[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HHG/ The Horus Heresy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 86

File: HHG alternate.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HHG alternate.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 4 (1d26)

Imperial Shitbad Edition
Dancing Thallax
Anons told us about their dudes on a thread that seemed as unending as the Great Crusade itself. Magi gather their forces to the sound of True Martian Beats from the Ullator, as their transports are going to buttfuck everyone. Fulgrim got LOYALED, minis and lists were posted but no-one gives a shit about Magnus' ugly mini anymore. All that and much more in the previous thread >>53352979

>Thread FAQ
http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (not updated since January 2016)
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Primarch Popularity Poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/11458318

>STUFF ANONS ASK FOR
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/aYWlVV9f/file.html
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/heDZWytT/file.html
>>
>>53378350
I completely missed the tiny snek holding up the tide of doom and destruction from stopping the Hoplites horribly raping that Dread. This must be how they won in the Paramar Labyrinth. Oddly adorable for a horrible knife-skull murderbot tentacle.
Could there then be a reason to make some slightly scarier ones as a Distraction Carnifex of sorts? I was thinking something like a tiny Netch from Elder Scrolls, but with twin lasgun barrels pointing out from under the lens cluster in front. Go poke people and try to get them to shoot it, since it's probably going to live through someone trying to perfunctorily remove it with a Rhino.

Or do you want them titchy and hidey until you can use them to block, so they don't notice? I admit I didn't exactly think of them as actual units until you mentioned blocking things. I could use the spider swarms that come with Xander's Abeyant, rather than using them as basing material for the Myrmidons to denote personal favour.

You could also hide a couple behind your Myrmidon squad, providing cover fuckery and Interceptor, then afrer shooting jump them over the squad to block pretty much all charges and also provide cover if they're modelled slightly taller than the baby sneks. The possibilities are ENDLESS! Muhahahahah!

>>53379083

Thanks for summarising, anon. The lack of them has been saddening while I was too busy to bake and/or asleep at oven time.
>>
>>53379196
>The lack of them has been saddening while I was too busy to bake and/or asleep at oven time.
I know, right? We've actually had comfy threads. But threads usually archive at 2 am for me, so don't get used to my summaries.
Again.
;^)
>>
>>53379170
2nd for fuck you, this in now an IF thread.
>>
>>53379240
Oh, that's alright. It can be both ;^)
>>
>>53378968
Yeah, I see what you mean.

A lot of the other legion heads are generic enough that you could use them. On the more daemonic side, what about SoH heads, or 3rd party stuff like Spellcrow? Maybe TS if you shave off the forehead decorations but they are pretty out there.
>>
>>53379279
Romance is both inefficient and worthy of a pain glove.
If you want love to bloom on the battlefield, then look to those who come after us.
>>
File: cerberus heavy tank destroyer 2.jpg (86KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
cerberus heavy tank destroyer 2.jpg
86KB, 800x680px
Cerberus Tank Destroyer - great tank destroyer, or greatest tank destroyer?

Or the worst, because it's a lot of points without getting as many shots as the cheaper Sicaran Venator or more expensive Falchion. But it's so ugly I kind of want one.
>>
>>53379361
Dind ding ding on the last parts, if you want fast and Killy, get two Sicarians. If you want Xboxhueg rapefests, grab a falchion.

The ironic part is since it's D3 you're statistically going to have the same number of shots of the same power from both machines, except one is twice as expensive.

I own a falchion, and it's really not my favorite thing. Sure, D is fun and all, but ironically I don't think it's worth 600+ points when I could bring a knight-errant for Killy power on all levels for roughly half the price.

So yeah, a knight or a pair of venators, hell maybe even some laser destoyer Rapiers, but never a Cerberus.
>>
>>53379361
It's mainly burdened by being inferior to its counterparts in all three regards:
- The Sicarian Venator stunlocks for way less.
- The Glaive punches harder.
- The Typhon is more flexible.
That said, it is by no means a bad vehicle. It's still a tough bastard that takes a concentrated effort to get rid off while being fairly mobile.
>>
File: Imperial giggle.png (37KB, 179x158px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial giggle.png
37KB, 179x158px
>>53379313
>"Are you ashamed, Magneric?" said Kalkator. "Is this why you pursue me so recklessly? I remember a time when our comradership was lauded as an example of how our Legions could set aside their differences and find brotherhood"
>"A trust and bond you betrayed"
>"Sh-sh-sh-sh" hushed Kalkator as he made placed a gauntleted finger upon Magneric's cold, hardened glacis. "I could say the same of you. We fought together, Magneric. We must do so again. The alternatives are poor". "We can kill each other now...", the Warsmith's servo arm made delicate circles at the neck joint supporting Magneric's sensory array. The sensation reminded him of when he still was flesh. "...or let the orks slay us one after the other. Together, we have a chance. Together, we might leave this world" cooed Kalkator.
Love blooms on the ramparts and the artillery batteries, anon. There is no shame in that.
>>
>>53379502
>Glaive
Derp, I meant Falchion.
>>
File: PURGING WITH MY KIIIIIIIN.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
PURGING WITH MY KIIIIIIIN.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>53379515
>siding with traitors most foul, even if it means your own life
Please tell me the templar stuck a sword through this guys neck before charging towards the orks shouting at the top of his voice.
>>
>>53379515
...c-can my love bloom?
>>
>>53379502
>while being fairly mobile
Hmm, maybe being a super-heavy means it'll make more sense in my WS army than a Sicaran Venator would. Six Javelins would be more fluffy... but they'd struggle against a flare shield.
>>
File: mG7UkmH.jpg (86KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mG7UkmH.jpg
86KB, 1080x1080px
what do you guys think of my new contemptor
>>
File: IMG_2470.png (112KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.png
112KB, 500x417px
>>53379710
n-nice
>>
Are IF, IS, and BA the only Marine forces that participated in Siege of Terra? Or can there be other Shattered Legion forces, Blackshields, etc on it?
>>
I know nothing about Mechanicum armies, but I understand volkite weapons are Martian - do any of their units actually use volkite chargers or the larger ones?
>>
File: IMG_1701.jpg (141KB, 716x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
141KB, 716x551px
When the fuck are the Aquilon Terminators and Telemon Dreadnought coming out? I NEED them
>>
File: Chapter master approves.jpg (69KB, 689x700px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter master approves.jpg
69KB, 689x700px
>>53379586
>"If they do not stand united, your craft will never make it to surface either". The Warsmith inched ever closer. "Do not be a fool, Magneric. Remember our battles, and how often I was right then". The Warsmith bent forwards to caress the engraved glacis of Magneric's sarcophagus, his eyes at the level of the dreadnought's visor slit.
>"I am right now", he whispered, eyes half-closed.
>A long moment passed. No words were forthcoming. The two lines of Space Marines faced each other silently, awed at the physical closeness of their commanders.
>Kalkator shook his head, blushed hard, and replaced his helm. "You are making a grave mistake. I will return to my warriors, and we shall-"
>"Wait, don't go!" said Magneric, his voice low and distorted. "I recluctantly agree. We shall fight side by side one more time. Hear me, warriors of the Black Templars!" He rotated from side to side, addressing all his followers. "No member of our chapter is to harm the Iron Warriors until our treaty is sundered. So swear I, Magneric, Marshal of the Kalkator crusade. Ralstan, command Ericus to aid the Iron Warrior ship. Have him provide me an estimated extraction time"
>Magneric bent down, his sarcophagus slit glowind in the failing light. "We will leave this world together, Kalkator, or not at all. I-it's not l-like I want to leave with you, though, don't get the wrong idea! It's the ork's fault. Don't even think of betraying me".
>"You have my word that I will abide by the terms of our agreement", said Kalkator, "more for the sake of our old frienship than for anything else in the galaxy. Now come with me ;^)! Bring your warriors into the redoubt. We must make our preparations, the two of us, like in old times". Magneric was thankful the thick shell of his dreadnought was hiding his blush, as his former brother at arms led him by the hand into the secluded confine of his chambers.
>>
File: IMG_1600.jpg (87KB, 714x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1600.jpg
87KB, 714x500px
>>53379948
It's somewhat implied that they were the only legions present with the small possibility of very small representatives forces less than 40-50 strong from other Legions.

As far as shattered Legions and such? Your guess is as good as mine but I bet you they were so heavily scrutinized it's nuts; they probably were the first line of defense.
>>
>>53379948
given that we've got the black library retards fellating themselves over the chance to get rid of the old fluff, I'd say it's likely they'll do a retarded every legion is there smashup, with all the primarchs fighting each other and acting like retards
>>
>>53379948
I fully expect that there'll be small shattered legion forces present, possibly marines who were already in the Segmentum Solar when the war broke out. On the traitor side, the Alpha Legion aren't known to have participated... it'll be interesting to see if FW writes them in.

