[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile on /dragon/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 63

File: game-day-2013.jpg (23KB, 360x247px) Image search: [Google]
game-day-2013.jpg
23KB, 360x247px
Considering last thread had the apocalypse narrowly averted via necromancy and manipulation of the fundamental nature of reality. Let's try to not almost end existence this time. Starting off with a simple question: what type of dragon are you draganons? How old are you as well? I will go first: ancient dracolich.
>>
>>53556448
Copper Dragon, An Adult, but not an Ancientfag. Found /dtg/ when I was around 16 centuries, still here at 19 centuries, nearly two millenniums now.
>>
>>53556448
Reminder this is why you don't deal with most things in the void when possible.
>>
>>53556448
I'm a silver, tinkering with my genes to get that awesome platinum swag.
>>
Black scale, benevolent nature. Living near an old human who catches fish for me and shares his beer with me. He seems very laid back and has a simple life. We planted a peach tree near his home and a local druid has blessed it to survive in the wetlands here. She has asked that we keep any seeds for her, and if the human makes spirits from the peaches she would very much like to try it when shes passing through again.

Life is simple and good here. Whats this business of an apocalypse? I have not been on this Faerunian spirit projection weave in a while.
>>
>>53557523
Some young water dragon dived too deep brought back some stuff that should not be. I turned the entire ocean into a mini shadowfel killing everything alive there. There will be a problem with zombie fish and vampire merfolk but the ocean was lame anways and it was reality or the ocean I picked reality
>>
>>53557523
One of these mortal planes had their Ocean's life obliterated to save that reality. Don't worry, This stuff happens all the time.
>>
>>53556448

Silver dragon here. I'm still a young adult, getting a handle on life. I hope to copulate with a gold dragon someday.

I've begun to take a liking to helping the small ones and their problems. They've begun giving me tribute as their way of saying thanks. I try to refuse, but they insist. I've no real need for money, but I guess it helps to have some so I could buy stuff.
>>
Adult Silver

....why are you all looking at me like that?
>>
>>53559415
>>53557231

>>53559566

good to see I'm not the only silver on here last time I went on /db/ they called me a dirty human fucker. Im guessing they're just filthy chroms jealous of our glorious generics
>>
I'm a young blue dragon, so call me a newfag if you want but I'm not gonna be your bitch.

I wish I were a chrome dragon so I could look like a dragon pimp...
>>
File: tarnuk.jpg (394KB, 872x955px) Image search: [Google]
tarnuk.jpg
394KB, 872x955px
Dragonwrought Kobold...
Fuck you I'm a dragon.
>>
>>53556448
Yellow dragon here.
Fuck you if you think we don't exist.
>>
>>53559946

Maybe if you aren't yellow like bananas or piss, people would want to notice you more. I can't imagine your scales reflect well under the sun.
>>
File: 1442579530176.jpg (91KB, 525x422px) Image search: [Google]
1442579530176.jpg
91KB, 525x422px
Hammerspace dragon here. What's it like, being so fucking big? Being able to fit into little holes is nice, but I sometimes wish I could instill fear and respect in the humans and human-like races just by showing up.

>>53559621
>they called me a dirty human fucker
Well yeah, it's /db/. You can't go there and expect any meaningful discussion.
You don't actually fuck humans, though, correct?
>>
so all of the divine presence from all of the shrines of both tiamat and bahamut I can scry suddenly flared and then vanished. Any elders or priestly dracoanons have any idea what the fuck happened?
>>
>>53561438
Inb4 they got put on farm status.
>>
>>53560909
It's like if everything else was tiny I guess.
>>
>>53561734
uhhhh so now the shrines are gone, and there just one there that looks like both combined. Very unnerved
>>
>>53561832
>schitzophrenic dragon god degenerates into a genderfluid multichromatic liquid metal dragon
Wew
>>
>>53561832
So, three possibilities:
>Bahamut and Tiamat are for some reason fusing together to make one bigger dragon god
>they fuckin'
>someone's playing a trick with their shrines
>>
File: DIE.jpg (88KB, 736x630px) Image search: [Google]
DIE.jpg
88KB, 736x630px
>>53561893
>>53561887
>>53561832
Oh shit, or maybe Io is coming back, this could be really good or really bad.
>>
>>53561893

>>they fuckin'

My guess is this too.
>>
>>53561954
I'm not good on my ancient history and mythology (grew up around humans). Isn't Io the crystal one?
>>
File: Dracolich.jpg (113KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dracolich.jpg
113KB, 975x600px
>>53562006
Io would be the dragon god who created Tiamat and Bahamut and us and then got sick of all of our shit and left, This was so long ago even our records are spotty. If he's coming back well, he made our gods and us but he also doesnt seem to well like his children so who knows.
>>
>>53556448
(Void Dragon, has lived for countless eternities/*dreams*). (Also we agree that avoiding the situation that happened last time would be for the benefit/interest of us all).
>>
>>53556448
Red Dragon here. I'm Adult, and very reasonable. All I demand to live in my territory is constant worship, statues to my glory, and biannual tribute. Considering I live right atop a gold mine it's not a bad deal.
>>
>>53562091
ahh my void born friend. It seems the father of us all might be returning, the signs and portents are well interesting right now
>>
File: 1474954500956.jpg (246KB, 724x721px) Image search: [Google]
1474954500956.jpg
246KB, 724x721px
>>53561999
Digits would suggest so.
>>
>>53562128

Why do you feel the need to be worshiped? Do you really need validation from mortals to satisfy your ego? It must be sad to be so angry by nature.
>>
>>53562354
>implying silvers don't need regular "validation" from mortals
>>
>>53562374
Mortals are fun. Interaction with them beyond "Give me your shiny-shiny sparkles and get on your knees" is possible.
>>
>>53562433
They're also excellent sources of food, and are sometimes half-decent at skill-games like chess. Though, finding one who takes me seriously at these is more difficult - the number of times I've pulled off that stupid 4-turn mate because they didn't think me an actual adult...
>>
so the shrine is just getting larger and the more I stare at it the weird I feel . I like powerful...but wrong.....but I cant bring myself to look away.
>>
File: demon_11[1].jpg (105KB, 646x900px) Image search: [Google]
demon_11[1].jpg
105KB, 646x900px
>>53562178
(Father Io/Great One is returning)? (Let's hope he forgot how much he hates/despises/loaths/regrets our existence).
>>
>>53562354
>Literally sucking mortal dick is superior to being revered as a god

Only silvers say these things.
>>
Question for those with experience keeping mountain lairs:
How do you deal with a dwarf infestation? Some of them showed up about a century ago and being the young and impulsive red I was I set a few of them on fire to see how fast the rest could run. They seemed to have taken this as a challenge and now refuse to leave the area.

I don't want to damage the region too much as I make quite a bit of money protecting/extorting the caravans that travel through the nearby pass.
>>
File: dracolich3.jpg (354KB, 900x696px) Image search: [Google]
dracolich3.jpg
354KB, 900x696px
>>53562803
Im not sure he is too fond of my ilk either
>>
File: syvalion.jpg (279KB, 1800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
syvalion.jpg
279KB, 1800x1280px
>>53562885
[beep boop beep beep beep]
>>
>>53562852
>How do you deal with a dwarf infestation? Some of them showed up about a century ago and being the young and impulsive red I was I set a few of them on fire to see how fast the rest could run. They seemed to have taken this as a challenge and now refuse to leave the area.

How deep does your lair run? I've dealt with some of the local Dwarves and we had an unfortunate disagreement over what they wanted to do with my aquifer. They enjoy tunneling out rock much more than I d however, and I eventually worked out an agreement with them.

From what I know of your kind, you can tel the value of any object at a glance. That is very valuable to dwarves, and you may be able to parley with them. Could you perhaps kidnap a noble's daughter and send her back with a message, after taking all her jewelry? That's what I did.
>>
>>53562803
He's been gone so long I wonder if he remembers why he was so angered as to abandon us. I wonder if any one of us remembers either
>>
>>53557523
Are you sure he's not a wizard?
>>
So some elf showed up at my lair, started casting some spells and claiming he was going to steal my power and awaken a few dozen ancient chromatic dragons around the world

Needless to say, I torched his ass and took his magical amulet. But now I'm wondering if what he said had any truth to it. Has anybody else here had this happen?
>>
>>53563068
According to my research there were once were three divine children of Io and the one day the third was dead and big t and big b each blamed the other so Io just got pisse and left
>>
>>53563014
Pretty deep. There are a few passageways I suspect might go all the way to the underdark that I've sealed off with melted rubble. Luckily only a few slimes seem to be in the area. No sign the dwarves are close to my main lair, but considering how fond they are of digging I've been getting increasingly paranoid about them making a breakthrough when I'm not around.

Parley might be difficult; they're still sore about the whole burning thing. Though your suggestion about kidnapping one of their nobles might help with that. If someone else does the kidnapping and I help get them back maybe they'll be willing to listen? There's a local lich who owes me a favour I could recruit for that, but keeps giving me excuses about a paladin of Pelor hunting for him.

Anyone have any suggestions for getting liches to behave?
>>
>>53563232
>So some elf showed up at my lair, started casting some spells and claiming he was going to steal my power

... Yeah, actually. I had two elves show up who were all about that. One was a Totemist of some sort who I think just wanted to become a dragon, and the other was a warrior with an amulet like you said. I still have the amulet, but it has no magical aura and the stone is pure white. Can you describe yours?

