[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1510: Golden God Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 677
Thread images: 114

File: Jumpchain Header.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Header.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53348673
>>
>Still no To Catch a Predator joke jump
>Jump consists of Jumpchan giving you 1000 CP, followed by Chris Hansen asking both of you to take a seat
>>
Rolled 397 (1d816)

Let's do it.
>>
>>53354842
What would Sanctioned Xeno do in other jumps?
>>
File: Small Crona 2.gif (28KB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 2.gif
28KB, 351x200px
Dangit, let's try that again. Anyone know big ships in the same vein as the Light of Terra? I want a consistent home for myself and companions that carries over between Jumps and I want it huge so I can populate it with monsters. Light of Terra is great for this, but I like having options too and don't actually know of anything comparable or even similar.
>>
File: azure2526.jpg (108KB, 321x249px) Image search: [Google]
azure2526.jpg
108KB, 321x249px
>>53355003
I don't think there are any as BIG as Light of Terra to start with. You could buy the spaceship from Captain N, though, which is at least as big as a videogame "world" (which is smaller than an actual world, but still pretty big).

You can also get the spaceship from Star Wars OT, and that comes with its own hangerbay warehouse attachment, which increases in size as you add on parts to your ship. So, technically, you could eventually create your own Death Star if you just kept adding onto it, and the hanger would grow to accommodate it.
Though I remember there was a distinction between "actually making the ship bigger" and "just plugging the ship into another bigass ship", so no shortcuts on that end.
>>
>>53355003
From Smallest to Larges

Sunrider-Aassault Carrier
Supreme Commander-Derelict Craft
Homeworld-Super Capital Ships
(About Imperial Star Destroyer Scale)

Sins of a Solar Empire-Capital Ships
(Super Star Destroyer Scale)

Dahak Chronicles-Asgerd Class Planetoid
(Roughly 4,400 kilometers in diameter.)

Also, so ships specifically state that they keep changes you make (I believe Star Wars OT and Riddick) so you could just make them bigger yourself if needed.
>>
>>53355003
I can't recall the name of it right now, but wasn't there some jump in the imaged folder that let you get a giant robot that's also a manufacturing plant? Also, I think there was an option to let it transform and make it super-duper big, so I assume you could just get it a giant ship form too.
>>
File: 2430477-drakengard-3-00.jpg (498KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
2430477-drakengard-3-00.jpg
498KB, 577x800px
>>53354105
>That Pic

Reminder that Four did nothing wrong, she just killed Elf Pirates.

Drakengard 3 after you clear your current plate of Jumps Valeria? Plz?
>>
>>53355077
I think you mean Supreme Commander.
You can import a mech or vehicle for the ACU section.
One can then purchase "Experimental ACU" which increases its size by 3X.
It was this that started the Biggus Dickus formula.
>>
What's the status on the WoW jump? Has the Shaman perk tree been fixed yet?
>>
File: Eclipsechan.jpg (828KB, 3641x2611px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipsechan.jpg
828KB, 3641x2611px
How would I go about getting an Eclipse SSD?
>>
File: 67shTbF.jpg (359KB, 964x1524px) Image search: [Google]
67shTbF.jpg
359KB, 964x1524px
>>53355003
If you just want it for housing and having monsters inside of it, you could grab the Tower of Fate or the House of Mystery.

>>53355046
There is a planetoid ship as a scenario in the Dahak jump. And I think there was another similarly large ship somewhere.
>>
>>53355083
I mean, when it comes down to it Four is the Third most moral of all the sisters, with Two and One being second and first.

Of course that says more about how fucked up the Intoners are then how actually moral Four is, but hey it is a Yoko Taro world.
>>
>>53355003
I've heard that the tree ships from Tenchi are pretty good in that regard. Someone described them as essentially having garden world interiors.

Or you could go after the Macross in Robotech.

I can certainly agree with your interest in populating a ship with monsters. I sort of have rough plans to take control of the monster moon in Final Fantasy VIII and bring it and the monsters along in my adventures, starting a monster kingdom of sorts on the moon.
>>
>>53355083
Four really is best girl. She's got the right ideas.

Drakengard 3 is...progressing. Slowly. It's not a big focus. If I do manage to clear off most of my big jumps (Nier/Nier A/Grand Order) then I'll try and focus on getting at least one of the Drakengards out, which is probably 3 since it's the closest (Though also the biggest so).
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53355046
>>53355064
>>53355077

Thank you all very much, this stuff is gonna be hugely helpful. I'll look into this stuff on my own time, but some of these sound real interesting already.

>>53355134

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm looking for something mobile and unless I'm missing something about those, their names suggest something fairly planted.
>>
>>53355003
Girls Und Panzer gives you the school ship which can be integrated with Warehouse, this can be upgraded the way you like Jumpanon
>>
File: JLD_House_Of_Mystery.jpg (114KB, 960x627px) Image search: [Google]
JLD_House_Of_Mystery.jpg
114KB, 960x627px
>>53355156
>Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm looking for something mobile and unless I'm missing something about those, their names suggest something fairly planted.

Both can appear at any point of space and time, as they exist outside of the conventional multiverse and just manifest when you call them. You can even make them float like the TARDIS across space if you fancy that.

They are also nigh-infinitely large on the inside, over-protective with their masters, indestructible, come with a load of minions inside of them, and almost impossible to get in without an invitation.

They're the definitive jumper-base, if not for the Warehouse.
>>
>>53355003
I think Dahak chronicles has a reward for a moon ship or moon sized one.
>>
File: Black Dynamite 1.03.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Black Dynamite 1.03.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Updated BD so that companions can buy items now with the import.

Reason for this is that it was too easy to end up with a 50 CP overhang and then the only thing you could buy with it was the one 50 CP perk.

Did a build with 8 companions a while back and it made it really annoying due to the 300 CP perks you can get a discount on.
>>
File: mine is bigger.jpg (142KB, 823x612px) Image search: [Google]
mine is bigger.jpg
142KB, 823x612px
>>53355003
Get a ship, get nanites, go to DC, fuse your ship and Pic related together with nanites. You win.
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>53355149

Huh, really? Maybe I just remember really small ones but they were pretty standard as far as personal spaceships went size-wise.

Having just looked up a picture, that thing looks pretty sick.

I know, right? The concept alone is just so cool. I don't even know what I'd do with them all besides try and lead as ship captain/the mayor or whatever and make the ship extra nice for'em, teach'em how to do stuff.

>>53355157

Sounds weird, but I'll keep it in mind.

>>53355194

Shit dude, that sounds amazing actually. I'm in it for a mobile giant home and those sound like crazy giant homes with real get up and go.
>>
>>53355003
Query, if I may.

What would you say an upgraded Brainwashing quirk would do?

Also -

a. Does it essentially last forever until PAIN?
b. Does it work on literally anyone?
>>
>>53354971
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?

Anyone do anything interesting there?
>>
>>53355156
1st Gen Tree Ship is best ship. Accept no substitutes.
>>
>>53355154
how goes automata btw
>>
>>53355278
I picked up girls in a dungeon. It felt right, it felt sooooo right.
>>
>>53355134
Why is a lord of chaos protecting the house of fate, isnt fate like the opposite and enemy of chaos due to fate being the ultimate form of law?
>>
>>53354955
Only now do I understand.
>>
File: 1495221555355.jpg (108KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495221555355.jpg
108KB, 600x450px
>>53354630
>time
I dunno. I'd guess stopping time, preserving things in a state of timelessness, speeding up or slowing down time or even reversing it for something relative to other things is all doable at that point. Time travel probably is to some extent, but time travel is a crapshoot in Marvel, so who knows?

>social change
That's a weird one. I'd imagine you'd fine it pretty easy to manipulate societies into your ideas of social progress even on world-wide scales.

>eclipse
No fuckin clue.

>imports
Yeah, sure.

>>53354842
Communists did everything wrong.
>>
>>53355229
Well, this is what I heard one person say about the treeships:

"Make sure you get yourself a 1st generation treeship, and you basically have a giant FU to any other space opera settings you might come across because lighthawk wings. They are canonically the reason why Jurai became such a powerful empire in the first place, after all. It was because they have no counter, as they are literally conceptual bull of an arbitrary number of orders of magnitude higher than human minds can comprehend."

"Plus, a treeship makes for an excellent base to get started from. It's basically a very small garden world all its own created inside a subspace pocket, and the first gen. tree comes with some things that would be quite useful for an aspiring multiversal emperor all its own."
>>
File: Crona 14.jpg (20KB, 344x508px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 14.jpg
20KB, 344x508px
>>53355204
>>53355227

Those a are a "bit" too big for what I'm wanting, but they're amazing nonetheless.

>>53355232

Brainwashing seems to wear off if the one who cast it isn't maintaining it, so I imagine going to sleep or whatever causes it to come off. We haven't really seen what the limitations for who it can affect are in the series, but just from what I can tell, it can be fought off at least a tiny bit if you try really hard. It's just not enough to do much more than wiggle a finger most of the time.

Still, the person is at least semi-aware while being controlled so if someone has abilities that can be triggered remotely with their mind they might be able to break free on their own. That's if they know how of course (inflicting pain on themselves).

As for what it can do upgraded, I imagine it would be even harder to resist or break out.
>>
>>53355289
Not tooo much progress. More perks and items filled in, considered a few ideas and started thinking of what I'll do for the scenarios for the Drop In, Resistance and Machine origins, since only YoRHa had one before.
>>
>>53355320
Time for the Shrinkinator!
>>
>>53355194
I kind of wanted that, but it always came across as just a little more unpredictable than I'm comfortable with.
>>
>>53355278
It's a really good jump first jump. It's also got some of the best generic skill perks I've found, and basically the entire God perkline is worth taking.
>>
File: tumblr_mehqdmeDMa1r4gei2o4_400.gif (358KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mehqdmeDMa1r4gei2o4_400.gif
358KB, 320x240px
>>53355297
>>
>>53355316
Can I make new race of beings as God with all of God perks ? And which domain would be the best (maybe life)?
>>
File: Tsunami_light_hawk_wings.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tsunami_light_hawk_wings.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>53355229
Shit dude, that sounds amazing actually. I'm in it for a mobile giant home and those sound like crazy giant homes with real get up and go.

They're pretty cool, yeah.

But if your really want a ship, >>53355282 has the right idea. Treeships are without a doubt the best kind of ship offered in the chain. Pic related of one of them.

>>53355295
Fate is also the strongest Lord of Order (and probably the strongest 'Lord'). Him bounding a minor Lord of Chaos to his home is not that far-fetched. He has all sorts of dangerous bullshit in trapped in the tower.

>>53355336
You mentioned that Nier and F/GO where going to be some of your biggest jumps. How large are we talking about?
>>
>>53355282
>>53355319

Well alrighty then.

>>53355341

When did we get a Phineas & Ferb Jump???
>>
>>53355216
Reminder that taking "Why, Jumper, Why?" as a Drop-in, so you can have a running gag of people reminding you that you've never been to Vietnam, is the best build
>>
>>53355358
>wendy's bag and drink
>>
Now that Sesame Street's finished, I'm back to work with Magical Pokemon Journey.

Here's my latest version. I altered my overall approach to the Hardy perk, and I made Grandpa's Mission into a separate scenario.

If there's anything else that needs to be changed, please let me know.
>>
>>53355319
And do not forget that they can spawn lesser versions of themselves.
>>
>>53355400
>Here's my latest version
Uhhhhhhhh
>>
>>53355297
In one of the more recently translated Keijo chapters, one of the characters used a forbidden technique where she surrendered her ego and basically became her ass.
>>
>>53355400
File? You forget file.
>>
>>53355319
>>53355369
Let's not also forget that 1st Gen Treeships are sapient and if you have one it's because it chose you. It wants to be your friend, protect you with its cool powers, and see the universe with you.
>>
>>53355400
>The jump is gone
All right, which one of you assholes didn't believe hard enough?
>>
>>53355400
I, uhh...think you might have forgotten a little something there.
>>
>>53355363
Nier A won't be the biggest, since I don't believe I'm doing double trees. Nier 1 I likely will be pretty big, and with 7 origins it's fairly big. Of course, this was before I made Majikoi which has 10 origins so it's not too big in comparison anymore. Grand Order's going to be about the same size as Majikoi however. Though that is just in the content, often end up changing how much writing I put into each description as my mood changes. Which is why FSN is still my longest jump by far despite having significantly less options then Majikoi.
>>
File: Magical Pokémon Journey.pdf (240KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Pokémon Journey.pdf
240KB, 1x1px
>>53355414
Oops! Sorry about that!

Anyway, here is the latest version of my Magical Pokemon Journey jump.
>>
>>53355450
>Val is not a size queen
I am inexplicably pleased by this
>>
What's the best monstrous race to become in Ravenloft?
>>
>>53355478
I'm rather partial to Tome Dragon, it's the nerdiest of dragons.
>>
>>53355361
>the best

You mean...Thor? He's strength and thunder, I think.
>>
>>53355478
Definitely some form of dragon, as those are the strongest that I know f which have a human form.
>>
>>53355501
>>53355522
Dragons aren't really a thing in Ravenloft

>>53355478
If you going to be a vampire somewhere, Ravenloft is the place. They're just D&D vamps, but the whole atmosphere is perfect for vamp life.
>>
File: wd.jpg (99KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
99KB, 850x1202px
>>53355466
Ohoho, not in that way at least.

In all seriousness though, if you think a jump would be better off with a more narrow focus and you've genuinely given it some thought, I'd say to always go for it, since it is always possible to make it bigger later, unlike making it smaller.
>>
>>53355530
>Paying 800 undiscounted to become a shitty vampire
>>
>>53355478
I'd go with some form of litch. They're neat in and of themselves, and as a litch in Ravenloft you'd be tempting fate. After all, what's the point in going to Ravenloft if you don't risk a terrifying end?
>>
>>53355550
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.9.pdf (810KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.9.pdf
810KB, 1x1px
Pretty much done unless there are any major complaints.

I'm not happy with the way I ended up doing items, but Anon(s) was right, better this way than putting some stupid fucking ward on all the equipment you buy with RP. Besides, most of the stuff on offer in the main table you'll be able to pick up through out your stay.

So I added a drawback to extend your time past 10 years and I think that's about it.

I'll post this over the next few threads before considering it gold.
>>
>>53355478
Literally the only right choice is a Prismatic Dragon. If you don't go Prismatic Dragon, you're just doing it wrong.
>>
>>53355550
I highly doubt that option is there so that you can cheese your way into buying a CR 6000000 race on the cheap. Ravenloftanon did a good job of capturing the feel of the series, so I imagine the option is meant to be used for one of the classic Ravenloft monsters.

Ask her and see what she says, though.
>>
>>53355596
I also highly doubt that it's actually asking you to pay 800 just to become a vampire.
>>
>>53355589
You're doing it wrong, you closet homo dragon
>>
>>53355511
Best to create new race of beings.
>>
>>53355587
>EXT EN DED SERVI CE - 100CP
The amount of time you are required to stay here is doubled. This additional time starts after you've completed any scenarios
you've selected. Can be taken multiple times and doubles with each time you take it, (20, 40, 80...)