The Siege is likely to take more than one book to cover, and it'd be good business for FW to not leave anybody out. A mere company would be enough to cover most people's armies. However - I wouldn't expect them to be featured at the palace itself.

Blackshields are a little more questionable but I don't really see Dorn and Malcador turning them away if they pass the smell test.
>>
>>53380010
>with all the primarchs fighting each other and acting like retards
It'd be a very minor retcon to have Guilliman and Mr. Johnson land before the traitors finish their evacuation - that's a good opportunity for some primarch-on-primarch action.
>>
File: salsuginis jago keck.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
salsuginis jago keck.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>53379981
I'm loving this
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (157KB, 1024x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
157KB, 1024x506px
>>53379956
Look, the Telemon I can live without, the Galatus and the Achillus both look better at any rate, but the Aquilon are needed. Like, a lot.
Hopefully they have non-retarded sculpt that is at least somewhat posable (looking at you, Agamati) with infernus firepikes as hefty, two-handed fuckers.
>>
>>53380092
>Minor

Hnrg
>>
>>53380182
Rules-wise it seems like firepikes would be one-handed, sadly
>>
>>53380196
One option is to have them not land before the traitors take off, but fight them in space. The Lion boards a Word Bearers ship and gets possessed by a daemon before returning to Caliban, and Guilliman boards an Alpha Legion ship and kills Alpharius, but gets killed and replaced by Omegon.
>>
File: 1490831518649.png (727KB, 1280x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1490831518649.png
727KB, 1280x1029px
>>53379981
Write my OTP for me? Or me and senpai?
>>
>>53380267
> Or me and senpai?
You already have Vivian. Can't top that thing.
Nor surpass that writing :^)
>>
>>53380210
Honestly even if they are in still planning to extend the barrel to be as long as the old art. It just looks too damn cool
>>
>>53379710
Red.
>>
Was Siege of Terra warzone the whole planet? Or mostly centered around Himalaya / the Palace?

> Battle of Omaha Canyon
> Attack on Great Wall of Meksico
>>
File: IMG_2757.jpg (141KB, 966x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
141KB, 966x768px
>>53380210
That's why I mentioned it. I still hold out hope that it's a two-handed weapon and just uses the melee profile of the solarite talon, but I am aware that odds are low for this being the case.
Well, if so I am sure can convert them in some manner.
>>
>>53379710
>Brother Octopus
Where is Arachnus Manus when we need him?
>>
File: Freebird.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Freebird.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>53379983
It's spelled "Y'all."

Quit appropriatin' my culture you urban-dwelling prancing lala homo man.
>>
File: IMG_4644.jpg (149KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4644.jpg
149KB, 960x540px
>>53379196
I keep them small and unnasuming so people ignore them until it's to late! Once you fuck up a prime units charge or movement it's hilarious that they ignored the stabby skull for so long haha.
>>53379952
Hell yes Mechanicum use Volkite of all shapes and sizes, I run a unit of myrmidons destroyers with heavy volkite and they choom like champs
>>
>>53380375
Mostly centered on the Imperial Palace around what's currently Nepal - I don't think they had time for much more, given that (in the old fluff, at least) it only lasted 55 days.

The only fighting we know of beyond the palace is from the Emperor's Children getting bored and going off to have fun with the natives, and some White Scars going after them. No idea how far they may have gone.
>>
>>53379710
It sure is.
>>
Would it be Heretical if I minor-convert GW Centurions into Myrmidons?
>>
File: IMG_2388.jpg (29KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2388.jpg
29KB, 480x304px
>>53380615
Yes. SM inside SM must die
>>
>>53380615
What're you planning to do with it? I feel like it could be done with some part swapping and maybe some choppin+greenstuff, but it depends what your goal is.
>>
>>53380267
No
>>
>>53380898

Head swap, gun mounted on shoulder, cables here and there?

Not sure what to do with the chest plates though. Damn aquila...
>>
>>53380615
Sound gross and way to much work to make it even half passable for 30k. If you are going to be tight on cash then just China them bro, but if your tighter on cash then that then why are you wasting time and money on toy soliders instead of improving your life .........
>>
>>53380011
>The Siege is likely to take more than one book to cover
I figure something about the same. Mars will probably have its own book as well, but at the very least we'll get a book on the Siege, and a book on 'everything else' in the Sol system.
>>
>>53380615
Chinese Myrmidons are cheaper than GW centurions
>>
>>53382018
>Chinese Myrmidons are cheaper than GW centurions
They speak in Binhndarin and steal weapons designs from other Magi. Easier to manufacture, but of great fragility, poor quality and usually toxic emanations.
>>
File: PoD.jpg (290KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
PoD.jpg
290KB, 1000x629px
What was Alpharius's endgame here? I know he wanted to prove his superiority to Dorn but was his ultimate goal really single combat? The Alpha Legion and their Primarch never really excelled in straight-up fighting so it's weird that he'd voluntarily choose it as a final arbiter.
>he didn't think Dorn would unceremoniously open fire
How could he possibly have expected anything less? Dorn's two major character traits are loyalty and stubbornness.
>>
Anyone have the Shattered Legions audio book they can dump?
>>
File: 1459105405067.png (565KB, 1181x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1459105405067.png
565KB, 1181x1113px
>>53379279
>that picture
>>
>>53382342
>Dorn's two major character traits are loyalty and stubbornness.
And Alpharius's are being overly clever and also pretty desperate to prove himself - he wanted to tell Dorn his plan, and prove to Dorn that he was doing the right thing.
>>
>>53382342
>Dorn's two major character traits are loyalty and stubbornness.

And sucking the emperor's dick
>>
>>53382771
Eat a dick, perturabo
>>
>>53382342

Tough for Alpharius to beat Dorn when Dorn refuses to play the game.

Though Dorn did out-ruse him by pretending to send his fleet away.

It was cool to have Dorn's statement that he understood his brother be validated.
>>
>>53382742
>also pretty desperate to prove himself
Goddamn why are all the Primarchs so fucking insecure?
>>
>>53382867
i would but between Dorn and Guilliman, they've managed to covet all the cocks in the galaxy
>>
>>53382342
Pardon me if I'm wrong, since I haven't gotten to that story yet, but are we 100% sure that was actually Alpharius that was slain? Given the levels of samefagging and misdirection within the Alpha Legion, it can be difficult to tell who is who.
>>
>>53382975

100%

>Warpsplosion when he loses his head
>Dorn knows it's him
>Omegon wakes up and is like "Whelp, I'm alone now."
>>
>>53382975
Yes. There was the standard whirlwind of warp nonsense from a primarch's death, but more telling was that his death knocked Omegon unconscious from across the damn galaxy. Omegon had never been unconscious before in his entire life.(That statement is stupid as fuck, but it is in the book.)

They then devote an entire scene to Omegons point of view and him feeling alone for the first time in his life, and his realization that when he says "I am Alpharius" it won't be funny anymore. He has to actually step up and BE Alpharius now.

Also, Goulding said it was canon. People here hate him, but he IS the one in charge. Good thing the AL had a spare. Must be nice.
>>
>>53382975
>>53383016

Also, if you read the story where you know that particular marine is Alphy it makes sense when he does shit you'd call bullshit on if a regular marine did it.
>>
>>53382881
It went deeper for Alpharius than others, because he had a pathological need to have his method be right. It's an actual genetic trait among the Alpha Legion that they tend to gloat about how masterfully they keikaku'd their opponents.

It's a legion of sledgehammers that really want people to acknowledge how great they are at chess. That's neat and all, but it's a waste of your assets.

Joke's on them, mortal operatives could do all the crap they do without wasting so many years and hard-to-make organs.
>>
>>53383031
>Good thing the AL had a spare. Must be nice.
>implying Bob didn't kill Omegon during the Scouring
The Alpha Legion in 40k only make sense if both their Primarchs are dead and they have no direction.
>>
File: IW Comebacks.png (36KB, 497x945px) Image search: [Google]
IW Comebacks.png
36KB, 497x945px
>>53382957
>i would but between Dorn and Guilliman, they've managed to covet all the cocks in the galaxy
Fucking kek.
>>
>>53383121
Fair point. During the HERESY they had a spare.

I'm sure the Iron Hands would have loved a spare Ferrus rather than the original in two dead pieces.
>>
>>53383121
What interests me is what the split between Dorn and Rob will be like. Both will claim they killed Alpharius, and both will call the other a liar. I want to see those two hating the shit out of each other.
>>
>>53384371
But the Ultras claim Bob didn't kill Alpharius and that whole campaign's account was a lie.
>>
>>53384371
Yeah, the Ultras admitted they weren't entirely sure if it was actually Alpharius that time. Dorn can with certainty.
>>
>>53384371
>>53384464
>>53384478

I expect Omegon to maybe be secret loyalist and either way to survive to 40k where he pops up in the next couple years where we get to learn about all his secret adventures.

