[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all BBEG had ever wanted is to be loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Doppleganger Arle.png (41KB, 326x443px) Image search: [Google]
Doppleganger Arle.png
41KB, 326x443px
>all BBEG had ever wanted is to be loved
>>
>BBEG

all you ever wanted was to be UGH'd.
>>
File: A lich ain't one.png (94KB, 1281x542px) Image search: [Google]
A lich ain't one.png
94KB, 1281x542px
>>53503870
>>
>>53503870
>BBEG
Ugh.
>>
>>53503870
being evil isnt conducive to being loved

have they tried being a fair and just ruler?
>>
>>53503870
The only option is to confess to them.

Nope, no other way.
>>
>>53504006
>have they tried being a fair and just ruler?
Why can't those peasants understand it's for their own good?
>>
>>53504113
>Why can't those peasants understand it's for their own good?
Because it's not. The BBEG is, after all, evil. What they need is equally evil subjects who are willing to suffer just to make others suffer more. Xenophobia is a classic for that, and also supports a major adventure sneaking into Trump country^H^HMordor.
>>
>>53505574
>you will never help Sauron make middle-earth great again
watch a trumpkek get triggered because he doesn't know Sauron wants the chaos of the world to fall into beautiful prosperous order and that the orcs are his hated means to an end and more indicative of Morgoth his master in how self destructive they are
>>
Had anyone ever befriended the main antagonist and let them join the party after their defeat?
>>
>>53503870
Does it matter who? Or would anyone be fine?
>>
OP this plays directly into my fetish, may I join your group?
>>
>>53506235
Kinda? I've been running games for a group for about a little under a decade now. One of the recurring elements is a group of assassin's known as the Red Orphans. All outcasts of society, no matter race or creed, taken in and taught to kill. Sounds terrible at a glance, and the players bought into it. But with each time the group was beset by them in even more troublesome ways, eventually leading to an ancient Eldritch evil being released by one of their top assassin's to fullfil a contract. After that campaign, the group decides their next game is going to be about taking down the entire operation and killing their leader.

The leader, however, was an old man, who in building the Red Orphan's assassin's guild, gained his own wish from a lifetime of being shuffled from orphanage to orphanage of having a family.

He got away at the end of the campaign, the PCs succeeding in scattering the guild enough that it was effectively disbanded. But they felt so sorry for the old leader guy to lose his family that they decided to have our current campaign be a few students who escaped with him trying to rebuild the guild from the ground up. The original PCs who were responsible for its downfall have been made into the highest priority marks, and they're currently working their way back up to be able to challenge them.

So, sort of befriended?
>>
>>53505703
if we are poling it up I think Sauron would be isreal and the orcs would be fellows of African persuasion.
>>
>>53503885
>>53503968
>BBEG
>Ugh

Ugh
>>
>>53503870
>the BBEG thinks he is doing good because his motivations are religious and therefore just. he still lacks any kind of empathic ability, though, while calling the PCs evil because they have the pride to not recognise his god as the true one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.