[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Artifacts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Chaos_Star.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Star.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
Im running a Black Crusade soon, and i need ideas for cool artifacts to throw at my players.
They can range from mildly useful to world sundering,
Any ideas?
>>
A Chaos voodoo puppet. Treat it as a weapon that does very little damage but has the Crippling quality. Make it Warp Weapon too so that it can go through armor.
>>
Some kind of blood sword that gets stronger/does more damage/gets larger as it either deals damage and or absorbs health from wielder?
>>
>>53479527
>make my game for me
Fuck off
>>
>>53479788
Thats already a thing. Its what the bloodleters's hellblades do. And theres a Q'Salite rapier that damages you but does great damage.
>>
>>53479527
Pieces of a corpse of an Old One.
>>
>>53479808
Sup newfag
>>
>>53479527
An autoquill with a tzeenchian daemon in it that grants a +30 to deceive tests with written things. You can also chat with the daemon by writing questions/answers/etc.

The daemon only writes in emojis.
>>
>>53480157
Emperor protect us...
>>
>>53479527
>A Bolter that shoots souls. It's not picky about what soul it shoots, so the user must get melee kills with the bayonet to feed the weapon or else risk turning their soul into a full magazine.

>A whipsword blessed by a Lord of Change. It functions like a Tyranid writhing tendril in that it has a mind of its own and can act for, or against the welder. Whether it whips away an unseen blade in a clever parry or become flaccid before the final blow is struck depends on the rapport it has with the user. The swordsman can improve their relationship with the weapon by telling it secrets, songs, and stories, but you can't tell it the same one twice (unless it requests it). Eventually the sword will become less like a petulant child demanding bed time tales and more of the users' Archivist, the wielder telling them stories of their past (and even present events if given enough bardic flair). One must be careful in parsing out tales and knowledge, as even at it's most congenial it will constantly seek out a better source.

>A Plasma weapon that is ABSOLUTELY addicted to Warpdust. It has an empty power cell well/outlet and instead has a gill like appendage that will greedily vacuum any narcotics close enough. The more it ingests the faster it shoots, to the point of essentially shooting a laser of pure plasma. It still Gets Hot, and screams in ecstasy while firing.

CONT
>>
>>53480451
CONT

>At first this weapon appears to be no more that an ornate brass pike, but if one kills another with the weapon the skull of the slain victim will disappear from the corpse and reform at the top of the weapon, bound by thick iron chains. The Hammer will continue to accumulate skulls, increasing in size and damage (but not weight) until the Hammer has a head consisting of 88 skulls, which then it will be consumed by Warpfire and transport the user to Khorne's realm where the Daemon Smith that created the weapon takes it from them and rewards them with a weapon of their choice, forged from the corpse of a Juggernaut (which they must slay at the Forge). If the user dies before the 88 skulls or collected then the Hammer resets and the next user must use the headless haft from scratch.

>A flamer that shoots Bees. Plague Wasps, to be exact, thumb sized Daemons loaded to the antennae with flesh/metal/bone melting venoms. The fuel tank is actually the Wasp nest grown in and around a rotting Plaguebearer head. If one opens the mouth of the Plaguebearer (who is still alive and offers encouraging advice in droning, buzzing tones) they can feed it various materials/souls to nourish the Queen and change the abilities of the wasps given a few days. This can only be done three times or else the Queen will be overloaded and explode, unleashing the angry Wasps on whoever is unlucky enough to be around.
>>
A traitor guard lasgun that grants a stacking +10 to hit and +1 damage and pen per round spent attacking with it up to +60 to hit and +6 damage and pen as more and more ghostly traitor guardsmen being appearing and firing at the wielder's target. The bonus and traitor guardsmen begin disappearing at the same rate if the wielder does not attack an enemy for longer than 1 round.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.