Can we not do this? Yes, I know the original Warhammer jump does it, but it's fucking stupid. Buy the entire jump in return for as much time as you want to train and research stuff. Make that drawback only give cp once and then it gives nothing for future buys.
>>
>>53355626
kay
>>
>>53355596
>>53355618
Also y'all niggas should calm yo tits and ask Ravenloft, he shows up a lot

>>53355622
Oh, easy. Life, fertility and Gaea as your Elder Goddess mother you slut
>>
>>53355632
Thank you
>>
>>53355538
It always pleases me when you're willing to engage in double entendre and banter.

>spoiler
As a general rule I think jumps need to be long enough to represent the setting. So fluff should be there to convey tone and give a sense of place. Mechanic description of powers and items need to be long enough to describe what they're about.

Things that are more familiar can can take up less space, things that are unusual in either form or function need more. Those are my thoughts at least.
>>
>>53355632
Please don't capitulate to shitters. Leave it there, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>53355530
There are places in Ravenloft that have dragons(because they were ripped physically out of dragonlance and greyhawk respectively if I remember correctly. All to punish the ruler of said lands).
>>
>>53355651
eh, I was a bit iffy on it too desu senpai
>>
>>53355530
Eh, if you're paying for it, I'd go Vampire Lord. The drawbacks would be much lesser, and it gives some pretty cool stuff to go with it.

They're pretty hard to kill too.

>The only way to make sure that a vampire lord does not return is to cut its head from its body, burn the body and the head separately, scatter the ashes from the body over running water, immerse the ashes from the head in holy water, and bury the immersed ashes in consecrated ground. However, if the head ashes are ever unearthed and somehow separated from the holy water, dried thoroughly, and then subjected to an unhallow spell, the vampire lord can regenerate in a week if the ashes are placed inside one of its places of rest.
>>
baffles me that we have so many World of Darkness jumps and no werewolf.
>>
>>53355675
Fuck off furry
>>
>>53355587
I like what you've done with it. There's enough going on with this jump that I doubt you could ever be perfectly satisfied with it, but what you've put up is good. You should be pleased with the jump.

Peterson is great, I wasn't bagging on you. If you haven't seen his JRE interview I highly recommend it. Also, if all you've seen are his interviews then I recommend watching his online lectures. They're information dense, but they're more than worth the time invested.[/spoilier]
>>
>>53355675
Make it.
>>
>>53355667
That is pretty neat. I might have to take a closer look at that. Thanks!

>>53355675
There was a WIP that someone was working on, I was a fan of the kitsune options, but that was maybe a year or so ago and I don't know that there's been any work on it since.
>>
>>53355675
Tbh I can't speak about owod, but if once people found out about what nWOD werewolf society was like I imagine all Jumpers would either leave or try to tear it all down.

Pure or Forsaken, the Firstborn are a bunch of assholes
>>
>>53355684
I watched this whole semester along with pretty much every interview he's done, shit was cash. Well aside from Sargon who spend 2 hours fellating the poor man instead of asking good questions.
>>
>>53355596
Post the jump? I dont remember there being a race buy in ravenloft.
>>
File: newt (2).jpg (282KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
newt (2).jpg
282KB, 850x1190px
>>53355643
Oh, for sure. I definitely agree that there are extents to which you can limit things and that this often depends on the setting. Some settings really do need really big jumps (To use personal examples, I find the gigantic casts of characters in Majikoi and Grand Order need big jumps, though not necessarily quite as big as I made them) while with others, it can be more of an optional thing (Again, personal examples, FSN and F Zero I felt could both have worked well enough at doing their jobs with just single trees but there was no reason to not go further).

It's more advice I meant for when it's not really that big a setting or for when breadth might be a better focus then depth. Not everything needs more then 4 perks and 4 items for 4 origins and some can even go for less and still be accurate, good jumps.

I do think you should always try and push for more then you think you can do, even if you decide not to go ahead with it, since it's the best way to push yourself to get better.
>>
>>53355587
What would Sanctioned Xeno do in other jumps?
>>
>>53355747
Make people more willing to overlook odd appearances
>>
>>53355736
It's an 800 cp perk that lets you just become any monster as long as it can take human form.
>>
>>53355770
Cant most spellcasters do shapechanging?
>>
File: IMG_20170518_012825.jpg (60KB, 331x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_012825.jpg
60KB, 331x385px
>>53355587
Think you got the Hospitaler boosted perks in living Saint switched up
>>
>>53355787
I totally did
>>
>>53355780
How else do you think people are justifying using it to become Prismatic Dragons?
>>
File: Dinkelberg.jpg (37KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dinkelberg.jpg
37KB, 500x460px
>>53355787
I kept looking at that too, but I thought meh maybe im just wrong.
>>
>>53355816
Actually, a fair percentage of True Dragons have the ability to alternate form into human shape even without their spellcasting abilities.
>>
>>53355316
all right thanks Cracker_Jack. I'm guessing a Weaker combination of both sun,with its solar fire, light and masculine aspects and moon,with its Mystic, feminine and darkness aspects for eclipse.

glad the imports worked out,especially that Dragonfang one,slicing magic is a nice trick and my sacred treasure really needed a durability boost since it has a shield form. The DenGasher was a bit underpowered compared to the rest of my weapons so that also really helped. And being a 10 foot Tall kamen rider that's Low marvel cosmic as a base Is a cherry on top.
>>
>>53355704
>There was a WIP that someone was working on
Do you have a link?
>>
File: 1495021247844.webm (3MB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
1495021247844.webm
3MB, 1280x771px
>>53355742
Ah, now I gotcha. I can get on board with that. I think the point about building more than you need is a good one. If you get in your mind you only need 4 perks and you bang out 3, there's a good chance that you'll breeze through that last perk just to be done with things. Better off to make 6 or so perks and then pick the ones that really pop.
>>
>>53355664
Just make a set time extention, I'm jumping the time of Cain up to 100 years for a 0CP drawback. It roughly allows you to stay from the first book to when he dies. Just add something similar? I'm unsure what you could add for the SoB though, perhaps you start in 900M41 and leave at the end of the 13th Black Crusade on 999M41? So 99 or so years.
>>
>>53355865
>Do you have a link?
I don't, sorry.
>>
>>53355868
you can take the drawback as many times as you want but can only get CP for it once
>>
>>53355454
So, anything else I should fix? I want to know if Hardy Helper makes a good substitute for the Hardy perk, and if Grandpa's Mission fits as a good scenario.

I'm sorry that I forgot to post the pdf the first time. I just got so frustrated trying to complete those "I'm not a robot" questions that I forgot to add the attachment; you'd think they'd remember that when counting squares with signs, the posts should count as part of the sign, too.
>>
>>53355887
Ah ok, it looked like you were gonna remove it so I was offering an alternative.
>>
>>53355898
I mean, the level of devotion that you'd have to maintain is still a little rough. I mean if you're not me and don't want to burn heretics in the name of the emperor

Still, I wouldn't mind another 200cp drawback.
>>
>>53355867
Sauce?
>>
>>53355316
What would happen if someone did take Humanity as the Domain considering its an entire race, would they see you as a guiding light, or would humans just feel more inclined to like you?
>>
>>53355943
VVitch I'm pretty sure
Good movie.
Everyone suffers horribly
>>
>>53355943
Fairly certain that's The Witch
>>
>>53355943
The Witch (2015)

It's a period horror film. If that sounds interesting to you, find a way to watch it. Don't read up on it, don't watch trailers, just go in cold.

Also, if you don't have a good sound system I'd recommend headphones as the film makes amazing use of sound. Best watched in the dark, at night, and either alone or as close to alone as possible.
>>
>>53355941
Not really sure if I can help there. Perhaps you're always viewed as bat shit insane by everyone who isn't a Sister. I mean that's a thing isn't it? Sisters become overly obsessive to the Emperor and stop listening to reason, as it goes against their personal belief of what a heretic is? I really don't know anything about the SoB so I cant help.
>>
>>53355316
Hey, Cracker...did Agamotto MURDER the other two members of the Vishanti, or did something else kill them?
>>
>>53355587
question does divine soprano Necessarily change your voice to a soprano or Does it boost your singing all around?
>>
>>53356084
the latter
>>
File: Sister_Famulous.jpg (75KB, 549x917px) Image search: [Google]
Sister_Famulous.jpg
75KB, 549x917px
>>53355587
>Sister Famulous
> They prepare the population through subtitle coercion
*subtle?

Also, here's my first build.

Drop-In [Free]
Ordo Famulous [Free]
>perks:
The Emperor Protects [Free] Really nice.
Basic Training [Free] Also nice.
Sanctioned Xeno [Free] Not sure how this'd work in other worlds, but okay.
The Emperor's Grace [100] Graceful. I like. Also, I can probably add this to my dance perks.
Rotation with the Commissariat [100] Commanding an army is useful, considering that's what I'm going to be doing.
Linguist [100] Being able to talk to people is pretty good.
Knowledge is Power [200] Lies. Damned lies!
Only In Death Does Duty End [100] Pretty nice.
Heightened Senses [100] Always take sense boosts. Though this is more a diagnosis boost, eh.
Prosanguine [200] Regen's nice.
Decadence [Free] Think I already had something like this, but sure.
Gourmet Chet [Free] Cooking!
The Emperor's Teachings [100] Indoctrination time!
Power's Shadow [200] Advising the powerful is always a good place to be.
The Best Path Forward [200] And knowing what you're talking about makes that better.
Divine Soprano [300] Singing's nice. Let's make my voice even better.
>companions:
Sister Amour Soleil of the Order of Our Martyred Lady [50] Come along then.
>items:
Shield Robes, Bolt Pistol, Krak Grenades, Frag Grenades, Serpentine Blade [Free]
Chainsword [Free] Heeere's Jumper.
Chaplet Ecclesiasticus [Free] Sure.
Ring of Suffrage [Free] Right.
Devotional Tattoo [Free] Electoos seem fun.
Reliquary Filled with Miniatures [Free] Heh, nice.
>drawbacks:
Extended Service [+100] We're going to be here for a while.
Commorragh [+300] You know, I was a Dark Eldar too, I while back. Bring it.
The Black Stain [+600] And we've got our opponent for our time here. Nifty.

Mostly, I'm... curious why the fuck there's candles on the Famulous headdress.

(Cont'd with army and Companion)
>>
File: SoB.jpg (105KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
SoB.jpg
105KB, 636x900px
>>53355587
>>53356129
>Scenario: The Josian Campaign [+1000rp] War. War never changes.
CP Conversion [+500rp, 250cp]
Command Squad [65rp]
Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Godwyn-De'az Pattern Bolter, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades
Sister Hospitalia [25rp]
Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Medicae tools, Servitor
Sister Famulous [20rp] 7
Shield Robes, Bolt Pistol, Servitor.
Battle Sister Squad x17 [1020rp]
Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Godwyn-De'az Pattern Bolter, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades
Retributor Squad x5 [300rp]
Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Godwyn-De'az Pattern Bolter, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades.
Celestian Squad [70]

Well, that took a while of army-building.

But in any case, I've got 122 Sisters. 123, if you count Sister Amour. 124, with myself.

Seems like a good number. This is pretty nice.

>Sister Amour Soleil
Noble [Free]
Orders Militant [Free]
>perks:
The Emperor Protects [Free]
Basic Training [Free]
The Emperor's Grace [Free, noble]
Litany of Hate [Free]
Rotation with the Commissariat [Free]
Seraphim [100]
Shield of Piety [200]
The Unforgiving Blade [300]
>items:
Power Armour, Shield Robes, Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Chainsword, Krak Grenades, Frag Grenades [Free, Militant]
Jump Pack, Bolt Pistol, Chainsword [Free, Seraphim]

Quite nice, yes. Shiny weapons for her, and she'll be leading the Order when I'm indisposed.
>>
>>53355941
Any acts of affection bring you closer to Slaanesh.
>>
>>53356129
>They prepare the population through subtitle coercion
Nah son, they do that kung-fu WAAAAAA thing with their mouths, and they do impressions. It's a riot and nobody can resist it.
>>
>>53355003
Get a treeship from Tenchi Muyo. It's sapient, so it counts as a Companion, meaning you can import it. Now get it Tree of Life from The Gamer and Avatar of the Green from DC Occult. Your ship can now grow to ridiculous sizes, appear in multiple places at once, and gather and channel incredible amounts of magical energy.
>>
>>53356180
>it counts as a Companion
It doesn't count as a companion unless you import it, newfriend
>>
>>53356181
Anon, that was a drawback suggestion.
>>
>>53356205
I have no idea what you're talking about. Who was it that you quoted? I don't see any post. Move along.
>>
Jumpers, what's the perk you wank the most/hardest in your chain?
>>
>>53356240
>wanking
>>
>>53356145
>TFW I realise you can buy 415 sisters if you get 1200 worth of drawbacks and convert it all to RP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzA6kMTbUQI
>>
>>53356194
I don't know where you're getting this idea. Sapient beings that you bring along with you from a jump are Companions, unless otherwise stated.
>>
>>53356240
Not one, but a category. Communication saves lives. Pokeglot will save your life.
>>
>>53356240
>what's the perk you wank the most/hardest in your chain
BodyMod. Endowment. Twelve purchases.
>>
>>53356253
Fuck off.
>>
>>53356240
For my entire chain overall? my old Czarnian mosaic organ, lately? The internal world+ dimension Lord combo.
>>
>>53356253
From the creator when the jump and its rulings were being hashed out.
>>
>>53356253
Newfags gonna newfag
>>
File: faith_an_fire_by_m1ken-d66afpe.jpg (283KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
faith_an_fire_by_m1ken-d66afpe.jpg
283KB, 900x1273px
>>53356250
>TFW I realise you can buy 415 sisters if you get 1200 worth of drawbacks and convert it all to RP
450 sisters, actually. 2200cp coverts to 4400rp, +1000rp from the scenario.

Each squad of Battle Sisters is 60rp, so at 5400rp you can get 90 squads of them. For some 450 Sisters.
>>
File: This is fine.png (928KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
This is fine.png
928KB, 600x887px
>>53356308
>>
>>53356267
Okay? I don't see what I did to warrant this hostility, but I'm sorry I've offended you.

>>53356284
Really? I actually was around for that, but I don't remember this ruling. Could you link me to it? I mean, it doesn't really matter for the sake of this combo, something that's not a Companions but can become one by being imported works exactly the same as one that's a regular companion, for these purposes. But I'd appreciate it if you could show me.

>>53356302
Sirrah, I am not a newfag. I have been around since the beginning of Jumpchain's existence. I simply do not devote enough memory space to remember every single conversation that has ever been had here. My apologies for not having an eidetic memory for Muyo Anon's rulings.
>>
>>53355290
Which girls?
Liliruca best daughteru
>>
>>53356240
I wank Science perks pretty hard. I tend to assume I can take them as far as my imagination goes until I hit a point where I just can't believe something is possible anymore.
>>
File: Sisters.jpg (319KB, 1920x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters.jpg
319KB, 1920x1358px
>>53356326
Of course it's fine. Introducing all these Sisters to all of your following jumps sounds perfect.

