[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1518: Penence Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 464
Thread images: 107

File: Jumpchain Header.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Header.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53409974
>>
File: 1406182735855.jpg (106KB, 852x664px) Image search: [Google]
1406182735855.jpg
106KB, 852x664px
>>53420415
>tfw they spelled 'Penance' wrong
>>
Rolled 813 (1d816)

are these topic rolls even doing anything anymore

do you fucks even care

does tophat even update the list anymore

fuck it. what'd we get.
>>
>>53420439
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
>>
File: wonder cage.jpg (46KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
wonder cage.jpg
46KB, 500x630px
>>53420415
>tfw OP doesn't know how to spell

>>53420439
I don't know. What did we get?
>>
So can we just have multiples of fucking jumps

I mean shit it was done with metapocalypse, and both of those were good
>>
>>53420472
Metalocalypse was a weird coincidence in that both jumps were published at the exact same moment. Without either party being remotely aware of the other's existence.
>>
>>53420439
No one wants to talk about the jumps anymore. They don't even bother to try, they just go right back to talking about other bullshit/shitposting.
>>
>>53420472
I wish we could have this. Probably nobody else will end up agreeing with you (us).
>>
>>53420472
Last thread. Leave it.
>>
>>53420488
That is exactly what the anchovies want you to think.
>>
File: konata_display.gif (93KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
konata_display.gif
93KB, 160x160px
>>53418158
Protectors of the Plot Continuum
> Age: 16
> Origin: SUE
> The Words [Had a Tempjob!]
> I'm The Fairest [Get a Freebie!]
> I'm Special [-200CP]
> I Am A Plant: Lycoris [-100CP]
> Plothole Research [-400CP]
> SUE Blood [Get a Freebie!]
> SUEvian Paint [-200CP]
> All The Drugs [-200CP]
> BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP [+100CP]

So the first thing I did, when the sunflower in charge of my orientation told me that it had spoken to my "Benefactor", was start laughing.
And then I asked it to give me all the details, and so it became deeply uncomfortable.
So that was fun.
Then my phone started beeping, and because I hadn't installed that function, I was unable to turn it off until the sunflower ordered me to leave his office. But to be fair, I wasn't trying very hard.

I was incredibly bad at most of my assignments due to terminal levels of Not Giving A Shit. I foisted most of my responsibilities off on other agents, who were often sent to accompany me due to my complete inability to accomplish tasks by myself. But I usually helped out the person I was stuck with, if only because it cut down on nagging.

I shared my drugs, which won me brownie points, until I started replacing those drugs with OTHER drugs.

I got in trouble several times for painting the grey hallways more interesting colours.

But by FAR the most fun I ever had in the entire jump would be every time I would say these simple words:
> "I would like to introduce you to my good friend, Excalibur."
>>
>>53420500
Your lack of proofs makes your claim a bit fishy, friendo
>>
>>53420459
Hey thread, What kind of Zelda-esque magic items have you crafted using Restoring Legends and the Magic from this jump?
>>
>>53420460
ew
>>
>>53420439
The shitposter has been going all out these last couple of threads.
>>
>>53420488
It also had both parties agreeing to coexist, a big part.
>>
File: Bellatrix LeCage.jpg (142KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bellatrix LeCage.jpg
142KB, 900x720px
>>53420521
Bitch, I'm fabulous.
>>
>>53420472
It would be less shit if that were the case. But instead, dear anon, I leave you this bit of wisdom that I realized last thread.

Name-fagging is Everything in /jc/. That is all.
>>
>>53420533
Respect is everything, Except for Nic Cage pictures. Those stand on their own merit.
>>
>>53420532
They really should have had it as Lescage. Flows better and it makes you sound like a lesbo.
>>
>>53420546
>Those stand on their own merit.
Not when they're confronted by THE BEEEES
>>
File: itwasdestiny.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
itwasdestiny.png
516KB, 993x897px
Jump 63: Avatar - The Last Airbender
Nation: Fire
Origin: Nomad
Perks:
Innovative [1300]
Bending Arts [1200]
Genius Bender [600]

Items:
Clothing
Master's Scroll - Fire, Earth, Water, Air [100]
Meteoric Ingot [0]

Drawbacks:
Into The Inferno [1300]
In Exile [1500]
Marked [1600]

Oh, hey, it's a world I like for once! That's awesome!

…wait, it's a world I like. Shit. That means things are going to go south and go south fast, aren't they? Alright, well. Not to worry. I can probably deal with whatever this world can throw at me. Time to declare myself the Sorcerer Supreme and…

No. No, that's not right. I need to consider the scale involved, here. If I were to turn my magic against the rest of this world, very little can stop me. But what would that accomplish? Am I to make a million orphans just to defend myself, or to prove a point? Am I to shake the heavens and split the Earth just to make more of a tyrant and a monster of myself than Ozai?

I Toggle off most of my magic, returning to the martial artist I am at my core. I will wander this world and defend myself from those who seek my death, but little more. I will spill no blood, shatter no dreams in this world. The Avatar will return and he will restore balance. I will make sure of it.

It's strange. I think magic humbled me more than it empowered me. After all, I know what the moving finger writes, don't I? There are plenty of ways for me to disable without killing. I don't expect any kind of reward for this. It's ten years of busywork and fighting, after all.

At least Blue is having fun. Azuka and Luke are arguing a lot over things like who's doing what and who left their socks on the floor in the mansion, though. Hmm. Troubling.
>>
Jumpers which members of your group is the pun guy.

Is it you?
>>
File: the bees.gif (427KB, 250x95px) Image search: [Google]
the bees.gif
427KB, 250x95px
>>53420567
I still have nightmares.
>>
File: Nicholas Uncaged.gif (2MB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas Uncaged.gif
2MB, 300x162px
>>53420546
>>53420567
>>
File: IMG_0899.jpg (170KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.jpg
170KB, 640x360px
So arrowverse stuff is finishing up this week. I'm going to wait for Supergirl to hit Netflix, as its easier to watch all the episodes on there than on CW website.

I'm waiting a little bit before diving into the clusterfuck that was Flash S3. Savitar is actually a rogue time remnant that Future Barry created to fight Savitar. Turns out Savitar saved that future time remnant for stable timeloop. Team Flash treated Savitar-Barry like trash because he wasn't the original Barry. That Barry manages to trap Savitar in the Speedforce. Then when present Barry created Flashpoint & tried to fix it, that weakened Savitar's prison. Present Barry manages to throw Savitar into the Speedforce, but Savitar managed to trick Wally into switching places. Speedforce broke thanks to Jailbreaking Savitar twice, Flashpoint, & rescuing Wally from Speedforce. This causes a huge speed-storm which is only calmed when Barry volunteers to re-enter the Speedforce for pentance for creating Savitar & Flashpoint. Savitar's timeline was erased so he became non-existent.

Talk about convoluted shit. Just hope Grant Gustin comes back for S4. They really need to switch up the format. Maybe cut the number of episodes down.
>>
>>53420459
Zelda is cool. Anyone figure out a good way to bullshit their way into getting the complete Triforce?
>>
File: Attack On Cage.gif (2MB, 600x215px) Image search: [Google]
Attack On Cage.gif
2MB, 600x215px
>>53420602
Are you challenging me to a Cage match?
>>
File: 1238101710160.jpg (9KB, 251x211px) Image search: [Google]
1238101710160.jpg
9KB, 251x211px
>>53420439
>>53420459
(Zelda: The Minish Cap) #261
-Race: Hylian (Free) -POINTY EAAAARRS.
-Background: Mage (900CP) -Fuck it, let's be a spellslinger
-Borne of Steel (800CP) -Blacksmithing! And combat!
-A Royal Will (700CP) -I'm gonna need this kind of foresight.
-A Princ(ess)' Bearing (500CP) -Nothing is wasted.
-Magic (Free) -Fire, Wind, and Darkness are my elements.
-Form Wrought By Wishes (300CP) (Discount) -I'll look like any other Hylian.
-When On The Edge Of Demise... (0CP) (Discount) -Time for some spring cleaning.
-Speaking From A Pure Heart (Free) -Huh, this is kind of neat!
-Restoring Legends (-300CP) -And my forging skills are even better.
-Dressed To Kill (-400CP) -Gonna look preeeetty.
-The Challenger (-450CP) -Importing Soulbrant.
-Mage's Hat (-600CP) (Discount) -Aaaand getting a neat hat.
-No Master Sword Run (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Lon Lon Ranch
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Yeah this was... I won't lie. It was pretty much a bloodbath. A very annoying, frustrating bloodbath. Oh, a monster? Need to kill it. Dark World? More like Blood World. I mean it's really nice that I've got a ton of forging and magic, some nice regal bearing too. But it's all... dark.

Plus with the sheer amount of magic and demonic stuff that's in Soulbrant at this point, it may or may not be like a demonic Master Sword. Which might be bad.
>>
>>53420619
It doesn't exist in Minish Cap.
>>
File: CAPTAIN AMERICA HYDRA.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
CAPTAIN AMERICA HYDRA.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
>>53420611
If there's one thing comics and the derivatives are good at its being convoluted.

HAIL HYDRA!
>>
>>53420621
I have no more Cages to Cage with, i just sorta found that one abit ago
>>
>>53420655
Oh. Okay.

I was kind of hoping but honestly this isn't the place for that sort of thing anyway.

Thank you, however! I should probably save those.
>>
>>53420496
It's fine as long as you don't roll one of the shitpost fuel jumps.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260KB, 500x449px
>>53420619
> Anyone figure out a good way to bullshit their way into getting the complete Triforce?
Why use bullshit? Go to the base The Legend of Zelda jump, go to the Era of Light & Dark (that's the one Link to the Past is in), take Termina Theory to replace Link, and then complete the plot.

Link naturally grabs hold of the completed Triforce after he completes the game, which he uses to put everything back to normal, sans Ganon. But a jumper who doesn't really care about fixing things can use it for whatever they want.

Granted, Ganon asked for total dominion over the worlds of Light and Dark, and he got, like... not really that. Like half that, at best. So the Triforce seems to have an upper limit power cap on wishes.
But still.

That's a pretty sweet deal.
>>
>>53420611
>Barry created flashpoint
With the price and mandatory drawback in place, why in the sweet fuck did you nerf being a speedster so much?

Are you going to rectify that mistake?
>>
>>53420701
It is a nice set of triangles tho
>>
>>53420636
Really? Isn't that usually a major sticking point in the Zelda games? I never looked into Minish Cap so I don't know anything about it. What else is different about it?
>>
>>53420724
It just plain does not factor into the story at all. There's this energy that's probably like Hylia's original power or something, but the Triforce? Nope.
>>
>>53420694
That's a fair amount of the drive locked off then. It honestly sucks that you can't discuss large swaths of our content because people will just take it as and occasion to take a huge dump on the thread, but whatever. That's why I downloaded the drive and don't post my chain here I guess.
>>
>>53420439
>>53420459
>The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap - 655
Race: Hylian
Drawbacks: Stoned (+200 - Elizabeth DeWitt) - Mandatory
Final Point Count: 1,200 CP
Origin: Mage
Perks:
-Magic - Fire (Free)
-Magic - Wind
-A Chest Full of Demons (Tuatha De Danann)
-Form Wrought By Wishes
-When On The Edge of Demise
-Speaking From A Pure Heart
-Delighting in Happiness
-Restoring Legends
Items:
-Figurines (Free)
-The Challenger (Free)

>The drawback was worse than everyone initially thought.
>because The Cat, of course, brought in fucking Gul'dan and The Sable King of Wolves to assist Vaati. Because otherwise it'd be "too one-sided."
>next thing I know I'm fighting a Vaati hopped up on tears, Soul of Light, Argent energy, Fel, and enough sacrificed demon souls, angel souls, a few giggatons of aether, and a stolen False Chaos Emerald to turn him into a right-and-proper pain in the ass.

