[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ccg/ Custom Card General /cct/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 71

File: Magic Primer (+0).png (2MB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Primer (+0).png
2MB, 1400x1800px
Vehicles edition!

>To make cards, download MSE for free from here:
http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/
>OR
>Mobile users might have an easier time signing up here:
https://mtg.design/

>Hi-Res MSE Templates
http://pastebin.com/Mph6u6WY

>Mechanics doc (For the making of color pie appropriate cards)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgaKCOzyqM48dFdKRXpxTDRJelRGWVZabFhUU0RMcEE

>Read this before you post cards for the first time, or as a refresher for returning cardmakers
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jn1J1Mj-EvxMxca8aSRBDj766rSN8oSQgLMOXs10BUM

>Design articles by Wizards
http://pastebin.com/Ly8pw7BR

>Primer: NWO and Redflagging
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/community-forums/creativity/custom-card-creation/578926-primer-nwo-redflagging

>Q: Can there be a sixth color?
A: http://pastebin.com/kNAgwj7i

>Q: What's the difference between multicolor and hybrid?
A: http://pastebin.com/yBnGki1C

>Q: What is precedence?
A: http://pastebin.com/pGxMLwc7

>Art sources
http://www.artstation.com/
http://drawcrowd.com/
http://fantasygallery.net/
http://grognard.booru.org/
http://fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com/

>Stitch cards together with
http://old.photojoiner.net/

>/ccg/ sets (completed and in development)
http://pastebin.com/hsVAbnMj

OT: >>53438226
>>
File: Brighthearth Footman.jpg (47KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Brighthearth Footman.jpg
47KB, 375x523px
Pun not intended. Oldish card.
>>
looking to find some custom cards that are tribal and edh friendly, specifically myr and merfolk, anyone care to share some or brew some up?
>>
File: Arcanis Walking Enigma.jpg (45KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanis Walking Enigma.jpg
45KB, 375x523px
Reposting since I posted it at the very end of the last thread
>>
File: 297947_1.jpg (67KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
297947_1.jpg
67KB, 630x630px
>>53519488
>anyone care to share some or brew some up?
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT!
>>
>>53519521
The +3 does not work, needs to be one sentence connected by and, also too powerful. +1 should be 0.
>>
>>53519521
Not a fan. First off, I don't like the idea of turning Arcanis into a planeswalker. The +3 should be an actual planeswalker ability, not a creature ability stapled onto a planeswalker. The ult is very underwhelming, but it's highly possible it's stronger than I think. Though on the other hand, I expect a 3UUU to be really impressive. +1 is probably too good.
>>
>>53519622
>The +3 does not work, needs to be one sentence connected by and
Are you sure? Ongoing Investigation for example has '[Cost]: Investigate. You gain 2 life.'
I don't see a reason you couldn't have several sentences in an activated ability rather than one connected with an and.
>>
>>53519670
>draw six cards the turn after it comes down (or 5 if you want to turn 3 more next turn)
>underwhelming

I don't know what you're smoking, but I'd like some.

>>53519488
Does merfolk really need more cards? Myr are cool though, I'll look what I have.
>>
>>53519729
As worded only your own creatures will be unable to untap, not your opponents' as I suspect you intend.
>>
>>53519882
No, it's all within the quotation marks. Arcanis gains:
"2UU: Bounce Arcanis. Attacking creatures don't untap."
until your next turn. It should work, looking at for example Reef Worm.
>>
>>53519670
>The +3 should be an actual planeswalker ability, not a creature ability stapled onto a planeswalker.
Well to be fair, there's tons of design space left in giving planeswalkers activated abilities and so on. WotC is deliberately being very conservative with their planeswalker design space so they don't run out. Expect a planeswalker with an activated ability in the next five to ten years, guaranteed.
>>
>>53519952
whoops, missed the quotes
>>
>>53519456
MOAR DWARVES

Erhm, I mean: Nice keyword, seems decent all around. Not too much to say about it.
>>
File: Into the Unknown.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Into the Unknown.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
Working on the uncommons of the set so I can piece together the commons that support the archetypes
>>
>>53520144
This effect should be at least 5 mana. This is strictly better than draw three cards.
>>
>>53519456
>get a few of them
>get mana dork/mana rock
>represent 4-6 first-striking damage.

I feel like this might make attacking too hard in whatever format it's in and stall out games.
>>
>>53520028
Don't care, still not a fan. Even if Wizards started doing it, I still wouldn't like the design, and I'd still say it's a creature ability stapled to a planeswalker.

>>53520144
Hey, it's been a while. Where you been?
>>
>>53520221
>Don't care, still not a fan. Even if Wizards started doing it, I still wouldn't like the design, and I'd still say it's a creature ability stapled to a planeswalker.
Out of curiosity, what did you think of the new Nissa with an X in her cost?
>>
>>53520221
Been out of the country for a few weeks so haven't had time to work on the set.

>>53520191
I'l put a note to test at both mana costs.
>>
>>53520192
2/1s with unconditional first strike start at 1W and 1R, most recently Gearshift Ace and Aether Chaser, so a Savannah Lions with conditional first strike doesn't seem super outlandish, although it may be pushing the envelope for Savannah Lions with upside.

As for more Drive cards, never really fleshed out the keyword. I expect it would get the standard treatment and give haste/first strike/trample/flying/lifelink/etc. on the uncommons, with additional costs as another knob to tweak. As you may notice from the flavor, it was intended to be a hypothetical Kaladesh keyword to pair well with Crew and other artifacts.
>>
>>53520364
>I'l put a note to test at both mana costs.
maybe look at Urban Evolution if you do it? It's literally 3GU to draw 3, play an extra land.
>>
File: Andy Franklin Human Bomb6.jpg (54KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Andy Franklin Human Bomb6.jpg
54KB, 375x523px
Last version was 1 to prevent 1 damage, and you got a charge counter each time you did, and the destruction ability was WB to tap and destroy a single permanent.