I was so tempted to just take them all instead of anything else.
>>
>>53355890
Honestly, I think the perk is pretty useless and not really capstone worthy. Why did you take out the last version? I don't really think it was too strong.
>>
>>53356349
Desu that sounds like magic
>>
>>53355890
It's fine. Fits better with the other 600s.
>>
File: community_image_1422144807.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1422144807.gif
2MB, 500x230px
What was that one perk that sends people straight to hell? I want it to combo with Arbiter boosted perk and it would be good fun trolling Hao.
>>
>>53356332
>Could you link me to it?
Nope. I remember the ruling and the conversations, but that's about it. If you're curious, look through 4plebs for our conversations about the TM jump as well as the KenColle jump. But also keep in mind that the sites that run the various /tg/ archives took a collective shit last year and some things are just gone.

Too bad, too, because the board lost a lot of good greentext and fun shenanigans that weren't saved to suptg.
>>
>>53356355
>I was so tempted to just take them all
Hope you've been stacking endurance and recovery perks
>>
>>53356383
Oh well. Thanks anyways, anon.
>>
>>53356240
I fanwank the various large groups of people I drag around with me in the cities make their own scientific progress, and that they actually use and try to reverse engineer all the science and magic I drop off on them. I don't really take tech perks, but I still have a super magitech space ship built from scratch and designed to be manned by a handful of people.
>>
>>53356370
It's not though, because I can actually imagine Science doing things at all because I understand things about science and what it's capable of. Magic is usually described so vaguely that I can't believe it to be capable of anything.
>>
>>53356403
I get where you're coming from, re: Companions and sapience, but there was an exception made by Muyo for the 1st Gens. Basically so long as you never import one as a Companion it never counts as a Companion. Once you do import as a Companion it forever after counts as a Companion.

Vehicle / ship / equipment imports don't change the status, though.
>>
>>53355890
It feels kinda lackluster, and more like a 200 or 400 CP perk. I'd say put in the old perk, it fits better thematically for humans.
>>
File: Codex_ME_-_Biotics.png (113KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Codex_ME_-_Biotics.png
113KB, 256x256px
If a Mountain sized eldritch alien with an internal biology several orders of magnitude larger than that were to attain Mass Effect Biotics, could they generate truly enormous mass effect fields?
>>
File: Forbidden_bc346d_5505256.jpg (44KB, 391x558px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden_bc346d_5505256.jpg
44KB, 391x558px
>>53356402
>>
>>53356101
okay. How bad would things be If I didn't hide my masculinity and I took the continuity "drawback" Wherein I am the only navigator/ultramarine/Tech Marine/planetary governor/slayer of COMMORRAGH/rogue trader/cyborg not unlike a flayed one in the Imperium?
>>
>>53356448
Oh Bancho, I have no doubt that you have set in motion the end times.
>>
File: ud2m0xlaabkl1ckrabk5.png (920KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
ud2m0xlaabkl1ckrabk5.png
920KB, 800x733px
>>53355945
Sounds about right. Might also have something to do with the "human condition" or "human nature", too – whatever you think those mean.

Wonder what would happen if the God of Humanity went to Dark Souls?

>>53356073
Damned if I know. Far as I'm aware that storyline was dropped and ignored like the steaming pile of shit it was after that. But I haven't read all of Strange's recent book yet, don't know if it was brought up there. But I do think I remember Strange invoking Hoggoth near the beginning?

FUCK BENDIS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53356439
Isn't that what the Reapers and the Leviathans do?
>>
>>53356475
Could you elaborate on that?
>>
File: smug grin.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug grin.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>53356445
That just makes it more fun.
>>
>>53356489
The Leviathans use biotics?
>>
>>53356495
You're a Utopianist
Simple as that
>>
>>53356532
come again? I'll give you that I'm a Utopianist but I don't know enough about the end times storyline to see what it has to do with my Jumper invoking it
>>
>>53356526
There is a scene where they fuck up a reaper isn't there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHA3p4kMqcw

You have to remember they evolved to be good at biotics, so it may need more than just being massive.
>>
>>53356497
Just needs heart shaped pupils for maximum fear-boner
>>
>>53356543
I don't know enough about your jumper to tell you how the universe would react.
What little I do know is that you're a Utopianist, and Utopianists fuck things up. So if you want to know what I would think would happen, that's it.
>>
>>53356439
Depends on how much eezo they have in them. Biotics is just a name people in Mass Effect use to make it clear that it's not psychic powers, the fields aren't biological in origin. The control interface and power supply are, but the fields are entirely dependent on Element Zero contamination.
>>
>>53356356
>>53356375
>>53356428
So it looks like we are at a bit of an impasse, with people in favor of each direction. Anyone else want to cast their vote on the whole issue?
>>
File: morganright.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
morganright.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>53356572
>I do know is that you're a Utopianist, and Utopianists fuck things up
>>
>>53356593
RIP AND TEAR!
>>
>>53356543
The Imperium needs it's repression. That isn't because of how the universe is or anything. It literally needs it to survive. You come in with free speech and all that shit then you doom them all to chaos. They need the faith they have to act as a shield, hatred too to a lesser extent. 40K cannot have a Utopia, you'd need to wipe the galaxy clean, wait a million years, start again, and build the Chaos gods that reform in a way that won't end up with them representing one emotion more than the others they represent.
>>
File: CZxCJ3VWQAM6uEC.jpg (58KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
CZxCJ3VWQAM6uEC.jpg
58KB, 600x263px
>>53355587
So what extent do I need to keep my masculinity to myself to prevent too many screams of HERESY? Do I need to go full trap? Just do a Klinger impression? It'll be fine as long as I don't whip my dick out?

DICKS OUT FOR THE EMPEROR
>>
>>53356613
Um, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.
>>
>>53355587
So... Uh.

Does the Sanctioned Xeno perk help with having my Sisters overlook previously-existing Warhammer Fantasy corruption?
>>
>>53356485
Oh, that's a relief.

Also, I was wondering-If I used the capstone-boosted Twice As Bright from Boktai/Dual Art from Street Fighter on my Devil-Tiger essence and the Odinforce, could I theoretically empower all of my Third, Second and First Circle Souls to become gods in their own right?

(For the sake of argument, assuming my Skyfather energy has reached Odin's level through using a replica of one of the 5th Magic's tricks and a massively buffed gestalt Lord Soul's time generating light overcharged by using Pulling Powers to adapt the Kaioken technique)

Sorry about the recent Marvel Magic question spam, exams are mere days away and I've little time for /jc/ other than answering the occasional jumper question and am just asking stuff as I think it up

>>53356526
Everything whacky in Mass Effect runs on eezeo

The Leviathans were the original biotics users, reason their big balls can hijack Reaper thralls

>>53356593
I think it's actually pretty good personally, considering it gives you adaptive elemental resistance for the purposes of blocking

>>53356572
...what is a Utopianist and are they like anarcho-syndacalists
>>
>>53356627
Things were pretty swell and egalitarian until FUCKING HORUS weren't they?
>>
>>53356627
Can't you just use Always an Ending to kill the Chaos Gods so they won't reform?
>>
>>53356647
Just wear long robes and modify your power armor to have a strategically located interior hammerspace pocket.
>>
>>53356240
Animorphs morphing perks
>>
>>53356697
Wordbearers, too.
>>
>>53356679
>...what is a Utopianist and are they like anarcho-syndacalists

Just somebody who has impossible ideals for society. So, an anarcho-syndacalist could be a utopianist, but they don't have to be.
>>
>>53356572
>I don't know enough about your jumper to tell you how the universe would react.

a mid-DC cosmic level God who seeks to maximize liberty,life and empowerment,so pretty much the opposite of every one of Note in 40K,except for the part where my Morality and definitions of Such are so twisted people call me a true fay.

>What little I do know is that you're a Utopianist, and Utopianists fuck things up. So if you want to know what I would think would happen, that's it.

yeah but I kind of bring my utopia with me already and spread it from there, and I've been meaning to bring some boons to neo-draconis And I've run Low on 40K jumps pretty much.

>>53356627
I know that! that's something I'm going to have to figure out, they have faith in me and hatred of the things that are opposite to my ideals,plus their souls are all automatically Collected and purified through ambient theotech Karma monitoring and maintenance implants so it's not like they're automatically doomed to chaos.

>>53356595
my Utopia you is backed up with CP insurance I've been building it very carefully for a very long time.
>>53356710
I doubt any Jumper except ASA would stand a chance against them
>>53356679
a Utopianist is someone who wants to build a utopia and has an idea for a utopia
>>
>>53356710
Wouldn't killing the Chaos Gods kill everything else in the universe?
>>
>>53356647
It'll be difficult to hide in the changing and shower rooms. Barracks too. Just embrace it and say you were chosen by the Emperor to seed the next generation of sisters. Only a couple Orders are actually celibate.

>>53356697
They still had repression and such back then. It was just slightly more advanced and better hidden.

>>53356710
They just reform yea, you need to kill of the food source to actually perma kill them. I mean there are perks to kill shit, but another version of them would just form after you gank one. Best option is to take over the Necrons and seal up as much of the warp as you can.
>>
>>53356593
The thing the other anons seem to happily ignore is that the perk doesn't actually fit the setting. This was pointed out before when the maker revealed that it was based on characters that didn't fit the origin the perk is given to. meaning the old version of the perk doesn't fit even if you don't find the current one strong enough.
>>
>>53356710
Chaos Gods arise from the psyche and collective emotion of sapient life. So AaE might get rid of the current CG, unless you kill off all sapient life then new CG will take their place. To truly eliminate them all together you'd need to remake the underlying physics and metaphysics of the universe, as well as potentially change how all sapient life interacts with the universe.
>>
>>53356748
Always an Ending makes it so no bad things will happen from killing something.
>>
>>53356627
> 40K cannot have a Utopia, you'd need to wipe the galaxy clean, wait a million years, start again, and build the Chaos gods that reform in a way that won't end up with them representing one emotion more than the others they represent.
I don't know about you, but I am perfectly fine with killing everyone in the 40K universe. Every single one. Sapience is only like a hundred million years old in 40K, despite the universe being as old as it is in our universe. So clearly, the natural state of that reality is for intelligent life to not exist.
>>
>>53356710
You could, yes. Of course, by that perk's nature it would still leave bazillions of suddenly very confused daemons flailing around.

>>53356748
From what I remember >>53356775 is an oversimplification; the nature of the perk is such that it kills things without disrupting the foundation they uphold. Apart from suddenly anarchic daemons, the real problem is that new Chaos Gods could simply arise fromt he ensuing power struggle.

>>53356767
...am I the only one who thinks the current perk is actually pretty neat?

>>53356740
Ah, so like Shirou Emiya. Gotcha.
>>
File: 1484500459535.gif (2MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
1484500459535.gif
2MB, 300x209px
>>53356744
>I know that! that's something I'm going to have to figure out, they have faith in me and hatred of the things that are opposite to my ideals
>>
>>53356777
Also, canonically everyone in that universe is a piece of garbage that deserves to die. I don't care if their universe is shitty because it has to be or else it becomes shitty in a different way, the current situation is awful anyway, so it's better off with everything in existence dying forever.
>>
>>53356771
No, they feed off of the psyche and collective emotion of sapient life. They arise from psychics getting out of control, malevolent Warp entities didn't exist until the Old Ones fucked everything up by making the Eldar and the Orks. So kill all sapient life to starve the Chaos Gods, then make sure that none of the species you create to fill the galaxy are species-wide psychics and no new ones will arise.
>>
>>53356823
You should probably become a blank before doing this, as otherwise you'll be the only target in the warp. That or take that perk from the new jump that grants complete immunity from the warp.
>>
>>53356818
>canonically

Sanguinius was pretty nice.

Oh wait, he dead.

>>53356823
Hey, look at Pariahs. Or the Infinity Circuits. Or just the fact that Emprah was considered a threat by the Chaos Gods. The real problem isn't sentient life per se, it's the psychic energy most organic life emits.

It's a massive uphill struggle with little reward, but if you want to fix 40K without killing everyone, just develop a magical vaccine that reduces psychic pollution in a less horrifying way, like splicing in the Anti-Demon Wavelength from Soul Eaters to make everyone into mini-Emps.
>>
Obviously the best solution is to jump Dr Who, find out how they firewalled off the Time War, and then do that same damn thing to the 40k universe. Firewall, quarantine, and just walk away.
>>
>>53356823
The Orks, Necrons and Tau (?) could be left alone. They don't actually feed the Chaos Gods. Orks feed Gork and Mork, Necrons used to feed the C'tan, now they can't be fed upon and the Tau are more or less blanks without the blank powers.

Also they feed on emotions not psychic energy.
>>
>>53356791
I think the current version of the perk is pretty good; after I got pointed in the right direction, I found that I liked it, as it better fits with the theme of the story behind the perk.
>>53356767
Well, there's one possible solution. In an earlier draft I didn't publish here, I had How Do You Do? as the capstone perk. If people here think that that perk is enough for 600 CP, I could switch its place with Hardy Helper.

So what do people think? Here's what that perk says:

"How Do You Do? (400 CP, Discount Human)- What sets humans apart from other creatures is that they are, well, human. Humans have this certain quality that encourages other species to try to emulate. Even if other creatures can surpass individual humans, it was from humans that they learned those skills to begin with. You have a way with Pokémon and with magical creatures in general. You have a natural charisma that makes it easy to befriend Pokémon and other magical beasts. Even wild Pokémon are less likely to attack you, and could even be convinced into sharing some of their greatest secrets with you. However, they may become warier if you try to catch or hurt them. Moreover, you are a role model for Pokémon and animals in general. The more you interact with Pokémon and other beasts, the more they begin to adopt human customs, looking up to you as a big bro or sis. Even wild creatures can learn human things, from art to horticulture to science. Also allows you to understand Pokémon speech; it will be harder to understand how other creatures communicate, but with enough effort you can learn."
>>
>>53356679
That seems fine? More of a fanwank thing, really.

>Sorry about the recent Marvel Magic question spam
Nah, I like the discussion. And it gives me an excuse to post the dumb scans I've collected.
>>
>>53356967
Are you gonna go through and fix the weird formatting/text issues?
>>
>>53356240
Pretty sure I wank the Third Magic Ritual the hardest considering how I've been greviously abusing it to have a really strong magical girl group, and I wanked the Demon King Capstone in Maoyuu to mean that it could do Wishcrafting, so.
>>
File: Thanos the Tryhard.jpg (713KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos the Tryhard.jpg
713KB, 1280x1941px
>>53356899
Also to avoid confusion-when I said "mini-Emps" I was thinking strictly in terms of Chaos resistance not implying whatsherface is truly like the Emperor.

>>53356903
It was timelocked, I think. Which would probably have bad mental health effects on the galaxy.

Now, the Incubators' possibility constriction technology from Madoka or the Silver Age's gadgets coupled with that Silver Crystal sample on the other hand...NOW you're cooking with gas

>>53356904
>Orks

To be fair aren't Gork and Mork once the CGs are dead enough for them to take dominance?

Actually, do C'tan generate psychic energy? It was always a bit vague. I thought the Warp was supposed to basically pop them like soap bubbles but then I found out one C'tan /really/, /really/ wanted to set fire to the Warp.

