[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1526: Chicken Attack Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 545
Thread images: 89

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4 (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53487643
>>
File: a humorous garden gnome.png (242KB, 492x418px) Image search: [Google]
a humorous garden gnome.png
242KB, 492x418px
What's your stance on garden gnomes?
>>
>>53499612
Shaky alliance out of self-preservation, on both sides of the fence.
>>
>>53499612
Garden gnomes > chickens.

All animals > chickens.

Go chicken go.
>>
>>53498243
The Arrowverse Update

You should include an Island for purchase. Imports to later jumps, and jumper has memories of spending 5 years there in his backstory every jump and keeps having semi relevant flashbacks to time spent there throughout the jump.

How does so much stuff keep happening on a 'uninhabited' island in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>53499612
I'd stab them in the belly, not the back
>>
>>53499650
In that universe, things are not meant to make sense.
>>
>>53499578
>Chicken Attack
at least link to the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIKPA8Z-D0g
>>
File: epic_battle.jpg (47KB, 900x380px) Image search: [Google]
epic_battle.jpg
47KB, 900x380px
>>53496877
>LoveisaBattlefield
>Also, I would appreciate some suggestions on Rivals and Thieves, as well as Items and Skills, that people would like to/expect to see. I'm looking to grow those sections.

Rivals:
A young dragon who didn't manage to steal their own princess, and who is racing against you to steal a princess from the other dragons. Will attempt to steal any human type princess.
Maybe a generic isekai type protagonist. From our world, a young Japanese guy. No specific talents but learns quickly. For some reason has a katana.

Thieves:
Not-Garret: You should have at least one based on Garret from the Thief series. Never seen, only a lack of treasure betrays his presence.
Street Rat: doesn't steal dragon treasure, actually pickpockets you while you're trying to make a rescue. One item goes missing at a critical time.
Mimic Chest: Steals some of the dragon's treasure for itself.

Skills:
Kampfringen/Grappling - unarmed combat in armor. Not so useful against dragons, much more useful against rivals, thieves and princesses.
Draconic language skill - speak to and understand dragon.
Magic skill?
Potion-making. Healing potions etc.

Items:
Protective items for all the dragon's elements. Cloak of fire shield, shield of prismatic laser reflection, etc.
Dragon Call - a horn which, when blown, produces a sound like a dragon's roar. Good for distractions or possibly luring a dragon to your battlefield of choice.
A horse, of course.
>>
>>53499612
They're neat.
>>
Jump #341: Exalted - The Dragonblooded
>Four of Swords (Truce): A time of tranquility and intellectual repose in the midst of a great struggle.
>Age: 26
>Location: The Imperial City
>Identity: Dynast
>Drawbacks: (+500) Interesting, Boon, Political Enemy, Found Egg
Being found by the Wyld Hunt (why is it spelled 'wyld') and discovered to have a remarkably strong exaltation means that there's probably a small squabble over who found me, I owe a debt to the family that raised me that they expect me to repay, and at least one family who did not raise me is basically of the 'if we can't have him no one should' mindset. What a delight.
>Educated: The Heptagram (Free, Dynast)
At least I get some good schooling, though!
>Legendary Breeding (1200, Dynast)
Right, on the subject of the my exaltation, this basically is enough to make everyone sit up and take notice. And not in a good way. I have to be very careful to navigate the political waters from day one.
>Hardened Traveler (1100)
On the plus side, I was educated by more than simply books - it's a dangerous world and I need to know how to survive it.
>The White Veil Society (500)
There is definitely no secret society that wanted to count me among their numbers for their own ends and for the greater good of society. I definitely did not accept membership therein and did not utilize their resources while not helping to open other doors and gather more resources for them.
>The Emerald Circle (350, Educated)
On the other hand, all of the sorcery. ALL of the sorcery. Yes.
>Thaumaturgy (300)
Also knowing the quick and dirty sorcery is helpful.
>Dragon's Ink (Free, Dynast)
I just wanted the cool tattoo, to be honest. :<
>Companion Import (0)
It would hardly be fair to come here without my companions getting to join in the fun. They didn't get many superpowers while I was playing in Marvel, not that they really even NEEDED them to do whatever they wanted.
>>
>>53499765
What I expected: high-flying martial artistry and Wuxia level insanity.

What I got: behind-doors political deals, quiet assassination and counter-assassination, and conspiracies within conspiracies.

It was actually pretty fun, in a sense, but with Exalted being as open-ended as it is... I'm actually going to refrain from writing up detail for my stay in these jumps.
Jump #342: Exalted - The Sidereals
>Three of Cups (Abundance): A time of merriment and reflection spent in the company of friends and loved ones.
>Age: 24
>Location: Yu-Shan
>Identity: Chosen of Endings (-100)
I was going to go Drop-In. Blame Qlithu-Sohtk.
>Drawbacks: (+300) The Scripture of the Returning Maiden, Oversight, Bronze and Gold
Well, a forfeit must be paid. I'm going to be running around quite a lot for the Committee, and doing my best to keep the status quo for the Bronze faction. Although having been a part of the Dragon-Blooded empire, that may be a bit easier...
>Arcane Fate (1000)
Being able to escape the notice of people AS I SPEAK TO THEM? You're damned right I'm paying extra to keep this one.
>Martial Arts Compendium Memorization (900)
Considering all the insane martial arts that exist here, it definitely helps to know how they all work. Doesn't mean I can use them, of course. But then, with my Self-Taught Style from Fist of the North Star... I can deal with all the bullshit anyway, because that's how it works.
>Looming Terror of Death Attitude (Free, Chosen of Endings)
Oh good, now when I tell something I can make their head explode, they'll know I actually CAN make their head explode. Excellent.
>Divine Red Tape Spinning Spider (800, Chosen of Endings)
Bureaucracy makes the world go round.
>>
Rolled 290 (1d816)

Rollin' for topic.
>>
>>53499785
>Always An Ending (500, Chosen of Endings)
I already have the power to make any wound that I inflict an unhealing wound. I know how to kill anything that can be killed. I can render omnipotent powers vulnerable under the right circumstances. That which cannot be killed I can nullify. And now with this, I can kill things which cannot be killed. BRB, going to Supernatural and killing Chuck for being an asshole.
>Wound Mending Needles (Free, Chosen of Endings)
Well, my strife specibus is Needlekind, so this is only fitting.
>Qlithu-Sohtk (300, Chosen of Endings)
Qlithu-Sohtk wanted to exist. I felt bad. I had to revise my build specifically so it could.
>A Circle of Seers (0)
Still bringing my friends along for Exalted-level fun. The other Sidereals will be very confused by this occurrence.

Jump #343: Exalted - The Lunars
>Three of Cups (Abundance), reversed: The successful but utterly unfulfilling conclusion of a matter.
In other words: I did Exalted and all I got was this t-shirt.
>Location: Icehome
>Identity: Casteless (+200)
>Drawbacks: (+300) Thousand Streams As One, Obvious Tell, Blood Debts, It's... Complicated
Continuity is nice, but having eyes that are definitely not human is a bit of a downer when trying to interact with mortals. Having to deal with debts doesn't help, and I expect I'll probably be trying to pay them back when I'm not dodging my hostile solar waifu and why do I have a solar waifu, Gaia is not happy about this.
>Spirit Shape: Dragon (Free)
Because I can import any previous animal alt form. Dragons are animals. Especially dragons the size of mountain ranges.
I do not do subtle.
>Will of the Leviathan (Free, Casteless)
[DETERMINATION INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>53499765
>Being found by the Wyld Hunt (why is it spelled 'wyld')
Because a lot of Exalted hid from Dragonblooded pursuers in the early days after the Usurpation by running to the otherworldly chaos-realm that is the Wyld. It's spelled differently to distinguish it from places that are just wild. So the kill-teams literally hunted the Wyld, and became the Wyld Hunt.
>>
If I have a power that relies on biomass, like the broodmother perk from SCP or the one from the zerg jump, and have some regeneration power or healing factor, could I consume some of my own flesh and let it regenerate for infinite biomass?
>>
How can I permanently copy another species physiology? I just realised Animorphs has a time limit on it...
>>
>>53499810
>Predator Becomes Prey (Free, Casteless)
Ah, the Wyld Hunt. Well, now I understand why it's spelled the way it is, maybe it's being led by Bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted Theodore Logan of Wyld Stallyns. That's all right, though, if they decide to come for me, they will find themselves very surprised by the result.
Mostly because "Hello, little dragons. I am not a LITTLE dragon. Flee."
>Ever-Shifting (1400, Casteless)
So... nothing can stop me from shifting my form at this point. Ever. Considering I've been a Ditto since my second jump, this has Super Important Implications and I like it.
>Moonphase Aspects (1100, Casteless)
I can give myself multiple personality disorder, or just run my mind with parallel processing for a very effective multiplier of what I can do. And many of my abilities can be controlled mentally, so this would work as a flat out multiplier on my already effective multitasking. Gee let me think about that DO YOU REALLY THINK I COULD PASS THIS UP?
>Dreamstones (Free, Casteless)
The implications of recorded dreams letting someone live them when they sleep is interesting, when you're someone who has full and complete control of their dreamscape.
>Moonsilver Throne (900, Casteless)
This has interesting implications for one who took Planet Spirit as their origin back in Captain Planet.
>Cloak of Night (800, Casteless)
You know, I'm taking this strictly because having a flowing cloak that looks like the night sky is just plain awesome. It goes quite nicely with the Gauntlet.
>Ring of Being (600, Casteless)
Only things of Creation can affect the bearer. Meaning direct effects (such as some god smiting me) or magical attacks from demons or the undead cannot affect me. Sure, physical attacks and indirect effects (rocks fall everyone does) can hurt me, but if I need to use this, I am probably either going to be running out of that range, or doing my best to prevent them from having the chance to use it.
>The Pack (0)
Once more with feeling!
>>
>>53499788
The Shivers Gauntlet.

H'oh boy. How'd ya'll - if you jumped this - deal with a bunch of angry Snake God children.
>>
>>53499839
Jump #344: Exalted - The Infernals
>Queen of Pentacles, reversed: A person so preoccupied with wealth and security that they can never stop to enjoy either.
Sounds like it sums up a certain group well, if not quite focused upon MATERIAL wealth...
>Location: Gethamane
>Identity: Drop-In
>Chosen Yozi: None
Because Mortal Form is best form.
>Drawbacks: (+200) Remembering A Past Life, What First Two Chapters?, Mortal Form
Well, I'm only taking the bit of 'mortal form' that prevents any purchased powers from working. The rest are just fine. It's nice that I have that option.
Also, I am a dragon. Let the Reclamation just try to drag me into their mess.
>Name That Unfolds Like Lotus Blossom (Free, Drop-In)
This has implications later. But Crux will still suffice in shorthand.
>Below Notice (1100, Drop-In)
Sometimes keeping your head down is the thing to do. I'm not going to tempt fate.
>That Twists The Sky (700)
I'm taking this without a discount, because I'd rather get a discount on a few other things, but throwing the shackles of fate has been a big thing for me. Being able to extend that to others? You'd better believe I'd take that opportunity when I can.
>Remember The Past (Free)
Ah, the memories of a Solar in my past to draw from. How very, very useful.
>You Are Not Me (600)
It's not as though I don't have similar abilities to this, but there are certain things that I prefer to be certain of. Especially when taking the memories of a God-King of such a lifespan.
>Can't Keep Me Down (400)
So even if my soul is scarred from an unpleasant experience, my mind outright broken... so long as it remains, it will always return to the state that it once was. Metaphysical regeneration. Yes.
>The Inner World (0)
Oh, now this is nifty. Even if I don't get to be an Infernal, this is definitely something I want to have. Especially if it has the potential that it seems to have.

Hey, wasn't there some combo with Inner World that let me internalize lands that follow me?
>>
>>53499817
Depends on if the regeneration power can produce biomass or just recycle it. Not all of them can. But if it can, sure, I see no problem with that idea.

>>53499838
Have really good biomanipulation powers and just copy the relevant biological structures directly. I propose getting a Symbiote in Symbiote, those things are gangbusters.
>>
>>53499864
>Hey, wasn't there some combo with Inner World that let me internalize lands that follow me?
You could do it with the Hydra Facility Blueprints from MCU part 2.
>>
>>53499838
It doesn't, actually. The time "limit" is just to make it permanent.

Evo can do it, the Invasive Species perk. Loan someone The Next Generation from SDS.
>>
>>53499900
If it's permanent then I can't change again, right?
>>
>>53499676
>In that universe, things are not meant to make sense.
It not that bad actually. It's just that when he said he was stuck on the Island for 5 years, he lied. The stuff that is shown in flashbacks doesn't take that much time, it's just action packed.
It's not like 80 years of Batman compressed into 5 years or something.
>>
>>53499872
For Symbiotes jump you think I should just go in as a Symbiote and grab berzerker OS? Considering the processing power you get from that.
>>
>>53499925
Not with the base technology behind the Escafil Device, no. But what kind of jumper are you if can't improve on a piece of tech, huh? I believe in you, anon. Take that weird blue cube and modify it until you can transform for as long as you want, blend morphs, and permanently take on traits.
>>
>>53499900
Also, SDS?
>>
>>53499693
A lot of unusual options, but very inspiring. Thank you very much. Fond of the Grappling, Garret, and Dragon Call ideas.
>>
>>53499964
Well, you'll eventually get the Berserker OS for free. All the perks that grant Symbiote abilities are redundant, the protagonists will eventually figure out how to do them and then teach every other Symbiote pair. I mean, it's not bad if you want a leg-up on the process, and also to not have to deal with the risks of reverse-engineering the Berserker virus's methods, but it's not necessary.
>>
>>53499838
Use one of the many tech assimilation perks to incorporate the Omnitrix into your physiology.
>>
Does anyone know about the Overwatch Jump in the uploads folder?

Is it an update or a repost?
>>
>>53499612
The tiny earth spirit totems are good but need to be kept out of the house lest they upset the domovoi.

>>53499844
I died painfully.
>>
>>53499967
Seven Deadly Sins. Demons can spread their powers in that setting by letting other people drink their blood. There's a perk discounted for them, Next Generation, that lets you grant any biological power of yours, not just demon biology. People tend to focus on this one for both empowering others and combos to steal powers by granting it to the target (such as via Lip Service from Medaka Box), mind controlling them, and having them open up a vein. It has to be activated by the user, so you can't just grant it and then cut them open.
>>
>>53500043
Reposted it. I believe the one in the folder doesn't have the Moon Base, Outpost and some of the Cybernetics options that were added in the most recent update.
>>
>>53499844
>Shivers - 447
Drawbacks: Nowhere to Run (+0), My Best Puzzles (+0), Throwing Down the Gauntlet (+1000), The Collector (+300), Me Out There, You In Here (+100), Museum of Adventures and Excitement (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Abilities:
-In Search Of The Unexplained
-Curator
-Intensely Curious
-What Darkness Conceals...

Souvenirs and Rooms:
-Alchemy Machine
-Atlantean Power Crystal
-Museum Library

Ten years in a museum that bends and defies both time and space, dedicated to eldritch and elusive gods and the greatest sins and horrors any mortal can visit upon another, yet all of it eerily familiar.

NO I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD FUCKING TIME.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU THINK IT WAS FUN.
>>
>>53499864
The Old Kingdom, perk 'When Worlds Collide.'
>>
>>53500221
Very solid. Well, I'll be penciling that in before the next jump, in that case.
>>
>>53499612
Fun to animate.

>>53499637
This sign >
Means 'greater than'.
So you just said that both garden gnomes and the entire animal kingdom are superior to chickens.

No chicken no.
>>
>>53500254
You are correct. I don't like chicken.

Go away, chicken, go away.
>>
Speaking of The Old Kingdom, what - in your opinion, Jumpers - would be good perks or abilities to pass down with Jumper's Lineage.