>cut to jump end, Dragon-Mode Jumper and Vaati are brawling it out while Link, in a suit of power armor, is sword-dueling with The Black Wolf like this was a round of Soul Calibur. Only the stage was not fucking stable.

But you know, this beats the original Zelda run where I was mistake for Ganon and had Link stab me right in the damn ribs.
>>
>>53420619
Three of the capstones in wind waker are basically 'you have X characters quality'. If nothing else, those three should make you 'worthy' to get it.
>>
>>53420459
Does this version of Zelda have any good waifus?
>>
>>53420836
It has the Oracle games' version of Din, Nayru, and Farore, and a Malon cameo.
>>
>>53420836
it depends i guess, wouldn't the best waifu be seducing Zelda in all LoZ jumps, getting her as a companion/podding her. Zelda Harem
>>
File: 1394226111233.jpg (36KB, 268x395px) Image search: [Google]
1394226111233.jpg
36KB, 268x395px
Also just so people believe me when I say I'm still working on BC...

-Wings of the Ravens (50CP): It should come as no surprise that Tzeentch seems to favor those of the avian persuasion. Collecting all manners of interesting things, seen as having freedom of movement, and perceived as being devilishly intelligent has seen them fall under his favor. As a token of favor, not only will you be able to train and breed various birds of your own but they will understand your commands and carry them out faithfully. Birds you own will be smarter and faster than usual, and tend to adapt to your mannerisms well. As a bonus, you can choose to breed them to have their feathers be top quality in softness.
>>
File: bird.gif (1MB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
bird.gif
1MB, 500x291px
>>53420943
Yesss.
>>
File: fire emblem shadows of valentia.jpg (899KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem shadows of valentia.jpg
899KB, 2000x1000px
Disappearing Act (400 CP, Discount Veteran)
If you must, you could just “disappear” given the sufficient time and preparation. Not in a combat situation. Disappearing requires time you just don’t have in fights. But if people come at your doorstep looking for you, given a sufficient distraction you can adequately sneak off with enough belongings to survive comfortably for a war-weary soldier. No one will really know where you are, either. It would be like you just vanished.

...Of course, that doesn’t stop those tracking you from running into you later on, of course. Do be careful.

Strength For Others (400 CP, Discount Veteran)
Some say you’re too old for the battlefield. That you’re frail. That the young will outgrow you, some day. You don’t deny that, but what happens in the future doesn’t matter right now. The young are weaker than you right now, and that is why you must protect them. The weaker the people you are defending, the stronger you get in defending them.

Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia perks. Do you guys have any comments?
>>
>>53420836
Hylia. She's almost as lustful over link as Cia is.

And we all know what happened before Cia figured out he was taken.
>>
I usually try to keep my head down because I don't want to get caught in these brutal arguments, but I have a sense of justice that will not be extinguished.

>>53419862
Speaking for myself, I know that I never post my stuff here until giving it a thorough check at SB, because I am somewhat afraid of getting yelled at here. This bile toward SpaceBattles makes me worried that my jumps, which have their fair share of problems early on, will get crushed unless I take preliminary measures. So I generally don't come here until I'm ready.

>>53419855
Perhaps if the community here was not so alienated toward people from SpaceBattles, we wouldn't have this problem. If /tg/ claims to be the predominant authority on jumpchains, it's logical that we would want to post them here, even while also giving back to another community we are a part of. The SpaceBattles drive emerged in part as a way to build jumps without getting into overheated conflict with the community over here, but many of us wish we could just get along and accept that people can be of both forums.

I also want to add that it's kind of suspicious how, just after someone on SpaceBattles starts a WIP of his jump there, someone here just so happens to make a dibs claim on the setting. I think that the push against Lord Statera is very unfair.
>>
File: 1346252736835.jpg (90KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1346252736835.jpg
90KB, 667x800px
Jump # 116 Kung Fu Panda
Background: Way of the traveler (0)
Species: Fox (0)
Starting location: Valley of Peace

Perks
*Slither body Style (100)
*Rubber Body Style (0)
*Observation of Ways (0)

Companions:
*The furious Five (300)

Equipment
*Food Shop (300, Discount)
*Training Hall (600)

Drawbacks:
*Jump of the Dragon (+300)

Well I went a little long on the rambling for this one so I made a pastebin for it https://pastebin.com/XafLXKxY
>>
>>53421012
>Just after someone starts
I find it suspicious how that start date seems to change depending on what you're arguing for. When Statera tried to say his was first, it was over a month ago. Now you're saying he started the same day that Rose claimed it here?

It's a pretty basic thing to do SB-kun. If you want to get on here so bad, follow the rules as they are on here. Don't get pissy when you don't get first place if you didn't bother to claim it here.
>>
>>53421012
>Perhaps if the community
Except it's you guys who have alienated us. Banned jumps, constant broken bullshit in most jumps, being home to some of the most aggravating creators we've ever had, shit talking this community often and generally making no attempt to mend any bridges you burn. If anything, you guys often seem quite smug about your superiority in comparison to 4chan /jc/. Anyone can go look at your thread right now to see.1

And don't bother saying it's because you want to give back. Most of you just have some weird obsession with getting fame and recognition for this.
>>
>>53421040
>SB-kun
Insult creatively, you flakey pomegranate.

Or better yet, keep your mouth shut, you fuzzy walnut.
>>
>>53420943
YES! MORE ANIMAL MINIONS FOR ME!

>>53421003
Those both look really great, Nika, but I especially like that second one. Out of curiosity, does it scale with the threat? For example, a normal person compared to another person might not be considered weak, but a normal person compared to, say, a Terminator would definitely be weak in comparison.
>>
>>53421012
And now you're bringing up old arguments from previous threads.

Yeah, unless you claim something here before someone else does, you're not going to make a jump for this drive. We don't exactly have too many rules Cataquack but claims are one of the few clearly defined ones we have.
>>
File: Tzeentch.png (334KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
Tzeentch.png
334KB, 600x609px
>>53420988
>>53421063
LET BIRB BE SPREAD.

-Mark of Tzeentch (100CP): Whether it is branded upon the bearer’s flesh or a hidden mark upon one’s soul, this emblem glimmers as though Tzeentch himself was gazing upon those who have gained his favor. Those who bear it will find that their psionic might has been amplified significantly, enough to make a single bolt of lightning become a torrent of electricity. They will also find the uncovering and deciphering of secrets to be easier as well, for knowledge cannot be hidden from Tzeentch’s watchful eyes. Let the power be yours.

-Sindri’s Apprentice (100CP): All power demands sacrifice… and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life’s blood for the promise of power. But why should it be yours that is spilled, when there are others you could blind with ambition to pay the price? Your ability to manipulate other people has seen a dramatic spike in effectiveness, letting you figure out how to string someone along to place them in a position to use them or discard them as needed. So long as you are not overt in your treacherous ways, things should go fairly smoothly. Optionally, you may have a voice that just oozes with ambition as well.
>>
File: Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg (178KB, 727x575px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg
178KB, 727x575px
>>53420943
>>53421003

Nice
>>
>>53421012
You have learned nothing about interacting with 4chan
>>
>>53421143
Nice! Out of curiosity, does the Mark's benefits apply to psychic powers from other jumps as well?
>>
>>53421040
Look I made my first claim at the jump on April 13th. I released my first WIP of the jump about 2 weeks ago. There are stages to releasing a jump.

As an aside is there anyway for the /tg/ jumpdrive to have a disclaimer on it saying that you have to claim it on /tg/. in a really obvious place. Because I must admit I'm feeling kind of shortchanged.
>>
Has your jumper founded any conspiracies or secret societies?
What were they called?
Who was a member?
Why did the group exist?
How did they operate?
Any secret handshakes or occult symbology?
>>
>>53421190
You made your claim on SB only. You released your WIP on SB only.

No one but some of you guys on SB think that this is one giant community instead of two mostly separate communities that share some members.
>>
>>53421177
I do not know. I'm hesitant to say 'yes' or 'no' on that yet, the important thing for me was keeping it with canon and balancing it with Khorne's mark.

-Mark of Khorne (100CP): Reserved for those who have been noticed and favored by the God of War himself, this mark is often branded onto the chosen’s flesh, to serve as a symbol of favor and power for the rest of their days. This symbol, and the power it grants, now belongs to you. You will find your strength increased significantly, enough that even Astartes would seem like children to you and for weapons within your hands to be capable of withstanding the force your strength provides. Even more, the damage you deal during a charge is significantly increased while the damage you could take is significantly reduced. Go forth, and let them break under your might.
>>
>>53421190
Why don't you just put it on the SB drive and stop whinging about it?
If people want to jump what you make, they'll find it.
>>
>>53421058
First of all, only a couple of people have given SB a bad name over here from what I can tell, and a lot of the retellings here appear to be rumors instead of substantiated facts.

And I wouldn't call us smug. It's rather a sense of resentment at the perceived elitism and smugness over here regarding /tg/'s superiority. I try not to take sides in the disputes, but I do feel that people over here tend to be excessively harsh.

As for "fame and recognition", what's wrong with feeling a sense of pride and happiness that you made a beautiful work that others can use? Please also keep in mind that many of us like feedback, which requires a large audience to be effective, or else you get a bottleneck effect. As for myself, I like to expose my jumps to as many people as possible so they have the chance to read the document and learn about the jump.

>>53421040
I may have been a little off with the dates, butso I apologize if I embellished; the uncertainty in this whole matter just made me suspicious.

I understand that those are the rules, and I will respect that. However, rather than use this as a justification to crush Statera's idea, I think this should have been an opportunity for a session of "congress", so to speak. People should have come together to give their thoughts on how to revise the rules of jumps here so that jumps can be fairly meted without doing injustice to someone, whether it's Rose or Statera. Over time, laws need to be adjusted to meet changing situations. Such changes still require due consideration, but harsh reprisals that do not address the inherent problems only lead to further issues later on.

I've said my piece on what I think of this matter, and I will leave the rest up to people here. Besides, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Good night!
>>
>>53421219
>A couple of people
You mean most of those we interact with that aren't mainly users of 4chan instead.

We're harsh because you guys keep screwing up. There's plenty of people from SB that have made jumps with no fuss in the past. Just look at your own jumps recently. How much problems have you faced because you were from SB?

Don't you have a few dozen users on your own site?
>>
>>53421252
WIP from SB was done first, kiddo.

Rose should've had their shit together. I mean shit, apparently they're also working on Little Witch Academia and Terra Formars update.

How come we haven't heard jack or shit on any of those fronts?
>>
>more SB bitching
I give up. Fuck you people, I'm not dealing with this at 1 in the morning.
>>
>>53421211
Ah, okay, just thought I'd ask. Also, damn, that's a big increase. Going from normal human strength so smacking around Space Marines like they're kids is pretty crazy.
>>
>>53421219
>Revise the rules
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mate, listen. Injustice hasn't been done to Satera. If you forget to file your tax returns and get punished for it, that's your fucking fault. If you didn't know you had to, that's still your fault for not checking. Rose went through the proper channels. Satera didn't.