Double super bonus prediction: the Alpha Legion marine working with Eisenhorn from Abnett's new inquisitor series is actually Omegon himself for extra what the fuck.
>>
>>53383135
Someone is the old general posted an excellent example of Iron Banters.
>>
File: Kalkator & Magneric.png (354KB, 1736x2746px) Image search: [Google]
Kalkator & Magneric.png
354KB, 1736x2746px
>>53384782
Kek, that was me as well. How did you make the text so big?
>>
File: 1490695121416.jpg (167KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1490695121416.jpg
167KB, 764x551px
>>53382342
>>
>>53384547
>the Alpha Legion marine working with Eisenhorn
Excuse me?

>>53385088
Hey, someone reposted one of my shitty memes. Looking back I think
>tfw to intelligent to win
is a much better caption
>>
File: 1492041378491.jpg (110KB, 638x564px) Image search: [Google]
1492041378491.jpg
110KB, 638x564px
>>53385391
>shitty
>Heresy memes

Pick one anon
>>
Kind of want to run a squad of five Custodians with Pyrithite Spears.

Is this dumb? They seem great for vehicle hunting. Or should I split the five up amongst standard squads?
>>
Would Chaos actually been fucked if somehow Horus beaten the E?
>>
File: 1341863638991.jpg (138KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1341863638991.jpg
138KB, 620x877px
>>53385628
It actually would've been great for Chaos, since instead of having to grind out the rest of the Imperium for thousands of years, the Imperium likely would've fallen into total anarchy and ruin within a few decades. Aside from the obvious morale implications in losing the Emperor, the Astronomican would cease to function, which would effectively cut off all Imperial worlds from one another (warp jumps without the Astronomican are risky and easily misdirected over 5ly) except within the vicinity of Ultramar. Also, Earth would've been overrun with daemons, since the Emperor had to remain seated on the Golden Throne to keep the Earth Webway (now full of daemons because of Magnus' fuck up) shut.

Though, it's great assuming that eating the entire galaxy is a good thing. Because certain individuals/groups (i.e. The Cabal) think that once Chaos ate the galaxy, it would starve itself to death soon after because there'd be little to no psychic fuel left. So who knows.
>>
>>53385885
>Trusting salty eldars that killing yourself would be good for galaxy.
>>
Dark Imperium boxed set is up guys btw

Not that it gonna matter much to us.... unless you're playing Dark Mechanicum Vulthrax
>>
>>53386087
Dark Imperium box set? Link?
>>
>>53386132
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/05/23/warhammer-40000-launch-date-announced-may22gw-homepage-post-1/
>>
>>53383031
>Also, Goulding said it was canon. People here hate him, but he IS the one in charge.
It sounds like he often wasn't the one coming up with ideas, but would make sure that the authors' ideas fit into what had been written so far and what had been planned for the future (and of course he'd contribute too). More of a coordinator than a creator.

But at the end of last year he left - hired by Disney, probably to be the loremaster for Star Wars.
>>
>>53385514
Dedicated squads are always best.
>>
>>53386139
Huh, well that looks neat; those PAssault Marines look fucking huge, wierd. Also the plaque cultists are freaky looking
>>
>>53386087
The drone looks awesome for making Vulturax, but because they Nurgle'd it by hacking bits off of the rotors and such it may be a bit of a pain to convert. Unless I weather it up with the Red Cloud so it looks like normal corrosion, I guess.

New objective markers are fukken sweet. They even have a dedicated medical Servitor I can yoinks and a gurney I can turn into a Throne Mechanicum for something big, and an Imperial bio-storage tank with a fuckton of control panels and such, AND munitions crates. That's basically an "Everything I need to convert up a sexy Genetor army" kit.
>>
>>53384875
It's just a screencap from my phone. I was at work while checking the general. Phone posting is cancer but at least the screencaps are clear and the text is not eye straining.
>>
>>53386139
Wonder if those assault marine heads fit into Tartaros bodies. Would make nice, enhanced rebreather helmets for DG Tartaros.
>>
Shoulder question here. What goes where? From what I've gathered, it's legion on the left unless it's has studs, correct?
>>
>>53386478
Legion markings on the left, unit markings on the right.
>>
>>53386494
Cool, thanks. I was about to glue them on, but wanted to be sure.
>>
File: Intercessor1.jpg (153KB, 1000x974px) Image search: [Google]
Intercessor1.jpg
153KB, 1000x974px
So, how likely is it that some ass will try to use these as truescale mkIVs?
>>
File: Intercessor2.jpg (143KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
Intercessor2.jpg
143KB, 1000x975px
>>
File: Helblaster1.jpg (140KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
Helblaster1.jpg
140KB, 1000x975px
Now with tactical support squads...
>>
File: Inceptor1.jpg (134KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
Inceptor1.jpg
134KB, 1000x975px
...destroyer squads...
>>
File: merge_from_ofoct.jpg (540KB, 3200x1129px) Image search: [Google]
merge_from_ofoct.jpg
540KB, 3200x1129px
...two centurions, a herald and a praetor.
>>
>>53386601
>MK8 like torso with aquilla
>Mk7-sigmar pattern legs
>Hands are not mk4 either
>Bolt rifles needs replacing with regular bolters
>That things that is called captain
no
>>
>>53386646
Literally what purpose does that gunshield serve?
>>
>>53386601
Very. To be fair, the helmet is pretty much the same and speaking as a non-Marine player that's pretty much all I look at aside from knowing MK2/3 have the torso plates. There's probably a billion minor differences, but I can't be fucked to work them out.

>>53386636

I will say that the new bolters and plasma guns they have look pretty nice. I may co-opt some, add some Admech sigils and make them into Plasma Calivers if they're not far too big. Which is likely.

The gunshields and landing skids on >>53386646
look a bit silly, though. What was the idea there? "I know, I'll block my eyeline for the occasion I need to accurately aim a shot by attaching this fairly useless armour plate to it, rather than just carrying a Boarding Shield on my arm." "Also, I cannot look where I am jumping because someone set this helmet a mile back from the gorget".

>>53386666
Everyone congratulate the Captain for discovering how to reproduce Marines, he's apparently wearing "Gravis Armour". I guess he's starting a club with the Gravidon Destructors?

Otherwise, I wouldn't really have much of a problem if someone wanted to convert some truescale dudes from these, although possibly not if he'd just got the starter set and called it an army.
>>
Dare I call actual shill?
>>
>>53386773
People are just excited. 8th is a pretty big deal for the hobby.
>>
>>53386666
>6666

I like speed racer on the left
>>
>>53386601
Honestly not a bad idea, actually. Two boxes of those net you 20 tacticals, 10 tactical supports, 6 destroyers and a bunch of heroes, all of them "true-scale". Just get rid of the aquila and you're good to go.
>>
>>53386773
Its a GW product on 4chan's dedicated GW forum. Everyone will talk about it for a day or two, then it'll be contained to /40kg/ and shitpost threads til the next preview (likely to be the new Dreadnought)
>>
>>53386802
>>53386845
Yeah I get posting about it but every SM image? Not even shitposters are that dedicated.
>>
>>53386866
>hownew.ru
Every time theres a new release, it usually ends up being discussed every 40k thread, plus he actually asked a semi-valid question-we all know some cheapfag who's gonna claim scraping off the gorget makes it magically mkiv. And never doubt the dedication of a shitposter, that leads to shit like curzefag
>>
>>53386866
Its the dead of night, in a relatively calm /hhg/. Not like anyone was posting anything better while he slowpoked 5 posts in a row. At least it provoked some sort of discussion.
>>
>>53386866
I *totally* am that dedicated!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170523-095600.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170523-095600.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
to all the FW apologists and deniers - get utterly fucked.
FW knew about 8th and their rules teams were too busy working porting over old minis with new rules for 8th. see pic attached.
Inferno was a joke because there was no point putting any effort and/or playtesting into it.
>>
I think there is an important question that needs answering with all of these new Primaris Marines. The costs.