Right now I'm thinking 'I Am The Fortress,' but want to see other people's thought process on this too.
>>
How good is Savitar's armor in the Arrowverse jump? Does it let him travel a lot faster than the Flash?
>>
>>53500333
I think it's just power armor with a static absorption thing to keep him safe from his own speed.
>>
So who is everyone's favorite princess so far?
>>
>>53500614
Princess Peach.
>>
>>53500614
The princess of shitposting
>>
>>53500614
Not the spider-one. Burn it!
Otherwise it's too early to make any judgements. I mean most of them only have pictures.

You better not be that guy trying to restart that pointless argument from last thread.
>>
>>53500614
Pocahontas is up there imo
now if we're talking queens, Dihya for sure
>>
>>53500672
That's precisely who he is. Whatever the makers intentions are shitstirring is going to be the biggest reason this jump gets talked about from here on out.
>>
>>53500699
For asking a question?
>>
>>53500333
>Does it let him travel a lot faster than the Flash?
Yes, the flash's suit provides some protection from static and heat but it is nowhere near enough at higher speeds. Savitar's suit doesn't make him faster but he has had more time to train and his suit removes the cap that safety would otherwise place on his speed.

tldr
Barry will eventually be kept from getting faster by the dangers of his power, Savitar's suit lets him go at those speeds safely.
>>
>>53500614
Azula
>>
>>53500316
>would be good perks or abilities to pass down with Jumper's Lineage.
>>53500316
>Right now I'm thinking 'I Am The Fortress,'
I read it was broader than one perk. Like your Leadership abilities, or your Psychic might, or Magic Mojo.

And I'd say passing on your unlimited potential. Stuff like Softcap, Leaky Limiter, and such.
>>
>>53499765
>On the other hand, all of the sorcery. ALL of the sorcery. Yes.
Emerald Circle is sorcery for babbies. Any Exalt can do it. You want proper Sorcery, you gotta be a Solar.
>Also knowing the quick and dirty sorcery is helpful.
Pretty sure Thaumaturgy is slower than Sorcery. It's the ritual magic to Sorcery's "BEHOLD MY POWER OVER CREATION"
>>
File: blame.jpg (81KB, 609x364px) Image search: [Google]
blame.jpg
81KB, 609x364px
For someone who hasn't read BLAME! What's the difference between the Silicon Life and Safeguard?
>>
File: 2c4353fbacdcc4c8a82d3e631085a82d.png (350KB, 840x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2c4353fbacdcc4c8a82d3e631085a82d.png
350KB, 840x1100px
>>53500614
A bit early, but I'm leaning towards Salamander Princess.

I know just where they got that picture for her too. That naughty Princess.
>>
>>53500672
Not me, I leave the last thread's drama to the last thread.
>>
>>53500756
Safeguard are robits made by the Netsphere's bullshit to help protect the City and the constructs.

Silicon Life are a transhumanist cult who've gone too far and are now murderous assholes.
>>
>>53500753
Well, when Solars comes out, I'll be jumping that too. In the meantime the greater the number of useful tools in my arsenal, the better.
>>
>>53500333
>Does it let him travel a lot faster than the Flash?
Yes, if Barry was running as fast as Savitar the heat and electricity build up would kill him. Note that Savitar's ability to actually reach those speeds is due to experience not the suit, the suit just makes it safe. And makes him hit like a truck thanks to its size.
>>
>>53500739
>Barry will eventually be kept from getting faster by the dangers of his power, Savitar's suit lets him go at those speeds safely.
Or Barry has to train body his Speed, and his resistance or regeneration so the speed does not hurt him. The Armor lets Savitar just focus on pure speed for quicker gains at the cost of not being able to use his top speed outside his armor without hurting himself.
>>
>>53500817
wasn't the suit also invisible to normies, or was that just a one episode gimmick
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>53500767
Yes, this is true happiness.
>>
File: Bobby-Boobies boobs.jpg (20KB, 184x148px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Boobies boobs.jpg
20KB, 184x148px
>>53500614

Dusk elf maid is the purest
>>
>>53500829
He was just moving too fast at the time.
>>
Use Constructive Convergence of Principals to make a world in the Warp and wage a crusade against the Chaos Gods Yes/No?
>>
>>53499838
Pretty sure that the Omnitrix can permanently alter DNA.
>>
>>53501030
>Constructive Convergence of Principals
where's that from?
>>
>>53500980
but

he was literally standing still the first time he showed up in the lab.

and when frosty bitch was chilling him he was standing still
>>
>>53501123
Moving

Too

Fast
>>
>>53501123
maybe he looked like he was standing still but in fact vibrating so fast that we didn't notice.
>>
Can the Imperium be convinced to get along with aliens?
>>
>>53501030
Nah, I don't think it'd help much.

Even apart from the requirement to stick around in the warp doing nothing but shaping for a few hours... The area of "world" you'd make would be far too small and you wouldn't be able to shape armies anywhere near quick enough to stop a tide of daemons from bursting in.

At best, it'd be a decent-ish (though small) beachhead for a crusade you could already do anyway.

>>53501059
Exalted Infernals.
>>
>>53501144
but he wasn't vibrating

he was just standing there neck-lifting Wally
>>
>>53501164
>Exalted Infernals.
Thank you.
>>
>>53500756
Speaking of Blame!, is there any robo-waifu or transhuman than Cibo?
>>
>>53501168
SOMEONE ALREADY ANSWERED YOU MAN-CHILD
>>
>>53501145
Well yes in that they trade with xenos, no in that the emperor says suffer not the xeno to live. You may be able to get cetain types of xeno to be classified as sanctioned xenos, they wont be able to leave their planet but they wont be exterminated.
>>
>>53501164
Could keep expanding it though, right? Planning to be in 40k for a few millenia.

>>53501168
Your mom's cooch.
>>
So people's souls are in the Warp in 40k, right? If I disconnect them from the Warp or drop them in another dimension that's not connected to it, will they die? Or will the Psykers be powerless, anyway?
>>
>>53500829
He was trapped in the speedforce at the time. He was straining his restraints in order to manifest. Therefore only speedsters could fully see him

Did you ever see Kamen Rider Decade AR World of Kabuto? It's nearly the exact same thing.
>>
>>53501030
Just get Unquestionable Yozi Authority instead. Once you get your essence high enough, demons and gods can't even attempt to attack you, even in self-defense.

>>53501238
Sure. It'd just be a pretty slow expansion, and probably doesn't really cover a notable section of the warp even after millenia of expanding it, considering the Warp's all throughout the galaxy.
>>
File: BigBadBeetleborgs.jpg (395KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
BigBadBeetleborgs.jpg
395KB, 1500x1500px
I wonder if anyone remembers Beetleborgs.
>>
>>53501289
Isolating real space and the warp would render people souless, in other words, kill them if you do so.
The Necrons were building structures to isolate the two spaces, but it killed everyone within the affected space because people need the warp. Of course, there have been so many retcons since I heard that I'm not sure whether it's true anymore.
>>
>>53501358
If you want to make a jump of it, then go ahead. As far as I know there isn't a pre-existing claim, so go for it and good luck.
>>
>>53501182
damn near every woman in that setting count as one of the other so yes, plenty
>>53501358
I do, the house monsters were awesome
>>
>>53501352
>Unquestionable Yozi Authority
But that's boring. No fun in waging a holy war against beings that literally can't fight back.
>>
>>53501404
I don't know... Personally, I'd imagine Khorne's frustration would be pretty funny.
>>
File: 1d2154fe16feab2bd5447adeb4fddc37.jpg (582KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1d2154fe16feab2bd5447adeb4fddc37.jpg
582KB, 1920x1200px
Jump 124 Light of Terra pt 1

Companion: Hooligan Tuesday (200)
Allies:
*Kin of Iron
Enemies: (+ 800)
*Wargers
*Void Walkers
*Pale Sons
*Redeemers
Drawbacks:
*Damaged Systems – Power, Atmospheric, Lights (+600)
Perks:
*Harlequin’s Dance (200)
*Air of Authority (200)
*Marksmanship (150)
*Melee Training (150)
*Gun Kata (150)
*Free Runner (150)
*Luck of the Damned (200)
Decision: Don’t Break the Deadlight

God Damn… what the hell…. Everything went wrong. I was grateful at least I wasn’t alone here. Hooligan is a great girl, she helped me through my withdrawals. I don’t ever want to be on any mid altering medication again…

This was a fight and most of the time I didn’t think I was going to make it. Honestly I think having such a hard time my first couple of jumps really helped. Surviving in the jungle traveling to El Derodo and My Travels with Dr. Van Hellsing really trained me a lot. I am sure if I hadn’t been through hell there I would have died long ago here.

Maybe it was good that we had so much work to do here. We managed to fix up the ship somehow. We also had to clear out some natives who had gone feral…. God I hated that. I would have much rather found a way to talk and work with them but they were just interested in our blood.

Still I have to make it through here. I can’t die here I have too many people counting on me, too many homes I have to see again. I will find my wives and companions if they are stuck here too or survive until I can get out of this hell hole and find them in the next world.
>>
>>53501480
Jump 124 Light of Terra pt 2
Free Vehicle: Lucius I-VII Pattern Stormblade
The Worldo
*Atmosphere: Terraformable (-1)
*Terrain: Iceball (0)
*Flora and Fauna: Unpleasant (+2)
*Natives: Hostile (+ 3)
*Special Resources: Vandean Coast (-2), Graveyard of the lost (-1), Corpse Grinder (-1)

Skills and abilities
*Military modernization (300)
*Defensive Tactics (300)
*Literacy Program (300)
*Transport Network (100)
*Cultural Monopolization (200)
*Aggressive Actions (300)
*HealthCare (200)
*Civilian Infrastructure (100)

Drawback:
*Imperial Guard (+ 600)

Damn it this universe just sucks…

I finally find my Wives and my companions. I cannot put in to words how much I missed them. I cried a lot when I found them. A few of them shed tears of joy too.

Together we actually get some systems of the Light of Terra working and even make it to a world that is inhabited by some descendants of a crew of Imperial guard. The world… wasn’t the nicest but we made it work. Sadly making it work meant clearing out some more hostiles… I don’t know why I am continually forced to shed the blood of others just to survive…

Along with the descendants of the Imperial guard We found better equipment, we found reliable sources of food and parts for the ship everything seemed to be going well…

It was all too nice and going too well. I should have known something would happen. Years had passed and we had a nice little civilization going.

(to be continued)
>>
>>53501506
It’s funny it seemed like another boon at first. We were hailed by the Imperial guard Tuesday’s people. It seemed like we were going to turn this little snowball of a world in to something… but they didn’t want to nice with us. I guess since she had been lost in the Warp so long the declared her a Heretic (or maybe it was that we weren’t complete asses to the nonhumans in our community).

So the Imperial guard tried to do what the Imperium does to everything it doesn’t like.

They attacked in mass and with numbers that should have crushed us yet somehow we fought through. I suppose it’s because we had chosen our spot to be defensible and focused on defending.

They had expected to take us quickly we were just a soldier and a bunch of primitives… We handed them their asses. Doom-chan even used the partially operational weapon systems of the light of Terra to destroy their ship and the settlement they had set up. I can’t say I am happy about it… any of it really but I can’t argue when she said it needed to be done. Maybe someday I’ll forgive myself for all the lives lost.
>>
>>53501532
Jump 124 Light of Terra pt 3
Free additions to Light of Terra
*Armored Prow
*Void Shield Array
*Hangers and support craft

Light of Terra
*Torpedo Launcher: Cyclonic Torpedoes (800)
*Prow: Jovian Pattern Nova Cannon (1000)
*Void Shield: Gryphonne IV Pattern Void Shield, Backup Shields X 2 (5000
*Warp Drive: Sulic Engine (500)

Wrath of the 4: Route 2 – Anguish of the Murderhobos
A time of Endings:
*Transliminal Stride

So this…. This was a journey. I knew when the Deeadlight started to hum it was a bad omen, then the scanners picked up all those ships heading to the same place in this sector of space. Somehow I knew it was connected.

We flew to the place of a great battle. I think every faction was represented as they too must have sensed something calling to them. We made our way through the massive battle like a battering ram. It may have seemed foolish to focus mostly on speed and the ability to plow through anything as well as defense but simple stratagies can often prove quite effective.

Our last opponent was some golden ship… quite beautiful that kept trying to hit us with psychic attacks… It became yet more scrap before our mighty prow.

At last I knew my journey here was coming to an end.

Before us lay an actual Dyson sphere. I could sense this was the place so we docked… without problems

Anyways we made it to the place to a Necron guy who wanted to be god. He actually seemed rather nice at first…

Of course he wanted to end the universe to become a god and the universe is where I keep all my stuff…
But really he explained his grand scheme that had apparently started long before the beginnings of the empire.

(to be concluded)
>>
>>53501550
He just made one slight miscalculation… I was too dumb to break the black ball that was robbing me of my powers. Never underestimate the ingenuity of a fool as they say.

Honestly I don’t know why I never broke it but something told me not to even in the darkest days. I can feel my time in this universe drawing short. It was hell. Honestly I am glad to leave this place. I am also saddened. It seems Hooligan doesn’t want to leave. She knows it’s a shit hole and that’s why she is staying… to make it a better place.

Maybe Hooligan was the true hero of this story, she kept my useless rear alive all these years and without her backing me up I don’t think I would have had the strength to not break the deadlight. Well all I can do is wish her the best and if I do get my spark come back here and help her clean this place up.
>>
>>53501571
Oh shit, you didn't do any of the DLCs? RIP Choir
>>
>>53501720
It's quite a long jump as it is. I hadn't intended on it. Perhaps I may go back and do some, are they really worth doing?
>>
>>53501899
I definitely recommend 1, you'll love it. Five is a good adventure. And 3 has nice shinies. If you just want good story though? Do one and five, they can be taken any time after part 1.
>>
>>53500739
>
>>53500795
So if its just dealing with the buildup of Heat & Electricity would any one of the multitude of different Durability or Regeneration boosting perks allow the Arrowverse Speedster to go way faster than Barry Allen? Assuming equivalent potential and training effort.
>>
>>53501440
>Personally, I'd imagine Khorne's frustration would be pretty funny.
The Chaos Gods themselves seem more like Primordials than what Exalted would call a god or demon. Like how they have Avatar Bodies and are sentient parts of the warp.

And doesn't the charm go based on Essence? I mean the The Incarna have the Geas, which is either the highest expression of the charm, or something more because Unquestionable Yozi Authority isn't powerful enough to control them.
The Unconquered Suns stat sheet notes a Primordial attacking him WILL allow him to fight back.
>>
>>53501358
I do. I also remember Juuko B-Fighter, because even at the age of eight I was a little weeb and wanted to know the original series my toku shows were adapted from.
>>
>>53501899
Yeah, 1 is almost a must and makes the whole jump worth it. 5 is good too, but not as good as 1.

I'd do both of them before moving on.
>>
>>53501123
Speedforce anon, speedforce. It doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>53502068
Personally, my preferred order is 5 to give you a reason to be traveling, coming back from Necromunda. Then you hear the signal that leads you to 1 on your way. Then a little bit after getting back to your world Magnus notices you and drags you off to start 3, with 2 and 4 happening as side-quests during the long adventure that makes up DLC 3. By the time 3 is done the Light of Terra is finished getting all its refitting and upgrades, and you can now go to face the final boss of Orikan. Which turns out to be a total anticlimax, which kind of sucks, but oh well.
>>
>>53501123
Probably some molecular vibration trick, keeps him out of phase with the human eye's sacadic patterns.
>>
>>53502157
I like the 5 1 3 thing, but 2 and 4 have always kinda bored me. If I had to pick though, I'd do the train over the ork race any day of the week.
>>
>>53502214
I agree, they're kind of boring, that's why I relegate them to being sidequests during 3. 3 already has you hopping from planet to planet dealing with various local issues on your quest for...whatever it is Magnus wants, so you can just say that during your travels you ran into the race and train convoy.
>>
>>53502253
Nah, it totally makes sense. I was just saying I wasn't a fan of 2 and 4. The others have fun stories and neat rewards though.
>>
If Greed from The God of High School absorbs two people with the same power, do they stack at all?
>>
>>53501358
I know I watched it when I was tiny, but I barely recall anything about it.

