[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Next Primarch to Return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 25

File: Jaghatai_Khan_Scars.jpg (227KB, 614x684px) Image search: [Google]
Jaghatai_Khan_Scars.jpg
227KB, 614x684px
Not that anyone cares about Khan or the Scars, but shouldn't Jaghatai logically be the next Primarch to return? There's literally no reason for him to still be missing after the Gathering Storm books.
>>
>>53365313
He's dead.

No but seriously, the reason he isn't back isn't back is because they don't think people care. Same reason they had Primaris marines be a thing instead of just saying they were updating all Space Marines to true-scale: they thought it would make less money.
>>
Why do 40k players start threads like this instead of asking in /40kg/?
>>
File: 1495233425452.png (45KB, 248x244px) Image search: [Google]
1495233425452.png
45KB, 248x244px
>>53365362
/tg/ is /40kg/
>>
>>53365313
It'll be Sanguinius.
He'll light up the night in the Dark Imperium,
>>
>>53365313
>logically next
They brought back gman because he's the most blue to go with their blue doods. That's it. He'd had his throat fatally cut open by hellpoisondeathbladedoombads, and got better. Its a fictional universe with a 10 000 year old psychic lighthouse man. They could probably asspull ferus back at this point and people would buy it.
>>
I'm so sick of GW's self fulfilling prophesies.
>This won't sell, so we won't make anything
>We won't buy it because GW won't make it.
>>
Okay, look, let's run this down.
Even though the Ultras aren't my favorites, Gully did make the most sense to be the first Loyal Primarch to show up - he's a logistics guy, the Empire could use one of those, the Primaris thing, etc, etc.
Now, I'm assuming we'll get the other three Daemon Primarchs, at least, so, based on nothing whatsoever, I'm assuming three more Loyalist Primarchs coming back.
We've got:
Sanguinus (Dead, but everyone around here assumes that 40k writers use the lore for toilet paper, so don't let that stop you, I guess?)
Dorn (mia? confirmed dead? I don't know what's true and what's tts meme)
Khan (disappeared)
Corvus (don't remember what happened to him)
Russ (yip-yip)
Ferrus (also dead, but there's the weird clone thing going on, I guess)
Lion (terribly mysterious, but technically still alive)
Vulkan (also not dead, I think...I can't remember if confirmed dead, and if confirmed dead, I can't remember if Highlanders are still canon or not.)
So, who makes sense to bring back? Most of these guys are gonna be 'who the crap is that', honestly, so it's a matter of what makes sense for the Crusade and the Dark Imperium.
>>
My guesses would be the Lion, Russ and vulkan. The lion and Russ don't get along well and are not confirmed dead so they would be good for the story Vulkan like the emperor and Olanius Pious are prepetuals meaning Vulkan can't die I feel he will returnbecause of it I also think alpharius and Corax will come back
>>
>>53366812
Sanguinius should not be brought back, have the Sanguinor buffed up to primarch level and maybe explain that its the psychic gestalt of the BA made manifest, like a collective of sorts that counter-acts their curse which is also psychic and collective.

The IF are going to bust IW out of their hole according to GW and their minis and successor minis were taken off for pictures a while ago, so expect something to happen around that which could lead to finding Dorn, maybe Perty has been torturing him for millenia in his personal dungeon.

Ferrus is fucking dead though it'd be cool to have the Legion of the Damned with a giant legionnaire with burning hands and a burning skull.

Who's next? Im betting on Dorn or the Lion after Mortarion's released.
>>
File: ILoveFisting.jpg (73KB, 636x620px) Image search: [Google]
ILoveFisting.jpg
73KB, 636x620px
>>53365313
It should be Dorn.

The fluff is really well laid out for him to make a unique return. Let's review the facts.

>"Died" in uncertain circumstances by being mobbed by a bunch of Chaos randos in a black crusade
>His remains are retrieved even though Chaos randos ought to have parted him out for trophies immediately, but wasn't
>They supposedly have his whole skeleton, but for some reason his hand is treated with special attention

I think it'd be pretty great if instead of dying, Dorn was mortally wounded, losing his hand in the process. Moments before death he (and his hand) was retrieved by some fists. Realizing that he's about to die, his fists (or him if he's conscious enough) decide to inter him in a dreadnought. Not just a basic dreadnought obviously, but a unique primarch sized dreadnought.

It'd explain why his fist is so important even though they have his whole skeleton. It'd be pretty unique as he'd be the only dreadnought primarch and it opens the door for a super cool model. It also fits with his whole masochism and "I must suffer for muh humanity" theme since being a dread is apparently a pretty shit existence. He and girlyman also had tension in the past that could resurface and make an interesting plot device in the current story. Overall I think it'd be a good idea, but I doubt GW would go this route.
>>
>>53366812
Corax left out of shame and self pity, which is still more justification than Khans crusade to kill a few Dark Eldar.

If three more loyalists, I'd put my money on Dorn, Vulkan, and Corax... maybe Omegon. Codex chapters sell well and putting primarchs in the main book could promt people to actually buy the models.

Or we might just get giant Kaldor Draigo and Cato Sicarius models, idk. The new characters and updated profiles are what I'm most looking forward to in 8th.
>>
>>53366943
If we assume (based on nothing) that we're getting all 4 DP, and further assume (based on nothing) that we get further Loyalists, based on what's come up in lore recently (plus love for their chapters), then maybe...
>Magnus
>Gully
>Mortarion
>Dorn
>Fulgrim
>Lion
>Angron
>Russ
I dunno, I could see it.
If one wants to go *really* crazy, they can assume Pert Lorg and Omeg showing up, resulting in 3 more loyalists, but that's stretching this even more implausibly.
>>
>the Khan should be back
WHO?

>Sanguinius should be back
no. that would cheapen his sacrifice against Horus. he is dead and he should stay dead.

>Ferrus should be back
as a headless horseman, maybe. otherwise, no.

>the Lion should be back.
he's a legit choice. he would also introduce some internal conflict in the Imperium, so good for the story.

>Russ should be back
yeah. maybe. SW fanbois are already insufferable, but if he drives SW away from WOLFWOLFMCWOLFSON towards frikkin space vikings, then sure.
he's also a good foil to Magnus.

