[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh Yey, Oh Yey, let this meeting of the Glass Walkers come to order!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: index.png (11KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
11KB, 196x257px
Hello fellow citizens.

Tonight at our lodge we are here to discuss our corporate interest. I assume we can dispense with the formalities of disclosing our corporate holdings and get right to business.

First Item on the Agenda: Its well known that Pentex properties are offen insured, meaning that raids against their plants often result in huge payouts and settlements.

I think we should buy out Pentex insurers and deny them their claims. We will probably have to eat the cost, but it will insure our competitors are unable to recoup their loss.
>>
>>53470216
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?! CORPORATE PORTFOLIOS? INSURERS? HOW FUCKING FAGGOTY HAVE WE BECOME IF WE'RE NOT OUT THERE RIPPING THEIR FUCKING THROATS OUT?!?
>>
>>53470216
Pentex has a large black budget and federal ties to several government agencies. I'm not sure that would work.

Now, on the other hand, I have several thousand bottles of strawberry jam left over from from our fundraiser to keep Tom's Farm open. As I recall, someone here said they would buy it off me at cost and help me get rid of it...
>>
>>53470329
Down boy!
Save that for when we are out in the field next week! This here is a moot to discuss business interests. Don't make me call Micky and Mooley up here and make you calm down.
>>
>>53470329
Yes, miss paige, you had a question?

"The bank I work at continues its money laundering operations. Many of them are for drug cartels, but I've found a few documents for an unknown that keeps pouring money into our accounts, so much coming in it its getting hard to hide it.

It bears looking into.
>>
>>53470333
(Grrrr...) Listen here old boy, its not about making money, its about sending message. I'm sure we will recoup the costs by expanding into the markets Pentex evacuates-
>>
>>53470380
(*Snapjaw*) If we don't keep making money there will be nothing to distinguish us from the other tribes! We will be flat broke and out on our ass!
>>
>>53470395
(Raises from chair, pulls gun)
BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!

(Composes Self, straightens tie)
Sorry about that old boy. Jenny, go check on pops and make sure hes not seriously injured. Perhaps we should move on to other matters.
>>
>>53470216
Only Lupus in the room: "Whens Dinner?"
>>
>>53470216
glass_ maps are my favorite CS maps.
>>
Your tribe should have been antagonists for the Weaver, you are a tribe of a half assed cool idea.
>>
Don't mind me , just... Watching.....yeah nothing to see here
>>
File: fmo-3604.jpg (636KB, 1412x945px) Image search: [Google]
fmo-3604.jpg
636KB, 1412x945px
We could possibly use allied dark net spirits to infiltrate the insurance network to deny access to Pentex affiliates. It would at the very least buy us time to stage an all-out attack. We've got the resources for that right?
>>
>>53478223
Don't mind me mind just taking notes..... You were saying?
>>
File: thule-gesellschaft_emblem.jpg (42KB, 272x420px) Image search: [Google]
thule-gesellschaft_emblem.jpg
42KB, 272x420px
So why are you fine fellows so motivated to harm a legitimate corporation?
>>
>>53482097
~ E C O T E R R O R I S M ~
>>
>>53484300
Elaborate, bitte?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (116KB, 506x505px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
116KB, 506x505px
>>53482097
>legitimate corporation?
>Actively poisons and pollutes the physical and spiritual realms, employs numerous Banes, BSDs, Fomori, Kindred, and other horrors
>Have a gigantic fucking Bane buried beneath their main building that has corrupted pretty much everyone in the entire damn company, and will kill those who don't serve its interests
>Is the very embodiment of human apathy, despair, and corruption, and only wishes to corrupt everything into a mirror image of itself
>Directly serves the Wyrm, the very embodiment of destruction and corruption itself that seeks to consume all reality
>Legitimate corporation

Why yes. If you agree with every atrocity it has ever committed in its long, long history then I guess you could call it a "legitimate corporation".
>>
>>53470216
Look out, here come the guys who ruined lawn darts, the easy bake oven and silly putty.
>>
>>53484707
Pops: You kids today. You know, if you just would have let me put a warning label over that Spaceballs flamethrower, I'm sure we could have turned a profit in Mexico!
>>
look, loook, were none of us kids here. We know where our money comes from. Contraband cigarettes, marijuana co-ops, a million little scams here and there.