If you wanna take a crack at it, go ahead.
>>
>>53501358
PLEASE YES.
>>
File: got_sarged.jpg (147KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
got_sarged.jpg
147KB, 1024x706px
So Jumpers, any good one liners you either found or made up along the way?
>>
>>53502391
"Go fuck yourself" is usually a decent one.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 7 (1d8)

More Stalwart D. Tiger

Last Time-We went to Ninja Assassin, wherein Tiger showed all of the Ninjas the best(worst) method of stealth. There's no one to see you if everyone is dead.

1.K-On
2.Platoon
3.Zoo Tycoon
4.Firefly
5.Tsukihime
6.Black Bullet
7.Cho Aniki!
8.Sports Jump

Need a replacement.
>>
>>53502391
>implying I'd know how to write a good one-liner
>>
>>53502157
That's funny, I always headcanon that one takes place while pursuing three
>>
>>53502490
I have never heard of Cho Aniki! before in my life.
>>
>>53502509
That also works, I've considered having 3 start at the very beginning and making all the other DLCs be side-quests (some of which are more interesting than others).
>>
>>53502519
Look it up on Youtube. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>53502391
It's usually something along the lines of "Go fuck yourself" or something to that effect, or something that fits but is absolutely terrible like what Seras spouts off in Hellsing Abridged. OAA, you have good taste in waifus but goddamn can she not do one-liners.
>>
File: Fire Elementals.jpg (93KB, 1151x317px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Elementals.jpg
93KB, 1151x317px
For Aionon
>>
File: your head a splode.gif (4MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
your head a splode.gif
4MB, 500x282px
>>53502391
"Your head a splode."
>>
>>53502519
Oh, are you ever in for a treat, friend.
>>
>>53502519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLxn54HylLg
>>
>>53499932
>Lian Yu (Traditional Chinese: 煉獄; Mandarin pronunciation: Liànyù; literally "Purgatory") is an island in the North China Sea where Oliver Queen was intermittently stranded for 5 years, between 2007 and 2012, before he was found by Chinese fishermen.

http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Lian_Yu_(island)

He was stuck on the island for 5 years.
>>
>>53502560
Classic. Do you have the one where it explains that Water Elementals are vore fetishists, and they think summoners are the worst teases because they drink regular water but they won't drink them? That was a fun thread.
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>53502490
Cho Aniki!- OOC:I can't think of anything Tiger would say about this, beyond it being like something out of a fever dream, or if he was high as hell
0/1000
Rolled for 24
Rolled for Coral Reef
Boss
Free Boss Thematic
Discount Boss Stage
Discount Boss Rush
Ludicrous speed
Heroic Physique

Really need that replacement.
>>
>>53502391
My go-tos are [CEASE] and [SCATTER]. think of it like the adventure time lich and [FALL] only with annihilation and telekinetic shredding.
>>
>>53502743
>>
>>53502743
>not getting Perfect Partner

Dude. Duuuuuuude.
>>
>>53502618
>He was stuck on the island for 5 years.
I was talking about all the away stuff. Where he was stuck on the island for 5 years, except when he was doing stuff for Waller in a country I forget, or becoming a Captain in the Bratva in Russia.

He has this 5 year period in his backstory, but it was not all spend physically on the Island.

Anyway, I'd like to ask for something based on that. Jumpers Purgatory Island (aka Flashback Palooza Island)
Where you have this uninhabited Island that imports into every jump, and 5 years of backstory memories related to being (mostly) there in this and later jumps. Secret Blacksite Prison to try and literally bury your past mistakes optional.
>>
>>53500333
Yes & no.

The thing with the suit is that it absorbs electricity which makes him go faster. However he was still faster to begin with, just he couldn't use his top speed because it would kill him.

This is reflected in the lightning he generates. Brighter the color of yellow means the deeper the connection to the Speedforce you have. Red means you have an unhealthy connection to it, as seen with Reverse Flash.

Blue is because of Velocity drug, which boosts your speed but you lose your ke connection to the speedforce if you abuse it.

There's purple but I think it was just an Easter egg. It belonged to a character called Accelerated Man, he was shown for like 1 minute. He's native speedster to a dimension that was invaded by a parallel dimension so dimensional travel to & from there is illegal unless given permission by Gypsy. She's also another Viber.

Savitar's lightning is white, because he's been trapped in the speedforce. His connection to the philosopher stone, a stone of pure speedforce, allows him to project himself so long its out in the open. However a future version of Barry manages to trap him in the speedforce, the stone is placed in a special box. Without the box being open Savitar can't interact physically with the physical dimension.

With the stone he can give metahuman powers, communicate telepathically with the person who touched the stone, called Doctor Alchemy. Whom he is actually possessing when the season started.

TL;DR by going maximum fast he's tearing himself apart. He uses the suit to get around that. However his maximum fast is faster in the suit because it absorbs the electricity & channels it into faster speed. This why he white lightning instead of yellow
>>
>>53502818
Accepted

>>53502857
Tiger fights one on one, mostly due to the sheer number of "this causes collateral damage" powers he has, he don't wanna hurt his Vassals(Friends). And especially not Ammy or Barry
>>
>>53502743
Yuki Yuna Is A Hero
>>
>>53502490
May the lady have mercy upon you ,because I sure as fuck ain't gonna!
>>
>>53502891
Sure. How much you think it would cost?

>>53502902
Forgot to mention Savitar was invisible to non speedsters because he was actually projecting himself in the physical world. He later lost his connection to the philosopher stone when he tricked Wally in taking his place in the Speedforce. He was then able to be seen by non-speedsters.
>>
>>53502940
It applies to more than just combat tho.
>>
Jumpers remember to have only one Laifu!

More than one Laifu will destroy your Waifus.
>>
File: Rokuro.Okajima.600.83629.jpg (58KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Rokuro.Okajima.600.83629.jpg
58KB, 600x375px
>>53502391

"Adios! This victory is mine to take."
>>
>>53503109
Umm... Well, I always knew those 1 Up perks would come back to bite me in the ass. Just didn't know how.
>>
>>53502559
She does it on purpose now, anon.

Just because of the groans it causes.
>>
>>53503223
Well, at least she embraces it now instead of trying to force them to be good.
>>
>>53502990
>Sure. How much you think it would cost?
200 or 400 CP, but discounted if you took the Welcome to Hell Drawback.

It's a New Island in each Jump, with limited carryover of improvements. (Stuff small bunkers, supply staches, or built in/hidden structures carry over, but stuff like obvious development wouldn't) Always starts a new jump uninhabited and appearing basically undeveloped.

Unclaimed Island not owned or claimed by any person, group, or nation, but no one will go there without Jumper inviting them.

Comes with free exotic healing herbs (which I thought jump had, but may be misremembering)
>>
>>53502902
>>53502990

I don't think the power of the stone is inherently to project oneself. It's more to do with the interaction between the stone, a "calcified chunk of speedforce" and the fact that Savitar was stuck in the speedforce. Similarly, him becoming visible has less to do with his connection to the stone and more to do with him, you know, becoming a part of physical reality.

He still had the stone at the end of the season, and was using it to do various things, like no-sell the "speedbazooka" that would re-imprison him.

And I'm not sure why you think k the suit makes him directly faster? (As opposed to just circumventing speed problems like Tracy said it did.) Am I forgetting something?
>>
File: 1484405184884.webm (3MB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484405184884.webm
3MB, 1200x720px
>>53502391
"Looks like someones having a melt down."
>>
Where do others get Pods from aside from the initial warehouse supplement?
>>
>>53503308
Not gonna lie at first I thought she was about to have a baby right there.
>>
>>53503321
That's the only place to get them
>>
>>53503321
just the Warehouse supplement.

And you'd think people would love a chance to buy more Pods, but every other attempt at it's been shitposted down.
>>
>>53503280
I'm watching the episode that wiki citied for the suit giving him faster speed.
>>
>>53503308
... What the hell?
What the hell am I looking at?
Source and/or explaination, please?
>>
>>53503308
Why are televisions always too lazy to use a steadicam? They're RIDICULOUSLY cheap these days.
>>
>>53503377
Television shows, rather.

Or fuck, that show doesn't need the camera moving, put it on a GODDAMN TRIPOD OR SOMETHING. Don't hold it and let it shake because you're too lazy and cheap!
>>
Jump #345: The Old Kingdom
>The Moon, reversed: Clarity, control and peace in troublesome times.
>Age: 28?
>Location: Wyverly College
>Identity: Free Magic Sorcerer (-50)
Wait, that doesn't seem quite correct.
>Drawbacks: (+800) Target of the Restless, Extended Stay: 20 More Years, Fell Intentions, The Weeping
Well, I'm sure there's a good reason that the undead are drawn to me like magnets, and necromancers are constantly bringing legions against me, and death itself seems to want me to give up and throw in the towel...
>Bloodline: Royalty (1700)
I don't quite think a descendent of a royal bloodline is quite accurate either, I seem to be made out of light or something.
>Assertive Bearing (Free, Royalty)
Well, one must know how to comport themselves in such situations, no?
>Royal Retainers (1500, Roalty)
One free import and an additional CP bonus for any other imports? Okay, I can work with that.
>Free Magic (Free, Sorcerer)
Well, I should certainly hope I know how to deal with magic.
>Lesser Necromancy (Free, Sorcerer)
It is important to know how to perform necromancy, to be able to deal with the dead. After all, the power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.
>Return To Chaos (1200, Sorcerer)
How nice, I can replicate charter magic, and tear it apart if I should so choose. I'm not likely to, of course, but having the option is quite helpful.
>When Worlds Collide (800)
Well hello town-sized-soul of mine would you like to become the size of Manhattan and have a population?
>The Not-As-Bright Shiner (400)
Oh, so THAT'S why I'm apparently made of light. Well, that's useful to know. Also, pretty spiffy.
>Import Companion (300)
>Mass Import (0)
Ah, and there are my remaining seven companions being brought in as well. Excellent. You know what? I'll give them all The Not-As-Bright Shiner as well. Hm, nine of us, now isn't that an interesting coincidence?
>>
>>53503422
Not the most fun t̶e̶n̶ thirty years, I admit, but it was interesting. I don't know that I've been so relieved to see a jump end, when you feel death itself trying to pull on your soul. And dealing with the dead and the necromancers all the time... so ANNOYING.

Still, nine magical elementals appearing out of thin air without prompting? It makes a lot of people nervous. But I gave my word that I wouldn't screw with the world or the people living in it, and that seemed to help a lot.

I may have taught people who don't know how to do magic how to create wildfire, though. The dead don't like normal flames but they seemed to like green flames a whole lot less. And rivers, everywhere. I may have carved a few new ones. Few dozen. Er. It's a long term irrigation thing. That sounds reasonable, right?

As far as the necromancers go, there was a lot of smiting. As far as the plot goes, we stayed uninvolved and built a sanctuary which really shouldn't have worked in the physical world and relied on free magic to stay up. We're talking floating castles, the whole nine yards. At the end we set it down so it would be able to stay on its own, but it worked out very nicely.
>>
>>53502391
I mostly go in for crappy 60s Batman style zingers.

"Looks like this crab should have gotten its claws sharpened" I would say after punching a crab themed villain in the face for instance.

The more inane the better.
>>
>>53502391
"FEEL THE POWER OF LOVE, MOTHERFUCKER" And then they get run through with ANGER.
>>
>>53503344
Princess should add some as a reward to his Gauntlet. It's not like people can shitpost at him any harder.
>>
>>53503465
Dude, just shut the fuck up already
>>
>>53501145
Their leader recently waifud a space elf.
>>
File: Best Wakfu Girl.gif (3MB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
Best Wakfu Girl.gif
3MB, 597x336px
>>53503109
Lies from the Bongo.
>>
>>53503443
>"The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!"
Any vaguely science-themed villain.
>"You should have paid your electricity bills because now your lights are going out!"
Any time I use electrical attacks.
>"Let them eat fist!"
While wearing a dress and wig.
>>
>>53503354
Jumpmakers doing research. Always nice to see.
>>
So how would regular DBZ characters like Beerus, Supreme Kai and I guess anyone else of import react to a Half Saiyan Half Kai from Dragonball AF?
>>
>>53499612
They're weird, and usually so are the people who're into them.

>>53502391
>"Who the hell do you think I am."
Or some variation

>"Oh dear sweet summer child, I'm afraid you've gone mad."
Again, with variations.

>"Oh fuck off."

>>53503109
What if you give your laifu shapeshifting and self-duplication perks?

>>53503321
Pods are only available from the Warehouse. But you can get the Blue Feather from Harvest Moon that functions almost exactly the same and has unlimited uses.
>>
>>53503705
I thought the Kais grew on trees?
>>
>>53503705
I imagine with a total look of WTF, followed by someone doing something rash.
It wouldn't surprise me, due to the total lack of them, that the Gods have rules against hybrid Kais; or it's not supposed to be possible in which case, they'll overreact in the face of the unknown.
In any case, I'd recommend you keep it under your hat if possible.
>>
>>53503308
Reminder that the director actually tortured her to get this acting.

>>53503377
It's on purpose to make you feel uneasy.
>>
>>53503757
They do but AF lets you be a hybrid of any two racial choices.
>>
>>53503782
It doesn't make me feel uneasy, it makes me feel like production is cheap and they can't be bothered to put forth the effort.
>>
File: 1471854129516.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471854129516.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>53496877
You should make an Okami princess so you can shit on Lycoris some more.
>>
>>53503705
Probably confusion, possibly anger. The Supreme Kais from outside the main universe would no doubt take offense and might request Beerus to destroy you on grounds of your existence being blasphemous. Zen-Oh would probably be interested in you for a short time, Elder Kai and Supreme Kai would be in shock but be peaceful, Goku would want to fight you.
>>
>>53503782
>Reminder that the director actually tortured her to get this acting.
Expand upon this, please.
>>
>>53503782
What is >>53503308 from? Do you know?
>>
So, I was in Dragonball, and I might have run into Towa a lot. I rolled to seduce after a few run-ins and rolled a nat 100. I might have knocked her up. What would a saiyan/demon hybrid be like?
>>
>>53503354
You mention removing repurchases for Meta Powers, making them trainable instead.
Super Human Durability still has a repurchase instead of saying something like "With time and Body Hardening Exercises this can improve to immunity of anti-material rounds"
>>
>>53503882
The Beast.

>>53503872
The director was the kind that'd scream at and insult his actors. He also had a habit of re-taking scenes over and over and over again endlessly until he got it exactly how it wanted and drove his actors insane. That scene in particular was re-shot dozens of times, the director screaming at the actress the entire time, and she basically had a mental breakdown.
>>
>>53503916
You should ask her husband/creation Mira, because that's what he is.
>>
>>53503960
At that point he wasn't around.
>>
>>53503987
You should look him up on the wiki then, because that's still what he is.
>>
>>53503960
Plus, wasn't he a hybrid of a fuckton of different powerful races and fighters?
>>
>>53504002
Yeah, but the saiyan seems predominant. Especially since he goes SSJ4 in Xenoverse 2.
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (59KB, 577x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
59KB, 577x753px
Have you ever created your own city travelers?

What was it like? A hub of industry and progress? A center of worship and martial training? A place rooted in nature and magic?

Tell me of a city you formed where such creation was...off script...
>>
>>53504017
Well, the kid was just saiyan and demon. Figured he would end up being different or something. Especially since she just dropped him off and disappeared.
>>
>>53503882
It's from 'Possession', 1981 film.
>>
>>53504025
>Have you ever created your own city travelers?

