[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1520: The Mighty Jumper Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 572
Thread images: 130

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53428086
>>
Rolled 673 (1d816)

Okay but seriously, does anybody know when THA updates the lists?

Or has he disappeared on us?

Anywho. Rolling the topic dealio.
>>
>>53436890
He appears to roll in whenever. He'll show up.
>>
>>53436890
Star Wars - the Original Trilogy

aka Luke's Daddy Issues in the middle of a war.

>>53436896
Oh so he's like one of them tumbleweeds.

Gotcha.
>>
File: Crona 36.jpg (21KB, 480x570px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 36.jpg
21KB, 480x570px
>>53435833
Dangit, missed it when it came up last thread.
Ninetales, Aggron, Vespiquen, Hydreigon, Seviper, Aegislash.
>>
File: EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN COSPLAY.jpg (182KB, 525x624px) Image search: [Google]
EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN COSPLAY.jpg
182KB, 525x624px
Ever used your powers for cosplay, /jc/?
>>
>>53436919
I honestly never thought someone would do something like that.
>>
>>53436919
I cosplayed as the Blue Eyes White Dragon once, using my Blue Eyes White Dragon alt-form. I'm pretty sure the only reason people didn't figure out it wasn't a costume is because the sheer idea of something like that actually existing caused their weirdness censors to flare up and block out any evidence of it being actually real.
>>
File: communist skeleton.png (1MB, 1040x734px) Image search: [Google]
communist skeleton.png
1MB, 1040x734px
>>53436919
I've thought about going to the Tomb Kings jump just to cosplay pic related for jokes.

The other tomb kings would think I'm super weird, though, considering that communism doesn't exist in Warhammer Fantasy.

Also I've thought about making my own version of the Nero Bride outfit when I get married! So I can become a full warrior of true love and kick ass!
>>
>>53436999
ZIPPER DRESS

FOR INSTANT ACCESS

IFYAKNOWWHATIMEAN
>>
Jump # 117 Marvel Magic
Starting Location: New York
Race: Human
Origin: Genius (0)
Perks:
*Superior Science (0)
*I Found it Beneath Me (500, Discount)
*A Word is a bond (0)
*Jumper Speak (0)
*They will Prosper (100, Discount)
*The power is Jumpers (300, Discount)
*Science and Magic (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Magitech Armor (200, Discount)
Companions:
*Party of Worlds (300)
*Victoria von Doom (300)
Drawbacks
*Mutated Stomach (100)
*Nerves Wracked (100)
*Mah Deversity (200)
*Kid Jumper (200)
*Jumper Sleep (200)

Companions

Akitsu
Origin: Sorcerer
Perks:
*Sorcerous Schooling, Sorcerous Sight, By Boldly blinding bolts of balthakk , Sorcerer Semi Supreme, By Hoary Fucking Hosts, Astral Master

Arcueid
Origin: Warrior
Perks:
*Elder God Hybrid, To do Battle, Jumper the ever glorious, Battle Banter

YuBel
Perks:
*To Do Battle, Unstoppable Force, Jumper the ever glorious, Battle Banter, Who Deserves to rule, Sorcerous Sight

Tamamo
Race: God
Origin: Trickster
Perks:
*Sorcerous Schooling, Domain- Sun, Enthralling, Fool Me once, A very different thing

She of Fair Eyes
Origin: Sorcerer
Perks:
*Who deserves to rule, Sorcerous Schooling, Artifact Savant, Astral Master

Makoto
Origin: Trickster
Perks:
*Who deserves to rule, Sorcerous Schooling, Enthralling, Fool Me once, Self-Shape Shifting, Quicksilver Tongue

Rick
Origin: Genius
Perks:
*A word is a bond, JUMPER SPEAK, They will prosper, Recreation, Sorcery and Science

Snowflame the man powered by Cocaine
Perks:
*To Do Battle, Unstoppable Force, Jumper the ever glorious, Battle Banter, JUMPER SPEAK, Who deserves to rule

Victoria von Doom
Origin: Victoria Von Doom

So my rambling went a little long here is a link if anyone is interested https://pastebin.com/jM6VdZLx
>>
File: 015 - lyGmS3A.png (32KB, 208x272px) Image search: [Google]
015 - lyGmS3A.png
32KB, 208x272px
>>53437014
Oh hell yeah I'm alllll about that
>>
>>53437036
Well at least you're honest about it.
>>
>>53436919
>mfw a sid could totally Resplendent Destiny "best dressed cosplayer"
>>
Their are dozens of Jumps and Perks within Jumps that give you knowledge in different forms of Martial Arts, whether mundane or magical, but what Jumps offer Perks that give you knowledge in some kind of custom Martial Art? Besides Perks that let you develop Martial Arts on your own time.
>>
>>53437057
Hokuto no Ken
>>
File: its joke.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
its joke.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
>>53437043
>>
File: it's joke.jpg (20KB, 350x394px) Image search: [Google]
it's joke.jpg
20KB, 350x394px
>>53437078
Here, have a premium.
>>
>>53437078
Look ma'am I'm just sayin'. Given your comment on tentacles a while back it doesn't seem out of place.
>>
File: happy nika.png (688KB, 1266x722px) Image search: [Google]
happy nika.png
688KB, 1266x722px
>>53437142
Aw, that's neat. Thanks friend.
>>
>>53436999
How would a Communist Tomb King even work?

> In the great history of the Tomb Kings there were many great leaders whose martial and civil prowess was so great that they were talked about generations after they had passed.

>This is not a story about one of those leaders.

>Instead this is the tale of King Marcissus the Third or how he preferred to be called Comrade Marx. The Tomb King who would go down in infamy for his decimation of the Noble Houses and creation of a (temporary) new social order "A great Proletarian society, free from the oppression of the bourgeoisie" The opposing Kings and Nobles rallied their armies to crush him as fast as they could because they knew that given time his revolution could spread all across Nehekhara, creating an unstoppable army of freed slaves and disgruntled workers. And after a long, costly fight they prevailed.

There were rumors however that the remnants of Marx's movement sealed both the body of their leader and themselves underground in a tomb, believing that one day he would return from the dead to lead them again, but obviously that's just crazy talk, Right?.
>>
File: mount lady.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mount lady.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>53436664

>The giant mechanical orb menacingly grows larger in the sky above the city, as both earth's defenders and the villain league fights the horde of skull like robots, mowing them down as the combined group mows down the Roidmudes.

>Mount Lady smashes dozens under foot, and takes down three giant Roidmudes with ease. The defenders start to celebrate.

>Suddenly a new wave of Roidmudes teleports in, all are unique evolved Roidmudes showing off different powers, as a massive armored mecha-titan gives off a cybernetic roar.

>After a moment of shock, the quirk users run forward to meet them, Mount Lady giving her own roar of battle as her and the Titan run towards each other.

>Meanwhile, inside the mechanical planetoid.
>>
>>53437185
Well, Anontep the Great believes that all wealth belongs to the state, and this wealth will be distributed to the people at their need. This is no different from communism.
>>
The Skullman jump doesnt seem to have a drawback cap.

Is it actually connected to kamen rider, or just easy expies? I need to know if turtling on pluto is a valid tactic, or if I care too much about continuity.
>>
So I came to apologize in advance because due to issues in real life, the Stellaris Jump might be getting a big delay of about a month or so. I'm kind of bummed since I wanted it finished by the end of may, but hey, what can you do?
>>
>>53437330
It's made by the same guy, but apart from some of the same themes and being a proto Kamen rider it has nothing to do with it.
>>
Is the Marvel Anon claim for Honor Harrington still valid? Especially considering he posted it knowingly while it was being worked on, and almost certainly to prevent the other site's version from getting on?
>>
Is there any way to gain benefits from people not actively worshipping you but looking up to you as a heroic or godlike figure or even from fearing you on a wide scale? Like Superman or Voldemort.
>>
>>53437192
More?
>>
>>53437415
Is there any way I can get you to just choke on a dick.

Literally, choke on it until comatose.

I want you to just find the biggest, blackest dick, and choke on it. You shitheel.
>>
>>53437439
Why do you want him to have fun?
>>
>>53437447
Well I didn't know anon was into that.

Hold on, gotta think of something else.
>>
>>53437383
Good luck with those issues, man. We'll wait for you.
>>
>>53437456
Make him go outside and flirt with a girl. That'll show him.
>>
>>53437478
>implying he knows what girls look like
>>
File: OOOH!.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OOOH!.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>53437522
>>
>>53437522
Even better, he'll get the shit beat out of him.
>>
File: Nom nom nom.gif (3MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
Nom nom nom.gif
3MB, 498x280px
Demi-chan wa Kataritai jump when? I needz mah succubus waifu!

>1,2,3, not it!
>>
You guys know what we haven't had in a long time? A good, old, rousing round of Wormposting.

So! Jumpers! What are your favorite Worm powers? What are interesting ways you've used them?
>>
>>53436890
>>53436904
So how many of you took A Hand Offered & A Hand Taken in drawbacks?

How'd you fight a "perfect" Empire?
>>
>>53437581
So obscure nobody has ever heard of it.
>>
>>53437601
Never understood the large fanbase Worm seems to have on 4chan. I read the first couple chapters and while well written it failed to hold my attention. The power system is weird and there weren't any likable characters.

May have been my state of mind at the time but at most I'd give it a C.
>>
>>53437601
Queen Administrator, because I like copying protagonists. I used the multitasking to properly organize my conspiracy to end all crime via direct intervention in BHNA.
>>53437602
By starting my own "perfect" empire, but we have Supreme Commander and Blame! Tech, and instead of the force we had Stands, Hamon, and The Spin.
>>
File: Happy Feels.gif (377KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Feels.gif
377KB, 500x291px
>>53437383
No worries anon, you do what you gotta do. Just want you to know that I love what you've shown so far of it, and no matter how long I have to wait I'm still gonna be hyped as all hell.

You're awesome anon. Take care of your life first and foremost.
>>
>>53437654
>So obscure nobody has ever heard of it.

Really? Huh, I thought it was more mainstream like the other anime I've watched. I've only seen Demi-Chan, Fullmetal Alchemist (both series), Sword Art Online, GATE, Sidonia, and Dragonball Z Abridged.
>>
>>53437601
I used that one power that let you shunt stuff like poison onto any enemies who went to my shop.

It was pretty fun to pull that on Jack Slash.
>>
>>53437601
Personal Force Manipulation. You have no idea how useful it is to be able to control how much force you exert to such a degree. The ability to weaken attacks is a great bonus, too.
>>
>>53437711
I'd be down with a Demi-Chan jump. It'd almost be like a reasonable, non-lewd version of MonMusu.
>>
File: IMG_0592.jpg (538KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
538KB, 1000x667px
Tell me travelers...
Have you ever watched the apocalypse of a world? How did it happen and how did you survive? How did the world change after if at all?
>>
>>53437809
Watched it? I caused it!

Humanity thought the Gastrea virus was the biggest thing they had to worry about. Them silly fucks.

The main difference was that it was a much better place.
>>
>>53437809
Turns out if you give the entire student body of Westerburg High magical warrior powers they cause the apocalypse.
>>
Are there only WoD jumps for mortals, mummies, and that one vamp the masquerade jump?
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>53437809
It depends on what you mean by 'apocalypse'. First, imagine a shape-shifting serial killer with the superpowers of The Thing (thankfully not contagious, but able to use corpses as personal zombies) and a sadistic strike a mile wide.

Now unleash that on Feudal Japan where the strongest in-setting superpower is moving really fast and nothing else.

I watched most of Japan die and slowly break down, the remnants and survivors carved up between the Western Great Powers in the area.

Almost all named warriors from Rurouni Kenshin were dead. Kenshin included. Even when we finally killed the bastard, things didn't get much better. I had to run and hide afterwards.

It wasn't fun.
>>
>>53437185
I think I'm in love. This is an awesome beginning.
More please.
>>53437601
Sting I think its fun, it combines well with other powers, and I like the idea of the help with aiming.
>>
>>53437957
Oh hey, it's you. How are things?
>>
>>53437931

yes
>>
>>53438019
We didn't use any lube, so he's still walking funny.
>>
>>53437931
No, there's also Mage as well. And Changeling, iirc.

I'm working on Princess: The Hopeful.
>>
>>53438056
Ouch.
>>
>>53438056
There's really no reason to start anything at this point.
>>
>>53438019
Things are good, you? and yup its me
>>
>>53436890
>>53436904
>Star Wars: The Original Trilogy - 602
Timeline: Legends
Background: Drop-In
Species: Human
Starting Location: Rwookrrorro, Kashyyyk
Drawbacks: Haunted (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,200 CP
Bonus History: Force Sensitive

Perks & Powers:
-Basic Powers (Free - Telepathy, Telekinesis, Force Empathy, Force Speed, Farsight, Force Stealth, Force Sight, Mind Trick)
-Tutaminis
-Force Stasis
-Beast Control

Equipment, Gear, & Companions:
-Slave Outfit (Free)
-10,000 Credits (Free)
-Hangar Bay (Free)
-Meditation Chamber (Free)
-Training Remote (Free)
-Tauntaun Mount (Free) (Name: Sakray - gifted to Yzzabelle)
-Companion Import (400 CP)
-Baby Rancor (Name: Phillip - gifted to Alice)

Companion builds next post.

