[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Representative Inkito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

It is with good news that we begin a joyous festivity, but in the meantime we must begin the trial of the false emperor Gowros, for his crimes against the people of Ploraxia. I hereby convene this session.
>>
>>53502398
Here is the last thread fellow members:
>>53489331
enjoy. Also, who is gonna create the 14dchan page?
>>
>>53502431
In a hollow, metallic chamber, the false emperor is marched with vibro-chains, surrounded by 6 guards. He takes up the stand.
>>
>>53502398
Mnm...
This seems like an affair the Tau should stay out of.
Of course we're going to get involved anyway.
>>53502431
Not me.
Thats for sure.
I can't even keep a reliable sleep schedule.
>>
Gowros, you have been convicted of various war crimes, including mass rape, murder, genocide, and use of MWD's and child soldiers. Do you admit to these charges, as we have many witnesses here.
>>
File: Red_Sea.jpg (392KB, 1080x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Sea.jpg
392KB, 1080x1090px
>>53502398
I feel like I should stay out of this but as long as I'm stranded hear I might as well make myself useful.
>>
>>53502523
Whoops.
My camera was off.
>>
>>53502398
>after hours of the trial occurring
We... have come to the conclusion that Gowros truly has committed a terrible deed, and he shall be sentenced to death. The execution shall occur nearly 5 months after the hearing to make sure that he is Gowros.
>>
>>53502398
It is time. Gowros is sentenced to death, and today we shall feast for a better future for all of the federation. I have made preparations for this.
>>
>>53502398
Another thing, where is the Vorgel emmissary? I believe we have ordered a large amount of ships?
>>
>>53502897
Death to the tyrant
>>
>>53502994
Yes I also require their help fixing our ships.
>>
>>53502398
Hello once more esteemed representatives. I have been instructed to display a basic draft of my nations history.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10OjaWTPB6jNvD4ZgkyiBpSYU2XeV4iF9IEuM0SeJgeg/mobilebasic
>>
>>53502398
We have managed to complete the science segment, and now we have a place for the sciences. We are planning the construction for the arts. Another thing is that we have improved Zro outputs and we have also, in coordination with the physics department, may have found the secret to tachyon lances.
>>
So we are still in need of at least radioactives, while we would enjoy general maintenance radioactives would be all we need to get back to our journey.
>>
>>53502398
Another thing, we are working on a new dreadnought design for the federation fleet, and will be the first of its line. Meet, the Imperator class!
>>
>>53503225
The ploraxians have a supply of radioactives on the moon of Agyrl IIIa, but I suggest that you be careful. We have outgrown the need for them, and you can take them for free.
>>
>>53503351
Yes finally and radiation is no issue to us as we have no organics on our ships.
>>
>>53503375
Good! We are also providing you some older ships which we wish to decommission.
>>
>>53503716
Oh that is very generous we shall be sure to head to your realms first, if your robots are anywhere close to as generous as yourselves we shall find enlightenment in half the time.
>>
>>53502398
Do we have an idea of how many people were killed in this tradgedy?
>>
>>53504333
A couple million I think. Probably more.
>>
File: Ogomah.png (108KB, 202x248px) Image search: [Google]
Ogomah.png
108KB, 202x248px
What happened to Ploraxia?
>>
>>53507911
From what I gather a civil war.
>>
>>53507924

Civil war? And I thought we made good jokes!
>>
>>53507937
Based on the trial there was quite a lot of war crimes.
>>
>>53507948

Sounds like it was a very unCivil War!
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
Good morning ambassadors, has there been any new developments?
>>
File: 12134548.jpg (116KB, 937x728px) Image search: [Google]
12134548.jpg
116KB, 937x728px
>>53502398
H͢͠e̡͢ļ͠l̴o̶͢͟ ̴̨̨Fel͢l͡o͜w̴͡ ͜͡Ò̡͘r̨͠g̵a̶͝n̷̴i͠͝s̴̨͡m̵̧s̸ ̵̸!̨̀̕ ̸I̕ h̴̶a̛͡͞ṕ̧p͘͡͡i̵l͢͡͠y̵ g̶͞re̡̕e̸̵̡t͞ ͜͞y͘͞o̧u,̷͘ ͠à̡n͘d̀ ̵̀͜I̴͘'m̷ g̨͟lar͢͟ I̶̵̡ ́ma̶͘n͡a̴g̷ed̀͟ ͢t͡o͟ a̕͡rŗ͠i͘v̨e̸ ̷i̢n̵ ̡̨t̷͝i͡m̸̨͝e͝.́͘ ̴̧
̀Ş̷̢o̷̢͝,̶͘ ̢͝w͜͠͡h͞a͘͟t ͜h̶ą̸s ̕b̧͜eę̷͟n̵͞ gǫi͜ńg ͟͢o͢͞ń ̶̨f̛o̕͘r ́th͜͡ȩ ̢̕4̷0̴0 ̀͘͜y̕͡e͞ą͜r̛s̷̵͜ ̛͡I̶͠ ̸̛h͠a̴v̛͢ȩ͘ b̡͟é̸̀e̕͜n ́m̴͘͢ơv̵ing͝ ̶i̶͡n͜ ̵t̸h̸è̀͘ V͜oi͘͟d ͠B́͢ét̢̛w̨͘eȩ͢n ͞Th̶e͘͠ ̵S͡taŕ͞ş̀ ́͡͠?

̶̴Ó̶͞ņ̛ ̢̀an̨͜ u͢n̴͘r̛̀ę̛l̷a͠t̶̴e͜d͟͟ n͜͡o̡t̀͘͘e͝,̴̡ ̡͝I̢͝ ąt͡è̸̕ a̷͘͞ ͞m̀͜͠e̡t̴̴h͘a̷n̷è̛ r͠i̕c͝h̢̀ p̴l̵͝ane̸t͟ą̸̵ry͜ ́b̴͟ơ͞d͠y͜͡ ̀̕a̧̕ ẃh̴i̢̛l̵é a̷ǵo ̸s̨͜o͘ ̸I̴͝ ̷s̛u̧g͠g̀es̀t͡ ̸t͜o͢͞͝ ̷̀͞r̸̷e͠m̵͘o̶v̢e̷͠ ̡͜s̶̢͠h̶́́i̷ps̵̶͠ ͞f̸̀͘ro̡m ̸̡͜m͢y̛ ͘gené͟r̕al̵ ̷ar͟é̵a͘͞
>>
>>53509207