Yes several times,some I even take with me

What was it like?

The bastard child of the low rent district of Tokyo and the mirror realm from the doctor Strange movie with a $1 trillion gussy up budget,And Give or take a extra cardinal direction or Three.

A hub of industry and progress?
sure,sciencemasters are very well Respected, since if they can figure out how to make something better, everyone Will eventually benefit from it, a decent sciencemaster can get all lot of social capital for coming up with something cool or useful and since I took the science and heating stuff in civilization . They get a decent boost for that.

A center of worship and martial training?

I've got mantra generators when I need worship stuff, martial training a little bit , when the Television calisthenics includes Ancient mystical
martial arts a lot of people get really into it , especially since they are generally a hybrid of two powerful warrior races

A place rooted in nature and magic?

Fuck nature! nature is raw survival, nature is everything everywhere trying to run from,eat or rut everything else for no reason other than that it can. it is the duty of sapience to transcend and master nature. Magic is all right though as long as you're careful with it.
>>
>>53504025
>Have you ever created your own city travelers?
>What was it like?
Feng Shui/Geomancy up the wazoo.
Big on engraved stonework for the feeling of solidity.
And movable or pop up stuff.
Buildings in other dimensions and then portals just appear, man made islands just rising up from the ocean.

No visible industry. If I make cities appear it is to house people. To offer alternatives to governments or policies I dislike. I can automate well enough to do a pretty good post scarcity impression.
>>
>>53504025
No. I've got some islands, but only animals live there.
>>
>>53504216
Humans are animals.
>>
>>53503354

I've got nothing at all against in depth research, but you might find it useful to look up the episode transcripts and ctrl+F through it for quick little references, rather than digging through a full episode
>>
>>53504231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
>>
>>53504231
Don't be that guy, you know what I meant.
>>
>>53504290
but it's true
>>
>Invading a planet with gem amplified nuclear missiles.
>Within the midst of the explosions, twisted, feral Trinitites scream into existence and brutally murder anything left.

Am I cutting myself on the edge yet /jc/?
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53499612
It's really annoying when they keep soaking up all the energy from my leyline experiments and becoming sentient.

>>53502560
>every time you look at something that reminds you of the love you lost

J-j-just keep smiling...

>>53501404
>war against beings that literally can't fight back

That...sounds awesome, actually! Give Chaos a taste of their own medicine!

>>53501994
I always thought of them as more Warp-based Ishvara allowed to grow super stronk, like the Fomorian Dream, since they can't cross into realspace.

I suspect the Geas is definitely something different, since Theion had a charm called Invincible Creator Authority that immunised him from being condemned as a creature of darkness.

>>53502354
It's been a while since I read but-I think that depends on the nature of the power.

>>53502391
"Tell the man downstairs I said hi"

>>53503785
In that case-

"Dude, I HAVE to know. How did you mom/dad...you know...with that tree?!"

>>53504025
Imagine one of those glaciers in Antarctica was polished so hard it was perfectly smooth. Now imagine it was made of marble, and carefully sculpted into rows of cathedrals built in an arcology-like network of canals and roads such that a path could start on the moat of ambrosia, veer across half the city in five steps and end up leading to the highest window of the tallest stone oak.

And finally, imagine the whole thing was hovering gracefully on a cloud of holy fire.

After becoming a Devil-Tiger, I was curious to see what would happen if I made a bunch of demesnes, got each of the Yozis to bless a City of Heaven seed and then quench the whole thing in Soulfire after planting the things together.

Demons that managed to get in never left. They just stopped moving-because the city exuded peace, and removed regret as a concept. Well, there was that ONE metody who came back out to feed itself to other demons. I'm sure that outbreak of peace cults its' eaters caused is just a fad, though.
>>
>>53504458
Make the missiles themselves be Gems. Uranium dioxide is crystalline, have the warheads be Gem suicide bombers with the Trinitites being their twisted children.
>>
>>53504458
That is actually pretty tame.
>>
>>53504458
... I actually want this to be the canon for how White Diamond invades worlds.
>>
>>53504025
Strangely enough, I don't really have a city. I do, however, have a tiny village of elitely powerful magical girls who have undergone the 3rd Magic Ritual where they're cute girls doing cute things together and it's adorable! ^u^
>>
>>53504458
I feel like you need to bring the Warp into this somewhere.
>>
>>53504025
Konasse started out as the city of Undredtide from Neverwinter Nights. There are other jumps that have options to import things, and one of them permitted me to take control of a city sized parcel of land. It was largely empty, but I kept it, because it was something neat.

A dozen jumps later was Masters of Magic. And when I fulfilled victory conditions, claiming victory through conquest... before leaving that jump, I evacuated my population and let the conquered people have the empire I'd built. A city full of Draconians.

Using my abilities from Evo to bestow forms on others, the population there over the course of the next several jumps became more homogenous than it had been before - clutches of eggs birthed the same type of being, rather than different breeds of Draconian, and within a couple of generations it was seen as normal.

The city has been following me for eighty thousand years. As of my last jump, now it's held within my soul, instead of manifesting directly in jumps as a floating island of some sort, which had gotten it attacked several times until it started being cloaked by magic by default.

It's roughly the size of Greater London, its population look largely like gargoyles (from the jump of the same name), and the city itself looks like something you'd expect from the Fourth Element with less aspects of a Used Future about it.

It's pretty damn neat.

Also getting mantra from the people there as a matter of course is a plus.
>>
>>53504025
I don't plan my cities too strictly. I remove resource scarcity and disease thus allowing whatever private industry is left to carve up the land as natural economic selection sees fit.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>53504515
Wait, what about fusion? Make a mini-Cluster of Uraniums for extra oomph, then have some remote drones on duty just so you can harvest the Trinitites for an even nastier Cluster!

>>53504579
Well, if you're going down THAT route you might as well try to dissect Fabulous Bile for reverse engineering, so the gem-bombs keep exploding and reforming as long as there's one last traumatised survivor. Boom, reuseable warhead of suffering.
>>
File: fucking shits.jpg (192KB, 1129x621px) Image search: [Google]
fucking shits.jpg
192KB, 1129x621px
What jumps potentially let you fight in Vietnam, in honor of Rising Storm 2 coming tomorrow?
>>
>>53504579
>Hey guys! What about 40k?! You're not talking about 40k!?

Hey gem guy, you should also make sure those nukes are half-saiyan and also use mana circuits.
>>
>>53504612
ASA, when did you change from Garlock? Who hurt you this time?

>>53504621
Ring of Red springs to mind, though I can't remember if Vietnam even happens in that universe's continuity or not given everything that's happening in Japan.
>>
>>53504458
Make sure to tie in Song magic in there aswell so that way atleast if the magic from it doesn't work they would have to bare with horrible screeching.
>>
>>53504458
Why not just add Tiberium?
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53504656
>when

Oh, about 16 jumps or so. "Conveniently" that was when all of my Garlock pics experienced upload errors so I had to throw 'em all out anyway. Although in hindsight that might've been a system thing. Bah, I'm in too deep to stop

>Who

Featherine, and Beatrice helped pull me back from the brink so. Yeah.

I'm still mostly me, but my default human avatar's gone all Battler-shaped because of catbox overexposure.

>>53504621
There's a call of duty jump isn't there? I'm positive there's at least one that goes down in 'nam. Also maybe Platoon Jump, if there's a time extension drawback?
>>
>>53504621
Magicka, silly enough, had a Vietnam expansion slapped onto it. I have to imagine the Jump has someway to get there.
>>
Does anyone have that list of harem perks?
>>
>>53499612
I actually really like them, but I'd never own one.

>>53502391
I make a lot of video game related puns and references. It's funny, because I really like video games.

Actually, Vera makes a lot of card game or even board game puns and references, too. I think it's endearing.

Vee just tolerates it and groans a lot when we do it.
So of course we do it all the time.

>>53504025
Mostly I just make research stations. They're like jRPG dungeons, combined with machines and lab equipment, combined with some amenities for mooks to live in. Fills a niche between a military outpost, town, and laboratory.

Although, I did make a completely AI driven town way deep in one of the lower levels of my warehouse. But none of the AIs are really sapient, due to warehouse restrictions.
So it's kindof like Omnitopia in Secret of Evermore, if you've ever played that?
Basically just a big robot hub designed to look like a little town.

>>53504656
Umineko hurt him.
I missed it, so I don't know the details, but apparently he got partially overwritten because it turned out he was imaginary?

Because Umineko is fucking stupid.

Not Gar-chan. Just Umineko.
Umineko is so, so stupid.
I feel sorry for anyone who tries to make sense of it.
>>
>>53504752
The only thing catboxes do to MY human avatar is give it terrible sinus headaches.
>>
>>53504807
>>53504752
Umineko, not even once.
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>53504878
>>53504807
>>53504752
I kinda wish I saved my drunken, half-remembered retelling of it over the IRC somewhere.

I'm never getting those hours back.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53504807
>>53504878
...see, the thing about Umineko is that at the end of the series, it's perfectly valid to interpret that everything was a literal fever dream by a guy who barely survived a family massacre trying to piece together his old life, and was adopted by a NEET mystery writer lady

The thing is though...the jump makes it explicit that /all the magical doohicky is real/

Which means all that reincarnation crap ISN'T a metaphor for domestic abuse. And the mystery writer lady is the avatar FOR the reality warping witch, not the other way around. And-

-basically I tried to piece together what the hell was going on.

And then I found out /it was completely wrong in the jump/

>>53504808
Never trust someone who lets their cat carry high grade conceptual weaponry. That is all.
>>
>>53504621
Any jump where Vietnam exists.

Just go there and start fighting.

Also, Black Dynamite has a drawback where you have PTSD from fighting in 'Nam.
>>
We've got god jumpers, demon jumpers, harem jumpers, hero jumpers, and villain jumpers. . . but do we have redneck jumpers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay_jN3KHp5c
>>
>>53505197
I'd rather see caramel jumpers.
>>
>>53505197

No we don't.
>>
>>53505197
I'm a redneck hero god jumper...who's also Japanese because of a weeb Benefactor. Does that count?
>>
>>53505197
Aren't S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Jumpers rednecks

Also Strike and Val are Australian, that nation is like one big redneck nation without guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ
>>
>>53505268
>redneck nation without guns
does not compute
>>
>>53505242
No, being a weeb AND Japanese cancels out being a redneck. Please hand in your Redneck card to your nearest designated hillbilly at your earliest convenience.
>>
>>53505280
They make up for it in spiders.
>>
>>53504621
>>53504621
Strike Witches.

Yes, you can be a yank witch shooting the Vietnamese and other Vietnamese that are totally not Russian witches flying over Hanoi while you dodge the flying telephone poles.
>>
>>53505308
>It Ain't Me intensifies
>>
>>53505281
I am sorry but my goat ate mine, can I interest you in some bottled goodness for a replacement card?
>>
>>53505281
Dude, I've seen redneck asians. I went to school with redneck asians. I've worked with a redneck asain, hell, I knew one when I was in the military. Being asian and redneck aren't mutually exclusive.
Fuck you, I'm keeping the card you fucking yankee!
>>
>>53505280
Recognise or I'll glass ya cunt
>>
>>53505323
>>53505308
Nah, that's a thing about magical girl genderbent aces. So it would be Napalm Sticks to Kids.

>flying low across the trees
>witches doing what they please
>dropping frags on refugees
>napalm sticks to kids
>>
>>53504025
I loosely run a civilization of kemonomimi and other fantasy races (and humans) inside of my magical realm. I don't want everyone to become too reliant on me, so I give people the resources to get started, and then help out if they ask for it.

>A place rooted in nature and magic?
Pretty much the definition of my entire world. Cities are forests, and the buildings are wood, metal, stone, or living plants. The infrastructure runs on magic and magitech. Non-magical machinery more advanced than what was used in medieval Europe doesn't exist here, aside from souvenirs, crafting equipment, and what my companions keep themselves. (One of them designs mechas.)
>>
Anybody know the ETA or current existence of the V For Vendetta jump that was WIP-posted last year?
>>
>>53505542
It's dead Jim.
>>
>>53505595
Whaddya mean it's dead
>>
>>53505624
He means it's not being worked on anymore, and it will never be worked on again.
>>
File: 1496036269746.png (36KB, 210x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496036269746.png
36KB, 210x258px
How are you guys on this fine thread? What's going on in your chain right now? Give me the update.
>>
>>53505624
Murdered_Anon hasn't been seen since November of last year
>>
So I was planning to try and reverse engineer Space Marines to make my own super soldiers. But looking through the details I can find, they don't actually seem all that impressive. Would I be better off just using the MCU super soldier serum instead?
>>
>>53505197
My family is redneck, but since I actually went to college I think I can graduate from that label.
>>
File: konokay.jpg (8KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
konokay.jpg
8KB, 242x208px
>>53505197
> redneck jumpers
Nah, closest I can manage is trailer trash or gutter punk. Y'know, it's a little more urban/suburbia, with a bit of a "gave up on life" quality.

Rednecks have a more rural, forceful aesthetic, and when I'm out in the wilderness my jumperness causes weird shit to happen like "becoming one with nature" and "singing Disney songs to animals", so that ends up with more of a druid quality, if anything.

Still make some pretty great drugs, though.

>>53505640
Everything is constantly on fire and I'm trying to pretend it's fine.
>>
File: Sailor Moon.png (209KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor Moon.png
209KB, 400x400px
We should talk about Sailor Moon and her superior posing ability, the Ginyu force would beg to be her apprentices.
>>
>>53505654
oh

now I'm sad again
>>
File: 1243644628522.jpg (19KB, 614x456px) Image search: [Google]
1243644628522.jpg
19KB, 614x456px
>>53505640
I have decided to go Human in Prey, and the Typhon all hate me endlessly for it. I am to salvage something from this.

The Disgaea demons maybe didn't consider alien psychic squiddy vampires to be within the realm of possibility when they signed on for this.
>>
File: DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (550KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf
550KB, 1x1px
>>53503269
Done.

Also I kinda rewrote Savitar's armor. After watching the episode it would seem that it doesn't give him more speed.

>>53504254
Yeah but its more fun to watch the episodes.

>>53503937
Thanks.
>>
File: unamusedcat.jpg (32KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
unamusedcat.jpg
32KB, 1024x640px
>>53505640
Currently trying to finish up Nichijou before moving on to conclude my Madoka arc.

It's going to be a shitshow no matter how I look at it.
>>
>>53505690
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1478/82/1478822064005.pdf

Luckily the WIP still remains but... yeah, Vendetta / Murdered has disappeared.
>>
>>53505640
Surprisingly well, other than knocking up Towa during Dragonball. Don't know how that happened. Trying to find a spot to slot in WoW when that comes out. Probably somewhere near the start of the chain.
>>
Hey, using the SMT variable cost race option, is Shiva a valid choice? What about Surt? Chi You? Rangda? Mada? Magatsuhi? Ardha? Kohryu?
>>
>>53505671
Please, JoJo posing is leagues better than her wannabe shit.
>>
File: z-moves.jpg (164KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
z-moves.jpg
164KB, 720x718px
>>53505671
Don't forget the new kids on the block.
>>
>>53505640
Having a nice time in Zootopia.
>>
>>53505760
IT'S YA BOI!
>>
>>53505760
Reminder that Acerola is best girl.

I like Olivia too though for being this huge Christimas cake virgin who goes out of her way to dress and act sultry to land a guy but keeps scaring them off immediately so she's never been able to find one. She's even turned into a crazy stuful lady.
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>53505640
>In chain
There's a one-armed redhead asleep on my floor, two empty bottles of pilfered alcohol in the trasj, and I'm feverishly writing a song because we found out that by the end of year our band mate is going to be completely blind.

