[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is GW beating us at our own game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495048603377.jpg (437KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495048603377.jpg
437KB, 720x1280px
Is GW beating us at our own game?
>>
>>53420214
People are just retarded. What GW is doing is fine.
>>
File: Sees Your Meth.jpg (12KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
Sees Your Meth.jpg
12KB, 249x249px
>>53420214
Kacper was an idiot anyway. You can't retcon or change what didn't exist. If he wants to make a valid complaint about retcons, of which there are a great many, he should start with actual retcons.
>>
>>53420214
No, we still have the largest production rate of autistic behavior. They'll never come close to that.
>>
Emperor is Tony Stark, confirmed?
>>
>>53420479
theyre making sound business decisions for the first time in eons. i cant neg them for that, as much as i dislike the direction the narrative is heading in
>>
>>53420214
Dude, don't forget to charge your phone. The battery looks a bit low.
>>
>>53420604
Talk about a try hard.
That meme is only "funny"/relevant when in the red.
You're trying to hard to be funny with other people's jokes.
>>
>>53420577
>He made Astartes! In a cave! With a bunch of scraps!
>>
>>53420214
>Emperor made the Space Marines in his basement from scratch

So are they intentionally forgetting all the knowledge and power he stole from Chaos, the decades of refinement from previous experiments with Human genetic enhancement, the technology he had left over from the Dark Age, the minor amount of assistance he had from the CultMech in designing their equipment and the Human scientists that did a great deal of legwork in designing the implants or what?
>>
>>53425105
Architects aren't construction workers, and they're the ones who get credit for the building.
>>
>>53425141
Alright, but even then there's the issue with 'all the resources of Mars', since the whole point is the Primaris were either really secret or the entire AdMech just dropped all of their principles to let Cawl play around with tech-heresy for 10,000 years.

Now I understand that the Primaris aren't retarded in terms of Cawl making them (even though I detest them for their themes and how coincidental everything about them seems to be), but the team on social media answering all the fluff questions doesn't seem to be answering anyone in anything but the most simple, and potentially misleading ways.
>>
>>53425190
I think they are going the way of cheetos and wendy's and just meme on their social media.

That posts looks like the Tony Stark meme.
>>
>>53425237
Honestly I think I'd like more companies to start meming around on social media. It's at least mildly amusing and twitter was never good for any form of actual interaction anyway.
>>
>>53425932

Same. It's refreshing to see a larger corporation be willing to come down to everyone else's level, and show there's actually some levity and humor in these things, instead of the carbon copy replies that generally get posted in proper business speak. It shows a personal awareness in just how silly or stupid the whole business concept.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.