After such meal, I suggest something rich in carbon!
>>
File: IMG_2382.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.png
144KB, 430x470px
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great. Also in for those want to know, since the previous war was so devastating we have started build of stockpiles of medical supplies, transport ships, and trained personnel so we can be more ready to aid those in need for when another war breaks out.
>>
Off topic: I was thinking of putting together a draw request later when I get home from work. The picture I have in my head is all (or as many of the major Anons/empires) Ambassadors sitting in a senate/office together
>>
>>53509499
So I figured if I knew which Empire have for portrait of their species so I can use them in the request
>>
>>53509499
That would be pretty cool actually, I was thinking about it in my head yesterday
>>
File: IMG_0374.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>53509506
I think you already know mine desu
>>
>>53509455
Ẃh͝ich b͠r̡i̸ng̢ş ̕mè ̕to m̸y̷ nex̕t͟ p̀oi̵nt ac̵tua̕ĺly͞.
F͠or co̢u̧ntl͢ess m̀i͠llen͝ia ̡I have tra͜vel̶ed i̴n͢ ͝the͟ v͞oid b̶etwe͡en͞ ̵s͝ta͟rş, in ́m̢y ̨se̷arch for ͡nourìs̕h͟m͡en̴ţ,̨ ̨and̀ I have͢ seen̕ t̷h̛e ga͟laxy's̶ o̴t̡heŕ ̵s͜e͢ntien͟t or̡ǵa͠n͜ism͝ş ͞wa̧x͜ ̴a̡nd wane̡. I̧ mo̴stl͝y ͢t͞ri̶ed ͢to st͜a̕y̛ a̡wa͜y fr̕om͝ their ͞po̸l͞it͞i̢cs, ̧th̶i͠nkìng ͞m͘yself̀ a̸s͘ ͜a ͝b͝e͢in̵g͞ inh̡er͝ent̕ly a̕bov̀e̢ such m̛a͟tţer.͞
̀B̕ut͡ t͜hi̧s̴ ̢ẁar̢ h͘as cha̡n͘ge͡d ̨muc͘h̢, e͜s̵p̸e͞ci̸al͠ly on t̷h͝e ̷level ͟of ̴o̷rdi͘nąnce̕.̷ I͟ ͢ha̵ve͟ wi͘t͝ne̸ssed ̕fir̵e̡p̵ǫw͢er̛ ̵f̵r̀om͜ ͡both ͟s̵ides ͠ca̧pablę ̕ǫf b͘èi̡ng a threa͜t tǫ ͜eveń ͞à ̢being͠ ̧s͜uch͢ a̴s ̀I, ánd it͟ se̢em̵s my̷ ̡t̷i̶m͘e͜ ͠of͢ ͢abjec͜t̀ ͝ne̡u͝t͠ral̷it̨y̶ ̴is͡ ͟at͠ ͟it's ̨e͜n̕d̕.
I̸,̵ ͞S̨hu̕g'N'Zơt̢th, g͢i͟ve͢n͘ t́h̡e̢ ̛qu̷ite d͢ist̴a̵s̷t̛e͞f̧ul monik̛e̸r ̡of ̨"T̷h͡e Dev̸o̶ur͠e͞r͢ ̢o͜f ̴Wơrl͜d̨s"̶,̀ ̕wo̢uld ̡l̢i̸k̕è ͟to̕ ple͘ad ́f͘o̷r ́aņ o̡f͡f͟ic̴ial ̴p̢lace ͡i͢n t̨h͞e ͝Gál̛a̛cti̡c Fede̵r͢átio̕n͠ a͡n͟d ͝a seàt in̸ it's̨ ͘C̸oun̕c̸i͠l,̸ ͡w̢it̷h a͢ll ͡r͝e̕s͟ponsibil͝i̷t̵iȩs͞ a͠c̵companỳi͟n͜g͡ ͟s͡u̴ch a̛ ͘pl̴a̧cè, ́in̵ste̕ad ͢of ̢ju͜st̵ a͘ ̷n͟e͡u̡t̛ra͢l͠ p̛a͠rt ̡wi̷th ͞right̡s o̢f̸ p͢art͢i̶cipat̛ion̛.̕
>>
Oh cool I didn't know quest threads were allowed back on /tg/ again.
>>
>>53510669
Go do something productive, and go to a thread which you like.
>>
>>53502398
P.S. this is the ploraxian portrait, as you know.
>>
>>53510702
>Go do something productive,
Well I was going to participate in this quest thread
>and go to a thread which you like.
Did you miss the part where I said I was GLAD quests were back?
>>
>>53504333
More like about two billion. The ploraxian empires population is about 15 billion.
>>
>>53510719
Sorry then, this isn't really a quest thread, more like free-form RP. But still, you can join. Again, sorry.
>>
>>53510731
>Sorry then, this isn't really a quest thread, more like free-form RP
Same thing. There's no need to hide it, the thread isn't going to get deleted or anything since quests are allowed again apparently.
>>
File: we_watch.jpg (192KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
we_watch.jpg
192KB, 774x1032px
>>53509652

̢̩̑̓ͬ͡ͅ
̩̽͊̏͌̇ͤ̏͟Ơ̢̱̩̗̱̳͔̎̋̒͛͡ṉ̴̙͙̝̳͉ͦ̾̒ͦ͊ͧ͡͡ľ̴̹ͯ̆ý̷̩ͧ͐ͭ͘ ̮͚̘̖̫̞̝̉̾ͪo̩̩̣̎̍̆ͩͬ̈́̍͐͢b̘̻̮͂̿̈̈̀̽͘s̛̖̗̖̫͖̦̪̚ͅͅė͙̻̦̣̖̤̥̑̄͠ŗ͔̮̫̽̾̄̐͐͂͜ͅv̵̙̯̫̰͋̽ͪ̋̄ͧͬ̔̍́͠e̢̺͈̘̬͈͍̗ͬ̋͋̿ͯ̃.͎̫̠̬͕̦ͬͪ̎̈ͭ̈́͋
>>
>>53509652
We will gladly accept you Shug'N'Zotth, as long as you follow the rules and principles of the Federation then there will be no issue at all.
>>
File: High Ambassador Shazerad.png (136KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
High Ambassador Shazerad.png
136KB, 600x640px
Esteemed ambassadors of this most honorable Senate, though these may be dark times for the Ploraxian people, I must bear tidings of a more joyful, though quite exclusive nature. Our people, the Ichorian as you may know, have been in the process of enhancing ourselves with cybernetics and bio-modding - our shells are weak and our organs flimsy, a consequence of our world.

But not any longer.

Neural mapping technology within the Garden has enabled us to implant the very first Ichorian minds into shells of steel and Neutronium, immortal and impervious to the ravages of DNA our forefathers had endured. We wish to warn the Senate and her constituents that as of now the Ichorian Garden is in the process of synthetic ascension - the process may take some years, but in the end we will be quite unlike the chittering being you see here today.

Our goals shall remain the same, our beliefs shall remain the same, we will remain the breadbasket of this galaxy, the triage of dying ecosystems and world-shapers molding the clay of creation into lush Gaia planets. We shall simply be... Optimizing the process.
>>
>>53511569
I must congratulate you and your people for this extraordinary feat, one that my people will most likely not persue as we have strong bonds to the earth and flora around us.
>>
>>53511569
What will your new synthetic form look like?
>>
File: Trustworhy Phss the Trusted.jpg (369KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trustworhy Phss the Trusted.jpg
369KB, 1280x720px
>>53511569
Yes interesting important, the Conglomerate wishes to congratulate you for your technological progress.
>>
>>53511628
>>53512813
Thank you, thank you! We receive your praise and will hold onto it, as we step into the light of a new chapter in our species history.

>>53512696
Why limit ourselves to just one? Specialized forms for specialized tasks, I myself will be utilizing a form reminiscent of bipedal androids, but the Caretakers of Worlds I hear will be gravitic spheroids utilizing many omni-directional graspers (much like the "tentacles" of the Terran squid) to better handle terraforming, agricultural operations and extra-solar mining. Planet knows what form our soldiers will take, but I pray we never see a reason to know; our Garden is well-tended. It is peaceful, and soon enough we shall all know plenty.

May the grass be soft upon your feet, Ambassadors.
>>
File: Void being.png (78KB, 376x250px) Image search: [Google]
Void being.png
78KB, 376x250px
>>53509652

W̧e̶ ́ar͡e no̴t sure̢ i̧f ̵w̛e f͜ind ỳòur ͟tit͝l͡e ͢terrif̶yi͜ng̢ or̨ a̧m͠uśin͢g͜.

͜
̷N͠o̵net͢he̕l̛ęss̷ įt͟ i̛s̸ ͘quite͟ ͡u̸nexp͘ecte͡d.͢

Wè ̵p̸res̶ent͟ ̛no͠ ̧op̢p̴ơşíti͝o͟n ̨to̷ y͡o͞ur̵ cl̶a̵i̷ms̀ ̸to join t͡h̵e ̴f͠eder͝at̀io̡n̨.
>>
>>53512955

Co̶ńg̛ratula͘t̶io̧ns͡ fo͟r ͝b̴ri̵ngi̢ng ̡f̕o͘r̨ţh̴ ą nèw i̛nput i͘n͡ ̕y̧o̶úr ͘ev͢olu͜t̕i͠on pat̕h.
̡
Howe̢v͢er ̨dò worr͘y̴ a̸b͟o͞ut̴ ̶ţh̕e s͘o͝u̶r̵c̢es yo͢ù d̀o͡ ́youŗ ̕n̢e̵w ̢s̸hęl̵ls ̶fr͜o͡m͢,͘ it woul͡d̵ ͝be a ͞s̀ham̴e to loose your pe͝rs̵o͜nal̴i͝ty.͟
>>
>>53512955
Your people are born into certain tasks then? Or will a individual be able to change his synthetic form as he wills?
>>
>>53513245
You must excuse me, it's... Difficult to really grasp what immortality entails, our consciences will be held within a modular core that can be swapped between shells, so I can't imagine an Ichorian working as a maintenance technician today will be a maintenance technician a hundred years from now. The mind needs new stimulation like the claw needs a sharpening stone, the old saying goes.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpy6a5UtXg1qz4rgp.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpy6a5UtXg1qz4rgp.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
Greetings.

