture the slightest validity.
>>
>>53559965
>>53559842

Don't wanna break the rules, So tell me how do I save Hitler,stop the Jews and secure the future of our white children?
>>
>>53559980
>Maybe you should go to school and someone with more skill and patience in teaching can tell you.
I did, took both an anthropology course, and a sociology course. Guess what? Technology is a facet of culture. There's nothing wrong with cultural drift, you fucking idiot. Your inability to determine when somebody is mocking you with stupid questions you can't answer because you're ignorant is your malfunction, not mine.
>>
>>53559910
Meh, if you feel like it? I don't have a problem with it being done like this (it's actually the only jump with an army option where I bothered spending my cp on it), aside that the wargear makes for a bland item section.
>>
>>53559839
Between 8 and 18 meters, depending on the fluff you're looking at. Crunch has them two levels high, so 12 m.

Then there's superheavies which are about 50% taller than that, protomechs at maybe 5-6 m, and Elementals at somewhere around 8-9 feet-ish?
>>
Is there anything I should know about Chrono Trigger besides "don't let Lavos eat everything?"
>>
>>53560059
Jump Platoon, and tell him you'll deal with Russia. That prevents most of the German casualties in the war.
Then you just have to assassinate the Jewish leaders of Soviet Russia, prevent the Japanese from attacking Pearl Harbor, and you should be good to go.
>>
>>53560048>>53560048
>Seriously how long has that been there?
Read the paste, it says it was created may 17th of this year. Some troll made a new thread and swapped it in.
>>
File: [Now That I'm Full of Salt].jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Now That I'm Full of Salt].jpg
58KB, 480x360px
>>53559875
No that wasn't there back when I read through the rules. I'm not saying it's recent but back in Thread 1000 it wasn't there.

>>53559884
Because it most likely wasn't there at the time.

>>53559903
No idea. After Thread 1000.

>>53559917
There are no 'sides' with /Pol. They're all just stances about Politics, which this guys seems to be taking on culture and shit.

>>53559937
I fail to see how it's good but okay. Some jokes are just not funny to me that others find hilarious.

>>53559965
Seriously I left it out because I didn't think it was needed.

>>53559988
Alright noted that the next Thread needs to have http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn instead of http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>>53560043
Actually the fact I caught it means people do read that.

>>53560048
As above it wasn't Quicksilver who did it.

>>53560059
No idea and those are tampered with rules.

I still want a Shadow Skill Jump...
>>
File: 1496036269746.png (36KB, 210x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496036269746.png
36KB, 210x258px
Seems like it's time for another friendly update from our jumpers. Has anything changed since your last chain?

Give us the news. What's happening in your chain at this moment?
>>
>>53560125
After the events of the story, a joke character builds up an army and slaughters all the main characters and destroys their country.
>>
>>53559984
I'm never on any other thread. Face it Anon. I am one of you!
Soon you shall be like me too. Embrace me!

>>53560030
Fair enough. I guess in his position he can't be considerate of others when he is barely able to keep himself safe.

Would preventing him from getting in trouble with that bomb prevent him from becoming a green lantern. Outfit aside, I do think he's an okay lantern, and I'd like to help him, but i don't want to scupper things for him at the same time.
Any ideas?

>>53560049
Not that anon, but:
I don't know if you are a SJW or not. I never keep up with that hot mess. But I can tell you seem to be a very black and white thinker on this topic.
My suggesting people should be proud of their background does not mean people shouldn't share their backgrounds, what you call 'cultural exchange'. My position is much more moderate than you seem to think, but from your perspective any opposition is automatically extreme.
Try to be a little more open-minded.

>>53560060
>I was only pretending to be retarded.
Don't lie, kiddo. I bet you never even got past the entrance exam.
And even if you did, shittty soft-science courses like those. What couldn't you get something more challenging.
>>
>>53560125
Uh...well, there's a magic spell some of the enemies use that will take you down to 1hp regardless of your defense. Best to watch out for that one.
Don't trust anything that uses Lavos energy/Mammon Machine.
Lavos is very strong and can spam timehax.
The main Lavos core isn't the humanoid, it's the pod on the left.
>>
>>53560168
Wow. That's, oh, what's the expression, 'out of left field'?
>>
>>53560170
I recognize your posting style. You're the guy who went on a long rant at Dirge and about Lycoris.
>>
>>53560189
Ultimately leads to the events of Chrono Cross, but yep! Everyone gets a bad end.
>>
File: wallpaper-2538128.jpg (2MB, 4260x3008px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2538128.jpg
2MB, 4260x3008px
Jump # 129 Ar Tonelico
Starting Location:
Origin: Revtail – Origin (1000)
Perks:
*Song Magic (0)
*Install Port (0)
*Stripperific (0)
*Powerful Emotions (0)
*Hardened Chronosphere (0)
*Tower Connect (0)
Equipment
*Linkage (0)
*Tower Seed (0)

(I learned what I could from what sources I had if stuff is wrong I am genuinely sorry)

So one thing about being a jumper is our “Oh Crap!” moments tend to be much larger than most peoples.

This was a strange world. I was an artificial human charged with controlling a huge tower that was one of the last bastions where humanity existed. This was an odd one because even my name was different.

One of my many, many abilities is that I can feel what is wrong with a world. As soon as I took my first breath in this world I sensed a great wrongness with it. This world was dying and it was furious about it.

As I recalled humanity’s history here it really wasn’t tough to see why.

Akitsu had the ability to call upon entities like the spirit of the planet. I had intended to call the spirit to see what I could do to save it…

Yeah that wasn’t my best idea. So the spirit of the planet appeared as damaged and broken as the planet itself… and while usually entities are at least neutral with being called I had managed to piss it off.

I tried to negotiate it and it gave me this deal “Get them off the span of one of my rotations around the sun because I am ending this at that time.”

That was her initial stance but she wasn’t moving on the date or the killing everything part. I managed to talk her down to holding off if I could show substantial repairs to what humanity had done to her.

So we were kind of fucked… my mind going like crazy came up with a crazy idea… what I rendered the blastline inert and fixed the sky with science. The more I thought about it the less crazy it sounded. I might just be able to buy everyone some more time.

(to be continued)
>>
>>53560159

>Give us the news. What's happening in your chain at this moment?

Apparently I'm saving Hitler,stopping the Jews and securing the future of our white children and Anon was kind enough to tell me how so I shouldn't have a lot of problems with it
>>
>>53560060
>lies
>damning themselves with faint praise
Then what are you doing here, Professor Smarty-pants?

Oh, wait, you mean online courses, right? Ha, and your proud of that. Pfft. thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>53560211
So in addition to all my other duties I had to slap together some ultra tech with the equivalent of what the Ultramen would call garbage. I didn’t sleep much for an entire year and my science versed companions were stuck assisting me. People thought I had gone crazy but that didn’t matter all that mattered was getting the machine working and getting the sky clear before everyone died.

It came down to the wire, the last days of the last month the sea of death that covered the ground was already rising.

So with our collective backs against the wall I pulled off a miracle. I used the tower to power it (drawing enough power to piss off a lot of people)

So I thought I had done a good thing. I was pretty pleased with myself. I had certainly helped humanity… So I had Akitsu summon The spirit of the planet again… who was livid… So it turns out she was using the energy from the plasma to sustain herself and I had pretty much just ensured the planet’s demise.

Well not having much to lose I asked her about how to fix the system she had before hand and found out I would need to travel to the center of the planet sing a song that would kill me (she willingly gave me the song… I got the feeling she was all for me dying at this point) and it would create a new heart of Gaia.

Well not wanting to die I analyzed the song and the function of the heart it would create and working together in an all-night session we designed an artificial heart of Gaia since we could replicate Magic with a mix of technology and magic.

However we needed feelings to fill it. Well I still had the Sky Palace from Actraiser. We went up there and I was able to channel the good feelings of heaven in to a containment unit as we built the heart.

(to be continued)
>>
>>53560159
I'm going back to retcon my Dragonlance build to pick up a few centauresses.
>>
>>53560189
Yep. Dalton. Completely fucking retarded.

'Specially since the main cast could solo any army the world can create.
>>
>>53560170
>And even if you did, shittty soft-science courses like those. What couldn't you get something more challenging.
Required courses. And my college was so shitty there wasn't an entrance exam.
Also,
>not an argument
>>
File: not okay ew no.jpg (15KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
not okay ew no.jpg
15KB, 320x425px
>>53560219
You damned fool I was trying to change the topic from this shitstorm in-thread, that is not a topic change and you know it.
>>
>>53560225
Then we had to make a perilous trip down in to the center of the planet where the old one was… we had to fight our way through at several guardians because the planet was in no mood to do us any favors. We made it down there we fought the last guardian that was formed out of the planets hatred and then we put the new heart where it belonged and crossed our fingers.

The new heart surged to life pumping energy to the entire planet. Somehow despite nearly killing all of us multiple times my screw ups saved the planet… and making the planet quite high. Apparently filling the heart with pure joy from heaven … well it was feeling no pain. Extreme measures were necessary… certain side effects were necessary. At least the next time we summoned the planet spirit she was in a better mood.
>>
>>53560191
And I recognise you, too.
Your particular brand of defensive idiocy is quite distinctive.
Also, you are wrong about one of those, and half of the other.
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
>>53560159
Currently in Ultraman after spending a decade without any of the Ultramen who'd usually be around. It was fun but now that it is done and the Jumper Defense Force has been gained I'm planning to hit a Vacation Jump, Video Game Designer sounds awesome since I have the Seed from SAO.
>>
Has Strike-chan said anything about allowing you to Import Companions as members of your Orders Minors?
>>
>>53560228
That's not at all unreasonable
>>
>>53560241
>You damned fool I was trying to change the topic from this shitstorm in-thread, that is not a topic change and you know it.

I didn't actually know I thought you just got in this thread
>>
>>53560125
Depending on if you consider Chrono Cross to be canon, stopping Lavos from eating everything may create a new timeline in which the most annoyingly preachy reptile men ever pop out of a portal from a parallel universe and declare war on humanity for not respecting Mother Earth. Oh my god, stop yelling at me about environmental awareness, the ecosystem is doing fine! The planet is mostly untouched by humans, it's the healthiest it's been since sixty-five million BC. We skipped the Industrial Revolution entirely, going straight from medieval times to a post-industrial civilization where we generate energy cleanly. We have a negative carbon footprint, our robot just spent six centuries reforesting a desert. A desert which was made by the Mystics, your equivalent in this timeline! Humans are not the enemy, here, you asshole dinosaur-men!
>>
>>53560221
>The concept of material culture covers the physical expressions of culture, such as technology, architecture and art, whereas the immaterial aspects of culture such as principles of social organization (including practices of political organization and social institutions), mythology, philosophy, literature (both written and oral), and science make up the intangible cultural heritage of a society.
t. Sociology Textbook

Also,
>implying a college degree is worth anything, and is any reason not to post on an autsitic make-believe game thread
>>
>>53560234
And you use that to argue that you are some sort of authority. Hell, I'd trust a talking dog more than you.
You know why I don't talk about my qualifications?
Because I'm not an insecure child ranting on 4chan about how dare someone have an opinion you don't like.
Kindly start shutting up now.
You're boring me.
>>
>>53560241
It would have been better to ask how everyone's hair looked like instead.
>>
>>53560296
>>53560253
How did anyone take this guy seriously?
>>
File: Soul of Cinder.jpg (708KB, 1240x738px) Image search: [Google]
Soul of Cinder.jpg
708KB, 1240x738px
>>53560159
Trying to pick up waifus while looking like a burnt up knight isn't going so well.
>>
>>53560291
Do you not realise that it doesn't matter. I'm not even reading your post.
I'm not going to argue anymore with an intolerant racist idiot.
Congrats.
Give yourself a great big slap on the back for disgusting someone enough they don't want to talk to you anymore, and no doubt you'll take that as a win.

>>53560304
Oh, so you're bored too. Glad to know. Although you didn't need to samefag to do it.
>>
>>53560304
I don't know, but I'm enjoying getting back into that time honored tradition of being too autistic not to counter-troll.

>>53560296
>You know why I don't talk about my qualifications?
Because nobody brought up your lack of education, and instead presented a cogent argument?
>>
>>53560281
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I MUST DESTROY NATURE BECAUSE YOU HUMANS ARE DESTROYING NATURE!