These rules have worked just fine for almost everyone else. They even work fine here. You only think they don't because you're still thinking this is a single community and claims made on one thread are treated as gospel on the other.
>>
File: 941[1].jpg (52KB, 578x691px) Image search: [Google]
941[1].jpg
52KB, 578x691px
>>53421219
>As for "fame and recognition", what's wrong with feeling a sense of pride and happiness that you made a beautiful work that others can use?
Conflating fame and recognition (external validation) with pride and happiness (internal validation) really illustrates the fundamental difference between anonymous and registered users.
>>
>>53421267
LWA isn't even done for 3-4 weeks yet. It's still airing. Terra Formars is an update. I've been told there's no need to hurry because people already have something to use between now and then so I've taken my time there.
>>
>>53421275
Go to sleep, anon. By the time you wake up the thread will have moved on.
>>
>>53421063
Hm, I hadn't thought of that. I'm inclined to say yes but I think that would bump it up to capstone level.
>>
>>53421190
When you made the claim does not fucking mean shit. Making a claim wasn't even a necessary requirement for making a jump, you're making a big deal out of it for nothing except your wounded pride.
>>
>>53421219
>I think this should have been an opportunity for a session of "congress", so to speak

The problem is that this site posts anominously and that there are always those guys who rage which ruins any chance for civil discussion. Also this is around the time that THAT GUY comes out to drag the thread in flames. I like this board but their is always this frustrating pattern.

Have the guy try again in like twelve hours when he's gone and see how the reception is then.
>>
>>53421321
Don't say this bullshit. It doesn't fucking matter if he has a finished fucking jump, if he made the claim on SB and someone on here decides the wold prefer one made here, then we won't fucking accept it. The only thing that matters is if it was claimed here. All other claims are invalid, all other jumps are invalid.
>>
File: just give up.png (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just give up.png
497KB, 1280x720px
>>53421303
The joke is that neither of them have either of those things.
>>
>>53421321
look I've made my peace with it. I just wanted to point out some facts. Regardless my point remains, we could have avoided all of this if somebody just told me that you needed to claim a jump here to get it on /tg/. Can anything be done to the google drive just to basically say heads up to people who want to make a jump.
Anyway, good night
>>
>>53421219
Okay. Here's a fix for you. Post your claims here when you claim it on SB. Wow, how easy was that? It only takes 2 minutes of work to click on over to this thread and type out a short sentence "I claim X jump".

Problem solved. Won't ever encounter this issue again as long as you dumbfucks can follow the basic rules of the community you want to get your stuff onto.
>>
NuBee!! Or anyone who knows really... Is the Harpoon quirk (Augment Type, Tier 2, Quirk 3) of Hero Academy based on anything or just made up? I tried the Wikia and found nothing, figured you guys would know.
>>
>>53421379
Did you even ask?
>>
>>53421379
Maybe if you were a regular user of /tg/, instead of somebody from another site seeking to use our tools for your own ends without being a part of the community this wouldn't have happened.
Another case of lurk more, really.
>>
>>53421199
Sorta? Picked one up in Infinite Stratos.
Maleperduis, because I am the biggest nerd.
A variety of people?
To serve the Jumper
Imagine the Red Army Faction, but with actual training and advanced weaponry. (Hell, the main front we use is Baader-Meinhof Arms Corp, again because I'm a nerd)
No, because that's silly.
>>
>>53421219
>people over here tend to be excessively harsh
Welcome to having actual standards.

>what's wrong with feeling a sense of pride and happiness that you made a beautiful work that others can use?
Because what you find beautiful isn't what others find beautiful. How hard can it be to understand that? Just because a jump is on the /tg/ drive does not mean it gains "fame and recognition". Look at all the jumps that exist only to be ignored, or better yet, the jumps that exist only to be used as shitpost fuel.
>>
>>53421407
Hey yeah! For all they go on about wanting recognition for their work and wanting to share 'beautiful jumps' with everyone here...they do seem an awful lot like they just use us in an attempt to get an ego boost before going back to their safe place and not dealing with anything bad.
>>
>>53421415
>Look at all the jumps that exist only to be ignored, or better yet, the jumps that exist only to be used as shitpost fuel.
Or all the jumps made by anons, who didn't even bother putting a name on their jump.
>>
>Jump to every single universe within the chain and get my spark
>Live for an eternity and travel through time and space.
>Withstand realities that don't even have the same rules as mine
>See shapes, colors and materials that only my mind at this point could comprehend
>Sing to the spheres of existence
>Drift endlessly
>Live
>Die
>Live
>Exist
>Cease
>Exist
>Trapped
>Destroy everything I can, not even making a dent in the infinite cosmos
>Build everything back out of guilt and know that I'll never be able to fully return what I destroyed and even if I did it's pointless because there's a reality where my intervention never happened anyway

I'm just going to lay down for a while... Yeah... Just a little while.
>>
File: Blending in.jpg (345KB, 728x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Blending in.jpg
345KB, 728x1191px
>>53421199

If I told you then it wouldn't be secret will it anon
>>
>>53421446
Wait, is that bad? I didn't put a name on either of mine.
>>
File: [WATER].gif (257KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
[WATER].gif
257KB, 400x272px
Land, Sea, or Sky, /jc/?
>>
>>53421416
Most people don't give a shit about the rules until it bites them in the ass. If these people from SB bothered learning a damn thing from what happened with their other jumpmakers they wouldn't be coming here to talk shit and cry foul. It's stupid that they come here for an ego boost when their jumps tend to have nothing special to them at all.
>>
File: Crona 32.jpg (83KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 32.jpg
83KB, 333x500px
>>53421395

No, that's one of the many OC Quirks. That one in particular was my idea.
>>
File: 1402841373879.jpg (2MB, 930x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1402841373879.jpg
2MB, 930x1236px
>>53421471
No, it's good. Do you even anon culture?
>>
>>53421471
Most people don't put a name on their jumps, that's just standard 4chan culture. Namefagging is asking to get shit on.
>>
>>53421219
>>53421452
You come off as a condescending prick CW, but let's talk about this.

Your problem is that you want something that almost no one else sees the need for. You can call it an injustice all you like but someone breaking a rule they didn't know about is not the fault of the rules.

We have very, very few rules that are kept to here. Most rules are more like traditions, being bended or broken with good enough reasons. Things like "If someone claims a jump here first, they have a right to it" or "Don't replace someone's jump without permission from that person". These are things that are very simple ideas and very easy to follow. If you don't follow them, yes, people are going to get mad and side against you. It's not an injustice when your guy broke the rules. It's not an injustice that he didn't hear of the rule when it's such a commonly known fact. He didn't ask, he didn't check, he just assumed and that made an ass out of him.

There is no reason to talk about changing the claims rule because it didn't fail. It worked as intended. The person who made their claim first had their claim protected. The one who tried to steal that claim was rebuffed. If your friend made a claim here first, he'd have been protected. But he didn't. Thus we have this situation.
>>
>>53421513
I realise that middle paragraph was unclear. Those quoted examples were examples of things that were actual rules.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (1MB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
1MB, 245x138px
I know this is kinda trivial but how do you unsheathe your sword?
>>
>>53421541
I lift my kilt.
>>
File: net sword.gif (523KB, 291x259px) Image search: [Google]
net sword.gif
523KB, 291x259px
>>53421541
>>
What would be the difference of a marriage quirk between Fiber master + meatball and Fiber body + meatball?
>>
File: something like this.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
something like this.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>>53421541
>>
Man, you fuckers really are delusional if you think anyone would ever deal with you or this place willingly. People post jumps here because this is the only drive that matters. SB may have its own drive, but you have to be retarded to think that people consider that drive anything other than 'the drive for jumps /jc/ refuses to accept on their drive out of severe autism'.

This place's drive has 800 jumps on it. It's the main drive, and nobody would be a part of this community if this place didn't claim authority over that drive. The only thing you fuckers are worth is getting jumps onto that drive, and when you block perfectly good ones out of mind numbing retardation, you invalidate the one thing that gives this place a reason to exist.

This community is worthless if it prevents jumps from getting on it's drive or kills content out of an autistic need to protect its shitstain of an identity. It doesn't matter because anyone who cares won't be affected, but it really goes to show how overwhelmingly idiotic this particular community is.
>>
>>53421513
This doesn't even broach the point that we wouldn't have this situation if the jumpmaker wasn't so insistent that his jump needed to be on the drive despite not even being a member of this community. He was told multiple times that there was no problem with him making his jump for SB, he was the one who refused to even consider it.

His justifications for it are pretty feeble when you consider that SB's most prolific jumpmaker is pretty much the antithesis of everything he tried to use as justification.
>>
File: Bastard!! Jumpchain v1.pdf (202KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bastard!! Jumpchain v1.pdf
202KB, 1x1px
Welp anyway, this is my full jump. Critque's would be great.

BY the way, I'm here to stay
>>
>>53421541
Usually don't bother with sheathes for anything that isn't mostly there for looks. Anything I'd actually use is just floating around me at the time or called out of a pocket dimension to then float around me.
>>
File: its beautiful.jpg (2MB, 1000x5757px) Image search: [Google]
its beautiful.jpg
2MB, 1000x5757px
>>53421541
Idont have a sword but i now have an excuse to post this obscure part of Gundam histoy
>>
>>53421562
Yeah, shit posting is pretty much going to send any support you might have into negatives.
>>
>>53421488
Neat. I'll be taking it. Still going through them though, trying to think of something to "marry" it with.
>>
>>53421557
removing your name does nothing to hide who you are after you've already revealed your powerlevel
>>
>>53421562
Don't bother, we won't accept it's existence no matter what you do or say. Someone else claimed it here, so your jump might as well not exist, because the only jumps we accept on our drive are made by our jumpmakers.
>>
File: 1457942877880.jpg (40KB, 480x585px) Image search: [Google]
1457942877880.jpg
40KB, 480x585px
>>53421541
My sword is also a cane, and a bracelet. It's always unsheathed. It's just not always a sword.
>>
>>53421562
This is so garbage.
>>
>>53421557
>It doesn't matter because anyone who cares won't be affected
Well I'm glad we're all on the same page.
Now if you hate it so much here, why don't you fuck off?
>>
>>53421562
All of this arguing over a jump this bad and this obvious a power grab. God damn do I wish people could notice shit posters like you.
>>
File: hinoka.gif (4MB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
hinoka.gif
4MB, 500x277px
>spin a weapon so fast it slows your fall

I need perks for this, gif related.
>>
>>53421583
>>53421600
I'd like to point out that we can't adequately judge that anon's jump until this fag is gone
>>
>>53421379
>Anyway, good night

>>53421562
>BY the way, I'm here to stay

Where's that one infographic that breaks down forum dramawhores when you need it?
>>
Even when they're told they aren't welcome, they try to force their stuff through regardless.

Guess we've just met the new SJ-Chan. Sadly SJ's stuff was at least neater looking.
>>
>>53421541

I learned some Iaido stuff from my a friend of my in-chain martial arts master, so usually quick draw stuff.

>>53421554

Fiber Master + Meatball would emphasize controlling flesh in the form of fibers both your own and others once you can touch them, probably allowing you to weave people into textiles and garments, maybe also controlling normal textiles to a lesser degree and mixing them together with flesh textiles.

Fiber Body + Meatball on the other hand would probably be more like extreme bodily control with Meatball Potential. Your body is made of fibers by default with all the benefits that lie therein, including the increased physical stats and healing based abilities but also the inherent weaknesses playing off each other in a mean way. (Meatball's effect break with enough damage + you become easier to damage to certain things = major weaknesses to extremes of hot and cold)

Lots of similarities and crossover I imagine with the line being drawn on external vs internal focuses.
>>
>>53421483
Sea. Hoenn sucks though.
>>
>>53421577

Awesome, I really liked that one. Good luck with thinking of something.
>>
>>53421562
I'm just going to use this one instead.
>>
>>53421643
At least post with your name on Statera
>>
>>53421602
No. Because the drive is your drive, so no matter what I want, if I want to play jumpchain, I have to deal with you subhumans. Thankfully I have your entire drive downloaded anyway so I don't actually have to really interact with you, but I felt the need to point out that you and your part of the jumpchain community was worthless overall on top of being complete shit.
>>
File: Dean Martin.jpg (329KB, 712x888px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Martin.jpg
329KB, 712x888px
I suspect that all this anger on both sides is a cover for overwhelming sexual tension.