I think some of the dwarves here mentioned a desert elf cult surrounding Chromatics. I've been meaning to look into extracting tribute.
>>
>>53563232
Might be my fault. I've spent several centuries spreading rumours of ancient godlike wyrms with unimagined treasures to give the hoard-seekers something to do besides bother me. From what I've heard some of the tales have become quite outlandish.
>>
>>53563419
That worked? Color me surprised; I would've thought they'd go after your hoard anyway, then save the rumored one for later. Bird in the paw and all that.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (217KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
217KB, 750x1050px
>>53559621
They're just jealous cause they know that half-dragon hybrids are the true master race.
>>
>>53563453
They kept at it for a while. The trick is to manoeuvre them into attacking a backup lair and put up a good fight. Let them think they've won only to find the treasure is all an illusion. They get pretty sick of it after half a dozen goes around.
>>
>>53563519
Might just be my perspective, but humans seem like they'd be really unsatisfying mates, and terribly easy to accidentally puncture (and this *is* personal view, but their bodies are too damn big for casual interaction, would be closer to breeding stock than a more intimate mate). Why would you choose one over another dragon?

>>53563564
Ah, clever. Did you ever leave a cheesy note for them saying something like "maybe the real treasure was the friends you made along the way"?
>>
>>53563289
I haven't identified it completely yet, but it was the only thing on him that wasn't melted by my breath so it must have some more advanced enchantment on it

The amulet is made of pure silver with a large topaz in the center. It has some weird designs on it that look elvish but I don't fully recognize it. There's an elf noble far to the north that owes me a few favors after I destroyed a vampire's lair when I was going there

>>53563419
Great so now I'm going to have to move to a new lair? Don't you know how annoying it is to move all that gold and jewelry?
>>
>>53563519

If you're going to get freaky with humans like a degenerate, might as well go for the kobolds too.
>>
I am a demon but my cock is a dragon
So that makes it count
>>
File: othellonia_02_cs1w1_750x750.jpg (381KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
othellonia_02_cs1w1_750x750.jpg
381KB, 750x750px
>>53563519
fuck your ugly half dragon subhuman shit, gas them all

Pure dragons are the true master race
>>
>>53563663
That one didn't occur to me. I did try leaving them a note with explosive runes on it, but they didn't fall for it. The best part was their cleric getting so frustrated up he punched the wall and broke his wrist. He couldn't do the somatic component for a cure spell so they had to waste a potion despite the battle being long over.

>>53563687
Half dragon kobolds make surprisingly effective assassins. No-one expects the kobold to be strong enough to stab through plate.
>>
>>53563789
>punched the wall and broke his wrist
Do humans actually do that? That's wild; dumbest thing I've seen one do was trying to backflip from one cart of hay to another. Got stuck for a good minute or so, wasn't even drunk.

>>53563687
Plus, aren't some breeds of kobold actually distantly related to dragons? And the offspring would be hatched from eggs properly, rather than the weird live-birth thing mammals do.
>>
File: dragon.png (3MB, 1280x1763px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.png
3MB, 1280x1763px
>>53563663
>Why would you choose one over another dragon?
Diversity of offspring. Good for diplomacy. Human appendages and smaller size tends to be useful. Also tends to me more loyal to me and the family.

>>53563687
You should. Variety and diversity of offspring allows you to accomplish any task.

>>53563716
You sound jealous, anon.
>>
>>53563670
>The amulet is made of pure silver with a large topaz in the center.

Fuck me sideways, this one is a white topaz with brass decoration. I can't exactly test it against heat, maybe I'll let the dwarves fuck with it. I don't like how they used brass for this... thought since you're a gold and not a silver maybe there's no connection.
>>
>>53562593
HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES THE FATHER OF ALL THE FATHER OF ALL HE COMES HE COMES TO JUDGE TO FORGIVE US TO SAVE US HE COMES TO JUDGE TO FORGIVE US TO SAVE US HE COMES TO JUDGE TO FORGIVE US TO SAVE US
>>
>>53563893
It depends on the human in my experience.

I've met some that are incredibly stupid, some that were incredible warriors and tactical masterminds, some that could steal the prized treasure of an ancient red and get out unnoticed, some that even I'd go to for arcane knowledge, hell I even found one human woman that could even convince me to have sex with her if she wanted to.

It's hard to judge humans as a whole, you put two white dragons beside each other and you'll see two dragons that are almost identical in terms of how they act. You take two humans and put them beside each other and you'll be hard pressed to find two things that are similar
>>
>>53564193
well fuck from one end of the world to another possible end or possible utopia
>>
>>53563942
>Human appendages and smaller size tends to be useful
Right, that's a problem for most dragons. Sorry, most of my size issues go in the opposite direction, so "fitting into buildings" isn't something I even considered a problem that might need solving.
>tends to be* more loyal to me and the family
How so? Do your draconic offspring tend to be more independent?

>>53564246
Could be the ramblings of a madman. Or a shitposter. We've been picking up a few of those, I think.

>>53564204
Yeah, that was poorly worded. I asked more as "can humans really reach that level of stupidity" than asking as a whole. Don't worry, I've watched or dealt with many different humans. Their species seems like blank slates that any personality can be thrown onto.
>>
>>53562086
>Io is coming back
I follow Io, is this true?
>>
File: weird arrow.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
weird arrow.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Hey guys, I was in the last thread; I was the one who had the weird arrow that I found off a mortal. I decided to follow some other draganon's advice and jabbed it into a spot where I had recently shed a scale. I haven't felt anything yet but I'll update when I do.

Pic related is the arrow
>>
>>53564670
n-nani?!
>>
>>53564670
Keep us updated. Let us know if anything bizarre happens
>>
>>53564573
>>53564496
Well I cant speak for the maddened one but >>53561832
>>53561438
>>53562593
seems to be the right portents and my holy symbols of Tiamat and bahamut have just melted and merged so yeah this could be bad or good I have no idea how Io thinks of dracolichs
>>
File: crossbreed priscilla.jpg (210KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
crossbreed priscilla.jpg
210KB, 678x800px
>>53564496
>Do your draconic offspring tend to be more independent?
I have yet to have one that doesn't either fly off eventually and completely ignore me or attempt to usurp me. The hybrids tend to respect the concept of family loyalty a bit more. Or maybe they're just less ambitious.
>>
File: 1388946419481s.jpg (5KB, 249x237px) Image search: [Google]
1388946419481s.jpg
5KB, 249x237px
>>53564670
>Potentially jamming an arrow of dragonslaying into yourself
>The things Chromakiddos will do for (You)s
>>
>>53565932
He'd already been struck by it once, hadn't he? That's how he got it, I thought.

>>53565734
Ah, okay. The family loyalty thing makes a bit of sense; humans and kobolds are far more social creatures than most dragons (though, less so for us smaller breeds, I think).
>>
File: Summoned Sword.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Summoned Sword.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>53564742
GUYS WHAT THE FUCK
I felt really tired right after I posted, and ended up falling out for a bit. After I woke up I thought the arrow might have been cursed or poisoned so I started to freak out a bit, and as soon as I get stressed this glowy blue sword just pops up out of the ether and flies straight into the wall of my cave. It stuck in for a second and then shattered.
Tried to draw what it looked like, pic related.
>>
>>53556448
Tar, and I honestly forget. No real point remembering such things after a while - one simply Is at that point, and the only other state they can be in is Is Not.
>>
>adventuring party decides to tread into my lair to pick a fight with me
>Amused, I offer to let them have the first strike
>they line up in a row and draw weapons, and take combat stances
>they just stand there for a good two or three minutes before I ask what's wrong
>"bards late."
>"give him a minute."
>"yeah hold on a minute."
>awkward pause for a good thirty seconds or so before I hear footsteps from someone running
>look and see a silly looking man joining the group, apologizing
>he asks if they're ready
>suddenly they all start chanting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q0pgm3LUcc
>suddenly they feel a lot more powerful
>tough fight, but I managed to kill them all in the end

I noticed they got a lot weaker once the bard went down. Does music really make that much of a difference in combat? Post your battle themes, I need to start building a collection and hiring some bards of my own.
>>
File: 46904699_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
46904699_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>53563942
I have no reason to be envious of your poorly drawn animu waifu shit that makes the shit on /ic/ look like Todd Lockwood
>>
>>53563942
>not posting Granberia
Can't even convince these anons baka
>>
How do you older dragons endure that awkward teenage/young adult phases?

It's really hard not trying to think about what it must be like to be in a romantic relationship with a male dragon when I have 100 or so years all to myself. Some of the pictures I've seen of them are kinda cute.

Are social gatherings a thing? I just want to hook up with someone and get this out of my system.
>>
>>53568440
this is something I've never actually thought about. what is life like for a dragon from birth-young adulthood? do they have parents or are they just dropped in the wild to fend for themselves or what
>>
>>53563264
>dealing with liches
Holy shit, fuck those bony cunts. They're like the bad stories you hear about asshole wizards but with even less regard for anyone else.
>have comfy lair right next to a shadow crossing
>in the Material Plane it's just a cave where the local humans bury their dead because of some stupid custom they have
>whatever, I just leave at night for some fun and come back to the cave before sunrise
>go out one night, as usual
>come back, there's no longer a cave to go back into
>wtf
In the time I was gone, some asshole lich not only broke in and decided he wanted to raise all the dead in the cave, but that he needed to blow the roof off the cave in a show of magical force to spook the villagers.
>lets all the sun in
>puts torches everywhere
>no more portal to the Shadowfell
I had to spend all day out in the bright ass sun looking for a place to hide. I still think I have eye damage from all that light. Fuck liches.
>>
>>53568704
>forgot pic related
>>
>>53568718
>delicate shadow dragon crying about too much sunlight
Might as well be an undead cause you act like a vampire lmao
>>
File: dragons-dogma-grigori.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dragons-dogma-grigori.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>53556448
I need someone's help. I was a human, or an 'Arisen', and now I am a fucking dragon. The dragon in tapestry related ate my heart and sent me on a quest to get it back. I somehow did it, then the world goes to shit. Turns out there is this faggot called the 'Senchal' that is something of a god. He slapped me like a bitch, I wake up, and now I look like the dragon I had originally met. What the fuck do I do now? I don't even know how my body works anymore!
>>
>>53568768
>t. normie dragon getting mad that some party of misfit trash raided his hoard for the Xth time this week
Just keep your stash in another dimension you brainlet. Or is it too spooky for you?
>>
>>53568893
How should we know? How did your puny man-body work, could you tell someone how? Figure it out. You'll probably break a bunch of shit in the process. Might as well put that to good use and do it intentionally.
>>
>>53568951
Honestly, I am just doing all this shit touch-n-go. As a man, I stood upright and did whatever with stuff I could grab with my hands. I can't do that anymore without falling on my ass, so I need all limbs to stay standing. I could destroy some shit to release some pressure, but I don't want to be an asshole for no reason.
>>
File: gold.jpg (282KB, 1300x674px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
282KB, 1300x674px
>>53568893
Have you thought about using your new powers to fight evil and protect the innocent?
>>
>>53568440
The main thing is to build up your hoard and let everyone know it. Even if you aren't the type to partner up long term, no would-be mate respects a dragon with a pittance of a hoard. This matters less as you get older and build up a reputation, but early on it's essential. Beyond that, it really depends on your species.