Alternatively:

NO IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M GENOCIDING THE FAIRIES EVEN THE FAIRIES AGREE IT'S YOUR FAULT DAMN YOU HUMANS FOR GENOCIDING THE FAIRIES!
>>
>>53560316
Pick a blind girl, just like he did.
>>
>>53560159
well on the plus side , I am now a God of time,on the minus side, I've Started making a lot of time and clock related Wordplay, on the minus side ,on the plus side , my driver Belt armor is Now much much more powerful, on the Minus side my driver Belt armor is too big to work the gimmicks reliably so I have to deploy the atom armor to fly around and work all the switches, levers,USB ports etc..

also , I'm about to go Try and conquer Warhammer fantasy since I've got the Mechanical portion of that Build done.

highlights include A jumper were the apocalypse bunker, that can Shelter and Rebirth My entire civilization,if necessary, the retainers are Sepulchral Stalkers now and Tin
steadfastly refusing to become anything resembling organic life
>>
>>53560356
>Do you not realise that it doesn't matter. I'm not even reading your post. I'm not going to argue anymore with an intolerant racist idiot.Congrats.Give yourself a great big slap on the back for disgusting someone enough they don't want to talk to you anymore, and no doubt you'll take that as a win.
No no no! I'm trying to have a dialog here! How are you going to convince me I'm wrong for wanting to experience other cultures if you stop conversing with me? Please, I don't want to be a racist misogynist Nazi! I need you to help me understand, to cure me of my bigoted ignorance!
>>
>>53560159
I'm on Young Justice at the moment.
Trying to figure a way to be the best friend to Superboy as I can without developing some sort of unhealthy dependency like he developed in canon with Ms Martian.
I'm also trying to consider how much I really should be sandbagging my OCP, or whether I should go full-throttle. Same thing with my OC knowledge about the Light and the whole clone-Arrow business.
Enjoying it, though.
>>
>>53559842
Why do /pol/fags have to ruin everything they touch?
It's bad enough that they leap through a crazy set of mental gymnastics to claim that they're superior to the people they allege run the world (if you run everything, wouldn't that make you the best? A Master Race, if you will?), but now they have to troll and shitpost outside of their containment board.
/pol/psting outside of /pol/ should be a permanbannable offense.
>>
Man, reading through the anti-vegan talk and you hypocrites talking about how their lifestyle is morally wrong and evil, I can't help but wonder how you fucks feel about the way your own parents raised you.
>>
>>53560425
Being open about the clone-Arrow business, would change a lot of things and I'm not sure how to handle so many butterflies.
Being open about my OCP may make the rest of the team feel superflous, given that I've already gone through about 30 jumps, some of them in other DC jumps and Marvel jumps.
Making them redundant wouldn't be doing them any favours, and taking to much of a leading role goes against my nature and would also inhibit their growth.
>>
>>53560422
Sit in your white boy hole and pipe down, didn't you know white people aren't allowed to experience new cultures because of supposed societal benefits that they supposedly have.
>>
>>53560422
Unless this has something to do with Jumpchain I can't be assed to even try something like that.

Update on WW!/WWII Jumps? Update on Tanya the Evils Jump in particular?
>>
File: 63156490_p0.jpg (324KB, 700x1117px) Image search: [Google]
63156490_p0.jpg
324KB, 700x1117px
>>53560482
I was just shitposting at a troll, anon.
I want to know how WW2 and Tanya jumps are coming along, too.
>>
>>53560159
Sacred Spear grew a new form while I was playing with dinosaurs, trying to figure out how it works or what it does.
>>
>>53560159
ORKZ

IS MADE

FOR FIGHTAN
>>
>>53560475
sorry meant to put contd in previous post.
contd for this post

I'm a bit messey when it comes to jumps like this, asking myself first what would make the best story and then referring to the actual jump and how I can make the sotry work within, often going back and forth several times for setting I know well and enjoy before I am satisfied, but this setting is proving more difficult than I imagined in terms of doing good while avoiding accidental evil.
I'm rewatching the first season and finally getting round to watching the second season, so that should help.
>>
>>53560539
What does it look like? Is it a giant plush T-Rex made of moss like Chastiefol's bear form?
>>
>>53560522
Don't shitpost, even ironically. It's still shit and makes you shit. Don't be shit.
Shit!
>>
File: Rear Line Duty.jpg (167KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Rear Line Duty.jpg
167KB, 800x1150px
>>53560522
This I can understand but let's just keep the derail to at least on Board topics, if we can't keep to Thread topic.
>>
File: GL hottie and GL thuglife.jpg (455KB, 900x1361px) Image search: [Google]
GL hottie and GL thuglife.jpg
455KB, 900x1361px
>>53559013
Yeah although as long as Jessica isn't a lesbian its fine, She's hot, and Baz looks like a walking caricature. I'm going to read it.
>>
>>53560543
Contd.
That reminds me. I've been meanig to ask, is YJ_Anon going to be revising the Young Justice jump after the new season airs? May be asking a bit too early, but stil, curious.
>>
>>53560588
Wait for the new season to get somewhere first, before thinking of an update.
>>
>>53560467
Cheese is delicious.
>>
File: 1495184919546.webm (3MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
1495184919546.webm
3MB, 1920x816px
>>
File: 1495600126769.webm (3MB, 1128x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495600126769.webm
3MB, 1128x480px
>>
>>53560579
Man, for a group of panderers they sure did make both of them unusually pail.
>>
>>53560579
Uh, this is going to sound racist, but really isn't meant to be. But doesn't he look black?
You know how comics tend to make Black people look lighter skin toned than in real life. The tones and colours they use match what they are using here for Baz.
If I didn't know he was muslim, I would never have guessed. Oh, is it part of his disguise?
>>
File: 1495506385195.webm (1MB, 1280x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495506385195.webm
1MB, 1280x545px
>>
>>53560602
>>53560616
>>53560630
You always do this at the end of an argument and are thus ruining a productive thread and not a shitstorming one.
>>
>>53560626
Muslim isn't a race. Muhammad Ali was black and Muslim, you idiot.
>>
File: 1495599890902.webm (3MB, 1128x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495599890902.webm
3MB, 1128x480px
>>
>>53560550
That's part of what I'm trying to figure out actually. You guessed right in that the "Guardian" form got developed, so it's something big and monstrous, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be something like a dinosaur or reptile with plant bits, just not sure on the specifics yet.

I like the thought of working chameleons into this, but I'm probably gonna be looking up the more common dinosaurs in place I landed in before making up my mind. Isle Sorna in Jurassic Park. On the plant side I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with some sort of fern or some dangerous wild vegetable like deadly nightshade.
>>
>>53560588
>>53560596
Any idea when it's airing?

>>53560602
>>53560616
I loved that movie. Jump when?

>>53560626
I see what you mean, but I put it down to shitty artists.
>>
>>53560570
Ugh, what is wrong with you people that you find this character cute? She looks absolutely disgusting. She's gone past moeblob and straight into fetal alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>53560640
Just ignore it.
It's some crybaby who was upset that there was a conversation, or maybe they feel like they lost the argument or something, I don't know.
People are really childish here, but it's not surprising.
It's board dedicated to playing pretend.
>>
File: Holy Cute Bomb.jpg (174KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Cute Bomb.jpg
174KB, 1200x862px
>>53560661
You know nothing of cute.
>>
File: 62366020_p0.jpg (2MB, 1731x2297px) Image search: [Google]
62366020_p0.jpg
2MB, 1731x2297px
>>53560661
Because he/she's cute.
And would probably jump at the chance to leave with you, to get away from Mysterious Being X and the council of godly arseholes.
>>
>>53560640
>>53560677
Looks kinda shitstormy to me, but if we're done with Socjus Theater I'll save the rest of it for another time

>>53560657
It is a great movie
>>
>>53560159
I don't know where to go.
>>
>>53560661

I know how you feel anon, He(Because that's actually a man) is disgusting to look at
>>
>>53560690
Never mind that the only reason she's doing this is because of a combination of brainwashing and coercion from an evil god.
>>
>>53560644
Go to bed you butthurt little baby.

>>53560677
It seems like a lot of effort just to be childish.
>It's board dedicated to playing pretend.
Fair point.
>>
File: 4ac.jpg (72KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
4ac.jpg
72KB, 621x621px
>>53560690
>>
>>53560709
Whining about people's taste in girl is a really irritating thing.
>>
>>53560690
>You know nothing of cute.

And I can see that you know even less than we do
>>
>>53560703
>Go to bed you butthurt little baby.
I legitimately don't know how to respond to this, if you think stating widely known facts is being butthurt.
>>
>>53560716
People posting this disgusting abortion of a human being and calling it cute is even more irritating.
>>
>>53560467
The only time I had both parents living with me, one was a wizard.
>>
>>53560691
Okay, but why would you want them with you? From what I've gathered, not only is she physically an abomination, but is also a horrible monster of a person that no one sane would want to associate with if they knew what she was really like. And you know what she's really like, so...
>>
>>53560695
Do you remember the scene with the guy in the coolie hat and the lightning powers near the end. Or heck all the scenes he was in.
He was so cool. Shame he exploded like a chump. Or was he squished? It's been a while since I've last seen the film.
If someone was making a jump of Big Trouble in Little China, I'd beg them to include that powerset.
>>
File: Being X's Preposal.jpg (141KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Being X's Preposal.jpg
141KB, 800x1150px
>>53560699
Tanya is a young woman, as noted in the novels she has to adapt but Reincarnation means the He that he WAS is NOW a She.

>>53560702
Doesn't stop the cute. Though I am liking the direction the Novels and Manga went better than the anime.

>>53560719
You have your opinion Anon, which is yours to have.
>>
Rolled 267 (1d816)

Rolling for some sort of fucking topic jump-wise.
>>
>>53560765
From Dust.

Right. Who the fuck even knew this jump existed.
>>
>>53560753
>also a horrible monster of a person that no one sane would want to associate with if they knew what she was really like. And you know what she's really like, so...
If you think a Japanese sociopath businessman trapped in a little girl's body with a lot of magic power is a poor choice as far as companions go, you must be new here.
>>
>>53560754
The wind guy exploded. He inhaled himself to death, remember?
>>
>>53560778
I did. It's okay, not the best jump in terms of perks but it has some interesting scenarios. Don't go there looking for power, but for adventure it should be able to satisfy.
>>
>>53560761
I'll only be happy if Tanya finds a way to save herself from the brainwashing.
>>
Reminder to protect this smile.
>>
>>53559591
Uh, yeah, I read it. I stand by my
>Welp, there goes my item-heavy build.
Because I spent almost all my RP on gear for myself, not Sisters because heresy. So even giving sisters a cp allowance for gear still means I have to redo my build.

>>53560159
Preparing my very own 2spooky Japanese village for the end of the world because I can make my nightmares real.
>>
>>53560726
You insult somone and then expect to be treated with the manners you didn't give?!
That is impressively stupid. Have a medal.

>>53560778
~tentatively raises hand~

>>53560799
Oh, yeah. That was both gross and hilarious. He just got so mad he started huffing and puffing then it was like he was piling on the pounds, then ~bloof~.
I never understood why though. He just killed himself in a totally ineffectual way. He set himself to blow up, with a built in delay when those who killed his master were perfectly able to run away out of range in time.
Maybe i'm just misremembering it though.

>>53560818
I don't know the full story here, but I'm automatically on the side of anyone who gets brainwashed.
Was a little awkward with Revan though.
>>
>>53560159
Thanking the gods for being back to modern age. With electricity! And plumbing! And fast food!

Fuck you, Middle Age.

I'm a cartoon character too. Which would be a lot better if people weren't racist against those, for some reason.

...and I just discovered what that weird key that's always on my pocket does - It opens a portal to some sort of warehouse-like pocket dimension! That's neat! You know what else would have been neat? LEARNING ABOUT IT FIVE JUMPS AGO! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY NEAT!
>>
File: Doping with Magic.jpg (171KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Doping with Magic.jpg
171KB, 800x1150px
>>53560753
Well Tanya /is/ the devil to Being X's God in the Novels, playing out her own form of Lucifer's Rebellion. Also whilst a 'terrible person' Tanya blooms in rigid environments with rules and regulations so if you need a person to be the best damn president of a world ever she's actually a good choice because of she's a High Functional Psychopath.

>>53560818
I'm betting Being X will lose because the Japanese are really passive-aggressive about Monotheism in general. See many Final Fantasy's for examples.