>When the claims hit your thread like a big piece o' bread, that's amore
>When the jump doesn't shine cause it wasn't on time, that's amore

>When you angrily claim they're just in it for fame, signore
>'Scuse me, but you see, back in dear old /jc/, that's amore

When will SB and /jc/ stop hate-banging each other and get married, anons?
>>
>>53421624
And causing just as much shitposting so they can force their brief ego boost through. And they say we're at fault for making them hate us.
>>
>>53421614
>>53421609
>>53421605
>>53421602
Fellas, it is way too early for me to get into this barny. But I should point out someone uploaded the guy's jump into the Upload Jumps Here folder so you might need to give Brutus a shout
>>
>>53421653
> i'm mad because i'm not internet popular
please, continue crying, i'm sure someone might listen
>>
File: i am a shadow the true self.png (247KB, 680x406px) Image search: [Google]
i am a shadow the true self.png
247KB, 680x406px
>>53421654
Not this fortune-cookie nonsense again.
>>
It feels wrong to take the Sisters of Battle jump when I plan on going full Chaos in Black Crusade.
>>
>>53421654
When /jc/ learns to actually make good jokes instead of endless reposting salty memes

So, never basically
>>
>>53421669
As it should.
>>
>>53421681
hahahahaha
>>
>>53421562
This looks neat. I've wanted a Bastard!!! Jump for a while now.
>>
Anon do your jumper wear masks and if you do what's it look like?
>>
>>53421681
If you're gonna shitpost, at least be good at it. This is pathetic.
>>
>>53421654
I'd say the same thing for the anti-Dirge poster but it seems pretty one sided. I don't know if Dirge even knows he exists.
>>
>>53421562
Fix your formatting. If other SBers like Dirge can do basic formatting, there's no reason why you can't.
>>
>>53421676
>good jokes
>existing

How naive.
>>
Posting this for critique, thought I am a on my phone so I might not answer till tomorrow, sorry in advance for the grammar.

Vox dei (100 cp) Free Drop-in: Saying that you have an angelic voice is an understatement, your voice is now pleasant to hear, background noises tend to stop when you speak and your pronunciation is impeccable. Lastly when you want to stay hiding people will have a hard time location where your voice comes from.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness (100 cp) Free Drop-In: The ancient times were not exactly one of the most clean in human history, good thing dirt, mud and other nasty stuff like blood seems to wash of you and your clothes without any effort on your part. You could wear a white robe, swim in a pond of mud and be completely spotless.

The wrath of Jumper in all its fury (200cp) Discount Drop-In: Let your enemies tremble around your might and power jumper! It seems you have gained a reputation of someone who you shouldn't mess with in a bad day. Wherever that's true or not, you will find it easier to intimidate other people, lest they face your fury. Just try not to abuse this if you have no means of backing up your threats, as no matter how powerful you are said to be, there will be men crazy, brave or stupid enough to try to confront you regardless of your reputation.

I'd like to use this topic to clear up that I was the one that claimed the Kino no Tabi jump many weeks ago, I just didn't use my name because I thought claiming a jump before making the one I am making might cause flak, but now I decided to clear up before the unlikely case that this causes a controversy

1/2
>>
>>53421562
The order of the origins at the beginning is different from the order of the perklines. Can you change that? Really triggers my autism.
>>
>>53421625
Do quirks have to date before they get married?
>>
>>53421712

Just a test bro (400 cp) Discount Drop-in: God works in mysterious ways and now so do you jumper! You see you can now use your mysteriousness as a way to excuse your actions. Convincing someone to almost kill their son? a test to see his loyalty, burn your neighbor's house and steal his animals? you felt that he was stuck in the past and had to restart anew, ruined someone's life to the point everything and everyone they loved is gone? just a testing his faith and resolve. The success of this will vary depending on what are you doing and your relationship with the person. Going back to the example above, burning your neighbor's house may work more than once if he is a close friend or one of your disciples/followers, but if he is not one of this things the only thing that will happen is that you will end with a burned house and a very pissed off neighbor.
???(600) Discount Demon: Mankind prides itself in being above animals, possessing the capacity of thought and reason, but you know the truth about the nature of man. They are more close to pigs and other filthy animals than they think, requiring just a simple push and they will end up overcome by their primal desires. Whether solely by your mere presence or by a more active approach you now have the ability to awaken this primal nature. Creating degeneracy of the likes seen in Sodom and Gomorrah will be as easy as lifting a finger, with the more people succumbing to their nature the more your power and reach will increase. Perhaps you will be able to corrupt God's chosen ones and his loyal soldiers with time and experience.

2/2
>>
>>53421712
Oh hey Genesisanon. This looks pretty good, though out of curiosity what are you using for the jump? Just canon Genesis or the extra stuff (like the Book of Enoch/Lilith/etc) as well?

>spoiler
Huh, didn't even know someone claimed that. Well, good luck with that, then.
>>
>>53421657
Joyous
>>
File: Small Crona 5.png (117KB, 288x392px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 5.png
117KB, 288x392px
>>53421710
>Implying people don't know about puns
>As if they're a-non existence
Wow, the most blatant shit posting of the week.
>>
File: 1277700896261.jpg (54KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277700896261.jpg
54KB, 720x480px
>>53421669
Yesssssssss.

Give in to the temptation.
>>
>>53421614
It won't be that hard because honestly this jump isn't that good. Organization is already not very good, formatting is sub-par even by SB standards, the whole arrangement of portions for a jump that isn't even half the size of Light of Terra or that long Final Fantasy makes things obnoxious to read through since you need to read the fine print everywhere. Fluff is basically non existent, it's more of just manual explanations than anything. I read through the jump and still know barely anything about what this setting is actually about and it doesn't hook my interest.

Can't be that hard to make something better.
>>
> say yesterday that I enjoyed this place because it lacked the essence of garbage that is /cyoag/
> shitposting everywhere today
It's like clockwork, I swear
>>
>>53421765
What did you expect? This place was born of /cyoag/. There is no escape.
>>
>>53421697
You can't post this without following through anon. Go with Bravery, Justice, and Righteousness.
>>
>>53421765
We go through phases, revolving around either the bad blood between SB and /jc/ or our resident shitposter's screaming over certain jumpmakers and their jumps.
>>
>>53421721

That's traditional way of doing it, but if the marriage is forced you tend to get a dysfunctional relationship. It's a sad sight really.
>>
>>53421562
When even a slice of life TTRPG jump from SB somehow has more variety than your jump, you know you have a fucking problem.
>>
>>53421817
What do you expect? He actually admitted last thread he made it for power.
>>
>>53421826
If lying was really a sin your tongue would be stained black.
>>
>>53421834
>discolored tongue
>not extended nose

Do you even curses, anon?
>>
>>53421834
You can go and look. He said he loved the series for it's powerful abilities and made it to get them.

>>53417963
>>
File: Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg (576KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg
576KB, 4092x2893px
>>53421817
>slice of life TTRPG jump

Wait, that's a thing that exists? Name please?
>>
>>53421878
That might be true but I find that accusing someone of that sort of behaviour never goes anywhere. If you think it's true, then you'll look like the better man for not deigning to that level. If it's not true, then you won't look like an idiot for saying it is happening when it's not.
>>
>>53421861
>50 chapters.
We have jumps made from sixty minute movies with more content and flavour than this jump.
>>
>>53421887
I mean, when we're on an anonymous image board, I don't think it matters, but more power to you. I guess it's why this general isn't shit all the time.
>>
>>53421890
They're long chapters too. The series went on a monthly basis later on so each chapter has 40-50 pages, instead of the usual 20 or so most manga chapters have. So in reality it's more like 100 normal manga chapters. Almost as long as say, Hellsing.
>>
File: Wrist Buttons.jpg (40KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wrist Buttons.jpg
40KB, 852x480px
>>53420611
Will it be an update or a part 2 like the MCU jump?

>>53421199
Made some Aglets

>>53421456
>I'm just going to lay down for a while... Yeah... Just a little while.

Enjoy your rest Jumper

>>53421541
Unsheathe from a portal , can be done in mid-air and is a great way to surprise foes

>>53421765
Tis but a cycle anon
>>
>>53421765
It's always been like this.

You know, earlier today I was looking through the archives to find something out about SMT, and the depths of bullshit goes back; you can see the same patterns hundreds of threads ago.

It was fucking painful to read, because it was like I was there watching it happen in real time, the destruction of a jumpmaker's hopes and dreams.

Point is, this place is awful, and has always been awful. Don't hold out any hope for this place, always expect the worst, and don't even bother to think of making anything for these petulant man-children, because all you'll get is ungrateful, entitled little shits acting like it's an insult to them that they would have to accept something made for them, especially if it isn't literally perfect or exactly what they want.
>>
>>53421883
Golden Sky Stories.
>>
>>53421912
Timmy please. I know you're a growing boy but I don't even think you can spell nihilism, much less ascribe to its philosophies.

Just go outside and play honey.
>>
File: KittyNep.png (828KB, 735x1077px) Image search: [Google]
KittyNep.png
828KB, 735x1077px
>>53421926
Huh. Neat. I'll have to check it out. It's times like this that I regret my habit of not jumping to any setting I'm not actually familiar with.

Thanks, anon!
>>
>>53421912
Obviously you don't frequent 4chan, my dude. Shitposters are eternal.

Anon said to be a better person,
but it's really hard when you make it so obvious who you are.
>>
File: 063 - fBgNRRK.png (25KB, 208x272px) Image search: [Google]
063 - fBgNRRK.png
25KB, 208x272px
>>53421483
FUCK THE OCEAN

Nothing good can come from disturbing its depths! Nothing! You fool! Leave it alone! That's where monsters sleep...leave them be. Else you wake them up and they punish you for them!

The sky seems all nice and sweet, but it can get cold and boring up there. Not to mention it's bad if you're afraid of heights!

Which leaves the land...TEAM MAGMA BABY!

>>53421541
I grab his hand and yank him to the side, as he transforms into his sword form. And then I post super cool!

Or for Zephie's Chain, I take the glittering scarf from around my waist and spin it, then I stab the air while holding it. It wraps around on itself and becomes the spear, ANGER. My other spear, REGRET, is typically a ring that has three glittering crystals in it. They are the crystallized concepts of reflection, empathy, and change. That's because I forged those three crystals in the spear. Yes the caps are necessary. Yes it's supposed to be overdramatic and humorously edgy sounding.

They're not swords, but that's because the only swords I have in the other chains are the daichis and they're always by my side or sheathed, and I don't really do anything dramatic outside of them transforming.
>>
>>53421926
>an SB jump
>made by Dirge when he didn't hate us
This is advanced shitposting.
>>
>>53421936
Maybe you should stay there and never come back. Anyone who visits SB is unwelcome here.
>>
>>53421912
One thing has changed, and it's that the shitposter never used to bring up SB nearly as much as they do nowadays.
>>
>>53421971
Maybe you should go to SB and make an account and shitpost there, since you care about it so much.