>Vulkan should be back
I guess. He's pretty meh tier though.

>Dorn should be back
if they can fluff it, sure. much better choice than bringing the Khan back.

>Corax should be back
also a good choice. the Imperium needs more reasonable people.
>>
>>53365619
kek
>>
>>53367071
>>53365619
>/tg/ is /40kg/

he's right.
>>
>>53367070
corax, vulkan, khan, and ferrus just aren't that popular though, that's the real reason. Sanguinius, lion, and dorn are big favorites, and make the most money and hype.
>>
>>53367070
I really wish that the Khan was less of a 'WHO?', but you're right. Being the guy all about the bikes, when we already had the Dangles, is a great way to stay redundant.
(This is probably similar to my general feeling that Ferrus has been served badly by lore, but there's not really any fixing that when its your job to be BTFO by the setting's resident hand-to-hand badass.)
>>
>>53365619
Yeah at the same way as /vg/ is /EAg/
>>
Ya'll seem to be forgetting that Guilliman is the only primarch they actually had access to. All the others are missing, presumed dead. Unless they were planning to build a new rogal dorn from his skeleton hand.
>>
>>53367318
They have the most important thing necessary to bring back a Primarch...
GW's love of money.
>>
>>53367070
The Dream Team would be Dorn, Corax, and Lion. Russ should go all chaos-y; you don't fuck around with the warp that much and get away with it. Khan and Vulkan.... idk. Who cares, 'nids got 'em.

Actually, I'm curious to see that Rowboat has to say about Tyranids. Can't imagine he's thrilled.
>>
>>53367212
>>53367227
honestly they should bring back Dorn, the Lion, and Russ. and maybe Corax, but 4 loyalist primarchs are more than enough, and I doubt there is any real demand for the rest of them. Corax is already stretching it.

Guilliman, Dorn, Russ, and the Lion are the real power players here anyway.
as for the traitor primarchs, Mortarion, Fulgrim, and Angron are obvious choices. Lorgar isn't an active player in the fluff. I can see Perturabo coming back though.

Alpharius/Omegon should be left alone.
>>
>>53367347

I'd really like to see non-Marine factions have Primarch-Equivalents turn up if that happens.
>>
>>53367345
>Actually, I'm curious to see that Rowboat has to say about Tyranids. Can't imagine he's thrilled.

yeah. I'm also waiting on him to weigh in on that problem. GW is focusing too much on Chaos. I'm really hoping we get some fluff on what the big guy thinks of nids, necrons, and the tau stepping on the Imperium's toes.
>>
>>53367371
Well eldar pretty much have theirs now
>>
>>53367347
I dunno, it depends how much the new lore references 30k. I'm sure a lot of fans want to see a reckoning from Lorgar and friends.

Pert is pretty irrelevant, though. They made him a daemon just because everyone else was.
>>
>>53367405

A lot of factions less so. Tau/Orks/Guard for example are all lacking there.
>>
>>53367371
I doubt that will happen. But eldar could really use some update on the Phoenix Lords. Avatars maybe.
Tau don't have anything of the same tier.
Maybe necrons can have some high echelon lords - the Silent King comes to mind. maybe updated rules for C'tan shards.
Nids got the Swarmlord. Update his rules and you pretty much got a primarch equivalent.

what else?
>>
>>53367440

The high leader of the SOB is currently missing. Her ship vanished in the warp and hasn't turned up yet.

As a result, her seat on the High Lords is empty.
>>
>>53367440

C'Tan don't really work for Necrons. They are powerful but not really leaders for them.
>>
>>53367406
>Pert is pretty irrelevant, though. They made him a daemon just because everyone else was.
yeah. that's true. >

>53367422
>A lot of factions less so. Tau/Orks/Guard for example are all lacking there.
Orks probably won't get any. Other than an Ullanor tier warboss showing up.

Guard... unlikely. if GW can make one good change to how factions work now, they should eliminate the separation between imperial factions, so you can run Guard alongside Marines or AdMech, or Sisters.
probably will be so anyway, so there's no reason to not give Guard access to the Primarchs.
>>
>>53367381
He'd probably advocate for the annihilation or capitulation for the Tau depending on how much he regards their cultural achievements. Most likely he'd want to just commit a few chapters to surrounding their systems and turning them to glass.

He'd probably think necrons are minor threats, too spread out and nebulous to be much of an issue.

Tyranids are the real interesting ones. Can't think of them in tactical terms, can't out-maneuver them, can't isolate or attack their supply chains. Plus, they almost took out his little segmentum.
>>
>>53367460
I'm blanking on that piece of the fluff. could you elaborate on this?

>>53367477
>C'Tan don't really work for Necrons. They are powerful but not really leaders for them.
they don't necessarily have to be leaders though.
>>
>>53367422
I don't think tau or guard should have one. It wouldn't match their motifs.
>>
>>53367506

>I'm blanking on that piece of the fluff. could you elaborate on this?

She's an old 2e Special Character who's ship vanished in the warp because they didn't have a model for her when they transfered to 3e.

Helena the Virtuous. She is actually the origin of the Ethereal's morale rules (Complete with your army freaking the fuck out as she dies as she's that important to the Imperium that even marines might break if they see her die).

>they don't necessarily have to be leaders though.

To fill the same role as primarchs they sorta do. It's not so much the fighting capabilities of the primarchs that makes them exceptionally notable. It's thier role as leaders of actions/the big cheese.
>>
>>53367422
Eh, give Guard a big tank and give Gazghull a Primeork statline.
>>
>>53367318
The lion is alive and well sleeping on the rock.
My source is the dark angels 7th ed codex
>>
>>53367564

A tank isn't much of a leader. Pity Lord Commander Solar Macharius is confirmed dead rather than missing.
>>
>>53367576
Are you suggesting the Dark Angels should use metagaming knowledge?
>>
>>53367591
Doesnt stop GW from giving macharius rules, I mean Cap Tycho has been dead for 10+ years and he gets a model.

Just have Guilliman name a new Warmaster and give him rules, bam , IG have a new character.
>>
>>53367643

Yeah, that would work out.