>inb4 $60 PTac Squad
>>
>>53386916
Well, no big surprise there. That was pretty much obvious the moment 8th was announced.
>>
Call me an ass, but I'm very tempted to used them as pariah-armored chymerae Blackshields. They look awesome.
>>
>>53386983
...MIGHT actually work; some pet project S/T5 blackshields in prototype armour? Make it believable with mismatched mk2/3/4/5/6 chunks of armour as well, (for that gimpy lab experiment look)
>>
>>53386601
Anyone notice the Thousand Son roundel on the bottom right guy's left thigh? Whats up with that?
>>
>>53387130
That looks like generic blazing sun insignia, pretty common in warhammer 40k universe.
>>
Problem is, how the fuck do you get rid of those aquila on chest?
>>
>>53387262
The usual way? They don't look like they'd be much more difficult to file and sand off than the ones scattered all over Baneblades and Basilisks and stuff. Just leave the arms off to avoid damaging them.
>>
>>53386750
>MK8 like torso with aquilla

What do you think an aquila looks like?

>Mk7-sigmar pattern legs

More like MkIII, since they have what looks like segmented backs.
>>
File: 1_400.gif (782KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1_400.gif
782KB, 371x209px
>>53386464
>>53386983
>>53387116
>>53387262
>people here are actually considering using mark 10 armour for their Heresy-era models
>>
When do you think statlines for everything in the new starter box gets released? Thinking about getting it and splitting it with a friend but it would suck if the death guard models suck ass
>>
>>53387297
>removing aquilas
not only pointless, but proved to be against the fluff
>>
Are Roman Legion elements (names, titles, equipment names, etc) only for the Ultramarines and co? Or can other Legions use them?
>>
>>53387573
Isn't it EC only thing on Heresy era?
>>
>>53387589
Ultramarines are the poster children for the Greco Roman experience; but that does not stop other Legions from utilizing now.

Pick wisely however, as it would look a little weird in a White Scars to have some Greek in Mongolian style. Most Legions can easily get away with a lot of classic styles
>>
>>53387604
Somebody better tell the Custodes. I think they'll be heartbroken.
>>
File: wadiyatalkinabeet.png (340KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
wadiyatalkinabeet.png
340KB, 600x659px
>>53387352
Whaddya talkin bout m8, that would make those Chymerae marines even funner to kill the shit out of since the models and the idea are ABERRATIONS
>>
>>53385430
I also thought Calth was obvious, but after reading Know no Fear I think it was done very well. The Ship ramming the fleet at sublight speed was brutal, and it was planned and executed marvellously.

But Eikos Lamiad aint no fool.
>>
>>53387352
I expect to see a lot of Primus made into Mk IVs.
>>
>>53386768
It's slightly more retarded than the romperstomper boots?
>>
File: 1468707285217.png (293KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468707285217.png
293KB, 750x1000px
>>53387730
*Shrugs* Hey just more things to mow down with my resin addiction and drink the enemy's tears
>>
>>53387637
Chest-Aquilla, among Marines I mean.
>>
>>53387772
The post you were replying to was about vehicle aquillas.
>>
>>53387793
Ah, I see.

Well, if using vehicle as Chaos version or Ork version, filing the Imperial symbols might be needed I guess?
>>
>>53387849
Yeah, I need to remove them from my Traitor Reductor Basilisks and stuff, since they plaster the damn things everywhere. Fairly sure that it works for Marines all the time, though.
>>
File: IMG_1727.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1727.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
I'm really excited for these new Marines and for them to still look tiny next to Custodes.

I'm also itching to fight some with said army just to see how good they are.
>>
File: Drone1.jpg (119KB, 1000x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Drone1.jpg
119KB, 1000x1004px
So if the Primaris are game for converting into Truescale MK4 with a little work, what do you think about making Traitor Vulturax out of the Foetid Bloat-drone? Looks like all you'd have to do is remove the spikes and sigils and swap the Lascannon for Heavy Arc Rifles, plus mount some Missile Pods somewhere. They'll be a fuckton on eBay too, with all the people wanting new Primaris marines rather than Death Guard.

Or is that not cricket because of it being a cheap starter set plastic thing?
>>
What should I equip my 10 man Tartaros Terminator squad with fellow anons?
>>
>>53388145
>So if the Primaris are game for converting into Truescale MK4 with a little work
They aren't you triple nigger.
>>
>>53388145
I think it's way too small for Vulturax.

Maybe late Heresy traitor DG/DarkMech land speeders?
>>
>>53388149
Take the standard five man loadout and double it.

2 plasmablasters, 4 pairs of lightning claws, 4 chainfists. If you don't take the plasma you instead spam Volkite on every single model.
>>
File: yELFG9I.jpg (558KB, 2176x550px) Image search: [Google]
yELFG9I.jpg
558KB, 2176x550px
>>53388105
>I'm really excited for these new Marines and for them to still look tiny next to Custodes.
Nope. Also they angle of the primarine makes him look shorter than he actually is. The Primaris is a bit taller than the photo suggests.
>>
>>53388238
Well that's actually fucking stupid.
>>
>>53388249
Cry more, cuckstode
>>
>>53388222
Power fists for the other two or as they come?
>>
>>53388238
Primaris marines were a mistake. The only thing GW needed to do was resize guardsmen.
>>
>>53388209
Last I checked Mech kinda lacked anything of that kind of tier to count it as, but yeah, works for DG. I may use the rotors, carapace and weapon mounts to jazz up my Tervigon-airship Arvus plan. Take a zerg drop sac, supply with hydrogen bladders l, propulsion and a command-link brain implant, use to rain down bullshit. The FBD is about on scale to make an Arvus cockpit with underslung TL Lascannon.
>>
>>53388262
Lol you sound like an insufferable faggot.

It looks stupid because GW upscaled the new Marines so much that it doesn't reflect their statlines to other models.

I'm an IF player first and Custodes second. Blow me, beta.
>>
>>53388273
As they come. Basic power weapons are never bad.
>>
>>53388374
I like this suggestion, mixed units look cool but are very rarely optimal.
>>
Why is it for the Talons of the Emperor you can't have a Vexilla and a Praesidium Shield, even though the plastics are designed for that?
Also the Sentinel Warblade and Vexilla go on the same side so you need to convert one to use it.
>>
>>53388544
because FW didn't give a fuck about you cucks or about Inferno, it was written by Jimmy the intern and so filled with nonsense incomplete and unplaytested rules
>>
>>53388573
Nice meme!
>>
>>53388544
Probably some strange oversight from forgeworld and/or keeps them from tanking random things better than most; I'm also assuming because they didn't want to leave you weaponless.

Thankfully for Sentinel Squads you can put left handed Gauntlets on them. As it stands, converting blades for the left hand isn't so bad, as it takes about ten minutes max.
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (117KB, 600x1876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
117KB, 600x1876px
>>53388573
So how badly did a custodian army ream your butthole?
>>
>>53388591
Well I might move the Vexilla over on some for some variety. It just feels weird and I hope these options I am takeing don't disappear with 8th ed.
>>
>>53388660
The book came out barely a few months ago, you should be more than OK for quite a long time. Even with the latest update the wargear selection will not change; just the playstyle
>>
>>53388660
Honestly, I hope FW options for custards will be opened-up for 40k. After shifting the sentinel blade to the other hand I kinda want to be able to use them in both settings.
>>
I want to try something unique for the Magos' chainfist:

Should I go with Painboy arm or Meganob killsaw?
>>
>>53389178
Both would look shit, you should choose something different imo.
>>
>>53380251
Alpharius is already dead. Dorn wrecked him
>>
>>53389178
If that's the ultimate choice, one of the circular killsaws. I thought about it, but neither of them fit the Mechanicum look very well. What's the rest of the Magos look like?
>>
>>53389328
Any suggestions? I'm all ears, honestly.
>>
>>53389377
I'm thinking about cutting off GW Magos' cane hand and attaching chainfist-equivalent on that spot. Upper body would be unchanged, but lower body will be cut off and replaced with something else. I'm not sure with what though at this point.
>>
>>53389455
>>53389387
Maybe something like the IG sentinel chainsaw or similar. Neither of the ork pieces really fit the model and would make it look odd.
>>
>>53389178
Eviscerator, aka. big chainsword.
>>
File: IMG_6944.jpg (2MB, 3373x2192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6944.jpg
2MB, 3373x2192px
>>
>>53390008
Where's the left bit from?
>>
>>53390008
Looks good
>>
>>53390093
Looks like they're cut from the Sentinel shields
>>
File: IMG_6945.jpg (1MB, 2704x2630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6945.jpg
1MB, 2704x2630px
>>53390093
It's from a Sentinel shield.

>>53390103
Thanks. As it's has sleek harder look I hope it will look good in my Sagittarim Squad. I feel less good about my Adrathic Destructor he will be carrying.
>>
>>53390189
looks like a fallout gun
>>
>>53390206
Yah The barrel is not working I need something better maybe I'll build something from scratch
>>
> "In the most extreme cases the Magos will choose to have what remains of their organics re-housed in a purpose built body more reminiscent in use and fuction to a Legiones Astartes Dreadnought..."

