[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generate a world/story based on the 6 pics I provided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0668.jpg (324KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
324KB, 800x450px
I'm looking for something along the lines of a desert wasteland full of sci-fi junk, but anything is acceptable...

Here's the first pic
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (331KB, 1680x1289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
331KB, 1680x1289px
Here comes the second pic
>>
File: IMG_0703.jpg (79KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.jpg
79KB, 1024x683px
Here's the third for all of you
>>
File: IMG_0699.jpg (129KB, 900x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.jpg
129KB, 900x679px
The 4th pic for inspiration
>>
File: IMG_0700.jpg (160KB, 1325x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.jpg
160KB, 1325x602px
One more pic after this...
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (680KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
680KB, 854x1280px
There, I have uploaded all of the photos. Hopefully something interesting will spawn from it...
>>
Hello? Was this thread never meant to live?
>>
>>53461334
Well it seems you want your standard wasteland post apoc with some sentient undead and groups of people rebuilding humanity based on medieval Europe. The pictures all have different feels to them, but I feel the best way to mix them would be to have had the world ended at the hands of some dictator that got their hands on necromancy and used it to conquer most of the world. When he died, some remained loyal to his ideals while others went off on their own. The zombies basically have a monopoly on technology, so the surviving humans have reverted back to the iron age and rely on zombie mercs for any higher tech needs.
>>
>>53462154
i think part of the problem is that one of the pics is so recognizably from WH40K. other part of the problem is that no one on this board is really *that* creative
>>
>>53462342
The other problem is that nobody wants to help lazy cunts.
>>
>>53461334
A colony of Earth is some future year looses all contact with the old homeworld and all other outposts of man.

On a world only half terraformed and incapable of sustaining the high society that was there in the Day of the Silence the world has no choice but to slide into a more primitive state.

Little is remembered of that time or what happened to the great stores of ancient wisdom that once elevated man from the dirt. Now man can not look to the sky's with hope, only fear. Now man can not look to his world with joy, only resentment.

There are places where the ruins of ancient wonders still stand, silent monoliths to pride and folly. It is said that they are haunted by more than cannibals and strange beasts.

There are places where some measure of civility has arisen from the ashes be they ever so humble and crude to the wonders of the past.

And across the parched land the dead walk and mingle with the living and the two are not always easily distinguishable.
>>
>>53462336
>Little is remembered of that time or what happened to the great stores of ancient wisdom that once elevated man from the dirt. Now man can not look to the sky's with hope, only fear. Now man can not look to his world with joy, only resentment.
>>
>>53462336
>>53461334
A necromancer overlord who made an all powerful empire with mighty undead and powerful technology.He is now seen as a god by some after his fall as the source of evil for others

his once unified army fell into the rule of his many lieutenants some tried to keep his purpose alive while other abused their power leading to the world to die and in a state of constant war a death.
>>
File: IMG_4412.jpg (80KB, 639x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4412.jpg
80KB, 639x598px
>>53462560
I am stealing this.
Thank (You)
>>
The worlds cycle of life has been ravaged,corrupted by an ancient warlord who exploited the energy of life, now nothing here stays dead for long with the bodies and flesh of its denizens being endless reused and taken apart with each pass of the scorching sun.The world has become a stagnant pool of carnage from one man's pride and ambition.
>>
>>53462560
Now that's what I call a story!

Oh, and it really is me
>>
>>53461334
40k your welcome
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.