And for some reason I can't get the color of her eyes out of my head.

Everything is fine.
>>
>>53505782
Tell us about it Janet!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUqCv_1kGzM
>>
>>53505742
>Shiva
Nope. It's a specific being in Hindu mythology, so no.
>Surt
Nope. It's a specific being in Norse mythology, so no.
>Chi You
Nope. It's a specific being in Chinese mythology, so no.
>Mada
>Magatsuhi
Nope. It's a specific being in Japanese mythology, so no.
>Ardha
>Kohryu
Nope. It's a specific being in Chinese mythology, so no.

Basically, you can't use the variable price option in the SMT1 jump to take any race of demons that isn't generic like fairy. You can't become anything if it has it's own name.
>>
>>53505828
Janet is the worst character for sure. I've never met anyone who liked her outside of the singing.
>>
>>53505809
>One-armed redhead
You have OAA as a roommate?
>>
>>53505830
Are you even allowed to become Jack Frost with that option? Because from the way that description is written, it doesn't seem like you can.
>>
>>53505830
Could you be a shisa?
>>
>>53505830
>Kohryu
Hold on, I think that one might be okay, since it seems to be referring to a generic kind of dragon in Chinese folklore.
>>
>>53505742
>>53505830
No need to harass him over it, if anything that makes it less likely he'd change it for you.
>>
>>53505809
>There's a one-armed redhead asleep on my floor
Don't feed it after midnight!
>>
>>53505904
Nope. The golden dragon, the Kohryu, is not necessarily a race, and seems to be referring to a specific individual in the game's lore, so you can't be one.
>>
File: 1488839304350.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488839304350.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
>>53505869
Pretty sure it's not OAA, considering the redhead on my floor is female.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>53505904
Actually Kohryu is based off Huanglong, who's the animal incarnation of the Yellow Emperor: A sort of quasi-divine folk hero credited with raising civilisation, and the symbolic center of the universe.

Basically he's Chinese Dragon Jesus.
>>
Is there any way to get the black head yellow eyes effect of a FF black mage without wearing a hat? There is a perk that lets you do it with a hat in FF1 but that means it goes way if the hat falls off.
>>
>>53505965
FF9 black mages just look like that because they're eldritch monsters, so go black mage in that one.
>>
>>53505742
>>53505830
I read that question a few days ago wrong. The option is meant to disallow races unique in SMT. Races that are a single being in their source, but not SMT itself, are valid.
>>
File: Black Hat Transfomation.gif (299KB, 949x534px) Image search: [Google]
Black Hat Transfomation.gif
299KB, 949x534px
>>53505640
I just left Showa Kamen Rider Part 1, in which I sold Shocker and other villains weapons and monsters as a interdimensional arms dealer. Business was good, especially since the Kamen Riders kept fighting on, so Shocker and the others kept coming back to me for more monsters and weapons.
>>
>>53505951
You sure? He's been known to go into bishi overdrive.
>>
>>53505983
Racist
>>
>>53505308
>flying telephone poles
what?
>>
>>53505990
Okay. Is there any easy way to see what demons are unique in SMT on the wiki?
>>
>>53505951
He rolled Pool of the Drowned Girl in Ranma 1/2
>>
>>53506005
I'll have you know that some of my best friends are black mages.
>>
>>53505965
Find a way to conceptually be wearing a hat at all times, that way you can toggle it at will. Not sure how you would do that though.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>53505965
Non-Euclidean Mind from 8-Bit Theater gives you the black mage look from sheer eldritch comprehension, as a side effect.

>>53505640
Oh, and just sitting at a dsek somewhere. Going through the Protectors' tax deductions. There's an increasing number of Pleinairs hogging the water fountain. Just your standard office job, really.

Well, it would be if my OTHER office wasn't where I write memetic killcodes.
>>
>>53505654
With a name like that, it was too much tempting fate.
>>
>>53506018
why the fuck do you people remember these things.
>>
Shipgirls are basically the physical manifestation of the spirit of the ship, right?

So, I was looking at something that had a perk which I think would make me those out of basically anything, and I had any idea.

Other than using the thing I was looking at, because it's banned, how do I make the physical manifestation of the hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry the defense teacher in year 5?
>>
>>53506043
We who are from the old country never forget.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>53505640
I am being forced my companions to stop being a NEET from studying magic and cultivating non-stop, and am having to socialize despite the fact I'm considered a walking apocalypse.

Send help I don't want to go outside anymore
>>
>>53506043
because I also remember you being frustrated that Seras rolled Pool of the Drowned Boy
>>
>>53506061
Ask SB about SB jumps
>>
>>53506061
>Hogwarts' spirit is a warthog
>>
File: funny_picdump_1420_640_30.jpg (34KB, 560x487px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1420_640_30.jpg
34KB, 560x487px
>>53505992
>>53506018
Damn it.

How do I even check that? For all I know my Coordinator filled Katawa Shoujo with depowered Not!Jumpers just to fuck with me.

I either need more alcohol or less.
>>
File: 1343253253295.png (45KB, 1024x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1343253253295.png
45KB, 1024x1053px
>>53505640
Things are pretty dead.
>>
>>53506088
. . . you'll never know one way or another have fun with your new friends
>>
>>53506087
No it's a hot chick.

Cause reasons.
>>
>>53506114
>Hot chick
>Warthog
So it's a sexy orc girl.
>>
>>53506114
The spirit of Hogwarts is clearly a high CHA and INT witch who dump stated WIS beyond the point of return
>>
>>53506088
As long as you don't have a white-haired pyromaniac running around, you're good.
>>
>>53506076
>>53506062
HOW

And that writefaggotry is going with me to my grave, none of you are seeing that. NONE. NYET.

>>53506088
Just be warned of any of my doppelganger's attempts at experimenting with fire and you should be golden.
>>
>>53505640
Watching nick TMNT for research/motivation on the the TMNT jump after a really shitty week. Also thinking of an alt-chain that is centered around a ultraman alien theme.
>>
>>53506163
Whatever happened to your Hellsing writefaggotry? I enjoyed reading that.
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

Fuck it I'm bored as hell. Let's do more rolls.

1.K-On
2.Platoon
3.Zoo Tycoon
4.Firefly
5.Tsukihime
6.Black Bullet
7.Avatar TLA
8.Sports Jump
>>
>>53506163
When you've looked into the abyss, of mindrape Downton Abby ,you learn to better appreciate little pleasures. Like watching a couple take tea in a comfy shop for instance.
>>
File: 1490060691308.png (3MB, 2281x3826px) Image search: [Google]
1490060691308.png
3MB, 2281x3826px
>>53506146
No, but my math teacher is pretty hot.
>Pic Related

>>53506111
Definitely more alcohol.

>>53506163
... Damn it, it is you. She lit her keyboard on fire during our last gig.
>>
>>53506206
>Killing Nazis while forging his own empire
Whythefucknot
>>
File: 1292036864221.gif (101KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1292036864221.gif
101KB, 410x410px
>>53506088
>mfw I'm glad I haven't shown u-
>>53506220

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I haven't even made a build for it yet, damn it.
>>
>>53506220
Oh god, is Bancho there?
Wait, wait, wait, never mind. They don't take people with mental disabilities.
>>
>>53506220
>>53506255
Bikini pic when?
>>
File: Surpreyes.jpg (50KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Surpreyes.jpg
50KB, 720x404px
>>53506255
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR SINS.
>>
File: 1369059758617.jpg (244KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1369059758617.jpg
244KB, 640x800px
How vampire is your jumper?
>>
>>53506268
Bancho has issues coordinating his hands, remember? That's why he uses a text to speech device.

They'd still accept him. Just because a mental disability is behind it doesn't make it any less of a physical impairment.
>>
>>53506182
Found that I wasn't happy with it, wound up scrapping and redoing. Kinda kicking myself now but I still have the general timeline of how that went.

Finally in a decent stride of writing for main chain when I'm taking breaks from writing WoW, buuuut... If it's not slice-of-life scenes, it's smut.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to muster up the capability to write anything but comfy scenes and smut.

Which is fine, honestly, as it's helping me get better at it. But I would LIKE INSPIRATION FOR ANYTHING ELSE MAIN-CHAIN.

>>53506217
>mindrape Downton Abbey

... Dare I remotely ask. And uh... That... thank you, actually.

>>53506220

... Well shit. Have fun with that, keep even more alcohol on hand.
>>
>>53506332
Wouldn't Bancho be put in Azkaban for trying to liberate the wizarding world from love and death by making horcruxes for everybody?
>>
>>53506255
Aw, I thought you had. At least you're a teacher. I'm not turning this into Persona 5.

God I love this thread sometimes. Gives me some of my best writing ideas even when I'm trying to just dick around a little.

>>53506268
There are several guys with messed up hands. He could be. It's only the second year so far. I might have just not met him.
>>
>>53506374
No, I haven't made a build yet.

...should I?
>>
>>53506011
The SA-2 Guideline SAM was nicknamed the flying telephone pole, and was the SAM for the Vietnam War.
>>
>>53505708
>Also I kinda rewrote Savitar's armor.
>it doesn't give him more speed.
Might want to look lowering the price to 300-400 CP since if does not do all you thought it would.

I'd make the Flash costume discounted with super speed and free to full speedsters. And remove the Flash style costume and ring prerequisite from the Armor of the Gods (since it does not actually use it) Especially if it doesn't actually make Savitar faster, just stronger and more durable. (I'd add the 100 mph thing back in for non speedsters who buy it; it seems like that would be normal for future power armor as part of the stronger/faster/tougher/better then a mere mortal thing, just not speedster fast without having super speed on your own.)

Basically make the Armor accessible to everyone since it is less a Speed Force booster and more Armor from the future a Speedster wore.

I was going to suggest making it boost all powers you bought in the jump instead of just speed specifically, but if it does not do that to speed powers either, the point is moot.
>>
File: A Sun of my very own.jpg (92KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
A Sun of my very own.jpg
92KB, 428x750px
>>53506206
Platoon- "So is no one going to question how Japan is going to react at one of their most important deities fighting on the other side?" Quiet Raven
0/1500
Rolled for Britain
Rolled for 17
Commandos
Free Marksmanship
Free Demolitions
Free Concealment Training
Die Hards
Foxhole Artists
Extra BARs
Battle Buses
Free Intrepreter/Guide
Engineers

Target of the Fuhrer+300
Hated by the War Department+200
>>
>>53505708
So the armor no longer increases your speed, lets you operate it remotely, or has the cool colors. Is it really worth an undiscounted 600 cp?
>>
Howdy /JC!

So can someone give me the entire Kamen Rider line in chronological order?

Also posting this for feedback.
>>
>>53506389
So can you import non-ships into the Kancolle jump as shipgirls? Also, can you import parts of an alt-form into an Infinite Stratos unit? The UC Gundam jump lets you put ALICE on your MS which turns it into a companion with the AI.
>>
>>53506382
OOC: If you want. I'm not one to pressure anyone into making a build for anything. Especially not something as writing heavy and character driven as Katawa Shoujo.

Honestly this whole idea was just me fooling around, but I'm starting to like how it fits into my chain's whole narrative.
>>
File: Orks.jpg (98KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Orks.jpg
98KB, 780x481px
>>53506423
Joy
Joy
Joy
>>
Do you or your companions have to buy Enlightenment in order to access the Relic Section in MCU Part 2?

While everyone important has custom armor in that Universe not everyone has access to magic.
>>
>>53506329
I take every available vampire option, so I am maximum possible vampire.
>>
>>53506423
Well, we don't have all of the Kamen Rider jumps just yet, but it goes like this: Showa, Heisei, Neo-Heisei. That's the chronological order of eras. Each jump has a part in the name (Part 1, Part 2, etc.) so that should make it obvious what order the jumps themselves go in.
>>
>>53506468
You do not have to buy Enlightenment. You could just go straight to the Relic section.
>>
File: orky3.jpg (81KB, 666x599px) Image search: [Google]
orky3.jpg
81KB, 666x599px
>>53506423
waagh?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>53506486
Thanks and nice!
>>
>>53505708
Don't forget this here
>>53498815
>Eh. I'll probably add Dark/Light Magic, 600cp undiscounted. Gonna up the drawback limit to 800.

Could you add some text to the island allowing you do optionally have memories &/or a history of being on the island for 5 years prior to the the beginning of a jump in later jumps? I just think it sounds fun.
>>
>>53506367
... anon, you're making me curious what Bancho's first jump was and how he managed to survive.
>>
File: Hey kid wanna purge.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna purge.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>53505640
Currently trying not to piss off Public Security in Ghost in the Shell while the Sisters provide specialised security services.

We're breaking up human trafficking and organized criminal activity in the pacific area, and it gets a little awkward when you come across some politicians daughter and kinda need money to keep your operation going. In lieu of money we just get them to promote us to their friends and it's been working out. We also took a page out of the White Helmets play book and use humanitarian missions to get donations, only the propaganda isn't fabricated.

We've built a good reputation and have work coming our way, so it's working out.
>>
>>53506534
Basically author fiat. His stupidity leads him to believe he's brilliant despite all evidence to the contrary.
>>
File: Orks 2.jpg (79KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
Orks 2.jpg
79KB, 680x622px
>>53506423
>Karak Seven Peaks for Drop-in
>Vs a Wyvern for Boss
Well, I'm going Drop-in. Because I'm addicted to property.

>Squig Items
Yes. This pleases me.

>All those army points
I could buy so many Squigs. I don't know what to do!?
Do I go the Best Boss Evar, or do I go Squiglord and buy nothing but Squigs?

>Black Ork Rebellion
Oh fuck the hell yes.

>GorknMorka
Well, that's difficult, if not impossible.

Also have you not pinned down a cost for Black Orks yet?
>>
>>53506412
>Amaterasu on the side of the Allies
>the collective Japanese BSOD is so intense it is recorded as a seismic event
>>
>>53505640
Trying to figure out what to do for Invader Zim.

>>53505655
Maybe, if you give it to people who won't go insane with power. Another good option would be the nanites from Iji that gave teenage girl enough strength and durability to defeat a small army of genocidal aliens.

>>53505991
This desperately needs to be made into a full show.
>>
>>53506412
>>53506576
100%, Japan would never join the Axis in that situation. Would still invade China and Korea unless you got her to go stop it directly though.
>>
>>53506576
>>53506601
I only wish I had rolled America, so the weird hate-crush Japan has on America would have started even earlier. Now it's gonna be a Hate-crush on Britain.
>>
>>53506334
>>mindrape Downton Abbey
>... Dare I remotely ask
A different time, a different place.

Ask >>53506382, she was there.
>>
File: 2012-03-12-23p50.jpg (338KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2012-03-12-23p50.jpg
338KB, 792x1152px
>>53505708
So, just spitballing here.

What happens if I take both Welcome To Hell and Monkey Business?
I know I don't get extra points for that, but I'm wondering at what point the gorilla form kicks in. Or does it kick in from the start? Am I a gorilla who washed up on shore and am somehow related to Oliver? Does this raise weird questions about our parentage? Or do I somehow turn into a gorilla after we get to shore? Is it caused by the Particle Accelerator explosion? How would Oliver react to his sibling turning into a gorilla?
I feel like these are important questions for something I'm planning to do for shits and giggles.
>>
File: Team Black Hat.png (375KB, 704x877px) Image search: [Google]
Team Black Hat.png
375KB, 704x877px
>>53506585
>spoiler
For sure. The shorts have been a ton of fun, and I'm really hoping we'll get more with these characters.
>>
>>53506545
Hey Sister Burke-chan, I know it’s late in the game for this but I have to ask: why can’t hospitalia be bought in a squad with a sister superior? Twenty per after your first bulk purchase seems legit, but the cost is pretty prohibitive if you want to buy a non-militant order.
>>
>>53506649
Maybe you encounter a weird magic/alien object on the island that turns you into a gorilla?

perhaps a half buried gorilla statue of liberty?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53506459
>>53506488
While I'm damn happy that you guys like the Jump can I get some feedback?