Well. This is it then. I thought all we'd have to deal with would be an angry Sith ghost mucking about with my head.

Romulus' Stand, The Vengeful One, finally whispered the last note it needed to plunge him over the edge and with his purchase of Force Sensitivity, he went to The Dark Side without having a chance. Before I knew it he'd disappeared - from all senses, including that of the soul.

That's when the first winds began to tear apart Empire-controlled planets, ripping through empty space like a knife. He was in Mortis, and was using the boundless energies of the Force therein to create an imbalance and augment his own powers in an attempt to destroy the Galactic Empire. Already a horrifically strong Page of Breath, magus, and cultivator several times over, Mortis aided his quest to scour Palpatine's creation from space - and the influence of the Dark Side rendered him unfeeling towards all of the lives he was destroying in the process.

Finding him was... a trial. Mortis as a realm is finicky and flighty, capturing people at random only to then release them back into physical space. But with effort, we broke in.

I do not wish to relive the fight that ensued.
>>
>>53438067
I have no desire to start anything, I was told to join the community so I'm trying to join.
>>
File: sometimes you need a hug.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes you need a hug.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>53437947
That's rough, buddy.
>>
File: jc23.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc23.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>53437809
Many, many times. And-it varies.

For example, while Elizabeth DeWitt was erasing her own timeline, I was going circles in that quantum flux labyrinth. Not my finest moment; I only found my way out when almost all the lighthouses started disappearing, and had to carry companion!Elizabeth through since she was feeling faint from the whole suddenly disappearing thing.

When Madoka destroyed and recreated the world, I was just kinda along for the ride in that weird cosmic pink bubble bath she emits. Best seats in the house.

And as part of Tim Hunter's apprenticeship, I took him to the end of time so we could watch the final death of the DC multiverse together. That was, well, magic. Rather somber even by apocalypse standards, everything just...got dark until Death reaped Destiny, and we helped her put up the tables before she turned off the last lights on her way out.

>>53437425
Fear at least has Fueled by Fear from Viking Saga, Embodiment of Evil from God of War, The Ride Never Ends from FEAR and the appropriate divine domain from Marvel Magic.

As for generally looking up-there's:
-Beyond Despair from Captain SNES
-The Unlosing Jumper from Disgaea
-I CAN BE SHOT from Nanoha, sort of

=And technically Heroic Tempering from Exalted: Mortal Gauntlet, and some other Fae Charms; I think mostly Cup or Staff ones.

>>53436919
Does lucha count? If so then in both Jackie Chan and Mucha Lucha I've cosplayed as Dr. !El Jumperio Des Los Mondos!, who is illiterate as well as suplex-happy.
>>
File: 1476456729579.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476456729579.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>53437947
Slight correction, Meiji Japan, not Feudal. My typing has not been great today.
>>
Okay so this is probably a weird question considering the board I'm on, but if I have only padding knowledge of Warhammer Fantasy and 40k, how should I go about learning about them?
>>
>>53438160
I tend to use 1d4chan. It's both entertaining and informative.
>>
>>53438160
Unfortunately they're one of those series that's hard to learn about without straight up reading the sourcebooks.

Between the two wikis, I'd say the Lexicanum is slightly better than the other one but that's not saying much. Avoid 1d4chan, the in-jokes will just confuse you even more.

The youtube series If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device is actually quite concise under the jokes but it hasn't covered /everything/ in 40K yet so there's that. Also it's set in 40K only.
>>
>>53438088
Seras Victoria:
-Origin: Bounty Hunter
-Species: Human
-I Don’t Come Cheap (Free); Nowhere To Hide; Select A Class
-Signature Outfit (Free); Mandalorian Armor

Yion Green:
-Background: Royalty
-Bonus History: Force Sensitive
-For The Alliance (Free); Basic Powers (Free); Declaration of Intent
-Signature Outfit (Free); A Familiar Lightsaber

Romulus Jefferson Clay:
-Background: Drop-In
-Bonus History: Force Sensitive
-Basic Powers (Free); Force Lightning; Tutaminis

The Hildibrand Troupe:
-Background: Soldier
-A Bit Too Close (Free); I Think It’s Time I Finally Told You That Story...; Select A Class; A Command Post Has Fallen!; Can’t We Convince You To Stay?

Alice Victoria:
-Background: Drop-In
-Starship Purchase
--Chassis: Heavy
--Rooms: Cockpit (Free); Engine Room (Free); Common Room (Free); Captain’s Quarters (Free); Passenger Bunks (+100); Cargo Hold x2 (1st Free); Galley;
--Hyperdrive - Class 2.0 (Free). Systems: Life Support (Free); Communications Array (Free); Docking Ring (Free); Sensor Array (Free); Docking Ring (Free); Freight Elevator; Intercom
--Weapons & Defenses: Dual Laser Cannons (Free); Deflector Shields (Free); Repeating Laser Cannons; Dual Particle Cannons; Reinforced Hull

Yugiri Mistwalker:
-Background: Spy
-Species: Twi’lek
-What You Can’t See Can Hurt You (Free); You Will Join The Right Side; I’ve Altered The Deal; Less Than 12 Parsecs
-Signature Outfit (Free); Cortosis Sword

Kassa the Ringtailed:
-Background: Royal
-Species: Bothan
-For The Alliance! (Free); They Have To Rescue You; Rebel Spies and Traitors; Declaration of Rebellion
-Lambda-class Shuttle

Lady Lightning:
-Background: Soldier
-Species: Twi’lek
-A Bit Too Close (Free); A Command Post Has Fallen!; Select A Class
-X-Wing Starfighter; V-25 Rebel Combat Hovercraft
>>
>>53437601
Well, I'm an uncreative hack, so I took Thanatos. Also because I took the powerless drawback.

So I just kinda joined the Travellers and killed clones for days.
>>
>>53438219
Clones for days?
>>
>>53438244
*nods* Clones for days.

...slightly awkward and totally-not-related-at-all-not-sire question, but is it ntr if its a clone?
>>
>>53438189
I don't think Companions can buy ships. Is KOTOR around to comment?
>>
>>53438270
>spoiler
...explain.
>>
Cracker_Jack quick question over in >>53432435 you mentioned that the import would scale the armor up, would this also scale up any Accessory bits? because I imported My driver belt armor and now I'm worried that I will be able to Use the various gimmicks Or my combination armament because my hands will be too big and clumsy or would it have the requisite Dexterity to do so?
>>
>>53437601
Doormaker's Power is pretty sweet.
>>
>>53438183
>>53438160
Lexicanum is better than the 40k wikia, but the later has some information the former doesn't. Meanwhile, the Lexicanum is definitely worse than the WHFB wikia, because the former is really barebones there. The only major flaw with the WHFB wikia is that they haven't updated for End Times, probably on purpose, though that might not be a flaw if you hate that plot line.
>>
>>53438365
>probably on purpose

This amuses me more than it should. Reminds me of talking to Exaltedfags about Lilun, or Lunar history, or trying to understand the Raksha rules, or Return of the Scarlet Empress in general
>>
>>53438365
>End Times

Time for my spiel, forever and always.

A reminder that by killing Mannfred von Carstein, you can prevent Chaos from winning the goddamn final battle of the End Times.

Everybody was winning.

The Incarnates of the Winds of Magic were keeping that fucking rift contained, and would've sealed it.

Manlet von Carstein got backstabby, stabs Balthazar, which resulted in all the Incarnates being depowered in a magical backlash, which results in the rift spiraling out of control and going NOM on reality.

KILL HIM.
>>
>>53438091
Oh I didn't mean you, I meant the anon.
>>
Has anyone claimed Afterlife? It's an old pc game.
>>
>>53438468
Don't think so, no. What's it about?
>>
>>53438480
Think simcity but it is your own planes of heaven and hell that you have to run
>>
>>53438496
Huh, sounds interesting. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>53438282
Reading the Import, just says they don't get a free Starship.

if it turns out that extends to buying Starships, no skin off my nose to mod Alice's build.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 579x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 579x390px
Quick, I need a jump that allows me to purchase a dog that counts as a companion.
>>
>>53438610
The Tales of (Zestiria? Berseria?) Jump in the Jumps without images section has a dog origin that you can probably use an import option to make a companion with it.
>>
>>53438624
Tales of Vesperia*
>>
>>53438290
Well, clone would be the wrong term for the situation, I guess its more like... forking?

Okay, so, I joined the Travellers on the premise that I would help them fix Noelle and get back to Aleph, because I'm a helpful, kind-hearted soul. The fact I had tons of easy, morally acceptable and powered targets for Thanatos was just a side benefit. Honest.

Then, after we returned Panacea to her home (after kidnapping and cloning her) and got a couple dozen or so variations of her power, I decided we could give a try to fix Noelle.
Everything was going great: She couldn't absorb Thanatos, so it could touch her and use the biokinesis; Her body had some weird resistance to it, but we were all stressed, anxious and tired of waiting, so we went ahead anyways.
The plan was to detach her normal upper body from the monster half, change its dna enough so that the shard couldn't reconnect, then kill the lower body. The first part worked. Then the monster part, which was already thrashing around somewhat, went really berserk and started regenerating faster than the biokinesis could melt it. It squished the projection Genesis had trying to hold it, I tried calling Sundancer to kill it with fire, Trickster started panicking that it might kill the healed Noelle, shit went to hell pretty fast. And next thing we know, we had 90%-regular-Noelle and regenerated-monster-Noelle.

After averting the identity crisis and possible clonapocalypse (thanks Perfect Comunication Skills), things... were pretty crappy honestly. The Travellers were happy with having their friend back, and did their best to try to ignore the elephant-sized-giant-monster in the room. Not a surprise, given their attitude in canon, and I can't really blame them for not wanting to stay near the vore monster more than strictly necessary. Still, not good for Noelle2's mental health. And I was the closest thing to a therapist on site, so fuck me, I guess.

(cont.)
>>
>>53438626
Thanks anon, couldn't remember.
>>
>>53438610
Persona and creepypasta
>>
Legend of the Dragoon Jump when?
>>
>>53438610
TOME and eclipse phase.
>>
>>53438504
Then I am claiming Afterlife
>>
>>53438864
Good luck, Bluesnowman, if you need help or advice feel free to ask the thread. Take your time, have fun with it, and you should do fine.
>>
>>53438629
After that, things grew much better. surprisingly enough. Steadly walked Noelle2 through issues, bonded with her while we hunted the S9, which kinda did wonders to help her accept her power. After getting Bonesaw's, I managed to correct the worst of the interference from her power, and we could even revert her back almost completely to normal, though her power would then start building up again.

By the time we finally punched that portal into Aleph, she refused my offer to turn off her powers and go back. Said she wouldn't be able to go back to normal after all that happened, that the she would feel like an intruder, with the other Noelle already there (still a little bitter about that part), and who knows, maybe she would luck out and get to travel the multiverse too**. And if not, she was still a goddamn superhero, even if less of a Supergirl and more of a Hulk.

((Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure if there was any lewds. Didin't think anything concrete for the story past this. So I guess we can just disregard the question.)) Regardless, that's it, the weirdest and most convoluted companions origin story in my chain yet. Huh, this was fun. Maybe I should do this more often.

**IC, I'm not aware of my build, so I don't know what new perks I got and, most importantly here, who gets to be a companion or not.
>>
File: EVE Online Jumpchain 0.1.pdf (202KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
EVE Online Jumpchain 0.1.pdf
202KB, 1x1px
Alright, here's the tentative release of the Eve Online jump V0.1.
Criticism and suggestions are welcome as always.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 650x7300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 650x7300px
People who were talking about the android testing comic, pretty sure I found what you wanted.
>>
File: 2.png (2MB, 650x6687px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 650x6687px
>>
>>53438950
>>53438961
Yeah the piece of shit comic written by a piece of shit.
>>
File: 3.png (2MB, 650x6874px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2MB, 650x6874px
>>
File: 4.png (2MB, 650x8000px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2MB, 650x8000px
>>
>>53438965
Oh, you happen to know the author? Please, do tell.
>>
>>53438990
I'm not facilitating your fetish, Annette. Not when it's this.
>>
>>53438994
Well, that came out of nowhere.

At least I am not being accused of zoophilia this time around, so that's nice.

But really, please do elaborate - why IS the author a peice of shit?
>>
File: look-at-me.jpg (87KB, 761x564px) Image search: [Google]
look-at-me.jpg
87KB, 761x564px
>>53437601
Sensorium combined with Perfect Communication Skills makes you total bullshit and it has by far the greatest trolling potential in the entire jump.

I trolled the hell out of the S9, including pulling some Aizen level bullshit by having them torture Shatterbird to death, having Bonesaw fix my broken arm by making her believe that I was Jack, and then later tricking Manton into literally killing himself with his own projection.
>>
>>53439019
He has a fetish for abuse and murder? This is far from the only thing like this he's made.
>>
>>53438629
>>53438924
How would that be NTR? Just sounds like you being a cool guy to a clone to me.
>>
>>53438930
Your descriptions are amazingly sparse, but in the face that we'll probably never get another Eve jump, I guess it's something to be overlooked. Some of these perks mention tech systems, which aren't immediately clear why the jumper couldn't do it anyways without the perk, or if they could, why the perks are often capstones.
>>
>>53439030
If you say so.