In the meantime, I'll be over here making builds for all of his jumps because fun things are fun.
>>
>>53421971
It's on our fucking drive you shithead.
>>
Hey guys, check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=iIMrFnl5NiA
>>
>>53421996
No it's not.
>>
>>53421996
We have other SB jumps on our drive as well, it doesn't change that they're SB jumps.
>>
>>53422003
Well that's cool. I hope they stay true to the lore of the series.
>>
It has been

three threads now

Remove the sticks from your goddamn anal openings already.
>>
>>53422003
I'm so hyped. It looks fantastic.
>>
Any news on how the WoW update is going?
>>
Can we not go even one fucking thread without this? Can we not have even one decent thread where we talk about jumps, and no one screams about how much they hate SB, or our own jumpmakers, or ourselves?
>>
Does anyone have the newest version of Overwatch? The one in the Drive isn't the most recent one.
>>
HOW DO I DEFUSE THIS BOMB
>>
File: 1380054850931.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380054850931.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gods_of_Law

Huh, apparently early on in WHFB, there were originally Gods of Law that contrasted the Chaos Gods and were just as dangerous and extreme.
>>
>>53422017
>>53422043
No, friends. The ride never ends for us. We are the damned.
>>
We've wasted well over a hundred posts on bitching and whining. It's time to stop.
>>
>>53422054
Give it to SB. Maybe when it explodes they'll die for good this time.
>>
>>53422062
Thought he lost everything, then he lost a whole lot more.
>>
I want to kill the gods in Greek Myth and take their power, but beyond killing them, I don;t know how to turn that into taking their power. Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas?
>>
>>53422062
Still mad about Aku's death.
>>
>>53422056
>Forces of Chaos come from the North
>Forces of Law come from the South
>Everyone else is just stuck in-between
End Times would have been a lot crazier, that's for sure.
>>
Do you guys think WHFB Magic would sync up well with 40k Psyker powers?
>>
>>53422098
Sacrifice from Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy War is just what you're searching for.
>>
>>53421654
>Dean Martin
10/10 taste bretty cool guy
>>
>>53422143
Theoretically yes, but as with either option you should be careful.
>>
Guys, putting this chain bit up to vote because I'm indecisive:

Wuxia for Jumper to obtain a Mentor.
or
Yu-Gi-Oh basic card games to obtain a Rival.
>>
>>53422258
>whynotboth.avi

But if you can't, go Rival.
>>
>>53422258
Go play a children's card game with your Rival, anon.
>>
So I know Hamon is supposed to slow down your ageing if you keep using it, but by how much? Was that ever clarified?
>>
File: kaiba_doesnt_fuck_around.png (427KB, 678x505px) Image search: [Google]
kaiba_doesnt_fuck_around.png
427KB, 678x505px
>>53422258

Get yourself a rival anon
>>
>>53422340
Nice job.
>>
Let's try that again.

Well I think this should be ready for the drive now. If I missed anything or I forgot to do something I said I would, just remind me.

Changelog:
>Tidied up the formatting
>Added a few more drawbacks
>Clarified some perks
>You can choose to have already performed the ritual if you take The Brave and the Bodolf
>New companion option
>Drop-In has been replaced with Genius, but histories and memories are optional for all origins

>>53422356
MISTAKES WERE MADE
>>
>>53422313
It's weird, it doesn't exactly slow your aging, it slows the effects of aging, which while it may as well be the same thing apparently isn't. As for by how much, it depends on your skill level, the more skilled you are the less you appear to age, but the more you are able to sense your own aging. As for the effect it was never clarified, but it at least seems to be something where a sixty year old can seem to be in their twenties.
>>
>>53422003
That's a fantastic looking Pachinko ad.
>>
Vampires are cool.
>>
>>53422461
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1483250324297.jpg (83KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1483250324297.jpg
83KB, 800x1067px
>>53422524
Sure, if you're some kind of heretic that thinks abominations are cool.
>>
File: evilvampire.jpg (51KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
evilvampire.jpg
51KB, 600x775px
>>53422524
Pictured: Cool
>>
>>53422524
They're alright. Sometimes. In some settings.
Hellsing vamps are the only vampires I really like.
>>
>>53422379
Magic is a sin.
>>
>>53420437
That pic made laugh because I'm a bad person.
>>
>>53422658
Then why does God love David Blaine?
>>
>>53422598
To be fair, if the vampires weren't chaos based, didn't require an absurd amount of blood, and had superhuman abilities, the imperium would totally love them. I mean at worst they would be like a combat servitor that required new blood as part of their maintenance. Course with how things go in 40k they would have to be either a race of abhumans, chaos based, or some sort of Archeotech, possibly abhumans caused by Archeotech. True undead that aren't chaos based would not fit in well in 40k.
>>
>>53422627
How cute and nonthreatening.
>>
>>53422684
Let's be honest, the High Lords of Terra are basically vampires.
>>
>>53422683
Best argument I've ever heard.
>>
>>53421304
So you are one of those who claims everything as an anon but does nothing? Please, just release your claim and let this end.

You didn't do things right and you're obviously just trying to stir shit.
>>
>>53422684
They already have vampires in the Imperium. They're the Blood Angels Space Marine chapter.

•Pale - Check
•Good Looking - Double Check
•Drink blood - Part their initiation rights is drinking the blood of Sanguinius.
•Sleep in a coffin - They become Space Marines by sleeping in a coffin, which replaces their blood with some off Sanguinius' which remakes their radiation scarred bodies into beautiful superhuman soldiers.
•Crave Blood - Red thirst is this.
•Immortal - Dante the chapter master of the Blood Angels is well over 1000 years old. One the oldest beings in the Imperium, not counting Big E, & Robogirlyman.
>>
File: Fukken Heretics.jpg (183KB, 780x739px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken Heretics.jpg
183KB, 780x739px
>>53422997
>>
>>53421190
I think it's fine for you just to put it on the drive. It's a mostly complete jump, and the other person doesn't have a valid claim, nor even a WIP.
There are some people here who really really hate SB and will screech at you until you leave because they are idiots. Try to ignore them.
>>
>>53422379
Regarding concerns about the Skyfather perk, you said that you would add clarification about being able to use the perk in place of magic. You were using it as a major selling point for the perk, but it does not appear as such in the jump.

You also said that you were going to look at ways to buff the Skyfather perk in some way, given that the other capstones are immediately useful but this perk is only catches up after many, many years. However, the perk seems entirely unaltered.
>>
File: Pingin.jpg (26KB, 570x549px) Image search: [Google]
Pingin.jpg
26KB, 570x549px
I want to hug people , know any good perks for that?

Also any named jumpers you want to hug?
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53423129

Valeria.
>>
>>53420593
none in the way indicated by the pic.
however, we all play that game where you all try to make as many unique, related puns over the course of a conversation as possible while maintaining dialogue coherence.
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>53423129
No
Stop that this instant.
>>
>>53423129
They aren't directly related to hugging but CCS has some about being a good and loving person, which I hear makes you more likely to hug and be hugged.

And no. I don't hug much anymore.
>>
>>53423161
>No
>Stop that this instant.

You need a hug

>>53423162
>They aren't directly related to hugging but CCS has some about being a good and loving person, which I hear makes you more likely to hug and be hugged.
>And no. I don't hug much anymore.

Thanks anon
>>
>>53423153
Buy a plane ticket you dingus
>>
>>53421359
But in the same thread where those Rose person claimed it, it was mentioned in a linked post that Statera was working on one; so it was common knowledge that he was working on Bastard!, even if he didn't come here in person. So why doesn't he have a claim to it?

>>53421389
Because he didn't know, and even if he did, there are so many crossposters, it would have been reasonable to assume they would have mentioned it here... which they did.
>>
Does anyone know any good regeneration perks available to a pretty early bitch-tier jumper?

I was banking on grabbing hommunculus from FMA, but that plan fell flat as all shit, so I'm currently desperate for alternatives.

I figured I would pester the thread in my search, since I'm being kept awake through boredom and willpower alone.
>>
>>53421485
3 strikes. You're out!
Seriously, if you're going to samefag, please don't be so obvious about it.
>>
>>53423129
>>53423153
I thought this was a blue board?
At least spoiler that stuff.

Next thing you know, someone will bring up headpats and handholding!
>>
>>53421562
Neat, nice.
Thanks Statera.
Please ignore the anti-SB idiots, we have too many of them and to make things worse, they samefag like it's going out of style.
>>
>>53423186
Overlord is fine as an early jump if you become The 42nd Supreme Being. You could get an equipment set with regeneration effects, and I think some of the races might have regen.
>>
File: Crona 34.jpg (60KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 34.jpg
60KB, 500x562px
>>53423190
I'd hold Val's hand all night long. I'd hug Alice and Rose too.
>>
>>53421900
And Hellsing's jump is tiny, anon.

>>53421912
Well, that's sad. Perhaps I should just keep my jumps to myself now.

>>53422008
Yes, it makes them both. They don't have to be one or the other.

>>53422054
Red wire. it is always the red wire.

>>53422076
Could you be any more obvious in your naked hatred for SB. Who hurt you?

>>53422104
What! Should not have read that spolier.
>>
>>53422977
This Rose character claimed she (I assume) didn't want to 'compete' but her actions make it clear that what she really wants is to 'win'.
Or stir up shit. Either or.
>>
>>53422054
Just use your technopathy, dude.
>>
File: Forbidden 200.jpg (44KB, 391x558px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden 200.jpg
44KB, 391x558px
>>53423246
This is a ship I completely missed

Is this shit one sided or has there been some reciprocation?

I mean, you know she'd probably eat you right?

I don't know why I'm so interested in this development
>>
>>53423264
>>53422977
I know you're probably the shitposter ban dodging for the fifth time today (seriously, I've seen all your posts deleted multiple times, you scumbag), but Val herself vouched for Rose, so that should be proof enough right there. Unless you wanna give more evidence as to who you are?
>>
>>53423301
>Multiple post don't agree with my opinion
>It must be the shitposter!

Shitposter please go and stay go
>>
>>53423286
I've once saw the horror of them flirting each other right out in the open the sick degenerates.

Val even put "Special thanks to the most cutest guy ever, Nubee." in Tomb Kings like living incarnation of evil she is!
>>
>>53423313
You're so transparent I can see your rotting guts.
>>
>>53423324
I'm still not convinced that this isn't an elaborate ruse and 'bee won't get eaten.
>>
>>53423313
>>53423313
Yeaaah, pretty sure it's the whole "Long line of posts responding to an argument hours later all within minutes of each other and starting by replying to the early ones before going to later posts"

Makes you look real suspicious.
>>
>>53423286
Full reciprocation

>>53423363
Who says I haven't already? Ohoho
>>
>>53423363
Or maybe Nubee was already eaten and the Nubee we have here is just a fake clone made by Val to trick us!
>>
>>53423161
>Implying you don't want the Emperor to hold you in his strong, loving arms.
>>
>>53423161
I wanna corrupt that nun
>>
>>53423375
Hell he made four other posts beyond those two all responding to an ancient argument, that you didn't catch. It's pretty obvious what he's doing
>>
>>53423324

I put similar thanks in Hero Academia.

>>53423286
>>53423363

Sorry, wanted to wait till Val responded. Full reciprocation~ I'm pretty okay with being eaten.
>>
>>53423390
A Bee clone --made of bees?!

My briefcase full of BEES ought to put a stop to that!
>>
>>53423153
Isn't Vals jumper famous for eating people
>>
>>53423405
No I know he made a bunch of posts. I just didn't bother linking them all. If he's not putting in any effort to hide his samefagging, why would I do any effort to point it out?
>>
>>53423385
Hey Val, which is the worst faction in Warhammer? Is it the Halflings?
>>
>>53423420
Good point, I guess.
>>
File: 1384289622646.jpg (198KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1384289622646.jpg
198KB, 900x1273px
Sisters of ordo hospitalia are best sisters.
>>
>>53423414
Because it's you saying that, I'm imagining a bunch of bees with Nicolas Cage heads and are carrying tiny wands.
>>
>>53423424
With your lewd inclination I thought you'd like Famulus. They're one step away from being Bene Gesserit concubines/wives.
>>
>>53423395
>Implying the Emprah's Momonga impression wouldn't make such a hug very uncomfortable.
Skeletons are fun to hang out with and get drunk with, but they're not very comfy unless you're a skeleton too.
>>
>>53423418

You're not wrong, one of her Jumpers is very much known for that.
>>
>>53423422
Canon with an army book? High Elves. Coz they're boring.