So... Venerable Dreadnought with a headswap = Magos Prime?
>>
>>53390246
>more reminiscent in use and fuction
Not in looks.
>>
File: IMG_6946.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6946.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>53390206
Kay I feel better about this.
>>
>>53390352
The first looked decent, that looks good. Maybe some weird techno-bits on top/behind/etc?
>>
File: IMG_6948.jpg (526KB, 1867x1983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6948.jpg
526KB, 1867x1983px
>>53390458
They tend to look very clean. That said now that I have all of the barrel done it really looks the part I feel. That first pick was only one side and top.
>>
File: IMG_1738.jpg (47KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.jpg
47KB, 800x1066px
>>53390352
Pic isn't mine, but this is what smaller Adrathic weapons look like. Perhaps go for some piping to look similar
>>
File: IMG_1739.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
>>53390564
Bottom left and right guns are the twin linked Adrathic weapons for on the Achillus
>>
File: IMG_1740.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>53390578
Also might I recommend using the front half of this?

http://anvilindustry.co.uk/The-Armoury/Specialist-and-Energy-Weapons/Ion-Rifle
>>
File: 1494365369164.jpg (93KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494365369164.jpg
93KB, 456x456px
>>53386646
>Trust vectoring nozzles
>Leg harness
>Gun shields on heavy pistols
HNNNNNNNGGG
>Jetpack lacks inlet
UUUUUUUUUUGH
>>
File: Captain1-e1495543296272.jpg (62KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
Captain1-e1495543296272.jpg
62KB, 600x847px
>>53386772
Is Gravis armour meant to be the new artificer? Or is it artificer +1 because Primaris are marines+1 wielding Bolters+1?
Also, I'm a fag for gunshields, but everybody seems to be angry about them. Just file them off if you dislike them. Perhaps they'll look better on other weapons, like plasma guns and bolt rifles.
I also like the helmet, but not for Assault marines. Looks too heavy.
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 1000x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1000x1004px
Fuck yes.

Custodes-sized DG.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 800x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 800x945px
>>53391075
And a good start for a Typhon conversion if you're willing to trim heaps of shit off it.
>>
>>53390988
I have no idea whatsoever about that armour, it's not bulky enough to be Terminator armour and is rather different to the other suits. Maybe some kind of Command Variant of the MK10?

As for the gunshields, they make very little sense on pistols, for one thing. Otherwise they combine with the skis and ott jump pack and look like a bad attempt to make Tacticool Sigmarines.
>>
>>53390988
So many models lately look like fucking garbage. Until I see them in person I know I felt that way about the Custodes.
>>
>>53391092
This would look so much creepier without the giant back piece.
>>
>>53390915
> thinks primaris marines use jump packs
welcome to mk10 antigrav packs
>>
>>53390988

Or perhaps the primaris version of terminator armour. Who can say?

>>53390915
>>53386646

These fellows are just ugly though. My biggest concern is that with the release of this kind of thing our chances of seeing the plastic 30k assault marines I so desperately need for my BA are dwindling.

>>53386916

Anyhow, this is the real news for /hhg/. Not long until we know the stats for most non-legion-specific units in 8th.
>>
>>53391075
>>53391092
I dislike minis so full with bits. Even making their outline is hard.
You could say they are BLOATED
>>
>>53391075
Personally I'm really digging the new Daemon Engine and the cultist leader in a labcoat. This is why you don't go full Heretek, because you decide vaccinating people with Nurgle's Rot is a good idea. I may get some and make them DarkMech Failed Experiments, they look fun to paint.

>>53391132

They've really overdone the heroes and the Custodes. Daemon Engine and Cultists look pretty good, and I think all of them are really brought down by the cartoonish paint scheme making it really obvious where they've just glued bits onto a slightly modified Marine. Those Plagues would look way better with some more subtle colours and some blending and transitions IMO.
>>
>>53391075
Are they? Pretty sure those are just regular Marine size.
>>
How do I deal with a baneblade?
I only have BAC and 5 extra terminators
my friend is just an ass clown
>>
File: EOT-views.jpg (325KB, 1920x870px) Image search: [Google]
EOT-views.jpg
325KB, 1920x870px
>>53391113
>Otherwise they combine with the skis
What's wrong with extra servos for an assault marine's legs? I like those
>>53391141
N-no. It can't be...
>>53391154
Shut up they aren't ugly. Stop disliking what I like.
>>
>>53391287
Buy a sicarian venator
>>
>>53391347
Whelp I have a "real" job so i guess I'm getting a FW crack addiction.
>>
>>53391210
I've assigned Labcoat Guy a Jamaican accent in my head already, and I have no idea why. Totally making him a MaC Medic.
>>
>>53391381
Buy a titan and fuck his shit up then
>>
>>53391154

So, to do some useless speculating, if these are the new dread stats:

>M 6
>WS 3+
>BS 3+
>S 6
>T 7
>W 8
>A 4
>Ld 8
>Sv 3+

What will a contemptor or leviathan's stats be? My guess for the former:

>M 8
>WS 3+
>BS 3+
>S 7
>T 8
>W 10
>A 4
>Ld 8
>Sv 3+5++
>>
>>53385391
basically in the book Pariah, Eisenhorn has a large gene-hanced warrior that fights for him, said warrior is attacked by a Emperors children marine...who then shits himself and runs away when he see the warriors face.

Said warrior later tells the uncomprehending narrator/main character ''I am Alpharius.''
>>
>>53391507

I must say though, looking down the stats, the idea of a dreadnought talon having 24 T7 3+ wounds in the new edition does sound mighty appealing.
>>
which IF were black? or, not yellow
>>
File: Black templar HH.png (843KB, 730x648px) Image search: [Google]
Black templar HH.png
843KB, 730x648px
>>53392335
People might tell you "it was the Templar Brethren" or "the first company", but who wears black is ultimately up to you
>>
>>53392335
I think it's a distinction of honour used by veterans mostly
>>
Was Lorgar the most redpilled Primarch?
>>
File: IMG_2476.png (6MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2476.png
6MB, 2048x1536px
MAGOS PAVELUS I'M CSM
>>
File: Primarchs_Lorgar_coverart.png (926KB, 750x819px) Image search: [Google]
Primarchs_Lorgar_coverart.png
926KB, 750x819px
>>53392666
Forgot my pic. Also, the numbers don't lie.
>>
Do starships have the same kind of almost-sentient Machine Spirits as Titans do? They're a bunch bigger, so might be cool to give them personalities as such.
>>
>>53392667
He's a hornhead
>>
File: Fuck you Erebus.png (471KB, 481x660px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you Erebus.png
471KB, 481x660px
>>53392666
>>53392704
No.
>>
File: Horus.png (503KB, 541x578px) Image search: [Google]
Horus.png
503KB, 541x578px
>>53392728
Fuck you false emperor, no one likes you.
GLORY TO THE WARMASTER!
>>
>>53392795
The thumbnail makes sanguinius and the gap between worldbreaker and his leg look like a giant middle finger.
>>
File: The Free Yeomanry.png (449KB, 301x798px) Image search: [Google]
The Free Yeomanry.png
449KB, 301x798px
>>53392795
Fuck Horus
t. Everyone
I'd rather die before bowing to the Warmaster
>then I'll kill you
Then you'd be doing the xenos' job for them. Good job Horace. You're Tau Auxilliary tier.
>>
>>53392836
Kek, even better!
>>
File: RoBout.jpg (100KB, 518x960px) Image search: [Google]
RoBout.jpg
100KB, 518x960px
>>53392728
>>53392795

Fuck the lot of you, we'll be chilling on our spaceships. Have fun with the daemons, I'm going to go find Coatl and offer him a cloning ship for continued REEEE capabilities if he gives me the plans to those interceptor snakes.

(Would the Mechanicum ever have trade meets? Where all the different disciplines have a chill, chat about their respective disciplines and swap their toys with each other? Seems like it would be fun to stick into a Dark Heresy game or something.)
>>
>>53392848
>Tau
What the fuck are you even talking about anon that's not a race!

Also friendly reminder that Erebus did nothing wrong. He showed the true Emperor the primordial truth that your false emperor wants to hide from you!
>>
File: Merchant Russian Necrons.gif (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant Russian Necrons.gif
3MB, 800x600px
>>53392952
>Would the Mechanicum ever have trade meets? Where all the different disciplines have a chill, chat about their respective disciplines and swap their toys with each other?
I don't know, but I want it to be true
>>
File: Arch Magos desklamp.png (56KB, 213x261px) Image search: [Google]
Arch Magos desklamp.png
56KB, 213x261px
>>53393019
Brothers, look I just inven- discovered an STC for an illumination device you place on your cogitator, I call it a "Desk-Lamp".
Then I tied a torso to it, it seemed like the best thing to do.
>>
>>53392614
>>53392335
As is usually the case with variant colour schemes in HH, Forge World left it vague enough that you can kind of just do what you want with it.