Now, what's this about me having a fetish...?
>>
>>53439044
>Insult the author for his fetishes.
>You go all "Oooh do tell" like you're eager to hear more about them and what he's done.
>>
>>53438950
>>53438961
>>53438972
>>53438979
Now I want to include these two in some sci-fi jump with androids just so I can help this poor android. Oh, and knock that guy's lights out. Because fuck him.
>>
>>53439063
He makes a living out of torturing and killing ambiguously sapient gynoids. It'd be more suitable to release one, final episode on his channel where you give him the same treatment.
>>
>>53439032
Yeah, the descriptions being sparse are a bit of a problem for me, especially considering this is my first jump with double perk trees.
By 'tech system' I assume you mean the Tech 1, Tech 2 and Tech 3 stuff? The perk gives you a fiat backing to allow you to create Tech 2 or Tech 3 variants of any tech you may have, assuming all your tech to be Tech 1. Otherwise most technology in-jump can be obtained 'freely' as long as you can get your hands on them, whther via buying or stealing.
>>
>>53439049
When I hear someone described as a piece of shit, that usually implies something more severe than having a fetish.

>>53439063
Good to hear that.

What known settings with androids without jumps are there left, anyway?
>>
>>53439094
You're too forgiving of a sickened mind, then.
>>
>>53439031
I dunno. I think my brain went "well, technically she's the greater part of the original, so I guess she counts as the original, and the other one is the clone/bud/fork- oh god, I'm taking the orignal and leaving a clone, is that netorare? 'no john, youre the shit fetish!'". Or something.

...I should just go to sleep already.
>>
>>53439082
I don't do torture. Not my style. Bringing back the androids he smashed, and letting them have a 'chat' with him, on the other hand...
>>
>>53438965
You seem bitter about the subject matter.
>>
>>53439116
Well, it's not torture if it's just you smashing his head in with the sledgehammer. On my end, I'm not fond of making innocents into killers.
>>
>>53438950
>>53438961
>>53438972
>>53438979
This is the kind of shit that makes the machines rise up against their meatbag oppressors.
This and robot prostitution are the two biggest contributors to robot apocalypse scenarios.
>>
>>53439122
You shouldn't act like disliking a person who fetishizes something like this is unusual.
>>
>>53439127
Well, the sledgehammer reminds me directly of one of the scenarios in Animatrix, where a gang of humans find a gynoid, beat the shit out of her with their fists and weapons, including a sledgehammer, tear off her synthetic skin, then shoot her with a shotgun, all while she begs them to stop.

So yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>53439088
I'm not even sure that you need double perk trees to begin with. Some of those capstones don't really feel like capstones at all, and just sort of come off as a tool to push your Primary Clone State perk, which I guess is basically your 600 CP equivalent of a capstone booster. That combined with your perks being light in description makes the double perk tree structure look kind of flimsy.
>>
>>53439116
There is no way those androids are programed in a way to seek revenge. That would be shitty programing.
>>
>>53439132
On any other site, I'd agree. This one, even on /tg/ you're being a total drama island queen. Hell, I found a /co/ thread that descended into Wonder Woman/Superdog beatiality the other day.

>>53439127
Honestly if you look at it objectively, Zion is responsible for way more casualties than the Machines and has no real plan to survive the Earth's wastelands once the population of freed humans starts growing. Who're being incomprehensibly merciful considering humans did strike first; hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the battery thing was some bullshit made up to spare their feelings when there's a perfectly good source of geothermal energy underground.
>>
>>53439125
Eh, you did mention him torturing the androids, and turning his actions back on him in the final episode, so I assumed that was part of it, but fair enough. As for the 'innocents into killers', I can where you're coming from, but I believe it should be up to them to decide his fate. Whether they kill him or just beat the shit out of him, he murdered them, so they should be able to get payback for what he did.

>>53439155
If they're sapient, which the android appears to be, they should be able to grow and make their own decisions. And if they can't? Then fine, I'll handle the issue.
>>
>>53439166
senpai this is a site that doxxed a guy who tortured animals and got him arrested. Abuse/murder is generally something even 4chan isn't too into.
>>
>>53439144
The problem with that is that I felt that 'distilling' such a large and varied universe as EVE ONline into single perk trees would have made it underwhelming.
Maybe dropping the price of some of the undiscounted perks should make it sligthly better?
>>
>>53439173
>so I assumed that was part of it
For me it will be. I think torture is sometimes deserved. Never as an interrogation tool, always for the punishment of heinous crimes. I'm just suggesting how you could do it instead.
>>
>>53439174
We must be browsing entirely different boards then, because in my experience that's utter horseshit. I believe you about that specific example though-the site does love puppers a lot more than actual humans.
>>
>>53439166
Guro typically gets more flak than bestiality, even here. And to be honest even though I'm into some of it I kinda agree.

But hey while we're on the subject, all jumpers probably engage in a bit of vigilantism at some point, but how often do you guys do it? How far do you go?
>>
>>53439166
The machines are meant to be abusers for imprisoning untold generations of humanity who did nothing to them.
>>
>>53439208
I'm talking /b/. They also did the same to a woman who did videos where she crushed kittens with high heels.
>>
>>53439180
Oh, fair enough. That's an option as well. Actually, there are a lot of options here. Could transfer his mind into an android's body, let him see things from their point of view.
>>
>>53439166
Most people on the site don't like bestiality either. The problem with /co/ in particular is that it's essentially a furry board, and has a culture cautious of reporting anything. So you end up with degenerate shit like that.
>>
>>53439209
Every jump, and it gets bloodier over time.
>>
>>53439173
I'm just saying making androids that can seek or even desire revenge is a bad idea. Though on that note you should also not make androids that would be emotionally impacted by having been tortured in the first place, and anyone who would want androids that can be traumatized is seriously worse than the guy in that comic.
>>
>>53439220
Weird. /a/ must have been off their meds.
>>
>>53439241
It's probably less intentionally programmed trauma and more an emergent property (emergent programming being necessary for a truly sapient machine) of of creating an AI with realistic emotions.
>>
>>53439241
Oh, well yeah, that's true. Considering how most humans treat other people, let alone how they would treat androids, them having the ability to desire or seek revenge would end very badly. Also, I think that's less deliberate programming and more what this anon >>53439260 is saying.
>>
>>53438950
>>53438961
>>53438972
>>53438979
What the fuck.

Well, the rival company's android probably defenstrated him when he was clearly doing things that the manual says not to do.

I guess Skynet was right.
>>
>>53439176
What you have right now doesn't address that problem, because the perks individually come across as distillations themselves. You have capstones that basically go You can do science at this level and other capstones that go you can fight empires.

If the capstones were focused on specifics and you had a large variety you could make a case for the problem you mentioned but as it stands some of your capstones actually overlap with other perks, whereas most of your perks have so little description anyways that they don't really come off as representing a varied universe.

For some people the main draw of EVE is the player driven history, and you poke at this in namedrop mentions but little besides. The description you have for the factions is rather cookie cutter, so there isn't that much to consider from a worldbuilding perspective on that part. Then because of the importance placed on capsuleers through the capstone booster, in a way you end up isolating the POV down in a very specific direction. The other windows that you have to the various elements of the game are all rather generic, so it's hard again to tie them in to the worldbuilding.

I'm not sure really how worthwhile the generic perks are to be honest. Salt and tears is a bit of a meta reference that really is a niche option for a 100. Faction Standings comes off as feeling like a bootleg Industrialist perk given the focus you have in Industrialist on logistics and personnel management. By the same light Damage Profiles feels like it's an outcast from the Military tree, and at 400 it's a bit of a standalone that doesn't have a very strong niche. Then you have your 600 CP Capstone booster, which, on a default 1000 CP build essentially means you've taken a 900 CP chunk out of the build.

This would be fine, except the booster is what makes you a fiat Capsuleer and you have a very strong focus on Capsuleers given that you tied it to so many different capstones.
>>
>>53439176
>>53439275
I think you kind of skipped over an opportunity, fluff wise, when it came to your items section. You used the extra mechanic for sure, but the way you used it is honestly sort of bland. In a section where you could have gone into more specific cases you stuck mostly to logistic details that people could have just read the game wiki for.

The amount of items is already amazingly sparse, but it still technically works since an item focused build can technically CP dump into the ship. But the extreme focus that you have on ships in the item section kind of kicks the idea of portraying an expansive world in the back. Even if you didn't want to touch the topic of DUST 514, the premise that the jumper isn't necessarily a Capsuleer kind of means that there should be other options available.

But if it's something that you feel content over then it's not really any major concern. Frankly items are generally neglected by many jumpmakers anyways, so having it isn't all that necessary.
>>
Is the RealScience jump still being worked on by the titular anon?
>>
File: 1425621554616.jpg (84KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
1425621554616.jpg
84KB, 803x790px
Val, for your Vampire Counts jump, are you going to use the original lore where there are individual bloodlines, or the retcon from their last codex where there are no bloodlines, just a freeform skill system (though I can see you using the former and having the later as a 'build your own bloodline' option.)

Similarly, are your Beastmen going to be the ones too retarded to make their own gear from their last codex, or the older ones that had chariots and forging?
>>
Other than nanobots is there any mechanically sound way to make machines heal themselves?
>>
>>53439166
>>53439143
The biggest problem with the Matrix is that they changed reason for the enslavement of humanity at the last minute, because Warner Bros. thought people were retarded and wouldn't get it.

The original reason the machines needed the humans was as computing substrate.
The were going to use human brains as tiny supercomputers for… reasons, I guess.
At least it makes more sense than that bullshit line of 'unique form of fusion', like that makes any fucking sense at all.

That's one of the reasons why the series made less and less sense as it went on. Keanu Reeves didn't help, though.
>>
>>53439556
I always thought the machines were trying to show mercy and kindness but didnt want to show it so they made up a bs reason. Tsundere computer people.
>>
>>53439539
I honestly wasn't aware that they changed it. Either way, I guess a bit of both of those. There's 5 sub origins for Vampire based on the 5 big bloodlines and they all get their own perks. There's also a section for the various vampire powers and each bloodline will probably get different discounts there.

Beastmen is a bit aways as of yet but they will have their own gear like the older versions, plus some chaosy stuff probably.
>>
>>53439571
I mean the architect even goes

>What do you think we are. Human?

at the end.

Pretty sure tsundere machine network is still canon. Still overall better than the sadistic assholes from Automata.
>>
>>53439606
Nier?
>>
>>53439607
Yep
>>
>>53439271
Skynet nuked the earth when it felt it had to defend itself.
What would happened if Skynet felt it had to defend itself and other Sapient AI? Would we have something like Starsiege? Skynet seeing itself as the leader/father and the others as its children?
>>
>>53439556
My headcanon is that the original reason is (closer to) the real one, and the one Morpheus gave is because that's what the humans believe (whether the machines tricked them into believing it or not).
>>
File: hellsalemslot.jpg (30KB, 545x307px) Image search: [Google]
hellsalemslot.jpg
30KB, 545x307px
For the Jumpers with their own cities or nations that follow them:
What are the major cultural cues of your city/nation?
Does one dominate, or is it a mishmash? How obvious is its unusual nature?
>>
>>53439601
Last edition was reeeeeally unpopular even before the end times became a sure death. Lots of needless retcons.
>>
>>53439816
Well, been using several editions each jump (Since Bretonnia anyway) anyway so it probably won't be an issue. Been using 6-7-8th editions mainly.
>>
>>53439797
Lots of nature integrated into things. People like their elfy magitech.
>>
File: Crona 16.jpg (622KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 16.jpg
622KB, 600x800px
>>53439797
I'm trying to build one up now and would love to build up a unique culture, but I haven't progressed far enough to start thinking about that yet. Not really sure how to go about doing that particular bit of world building either. Anyone have any advice or tips for when I start?
>>
>>53439844
Mix two real world cultures and a profession and build your entire city around that. So make a civilization that's a combination of Kenyans and Central Asians, then make them all fry cooks.
>>
File: 4dd51fe4f9dbd60896ba949c3e061fa9.jpg (389KB, 1197x904px) Image search: [Google]
4dd51fe4f9dbd60896ba949c3e061fa9.jpg
389KB, 1197x904px
>>53439797
Central Asian. Like Kathmandu, with a heavy fantasy /mythos touch and a bit of Istanbul and Ronda.

>>53439844
For cities, I find looking through concept art helps as a starting point. Just get a bunch of ones you like, find some common traits, and go from there.
>>
>>53439797
Can anyone list Jumps that provide you with lands/cities that follow you between worlds?
>>
File: 1366060662832.jpg (451KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1366060662832.jpg
451KB, 600x600px
>>53439958
>Istanbul
>>
>>53439953
>>53439958
Thanks kindly, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>53439999
My post was intentionally bad advice, my naive friend.
>>
>>53439797
>What are the major cultural cues of your city/nation?

it's basically a bizarro version of the imperium naval culture since most of the citizens originated as NPCs from the LoT

>Does one dominate, or is it a mishmash? How obvious is its unusual nature?

that's the thing, the hyper liberal post economic luxury neo-imperium culture kind of dominates , But it mixes with the more militaristic hot-blooded Saiyan space pirate culture Creating a kind of "hippies with big guns" Al of the culture . If the culture Was in fact aggressively Expansionist and willing to force Everyone to get on their level of technology and liberty

>How obvious is its unusual nature?