Overall? Halflings.
>>
File: Snapeolas Cage.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Snapeolas Cage.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>53423430
I like the way you think. Ten points to Slytherin.
>>
>>53423385
Well
This makes my complicated feelings all the easier to process.

>>53423395
>>53423401
Come now anon, now is not the time for hugging.
That comes later.
>>
>>53423436
It's kinda funny to me that the official books shit on them so hard too. I mean, they're basically described as the ugliest things too. Uglier than Dwarves, who are described kinda flatteringly looking back.
>>
>>53423431
One can lewd and heal at the same time anon.
>>
>>53423436
Well they're basically just your standard perfect elves.
>>
>>53423465
With the right perks, you can use lewd TO heal.

Just be careful you don't end up with regrets. So many regrets. All the regrets.
>>
What would be a better Tier 3 Quirk for a mad scientist Jumper, Paralyzation or Synesthesia?

Paralyzation would allow me to operate on just about anyone I wanted.
While Synesthesia, well others have already pointed out its advantages. Plus it would allow me to say "I literally taste the rainbow!"
>>
File: Dearemperorhow.jpg (46KB, 365x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dearemperorhow.jpg
46KB, 365x320px
>>53423486
Stare not into the warp for too long, lest it turn its dark gaze upon you.
>>
>>53422143

Kinda - I think it'd be a bit different though. Maybe closer to how Sorcery functions.

Psykers tap into the Warp directly, but in FB, warp energy is emitted across the land, and tapped by mages.
>>
>>53423493

Do you wanna emphasize the mad or the scientist part more? If you wanna emphasize the science, I say boost Paralyzation so you can more easily acquire samples and subjects. If you wanna go full on loony, go Synesthesia since you'll be able to experience science like no one ever has before. Then, using that experience you can try to word it to others as they just stare confused.
>>
I'm really bad at deciding how to combine powers like this. It's gonna take me forever to make a hero academy build.
>>
File: asuka langley cage.jpg (281KB, 413x750px) Image search: [Google]
asuka langley cage.jpg
281KB, 413x750px
>>53423510
I'm not sorry.

We had it coming.
>>
>>53423511
Sorcery is more like Daemonology in Fantasy, because it involves directly contacting a daemon and getting it to do something. As far as direct analogues, Psykers are most like Dhar/Dark Mages.
>>
>>53423514

Well, you could always take a few powers you think have potential, and then throw it up on the thread for us to build you a combo-power.

Slightly less chance of it all going wrong than asking about the consequences of a Wish.
>>
>>53423514
Get a Noumu if you want the powers so badly but can't afford so many for yourself.
>>
File: Light and Dark.jpg (77KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Light and Dark.jpg
77KB, 1024x768px
So which side do you choose more often?
>>
>>53421562
I'm not familiar with the series's timeline, but could you split it into ten year blocks? Or at least make portion 1 ten years long but ending at the same time?
>>
>>53423719
Darkness, but I try to be a goodguy.

Light burns my eyes and hurts my head.
>>
>>53423719
When it comes to shitposters, summer and samefags, Darkness all the way
Otherwise I'm a dedicated servant of the light
>>
>>53423436
Val, you should talk to Brutus about people trying to drop that Statera guy's jump into uploads, just so you're aware, considering the shitposter has ban dodged and is agitating for it again.
>>
File: God Doom.jpg (92KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
God Doom.jpg
92KB, 640x574px
>>53423719
>Not being powerful enough to be dark but being called light because no one can oppose yo
>>
>>53423719
Which one is the one with the fire to burn the abominations and heretics?

That one.
>>
>>53423762
She already mentioned it to him on the IRC.
>>
File: 1494528171472.jpg (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494528171472.jpg
131KB, 800x800px
>>53423792
But Doom is a god of light. He just wants to kill stretchy man, and honestly who can blame him?
>>
>>53423819
Is it possible to win that war scenario in 10 years in the soroitas jump? Cause I fuckin love that jump.

I just wasnt sure about taking a scenario that would lock me in my entire time.
>>
Magic has always felt a little... lacking in magnitude when compared to Ki and some verses technology. How would one get truly galaxy+ shaking magical power?
>>
File: Crona 24.jpg (453KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.jpg
453KB, 750x750px
Bah, hey, I'm looking for some setting with interesting samples I can take for new monsters as I try to expand my monster city's racial diversity, but all of the settings of interest I marked down are too interesting or cool for me to not want to play around there. Does anyone know some good Jumps with cool or unique monsters/races/organic things and a short plot or boring/simple setting?
>>
File: 1441506723190.jpg (159KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1441506723190.jpg
159KB, 843x1200px
>>53423834
Depending on the power you bring to the table it's possible to win it in a day, but if you're going by what's offered in the jump, a decade or 2 is about right.

The war is the one that locks you in until it's done, yes.
>>
>>53423841
I disagree as you can use enchanting to stack its self until it can do anything.

When you get down to it anything you can do with tech can be done with magic, a lot of thd time it can be done easier and better as well. For instance tech often requires you to have things like heatsinks and power batteries, which can easily be replaced by cold runes and electricity charms.

Chi is mainly body energy and is sometimes interchangeable with magic, just use magic for the same lurposes to get similar results many times, but then again maybe you should make superior gear and beat chi like that.
>>
>>53423871
Anything off hand that doesn't require extensive infrastructure though?
>>
>>53423841
Magic being lacking compared to Ki really depends on the setting. I think DBZ is the only one with galaxy level ki usage.

If you go the magic god route in Toaru they're easily galaxy+ level.
>>
File: IMG_1044.jpg (194KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.jpg
194KB, 400x400px
>>53422379
Hey CJ there's a bunch of blank pages randomly in there. You probably wanna look into that.
>>
File: 1477950495907.png (8KB, 122x116px) Image search: [Google]
1477950495907.png
8KB, 122x116px
>>53422379
>Take Old King Jumper
>Your future self was actually strong enough to take over the bullshit that is the world of marvel
>>
>>53423887
What are you asking? Tech require loads of infrastructure, and chi requires loads of beforehand training. Both have their own requirements of infrastructure as does magic.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Oh and btw. Pic related.
>>
>>53423719
>Pingin
Light because lasers and strobe induced epilepsy

>>53423848
>Does anyone know some good Jumps with cool or unique monsters/races/organic things

Toriko senpai, they have nice things to eat
>>
>>53424066

Yeah, but Toriko is too cool to ignore while I'm focusing on building up my ship city thing's monster population and building schools and stuff.
>>
>>53424081

How about Jurassic Park?
>>
>>53423848
James Cameron's Avatar has some interesting species.
>>
>>53424105
>>53424127

Both of those are great actually, thank you. I'm leaning towards Jurassic Park since outside the parks and dinosaurs, it's just mostly modern Earth. Avatar might have stuff I wanna fiddle with, but not to the point I'd spend a considerable amount of time wandering the Pandora or whatever compared to ship stuff.
>>
In ffix 3rd scenario are the faction that can join you only the allied ones or also the positive ones?
>>
>>53423956
Toaru?
>>
>>53424180
He's talking about Majin (and their failed counterparts) from Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki.
>>
File: yDA6UpI_d.jpg (48KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
yDA6UpI_d.jpg
48KB, 640x359px
Sisters of battle
Warehouse time 86.6
24 year old
Orders Hospitalia
The Emperor protects free
Basic training free
Litany of hate 900
Emperors gaze 700
Only in death does duty end free
Heightened senses free
Prosanguine 600
Only good things 400
His divine mercy 100
Divine ministrations -200
Living Saint -600

Items
Purity seal kit 1 -650
ARMOUR OF SAINT KATHERINE -950
Bolt pistol free
Chainsword free
Krak grenades free
Frag grenades free
Litanies of faith -980
Cloak of saint aspira -1020
Sacred Banner of Ordo Militant -1100

Drawbacks
Scarring -1000
Extended service x6 (640 years here) -900
Commoragh -600
The black stain 0

Scenario
The Josian Campaign +1000 RP

Army
Canoness 935 rp
Command squad 870
Sister hospitalia 845
Battle sister squad 785
Seraphim Squad 710
Dominion Squad 635
Chevalier Squad 515
Celestian Squad 445
Dominion squad 370
Chevalier squad 250
Sister hospitalia x2 200
Sister dialogos 180
Sister famulousx2 140
Battle sister squad 80

Blade of Admonition 50
Desvalles holy cricle 15
Book of Saint Lucious 10
Inferno Pistol 0

48 sisters of battle and me to take on A planetary level threat. I am immediately, as soon as I get out of commoragh. Again. Going to set my autosystems in the warehouse to start making bootleg light of terras and loading them up with tech blueprints from the stc printer I bought in another 40k jump and when the time comes I plan on riding that screaming metal eagle right over the planet. Eventually "finding" coordinates for a fleet of LoT class ships.

Possibly using out of jump powers to also help find some primarchs. Im gonna be here for a while so it couldnt hurt to have help.

What else should I do here? I Can quickly print new ships and supply the empire with tech for supreme commander builder machines, passed through the stc printer of course to have offical emprah approved stamps, but they need people too would giving them cyborg hindu god body tech would be enough? They have form and function but how are they vs chaos
>>
>>53424180
>>53424201
Ignore the 'Wiki', I was on the wikia page for the anime and typed a little too much...
>>
>>53424206
Also what kind of SoB would a mtg angel count as? I was thinking of making one to help the ground forces, or would she just count as a living saint to most people? Do sisterhood and imperium stuff give white Black or red Mana?
>>
File: Idiotbane01.png (33KB, 511x375px) Image search: [Google]
Idiotbane01.png
33KB, 511x375px
>>53423301
Sorry, I took so long. I actually have a life outside 4chan.
Here, now go suck on something phallic.
And this is where you say, 'photoshop'. Because you are a predictable little fuck.

Also Val only vouched that Rose had made some content and spellchecked it for her, not one thing more than that; and it's irrelevant in any case. Statera still claimed before her, she knew he had having been told by the thread by a post linked to hers, yet she hasn't produced anything worth presenting and he has given a near-complete jump. In a sane world we wouldn't even be having this discussion, but shitposters, gotta shitposter, I guess, especially if SB is involved.

>>53423516
Oh God , why? Asuka, my waifu, you have been... Cage'd.
I lie. I dislike Asuka immensely.

>>53423375
Some of those were me, I'll admit, well probably, it is difficult to more specific without you linking to the specific posts you are talking about Forgive me for not living in the same timezone and still wanting to contribute to the community I lo... like so much. Yeah, I like.
~activate Tsundere mode~
I don't like you or nothing.

>>53423352
Argh, gross. Please keep that sort of vivid metaphor in spoilers. I was eating, dammit.
>>
>>53424295
Idiotbane would be such a great name for a sword.
"Behold, my glorious Idiotbane. A +5 Vorpral Bane (Idiot) Greatsword. Now roll to dodge!"
>>
>>53424262
>Do sisterhood and imperium stuff give white Black or red Mana?
>Black or red

What is this heresy sister?
I'd lean towards white or blue myself.

You might get away with people seeing them as living saints. Depends on how glowy and powerful she was.
>>
>>53424033
>Old King Jumper tries to convince you to take their path by telling you how awesome ruling everything is
>>
>>53424081
Talking about Toriko, wasn't the original jumpmaker going to revise the jump?
Anyone know what's going on with that, please?
>>
>>53424321
Fire and skeletons arr the only reason I asked, they seem to love fire.

