[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The major races are psuedo-Nordic Humans, !Not!Roman Goblins,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: early-cutebold.gif (5KB, 448x498px) Image search: [Google]
early-cutebold.gif
5KB, 448x498px
> The major races are psuedo-Nordic Humans, !Not!Roman Goblins, wandering Ogre clans, and dorf fort/kobold camp style Kobolds.

Is this cancer?
>>
The part about goblins being Romans yeah. I don't really see them organized in empires or phalanxes, the little bastards.

The rest works.
>>
>>53409363
I agree, but Roman style hobgoblins would be pretty rad though. I could see this working
>>
>>53409363

I meant a more intelligent subrace of Goblins manage to develop a unified culture, there's still plenty of standard Goblins, and if anything, most !Not!Roman Goblins are less intelligent than Humans, just more brutally cunning.

>>53409389

Yeah that's more along the lines of what I meant, !Not!Roman Goblins, only the class divide isn't between Patricians and Plebeians, it's between Hobgoblins and Goblins.
>>
>>53409432
Cunnin' roman goblins are actually the smartest idea I get from your post.
6/10 would not cancer.
>>
>>53409495

In your opinion, what would make it better?
>>
Not cancer, just terribly boring.
>>
I never understood the not! thing, but what the fuck is !Not! supposed to mean?
>>
>>53409511
I hardly know anything about your setting so...
I mean for exemple notNordic humans can be executed very well or can be the worst viking wank ever, I don't know man.
How are they and how are ogres in your setting?
>>
Roman goblins is actually pretty neat.
>>
File: Giant_hill.jpg (193KB, 1200x1491px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_hill.jpg
193KB, 1200x1491px
>>53409615

I haven't started fleshing out the concept, it just hit me and I felt like getting /tg/'s opinion on it. The Ogres are more like pic related than anything, twice the height of the average Human, have the strength and appetite of ten men, and almost a third of the intelligence of the average Human.

The Humans are standard Humans because I'm not a HFY fag, but different ethnic groups will get slight bonuses and penalties, for example, a Human from the culture that prides itself on martial prowess gets a +1 to strength but a -1 to intelligence, a Human from the culture that prides itself on wit and cunning gets a +1 to intelligence but a -1 to strength, etc.

For the !Not!Nordic Humans I was going to divide them along religious lines, with pantheist and pagan groups, and have several factions based on historical European nords.

>>53409574

I was needing to develop a campaign setting, and this should be decent enough for that.

>>53409602

It's a catch-all term for real-world cultural inserts. If I had a country very similar to Japan aesthetically and culturally, I'd call it !Not!Japan to avoid having to waste time explaining the culture in great detail, because you'd know what to expect from the short description.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.