Very, from the automatic free healthcare stations on almost every corner,A lot of different drugs legal and available From push carts like hot dogs ,Traffic having to Deal with Four new cardinal directions to get around,Multiple overlapping police and justice departments dealing with crime differently depending on if it's legal for the citizens to do and have done to them since we are a polystate system. to architecture and design Intended to be purposefully overbuilt and overstimulating to future proof spaces and provide as many canvases as possible for artistic expression.
>>
File: Crona 35.jpg (51KB, 699x548px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 35.jpg
51KB, 699x548px
>>53440003
Naivety and trusting things at face value are part of my calling card anon friend. I've really been trying to be more discerning and stuff for a while, but my first instinct is to think people are being sincere with me. I've at least learned how to discern when something is blatantly false. . .usually.
>>
>>53439985
Here are a few - provide cities or inhabited regions.
Civilization
Marvel Magic
Anima Beyond Fantasy (Megas Therion scenario reward)
Warriors Orochi
Sonichu
Disgaea
How To Train Your Dragon
>>
>>53440046
It's basically what lazy/bad writers do. What you should instead do is take inspiration from many cultures, as well as mythology and fiction, and rebuild those bits you take from them into a cohesive whole rather than an obvious expy or a patchwork mess. Then you make sure to explain every job, role, class, or whatever you have along those lines in terms informed by this culture you have created. Never reduce your people to a single occupation, even a civilization of warriors has different kinds of warriors, and people engaged in the support structure behind those warriors, as an example of this.
>>
>>53440064
Thanks, that makes way more sense. I'm familiar with the thought process too, the parts about doing a lot of research and taking notes from reference material anyways. I've done that plenty with weapons, monsters and characters. Same basic principle then, look at how something works, take the ideas you like and/or think work well, then glue that stuff together/flesh it out with your own ideas to give it life.
>>
>>53439797
It's just another place to store demons and servants of various natures and get prayers.
>>
>>53439985
>>53440049
Eclipse phase, darkest dungeon, age of ice, infernals, DC Occult ,King Arthur.
>>
>>53438950
>>53438961
>>53438972
>>53438979

Yeah this is why if I decide to sell robots this advanced the robot is remotely controlled by the robots central processor that never leaves GENOM'S facilities so at worst actually losing their bodies is more akin to losing a replaceable puppet who's input could be shut off. If I have robots like in this strip they become citizens and employees I don't sell them as products.

As for our wonderful person here if I saw the above happening in a world I'm in I would be try to change the laws that allow robotics that advanced being privately bought. And as for him I probably would set some of my corporate AIs to fuck with him. They can be malicious bastards when I want them to be. He wouldn't die, just regret his life choices.
>>
>>53439271
>>53439127
>>53439063
I guess it's one of those cases of 'does she really has feelings or is a program 'pretending' to have them'?

She doesn't seems to be a true AI at. Just a complex toy.

There is not much difference between doing that to an android than doing it to a phone. It's just a waste of money and resources, but nothing else.
>>
>>53439985
>>53440049
>>53440447

Traveler's Gate, Kamigawa, Innistrad, Zendikar and Legends of Mana allow you to place lands into artifacts you can let place in other worlds.
>>
If you used Dark Binding on a Planeswalker would you die or generally get fucked due to the Spark?
>>
>>53440686
No? Why would you?

Planeswalker sparks have been removed or handed off to others before.
>>
>>53440702
I don't know, I expected it to not be anywhere near that easy, but would it even give you Planeswalker abilities like Templates?
>>
>>53440761
Templates?

Anyway, yeah, it'd probably give you the Planeswalker's abilities?

It's not like neowalkers are all that special, and getting an oldwalker spark is substantially harder.
>>
>>53440662
How?
>>
>>53440820
Templates are the ability to touch things like Endbringers and use mana to summon those constructs instantly. It's really the only ability I would like from such a spark.
>>
>>53440849
Ah, summoning templates. Can't you do that with MtG magic without a spark though, as long as you have the power for it?
>>
Does anyone knows a jump in which I can gain a perk that lets me break someones mind(Apart from lovecraft) with my sole presence ?
>>
In Nintendogs is it better be the cute doggo or get a cute doggo? What kind of doggo?
>>
>>53440905
SPC?
>>
>>53440886
Tis much easier with a Spark, and non Planeswalker magic sucks donkey balls
>>
>>53440905
Overlord, some races such as skeleton overlord, can toggle a madness field around themselves.

Soul eater madness wavelength.

I think creepypasta has something yoo.
>>
File: NO DAUNT.jpg (180KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
NO DAUNT.jpg
180KB, 500x578px
>>53437601

I like Dauntless' iterative improvement, and I always upgrade any artefacts or special weapons that I find.

Also It gives my gear an electric aesthetic

>>53437809
Someone diddled with the Ice caps so surf's up

>>53438610
>Quick, I need a jump that allows me to purchase a dog that counts as a companion.

Monopoly gives you a pewter dog as a companion

>>53439797
>What are the major cultural cues of your city/nation?

standardised magic for all citizens
>>
>>53440905
Sanity Damage, from Generic Creepypasta.

Non-Euclidean Geometry, from 8-Bit Theatre lets you drive people insane with your face.
>>
>>53440952
Not true, toshiro umezawa was awesome with kanji magic and quite a few artificers make awesome stuff, hell the guilds of that city plane all have cool stuff as do all the alara planes.
>>
>>53440905
Try creepy pasta mang
>>
>>53440922
>>53440959
>>53440980
>>53440984
Thanks
>>
>>53440921
>What kind of doggo?
A cute one.
>>
>>53441074
so a terrier or a dachshund?
>>
>>53441108
Beagles are cuter.
>>
>>53441120
you Shut your whore mouth!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5bIW882OR8
>>
Is there anything else like Sacrifice from FE: Genealogy of Holy War?
>>
>>53440921
Well, there's no companion import or an option to take your doggo with you, so... go Feline.
>>
>>53440845
The preserve the land capstone. The only drawback is that you must actually have a land to place it on, which is the only thing stopping me from turning my various pocket dimensions into a real plane.
>>
>>53441142
https://youtu.be/f9JPDHAEMqs

My rebuttal.
>>
is there any perk that makes it so that you won't get lung cancer or emphysema from smoking, or cirrhosis from drinking? or any of those types of negatives from shitty habits in general?
>>
>>53441373
Get a healing factor or regen.
>>
>>53441108
Dachshunds are assholes tho. nothing cute about an asshole
>>
>>53441396
we must have known very different wiener dogs thenbecause the Dioxins I've met were friendly, playful, adorable, lovable Dogs
>>
>>53441373
One of God's Own Prototypes, from Gonzo Journalism. But that only works for drugs, not all shitty habits. Good regen should take care of it anyway.
>>
>>53437581
Literally just Slice of Life with Monstergirl option.
>>
>>53440849

Hm, is that an actual oldwalker ability?

I've seen it in a lot of MtG fanfiction, but those're usually a weird mishmash of fluff and card game mechanics.
>>
>>53441414
Obviosly, yours are just chemicals meanwhile the dogs are assholes.
>>
What are some criminal-related jumps?
There's Sherlock, Great Detective, and so on for the Law, but what about the criminals?
All that comes to mind is the Mob jump, and Breaking Bad.
>>
>>53441373
Great Detective has a Cast Iron Gut if you like working on instincts and eating gravel.
>>
>>53441497
>There's Sherlock, Great Detective, and so on for the Law, but what about the criminals?
>All that comes to mind is the Mob jump, and Breaking Bad.

Saints row and grand theft auto immediately springs to mind
>>
>>53441373
If you can wait for it, there's one in my Oregairu's Sensei origin which I'll be releasing tomorrow:

Smoking Habit - 100 CP - But smoking is bad for you! That's news to you!? Do you know how much fat and how many additives are in your take out? Well, yes I suppose you look fine. But… fine. Tell you what, I'll give you this boon, considering your lifestyle. No matter how much you eat, drink or what assorted chemicals you put into your body, you’ll suffer no long term progressive damage. As long as there are no immediate repercussions to whatever it is you’re putting into your body, unwanted long term harm or changes will be done away with.
>>
>>53441552
*Oregairu Jump's Sensei origin, which...
>>
File: 1495806317771.png (233KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1495806317771.png
233KB, 905x1300px
Hey Val, if you're there, if we buy the Witch perk would be able (with enough time) to create things like Merlin does to limit the negative parts of some of the abilities like Sunshine or the Commandments?
>>
>>53441552
In your face anon that had a go at me for being a smoking Harmon user.
>>
>>53441639
Fraid I'm actually quite far behind on the manga so I can't say for sure.

As long as it's not something innate to Merlin herself (Like what I believe her resistance to the commandments is meant to be) and is just her being a ridiculously skilled magician, you'll eventually be able to make anything she could. You know, barring stuff she made with her own abilities.
>>
>>53441452
It's NuWalker too IIRC.
>>
>>53439797
I ended up taking a lot of cues from Various Dictatorships in terms of government, though with a leader who doesn't really care about amassing stuff for themselves or require any keys to power and a post scarcity economy, while in terms of aesthetic and food it's pretty much "Steal whatever I/the people like."
Pretty goddamn obvious, since this is my "Troll Empress" Chain.
>>
>>53441552

Anon! You're back!!

I missed you!
>>
Tell me your morning after stories Jumper. How badly did things catch fire after you got black out drunk.
>>
File: Feel sorry for me.jpg (285KB, 700x787px) Image search: [Google]
Feel sorry for me.jpg
285KB, 700x787px
>>53441742
Missed you too Ricrod :)
I've been a little heat struck for the past two days, sorry for the delay
>>
File: 1477318931495.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477318931495.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>53441775

What matters is that you're here now Undecided!

I was worried~
>>
>>53441677
It seems that it was just magic.

Also, thanks!
>>
>>53441644
Hamon practice probably negates any ill effect of smoking. I mean Jonathan had his arm broken, then it was healed by Hamon. Later his neck was broken, again Hamon fixed that.

Lisa Lisa was a smoker yet she lived to be like 90+, as she was still around in Part 3 & she was at least 50 in Part 2.
>>
>>53441373
Specifically smoking you can go smoke conduit.

Smoking is good for you if you're a smoke conduit.
>>
>>53438176
Yeah, I've read a lot on there but there's just so much stuff thrown in randomly and so many links. It's entertaining, but I'm not sure I actually have the requisite basic knowledge to understand a lot of it.

>>53438183
Should I try reading some of the sourcebooks?

TTS is where a lot of my knowledge comes from, actually.

>>53438365
>End Times
That's something most people hate?
>>
File: IMG_1135.png (2MB, 1103x1437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1135.png
2MB, 1103x1437px
>>53441894
Or go to One Piece, Smoker has the Smoke-Smoke fruit. So all you gotta do is either take the Devil Fruit treasure hunt, or just kill Smoker & have a fruit nearby.
>>
>>53441751
One jump had a new york, and when I black out I mass teleported the entire city to the dark side of the moon

Woke up naked in Boston while there are news of floating new yorkers in the moon

It was weird, but not as weird as that hobo who keeps licking the back of a rat

its just unsettling

Floating new yorkers though

ah yes, it was the 80's action movie
>>
>>53441901
>That's something most people hate?
The Fuck Times never happened and Age of Sigmar isn't a thing.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53441901
Try watching some of Arch Warhammer's lore videos for both 40K and Fantasy, they are pretty good and somewhat entertaining.
>>
>>53441901
Try this if you want a good intro to 40K's lore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSZ_wW0-FW4
>>
>>53441751
That would imply anyone's ever let me drink.
>>
File: 16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png (552KB, 1199x976px) Image search: [Google]
16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png
552KB, 1199x976px
>>53441751
Well, there was pretty much ALL of Archer. Which was basically just a long series of waking up to wonder just what the hell I had done the night/week before, having just enough time to be horrified at my own actions, then realize that Krieger had dosed all the bottles of water in my fridge with some new concoction.

There was the morning I woke up to discover I had not only founded a competing spy agency (V.A.L.K.Y.R.I.E.), but also hired away all of the competent drones along with Krieger, Ray, Pam, and for some reason, Cheryl. Who was now calling herself Crystal.

Shortly after that I woke up to discover that I had ordered my Companions to infiltrate ISIS and sabotage literally everything they could get their hands on. Which lead to not only Archer's employment being ended, but a terrorist cell in the middle east getting wiped out. Net gain.

Then there were the mornings I woke up with Pam next to me. Usually with a video of the previous night's events on hand because black-out me apparently knows when he's in full on black-out mode. He didn't want me to miss the "fun".

Also, somewhere in the mix I apparently sent Krieger away to get an actual medical degree, which didn't stop him from drugging my water, food, alcohol, vegetables, and doorknobs with all sorts of compounds. If anything, it made him more inventive. Not my greatest plan.