>>53356967
Speaking of dumb scans, I continue to be amused by Thanos' (lack of) love life

Also I've just thought of another one-are you familiar with Exalted? Since it's essentially n-dimensional energy from the space between spaces I was wondering what you think might happen if I put all the collective energy of the Beyonders in the Beyond (by using what used to be the Artful Temple as a gobetween)
>>
>>53357047
>the Incubators
Oh, oh wow. Now I just want to lock those fucks away in the 40k universe and film what happenes.
>>
A reminder that if you go Sword in the Stone canon in King Arthur, you can literally stop the schism that destroys Camelot later down the road by turning that damn squirrel into a human.
>>
>>53357074
>fur
>but also adorable
>>
>>53357047
Gork and Mork will probably not take control, they can only absorb the Ork energies IIRC. And no C'tan cannot generate warp energy, the powers they use come from super advanced technology and their original bodies and such. They just found souls to be much tastier than solar radiation that they normally ate. I think they also tend to represent concepts too, not sure about that. I mean the Deceiver was trickery, Nightbringer was death and the Void Dragon is technology. Probably something like that.
>>
>>53356240
Probably Replenish MP from FFTA. Don't know if it works on all of my mana, but I've been treating it like it does for a while now. I should probably stop doing that, actually
>>
>>53357114
It also prevents Mordred's birth via Morgan le Fay's seduction, because the squirrel would've been with him since he were an impressionable young lad and would shut down any attempt.

And it means Lancelot and Guenevere are free to pork the fuck out of each other without causing a scandal and fucking up everything else, both because the squirrel would've got him first AND would've been a faithful wife, unlike Guen.
>>
>>53356647
Would Elder God Hybrid (Gaia), Skyfather and domain Life made me better at shaping life then Panacea and do it on range ?
>>
>>53356993
Yeah. I went back and looked at it because I didn't even realize that had happened and I eventually figured out that it was a result of downloading it from my Drive because that opened it in Word, which then proceeded to spaz out.

>>53357047
Thanos is a chump, yeah.

>Exalted
I've learned about it for the context of Jumpchain, but I dunno what that is. Sorry.
>>
>>53357117
See, that always baffled me-they don't generate any energy that can feed the Warp, they can't actually harness the Warp-but they can EAT souls?

That's like a man who can't see or physically hold onto bullets, but can eat them

>>53357071
See, on paper they might actually thank you for the privilege

"An entire galaxy of organic lifeforms with higher than average energy output? So much conflict that a pre-existing template for the Cycle already exists in most advanced civilisations? Thank you, your contributions against heat death are appreciated!"
>>
>>53357157
Stop advocating furries.
>>
>>53357117
Aren't Gork and Mork nearly as strong as the Chaos Gods, though? Without the Chaos Gods, surely all they have to do is keep the WAAAAAAAGHs flowing so more and more orkz spread everywhere
>>
>>53357192
Don't you get it, anon.

FURRIES CAN SAVE CAMELOT.
>>
File: hazel and arthur.jpg (274KB, 1680x1400px) Image search: [Google]
hazel and arthur.jpg
274KB, 1680x1400px
>>53357192
>>53357206
I think the "Turn her human" part means they're mostly advocating for weird /co/ shit.
>>
>>53357206
it's not furry if She is completely human and only used to be a squirrel
>>
>>53357206
IT'S NOT WORTH SAVING AT THAT COST.

YOU GO TOO FAR.
>>
>>53357192
You are a boring coward, nothing in that post is a lie! None of it! You know it! Deep in your soul...you know it is a viable solution.
>>
>>53357240
ME AMS PLAY GODS
>>
>>53357255
>>53357240
YOU GRASP EXCEED GRASP
>>
>>53357255
ARE YOU EVEN PREPARED FOR WHAT YOUR CONSEQUENCES WILL BRING INTO THE MODERN BRITAIN
>>
>>53357240
How far will you go to save the kingdom you love
>>
>>53356748
Their psychic dying scream probably will. So, >>53356791 , probably won't be enough.

>>53356744
Chaos Gods aren't even that powerful. And unlike other multiversal threats, their own realm/power source can be turned against them. Get enough anti-corruption perks, a few psychic boosters and have an Old One grade soul (from Soul Eater) and you will be able to punch them in the face.

And that's only a way to do it.
>>
>>53357157
>without causing a scandal

Other than the scandal about someone prominent marrying a squirrel.
>>
>>53357281
Not everyone takes Those perks,I went full weapon.
>>
>>53357275
Are you suggesting that it's a bad thing that Modern Britain will be ruled by squirrel people
>>
>>53357179
Gork and Mork were created by the Old Ones. They I'm pretty sure Orks don't even have souls, they just have a massive gestalt that generates the energy that Gork and Mork eat.

>>53357199
Orks would just fight each other, and Gork and Mork don't exactly spread the Orks. They might guide some or throw an occasional vision to their favorite warboss about the location of a good fight but that's really all they do. They aren't emotions like the other gods. I might be wrong here though so if anyone proves otherwise I'd say go with their explanation.
>>
>>53357285
If you turn the squirrel human, nobody will know otherwise. It's not like they had full-on records and databases of people's entire existences like they do in the modern age.

The challenge is adapting the squirrel to human society fast enough.
>>
>>53357281
And that's not only*
>>
>>53357306
I for one welcome our nutty overlords.
>>
>>53357278
Not far enough to condemn a young man barely exploring his manhood to falling in love with FUR.

Nobody deserves that fate.
>>
>>53357342
Nobody should explore alone~
Safety in numbers after all
>>
I'm looking at Hero BBS right now and wondering, what is it about this jump that people are wanking over all the time?
>>
>>53355587

>Reading though perks
>Misread Diving Ministration
>Thought it said Divine Menstruation
>Wondered why the Red Rage would be diving
>FML
>>
>>53357381
It's not the jump, it's the main POV character from the manga. He does some ludicrous magic bullshit, and /jc/ assumes they'll be able to do the same.
>>
>>53357381
>I'm looking at Hero BBS right now and wondering, what is it about this jump that people are wanking over all the time?

The flexibility of the magic system option, and how it gives you free reign to Choose any kind of "fantasy world" you want to go to as long as the has a demon lord.

>>53357402
nope ,that would be Student he is the only character who appears in every arc,Sage of the forest is a main character , but he's definitely not the POV character.
>>
Continuing the tradition of 'drawbacks first, content later'...

https://pastebin.com/KsKytRtF

These were too big to paste in posts without spamming.
>>
Where can I get some perks that can help me not get mind raped by the Dark Ones in Metro and try to communicate with them? The in jump perk for this is really expensive and considering I'm buying the train I do not have the spare CP for it.

Preferably the perk is from a modern or military jump as I have a theme in my chain about soldiering.
>>
>>53357438
>nope ,that would be Student

You mean the character who you basically never see in person.

You're an idiot tera.
>>
>>53357459
Generic creepypasta has expired pasta.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>53357467
We don't have to see him in person since the story is told from the framing device of a BBS thread,and he is canonically somehow in every thread, Remember?
>>
>>53357493
>>53357467
ergo, he is the viewpoint character since he is the one reading these threads!
>>
>>53357438
>>53357467
Hero BBS does not have a main POV character, instead its a bunch of clips about the problems or events that various characters have with reoccurring characters talking about it.
>>
What would you say is the best Psyker specialization? What can they do at Alpha level? Can you eventually git gud with the other types that aren't your specialization?
>>
File: Big E.jpg (88KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
Big E.jpg
88KB, 400x518px
>>53357513
Biomancy, Technomancy or Geomancy.

Not sure for the second question.

The third I believe you can, the specialization is more of an affinity. It'll be easier to use and easier to get better at.
>>
>>53357178
Help me out here:

>Skyfather + Elder God + God (Life) + God (Mind) + God (Cosmos) = Phoenix Force in Training
Is that about right?
>>
>>53357402
Sage wasn't even top tier and he just read books for 200 years.

A Jumper with some other magic systems on their belt and the same amount of time can easily surpass him with 200 years drawbacks.
>>
>>53356445
You had to have known it would come to this.
>>
>>53357179
>See, on paper they might actually thank you for the privilege
>"An entire galaxy of organic lifeforms with higher than average energy output? So much conflict that a pre-existing template for the Cycle already exists in most advanced civilisations? Thank you, your contributions against heat death are appreciated!"
Sounds about right. I might have to link them up, see if the Incubators would pay me some kind of commission.
>>
>>53357558
Should probably add in fire somewhere
>>
>>53356903
Nope. Stop wanking so furiously. You're fiat-blocked from learning anything in Doctor Who.
>>
>>53356572
>What little I do know is that you're a Utopianist, and Utopianists fuck things up

Urg, I would rather deal with a "that's not real communism!" communist than that.
>>
>>53357651
>Grrrrrrrr
>Manufactured anger
>Low rent shitposting in attempt to start an argument
>Grrr
That's nice
>>
>>53357651
There are jumps with official crossovers. Or that jump that is a massive crossover of everything.
>>
>>53357651
Not even that guy but that restriction is stupid as fuck. You could just grab a bunch of shit and put it in the warehouse, once the jump ends reverse engineering would follow. After all the fiat cannot follow to other jumps can it Shitkun?
>>
>>53357679
Does that massive crossover jump include Doctor Who?

What are the other jumps that crossover with Doctor Who?
>>
File: Central_Bureaucracy.jpg (81KB, 706x540px) Image search: [Google]
Central_Bureaucracy.jpg
81KB, 706x540px
>>53357651
You work in pic related, don't you Anon?
>>
>>53357717
Any that you can find a fanfiction for, just carry one of the fanfiction drawbacks over.
>>
>>53357717
cortex command and the Halo gauntlet are good places to get Dr. Who technology
>>
>>53357717
Demons of Atslan does. And yes, Doctor Who is Undocumented Features.
>>
>>53357744
Thank you Banchó! I've been wondering how to get to Gallifrey while with the tenth doctor, now I don't have to!
>>
>>53357782
oh I'm sorry you're going to need to purchase return in the warehouse supplement. If you want to do that, those options only cover technology of jumps you have been in previously
>>
>>53357795
I'm starting a new chain soon, so no need
>>
>>53357675
>manufactured
No, anon. I am legitimately angry that these peasants would dare defy Wild Card's vision for jumpchain. Aren't you? Or would you spit on his grave?
>>
>>53357782
Buy the WaveRyder from Arrowverse and just show up and say hi to the Doctor on Gallifrey.
>>
>>53357812
no , I'm saying that's how the options in those jumps work. They don't let you pick up any technology just technology from jumps. You've been in
>>
>>53353950
>Wait, Civil War 2 was about the fact that the Hulk was depowered and they were afraid of the off chance that he might get powers again? Even though he's saved the world as many or more times than Tony ever has?

Civil War 2 was about an Inhuman with eerily accurate visions of future disasters. Everything from trainwrecks to full-on apocalypse stuff.
He foresaw a Celestial destroying the world, and he was able to warn the heroes in time to contain the damage to NYC, IIRC.
Then he foresaw Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk and murdering everyone.
They go to stop him before the vision comes true, and Hawkeye kills Banner. With a special Hulk-killing arrow Banner gave him in the event he ever became the Hulk again. He claimed he saw Banner's eyes flicker green from over 100 meters away, but who knows? He felt bad about it, and the guilt nearly broke him, but it doesn't change the fact that Banner was killed pre-emptively.
And that's where things started going south.
There were two groups of heroes with opposing opinions about the visions.
Tony Stark lead the group that insisted that the future was undecided and that they shouldn't take the Inhuman seer's visions as gospel.
Captain Marvel lead the group that thought they should go Minority Report on everyone in the Inhuman's visions.
>>
>>53357833
>Tony Stark lead the group that insisted that the future was undecided and that they shouldn't take the Inhuman seer's visions as gospel.

Holy shit, the alcoholic frat-boy NOT fucking up everything 9 times out of 10?
>>
File: 1453816306422.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453816306422.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>53357822
I just love it when you try new things!
>>
What are some good power sharing perks? Preferably ones that allow you to take your companions powers and vice versa without losing them.
>>
>>53357868
Sacrificial bestowment from SMT, Gamers party from the gamer
>>
>>53357850
He kind of did racialize the fuck out of it by going out of his way to find every black superhero he could and tell them it was profiling.
>>
>>53357868
Link, from Seven Deadly Sins. Makes a magic orb, anyone near it can share their powers with you.
>>
>>53357850
Yeah, it was mostly on Captain Marvel for being a total shithead.
Tony even sort of kidnapped the seer to scan his brain and figure out how his power worked.
Even after he broke down how it worked, and explained to everyone that while insanely accurate, it was possible for him to make a mistake, Carol still wanted to set up an authoritarian system using the kid's power.
She arrested seemingly innocent people and held them indefinitely, solely on the word of a guy who has visions he can't control.
At the final showdown, there's one last vision of Miles Morales killing Captain America, Carol puts Tony in a coma, and Eternity whisks the Inhuman seer away to become another cosmic being.
This is after the events of Pleasant Hill, where Captain America becomes a Nazi.

Oh, and as the Inhuman was constantly getting stronger visions, they eventually sort of leaked out of him and other people involved in them could see them too, which was one of the reasons why people were so polarized about the visions.
In the final vision, Nazi!Captain America so a world ruled by Hydra, even though he was dead in the vision.
>>
>>53357868
Sacrificial Bestowment is pretty much the only one that works for everything. SDS has one for biological abilities, though, even those of a supernatural nature.
>>
>>53357858
Hrm. That has me thinking. What would a sororita or, I dunno, a group of sororitas say about slowly being uplifted. By uplifted I mean growing taller, stronger, and maybmoreendowed. On a scale of For The Emperor or HERESY! where do you think that'd rate?

What might individual actions be?

Asking hypothetically for a friend.
>>
File: 1495219450600.jpg (16KB, 339x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495219450600.jpg
16KB, 339x400px
>>53357970
>Asking hypothetically for a friend.
>>
>>53357970
>Hrm. That has me thinking. What would a sororita or, I dunno, a group of sororitas say about slowly being uplifted. By uplifted I mean growing taller, stronger, and maybmoreendowed. On a scale of For The Emperor or HERESY! where do you think that'd rate?

heresy, it's perversion of the divine human form
>>
>>53357996
>tall humans are a perversion
Manlet detected
>>
>Go to Marvel Magic, then go to MCU.
>Literally comics Odin but better tries to use the Infinity Stones and explodes
Kek.
>>
>>53357970
I suppose it would depend on how it was couched. If you could spin it as a gift from the Emperor, then they would probably accept it with zeal, but if they thought it was a form of chaos mutation, then things would get... grimdark.

>>53357996
Tell that to the Emperor and the Primarchs, held up as the best of humanity, or outright gods, who have the same improvements over baseline humans, (albiet not the boobs as they are all men).
>>
>>53358022
contd.
Come to think of it, shouldn't it be easy to convince them that they are being remade into weaker versions of the Primarchs by the Emperor's Will as a reward for their service?
I can see them accepting that explanation quite easily.
>>
>>53358021
Tryhard.
>>
File: douchebag-made-this.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
douchebag-made-this.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
>>53357168
See, the thing is that usually a god's power tends to be applied in either broad senses or in esoteric ways. So while you could cure cancer as a God of Life, you'd do it by improving their vhealth or by denying life to the cancer instead of manipulating their biology directly. That type of stuff.

You can use tools to increase your ability to apply it in direct ways (Thor can do more precise stuff with Mjolnir as opposed to normally throwing tons of power and raging storms) and can learn to focus it without them with training (Thor has said in the past that he relies on Mjolnir too much as a crutch). But in general gods usually apply their powers either in more direct ways or in more "magical" ways. If that makes sense.