>>53560862
Tanya is being subjected to constant need to use the Words of Prayer, the relic mentioned in >>53560761 and that reliance is turning her slowing into a Saint. She's an Atheist.
>>
>>53560853
That is a smile that should be taken round back and put out of it's misery. Urgh, creepy.
Help if you can, but please make sure that smile *dies*.
Can you just imagine if you did cure her and you just gave her something nice one day, maybe her birthday and she gives you that smile in return. I'd call for an exorcist.
>>
>>53560467
You need to calm down.
You're way to angry about people spouting off about shit that doesn't matter.
Take a break. Step away from the computer. Go for a walk, get some fresh air.
Or just lurk moar, because right now you kind of seem like a newfag.
>>
>>53560862
>spoiler
How do you mean?
>>
>>53560862
>You insult somone and then expect to be treated with the manners you didn't give?!
I don't expect to be treated with manners. I do expect facts to be acknowledged though. Really, you should be thanking me for pointing out that you're an idiot. Since, you know, you probably would never have come to the conclusion yourself.
>>
>>53560906
>Can you just imagine if you did cure her and you just gave her something nice one day, maybe her birthday and she gives you that smile in return.

I would call someone so I could adopt her ofc like any reasonable person.
>>
what is a daughteru?
>>
>>53560905
>Also whilst a 'terrible person' Tanya blooms in rigid environments with rules and regulations so if you need a person to be the best damn president of a world ever she's actually a good choice because of she's a High Functional Psychopath.
Or I could find a companion that can do that without being a monster who'd stab in the back if it ever gave her an advantage. It's a big multiverse out there, I'm sure I could find someone to do the job for me.
>>
File: All according to doge.png (324KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
All according to doge.png
324KB, 580x282px
>>53560159
Everything's fine.
>>
>>53560952
Like a waifu, only instead of fucking them you provide them with parental support and love.
>>
>>53560961
I don't think you understand. Tanya will never betray you because that's against the rules.
>>
>>53560862
Nope, you've got the right of it. He had a tantrum and exploded himself over the death of his brothers. Mind you, he did this in front of the people that killed them, so it is both hilarious and puzzling.
>>
>>53560952
daugh·ter
[ˈdôdər, ˈdädər]
NOUN

a girl or woman in relation to her parents.
synonyms: female child · girl

Other unofficial definitions include 'cute young girl whose smile and innocence must be protected.'
>>
>>53560946
Really, she'd probably just be happy to know that somebody shares her views about Being X.
>>53560961
>Or I could find a companion that can do that without being a monster who'd stab in the back if it ever gave her an advantage.
Or maybe you could make your existence an advantage so they would never stab you in the back? By, you know, being a useful and pleasant partner?
>>
>>53560921
Do you know the plot of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic?
It's tied to that.
I'll explain in spoiler so that you're not... spoilder'd.

Revan was Darth Revan, a sith who was captured by the Jedi and brainwashed into a blank slate. They needed him to find an artifact his apprentice, Darth Malak was using to conquer the Republic.
The awkwardness comes from the general assumption is that anyone who is brainwashed in a victim of evil people and often innocent or at least not an evil person themselves. Revan and the Jedi turn that on it's head. It was a great bit of storytelling that came to light in the last bit of the game.

There's more to it than that of course, but it should be enough as a summary.
>>
>>53560996
>Or maybe you could make your existence an advantage so they would never stab you in the back? By, you know, being a useful and pleasant partner?
That requires reciprocity. How can I be a useful and pleasant partner to someone who isn't themselves useful and pleasant?
>>
>>53560961
Eh, I've only read a few chapters of the manga, but she didn't really seem like the person to kill a superior for personal advancement. She'd probably try to do it through official channels. And I wouldn't really call her a monster either. I mean, she's fighting in a war, what's she supposed to do?
>>
>>53558996
If you can't withstand those things you should be dead by now considering what you do
>>
>>53560159
Rallying my Sisters for a great Crusade, while subtly indoctrinating them into my own Personality Cult, so that they might serve as my own Symphony of Righteous Fury.
>>
>>53561014
>How can I be a useful and pleasant partner to someone who isn't themselves useful and pleasant?
Tanya makes a great effort to be exactly that to her superior officers. It doesn't always work out because Japanese business culture isn't exactly applicable to the West, though.
>>
>>53561026
He was talking about early in his chain, anon.
>>
>>53560946
You are a braver man than I, anon.

>>53560986
>hilarious and puzzling.
I remember spending some time as a kid thinking about it and trying to explain it and coming up blank.
Just.. why?
>>
>>53561019
He's either memeing or throwing a fit because someone called her a fascist and the idea of fascists triggers him super hard.
>>
>>53560159
On Jump 2 of a new chain! Exciting adventures await, especially because this is Adventure Time, and I can't pay attention to a damned thing!

Basically for the next ten years I'm gonna be a burning skeleton who is always partying with people that may or may not actually exist. And a bunch of dead guys who can really dance.
>>
>>53561044
My point is that I know what she's really like underneath. So I can never see her as pleasant, and will always be wondering what awful thing she's secretly planning, therefore making it difficult to find her useful. There are only two people you can really work with: those who you have a deep fundamental knowledge of and find that inner nature to be agreeable, or people you know nothing at all about.
>>
File: Tanya's People Issue.jpg (168KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya's People Issue.jpg
168KB, 800x1149px
>>53561044
She models herself into the exact being the Rules and Regulations say she should be, editing it for each person she meets. The amount of flexibility her personality has is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>53560952
A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF AFFECTION
>>
>>53561075
Neither. I just think she's a gross character and everyone who likes her is therefore themselves gross by the transitive property.
>>
File: 60f.gif (925KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
60f.gif
925KB, 800x444px
So just mildly curious here, but would people like a TTS jump or not? Not sure how propel would feel with all of the "real" 40k stuff lately/coming soon.
>>
>>53561133
Yes please.
>>
>>53561133
people* fucking phoneposting.
>>
>>53561133
No. That sounds really boring.
>>
File: We're Losing Her err Him.jpg (224KB, 870x1249px) Image search: [Google]
We're Losing Her err Him.jpg
224KB, 870x1249px
>>53561094
Ah that's one of those East meets West problems right there. Tanya mean's everything she says, she just phrases it in ways that would be acceptable around your in particular.
>>
File: 1492078062052.png (662KB, 356x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1492078062052.png
662KB, 356x1113px
>>53561133
are you getting back to work on the WIP? because that would be awesome!
>>
>>53561002
It's ambiguous whether Revan was wholly evil or not.
>>
>>53561053
>Just.. why?
The obvious answer is that he wasn't ready to deal with the Porkchop Express
>>
>>53561094
>My point is that I know what she's really like underneath. So I can never see her as pleasant, and will always be wondering what awful thing she's secretly planning, therefore making it difficult to find her useful.
Tanya doesn't commit atrocities for their own sake (except maybe that one time when she shelled civilian refugees).
The fact that you like people based on whether or not they're useful to you should be telling you something unpleasant about yourself.
>There are only two people you can really work with: those who you have a deep fundamental knowledge of and find that inner nature to be agreeable, or people you know nothing at all about.
That's a rather paranoid and controlling stance to take, imo.
>>
>>53561175
Revan was the first true Grey of the Force, able to combo the Light and Dark Sides of the force through sheer harmony with it. He was kinda nuts.
>>
File: Man in black.gif (2MB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
Man in black.gif
2MB, 480x267px
>>53558870
Depends how assholish I'm feeling. Sometimes I enjoy having people drown in their despair as they realize that they can't do nothing to me before killing them.

>>53560059
Go to Hearts of Iron and blue feather him. Now make him an archwizard.

>>53560159
So much Warhammer was not as fun as I thought it would be. It's not bad, just not that good.

Also, the Emperor is kind of an asshole. You would think that he would be nicer to the extradimensional god that comes to help him.
>>
>>53561117
t. high horse anon
Please tell us more about the objectively wrong opinions and incorrect merriment.

>>53561133
Yes please, I wanna hang with the Emprah and protect him from those weird shirtless guys.
>>
>>53561094
Tanya's sociopathy manifests in being able to do whatever is necessary. She herself does not believe in killing people or sending soldiers to die unless it's utilitarian to do so. She thinks wars are wasteful of human resources. She thinks meat grinders are a waste of soldiers and supplies. She does not do evil of her own will, she only does it when following orders or when it has to be done.
>>
>>53561206
Nah dude that shelling was under order, which she fundamentally has mental issues resisting.
>>
>>53561144
>>53561158
Glad to see we're all on the same page as per usual.

>>53561171
Eh. Probably not. I never had anything to do with that and I'm honestly not a huge fan of some of the things there.
>>
>>53561133
How about some new IPs we haven't seen before.
>>
>>53561243
>Nah dude that shelling was under order, which she fundamentally has mental issues resisting.
She introduced the ideas that became the laws that made it a legal action, iirc.
>>
>>53561171
that was drakensis wip, tera.

not cracker.
>>
>>53560753
Because that's what some people around he do. They grab perfectly fine characters, mind-rape them into a morality they feel more comfortably and add them to their harem.

They only do this 'redemption' to females. If there is a male doing something bad they will throw them into a literal hell and fell good with themselves for torturing someone for all of eternity.

Because if you can't fuck it you can't reform them.
>>
>>53561159
Exactly. She's a craven coward who will constantly try to manipulate those around her with weasel words. Why should I invite that into my life?

>>53561206
Are you saying you'd trust people who you know deeply and dislike what you've learned of them?

>>53561241
I get that. And that's why I don't like her. She's an empty thing who will do anything if it guarantees her survival and advancement. "I was just following orders, it's not my fault I did this awful thing." I want subordinates who are actually moral actors, not just pretending to be one to avoid punishment.
>>
>>53561133
That would be great.
WK40 is a setting crying out for some levity!

>>53561175
Yeah, there was more to it, but ya' know, summary. I could only explain so much.
>>
>>53561133
I'm thinking we need some more Marvel and DC, actually.
>>
>>53561287
I'm bisexual and cute boys are allowed into my redemption harem too.
>>
>>53561280
DID drakensis relinquishe the claim? because cracker Jack knows better than to make a jump for something that's already claimed and has a WIP
>>
>>53561265
Why don't you do the jump of your favorite franchise that nobody else knows about?
>>
>>53561299
>Are you saying you'd trust people who you know deeply and dislike what you've learned of them?
I'm saying you don't need to be a fucking mind reader in order to trust people.
>>
>>53561299
Shouldn't you pity the poor girl who cannot help that she was born a robot?
>>
>>53561133
I would love to team up with a Genre savvy Emps, I would be his loyal enforcer.
>>
>>53561277
She wrote a thesis on the fact that those loopholes existed and that they could be exploited. Her superiors, instead of sealing them up, exploited them. She got the order and followed through, as is her mind set.

>>53561299
So are most beings who live in the Middle-Upper Class. From an objective viewpoint she's one of the most effective tools to use as long as you are making the rules.
>>
>>53561328
WhatdoyouthinkI'mfuckingtrying.

Allods is literally mind-numbing to grind through, yet we need more airship bullshit.
>>
>>53561133
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!
WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!

It would be mildly interesting. . .
>>
>>53561287
So true, anon. Not just here, in fanfiction (which let's face it, that's what this is) in general. It's only the things the writer is attracted to that get to be redeemed. A hetereosexual male writer doesn't care about men being redeemed, and a heterosexual female writer doesn't care about the women. There are exceptions, of course. Sometimes the writer is actually good and can see how this would be hypocrisy and try to avoid it. Sometimes they just empathize with a particular character of the gender they don't want to fuck. But those are rare.
>>
>>53561320
>Implying that a claim of a 2 years old discontinued WIP still holds any meaning
>>
>>53561320
drakensis Hasn't updated it in two years and some change.
>>
>>53561265
Like?

>>53561280
>>53561320
Wait, is Drakensis still around? I thought the jump was something some anon never finished since it's been sitting in the WIP folder for like 3 years.
>>
>>53561361
it did for Ben 10
>>
>>53561133
Meh. It tries too hard.
>>
>>53561328
Well, the thread did drive away the jumpmaker known for making obscure shit, so what does anyone really expect?
>>
>>53561361
>>53561375

I could have sworn that was months ago, time sure does slip into the future
>>
>>53561299
>Exactly. She's a craven coward who will constantly try to manipulate those around her with weasel words. Why should I invite that into my life?
Oh come on. Every action involving two or more people is "manipulation": I commend people who are good at it rather than despising them.
>>
>>53561334
Yeah, I know. I accounted for them. Those are the people you avoid learning about as much as possible.

