[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draconic humanoids. Have you used em before? How have you used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Draconic humanoids. Have you used em before? How have you used em? Anywhere between bipedal dragons to "I had a dragon ancestor so that's why i have horns."

Also post art if you got em.
>>
>>53440331
In my game world every dragon can shapeshift into a human/demi-human/humanoid form. Only one though, essentially a human/demi-human/humanoid version of themselves
The process is painful and has a chance to give them amnesia, making them forget they were ever a dragon and thinking they are just some random guy
This was the background of one of my players characters, he was a gold dragon who went human for a bit and had to rediscover his draconic past
>>
Kobolds are basically little draconic lizards, and always show up a lot in my games.
>>
>>53440331
>dat ass
>you can bang it while licking the tail
>delicious
>>
>>53440331
One of my players is a Dragonborn.
She thinks shes descended from Dragons.
Realy they were an experiment by Lizard people who tried to mix themselves with dragons to become warm blooded in order to survive the ice age.

It didnt work and Dragonborn got enslaved and gaslighted by dragons.

Shes eventually gonna find out and she wont like it.
>>
>>53440331
the one I had in mind was
>Digitigrade legs, full draco-feet
>No hair. Bald, scales, or horns.
>Dragon eyes, or ethereal flaming sockets that have something to do with cramming an entire dragon's capacity for breath in an itty bitty vessel
>Either wings, or a dragon crest burnt into the back. Emphasis on burnt.
>Functional hands, but could be weird. No nails, less fingers, etc.
>Some areas of the body have neither scales nor skin; problems with sweating.
>still has human-compatible sexual characteristics, if only so it lowers the bar for roleplaying
>Youth is a dangerous and desperate race to grow the body fast enough to contain the flames within. Otherwise long-lived
>Vulnerable to diseases(bacterial, viruses), but resistant to poison(venom, toxins).
>No tails. Unless, perhaps, if one contracted lycanthropy.
>Slight difficulty in learning new languages; root speculated to be in memory.
>Wounds auto-cauterize sometimes. Even when it would be safer to let it heal on its own. There exist operations to purposely reopen wounds to heal properly. Losing limbs is a very big deal for them, even with healing magic.
>>
>>53440331

On multiple occasions
>they're all smut-settings for erotica
>>
>>53440331
I played one of the mutant dray in Dark Sun.

That was fun.
>>
File: 1401756795275.jpg (278KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1401756795275.jpg
278KB, 1000x1000px
>>53440331
>>
I want a dragon girl to sit on my face.
>>
>>53440331
Kobolds in my setting are literally mutant dragon hatchlings, all that's left of the species after the world was devastated by the arcane equivalent of a nuclear holocaust.

They desperately want to mutate themselves back into real dragons, which is where the Drakken - a catch-all term for Dragonborn and 5e conversions of Dray and Draconians - come from.
>>
File: 1419526574264.jpg (1022KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1419526574264.jpg
1022KB, 1600x1600px
>>53445778
>>
>>53440331
Forever ago before 2E I used to have dragonmen as a playable race. Important information included

>Leveled as a magic user
>Lifespan 700 years
>Role D6 for dragon race
1 white, 2 blue, 3 green, 4 red, 5 black, 6 player choice
>Scales provided AC 3
>Immunity to breath weapon (and spells that have similar effect) of your dragon race
>Starting adjustment scores +3 str, -2 dex, -2 cha
>15% chance that the player could have breath weapon.
>Atk claw/claw or bite or by weapon, of breath (if the player got it at creation)
>Claw 1d4, bite 1d8

A later rule addition
>5% chance tail was prehensile
>Tail weapons such as spiked tail armor and armor and blade attachments were added.
>>
>>53446155
Almost forgot, due to benefits at creation, player got no starting cash.
>>
>>53446155
The rules for 2E half-dragons weren't terribly broken.

By Planescape standards, at least.
>>
>>53446882
I know, but I created dragonmen for my game back when I played basic and and converted it to this for 1E. This back before 2E and half-dragons didn't existed yet. I also had beastmen (lionmen, birdmen, lizardmen).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.