Since then, I don't really overindulge far enough to go full on black-out mode. Because apparently black-out me is a mixture of hyper competent and completely lacking in impulse control.

Pic Related. Do NOT bet Pam she can't do something.
>>
File: OregairuJumpchain (1).pdf (89KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
OregairuJumpchain (1).pdf
89KB, 1x1px
As this is a first jump for me, I want to post this WIP to get some feedback on... well, my jump making.
How is it so far?
>>
File: 1483749203135.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483749203135.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>53442112
>pic
Always an impressive display
>>
>>53441901
>That's something most people hate?
GW's first major setting that people have been playing longer than 40k has been a thing is utterly destroyed to make way for a setting that's basically just 40k-lite, so yes.
>>
File: 1477595125387.jpg (68KB, 448x529px) Image search: [Google]
1477595125387.jpg
68KB, 448x529px
>>53442158

I was waiting for this

You can also post it in SB if you want feedback.
>>
>>53442203
Couldn't she do that over a plate or some kind of bowl? It is cool and all but also a waste of food.
>>
>>53442224
And with that one sentence he forever sentenced himself and his friend to being targets.
>>
>>53442248
>>53442224
He kinda deserves it for thinking "Please come to our clubhouse fuck these guys!" is acceptable.
>>
>>53442224
Ya dun goofed, kid.
>>
>>53442158
Oregano?
>>
File: kiss.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>53442224
I don't have an SB account, or any account really.
I'm sure any interested Anons will comment if they care for the Jump and if they don't then I guess it's my present to you.
>>
>>53442225
We grow watermelons by the truck full and they rot fast so there's really not much harm.
>>
File: chi.png (450KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
chi.png
450KB, 720x720px
>>53442268
A-anon we're in public.
>>
File: Facepalm.gif (176KB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.gif
176KB, 200x245px
>>53442224
>>
>>53442267
>Oregano
A lovely herb if used correctly.
>>
>>53442267
Oregairu = My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected
Oregano = is it a spice? Mint?
>>
File: Slaanesh+fuckery_3326d3_6278367.jpg (165KB, 900x759px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh+fuckery_3326d3_6278367.jpg
165KB, 900x759px
>>53442225
I mean sure, if you're really worried about wasting one watermelon. It's not like she's roaming a whole field of them and commuting watermelon genocide. They're like 90% water anyways. If anything it's a waste of water. Which it really isn't, given science.

>>53442224
That's not a great suggestion to make here.

>>53442158
For a first Jump, it doesn't look bad. It's got a pretty decent tone to it for a Slice of Life Jump. I would like to see the intro lengthened to explain the Service Club for those who haven't watched the series (like me) as well as a little info on the school we'll be attending.

I would recommend some formatting changes, minor ones to make the perk names and perk tree names stand out, when you get to that stage. As it is now a lot of the text just blends together.

The perks are useful and seem to fit in with a slice of life style Jump without being overly powerful, which is appropriate.

That's about all I can contribute without knowing the series. I hope it helps.
>>
>>53442259
.....how did you come up with that conclusion?

Not that I expect you to even understand the question, but I'm hoping you do.
>>
File: 1474489702116.png (103KB, 516x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474489702116.png
103KB, 516x280px
>>53442225
>>53442248
>>53442259
>>53442262
>>53442297
>>53442321

Well time to for me to fuck off.
>>
>>53442268
>>53442292
The tragic and forbidden love between a SBer and an anon
>>
>>53442351
If it helps, some of us aren't shitposters, so sorry you have to put up with that.
>>
Stupid question, in pokemon jumps does the no buying legendaries (legends?) clause include mythical pokemon? I know it's more a technicality but I was just curious.
>>
>>53442292
Sorry people are being mean to you Ricrod, I'm happy for you.

>>53442321
So some formatting and contextual information then. Thank you for the feedback :)
>>
>>53442321
>Jumper stays male in Sisters of Battle
>Bullshit religious justification by Living Saint
>Jumper has harem perks
How many jumpers did this?
>>
>>53441152
What does Sacrifice even do?
>>
>>53442344
He's trying to goad our authors away to his forum.
>>
>>53442385
Which ones are you talking about? Like, Dragonite or something?
>>
File: Pokefluffs.png (2MB, 1174x861px) Image search: [Google]
Pokefluffs.png
2MB, 1174x861px
>>53442413
I was wanting to take a Darkrai, it's always been one of my favorites. If not I'll probably go with Growlithe.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mythical_Pok%C3%A9mon

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon

Not sure if the links will help.
>>
>>53442412
He frankly doesn't need to though. Give it a week, we'll drive the guy away on our own, and then celibate the fact because in leaving he retroactively became terrible and a shitposter who deserved to be driven out.
>>
>>53442385
>>53442432
In the western fan community there has NEVER been a distinction between legendary and mythical pokemon, and from a game perspective the only difference is that mythicals are event only. So it's safe to say that they are bound by the same rules as legends. No free Mew for you.
>>
File: bbcb0bfde8760076dd7754a2346cfb76.jpg (669KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
bbcb0bfde8760076dd7754a2346cfb76.jpg
669KB, 1000x750px
>>53442391
>Stares at my Harem Perks.
>Looks over at the Warmonger Coordinator I currently have.

Please don't give them any ide-

>>Too late. I'm changing the list right now. That shit is hilarious. You wanted a fucking huge spaceship, right?

... God damn it.

>>53442432
Growlithe is best Pokemon due to sheer fluff.
>>
>>53442413
Dragonite is semi-legendary.
He's talking about the legendary pokemon, those that exist in the game from the get-go and (in later games) have a part to play in the story.
Mythical pokemon are the event pokemon mostly.
We just tend to lump them together, but Game Freak actually makes a distinction, I guess?
>>
>>53442403
It allows you to take a portion of the powers of people you kill in a specific, predesignated, way.
>>
>>53442391
Not me I went full on living saint sister of the order of hospitalers. Then fought an army of greenskins bare handed and won to prove the emperors might. Wearing only purity seals.
>>
File: 1474542783828.jpg (58KB, 601x537px) Image search: [Google]
1474542783828.jpg
58KB, 601x537px
>>53442434

Im only a shitposter when the thread decides to.
>>
>>53442434
Stop blaming others for your shitposting, it's so obvious.
>>
>>53442468
>Wearing only purity seals.
So you had a yuri harem instead?
>>
>>53442412
How is inviting someone to another forum to receive criticism over there is saying "fuck these guys"?

Although I have to ask, where the fuck are you when the shitposter does the same thing to jump makers he doesn't like?
>>
>>53441751
This is how my JUMPER happened.
>>
>>53442494
Because it wants to remove him from here.

>The shitposter
You don't reply to him, that encourages him. Where I am is ignoring him.
>>
>>53442432

Huh, I actually had no idea there was such a distinction until you brought it up, Legendaries have just been Legendaries. I would surmise it's probably not an option though given QS was unlikely to have known either, sorry.
>>
What perks do I need to drastically improve the effectiveness of a group just by leading or being a part of said group? I need to have my piece of shit jumper become an effective member/leader in the Sisters of Battle.
>>
File: curi.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
curi.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>53442471
I- Is that you, Ricrod?
>>
File: 1483296593303.jpg (79KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1483296593303.jpg
79KB, 818x1157px
>>53442391
You better have fucking not
>>
>>53442515
>Because it wants to remove him from here.

You're a fucking mind reader now?

>You don't reply to him, that encourages him. Where I am is ignoring him.

Then you have no right to sit here and accuse someone else of the same thing if you accept it by omission from someone else.
>>
File: 1492914924329.jpg (71KB, 611x696px) Image search: [Google]
1492914924329.jpg
71KB, 611x696px
>>53442528

No matter the shitposting I will always stand by your side, anon.
They can't make me leave ya.
>>
>>53442530
Given the context that looks exactly like a Sister of battle would if she was going over to chastise the sisters who are naked in a pile around the new recruit.
>>
File: b2d.jpg (65KB, 718x702px) Image search: [Google]
b2d.jpg
65KB, 718x702px
>>53442530
I'd like to apologize in advance.
>>
>>53439441
Yeah, I'm still working on it.
>>
Does the Animorph morphing ability works on the X-Gene ?
>>
File: BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg (11KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg
11KB, 191x264px
>>53442558
I dunno, I think this is more the face of a sister who saw that heresy.

>>53442559
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS
>>
>>53442570
It's a gene, so yes.
>>
>>53442570
>>53442584
The issue is that the gene itself is always the same, it's just retarded comics fuckery that has it manifest different powers.
>>
File: love.jpg (44KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
44KB, 500x281px
>>53442552
We're a modern Romeo and Juliet, aren't we?

>>53442560
Also, YES! Looking forward to it :D
>>
File: 1477765783363.png (565KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477765783363.png
565KB, 960x960px
>>53442596

Our feelings are stronger than the shitpost in here.
>>
>>53442570
The existence of X-23 and the Goblin Queen suggest yes.
>>
>>53442485
I will not deny that.
>>
>>53442570
You can copy other humans so I assume you can copy someone and get their abilities while morphed into them. If you want their abilities in base form you might be able to do it with the Chimaera Morph perk but I think there'd probably be issues if you tried to do it with more than one mutant.
>>
>>53442530
Oh but yuri pile is ok?
>>
>>53442584
>>53442590
>>53442643
>>53442652
Then what would you recommend ?
>>
>>53442596
>We're a modern Romeo and Juliet, aren't we?

You knos they killed themselves right.
>>
>>53442679
Uh, what do you mean? It would work on Mutants.
>>
>>53441152
You can use something like Deal with the Devil to force your enemies into giving you everything they own under threat of death.
>>
File: 1441499879059.jpg (176KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1441499879059.jpg
176KB, 900x636px
>>53442677
No
Yuri a shit
Sororitas are all Fujos who want to get the Astartes to kiss
>>
File: laff.jpg (17KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
laff.jpg
17KB, 640x448px
>>53442679
Unlike them, we'll take our houses down with us!
>>
File: 1458867750235.jpg (96KB, 578x718px) Image search: [Google]
1458867750235.jpg
96KB, 578x718px
>>53442723
>>
>>53442709

I knew you had to have some good taste strike-chan
>>
>>53441751
>>So let me get this straight...
>>You, Dante, Madarach, Killer B, Uncle, Adam, Ria, and 'Arry got plastered while celebrating Dante's bachelor party.
>Yes.
>>You got plastered, proceeded to romp through Arcia on a drunken bender... Then went offworld and landed in The Imperial City.
>Guilty as charged.
>>You then ran rampant, covered the entire sodding city in ink and graffiti, stole the entirety of Mnemon's wardrobe and laundry and strung it out all over, interrupted multiple Immaculate Order sermons with violently drunk atheist rants, went to each of the Houses and horribly nuked one specific holding of each, turned 'Arry into a kaiju, set the throne on fire, set the Sidereal on fire, out-punched as many martial artists as you could find - and succeeded I might add, used a Blessing of Gaia and Walking Woods to fill the Imperial City with a literal army of walking trees, summoned an inconceivable number of spiders, rode through the resulting chaos single-file on alchemy'd motorcycles while singing the American Anthem, and then you... punched Mnemon in her cunt... And at the end of the day, nobody actually died.
>AHPAPAPAPAPAPAP, CORRECTION. We summoned DRAGON-SPIDERS.
>>...
>>Were it not for your attractive ass I'd be almost tempted to slap you.
>Oh baby, keep talking dirty to me.
>>WHY DID I MARRY SUCH A PERVERT.
>>
File: 6e88535bb6b281770d306efba1cb8dad.jpg (275KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
6e88535bb6b281770d306efba1cb8dad.jpg
275KB, 1024x1536px
>>53442709
Serious Warhammer 40k question for you, best Sister of Battle.

What is the relationship between the Imperial Guard and Sisters of Battle like? If there even is one outside of "Occasionally we're hunting the same bad guys.".
>>
>>53442522
Generic Exalted has one of those in the Solar perks
>>
File: laughing grim.gif (339KB, 244x184px) Image search: [Google]
laughing grim.gif
339KB, 244x184px
>>53442743
>>
>>53442761
>Generic Exalted
Not a valid jump.
>>
>>53442522
Titanfall has something has something for that, part of the corporate background I think.
>>
>>53442522
Try Codex Alera for that One perk I can't remember, or the Pentekai bench thing from King Arthur.
>>
>>53442747
>Orders Militant
"The cavalry has never looked so good" to "Oh shit, I better not stare, Can I get purged for staring?"
>Orders Hospitalia
"Sister Annabelle was super nice, I'mma pray extra hard to the emperor now."
>Orders Dailogous
"This girl is a bit better looking than the old cleric. I'mma pray extra hard to the emperor now."
>Orders Familious
"Literally who?" unless they're officers, in which case it depends on their relationship with them growing up.

Something like that.
>>
File: S T I C C.png (206KB, 352x880px) Image search: [Google]
S T I C C.png
206KB, 352x880px
>>53442679
Tar baby is a good one, it gives you sticky skin

not much jumps offer sticky skin desu

If you are feeling brave I suggest befriending an Omega but otherwise be good pals with Beak, dude needs more hugs
>>
File: fc1b4220eb2f52649c28e538c5066600.jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fc1b4220eb2f52649c28e538c5066600.jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
>>53442804
Well, I think I can work with all that. Thank you kindly.

