[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good /tg/ games for rich people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1422387150315.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422387150315.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
Besides 40k that is.
>>
File: pkm_smgr_155.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pkm_smgr_155.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>53455584
If you play pokemon TCG but have every card in toppest rarity is that rich enough?
>>
I think Magic can get weirdly expensive.
>>
>>53455584
Kingdom death has some pretty avid supporters
>>
>>53455584
That kingdom death game or i think thats what's called
>>
Do you want a game that's only played by rich people, or a game where you can use your money to crush the poor people playing it ?
>>
>>53455704
He's asking about the former because this thread is literally just a shitpost in response to when the captcha was broken and only pass users could post.
>>
Kingdom Death. Kingdom Death is the most $$$ game because you can't even build up to it slowly. Like you can budget and build a 40k collection over time and pick up things second-hand where you can, or for >>53455602 there are price points which are accessible and if you were good enough then, over time, you could theoretically work into higher cost game types too just from winning.

But in Kingdom Death you need to just be able to drop like $4k when they launch the Kickstarter or announce something new to get everything. It really is boutique in the sense that to get everything you have to be a wealthy and interested individual client. The line that it couldn't be produced in a lower cost, more accessible format is incidentally total nonsense.
>>
>Good games
>For rich people
Isn't that basically an oxymoron? Most of the most expensive games are actually quite crap, at least on the board game front. Meanwhile, how much does it cost to start playing an RPG? $30?
>>
>>53455584
Magic the Gathering
>>
Guillotines & Gulags
>>
File: Tablet Cards.jpg (59KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
Tablet Cards.jpg
59KB, 700x517px
>>53455805
Games that are good for rich people may well overlap with ones that are good for poorfags.
>>
>>53455584
Just go be a f2p whale and start a Twitch stream like a normal rich person.

>>53455805
Most stuff for rich people is actually well under the actual cost of the product, but that's the world we live in.
>>
>>53455584
>40k
>good
>>
>>53455584
Monopoly, but with actual properties
>>
>>53455584
Global politics?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.