[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Order Will Win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: 1419386557056.png (647KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1419386557056.png
647KB, 1024x576px
Chaos sucks, and the forces of Chaos are here to stop Chaos!

>Malal was the embodiment of Chaos' indiscriminate and anarchic tendency toward destruction, even of itself and its own agents. The nature of Malal's/Malice's powers is parasitic, as the Renegade God grows in power only when the other Ruinous Powers do.

Malal is the god of Chaos Divided, and after the Emperor of Mankind screwed everything up, he's the galaxy's greatest chance for hope! The Children of Malice are here to fix everything and send Chaos back where it belongs! The Ruinous Powers can't win with us around!

Step one: Get the Star Child online. Time to fix this shit. Yeah, the Emperor fucked everything up, but the Imperium of Man needs a reboot. It's going to suck for a few centuries with the Astronomican offline, but you survived without it before. Just turn on a Pharos emphatic station if you really need a nightlight. The Children of Malice don't have time to coddle you. The Astronomican is drawing the Tyranids, and turning it off might just get ride of your bug infestation.

Step two: Free Isha. Nurgle is dumb as a block of wood. If a bunch of Firehawks can bust into his realm and free someone, we're sure as shit we can. Once we get her out of there, we're going to use her to birth Ynnead. Eldar God of the Dead, baby! Let's see how the Ruinous Powers like them apples.

Step three: Get those Primarch back here. Only three loyal Primarchs are actually DEAD, the other five are just being little bitches. They need a kick in the pants. Some Chaos power will get them up and running again. They can come fight us about it, but they're going to get the band back together if they have any hope of closing the Eye... oh, right.

Final Step: Close the Eye of Terror.
>>
>Final Step: Close the Eye of Terror.

Our Necron allies are working on this part. Just need to get some more of those Cadia Pylons up and running.
>>
Order won't win, there will be a scenario where chaos is suppose to win but get stomped and humiliated and higher ups say fuck it age of Sigmar 2.0 begins fully again.
>>
File: 815ix3tYPhL._SL256_.jpg (9KB, 190x256px) Image search: [Google]
815ix3tYPhL._SL256_.jpg
9KB, 190x256px
>>53537177
Do you desire to murder a god? I've got your man.
>>
>>53537669
Cobra?
>>
>>53538143
Faceless One. Bit of obscure lore with no art attached, just description. That pic fits pretty well, albeit the mask is pretty much the same as Cobra.
>>
>>53538143
kek
>>
>>53538143
I can imagine it now. Every single time order is about to win, Cobra fucks it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thbICk05yPk
>>
>Malal
>God of contratrian selfhating edgy teens
>greatest chance for hope
It is confirmed: Chaos shall be triumphant.
>>
>>53538622
>Chaos
>Gods of contrarian self-hating edgy teens
>greatest scourge on the ass of gaming
>Malal
>Self-hate manifested
>geedubs' in-joke regarding the chaosplayer scourge
ftfy
>>
>>53537177
YOU PATHETIC WHIGNEY LEECH

COME CLOSER YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF WARP ENERGY, I WILL REMOVE YOUR SKULL FOR THE SLIGHT UPON MY LORD

YOU LIKE ALL OF US IN THE WARP REQIRE THE MORTALS LIKE THEY REQUIRE US THUS THEY CAN NEVER BE FREE FROM US AND YOU WILL DRIFT BACK BACK INTO THE DARKNESS OF YOUR LONLEY EXISTACE FOR AT OUR DISPOSAL IS AN EPIC DEVICE THAT MEANS THE IMPERIAM SHALL NEVER DEFEAT US. WE CALL IT THE PROFIT MACHINE

WE SHALL NEVER END
>>
>>53539083
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
>>
>>53537381
The necrons are the only ones aware of the giant fuckup that the eldar did.

Even in DOW 3 they knew this, they had to put a fucking planet over the planet that had a spear that had captured a fucking daemon and the eldar fucked things up as usual.

Now they fucking pissed off at how they fuck things over.
At least the imperials are amusing to them, the the fucking cone heads? No way Jose!
>>
File: screenshot - Copy.gif (42KB, 270x433px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot - Copy.gif
42KB, 270x433px
>>53539083
>YOU LIKE ALL OF US IN THE WARP REQIRE THE MORTALS LIKE THEY REQUIRE US

And, if Chaos 'wins' there will be no mortals left. The eye is BLEEDING energy. We need to close it or we'll drain ourselves while killing our food supply.

LORDS, Chaos can be so shortsighted....
>>
File: Killicorn.jpg (2MB, 1865x2521px) Image search: [Google]
Killicorn.jpg
2MB, 1865x2521px
>>53542426
How could the Son's of Malice be "Pre-Horus?"
>>
File: 14317049582118.jpg (289KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
14317049582118.jpg
289KB, 535x800px
>>53542596

HOW INDEED!!!!!!!!
>>
File: BlackLady.jpg (468KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
BlackLady.jpg
468KB, 900x900px
I know of Chaos...
but
What is "Order?"
>>
>>53544958
Hmmmm...one of the Lost was dedicated to fightin' Chaos, perhaps? Me like.
A whole Legion lost, yet still fighting Chaos in the Warp...............you guys give me great idears!
>>
>>53537177
If this plan goes through you will destroy yourselves though, as if Chaos's power wanes Malices' must also. The imperium would have you dead
>>
File: courts-of-chaos.png (241KB, 1319x1600px) Image search: [Google]
courts-of-chaos.png
241KB, 1319x1600px
>>53546059

The whole point of Malice is to destroy itself.

Chaos must turn in on itself, otherwise it's not worthy of the name.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.