Warmaster Creed or such.
>>
>>53365313
I think we all know it's Ferrus Manus. Despite being decapitated the incredible strength of a Primarch's soul, much like a Daemon's essence, can survive the destruction of it's mortal host.

He merely needed to find a new host. One strong enough to serve as a vessel for massive energy of a Primarch's very being. A normal human would never stand a chance, not even a Space Marine could hope to. No it would need to be someone heavily augmented and with access to the greatest medical and mechanical technologies in order to prepare themselves. Someone who knew enough to improve the human form even beyond that of the Emperor's work. Someone even a Primarch could trust implacably.

Cawl is Ferrus Manus.
>>
>>53367381
Well, Chaos just hasn't been getting a lot of love lately! So we've got to fix that first.
>>
>>53367656
uggggggggh that would be the day I quit 40k forever. Cawl is already on track to steal the Mary Sue crown; making him the host of a dead primarch would just be too fucking stupid.
>>
>>53367483
>give Guard access to the Primarchs.
Okay, now I want Russ back. For some reason, he strikes me as the most likely to be Quixotic if placed alone with the IG.
"COME, TINY MARINES! FOLLOW ME TO VICTORY!!"
>>
>>53367656

That would be pretty shit. People can do stuff without being marines.
>>
>>53365313
Honestly I'd love for Russ to show up. If not because he's kinda cool, then because he'll hopefully get rid of the furries. In general though, I think it should be Lion and then one or two of the MIA primarchs.

>>53367656
That's stupid enough I could see GW do it.

>>53367701
I agree, that would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>53367690
I'd almost rather they go with 'FM faked his death, got cybered-up to survive his wounds, and has been hiding on Mars for 10k years' at that point.
>>
File: perturabo_by_d1sarmon1a-d8q6lzp.jpg (402KB, 625x980px) Image search: [Google]
perturabo_by_d1sarmon1a-d8q6lzp.jpg
402KB, 625x980px
>>53367406
I have been expecting for about as long as people have been predicting plastic Sisters that Perturabo will get retconed into not being a Daemon Prince.

It's just so utterly stupid. The whole Iron Warrior thing is resolve, self reliance, and cold logic. Willingly making himself the pawn of a group of supernatural dicks that he thinks pretty darn poorly of spits in the face of his character.

He doesn't give a shit about whatever magic wizard powers they can give him. Above all else Perturabo is his own man.
>>
>>53365313
It's gonna be russ and the lion. They each have larger playerbases (due to their chapters having separate codices ) than the other remaining primarchs.
>>
>>53367501
Yeah, I'm not really sure which Primarch is best 'suited' to facing the Tyrannids.
>that pic
I appreciate that the guardsman has asked himself what the Commissar would do if he were still alive.
>>
>>53367728
Fulgrim staying his hand at the last moment and only badly wounding and kidnapping Ferrus would be a tragic story.

If Fabius cloned him who's to say that the skull Fulgrim gave Horus wasn't from one of them?
>>
>>53367774
On the one hand, I don't mind it as a shitty tragic fate for one of the more tragic figures amongst the Primarchs. Especially since I've seen it fluffed as him basically being tricked/trapped into it by others (or am I thinking of Angron?)
On the other hand, it's also a waste. Like, the four main Daemon Primarchs work really well as concepts, but people can't even bother coming up for what Daemon Pert should be like.
And yet, because we can't have any of them survive and *not* be Daemons, I'm not sure what you'd have him do otherwise. Just sitting in a perfect fortress world, sulking and telling Abaddon to get fucked?
>>
>>53367821
Honestly, I would love it if Ferrus survived.
I've always felt the worst for him, as I said upthread.
But end of the day, him and Khan are probably tied for 'nobody cares', so I doubt he'll be seen any time soon. (Unless they're bringing everyone back, which would probably be a gloriously terrible idea.)
>>
>>53367839
Youre thinking of Angron, Pert ascended on his own when he sacrificed the geneseed of the dead IF that were killed in the iron cage incident.
>>
>>53367921
Right, momentary brain fart. Means that there's even less reason for Pert to be a Daemon.
I mean, yes, earned through the Iron Cage, but honestly, the Cage should be about him finally beating Dorn, not about him getting some 'reward'.
(And I say this as an Impfag rather than a Chaosfag.)
>>
>>53367839
>I'm not sure what you'd have him do otherwise.

Build. All he ever really wanted to do was build. He had incredible dreams, drew plans for beautiful palaces and stadiums (he designed the building the Council of Nikaea took place in and hated that it was used for such a divisive purpose), and created mechanical models of unparalleled craftsmanship.

Let him remain on Medrengard building the things of his dreams. His sons fight one another in their own version of The Great Game and the fickle gods give and take from all the others who sided with Horus. Let him remain away from all that. A distant man who has become too tired to take sides in wars and struggles that are as pointless as they are endless.

The Tyrant of Lochus is dead. The Emperor is dead. Horus is dead. Finally Perturabo can be free.
>>
>>53367972
But we can't have nice things, anon.
>>
>>53367047
Dorn is highly redundant.

Khan does make sense as a dude coming back. The galaxy is torn asunder and if any fucking knows about traveling the fringes in long distance missions, it's Khan.

I swear I will have a fucking aneurysm if it's Russ
>>
The Imperial Fists are crusading again, so Dorn is the logical choice. Plus he's the builder of the loyalists, and with the Indomitus Crusade they need to fortify their positions. For the Imperium.

Sanguinius in one way or another for the Dark Imperium. Since Baal is up next on the menu, Sanguinius is most likely to come back first.

On the other side, Mortarion is sure to come back with the beginning of the 8th edition.

The Khan and Vulkan might come back for flavour.
>>
>>53368018
My hope is GWs announce Russ and Johnson never come back just so I can listen to the weeping and gnashing of teeth on /tg/ for years to come.
>>
>>53367774
This. Pert should have taken his legion and fucked off as a mad hermit after the heresy, building up his own little fiefdom. Fluff-wise, he should be closer to Huron Blackheart than Lorgar.