>>53506485
You'd think that but... I've done the old Showa Era part 1 & 2. Hensei Parts 1 & 2 Kabuto, Neo-Hensai Parts 1 (w/ Mad King DLC), 2, 2.5 Giam, and 3 so I don't know which ones have changed enough... I'll just do the redo I need to do for Showa Part 1 this time.

>>53506569
>Karak Seven Peaks for Drop-in
>Vs a Wyvern for Boss
Well it's a property vs a half Sun Dragon.

>Yes. This pleases me.
Tiny is a best.

>I could buy so many Squigs. I don't know what to do!?
Buy squigs? They tasted like a mix of pork and steak in the TTRPG that I was in this one time. That's been my headcanon for ages.

>Do I go the Best Boss Evar, or do I go Squiglord and buy nothing but Squigs?
Depends on the setting really.

>Oh fuck the hell yes.
Pissing off the various Chaos Gods is fun! When I end up doing it it's going to carry over into all Warhammer fanchises... just cause they're connected by the warp.

>Well, that's difficult, if not impossible.
Not impossible but you'll need the time given.

>Also have you not pinned down a cost for Black Orks yet?
They're 100 CP.... It didn't save.
>>
>>53506534
He didn't.

His entire chain is one big dying fever dream.
>>
>>53506334
>spoiler
Also, you're welcome. It's nice to see an old face again.
>>
>>53505708
>>53506397
>>53506418
What if you had it be 300-400 for how it is here, and then had a 100-300 (so it's 600 total, like it is now) upgrade to have the remote piloting, speed buff, etc?
>>
>>53506334
>MAIN-CHAIN

What other chains do you have going?
>>
>>53506334
>>53506706

also SHOW US THE SMUT
>>
>>53506649
You retroactively ruined Olliver's parents' marriage because of one drunken night at the zoo.

>his sibling turning into a gorilla

That said, pretty sure that's not the strangest thing that's ever happened to him
>>
>>53506686
>Well it's a property vs a half Sun Dragon.
Yes, but I'm addicted to property.

Pfft. Like I care about pissing off the Chaos Gods. My plans are gonna end with that anyway.

I dunno if it is possible, just due to being a human trying to unit Orks. Maybe if you had your Ork body, or the abilities from a SINGLE Warhammer Fantasy jump, but not as a human and only the powers here. Also, as an aside, why no continuity drawback?

Fair enough on the cost bit.
>>
>>53506418
Shit. I knew I forgot something. I'll re add those later.

>>53506397
That's fine. I'll rework it again.

>>53506517
Yeah sure. Oh yeah I forgot about the Light/Dark magic.

>>53506649
Kicks in from the start. Sure it raises weird question about your parentage. At least you can call yourself a Monkey's Uncle.

Seeing how there's 51 Earths, I'm sure there's one Earth were Gorilla Grodd tookover. Or at least one timeline. With the amount of timetravel fuckups by everyone, I'm not surprised we haven't had Gorillash or Gorrillarrow.
>>
>>53506674
Because that's how it is at the moment.

I've been sitting on the way I've done the army builder for a while now and after exams I'm going to revisit the jump and fix some issues, like the weapons being super cheap. While I'm doing that I'll make a Hospitality squad with a Churgeon sister leading it for probably around 100RP

Basically items will be switched back to CP, the cost of all squads are probably going to go up, in exchange they'll get some CP to spend on items, perks from the perk table.

I kinda don't want to ruin peoples builds if they don't want it though.
>>
>>53506423
so if i take black ork origin, big un perk, and Gorknmorka drawback am i a human the size of a greenskin
>>
Hey, is anyone working on, or planning on eventually working on, an SMT IMAGINE jump?
>>
>>53506569
>Karak Seven Peaks
It doesn't say Karak, I don't think there is a dwarven city under there. Until you build one.
>>
>>53506837
That was the idea yes
Especially when I merge it with my other properties, which includes a series of tunnels to connect them all
>>
>>53506831
No.
>>
>>53506813
Alright, sounds good m8. Also, can hospitalia fight on their own if they have to? I ask because I'd like to with a full hospitalia order but I'm not sure how self-sufficient that'd be.

Best of luck on exams.
>>
>>53506647
Given the reaction I just got in Skype, and subsequent explanation, I now wish I had never grown curious.

Help.

>>53506706
>>53506721
NO

At least one Evil chain, one chain with a weaboo Bloodborne samurai, and an unmitigated disaster with the link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15BXcY7G7Sog6c_fUd2bhM2AshIJwSpG7Y4JRrJf3eqY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53506848
I hope a Warhammer Fantasy Dwarves jump happens at some point, with an actual Karak option.
>>
>>53506831
As far as I know, no. What was that one about?
>>
>>53506868
It was the MMO one.
>>
>>53506831
Not that I'm aware of, mang.
>>
>>53506705
>have the remote piloting
The remote piloting happened in one episode so it probably got removed by mistake.
But it didn't look like remote piloting to me, more like the suit has a onboard AI of some sort that controlled the suit when it detected the user in trouble (like a car with a auto drive mode can auto brake)

>>53505708
I just thought of something funny.
An Add on to the drawback "Horribly Picked Codename"
...And they call him The Streak (+100, requires Horrible Picked Codename)
And the name Cisco gave you is The Streak, because for some reason you keep having wardrobe malfunctions when you go all out in combat. Maybe they never got the friction-less clothing quite right and you tend to move so fast your outfit burn up or tears itself. Maybe turning into a steel monster larger than you shreds them, maybe the cold coming from your body makes fibers brittle. But no matter what, chances are by the end of a battle where you exert yourself you will need a new shirt and slacks. A small price to pay for possibly being the fastest thing on two feet.
>>
File: only in death.jpg (198KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
only in death.jpg
198KB, 640x828px
>>53506851
All sisters are taught ancient purging techniques to keep the heretics and abominations at bay from a young age.
>>
>>53506795
>or Baboon Von Doom

FTFY
>>
File: LSS Broly Art.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
LSS Broly Art.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>53506768
>Yes, but I'm addicted to property.
I made HTTYD Jump. I know that feel.

>Pfft. Like I care about pissing off the Chaos Gods. My plans are gonna end with that anyway.
Eh just a reminder that while minor the CG is powerful.

>I dunno if it is possible, just due to being a human trying to unit Orks. Maybe if you had your Ork body, or the abilities from a SINGLE Warhammer Fantasy jump, but not as a human and only the powers here. Also, as an aside, why no continuity drawback?
Just the Free Orc Physiology Perk and Great Green access perk would be able to convince most Greenskins that you're blessed by Gork and Mork. Then it's a matter of basically racisim and being a damn good leader. Also uplifting the entire Greenskin socitiy when they backslide hard enough to go Stone Age sometimes.

>Fair enough on the cost bit.
Aye aye.

>>53506826
You'd be a huge human, like two meters at the least, who was shredded as fuck. Actually, think a more streamlined Legendary Super Saiyan Broly and you'd be close to what you could easily look like. The middle one would be a good median but anywhere from left to right.
>>
File: The Council of Thirteen.jpg (1MB, 2172x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Council of Thirteen.jpg
1MB, 2172x1000px
>>53506867
>Not wanting a Skaven Jump
>With a stolen Karak option

>>53506895
Fair enough.
>>
>>53506887
Awesome. Any chance they'll be able to buy better weapons this time around?
>>
>>53506877
Oh yeah, that one.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

> roll death card first thing for world of darkness -
mortal
great, cool, good memes, this is going to be a good jump

thanks to whoever recommended using tarot cards to determine how a jump goes, it's fun

rolling to survive for posterity
>>
>>53506933
Congratulations, your survival is assured!
>>
>>53506912
That would be nice too but it would be a skaven only fortress, I mean seriously they are some nasty fuckers. Any fortress ever held by the Skaven needs to be completely destroyed and rebuild before it can every be used by non skaven.

>>53506933
Congrats anon, good roll.
>>
>>53506933
What the fuck
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53506912
Seriously why would anyone want Karak? The place has been looted to the ground like three times. It's based on Karak and you /do/ control the local topography.
>>
>>53506895
thank you
>>
>>53506933
P-P-Perfect Hundred, Impossible!
>>
>>53506933
Well, not only did you survive, I'm pretty sure you just kicked the Grim Reaper in the skeletal dick several times.
>>
>>53506921
They'll get a bit of CP to spend but the majority of their value is going to come from non-combat skills. Also other sisters will get discounts on certain weapons where as Hospitalia probably won't. If they do it will be only on pistols.
>>
>>53506933
Death doesn't mean death in the tarot you fucking retard.
>>
File: students holy shit.png (212KB, 561x379px) Image search: [Google]
students holy shit.png
212KB, 561x379px
>>53506933
>100
>>
>>53506956
WoD's death usually looks like a cute goth girl actually.

Not quite as nice as the DC one, but not an especially nasty being for a Rank 8 spirit either
>>
>>53506958
Sounds fair. Thanks!
>>
>>53506951
I don't particularly care about Karak Eight Peaks specifically, but having a Karak in-general would be nice. But that's for a future jump where it's more appropriate. Like Dwarves or Skaven.
>>
>>53506933
Wow, okay, that's good I guess. I rolled a 99 last time

>>53506968
Yeah, I know, but I like to roll anyway. Just in case.
>>
>>53506951
Karak is the Dwarven for hold, like Karak X or Karaz-a-Karak. They are also massive fuck off fortresses so it is pretty obvious why a jumper would want one.
>>
>>53506974
Well, then I guess Death is his new waifu or something, because holy shit, that was a perfect 100.
>>
>>53506984
Orks and Gobbos have also taken over some Dwarven Karaks just like the Skaven. It would fit here pretty well too.
>>
>>53506933
Since Death represents change and new beginnings, this essentially means you have changed for the better and been set on a very good path.
>>
File: Polycoria.png (458KB, 787x927px) Image search: [Google]
Polycoria.png
458KB, 787x927px
>>53506647
Fuck. You.

>>53506865
THE ABBEY CAN BURN, MAN. IT CAN FUCKING BURN.

>>53506435
(Katawa Shoujo) #152
-Length of Stay: Standard Ten Years (Free) -Keep the flow going.
-Disability (Free) -Along with Polycoria, I also have amputated legs above the knees.
-Sporty (Free) -Just because I have no legs doesn't mean I'm not in shape.
-Serious (900CP) -It also means I need a sharp mind.
-Cute (800CP) (Discount) -Bitch, I'm adorable.
-Focused (600CP) (Discount) -I WILL get my work done, damn it.
-The Voice of the Moment (400CP) -But sometimes we need to focus on the now.
-Shaman's Eyes (0CP) (Discount) -Reasoning and intuitiveness is good.
-Necessaries (Free) -Yeah, being without legs sucks.
-Collapsible Hurdles (Free) -FIIIIIT.
Dice Rolls: -
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...okay honestly? This one was just a bit weird. Yeah there's the amputated legs because of a pretty nasty accident, but what really freaks people out is the polycoria. Have you seen what it looks like? Don't google it, it's gonna leave you wigging out. Just look at pic related as an... idea of what it is. Multiple pupils due to a genetic disorder. But fun fact, people can see relatively well despite that!

But it's still freaky as fuck, so I'm likely wearing shades over my eyes despite that. AT LEAST I LOOK COOL.

Really sucks to not be able to walk and need prosthetics/a wheelchair to get anywhere. But on the plus side, the mind is intact. So long as one has their mind, many things can be accomplished. Damn it, you want me to help you study AGAIN? Alright, alright.

What do you mean you don't know how Samurai Jack's going to end. It's obvious when you look at the clues they left around.
>>
>>53506795
J.U.M.P Labs seems strictly superior to Business Mogul, for the same price, and doesn't have a time interval for how often the money comes in.
>>
>>53506968
Isn't it like endings in a journey or something like that. That's all I vaguely recollect about it.

>>53506984
True that.

>>53506987
This is also true. But Karak of the Eight Peaks, which the Seven Peaks was based on, has exchanged hands more than a few times, though most of the time it's green skin on those hands.

Has anyone noticed the damn quote button jumping the quote up a line?
>>
>>53507026
Yeah'p, it doesn't format like it used to.

Still irritating, but workable.
>>
>>53506933
What does a 100 mean in the WoD Mortals jump?
You figured out some slasher power/blood bathing ritual that lets you be a ghoul, but fuel the powers with the blood of your victims rather than needing vampire blood?
>>
>>53507023
>Fuck. You.
You were a hero in those wars, and I understand your trauma.
>>
Finish this Statement.
Dwarves value their [blank] first, their [blank] second, and thirdly their [blank]. Everything else is optional and/or unimportant.

Beard, Honor, and Beer.
>>
>>53507026
>Isn't it like endings in a journey or something like that.
Nope. Not at all. It means change in general.
>>
>>53507023
>Fuck. You.
Gladly. Thank you for the invitation
I fuck myself every night
>>
>>53507023
Please explain, must know.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53507035
Ah okay then. I was just wondering, thanks.

>>53507039
Maybe he found the ritual that allows a person to go full Samuel Haight?

>>53507059
Ah right. A turning point then?
>>
>>53507058
Memes
CON
burning hatred of GW
>>
>>53507039
Since I went with the Innocent origin, I think I'm gonna say I found a vampire, or he found me, and that he's willing to protect me or something. I'd say he'd become a companion, but I didn't take any pods in the warehouse.

Vamp babysitters are best babysitters.
>>
>>53507080
I'm pretty sure people are just shitposting about Angel again, and how her realm in Magical Realm was a victiorian-era lesbo fest where women became innocent but lewd noble ladies and men either submitted to genderchange and brainwashing or got kicked out.

I wish people everywhere would stop obsessing over Angel.
>>
>>53507115
da fuq?
>>
>>53507058
>No Grudges
0/10
>>
>>53507143
CYOA spill over I think. It's a CYOA thing. https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire

Personally I'd like to do a Stranded in Fantasy Jump.
>>
>>53507183
Stranded in Fantasy was neat for the first parts. Though I could see a "Other Jumper-like beings have been here first" drawback being a thing.
>>
OrigonAnon?
Missed this yesterday.
>The use of the cloning system for another, allowing you to transfer your mind across interstellar distances, landing inside an unoccupied clone to go on your way (though this will not activate in case of death like it normally would). These benefits and much more are now yours to toy with at your leisure. Please note that the cloning and mind-transfer system will only save your life in this universe and may not work out of the jump.
This sounds like a bad thing.

From what I've heard about the game without playing, the capsule system is where the player in physically inside a capsule and projects/remotely operates a clone of him. As in the real jumper is in the Capsule. A clone dying would not kill the jumper any more then blowing up a remote controlled helicopter I was using would kill me. (This would also mean that using the capsule system could mean the clone you are controlling does not have many of your abilities, if they cannot be used at extreme range or are based on your senses/perception)

Also, add a drawback where you the Jumper cannot bypass the Capsule system to permanently remove opponents. (They cannot be destroyed and keep coming back)
>>
>>53507083
>Maybe he found the ritual that allows a person to go full Samuel Haight?
Just like your Exalted Mortals Gaunltet, the jumpmaker ruled you cannot become a non mortal in the jump (cannot become a vampire, mage, ghost, etc). A ghoul is still technically mortal. Whatever abomination Sam became, not mortal at all.
>>
>>53507058
Craft, Clan, Cache.
>>
>>53507243
>From what I've heard about the game without playing, the capsule system is where the player in physically inside a capsule and projects/remotely operates a clone of him.
No the capsule is inside your ship and if the ship gets blown up your capsule survives and tires to make it to the nearest safe harbor. If your capsule gets blown up then your consciousness gets downloaded to a clone.
>>
>take Incarnate of the Great Green
>go to any 40keks jump

About how fast do the orks of space zero in on my location.
>>
>>53507058
Beer, magma, socks.
>>
>>53507289
That one motherfucker from 40k, who thinks he's the profit of Gork n Mork, will try and krump ya.