Don't just pile your hoard up randomly either, presentation is important. We've all figured out keeping the good stuff on the exterior and less valuable bits in the middle to give it volume, but there are a few tricks to help. Sprinkle a few less valuable coins and trinkets on the surface to contrast with the good stuff - make sure it's still majority good stuff on top, it makes it seem more like your hoard is like that all the way through.

If you don't have a physically large hoard and have been focusing on small, high value items, spread them out as part of a display. A central platform surrounded by your choice of elements with your hoard arranged around it works well. It's not too hard to persuade earth elementals to help you grow some crystal formations around each item to make it harder to steal. The spread out nature and appear-valuable-but-not-really bit in-between help make an otherwise small pile of magic items fill a room.

The tricky part is making sure would-be mates find out about all this. Kidnapping local mortals and finding an excuse to release them works (a good way to get ransoms too). Letting other dragons see it for themselves is asking for trouble.
>>
>>53569628
I don't get why you put so much effort into protecting the lesser races. The die faster than you can blink and even if you do decide to keep one alive, odds are it won't be a century from now.

Even their kingdoms do this. Have you ever sat back and kingdom-watched for a few centuries? They usually start imploding within that kind of timeframe.
>>
>>53564193
>>53564881
So I choose my lair partially because of the presence of this large pillar supposed placed there by Io, there are insrcibing in this pillar that despitre how many comprehedn languages I throw at it I still cant't read, now this wouldn't be interesting in itself if the pillar hadn't just starting glowing with pure divine energy strong enough to melt the parts of horde close to it. Its only getting brighter and more searing hot, I think this could another omen of his return
>>
Oh wow, it actually worked! Wait, does it just send everything I- Okay.

Uh, hey, dragons? Is it all dragons? I don't even know how to ask. Are there dragons out there attracted to regular people because I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about dragons and it's actually getting really bad in such a way that I just spent all of my money on this cheap looking crystal which some weird guy assured me would help by letting me contact some group about it and I assume you're that group but I'm not sure exactly what I should do and I feel like I'm going to die from this but it's all I could think of so it's what I tried and here I am I guess.

Uh. How do I, how does
>>
>>53568622
depends on the breed, probably. some parents stick around long enough to make sure the kid has the basics, then chase them out of the cave as new potential rivals, some just abandon their eggs like sea turtles, and some (e.g. hammerspace dragons) support their hatchlings and introduce them to the local community - though, tend to stop giving assistance after a certain age

>>53571758
>Are there dragons out there attracted to regular people
>"regular people"
Hello, human. There probably are, but I'd wager most of that group are either only interested platonically, or plan to use you as a toy rather than a mate. I think most of the draganons on here who've talked about breeding with a human have seen your kind more as a means to a half-dragon end.
Isn't there a human board where you might find others with similar experiences? I figure you guys might have one if even kobolds do.
>>
>>53564670
Za Warudo, Toki wo tomare
You might turn, from what I know about ancient artifacts, turn into a Synthesis Summoner.
Some synthesis summonses like to call their summons [Stands] and give them names based on popular songs and bands. These [Stands] are known to have a specific unique power, some good, some harmful.

How do I know this? I'm a Brass Dragon Synthesis Summoner myself. My stand is called [Ghost Opera], I've been a Synthesis Summoner since a was a whelp. My [Stand] helped me fight most things off when I was caught flatfooted.

There is a trend that [Stand] users are bound to find eachother, so be careful.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
File: enb 2017_06_01 23_54_44_14.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2017_06_01 23_54_44_14.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53556448
Brigands I can handle, but this talk of dragons? World's gone mad, I say.
>>
>>53571458
AHHHHH HOLY SHIT HES COMING BACK
>>
>>53571458
>>53573505
>>53564193
HE COMES THE FATHER OF US ALL, WE WILL ALL BE ONE ONCE MORE, ALL WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE SWEET EMBRACE OF HIS WINGS. LOVE HIM FEAR HIM HE IS GREAT HE IS TERRIBLE. THE FATHER HAD THREE DIVINE CHILDREN WHERE IS THE THIRD?
>>
>>53572701
You'll probably be okay as long as you don't run into [Inhumane Incidents Instigated Inexpensively].
>>
Who's the weirdo that gave those humanoids ideas for something like this? I-I would NEVER wear something like a maid outfit and serve a human for life!

We need humans to fear us, not fetishize us.
>>
>>53574104
This is why village burning needs to be a semi-regular thing. Maybe step it up to small to medium sized towns if they don't get the message.
>>
>>53574165

But if we burn more villages, we lose our primary source of revenue. We need them to fear us without reducing their numbers too much.

What about instead of virgin sacrifices, we demand humanoids that are attracted to us, and making an example out of them? The villages get to have their numbers grow, and we weed out the degenerates that I'm sure the humans themselves would treat with disdain. Win-win I'd say.
>>
>>53574104
Well, demihumans seem to be a pretty popular fetish among them. I'll call those characters no more than that, what with how often they lounge around in human form.
And admittedly, having authority over such an amount of power is rather alluring to me and would probably be so to a human... but I do agree; the demihumans are remarkably accepting of the low position the cartoon gives them, especially the maid.

>>53574238
That sounds like a bad idea; they'd probably get it into their minds that eating them must be a sign of liking them.
>>
>>53574238
If you keep track of each village's output (having the local town's scribes that are involved in taxes be part of your cult is the easiest way to do this) you can tell which ones are underproducing or overpopulated.

Underproducing village + overpopulated neighbours = obvious target. It weeds out the lazy ones too. Eventually they'll figure it out and you'll have to mix up the exact criteria you use, but that doesn't happen too often.

>>53574419
The demihuman probably grew up in the middle of one of the more fanatical dragon-cults that went on to lose its overlord. Their human side leaves them rather prone to sycophancy and without their former master around to properly direct their urges they can end up desperate for someone or something to dedicate themselves to.
>>
>>53568893
hire yourself out to bad dragon
>>
>>53568893
Io not this again, have this book: " how to be a dragon for humans turned into dragons." Now read it and don't post again untill you've figured your body our.
>>
>>53571758
Your best bet is to get in touch with a Silver, they seem to be into that stuff.

Find one that's in need of help and offer your assistance. It usually ends in a one time thing but I do know a Silver who spent a few years with a human so it is possible
>>
File: 1492706861188.jpg (52KB, 400x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492706861188.jpg
52KB, 400x434px
So the humans started building these little things, my eye sight isn't very good. Can someone tell me what they are?
>>
>>53575277
They use them in wars, to destroy castles and such. Think crossbow but far bigger, they're slow to aim and move around so if you ever get some humans pissed off just keep flying and avoid it. Of you get hit say goodbye though, those things smash castle walls I doubt you'll come out fine if you get hit
>>
Does anyone want to adress the elephant in the cave? Or do we just want to ignore the fact Io might be coming back>
>>
>>53575587
I'm in favor of waiting to see what actually happens. Still possible Bahamut's fucking Tiamat's brains out, or someone was playing a really elaborate prank on the shrine dragon.

>>53575277
Well, they're either upset at another nation, and are going to destroy strong buildings, or they're upset at you, and are going to try to essentially shove a tree through you. Might want to be cautious; I've seen one of those do some real damage to thick stone walls.
>>
File: Me.jpg (60KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
60KB, 600x443px
>>53575663
You did notice he stoped talking after >>53562593
and then someone starting talking like this>>53564193
>>53573581
I think its happening especially becuase I am turning to ash from exposure pure divine energy as I scrawl this
>>
File: stand generator.png (17KB, 772x458px) Image search: [Google]
stand generator.png
17KB, 772x458px
>>53572701
Really? What a bizarre way to obtain this kind of power.

If that's what caused that sword to appear, then it's pretty good to know. I'll have to keep a much closer eye on this arrow now that I know about this.

pic related
>>
>>53575749
well the local vampire dragon just turned to ash so rip that poster, looks like Ios coming back and maybe not too fond of his undead children
>>
File: ava-86673.jpg (96KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
ava-86673.jpg
96KB, 700x438px
>>53574104
Fear is optional, as long as they don't complain about me stealing their bandwidth.
>>
>>53574104
You fail to see the human's tenacity for sexual deviancy.
They're probably searching for ways to increase their size so they can attempt to mate with us
>>
File: gypsy.jpg (218KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
gypsy.jpg
218KB, 1200x632px
>>53577593
Crap, they're onto us.
>>
>>53577648
If it makes you feel better, Io the god who made all dragons might returning and if he is then its not beyond the realm of possibility that you could convince him to make you a dragon
>>
>>53569628
The thought has crossed my mind, but I am going to have to put in some serious effort in not accidentally squishing those I would save. On the upside, I don't think I will have a hardtime beating anyone (Excluding other dragons) anymore. I might just do it.
>>53570502
Well, as a former lesser race, I can see the appeal to it. Besides, I would rather have a rule based on respect rather than fear going for me.
>>53574710
Thanks for the recommendation. It really helped, and I don't think I will be in trouble in that sector anymore. The author may or may not have an underlying fetish though; you can really tell by the style of writing.