>>53520258
Ugh. A dressed-up artifact basically. Not a fan at all. I mean, the abilities themselves seem alright, but it's just so off-putting to see on a planeswalker. Seriously, take out the last ability, I could easily make that Nissa an artifact or enchantment.
>At the beginning of your upkeep, look at the top card of your library. If it's a land card or a creature card with converted mana cost less than or equal to the number of charge counters on ~, you may put that card onto the battlefield. Otherwise, scry 2 and put two charge counters on ~.
I realize it's not exactly the same, but still. Urgh, I find it hard to express why exactly I dislike it. I guess at the end of the day, it just doesn't feel like a planeswalker to me.

>>53520364
Oh cool. Mind if I ask where you went? Have a nice time?
>>
>>53520469
At some point, they'll run out of variations of

+ Card advantage
- Protect itself
--- Basically Win

for their PWs
>>
File: Stromblood Brigade.jpg (47KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Stromblood Brigade.jpg
47KB, 375x523px
>>53520469
To a few place in america.
>>53520420
I'm aware of Urban Evolution.
>>
>>53520469
>Seriously, take out the last ability, I could easily make that Nissa an artifact or enchantment.
To be fair, you could make most Giddeons as an Indestructible creature that can't block.
>>
>>53520580
Into the Unknown's effect is probably better than Urban Evolution. Revealing what you've drawn is a pretty small downside compared to potentially ramping for three, IMHO.
>>
File: Korro Tribal Hunter4.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Korro Tribal Hunter4.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
Speaking of planeswalkers. For this one, I guess I feel kinda self-conscious about the first ability and the second ability both boosting P/T. In completely different ways, but still. Maybe replace +2/+0 with untap?

>>53520613
Hmm, true. I guess I just expect it from Gideon at this point. And I like the flavor of it, I feel like it fits him very well.
>>
>>53521138
>Maybe replace +2/+0 with untap?
I feel like that's a pretty huge nerf, going from an overrun to that unless it also gives you another combat phase.
>>
>>53521185
>another combat phase
Huh, never even thought of that before, but I'm liking the idea. OK, how much would you cost the ability if it just untapped then added the extra combat, with no abilities or P/T bonuses? -3?
>>
>>53521268
Hmm, a sorcery that does just that is cmc 4, so it would be an almost strictly better Relentless Assault. I'd say that's still fair, so yeah. -3 seems fair.
>>
>>53521336
Sounds good. Thanks a lot.
>>
File: Roxy Rocket3.jpg (53KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Roxy Rocket3.jpg
53KB, 375x523px
Reposting this since it only got posted near the end of the last thread. She rides rockets, what a surprise, and the idea is that when she dies, the rocket explodes and causes some collateral damage. That said, I'm not entirely sure about how to balance the body with the ability.
>>
File: Luxcage.jpg (29KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Luxcage.jpg
29KB, 375x523px
>>53522776
So this is, best case scenario, a 1 for 1 if you have immediate removal for it (or a counterspell). If you let it attack, you either take five to the face, or if you're lucky enough to have flying/reach blockers, its a 4 for 1 minimum.

It seems like an incredible amount of value for five mana. I'd be more comfortable with destroying a single land or artifact, or maybe it being a 4/3 or 4/2 or something, so its not a four turn clock on its own.

>card
Weird O-Ring variant.
>>
>>53522776
I think the "defending player controls" clause in the last ability makes this too strong, but I don't know the power level of your set.
>>
>>53523533
Card is conceptually great. All the other exile enchantments have to leave the battlefield for the exiled card to return though. I might template it like:

Flash
When Luxcage enters the battlefield, exile target nonland permanent until Luxcage leaves the battlefield.
Whenever you're dealt damage, sacrifice Luxcage.
>>
File: Colin Wilkes9.jpg (102KB, 752x523px) Image search: [Google]
Colin Wilkes9.jpg
102KB, 752x523px
>>53523675
I think I'll just have it Demolish one instead of three. Still think I'll keep the randomness of it though. And I'm not really making an actual set with these cards, it's just a collection of comic book-related cards. If it were an actual set, it'd be, like, 95% rares. One of the questions I've gotten is if I have any common or uncommon cards at all in my "set".

>>53523533
All good points. As I said above, reducing Demolish to one. And you make a good point with the power, I think I will reduce the base stats.

>Luxcage
Hmm, I actually think it would be more interesting if it only gave back the exiled permanent if its controller has a source deal damage to you. There is a small weird situation where the controller and owner of the card are different, but I don't think it would be a huge issue.
>>
File: Honorable Ossuant.jpg (35KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Honorable Ossuant.jpg
35KB, 375x523px
>>53523898
Changed. This better captures its fragility, I think.

>>53523974
The problem there is that I think the wording gets gnarly fast.
>When you're dealt damage by a source controlled by a player who owns a card exiled with ~, sacrifice ~.
versus
>When you're dealt damage, sacrifice ~.

>card
From a few threads ago and I don't think it got much notice. If Amonkhet can have white mummies, we can have white Skeletons, right?
>>
File: Talk to Fish.jpg (58KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Talk to Fish.jpg
58KB, 375x523px
Hoping to move this one to the finished folder. Not a whole lot going on, but I decided to make this after people kept asking about Aquaman. I realize that technically there are more types in MTG that match up to aquatic non-sapient animals that Aquaman presumably has control over, but I excluded all the ones that are exclusive to Magic, like Homarid. If I missed any creature type you think should be included that doesn't fall under the category I just described, please let me know.

>>53524290
>The problem there is that I think the wording gets gnarly fast.
You can link the abilities so it only refers to the one card exiled with it. Imprint uses this type of wording.
>When ~ enters the battlefield, exile target nonland permanent an opponent controls until ~ leaves the battlefield.
>When a source controlled by the owner of the exiled card deals damage to you, sacrifice ~.
But it's ultimately up to you.