>>53561337
Sure, I feel pity. Doesn't mean I like her, though. I can feel pity and disgust at the same time, I'm pretty sure most humans are capable of that sort of double-think. Pretty sure, anyway.
>>
>>53561320
SB claim

Rejected WIP from SB.

Not valid here, tardlet.
>>
>>53561309
*need* is putting it a bit strongly don't you think?

>>53561318
Equal opportunity redemption. So long as you're cute enough to hold hands with. ~wink~

>>53561347
My only regret regarding that setting is that the Emperor doesn't talk more like an Elcor.

>>53561375
If he has a claim, it shouldn't be difficult to ask him if he can relinquish it, given he hasn't worked on it for so long.
Can someone contact him please.
>>
>>53561410
Proof? We are going to need it going forward anyway.
>>
>>53561318
You're OK, anon.

>>53561356
I mean, it's not like I say that you need to redeem everyone, (although I'm sucker for redemption stories, specially when there are no sexual stuff involved), but sometimes the hypocrisy hits too hard.

I mean, there are lots of interesting villains who would could good heroes and forces of good for their universes.
>>
>>53561383
>Like?
Not that anon, but if you're taking suggestions, Spawn and or Witchblade would be fantastic
>>
File: Bobby-Composure.jpg (17KB, 270x219px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Composure.jpg
17KB, 270x219px
>>53561287

Thinking with your second "head" all the time causes problems, So I try to redeem both and if I can't then they are punished according to the crime
>>
>>53560159
Fleming gets to play handler to Cairns because Strike Witches has a drawback of "become lewd and try to skinskip with everyone".
>>
>>53561404
So you're saying that you're disgusting, too. Got it.
>>
>>53561287
>Because if you can't fuck it you can't reform them.

t. Justiceanon
>>
>>53561440
Then you're one of the good ones, anon. Congratulations. I mean that without any sarcasm, too. I'm proud of you for being able to look at what would lead to the greater good rather than just wanting to fuck the evil girls. That's a lot less common than you'd hope.
>>
>>53561429
>Proof?
It's not in our complete folder, is it? Where is Drakensis from, again? Do you even think?
>>
>>53561429
Not the same anon, but this is what the archive gave me:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/j1ZT4zSWFvvebV0Wg79KoQ/

>>53561460
Just try to remember that punishment alone does not help anyone at all expect maybe revenge gods or extremist karmic justice gods who may get power from it
>>
>>53561413
Didn't realize Drakensis was the maker or that he was from SB. I'll contact him and ask.

>>53561457
Spawn... That would be neat, but I haven't really read enough Spawn to do it justice. Maybe I'll get around to it, someday.

Barely know anything about Witchblade, though.
>>
>>53561491
>Where is Drakensis from, again?
Fanfiction.net, I believe. His stuff isn't so great, I stopped following him a long time ago.
>>
File: TheDarkness.jpg (70KB, 325x489px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkness.jpg
70KB, 325x489px
>>53561502
>
The Darkness?

Any of Dark Horse Comics?
>>
File: Anna41.jpg (156KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Anna41.jpg
156KB, 960x960px
>>53561497
>Just try to remember that punishment alone does not help anyone at all expect maybe revenge gods or extremist karmic justice gods who may get power from it

Then what would you recommend anon?
>>
>>53561490
Oh, no, no. My power fantasy is muderhobing all the way in.

>>53561516
I liked his GoT SI. It was pretty original since it never shown the SI's POV and didn't went murdering every bad guy for no reason even when he had the power for it.

Sadly it got really boring once it hit the White Walkers and I think he abandoned it shortly after.
>>
>>53561467
Don't let your lack of social intelligence get yourself too irritated.
>>
>>53561556
>Oh, no, no. My power fantasy is muderhobing all the way in.
Eh, still better than the alternative. You do you, anon. You do you.
>>
>>53561540
I haven't read much of any Dark Horse stuff, to be totally honest. Really should do that some time.
>>
>>53561570
And don't let your inability to have an honest conversation get yourself too irritated, in return.
>>
File: PAUNCH.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PAUNCH.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
>>53561502
>>53561540

I meant Top Cow, but yeah now that I think about it Dark Horse Comics too-

>>53561588
Fuck.

Yakuza / Ryu ga Gotoku?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMUr36dCRik
>>
>>53561602
An honest conversation is just using real facts to manipulate somebody into changing their mind.
>>
>>53561602
>implying this has ever been a conversation
This was people shitposting at each other from the start and you know it.
>>
>>53561629
Sure. Keep insisting on your disgusting worldview where there's no difference between persuasion and manipulation. Because if everyone's a liar, no one is, right? So what you're doing can't possible be wrong.
>>
>>53561502
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Spawn
>>
>>53561642
Uh, yeah? Obviously? Do you not understand how this works? The false politeness is part of the shitposting, anon. You must be new, to not realize this.
>>
>>53561657
You really don't believe that it's possible to manipulate somebody while being completely honest and transparent?
>>
>>53561610
No again, sorry. Wasn't someone already working on that, anyway?

>>53561670
Bruh, I know that. Im just too lazy.
>>
>>53561683
Keep moving those goalposts anon, it has to be a good workout. A great way to compensate for being born autistic.
>>
>>53561717
We had a WIP from the guy Echoanon called himself prior, and... well, after it got a hard round of mockery, he gave up.
>>
>>53561554
You can do whatever you feel right, anon. But you know that treatments and reinsertion have been a thing for a while.

A personal solution for me when I'm not going all powerhungry soul-eating world-eating abomination is to put the truly, truly irremediable people (like,Joker-backed-by-comic-writers madness tier) in a VR when they can go full murderhobo want without hurting anyone for real.

The rest of them can just get by, you know, showing them that alternatives are possible, trying to open them to others, improving social security with some of your own means like giving the locals the tools to protect themselves, and of course improving the overall life quality.

You know, what a real benevolent god should be doing. All that crappy shit about non-intervention is bullshit.
>>
>>53561717
Robin Hood?
Brotherhood of the Wolf?
Tekken?
Mortal Kombat?
King of Fighters?
Streets of Rage?
Divekick?
Uncharted?
Horizon: Zero Dawn?
NiOh?
ANYTHING?
>>
>>53561704
No. Manipulation is based on misleading someone. If you are being genuinely honest and transparent, you're not doing that. Oh, certainly you can mislead someone with facts, I don't deny that. You can use lies of omission and vague wording to get them to make assumptions that you just don't correct. And you can present factual information in the right order to lead their mind in certain directions so they'll make the assumptions you want. But genuine truthful, sincere conversation? No, that's not manipulation.
>>
>>53561757
>A personal solution for me when I'm not going all powerhungry soul-eating world-eating abomination is to put the truly, truly irremediable people (like,Joker-backed-by-comic-writers madness tier) in a VR when they can go full murderhobo want without hurting anyone for real.

That sounds like a bancho thing to say.
>>
>>53561736
What goalpost moving? I'm just acknowledging that people can pretend to be polite while still being shitty to each other.
>>
>>53561799
Probably. Not saying that is the best solution. I just feel that torturing someone over all of eternity and call yourself the good guy is kind of hypocritical.
>>
>>53561491
You misunderstand, but that's alright, this anon found it: >>53561497

>>53561751
I find myself morbidly curious. Do you have a copy you could share, anon?

>>53561757
Sounds good to me.

>>53561799
Sorry, I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>53561799
No, bancho would be advocating that we take horrible people and torture them to death in front of the entire world as an example, because he has no idea how people actually respond to things and so thinks that will do anything other than cause fear and resentment for him.
>>
>>53561799
No it doesn't, tera never thinks about anything other than wholesale torture and slaughter of anyone he disagrees with before patting himself on the back for a job well done.
>>
>>53561793
>Manipulation is based on misleading someone.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/manipulate
Nowhere in the definition of manipulation is it specified that deception is a necessary condition. I think you've just attributed your own feelings to the word in a working definition that differs from the one used by myself, and the other anon you were arguing with.
>>
>>53561862
What about taking horrible people, listing out their crimes to everyone, then having them drop dead on the spot instantly?
>>
>>53561780
Wow. I feel so out of the loop having not played any of that shit beyond some MK and Uncharted. Sorry.

Though I do have some stuff I'll probably work on some day. Wynonna Earp for one and maybe a Dollars Trilogy or Dirty Harry jump.
>>
File: Bobby-Confusion.jpg (37KB, 254x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Confusion.jpg
37KB, 254x331px
>>53561757

I'm not a god anon, I'm just a really strong person and second I did say that I try to redeem them and help them if they want it and if they refuse then I have no choice but to punish them according to the crimes they committed I.E Stealing a candy bar won't get you killed or your hand cut off.
>>
>>53561878
>>53561780
Oh ans maybe UQ Holder when it gets a little farther along.
>>
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>53561877
Only if you also have a business that sells refreshments during the spectacle.
>>
File: cia.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
All this off-topic faggotry is making me ill.

Jumpers, have you ever let yourself be captured by an organization?
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>53561875
Did you actually read what you linked, anon? Because
>to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
and
>to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose
agree with me. Let me guess, you're going to say that I'm wrong because it never explicitly says "deception" in that definition, right? Because deceiving people isn't insidious or unfair, the dictionary never says that. We can't apply moral qualities to the act of lying to people, right? What you're doing is perfectly fine, nothing immoral about it. Give it up already, anon.
>>
>>53561877
That's acceptable, it's basically what we do with public executions. Make sure to provide really thorough evidence of their crimes, though, or else people are going to get upset at you.
>>
>>53561717
>>53561780
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow?
Castlevania Judgment?
Rival Schools?
Battletoads?
Galaxy Fight?
Donkey Kong?
Initial D?
Ridge Racer?
Generic Nascar?
RAGE?
Guns of Icarus?
Omikron the Nomad Soul?
Beyond Two Souls?
TERA?
Indigo Prophecy?

>>53561850

https://pastebin.com/88b96muF
>>
>>53561959
Getting caught was not part of the plan, it is never part of the plan. New plans can be drafted once the old plan gets fucked by getting captured which wasn't part of the plan. Getting captured sucks dick, like every time.
>>
>>53561996
WHEN'S MAHVEL
>>
>>53561793
If telling the truth to someone would stir them to action that you know would benefit you in someway, that you also know would only result in harm to them, and you decide to tell them the truth anyways, then you are manipulating them with the truth.

Alternatively, you can manipulate someone depending on how you tell them the truth. Depending on how you express your statement, you might stir them towards a desired course of action, or similarly, you might convince them against taking a given course of action, depending on context and the situation.
>>
>>53562015
GO THE FUCK AWAY WOOLIE
>>
>>53561966
"Artful, insidious or unfair" would certainly include deception, but it certainly doesn't mean that deception is part and parcel of manipulating somebody.
>>
>>53561877

They need to do this more often in fact, then maybe people won't kill so willy nilly and not worry about the consequences
>>
>>53561959
They wanted to know about the mask
>>
>>53561717
Might I suggest Demonbane,
>>
>>53562116
I'm sorry to say this, but if someone can get away with making such a high-powered jump without end-jumping, that's you Cracker_Jack.
>>
>>53562036
>If telling the truth to someone would stir them to action that you know would benefit you in someway, that you also know would only result in harm to them, and you decide to tell them the truth anyways, then you are manipulating them with the truth.
If you know that the action that would result from them hearing the "truth" would be against their interests, and you don't include that information in what you tell them, you're not really being truthful. It's just another lie of omission. There is a difference between fact and truth.

>Alternatively, you can manipulate someone depending on how you tell them the truth. Depending on how you express your statement, you might stir them towards a desired course of action, or similarly, you might convince them against taking a given course of action, depending on context and the situation.
Yes, I accounted for that. Lies of omission, vague wording, managed presentation...these and others are the ways that cowards mutilate truth into manipulation.
>>
Why do people wanna redeem their evil waifus so bad anyway? Was being their special brand of awful not part of the appeal? Just get somebody who isn't a mass murderer if that's not your thing.

Sort of on the opposite end of that, I don't typically companion people that I think would have a problem with the stuff my Jumper gets up to. It's not fair to them, or helpful to me. And mindraping your companions into compliance just sounds unpleasant.
>>
>>53562116
>>53561996
How you guys have managed to avoid suggesting anything I could actually manage is beyond me.