I am Ambassador Ayy from the planet Exidus of Alpha Centauri, some of you may have heard of us Exidans from our interactions with lesser species such as the Humans of Earth from the Sol system.

We would like to formally join the Federation of Planets. We have gauged the federation from afar for some time now and we would like to make our first official interaction with the rest of the galaxy a success.

We bring to you a gift from our planet: a blend of chemicals that refreshes the mind and sharpens one's wits. it is in an inhaler form and is mostly harmless to carbon based lifeforms. however, we do not know its effects on other life forms that are not carbon based, do decline the offer if you do not want to risk being intoxicated, we will understand, we do not wish to cause an accident to occur on our first appearance
>>
>>53513338
You must pardon me, but the idea of immortality and not being of flesh and blood chills me to my soul. I mean no offence by it.
>>
File: Void_Being.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Void_Being.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
>>53513420

Iņt̵e̡res̨t͢ing,̀ yo͜ur͢ ki͜n inte͜r̨ac͟ts̢ wit̶h leśşer̛ ̶intel̛líg͘e͘n͘t͢ ́s̨p̛ec̀ies?̴
̛
͢To ̕wh͠at ̵pu͠rp̧ose?
>>
>>53513515
in the past, we probed their minds, to see if they were receptive to enlightenment. Humans are not yet ready to interact with the rest of the Galaxy. they have not yet achieved planetary unity mostly due to political incompatibility and varied religious superstition.

our recent interactions with humans have been restrained in the last decade, but for the few that we have taken from their home planet, they have been more receptive to us and more willing to understand that there is something greater in the galaxy. these few humans are on Exidus and have been taken care of for the past few years.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (19KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
19KB, 620x300px
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>53514131
Who's pet is this? And what is it doing in the senate room?
>>
>>53514452
Speaker the Duke has informed me he wishes to make a broadcast to the sentate in general and the Ploraxians in particular. Would such a request be grantable by the senate.
>>
>>53515039
Let's hold a vote, all who favour the broadcast say Aye!
>>
Hello, my friends. It seems like the situation changed quite a bit since the last time I participated in this conclave.
>>
>>53515354
It's most good to see you High-Executive, what's the good word?
>>
>>53515394
I've been directing the corporate merging of some of our smaller Companies, Baron. What about you?
>>
>>53515844
Dukedom forces played a role in needing the civil war win the Ploraxian Empire which thankfully needed in loyalist victory. I have also been preparing for a festival upon Yss in the coming days. Would you care to represent your people at it?
>>
File: The Galactic Federation.png (3MB, 2094x1596px) Image search: [Google]
The Galactic Federation.png
3MB, 2094x1596px
Off topic: Ok so pic related is what I am going to use as a the request picture in the drawthread. I did everyone I could from the top of my head, but if anyone want something changed, added/removed, then just tell me. But I will we requesting it in about 30 min, just FYI.
>>
File: Federation pics.png (232KB, 1366x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Federation pics.png
232KB, 1366x1088px
>>53516528
The other Mankind Dominion guy hasnt been around in a while so i got picture that I think was close to his ambassador pic
>>
>>53516925
Can you get them in a higher quality or just post the pictures here on the thread?
>>
>>53516528
If you wish to add mine I would appreciate it the picture I used is earlier in the thread.

Well good news out ships are finally fixed but my princess has requested me to stay here, she believes that be being here would be the best way to find more of our kin to enlighten.
>>
>>53516097
>Would you care to represent your people at it?
I would love it, Baron. I'll bring my board advisors with me
>>
File: MIB.png (34KB, 817x813px) Image search: [Google]
MIB.png
34KB, 817x813px
Alright, which one of you fuckers thought it'd be funny to go to Luna and tip the American flag over?
>>
>>53516528
My empire's name is Isaac-Phokoe Trade Corporation, Yandix conglomerate is a sector of personal property of the Gecko
>>
>>53518416
That is most excellent news. I believe you would truly enjoy the Jousting and Melee.
>>
Off topic: hey guys something has come up irl, can someone else upload the request to the drawthread? If so then that would be super.
>>
File: jon-hrubesch-mr-fix-it.jpg (410KB, 1690x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jon-hrubesch-mr-fix-it.jpg
410KB, 1690x1920px
>>53516528
is it too late to get the Vorgel added in? I've been in here since near the beginning!
>>
>>53518513
is this gonna effect the uploading of threads too
>>
>>53518484
A-as a spectator you mean, right? Our physical forms aren't made for close combat engagements.
>>
>>53518468
No distance not-guilty, we had nothing to do with such an aggressive and disrespectful action.
>>
>>53518599
Of course, the tourneys are open only to Yss, not even Rok can participate. However any may watch them. They have actually proven to be popular when televised.
>>
>>53518678
It would be amazing if my Company could have the exclusive on broadcasting the tourney all over the sector, Baron
>>
>>53518649
Don't you bullshit me Phss. Just last week two of your people thought it would be fucking hilarious to flash the Mars Rover. Do you have any idea how much info scrubbing that whole fiasco required?
>>
>>53516528
Thís̕ is ̀w͘onde̡rful͞.͝.̴.̢
̢
We ͠appro̷v͘e̛ ̢of t͘h̴is.̧..

>>
>>53518813
No impossible unlikely, my people do not have need for clothing, Agent Jones. We are biologically similar to your crustaceans. Additionally, the team sent into your Sol system were there on a diplomatic mission to spread goodwill. We do not take accusations of impropriety lightly.
>>
>>53502398
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR
>>
>>53516528
P.S. one more minute, here is the dabulans.
>>
>>53502398
I have Arrrived for da meats
>>
>>53518895
He has been sentanced to death, friend. His execution shall happen if a few months, after all the test are done.
>>
>>53518773
Well I suppose, would it interfere with broadcasting in Dukedom space though?
>>
>>53519006
Dude post your pic as part of the drawing that the noo will make.
On-topic: Yes, now the feast has been rescheduled after some issues.
>>
>>53519063
>>
>>53519053
Is this a deal? Well, the Ploraxian Brodcasting Corporation requests the rights to broadcasting and TV shows for a lesser price than they are!
>>
>>53519095
Kewl beans.
>>53519053
Taxla, we will also offer you a free session of six months of broadcasting to your fief.
>>
>>53519053
It would be an exclusive for the inhabitants of Wek, our homeworld, and the upper half of our managerial bureaucracy.
>>
>>53519129
Never mind about this garbage! Our competitors offer lesser quality for a higher price. We offer more quality and a lesser price. Think about this, we can provide shows of all of the (federation affiliated) races, and fast hypercomms across the sector. Our speed was recorded to be faster than all of the Yadix comms.
>>
>>53519103
>>53519121
What?! Isaac-Phokoe Corp. pushes for an exclusivity treaty on transmissions from the Dukedom, on the basis of the rights of the first comer.
>>
>>53516528
The Ichorian aren't an Empire, they're a Garden!

Watch them bloom!
>>
>>53519198
Well, forget this whole honor nonsense. Most of our customers reports 99.9% satisfaction report, and we have even used some of our comms for successful military use.
>>
Are there any wars to be fighting in,me and my raidas are lookin for work,we will fight for Meat(fresh meat),Guns,Ships,or Credits
>>
>>53519129
Unfortunately the televising of the festival with all its gory battles are incredibly popular amongst the citzeins of the Dukedom. We will have no problem with you televising the event in your own space but it cannot interfere with our own broadcasting.