>card
Well, it's all up to how you flavor it. I'm not really keen on the idea myself though. Anyway, I think for the cost maybe you could reduce the ability cost a bit. Maybe 1W?
>>
File: Arms Blitz.jpg (141KB, 744x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Arms Blitz.jpg
141KB, 744x1039px
>>53524538
I think for 6 mana this could be an instant. Also, I'm curious why you decided to make a new creature type for Atlanteans instead of making them merfolk?
>>
File: Arthur Curry Aquaman16.jpg (45KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur Curry Aquaman16.jpg
45KB, 375x523px
>>53524630
I couldn't really bring myself to make Merfolk that weren't at least partially Blue, and the Aquaman card I was making kept not having Blue in it. I might possibly change my mind after going through other Aquaman cards though.

>card
Why put the cards back on top? Anyway, I think better wording would be
>Look at the top five cards of your library. You may put an Equipment card with converted mana cost 3 or less from among them onto the battlefield. Put the rest on the top of your library in a random order. You may attach the Equipment to a creature you control.
>>
>>53524738
The reason was to give a WR card less virtual card advantage than a Green or Blue card might. Fixed the wording.
>>
File: The Killing Joke3.jpg (55KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
The Killing Joke3.jpg
55KB, 375x523px
>>53524882
Eh, still not keen on it though. I mean, it sounds like you're basically saying "Oh, didn't find what you were looking for? Maybe you'll find it after five turns." I think even just exiling the cards or milling them would be better than putting them back on top. But I'm not too knowledgeable about this kind of stuff, so I'm probably wrong.
>>
File: Anointment of Arms.jpg (255KB, 744x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Anointment of Arms.jpg
255KB, 744x1039px
>>53525157
That's fair. Just randomizing them on bottom is probably fine. After reviewing the wording on CoCo I'm pretty sure this is correct. The "up to one" is so the card doesn't fizzle because one of its clauses has no target.

>card
hnnnnng
>>
File: Victor Stone Cyborg8.jpg (47KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Victor Stone Cyborg8.jpg
47KB, 375x523px
Another go on Cyborg. Decided to scale him with your other artifacts. Hopefully the ping cost isn't too low.

>>53525277
Well, true, tucking randomly is usually only done when you're told to reveal cards from the top until you find a specific card. That way if there's nothing that matches the specified card, you basically just shuffle your library instead of reording the entire damn thing, pissing off everyone else playing the game.

As for the "up to one" bit, I really recommend not using that and just saying
>You may attach that Equipment to a creature you control.
I say this because you have to pick targets as you cast the spell and before the spell resolves. Meaning you don't know what Equipment you might get out of it. What Equipment you get might affect what creature you want to attach it to. Also, why any creature and not just your own? I realize there aren't many times where you want to attach Equipment to a creature you don't control, but still.

>hnnnnng
You will have to spell this out for me. Not trying to be difficult, but I am this oblivious sometimes.
>>
>>53525157
>Manaless Dredge pays 6 life, discards 6 cards and puts the top 6 cards of their library into their yard on turn 1.
>Opponent has 1 card in hand at star of their turn.
>Dredge now has 12 card yard to play from
h o l y f u c k
>>
File: The Killing Joke2.jpg (55KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
The Killing Joke2.jpg
55KB, 375x523px
>>53525460
Whoops. Here's the previous iteration.
>>
>>53525483
>Opponent on play
>Manaless dredge on draw
>Dredge draws a card, discards 7, pays 7, mills 7, opponent's hand vanishes
>Dredge now has FOURTEEN card yard to play with
:^) Oh yeah I feel it, Mr. Krabs.
>>
>>53525397
The wording "up to 1" allows for zero targets, which is why it has become the go to language for cards like this. It does the same thing but you target any creature (I don't have a particular scenario in mind where you'd want to target an opponent's creature but who am I to deny posterity a trick?).
>>
File: The Killing Joke4.jpg (54KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
The Killing Joke4.jpg
54KB, 375x523px
>>53525592
My problem isn't "up to one" my problem is that it targets. As I said before, you have to choose the target before you know what, if any, Equipment you get.

>>53525547
OK, cool, another one down. At least I know now that making it an alt cost isn't going to work.
>>
>>53525662
Just realized, this is probably way too close to Death Cloud now, isn't it?
>>
File: BANG Flag Gun3.jpg (58KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
BANG Flag Gun3.jpg
58KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53526851
Great flavor
>>
File: Midnight Express.png (245KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Express.png
245KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Frederick Riot.jpg (50KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Frederick Riot.jpg
50KB, 375x523px
>>53527686
Thanks!

>>53527723
Seems pretty cool. Kinda makes me want to make my own vehicle.
>>
File: Soul Train.jpg (39KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Train.jpg
39KB, 375x523px
>>53527723
>>53528066
>>
File: Supply Barge.jpg (40KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Supply Barge.jpg
40KB, 375x523px
Memory issues?

>>53528066
Hilarious with Pyrohemia and ilk.
>>
File: Billy Batson2.jpg (99KB, 752x523px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Batson2.jpg
99KB, 752x523px
Going to sleep before I pass out. Here's another go on Billy Batson. Card cost and stats lowered, now you only need two counters rather than six, but to make up for that now each counter costs 3. Everything else should be the same.

>>53529050
>Riot
Right. Just remembered Sprouting Phytohydra. Ergh, so a better cost would be something like 4GU? Shit.

>card
Part of me wants to like this, but another part of me wonders why you should bother putting +1/+1 counters on stuff you're probably just going to tap in order to Crew.

And I don't really see any memory issues here. Even if there were, putting it at rare helps.
>>
>>53519456
Too much of an upside for a Savannah Lion. The difference between one and two mana is huge.

>>53520144
agreed that it needs to cost more.

>>53520580
Not really a fan of recruit because of how many tokens you need, even after WotC made embalm.

>>53523533
I like the idea.
>>
File: Papagenu.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Papagenu.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Master Exploder.jpg (40KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Master Exploder.jpg
40KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Ironwrought Ark.png (275KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ironwrought Ark.png
275KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Waltz of the Damned.jpg (36KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Waltz of the Damned.jpg
36KB, 375x523px
>>53530099
I dunno if that's the 100% accurate wording, but its clever. I like it.