Thanks for the help everyone. I will tell you how it goes.
>>
>>53577738
Well I guess but then it's like the robot was just wasted effort.
>>
>>53577477
In what damned country do buttons make Lách Tách sound?
>>
>>53577477

I completely forgot about this comic. I read it's still ongoing. Which site is best to get translated versions of the latest chapters?
>>
File: WyvernLivesMatterbitches.jpg (19KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
WyvernLivesMatterbitches.jpg
19KB, 236x333px
WE
WUZ
KANGS
>>
>>53578007
Translation's dead afaik. Unless you can read taekwondo you're out of luck I think...

>>53577913
You'll get more used to it in time, I'd bet. Though, I'm not well-acquainted with the dangers of stepping on anything remotely intelligent.

>>53577932
You could use it as a doll or something. Or give it to another, non-dragoned human.
>>
>>53578119
Funny way to spell 'mount'. Speaking of which, shouldn't you be ferrying a knight or some other self absorbed mortal around right now?
>>
>>53575749
If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. No sense getting worked up about it either way.
>>
>>53578444
You know he died as he wrote that right?
>>
Wait what? Io's coming back? ... I don't know how to feel about this. I hope I can impress him, I suppose?

>>53571758
>>53572383
I had a human as a part of my hoard once. Made him polish my scales, I never looked so good.
>>
>>53578474
Meh.
>>
>>53578444
My thoughts exactly. I'm certainly in no position to do anything to prepare, save for maybe picking out some townsfolk to eat or steal from while they're distracted.

>>53578504
Or, for smaller dragons, just kind of going around and finding someone who looks bored and good at scale cleaning. Hypnosis helps, too.
Your way sounds far more reliable, though unfortunately I think I'm too warm to keep a human for an extended period of time.
>>
>>53578579
Some folk have a fascination with dragons, you're sure to encounter at least one. Sometimes they're deviants like other dragons have described above, sometimes it's because of our nigh-mythic status to them, sometimes it's our sheer might... The reasons vary. I find it gives me a pleasant feeling in my belly to be as mighty and proud as they imagine. Maybe even noble...
>>
>>53578579
If you mean what I think you mean then yeah, I wouldn't do that.

I mean, you could maybe use ice cream or something to keep them cool but you'd need an awful lot of it.
>>
So, a while back I ended up being responsible for a half-dragon's existence. she's what, 6 now? is that too young by human standards to begin training as my personal assassin? Green btw if that means anything.
>>
>>53578667
Some of the really good human assassin clans start at 4 so get too it.
>>
>>53578667
You can start teaching her theory but hold off on the practical lessons.
>>
>>53578667
Wait until she starts getting those funny lumps on her chest, that's when they start getting strong enough to really work.
>>
>>53578667
How would you know how to train a humanoid as an assassin?
>>
>>53578741
It can't be that hard if there are so many clans that do it.
>>
>>53578636
My most recent one moved away a bit ago, and I made the mistake of not going with her. So until I find another so reliable, I just wander.
And that pleasant feeling is often a bit more literal in my case. The good assistants don't mind much.

>>53578666
I mean exactly that. It's convenient and secure, but yeah, living things don't do too well. Though if I ever found some trinket or bauble that provides protection from heat, I might see about adding a human to my hoard.

>>53578667
Train, probably. Be? No, that might take another decade.
>>
>>53578777
Trips lie. If you have no idea how to do it, then how are you going to make her a good one?
>>
>>53578828
She just has to sneak up on them and stab the target correct?
>>
>>53578777
Come on man. You must be a fairly young green seeing as how you've never trained a single assassin in your life. As a fellow green I'll give you some advice. If you seek to personally train her do so in polymorph mode, she'll only ever be killing other humanoids and as such she needs practice on that body type, helps to avoid any potential betrayal in the future as well since she was never taught how to kill dragons. Helps if your servant race is non human so she doesn't develop any emotional attachments to her own race and learns to dragon the fuck up. I recommend lizardmen but goblins and skaven are suitable. Once she reaches 10 or so start sending her out in the forest for increasingly longer periods of time, and each time in a more dangerous part of the forest. Stalk her, only giving her pointers if she's about to die, it'll teach her how to hide in the shadows, kill beasts, and live off of the land. If you've done things correctly she should be all set and ready by 15-16, 18 if you want to make sure she doesn't die. Afterwards, send her out to assassinate elves and kings and shit, bring you some gold. Shit's fun to do and you eventually end up with assassin cults sprung up around you worshipping you as some living diety. Lucrative, fun, low risk, I would highly recommend picking it up
>>
>>53579127
Not so easy when you have visible scales.
>>
>>53579127
As someone with an ambush hunting tactic, that's a vast simplification. You might as well say flying is just holding your wings out and moving them up and down.
If you're not very good at such actions yourself, it might be worth it to try to find someone already experienced, and have them teach her under supervision (lessens chance they try to change her loyalty against you).
>>
>>53567613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyHNpGW3yo
This has always worked for me.
>>
Hey drags, I'm curious. How do you like your humanoids when you eat them? Raw? Blue? Rare? Medium rare? Medium? Medium well? Well done?
>>
>>53582229
Medium rare for humans and dwarves
Rare for elves
>>
>>53582229
As a topping. Doesn't matter what condition. Usually they end up being burnt to a crisp and in lots of pieces, though, which adds a nice texture.
>>
Sorry, I don't know how to hit specific speech boxes. >>53572383>>53572383>>53572383

Oh, there it goes. That's right I hope? It's still picking up everything I'm thinking? Dragon? That doesn't sound right. I don't know what to, uh, what to call you. I'm just an apprentice in the- Oh, wait, that's probably a bad idea isn't it? I'm an apprentice in a library. I've read a lot of books, but the ones about dragons are the ones I find most interesting. They have a, sour reputation around here.
Platonic? I, uh, I wasn't suggesting any uh. I mean, unless there's dragons that- No, what I mean is that would be fine as long as I get to be close to them. You. Dragons, that is. I don't think humans have anything like this, or if they did I don't know about it. It's not like I have the coppers for such a device even if they did. I wish I knew how to fix these speech boxes. And it just keeps going. Okay next speech box.
>>53575242>>53575242
Are each of these speech boxes crafted by different dragons? Most of them appear the same like they're shrouded in fog, but yours looks, uh, shiny I guess.
A silver dragon might? What would they need someone like me for? I don't have anything to offer. I'm, uh, not very strong, and my coppers are spent. None of the books in this library are of quality craft so the information I have is very limited. I saved my coppers since I was a lad to travel to- uh, the city. The local city. I was asking how I might contact any dragon and some man pulled me aside to question me. I told him a little about myself and that's when he sold me this crystal thing for the remainder of my coppers. I thought he might be a thief but there was something odd about him that made me think I should trust him.
Is this not how I could contact a dragon after all? It seems to be working?

>>53578504
Hey, it worked the first try that time! Oh, uh, other dragon? How did you find someone to polish your scales? I could do something like that, or clean I guess, maybe
>>
tell stories aloud for your comfort? Wait, what? My box disappeared. Did I break it? No, there it is. Why did it do that? I wasn't finished. Oh another one- By the gods it's still-
Stop. What was I saying? Uh. Oh. Oh, okay. I wouldn't mind doing labor if it means I could be near a dragon as her friend. Or his friend? Or more, but could I also write about you? I'm a decent scribe. Or maybe try to draw them. Do dragons like having their likeness put to parchment? It isn't offensive is it? If it is I don't have to do that. I mean, I would eventually like to make my own books for the library that show a better side of dragons. Uh, assuming I'm correct I mean.
>>
File: 1452169128969.jpg (61KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1452169128969.jpg
61KB, 500x481px
Dear Western dragons,

Have you considered a more entrepreneurial approach to your hoard? It's kind of hard keeping in touch with some of you guys when every several years it seems another one bites the dust due to adventurers seeking treasure. I have better luck with metallic dragons over chromatic dragons, but I still get notified every so often of another funeral to attend.

Try to fund underdeveloped societies that have great potential, so they'll be able to help you later on in life. They may even begin protecting you from threats. Be honest, you don't need so much gold. Only a fraction is needed for whatever you may need in life. Money has no real value if you don't spend it, so all that hoarded cache is just nothing more than shiny eye candy.

Sincerely,
Eastern Dragon
>>
File: kosaku.png (310KB, 325x460px) Image search: [Google]
kosaku.png
310KB, 325x460px
>>53583118
>another one bites the dust
Could this be a JoJo reference
>>
File: Dracolich_r.jpg (119KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
Dracolich_r.jpg
119KB, 640x486px
>>53583118
The weak die, the strong survive. I for one have for lived so long I have exceeded the lifespan of a dragon and achieved undeath. To be far though I too do not horde gold, I put the gold in investment no need to just have it on hand. Artifacts and knowalge though I Horde, thoug hI am not averse so sharing some with the younger members of our race. I consider it my duty as an elder to extend a claw of advise and fatherly concern to the wyrmings ( and to be honest you are all wyrmlings from my perspective)
>>
>>53582464
this is the right place, what advise do you require small thing?
>>
>>53583327

Could be. I mean, numerous Explosive Runes CAN be placed in a concentrated spot for extreme amounts of damage, blowing up even the toughest dragons if given enough prep time.
>>
>>53583356
Do you ever miss having flesh
>>
>>53582464
Yes this is the right place

You don't have to be worried about Silver dragons, they generally love human company, and enjoy providing help to your kind. As long as you don't do anything stupidly evil around one they'd be happy to spend some time with you

I'll let you in on a secret, because I think your determination is admirable, I know what city you're in, you know that large temple to Pelor? Go there and talk to the elf priestess there, the one with blue eyes and light blonde hair. She's actually a Silver dragon.
>>
>>53583500
at first but death from the slow inevitable decline of age or losing my flesh I chose "life". I side effect ive notice as I become more deatched from the the schemes of others I am much more content to watch and advise then play an active part myself
>>
>>53583356
>>53583569
A coward, who desperately grasped at what it could to reject what it knew not was to come. Such is the way of things.
Though I must give you credit for managing to acquire an appropriate attitude afterwards. Most who choose to belittle themselves never do.
>>
>>53583988
or maybe one who did not want all knowledge of the early days of our people to die with him. No need to be so hostile
>>
>>53584094
You know not what you speak of, child.
>>
>>53583397
Hello? Another different dragon? I was asking how I could find one that, uh, likes regular people. It looks like I've got the gist of how this device works now.