I spelled Prophet wrong on purpose
>>
Is the Spore jump still being worked on?
>>
>>53507266
Well he is... an ashtray I wanna say?
>>
>>53507336
An' if'n oi krump 'im first?
>>
>>53507243
>>53507276
This leads to a fundamental problem with an EVE Online Jump which is that dying is an important part of the game which conflicts with jumpchain rules where dying ends your chain.

In EVE Online you play as a capsuleer a being that has transcended death and has become fused with machine. To become one you have to die your first death. They're considered immortal for a reason.

Well except by the Amarr who believe that when a person dies their soul moves on and as a result capsuleers are nothing but copies that are most likely soulless.
>>
Jump #346: Supernatural
>Ace of Swords: May suggest new ideas or information that can reveal a solution to the problem at hand.
There are many ways to look at this card. I choose not to select the "kill them all" angle, despite SO MUCH temptation.
>Age: 26
>Location: Free Choice (Purgatory)
I have some cleaning up to do before I start screwing with the main plot.
>Identity: Drop-In
Boy, is Chuck going to be surprised when I show up to chat with him.
>I Can Change (800)
I don't really think I'll get much mileage out of this... but there are others who might find it useful, and I have the means to grant it to them.
>Clairsentience (750, Drop-In)
I already can sense magic to an extent, but being able to trace them to their source? I think that might actually be new.
>Mental Projection (550, Drop-In)
I could probably already do this via telepathy and whatnot, but again, the explicit ability to do this is useful.
>Restoration (150)
This on the other hand... yeah, sure, a rune array tapping into ambient magic, pushing out a low-level repair charm to everything within a given area, that'd work. But why go to all the effort?
>Iron Crowbar (100)
Hey, it worked for Freeman.
>Meta Fiction (0, Drop-In)
I've already got cartoons and movies, but the book series is better.

So! I can start anywhere that I wish to go!

So I go to Purgatory, pull out the Black Blade (I'll settle on a name for it soon, I swear, but it's the Necrosword/Chaosbringer/Sword of Darkness) and get to work. Because the Leviathan plot is stupid, and so is the Eve plot. Once the majority of that is dealt with, I use the Gauntlet to open a path back to the real world. Once I'm there, first order of business is dealing with Sam and Dean Winchester, to prevent the Stupid Apocalypse.

No, this doesn't mean I kill them, but man is it tempting.
>>
>>53507364
Pretty sure Cortex Command and Dark Souls worked out a solution for that
>>
>>53507346
Probably not.
>>
>>53507393
"Hiya, fellas! Having car trouble?"
>"Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa." "What the fuck?"
"Imagine that, the odds that a car that could survive the apocalypse stalling out at a crossroads, a full year before that was actually supposed to happen. Huh. So! Let's skip the bullshit and make a deal-"
>"Right, to hell with this." BLAM. "Dean! Hey! Whoa!"
"... huh. Hey, uh, guys, you just shot me with a silver bullet coated in a tincture of holy oil, sage, and myrrh. Okay! I can see I'm not wanted-"
>"How. The FUCK. Are you alive." "Those bullets are supposed to kill anything."
"Hey, if it makes you feel better, there are only five things in Creation that can't be killed from it, I'm just from outside of Creation and the effect that it uses to kill things won't work on me because I'm a cheating cheater wot cheats cheatingly."
>"Would two bullets work on something that one bullet doesn't?"
"No. Here's your bullet back by the by, can't guarantee it'll work but you might want to try it if you see any vampires, so. The name's Crux."
>"The fuck."
"Gentlemen! I hear you're in the business of saving the world. By a stroke of luck, so am I, because I'm just passing through but if it ends while I'm here I'll be miffed! And I am prepared to offer you two the deal of a lifetime to make that happen because otherwise the Stupid Apocalypse is going to happen sooner or later because Jesus' dad here is a red chode muffin."
>"Uh... dude." "Man, that is NOT cool."
"Believe you me, fellas, you'd agree with me if you knew what I knew."
>>
>>53507413
"But, tell you what. You two? You're gonna run into a lot of weird shit in your future. So here, have a cellphone with my number on speed dial. Thing's untracable and will get a signal anywhere on the planet, or in the afterlife. At least, I'm pretty sure it should, I haven't been to Heaven to test it, but I did briefly go to Hell and I still had three bars. You run into something beyond the pale, and I mean like Lucifer, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, whatever - not just some common vampire unless you're having a REALLY bad day - and I'll take care of it. Hell, I'll throw in a free resurrection if one of you happens to keel over and get dragged to hell or something. And you will, so I would suggest you take the deal and I unchain you from stupid fates."
>"What." "And in exchange...?"
"Eh, two things. One, you've got demon blood, and despite it being pretty cool, it's a terrible idea for a human to have that here so I want that."
>"What?!" "That's... new. I'm not seeing a downside. And the other?"
"I want your revenge. You find ol' Yellow Eyes, you give me a ring, and I will absotively posilutely murder the absolute hell out of him. One hundred ten percent guaranteed."
>"That's..." "...a thing, yeah."
"You have my word, and I'll shake on it if you like. Killing that shit would put a smile in my heart. But I mean, if you want to REALLY go oldschool, I can give you this contract that I just pulled out of midair."
>"Um." "...Handshake is fine. Are you sure you're not a demon or something?"
"Very much 'or something', but you've got my word that I'm fighting the good fight. Pleasure doing business with you boys, keep in touch."
>>
>>53507424
And so when they walked into a trap a couple weeks later, it turned out that the slightly-used bullet still had its mojo and killed one of Azazel's servants as it ought to have done. Then the idiots got hit by a truck. I was busy doing other things, however, so I ignored them for a while until I got a phone call from them. Turns out Azazel took their dad to Hell. So I hemmed and hawed, and then I went 'fuck it', garbed myself in a cloak of stars and waltzed into the Pit like I owned the place with every last demon-repelling holy perk going that I have. Basically, the end result was demons assuming that some sort of angel or angelic secret weapon came to deal with it.

Hell was in a bit of an uproar because of this. And even moreso when I repeated the feat for Sam's sake. It was in noticably more of an uproar when Azazel popped open a portal to Hell, then got a Black Blade stabbed through the face, dying in such a way that he was most definitely not coming back. Apparently, this was not the anticipated result.

Then there was the whole run-up with the Seven Deadly Sins. I got a phone call about that, cheerfully went "hey, that's not cool because I'm all about human free will and determination", and murdered the fuck out of them because, yeah.

And then Ruby started playing games, realized that Sam was no longer a potential host for Lucifer, stopped playing games, and ran into me. And I went 'oh hi! I'm from out of town, and I hear you can show me a hell of a time'. And, well, one thing led to another and I stabbed Lilith in the face and set things into motion to let Lucifer out. Into a brain-dead clone with Sam's demon blood in it.
>>
>>53507395
>Pretty sure Cortex Command and Dark Souls worked out a solution for that
Which were?

I'm on my phone so I can't look it up right now.
>>
>>53507433
Once he got out, I let him enjoy his tomfuckery for a while and ended up at some hotel with a bunch of local down-and-out gods having a convention. And then apparently Lucifer decided to show up and break the rules of sanctuary by unsheathing a blade. And, well, I was the one that guaranteed sanctuary, so Sam and Dean got to see firsthand exactly what happens when someone gets stabbed in the face. They were not exactly fans of it, and for that matter neither was Gabriel who also happened to see it, who wandered off mumbling about his brother being dead and all that time worrying about the apocalypse wasted. Poor guy, I gave him PTSD.

And then I went back to Hell and killed Crowley because Crowley is a dick, but everyone didn't . Hell's resulting civil war basically brought every demon on the planet back in, and the odds of them sorting the whole mess out within a century was pretty low.

And then I tracked down the Four Horsemen when I got a call about them and ended them, too.

"HEY DEATH ADEADREAPERSAYSWHAT?"
>"What?"
STAB.

Because the plot is stupid and the smallest amount of prep time is sufficient if operating on their level.

Not too long after that... Metatron tracked me down (via a favor he got from Castiel), asking who I was, why no one except the Winchesters could ever contact me or even find me. And how the hell I managed to derail the intended apocalypse And I smiled, and shrugged, and asked whether we should go say hi to his dad. And then we teleported outside Chuck's house. And then we sat down and had a long, long, long talk.

Then he left mortal form, grabbed his sister, and left the universe with her.

Metatron looked at the whole thing, then looked at me and said, "Well, fuck."

I shrugged and told him, "Better than a civil war in Heaven. Apocalypse is cancelled, status quo, good guys won but player one has left the building."

Metatron repeated, "Fuck."

I smiled, patted him on the back, and walked off into the sunrise.
>>
>>53507442
Works while it's in the jump, doesn't work outside of the jump
>>
>>53505640

Panty Raid on Mount Olympus.

That is all.
>>
>>53507443
>"HEY DEATH ADEADREAPERSAYSWHAT?"
>>"What?"
>STAB.
BUT WHY THO

Death is one of the coolest and most reasonable people in the show. Killing him is a massive dick move.
>>
>>53505640
Well given what Gaunlet just dropped in thread, I am now going over a possible plan in mind. A plan that has so many possible downsides and fuck-ups and things-that-could-go-wrong, so much raw fuckery. But I will make it work.

Where they needed six, there will be only one. I will become THE BEAST.
>>
>>53507533
I was unaware of that. Alas, too late.
>>
>>53507533
THIS, WHAT THE FUCK NO-NOSE

He even tried to help the Winchester bros. mercy kill each other! That's objectively the best thing to do in that world!
>>
>>53507547
RIP Death
>>
Anybody else get tired of reading 'lol and this is how I slap this setting with my dick' posts?
>>
>>53507547
>too late
But your jumper should have been aware, actually having interacted with him. If you're going for believability, it might be better to retcon it.
>>
>>53507588
what do you want to see?
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Tracking Device [+100]
Malfunctioning [+200]
Who’s That Guy? [+300]
Origin: Shocker Rider [Free]
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Could It Be Golgom Shocker? [Free]
I’ll Knock Some Sense Into You! [-100]
Even If There is No God nor Buddha [-200]
Gear:
Rider Synchro (Shocker Rider System & Prototype Unlosing Ranger Belt) [-100]
New Cyclone [Free]
Master Disk [-600]
Jumper’s Guide to Incan Super Science [-400]

Hope Doesn’t Ride Alone [-200]

Ranma
Background: Scientist
Perks:
Brains of the operation [Free]
Gone Dark [-200]
Monster Maker [-300]

Sabo
Background: Shock Rider
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Even if there is no God or Buddha [-200]
Charge Up [-300]

Roselyn
Perks:
Up all night to get lucky [-200]
Man Plus Machine [-300]

Ryoga
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Marcus
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Yumi
Perks:
Up all night to get lucky [-200]
Man Plus Machine [-300]

Misaka Worst
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Kazuma
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Not much changed really. Revised Writefagging here: https://pastebin.com/siw0viRU

>>53507540
Please do it!
>>
>>53507589
Someone literally bumped into him in Chicago and died. If he was interested in not being killed, he shouldn't have been wandering about killing people for a lark.
>>
>>53507588
Nah. Be another thing if he just dropped two sentences and dashed, but as long as there's a somewhat interesting buildup I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>53507588
About as tired as I am of 'lol and this is how the setting forces me to fellate it with my mouth' posts. So, yeah, but they cancel each other out, leaving us with tasteful meta-smut.
>>
>>53507621
Now I'm curious. What DO you want to read about here?
>>
File: DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (560KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DC - Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf
560KB, 1x1px
Ok I've readded the remote control of the savitar armor. I've gave a description of it. It now improves your running efficiency allowing non speedsters to run at 200mph and Speedster to add another Mach to their speed.
The glowing bits are back in.

Dark Magic and Light magic are in. Dark Magic is pretty powerful so it's at 600cp. Light Magic on other hand is protective against Dark magic, even so far as to temporarily shut off Evil & Dark magic from enemy magicians. I thought 200cp was a good reasonable price for it.

Lastly I added the optional memories on the island. So you can dramatically flashback all you want to.
>>
>>53507596
I'd love to see shenanigans and interactions other than 'and i go effortlessly kill this 'cause i don't like it'.
You know, like an actual story.
>>
Jumpers, Is it worth being a D&D warlock for those cool at will abilities? Such as at will error free plane shift at epic level?
>>
>>53507636
Oh I did up the drawback limit to 800cp.

Forgot to mention that.
>>
>>53507600
>Please do it!

I don't think you know what you're asking of me here.
>>
>>53507621
>About as tired as I am of 'lol and this is how the setting forces me to fellate it with my mouth' posts.
but senpai that's my fetish
>>
>>53507364
>In EVE Online you play as a capsuleer a being that has transcended death and has become fused with machine. To become one you have to die your first death. They're considered immortal for a reason.
So a capsuleer is more like a Digital mind in eclipse phase?
Still not incompatible with jumpchain. In addition to Eclipse Phase above Jumpers can be things like ghosts where there is no physical body to kill.
>>
>>53507636
>Dark Magic at 600 CP
>is pretty powerful
>Light Magic at 200 CP
>can slap down dark magic

...I don't know anything about the Arrowverse but. Can you walk me through the logic here? Somehow that seems like a ridiculously good deal because that means light magic is much more powerful than dark magic
>>
>>53507682
I'm asking you to become a Orc/Ork who is so strong that you'd have to be taken down by a fucking Primarch, right?
>>
>>53507695
I think it's an explicit counter kind of thing.
>>
>>53507695
I think it's that Dark Magic can do much more, but Light Magic is an explicit hard counter. So you can't do as much with Light Magic, but you can ruin a Dark Magic user's day, or at least negate their powers.
>>
>>53507699
And also triggered the near-WAAAGH-wide evolution of the Orks into a state of civilization where they had functioning and well-organized cities, DIPLOMATS, and became something akin to an Orkish Demi-God.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>53507731
Yeah sounds about right. It's basically the objective of the GorkaMorka Drawback.
>>
>>53507646
I'ma gonna say yes. But it's even more worth it for Imbue Item at 12th level, an ability that is incredibly under-rated. Combine with Magical Craftsmen from FR jump (or any perk that gives you "generic magic item creation" abilities) and you are basically Magic Batman.
>>
File: IMG_1154.jpg (64KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1154.jpg
64KB, 389x500px
>>53507695
See
>>53507714
>>53507726

Light Magic is just a hard counter for Dark & Evil types of magic & magicians. If you're not going up against a magician that uses dark or evil magic, then it does nothing. However your magical tattoo does allow you to channel other positive types of magic better.

However using just what's shown. For inverse stuff the only Magic that fits is just there to counter Dark magic.

Its the kind of thing that happens when the magical side of things have been botched. Constantine was canned, I think there's an animated series coming out soonish or been out.

Here have a cute pink mutie.
>>
>>53507636
>Dark Magic is pretty powerful so it's at 600cp. Light Magic on other hand is protective against Dark magic, even so far as to temporarily shut off Evil & Dark magic from enemy magicians. I thought 200cp was a good reasonable price for it.
I'd throw both together as a set for 600 CP. The dark magic is powerful, but had a lot of downsides (needs death / life energy to power up, using the powers depletes charge, does not include any nonlethal ways to power it by default) and the light was not shown to do much in the show.
Maybe both together will let jumper figure out how to safely charge up the dark magic slowly over time with his replenishable life energy without becoming a serial killer.

also
>>53506886
The Streak. Good drawback, or horrible pun?
>>
>>53507749
Consider it taken as the first step.
>>
>>53507645
Well, there is stuff like that there. Just that it's the most common. You're not making a radical statement or anything like that.
>>
File: APPLAUSE.gif (171KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
APPLAUSE.gif
171KB, 600x526px
>>53507833
Yay!
>>
>>53507636
>>53507695
>Somehow that seems like a ridiculously good deal because that means light magic is much more powerful than dark magic
It the show the Dark Magic could do a lot of stuff. The Light's magic whole list of exhibited powers was
1. The dark magic user couldn't use dark magic against you.
2. Your eyes glowed.
That was it. It was like an off switch for Dark Magic.
Now maybe it could do everything Dark Magic could do if the person using it was not Oliver Queen, who had no talent for it. Makes sense. Light and dark being equal and opposite is a time honored tradition.