>card
Board wipe. Maybe up to seven mana? The upside is that you control death triggers. Also arms races Indestructible, as I love to do.
>>
File: Car Chase City.jpg (46KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Car Chase City.jpg
46KB, 375x523px
>>
File: download (4).jpg (235KB, 1165x543px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
235KB, 1165x543px
>>
File: The Pick of Destiny.jpg (43KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
The Pick of Destiny.jpg
43KB, 375x523px
>>
File: shrug.jpg (741KB, 1875x1046px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
741KB, 1875x1046px
I got bored and opened my playground set to fool around in

The top row is full of common counterspells of each major color.

The bottom row is just a bunch of random ideas I had.

>>53530355
I'm really liking Focus and Restraint. Street Magic can easily get too convoluted.
>>
File: Groundsear Shaman.jpg (51KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Groundsear Shaman.jpg
51KB, 375x523px
>>53530521
>common
>pie breaks

I know I'm a teapot calling the kettle black half the time, but I think counterspells are one of those things that everyone but blue and maaaaaaaybe white should really have. And even the white and black ones that do exist are suspect, in my eyes. Systematic Rejection would be a sweet blue counterspell though, as is Wasteful Use.

Halt Aggression strikes me as too swingy and antifun. Double Kill has cute trinket text that I'm not quite getting the point of. Recycle is unfortunately the name of a card, and costs can't target. Also, why one or two? Either put them on one or just go whole hog and let me distribute freely. Haha more Riftsweeping nope. Flashy Return can just say "it deals..." Its also not Green.
>>
File: Lunar Temple.png (231KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Temple.png
231KB, 375x523px
>>53530876
I suppose anyone willing to crack a fetch for 1 life to grab a shock land would be more than happy with this.

>>53530521
Not a fan of counterspells in anything but blue. I suppose we'll see a day where white and black get them, but it is not this day. It's one of those things that I'd advocate waiting for WotC to do in a non-experimental capacity.

Halt Aggression is just unfun. Double Kill is too good. Recycle is pretty cool, actually. Anon above me is right though, you'll want this to "exile target blah blah, if you do, yadda yadda". Rescue from Infinity is weird. I don't really care for grabbing stuff out of exile like this, unless it's a very narrow thematic thing like Runic Repetition and the like. Flashy Return is just mechanic soup to me.

>>53530364
I feel like this wants a silver border for the reference, but eh, not a stickler. You'll want a timing for that wipe though. Beginning of upkeep maybe?

>>53530352
>T, Pay 2 life:
Also the wording needs work I think.

Speaking of legendary lands that are probably bad ideas... Pale Moon on a land is okay, rite guise?
>>
File: Evana Heartless Contessa.png (237KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Evana Heartless Contessa.png
237KB, 375x523px
>>53530333
Well, 6 mana seems to be the benchmark for "wipe in your favor" so this is probably fine, considering things like Phyrexian Rebirth (a card I often cite 'round these parts). If you do raise the cost to 7 then make it 5BB, not 4BBB, I think.

>>53530099
"For each artifact you control, the total power of creatures required to crew ~ is reduced by 1."? I am really not sure here. I know crew is a cost, but 1 usually implies mana, even though you have the correct 1 here. I think the reduction requires specification, because if you were reducing life costs, for example, you'd say "life" not just 1. But I don't know if my wording works; I tried to find a card that reduces life costs you pay but they never made one (good thing too, given Phyrexian mana) so I can't say what else it could be.

>>53529676
Sure, I guess. Type would likely be Yeti though. It's hard to take cards with this kind of art seriously for me. I guess I'm just an autist or something. They always feel like a joke. You might want it to be "other Sasquatch" though so you can actually play around the damn thing.

>>53529744
Same art issue again. Aside from that, feels pretty strong. I wouldn't advise putting this much power on a utility body either. Never feels good to have to tap a high-power creature to get utility out of it instead of getting to swing with it. You could make the "exploder" ability trigger on combat damage to defending player maybe? Could be more interesting, and you could make it cost a touch less.

>>53529191
Glad to see Billy at 1/1. Also glad to see you didn't think we were joking about the counters either. This feels better, though I dunno how balanced it is. You can get Shazam turn 4. That seems pretty crazy, but you have to defend Billy till then, and he's as weenie as they come. I'd almost say try to re-jigger Shazam to use his counters to be indestructible so you can force him to change back as an opponent.

Heartless Summoning for everyone on a body is fun, right?
>>
>>53531766
>>53529744
Oops, I misread Exploder; I guess he wants to have high power on a utility creature. I think again though that he'd be better balanced triggering on combat damage to opponents and paying a reduced cost. As-is it's just a really punishing card that's not very interactable.
>>
File: Frith Militia.png (280KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Frith Militia.png
280KB, 375x523px
Could this have haste and still be fair? (at common, that is)
>>
File: Frith Militia.png (281KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Frith Militia.png
281KB, 375x523px
>>53532073
This might be better, actually. Higher toughness balances out the risk/reward a bit.
>>
>>53530521
>Systematic Rejection
This is blue. I've nothing against white counterspells, but they should be color appropriate and probably soft counters. This is neither.
>Wasteful Use
Very weak. This mostly targets big cmc spells, but there's better options for that already, e.g. Disdainful stroke.
>Erase the evidence
Not a fan. If you want to give black counters at all I feel they should counter creatures only.
>Creative Solution
Red already has interaction with the stack.
>Primitive Form
Creature counters in green? What are you thinking?
>Halt Aggression
I guess this is fine at 6 mana. I don't like it though.
>Double Kill
Just give it an exile clause.
>Rescue from Infinity
No. Recurring cards from exile that easily is not ok.
>Flashy Return
Not seeing the green here. Jeskai makes more sense, I think.
>>
File: Expensive Vessel.png (234KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Expensive Vessel.png
234KB, 375x523px
Due to its low interactive-ness once Guide lands on something (Can't be removed like an aura could), hexproof is uncool.