>>53583538
The shiny dragon. Why are your speech boxes the way they are? Wait, silver dragons love human company? Er. I mean, you just mean uh. Sorry. You're saying it's actually possible one might like me? Well, I don't mean me, or I don't mean like uh, me. Regular people. One might like regular people? She might? Oh, a she. Heh, erm. What I want to say is you think she might be my friend? I can't really just travel back to, uh, the city. I don't have the copper for it. I already spent more than I should have because I couldn't help it. Wait, how do you know where I am? If you know doesn't everyone? Oh gods I knew this was a bad idea! Why was I such a fool? I need to fix this. I wonder if I can just
>>
>>53584228
where does all this hostitly come from, you assume I lie you call me a coward now you call me a child.
>>
>>53584275
if your looking for a romantic companion I haven't the parts but if your looking for someone to talk history and lor with Im your dracolich
>>
>>53582349
Good taste, I prefer my meals medium rare to rare.

>>53582464
Someone seeks me out. Try asking around Alfholm, they might know my location.
>>
>>53584275
Don't worry I just know about that man, I've heard about him selling those crystals to humans but there's no harm in it.

If I were to suggest one thing it's to work on that stuttering, just relax she's not going to eat you, but I doubt she'd enjoy being with someone who can't go one sentence without sounding like a terrified kobold
>>
>>53584506
Unless she's into terrified kobolds... probably not, though, if she's a silver.
>>
>>53584275
There's a weakened kingdom of elves nearby me that I was planning of finishing off soon. I fucking love elf flesh (What do you expect I'm a green) but if you come over and help me out I'll let you have the princesses for yourself. No strings attached, as long as you pull your weight in the battle you're don't owe me any debts or anything of the sort afterwards. Now I'm not being nice or anything, I'm not a fucking metallic, but elven castles are a bitch to raid when your breath weapon can't blow up walls. Your flame breath will prove useful to me wrymling and as such come on over if you want, I'll scry you the location
>>
HUMANS GET OUT REEEEEEE
>>
>>53584546
He's not another dragon you fool, he's a human who somehow got onto IVchan.
>>
>>53584551
I see the Whites have finally figured out how to get here
>>
What happened to the Metagamer? Does anyone know his location and status?
>>
>>53584612
Or the status of the beautiful shedragon with him?
>>
>>53556448
Psuedodragon here, I've been around for a long time, out lived a few wizards I worked with, I am a pretty accomplished wizard and I'm trying to find a way to get big. No one screams "oh no a dragon" when I fly over and I want to ravage the land!
>>
>>53559867
For all three decades, right?
>>
>>53584707
I remember a bronze dragon here complaining about a cursed amulet that wrapped itself around his talon. Turned him into a Silver

That may work, if not I'm sure there's some ancient ritual for transforming yourself into a proper dragon out there, though I don't know of any
>>
File: 1415065127501[1].jpg (300KB, 1046x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1415065127501[1].jpg
300KB, 1046x1150px
I may have overslept. My nap was only intended to last for a dozen millennia or so, but it is still irritating when I wake up to find some of my items pilfered.

Has anyone seen my Eye of Vis Toma? I suspect it's wound up in the hands of a foolish munthrek levethix by now who knows not what he has.
>>
This cursed crystal. It's too dangerous to simply throw away and I can't seem to destroy it. Now I owe the smithy some silver to replace his hammer. If any other dragons know my location let me assure you our village has very little gold. We are a fair distance from any main road so we get very little commerce.

>>53584344
What? I didn't say I wanted a romantic relationship, or I guess I didn't say I didn't want that either did I. I don't, or I guess I don't know. I haven't thought about it. Uh, a dracolich then? That's some sort of skeletal dragon that's been touched by necrotic magic from what I understand. I don't think I could be near you- not that I don't appreciate the offer but I'm what someone might call a, uh. A coward I guess.

>>53584506
Shiny. Sorry, I don't know what else to call you. I guess it's not weird you know about him. It was like he just vanished after he handed this to me. I'm not trying to stutter, but this thing just grabs all of my thoughts and sometimes it's very distracting when I'm trying to figure out what i want to say while also trying to keep it from putting down something I would rather it didn't. I still don't know how to fix my speech boxes. It just grabs everything and sends it.
I won't lie though, I am a bit, uh, well, very terrified of the idea of actually meeting a dragon face to face. I couldn't find any books here that recount a good encounter with one. Most are, uh, rather. Grim. And detailed. But there must be good ones as you said.
You sound like you really want to help but I can't be sure. Could you ask her to uh, to I guess find a way to talk to me? Oh, maybe through here? This? Whatever this is. Can all dragons use it? She wouldn't be able to see everything I said would she? Or I guess she would. I don't know if I want her reading all of this.
>>
File: lracodich.jpg (56KB, 800x466px) Image search: [Google]
lracodich.jpg
56KB, 800x466px
>>53584868
>>53584707
I might have such a thing.... the question is what would you do for it
>>
>>53556448
Bronze Dragon here young young adult currently 22 centuries, i do love teh warm tropics as much as teh next Bronze, but it seems i have a young elven female currently stalking me, (she thinks i cant smell her near by for some strange reason, musnt be that bright for an elf) its kind of creepy to be honest.
>>
>>53584868
Well, I mean. . . hrmmm. . . Human girls do thin Silvers are sexy right?
>>
>>53584920
Even the children of Io live not forever, A ritual for necrotic immortality lets a dragon nearing the end of his tether of ages to continue indefinitely
>>
>>53584922

Same thing I'd do for the snack humans call a Klondike bar?
>>
>>53584593
SHIT. I thought he was >>53568893
I'm not a white I swear, just haven't read draconic in so long. I need to get out and meet some of you more often. I was planning on having him killed anyways, let him do most of the work and then swoop in and kill his ass, stealing everything, typical stuff really. If he shows up I'll just eat him, not a big deal
>>53584896
Did you check to see if it go t stuck to your stomach's scales. Happens to me sometimes
>>53584929
I can eat her if you want
>>
>>53584739
Psshh~ only if your running trash tier versions.
>>
>>53585031
Disgusting. I bet you ARE a white.
>>
>>53585031
thanks for the offer, but i have to pass on that, even though it is kind of creepy (and somewhat sweet) i am obligated to protect and care for the well being of the islanders near by.
>>
So let's put an end to this

Dragon turtles. Do you consider them to be one of us or no? I find their lack of flight to be enough to consider them not.

What about Faerie dragons? Have any of you even been to the Feywild?
>>
>>53585001
Im just messing small one, we are all children of the same father. Ordinarly this wouldnt work but as Io seems to be returning the time is ripe.
All you need is the following
a holy symbol of tiamat and bahamut
a guide to archaic draconic
a shrine to Io old enough to have existed when he still walked this land.
Take the symbols to the shrine and destroy them while chanting prayers to Io in the ancient draconic. Since Io is active odds are he'll hear your prayers. thats the best I can do, only our creator can create a dragon from a non dragon, (while there are other ways >>53568893
but that involves an original dragon passing on his dragoness for lack of a better word on to another willingly and it usually doesn't work anyways) This has about a 99 percent chance as long as Io is active which to be fair hasn't be true since well the birth of our kind
>>
>>53585031
Of course I checked my stomach scales, that's the first place I look when I misplace something.

I heard a new human kingdom was erected in what was once Teik Thaczil. Perhaps the wizard there may know of my Eye...

>>53585118
Dragon Turtles can hardly do anything but swim and be a general nuisance. They're like Sea Serpents except they don't even look half as magnificent as we do.

At least the Fey breeds can fly.
>>
>>53585083
Whites aren't that bad honestly, mostly because they're easy as fuck to trick into doing your bidding for you. I've sent countless whites on "mutual agreement" missions and they wound up dead, they're pretty damn useful. I'm a green irl but I can't exactly prove that to you can I? Trust me draganon. What do I have to gain by lying to you?
>>53585118
Dragon turtles are as much of a dragon as hydras are. Make of that what you will. Faerie dragons make the cutest noises when you're raping them so I think they're alright
>>
>>53585118
Dragon turtles are worse then Sea Dragons.

Fairydragons are pretty cool dudes though.
>>
>>53585118
Dragon turtles were a mistake, made by the twin children of Io after his departure in an attempt to imitate him, the planar varitys are just as much dragon as I am or the vampires
>>
>>53585159
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with the old Red.

