[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-humanoid kingdoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Undead.png (7MB, 1703x2147px) Image search: [Google]
Undead.png
7MB, 1703x2147px
Looking for information on kingdoms and societies ruled by undead, or any non-traditional race (aberrations/constructs/plants etc.) Using 3.5/Pathfinder rules, but any game will do.

pic related
>>
>>53469628
Have you read on the zombies of the Theros setting?
>>
File: Hollowfaust.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hollowfaust.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>
Not fantasy, but the Shadowrun universe has Asamando, which is a west african ghoul nation where 99% of it's population is infected with the HMHVV virus, which is like the new AIDS, except giving you a hunger for human flesh. There's not a whole lot of source material on it, but part of it's economy is orichalcum mining and trading for dead bodies from various conflicts worldwide to feed their population.
>>
Tomb Kings
>>
>>53469628
Hollowfaust, and the Oligarchy of Mavet Rav are Undead Cities.

Ravenloft has it's share of Undead ruled cities too, I think.
>>
>>53470861
>>53470884
>>53470945
>>53474150
>>53474181
Thanks for the tips. I'll give them a look. Any that have aberrations or constructs?
>>
>>53477479
Most of the Underdark stuff for FR has something for aberration settlements. I should note that in the Dragon magazine there was one scenario presented where Illithid were like to Aboleth "We fuckign love swimming, hell, there's even an entry in the Illithad for it, so why don't we team up with these guys so they give us gills?" And thus, an Aboleth Aquired two Illithid buddies to swim with.

That, and there horrible implications of the Elder Brain polymorphing into an Illithid Tadpole to be injected into an Aboleth, or an Aboleth put through Cerebromorphis, or the Elder brain Transplanted into an Aboleth with a Glass jar skull to boot.

That bit wasn't in the DM but someone should have fucking thought of it, next to the consequences of a Psionic Alienist Sorceror Ogre Mage being put through Cerebromorphis with a Ulitharid Tadpole.
>>
>>53478695
Ah right, Tome of Magic depicted another fucking city that thought it was a good idea to fuck with the Far Realm. So that's the Elves doing it 2-3 to three fucking times in a row, then this one here.
>>
File: FNy1cyL.png (355KB, 377x852px)
FNy1cyL.png
355KB, 377x852px
Oh right, 4e has an Illithid Trade Outpost where it is discovered that once upon a time during their empire days, they Traded with FUCKING GREYS of all things and had clones there, so instead of trying to rework the tech, they proceed to jeopardize the place by trying an "invasion of the Body snatchers" tier plan where they replace material plane goers with clones.
>>
>>53477479

Lords of Madness got you covered for Aberrations. Even has some cool structural shit like how Beholder cities have a lot of vertical shafts since they can fly through them easily while other races can't.
>>
Have you played Planescape: Torment? Dead Nations is a pretty cool thing I think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.