This is somewhat of a workaround. Thoughts?
>>
>>53532089
seems fair to me, you could probably even change it to when it becomes tapped and still be fair
>>
>>53530099
I'd use
>Crew X, where X is 9 minus the number of other artifacts you control.

>>53530364
One word: Worldslayer.

>>53531766
>Billy Batson
Fuck, didn't even think about mana curve. You'd think I'd be better at making DFC's by now. OK, might change the counter ability to give him Indestructible. Which would fit rather nicely with what I have planned for Black Adam. I'll see if I can get a mockup of him in here soon.

>card
Guess it's OK. Just Heartless Summoning on a creature.
>>
File: Black Adam4.jpg (90KB, 752x523px) Image search: [Google]
Black Adam4.jpg
90KB, 752x523px
>>53531766
>>53534302
OK, here's Black Adam. Idea of having the super on the front and the counter-generator on the back was suggested by another anon.
>>
File: Mack Delgado Clownface3.jpg (47KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Mack Delgado Clownface3.jpg
47KB, 375x523px
bump
>>
>>53531766
They are kind of intended as jokes, but not true silver-bordered cards. Except maybe Papagenu. It's what I get for using song titles as card names.

Thanks for the help, though! I'll work on the wording on Car Chase City. Would Exploder work better on a swing? Does that feel more like he's blowing someone's mind so hard it explodes?
>>
File: Bewitching Minstrel.png (284KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Bewitching Minstrel.png
284KB, 375x523px
>>53534302
But it's Heartless Summoning for EVERYBODY. Kinda buttfucks weenie tokens and such, so I was worried about the balance aspect.

>>53534485
Kinda funky, but I like how it works, actually. Even cheating it into your yard isn't really that much of an advantage since it's a pretty basic beater without any shazam counters. I think it's pretty close to fine, and I like how it plays compared to Billy.

>>53535910
This is a LOT of text. Is there any way to pare this down? I feel like figuring out a way to get it to two abilities would be best. Maybe merge the counter removal in with the FS/DS ability, so if you remove one, he gest FS, two or more he gets DS until end of turn? Or make him interact with Equipment? I know your Amazons do that already but who's to say a few villains can't have that too?

>>53537253
I think as it is I'd rather see it swing instead of just tap, but if you want it to be a tap utility creature AND swing, maybe reduce the power, rebalance the costs, and give it firebreathing? That could add some nice decision-making to it.

Card from several threads ago.
>>
File: Flashlancer Seraph.jpg (41KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Flashlancer Seraph.jpg
41KB, 375x523px
>>53529191
>>53534485
Take a drink every time you say "shazam."

As for Black Adam, I don't like how you have to pay 16 mana before you can even begin to reap the benefits of his indestructible ability.

>>53535910
A 6/5 double strike is super dangerous on its own, but this is /co/-land where 7/7 flying indestructible lifelinkers come down turn 4 barring interaction. I agree with the other Anon and say either merge or cut one of the abilities.

>>53539172
This seems niche, especially since BR tends to be an aggro style deck that's not interested in leaving up blockers to sweep up 1/1s.

>card
Convoke reward card. Costing convoke cards is wonky since 90% of them are ultra expensive.
>>
File: Panda Delgado7.jpg (56KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Panda Delgado7.jpg
56KB, 375x523px
Ugh, dead thread again. Might as well try to give some feedback.

Anyway, Panda. Trying to simplify the shit out of this because I like the idea behind the effect and the flavor, but it is a nightmare mechanically. I'd like to keep the counter removal ability just so you can do something with them after you get them, but I realize that it does eat up space. And yes, I've never posted this before, and the idea for this card hadn't even occured to me before today, but I'm already on my seventh iteration. You know the card Epiphany Storm? That happens to me a lot.

>>53529676
I don't get it. Anyway, mechanical very strong. I think maybe you should bump up the cost a bit as well as the P/T.

>>53529744
So he doesn't do any damage if he hits an artifact? Weird. I'd like it more if it pinged for CMC. Also, it should probably have B in its mana cost somewhere, and maybe up the cost of the ability. Maybe. That's kinda tricky.

>>53530333
Eh... I guess technically it works, but it's still really weird.

>>53530352
Really not liking the first ability. Mana ability should have tap before paying 2 life. I think technically the mana ability works as-is, but I'd recommend this wording, which I'm making by looking at Cavern of Souls.
>[...] Spend this mana only to cast a creature spell, and that spell gains haste.
AFAIK, giving a keyword to a spell means the permanent the spell becomes will also have the keyword.

>>53530355
>Focus
No clause to help you out if you hit a land? Anyway, seems like it could be really good, but you'd need a bit of luck.

>Restraint
So, it's basically "I ran out of gas: the card" right? Seems cool. Though like with the last one, I have no idea how to cost it.

>Street Magic
No. Just no.

>>53533823
Well, Guide basically turns stuff into one-use auras, so I think it can definitely work, it just needs to have the right abilities and costs. Actually, now that I say that, seeing Guide on Auras would be kind cool. Aura-Embalm basically.
>>
>>53539172
>But it's Heartless Summoning for EVERYBODY. Kinda buttfucks weenie tokens and such, so I was worried about the balance aspect.
Oh shit, you're right. Didn't even notice. In that case, pretty swingy, since it's probably going to fuck up most weenie decks. Hard call, unsure about this.

>Black Adam
Thanks. The problem with the Shazam-related cards is that I'm trying to get the core mechanics down before I actually start going in-depth with individual cards. I'd like to finish Billy and Black Adam, then create four more cards, but if the complexity isn't there I'll just finish these two.

>Clownface
Yeah, trying to pare it down a lot. I've wanted to do an ability like this for a while though, so I'll probably hang onto it until I exhaust all options.

>card
Still like it.

>>53539271
>Black Adam
Yeah, that was kinda my fear too.

>Clownface
You realize Billy isn't done, right? Actually, being able to get Shazam out turn 4 is something I wasn't taking into account and I'll definitely have to change later. Anyway, as for Clownface, I think I might just take out the removal ability entirely. The FS/DS ability is what I was really going after in the first place anyway.