It'd be an easy retcon, though. He doesn't show up much in the lore after the Heresy and there's no fluff about his ascension whatsoever. They could write it off as an intentional misdirection by himself or even Magnus.
>>
>>53367047
Fuck, this is so cool. I'd love if GW saw this and took this route.
>>
From the most likely to least likely to get a release considering we'll have one Loyalist Primarch for each of their chaotic counterparts (6 in total) :

>Russ
200% in. He's a great counterpart to Magnus, he's from one of the most popular chapter, he was never confirmed dead.

>Lion
Confirmed to be alive and well in the latest DA lore, also from one of the most iconic chapters, definitely in. Also, bringing him back would give some political tensions to the Imperium.

>Vulkan
Latest BL and Salamanders lore hint that he'll come back eventually, plus he's an Eternal so he can't really be dead.

>Khan
Technically alive but isn't from a popular chapter and isn't mentioned in latest lore, maybe will get a release later

>Corax
See above

>Dorn
Basically confirmed dead since his skeletal fist his worshiped as a relic. I don't think they would asspull some resurection bullshit on him. Would make a great antagonist to Perturabo tho.

>Sanguinius
Eventho he's from a popular chapter and is well liked, his sacrifice is too iconic to be wasted by some random bullshit resurection. I don't think they'll bring him back from the dead

>Ferrus
Deader than dead ten thousand years ago, never mentioned after that, no one cares.

So, my guess would be Guilliman (allready out), Russ, Lion, Vulkan, Khan and Corax.
>>
You guys are dumb if you think GW won't just pull some magical shit out of their ass to retcon the lore.
Sanguinius is dead but the Sanguinor could be a psychic manifestation of him, etc. etc. etc. resurrection.
>>
>>53368723
>>Dorn
>Basically confirmed dead since his skeletal fist his worshiped as a relic. I don't think they would asspull some resurection bullshit on him. Would make a great antagonist to Perturabo tho.
The skeleton thing is uncertain. Also, he was mentionned by Vulkan in the Beast series in a vague manner that might hint to him being alive.
>>Sanguinius
>Eventho he's from a popular chapter and is well liked, his sacrifice is too iconic to be wasted by some random bullshit resurection. I don't think they'll bring him back from the dead
It has been said the fight onboard the Vengeful Spirit will be changed. Anything goes right now.
>>
Russ and Lion are the most likely loyalists to return next. SW are dying and will reject the Primaris Marines, so they will need to find Russ and the 13th to stave off their extinction - and that means journeying into the Maledictum.

The cat's out of the bag for the Dark Angels regarding the Fallen. Guilliman knows or at least figured out their little secret by now. They will not submit themselves to Guilliman's control or Inquisition investigation. Their schism from the Imperium is imminent.
>>
The first primarchs to get plastic models will be any that have plastic models of their legion. For loyalists, that's BA, DA, or SW. Ravens and Scars are out because of the lack of unique units. Why release a centerpiece for an army that's just vanilla space marines when Guilliman is already out?
>>
>>53369010

To sell more models. Half of Deathwatch model line is just Space Marine models with Deathwatch bits. A biker squad box with White Scars flavor bits and a tac squad box that's essentially a repurposed Space Wolves squad box isn't out of the question.
>>
>>53368884
>Dorn
>The skeleton thing is uncertain.
He is a boring character and a shit tier primarch. The setting is better off with him being dead.
>>
I'm feeling like it'll be the Lion, if only due to Cypher being back and his sword being in focus in Gathering Storm. Last thing that convinced me was the rumour engine thing, since it wouldn't surprise me if the Lion had a lion shoulder.
>>
>>53369208
Be that as it may, there is canon conflict regarding the whereabouts of everything but his hand.

Also fuck off, Dorn is a great Primarch
>>
>>53367052
>Corax left out of shame and self pity, which is still more justification than Khans crusade to kill a few Dark Eldar.
While he's had 10,000 years to figure it the fuck out, he can't really be blamed for getting stuck in the webway initially.
>>
>>53367967
I haven't really been following Pert's storyline in the HH books, aside from reading Angel Exterminatus and the short story with Pollux, but he apparently is kinda hung up on being rewarded.

And theoretically Omegon could be 'alive'... but honestly let's just avoid that whole mess because other anons are right about how lame it would be, and I say that as an Alpha Legion fan who's probably going to paint a squad of Primaris Marines up in their colours for the lulz.

>>53367839
>>53367774
The big problem with both Lorgar and Perturbo though is that they break the '4 god mold' that GW has decided on when it comes to Chaos. Because Lorgar is definitely Chaos Undivided, while Perty probably is.

Also Perturbo did fuck off and become a hermit after the Heresy, under the current fluff. He basically rebuilt Olympia, except dialed the whole "castles and fortresses!" thing up to 12.
>>
>>53367052
>Codex chapters sell well
Dangles and wuffs sell better once you take guilliman's chapters out of the picture.

From the perspective of GW, if I were to take three more it'd definitely be lion and russ, with the third probably being dorn, to catch the second-largest pool of codex-chapters.
>>
>>53367547

Isn't this what Celestine is for?
>>
I like the Ultramarines but literally any other Primarch would have been more interesting to bring back. NuRoboute is basically just a mini Emperor. He doesn't have any of the major personality flaws that plagued his brothers. He's just a reasonable guy who's very competent at governing and math. That's boring as shit.
>>
>>53368485
It's cool, original, and fits the character pre-established lore.
And that's qhy GW wpould never do it.
>>
>>53367047
>tfw Dorn is a Knight sized dreadnought
Fund it!
>>
File: best primarch.jpg (13KB, 215x300px) Image search: [Google]
best primarch.jpg
13KB, 215x300px
I can't wait
>>
>>53367381
>I'm also waiting on him to weigh in on that problem.

He rightfully puts them as a minor threat compared to Chaos.
>>
>>53367460
They have saint celestine.
I really doubt sob will get anything else.
>>
>>53368018
I miss get reagybto check yourself into a hospital then. No way they don't bring back King Yiff. The space corgi fanbois can always be counted on to throw out a lot of cash on even the most retarded looking models.
>>
>>53367070
>>Ferrus should be back
>as a headless horseman, maybe. otherwise, no.