We don't like Pentex cause they are cuttin' into our business. We may say its all for the cause or our family was founded by the Panneenee Brothers!, but half you kids didn't even show up to my pops funeral.

So lets not kid ourselves, its about the profit.
>>
This thing with cuba, its not good for my business. It used to be I could pick up a case full of cheap cigars, print the cuban label on them, and sell a box of fifty for two grand. Then they started using the holograms. If the US releases them from sactions, I'll be out of business!

Or at least one of em, anyway.
>>
So I keep trying to sell these girly magazines, you know, the old swimsuit covers? But the fuckin' internet is killin' me! Only place I can sell em is in Iowa. Those cornhuskers are so desperate for something to look at, they'll buy anything. At least they don't let their kids use the internet.

Heeey, you know who else might be interested? Those watchyamacallits, Mormons up in Salt Lake City. Last I heard they were pretty uptight, but times change eh? I could get a friend to loan me his old autodialer-
>>
>>53484922
At least your not like my nephew, Kevin. Kid makes a fortune selling those Chink Cartoons, you know the ones with the freaky ass octopus and shit?

(Phil watch your fucking mouth!)

What are you my mother? I served in the Marine Core for 15 god damn years, I'm entitled to swear in the company of other men!

(Your still a pollack Frank)

Deal me in, would ya?
>>
>>53484922
>>53484864
>>53484805

Ah, yes, back in Italy, when I came here to America... I remember it well.

(Pops!)

*Snore*-HUh-wHA?

(Pops, you fell asleep thinking about the old country again)

Ah yeah, Jimmy. I ever tell you I was a shoeshine boy back in the 60's in Cuba? Man, my old man...
>>
So get this, theres this crazy broad, thinks shes a saint, shes against abortions, she says cause she had one herself, and to protest this insurance company, she kept having abortions, once every year, until the insurance revoked the policy.

Eventually they had to put a number on it, so they say, '5', We will cover 5 abortions. I was like, you cocksucker, you should only ever cover 1! If a woman gets raped twice, the second time shes gotta take the witness stand if she want us to cover their abortions!

We used to make exceptions for women who had been raped or molested. But now, every woman is 'entitled' to one mistake. You see how it is now? That lady, who got herself scraped every 12 months, she was definitely molested, ain't no reason she'd do that shit if she weren't catholic.
>>
>>53485892
JEESUS, PA!!
This is fucking board room not a brothel! We are a respectable company, pa!
>>
File: StampThule1935Michel3.jpg (108KB, 326x194px) Image search: [Google]
StampThule1935Michel3.jpg
108KB, 326x194px
>>53484613
let me check my notes
Bane : evil spirit thing
BSD rogue werewolfs
Fomori: dudes possesed by Banes
Kindred: vamps

Fair enough, I put out the word that the Pentex corp would be a good target for a hunt. Still have my eye on you fellows though, in particular >>53470329
>>
File: merchant.gif (12KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.gif
12KB, 501x504px
I would like to thank all of ya for inviting me to the meeting.
>>
And with not nearly as much horror as should have been felt, the Warders of Man had fallen to the Weaver.
Most of the Garou Nation would not understand that this spiritual collapse harboured in their midst was just as wretched as the fallen White Howlers, now Black Spiral Dancers, and would ensure that the Earth mother remained the perpetual victim of human depravation.
>>
I thought I'd let you know that there's a hobo spying on your garbage in the streets down there and I'm pretty certain he's a gnawer because I was getting this sweet ass brass button just lying on the ground down there and he starts going on about how that button belongs to Marcus. I think, "Ok, sure. Marcus, yea" and then it hit me. Marcus is the mail clerk on floor two. I pass him all the time, on my way up here because I need to check in for the courier fee with Alice. How does this dude know Marcus? Well, I asked him and Marcus thought he worked here because apparently he had, quote, "that dog smell" because, he thinks, you know, you guys like to go bet at the track. Anyway, dude's name is Carl, and if Carl knows Marcus, that means he's been up to the second floor, which according to Alice doesn't even have a Cafeteria. Why would Carl be on the second floor? Turns out, there's a janitorial closet with a window right above his little trash pile, so I took a little flight up and its kept unlocked. Oh, and Joanne says you should call her about that thing and that you would know what it meant. Anyway, I got another parcel on the other side of town. Good luck with the hobo. He's kinda rude.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.