[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LARP / Live Action Role Play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Do LARP - Live Action Role Play - threads still have a place on /tg/?

Yes, I asked this question last night, trying again now that Europe has woken up.
>>
>>53455954
Yes. Spergs and high level wizards might say otherwise but that's totally their opinion.
>>
File: Bracer1.jpg (353KB, 1388x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Bracer1.jpg
353KB, 1388x1092px
>>53455954
R8 my new bracer that I just finished
>>
>>53455954
I think hungarianLARPfag died
>>
Of course, what game is more traditional than playing playing pretend swordfights?
>>
File: 1488418283444-pol.png (427KB, 1050x482px) Image search: [Google]
1488418283444-pol.png
427KB, 1050x482px
>>53457008
Naw, he just posts in the LARP general on /cgl/

Go there OP. Not that LARP has no place here, but the people you want to talk to are with the females (male) in frilly dresses
>>
>>53457026
>the people you want to talk to are with the females (male) in frilly dresses
Evidently one of them is not, considering you are here.
>>
>>53457197
>implying I browse /cgl/ for anything other than drama and a trap to be the hospitaller to my Guardsman cosplay
>>
>>53457006
Looks like you bought a bracer, embedded two plastic jewels and carved a shitty pattern on the edge.

If you made the thing entirely from scratch, 7/10 (pattern and jewels ruin it).
If you bought bracer and modified it, 1/10 as you literally made it worse.

>>53457026
What if you want to talk about different systems and what works well and what does not work well (e.g. North European versus Eastern European versus North American LARPing).
>>
>>53457274
Everything from scratch.
>Implying plain fake leather would look better
>>
>>53457247
>>implying I browse /cgl/ for anything other than drama
You are not really doing a good job at convincing me you are not the person I want to talk to.
>>
>>53457295
Plain leather would look boring, no argument there, but your pattern looks more like shit than this. Literally looks like an half-hour job with a dull steak knife and a red crayon.

You asked for a rate and you got it.

The bracer is very nice overall, but the pattern ruins it.
>>
>>53457026
what the fuck is this picture
>>
>>53457006
>>53457295
I'd give the engravings a stronger coating of paint.
Right now it is barely noticeable.
>>
File: Phoenix chest.jpg (2MB, 2252x1864px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix chest.jpg
2MB, 2252x1864px
>>53457371
I'm planning to buy real leather next, so I can properly paint and pattern it.
Atleast the phoenix on the chest worked out better.
>>53457413
The lighting ruins it. It's well visible in the day.
>>
>>53457405
Pretty princess Wojack discovering the Consequences of being a tease by flirting in game but not irl
>>
File: Nigger for real.png (507KB, 1339x509px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger for real.png
507KB, 1339x509px
>>53457452
Anon criticising the engravings here, the fact you can see the colours more clearly helps a lot.

I agree the phoenix turned out nice, in fact it looks like it has been designed by a different person than the rest of the engravings or that the person spend a long time on the phoenix and rushed everything else.

Which caused me to try Google, picture related, no further comments on the phoenix.

The rest of the engravings still needs more work. It does have potential to be awesome, but it needs a lot more work.
>>
>>53457705
Well I did blatantly steal the phoenix. Alass art design isn't my strong suit.
>>
>>53457753
>Well I did blatantly steal the phoenix.
Don't worry, I don't think that is an issue. I mean, it did work out well.
The rest of the engravings however still need more work (or be blatantly stolen, whatever works).

>Alass art design isn't my strong suit.
The time spent on making excuses for your work is time better spent on your work.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.