I would be hype for a headless warp spirit/ghost that torments Fulgrim who THINKS it's Ferrus
>>
>>53367701
>Okay, now I want Russ back. For some reason, he strikes me as the most likely to be Quixotic if placed alone with the IG.
>"COME, TINY MARINES! FOLLOW ME TO VICTORY!!"

There's a reason they named their main battle tank after him. Originally it was because he was OG with the guard, and also designed it and it's standardized parts. Kind of hard to imagine Nu-Russ designing anything, he probably made Bjorn do it
>>
>>53367972
>The Tyrant of Lochus is dead. The Emperor is dead. Horus is dead. Finally Perturabo can be free.

Unfortunately, this isn't how Chaos works.
>>
File: 1457071843409[1].png (136KB, 626x258px) Image search: [Google]
1457071843409[1].png
136KB, 626x258px
>>53369208
>>
>>53365313
The reason he's still missing is because he's FUCKING DEAD
>>
>>53365313
If Sanguinus does come back, they should have it done through warp-fuckery, call it a clone and have him fall to Khorne, so he could have a final duel with the Sanguinor representing the hope of the Blood Angels and clone-Sanguinus representing their rage (especially since he triggered the Black Rage). Just bringing him back really ruins the point of his sacrifice.
>>
calling it now order in which primarches will come out

Mortarian (Confirmed)
Lion
Fulgrim
Russ
Angron
Dorn
Pertorobo
Anyone game after that.
>>
>>53367047
>>53368485
>>53370182
You're right, it is cool and a great idea. But i love Dorn and i couldn't stand to see him like that.
>>
>>53367371
That would be beyond dumb.
>>
>>53369208
>plebian: the post
>>
>>53370836
Legion of the Damned Ferrus Manus -might- not be a bad idea.

>>53370860
I think the new explanation is that he conquered the planet they found the STC for it on.

>>53370934
You might have come up with the only good "Chaos Sanguinius" idea so far.

But in general I fucking HATE all of them, and I'm not even a Blood Angels fan. It just shits all over everything the guy stands for as the noblest character in all of 40K. Especially since he rebuffed Chaos at least 2 twice (on Signus Prime, and when confronting Horus).
>>
>>53370998
Rule of cool brother. It dominates all. This has been the bane of us imperial fists since time immemorial. When we vowed to hold the walls of the palace on terra our skill was made a mockery by forces who decided, and now i quote:
>wait, they cant get in there? What the hell thats so lame! Why do you want a book about a bunch of dudes standing on a wall? Im gonna write a book that makes them fail on the wall and shit.
And lo, it was made 'cool' at the expense of our honor. Many times, and over many years, have the imperial fists, 7th of the legions, but first for Terra alone, has our name been spent and our glory lost to those around us with the choloer and color to best us.

And so i ask you, would you not vaunt the primarch's return? Would you not embrace it, even if it meant that he must return a shell of himself in a shell and metal mockery of life? Praise be to the Emporer, for his son will return, and only time will tell if this be true or folly in plan and deed.

+++ Thought for the day+++
>at what point does a primarch dreadnaught reach Tau levels of giant mech? And if they fought, would it be just as cool?<
++++++
>>
>Fistfags, who're just Ultramarines but worse, think their shitty nothing Primarch will be back anytime soon.

Russ, Lion or Sangunius are next.
>>
>>53367047
In all honesty Guilliman would have been the perfect Primarch to put into a Dreadnought.

>Consistent transfer from a static coffin to a walking coffin
> Keeps with the 40k theme of tech stagnation and lost glory while offering hope
> Cassian Dracos: Primarch edition
> Perfectness of smurfmarines taken down a notch but still showing the best of their steadfastness and courage
> Contrast of being physically broken but brutally strong
> Can still give great advice and planning but countered by being groggy from Dreadnought sleepytimes
> Gathering storm 3 focuses more on his secret contingencies set up across the galaxy and ends with him heading to Mars with Cawl where he busts open the Primaris vault

Emphasises more on the urgency and desperation of the situation turning into faint hope, rather than the string of unabashed Chaos BTFO and big name jobbing we got.
>>
>>53371098
Only manchildren and autists see The Fists as anything other then one of the absolute best Legions/Chapters and the embodiment of The Emperor's greatest virtues.
t.Blood Angel

Also, i do want Dorn back. Very much. But seeing him in that state would be heart-wrenching.
>>
File: 40k Pert and Rog.jpg (94KB, 798x445px) Image search: [Google]
40k Pert and Rog.jpg
94KB, 798x445px
>>53371253
>hates on Fists
>hates on Dorn
>shills for Russ
Color me surprised.
>>
>>53371079
That's why you go with "it's a clone created from the Warp" so you can say it isn't actually him and the Sanguinor is Sanguinius's real manifestation
>>
>>53371342
Oh i agree. I play fists religiously in all the 40k stuff i can find, with a close second being templars. I was just trying to pose the point that a primarch returned through an understandable means and with a grounded, applicable manner would be much more likable than girlyman just magically getting a new larynx. That being said i dont want a crippled senile primarch, it would be sad.

It would make the system more grimdark, but new gw doesnt like that so i guess it will never happen
>>
We don't even have a 30k Khan yet
>>
>>53370607
he's too busy with his wych, succubus, hrud, and daemon wives
>>
>>53372143
No 30k Lion either, and they haven't even bothered to make a Dorn model.
>>
>>53369208
>>
>>53366812
Vulcan, Corax and the Lion -in that order - are in the short list, since tecnically all of them are alive.
Next should be Dorn, Khan and Russ.
>>
>>53371098
The walls would have to be miles thick to hold against Horus' combined forces of superheavies, titans, warships, and who knows how many marines, even if they weren't led by two of the best siege tacticians the galaxy had ever seen besides Dorn himself.

But it was Terra, so who knows. The whole palace could have been 90% wall, 10% shiny room.
>>
>>53372279
This is should be canon. Or TTS style where he's endlessly challenging them to races American Graffiti style.
>>
>>53365362
Fuck generals.
>>
>>53372322
Neither does Alpharius actually.
>>
I'm surprised at the amount of Dornfags, I've always found him quite boring, apart from his hand-to-hand fight with Curze and the iron cage.
He has the worst death among the Primarchs, so they might retcon it, though.
>>
>>53367972
I like that.
>>
>>53373857
Because he's straight and narrow he has a fan base. When everyone is a special snowflake the normal guy looks pretty special in his own way.