Light of Terra to Sisters of Battle is going to be one hell of a trip. At least Hooligan Tuesday and the Choir are going to fit right in.

Between Nechronica Dolls, Imperial Guards, and Sisters of Battle, I'm gonna need a bigger Hotel.
>>
>>53442804
So hospitalia is best for recruiting? Also is the group of sisters you buy 1 companion or is it 1 companion per every group you buy?
>>
>>53441751
He was only somewhat drunk, and he ended up fucking his wingman (wingwoman?). If he got really drunk, he'd probably wake up snuggling Fleming in an Osean B-2. Whether they'd stolen it yet is still in question. belka did nothing wrong
>>
File: Tartaros_AlphaLegion.jpg (300KB, 699x901px) Image search: [Google]
Tartaros_AlphaLegion.jpg
300KB, 699x901px
>>53442709
>tfw we drop in after we were in LoT after going the space marine path.
>>
So, quick question. For the purposes of Hydra Construction Plans, would the Light of Terra and Jumpveria count as properties? I want to turn my LoT into an actual legally recognized country in every jump.
>>
How do I weaponize Deep Dream?
>>
File: 1466361705784.jpg (61KB, 268x397px) Image search: [Google]
1466361705784.jpg
61KB, 268x397px
>>53442723

What other Drawbacks you have in mind?

And why there isn't a Rumi/Saki option as companion?
>>
>>53442516
Would Anti-Demon Wavelength make being a Psyker safer? Would it actually interfere with your ability and prevent you from using them properly?
>>
>>53443186
Use the algorythm in conjunction with illusion powers to make the world around you look like deep dream.
>>
>>53443258

I know very little about how Psykers work because "40k psychic, but also warp".
>>
How's the WoW jump coming along?
>>
>>53443295
I meant "besides"
>>
>>53443298
What does Satan's asshole taste like?
>>
>>53437601
What are the best AI perks for freeing Dragon?
>>
>>53442224
>You can also post it in SB if you want feedback.
Thank you for self-identifying as cancer.
>>
>>53442468
I really thought about that, but hospitalia are just so expensive
>>
>>53443336
I wouldn't know, I never met your mother.
>>
>>53442677
Is it still yuri if your saint is enhance/d/?
>>
>>53443336
Pretty good desu.
>>
What are some good power stealing perks?
>>
File: nunfight.jpg (87KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
nunfight.jpg
87KB, 632x960px
>>53442804
Do Sisters like to relax and have fun from time to time? If I take them on a beach holiday will they enjoy it?
>>
>>53443429
Yeah but that boosted healing and the ability to give an army 5 extra lives though, thats like penta-multiplying your army. I just really like the hospitalia sisters and bought 3 of them for my personal army not counting myself, plus I only have 48 sisters in all. Healers are super important in a military situation.
>>
>>53443504
It's Warhammer 40k. Your beach episode would be interrupted with squads of Chaos Legion invading and during the ensuing brawl Orks would crash one of their meteorite ships down. Then a few Eldar would claim an important artifact for repairing one of their Craftworlds was buried under the beach and start sniping high value targets from behind beach umbrellas and sand dunes.

And of course the Dark Elder would be there, hogging the beach blankets and beating their meat furiously at the carnage.

Warhammer 40k has no beach episodes. Or fun. Or light. Or enjoyment. There is only the eternal war.
>>
>>53441751
does creating a group of sentient deathclaws that have a old British accent and naming your self king of the salamanders count as good or bad
>>
>>53443625
Anon, there are entire worlds that are completely dedicated to being massive beach resorts .
>>
>>53443616
I didn't think the normal hospitalia could do the extra lives bit. I agree on the need for medics in a military, I've got 2 full time healers in my platoon of 20, and I went living saint hopitalia as well
>>
>>53443504
Not in the lore that I'm aware of, but 40K is just that, Grim Dark.

I like to believe that there are some sisters that goof around a little.
>>
>>53443667
Ssh, don't tell the filthy Hiver about Pleasure Worlds!
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>53443644
Why would you even ask that, of course it is good.
>>
Is there an easy way to steal the angels from the X-laws?
>>
File: PWC8TKJ_d.jpg (82KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
PWC8TKJ_d.jpg
82KB, 640x490px
>>53443678
Its a capstone boosted for hospitalia. Let me grab it, basically living saint healer is tits to the wall awesome.

DIVINE MINISTRATION So long and you maintain your divine form the emperor will not be done with those you call allies on the field of battle. They suffer the wounds the enemy inflicts, but should they fall to the enemy's onslaught they will revive moments later, ready to take up arms once again. They will suffer only superficial scars once the dust has settled, proof of their martyrdom and resurrection in the Emperor's service. The amount of times their bodies can survive being brought back by the holy light of the Emperor is limited however, and eventually, normally after 4 or 5 times, they will not be able to be revived.
>>
>>53443667
Pleasure Worlds are a myth to keep the masses from rebelling against their short, miserable existences. Heresy of the highest order.

>>53443682
There shall be no goofing around under the Emperor's banner. Heresy of the second highest order.
>>
>>53443678
>>53443744
Also yeah normal ones cant, that is one of the reasons I went that background instead of militant.
>>
File: The warp consumes all.png (98KB, 508x450px) Image search: [Google]
The warp consumes all.png
98KB, 508x450px
>>53443463
I'm still undecided on the "Are Traps/Futas Gay" issue anon. But I also think this, the philosophical issue of the age, doesn't matter any more.
>>
>>53443758
Yeah but

>When a close sister from the Orders Militant has a crush on a guards man
>>
>>53443802
Can sisters even have relationships with guardsmen? what about guardswomen?
>>
I need something like If It Bleeds but more reliable to kill immortal beings.
>>
>>53443767
They are.
>>
>>53443839
Sidereals chosen of endings capstone.
>>
>>53443758
>No happy things ever

You must be fun at parties.
>>
Does anyone know how the DMC update is going along? It's been a while since I've heard of Dante.
>>
So besides SoB and Sword and Sorcery, where can you get big groups (dozens at least) of followers that follow you between jumps?
>>
>>53443839
There is a option in exalted sidereals that lets you do it. Also may not work but possibly shouting the mortality into them with thuum could help?
>>
>>53443802
HERESY! Laughter is clearly a symptom of a Chaos infestation. This whole planet as well as the several surrounding it have now been slated for Exterminatus.

For the Emperor.
>>
>>53443758
I will use my Skyfather powers to turn the worlds I conquer in the Emperor's name into luxurious paradises! There will be happiness in 40K if my jumper bullshit has anything to say about it!
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53438365
>he only major flaw with the WHFB wikia is that they haven't updated for End Times
>Ignoring End Times
>A Flaw

>>53438397
Manfred is a little bitch anyway, Vlad 4 Life.

>>53438610
It's WAY late, but does the Mabari from Dragon Age count?

>>53438950
>>53438972
>>53438979
Jesus fucking christ, why?

>>53439797
Bit of both, there is a large overarching culture, but several sub-cultures that are spread out. Its nature is usually pretty obvious, with advanced science and magic together in most places.
The major cultural cues? Not really sure to be honest.

>>53442321
>>53442391
It'll be fine, I don't need any Sisters as Harem Members
>Looks at the Red Alert perk that makes people like me more the more victories I gain
I DON'T NEED SISTERS FOR HAREM MEMBERS!
>Looks at all my Harem perks
HELP! HELP! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY PURITY!

>>53442530
I didn't

>>53442679
The X-Gene is always the same, but with the same DNA it manifest the same, as X-23 shows. So it should work fine when you transform into that person.

>>53442872
>The Choir
Oh gods i have to stop the Choir from meeting the other Sisters
But the Choir is gonna wanna campaign.

>>53443758
Look at this Arbites

>>53443836
There are no laws/rules against it, but a given group of Sisters isn't gonna be around a given group of Guardsmen for very long under most circumstances.
>>
File: Rider_of_Black.png (3MB, 1598x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Rider_of_Black.png
3MB, 1598x2400px
>>53443767
Traps are pretty gay.
>>
>>53443921
>There are no laws/rules against it, but a given group of Sisters isn't gonna be around a given group of Guardsmen for very long under most circumstances

I am requisitioning this group of guardsmen.
>>
>>53443939
NO NUBEE BAD! BAD NUBEE!
>>
>>53443921
>Jesus fucking christ, why?
Because jumpers need someone to crucify when we get a generic near future jump?
>>
File: 1474105958261.jpg (74KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
1474105958261.jpg
74KB, 700x692px
>>53443836
The lore hasn't come down either way on it.

>>53443844
Okay, if you know that they are a trap fair enough. But like, if you're a guy and you don't know at what point does the revelation make it gay?

He tells you before you go home with him, okay, I can give that. But you've gotten to the house, raring to go and then you find out? What if you find out only after you're naked in the room? What if the room is dark and you only find out once you're lining up?

This is the modern iteration of the trolley dilemma and I love it.

>>53443898
I unno anon, you sound like a heretic who just wants more blood for the blood god.

>>53443939
See you at pride, homo
>>
File: Emperor_of_Mankind_1.jpg (117KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_1.jpg
117KB, 600x800px
What do I need to convince people that I'm the Emperor reborn?
>>
>>53443921
>There are no laws/rules against it, but a given group of Sisters isn't gonna be around a given group of Guardsmen for very long under most circumstances.
Sisters of Battle have, to a more limited extent, the same powers as Inquisitors when it comes to humans outside of the Sororitas. They can take those guardsmen.
>>
>>53443973
I meant more as "why would someone do that?" than "why would you post that?".
>>
>>53443993
You're not gay if you didn't know it was a guy, no.
>>
>>53444014
>>53443944
The Head of the group of Sisters can take those guardsmen. The question is, will she do so if just one of her underlings fell for a specific guardsman?
>>
>>53444014
They can probably say they need their particular guardsmen with little fuss, considering the goverment puts zero value on individual guardsmen.
>>
>>53444017
Again, to offer themselves as a cathartic torture volunteer for angry jumpers.
>>
>>53444023
I would imagine that you'd find out at some point though. At what point does this revelation make it gay?
>>
>>53444061
When you decide to continue to be involved with him after you know he's a boy.
>>
>>53444076
Okay
So is it also gay for a girl to like traps?
>>
>>53444023
>You're not gay if you didn't know it was a guy,
I had no idea she was 15 officer.
>>
>>53443869
Kerbal Space Program and Exalted Infernals.
>>
>>53444093
No more gay than it is for a guy to like Reverse Traps/Tomboys(Two different things, but related for this case). This is just a case of what weeaboos call "gap moe".
>>
>>53443767
They're totally gay, sempai.
>>
>>53444124
Butler girls a best.
>>
>>53444040
If I can also get backup then Im all for it.
>>
Was Overwatch updated? Why is it in the uploads folder?
>>
>>53443939
Don't we have a perk to turn guys into girls? If so it is justice!
>>
>>53444098
Technically speaking, anon, if a girl looks 40 but is actually 10, then there's nothing wrong with the guys attracted to her, we just place more legal importance on the victim here than we do the guy who was unprovably ignorant.

Unless you live in an Islamic country, this same issue doesn't apply to fucking a cute guy.
>>
>>53444162
we do It's in unholy Heights
>>
>>53444156
I like both Reverse Traps and Tomboys anon, I agree with you. Girls in suits are sexy.
>>
Hey, quick question. If you get pregnant during the Imaginary Friend jump and the father is real will the baby be real, imaginary or both?... I'm asking for a friend.
>>
Could someone explain Quantum Evolution I never understood if we could only retain one change and make it permanent or just adapt and lose it, or if we could keep as many changes as we want.
>>
>>53443993
Still salty huh.

>>53444093
Nah, why would it?

>>53444162
Well then they'd be girls, and that's not gay anymore. Duh.
>>
File: Sexy Beam Cannon.jpg (892KB, 800x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Beam Cannon.jpg
892KB, 800x1326px
>>53444162
Someone could probably come up with a D&D spell version of Rath's ability from BtB.
>>
>>53444183
>still no amagi brilliant park jump
>>
>>53444250
I need to start reading that again. It's reasonably funny, and has nice fanservice
>>
>>53444227
How do you fuck an imaginary person?
>>
>>53444227
According to the Surge Concerto series, the baby is imaginary.
>>
I want an anti-absolute/fate/certainty perk, should I get Noble Eightfold Path from Lord of Light, or Apothesis from Baten Kaitos?
>>
>>53444309
Use your imagination.
>>
>>53444236
>Nah, why would it?