Very glowy, powerful enough to smack around old plainswalkers iirc.
>>
>>53424373
>>53424321
>>53424206
Gee how come your order gets TWO living saints senpai desu.
>>
File: Shark Banchou.png (515KB, 596x860px) Image search: [Google]
Shark Banchou.png
515KB, 596x860px
>>
>>53424363
I think he changed his mind, something to do with RL commitments. Might be misremembering though.
Pity, assuming I am remembering right, Toriko is a great jump for a foodie like me. :)

>>53424392
Did... did that shark just talk?
Is is wearing clothes?
I feel like I need context here, please.
>>
>>53424405
He is from the manga Kongoh Banchou and is an enemy of the MC.
>>
What perks are there that allow you to alter your size (without relying on pym particles or other unobtainiums).
>>
>>53424448
SimAnt and Goat Simulator have one each.
Venture Bros shapeshifting could possible count.
>>
>>53424315
Now we need to figure out how to make a sword that's super effective against idiots.
>>
>>53424423
Thanks, anon.

>>53424448
Young Justice has a power for it. I think.
>>
>>53424458
That would be amazing to have in real life.
I would go on an f***ing rampage!!!
Where to begin, though? D&D perhaps, maybe Elder Scrolls?
>>
>>53424459
It has been a while since I read it but I think they dragged the MC into conflict with them when he didn't want to and as you can see they are a diverse group. I believe they are all trying to win and become the Ultimate Bancho.
>>
Is there a Asterix and Obelix Jump ?
>>
So what are the most broken charisma perks anyway? I am not asking for all charisma perks just like top 3 broken ones.
>>
>>53424490

The one from civ is pretty broken
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (5KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
5KB, 200x155px
>>53424454
>Goat Simulator
GS got a jump... wut. Just, wut.

>>53424459
>YJ's Grow lets you grow up to 300 feet taller.
Sweet. Thanks!
>>
File: DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.45.pdf (217KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.45.pdf
217KB, 1x1px
Time to try this again.

Divinity: Original Sin WIP Version 0.45
>New Things:
+ Skills mostly completed
+ Perk Trees added for each Background
+ Some Drawbacks worked on.

I'm hoping you all could help me come up with a few ideas to fill in the holes in the Perk Trees. The Drop-In Perks specifically, but the others need some help with Capstones.

Also, if there are any comments or suggestions on the completed portions of the Jump, or anything in particular you all would like to see in it, please, speak up.
>>
>>53424548
I think we had one in fables or something, shapeshifting up to planetary size for 800.
>>
>>53424548
>GS got a jump
Yeah, about 2 years ago.
>>
>>53424571
Not fable it was something else. I know the perk you are talking about I think it was protean or something.
>>
File: where.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>53424295
> In a sane world we wouldn't even be having this discussion

Also, seeing Val's jumping suddenly for this 'Rose', who first came into existence yesterday claiming to be some other anon with more jumps under 'her' belt, the IRC-Illuminati theory suddenly makes a lot more of sense.
>>
>>53424571
God of High School, under God perks.
>>
>>53424467
Maybe Rick and Morty enchanting.

I imagine a cartoonish and arbitrary magic system would probably work best.
>>
>>53424467
>>53424691
I would say discworld, you just need to work with quantum, which lots of times is like voodoo, pick the word idiot cutter and engrave it on the swords edge while cutting tofu in the shape of idiot and lock the quantum there.
>>
>>53424472
I have actually been working on one but I want to reread some parts of the series so what I've currently got for a wip is pretty basic.

If you're planning to claim it then that's fine. It'd take me a while because I've got exams coming up so not much free time.
>>
>>53424691
Perfect. Thanks, I always forget magic has any role in Rick and Morty at all, given how sci-fi it is most of the time.
>>
File: confirmed.jpg (52KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.jpg
52KB, 500x278px
>>
>>53424636
Rose has been here before. She's doing Little Witch Academia. She's also Alice's sister & could be seen as Val's sister-in-law.
>>
File: 1495287315047.png (421KB, 1050x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1495287315047.png
421KB, 1050x1492px
>>53421721
Sometimes they don't even need that.
Before anyone asks, yes, this is from a hentai doujinshi.
>>
>>53424779
Source pls?
>>
File: CityIlluminati01.png (212KB, 397x382px) Image search: [Google]
CityIlluminati01.png
212KB, 397x382px
>>53424636
>>53424741
When will people open their eyes?!
They were behind the City from Blame!
They are everywhere!

>>53424765
Reminder that means she is clearly biased; and what Val said didn't even have a bearing on the matter anyway.
>>
>>53424793
HEADROOM (サカワキヒロ太、 織田灰至)]
>>
>>53421541
https://youtu.be/wtgRJ6T4HTo
>>
>>53424873
You are a saint.
>>
>>53424448
Main DC jump has size changing perks, one for ensmallerating and one for enbiggening I believe.
>>
>>53424765
>Implying our beloved Rosie and Rose the shitposter are the same person
>>
>>53421935
Is someone imitating my patronising style towards Timmy?
I am so honoured. ~near tears in joy~
Although I think you may be wrong. I don't claim to be the best judge of this, but I'm really not sure that this is Timmy or someone as good as. If you are still around, now you've had some time to cool down, do you still think this is Timmy?
>>
>>53424722
Ok. I NOW CLAIM THE ASTERIX AND OBELIX JUMP.
>>
>>53421912
Well, at least people don't give a fuck about power-levels and powerwanking anymore.

That's a thing.
>>
>>53424917
For non moonrunes.

HEADROOM (Sakawaki Herodai, Oda Haiji)]

Is the English name/translation. Then again you really don't "read" H-Dōjinshi for their plot.

>>53424942

Didn't Val confirm she was checking her spelling? So its not much of a stretch to have Rosie to be Rose.
>>
File: 678517.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
678517.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>53424152
Hey, NuBee... about the Snake Hair quirk in Hero Academia. I looked at the canon thing, and that's only three snake, each different?

Would I need Quirk Empowerment to go full medusa?
>>
>>53424948
At least put some name to formalize the claim so we can prevent more drama like this.
>>
>>53424562
I vote for the Drop in capstone to be the ability to force an area to follow turn-based combat rules.
>>
>>53424991
Then call me Anonymix
>>
>>53424448
If you want to go reel beeg there is the asura jump and god of high school one, and by that I mean biggur than the urf
>>
File: img000004.jpg (3MB, 4210x3006px) Image search: [Google]
img000004.jpg
3MB, 4210x3006px
>>53421562
I want to add these demons to my court.

>>53423733
It's not like we didn't had many other jumps with a duration inferior to the ten years.

And wasn't the anon that was also making this jump going to split it in a similar fashion?
>>
>>53424562
Sorry Yorokonde, I'm totally unfamiliar with the source.
>>
File: 1000-2.jpg (38KB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
1000-2.jpg
38KB, 450x364px
So, now that we may have a Bastard!! jump, a Umineko jump, a cosmic Marvel jump and Dies Irae is probably come soon after this, what other high-level franchises would you want to see as jumps?
>>
Sorry, but do we actually have any convenient way of giving out powers aside from Sacrificial Bestowment?

As an aside, how do I grant someone all of my species' powers? Van Helsing aside.
>>
>>53425456
>Sorry, but do we actually have any convenient way of giving out powers aside from Sacrificial Bestowment?

Imaginary Friend has some nice ones for that. Also, Amazo's Back-Up memory to do it via technology.

>Spoiler

Seven Deadly Sins, with the Demon capstone.
>>
>>53425456
lots of ways to grant dna based powers. geneforge for example.
>>
>>53425456
Eleventh Commandment from Seven Deadly Sins and Contract from God of High School.
those should help.

>>53425452
A d&d Divinity jump?
Demonbane;
Saint Seiya;
I am sure there's more, but those are just off the top of my head.
>>
>>53424295
Nice use of pagesource.
>>
>>53424295
>Statera still claimed before her
On Spacebattles.
>>
>>53424562
I've never played the game, so I can't be of much help, but I'm liking how the jump is shaping up. Looking forward to seeing the magic section.
>>
Would giant golden sister of battle mecha that is piloted by a mindlinked sister, able to exit orbit and fly, have non warp ftl, is super durable and self repairing, and can shoot lasers and such be considered heresy? Say something about 2 miles tall?
>>
>>53424562
I've been meaning to get and play this, but I haven't yet. So I can't give a ton of feedback, but here's what I have:

I fucking love the format. I love the format so much that I cannot describe it properly on a blue board. Please keep using this format. The flavor text, plain text, listed discounts thing is just perfect.

Without knowing the series, I think that a capstone for the Adventurer could be something like a passive luck skill. Like, the more risks you take the great bonus you get in turns of luck. When I think adventurers, in novels or games, I think of insane risk taking that either ends horribly or with an amazing payout.

Looking forward to seeing more of this. The inquisition background in particular looks neat.
>>
>>53425662
Anything they don't have a blueprint for already or obtain an STC for is heresy.
>>
>>53425677
Well i can make an stc blueprint for it.
>>
>>53425452
Sandman. Lucifer. I'm not sure if it's actually possible though.
>>
File: SUPREME DARKNESS.gif (231KB, 245x155px) Image search: [Google]
SUPREME DARKNESS.gif
231KB, 245x155px
>>53423719
>>
>>53421199
No, I am very overtly a star-god Who has returned to the world to Usher in a new golden age along with his pantheon and civilization of ultra-men
>>53421541
most recently? Videos related,you mean the word swords specifically not all weapons, right? Because Shields,Combination Armaments, ,bidents, and groinsaws generally don't have sheaths https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU98JuxXmiU
>>53422379
cool. Maybe throw in some benchmarks for what domains and the boosted versions can do? also, why are so many drawbacks. Basically "you are evil" or"your companions are evil"
>>53423424
I'm saving this one
>>53424779
is this official? because I Am incredulous.
>>53425706
I'd say give them the STC and let them make it before you just so Show up with it
>>
>>53425452
Demonbane, and Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?
>>
>>53423719
Light. It has group buffing/healing effects, while still having debuffs and constructs. All darkness gets that light doesn't is gravity.
>>
>>53425452
A high level DC one could be interesting. Maybe Crisis on Infinite Earths or something.
>>
File: 1383508362715.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1383508362715.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>53421541
HF Upgraded Yandaichi
>>
>>53425452
Nobilis, heard its pretty neat

Also Xenogears

>>53425494
>A d&d Divinity jump?
>Demonbane;
>Saint Seiya;

Seiya sounds dope, epic level dnd as well

>Sandman. Lucifer. I'm not sure if it's actually possible though.

Being an endless sounds neat

>>53426144
>Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?

How strong are they?

>>53426219
>Maybe Crisis on Infinite Earths or something.

Now fighting 80's Antimonitor would be cray
>>
>>53426128
You would like the slaaneshi one on that d a page, she has some oddoties.
>>
>>53426200
Dark also has that plus necromancy.
>>
File: Darth_Exterminatus.jpg (234KB, 620x869px) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Exterminatus.jpg
234KB, 620x869px
>>53425452
I'd love a Silmarillion jump. With a personalized Blind Guardian soundtrack for Drop-Ins. And a Strike Legion jump would be ALL of the awesome, all of it. It would be damn near impossible to do it justice though.
>>
>>53426332
>epic level dnd as well
Epic level is something easy for a jumper to reach, when anon says Divinity I think he means actual D&D god level play where your PC is a legit deity.
>>
>>53425494
>A d&d Divinity jump?
You have my vote.
>>
>>53426369
Meh, I control the dead just fine. They just need food and air and don't follow my orders for some reason.
>>
>>53426350
thanks I will go check it out
>>
>>53426328

Yandachi is indeed the best sword.
>>
>>53426386
>Epic level is something easy for a jumper to reach, when anon says Divinity I think he means actual D&D god level play where your PC is a legit deity.

thanks for the clarification

>>53426381
>Strike Legion jump would be ALL of the awesome, all of it. It would be damn near impossible to do it justice though.