I do find him terribly boring though.
>>
>>53373389
The palace was litterally carved out of the himalayans, so yes, exactly that. They could have had miles of wall in any dimension, and still have room to spray paint gold.
>>
>>53374160
In fact doesnt the hh book lightning tower cover the fact that the walls are impenetrable, but the gates are the weak points? Because they are the only way to move through into the palace proper? Its been a few months, but i liked the fists plot lines for those books. Big Sigi OP, pls no nerf.
>>
>>53371339
I mean, to be fair, he's basically stuck in his armor now, so it's just a slightly fancier Dreadnought.
>inb4 detachable codpiece
>>
>>53374049
Actually, if Dorn would haven been the first primarch to retun and declaring the Indomitus Crusade, it would be a great character development for him. For example, Dorn who, was allways calm and stoic, sees the Imperium, sees the Situation, get some Shit together and for the First Time let his Fury guide him, and goes full Rage Mode against all of mankinds foes, no longer he will contain himself, the Indomitus would have made so much more sense for him.
>>
>>53367774
I'm honestly with you, anon. If only because I like the idea of a Traitor Primarch resisting the allure of daemonhood all this time.

Shit, if Abby can do it, so should Pert - who is infinitely more bitter and less willing to out faith in the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>53375377
Yep, but would have lost to the first renegade Primarch coming at him, and the Imperium needs to win.
>>
>>53369004
Didn't the Dark Angels say that if the secret of the Fallen was realized and the Imperium came for them that the Dangles would stand down and allow themselves to be destroyed?

I don't know my sources, but I feel like I remember reading that...
>>
>>53365313
The Primarchs are obviously returning in order of popularity, power, and moral standing. Lion is the most popular and powerful Primarch, and therefore he has returned first, but we simply aren't yet privy to the nature of his return. Next came Magnus, who did nothing wrong.

The Fourth Primarch to return will be Mortarion, who was made famous by Draigo.

The last Primarch to return will probably be the least interesting, least essential to the plot and most dead Primarch of them all: Leman Russ.
>>
>>53375507
Sounds about right.
>>
>>53373857
>>53374049
>Dorn is boring
t.plebians

Dorn is incredibly inspiring and admirable. Also, it was said that once roused, his anger was unmatched by any of his brothers.
>>
>>53375745
Wow, so interesting.

I know you like Dorn so I will clarify that the above statement was meant to be sarcastic.
>>
>>53375482
Azrael said it in one of the BL books (I think it was The Unforgiven). So that stands up until the writers in the game decide they want the DA to go renegade, whereupon Azrael will turn out to have been a Lord of Change all along. Including when the Changeling was trying to manipulate him.
>>
>>53375745
That's probably why Curze beat the shit out of him. With his bare hands.
Also, he was only saved by Roboute and his Ultra in his Legion's great duel of fate against their sworn enemies.
>>
>>53376032
Thanks, anon.
I knew I read it somewhere, but I was hoping that it wasn't an inherent desire to associate a fairly cool line to the current fluff due to my subconscious DA fanwank.
>>
>>53365313
The Khan should have come back first. that would have lead to a VERY different Imperium.
>>
>>53375864
>muh interesting
Like ''fun'', just a stupid buzzword. In this case, it means that an image of a loyal, dedicated hard worker does the opposite of stimulating your autism.
>>53376073
>a dedicated close combat special beat someone who's primarily a tactician and architect
Much wow. Also
>Curze
>literally Trudeau of the Primarchs
>''If you kill me and destroy my Legion, i win''.
Lmao.
>Also, he was only saved by Roboute and his Ultra in his Legion's great duel of fate against their sworn enemies
You mean the one where Perturabo had literally every advantage imaginable and Dorn and the Fists where STILL starting to turn it around and it looked worse for IW by the minute?
>>
>>53367212
Corax just kicks SO MUCH ASS (btfo Lorgar) in the lore, and his 30k rules are awesome. I'd love to see his 40k iteration. He really ins't that popular though. Who knows, maybe Raven Guard will the new meta in 8th. Probably not, but maybe.
>>
Horus will return next!

Fabius Bile will attempt another clone of Horus.

At the same time the Emp will sense the Imperium in dire jeopardy. Out of desperation, he reassembles Horus' soul, then installs it in the clone of Horus.

Horus fights his way out of the Warp to the Imperium. He takes up the mantle of Warmaster again to restore order to the Imperium, As he fights his way across the Imperium he regains the trusts of his brothers one by one through his deeds.

Everyone lives happily ever after. Except more grimderp.

Hey, it could happen cause GW is retarded.
>>
>>53367422
They could make something like a Macharius MK2, based in another historical general to be a new Imperial Guard Saint and help.

Or buff Yarrick at Straken lvls to make him Mecha Yarrick.
>>
>>53366943
>Legion of the dead ferrus
I never new I wanted this before now.
>>
File: 1491852102953.jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491852102953.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
>>53378589
So your excuse for dorn being shit was that dorn was shit? Shittalking Conrad and getting beat is just more embarrassing.
>>
>>53365313
Its already been confirmed its The Lion next, back to being Lord Protector of the realm. Although I think he'll be angry about Gulliman crowning himself.

After that its Russ. Its been unofficial confirmed while Lion has been leaked numerous times now. How is /tg/ so ignorant of this?
>>
>>53370836
>>53371079
>>53379310
Okay this is cool, but lets be honest, the most likely thing is they're gonna have been working on a primarch-level robot and have his conscious put in it and he'll have an existential crisis about being all machine now and then they become the grimest and darkest.
>>
>>53373857
found the butthurt alpha fanboy
>>
>>53366812
>Sanguinus (Dead, but everyone around here assumes that 40k writers use the lore for toilet paper, so don't let that stop you, I guess?)