>card
Cost seems super high for what it does, but considering it's basically a free 4/3 Flying FStriker, it's probably a good idea. Have to say, not super crazy about it though.
>>
>>53539271
>Convoke reward card. Costing convoke cards is wonky since 90% of them are ultra expensive.
Probably because you can cast them for free with enough creatures. Probably why Wizards made Improvise so it could only pay generic mana and not colored mana. And they only put it on two colorless cards, and the one card that gives it out doesn't work for artifacts. If we ever see Affinity again, as unlikely as it is, I have a strong feeling it's not going to be on a lot of colorless cards.
>>
File: Shrewd Informant.png (230KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Shrewd Informant.png
230KB, 375x523px
>>53539271
>This seems niche, especially since BR tends to be an aggro style deck that's not interested in leaving up blockers to sweep up 1/1s.
It also has the advantage of forcing creatures your opponents might not want to attack with to swing, but I suppose that's also niche. I guess for draft purposes it'd want to be a rare, so it'd need a bit of retooling.

>Seraph
I like this a lot, but the idea that it's free if you already have 7 creatures out in GW is kinda... yeah I dunno about that. Plus add the G ramp into this and you basically have a creature you can reliably get out turn 4, and not exhaust yourself doing it.

>>53539300
Wow this is... I don't even know how to evaluate this. I mean I guess it's probably fine but it's gonna get you dogpiled in multiplayer. I wouldn't use it except Panda is hot and I don't care if that summons Chris Hansen to my house.

No time to make new cards so have something else that's old...ish? I don't have truly old cards anymore.
>>
OK, this is the absolutely most streamlined versions of these cards now. Although I am stumped on what Panda should for removing counters now. I'll think of something later. I hope. Anyway, this'll probably be the last time I post either of these cards in this thread, sorry to bug you guys with them.

>>53540415
>card
Have I seen this before? Well, I'm still not entirely sold in Envious, though I do like the idea of a comeback mechanic. Seeing what other cards are in your set, if you're making one, will probably help in judging it. Anyway, I don't really like how it relies completely on Envious just to work. I think I'd like to see it as a 1/1 for 1U. 1/2 would be even better, but I can live with 1/1.
>>
>>53540415
>>53540880
>Chris Hansen
Not really related, but this reminded me of an issue of Outsiders with John Walsh of America's Most Wanted. I hate that issue. The premise of superheroes, lead by Nightwing aka the first guy trained by fucking Batman, needing this guy's help was absurd. The entire concept was super forced. It's like the DC execs said "Oh god, that's a stinker. Put it in Outsiders, nobody reads that shit anyway."
>>
File: Divine Tribulation.jpg (37KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Divine Tribulation.jpg
37KB, 375x523px
>>53540880
>Whenever ~ attacks, put a knife counter on it. Then, it gets +1/+0 and gains first strike until end of turn. If it has two or more knife counters on it, it gets double strike instead.
>Whenever ~ attacks, put a gun counter on it. Then, it deals 3 damage to up to one target creature or player. If it has two or more gun counters on it, it deals 6 damage to that creature or player instead.

Not sure if the partial replacement is sufficiently unambiguous. And you lose a bit of the functionality on Panda by splitting the shots. But I think that's worth it for removing the awkwardness of two separate triggers.

>>53540415
I'm always wary of P/T boosts that can suddenly vanish when they do things like cast unrelated spells, or if you draw cards. Leads to things dying randomly and I dislike that.

>card
Half Curse of the Cabal, half Armageddon, half Merciless Eviction.
>>
File: Incarnated Lightning.jpg (49KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Incarnated Lightning.jpg
49KB, 375x523px
Page 9 bump.
>>
File: Blood Stalker.png (268KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Stalker.png
268KB, 375x523px
>>53540880
I'm with >>53542627 here on the wording. I hope it works, because it'd streamline things a lot. For Panda, maybe have her remove X gun counters to do blanket damage to nonfliers? I dunno.
>Informant
Yeah, I've posted it before, but whether you've seen it or not is another story. Anyway, Envious was just an attempt to dream up a UB evergreen; something I have been toying with for years. You'd think I'd be better at it than I am. Oh well. Honestly it fits B more than U, but It seems like less of a stretch than a lot of the guild mechanics so I figured it wasn't all bad. I wanted it to be a 1 drop since you can also slap equipment on it and the like to enable the draw effect, but I suppose a 1/1 for 1U would be okay. Maybe a 1/2, as you say.

>>53541010
Kek. They must have had some money flow down the pipe. That's usually what happens.

>>53542627
>Informant
I can understand that. It's just a mockup for Envious, as stated above. I usually whip up 3-5 cards with mechanics I come up with to make sure they can work in a variety of ways, and I always wanted a 1-drop card draw on combat damage creature, so I went for it for funsies.
>Tribulation
This is fucking awesome. I love it. It seems perfectly balanced to me, but it's also easy to design your deck to ignore the punishment you'd normally take. Esper control, baby.

>>53544449
A potentially re-usable Lightning Elemental? Sure, why not. I'd cost it the same as the original card though since it's technically better in every way, so 3R.

One more old card while I fire up MSE to work on new stuff. Remembrance is probably one of the better mechanics I've come up with, even if it's likely not printable because it relies on some rules that no new or casual player is going to know off hand. Still, I guess they'd get to learn?
>>
File: Oliver Queen Green Arrow6.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver Queen Green Arrow6.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
Green Arrow again. I have high hopes that this will get moved to the finished folder soon. The only thing I have on my mind right now is whether or not the Blue ability should stay where it is or be changed.

>>53542627
Thanks for the suggestions. Though for Clownface, I'm going to say
>it gets an additional +1/+0 and gains double strike instead.
And as for Panda, I'm starting to get a bit wary of having it deal 6 damage whenever it attacks. I think I'll restrict it to having two targets.

>card
Reminds me of Whims of the Fates. But I feel like it might need to cost even more than that because you can control what gets sacced. You can always build around stuff like this. Could be wrong about higher than Whims, but I definitely feel like it should cost more than it does now.