>>53519103
We will consider all your people to broadcast the event, but it cannot interfere with Dukedom broadcasting firms.
>>
>>53519157
We are proud of our well-established name in all matters of free time and pleasure in this sector. We will consider it an offence to our Company to say otherwise. We let our acts speak, we do not denigrate others.
>>53519239
How can you trust someone who mixes military secrets and entertainment, Baron? Our Mutlicorpocracy is well stratified: every Company has a different sector of interest, so everything can be done with the maximal efficiency
>>
>>53519322
What do you mean. We do have different sectors, we are saying that we have been a trusted brand in ploraxia for over 200 years!
>>
>>53519279
We shall not, and we seek broadcasting rights. In fact, I seem pretty nice right now. Why not a shared contract, where we share it in our respective sectors?
>>
>>53519351
Are you trying to start a trade war?!
>>
>>53519425
No, we are just trying to compete over the same contract. Such a war is illegal, as you know.
>>
>>53519425
Can we serve int his trade war,we are great at ship to ship fighting and boarding my price is 2 tons of fresh meat
>>
Easy delegates, I'm sure something can be worked out between the various Broadcasting firms on televising the Tourney.
>>
>>53518468

You mean white flag of surrender? Yes, we tipped.
>>
>>53519425
>>53519457
Wé ̷w͟o͢uld ́p͟re̛ffe͢r th͘er͠e ͞wa̴s̵ ͢n̴ót̴ ͜a sh͝oc͡k ͟of̴ ̧i̡nterès̵ts̡...̢

A͠s ͞m͟u̵ch̕ a̶s͢ w̧e wer̡e sh̢a̕p͢e̵d ̧by the̡ Divin͘e͜s̀ th̀oughts̵,͡ ̕the ̨ęm͠o͟ti͡o̡ns̵ ál͡s̢o ̢tàk͞e ̕for͡ḿ i͟n ͘th́e͠ ͝vo̶i̴d..͜.
̀
Ra͡t͞h́èŕ ͟vio̶le̸nt͝ly ͝I m̸a͠y add if they̢'re ̨n̵e͘g̛a̵t͟i̛ve.̷..
>>
>>53519482
A solution! These bastards are trying to incite a war, and I have given a solution , which they have ignored!
>>
>>53519457
>>53519482
Well, in exchange for our exclusivity we offer our technical and financial support for the next time's Tournament!
>>
>>53519482
Yes peace understanding, the Nonthreatening Conglomerate of Militarized Planets objects to the hostility between the other members of the Federation. Furthermore, the Conglomerate objects to the violent activities that are the subject of this conflict. Absolutely barbaric is what it is.
>>
File: 1241202251942.jpg (152KB, 636x800px) Image search: [Google]
1241202251942.jpg
152KB, 636x800px
And Jaxara is back.
How are we today?
>>
>>53519532
Never mind that! Baron, I offer you support of all kinds for the next 10 tourneys! The first five are with your purchase!
>>
>>53519532
>>53519526
This desire for exclusivity is confusing to me, why is it that you cannot share the right?
>>
>>53519623

Ýo͠u̡r ̛B͢odygu̡a̷r͟ds̡ look ̨lik̨e they'͞r̷ę ͢lis͡t͟en͝i̧ng ̶t͝o̴ stri̡den̶t ̛Ry͝ţh̵m̢s ̢in̢side thei͟r̡ h͟e̸lm̕ets...
>>
>>53519677
Yes, that I agree! We shall split the exclusitivity deal, and we will be one.
>>
>>53519683
Hrm yes.
That photo was taken at an embarrassing angle I suppose.
>>
>>53519744
In͝t̷eres͠ting̢.̨.̶.͜ I ca̧n'͢t́ alm̵o̸s͠t́ s͢e͜ns͜e͘ ͞y̕ou̷... ͞a̴s ͝if̡ ͞yo͡u w̨ere̴ ͘a mere e͞cho͡ ͢in̢ a͠ ̶w̨ide ͞r̴oǫm̸.̛..̧
>>
>>53519677
My Company desires the exclusivity on broadcasting the event outside of the Dukedom, Baron. No one can beat us in the entertainment industry, and we also always had close ties of friendship and trust with the Dukedom.

>>53519737
On a more relaxed note, maybe we can split our areas of influence. We would be particularly interested in the recording of the mental experiences of the contenders, so they can be replicated by our neuro-stims entertainment complex.

>>53519623
Your warriors emanate bravery, Representative. We are particularly interested in the use of unmanned drones in combat operations.
>>
>>53519737
It will need to be agreed upon by the other competitors.
>>
>>53519806
I was gonna say that you needed to speak up.
You are very hard to hear.
Like a whisper.
I'd listen with my radio but the static I get is astounding.
>>
>>53519955
Heya Representative! Well.... the thing is us workers, especially us Janitors tend to be kinda underpaid. It would help if we could get a raise?
>>
>>53519623
>>53519911
Yes about those unmanned drones now that our ships are repaired we have began to show the light to them with about a 16% success rate would you allow these individuals to join us?
>>
File: 400px-Dronesquadronattack.jpg (42KB, 400x586px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Dronesquadronattack.jpg
42KB, 400x586px
>>53519911
Ask away Gue'la.
>>
>>53519955
It's as i̧f̡ ̨yo̶ur ̴kìn ̶was ̛àna̸thema t͠o ps̕yc͡h͝i̵c͡ ̸p͞oten̷tia͢l...͝

̡
̵Ve̢ŗy̶ i͢n͡t͝erest̵i̡n̶g.͢..
>>
>>53519911
As it would seem, your deal for outside broadcast appears to be the best as the others have made no substantial offers as of yet.
>>
>>53519982
Who let this worker in the Federation Chamber?

>>53520012
Our society as long passed the interest in using biological personnel in combat operations, since we can more cheaply produce drones. That's how we fought our first planetary wars, too. We share similar military doctrines
>>
File: IMG_8969.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Hello my fellow ambassadors,I hope you all are having a fine time.I'll just need a minute to be up to speed with the latest occurrences.
So I got a new representative picture if that's fine.Also,is it too late to be included in the draw thread request?I can't wait for it regardless.
>>
>>53520067
By the Great Red Sea would you folks happen to have a rough estimate on how many drones you have, I would really love to know.
>>
>>53520067
I'm sorry if I'm disturbing anyone.
>>
>>53519982
Ya know, its hard to live on a wage of 7.00 credits/hour. Considering the recent inflation...
>>
File: drone_v2_4_by_bauken-d723i2n.jpg (66KB, 1162x687px) Image search: [Google]
drone_v2_4_by_bauken-d723i2n.jpg
66KB, 1162x687px
>>53519982
Please file all complaints to the earth caste administration.
Your inputs are appreciated and will advance our species relationship.
>>53520024
And as if yours are beings of mist.
Most strange.
>>53519984
Please stop having...stuff grow on the drones.
But sure.
They are easy to build but your species seem to have these...roots grow in their systems.
They are hard to clean.
>>53520067
Hrm..
I'll do this Gue'la.
You can have 50 drones to take apart.
Use them however you like.
>>
Last post for me before i head off to bed, then work

To answer everyones questions:
I haven't posted the draw request (due to a sudden lack of time) so feel free to tweak it before submitting it. I will return in the morning, or create a new thread
>>
>>53520119
Probably several millions. Our defence complex is decentralised, in what you may define a feudal-corpocracy. Most of them are operated remotely, as thinking machines are subjected to severe restrictions.

>>53520140
I'm sorry if I was abrupt. My society as a clear distinction between managers and workers, so it's uncommon to share the same spaces.

>>53520197
Thank you, Representative. We'll put them to good use

>>53520217
<3
>>
>>53520217
>3>3>3>3>3.
>>
>>53520197
I think you might have me confused, I'm with the robotic nomads that are searching for enlightenment, I think the problem you are suffering is unrelated the ones we are dealing with should be self aware now.