Totes on that, great idea man>>53426386
>>
>>53426128
>is this official?
Bancho, it literally says it's from a hentai doujinshi in the same post.
>>
>>53426699
He's a lawyer, he doesn't have to understand he just has to argue.
>>
>>53426719
So the jokes are true. Lawyers ARE soulless monsters.
>>
File: scared girl.gif (1MB, 413x419px) Image search: [Google]
scared girl.gif
1MB, 413x419px
>realizing you go through puberty all over again during Pokemon
>including awkward teen crushes
>>
>>53426744
Remember every argument, rationale, and decision put forth by Tera and then think about the fact that he made it through law school. Think about the fact that its not impossible that Tera could be involved in interpreting or crafting laws.
>>
Could a Jumper with Skyfather and a Domain of Improvement tap into the Jumperforce to magically upgrade whatever thing they happen to be working on? Such as fully upgrading a ship they are standing on with whatever nonsense magitech know how to make?
>>
>>53426847
Maybe?
>>
>>53426332
>Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They? How strong are they?

I Have watched the first season and it's already Mid Shonen levels at least .
>>
File: 1475608574841.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475608574841.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>53426801
>tfw you've never had a crush on anyone
>tfw you aren't even attracted to 3d anymore
>>
>>53426801
Not only that, but you'll have to deal with all the weird and fucked up decisions that stem from having biochemistry that resembles Spinal Tap's amps
>>
>>53426847
Domain of technology and innovation would work for that too. It'd make you something akin to the Void Dragon from 40k.
>>
>>53426876
Later on, one of the guys can destroy stars. Is that 'Mid Shonen'?
>>
Sorry, had to leave, got sick and stayed away longer.

>>53424363

I haven't heard about a change in plans.

>>53424974

Bump the Quirk up and you could go full on snake mass hair, yeah.

>>53426801

Dude, preaching to the choir. Jumper had it bad for Elesa after strong first impression where they became pseudo-friends, but it was like half crush and half idolizing her. Went off to catch an Electric Type, started following her fashion sense, got deep into contests. It wasn't returned at all because Jumper never brought it up (it was obvious though), but mostly because he was like 11 at the time and Origin Memories were fairly dominant. He got over it later. Probably one of the more embarrassing times in-chain given 11 year old Jumper had 11 year old fashion sense. Really? A sombrero?
>>
>>53426893
>You ascended to the point of finding 2d disgusting
>You only feel attraction to 1d
>>
>>53426893
I woulda her 3d's
>>
>>53426909
Nope. Which is why specified that I've only seen the first season
>>
File: Typical PC plan.jpg (115KB, 389x402px) Image search: [Google]
Typical PC plan.jpg
115KB, 389x402px
>>53422379
If we buy a companion from this jump, but then take the Axis drawback, is that companion effected? Is their flipped morality their default personality, or does it flip back after the jump is over?

What I'm asking is, what happens if we take this drawback with Victoria?
>>
>>53426916
>STICC
>>
>>53426916
Thankfully, anime isn't lacking in 1-dimensional characters.
>>
>>53426938
Fuckin zing.
>>
>>53426916
>not reserving your lust for 16d
Pleb
>>
>>53426938
To shelf burn, m8
>>
>>53426910
>Elesa
I understand perfectly.

>>53426904
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: Medusa.jpg (76KB, 421x555px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.jpg
76KB, 421x555px
>>53426910
>Bump the Quirk up and you could go full on snake mass hair, yeah.
Alright. Would I need to spend 100cp or 200cp extra on that then? And can the snakes bite normally?
>>
>>53426801
I got lucky and rolled 17, so I pretty much bypassed puberty altogether.
>>
>>53426999
But now you've gotta deal with everyone asking why you started your journey seven years late.
>>
>>53426968
Imagine yourself at 12, not how you see yourself now at 12, but imagine your 12 year old self. Remember all the weird hormonal decisions and the like. Now make that person the physical equivalent of Pokeworld's Captain America, and start heaping on other super powers and insane tech. Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking there's no way that ends well.
>>
>>53426968

It's like, it's not enough that she's an eccentric, charismatic, fashion model, actor, celebrity gym leader person, who made her gym into a theme park for the lulz. She also has to love bad puns too though and regularly fucks with people using them? Jumper never stood a chance.

>>53426988

Snakes can bite at all levels. Just one upgrade will do it really (which is the max anyways since it's a Tier 2, so it works out.)
>>
We're at page 10 on bump limit. Here are some fun things.

For those of you new to 4chan: Settings>Images>Image Hover: Click
>>
>>53427142
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495144004347.webm
>>
>>53427160
What's this from?
>>
File: 1495012008789.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495012008789.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>53427160
You can click on the webm in link above and listen to the sound. I actually recommend that. Also, not gonna flood just going to post for a few minutes before I take off for the day.
>>
File: 1495013070276.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495013070276.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>53427213
Not sure, probably from one of a couple of sites that do creepypasta like shorts
>>
>>53425540
Bravo, you managed to avoid being too predictable.

>>53425544
News of which carried here. So why should it not count?

>>53426386
Yep, that's what I meant. I have no idea how such a jump would work, but it would be awesome to have one.

>>53426906
That sounds... metal!
I regret nothing!

>>53427019
Oh, dear. I can imagine it now...

>>53427142
I'm sorry but I really don't understand what you mean here.
Care to explain to the n00b?
>>
File: 1493439889461.jpg (314KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493439889461.jpg
314KB, 1114x1600px
>>53427160
>Jumper is in town.webm
>>
File: 1495013822844.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495013822844.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>53427248
>>
>>53427271
Just kiss already!
>>
File: 6CNNkO8bEB-2.png (41KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
6CNNkO8bEB-2.png
41KB, 300x250px
>>53427126
>Snakes can bite at all levels. Just one upgrade will do it really (which is the max anyways since it's a Tier 2, so it works out.)
Alright, thanks.

For some reason, I thought they were Tier 1... Derp.
>>
>>53427291
No problem dude.
>>
>>53427269
At the top of the page, by the other boards there should be an option called 'Settings'. Click on it. Then, you should see a menu with a bunch of mini-menus, one being 'Images'. Click on that. There should be an option called 'Image Hover'. Click on that. Finally, go down to the bottom, and click 'Save Settings'. Then try this >>53427214.
>>
>>53427269
>I have no idea how such a jump would work
Jumper starts as a Divinity 1 minor god and does things low level gods do such as try to become stronger, fuck with any mortals not under the protection of a bigger god, and other divine nonsense.
>>
File: 1495013922303.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495013922303.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>53427278
>>53427269
>Care to explain to the n00b?
If you don't want sound or don't want to open a new tab, do as I suggested. On 4chan:

>Click on Settings
>Click on Images and Media
>Check the Image Hover box

That will let you view pics, gifs, and webms as you place your cursor over them. It's nice for quick browsing on desktop or laptop if you don't want to click on everything
>>
File: 1495014083887.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495014083887.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>53427318
I forgot the Save Settings bit, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1495014365229.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495014365229.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>53427344
>>
File: 1495014874700.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495014874700.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>53427354
>>
File: 1495015224511.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495015224511.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>53427381
>>
>>53427318
>>53427327
This N00b, thanks you anons.

>>53427320
That'd be nice. I'd like that jump if for no other reason that being able to grant d&d spells to anyone who prayed to me.
You can cobble together something roughly similar with existing perks, but they're just a bit lacking in comparison.
>>
File: 1495015414636.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495015414636.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>53427401
Welcome

>>53427399
Alright, I'm off to work and work like activities. Have a good day jumpers.
>>
>>53427420
See you, kindly anon. Have fun.
>>
File: delinquent.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
delinquent.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
>>53426801
Small Town background gets someone with a crush on you automatically so it all evens out. Plus how bad/long puberty is depends on how young you roll.

On a vaguely related note I rolled random names and trainer types for my childhood friends and for which one had a crush. Rolled a delinquent (Astrid) which I'd not heard of due to not playing ORAS as the friend with a crush. Given the art I thought she'd be edgy and taciturn but looking into it apparently delinquents are generally characterized as valley girls.

I've also already rolled for convincing friends to come with me abroad to escape Team Magma and she was the only one to come with me. Then decided to roll her intelligence to see if she conformed to that stereotype and got 9/100.

My closest friend and entire support system in Pokemon is an idiot.
>>
>>53427013
Well, the jump says you start your journey at the same time as other children your age, so I wanked it as a world where people start their journeys at a more reasonable age after they actually get out of school and all that shit. Basically, more of a legitimate career path of sorts.
>>
>>53427476
At least she's loyal and hot (maybe)?
>>
>>53427515
Sometimes the greatest hero of all is a total bimbo.
>>
>>53427476
>>53427537
>yfw Cats' Pokemon jump was just a remake of Legally Blonde
>>
>>53427420
Urgh, those last few seconds. Gross, but I just couldn't look away. I rewatched it three times.

Take care, anon, thanks for sharing.

>>53427537
Any examples off the top of your head?
>>
>>53427557
Hey, Elle was smart. She just had priorities set up by living a sheltered life in Beverly Hills.
>>
>>53427557
I don't see the similarity. I've seen Legally Blonde, and it's about a ditzy girl becoming a lawyer. Hazel is kind of ditzy, but only when she goes gaga over Almond. Besides, the manga doesn't even involve lawyers, so the plots are completely different.
>>
File: Oh God Why.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oh God Why.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>53426801
>tfw I was in Hoenn and confronted Team Magma
>tfw I dealt with New Courtney
>tfw I had to deal with fear boners due to yandere scientist
>tfw she knew
>>
>>53427557
I never saw Legally Blonde.

Currently thinking of her as an attractive and less irascible Lumpy Space Princess.

>>53427575
No.
>>
>>53427664
pics of scientist?
>>
>>53427704
>No.
Can't think of any either. I'm sure there are some, probably in a comedy.
Also Legally Blonde, the first film at least, was okay. I'd recommend it, but can't say anything about the second film or the musical.
The whole 'gay or Eurpoean' song was a bit offensive. Funny, but still.
>>
File: I want to...analyze...you....jpg (35KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
I want to...analyze...you....jpg
35KB, 1024x576px
>>53427729
New version of Courtney from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is a lot different compared to her original counterpart. One of the differences is that she gets really into the MC after your first battle with her.
>>
>>53427704
So, sometimes *never* the greatest hero is a total bimbo, eh, Cool Cats?
>>
>>53427825
You say that because you are gay or because you are European?
>>
>>53427704
>Lumpy Space Princess
Who?
>>
File: acerola.gif (1MB, 434x423px) Image search: [Google]
acerola.gif
1MB, 434x423px
>>53426999
>roll 11
>pic related is either exactly my age or eight years older than me

Adorable.
>>
>>53427856

Character from Adventure Time, bitchy teenage girl archetype superimposed on a lumpy purple blob from space. Also she ends up homeless after a certain point without ever really changing because she sought to rebel against her parents, who basically act like suburban parents, when she didn't get the right sandwich once. Rebellion was moving out.
>>
>>53427856
>>53427897
She's also the anti-Elemental.
>>
>>53427853
Not that it should matter, but for me it's the latter... for now. Brexit cometh!

>>53427876
But she can't see!
Oh, shit. She turned around. That was her back?! Weird perspective.

>>53427897
>when she didn't get the right sandwich once
I feel like I should be hunting out the 'Wut?' image right now.
>>
>>53427920

Huh, well alright then.

>>53427921

Literally every stereotypical think you can attribute to bitchy highschool girls could probably also be attributed to Lumpy Space Princess. "Gah!" "You go girl!" "Oh I will not have this dramaaaaa" (neck swivel) "Brad is so HOT!" "Brad is such a scumbag" "I miss Brad. . ." and so on
>>
>>53428000
But NuBee in this situation I'm the Brad.
Thread posts: 464
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.