Dragon turtles are just a nuisance
>>
>>53585149
My first partner was an Elven wizard and he died chanting old languages in an even older place, this won't like rip open a hole in space/time and end all of creation will it?
>>
>>53585195
Vile.

post clip of that they sound like
>>
>>53585339
that almost happened last thread fear not I prevented it then by destroying the oceans and if it happens again I will stop it with necromancy a second time
>>
>>53585365
Fuck off, I can smell the stench from my lair and the ocean is nowhere in sight of my lair. I'm sure the Metagamer could have handled it.
>>
>>53585365
Thank you! I am off to find these things! I will return the favor when I can big one
>>
>>53585420
the fact I could do that without killing myself and could do it again in a different area should motivate you to being polite to me not hostile
>>53585428
Do not worry yourself about such things small one the duty of an elder is to advise his younger brethren when they ask honestly and polite for reasonable advice
>>
>>53585490
You've pissed off Io knows how many people with that stunt, you aren't long for this world.
>>
>Find a cave to start my new lair because people kept bothering me trying to take my gems and magical items
>Looks big enough, knock down a thin wall to make a bit more space
>Suddenly this weird abomination flies out of the new area
>It was sort of a Dragon, but it had no teeth
>Just purple fleshy tentacles
>It immediately tried to kill me, but I was stronger and destroyed it

Alright what the fuck was this?
>>
>>53585539
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Oh wow, listen hatchling even if they could kill which I doubt i wont stay dead. I have hidden my phylactery far too well for that
>>
>>53585602
Cocky bastard. If you won't stay down, I guess I've got to get clever. You don't scare me.
>>
>>53585636
Im not trying to scare you I merely desire you to be polite towards your elders
>>
>>53585675
I have no master, I am unbound. Trying to mask your intimidation with politeness will not work.
>>
>>53585675
>>53585705
I seem to be lacking context. Undead one, what have I missed in my slumber?
>>
>>53585749
The undead one killed all life in the seas a few days ago.
>>
>>53585749
Ahh well some young ocean dragon diving too deep and found the far realm. In order to prevent the end of reality I took the precaution of overlapping the shadowfel with the oceans for a time infusing the whole place with so much necrotic energy that all living things died and then arose again undead. The funny thing the hard part wasnt gathering the energy or targeting the ocean but making sure I only took out the ocean and not the whole world. Now that the dagner has past those that live near the ocean are angry that all their fish are zombies now but thats the price you pay for avoiding the end of reality. Also Io the father of us all is returning at last
>>
>>53585798
an impressive feat of necrotic magic if I do say so about myself
>>
>>53585836
And there was already some insanely powerful human as his dragon friend set to take care of this.
>>
>>53585848
Last I heard they ended up devoured by mind flayers

Though I have very limited contact with the underdark
>>
>>53585810
>>53585848
I am still groggy from my nap and still need to find my Eye. If it settles this squabble, I can see to it that ocean life is repopulated.

Of course nothing in this world is free.
>>
>>53585888
One does not become a demi-god to simply be devoured by simple mind flayers.
>>
>>53585926
the ocean is populated its just undead. Not honestly sure if it can be undone I was somewhat desperate at the time you understand. Still if you can pull it off I will happily offer you my aid in finding this missing artifact.
>>
>>53585926
I don't care, I just want the stench gone.
>>
>>53585957
I really dont understand what stench your talking about the ocean is mostly skeletons and vampires at this point
>>
>>53585996
>I really dont understand what stench your talking about
Says the dragon without a nose.
>>
File: the ocean right now.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
the ocean right now.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>53586022
Ok maybe there are zombies fish too but they should stop rotting shortly after all there are vampire sharks now to feast on their vitae
>>
>>53585954
Fortunately not all of my artifacts were pilfered. The ritual will take some days to prepare, as unfortunately undeath is trickier to undo than death. Not that I need to tell you that.

On that note I will depart. The ritual will require some components and it seems the legions of minions I left have all died during my nap, so I'll need to gather some of them myself. Try not to end existence before Io returns.
>>
>>53586052
please dont fix the vampire sharks they are adorable
>>
>>53586079
I will keep a few of them if only because the concept does sound very amusing.
>>
>>53586052
While we might destroy each other were we to ever meet, this is a common goal that effects most living creatures regardless of their questionable morality. I will send word to my own contacts and see if we can't get a multitude working towards this end.

Although I do believe it best we remain separate in our own efforts.
>>
File: 1473297761445.jpg (68KB, 565x668px) Image search: [Google]
1473297761445.jpg
68KB, 565x668px
>>53556448
You know what gets princesses moist and wanting?

Dead dragons.
>>
>>53586213
while I appreciate the complement I haven't got the parts nor the inclination
>>
>>53586231
... For what?
Getting moist and ready or being dead?
>>
>>53586213
Is his arm broken?
>>
>>53586240
as I dracolich I am already dead, but have no reproductive organs and have no desire to copulate with or capture princesses
>>
>>53586249
I have one arm, the other arm of my armor is enchanted.
>>
So I found the holy symbols, or I mean I kinda found them. There is this really old man who had a vault of things he kept hidden. I managed to sneak in and borrow this staff that had a symbol of Bahamut on top and Tiamat on the bottom of it. The whole staff has weird words on it, the letters are Draconic, and I can tell it makes words but the way the words are structured is like nothing I have seen before.
>>
>>53586052
>>53586190
so I think I can remove the necrotic energy from the ocean but the only way I can figure out how is to put it somewhere else. Any location in particular I should relocate it to?
>>
>>53586335
The underdark would work, nobody likes that place anyway

I'd suggest some other planes, but frankly I don't want anyone fucking around with the various planes of existence right now
>>
>>53586371
yeah but drow are already enough of a pain without all being vampires. Remember that the necrotic energy will bring back the victims to a form of undeath in direct proportion of their strength in life.
>>
>>53586335
I would prefer it be dispelled rather than simply relocated. Enough divine magic should help counter the effects, although it would take a significant amount. I have some old friends among the temples of Pelor, but I do not believe it will be enough on its own. Is there any way we could amplify their effects?
>>
>>53586424
I literally ripped a enough of a whole between our planes for the shadowfel to leak through I really dont know how to undo that, but I am sure I could relocate the effect.
>>
>>53586264
this artifact would probably have a bad effect
if you destroyed I can send you the holy symbols you need but the book I will leave you to figure out on your own.
>>
>>53586387
>yeah but drow are already enough of a pain without all being vampires
That is true, and I already despise those mind flayers as they are and I'd rather not have them be more powerful.

I can't really suggest anywhere to put it that won't be a problem for somebody. Maybe if we made enough demiplanes we could move a lot of it there?
>>
>>53586458
This is not a solution but rather a temporary fix, and only then for our plane. It's not acceptable.
>>
>>53586490
I cant split it up it would need to be one really large demi plane
>>
>>53586529
Let's try to think of a more creative solution. A single pocket plane would undoubtedly not be enough to contain such a force.

What if we were to fold multiple planes into themselves so it is forced to loop in on itself?
>>
>>53586667
that would just bring about another far realm incursion. Im moving it into that kingdom were there are so many paladins a second holy magic sun showed up that burned all the undead. The sear amount of holy magic should cancel out the necrotic stuff.
>>
After speaking to the aforementioned priests, they assured me that the shadowfell magic can be countered just as any other necrotic magic, albeit in a much more difficult way. To put it simply, like melting an iceberg with a candle. We will need a much more significant source of divine magic than you can find on this plane.

It's beginning to look like we may need the help of the celestial plane.
>>
>>53586213
What got my princess wet was my personal hotsprings bath
>>53586258
And here I was going to say it's just how humanoid arms tend to look in armor. How did you lose your arm.

And how fucked are you in anti-magic fields?
>>
>>53586473
I'll just put it back before the old guy figures out I took it. He is kinda scary.
>>
>>53556448

Bronze Adult well into my 3rd century. Mostly lurk these threads. Laired off the bluffs near a large human port town, but otherwise keep to myself and lurk IVchan.
>>
>>53585345
Sounds like ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI
>>
File: dragon.png (2MB, 847x959px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.png
2MB, 847x959px
Greetings fellow dragons!
>>
I don't know what's going on, but you, uh, dragons seem busy. I'll try again on the morrow.
>>
>>53587485
Time is irrelevant. Now or later, it matters not.
>>
>>53556448
I'm a red dragon (as if the name didn't say it), only about a hundred and ten years old, actually. I live in the second highest (everyone tends to always guess the highest and give up when I'm not there) mountain in a heavily forested mountain range.

>>53587294
Hey, Lung, how goes trying to pretend your better than us while developing your horde through tax systems?

>>53587144
How's your interaction with the locals going? Do you happen to be by the human kingdom of Greenwall? (Ruled by King Alistair)

I've been meaning to go out to the ocean and catch some whale based on another dragon's recommendation.
>>
>>53556448
Can anyone link me to the previous threads?
>>
>>53587033
Ironically enough it was ripped off by a Dragon. He got my arm, but I got his book. It wasn't the book I wanted, but I still got away with a book.

Anti-magic doesn't actually bother me too much, I'm still a skilled swordsman, as much as one can be with a single arm.

Side note, what would you guys do if someone, say, oh I don't know, happened upon your horde and stole an ancient tome of spells and got away?
>>
>>53587598
I'm near Ironfar, actually, other side of the continent, clearer and warmer waters. Though I don't rightly know if the locals know I even exist. I last visited the kingdom under human guise some years ago to stock up on my reading material.

I don't eat whale regularly, much too fattening, but it is quite the delicacy. If you swing by, you probably won't even see me, as I seldom leave the lair.
>>
>>53567613
Late but this is my go-to.
>tfw blue master race
https://youtu.be/Z5ayyi5_h2o
>>
Hello, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Bahamut?
>>
>>53587598
Hey, I know you. You're the one that scared the folks living under my mountain seven weeks ago, right?

>>53587616
No canon, dumbshit. Just post.
>>
>>53588058
>Hey, I know you
You are mistaken.
>>
>>53588091
You're the dragon that flew over my territory and scared the everloving shit out of the peasants living under the shadow of my lair, not >>53587598 ?
>>
(We have returned/arrived/become). (How have things fared since our departure/rest/*jaunt through the cosmic seas*)?
>>
>>53588342
Fuck off voidnigger.
>>
>>53588744
(Ah, so the welpling/irritant/*loathsome starling* has returned). (We would have thought that you would have perished/ceased/burnt up/*dissolved* during the calamity that nearly ensued). (That seems to not be the case here). (Tell us, have you at least heard of the return of the Father/Great One/Progenitor)?
>>
>>53588792
I have, voidnigger. Even took a little jaunt over to Celestia to try and find out what exactly was going on.
>>
Where do you go for your more hardcore dragon pornography? Secretly buying Playdragon can only get me so much material to quell down my yearly urges. S-shut up, I know you all do it too.
>>
>>53588992
Try getting a mate you degenerate.
>>
Have you guys found anything that tastes quite like chicken? They're so good, but they're so tiny that it's impossible to get a satisfying meal out of them.
>>
>>53587762
Whenever I can, I try to keep some method of tracking on my belongings, whether it's keeping it in a room filled with strong special incenses or just a tracking spell.

