[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one run a game set in Japari Park?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Friends.jpg (95KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
95KB, 350x500px
How does one run a game set in Japari Park?
>>
>>53482281
MAID
>>
Do you want the anime-style where there are no humans and it's just exploration and fighting Ceruleans, or do you want the mobile game story where there are humans around to influence Friends?
>>
>>53482446
Anime mostly. The focus on exploration and meeting new Friends is the real draw.
>>
Golden Sky Stories, I haven't played it myself but I think that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>53482466
That actually hits the nail on the head. It is a much better fit than Maid RPG which is more of a lolsorandumb deal.
>>
>>53482466
I was literally just about to post this
>>
>>53482462
Gonna finish what the other guy was gonna say. For the first option he was going to say CATastrophe. For this one, Golden Sky Stories, no question.
>>
File: 1491349870300.jpg (417KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491349870300.jpg
417KB, 1024x768px
>>53482281
If it doesn't have a たのしい stat it's probably not worth considering for KemoFure.
>>
Unless you are in some sort of faggots with terrible taste club I don't think anyone would play with you.
Wasn't there some kind of MLP rpg?
The episode structures are almost exactly the same in the shows so try that.
>>
File: 1492013286014.png (537KB, 710x718px) Image search: [Google]
1492013286014.png
537KB, 710x718px
>>53482873
You must be a Friend that's fun at parties.
>>
>>53482281
You're a band of orcs that got lost.
>>
>>53483190
Hentai orcs or murder orcs?
An improvement either way.
>>
>>53483221
Your pick. I myself go for murder orcs and set the thing to be a repulsion of the threat from the view of the despicable instigators.
>>
>>53482281

Alright /tg/. I generally trust your taste in anime.

What the fuck is up with Kemeno Friends? A lot of people keep talking about it like its hot shit, but when I gave it a try it just felt like I was watching edutainment for kids that internet autists fell in love with because it has girls cosplaying as animals.

Is there anything actually worth watching about the show? And if so, what?
>>
>>53484696
>just felt like I was watching edutainment for kids
If you got that far but still don't see its charm then it's probably not for you. And that's fine.
There's also some background world building and progressive story but they're second seat to the cute friends doing fun things. You won't enjoy the show as a whole if you're just looking for the nuggets.
>>
File: Friends Bomber.jpg (347KB, 1524x797px) Image search: [Google]
Friends Bomber.jpg
347KB, 1524x797px
>>53484696
Keep watching. You will enjoy it eventually. If you are the sort of person who dismisses shows for being "moeshit" out of hand, then don't bother.
>>
>>53482281
Is Japari Park the Japanese Jurassic park? Do we get people eaten by animal girls?
>>
>>53486222
Pretty much. The scene where Kaban lights the torch at the end was lifted straight from Jurassic park. Though you could say the same with Planet of the Apes and the bit where Kaban makes the paper airplane.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.