>Generic Nascar?
...How would you envision that working?
>>
>>53562116
Might I suggest you go to hell, pedophile.
>>
>>53562151
People like sexy evil. There's not much else to it.
>>
>>53562151
>>53562169
Actually scratch that I didn't see the "redeem" part. Yeah, those people are idiots. You can't just go and make a an evil waifu good, that would destroy her character and is an offense of the highest order.
>>
>>53562151
I'm pretty much of the same opinion. I guess it's because they like the character but the whole "they're totally evil" thing doesn't work in their chains, and they expect them to be the exact same character if they just make them something else? That just seems really lazy though, since warping them most definitely would change the way they act. And really, if you're going this far out of your way to warp a character, mind control them into being or doing what you want, or something of that nature, you're better off just making an OC.
>>
>>53562154
FUUUUUU
Anarchy Online?
L.A. Noire?
Cabela's American Adventures?
Tomb Raider?
Walking Dead?
For Honor?
Generic Japanese Myth?
Generic Egyptian Myth?
NEKOPARA?
PANZERMADELS?
The Surge?
Bulletstorm?
ICEY?
Paladins?
Master of Orion?

For that question - Driver, Mechanic, Announcer, Sponsor Agent.
>>
>>53562282
>>53562151
Making OC characters is fucking boring.
>>
File: bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png
273KB, 428x600px
>>53562151
I mean. She's not even a waifu, but the whole reason I picked up Erika was because I found her egotism and over-the-top obsession with being a bully-detective hilarious.

I'm not in any position to really 'redeem' someone most of the time, anyways. Just ask the world I destroyed a couple jumps back. There's only so many times you can plead self-defense.
>>
>>53562316
Well if you're already going out of your way to be a lazy writer, I don't see why that would bother you.
>>
>>53562316
It's sounds to me like the that is boring is you.
>>
>>53562163
Why would you say that?
Bear in mind I know very little about Demonbane. Something to do with an OP mecha and the Lovecraftian Great Old Ones?

>>53562316
Making good OC characters is an art form. By which I mean that I am pants at it. ~smile~
>>
>>53562333
So what you're saying is...

You like being bullied and want us to do it to you more?
>>
If you pick up Hayate in the Nanoha jump, does each of the wolks count as a companion as well? Do you have to pay for them?
>>
>>53562361
One of the main characters is a loli, or at least has the appearance of one. She's actually the spirit of the Necronomicon, and thus thousands of years old.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>53562370
WHAT

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING

STAHP
>>53562383
That's what the jump assumes. That said, if you want to have the Knights come along by virtue of being part of both Hayate's magic and her book, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if you fanwanked them as pseudo-followers who just miss out on companion imports if you just bought Hayate.
>>
>>53561133
>Getting to just hang out and chat with Emps, Kitten, and Magnus
Yes. It could offer me absolutely nothing and I would take it, just to hang out with them.
>>
>>53562399
I find it funny how he said that and yet we have lots of other loli-baba jumps.
>>
File: smug archer 4.png (427KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
smug archer 4.png
427KB, 512x724px
>>53562151
Well, in my defense Archer isn't so much "evil" as he was "very fucking bitter and upset and not in a good state of mind" and he went through a lot of stuff. Not to mention he's a very fun guy to be around, what with his gentle bullying and interesting perspective on things.
>>
>>53561133
I'd like that, it would be a lot of fun to just interact with the cast.
>>
>>53561133
I can see it now, I fix up Emps then we go party every night all night.
>>
>>53561133
Knowing you, you'd probably include an option to be a proto-GEoM. So no, we're better off without.
>>
>>53562282
Right? Not to say redeeming characters is a bad thing, but if you gotta redeem your waifu, that makes it sound like they aren't really your waifu.

About the only time it makes sense is when they have some kinda mindfuckery or corruption going on. Something outside of their control.
>>
>>53562443
He likes to tell people to die for lolis and teenagers every other thread. I think it's a troll of some kind, or else a very pissy and stubborn SBer.
>>
>>53562528
All humans are proto-GEoM. The Emperor himself believes that all humans will eventually evolve to a similar power level.
>>
>>53562543
Or just a newfag
>>
>>53562565
A newfag here is probably gonna come from SB or one of their sister sites, just saying.
>>
>>53562562
No, that's not how evolution works. No humans that currently exist would ever "evolve" into such a being even if they were immortal. Humanity as a species would do so over thousands, if not millions of years.
>>
>>53562528
>proto-GEoM.
And what would be wrong with that?
~visualises~ ~drools~

>>53562495
That sounds like a plan. Although you may need to kill some people in between parties. There is quite a mess to clean up after all in the Imperium.

>>53562579
Well, those are sites that link to and refer to us. There aren't many other ways for someone to find there way here, unless they are already on 4chan and stumble across us.
>>
>>53562604
The Warp exists.
>>
>>53562609
You see nothing wrong with offering the psykic strength to beat the shit out of Chaos Gods in a jump for a series that's primarily about comedy.

Are you mildly retarded.
>>
>>53562604
That's how it works in the 40k universe.
>>
>>53562643
The Emperor is far weaker than the Chaos Gods in direct combat.
>>
>>53562643
He sounds mentally retarded.
>>
>>53562643
Not that anon but I just want to be related to the Emperor and he would let me sit on his lap like the centurion.
>>
>>53562604
>No humans that currently exist
Yeah, that's the point. Evolution takes place over many generations. Being immortal would prevent evolution not enable it.
In any case, given the Primarchs, the Emperor's ideas of evolution may also have some artifical assistance included. And he would be thinking in the extreme long-term.

>>53562643
It's 'protoGEoM' which would be more like a Primarch, none of which can do any of those things.
Don't put words in my mouth and then call me retarded, you idiot.

>>53562655
No samefagging.
>>
>>53562528
Of course not. I was only going to let you be one and a half chaos gods and a C'tan.
>>
>>53562663
Okay that one would be nice.
>>
>>53562655
You sound retarded.
>>
Who are your companions, /jc/?
>>
>>53562685
But can we sit in the Emperor's lap?
>>
>>53562685
That wouldn't be surprising at all, frankly.
>>
>>53562685
That's cool and all of that, but do we get membership cards for the Black Library?
>>
Is Foster's Home For Imaginary friends claimed?
>>
>>53562720
not that I'm aware of, anon.
>>
>>53562705
Only if you be a good little Jumper and don't argue with Father.

>>53562708
Keep it up and I'll throw a couple Old Ones on there.
>>
>>53562720
Nope, go for it anon.
Time to imagine up some waifus.
>>
>>53562705
only if you Are a Centurion according to TTS
>>
>>53562685
I'd love a perk based on that Mechanicus guy who inadvertantly quoted Gurren Lagann.
I have no idea what it would look like, but I'd love it anyway.
Oh, and a drawback to make you super literal or enraged at the mention of a given trigger.
There's so many things.
I'm getting hyped for this. Thanks Cracker_Jack for taking this up.

>>53562716
Forgive my nitpick, but it's a library card you need.
>>
>>53562726
>implying you weren't planning that to begin with
>>
>>53562680
Option to be one of the missing Primarchs? Would lend itself well to the comedy and plot of the series, actually.
>>
>>53559889
>just didn't like the raised cost for all but the basic Sisters
>Palatine
was 35, now 50 = 15 point increase
>Command Squad
was 65 for 5 Celestians, now 100 = 35 point increase OR
was 80 for 3 Celestians, 1 Hospitalia, 1 Dialogous, now 100 = 20 point increase
(offered upgrades without charge)
>Sister Dialogous
was 20 for 1, now 80 for 3 = 33% increase
>Sister Famulous
was 20 for 1, now 80 for 3 = 33% increase
>Retributor Squad
was 60, now 70 = 10 point increase
>Celestian Squad
was 70, now 90 = 20 point increase
>Mortia Squad
was 95, now 100 = 5 point increase.
Are the ones that went up. But...

>Battle Sister Squad
>Chevalier Squad
>Sororitas Rhino
>Immolator
>Sanctorum-Pattern Exorcist
>Penitent Engine
These all kept the same cost.

>Canoness
>Sister Hospitalia
>Seraphim Squad
>Dominion Squad
>Repentia Squad
>Dominator Gunship
>Prioris-Pattern Exorcist
>Repressor
And all of these didn't just stay the same, they became CHEAPER by 5 points.
>>
>>53562726
>Keep it up and I'll throw a couple Old Ones on there.

Those are fairly weaker than C'tans and Chaos Gods.

If you want to escalate you need to throw a Karldor Draigo perk
>>
>>53562531
Yeah, it's a bit weird when your idea going into it is to redeem the bad guy so they can be your waifu or friend. I can get behind the idea of redemption played straight, when a character looks like they could have a change of heart or are just playing the bad guy when they don't have a choice. A lot of the time when people here are talking about redemption though, it can be about characters who are absolutely okay with who they are and being bad.

When someone is so entrenched in being the bad guy and loving it, washing that away leaves someone who is different. That can also be cool depending on how you play it, but not much ever comes of it in thread and "redemption" is used so flippantly you kinda gotta just assume it's for waifu hunting reasons.
>>
>>53562726
>Old Ones on there.
Please don't I do not want to be an ugly frogman who cannot move from his floating chair.
>>
File: I ship it.png (1MB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
I ship it.png
1MB, 2200x1600px
>>53562749
>Not making the missing Primarchs Pic Related.
0/10
>>
>>53562680
Nah, the Emperor sees his artificially enhanced humans as disposable trash to be thrown out when they stop being useful, not as replacements or evolutions of mankind. He seems to prefer natural human evolution, which we know is going towards more common and greater psyker power.
>>
>>53562702
Almost entirely a bunch of OCs, plus Astolfo and Tenten.
>>
>>53562794
>pic
OTP
What other OTPs can we find?
The only one I can think of is Lara Croft and Indiana Jones.
>>
>>53560159
I'm in homestuck, using ectobiology on the matriorb. I really want to be able to grow trolls.
>>
File: 1422144945167.png (73KB, 1101x798px) Image search: [Google]
1422144945167.png
73KB, 1101x798px
>>53562154
Mechanicus jump?
>>
>>53561966
>Let me guess, you're going to say that I'm wrong because it never explicitly says "deception" in that definition, right?
No, you are wrong because you don't know how the OR operation works.
>>
>>53562794
>basically a Space Marine made by implanted xenoseed
>missing Primarch
No.
>>
>>53562749
There's only one unknown missing Primarch at this point.

It's pretty obvious that the other is Sigmar.
>>
File: Doubt.jpg (17KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.jpg
17KB, 200x303px
>>53562680
>Hm? What? Multiple people insulting me? Surely they must be the same individual!

Are you sure you're not retarded?
>>
>>53562835
I know science fiction writers don't understand science, but come on. Psykers usually either get shipped off to Earth to get sacrificed or accidentally summon a daemon and get eaten. The number of psykers should be falling to zero as they're less likely to breed than non-psykers.
>>
>>53562782
Your waifu is Val, should you really be judgmental of other people's waifus?
>>
File: GER_Shio_1.jpg (431KB, 1280x1268px) Image search: [Google]
GER_Shio_1.jpg
431KB, 1280x1268px
>>53562702
When we finally have a decent God Eater jump, pic related. For now not a whole lot of anyone, but I've got plans to pick up some people who are cool with the whole Biomancy-In-Hell situation.
>>
File: Primarch of the Ravens.png (124KB, 1558x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Primarch of the Ravens.png
124KB, 1558x1194px
>>53562881
Yes

>>53562887
GW has, repeatedly, said that Sigmar is not a missing Primarch.
>>
>>53562904
Because the increasing commonality of psykers is not do to genetics. It's probably some innate aspect of humanity as a species as introduced/cultivated by the Old Ones. Humanity as a species, everywhere, all over, is gradually growing in psyker power and commonality regardless of breeding.
>>
>>53562896
It took you thirteen minutes to respond and this is the best you can do?
I feel like I am the only one pulling my wieght in this relationship, anon.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to start seeing other people.
It's not me, it's you.
>>
>>53562927
>GW has denied reality multiple times.
>>
Hey Yoro, how goes the D:OS jump?
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>53562702
Not counting the next jump:

Ange Ushiromiya, my apprentice and the Witch of Hope. She's taken Luke's spot as my second-in-command. She's also the most cynical member of the party and is brutally honest about everything.