>>53544449
Why even bother with Dash then? BTW, you might want to look at Archwing Dragon. Oh, and having square P/T I think is desirable here since at 1 toughness, it's going to be difficult to take any damage at all and get it back for your next turn.

>>53544762
>Anyway, Envious was just an attempt to dream up a UB evergreen; something I have been toying with for years. You'd think I'd be better at it than I am.
Dude, Wizards hasn't been able to come up with a UB evergreen yet, don't beat yourself up over it. Anyway, I do feel like there is something there in getting a bonus when an opponent has more cards in hand than you, kinda like with Dethrone, but mechanically, it falls in line more with RG than UB. At least from what I'm remembering off the top of my head, so I could be wrong.

>Kek. They must have had some money flow down the pipe. That's usually what happens.
Oh, most definitely. And it's not like I'd recommend that run of Outsiders anyway.

>card
I don't understand why the ability is WB. Otherwise, seems cool. You might even be able to boost toughness just a bit and not change everything else.
>>
>>53544912
I just realized something with Green Arrow. I gave him Vigilance, and a bunch of activated abilities. I could just reduce their mana costs and have them tap. Why didn't I think of that before? On the other hand though, I'm not totally sure about going in that direction. But even if I don't, I think I'll make a card for that soon.
>>
>>53544912
>Envious
I dunno, RG? R I can kinda see, but G? That's sort of odd to me. What are you basing that on? I stuck it in UB because B is selfish/jealous and U is too, but less so, but it wants to be the best at having cards, so it not being the best should make it strive to be such. Though I guess +1/+1 is a bit of a shaky way to represent that, hence why I said it was probably more B than U.
>Blood Stalker
It's WB because B shouldn't be granting flying outside of the Vampire tribal, I don't think. That and it's a WB mechanic. I'll think about making the body a bit buffer; 1/2 sounds like it might be okay.
>Ollie
I'm fine with him as-is, but see if anyone else chimes in before the end of the thread to be sure on that. Someone might have an idea.

It's a slow card night for me. I usually have more ideas.
>>
>>53545161
>Envious
The one I remember most distinctly is Wolfcaller's Howl, which punishes opponents for having four or more cards in hand. Not exactly the same, but I think it has a similar mechanical core of hating on large hand sizes. I'll try to find my cards to back up what I'm saying. I could be wrong.

>Blood Stalker
Eh, you might have a point there, though Black does occasionally grant Flying. It still feels odd to have a gold cost on a mono card.

>Ollie
Thanks.

>I usually have more ideas.
I have the custom card challenge. Want me to post it?
>>
File: Twilight Devotee.png (227KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Devotee.png
227KB, 375x523px
>>53545395
You can post the challenge if you want. I will probably just make commons though if I can help it. I'm still on the never ending mission to make interesting commons that still fit with NWO. This one toes the "4 line" rule but I think it'd be safe.
>>
File: custom card challenge.png (336KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
custom card challenge.png
336KB, 1600x1000px
Rolled 6, 3, 7, 5, 1 = 22 (5d10)

Rolling for everything but the last.

>>53545736
Eh, yeah, not so sure on this myself. Also, if the activated ability is mono-B, why make the card cost hybrid and not mono-W?
>>
Rolled 1, 7, 3, 5 = 16 (4d10)

>>53545882
Because I'm a sillyface.

Rolling for color, type, mechanic, CMC
>>
File: 6 3 7 5 1.jpg (30KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
6 3 7 5 1.jpg
30KB, 375x523px
Rolled 4, 8, 2, 2, 4 = 20 (5d10)

>>53545882
>Colorless, sorcery, tax/control, CMC 3, common
Fuck commons. I want to shoot myself.
>>
Rolled 1, 7, 7, 9, 2 = 26 (5d10)

>>53546323
>Red, artifact, card advantage
Nope, fuck that. Wanted to die the last time I did Red card advantage. One more roll.
>>
>>53546346
>White, enchantment, tax/control, CMC 6+, common
Kill me now.
>>
File: Containment Field.png (201KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Containment Field.png
201KB, 375x523px
>>53546155
>white, Enchantment, removal, CMC3
Well, I tried. I dunno if this is okay or not, but Isolation Field says maybe. Again, trying to stick with commons because they are hard to make fun and good and flavorful.

>>53546323
>>53546376
I dunno why you bother rolling for rarity if you hate commons so much. Everyone knows you do so why torture yourself?
>>
File: Glimmering Locket.png (255KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmering Locket.png
255KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Kecleon.png (254KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Kecleon.png
254KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Crunch2.jpg (52KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Crunch2.jpg
52KB, 375x523px
>>53546467
I dunno man, maybe I'll ask my therapist. ...Ugh, challenge? Probably. I wracked my brain for what to do with that colorless, sorcery, tax/control thing and I still don't like what I got. Mostly because it's basically a reprint.

>card
Ah, now I remember part of my frustration with commons. So often I feel like they're just worse versions of already existing cards. I guess this card would be find in limited, maybe, but all I can think of is Terashi's Grasp.
>>
Rolled 10, 2, 8, 1, 7 = 28 (5d10)

>>53545882
Rolling everything but theme
>>
File: Vile Casting.png (191KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Vile Casting.png
191KB, 375x523px
>>53547035
>>
File: Call of Valor.png (252KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Call of Valor.png
252KB, 375x523px
>>
>>53546467
Looking at Fate Forgotten, you should try again.
>>
File: Honored Ancestors.png (267KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Honored Ancestors.png
267KB, 375x523px
>>
Rolled 9, 3, 7, 3 = 22 (4d10)

>>53547190
See I was going to put a cantrip effect on it but it violated NWO to do so. I'll admit I didn't look at that, but given what I did look at, it seemed reasonably costed at the time. I suppose it'd actually have to be 1W as it is?

>>53546960
This is cool. Should be pretty closed to fairly costed.

>>53546981
Again, as I said last time, it feels too memory-intensive for common.

