[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose one: *Play through an entire official campaign, but the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Om Mani Padme Hum.gif (2KB, 168x72px) Image search: [Google]
Om Mani Padme Hum.gif
2KB, 168x72px
Choose one:

*Play through an entire official campaign, but the DM's girlfriend is the party leader with special perks and the other players are just tagging along?
*Play through 2/3rds of an amazing classic campaign, but the DM gets bored and stops running it?
*Play through a terrible homebrew campaign where all the other players are "that guy", but at least someone invited you to play something with them?
*FATAL larping, but you get to play the little girl?
>>
>>53401037
>all the other players are "that guy"

That just means that you're "that guy" in that group.
Anyways option 2 is the only good one.
>>
>>53401037

Second option is by far the best obviously. If a campaign is truly good, every single session of it is good by itself. Not reaching the end is merely an inconvenience.

All the other options are just torturous shit where its better to not play anything at all.
>>
>>53401575
/thread
>>
>>53401037
Option 2 seems best, but Option 1 doesn't seem strictly terrible, I can get a lot of fun even out of a 'sidekick' role.

3 and 4 aren't even worthwhile.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d4)

>>53401037
Let fate decide.
>>
>>53402353
Fate smiles upon you.
>>
>>53402323
>I can get a lot of fun even out of a 'sidekick' role.
This.
>>
only way i can play anything near me is already option 1
>>
File: 1493030789915.png (44KB, 162x202px) Image search: [Google]
1493030789915.png
44KB, 162x202px
>>53401575

Plus with 2 worst case you or someone else in the group and bite the bullet and keep that bitch going.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>53401037
Let's see what the dice say.
>>
Option one is fine, but option two is best. As they say, better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.
>>
>>53401037
2 is pretty objectively the best. 2/3 of a great game is still leagues ahead of 100% of a bad one

The first one comes in a distant second, since if you're at least going in with it with the knowledge that you're going to be secondary for certain, then you and the other players could probably have some fun following around a magical elven princess or whatever.

Third is pretty much the epitome of 'no game is better than bad game'. If everyone is that guy, then there's really no salvaging it, especially if the game and the homebrew are bad. At that point, it's literally better to just do anything else with your time.

The 4th one isn't easy to rank with the others, since that's effectively just getting invited to an orgy (and magically getting turned into a little girl?). I'm sure some people on this board would love it, but would be improved if they used a system other than FATAL even if it was still ERP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.