[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tg/ love this group of sick fucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>using regular humans as bullet catchers
>everything honsou did to create new marines
>dont even care about their brothers
Why do people like them?
>>
>>53429451

Cool aesthetic, cool colour scheme
coollest parts of the iron hands and imperial fists
WW1 tactics used by SM

Most of these things lend themselves to a style a lot of people like, even if some of it is impractical, ie "rule of cool"
>>
>>53429451
Cool colour scheme, their one of the few factions that are just cunts for the sake of it, not because they need to please their weird god/fetish and they get shit done!
>>
>>53429451
Aren't they Chaos?
>>
>>53429451
>>53429570
>>53429623
Because /tg/ is full of old ass neckbeards who all bandwagoned onto them when they were OP back in third and the meme sustained itself. Iron warriors are a piss poor faction with a piss poor primarch, schtick, and colors. But they were OP once and 1337chaos420swag once, so old fuckers keep perpetuating the meme.
>>
>>53429451
>>using regular humans as bullet catchers

Welcome to literally every single human or post-human faction in the setting.
>>
>>53429451
Meme Novels aside, Iron Warriors are the CSM of getting shit done, and come with the least amount of chaos fuckery.
>>
>>53429451
>why do people like badguys?
>>
>>53429451
>using regular humans as bullet catchers

There are no factions that care about their own people enough to not do this.
>>
>>53430007
this, he literally just described the Imperial Guard
>>
>>53430007
Tau despise meat grinder matches and so do Eldar
>>
>>53429451
They related to a pack of autists who feel like they aren't appreciated enough.
>>
File: 17543820.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
17543820.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>53430028
>>53430059

An eldar farseer will sacrifice a hundred brethren without hesitation if it leads to an advantage for the over-all race down the road. They just have a step up on other races of being able to actually see events that could justify it.

The Tau avoid meat-grinders because they suck balls at melee combat and are facing enemies with multiple times their population who would win an attrition war. It's a tactical decision, not moral.
>>
>>53429451
I like assholes.
>>
>>53429704
>tabletop war games are full of old ass neckbeards who all bandwagoned onto the genre in 80s and the meme sustained itself

FTFY
>>
>>53429451
things the imperuim does
>mass excution
>sterilization
>xenophobia
>mutliation
>excution
>genocide
>human wave
etc etec
Things chaos does
>same but nobody ever has a cushy life
>no one is safe
>soul eating
>more murder more violence

i don't see what's the big difference op.
They are as immoral as everyone else
Ecept honsou, if i'm not mistaken he was considered a sick fuck by others.
>don't even care about their brothers
bet you must hate every chaos legion don't you.
In the game of chaos you become a prince of the warp or you suffer
>>
>>53429451
Because autism attracts more autism.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.