>>53357558
Throw fire in there and you could probably do a decent impression of an average Phoenix Host. But even at your peak you won't really compare to the full Force or a perfect Host. Even a full Elder God wouldn't. The Phoenix is the manifestation of all life and psionic energy that ever has or could potentially exist.
>>
so I need a way to make up for a decade of putting my Jumper's wife through drawback enforced misery any suggestions?

>>53358022
yeah but that was the Emperor. This is some random Jumper mutating them and they can't go the traditional avenues since that would make them space Marines which they explicitly cannot be
>>
>>53358052
So, basically a sempai-notice-me Phoenix Force? I can swing that.
>>
>>53357850
Oh, no, Tony still fucked stuff up. He just happened to be on the less dickish side this time.
>>
>>53358052
so could we raise legions of the dead with the death domain and other god of the underworld type stuff that deals with death?
>>
File: How it should have gone.jpg (199KB, 1250x1288px) Image search: [Google]
How it should have gone.jpg
199KB, 1250x1288px
>>53356240
My Starfish Mosaic Organ, but my wank for it got OKed by the author ages ago so I don't give a fuck.

>>53357074
Pic Related.

>>53357192
This ain't furry.

>>53357312
>Not just saying she's a Pict if anyone asks questions

>>53358055
It's called Lying bancho. Tell everyone you found an STC fragment, made by the Emperor, and forge proof of it
>>
>>53358052
>all life and psionic energy that ever has or could potentially exist

Didn't that bomb Gorr built out of a babby Elder God's heart threaten to blow up every god in existence?

...what's a good name for a babby Elder God? Big Blue is not an appropriate name for smoeone who grows up to be a major player in the cosmic circles.
>>
>>53357925
>>53358092
God damn it.

>>53357941

>Captain Marvel wanting to set up an authoritarian system
>Eternity
>Miles Morales
>Nazi America

there's no reaction image in my arsenal
>>
>>53358055
>random Jumper mutating them
Nowhere in the question does it say that they know that it's the result of a 'random jumper' mutating them.

>they explicitly cannot be
These are zealots, they are not terribly rational people, even if they know that they will not necessarily accept it or believe it to begin with and even if they did, being zealots, it would be trivial, if they were convinced the mutations were from the Emperor to assume that it was either misiinformation, or that they are exceptions because the Emperor's just the good.

>yeah but that was the Empero
No, it was also the primarchs, and only the Emperor has been diefied, so...

>>53358092
Had to happen eventually. Pity it didn't happen before the first Civil War.
>>
File: 1495144215175.webm (3MB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495144215175.webm
3MB, 800x340px
>>53357989
Mhm. That same friend you have that you ask things for from time to time. Don't make me go archive digging.
>>
>>53358105

this is a good plan

>>53358126
>>there's no reaction image in my arsenal

I've got one
>>
>>53358105
>My Starfish Mosaic Organ, but my wank for it got OKed by the author ages ago so I don't give a fuck.

Prepare to get it fucked with, because OA handed off the rights for updating it to some "Rosie" person, who's a friend of Valeria.

And we all know how that's gonna work out.
>>
>>53358021
>ASB, the sapient multiverse, tries to eat the Infinity Stones
>explodes
Muh kek.
>>
File: plsno1.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
plsno1.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>53358126
Prepare to have your brain boil in your skull.
>>
>>53355229
>Sounds weird, but I'll keep it in mind.
comes with a city inside and a population too
>>
File: plsno2.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
plsno2.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>53358126
>>53358222
Feel my pain.
>>
>>53358165
>"And we all know how that's gonna work out."
>Talking about a person he admitted knows nothing about beyond an association with one of our better jumpmakers
>Is pessimistic, without any basis.
>Shit-kun or just a pessimist?
>>
>>53358222
Comics.
Not even once.
>>
>>53357493
>>53357502
>the joke character who we never see anything from the perspective of is the POV character because he has a cameo every time

sounds legit
>>
File: plsno3.jpg (2MB, 1988x3156px) Image search: [Google]
plsno3.jpg
2MB, 1988x3156px
>>53358126
>>53358243
It is not a good pain.
>>
File: plsno4.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
plsno4.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>53358126
>>53358263
But it is an unnecessary one.
>>
>>53358250
A bitter, bitter pessimist, because Val was for the longest time one of the biggest wankers in regards to Mosaic Organs - right under Tera in that ranking.

So her influence is going to be huge on this update.
>>
>all this Infinity Stone talk
>eating them, gauntlets, etc
I'd just wanna use the Power Gem as a belly jewel, I think it'd be sexy. Can you imagine how well its cool ethereal cosmic glow would set off a really awesome set of abs?

C'mon, everyone would be jelly. EVERYONE.
>>
Is using perfect body control combined with microcosm from Greek myth to create Face journeys that can convey complex and detailed stories . A good idea or a bad idea?.
>>
>>53358299
>not using them for power
>even ignoring the utterly canonical fact that they don't work outside of their own universe
>>
So, if I used Deal with the Devil and bought mastery of an Arcana from somebody in MtA, would I be allowed to?
>>
>>53358314
>>not using them for power
I find that. . . beneath me.
>>
>>53358263
So, they are persecuting a mintority that has an appeciable number of very powerful people in it capable of turning the world upside-down; and that makes for a better world to Nazi!Captain America?
Storm alone could royally f**** the entire world's weather!
>>
>>53358314
>Not eating the universe so you can always use the Infinity Stones
Pleb.
>>
>>53358105

And centuries later books get written about the great cultural significance climbing and nuts had to the Picts.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg (48KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg
48KB, 405x600px
>>53356240
Probably Morphing Memory, from Animorphs?
It lets you recall memories from morphs you use. Which I prettymuch use to grab morphs off of plot important scientists and researchers and then say "I have all your knowledge now".

And, granted, doing that probably involves a lot of "Morph into someone, sit around and hit my head on the wall and try to recall step-by-step shit for like an hour, reset the morph, repeat until I can build a thing", but that's really just a factor of time. And I have a bunch of time dilation and mental speedup perks. So.

Yeah?
>>
File: Pimp hand strong.jpg (32KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Pimp hand strong.jpg
32KB, 750x422px
>>53355216
>Updated BD so that companions can buy items now with the import.

Speaking of which this is one of the Jumps where you can run a brothel (next I know being Witcher)

What perks would one need to be the Lord of Whores?
>>
>>53358021
>What are Machines

Also, Asgardians use them just fine.
>>
>>53358326
Nope.
>>
>>53358291
Well, let's hope that your pessimist turns out to be unwarranted.
~crosses fingers~

>>53358299
Male or female abs? Or none of the above abs?

>>53358358
That would be historically hilarious.

>>53358362
Who is that old woman Littlefinger's silencing?
>>
>>53358358
And centuries later there will be less hate between Scots and English than there is now, because King Arthur's wife was of Scottish stock.
>>
>>53358358
>And centuries later books get written about the great cultural significance climbing and nuts had to the Picts.

I don't see a problem with that.
>>53358362
it's better than that, you can run A brothel/orphanage.
>>
>>53358362
Jump Marvel Magic and become the Skyfather Elder God of Whores. Use the Whoreforce to power all your future jumping shenanigans.
>>
>>53358377
Not according to fiat, they don't. Stop wanking yourself raw.
>>
>>53358291
Make your own jump then, problem solved.
>>
>>53358361
Get that perk from SCP that makes it impossible to forget involuntarily.
Morph, then demorph.
Boom, easy as pie.
>>
>>53358289
Hydra rules the world, and still can't get better outfits?
Seriously, how can anyone take them seriously.

~hydra soldier kicks in the door~
"Hey... why are you wearing pyjamas? They look so stupi..." ~shot~

Oooh, that's why they look so stupid, so they can be underestimated. Still dumb-looking though.
>>
>>53358291
Val was one of the biggest wankers in general. Remember "Enhance"?
>>
A reminder that it's utterly not-canon that MCU's infinity stones do not work outside of the MCU. It's completely dumb to limit them as such.
>>
>>53358380
>old woman
I don't know. Who is she?
She's not the Queen of Throns, that's for sure, but she looks familiar; I just can't place her.
Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>53358409
Go to bed, Timmy.

It's not fiat if it's not a drawback
>>
>>53358394
>brothel/orphanage
That sounds like a TERRIBLE idea for everyone involved
>>
File: 14828623912710.png (3MB, 1511x2138px) Image search: [Google]
14828623912710.png
3MB, 1511x2138px
>>53358380
>Male or female abs? Or none of the above abs?
>>
>>53358086
If you want Force-pai to notice you, you'll probably want to make yourself a teen girl with red hair and green eyes.

>>53358103
Yeah.

>>53358118
Yeah, but it took combining it with a primordial god-killing weapon, several centuries, and like a few million (?) Gods being used as slave labor. One of the Hosts of the Force (I think it was Rachel) once accidentally aborted entire generations by tapping into their life force for power.

>>53358126
I got one.
>>
File: Keep Trying Faggot.jpg (161KB, 584x543px) Image search: [Google]
Keep Trying Faggot.jpg
161KB, 584x543px
>>53358447
>>
>>53358434
What difference is that supposed to make? The only jumpmakers that aren't wankers are the ones that no one cares about.
>>
>>53358458
tell that To Black Dynamite it's his idea. he is the owner/proprietor of the whorephanage.
>>53358498
in fairness, Those are the main line Marvel infinity gems, not the MCU infinity gems
>>
>>53358457
The notes having a ruling that says otherwise. Advocating ignoring jumpmaker fiat are we, Timmy?
>>
>>53358498
In all fairness, that's non-canon too. Try harder faggot.
>>
>>53358377
>Also, Asgardians use them just fine.
I don't think they're ever shown to use them directly in MCU. No one is.
Ronan used his hammer as an interface.
Quill shared the power with his teammates.
Malekith technically used one directly but he had also modified it before hand.
The Tesseract is a container for an Infinity Stone.
>>
File: SscSF3m.gif (707KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
SscSF3m.gif
707KB, 500x240px
>>53358496
>make yourself a teen girl with red hair and green eyes
>>
>>53358498
The DC/Marvel crossovers aren't canon. They do canonically work that way, but next time use something that's actually valid.
>>
>>53358533
Ronan didn't explode while grabbing it

But as I say, just use machines.
>>
>>53358533
I wonder if they'll stick to canon power rankings or if Thanos is gonna make Odin look like a bitch. Odin's supposed to be much stronger, but he's yet to actually do anything impressive.
>>
>>53358516
Is there anywhere stated that notes trump perks like drawbacks do?
>>
>>53358601
Isn't Odin dead?
>>
File: One Step for Man.gif (5MB, 594x336px) Image search: [Google]
One Step for Man.gif
5MB, 594x336px
Be honest with me fellow Jumpers how would me using A Heart To Call My Own, along with Perfect Communication, Saitama Likes You, and a lot of charisma perks to make friends with Scion and The Simurgh?
>>
>>53358616
Don't think so, but his waifu is.
>>
File: 287913.jpg (39KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
287913.jpg
39KB, 600x338px
>>53358601
>MCU's Jobdin
>Standing up against anyone
>>
>>53358601
In fairness, whatever he did to Thor to make him mortal and enchant Mjolnir with a word was fairly impressive. And he did it in, like, two seconds.
>>
File: Magical Pokémon Journey.pdf (240KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
240KB, 1x1px
Okay, here's a newer version for Magical Pokemon Journey. Due to concern that Hardy Helper isn't suitable as a capstone, I moved it down to 400 CP and moved How Do You Do? up to 600 CP. Please let me know if this works.

Also, I'm open to any other feedback you may have. For instance, I'm wondering how my Grandpa's Mission scenario looks.
>>
>>53358594
No one explodes immediately. It takes a couple seconds.
Just long enough for someone as strong and stubborn us Ronan to attach it to his hammer. And then he never touches it again.
It's sort of telling.
If he could directly handle the power of it, why wouldn't he just hold it in his hand? Putting it on his hammer creates a weak point. He could drop that thing. Holding on to a small stone is probably way easier than a bigass hammer. Even if it does look cooler.
Or someone could, I don't know, blow up his hammer, letting the Stone fly through the air and give someone else an opportunity to grab it? Just spitballing here.

I'm not saying it's absolutely one way or the other, I'm just mentioning what happened in canon.
>>
>>53357833
Yeah, it was all still completely fucked up, it just happened to be Tony who I turned into a chihuahua, rather than Carol Danvers.

Who shouldn't be a hero in the first place.

Because she's really not much of one.

Just a superpowered thug.
>>
I say that everyone should just stop posting now. And let this thread die as it is.
>>
>>53358630
Where is he at the end of Thor 2 when Loki's impersonating him?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 260x146px
>>53358535
>>
>>53358809
Desu that's a stupid fucking fetish tho.
>>
File: 1385703926306.png (79KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1385703926306.png
79KB, 250x238px
>>53358705
>mega evolution isn't possible
I mean don't fiat block something that's just non-existant in the setting to begin with. Mega stones just aren't a thing in this universe so of course it's not possible. By fiat blocking you stop people who bring IN pokemon/mega-stones can't mega. Which is a bit silly.

Just say Mega-stones don't exist in this setting because it's based more in line with the older pokemon games before mega's where ever a thing. Because nothing will stop a jumper from developing totally not mega-evolution, mega-evolutions if they're really cruel and technical enough.
>>
Reminder that if you take Skyfather you can still get beaten into the ground by a sickly woman with cancer.
>>
File: symphohugs.gif (397KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
symphohugs.gif
397KB, 512x288px
Any unrequited crushes, /jc/? Either direction works.
>>
>>53358774
Go put in an application to be a janitor and remove the thread if you want it so bad.
>>
>>53358862
Only if you're retarded enough to jump Marvel's new SJW continuity
>>
>>53358833
You're a stupid fucking fetish!
Seriously though, there's just something about red hair and green eyes that does it for me. Don't know why.
>>
>>53358724
Wasn't Thor's girlfriend whole role in Thor 2 using the a stone?

The whole exploding thing seemed a Power Gem-thing. Time and Mind were easily handled.
>>
>>53358869
This thread has been consumed by shitposting. There's no reason to still use it.
>>
>>53358879
It's because you're an anon of great character and exquisite taste
>>
How is it that non-jumpers, native employees or businesses, are able to replicate your out of context technology?
>>
File: 1778419-fear_itself_01_35_36.jpg (1MB, 2560x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1778419-fear_itself_01_35_36.jpg
1MB, 2560x1992px
>>53358862
Reminder that Aaron was corrupted by peer pressure after God of Thunder.
>>
>>53358869
Janitors can't remove threads, so he'd still be SOL even if he was a janitor.
>>
>>53358862
Not if you're an annoying twelve year old who keeps showing up in her apartment. Beating up children is a bridge too far.