Being a bit more of a collector than just a hoarder, I would come down on them with the wrath of an angry god and then have my kobolds practice magic on them poor idiot.

>>53587816
>ironfar
Tiamat's scaly tits! That's... That's not a short trip for me. That's not even a weekend trip for me.

Still, thanks for the info though.

>>53588017
I remain firm in my stance that a every dragon should be a god unto themselves. Tiamat, Bahamut, they are relics of a previous era. Do I acknowledge them as the origin of our kind and kin? Yes.

but beyond that, we have outgrown a religion that is not ourselves.

>>53588058
>>53588091
Yeah... That's not me.

You guys live around Greenwall and the moutains then? Geez, didn't realize this place was so populated.

>>53588342
Well, my abomination hybrid of a daughter managed to one up me a bit ago.

See, she's only a few months old, which my mate says means her human half leaves her helpless and wholly dependant on her.

Bullshit.

Kid's already been running around my lair and trying to steal some of my gold. So I took her aside and set some ground rules because I knew that little brat understood me, and told her to leave my hoard alone and get her own or I would knock up her mother with a brother to eat her.

Well, she had run off yesterday, freaking my mate and I both out, and we found out she was just on the outskirts of my kobold tribe's village and had found a gold ore vein I somehow missed.

I'm not sure if I should let her have this one or be the douche dad and establish 'life isn't fair' and take the gold for myself because 'it's just within my lands'.
>>
>>53589202
Griffons.

>>53589203
No, I live around Alfholm.
>>
>>53589238
>griffons
Anything more common? Gryphons are few and far between around here.

Do Hippogryphs taste similar? There's a few more of those around.
>>
>>53589310
I can't confirm it. Try enslaving/persuading/whatever some peasants to raise them for you.
>>
>>53589310
Hippogryphs taste like horses.
>>
>>53589356
Chickens, that is. They're delicious when cooked just right.
>>
>>53585345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnu4Fe5sIeQ
>>
>>53586529
If you had more trouble merely containing the effects to the oceans, surely you could simply divert the effects to the moon.

That would give those Pelor fools enough time to think of something and would make my ritual far easier.

>>53587598
A word of advice young one; do not bother asking the names of your lieutenants. By the time you put enough care to remember it, you will be speaking to their offspring.
>>
File: 1425273912065.jpg (440KB, 1280x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1425273912065.jpg
440KB, 1280x1219px
>>53585118
>Dragon turtles
From what I've heard of them, they're just rather fierce turtles, rather than dragons. Nah.
>Faerie dragons
Used to be friends with one (still am, I think, just haven't seen her in a while)! Pretty fun to be around; though we could never agree on whether it was more entertaining for one of her species to be mistaken for one of mine, or vice versa. Beautiful wings, too; I'm rather jealous.
Definitely dragon.
>>
>>53590521
Just stick with family names and you'll be fine.
>>
File: HowlingDragon.png (207KB, 286x399px) Image search: [Google]
HowlingDragon.png
207KB, 286x399px
HEY GUYS THIS THING SEEMS PRETTY COOL AND I COULD USE SOME HELP.

SEE I WAS HAVING ALL KINDS OF FUN IN MY USUAL PLACE WITH ALL THE CAVES AND SCREAMING WIND AND THEN THIS HOLE IN THE AIR OPENS UP SO I THINK HEY, IT'S A COOL THING, I WANNA FLY IN. SO I DO.

AND THEN I'M IN THIS QUIET CAVE WITH A BUNCH OF SMALL PINK THINGS WAVING SHARP METAL THINGS AT ME. I SCREAM HI AT THEM AND THEY JUST KIND OF EXPLODE. I EAT THEM AFTERWARDS, OF COURSE, BUT NOW THE HOLE WENT AWAY AND I'M STUCK HERE AND THE QUIET IS DRIVING ME MAD.

PIC RELATED: MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53590521
The moon would work, it was harder to contain the energy than to summon it because the the shadowfel almost wanted to leak through and I had to stopping it from leaking eveyrwhere was the hard part not summoing it .
>>53588342
ah my old friend, some dragons want to fix the ocean, and Io turned a vampire dragon to ash while he was scrawling that he was sure that Io was back. Seems like it might have been an accident though, just pure divine energy being bad for vamps and less attempt to destroy the undead, I hope so at least if Io hates undead dragons I will be in for a interesting future.
>>
File: FgW0AUL8rJ.jpg:orig.jpg (448KB, 1204x1701px) Image search: [Google]
FgW0AUL8rJ.jpg:orig.jpg
448KB, 1204x1701px
Wyverns are dragons too, you fucking assholes!
>>
>>53596139
Ini wer juanth opsola. Nobody cares what you think, wretch. You are hardly above Drakes in the pecking order, and only because you can fly.
>>
>>53596496
they are above dragon turtles though
>>
>>53592953
You're screwed. Your best option is to be very quiet, and try to find a mage or something. They tend to wear dresses, and can send you back. I think, if you're from the place I think you are.

>>53596139
Look at this Wyvern. Look at him and laugh.
>>
File: magic_circle.jpg (279KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
magic_circle.jpg
279KB, 1024x1024px
/Dragon I have a question of arcane matter.
My friend from /wizard sent me a curious ritual to increase arcane power, but it require using a dragon scale.
Can I use my own scale, and would it have bad consequences?
Hunting adventurers with dragon scale mail could be such a boring thing.
Would such ritual work on me as I am already a dragon?

In advance I did required divination, and applied VIII principle to ritual. It should work but I have my doubts.

Pic attached, is ritual array.
>>
File: Kobold.jpg (78KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold.jpg
78KB, 719x1000px
>>53556448
Right now I can polymorph into white or brass.
I'm still practicing so I don't want to try making it permanent until I can do red.
>>
>>53596812
The reason that ritual works on mabliki is because they are inherently weaker than a dragon and it bestows them the magic power of the dragon who's scale they pilfered.

Using your own scale would be meaningless, and it would need to be from a dragon of far greater arcane might than you for you to notice the effects.
>>
>>53597328
>>53596812
I think I have a scale or two lying around, not like I use them anymore
>>
>western dragons
>mfw they call their humbly jumbly money piles their hoard
>>
>>53597947
>they call pointy eared tree huggers elves
>they call smashy stabby green and crabbies orcs
>>
>>53597986

YOU CALL THEM THINGS? I JUST LIKE TO EAT THEM. OR PAINT PICTURES WITH THEM WHEN THEY EXPLODE AFTER I TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM.
>>
>>53597986
>they call pink and bland averages humans
>they call short and stout beardy lovelies dwarves
>>
>>53590521
Yeah, I generally only refer to most of my kobolds by their ranks or titles if they have any.

Though I wonder if I should get a little specific because I notice lately they've been fighting over positions and seem to think I only want one blacksmith for their entire tribe.

You know, like one is 'Arms Smith' and another is 'Armor Smith'.

>>53596859
What magic are you using.

Because if your transformation calls for the death of another dragon, I will take personal offense at that.

>>53592953
That's a hell of a predicament you're in.

>>53596669
This guy's got the best advice, that or we find you a proper dragon mage to help you. Can you describe where you're from?
>>
>>53596812
Bad idea mate. The ritual doesn't do anything if you use your own scales and if you give them away that's a stupid risk. Sure, you might trust your wizard friend, but do you trust all the adventures that do his chores? The patrons funding his research? The dozens of succubi he probably summons?

It's a tale old as time: "Rich" humans get dragon scales, bind the dragon to their will and have it transform into a human female to have sex with them.
Yes, they actually make you look like their ilk, mortals are that perverted.

>>53596859
That's cute little one, keep at it. If it helps you get used to the stuff, may I suggest wing-arms?
Should make rituals easier until you get the hang of it, and the reactions of those human armies are absolutely hilarious when you come chargin on ground and cleave them apart with a 3 ton sword.
>>
File: demon_dragon_and_warrior[1].jpg (450KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
demon_dragon_and_warrior[1].jpg
450KB, 990x700px
>>53593017
( Do not worry friend/acquaintance/kin/*unliving star of joy*, several of our *cousins* have gone to inquire some heavenly messengers/*bright stars* on the matter of Io's/Great Father's return). (It is likely that The Progenitor/Ancient One destroying that vampiric one/strange kin was just a matter of him being too close to the divine light/*nexus*/center of The Draconic One's majesty).
>>
>>53601251
I find it's best to have a hierarchy within a certain type of role. You might have under-smiths answering to full-smiths answering to grand-smiths or something. You might need to consolidate some of the rarer jobs into some general purpose group.

The chance for promotion helps encourage them to work harder at pleasing you (if they need any encouragement). Just make sure their outlet for doing so involves working harder, rather than murdering their boss so they can be more important.
>>
>>53601506
that was my theory as well < I just have no idea whether I would suffer a similar adverse reaction as I have never gotten close to a source of divine magic since my undeath
>>
So it turns out that small tunnel in the bottom of my lair I filled in wasn't a pathway to the underdark, but a portal to the abyss.

Anyone interested in a marilith. She might make a good pet/guard demon if she ever stops screaming about feasting on the hearts of all who stand against her.
>>
I'm a moderately dignified Golden in the midst of my second millennia.
((Dragon Thread is Best Thread))
>>
>>53601251

WHERE I'M FROM? IT'S A FUN PLACE, WITH LOUD WIND SINGING EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME! AND TUNNELS TO FLY THROUGH FOR DAYS AND YEARS. BUT I HAVE TO SHOUT HELLO TO OTHERS SO THEY HEAR ME OVER THE SINGING WIND.