I heard, from someone that is considered in the known, that we shouldn't assume that Horus Heresy is as we think it's, it's going to get mayor retcons. And this was in reply to "Well, Sanguinus is dead for sure".
>>
>>53379398
>Lion
>Anything but wanting to be the Emperor himself
If Lion returns we'll have a second civil war
>>
>>53379824
Nah, Guilliman is smart and will name him Warmaster to satisfy his superiority complex and without other primarchs the Lion's inability to compromise wont be a hindrance to his leadership.
>>
File: anBveGq_700b.jpg (129KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
anBveGq_700b.jpg
129KB, 600x671px
>>53365313
This Primarch should return soon.
>>
>>53379398
no one cares about the Dark Faggots
>>
>>53379362
>Shittalking
He reacted to what he perceived was Konrad shittalking daddy.
>that dorn was shit
>Dorn
>Hero of the Imperium
>Praetorian of Terra
>straight up top 3 among Primarchs Big E loved and valued the most
>all but confirmed he is still alive
>Konrad
>edgy autist
>one of the absolute weakest legions
>using muh terror tactics on fucking space marines
>gets absolutely destroyed by Lion
>his Legion gets obliterated by Smurfs
>gets killed by a fucking assassin
Beyond Kek.
>>
>>53375507
Get a load of this assblasted traitor
>>
>>53375507
>popularity, power, and moral standing
Sanguinius tops all of those, though. But if we're talking about living ones, yup, Lion for sure.
>>
So Gulliman gets his Alpharius tier upgraded Marines... does this mean Fabolus Bill has something up his gauntlet?
>>
>>53380294
The Lion got put into a coma by a non astartes. He might be able to beat Alpharius but that it
>>
>>53373499
This.
>>
>>53380236
>gets killed by assassin
Are you one of those people who consider all permanents in magic bad because it dies to removal?
>>
>>53380236
Didnt Curze kick the fuck out of the lion and roboute at the same time, and do pretty well against Sangunius and Corax?
>>
>>53380366
Anon, an entire temple of assassins killing a Primarch would be pathetic. It's a point that Curze let her kill him and that he easily could have ended her, but it's still a lame way to go.
Also
>assassins are supposed to be able to kill anyone
>>
>>53380331
Luther was on warp-juice, though, that's a HUGE variable. The Gods pumping him to barely beat a Primarch is well within their power.
>>
>>53380458
M'Shen did kick the shit out of Talos after decapitating Conrad, he only won when he spat acid and blinded her.
>>
>>53373499
Agreed. Once everything's in its own contained little box, might as well just have everyone make accounts and make this a forum. Generals are full of regulars anyway, why not just let people see their names?
>>
>>53380404
Lion then 1 v 1 him and went seriously, he broke his spine but couldn't bring himself to kill him.
Corax ran when Curze stopped him from killing Lorgar, not out of fear but because he understood he was looking at his own twisted image, something he could have easily become. It disturbed him greatly.
Papa Sang didn't want to kill him.
>>
>>53380492
>beating a 10th company member is supposed to mean something against a Primarch
Come on. And she still got rekt.
>>
>>53367047
You forget that the lore about Dorn's skeleton has been recently retconned - in 7th ed, they did have his skeleton, but after that they only had his hands. So basically it seems like GW is giving him leeway to still be alive, or at least mysteriously unaccounted for instead of confirmed dead.
>>
>>53380503
Interesting... so Kurze and Russ are the only two primarchs it seems who have the testicular fortitude to kill a brother. Fulgrim doesnt count since he was possesed.
>>
>>53380519
She kicked the crap out of Talos, did you read the book?
>>
>>53380580
Which one of them walked away?
And again, that means NOTHING against Curze? That means nothing against more elite Astartes.
>>
>>53380624
I said she kicked the crap out of Talos which she did and you are arguing.... what exactly? Tone your autistic screeching down please
>>
>>53380555
>testicular fortitude
More like edgemastery and retardation respectively.
>i'm a unique being in all of creation, i only have my father and my brothers to relate to, 20 people among quadrillions
>Hurr, better start killing them
Btw, Russ got rekt by a heartbroken, suicidal Magnus and would have been killed if not for a ton of factors.
>>
>>53380636
>be autistic
>completely miss the point of a discussion
>''hurr, durr, muh screetching''
Why are you bringing Talos up in the first place? What does he have to do with anything?
>she kicked the crap out of Talos
She also died horribly and he walked away.
>>
>>53368018

Punished Guilliman has to build that private army of his one more time, pulling in resources and recruits to combat Chaos.
>>
>>53380646
M8, Russ absolutely destroyed Magnus and that was after he was fighting for hours through Tizca
>>
>>53380236
>gets killed by a fucking assassin
>specifically has his Marines stop guarding him and let's the assassin kill him since he was resigned to death a long time ago.
>>
>>53380670
>>53380646
Your autism is showing. Pro tip you dont have to reply to every comment lad.
>>
File: kek Freddie.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
kek Freddie.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>53380693
>sperg out over nothing
>get called out
>''y-you're autistic''
>>
>>53380720
M8 i just got here but i read the whole thread before i commented so trust me when i say the only one sperging out here is you.
>>
>>53380679
>M8, Russ absolutely destroyed Magnus
>Magnus distracted during the fight by protecting his people
>still gets the upper hand
>literally about to kill Russ
>his fucking wolves jump him
>has to fight them off
>still in the fight
>Russ blindly swings and by sheer retarded luck catches Magnus' eye
Yea, he fucking destroyed him.
>>
>>53380743
>guy keeps sperging out about M'shen and Talos even though it has no relevance to the discussion
>>the only one sperging out here is you
Either covering your own ass or retarded.
>>
>>53380755
So Russ cant use his wolves but its totally cool for Fagnus to use his nerd powers? Which one walked away and which one had his physical form destroyed and then joined the side of the Primarch who cucked him in the firat place? Oh yeah the latter is Magnus lol
>>
>>53380773
Or maybe multiple posters think you're retarded?
>>
>>53367381
They did say that they were focusing on Imperium vs Chaos in 8th so I wouldn't expect an awful lot regarding Xenos that aren't Ynnari Eldar anytime soon unfortunately.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>53380519
holy fucking shit, you cannot possibly be this dumb just fucking kys
>>
Perturabo and Guilliman team up when?
>>
>>53380821
Rowboat hates Perty dumbass
>>
>>53380840

SUCH a lust for revenge...