Also I kept making her breakfast. That worked in my favor.
>>
>>53358909
Because, unless it relies on really weird fucking metaphysics like the Warp or Hyperspace, there's no such thing as "out of context" technology. At least that's how I run it.
>>
>>53358861
The reason I had was that I got a lot of pressure to make it clear that this is separate from the games jump, and that jumpers couldn't use this as a loophole for getting powerful Pokemon. To make sure that things were fully clear, I included a statement against mega evolutions.
>>
>>53358940
Im sorry but I have to ask who is this person that I must cook breakfast for?
>>
>>53358912
...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>53358996
Lady Thor. Also I don't really recommend it unless you have enough charisma that she can trust your food despite ignoring everything you say because you're twelve.
>>
>>53358774
There are no brakes on the thread-train, buddy.
Just relax and enjoy it.
>>
>>53358912
How do you reconcile making decent jumps with the fact that you're an SBer?
>>
>>53358899
Care to point out the shitposting, 'cause I don't see it.
>>
File: 1493780557111.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493780557111.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>53359040
>>
>>53359040
How do you reconcile making decent jumps when you don't make any?
>>
>>53358624
Smurf is best waifu, so there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>53359064
I've seen enough porn to know where this is going, especially with that little thing at the bottom right.
>>
>>53358891
>Wasn't Thor's girlfriend whole role in Thor 2 using the a stone?
That was the one modified by Malekith in some way. It was using her more than she was using it. She couldn't control it or direct it at all. It was feeding on her, like a parasite. It nearly killed her. It would have, if Malekith hadn't taken it from her.
>Time and Mind were easily handled.
Time is used via interface with the Eye of Agamotto, similar to how Ronan handled Power.
Same with Loki using the Mind gem via his staff.
…Actually the only 'people' that have survived extended direct contact with an Infinity Stone are Vision, and I think Ultron. Both of who are either partially or completely inorganic, respectively.
For all we know, Vision qualifies as a 'machine' for the intents of an Infinity Stone. They only react violently with organic materials.
>>
File: 1400965844633.jpg (39KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1400965844633.jpg
39KB, 300x229px
>>53358977
Well just mention Mega's don't exist in this setting. So if they want mega's they'll have to look elsewhere. And you already barred legendaries so that's covered. And the only really broken mons are the ones that are legendaries AND have mega's.

Just detail the lore of this world and the differences with the main pokemon cannon. I mean they don't know that megas don't exist there. So instead of saying no implying they do exist you're just blocking it because reasons/interjump balance. If they want to bring in a megastone from another pokemon jump then fine. But for Magical Pokemon journey you'll have to deal with it or whatever.

Just sayin man. This setting is pretty obscure and oldschool. Might want to note some more differences in the notes or something.
>>
>>53358971
I just can't do that, as causality appears to behave differently depending on the Jump. In setting A, advanced nanotechnology may be impossible for the same reasons it is in a setting like GUNNM (discounting karmatron theory for a moment). Whereas in setting B there are no massive constraints to the technology beyond constructing and programming the small robots.
With that in mind, how do natives replicate my tech for me?
>>
>>53359093
Guess I must just be a god, then.
>>
>>53358868
I dunno if it counts, but me and Medea have some kind of romantic tension going on. Kind of awkward when she's a demiservant, but it is what it is. She's very nice and looks out for me a lot.

But I've sworn myself to Diarmuid, who was my servant that died in Fate/Zero, and I'm unsure if Medea is okay with sharing. I've sworn not to go Fate/Stay Night (Where I can summon him again) until I can fight and kill Gilgamesh out of revenge, and if I go to Extra it won't be the same.
>>
>>53359170
More writefagging please. I want to know more about your power fantasies.
>>
>>53359147
Good idea. I'll get to work with that.
>>
>>53355216
>I Sell Drugs to the Community
Do the Drugs HAVE to be harmful narcotics?
Can you sell weed, or Super Serums, some stuff that gives you actual prophetic visions? (We SO need a John Dies at the End Jump...)

If it has to be specifically harmful narcotics it seems more like a +200 CP disadvantage.
>>
>>53359193
Sorry to disappoint, anon. I'm just here to post.
>>
>>53359229
>We SO need a John Dies at the End Jump...
The major issues I can tell would be backgrounds.
And the perks.
The items and drawbacks pretty much write themselves.
>>
>>53358868
Cairns had one sorta but she was his subordinate and he was too 'muh regs' to go for it, then he went for it out of drunken spite and victory high (base betting pool on when they'd get together, asshole in logistics bet never).
>>
>>53358833
All fetishes (barring biological imperatives) are inherently stupid.
>>
File: 1399854798043.gif (786KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1399854798043.gif
786KB, 480x270px
Do we actually have a Grim Dawn jump?
I know we have a Path of Exile jump.
>>
>>53359237
Lazybones.
It takes work before you can claim to be a god, you puffed up mortal.
*sticks out tongue, merrily*
>>
>>53356823
The eldar existing didn't fuck up the warp. It was the War in Heaven and all the pain involved that summoned the Enslaver Plague and turned the Warp into a mess (though Daemons would only evolve later, the Enslavers were the first Warp threat.)
>>
>>53359448
How else would you explain my ability to make decent jumps when I don't make any jumps at all, anon?
>>
>>53358868
I make a point of layering on the charisma and appearance perks whenever I go to a setting with a harem protagonist. Not enough to actually NTR him, just enough that the harem occasionally gets distracted from him by pining wistfully for me, and makes him feel bad. I'm not a very good person.
>>
File: Enslaver_sketch.jpg (57KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaver_sketch.jpg
57KB, 399x600px
>>53359466
Also, Enslavers are basically psychic ticks that crawl into your mind and turn you into their slave, before eventually eating your brain.

So they might be worse than Daemons depending on your tastes.
>>
>>53359466
Yes, it was caused by the War in Heaven... which used the Eldar and Orks as living psychic weapons. The Warp is fucked up because the Old Ones created out of control psychic superweapons, not because they caused pain and suffering.
>>
>>53359547
Let me guess, Bayonetta?
>>
>>53359556
Considering the warp only became fucked up over the course of the war and not when the eldar were first created, that's a misattribution of the problem. Doubly so when you blame the orks, who are essentially isolated from the normal warp.
>>
>>53359547
Shit or get off the pot, anon. Don't just mope around here going "mwaa, the jump's awful, but if I try to replace it people will yell at me, waaahh!". Either make the replacement or go away. What you're doing now is just some selfish attempt to make the rest of us feel bad.
>>
File: sportracer.jpg (401KB, 1280x1333px) Image search: [Google]
sportracer.jpg
401KB, 1280x1333px
What should I do in Captain N?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>53359639
Then what jump is it?
>>
>>53359604
You're right. Apologies.
>>
>>53359602
I'm not saying it's the existence of the Eldar that caused the damage to the Warp, like it got fucked up the moment they came into being. I'm saying that using the Eldar as weapons progressively damaged the Warp and lead to the creation of the malevolent entities there. Using psychic things to cause pain and suffering leads to pain and suffering getting reflected in the psychic plane.

As for the Orks, they might be separate from the rest of the Warp in what the WAAAGH feeds into, but they're still an evolutionary pressure. You can't tell me that having beings made of cunning brutality and brutal cunning didn't influence the development of the Warp's ecosystem to adapt around them. They created ecological niches by their very existence.
>>
File: planescape.jpg (52KB, 448x419px) Image search: [Google]
planescape.jpg
52KB, 448x419px
>>53359644
No. Pic VERY related.
That is EXACTLY what you should do.
>>
File: He is Number One.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
He is Number One.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>53359644
Pic totally related. Be Number One, anon.
>>
>>53359644
You should play the part of the musical villain, become robbie rotten
>>
>>53359647
It's probably another Dirge jump. This was the same thing that FFX anon did before people told him to make something or shut up.
>>
>>53358326
I don't see why not.
>>
>>53359711
Do you not have anything better to do with your time?
>>
File: marines vs kids in NERF.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
marines vs kids in NERF.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Do you make any effort to act the age you look, /jc/? Like pretending to be innocent when you're a kid, or playing up the angst as a teen so you'll fit in?
>>
>>53358868
Yes actually, both ways.

Partially due to a certain drawback, I harbor end a small crush on Charlotte Yeager. Of course, I kept it secret since A) I was in a committed relationship already, B) there was kind of a war on and C) das fukken gay. Secondly, all bullying to the contrary, I very definitely did not have a gay boner for Sergeant Avery Johnson. Nope. Assuredly not. And fuck you very much for insinuating that Elsa, you wanton harlot.

On the flipside, I was most surprised when Weiss Schnee told me that the only reason she could stand tutoring me was because she had a bit of a flame. And while it never came up, I'm pretty sure Vista transferred hers to me. Not that I was about to ask, as I wasn't about to see what powers Chris Hanson had.
>>
File: Whore Monger.jpg (164KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
Whore Monger.jpg
164KB, 800x608px
IIRC that DxD True Longinus possess an anti-women effect

>>53358380
>Who is that old woman Littlefinger's silencing?
Looks like Sansa

>>53358394
>it's better than that, you can run A brothel/orphanage.
what did you use for that combo?

>>53358399
>Jump Marvel Magic and become the Skyfather Elder God of Whores. Use the Whoreforce to power all your future jumping shenanigans.

is that in the drive yet?

I guess its time to subjugate and convert planets into whore worlds before setting sights on slut solar systems, gigolo galaxies and bordello-verses
>>
>>53359796
>IIRC that DxD True Longinus possess an anti-women effect
Only one of them does.
>>
>>53359647
If you really must know... Not a dirge jump. Nor a Red jump. Nor a Wakfu jump. Not a Wild Card jump, either. If I do decide to go through with it, it'll be sudden, probably a fully complete WIP.
>>
>>53359796
you just buy them both in the black dynamite jump. It's not rocket science
>>
>>53359816
Why would you waste your time on something that won't be accepted?
>>
>>53359829
For my own use, if nothing else.
>>
>>53359816
So a Reborn jump?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o

...magical girl internet explorer.
>>
>>53359845
No use in posting those, then. Save us the drama, please.
>>
>>53359846
Nah.

>>53359854
Sure.
>>
>>53359812
Its very strange IMO

>>53359818
That's the start, but where does one go from there?
>>
>>53359853
...You didn't know?
>>
>>53359796
>IIRC that DxD True Longinus possess an anti-women effect
Not quite. That's Cao Cao's unique Sub-Species Balance Breaker. Your Balance Breaker has no guarantee to manifest the Seven Treasures, Cao Cao only did that because he's Buddhist and not Christian. And even if it did, there's no reason why the Maiden Treasure would automatically be an anti-female effect. Depends on who you are, what other mystic influences you have (like, Issei's Sub-Species of Scale Mail is based on the fact that he has the Evil Pieces in him), and what you train to do.

>>53359812
He said True Longinus, not Longinus. The True Longinus is a specific one, the spear that the others are named after. You know, the Lance of Longinus, the Spear of Destiny, that thing.
>>
>>53359853
Magical Girl IE is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>53359872
No. No i did not, and now i'm very confused.
>>
>>53359853
I considered making a jump of it, just for the lulz.
>>
>>53359891
Will it have Magical Girls Google Chrome and Firefox as well?

The more Magical Girl jumps, the merrier.
>>
>>53355003
Or better yet, a small ship that is dimensionally transcendent like the TARDIS, bigger on the inside than the outside.

Plus, big ships are just another form of compensation like trucks and motor boats.
>>
>>53359885
>Not quite. That's Cao Cao's unique Sub-Species Balance Breaker. Your Balance Breaker has no guarantee to manifest the Seven Treasures

thanks
>>
>>53359869
1.whorephanage

2.Hydra blueprints
3.Burk from train your Dragon
4.Jumpveria from Marvel Magic
5.any other miscellaneous properties you want to incorporate
6.tunnels from Batman the animated series.

7.YOU ARE NOW KING OF A SELF SUFFICIENT ISLAND NATION OF PROSTITUTES AND ORPHANS!
>>
>>53359908
I said I considered it, not that I will. At best, it's pretty low on my priorities. But this isn't a claim or anything, so anyone else who wants to can go ahead.
>>
File: ANGERY POOH BEAR ZOOM FAST.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY POOH BEAR ZOOM FAST.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>53359776
Being a teen always gives me the damn hormones + less emotional regulation that comes with it, and it's fucking HELL having to go through puberty all over again.

I don't give a shit about my age except when I act the part to get my enemies to let down their guard so I can KICK THEIR ASSES. Except being a kid also makes it worse, because my brain isn't as developed so I have to rely on my companions to help me out.
>>
>>53359891
Wouldn't that just be generic?

Unrelated question, what would be a good 600 cp perk for a magical girl, that is in no way related to her actual powers?
>>
>>53359937
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>53355538
And another pic for my collection.
>>
What properties allow all of my companions to exist on them without losing their powers?
>>
>>53359992
so God damn many things we would be here all day
>>53360008
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7: DenO and Kiva has a train that does that
>>
>>53359945
Being able to bring someone back from the darkness through the bonds of friendship and/or love? Being able to form bonds with others that can't be broken no matter what? Something for finding true love, since that seems to be a reoccurring trend in Magical Girl shows? It depends on what Magical Girl show you're talking about, anon.
>>
>>53359040
Y-you think I make decent jumps?

SENPAI NOTICED ME
>>
>>53358379
>>53359733
What is it? Can I or not?
>>
File: bizzaro logo.jpg (18KB, 315x237px) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro logo.jpg
18KB, 315x237px
Are there any mirror/Bizzaro world drawbacks?
>>
>>53360029
Yo, are you ready to get back to me on that third purchase yet?
>>
>>53360045
As with most interjump interactions, headcanon responsibly!

>>53360049
Superman: The Animated Series jump has one
>>
>>53359796
>Looks like Sansa
God that actress is doughey. She looks like an unflattering middle aged woman whose seen some shit.
>>
>>53360045
Nope. Nothing can get past a fiat-block. Or ask yourself if your jumpchan would allow you to use a very powerful perk to get past something they explicitly blocked. There are multiple answers that depend on how you run your chain, but some are less wrong than others.
>>
>>53360045
You are fiat locked from ever having more than what the jump itself gives you by any means, sorry.
>>
>>53360049
Young Justice has some stuff for that.
>>
>>53360045
You are never allowed to improve mage magic beyond what the jump specifies. Fuck off powerwanker.
>>
File: Damn you, libido!.gif (7MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Damn you, libido!.gif
7MB, 720x404px
>>53356308
>For some 450 Sisters.

I'm gonna need a bigger bed....
>>
>>53360029
OK, you have done Marvel Magic and DC Magic.

Vertigo's Lucifer/Sandman when?
>>
So what are some jumps you'd like to see in the future that aren't currently being worked on?
>>
File: hellboy-i1p15.jpg (112KB, 458x687px) Image search: [Google]
hellboy-i1p15.jpg
112KB, 458x687px
>>53360182
Anything from this verse, basically.
>>
>>53360182
Have you heard of Nobilis? :^)
>>
>>53360097
>>53360098
>>53360141
I thought the reason you couldn't improve past certain limits on Arcana mastery was because you just weren't given the ability to grow any farther, which is why Deal With the Devil would work, because you're taking someone else's power. Are you actually fiat locked from ever developing any farther even by outside means? You can't even get around it by using Sacrificial Bestowal or something like that?
>>
>>53357157
Somebody get that boy a squirrel!!!
>>
>>53360182
A "Battle Royale"-style gauntlet, except it's jumpmakers who are participating.
>>
>>53360237
Nope. It's fiat. Nothing can get around it, even if you technically should be able to, it fails because what you're trying to do is simply not allowed.
>>
>>53359854
Why? If you grew up a little there would be no problem with people simply releasing jumps in thread with no intention of getting it on the drive.
>>
>>53360282
>Oh grow up, people posting content that breaks the rules and people use to shitpost is perfectly fine!
>>
Could I remake the Doctor Who Jump?
I know several people here hold updates by different authors to be distasteful, but I really want to bring it in line with more refined Jumpmaking practices.
>>
>>53360304
No.
>>
>>53360182
Bayonetta. We don't have one of those yet, right?
>>
>>53360304
Just make a Torchwood jump.
>>
>>53360182
Brooklyn 99 and All Night Laundry.