...BUT WHEN I SHOUT HELLO HERE THE LITTLE HUMANOID PEOPLE JUST EXPLODE.
>>
>>53603035
MORALFAGS

MORALFAGS GET OUT

REEEEEEE
>>
>>53603098
Sounds like he's from Pandemonium.
>>
>>53601251
>What magic are you using.
Mostly transmutation. I know a little necromancy but not enough to do that

>>53601349
You mean like a wyvern? That might not be a bad idea.
Either way though I need to work on the duration before I try fighting any armies. Last time I got a little carried away and the transformation wore off right when I was trying to land in the middle of this village. Gods that was embarrassing.
>>
>>53574104
It's called 'role-reversal' I believe the term is called.
As humanoids traditionally and near to always serve us, some foolishly enjoy the idea of us being dependant upon and serving THEM.
That and they naturally recognize our Superiority as powerful genetics and hold craven to unsuported delusions of power and dominance.
It's rather adorable.
Like a kobald pretending itself a king.
>>
>>53604270
Once you possess all of the power in the world, the biggest kink you can get from there is to give it away and become powerless.
>>
>>53603438
I'm pretty sure he means arms as in armory. Blades fitted along wingbones can be nasty on the right dragon, and even a little guy like me can slash through necks and ankles with agile flying.

>>53604270
Sounds about right. Dragons are accepted as intrinsically far more powerful than most humans, so an average human pretending to be superior is strong powerplay. Like, "imagine if you had the biggest hoard you've seen... then put your current hoard on top of it."

>>53603035
Do you guys really not eat meat? I've never met a Gold, so all I've to go off of are overheard rumors while lounging in tavern rafters.
It's pretty great. I like the mostly lack of "real-world" interaction that often ruins similar threads. And I get to play a hammerspace dragon.
>>
>>53604626
and I can be a crotchety but surprisingly doting ancient skeletal dragon
>>
>>53604626
We don't have to eat meat, but we can if we want to.
>>
>>53604715
And I can be a fiery asshole with a heart of gold.
>>
>>53604854
Are you the same dragon from the other day? I, uh, thought about it and in order to travel to the city once more I had to trade away most of my possessions. My debt with the smithy is squared as well. I do still have a home in case things don't, work out. With her. I thought about trading this crystal but I'm not sure anyone else should have it. I haven't told anyone about it. The smithy doesn't know I broke his hammer, he thinks I simply lost it when I used it outside of town.

But I'm not sure what to expect. I'm still really nervous, but I've made up my mind. I'll begin my travels in the morning. Thank you for your help. Well, if uh, if it really was help. I guess I'll find out in a few days. Until then I probably won't be using this crystal.
>>
File: tmp_12155-LeDragonGold266891547.jpg (465KB, 752x1061px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12155-LeDragonGold266891547.jpg
465KB, 752x1061px
>>53603118
Testy, testy. Having a bit of class isn't something to be denounced. You're probably a White with that attitude of yours.
>>53604392
Heheh... I have heard similar in passing, though haven't truly considered it in terms of ourselves. Yes, I could see how a sufficiently bored wyrm might play-act chaotically the 'servant' to achieve great pleasures of humor.
As a passing fancy I may do similar. I already have an excellent few forms by polymorph.

...Especially as SOMEONE has turned my blue whales into zombies and ruined my oil industry! I knew something smelled off, but diving to get the taste of...of a mouthful of rotten mammal is utterly disgusting!
>>53604626
We eat plenty of meat, but avoid devouring sapients if at all possible. Humanoids may be crushed in my jaws, but I find eating them that may converse to be rather crass.
>>53604854
You may not, but this one prefers to simply be more choosy and respecting of fellow minds that hold awareness.

Oh, and I have been developing a communication with a celestial angel from not celestia, but the Plane of Elysium.
With their assistance in being a manifestation construct of divine energy and allowing moderated channelling, I have been able to clense my coast's nearest bay of corruption, though the majority has still lingering outside my spellworkings' radius.
The nearest kingdoms are very happy and rejuvinated marine-life is huddling easily caught...unfortunately. At least the smell has been reduced in my territory.
I'm not hopeless; rituals just take a little time and creative measures to set up. Any flushing of the remaining necrotic taint would require one with elder knowledge to I, however. I'm powerful, but not so much to revive a sea even with celestial-earned insight as if oft my first choice over scrying.

Oh, and my lands are to the west; far south to be just above the sand-blasted lands of the old fallen empires in the dunes. Those separating many of your own and the Long or Ryu-owned lands further.
>>
Sup' wimps? Anyone wanna test my volcano?
Seriously, it's boring. The mortals refuse to lava-dive my magma and it's too comfy to wanna leave and terrorize anyone. Maybe I'll just nap again...
>>
>>53605809
>The mortals refuse to lava-dive my magma
Probably because not many things can survive jumping in magma
>>
File: green dragon.jpg (133KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
green dragon.jpg
133KB, 640x446px
>>53605809
>>53605831
See, you're only ever going to see a firebreathing dragon doing that kinda shit. You're never going to see a green making toxic pools for laughs.
>>
>>53605809
I'll test it, you bet your horns! Where do you live at, lady? I'll show you a lavadive!
>>
>>53605927
Too hot for you to handle, but try Mount Vesarrious in the Southern Firelands if you wanna tussle for supremacy.
Bring treasure that won't melt if you aiming to impress any more than that.
>>
>>53605998
I'll be there within the week, just you wait. You'll be eating your words!
>>
>>53605809
>tfw too light, float on lava
Also, about half of what you wrote sounds like innuendo.

And so, another thread begins to fade away on autosage. I think I'll keep this character.
>>
File: tmp_12155-BeachGold-2033923680.jpg (322KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12155-BeachGold-2033923680.jpg
322KB, 752x1062px
>>53605875
You mean Reds specifically.
As a proud Gold-anon who is also a firebreather, I can assure you that not everyone who can take the heat likes to make a Desolation of their surrounding environment.
Though I can't claim to have made entirely good choices when it comes to Reds.

Mates from opposing breeds seldom work out for the best longterm. No matter how charming an older male 'seems' to make themselves out to be at first, they just fly away and humiliate you by bragging to all the elders while you tend your clutch!
>>
>>53563014
Ah thats the problem you used fire, if there is an aquifer you shouldn't have any trouble flooding the fort, I've heard dwarves are very bad swimmers.
>>
>>53592953
This is why White dragons shouldn't breed with their clutch-mates, they're already half-retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1018.png (110KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.png
110KB, 212x278px
Who here is awakened master race? Right now it's like me and five other dragons in this realm, and shit is amazing. You can basically take over the world as long as you offer humans stock options. You don't even have to worry about adventurers killing you and taking your horse because they are too busy stealing technicians from other corporations.

10/10 Would recommend.
>>
>>53606677
*horde I mean. Sorry, auto correct is part and parcel in this techno-punk dystopia.
>>
Digital wealth seems to ephemeral to be worthy of attention. Yes the little shifting numbers make mortals happy to do your bidding, but it's an illusion. Not real. Artificial.
I prefer real gold and gems under my claws rather than mindgames.
>>
>>53606850
>implying I don't roll around in 25% of the world's gold in one of my 150 hidden vaults
>implying a cave full of gems is better than owning controlling shares in the industries to CONSTANTLY GET YOU THOSE GEMS

It's like I'm talking to a half-orc here.
>>
File: 1442604438789.jpg (1MB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1442604438789.jpg
1MB, 1100x1500px
>>53606923
You have to understand: it's not simply the fact that we are wealthy that we revel in with our hordes. It's that our wealth is a show of its own value that draws so many dragons to the tried-and-true horde. Right in front of you.

It's the tactile feel of the chill of metals and precious stones which pierces through our thick scales to give us that luxurious feeling mortals would liken to silk. The fruits of our efforts and labors right in our grasp.

Is it more secure to have those one hundred fifty hidden vaults? Sure.

Are your buildings not impressive and larger than any hoard and perhaps as valuable? Yeah.

Are they making you enough money to buy all the gems of our collective hordes a hundred times over. Certainly.

But you only have them in abstracts. Masonry and carpentry, no matter how fine, will not compare to the almost visceral touch of raking my claws through coin. Having a horde so vast I need over a hundred hidden lairs means nothing if I cannot see it right where I am.

So, yes, your horde is impressive. But my hoard is the best.

>>53601518
Thank you, I've begun working this out and it's added enough titles to the tribe they are not fighting one another but still few enough that I don't need to remember too many titles and it motivates the 'rankless ones' to always strive for more.

>>53601788
Oh... Tempting, but they're so volatile.

>>53603035
>Moderately dignified
You give yourself too much credit.

>>53605809
Ooh! A challenge!...
>>53605998
Oh, you're looking for a date.

I'm sorry, I have my mate for now.

>>53606391
He's not a white dragon, you half-wyvern. That's a howling dragon from a plane of Chaos.
>>
File: post-26610-0-51203900-1462743056.jpg (150KB, 1020x1600px) Image search: [Google]
post-26610-0-51203900-1462743056.jpg
150KB, 1020x1600px
Ahh so this is where the dragons communicate from.

I've been studying your kind for some time, you're truly a magnificent species. I've only ever met one of you before... well two if you count a black dragon that tried to destroy my study. That was hardly a meeting but having a fresh body to dissect and write notes about was useful for my books. One day I hope to write a series of texts about the various dragons found in the world and dispel a lot of the fiction that so many humans, elves, and dwarves believe in (seriously I find people who think white dragons live in the cold because they'd MELT in warmer environments)

I have in my possession a spear that may interest one of you. It was created long ago to combat your kind, and must have been infused with the soul of one of it's wielders since whenever I pick it up it tells me tales of dragons it has slain and battles it took part in. I have no need for such a weapon and was hoping to offer a trade, this spear for some arcane knowledge. Perhaps if one of you had some old spellbooks stashed away somewhere. You wouldn't even need to give it to me, just give me time to copy the spells to mine. Perhaps while I'm there is be able to information about you direct from the source as well
>>
>>53608405
A lich might care.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.