[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Nornia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: opz93tWhZ31rocbq6o2_1280.jpg (62KB, 720x1079px) Image search: [Google]
opz93tWhZ31rocbq6o2_1280.jpg
62KB, 720x1079px
Welcome to Nornia
>>
>>53474572
Nice blagposting on this wobsite.
>>
You will receive the gift of compleation.
>>
File: Can't Argue with that Boner.jpg (33KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Argue with that Boner.jpg
33KB, 324x289px
>>53474572
Wow, that character design really doesn't translate that well to a cosplay.

That said, pic related.
>>
File: opz93tWhZ31rocbq6o3_1280.jpg (143KB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
opz93tWhZ31rocbq6o3_1280.jpg
143KB, 1280x1919px
>>
>>53474643
So, can she see out of that helmet at all?
>>
>>53474643
That's quite fuckin' impressive
>>
>>53474643
BREED
>>
>>53474606
FPWP
>>
File: Phyrexian - Norn 3.jpg (482KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Phyrexian - Norn 3.jpg
482KB, 1600x1200px
>>53474628
Nah, I'd say it turned out pretty well. The only improvement she really needs is to work on the color and texture of her "flayed flesh" sections.

Needs to be more of a dark red rather than pink (darker than the cloth she caries) and painted to look more like bloody electrical conduit than just meat/muscle.
>>
>>53474952
Yeah. I honestly don't know what I was thinking. Didn't realize it was a rather detailed and impressive cosplay, though it was just another random post that was going to 404.

So, I do entirely apologize for my stupidity in this thread. It was entirely accidental, unlike my usual deliberate idiocy in other threads.
>>
I say there Monstrosity, do you know the times?
>>
>>53475139
The killer for me is too much face reveal. Norn only barely has her mouth revealed, and her cheeks (but only really visable from the side).

Showing her nose makes it look terrible, she's completely changed the shape of the headpiece
>>
>>53476709
That's probably a practicality issue more than anything.

You'd have to mold the interior of the headpiece almost perfectly around the wearer's nose, and if someone bumped into one of the long crescent pieces, there'd be a good chance of getting a broken nose.
>>
When is MtG going to go back to the based Phyrexia storyline?
>>
>>53478526
When Wizards' balls grow back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.