Less self deprecatingly, maybe generic author?
>>
>>53360334
That would be pretty nice desu
>>
>>53360237
Power Sharing perks don't work either. Just give up, MtA is a shitty jump anyway.
>>
>>53359776
>playing up the angst as a teen so you'll fit in
"You're not my real dad!"
>Punches hole in wall and flies away
>>
>>53360182
Ubel Blatt, Dot Hack and God Eater.
>>
File: meme book.jpg (75KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
meme book.jpg
75KB, 612x612px
>>53360361
>MtA is a shitty jump anyway.
>>
>>53360182
Eternal Senia
Force of Will
Gacha World
Flower Knight Girl
>>
File: tzeentch P O T O F G R E E D.jpg (191KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
tzeentch P O T O F G R E E D.jpg
191KB, 623x414px
>>53360182
>80's D&D cartoon
>Lazy Town
>Nefarious
>Wedding Peach
>Pathfinder (wasn't someone working on that?)
>Sumerian Mythology
>Dornian Heresy
>Hektor Heresy
>Descendants
>40K Tau
>>
>>53360334
But that doesn't give me the salt I crave from drumming up drama over jump replacements.
>>
>>53360182
Vampire Hunter D, Classic Fallout/Fallout 2, Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya but it's a bit too early for that one
>>
>>53360402
I have never heard of any of those ever.
>>
>>53360406
>>53360321
It was just a suggestion, I just won't make the thing. No need to sperg.
>>
>>53360406
Salt's not that expensive nowadays. Just go to our local supermarket.
>>
>>53360293
No the rules are to get on the drive, big difference.And the shitposter will start shit regardless. Its your insistent whining that gives him so many topics to start shit to get (yous) from.
>>
>>53360438
>It was just a prank guys jeez don't get mad
>>
>>53360452
He won't start as much or as virulent as he would if he had something to spam in the threads and wank about like he has every other rule-breaking jump.
>>
>>53360457
It wasn't a joke or a shitpost though. I posited the idea and it was shot down by the one response it got. So I'm retracting the idea.
>>
>>53360479
Can't wait till Chrono Cross, sempai. :^)
>>
>>53360182
Vampire night Requiem and that summerfag to actually finish motor city!
>>
>>53360052
Oh, sorry, kinda forgot about that. I'll just say that up to three are discounted and you pay full price after that. May change it later, but it'll be easier to change it to be all discounted than to fuck up someone"s build by going in the opposite direction.

>>53360166
I mean, that's kind of included in DC Occult. Mostly though, I've honestly just never read all of Lucifer/Sandman; I should, I've just noticed never gotten around to it.

I also really don't have any idea how you'd even do it. Origins would be what? Cultist? Angel/Demon?
>>
>>53360567
K, thanks senpai.
>>
File: evil laugh.gif (2MB, 294x195px) Image search: [Google]
evil laugh.gif
2MB, 294x195px
>>53360405
>>40K Tau

Yes, yes, no one is working on the Tau, no one at all.
>>
>>53360182
Destroy All Humans
Evil Genius
A proper Dungeon Keeper jump
>>
File: Bobby-This has to be fate.jpg (119KB, 689x423px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-This has to be fate.jpg
119KB, 689x423px
>>53360588
>Yes, yes, no one is working on the Tau, no one at all.

Do you have a wip anon or anything?
>>
>>53360567
>Jumpersleep
So, is this a drawback? Is there anything stopping you from just sleeping in your Warehouse/Hell Realm/Tower of Fate?
>>
>>53360224
You know, people talk about Nobilis being nonviable for a jump because of power, but I think that's wrong. Jumpchain has been slowly escalating in assumptions about power since its beginning, I think the conceptual manipulation available to a Noble could be handled, at least in theory. No, in my mind Nobilis would be bad jump material for two reasons: The first is that it's already a point-buy narrative game, It even already uses CP as the shorthand for the points you use to build a character with. Making a jump of it would basically just entail copying the core book word-for-word and multiplying all the CP costs by 100. It would be hard to make it feel like a jump in its own right.

The second reason is that we would never have people shut up about the Treasure Miracle. Aspect, Doman and Persona all have pretty clear guidelines for what sort of weird conceptual magic you can work with your Estate (or your own body, in Aspect's case). But Treasure is about taking something that already exists, binding it to your nature, and magnifying its properties into something miraculous. It's basically the ability to turn anything into a Noble Phantasm. The question "What powers do you think I'd get from turning X into a Treasure?" would be repeated over and over again for every possible stupid little thing, and the result would be that I wold first kill myself, then everyone else in Jumpchain. Yes, in that order, the annoyance would drive me to come back from the grave as an evil specter.
>>
>>53360623
Sorry man, I'm strictly in the researching/brainstorm phase along with some other stuff.
>>
>>53360427
Eternal Senia is a short game about a girl trying to find her sister who left for the place known as the Tower of Eternity.

Force of Will as a TCG, that currently has an arc of some girl named Alice trying to fix Earth. Stuff happens Earth is now in the good guys hand, but now Attoractia is in the bad guys hands. More stuff and they're looking for the Seven Sages to help, and the BBEG is here on his inter-dimensional ship.

Gacha World is a game on ios and android about the player being summoned to another wold the find and destroy the Swords of Corruption. The summoner has a weapon known as the Gacha Sword and an Elemental Fairy known as Ellie to help. They get sent to different worlds based on the failed games that the creator tried to make before.

Flower Knight Girl is a game about a group known as the Flowers Knights go out to fight the Pests, insects that have been corrupted, as they are attacking everything in sight. Form what little I do know is that a long time ago a hero, I think he was named Fos, went out to defeat the pests along with the first Flower Knight and succeeded. Many years later the pest came back after some corruption of some sort corrupted the peaceful insects and turned them into large insectoid monsters. To combat this threat the nations of the world agreed to help each other to combat this thereat and made an academy in Blossom Hill to train the next generation of Flower Knights. The main game involves the player taking on the role of Knight Commander to lead his group on missions and training them.
>>
File: Tau2.jpg (131KB, 700x902px) Image search: [Google]
Tau2.jpg
131KB, 700x902px
>>53360669
>Sorry man, I'm strictly in the researching/brainstorm phase along with some other stuff.

Well then I wish you luck anon
>>
>>53360669
Using modern 'they're secretly evil guys!' or old 'they're actually not corrupted yet, wow fresh faced kids of the galaxy' lore?
>>
>>53360182
I WANT MY MORTAL KOMBAT AND TEKKEN JUMPS GODDAMMIT
>>
Friendly reminder that the jumpmaker was going to include conceptual immunity to soul and mind attacks in a Space Hulk jump. Of all places.
>>
>>53360735
KING OF FIGHTERS WHEN
>>
>>53355587
Perks are still way overpriced, that is fine though since it gives us an excuse to focus on waifus.
>>
>>53360567
Describe your hair.
>>
>>53360752
NEVER FROM THE LOOKS OF IT!
I JUST WANNA BE THE VERY BEST FIGHTER, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!
>>
>>53360750
That's pretty powerwanky of them, if I say so myself.
>>
>>53360750
Isn't that how really strong Blanks work?
>>
>>53360808
No, they project a nullification field that can be overpowered with sufficient psychic might.
>>
>>53360808
It's based on the Illuminated, which is a secret faction in the Imperium from older lore. They really re immune to that kind of shit.
>>
>>53360406
Too much salt's bad for your arteries, anon. You may want to see this is a good thing. Cut back on the salt and live a little longer.
Try to eat more fresh veg, steam don't boil, that way you need less salt to make it palatable.
>>
>>53360633
It's not just the vulnerablity that makes it a drawback, it's also the potentially really inconvenient timing, and the diminishing of powers leading up to it.
But, yeah, with those safe places, it makes it a lot more manageable.
>>
>>53360656
Do it!!!
>>
>>53360735
>>53360752
>>53360776
MAHVEL VS CAPCOM JUMP WHEN

I NEED MY FIGHTING GAME ARC
>>
>>53360854
Forget your name, or just a helpful anon?

>>53360656
Gotta be honest, senpai, that sounds pretty metal. I might have to make it just for that.
>>
>>53360567
>Origins would be what?

>Wizard/witch (maybe the drop-in origin?)
>Dream
>Pagan Mythos
>Angel
>Demon

Or something like that.
>>
>>53360735
>>53360752
>>53360881
Then make them, silly geese.
You have the power!
At least you know there isn't a pre-existing claim.
>>
>>53360182
The Lazy King
>>
>>53360881
There's a 0 CP "drawback" in Darkstalkers.
>>
>>53360885
Just a helpful anon. Sorry, should probably have made that clear.
>>
>>53360881
I have a fighting game arc already, but it's not complete because WE'RE MISSING JUMPS!
>>
>>53358105
>Starfish
How exactly do you wank it? I need some ideas for my own Mosaic Organ.
>>
File: curleh.jpg (250KB, 494x528px) Image search: [Google]
curleh.jpg
250KB, 494x528px
>>53360881
WHEN'S MAHVEL
>>
File: Magical Pokémon Journey.pdf (489KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
489KB, 1x1px
Okay, here's the latest version of my Magical Pokemon Journey jump.

In addition to my previous changes, such as switching the places of Hardy Helper and How Do You Do for the human perks and making a separate scenario with Grandpa's Mission, I also added in some notes to clarify on the differences in the manga from the more normal versions of the Pokemon universe.

I'm feeling pretty good about what I have, so if there's anything else to add or change, please let me know. I'm looking forward to getting this on the drive; hopefully this will get more interested in the manga.
>>
>>53360901
good taste
>>
>>53360956
Well you can purchase an option to 'upgrade', or lack of a better term, or Organ using previous abilities you've picked up along the way.
I upgraded my Starfish with my Psionics. So now when I lose a limb, and that limb becomes a Clone(which happens very quickly due to my insane regeneration), I don't just get a Clone, but a new body.
Because my Psionics connect me and all Clones in something akin to a Hive Mind. Well, less Hive Mind and more like Pein from Naruto. A single mind controlling several bodies.

I put a self-limitation on it that I still have an 'original' body, that it dying counts as my chain ending. But that self-limitation goes away post-spark.
>>
>>53360822
True but it is too powerful, being immune to soul stuff in 40K just removes a single major hazard. In other settings it can be a great deal more powerful and the rest of the jump did not look like it was at a power level high enough to offer such an effect.
>>
File: Das Rite.png (262KB, 396x510px) Image search: [Google]
Das Rite.png
262KB, 396x510px
>>53359937
Thanks mang
>>
>>53361028
>In other settings it can be a great deal more powerful
Literally inter-jump balance.
>>
>>53360958
How magical is magical?
>>
>>53361046
But Red agrees.
>>
>>53360633
Pretty much what >>53360854 said, but if it's a problem then I could either drop the CP it gives or make it do you can't stay in the Warehouse, at least.

>>53360772
Like... my Jumper's hair? Because a lot of the time there's just a flaming skull.

>>53360886
I could see that. Why don't you take a swing at it?
>>
>>53360822
That seems fine then, since Daemons can just punch you. Or have their cultists do it.
>>
>>53361149
Does it affect items and such? Cybernetics? If you have an "inventory", will it eject its contents?
>>
File: 1493401176722.png (234KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493401176722.png
234KB, 614x800px
>>53360590
>Evil Genius
Once work stops kicking my ass I'll work on getting my ideas together into a readable wip. But I am trying.
>>
>>53361149
No, your IRL hair.
>>
File: 1272678985806.jpg (8KB, 111x109px) Image search: [Google]
1272678985806.jpg
8KB, 111x109px
>>53361097
>>
>>53360590
How would you do a "proper" DK jump without overlap with the generic?
>>
>>53361189
Hooray!
>>
>>53361149
I mean, it's your call. While the most dangerous aspect of it can be easily mitigated, it's still a huge inconvenience, especially if you plan on doing anything major outside of your Warehouse.
>>
>>53361216
Do you have nothing better than to constantly read the thread? It feels like every time someone mentions you, you pop up to post a reaction image.
>>
File: Batman.png (251KB, 321x426px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.png
251KB, 321x426px
>>53361262
I do the same.
>>
>>53361092
Well, I think that the wording of the title got Magical Pokemon Journey is just to make it sound more dramatic and cutesy for girls.

In-setting, there are some fairly magical things such as mermaids, ghosts, and love potions (though the latter are somewhat scientific). Plus, almost all of the Pokemon can speak to humans.
>>
>>53361216
It's nerfing something, thus you agree. It's not rocket surgery. Do you really feel you know yourself better than we do?
>>
>>53361149
Generally powerloss drawbacks are 300 cp anyways, with variations like only in-jump/out of jump powers being lost being semi-common. Jumpersleep should be buffed in cp if anything.
>>
>>53361262
Not hard to keep it in a tab, see the number pop up when there's posts, get caught up, then go back to reading other things.
>>
>>53361308
As "OP", I disagree. Unlike most power-loss drawbacks, with this one, you retain access to yours the vast majority of the time.
>>
>>53361028
>In other settings
Not a good reason for basing any decision on, unless there is another jump with a similar ability with the same general relevance to the setting. Then you can argue about pricing by comparatave example in a similar situation.

But that canon ability in one jump not being allowed because it makes things in a completely different setting to easy is a dumb argument.
>>
>>53361308
>>53361354
Not necessarily saying it should be nerfed, just that it probably shouldn't be buffed.
>>
File: 1426219899674.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426219899674.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>53361262
People read?
>>
>>53361149
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1129#post-35225050

But aren't "boons from your god" closer to "borrowing"?
>>
File: 1468717682462.png (1MB, 950x692px) Image search: [Google]
1468717682462.png
1MB, 950x692px
>>53361262
It's also not exactly hard to catch up. See >>53361322.

