[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite traditional game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: cirnocurious.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cirnocurious.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
What's your favorite traditional game?
>>
How "Traditional?"
Because I've always been a fan of Chess, but I also play D&D.
>>
Pretend
Mordheim
VtES
>>
>>53555551
Getting mad at people who like what I don't like or don't like what I like and engaging them in a circular venomous argument until the thread autosages, because to stop arguing would be to admit defeat even though the argument is circular, going no where, accomplishing nothing, and just generally wasting my time.
>>
probably blood bowl, but I haven't had the time to set aside for proper league play in years
>>
>>53555551
MonsterHearts
>>
File: yawn.jpg (30KB, 426x409px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
30KB, 426x409px
>>53555551
Sex. After that I enjoy Cyberpunk 2020 and Changeling the Lost.
>>
D&D 3.5
>>
>>53555551
Right now, I particularly enjoy Legend of the Five Rings.
>>
>>53556018
>sex
>changeling

You get one, not both.
>>
It's really hard to call a favourite RPG or board game, there are so many good ones that create distinct and enjoyable experiences.

On social deduction games, though, Secret Hitler blows all the rest out of the fucking water.
>>
File: Successful Dragon Bribe.png (215KB, 500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Successful Dragon Bribe.png
215KB, 500x1001px
vore ERP as a dragon pred
Honestly, probably cribbage. I've never been good at reading others' expressions, which makes all sorts of poker styles fucking awful, but cribbage is pretty fun.
>deciding which card or two are most likely to give the dealer the least amount of points
>or, as the dealer, figuring out which card or two to sacrifice to get the best total value out of both hands
>jockeying to hit the 15 and 31 marks
>smirking like a smug bastard because you just scored 6 points from 3-of-a-kind because the last person got a pair
>watching the reactions as the top card is revealed, because there's literally no reason to hide reactions
>seeing the dealer cringe or grin as he looks over the crib
>moving the little pegs around the track
It's so much fun.

Dragon mostly unrelated.
>>
>>53555551
FFG Star Wars is the best RPG system IMO, because of its dice alone.
>>
>>53556018
>sex
>magical realming
ftfy
>>
>>53555551
What ever miniatures game I'm into at the moment.
Looks like this summer is warmachine with a hint of the game I'm making atm
>>
>>53555551
The most traditional game. Life.
>>
Pirate Dice.

It's what we use for gambling in most of my campaigns because it's quick.
>>
>>53556591
Everytime I play Life I get stuck with two vans full of kids.
>>
>>53556648
That right there is winning at life anon...
>>
>>53555551
I always have a tonne of fun with Urban War when I can find people to play it with.
>>
File: talislanta.jpg (228KB, 1162x756px) Image search: [Google]
talislanta.jpg
228KB, 1162x756px
>>53555551
Talislanta, baby!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.