>>53547024
Yeah I'm finding that it's underpowered. Not much I could add to it to being it up to snuff without violating NWO though.

>>53547131
Not blue.

>>53547154
Okay this is pretty cool but I don't think they'd make it at common, personally.

Rolling same as last time.
>>
File: Merciless Balance.png (299KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Merciless Balance.png
299KB, 375x523px
>>53547306
>multicolor BG, sorcery, tax/control, cmc2
I'm not having a very good time trying to make commons out of these rolls. I guess I am fail at custom card challenge. This is probably more removal than control, but I couldn't think of a "pay life" effect that fit on a sorcery with these parameters. I think I'll just go back to making cards without the challenge. I can't even pretend this belongs at common. Should be uncommon but I have no other ideas.

>>53547290
Something like this would have fit the block to be sure.
>>
File: Thomas Haukins.jpg (52KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Haukins.jpg
52KB, 375x523px
OK, turning in for the night. But one last card before I go. Thomas Haukins, one of DC's old Western heroes. Not much going on, decided to post this one since you can kinda sorta see similarities between what I'm trying to do with this and what I'm trying to do for the Body Bags characters (Clownface and Panda). Though looking at it some more, I'm definitely starting to feel like it needs improvements.

>>53547801
Eh, kinda weir, not liking it much. I feel like tying creatures and lands together is kinda off. Dunno what to really do with it though. Maybe downside? Like, remove a creature (destroy or sac) and the creature's controller gets a token or a free land play?
>>
>>53542627
Nice design, but not particularly effective.
>>53544449
Raise the mana cost if you want to keep flash. I disagree that you should increase the toughness.
>>53544762
I like remembrance so far. Convince me that it's a good mechanic.
>>
File: Gate of Horn.png (251KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Horn.png
251KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Gate of Ivory.png (258KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Ivory.png
258KB, 375x523px
>>
File: Black Countess.png (220KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Black Countess.png
220KB, 375x523px
>>53548985
I repeat this sentiment a lot, but I just don't care for do-nothing counters that require mechanics built around them anymore. I feel like a lot of what these mechanics do can be emulated by expending and acquiring +1/+1 counters, which just feels more natural and plays much nicer with existing cards. Having said that, I also try to judge cards based on their merits, because that's a personal bias of mine, so... really, I just want this to use +1/+1 counters. I get what you're going for here; it can be a heavy-hitter, or it can shock things, depending on the circumstance, and that flexibility is good. But I can't see a reason why this wouldn't use +1/+1 counters. Having him tap to put one on himself, then being able to spend them to shock works almost the same as you have it here already. It might sound more like a green and white thing to do (creatures putting +1/+1 counters on themselves) but every color is actually allowed to play with them to the degree they need to make the card work, much like Flash. So it'd get a pass here, I think. But if you'd rather have it work this way, that's fine. Opinions are like assholes, etc. I do think he's a touch undercosted though. But in a "he should probably be RR" kind of way.

>>53549043
>Convince me that it's a good mechanic.
Why? What could I say to do this? You're going to draw your own conclusions no matter what I say, based on the cards I make, so... have another card and figure it out for yourself? Or maybe try it out on your own cards? I dunno. Glad you like it "so far" though. I'm at least a little proud of it.
>>
>>53549211
>>53549218
Memory issues.
>>
Grave Machinations
BBB
Sorcery
Until end of turn you may cast cards from your graveyard, for each spell cast this way you lose life equal to its converted mana cost.

Thoughts?
>>
>>53550176
Pretty broken with a lotus petal or a 1/2 mana ritual. If you're ignoring those and building for weaker formats yawgamoth's will really isn't too OP anyway and likely doesn't even need a downside, let alone such a restrictive one.
Yawgamoth's will with the downside of -x life each time you play a card from graveyard where x is the number of cards you played from your graveyard this turn makes more sense to me. You could do a lot of different downsides, idk. That one doesn't work on any level though imo.
>>
>>53548985
Forgot to respond to your comment; the short answer is I'm not feeling it either and I probably shouldn't have posted it.
>>
File: 1480106583631.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1480106583631.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>53550327
>yawgamoth's will really isn't too OP
>>
Rolled 9, 2, 2, 2, 7 = 22 (5d10)

>>53547035
Rolling
>>
File: Bogdavantage.png (265KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdavantage.png
265KB, 375x523px
>>53551759
60% chance to have a 1/2/or 3 CMC is way too high. Should be at least 1-6, then start grouping rolls for CMCs
>>
>>53551795
-1/-1 and +1/+1 counters never go on the same card. They basically never appear in the same set.
>>
>>53551833
I don't feel like proving that wrong, but that also seems like a pointless deduction. If anything, it should say "Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature an opponent controls." or "Put up to two +1/+1 counters on any number of creatures you didn't put -1/-1 counters on this turn." to prevent you from using it for a +1/+1 effect
>>
File: 194.jpg (71KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
194.jpg
71KB, 312x445px
>>53551936
>I don't feel like proving that wrong
I'll do it for you. Pic related is the only card, to my knowledge, in all of MTG that has both -1/-1 and +1/+1 counters.
>>
>>53551976
Eh whatever, so no other card specifically says both +1/+1 counter and -1/-1 counter. The -1/-1 could be until end of turn, as could the +1/+1.
Either way I win cause you posted an example, bleeeeeh
>>
File: Brother Eye5.jpg (46KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Brother Eye5.jpg
46KB, 375x523px
Ugh, it's just a Memnarch variant, isn't it? Idea is, more or less, evil AI turns people into cyborgs called OMACs, then takes control of them. Though since he's an AI, he can take control of non-OMAC technology as well.
>>
File: Ace Chemical3.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Chemical3.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
I'm never quite sure how to cost lands. Ability now has R added to the cost, the discard is random, and it's sorcery-speed only, something I can't believe I forgot to include the first time around.
>>
>>53551571
In weaker formats without rituals it likely only takes 2 cards from out of the graveyard at turn 7-8. Not exactly a powerhouse without fetches and rituals.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.