AWOOOOOOOO?
>>
>>53380787
>using your own powers and abilities that you were born with and honed through endless training and study is the same as literal outside interference when you're getting your ass destroyed
Dogfuckers, everyone.
>Which one walked away
The Lion, after he slept your furfather.
>be accompanied by sisters of silence and the fucking Custodes
>enemy forces completely unaware of your arrival, leader refuses to fight until absolute last second
>still lose 1/3 of your legion and barely survive
Lmao.
>>
>>53380864
What are you trying to say here? Can you type that out in English or elaborate?
>>
>>53380819
Explain.
>>
>>53380879
Holy fuck this guys going nuclear. Some get this hothead out of my thread
>>
>>53380879
Dont have a dog in this fight but 6th legion losses at Prospero were described as moderate but dont let facts get in the way of memes.
>>
>>53380914
>using facts is being butthurt
>unironically spewing tv memes cause out of arguments
Kek.
>>
Cant we ever have a thread without TS or DA fags shitting it up? Stop fucking obsessing over the SW you cancerous morans
>>
>>53380965
You were wrong on several statememts
>>
File: 40k Magnus cool.jpg (91KB, 468x810px) Image search: [Google]
40k Magnus cool.jpg
91KB, 468x810px
>>53380983
VENGEANCE FOR PROSPERO
has been achieved. Fenris burns. Yiff in hell.
>>
>>53380965
At least /tv/ are funny
>>
>>53367576
But that assumes the Lutherite theory is false, and that the DAngles in action even want to bring the Lion back.
>>
>>53380997
Did any of them relate to Russ getting his ass destroyed by a distracted, heartbroken, depressed Magnus and needing outside interference and luck to ''win''?
>>
>>53381022
Russ handily won that fight
>>
>>53368064
I for one, can vouch for this.

I was never going to field the Lion even if he came back, but I'd still bitch about it.
>>
>>53381022
Magnus using the warp is getting outside help bro
>>
>>53381034
>almost gets killed
>heart ripped out
>needs help
>still only saved by luck
>>53381046
>t.bitter non-psyker
>>
File: vSGRa2T.jpg (168KB, 1288x400px) Image search: [Google]
vSGRa2T.jpg
168KB, 1288x400px
>>53380503
>Corax ran when Curze stopped him from killing Lorgar, not out of fear but because he understood he was looking at his own twisted image, something he could have easily become. It disturbed him greatly.

Pretty sure Corax ran because he was fatigued, low on jump fuel, missing one power claw, surrounded by enemies, and facing down a Primarch who had just arrived on the field and knew how to counter his tactics.
>>
>>53379799
Sanguinius' death is so iconic, I will be platinum mad if they try to retcon that.
>>
File: 1492900666126037532.jpg (54KB, 611x611px) Image search: [Google]
1492900666126037532.jpg
54KB, 611x611px
>>53367047
>dat filename
>>
File: Emperor_VS_Horus.jpg (279KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_VS_Horus.jpg
279KB, 800x585px
>>53381966
It keeps being said that they're planning to change a bunch of HH shit and that we shouldn't expect the story to play out the same as it was originally fluffed, but Sanguinius has to be a constant. If Sang isn't killed by Horus, then what the fuck is even the point of that scene?
>>
If Lion comes back, won't he say something like "why the fuck are you all in green" and dangles players will have to repaint everything?
>>
File: 1467755454103.jpg (84KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467755454103.jpg
84KB, 400x300px
>>53379398
>>
>>53367774
I always figured that he would get infected with the obliterator virus and become the obliterator cults equivalent of a deamon prince. that would make him powerful enough to be on the same level as the rest of the deamon primarchs and it would keep him neutral.
>>
>>53367047
I thought dorn was disguising himself as a marine in centurion armor
>>
>>53367440
A collection of Warpheads simultaneously casting Foot/Fist/Torso/Groin/Head of Gork or Mork for Power Rangers effect
>>
>>53383030
TTS should be canon
>>
File: dorn.png (447KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
dorn.png
447KB, 500x435px
>>53369208
>>
>>53381010
Magnus The Rad.jpg

ftfy
>>
>>53382748
Given that the way we currently view the HH is completely different from the way it was originally envisioned (wasn't there a time that the Council of Nikea kind of almost made sense and wasn't just complete hypocrisy because Psy and Magic used to be different?), them making some more retcons isn't necessarily a bad thing.
(Honestly, the way the HH looks these days, it almost feels like they accidentally made the Emperor into the kind of guy who wouldn't care if Sanguinus died defending him, and/or wouldn't hold back against Horus because it's his son; making him a cold plotter seeing everyone as chess pieces kind of makes the climax stop making sense.)
>>
File: 40k adbook.png (2MB, 868x1732px) Image search: [Google]
40k adbook.png
2MB, 868x1732px
>>53385681
>accidentally
>>
>>53385157
Kek, using that.
>>
>>53375439
>dorn
>dude who can't lie, even to himself, who says the only traitor he isnt confident on beating in single combat is horus
>>
The first campaign they are releasing is the Armageddon Disco 4.0. That's Angron. Probably Lion after that.
>>
>>53386397
That was Russ. Loken told him in Vengeful Spirit that Horus would kill him amd Russ said he knew. He explained he studied all his brothers and knew he could kill any if he needed except for Horus who he was unsure he could beat
>>
>>53387798
>He explained he studied all his brothers and BELIEVED he could kill any if he needed except for Horus who he was unsure he could beat.
FTFY
>>
>>53369319
>>53370889
>>53371074
>>53372618
>>53385082
You have to admit that Dorn is a pretty one dimensional character.
>>
>>53386455
The very first is the Plague Wars of Ultramar.
>>
>>53389273
Oh most certainly, but what a lot of people don't seem to realize is that "best character" =/= "best primarch".

The two qualities are not the same. The Primarchs were made to fulfill a purpose and Dorn fills that purpose more than the vast majority of his brothers. He's a top tier Primarch.

But, of course, he's also a low tier character. Many of his brothers are far more interesting.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.