Erika Furudo, Detective and royal bitch. Probably the one I've argued with the most, but she always does her job without much trouble. Gets along with the other companions the least, except for Ange, who she follows like a shadow. I theorize these two are linked somehow but I have no idea how. Maybe they just get along naturally? Oh, she calls me 'Watson', by the way.

She-Of-Fair-Eyes, Twilight Caste Solar and adopted daughter. Most idealistic member of the party - she's the one who makes protecting civilians or bystanders a top priority. Tends to steal science from other worlds, whether or not it works afterwards.

Blue(-Eyes White Dragon), who has been in the party the longest after half of them went home. She's a classy noble lady who happens to be a dragon. Probably the easiest to get along with. May or may not have ambitions of multiversal conquest after the chain. Or to become a fashion diva. I'll get back to you on that.

Nymph, precious cinnamon roll who I will protect with all my might. Also our primary intel source.

Dor, the Namekian, a warrior and mystic who is our expert solving problems through conflict without resorting to overkill. I have yet to ever beat him in a game of Mario Kart.

And Android Dan, who is a robot that is the unholy combination of Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan. Or at least their stage personas. He and Eyes are the 'heroic duo' of this party and they like to fight crime.

Send help.
>>
>>53561133
I have a WIP that I've been working on and off on for some time. It's not that great, though, since I don't appear to be the best at mimicking the writing style.

I won't tell you no if you wanna go ahead and do it anyway tho.
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>53562912
Sorry, gets easy to be judgemental when you're already sitting next to perfection. I'll try to be more considerate in the future.
>>
>>53562959
>I like X, it makes sense to me
>It's not canon, the writers say so
>Fuck them, it's canon because I like it.

There is no problem with having fanon or headcanon mate, but you can't deny the actual canon.
>>
>>53562972
You're so full of shit that I can smell it over here.
>>
>>53562926
>Taking Shio from Soma
>>
>>53562972

Val leave Nubee alone
>>
>>53562986
Considering GW has also said that the point of the two missing primarchs is to let you invent your own story for them? Saying it can't be Sigmar is pretty bullshit, yes.
>>
>>53560159
Currently in Overwatch, making weak AI cry with megastructures.
>>53562868
My fellow person who likes trolls well enough, but finds their reproductive methods less than savoury!
>>
>>53563023
The point of saying "it's not sigmar" was a, perhaps misguided, attempt at stopping the majority of players from filling in the role with the same person.
>>
So for a Foster's Jump I was thinking one of the Imaginary Friend supplement options should be to give up one of your perks to your imaginary friend.
Thoughts on this mechanic, /jc/?
>>
>>53562947
Do you honestly think I spent 13 minutes coming up with a reply? I posted the first reply, watched a dumb meme video, and then came back and posted that other one after looking through rest of thread. Were you sitting their excitedly waiting for the next reply? Sorry to disappoint you, I guess.
>>
>>53563063
A definitely and strongly misguided attempt that violates the spirit of the missing primarchs entirely, yes.
>>
>>53563069
>So for a Foster's Jump I was thinking one of the Imaginary Friend supplement options should be to give up one of your perks to your imaginary friend.

I like it
>>
>>53563079
Yes, but saying "There's only one unknown missing Primarch at this point" to someone talking about both of them is also missing the point.
>>
>>53563069
Mommy is that you?
>>
File: paranoia.jpg (48KB, 410x294px) Image search: [Google]
paranoia.jpg
48KB, 410x294px
>>53563069
>DIOAnon
>>
>>53563003
I'm not a COMPLETE monster anon, I'm gonna wait until she fucks off into space first.

Though if they reunite or something and I'm unaware of that, then yeah, that'd be pretty fucked up.
>>
>>53563069
tfw Trip didn't come out the way I wanted it too.
>>
>>53563119
It's pretty obvious that he's an expy at this point, and the End Times books reintroduced the idea that WHFB might exist in the same world as 40k. I wouldn't get offended at this idea here.
>>
>>53563148
Unless it changes in 3, she's pretty much stuck in space still.
>>
>>53563151
Welp, guess the trip generator I used is shit.
>>
>>53562733
>I'd love a perk based on that Mechanicus guy who inadvertantly quoted Gurren Lagann.
Honestly don't remember that. But I'm rewatching the series now.

>>53562776
KEEP IT UP AND I'LL LET YOU BE A FLASHLIGHT GUY

>>53562835
Well the Custodes and his Primarchs weren't really expendable in his eyes. And as far as I know he intended the Astartes to be much more permanent than the Thunder Warriors.

>>53562873
Didn't someone recently claim that?

>>53562971
I don't want to step on your toes, anon. If you want I could try to help you with it? Bullshitting my way through fluff is usually the part I find easiest.
>>
>>53563158
>End Times
Is shit, and should be forgotten.
>>
>>53562702
Nette: A banette from pokemon, she is a cunning asshole to everything, but still a good friend.

Mr. Anderson: Found him in gonzo journalism, he was a recently fired history professor I offered a job. Always on the edge of a breakdown, our "straight man", so to speak.

Penny: No relation to rwby, though they are similar. A cheerful tank that can not die from anything.

And me.
>>
>>53562702
Sage Of The Forest, my bro of bros. Always seems to be looking out for me. Loves his fucking swords and is helping me out with the Servant Eyecon system. Always is thinking up of cool magical stuff.

Gentarou Kisaragi, my other bro of bros, always cheering everyone on and being the party's moral compass. He also pulls me out to go places every time my jumper is sad. Is always happy to test out any Servant Eyecons I use.

Nova (OC Companion), a cheerful Star creature who also happens to be my transformation device. He became sentient after a weird magical mishap. Acts very naive but I think at this point it's supposed to be more for comedy than just

Diarmuid, of course. We're back together. After he almost DIED because of Rider Cu beating him up.. Is the "normal guy" of the party, pretty much, except he's actually interesting because he prides himself as a knight. Always searches for powerful foes to fight so he can become a knight.

The Goddess Mila, when I get finished with Shadows of Valentia Jump. Appreciated my work and ambitions of making the world a better place, probably romantically likes me too. Thinks I'm amazing.

And then there's Medea, even if she's not technically a servant. She's always making sure to look out for us, also forces my body to do chores when she's bored. Always loves cooking and taught me some nice cooking and cleaning skills as well.
>>
>>53563173
>Didn't someone recently claim that?
don't think so but I might be wrong
>>
>>53563212
*more for comedy than actual naïveté.
>>
>>53563201
Well it's canon, if we're putting weight on the shit GW has said like you did.
>>
>>53563073
~Sigh~ I should have listened to my mother. She told me you weren't ready to commit, but I wanted to believe.
Au revoir, anon. We'll always have Paris.
>>
>>53563173
The Astartes were to be disposed of once the Crusades ended. As far as the Primarchs, it varies. We know he had a permanent use for Magnus. The rest? Who knows?

Custodes would probably last for quite a while since they're bodyguards.
>>
>>53563145
is it a trap?
>>
>>53563274
>The Astartes were to be disposed of once the Crusades ended.
What!? They were?
>>
>>53563338
Hell yeah. They only existed to be a quick and dirty super soldier force. He has no love of false humans. He made them sterilized entirely to keep them from propagating and replacing real humans.
>>
>>53563274
>The Astartes were to be disposed of once the Crusades ended.
Weren't they supposed to stick around and help maintain things? Never heard he was going to get rid of them the same way he did their predecessors.

>As far as the Primarchs, it varies
Pretty sure like half the reason they were created was to help him rule things. Even he couldn't manage the whole damn galaxy directly and he didn't trust regular humans to not fuck shit up. So he created demigods that he would mould into what he needed.

>Custodes would probably last for quite a while since they're bodyguards.
Thought I remembered a quote somewhere where he basically said that they were his favorites and he was miserly with their lives where he would spend the lives of so many others without a second thought.
>>
File: Text to Speech Gauntlet.pdf (55KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Text to Speech Gauntlet.pdf
55KB, 1x1px
>>53563173
To be honest, this is all I really have.

The general plan was that it wasn't really a "gauntlet" so much as you had a mandatory +1000CP "chore" to do. Something fitting to the series, but difficult, like... I dunno, beating Emps and Tzneecht in a children's card game or something.

Each tree would be based off a character/group, with Emps and Kitten being the two defacto 'origins' since they're the two choices you get at the beginning. Other groups would be the Pillarstodes, Decius/popewhateverhisnamewas, High Lords, Ahriman/Tzneecht, Fabulous Bile, etc.

Each perk group would have it's own tree that you could buy into for a discount, but if you did you had to do one of three 'chores'/drawbacks for each of them. You left the jump once you had completed all of your chores.

...You can see why I haven't gotten far with it, it's all kinda shitty.

Ignore the 6th page, that's just a shitty joke about a Sly Marbo tree.
>>
>>53560588
Yes.
>>
>>53563369
Half the reason he created Primarchs was to manage the Crusade while he fiddled with science projects like the Webway Project. That's it.
>>
>>53563387
>Gauntlet

Jesus fuck why?
>>
>>53563435
Read what I said.
>The general plan was that it wasn't really a "gauntlet" so much as you had a mandatory +1000CP "chore" to do.
There was going to be no depowering, no save-from-loss condition - as much as you could actually die in TTSD.

The only reason I even bothered starting with a gauntlet concept is because I figured people would flip their shit if the replacement for a gauntlet was a regular jump.
>>
>People upthread talking about how you can only redeem people if you can fuck them, so people only bother to redeem people atractive to them
I resent this statement, because it assumes harem jumpers aren't capable of making anyone attractive enough to fuck.
>>
>>53563435
Honestly, gauntlets should be the default. It'd solve a lot of problems with jumpchain in general.
>>
>>53563362
>He made them sterilized entirely to keep them from propagating and replacing real humans.
Far as I know it's never officially stated that Astartes are sterile. It's a pretty good bet seeing the stuff they go through, but I don't think it's ever said that they're made sterile as a purposeful part of the process. And if they COULD have kids, those kids would still be humans since the Gene-seed explicitly doesn't affect things on a genetic level, counter-intuitive as it may sound. It's basically just a bunch of wetware cybernetics.

>>53563387
Well that's an interesting concept. Though I honestly didn't think about how well the Emperor's TTS voice would translate to text. A lot of the jokes kind of lose their humor when they're just text, which is kinda disappointing.

...Guess you could use an actual TTS program to read the jump. Kinda want to try that now.

>>53563401
Okay. So what's the other half, then?
>>
>>53563640
Biomancy Master Race
>>
File: syndrome.jpg (37KB, 1075x553px) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.jpg
37KB, 1075x553px
>>53563640
When everyone's in the harem, no one will be.
>>
>>53561287
Nah, I put children and teenagers first in the redemption train. Usually for non-sexual reasons. I'm actually a little bored of my current chain because I've hit the redemptive power ceiling and spread harmony and love wherever I go. I just negotiate long-term feasibly plans and everything turns okey-dokey. Then the most conflict I get into is basically Mario Tennis.

If I want to fuck a villain, I just fuck a villain. I even made a habit of companioning the saner ones for a chain. Controlled criminality is useful.

>>53561959
I have dozens of perks that all but guarantee me freedom if captured. Getting caught is often the best way to get to prison.
>>
>>53563669
Nah, plenty of material makes reference to the fact that they can't have sex and have no desires to have sex whatsoever.
>>
Jumpers, what mythological/historical/fictional figures are you most similar to?
>>
>>53563669
THE FIRST JUMP PUBLISHED IN THX.

Yeah, I wasn't really planning on actually posting it because I figured it would just look shitty in the end without some serious formatting and work to give the text more character. But, the stuff is there if you wanna pick it apart for things you like.
>>
>>53563640
What perks are there that would allow you to make other people more attractive?
>>
>>53563749
One part Andrew Jackson one part Freya
>>
File: 1447216749289.gif (988KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
1447216749289.gif
988KB, 500x214px
>>53563749
>>
>>53563723
>they can't have sex
Honestly don't remember seeing that anywhere. It's not more for the whole "would probably tear normal women in half if they tried"?

>and have no desires to have sex whatsoever.
Wasn't that implied to be part of the hypno conditioning that makes them hyper-focused on war?

>>53563756
Like I said, I don't want to step on your toes, anon.
>>
>>53563749
That would be really interesting to learn, but I don't have the foggiest idea how you would go about figuring something like that out. Is there something you did when you tried thinking on this, or had in mind when asking?
>>
>>53563767
Any outwardly affective Biomancy and perks that allow you to pick up both social cues and visual arts.