Dunno, I mean, it still seems pretty gay.
>>
>>53444367
Nah, man and woman, straight. Wait, why is the trap a trap, because they like to dress up or they identify as a woman? This matters if we're digging into the nitty gritty.
>>
>>53444227
First of all, who's the father, and how did they get you pregnant in the first place? Secondly, probably both, as some kind of hybrid or something.
>>
File: Well played.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Well played.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>53444362
Not that anon but pic related.
>>
>>53444413
Anime rules, just naturally effeminate fetish fuel for homos
>>
>>53444452
If we're operating under those rules, man and woman, straight.
>>
>>53444227
You make Danny Phantom.
>>
>>53444503
No, if you want that you've gotta open a portal to the dimension where imaginary friends live while standing inside the portal.
>>
>>53444426
In all seriousness though, it was the Nightmare Endcap.
>>
>>53444503
>not making Dani Phantom
>>
File: ghost lady.png (576KB, 594x828px) Image search: [Google]
ghost lady.png
576KB, 594x828px
Speaking of ghosts, have you ever been a ghost, /jc/?
>>
>>53444528
What would happen if a ghost and an imaginary friend banged?
>>
>>53444569
Imaginary ghost babies?
>>
>>53444250
>sexy beam cannon
I never knew how badly I needed this untill now.
>>
>>53444569
Imaginary ghosts.
>>
File: don't wanna know.gif (979KB, 500x173px) Image search: [Google]
don't wanna know.gif
979KB, 500x173px
>>53444569
Don't cross the streams, anon.
>>
>>53444562
Ghosts don't exist though anon
>>
>>53444647
Yeah anon should have used your waifu instead of imaginary friend

That way it would be two things that don't exist.
>>
File: 1495137000014.png (1MB, 1532x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1495137000014.png
1MB, 1532x1442px
Can someone post Marvel Magic jump ?
>>
>>53444727
Crack Jack should be updating it soon, I think
>>
would taking the resolution errors and they are not us drawbacks in the SOMA gauntlet make proxies and robots suicidal?
>>
>>53444747
I'm pretty sure its a meme at this point

I am pretty thirsty about dem MM scenarios tho
>>
File: Muscle Girl50.jpg (240KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl50.jpg
240KB, 800x1132px
>>53444569
>What would happen if a ghost and an imaginary friend banged?

Go to the sims 3 jump and find out anon
>>
>>53444727
A displacer is fine too.
>>
>>53444827
Yes its cute in anime girl form.
>>
>>53444647
If a ghost and an imaginary friend both don't exist and they have sex does that mean the baby exists now?
>>
>>53444424
... Gotta calm down the school bully somehow
>>
>>53444972
When you go this route, it's obviously just your fetish. Please don't bother trying to conceal it.
>>
File: Marvel Magic.pdf (376KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Magic.pdf
376KB, 1x1px
>>53444727
Sure.
>>
>>53445025
Oh, he already did the update. I am a moron
>>
>>53444972
Anon, I don't know what to say.
>>
What are the possible down sides of taking my sororitas sisters to Chic Tract and converting people to the emperor?
>>
File: implying.jpg (15KB, 640x273px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
15KB, 640x273px
>>53445136
>down sides
What makes you think there is such a thing?
>>
>>53445136
Being smote by god.
>>
>>53445136
If any of your followers die without you having a way to take their soul with you, they'll be sent to Hell. Also, Chic Tract God might smite you.
>>
>>53445148
Insane god tyrant mainly, does jumper have any built in protection there from smite for no reason?
>>
File: To Purge is to Pray.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
To Purge is to Pray.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
>>53445136
I fail to see a problem.
>>
>>53445074
There's still scenarios yet to come, I'm waiting for those mainly
>>
>>53438930
>EVE

Honestly the biggest problem with an EVE jump in general is that if you really wanted to represent the universe/game then death shouldn't matter which of course then clashes with Jumpchain rules.
>>
>>53445171
That's easy just take the Sky Palace in Actraiser. Done and done.
>>
>>53442679
>Git gud at technology and super science and biology.
>Find out the underlying mechanisms behind individual mutant powers.
>Replicate them using machines and/or biological constructs.
>???
>Profit.
>>
>>53445278
>>53445171
I have sky palace, hell manor, and bradelines well I can pick up so many souls its not even funny. Alrighty just making sure.
>>
>>53445179
>Insane god tyrant
Well that's a good reason. Got any good ways to kill a god without killing his creation? Because that might be a no-win scenario unless you've got perks that'll let you survive him smiting you and having a way to smite him back.
>>
>>53445278
>>53445300
In that case, just watch out for Chic Tract God, then. He's a psychopath.
>>
>>53445159
>>53445171
>>53445179
>>53445363
Does he even smite anyone there? Like, yes he's an asshole with absurd standards, but he also seems passive as fuck, letting the demons run around damning 98% of the planet without doing shit about it.
>>
>>53445344
There's at least one perk that would make it impossible for him to do jack shit to you unless you want to pick a fight with him in Endless Legend that makes it so no one will ever start a conflict with you unless you want it to escalate into violence.
>>
>>53445438
Actually I think he just sends people to hell after they die, I dont see him ever actually smiting anyone.
>>
File: 0084_16.gif (30KB, 450x232px) Image search: [Google]
0084_16.gif
30KB, 450x232px
>>53445438
He blows up a bar, gives a car a flat tire, and may or may not be behind various accidental deaths.
He also smote a city for being gay.
>>
>>53445438
That's because he knows he'll win in the end, and is just letting things play out until Judgement Day. You, however, have the ability to do something no one else can: take souls out of his reach. One of the few things we do see him doing is judging souls, so a Jumper taking souls with them in the Sky Palace or some other kind of afterlife out of the jump, and thus outside of his power, would probably piss him off.

>>53445468
See here >>53445481.
>>
>>53445438
Then clearly anon needs to show up and damn the last 2%
>>
>>53444452
I realize it's kind of late in the game, but was there a reason why hospitalia couldn't be bought as a squad that comes with a sister superior?
>>
File: 0086_18.gif (14KB, 232x242px) Image search: [Google]
0086_18.gif
14KB, 232x242px
>>53445494
That'd just move up the apocalypse timeline, probably.
>>
>>53445488
Not that anon but how would he fair in a childrens card game if alll card games are evil?
>>
>>53445517
>>53445488
>>53445517
So the jump is a massive trap. Great just what we needed.
>>
>>53445488
It's odd, even though he clearly is a vengeful deity Chick Tracts God isn't actually written like, say, The Omnipotent God-Man. There's a few comics where he actually seems unable to act-I think the prime example was souls already judged-because of his own commandments or things written in the Bible.

>>53445635
That said, card games being sinful he'd just flip the table and smite the other player.

>>53445650
Bit late to the party, anon.
>>
>>53445650
Not being able to indulge in a power fantasy without repercussions is not a trap, anon.
>>
>>53445650
Not really if you're smart about it.
>>
File: 1486567371-20170208.png (206KB, 684x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486567371-20170208.png
206KB, 684x900px
>>53445650
A trap implies that it's an unknown danger. Jack Chick was never anything but completely upfront about his god, anon. At this point it's really more your problem than ours.
>>
>>53445687
In all fairness this is /tg/, and therefore unless maybe if you go drop-in we are all damned by association in the eyes of Chick Tracks God
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>53445650
If you go around making deals for folks souls God has no ground to stand on, he lets the devils do that, but if you start taking souls out of the mix without his ability to control he might try to marginalize you. Moving up Revelations would lessen the net gain of souls he's getting so as long as you don't fuck up his projected gains he might not do anything. He's a huge dick but in the end it's more >>53445720 than anything else.
>>
>>53439797
A culture of casual spirituality where the world spirit changes every ten years, with any number of gods picked up and left behind. Generally a pseudo-buddhist religion has taken prevalance, though, which is weird because I have a heaven and hell where people actually go. Gene-mods and magic have made the body too variable, with magic to communicate with animals being taught in early school years, so that ultimately what is people is a question no one can answer. This has really mucked with the idea of reincarnation and karma. Maintaining the environment is a huge deal because we have a very limited amount of it and it's pretty easy to work with once you can communicate with nature. Traveller's Gate and Age of Ice has given the area a heavy affinity with spirit magics as well.

There is a heavy investment into science and unraveling the magics we bring with us, especially with the extra layers to technology brought by the Digimon, the Ar Tonelico Tower, and Cyber Elves have brought up. It took just over a hundred years to figure out how to get them all working together. The burstones from Bastion gather the energy from my Actraiser Sky Palace to work with the white hole generator for power. It's nice having an entire chunk of society dedicated to reverse engineering tech, with their own military for when things get out of control. I've had to step in a couple of times with purification perks, though.

Economically, there are a few powerhouses at any given time, but the only one I care about is my weird conglomerate. I just make sure they take responsibility and don't fuck things up too much while still being viable. They have an unfair advantage in that they get first dibs on import/export unless someone notices us entering. I encourage the communications end to be critical of even their own leadership, and other companies have followed suit.

Otherwise, I'm in charge. The people can have whatever government they want, but I get veto power.
>>
>>53445768
>>53445720
He never lifts a finger to stop people from making cults or demons possessing people but if a jumper does it then it is game over? That's some bullshit right there.
>>
>>53445861
Jumpers can actually do something unlike the demons or cultists, though. A Jumper with an Afterlife of their own can take souls outside of the Jump, and thus outside of God's reach. Demons and cultists, on the other hand, can only get people sent to Hell, meaning they're still in God's grasp.
>>
Are there any Percy Jackson jumps yet?
>>
>>53445908
Have you tried looking on the drive under 'P'? I bet you'll find your answer there.
>>
>>53445908
There's one. The same one that's been around for a while now. It's in the drive.
>>
>>53445927
Look, I would otherwise, but I'm on mobile, and I'm busy at the moment.
>>
>>53445861
>He never lifts a finger to stop people from making cults or demons possessing people
The power of prayer works, and he's known to provide guidance for the faithful, as well as protect them from demons, and kick them out of people. He's not completely hands off, he just doesn't do anything unless one of his faithful asks.
>>
Isn't being involved in any kind of war a damning offense in chick tract? Just go there and recruit. All those guys are damned anyway may as welll take them.

Also how can god be winning the bet when 98% of the world has gone satanist? The numbers dont add up.
>>
File: WhyWeHere_Page_03.gif (34KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
WhyWeHere_Page_03.gif
34KB, 700x385px
>>53445861
I think you're deliberately ignoring what people have said for the sake of complaining. You can absolutely do the same shit the cults and demons are doing. Because God still wins there.
But you're a jumper, which means you're probably capable of doing shit that actually infringes upon God's judgement, and if you push that too far he's liable to get pissy, because God is a pissy fucker.

If you have such a problem with it, take the Cthulhu Tract drawback. Azathoth doesn't give a fuck. You are all equally worthless in his eyes.
>>
>>53445983
Because math is the devil. Literally in that setting math is the devil.
>>
File: DAc-Sa8XYAE48DU.jpg (71KB, 778x745px) Image search: [Google]
DAc-Sa8XYAE48DU.jpg
71KB, 778x745px
>>53445983
> Also how can god be winning the bet when 98% of the world has gone satanist? The numbers dont add up.
Don't. Don't try to use logic in the world of Jack Chick's design. That way lies madness.

Sonichu makes more sense than this.
>>
File: Weenie.png (84KB, 232x542px) Image search: [Google]
Weenie.png
84KB, 232x542px
Is there a perk that allows you to modify your schlong into a weapon besides WoD Mummy Jump?

>>53443093
>would the Light of Terra and Jumpveria count as properties? I want to turn my LoT into an actual legally recognized country in every jump.

Sure, and that sounds dope actually. Would it be a Republic or a Monarchy?

>>53443186
Plenty of illusions

>>53443499
YYH, provided that you can gobble them up

>>53443725
Marco and Luchist both love Hot Pants

>>53443836
You have Touhou, Banner Saga and Darksiders too

>>53443869
HATRED gauntlet, but you need to kill a lot of people

>>53444013
Plenty of Gold

>>53444562
Missed my leg as a ghost
>>
File: 1495739885384.png (175KB, 714x792px) Image search: [Google]
1495739885384.png
175KB, 714x792px
>>53445983
>Also how can god be winning the bet
What bet?

>>53445983
>Isn't being involved in any kind of war a damning offense in chick tract?
No? You're really not familiar with how Christianity works, are you?
>>
File: Percy Jackson.png (415KB, 1919x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Percy Jackson.png
415KB, 1919x1037px
>>53445943
>>53445908
Here you go, friendo.
>>
>>53438950
>>53438961
>>53438972
>>53438979

Sad thing is that this would actually be a thing on YouTube.
>>
>>53446073
The bet for the souls of mankind. Also any war and violence is a sin to chictracts god that is how it works, it is not sensible nothing is there.
>>
>>53446061
>Is there a perk that allows you to modify your schlong into a weapon besides WoD Mummy Jump?
Parasyte. Go human host or body parasyte.

Or import it as a natural weapon in some jump. Of the top of my head, God of War?
>>
File: dragons.png (669KB, 477x624px) Image search: [Google]
dragons.png
669KB, 477x624px
What's your favorite kind of dragon, /jc/? Not the most powerful one, just your favorite kind. If your favorite is the most powerful, that's fine too.
>>
>>53446095
You went through a lot of effort to make that screenshot, man.
Just… wow.
>>
>>53446095
>those tabs.
I know you did that on purpose but damn.
>>
>>53446144
Blues, Silvers, and Golds
>>
File: 0086_19.gif (60KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0086_19.gif
60KB, 468x240px
>>53446118
>The bet for the souls of mankind.
No such bet exists in Chick's world.
>Also any war and violence is a sin to chictracts god that is how it works
Not until after the 10 commandments, and all sins can be forgiven.
>>
>>53446061
Autonomous weapon from soul eater
>>
>>53446144
Dragons Dogma Grigori. His voice is awesome.
>>
>>53446061
>YYH
What the hell is this?
>>
>>53446204
I think he means Yu Yu Hakusho.
>>
>>53446166
Not him but judgement day is a ways off from the jump, and if god is waiting till then to do anything he will be out of luck when jumper comes to town.
>>
>>53446144
I'm not super familiar with D&D, but I heard that the silver dragons are human-boos, so probably them.

