[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for Primaris armies of the best chapter saving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1272132465918.jpg (522KB, 1250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1272132465918.jpg
522KB, 1250x1500px
Are you ready for Primaris armies of the best chapter saving all the other chapters except Lamenters cuz they're dead?
>>
I actually want a lamenters primaris marine army it was my first though when they explained the reason for primaris marines
>>
File: 94[1].jpg (125KB, 785x1000px) Image search: [Google]
94[1].jpg
125KB, 785x1000px
Sanguinius is coming back. New model incoming
>>
>>53452364

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?
>>
>>53452289
Isn't this just the plot of "if the emperor had a text-to-speech device"?
>>
>>53452289
>>53452318
The Lamenters will die to a last man defending Baal and the chapter will be resurrected by the Primaris Project.

Screencap this
>>
>>53452713
Baal was already defended, by everyone BUT the lamenters. Including Chaos.
>>
GW has literally said Primaris can be in any and every chapter. You can even have whole new chapters of only primaris.
>>
>>53452364
Is Guilliman replacing Sanguinius?
>>
>>53452860
fug
>>
File: 1495553111669.jpg (71KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495553111669.jpg
71KB, 750x600px
>>53452289
Hell yes I am op I plan on turning all my primaris marines into Deathwatch models.
>>
>>53452713
Literally already got it wrong before you could even start, congrats.

>>53452289
>Lamenters were literally the only ones who didn't heed the blood angel's call
>Mentions earlier on that blood angel units were shutting down splinter fleets ahead of time to buy the defenders time
>Lamenters gave their final breath to buy the Blood Angels the final seconds they needed to get asspulled by the ultramarines

Mixed feelings on this. Would be a fun campaign idea though, seeing how the Lamenters final final stand went.

Inb4 GW pulls the Lamenters out later on as a Deus Ex Machina for defeating the nids because they never said they were actually dead. After all, where do you think the Leviathan fleet went during that warp storm.

>Lamenters show back up for the final stand at Baal
>See all their fellow chapters doing their best Lamenters impressions.
>"Now is our time brothers, for those we cherish we die in glory!"
>Prepare to drop planet side so you can go into battle with your brothers one last time
>Suddenly warp storm shows up before they can hail their brothers letting them know the Lamenters have arrived
>Trapped in orbit with an entire Tyranid hive fleet
>Realize there is only one option, a glorious final battle that no one will ever bear witness or record to
>Go out swinging anyways

RIP Lamenters

Yes I know it was actually chaos daemons but you know it wouldn't be unheard of for GW to pull this kind of thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.