>>53391075
A fair amount of these guys actually need minimal work to make them just decrepit, worn-down marines. I'm pretty impressed.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 475x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 475x314px
SHOTS FUCKING FIRED.
>>
>>53393481
Loyalty is it's own reward.
>>
>>53386772
>aside from knowing MK2/3 have the torso plates
Personally, I can't identify arms very well, and I'm better at legs than torsos.

Legs are easy: Mk. II is a series of hoops. Mk. III is Mk. II with frontal plates added (you can still see the hoops from behind) and those plates are ridged around the edges. Both have oval kneepads, which don't show up again until Mk. VII. Mk. IV is smooth (or studded) with covered thigh cabling and rectangular kneepads. Mk. V has similarly smooth shins but exposed cabling on the thighs, and more studs. The kneepads are like rounded triangles (flat-ish bottom edge). Mk. VI doesn't have a separate kneepad. Mk. VII looks to me like Mk. IV (smooth, but no studs) with the long oval kneepads coming back.
>>
>>53394442
arms are pretty similar to legs, MKII arms have a teardrop shaped elbow guard and no vambraces, MKIII have edged plates and a vambrace, MKIV are smooth with a seperation on the inside of the forearm and have a vambrace, MKV and MKVI have the same arms as MKVII which has a seperation on the outside of the arm and a ring at the wrist, idk what to call them besides seperations but the lines in the armor plate
>>
File: Palatine_Aquila.jpg (769KB, 1050x848px) Image search: [Google]
Palatine_Aquila.jpg
769KB, 1050x848px
>>53387604
The Palatine Aquila is EC-only (among Astartes, anyway) but that seems to be the eagle with its wings swept upwards, with a rounded lower edge. The eagle with its wings straight out appears to just be the Imperial Aquila, and that one's fine.

Still wasn't common on chestplates though.
>>
>>53387604
>>53394872
The Aquila in general was pretty rare during the Crusade, because it was the symbol of the Emperor himself. You could find it here and there, but in most cases among Astartes, it was a symbol of exemplary service, possibly recognized by Big E himself
>>
>>53388303
And Sisters of Silence. And Chaos Cultists. And Genestealer Cultists. Maybe some of the less augmented Mechanicum units, too.

They're all really big.
>>
>>53390915
They're Space Marines, not air marines. Or someone forgot. Dunno, I don't like the way they look.

>>53391287
Vindicators, Rapier Laser Destroyers, Lighting-Primaris Strike Fighters, Sicaran Venators, Heavy Support Marines, Veterans with Meltas or Combi-meltas, Terminators with chainfists (ideally you drop pod the last two, but ground transports can work too), Graviton boxdreads, close combat dreadnoughts in a drop pod...

The point is, you're going to have buy something. BaC+more infantry is not going to get you very far.

And there's nothing really dickish about bringing a Baneblade to a 30k game, provided you're playing at 2500 points or more. Less than that and it's a bit iffy to bring a superheavy.
>>
OK, some budgeting later, I can either get the Stormwhale or I can get Xander, 6 Thallax and another squad of dudes like Mymidons to start the army off properly, plus obviously some paints and the Greenstuff World roller/cable maker I need to convert all of the things. Obviously will expand army later, but what first?
>>
>>53395262
Stormwhale, obviously. It's /hhg/'s mascot.
>>
>>53394961
this is total bs. stop making shit up. they're all over the models and the ships and the vehicles. please be quiet noob.
>>
>>53395262
Stormwhale, is that even a question?!
>>
Hmm, the fact that FW has already been able to re-stat all of its 40k units makes it more likely that they'll switch 30k over. Or at least it makes it possible. Shouldn't have bought all those weapons bits yet.
>>
File: 2017-05-23_09.40.24.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23_09.40.24.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
Step by step, fellas. I'm hoping to have another one done tomorrow. Lenses are white are the death of me, yet I insist on skull faces. Kill me.
>>
>>53395184
Nigga inlets a best!
>>53395262
Pics of stormwhale.
>>
>>53393395
Shame that for such a bright fella he isn't going anywhere in life.
>>
>>53396262
Paint you hands crimson, because you're not allowed to die yet :^)
>>
>>53396290
Dammit Carlos.
>>
>>53396247
They are. Its not even a question. FW knew about the shift long ago, since they're releasing 40k Imperial Armour on time with the rest. It also explains why Inferno was shoddy, since they were busy updating all the rules for 8th but had to write Inferno anyway for 7th due to demand (and couldn't spill the beans on a new edition). I'm sure most weapons will still be viable though, especially seeing how they balanced power weapons.
>>
>>53395723
Those models are for 40k too, in some cases before HH was even a thing.
>>
File: Batela-Sperm-Whale-Figurine.jpg (1MB, 3705x3705px) Image search: [Google]
Batela-Sperm-Whale-Figurine.jpg
1MB, 3705x3705px
>>53395486
>>53395784
>>53396284

Well, that's fairly unanimous. I'll start ordering bitz. Last vestiges of sanity got in the way there.

The plan I have is about 10cm short of the real Stormbird, so I'm going to add on some engines to the tail to extend things a bit. Overall plan is this base model, with the tail converted into the engines, jaw swapped for a command bridge, an upper deck made of Sector Mechanicus decking and other bitz, general cyberneticing and possibly some steel cable "rigging" running down the sides here and there because I like the idea.
>>
>>53396785
Omnissiah bless it. All the power to you, Anon.
>>
>>53396785
Maybe some AoS steampunk squat airships bitz?
>>
File: 99560108160_Vultaraxdrone01.jpg (29KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99560108160_Vultaraxdrone01.jpg
29KB, 600x620px
>>53396968

Looked at those, they have a few nice parts but there's so much steampunk and fantasyesque parts I'd have to ditch, as although I have a liking for it it doesn't fit with the Mechanicum aesthetic much. I can get bombs, sealed doors and control panels more easily with one or two Ferratonic Incinerators and maybe one of the new Objective Marker sets when they show up.

I'm also thinking about setting the walkways on the top into some greenstuff curved plates with plasticard guides running down the first part of the sides, a bit like the ones on the Vulturax and the FW Knights, to keep it in theme and blend the flat panels into the curved body. Can you get plasticard you can heat-mold like resin? That would make it a lot simpler.
>>
>>53395723
>>53396685
And use of the aquila increased during the Heresy as a signifier for Loyalist forces too, though it still wasn't plastered on every available surface. Outside of Custards and EC, use of the Aquila was limited, and for Astartes very much so.
>>
>>53397198
I guess I'm just a sucker for balloons based transport, perhaps if you get some carnifex back plates (the kit comes with like 3 so every nid player has some lying around) you could paint them metal and having them lying on top of the one behind all across the back of your whale?
>>
>>53397291
lies
>>
File: nope.jpg (38KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
38KB, 600x435px
>>53398427
>>
I like how Primaris Memerines look, but I dislike their concept. And that makes me question the validity of 2W termies, especially with the boost to power fists.
>>
>>53396534
Their promise to adjust points every year or so makes me think that, yes, there will be decent balance, but it'll still have an effect. Combi-weapons seem to be a lot more powerful now (both parts can shoot every turn), which means a squad of combi-melta vets should go way up in price. We were all taking them because they were cheaper than meltas (10 vs. 15 points). Now I'd presumably want to take normal meltas instead. They don't live long enough to take advantage of the new combi rules.
>>
>>53398795
Did they say that doubling your opponent's toughness would result in instant death? (Now called mortal wounds, apparently.)
>>
>>53398855
Doubling toughness merely becomes a 2+ to wound. You can be T10 vs a S8 powerfist, and it will still deal D3 damage (on a 5+).
>>
File: 1415835005324.jpg (161KB, 1377x935px) Image search: [Google]
1415835005324.jpg
161KB, 1377x935px
>>
File: Nick Kyme.png (133KB, 654x840px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Kyme.png
133KB, 654x840px
>>53400049
written by Nick Kyme.
>>
>>53400049
I dont even care, thats fucking amazing
>>
>>53400314
>Laurie is a girls name, like Betty
>>
File: Master Betty.gif (556KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Master Betty.gif
556KB, 500x200px
>>53400314
>>53401701
>it would help if I posted the picture
>>
>>53386646

Those look so fucking bad. And I have a high tolerance for shitty marine stuff. Those fucking short ski things on their feet are the worst.
>>
File: iron robotnick.jpg (45KB, 439x421px) Image search: [Google]
iron robotnick.jpg
45KB, 439x421px
>Everybody saying the foot shock-absorbers look like snow shoes
This must be how those guys who like the IW Contemptor feel.
>>
>>53387130
>>53387167
Or the "Iron Halo" honor
>>
Are the Tallarn books any good?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 923x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 923x373px
scale of new 40k starter set.