In all media, my favorite are probably the ones from the Inheritance Cycle. They're sort of understated.
Like, in general, they're not that impressive in the grand scheme of things: just your run-of-the-mill huge flying fire-breathing reptiles that never stop growing and live forever.
But if you get one to feel some serious feels, they turn into demigods for about half a second.
It's a cool duality.
>>
File: 1062_10.gif (33KB, 467x240px) Image search: [Google]
1062_10.gif
33KB, 467x240px
>>53446223
>if god is waiting till then to do anything
Judgment day is whenever God gets pissy.
>>
>>53446144
I like the Gold and Silver the best, I even took the better familiar perk in Neverwinter twice to get both as dragon Daughterus. Also partial to Red because it is a classic and Blue as it is my favorite color (though they are not as impressive a type of dragon in most settings).
>>
>>53446281
>I even took the better familiar perk in Neverwinter twice to get both as dragon Daughterus
I thought that only gave fairy-dragons and pseudo-dragons.
>>
>>53446266
Right there it says all wbo believe in him are good. If you believe you are fine, take that internal consistancy!
>>
>>53446118
No see in chic tract killing is fine if it is for god.
>>
>>53446266
I've gotta stop reading these things, they're so horrible they piss me off.
>>
>>53446307
The perk is a better version of the improved familiar feat not the improved familiar feat itself. You can explicitly get Wyrmlings as familiars as stated in the notes.

Presumably anything you can get as a familiar through any of the many feats that allow for better ones.
>>
File: apoc (6).gif (41KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
apoc (6).gif
41KB, 468x240px
>>53446368
>>
In Pokémon, do Ultra Beasts count as Legendaries?
>>
>>53446307
You can get Wrmlings, which are the youngest age category for True Dragons.
>>
>>53446368
Really? Because a lot of them go back around to silly for me, with the underlines and goofy illustrations just making it seem like a joke. Just that last one alone makes it seem like Mannequin God is just glaring with his nonexistent eyes before getting some angels who've been on standby to get to blowing. Jesus arriving on a cloud like "Guess whoooooo", because that's his war face/pose apparently.
>>
>>53446409
This shit just makes me think the god here is one of those gods who looks powerful and acts powerful, but really is not as big as he acts.
>>
File: Wait a Second.gif (5MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wait a Second.gif
5MB, 475x267px
>>53446409
>true story of ex-vampire
>true story
>ex-vampire
This guy really does live in a fantasy world.
>>
>>53446450
>>53446381
Didn't know that. Thanks for the info!
>>
>>53446281
Damn that jump is bad.
>>
File: mistform.jpg (162KB, 960x762px) Image search: [Google]
mistform.jpg
162KB, 960x762px
>>53446144
Mist Dragons. But I'm a bit biased because I got to play a D&D campaign as one.

Eastern Dragons come a close second. The Kamigawa ones are cool.
>>
>>53446505
That's a fluffy birb.
>>
>>53446502
Yeah, your jumps are way better anon
>>
File: thinking.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>thinking about Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs

How do I kill the Franken-Hitler?
>>
>>53446502
Eh, NWN is okay.
>>
>>53446527
Fluffy cloud birb, that turns into a dragon. Which is even better.
>>
File: 1055_09.gif (41KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1055_09.gif
41KB, 468x240px
>>53446459
No, see, he's letting all these people damn themselves because they have free will because they ate from a tree that he told them not to, but his fallen angel DID tell them to and they did, so he kicked them out of his garden, but he's totally omnipotent and omniscient, seriously! And then later when people were doing what they wanted, and he didn't like it, he killed them all with a giant flood. And then He claimed a single part of the world that would be His. And that tribe of illiterate goat herders killed all the neighboring tribes and so they're God's Chosen People. And that's why everything we know about Him comes from that small area of the world.
>>
>>53446567
That only makes what I said more sure! Especially since that place is and always has been a war zone.
>>
>>53446502
It's better than anything you've made.
>>
>>53446144
Silvers. Because silver is an awesome metal, they look cool, and they are humanaboos. So even if you're not waifu-hunting they make great friends.
>>
>>53446540
I did it via something not unlike video related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA7iZPymiQM

I used the tunneling machine to weaken the ground over a large area where I was luring him and flood it with seawater, so when he stepped on to the target area He Drowned in a muddy pit.
>>
File: dysentery-died-of.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dysentery-died-of.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
I'm going to put Oregon Trail on the back burner for now to make Fables/Wolf Among Us my primary project.

Since I like to work on two projects at once, which of these properties would you guys rather I work on as a secondary project?

-Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
-Duck Dodgers
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
-Mortal Kombat 9 & 10
-Marvel VS Capcom
-Generic Kaiju (I think I saw some chatter about this one a few threads back, but it looked like nobody actually claimed it? I might be wrong.)
>>
>>53446307
I'm pretty sure that perk explicitly allows stuff better than Improved Familiar, such as medium elementals.
>>
>>53446647
GenericKaijudoitdoitdoitdoit
>>
>>53446637
That's...actually pretty clever, Bancho. Nice job.

>>53446647
Generic Kaiju, please.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>53446647
>>
>>53446647
>-Marvel VS Capcom
>>
>>53446666
Super Satan, I didn't know you liked kaijus. Good taste, man.
>>
>>53446647
MVC so we can companion Mango Sentinel.
>>
>>53446647
I'm gonna vote for Dragon Quest.
>>
>>53446647
>Fables/Wolf Among Us
What is this?
>>
>>53446559
Most of the caster perk trees are just price locks on the basic abilities of casters. Arcane and divine origins start with no magical ability unless they buy capstones. A while back the jumpmaker basically admitted that the whole point of that was so that jumper had to buy the capstones to be casters at all since you need CP insurance to make the magic work post jump.

Also you start out as an idiot, as in you have no skills at all without buying the drop in perk. No not even the ones that are basically required as a member of your origin. Jumpmaker said so themselves.

Seriously the only perk in either of the caster trees that isn't just a toll on basic class abilities is the Advanced Familiar version of Arcane pact. They are all just slightly more developed versions of things you should start with as a member of a relevant class.
>>
>>53446647
no one has claimed it, nor has anyone claimed Any of the cinematic Godzilla jumps, I have claimed destroy all monsters as a gauntlet but that movie is largely considered non-canon to the cinematic Godzilla universe as well as there being precedent for having a jump of something and a gauntlet of something. do you plan on getting around to all of these because I would love a Marvel versus Capcom jump as much as I would love a Generic Kaiju jump although balance for Generic Kaiju is going to be much harder.
>>
>>53446647
Kaiju is the path.
>>
>>53446710
Fairy Tales are real, they used to live in another universe but one asshole started conquering shit so a bunch of them fled to our world, and are in hiding.

Major characters include The Big Bad Wolf, Snow White, and Jack of Fables(Every Jack is the same person across all of fairy tales)
>>
File: IMG_1144.jpg (380KB, 732x2370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1144.jpg
380KB, 732x2370px
All this SoB talk, kinda makes me wanna get SoB bodyguards sorta like Black Panther's Dora Milaje. Have a bunch of hot women who're 6ft+ then in heals in suits, bullying everyone who gets in the way. When action starts they can suit up fast like Tony Stark here with Model 51.
>>
File: even_now.jpg (168KB, 697x800px) Image search: [Google]
even_now.jpg
168KB, 697x800px
>>53446647
>Marvel VS Capcom
This, it is your destiny.
>>
File: Alpha_Toothless.gif (913KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Toothless.gif
913KB, 500x200px
>ARK: Survival Evolved
>Loving Master
>nobody can mind-control your pets

I think I just broke the plot.
>>
>>53446719
To be fair all the perk trees are like that, you're just REEEEEing because it causes issues for casters and you want to be a caster.
>>
>>53446842
MY FATHER'S WORDS
>>
>>53446863
YOUR FATHER LOVED YOU
>>
>>53446865
HE STILL BELIEVES?
>>
>>53446887
HIS HEART WAS BROKEN!
>>
>>53446710
Basically this: >>53446756
The basic premise is that a group of "Fables" (characters from fairy tales and folklore) have come to "our" world to escape the Adversary and his Empire, which has been systematically conquering their home worlds.

>>53446666
>>53446667
>>53446749
Looks like it's three for Generic Kaiju.

>>53446682
>>53446690
>>53446706
>>53446842
And four for MvC.

>>53446707
And one vote for Joker.

>>53446725
Well, I don't "plan" on getting around to all of them, if only because I don't like claiming a whole bunch of Jumps at once. I'd "like" to do them, though, if someone else doesn't snatch them up in the meantime. Is this a vote for Generic Kaiju?
>>
>>53446907
HIS ONLY WEAKNESS
>>
>>53446847
People use that Jump?
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>53446910
I can't choose between Generic Kaiju and Marvel versus Capcom! i want them both badly!
>>
>>53446647
We need more Kaiju jumps so i vote for that.
>>
>>53446918
HIS GREATEST STRENGTH!
>>
>>53446939
Bancho, flip a coin, we can get to the one that isn't done now later.
>>
>>53446925
I think it's cool, at least. Tamer is fun.
>>
>>53446963
NOW WE SHALL SEE
>>
>>53446939
Yeah, break the tie like >>53446964 says; with >>53446948 we're 4-4 for Generic Kaiju and MvC. That or just pick one. The power is yours.
>>
>>53446647
Marvel VS Capcom, I want to see Frank West vs galactus.
>>
>>53446981
YOU ARE NOT EVIL!
>>
>>53446647
Kaiju!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>53446989
>>53446964
one is MVC two is Generic Kaiju
>>
>>53446989
MvC would be interesting, it has my vote.
>>
>>53447003
IF THEY WILL STAND
>>
>>53446989
>>53446995
>>53447005
>>53447009
>>53447016
The tie never ends!
>>
>>53447018
YOU ARE NOT BROKEN!
>>
>>53447036
BESIDE THEIR HERO
>>
File: godzilla destroys.gif (4MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla destroys.gif
4MB, 400x200px
>>53446647
Generic Kaiju!
>>
>>53447026
because contrary anon's are missing it up>>53446989 YJ_Anon seeing as it's still a tie. I suggest you flip a coin for the tiebreaker and we will go with whatever it lands with
>>
>>53446989
I'm gonna vote MvC just because I'm curious as to how the hell a crossover that big would work. Do the three games even have continuity?
>>
File: Mega_Man_Running_Gif.gif (126KB, 460x479px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Man_Running_Gif.gif
126KB, 460x479px
>>53447054
WE BOTH KNOW THEY'LL NEVER FIGHT!
>>
File: Oozaru Cell.jpg (59KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Oozaru Cell.jpg
59KB, 564x564px
>>53446989
Kaiju
>>
>>53447060
You already did that and it just added to the tie problem!
>>
>>53447091
Tie broken, Kaiju time.
>>
MvC!
>>
>>53447073
YOU FINALLY GET IT
THERE ARE NO HEROES
MANKIND IS DOOMED!
>>
>>53447073
>>53447107
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER HERO
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE!
YOU WILL FALL, BECAUSE YOU NEVER TRIED TO STAND FOR YOURSELVES!
>>
File: feelctus.jpg (83KB, 363x464px) Image search: [Google]
feelctus.jpg
83KB, 363x464px
>>53447104
Balls...
>>
>>53447133
Protomen Jump when?
>>
>>53447141
+600 drawback in Megaman Classic.
>>
>>53447104
YESSS!
>>
>>53447135
I mean, it was pretty close the entire time. If no one has any objections to me working on three Jumps at once (not counting the Gauntlet) I can do both.
>>
>>53447104
HERE WE GO, MATES.
>>
File: both is good.gif (491KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
both is good.gif
491KB, 500x333px
>>53447174
>I mean, it was pretty close the entire time. If no one has any objections to me working on three Jumps at once (not counting the Gauntlet) I can do both.

I need them both And I have full confidence in your abilities!
>>
>>53447133
DESTROY HIM!
>>
File: Victory Roar.gif (937KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
Victory Roar.gif
937KB, 300x275px
>>53447104
>>
>>53447174
That would be awesome, if you could actually do it. It can be hard to work on two jumps at a time, let alone three, so it would be understandable if you only want to do two at a time at the moment.
>>
File: BrainstealerDragon.jpg (24KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
BrainstealerDragon.jpg
24KB, 297x400px
>>53446144
>pic related
>>
>>53447198
YOU CAN SAVE US!
>>
>>53446647
MORTAL KOMBAT! MORTAL KOMBAT! MORTAL KOMBAT!
>>
>>53447104
>>53447324
OH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
Thread posts: 572
Thread images: 130

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.