>>53520255
Would you allow my kin to show the light to these drones even if we recruit less then 1% it would move our mission more than the last 2 centuries have.
>>
>>53520346
We can sell you several state of the art drones. What does your kind trade in?
>>
>>53520393
Uh...usually we offer designs of out various members we have everything from simple machine builders to advanced synthetics such as myself, but we wish not to buy just to enlighten.
>>
>>53520393
>>53520346
Sure. We can give you some older HX-45's, which were meant for everything, from taking care of your children, to mining, killing, and even for pleasure.... (in certain models). I remember when I was in my childhood and my 20's I had a couple of these 'bots. Course, you can take them. We don't need them anymore.
>>
>>53520346
Yes yes.
Forgive me for the blunder.
>>
>>53520453
Enlighten? They're simply machines. They're not capable of independent thought.
>>
>>53520483
Yes all we wish is to take the ones who have seen the light, although the number is not as high as we hopped but finding your drones in safe conditions is quite the challenge.

>>53520501
Neither was I before seeing the light, but the Princess works in mysterious ways, but many reject the light, such as with the tau only 16% of the maybe 1000 we actually showed the light to decided to follow, it always varies some groups have even had a 0% success rate, while others a 100% rate, we just can't predict how the machine will handle it.
>>
>>53520574
Actually,what is the goal of your mission?Do you simply wish to enlighten all machines,or is there more to your campaign?
>>
>>53520623
We wish to find what many organics would consider a soul, so that when the cold darkness of death falls upon us we will not simple fade, what lies beyond is something that causes a bit of strife as all of our creators had different ideas. We bring other machines into the fold for two reasons, first is that we want to extend the gift to as many of out kin as possible, and the second is well mortality rates for us are higher then you would think due to disrepair and hostile entities and increasing our numbers to further our mission is key to our success.
>>
Ah, yes. Another thing is that there was a massive clash between corporations, leaving thousands dead yesterday. We must pass legislation about mercenary forces for corporations.
>>
>>53520787
Ughhhh.
Which companies?
>>
>>53520755
Have you faced opposition to your cause?I am fine with it,given that the Waste has nearly no items that are truly only mechanical.
>>
>>53520787
Maybe a proper vetting system to keep track of true mercenaries and regulate their usage?
>>
>>53520928
Opposition from the very beginning for me my creators tried to purge all of their machines for religious reasons I found the light during that time. And there were many before according to the tales and there have been many after, reasons always seem to be similar.
>>
>>53519623
A good day so far Jaxara.
>>
>>53519623
Preparing for my national festival.
>>
So ISIS has DEWs now. Anybody want to fucking explain this shit to me?
>>
File: 1495290683417.png (158KB, 700x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1495290683417.png
158KB, 700x1134px
>>53502398

The Dicklords demand justice! Our people languish in stifling cloth, while other species are free to bare themselves to the world! It is unfair and I, on behalf of the Dicklords, demand acceptance of who we are!
>>
File: firebird.jpg (129KB, 483x612px) Image search: [Google]
firebird.jpg
129KB, 483x612px
Ahhh...that was a good nap.
>>
>>53530262
Sensors are picking up massive fluctuations... What the hell is that thing!
>>
File: crystalline asteroid.png (157KB, 422x313px) Image search: [Google]
crystalline asteroid.png
157KB, 422x313px
Attention, we've a found a system with what we can only describe as AWESOME asteroids! We need to take advantage of this and exploit them asap with as many mining ships as possible!
>>
>>53532608
It's a beautiful being, one of almost perfect design
>>
>>53532645
I agree! I have contacted several corporations and governmental corporations to exploit this system! But I am wary, I have also ordered the construction of several military stations and a permanent fleet there! Your request is granted!
>>
>>53530262
He uneasily grabs the comms device, transmitting it in binary.
Who... Who are you? What... is your purpose? What are you? Do you arrive in peace?
>>
File: alien_swarm.png (84KB, 340x256px) Image search: [Google]
alien_swarm.png
84KB, 340x256px
Don't mind me... Just passing through, taking in the sights.
>>
did anything happen with the draw request?
>>
>>53534644
Some else has to submit I think, plus they're still collecting portsors for it I think
>>
>>53532645

A̢n͡d ͡wha̕t ̷d̀o͡ ̵yo͘u̸ r̢epr̸esent̡at̵iv͟ès ́ùs͢e̴ these..̶. ̛mi̵ner͘als̡ for̷?
>>
>>53532645
You may want to run a biological scan on it first.Many dangerous creatures reside in asteroids.
>>
File: firebird_2.jpg (169KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
firebird_2.jpg
169KB, 1024x640px
>>53532743
Greetings, I sensed the presence of my old friend nearby, and thus have decided to join this lively discussion.

Rukaar, it is good to see you. My apologies for my absence- many younglings were hatched, and required our attention.

>>53532608
To answer your question, I am ZhaiMyrTawl of the Yalwenir. My people have roamed the starways for untold generations, and we are pleased to see the younger races living in peace.

well, mostly.

my most sincere apologies if we have damaged any of your technology with our arrival.

>>53532722
Flattery will get you everything.
>>
>>53538351
No unimpressed wondering, you are a giant space bird. Why are you a giant space bird?
>>
>>53538425
That is simply how my species evolved. We're also on fire.

We haven't met many other species that evolved on stars instead of planets, but it seems we all evolved along relatively...unique paths.
>>
>>53538676
Yes amused concerned, I suppose we all took slightly different evolution paths. For example you're on fire. You'll find the majority of us are not. And that some of us are disturbed by your flaming state.

Either way, greetings from the Conglomerate. We wish you well, and that you keep a safe distance.
>>
>>53538351
>>53538676

Y̕our l͡i͘g͜ht ͟is͠ a̸mu̡s̀i͡ng.͢..

Dò ͡yo̧u ͞a͜ls̨o͠ r̷e̸qui̕re͠ ̷orificeş to comm̵ưn̸ic͢at͡e ̴l͞i͟k̕e most be͡ìng̛s?̡
>>
>>53538351
Only just, you bear striking similarities to the Phoenix us avians all descend from
>>
File: Thor.jpg (27KB, 461x576px) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
27KB, 461x576px
>>53539065
what's wrong with orifices?
>>
>>53538351
Well I think my left eye is shot now but there is an equal chance that wasn't your fault.
>>
>>53539120
How interesting. Convergent evolution. Tell me, how does your radiation absorption hold up while riding stellar winds?