DG confirmed for big bois
>>
>>53403165
Those are some big guys.
>>
>>53403165
Makeshift Gal Vorbak, you say?
>>
>>53403092
Yes, especially Executioner (the first one). However, the big battle (in Ironclad) gets glossed over.
>>
>>53403220
Speaking of which, are there different types of Gal Vorbak? Surely they'd have differences depending on which god the possessing Daemon belonged to.
>>
>>53403408
Part of my thinking. At least 5 of those can be comfortably turned into Vorbak and it adds variety. Far better than dicking around with shitty possessed bits. I'd like to think there are differences.
>>
>>53392531
>active defense
you mean attack
>>
File: Galaspar excerpt.png (188KB, 434x866px) Image search: [Google]
Galaspar excerpt.png
188KB, 434x866px
>>53403580
The best defense is a good offense. See, the only way to get Dorn to move is to make him think everything is a defense scenario.
Example: Dorn's marines don't infiltrate
THEY GARRISON THE SHADOWS

All primarchs do the same mental gymnastics. Jagatai sees everything as a race (sieges are a race of who can shoot FASTER), Russ & Angron see war as the maneuvers to reach melee, and Mortarion rams hive cities with ships because they're on planets and planets are in space, so technically all battles are space battles.
>>
>>53403667

You overestimate some Primarchs, though. Jagatai favors fast attack tactics because he is used to operating on the plains and knows the effectiveness of flanking maneuvers. Russ sees his Legion as a means to deliver him to his objective, while Angron doesn't give a shit one way or another how shit dies as long as he wins at the end of the day. Mortarion was successful in the Great Crusade only because he shoved his Legion right into the enemy's faces and pumped them full of WMDs when that didn't work; so it wasn't surprising that he turned out to be a total pushover and a moron when it came time to fight other Astartes.

In fact, these four examples are pretty awful. Jaghatai ditched the Imperial Palace when his presence was needed most, Russ is either a misunderstood genius or a complete moron, Angron is retarded and makes no effort to fix it, and Mortarion is autistic at best.
>>
>>53392531
>>53392531
>>53392614
>>53393401

>prime models black except for shoulders
>prime shoulders yellow, glue them on, and paint black trim
>paint eyes gemstone red
>slap shoulder decals on

WOW AMAZING IF ARMY YOU GOT THERE ANON
>>
>>53403911
You're right anon, it would be more difficult to just spray them all yellow
>>
>>53404035

That would require applying wash and highlights. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>53404048
If anything black needs highlights more than yellow.
>>
File: Ferrus Praise.png (285KB, 378x308px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrus Praise.png
285KB, 378x308px
>>53403880
Jesus Christ, anon. Can't you meme? Are you literally as wall-minded as Dorn?
Everything can be given a pro and a con as desired, anon. You say Jaghatai ditched the palace when he was needed, but his initiative recaptured an important Space port and significatively reduced traitor reinforcements (apparently marines need spaceports and lack stormbirds and drop pods), Mortarion's tactics worked especially well with Horus' as a hammer & anvil force, and as for Angron's tactics, read what Ferrus had to say about War Hound tactics, which he only made even more aggressive.
All Primarchs are great generals even when they are dickheads, anon, and most of what you say is incorrect at best, or full of shit at worst. Example: I wouldn't call chemical flamers "weapons of mass destruction". That's nukes, like the ones fired by the IWs at Istvaan V while the DG fought with power blades and flamers. In fact the biggest WMD use depicted in the series are the Virus bombings of Istvaan III, Tallarn...and the Lion phosphex bombing a sector of Macragge.
That's why I'm calling you on your bullshit.
Srsly, this was a chance for you to go "the UMs don't charge -- instead they trample enemies under their empire-building", and you drop it.
>>
>>53404059

Black is easier to ignore for tabletop standard. But yellow? That shit sticks out like clowns.
>>
File: Cameleoline.jpg (15KB, 431x322px) Image search: [Google]
Cameleoline.jpg
15KB, 431x322px
>>53404087
>But yellow? That shit sticks out like clowns.
And black sticks out like gorillas in basketball games.
>>
>>53404106

Make a choice anon, gorillas or clowns.
>>
>>53404062
>apparently marines need spaceports and lack stormbirds and drop pods
I think that was probably about the massive horde of Traitor Auxilia/Militia and all their armoured nonsense they needed to land. Titans and Marines can drop pod or fly in, but you're going to need a proper landing zone for armoured regiments and Ordinatii Minoris and probably all the assorted DarkMech bullshit.

>>53398108

Might be a little small, I'm not too used to Nids but I did find the Fexes surprisingly small by Age of Superheavies standards. Might be good for the underside armour that's going to need to work with Assault Ramps and landing gear and leave room for stands and such, though. How the hell do I get a Stormbird-scale Assault Ramp on that? I suppose I cut the height down to avoid building it halfway up through the engine pylon.
>>
>>53404936
True. Horus did have like half of mankind's mortal military at his disposal. Getting them to assault the throneworld all at once would be a scenario like the Planet of Guardsmen, only traitor.
>>
I really feel like an Iron Hands/Iron Warriors/Sons of Horus SL force would be cool, but I'm more than a lil concerned that painting the same BLACK AND IRRRROOOONNNN for half of em might get kinda same-y. Anyone have some ideas for cool IH/IW variant schemes? Already got a couple tacs done up as Clan Morragul and they look alright with the red decals.
>>
File: IMG_1113.png (552KB, 850x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.png
552KB, 850x309px
Yes Legiones Astartes are officially Dwarfs now.
>>
>>53405430
>primarines end up not being able to walk through airlocks and doors because they're like 10 fucking feet tall
Cawl didn't really think this one through did he
>>
>>53405457
>marines end up not being able to walk through airlocks and doors because they're like 8 fucking feet tall
Emperor didn't really think this one through did he
>>
>>53405430
Will /hhg/ now become Marinefag Suicide Watch General as all the marinelet players come flooding in to escape from the Primerine übermensch?
>>
>>53405501
at least they can duck, these numarines are damn near twice the size of a human
>>
>>53405537
Given that Plague Marines bulked up I think GW is increasing the scale of all models, not just PMarines.
>>
>>53405588
Either that or the Death Guard have been bulking since they stopped showering and got stuck in the warp.
>>
>>53405430
Go back to /40kG/ with your shitty new fluff and lanklet marines
>>
>>53405721
>lanklets
>says the man with the mr skeltal resin marines
>>
Near future:

1. Can I use PMarines as MK4?
2. Can I use oldMarines in HH? C'mon we're same size
>>
>>53405739
>Can I use oldMarines in HH? C'mon we're same size
Yes, if they're BA, IF, or WS
>>
>>53405733
Fuck you poorfag my mk IV marines do 500lbs squats
>>
>>53405776
Not with those legs they don't.
>>
File: leg day is heresy.jpg (27KB, 550x227px) Image search: [Google]
leg day is heresy.jpg
27KB, 550x227px
>>53405776
>implying I play marines
Look at the lanklets! Look at them and laugh!
>>
>>53405795
That's a true chad and not you nerd magos
>>
>>53405366
if you got an airbrush, then try the MKA/Forge World-style Iron Hands
>>
>>53391476
LMAO or the Acastus Knight Porphyrion
>>
>>53393481
rekt/10
>>
>>53406579
That thing is pretty sick.
>>
File: IMG_1742.jpg (128KB, 736x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1742.jpg
128KB, 736x747px
Bless you forgeworld
>>
>>53406929
Neat. It's good to have some confirmation on this issue. I got a bunch of those sexy swords lying around, plundered from three boxes of Sanguniary Guard exactly for this purpose. Time to get building.
>>
>>53406929
So only the Shield Captain can have a paragon spear?
>>
>>53406929
Huh, did not expect that. I was sure it'd be paragon spears.
Hopefully they'll now clear up the paragon spear/praesidium shield and disallow that combo explicitly.
>>
>>53407091
>implying that will ever happen, considering there's a specific rule of how spears+shields combine
>implying people wouldn't then switch to shield+fist even if it did thus not actually solving any problem
>>
>>53407055
You thought every single model in your squad of 3W Stone Gauntlet Tartaros with rerollable invulns could take I5 Paragon Blades with +1S on the charge, the ability to generate more attacks on sixes and built-in Paragon Bolters for only 15 points each? I mean, I know your list is a bit insane, but that seems like wishful thinking to me.
>>
>>53407055
Pretty much. I don't mind, it makes the damn thing more unique and puts the weapon on the Ixion Hale model more in the spotlight.
Paragon Swords + Praesidium Shields is the way to go at any rate.