Another reason to bundle both Dark and Light together. So if you want to fanwank Light having the same potential as Dark (where one is quick and corrupting and the other is safer but slower) you still paid 600 CP, so it's not a big deal.
>>
File: MAXIMUM.png (269KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM.png
269KB, 459x360px
>mfw want to waifu Kushina but cucking isn't our style
>>
>>53507749
>>53507833
>>53507913
I'm missing something, what are you guys talking about?
>>
>>53507934
>cucking isn't our style
Correct, jumpers aren't cucks, we are bulls. Which makes your conundrum somewhat confusing.
>>
>>53507934
Parallel worlds are a thing in Naruto as long as you take Stuffed. Go to one with a free Kushina?

>>53507970
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Beast
Basically it's the closest thing to an Ork King Arthur we've ever gotten aside from the Warhammer Fantasy actual Orc and Goblin King Arthurs.
>>
>>53506423
Option in Companions to import Companions past the 8-people mark, but with no origin choice and just a CP allotment? Kinda like the others?

Doesn't have to be in there, but would be much appreciated.
>>
>>53507989
>The Once and Future git
GW needs to return to it's more lighthearted roots.
>>
>>53507731
Don't forget "Effected the Ork collective consciousness so much that at least 3 of the Clans were created by him."
>>
>>53507934
Did you grab Doormaker from Worm? If not, you could always use the fanfic option.
>>
File: Swipu.jpg (205KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
Swipu.jpg
205KB, 680x576px
>>53507934
That is against the jumper code anon, follow your instincts.
>>
>>53508014
What gauntlet we talking about? Just read the article, sounds rad
>>
>>53508014
Yeah he pretty much laid down the foundation for the Klans just by organizing his WAAAGH and ranks.
>>
>>53508070
Not a gauntlet. It's the WF Orks and Goblins jump, that has a 600 point drawback that's about, effectively, becoming the Fantasy version of The Beast.
>>
>>53508012
They tried, anon.

We got Age of Sigmar
>>
>>53507913
Out of curiosity. If I take that drawback, which I will only do if I go "best boss ever" route as opposed to "Squiglord" route, do I take my original body, or do I keep my Bodymod body?

Because I need that vision correction man.
>>
>>53508107
Oh, well, hell yeah. Sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>53508120
That is the opposite of what getting back to their roots means! Lighthearted humor on a gritty and somewhat dark world, not fantasy space marines!
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53507994
Nah, it doesn't fit in with the whole Greenskins follow the few strongest bit. These guys are supposed to be your Lord and Hero units.

>>53508012
IKR? The Once and Future Git was a great story piece they could have done so much with. Having all Greenskins become a great whole, with the Badlands housing an Greenskin Camalot would have been badass.

>>53508104
Yep the Beast was a monster.

>>53508107
Yep, but you gotta do it while being a humie.

>>53508128
Pre-Body Mod, as Body Mod is a supplement.

>>53508135
I'm glad that folks like it.
>>
>>53508150
FUCK. I don't think I can accomplish it then. I'm basically half blind.
>>
>>53508159
You get your stuff from in-jump though, on top of that.
>>
>>53508159
Justice-Anon the blessings of Gork and Mork make you rough equal to your Choices in Jump as a humie. As >>53508173 said.
>>
>>53508198
Fair enough, fair enough.
>>
We have an SS13 jump, since when?
I-is it any good?
>>
>>53508159
Justice. I'm going into this with one sodding arm.

DO IT.
>>
>>53507614
actually he was bound by a some spell Lucifer cast to being the horseman unwillingly. And If you killed Lucifer before the horseman were triggered, events could have butterflied.
>>
>>53507934
Why would that be an issue? Canonically, Kushina is dead. Has been for over a decade by the time you get there. You'd need to use the fanfiction drawback to get to a world where she's alive. So just choose a fanfic where Kushina is alive, but Minato isn't, and Kushina has moved on to some degree. I'm sure you can find one.
>>
File: Attack_Squig.jpg (74KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
Attack_Squig.jpg
74KB, 800x631px
>>53508230
But I could spend all of my CP on Army points!
And all of my Army points on Squigs!
>>
Jumpers, name a problem that cannot be solved by Waifuing.
>>
>>53508150
>Pre-Body Mod, as Body Mod is a supplement.
Um, don't do this. Body Mod is made for stuff like this, because not all jumpers pre jumping bods are made equal. Some are average. Some are crippled. Your real life situation shouldn't affect the viability of taking a drawback or scenario.
>>
>>53508256
a black hole
>>
>>53508256
Winning at dark souls

this is a joke
>>
>>53508274
I, for example, would be dead in a week without my meds.
>>
>>53508254
Actually you can't, squigs aren't core units and even then you can't buy just squigs. They come with Goblin riders/tamers/herders.
>>
>>53508219
It's aight. People seem to really like the monster girl creation perk. But I'm personally fond of Heretic, so I can make clockwork theotech. But also the monster girl perk.
>>
>>53508256
Not having enough charisma or good looks to get a waifu.

>>53508280
There are people would would waifu Isidoros

>>53508281
Define winning

>>53508286
Waifuing a White-mage.

>>53508289
I buy the goblins with squigs, then kill the goblins. I am Squiglord
>>
>>53508280
>Waifu someone who can destroy/navigate/deal with a black hole.
>>
>>53508274
>>53508286
Same here. I've got some motor issues (Not as bad as Bancho has it but they're noticeable) and health issues. I need the body mod to function in jumpchain else my fine motor issues would make me suck at fighting and everything else.
>>
>>53508198
How do the prices for black orc or great shaman work? I'm seeing Xs and ?s.
>>
>>53508299
>I buy the goblins with squigs, then kill the goblins. I am Squiglord
Squigs are only found as part of a special unit. You can only get up to half of your points spent on Squigs. Well 75 if you buy hero units with squig mounts but that is really wasteful.
>>
>>53508281
I don't know, there are some tough waifus in dark souls. They could probably win it for you. And then you win by proxy and get a double win for having all these great waifus.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>53508254
It's up to you Justice to make the choice you feel is necessary.

>>53508274
>>53508286
>>53508309
With the in-Jump your body is roughly equal to an average orc/goblin of the chosen race at the base without perks and stuff. That's an upgrade to your base form. It should work out.

>>53508312
No problem it's supposed to be 100 it just didn't save that.
>>
>>53508299
Beating the game itself by reaching one of the standard endings, not going through the jump physically. So you can't woo anyone in there unless you enter the video game somehow, and even then they're NPCs so you can't make them do stuff for you.
>>
do exaltations count as weapons?
>>
>>53508336
Get a waifu who will co-op with you the whole way through, and is damn good at the game.
>>
>>53508336
Can I waifu someone in whatever world I'm playing Dark Souls in, then have them help me play by guiding me through the game and showing me the strategies and optimum builds?
>>
>>53508256
>>
>>53508281
>>53508336
Waifu someone good at gaming or is at least slightly determined.

Darks Souls isn't nearly as hard as marketing would make you think.
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>53508357
Pic Related
>>
>>53508349
They're a weapon in the same way that a bio-engineered symbiote that grants the host superpowers is a weapon (only, you know, bio-engineered to the soul instead of the flesh). Like, you can argue that they're a weapon in that they're a tool used to hurt things, but if you're using an ability that interacts with weaponry they're probably outside their wheelhouse.
>>
>>53508061
Jumpers, when have you swaipued a waifu?
>>
>>53508371
Never, though I have often set characters up with alternate pairings than canon. Not because I'm a shipper, but because I dislike who they're canonically involved with and want that person to not have any sort of emotional support or love in their life.
>>
>>53508366
Just like my tongue is a weapon to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>53506423
Needs an absolutely all the companions import option. Steal the one Val has in the Tomb Kings jump.
>>
>>53508371
Twice, on accident. In one case, evidently one girl dies if she don't get the D, and the other I met at a spectacularly low point in her life well before she met her LI. She got clingy, and then I was too much of a softy to refuse her advances.
>>
>>53508364
That's the joke. My response was a meme response.
>>
>>53508332
>With the in-Jump your body is roughly equal to an average orc/goblin of the chosen race at the base without perks and stuff. That's an upgrade to your base form. It should work out.
except that's not what it says at all.
>>
>>53508457
do tell anon
>>
gnite anons
>>
>>53508371
Is it stealing if you hook the guy up with a different yet equally good waifu?

>>53508396
>Never, though I have often set characters up with alternate pairings than canon. Not because I'm a shipper, but because I dislike who they're canonically involved with and want that person to not have any sort of emotional support or love in their life.
If I jumped Harry Potter I would do that.
>>
>>53508489
Good night random anon.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>53508442
Please see >>53508150 here for my answer.

>>53508467
>Second, all abilities, perks, supplements, items, and other stuff not from this Jump have been sealed for the duration of this Jump, learned stuff is still there though it might or might not work.
>/not from this Jump/
You still benefit from what you got during this Jump. That includes things like Greenskin Physiology and Great Green Access.
>>
>>53508516
So we're gonna be able to import Companions as Hero units?
>>
>>53508516
Will we still have Companions?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>53508550
Well they're to act as Hero units, though they aren't part of your Waaagh in the purchase sense.

>>53508563
Yeah there's a thing for that already.
>>
>>53508150
>Nah, it doesn't fit in with the whole Greenskins follow the few strongest bit. These guys are supposed to be your Lord and Hero units.
What? I talking about in a setting where you are supposed to be leading an army, letting all your companions be part of your army. Everyone is still following Jumper, because jumper is still the strongest.
>>
>>53508600
Gotcha. Thank you.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>53508615
Oh I see. Hrm I'll think on it.

>>53508621
No prob.
>>
>>53508668
How much more do you need to do until you declare it done do you think?
>>
File: Orc Cheerleader.jpg (87KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Orc Cheerleader.jpg
87KB, 530x530px
>>53508729
I'm thinking of adding a single scenario.

Neva' 'appened I think I'll titile it. But other than that... I really think it's pretty much Jumpable as is. I may not write up the Scenario. Just really depends on what I feel like doing after the Thread is done reviewing the Jump. Don't look at the pic.ORC BOMB!
>>
>>53508600
Are Shaman and Great Shaman separate Origins, or is it like Great Shaman is a Premium Add On to the Shaman origin, and gets both perk trees?
ditto Big Boss being the premium version of the common Drop In origin and having both perklines.

Fingers crossed for the latter, since a regular Shaman having cheaper access to stuff then a Great Shaman doesn't make a lot of sense, but it could be made clearer either way.
>>
>>53508836
That's how I set it up in my head but I'm unsure if it's a good idea. I actually wanted to ask the Thread about the idea but then I was responding to feedback and it totally slipped my mind.
>>
>>53508868
>>53508836
>Pay extra to get discounts on two perk lines.
On one hand it's not a terrible idea, because other jumps have had two perk lines per origin before. On the other hand you're effectively ensuring everyone gets Big Boss or Great Shaman, and no one is gonna just be a regular Shaman or Drop-in.
>>
>>53508868
My votes for the free origins having their perk tree, and the 100 CP origins adding the 2nd perk tree on top of that.
>>
>>53505640
Things are not okay.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>53508906
Aye that's the problem there. Though I will mention that some folks will be in it for more Army than anything, like how JusticeAnon is basically either going Best Boss or Squiglord. Some folks might just pour all their hard earned CP into a supermassive army just for the shiggles and ghits. So there is that... You see why I wanted to ask the Thread about it.

>>53508908
Hmmm
>>
>>53508906
>just be a regular Shaman or Drop-in.
unless none of the perks in the premium origin appealed to you enough to take them, then you would spend that 100 CP on more Ork army or something. It looks like every Great Shaman perk could be theoretically learned in the setting if you wanted other things more, for example.
>>
>>53507636
>51 earths
52 is the magic DC number. But in the show, I'm pretty sure there are infinite dimensions. http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Multiverse Seems to back me up (there are multiple quotes in there too).
>>
>>53508952

Hey Gauntlet I wanted to know, In your MtG can you change the Ronin samurai zombies to another human type of zombies?
>>
>>53509285
Sadly no. Those are zombies that actually once were the people who died there. They're defaulted to Samurai forever.
>>
>>53509296

Dang, There goes my idea of solider zombies for my country
>>
>>53509310
Sorry but that's how it is.
>>
Anyone have the alt chain supplement?
>>
>>53509122
No there's 52 universes. I shoukd clarify 51 other earths. There's total number of 52. We've seen up to Earth 38.
>>
>>53507243
Pretty much this >>53507475
>>
File: Ego is all about COMMITMENT.png (3MB, 1225x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Ego is all about COMMITMENT.png
3MB, 1225x1281px
>>53508306
>Not waifuing and then impregnating the Black Hole

What kind of shitty jumper are you?
>>
>>53509458
The shows been pretty damn consistent with saying that there are infinite parallels.

from when the concept is first produced:

>And these other earths, three, four, five, to infinity, all of them, are nearly identical to ours. And they all exist at the same time, giving us endless alternatives to what we have here.

First Supergirl crossover:

>JIMMY:I just wanted to talk to you about infinite Earths.
>KARA:Infinite Earths? Yeah.
>JIMMY:Uh, Barry was saying - Barry was saying? Yeah, Barry was explaining to us that there's an infinite number of Earths and they all vibrate at different speeds so they can occupy the same place, but never actually come into contact with each other. The point is, if two of these infinite Earths can manage to find a way to vibrate at the exact same speed

Flash season 2 finale:

>He doesn't want to just destroy Earth-2; he wants to take out every other planet in the multiverse.
>How many are there?
>Infinite.

Etc.
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>53504025
Oh! Sweet! I get to answer one of these questions in a thread that isn't dead when I wake up!

I'm building up my own city now, which I've lovingly named after Echidna, mother of all monsters. She's the big project started in the wake of of lovingly crafted monster maker, being built within a massive spaceship created through imports and self-performed renovations made with the help of a hive worker race I created and named "Apito", designs like if you crossed gnomes with ants and bees. The entire inspiration was having a good place for my creations to call home instead of just leaving them in different worlds.

Right now at this stage of the project I've just got this big, mostly empty ship with my Apito living inside and Angels (hybrid angel race also of my creation) slowly being introduced, tens of thousands of each. While Apito are the little bugger working on maintaining the ship or working with machinery or electronics, Angels will have the important duty of helping to teach, care for and integrate the future races I'm already planning to the ship. With their help once they're up to speed I'm designing and building up school and internet infrastructure to smooth the flow of knowledge on the ship.

After these two races, new races of my creation will be introduced in batches of 2 and 3, and I currently have 18 planned. I'm also going to be making zoos for the non-sapient creations to live out their days in, comfortable and on display for public viewings. Lots of infrastructure is planned, but Jumper is by no means an expert with a lot of this, so it's being introduced over time with just basic necessities installed right now. Most of it will be built within Non-Euclidean Mind created spaces with entrances and exits found throughout the ship for public use, including an eventual tram system.

She's a really big ship, probably an absolute and utter nightmare in space war based settings but I mostly just dream for it to be a good city.
>>
>>53509563
Is he talking to earth or the moon?
>>
>>53509985
Clearly the earth
>>
>>53509431
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1495/28/1495286074195.pdf
Thread posts: 545
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.