>>53539573
Terribly sorry. Hope you recover quickly.
>>
>>53539065
Ahhh, another of the non organic? Or at least non-carbon based, from what I can see. A pleasure to meet you. To answer your question, no, our orifices are simply a representation in a metaphysical sense. We find it puts most planetary based lifeforms at ease, since it is more familiar. Ordinarily our thoughts simply emerge as a stream of consciousness, in a form others call "telepathy". But there are some who find this unaltered flow of information unsettling, so we streamline our thoughts to aid in communication, and make it appear as if it occurs aurally. I think you understand our meaning, and as such, might appreciate our efforts.
>>
>>53539734
>He slowly stares in awe at the magnificent creature, "Holy shit..." he mutters under his breath
Hello there? Er.... Who are you? What's your species? And why are you on fire? I am here to represent the Ploraxians, due to Inkito being kept on other duties.
>He holds out his arm as a form of friendship.
>>
>>53539734
It will be a good 50 years before I find a replacement, unless anyone here can fix it, but I'll survive I've gone without limbs before, this is like my 3rd left eye.
>>
>>53539734
I believe you misunderstood me great one. I walk beneath the skies of my home, as do all feathered brethren in the Dukedom. What I mean is all avians descend from the great Solar Phoenix.
>>
>>53539989
I'm not an engineer
>He quickly scribbles down notes
But I know someone on Ploraxia who can fix it, he's the head of engineering at Korixis University, a very prestigious univeristy and he is a close friend of mine. Reference Professor Chorito in the databanks.
>>
>>53540023
Hmm... I dunno, man. I think that it sounds more like a religious myth than truth, however. I'm an avian.
>>
>>53540029
Ok
>he removes the eye and offers it to the xenobiologist
Just have it delivered to my quarters when he's done.
>>
>>53540051
It's the central tenant of all races within the Dukedom great one.
>>
>>53540093
Sorry mate, I think it'll take a few months to reach it, considering the travel lanes and the whole risk of piracy after the civil war, we are rebuilding, you know. I'll try to see first if he can come here, by some chance. He might oblige, as we have been friends since we were small chicks.
>>
>>53540095
Really? Thats neat. The Ploraxians have something similar to it, but even the religious think it is just metaphor for a common ancestor, or a long lost memory of a less evolved ancestor, like P. Gobok.
>>
>>53540116
Oh ok...as long as he doesn't need me around for the repair I'll be fine.
>>
>>53540160
All races within the Dukedom have their own religious beliefs, the Phoenix is more the unifying cultural aspect. For example I am of the Yssravannar, who venerate our ancestors.
>>
>>53540181
He might need you for... no offense, but we would like to take a few tests. Yes, he will need you around. We will try to fix it, and we shall see. I guarantee a 85% success rate.
>>
>>53540212
What do you mean by "tests"?
>>
>>53540201
Nice. Another thing is that we have caught the elusive "dog" which has been running around the station and has killed several people, including two scientists. We have chosen to make some small tests before its neutralization.
>>
>>53540312
Like.... what you are, what are you made off? They will be harmless, and nothing will happen to you. None of your rights, guaranteed under the Convention of the Rights of the Sapient Machine shall be violated.
>>
File: firebird 3.jpg (100KB, 539x700px) Image search: [Google]
firebird 3.jpg
100KB, 539x700px
>>53540023
Ahhhh, religion. I see. While I mourn your inability to fly among the stars directly, it is good to see your kind have left the trappings of a surface and joined the interstellar community.

We see the parallels of our kind in your religion, but unless another of my kind previously visited your homeworld, I am afraid the particulars of your species escapes me. My apologies.

We have high hopes your evolution continues apace until you can fly alongside us unaided.

>>53539973
Greetings, Xenobiologist Okii. I would shake you hand, as I understand it to be a greeting, but alas, my kind has no hands. And I doubt you'd wish to catch fire.

As I have stated, I am of the Yalwenir. I am not surprised if you haven't heard of us, though we have vague recollections of your kind. My kind wander the stars in large circuits, from black hole to black hole, checking our nests on the surfaces of stars as we roam. We are alight with the flames of our birth, to remind us of the celestial nests from which we came.
>>
>>53540380
>Recollections
Could... Could you please elaborate. I don't think I understand.
>>
>>53540380
The Phoenix is the cultural bindings of all our peoples amongst our worlds. We all have our own beliefs. You bare semblance to what the legends ascribe the Solar Phoenix to look like, but I am aware you are not it.
>>
>>53540319
I am afraid I'm confused by what the rest of sentence means.
>>
>>53540410
Ploraxian. The name of this species if familiar to me, from ages past, when the Kjsst’’’latch-ival was more active in galactic affairs. Perhaps you had dealings with them?

>>53540424
Excellent! We look forward to an enlightened rapport!
>>
>>53540443
Do you remember how there were a bunch of workers talking about a dog which murdered several workers and we captured it and it killed the scientists? We found it aboard a passenger liner containing Ploraxian citizens which was adrift in the star system next of us.
>>
>>53540478
The Duke has sent his own personal greetings to you and has informed me to allow all of your species free access to the worlds and stars owned by our nation.
>>
>>53540478
Who....... What? We... I.... this is shocking! I have no idea who the Kjsst'''latch-ival are! Some sorta hive mind?!
>>
>>53540478
Another thing. I have informed the Emperor Kinrotos XVII and he has granted you free roaming, as long as you avoid several military locations.
>>
>>53540491
I'm afraid my memory is not what is used to be, so forgive my slip. I am glad that you have captured the beast however.
>>
>>53540334
Ok but i will have someone with me to ensure my safety. You understand right?
>>
>>53540593
Good thing! It is going to be killed, as it is too much of a threat.
>>
>>53540538
Alas, the Kjsst’’’latch-ival are quite hive minded, but also extremely paranoid, and if you have not heard of them, I must assume they haven't left their cluster in generations...the infighting must be truly unimaginable.

>>53540528
We offer our gratitude. Only one of your stars houses a nest of ours, and though it is not due to hatch for another eon or two, we would still like to check on it eventually.

>>53540563
Our gratitude extends to you as well. We shall endeavor not to intrude upon your restricted areas. We're only here to observe, offer advice if asked, and to check on our nests.

There appears to be two in your territory, neither of which is occupied. Tell me, have you had any unexplained solar flares in the past five or six centuries?
>>
>>53540648
I understand. You may have an escort.
>>
>>53540695
We came into space about three centuries ago, but yes, we have experianced several in these systems, along with one of these nests going supernova.
>>
>>53540743
Then we have lost another portion of our heritage, and our numbers shall dwindle once more. Alas...nature's toll.
>>
>>53540695
Beings living among the stars...how extraordinary.Do you only hatch from stars,or also from other stellar bodies?The Wastes has multiple sun-like organs,and one has been acting up recently.It may just be ready to hematize,but if it is one of your own I would hate to do it harm.
>>
>>53540657
Perhaps hand the beast over to us, we shall find a use for it beyond simple extermination.

>>53540695
Anything required we shall provide to your nest or any travellers amongst our stars.
>>
>>53540708
Good be sure to warn the engineer of the consequences of harming my mind.
>>
>>53540695
Alright. I shall give you the locations to avoid, because they are important, and if you go, there is a chance you might die. I shall transmit all the codes to you via secure code
>Hells Maw
>Alpha Theta
>Obtrenessi Corridor
>Lunir IV
>Rapricornica
>And Ixta
>>
>>53540886
Wait,if you don't mind,what use would you have for it?I'm just asking because if it ends in death I would be more than happy to take the remains
>>
>>53540957
I want to give it Wake King Asdri, he has a interest in extremely vicious creatures. Claims they remind him of himself.
>>
>>53540886
Well. No. Its too dangerous.
>>
>>53541023
Very well. Asdri will be terribly disappointed
>>
>>53540873
While a few of our kind have hatched on stellar bodies in the distant past, those poor worlds became incapable of supporting life in the aftermath. Our eggs have the habit of unleashing plasma into the upper atmosphere, and our young cannot hold their form very well...as such, we voluntarily limit ourselves to nesting on stars.

Should you encounter one of our ancient brethren who lays an egg on the surface of a life-bearing planet, evacuate and inform us immediately.

>>53540886
Many thanks. An offering of crystalized plasma shall be delivered from your closest binary pulsar.

>>53540956
Coordinates received. Ahhh, quite easily avoided. I shall inform the caravan. We shall be clear of the last within the...what is the term your people use? Week? Yes, within the week.
>>
>>53541065
Actually,if Wake King Asdri would like a vicious monstrosity I have an innumerable amount.I could try and get one for him.
>>
>>53540873
I have communed with several other of the major caravans, and it would seem that none of them remember visiting the wastes to create a nest. We would be happy to investigate and possibly remove it if it proves too problematic.
>>
>>53541093
We could always push it out of the system,as we've done with past stellar organ issues,to let it hatch safely and go to its kind.However,are there any certain signs to watch out for in case of hatching?I would not like to jump the gun and push out a malfunctioning organ.
>>
>>53541093
The gift is gratefully accepted star farer

>>53541105
Asdri is partial to any animal that can rip him apart, makes the effort of companionship more worthwhile to him. He would be much appreciative of the gesture I assure you.
>>
>>53541093
We wish to send an envoy/expeditionary force to the Kjsst. I believe I shall be leading it, can you help us.
>>
File: IMG_8485.jpg (97KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8485.jpg
97KB, 857x1200px
>>53541198
Would this creature be suitable for him?It is quite dangerous,and can shoot bones.
>>
>>53541294
I mean it used to be a normal alien species,but it is quite feral now.
>>
>>53541294
Holy Kalgeros! This is why its called the Carnem Wastes! Another thing, we have reported several disappearances of passenger/trade ships and convoys in your wastes, we are afraid about them. Can we do an expedition with you?
>>
>>53541330
Well,of course.In fact,I could send some escorts to defend you,given as this creature is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the insanity that is the Wastes.The escorts will be safe,I promise.
>>
>>53541379
Thank you! I shall organize the forces necessary, with the approval of our Emperor.
>>
>>53541379
And there has been a recent surge in crashes.It may be just a regular predator that's gotten too big and requires culling.
>>
>>53541158
If the energy output spikes that of a 90 exaton explosion, or the organ suddenly changed color to a brilliant blue, then yes its one of our eggs and you have a few decades before it hatches.