That said, I'd like a Paragon Blade option for the Shield-Captain.
>>
>>53407110
I don't even play Custodes, but apart from extra Str. on the charge and a chance to get an extra attack on a 6s, how different is it from the blade? Also, why doesn't the shield captain get blades?
>>
>>53407178
Last I checked, the bolter in the spear is S5 AP3. That upgrade on a regular Paragon Blade would easily be worth the 15 points, let alone getting the blade into the bargain. Captains get themselves Paragon Spears instead of Blades, because lowering themselves to the level of a mere Praetor or Archmagos isn't snowflake enough.
>>
>>53407178
>just +1S and the ability to gain more attacks
>just
Yeah, that's totally irrelevant.
More seriously, the spear also has a S5 AP3 Assault2 gun.
>>
Are there the early audiobooks of the HH series uploaded anywhere? I've looked through the links but cant find anything other than the later books. Read them already and want to reread them before hitting the newer books
>>
>>53379674
Outflank them behind the flare shield.
>>
Has anyone actually played with any of the Superheavy Flyers in this? Seems that Lord of War slots are nearly always filled with Primarchs so nobody rocks the 'Hawk or the Stormbird, but massive gunships deploying multiple squads of dudes while suppressing the enemy with turrets pointing in all directions seems awesome, kinda like that scene in the third mission of StarCraft II where the Hyperion flies in for a rescue shooting fire in all directions at a cloud of Zerg flyers. Are they cheesy or something, or do people just not like waiting for Reserves?
>>
How much will I lose when I give up on 3-men Shatter Quad Launchers and go for 10-men Relentless Heavy Support Squad w/ ML instead?
>>
>>53407791
People don't like waiting for reserves, yeah. There's also the fact that sperheavy flyers are overcosted like woah, have a surprisingly poor transport capacity when compared to other flying transports, need forever to get anything done, are severely undergunned and rapid airborne deployment is done better with drop-pods and stormeagles.
It doesn't help that Thunderhawk and Stormbird both cost a small fortune in cash as well and are super-awkward to transport.
>>
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/05/24/new-warhammer-40000-a-forge-world-datasheet-may24gw-homepage-post-4/

Preview of the Datasheet for Chaos LEVIATHAN PATTERN SIEGE DREADNOUGHT
>>
>>53408029
Shit be fucked yo.
>>
>>53408029

S9, Save-5, 2 damage, +3D against vehicles or monsters and 1+(models in unit/5)D3 shots. Well, that's completely insane.
Also 2+ save with 5/4++ on 14 wounds and can no longer be hard-countered by Haywire or Exploded. It is now amazing at absolutely everything and there will be even more of the fucking things, hallelujah.
>>
>>53407235
I didn't say it was irrelevant, don't put words in my mouth. But you're making it out to be like the spear is this magical super weapon, even though the spear and sword both have +1 Str., AP2, Murderous Strike, and Specialist Weapon.

If 15pts. is too little, is 20pts. the correct price for it then, seeing that it's what the captain pays for it?
>>
File: IMG_2834.jpg (246KB, 1200x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2834.jpg
246KB, 1200x1118px
>>53408029
>no dual gun options
Hrm...
>>
>>53407915
Well, RIP the dream of flying a Stormbird loaded with Gal Vorbak with Ashen Circle leaping on streams of fire from doorways and gantrys in the middle of a massive storm while the sorcerors open warp rifts and call forth the horrors of the Warp and there's generally plenty of tacky particle effects.
Knowing the Circle, that would pretty much be the most inefficient list at anything ever.
>>
>>53408197
>2d3 shots that hit on 2+ and inflict Mortal Wounds
>D2 flamers
>AP4 D4 melee weapons
>W14 T8 2+/4++ with healing
That's totally reasonable.
>>
>>53408219
>Grav flux with melta and flamer
?
>>
>>53408387
Dual main guns, obviously.
>>
>>53406636
Its also cheaper than a war-hound.

How is the Mechanicum Knight House Hold in 30k?
>>
File: HappyAlpharius.png (130KB, 527x567px) Image search: [Google]
HappyAlpharius.png
130KB, 527x567px
>>53385088
>>
>>53408532
Same is in 40k. Either your enemy is prepared to face you, at which point he will faceroll you, or he isn't, in which case you'll run roughshod over his army.
>>
File: engine33.jpg (64KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
engine33.jpg
64KB, 587x800px
Any good books about/ or at least containing Titan Warfare? Preferably Horus Heresy. The Titan parts in Master of Mankind were great and got me in the mood for more.

also post nice giant battle machine tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso
>>
>>53408818
Have you read the Titanicus novel or the Titan comic? If not, do so.
>>
>>53408818
I've recently picked up Titanicus, which isn't Horus Heresy but is fucking awesome and makes me really want a Titan. Sadly, my money is going towards a whale at the moment, so it'll be a good long while before I have enough army to need 1750 points of Lord of War.
>>
>>53405795
>dat filename
topkek
>>
>>53380528
Texan checking in, can confirm.

Sooo many cali and my license plates here anymore for the jobs. They tend to spell it that way.

I hope they remember why they're able to get jobs here and vote properly. Probably not though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-171150.png (377KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-171150.png
377KB, 1440x2560px
decimator demon engine =chaos leviathan?
weapon name checks out
>>
>>53408219

What a monster. As luck would have it they've released the stats for a knight as well, so we can kind of compare it to that. They have the same S and T, but the knight gets 4" more movement and a whole 10 extra wounds, plus 1 more Ld. The leviathan benefits from +1 to WS and BS, as well as on its save. Both have an invulnerable, though the leviathan's is 1 better in close combat.

As for weapons, we know that the knight's thermal cannon is heavy D3, S9, AP -4 and D6 damage (2D6 pick highest at half range), and becomes heavy D6 against units with 5 or more models. All we really know about the knight's close combat weapons is that they do 6 damage.

Overall I think the huge pile of extra wounds on the knight will make it harder to destroy, but on the face of things the leviathan is almost as killy. That grav bombard is absolute murder against big multi-wound models.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-171648.jpg (262KB, 1349x1409px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-171648.jpg
262KB, 1349x1409px
>>53409617
and the other
>>
>>53409617
No it looks like the Chaos Leviathan is getting a few upgraded versions of weapons that were once exclusive to the Decimator.
So while the names match to some degree, the Leviathan is getting bigger versions.
>>
>>53409617
>>53409754

The Warhammer Community article shows pictures of a leviathan, so they're definitely talking about the leviathan model's stats, but it does sound like there's some overlap, and that it needs an additional weapon (or perhaps the decimator is going to be reclassified as a different model of leviathan).
>>
>>53409460
>Texan checking in, can confirm.
Thank you. I was waiting for a texan to get here and inform us how you correctly spell the contraction of you all. Critical info. Thank you all of you all :^)
>>
>>53410283
>>53410283
>>53410283
New Bread just in time
>>
>>53403880
>Jaghatai ditched the Imperial Palace when his presence was needed most
He cut the traitor reinforcement rate in half by taking one of the two spaceports and diverted the attention of a chunk of the besiegers - including Mortarion. Better to have Morty trying to retake the spaceport than lopping heads off at the palace walls.

>>53404087
Honestly, I don't agree. A sprayed black model looks more dull than a sprayed yellow one. And the yellow one will benefit greatly from a very quick wash; the black one won't.
>>
File: Sangheili THICC.png (369KB, 918x889px) Image search: [Google]
Sangheili THICC.png
369KB, 918x889px
>>53410291
Thank you. I was going to bake one but I got distracted by the Sangheili reaction thread that turned into big scallie lusting and apparently someone either became gay or was gay and became straight because girls wouldn't explicitly state what they liked in bed and "you're supposed to know".
Nice thread, got pics of thicc scalies.
>>
>>53405739
>1. Can I use PMarines as MK4?
>2. Can I use oldMarines in HH? C'mon we're same size
1. No, too many differences. It's only the helmet that's close enough.
2. No, we'll shun you. Some of the older fluff (very old - all the way back to 1990) says Mk VII was first used by the Imperial Fists, Blood Angels, and White Scars at the Siege of Terra. Everyone else had to wait until the Scouring. The problem is that the BL novel series seems to suggest that the suits recovered from Mars as it fell were Mk IV (as in the Betrayal at Calth box) and Mk VI (beakies). They might be retconning Mk VII into a post-Heresy armor mark. We won't have official word from Forge World for a few years and nobody is playing Siege of Terra battles right now.

Mk VIII (with the gorget) is right out.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.