[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why havent you sold/thrown away your manlet marines? You dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170524_123400.jpg (323KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_123400.jpg
323KB, 1600x1200px
Why havent you sold/thrown away your manlet marines? You dont want to be the laughing stock at your flgs do you
>>
>>53405156
He's right, you know!
In fact, I'm willing to do the community a service! I'll happily buy your old army from you - cheaply, yes, but let's face it, who else will?
>>
>>53405156
>They actually sigmarized the marines.
At least they look better than the normal marines, because they actually look like big ubermen.
Also anyone can tell me from where the Primaris shits come from? It's that easy to make them than Ultramar has armies of them already?
>>
>>53405478
They've been kept in pods for 10k years. Bobby was about to unleash them when he got a demon sword to the knee.
>>
>>53405156
I don't play marinelets.
>>
>>53405522
So will the other chapters get them or are they the new Ultramarines tm donut steel thingie?
>>
>>53405156
Ha ha! Jokes on you, I don't have an flgs and all my gaming buddies moved away!

No one will ever see my manlet marines!
>>
>>53405543
Everyine gets primarized in theory. How the chapters in the shitty side of the galaxy will do is another thing. I also wonder how they'll get sanctioned Psykers.
>>
>>53405156
I actually really like the new proportions, they look sick side-by-side with human sized imperials. I do worry how fuckhuge the new dreads are going to be though, the "terminator" is giant already.

Also I feel a bit sad that they're most likely going to go contemptor style for the new dreads instead of good ol' boxnoughts...
>>
I look forward to hearing the first awkward, stuttered "marinelet" from the many actual manlets in my FLGS.
>>
File: 1494127590493.jpg (22KB, 431x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494127590493.jpg
22KB, 431x350px
>>53405156
>Am actually 5'6" in real life
>Now my marines can be as short as I am

So what you're saying is now they can actually be somewhat relatable to me now, awesome.

>tfw I can now make fun of numarine players for trying to "compensate for something" when using my munchkin marines

Also how has no one made the joke yet that the mark I marines are literally Smurfs now?
>>
File: Untitled.png (451KB, 823x854px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
451KB, 823x854px
>this OP again

Are you genuinely ok mate?

Blink once if GW are stood behind you
>>
File: size comparison.png (439KB, 923x373px) Image search: [Google]
size comparison.png
439KB, 923x373px
that captain has a one-handed sword the size of a fuckin' space marine!
>>
>>53405667
gosh darn, I freaking h8 the manlet marines now. Now I know how women feel about manlets
>>
>>53405156
FUCK YOU,BITCH
>>
>>53405156
>plague marine head on the level of primarine
>>53405667
>plague marine barely taller than marinelet

What's with this?
>>
>>53406050
Because plague marines are not tall they are THICC
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.