Aside from that there's something in Dead or Alive that makes everything gorgeous.
>>
>>53563798
>I don't want to step on your toes, anon.
Nah, that's the thing, see. I made this like two months ago and I've been distracted by other jumps/life in the meantime, so I don't think I'll be getting back to this anytime soon. Feel free to have at it.
>>
>>53563651
That is called normal cyoagen.
>>
>>53563798
No, one of the latest books literally has a Space Marine get it explained to him that the reason a female Inquisitor called his Space Marine status 'a shame' was that his cock is huge but since he's a Space Marine it does not work.

He basically just says "Oh." and pays it no more mind.
>>
>>53563793
Who is this creepy thing?
>>
>>53563749
I'm basically a cross between Lucifer, multiple interpretations of him in fact, and Pic related. Maybe throw in King Midas as well.
>>
>>53561287
I redeem people because I don't like seeing evil, unless they're huge pricks. Fucking them is secondary.

I made the spear REGRET for redemption purposes. REGRET (Yes. It has to be all caps or else it's not dramatic enough.) when it smacks someone makes them reconsider their views and makes them see it through the perspective of the people they're hurting. I then, after smacking them hard enough, nonlethally force them in a retreat or I retreat on my own. I'm not a fan of mind control so it doesn't mind control people, it just is a strongly worded "Hey, have you seen it through this perspective"?

If they CONTINUE to do evil actions despite seeing it through this perspective, I come back with the spear ANGER, which has the force of a comet in it (at like 70 km/s), and I stab really hard. They usually die.
>>
>>53563847
A genki lesbian with a terrible personality.
>>
>>53563847

Looks like Final Fantasy's preferred kind of uncanny valley.
>>
File: 1472112706888.jpg (95KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472112706888.jpg
95KB, 453x604px
>>53563749
>>
>>53563828
Ah, well. Okay, if you're sure.

>>53563840
Huh. Was not aware of that. Know which book?

...Which is probably the weirdest thing I've asked about today.
>>
>>53563749
I dunno, most of the goddesses I can pick out don't have any combination of moral but pragmatic and calm/serene and bloodthirsty. They're all usually one-dimensional.
>>
>>53563847
Oerba Dia Vanille.
>>
File: THE INFESTATION GERMINATES.gif (6MB, 530x524px) Image search: [Google]
THE INFESTATION GERMINATES.gif
6MB, 530x524px
>>53563749
>>
>>53563749
I try not to emulate past people too much: the present always need its own solutions.
>>
>>53563749
Myself
>>
>>53563897
The Morrigan is at least a couple of those.
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>53558870
The wonderful thing about portals and precognition is that you don't have to shoot first-but you have the initiative anyway.

>>53560159
Marvel Magic? Well, I'm not sure if anyone read the gobbledygook I postebined because there wasn't enough post space just got back from:

1. Being the Asgardian version of a KGB agent, which entails things like babysitting Loki, making sure the bitch angel realm stays forgotten, babysitting Loki, diverting a mysterious fall of hammers on Earth, babysitting Loki, rescuing a bunch of undead valkyries and joining Loki in a snowball fight with Surtur.

2. Breaking into Hell to rescue Elodie from Hell-only to find she'd doused its' fires and massacred most of the demon lords after going evil. You know when Galadriel picked up the One Ring in LOTR? It was kinda like that. We then ran off to stab the true meaning of cancer in the tentacles together.

3. Leading the unified might of the Nine Realms in a preemptive strike against the Beyonders, whittling them down with time-enchanted weapons and a closed loop until I could bomb them with a better version of their own weapon and absorb their energies.

4. Used said power to create an orphanage at the center of all time and space, for abandoned cosmic beings.
>>
>>53563799
It's mostly just the result of looking over your chain, what your general themes seem to be both aesthetically and practically, and coming to the conclusion that it resembles something from somewhere else. I was just thinking about whether or not I could survive a drawback and then, looking over what I've done and what I could do from previous jumps, realized that my jumper was basically Oliver Cromwell.
>>
File: Red's Final Form.png (682KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Red's Final Form.png
682KB, 720x540px
>>53563749
>>53563882
>>
>>53563390
Thank you, both for answering and being prepared to make an update. Let's hope the third season rocks!

>>53563767
Senran Kagura has one under the Appearance section.
The jumps over on QQ probably have something for it, given that they are lewd jumps.

>>53563906
That is the best Cage Face ever. thanks for sharing.
>>
>>53563922
I wouldn't call her moral, she'll curse/spite anyone that spurns her or disrespected her with extreme punishments. She's cold and bloodthirsty though.
>>
>>53563933
She's so pretty. Did she have work done?
>>
>>53560159
Another chain exploded. Ended up relying too much on a Titan for protection, so the first time in 300 years that I was out the cockpit I ended up getting basically shot to death.

This was quickly followed by the cockpit getting breached anyway so I died of asphyxiation.
>>
>>53563948
>at least a couple of those. She's also not really THAT bad about it.
>>
>>53560159
Still all downhill from here.
>>
File: teddy's-had-enough.png (139KB, 858x299px) Image search: [Google]
teddy's-had-enough.png
139KB, 858x299px
If I actually hooked up the Emperor with a text-to-speech device while I was in regular canon nobody-jokes-because-laughing-is-heresy 40K -- possibly by doing some ninja OCP shit because I'm pretty sure doing this is heresy -- what would even happen?
>>
File: DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.46.pdf (261KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.46.pdf
261KB, 1x1px
>>53562962
>how goes the D:OS jump?

Pretty good. Insert various screaming noises here. Chugging away at the Magic section. Swapped a few things around. Loremaster is headed back to Skills instead of being a Talent after I discovered a good 300 CP use for it. Magic Rituals and Magitech bitches.

Thank you for inquiring. This was the last WIP I posted with Aerotheurge completed. I hope you're still here.
>>
Alright so any of you got ideas for perks for the Foster's Jump?
I mean I can think up a few items but I'm not so sure about perks.
Also any suggestions for options that should be available in the imaginary friend supplement?
>>
>>53563972
In some stories, she's the reason our boy Cuchulain ends up having his life fall apart.
>>
>>53563767
Nobilis has the ultimate perk for this. World of Cultivation also has options to make it so your cultivation method makes you more attractive, and it can be shared with whoever you want.
>>
>>53563933
Red is Wendy?
>>
>>53563977
Nothing, his body is immobile and he can't even type. He's also basically a robot so he wouldn't have anything interesting to say.
>>
>>53563995
I'm nowhere near as smug.
>>
>>53563985
>Also any suggestions for options that should be available in the imaginary friend supplement?
Frankie.
>>
>>53564015
The option that everyone will buy.
>>
>>53563980
>I hope you're still here.
Yep! I don't know a ton about the series but the Inquisitor sounded interesting.

>pic
for u
>>
So, which end jump should I take for a spiritualist/martial artist/champion of peace?
>>
>>53563972
I can't even fucking properly format posts now for Christ's sake.

>>53563988
Fair enough.
>>
File: Black Frost.jpg (537KB, 1836x2144px) Image search: [Google]
Black Frost.jpg
537KB, 1836x2144px
>>53563749
Pic related, Robbie Rotten, and the Abominable Snowman.
>>
Does the Marvel jump Super Juice work on powers from other Marvel jumps?
>>
>>53564031
>That pic
Shouldn't they both be dead for being horrible abominations against mankind?
>>
>>53563939
>Spoiler

Ok I just have to ask what is the link for QQ drive? I couldn't find it.
>>
>>53564062
Not to mention that Nick is nothing like a Space Marine in personality.
>>
>>53564031
>Inquisitor
Well, not to disappoint you, but the Classes are pretty much done as is. I'm not planning on giving them any more Perks or anything. The flavor text is just there to make things interesting.

>pic
Never has heresy looked so good.

>>53564062
Sounds like someone isn't dragging the 70% Less Fur Drawback across their whole chain.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>53561287
>>53562151
Sleuth Anon has the right idea

I don't prioritise redeeming all the female villains in my crew. I just dangle shiny things and baubles in front of their faces as long as they restrict their atrocities to my enemies, be polite to the pissants and generally not shit where they eat. Now, IF my barely restrained aura of indoctrination-charisma DOES give them a personal revelation here and there, good for them! I'm always happy to talk about life changing revelations! But all things being equal, I know what I got into and I've no regrets. I love you for who you are, dammit.

As for redeeming male villains-with all the bullshit excuses Marvel throws out for what shit Richards does?

I honestly think persuading Dormammu to join the Avengers is a win-win. They gate a wakeup call, he gets to see what kind of lunatics his nemeses call heroes.

>>53561959
Now that said-that IS how I've met a lot of my paramours.

...AS PART OF SOME GREATER CONSPIRACY of course.

Reminder that Aiden Gillen will be playing an American agent called William Wilson in Peaky Blinders

>>53563749
I'm very low key about it, but:

-I hold authority over demons, despite being inherently holy.
-I often wear a crown of thorns
-A lot of what I've done can be charitably described as saving the souls of mankind. Granted, in some cases by locking them up in little jars.
-I have a tendency to wander around incognito, gathering followers by performing miracles
-When I want to shock and awe with my human avatars, I grow flowing long hair, metallic skin, burning eyes and my tongue becomes a sword
-My most powerful weapon is a bunch of gestalt variations on the Lance of Longinus

I used to be a technologically minded demiurge. These days, I do a mean Revelations!Jesus cosplay.

>>53563784
...you're a fertility witch who loves duelling, sponsors American colonialism and fights off assassins with hickory canes?

That's rad
>>
>>53564111
>...you're a fertility witch who loves duelling, sponsors American colonialism and fights off assassins with hickory canes?
Yes

>spoiler
Thanks!
>>
>>53564096
>Sounds like someone isn't dragging the 70% Less Fur Drawback across their whole chain.
Wouldn't that just mean space marines have less furshit?
>>
File: I can't deal with that.gif (348KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
I can't deal with that.gif
348KB, 500x310px
>>53563932
Well. . .hrmmm.

Thinking on it, I used to identify with Crona a lot. Not because of any horrible past traumas or anything, I don't think my life has been too bad compared to a lot of other people's lives out there. I just used to be in a permanently negative, emotional headspace and was so sheltered and weak that I didn't know how to approach or do anything, and I never had any friends. Paranoid all the time.

I've since got a lot better I think. I got friends and stuff, I'm at least neutral if not in a good mood most of the time, gained some shreds of confidence and spine of my own. I'm still getting better, not taking life and everything in it so seriously, but Jumper is basically an extension of that with all the time to grow, challenges for him to overcome and support from loved ones.

Er, this is getting to be kinda ranty and overly personal at this point. I think by this point Jumper has really has started to resemble Gloxinia from Seven Deadly Sins, since I've been really pushing the fey themes. I'm sneaky, occasionally childish, try to be friendly, flippant with mood, strangely intimidating (if only because of implied powers and unpredictability), like to fuck about in a younger form, like wearing my hair long, I try to do a lot more good than Gloxinia but whenever I'm trying to picture Jumper it's pretty much him.

Too much?
>>
File: showdown.jpg (73KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
showdown.jpg
73KB, 500x250px
>>53563749
Depends on what kind of day I'm having.
>>
>>53564111
>Reminder that Aiden Gillen will be playing an American agent called William Wilson in Peaky Blinders
They're doing this on purpose, aren't they. I mean, he wasn't cast for the quality of his accent.
>>
>>53564032
Maybe DBZ? Follow in the footsteps of Great Saiyaman?
>>
>>53563749
Somewhere between Cave Johnson and any mad scientist ever.
>>
>>53564145
That drawback lets you determine the level of furry, you can use it to make every setting you visit your desired level of furry.
>>
>>53563985
Extremeasaurs! an overbuilt Victorian mansion!
>>53563749
Prometheus,Pandora,Thoth,Rick Sanchez,Lucifer in his aspect as the lightbringer,Mister Mxyzptlk,Prez Rickard,archetypes I embody include the infection, the proprietor of stores filled with magical things that disappear when you leave them,and the opener of the way
>>
>>53564145
Well, it's a dial, not an on/off switch.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53564032
DBZ

Peace the crap out of those muscleheads by proving the futility of violence as a problem solving approach. Through your fists

>>53564145
...but I thought almost none of the space marines have WOLVES anyway

Probably just means Wulfen simply become crazy hairy berserkers, like a traumatised Canadian with adamantium grafted on his bones

>>53563897
>moral but pragmatic and calm/seren and bloodthirty

Kali/Durga?