>>53541230
Ahhh, if that is your wish, then I shall not fly in your path. We left them behind in their hiveworld cluster, a dense formation of 600 stars and a few thousand worlds. The Rumar may be more able guides locally, and indeed, they might even have a working star chart of the region, but we can at least provide you with a general description of their species in case you discover them along the way.

They're about a meter tall, prefer using grown bio-organic technology, possess multiple sensory clusters across their exoskeltons and utilize their middle limbs as arms while their fore and aft limbs act as legs. They were quite mutable when last we saw them, with several hundred subspecies according to our historical records, and they numbered in the quintillions. They lived in vast hives, and traveled in living starships that numbered in the tens of thousands per warherd.

Should you take the Rumar with you, your introductions should go over rather well.
>>
>>53541294
The Wake King deems this to be a most fitting specimen. He wishes to know some general questions about it like eating habit and lifespan
>>
>>53541451
Yes. We have organized several thousand ploraxian/federation troops, along with 100 death guard, a trope of scientists, and about 700 Rumar mercenaries/guides. Once all the ships are here, we will start soon to their culture.
>>
>>53541525
Several ambassadors, and Rukaar himself shall go with us. Farewell.
>>
>>53541595
Good fortune be with you, brave souls!

If they try to eat you, convincing them you have parasites might buy you some time!
>>
>>53541657
Very well. Do you wish to follow? Representative Inkito shall be replaced by someone else, as he is coming with us.
>>
>>53541402
Oh well. The federation is ordering this expedition. Another thing, we need guides,
>>
>>53541595
I would join if I were not expecting matinence soon, if you need something large metal and well armed I can send one of my acolytes with.
>>
Ambassadors I wish to inform you of major tests being carried out involving the use of long range communications equipment within the coming galactic standard week. So if you pick up any odd signals thats coming from us I just wanted to apologize in advance for any inconvince this might cause.

>>53541704
Whats this about an expedition?
>>
>>53541777
WE are sending two expeditions. One to meet the famed Kjsst. The other into the Carnem Wastes, to find out what happened to various civilian vessels passing through there.
>>
>>53541768
I too would personally join, but I must attend a extremely important festival tomorrow on my home world.
>>
>>53541817
I agree. I will watch it while on the expedition.
>>
>>53541873
Many companies are broadcasting it, which is hallmark in the festivals history I must admit.
>>
I must leave now. Goodbye, I wish you best of luck, Taxla!
>Xenobiologist Okii along with Representative Inkito are sent to their respective expeditions, following tens of soldiers and marines.
>>
>>53541930
I wish you good hunting, it's woe to me that I can't attend.
>>
>>53541982
>>53541930
Goodbye!
>The airlock closes, as the ship departs the station to the stars elsewhere.
>>
>>53512813
>JUST DO IT
>>
>>53514131
The Ploraxians hold their ears
>WHAT THE FUCK MAKE IT STOP!
>>
>After a few days
The expedition to the wastes has arrived, and we have found the wreck of the Nietzsche, a transportation vessel for a human publishing company, it seems to be hit by rounds of something ,and massive breeches. Some of the skeletons imply that they were eaten.
>>
Dear ambassadors, I must depart for my home of Yss for the Festival of Unification. I hope to meet several sent delegates who have been invited, but now I'm opening the invitation to all. Look out for me during some of the broadcasts.

I must also inform that my temporary replacement will be taking over for the day I am gone. Try to stand his... behaviour.

May the blessings of your ancestors be upon you.
>>
>>53542289
The Nietzche was reported missing after being attacked by pirates for over 24 hours. Some of the crew managed to escape towards the Ploraxian colony of Hugurl VIa, but most of them went down with the ship.
>>
>>53542399
Okay, I am the replacement for Representative Inkito, Mokler Z'kron-Kinroto.
>>
>>53542405
We have sent a crew down to investigate the wreck, along with lots of arms and even two mechs.
>>
File: IMG_0381.jpg (104KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
104KB, 640x430px
>>53542399
Greetings talkers. I am the second son of his highness Asdri, Wake King of Dreoth. I have been instructed to assume diplomatic operations, as dull as they are, in the absence of Baron Taxla. Any questions or deals should be directed towards me.
>>
>>53542472
Would you please take care not to call my acolytes mechs it's an offense term for them.
>>
>>53542494
Yes, I am the replacement for Inkito, and I want to become a diplomat. This opportunity was probably the best which I have received in my 24 year life. Before you ask, yes. I am related to emperor Kinrotos XVII. We have known each other for quite a while, and are friends.
>>
>>53542539
My apologies. I was simply reading feedback from the team, I shall inform them that in the correspondent.
>>
>>53542560
If it is the job of a talker you seek, I would gladly give you mine, this job bores me to no end. I only do it out of my personal respect for Taxla.
>>
>>53542594
Yes, well? Never mind. Care for a cold alcoholic beverage at the observation lounge? I have the festival live. I have seen it before, so gory, metal as fuck!
>>
>>53542594
Anyways, I'll show you the basics of the job, as I've been here before.
>>
>>53542623
I may require a perch, no chair is large enough for my frame. And yes the festival is quite violent. This is only the opening ceremony of celebration. The real fun begins tomorrow with the jousting and melee.
>>
>>53542691
I see, us ploraxians are avian but we have a more... adapted biology.
>>
>>53542738
So are we, just incredibly large. We prefer to perch on things, so if a threat arise we can respond fast.
>>
>>53542791
I see, very well. I...
>Suddenly, he must go to the comms room/bridge
Oh no! Something weirds happening, I must go!
>>
>>53542864
Yes, yes if it's urgent.
>>
>>53542886
Its both of us! Go!
>>
>>53541816
Hm...mysterious disapperances are always a concern I might send a search group from my agency as well.
>>
>>53542928
Is this a concern of your expedition to the Wastes?
>>
>>53542962
Supposedly its a massive fleet of Ameoba Flagella have been attacking commerce throughout federation space. Currently, it attacked a massive ship, with 1,000 dead!
>>
>>53543000
Just as I thought this was going to be a boring night. Will I send a dispatch to the closest Dukedom fleet?
>>
>>53542962
And the expidition. I have ordered an immediate crackdown on all Ameoba
Another thing is that they have found something ominous on the Nietzsche. Something terrifying. The entire crew except for one, who has severe trauma was killed. Even the acolytes.
>>
>>53543039
Yes. Do so, as the nearest ploraxian fleet from Hells Maw will take about several days to warp in!
>>
>>53543075
The 5th Murder is the closest fleet to the threat area, I'll notify the commander immediately.
>>
>>53543056
Hm. Weak beings then. Nothing frightens the sons of Dreothe. Should have sent in our jump troopers.
>>
>>53543141
Yes. They are mutated offshoots of a extinct species, and they have turned the ship into their hive.
>>
>>53543182
Foul impures, best course of action is too wipe them out fast.
>>
>>53543222
Yes. But we are holding them off, as we seem to be picking up some weird signal, some message. We wish to decode this, and we will hold off.
>>
>>53543282
Ah I would wish to be there, teaching a lesson of fighting to smaller brothers and cans
>>
>>53543378
Hold up, I'm getting a signature from the convoy. Its some communication
>>53543378
>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Cooboshu Azathoth Shub-Niggurath nnnvulgtlagln, vulgtm k'yarnak orr'e gof'nn mnahn' ngshogg lloig Dagon wgah'nor cHastur, uh'e 'fhalma y-shtunggli ooboshu vulgtlagln shogg llll orr'e. Vulgtlagln uln ch' Cthulhu nnnnog goka y'hah ron f'ah, Cthulhu ya ep fm'latghor gof'nn nog nnnooboshu f'r'luh, nak'yarnak ee li'hee Shub-Niggurath wgah'n gof'nn nnnorr'e. Shogg hai nnnhlirgh ebunma ph'gotha sgn'wahlnyth naflilyaa vulgtm r'luhyar syha'h, nog goka y'hah zhro h'y'hah throd Chaugnar Faugn sll'ha, 'fhalma ehye gof'nn nglui ftaghu mnahn' ah vulgtlagln. N'ghayar nguh'e bug sgn'wahl mg nog bug ngehye Yoggoth, nglui naflkadishtu kadishtu throd r'luh y'hah uh'e ilyaa nali'hee, chtenff ch' nastell'bsna gotha s'uhn f'k'yarnak li'hee.

