[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanted to play traveller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 87393.jpg (390KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
87393.jpg
390KB, 2000x1000px
>Be me
>Find out qt girl I like is a prostitute
>Decide to get my best friend into Traveller to cheer myself up
>Says he can't GM because he is running Furry Force
>Furry Force
>mfw
>>
>>53375024
>find out qt girl I like is a prostitute

I feel like there's a story worth telling here
>>
>>53375024
>Find out qt girl I like is a prostitute

Lucky you. Or is she too expensive?
>>
>>53375024
Did you fuck her though?
>>
>>53375088
I'm not doing that. I was offering to support her because she's had a difficult life, but it seems I can't help her. I'm very depressed right now, especially since I have nobody to play with.
>>
>>53375114
Well, yeah, but that was before I found things out. Part of me still is in love with her.
>>
>Find out qt girl I like is not lesbian and was only pretending to be one
>Also find out she is hanging around with an asian chipmunk with a horrible face
>She is no longer a pure qt waifu to protect

Why even krieg in this desolte world anymore?
I am a man btw.
>>
>>53375120
All women are whores, your friend is just more honest about it. You should be happy about it, anon.
>>
>>53375120
i actually know dem feels bro. you want to fix people but you can't. you also can't rightly imagine the shit they've been through, and they're so ineffective and dysfunctional that they keep doing shit in what, to you, is transparently the wrong way.

all you can do is be positive energy. and that's fucking hard.

good luck with life, man.
>>
>>53375209
That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. Thank you so very much!
>>
>>53375024
>>Find out qt girl I like is a prostitute

So you've actually got a chance now?
>>
>>53375120
>I was offering to support her
Cuck.
>>
Bants about being a cuck aside mate that blows. But it's probably better than finding out the qt girl you like fucks 10+ random dudes a week for free, right?

I've been in the same boat as you, I've been wanting to play Traveller for years but my gaming group are D&D only grogs who won't touch anything else.

You'll find another girl and another group eventually, don't let it keep you down.
>>
>>53375024
Yeah I like that tabletop game too!
sage
>>
>>53375209
>can't fix people
I learned this the hard way too, people have to find their own happiness you can't do anything. You just have to remember nothing they do is your fault, never blame yourself because you couldn't fix them.
>>
File: 1432659455750.png (190KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1432659455750.png
190KB, 378x378px
>>53375120
>get a load of this guy

She was going to take the same or more money from you to get laid anyway, and it was more like a lottery ticket.

This way you pay cash ,you get laid. Simple as that.

Even if you think like
(no , i wasnt thinking of her like that, she was pure qt waifu) you should just get laid and get that out of your system. She is not going to be in any worse state than she is in right now
>>
>>53375024
>qt girl I like is able to give decent blowjobs and knows her kama sutra
how dreadful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.