Then again, she's a bit bipolar between nice mode and NOW I AM BECOME THE WAIFU OF DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS mode
>>
>>53564159
Nah man. Jumpchain is basically all about this kind of thing. It's cool that you put the thought in to consider your own character development over time.
>>
>almost none

*only one chapter
>>
>>53563897
Shiva?
>>
>>53563980
I don't know anything about the setting. How would this be as an opening jump?
>>
>>53564220
Is that still an endjump? Can you take it with the non-end jumps.
>>
>>53564235
Thank you anon, sincerely. I've been trying to socialize more, part of the reason I've been hanging out in thread so often recently, but I'm still working out how much and how often I should share stuff like that.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>53564268
The original imaged one? I think so.

Um, I...dunno if I missed anything big lately, but I can't see why not. I mean it has those challenge condition things that basically trigger you into sparking right? That seems a bit different to the other DB/DBZ/DBZ-related jumps
>>
>>53564209
>Well, it's a dial, not an on/off switch.
So would it make non furries furry or not?
>>
>>53564260
Shiva is a dude anon
>>
>>53564265
A little dangerous, but only because Cyseal is at the center of a ton of violence and chaos at the moment. But if you hide out in town and give the Source Hunters a few weeks to sort it all out, things will go back to normal.

Then it's basically standard fantasy, like a less dangerous version of Dungeons and Dragon.

If you get involved in the game's plot though... that ramps up pretty quick, mostly because you get involved with some pretty high end stuff that 99% of mortals never even realize is happening.
>>
>>53564323
Yes.
>>
>>53564207
>Prometheus
You're more like his brother Epimetheus.
> Thoth
More like Set or Apophis
>Lucifer
Don't insult the morning star by associating yourself with him.
>>
File: zephiel THINK.png (26KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
zephiel THINK.png
26KB, 240x160px
>>53563749
According to the Grail I'm the most compatible with Brynhildr, considering that was the hero the plain Servant Eyecon I used became without trying to get a specific hero, but that's Fate Bryn. Not the mythological Byrn.

So I'm very unsure, really. I mean IRL I consider myself very similar to pic related for personal reasons, but I'm not nearly, nearly as pessimistic as I once was because I'm better now. Still. Very unsure. There's not fictional character as far as I know in my limited knowlege who is exactly similar to me except Robbie Rotten..
>>
>>53564326
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardhanarishvara
>>
>>53563767
Not a perk, but if you head to Forgotten Realms, there's an artifact in-setting that lets you mold the appearance of others. It's called the Despoiler of Flesh.
>>
334. Dragon Ball Z
Timeline: Core
Perks: Friends, Limitless
Items: Dragonball Radar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkM_cnjFfw
>>
>>53564414
What a wholesome name.
>>
>>53564432
>taking the endjump version
Well, I guess it was a good run.
>>
>>53564329
So just stick to adventuring. Got it. How's the game? I need an RPG to fiddle around with.
>>
>>53564439
It's a family name and it's kind of embarrassing, try not to make a big deal about it.
>>
>>53564372
Also Rick admits he's worthless a piece of shit deep down
>>
>>53564470
This chain was boot camp for an impossibly large war over the fate of the omniverse that my benefactor recruits sparked soldiers for. It was a fun story, but it's not his end, he's just a bit beyond this threads purview.
>>
File: Beastmen.jpg (42KB, 363x317px) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen.jpg
42KB, 363x317px
>>53564062
>>53564095
>>53564096
>>53564145
Reminder that Beastmen are canonically part of the Imperial Guard.

Judy and Nick wouldn't end up as a Space Marine and Sister of Battle (though the Space Wolves are as furry as Nick is, frankly), they wouldn't be purged and would be allowed to fight for the Imperium.
>>
>>53564220
>Kali/Durga?
If only she was blended a bit more instead of being so dualistic.

>>53564404
Hermaphrodite is the only sex I refuse to ever be.
>>
>>53564111
Is the shiny bobble your dick?
>>
>>53564159
That's pretty cool dude, I'm glad you and Jumper are both getting better.

Fey are a pretty fun theme too. There's a lot of lore to work with there if you ever wanted to.

Meanwhile my Jumper is a tolerable but basically terrible person. Need to get to fixing that at some point.
>>
>>53564484
It's a really great RPG and the story, while not anything extraordinarily original, is compelling enough that I haven't minded replaying it at all.

I /will/ say though, that the difficulty curve is pretty sharp. There's a pretty basic tutorial, but it leaves a to be discovered, often painfully.

For instance: It makes sense that water will conduct electricity, so hitting a puddle of water with a lightning bolt turns it into a shock trap for a few turns and Stuns people caught inside of it. What they /don't/ tell you is that puddles of blood ALSO conduct electricity, which I learned fairly late in the game when I stunned my whole party. Which led to a swift death.

So, expect to pay for your mistakes brutally and swiftly, but that just makes pulling the same strategies off on your foes all the more satisfying.

Learn to love the save/load button.

>>53564522
I don't have enough Companion slots for all the awesome ideas this thread gives me. Guess I'll have to start a Judy/Nick sidechain?
>>
>>53564601
Would you be Judy, or Nick?
>>
>>53564517
So is the only thing that matters the Spark? Otherwise, why do they spend thousands of years of relative time powering them up when drawbacks demonstrate they can handwave people to match them? If it was some sort of test or training for moral character, then there should be more efficient ways to administer those, no?
>>
>>53559135
I have honestly never heard of that being the case.Where did you read about that?

I don't see why it would, given everyone uses an effective substitute.
>>
>>53564607
Oh, if I did it at all it would be a canon character chain. But otherwise, Nick.
>>
>>53564594
Thanks! I'll probably even be getting into therapy soonish so that's great too. And yeah, I've really been having fun digging into this theme, even based a custom Digimon off of different fey folk type creatures.

What's your Jumper and chain like? Are you having fun with it even if you're being terrible?
>>
File: Invasion Begins.jpg (73KB, 478x599px) Image search: [Google]
Invasion Begins.jpg
73KB, 478x599px
Wasn't someone working on/talking about a Generic Alien Invasion jump?
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>53564582
SIR. Get your mind out of the gutter!

I studied artifice in the workshops of Prometheus himself! I saved Svartalfheim from the fire giants in exchange for their tutelage! I braved the lowest layers of Malfeas for secrets of creation from destruction!

Just because what lower dimensional lifeforms perceive as "shiny vibrating tentacles" happen to be some of the most beautiful crafted things in the multiverse, and can release an amplified form of the sensation induced by playing the Games of Divinity. Does NOT MEAN THAT IS ALL I BRING TO A RELATIONSHIP.

>>53564553
Hmm...Hecate? Although she leans more towards guardianship and the sort of [menace] the Greeks just attributed to anything spooky, than actual bloodthirst.
>>
>>53564096
>Sounds like someone isn't dragging the 70% Less Fur Drawback across their whole chain.
Never thought of that one before.
>>
>>53564674
Ah, fuck, this art reminds me of (and might be referencing?) a good old game I had a lot of fun with back in the day. Like a german super soldier experiment spawned these not!aliens that quickly started taking over the earth with superior technology and you had a mixture of WW2 weapons and flammable gas grenades and saw blasters. The multiplayer was so fun too, tons of people on both teams on a huge map, lots of chaos. Anyone know the game I was talking about?
>>
>>53564662
Therapy's a great idea, helped me out a ton.

And yeah it's a fuckin blast, it's just that making a giant meaty hell castle into your slave-caste gestator for the dual purpose of providing for your thousands of adopted children and satisfying your own sadism, while populating the whole thing with ghosts that have only been freed from eternal suffering but not eternal bonds, is a really weird mix of Karma that has to land in the 'bad person' column eventually.
>>
So wait, if I jump Harry Potter and grab a Horcrux, couldn't I just leave it in my warehouse and be unable to die for forever?
>>
>>53563847
An avatar of condensed stupidity, nearsightedness, and obliviousness.
>>
>>53564752
Okay, okay, the bauble isn't your dick. But it is made with your semen, right?
>>
>>53564793
I dunno anon, is using a Horcrux really worth it? It'd probably be a pretty shitty way to live.
>>
>>53563387
What is I Am Your Fucking Father supposed to do?
>>
>>53564674

If I remember it was CCDT
>>
>>53564811
Wait what? What's it do? Voldemort was fucked up because of the love potion when he was born I thought?
>>
>>53564833
Voldemort was a sociopath because of it. The horcrux creation tore his soul apart, and started to turn him sickly and ugly and corrupted even before he died and became an evil ghost.
>>
>>53564770
Resistance 2
>>
>>53564611
I've been somewhat explicit before that my Benefactor is not omnipotent, just operating under a different set of rules. She doesn't burn with raw, majestic power, but has an inherently different and alien relationship with realities. The jumper burn with raw, majestic power.

>So is the only thing that matters the Spark?
It's not the only thing that matters, but it is a huge part of why the jumper was chosen. The spark matters in that it allows people to get around and works as a source of power separate from her. She has to pick people with spark-potential to get what she wants.

>Otherwise, why do they spend thousands of years of relative time powering them up when drawbacks demonstrate they can handwave people to match them?
Because, the Benefactor's relationship with reality doesn't work like that. She presents the options she was able to negotiate for, and it helped shape my character and teach them a lot. There's a difference between biggatons and the ability to flip gravity and the knowledge of when to use it.

>If it was some sort of test or training for moral character, then there should be more efficient ways to administer those, no?
There are tons of easier ways to do this, but as she has no oversight, she went with what entertained her. The silliness of it all is part of the reason the universes in question gave her so much leeway in options. They didn't take it seriously. And while she took advantage of that, it wasn't part of the plan. When my jumper felt ready to leave, she let him go. They have a good relationship that she can use to get what she wants out of him while still letting him have some measure of freedom.
>>
File: jc15.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
jc15.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>53564808
Who told you about that-I mean how would you even-why would even-I mean, I mean.

Listen, jokes aside that stuff is actually an /extremely/ high grade magical fuel. It's absolutely soaked with all of my magical energy. We're talking stuff that makes tritium look like the table salt kids power their robots with. If, IF someone were to make a bauble with it, they would be literally carrying a potential magical weapon of mass destruction in their pants.

I mean, their finger.

Or necklace, or-what have you.

We will never speak of this again

>>53564833
In the last book it turns out the bits of your soul shorn off manifest as horrible crippled baby things in the afterlife. Voldemort's appearance is ambiguously both because of dark magic crap he did to get stronger, and because of making all these soul tumors out of himself.
>>
>>53564812
Emps will let you call him 'dad' and he'll call you 'son/daughter'.

He will also treat you like he treats his children.
>>
>>53564833
Apparently having portions of your soul cut off is bad for your health. Who knew?
>>
>>53564775
Dude, that sounds awesome, I love flesh castles. What's this slave-caste gestator you're talking about? What kind of ghosts are you populating it with? Where'd the orphans come from? (What part of this were you wanting to fix? It all sounds pretty interesting so far.)
>>
>>53564894
I hope you've had the humor to make at least one pearl necklace with it.
>>
>>53564866
That's the one! Thank you! Yeah, great game, loved setting shit on fire in there and mowing down mutants by the dozen. I wonder if anyone would ever make it into a Jump.
>>
>>53564853
>>53564894
>>53564908

But would that matter if you only made one? I mean, voldemort made seven, right?
>>
>>53563749
I feel partially like Great Britian in Twig, partially Glados. I even set up a test facility and everything!
>>
>>53564966
No, because Horcrux's are made of roughly half your soul every time you make one. So even if you only make one, you still are ripping off half of your soul. Voldy did it so many times though that he had less of his own soul then Harry did.
>>
Am I crazy, or did we have a Yakuza WIP on the drive at one point?
>>
>>53564902
>He will also treat you like he treats his children.
Really shitty?
>>
File: both.gif (520KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
520KB, 640x360px
>>53565044
Yes, we did. It was basically an alpha wip. Is it no longer there?
>>
Just checking, but Remiu is shit waifu, right?

Any redeeming qualities, or just don't bother?
>>
>>53564811
Making horcruxes is bad, purchasing one with cp is not bad(cause you don't have to do horrible things and become a horrible thing with a cp bought one)
Thread posts: 621
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.