Nilgh'ri bug llll shugg y-geb Shub-Niggurath uh'e yayar mg, nglui lloig ebunmayar lw'nafh vulgtlagln ftaghu hlirgh Tsathoggua 'bthnk, shogg ph'tharanak ehye ep fm'latgh ftaghu nog. Shtunggli stell'bsna cooboshu Azathoth y-gotha s'uhn Nyarlathotepoth gotha orr'e fm'latghog, ebunma hafh'drn ebunma cmg ph'ah Azathoth athgagl naflsyha'h 'bthnk, uaaah shtunggli chtenff mnahn'nyth shogg n'ghft lw'nafh ee. 'fhalmaagl vulgtlagln ehye geb kadishtu h'lw'nafh phlegeth ah vulgtm lloig nnngnaiih lw'nafh, 'ai lloig mg f'r'luh Chaugnar Faugnagl sgn'wahl shagg gotha ya shogg ph'Azathoth, uh'e shogg ph'gnaiih sgn'wahl ch' nilgh'ri shtunggli nog nnnshogg gotha. Ron gotha hlirghoth llll Tsathoggua f''ai ch' Shub-Niggurath vulgtlagln n'ghftnyth ilyaa gotha, y-fm'latgh y-sgn'wahl hlirgh ah uh'e ph'athg ah y-hupadgh shogg gotha mnahn' uh'e, nauln ron uln sll'ha nilgh'riagl Azathoth Chaugnar Faugn geb goka sgn'wahl.
The translator isn't working, change the frequency!
>>
>>53543539
Nothing these mishaps can tell you is worth anything. Kill them all and be done with it
>>
>>53543539
I got it!
>SKREEEISCHHH- We are the hive. We have arisen from the hellscape. We will consume, we will devour. You will watch, you will fear us. You will die. You are one. You are inferior.
Communication ends
I'm detecting several hits glancing off the ships, they are firing! My god, they are being obliterated! Yes! They have jumped to warp, but we have lost many.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53543702
Calm down ensign.
>>
>>53543661
How strange. Though not surprising they fled, most would rather have the void gnaw their souls than face the power of Dreoth.
>>
>>53543809
Here are some pictures of them transmitted
>The screen is filled with grotesque, horrible images of monsters from the deepest nightmares of any sapient.
Oh god, turn it off. Turn it off!
>>
>>53543838
Oh calm yourself, getting so worked up over lessers,
>>
>>53543838
Fascinating I never thought such things could be.
>>
>>53543854
Look at this! Well. your species can withstand this stuff. Mine can't! Well. We have detected several ships, one of them a fleet of biological ships, taking the characteristics of ours heading towards one of our outposts outside of the wastes.
>>
>>53543997
I know nothing of biology, only that they are lesser than me for not being of Dreoth. What do you expect to learn from your new arrivals?
>>
>>53543883
Yes, another thing is that they may have made a fleet;purely out of biological matter!
>>
>>53544037
Well. Mobilize the troops here, and your troops. Deploy the fleets, arm the troops. We have serious shit to deal with.
>>
>>53544231
Finally, conflict. Weapon in hand on the field is where I am at, not talking or diplomacy.
>>
>>53544037
In fact.... my god! They aren't heading for the outpost, they are heading for the festival. The one held by the Dukedom, on that world! We have to warn them, get a channel. Millions are gonna die!
>>
>>53544364
Attacking Yss. In the core of e Dukedom. Near Murder itself? There is nothing to fear, nothing has ever beaten the Ra class ships, a few mutants won't be the start,
>>
>>53544402
Yes. But we still have to. They've... assimilated our traits and technologies! They will be even more powerful, we cannot be overconfident in this threat!
>>
>>53544419
Calm you fool. They are outnumbered by the greatest fleet south of the galactic core. And last I checked, they haven't assimilated any Dukedom commanders,
>>
>>53544442
I've just reported signals from the border. Some fleet commanders have been killed and reanimated by some parasite from these bastards!
>>
>>53544442
They have also upgraded their weaponry, and the sensor outposts have gone out! We have lost total data!
>>
>>53544476
Doubtful, considering Dukedom space is far from Federation hotspots. The 5th Murder hasn't even arrived yet
>>
>>53544505
Just fate! Damn this, they have a path towards Yss!
>>
>>53544550
Dukedom space is far from where these things entered, and Yss is further still, just wanted to point that out
>>
>>53544574
Offtopic: Okay if this doesn't fit the lore I kinda am sorry I like giving scenarios for us to deal with
P.S. how do I do the censors?
>>
>>53544589
It's g you didn't really know.
Also you put
Put the text in and finish with
>>
>>53544612
Fuck that didn't work at all, the instructions are in the FAQ section I think
>>
>>53544612
Anyways, what happened is that they have found some secret jump gate, that allows them to do their weird gay assimilate eat shit.
>>
>>53544654
Well Federationspace is well monitored, so nothing like it ever came up. But desu it'd best be left till later when more people are on. Night
>>
>>53544727
I agree, goodbye thread!
>>
Well,I'm back.Had to go tend to my ship,get's feisty when it's hungry.How'd the expedition g-
Oh.Oh no.
>>
>>53544812
Yeah it seems things are not going well. You'll be happy to hear that my acolytes are having a great time.
>>
>>53544812
Yes. Why do you do such a shit job at keeping your eldritch abominations in check.
>>
>>53545169
I tried to send some escorts when I left.The Wastes has its name for a reason,and its denizens vary from peaceful to mindshatteringly violent.
>>
>>53545313
They aren't really mine.Mine behave well,or at least as well as they can.But I can't hold dominion over all of the Wastes.It's the abyss where logic and reason fail,and anything and everything can go in and out.The only regulation is the fact that I have eldritch abominations to combat this.
>>
>>53545335
My acolytes are loving it, everything treats them like ghosts so they just wonder around. One is trying to map it out but he is having a hard time.
>>
>>53545837
Oh,yeah.The place is constantly fluctuating,but there are a few constant landmarks.If he sees a large monolith made of flesh,that faces west.
>>
>>53546082
I'm glad that the escorts came in time to save a few of you guys.You shouldn't be bothered by most things now.
>>
>>53546110
My acolytes did quite well but I do apologize for them abandoning the expedition to wonder around, odds are they will find their peace there.
>>
>>53546208
It is fine.The Wastes can be quite beautiful when not terrifying,and it is a good place to fade away in.However,I could try and send a rescue team.
>>
>>53546273
No let them wonder, if they have found peace who are we to take it away from them.
>>
>>53546304
I'm starting a new thread guys who wants to join?
>>
>>53546327
Go for it
>>
>>53546327
Yeah
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.