>>53361300
>Do you really feel you know yourself better than we do?
Uh, yes? I'm pretty sure you're not inside my head, so I daresay you know no one other than yourself. Your next post will be "You're so annoying, nerfherder."
>>
>>53358326
So long as you are under your Gnosis limit, then why not.
At max Gnosis (10), you can have Mastery of 9 arcana and one step less for the last one.
But the jump limits you to Gnosis 5.
Strangely the jump confused having Gnosis over 5 with being an Archmage, which is completely different. Plenty of in-setting Mages have high-Gnosis but don't know of or want to risk becoming an Archmage, given how easy it is to erase yourself from existence.
When i last asked about how to manage it, the consensus I got from the thread at the time, was just to fanwank it away, largely because it doesn't make sense. Clearly the jumpmaker is trying to avoid Archmages, but their reasons for restricting Gnosis seems to be based on a misunderstanding of the material and all they say is that it's because of Whitewolf and then give a dead link.
Please note that Higher Gnosis only raises the cap on Arcana, which for a non-archmage increased the Arcana you can have mastery over, increases the mana limit and how much mana you can use in a turn, makes your aura more distinct and recognisable and has some impact on paradox. Hardly gamebreaking.
>>
>>53361426
>Uh, yes? I'm pretty sure you're not inside my head, so I daresay you know no one other than yourself.
Are you sure about that? If so, to what extent.
>>
>>53361262
What, do you not like getting caught out lying to us? I understand, it doesn't feel nice to be called out on your shit.
>>
File: TURKEY CARVE.gif (2MB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
TURKEY CARVE.gif
2MB, 500x239px
Attack names?
>>
>>53361460
For some reason, I read that as "Attack memes".
>>
>>53361427
>Plenty of in-setting Mages have high-Gnosis but don't know of or want to risk becoming an Archmage, given how easy it is to erase yourself from existence.
Yeah, wasn't that a big part of the first few chapters and little stories in Imperial Mysteries? How only a minority of mages have the balls to take that step and become archmages, but it is really risky and it isn't even possible to determine your chances because no one know how many people failed relative to those who succeeded because the failures where wiped from reality?
>>
>>53361426
Have you thought about spaceships?
>>
>>53361426
Didn't you have some sort of Anti-Satan alter-ego?
>>
>>53361182
I... probably not unless they're directly drawing power from you? And even then it wouldn't eject shit from you body, I don't think.

>>53361203
Well I just got a haircut and trimmed my beard, so it's pretty short and neat right now. I can tell you what I'm wearing too, but you'll need to buy the next package for that.

>>53361235
I'll just say you can't stay in your Warehouse.

>>53361308
Eh. This only causes temporary power weakening and loss once a year so I don't think it's worth 300 CP.

>>53361422
If it's like a Cleric buff then it won't work. If it's like Galactus making you a Herald then it will.
>>
>>53361476
Well, you know how it is. Specially-trained attack memes designed to kill and absorb other memes.
>>
>>53361426
You're so annoying, nerf-
NANI!?
>>
>>53361491
Yep. Although, even if you succeed you can and do change reality slightly, as a sort of unintentional Imperial Rite.
>>
>>53361460
>Brave Flash
A fuckhuge magical laser

>Time Alter
Any attack launched 100+ times via time manip

>Flash Air
Portal shenanigans

No special name, but comboing them is fun.
>>
Space Hulk Reclamation Jumpmaker here, this is the current version of the Illuminated perk. Thoughts?

Illuminated (600): The Illuminati are a group of humans who have been possessed by a daemon
and forced it out by pure force of will, whether you are one of the Inquisitors they’ve been able
to “recruit” or it is just a facet of your otherworldly nature you share in their immunity to chaos
corruption and the myriad of other perils in the warp. Your soul cannot be harmed or corrupted
and you can comfortably exist in the most hellish of spiritual realms without any issues.
>>
>>53361427
>>53361491
If I wanted to become an Archmage post-spark and you assume I still benefit from perks and whathaveyou, how can I increase my chances of becoming an archmage without being wiped from reality?
>>
>>53361497
I do? Since when? No, seriously. I have no idea what you're talking about.

>>53361492
If I do, I'll likely nag the shit out of Cool Cats and place it in MCU1.
>>
>>53361499
So you can still wear armor and such, it'll just have a soft, meaty center?
>>
>>53361476
well, "meme attacks" would be pretty similar
>>
File: Lucky_Star_-_Izumi_Konata.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky_Star_-_Izumi_Konata.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>53361460
Rider Kick! Rider Punch! CONSECUTIVE RIDER PUNCHES!

Serious Series: Serious Rider Kick.
>>
>>53361568
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51955373/#51957494
>>
>>53361562
Well, there are two ways. One is just minimise your experiences with paradox as that comes back to bite you during the process of becoming an archmage.
Secondly, perks like those found in Blazblue and Ben 10 could help you avoid being wiped from reality.
Beyond that I'm afraid you'll just have to fanwank.
Have fun in any case.
>>
>>53361556
Yeah, that seems better.
>>
>>53361556
>Your soul cannot be harmed or corrupted
and you can comfortably exist in the most hellish of spiritual realms without any issues

Actually, considering in-setting that would denote much greater resistance to Chaos than what the Emperor canonically has, I'm going for a no. Existing in hellish realms is betterish, although I'd put it more as "you CAN survive there, but the going can get rough" lest you be more at ease than the wrong greater daemon in the wrong place.
>>
>>53361659
>Existing in hellish realms is betterish
Except the Warp isn't just "hell" and demons, it's a shit-ton of other stuff too.
>>
>>53361556

I asked you last time if there were going to be followers of any kind and you told me no so I then asked if there are going to be NPCs or such to help us crew and man the ship and I never got an answer. I just wanna know so I can prepare for this jump
>>
>>53361568
You could always make a text version in the meantime?

Anyways, thanks. Spaceships are coolio.
>>
File: 1277599991273.png (75KB, 329x203px) Image search: [Google]
1277599991273.png
75KB, 329x203px
>>53361599
Ah yes, THAT Anti-Satan. The one that hates everything I like, and likes everything I hate. And ensures that I will always hate everything so that others may lay the blame of all at my feet.

I swear I wouldn't find my head if it wasn't attached to my neck some days.
>>
>>53361262
I don't! :D
>>
File: hug.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>53361696
It's fine, Red. We'll do something about that fiend!
>>
>>53361678
I...don't see your point here.
>>
>>53361460
Showtime - time-on-target synchronized barrage of shells from my arsenal of automated artillery pieces. All firing upteched DPICM, because fuck everything.
>>
>All-Black the Necrosword: An evil God Killing Weapon said to have carved the first dawn from the eternal night, responds to intense negative emotions often corrupting its user into committing divine atrocities.
>said to have carved the first dawn from the eternal night

So it's the Ea, Sword of Rupture, of Marvel!?
>>
>>53360958
So, my main concern at the moment is if Hardy Helper and How Do You Do? work well as 400 CP and 600 CP perks respectively. There was some concern earlier that Hardy Helper wasn't worth a capstone price, so I want to make sure that my replacement is acceptable. Could people please let me know what they think?
>>
>>53361781
No. Get that Nasushit out of here.
>>
>>53361460
Only a total weeaboo faggot calls out the names of their attacks and gives their enemies time to counterattack.
>>
>>53361659
It is perils inherent to being in the warp that it protects you from, not being murdered by daemons. Though Daemons actually cannot see the Illuminati so they aren't likely to be a problem unless you are really fucking stupid.

>>53361685
There are different groups of companions that each take one slot for the group and the ship will be a place where companions can stay without taking a slot. The group that will help you restore and later crew the ship is one of these groups and do not take a slot as long as they all stay in the ship.

Groups cannot be imported as companions but individuals from a group can be, though this causes said individual to take up a slot on their own.
>>
>>53361781
...huh. It kinda is.
>>
>>53361814
Listen, man. The thread agrees that you should either nerf this perk or stop making jumps altogether. This is clearly too hard for you, so it might be best if you focus your creative energies elsewhere.
>>
File: anime is real.jpg (6KB, 559x434px) Image search: [Google]
anime is real.jpg
6KB, 559x434px
>>53361813
>not going maximum weaboo
>>
>>53361262
>having a life outside of Jump-Chain
>Not devoting your life to unhealthy escapism
Look at this loser.
>>
>>53361793
Seems more than fine to me. Letting animals you interact with pick up human customs and skills seem approriately capstone-worthy.

Now if I could just figure out a nut-based name, I could finish my build...
>>
>>53361556
I like it.
>>
>>53361814
I was mainly addressing the

>Your soul cannot be harmed or corrupted

part of the perk, which not even the Emperor has. At this point I'm not even convinced "perils inhernet to being in the warp" should be that all-encompassing when as written it'd let you stroll through a warpstorm without issue, unless these guys do that all the time.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_223038.jpg (74KB, 294x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_223038.jpg
74KB, 294x572px
>>53361460
"You know what? I've had enough of this" not exactly an attack name but always followed by a total disregard for collateral damage and abuse of poison magic.

Political String Theory- Ties people's minds together with strings (it's stand powers, I ain't gotta explain shit), overwhelming their minds as they try to actually do anything while their nervous systems are working on a democratic system.

Greater Greater "Heal" : Healing, but instead of actually healing things properly it just grows healthy tissue over it. People tend to die of lack of blood to fuel the whole thing. From that time I went too far onto the edgy side of things.

>>53361813
>implying Jumpers aren't the biggest weaboos of all
Literally been to Anime worlds.
>>53361781
Edgier Ea.,
Because EA is blunt he he he he
>>
>>53361781
Imagine that headache Shirou would get if he tried to copy that thing.
>>
>>53361893
Holy shit! Someone in the setting doesn't have the exact effects of a perk! I don't think that's ever happened before ever in jumpchain's history.
>>
>>53361813
>not getting your enemies used to you calling out names, then just to switch it up on them by calling out the wrong names and throwing in unnamed attacks
>>
>>53361893
>which not even the Emperor has.
So fucking what? The Emperor isn't Illuminati. Just because someone's powerful doesn't mean they have everything that exists in their universe. Might as well say a Marvel jump can't let you regenerate from a drop of blood because Thor or Odin can't.
>>
>>53361893
The perk is based on something that doesn't even involve the Emperor.
>>
>>53361893
Is the Emperor an Illuminated?
>>
On a related note, what soul protection perks do we have outside of Power of Dominance and No Soul To Burn?
>>
>>53361952
>having enemies in the first place instead of just converting entire realities into your willing vassals.
>>
>>53361915
>>53361976
>>53361986
>>53361987

If you actually bothered to look up what said perk is based on instead of jumping on your high horse, maybe you'd think twice. Actually I take back what I said about Warp survival since it seems like they really are that immune to just walking around in the Warp.

However, the Illuminated are described as immune specifically because they can control the Chaos within themselves, not because they have magical super buff souls that lolnope all Warp interference. So I'm opposing the perk as written because the wording is too simplistic; I'd be more than happy with it being reworded as something like "when exposed to spiritual corruption or possesion you can apply your understanding of the Illuminated's condition to try to internalise it's energies and reject them".

What they don't have, at least to my reading, is something that lets them EFFORTLESSLY shrug off the Warp's effects. I'm all ears if I'm reading it wrong, but based on what I've read the perk just seems disproportionate.
>>
>>53362001
None. Which is why these powerwankers are even defending this perk in the first place.
>>
>>53362007
>Being a limp-wristed faggot who tries to avoid fighting, even if he does call out his attacks.
>>
>>53361987
Nope, actually he doesn't even know they exist. They are hiding themselves from him so that their "interesting" plan to revive him doesn't affect his resolve.

>>53362001
There is a perk and a scenario reward in Tomb Kings that protect your soul in different ways.
>>
>>53361887
Great! I was hoping that would be the case.

The only other two things I wanted to check about were whether the Grandpa's Mission scenario is okay (I want to make sure sure people are fine with the evolution prize I'm offering), and if the notes I offer about the setting are clear enough.

Hopefully, if I can get things settled, I can upload the final version onto the drive tonight!
>>
>>53361569
Yeah.

>>53361781
Was Ea described that way, too?
>>
>>53362001
Anti-Life Immunity from Superman TAS
>>
>>53362024
If you really have an issue with their opinions it would help to actually state your opposition instead of passive aggressively sniping at people
>>
>>53362043
Isn't that more of a mind control proofing thing?
>>
>>53362007
Sounds boring, I'd rather have people to fight.
>>
>>53362060
It's some kind of dumb meme where idiots sarcasm each other about how hard they can curbstomp. Actually I'm not entirely sure if they're being sarcastic at this point, or genuinely waving dicks.
>>
>>53362074
They're trying to emulate ASB.
>>
>>53362027
>Nope, actually he doesn't even know they exist. They are hiding themselves from him so that their "interesting" plan to revive him doesn't affect his resolve.
Their what? Everyone who's been possessed by a demon and exorcised themselves got together and decided to try to rezz Emps? How are they planning to do that?
>>
>>53362027
What is their plan anyway?
>>
>>53362074
That's all this thread is.

Dick-waving.
>>
>>53362091
>>53362094
They want to ritually sacrifice the Sensei to him at the moment his strength finally fails, hopefully restoring him to his full glory. They might be being manipulated by the Eldar though since the knowledge they are basing this plan on comes from the Black Library.
>>
File: 1495058411745.jpg (85KB, 518x617px) Image search: [Google]
1495058411745.jpg
85KB, 518x617px
>>53362074
>not being able to sarcastically wave your dick
Get on my level, anon.
>>
>>53362026
There's no need to fight when all of reality exists for my purposes alone.
>>
File: Shirou Can't.jpg (41KB, 776x578px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou Can't.jpg
41KB, 776x578px
>>53362041
>Ea
> As it is "The Sword That Cut the World Apart", he calls it “something that knows the hellish planet before genesis”, the planet's primordial form before heaven and earth were split, where it was a land filled with naught but lava and gas and a hell of scorching heat and intense cold.
Sounds like it.
>>
>>53362027
>They are hiding themselve from him

Actually wait-"you can make yourself invisible to even very powerful spiritual senses and also you can thwart spiritual interference with willpower and control" seems pretty solid as a capstone >>53361556 if you're still here I think that's a better way to put it than blanket immunity.

>>53362084
What's ASB? I hate it already for spawning that unfunny meme.

>>53362100
As one of the folks most often accused of it, I disagree with extreme prejudice.

>>53362123
If a poster uses sarcasm and nobody gets it, is it still ironic?
>>
>>53362091
>Everyone who's been possessed by a demon and exorcised themselves got together and decided to try to rezz Emps?
Yep, the Illuminati is a group formed from people who are illuminated. They also try to get any potentially sympathetic Inquisitors possessed in the hopes of the inquisitor becoming illuminated and joining them.
>>
>>53362029
I'm just kinda wondering what a human evolution would entail. Do they become HUGE? Do they get another set of arms like Machamp?

...would evolution stones work?

Setting notes seem mostly clear. tMaybe something about the characters would be good, like who this 'grandpa' is, for example? I've got 6 figurines of him, and I gather he's some sort of scientist/explosives expert?
>>
>>53362146
>If a poster uses sarcasm and nobody gets it, is it still ironic?
Go see the jumpchain definition of comedy.
>>
>>53362146
>What's ASB? I hate it already for spawning that unfunny meme.
Only ASB I know is Alien Space Bats, from the alternate history types.
>>
>>53362146
ASB: Anti-Spiral Bitch. That's you, probably.

He's not an anon because he avatar-fags, has an SB account, and an IRC name.
>>
>>53362171
>They also try to get any potentially sympathetic Inquisitors possessed in the hopes of the inquisitor becoming illuminated and joining them.
...That sounds absurdly stupid.
>>
>>53355478

Lich or Vampire - Ravenloft makes them much more powerful, with pretty spooky bonus powers.
>>
>>53362041
Their attacks look totally different tho. And Ea's galaxy stack in CCC is kinda dumb.

>>53362182
There is no jumpchain definition of comedy. There is only the tragedy that results from jumpchain plus time multiplifed by attempts at comedy.

>>53362178
I'm pretty sure even though they apparently have common ancestry for reasons humans don't actually evolve in the pokeverse
>>
File: Gyudon.jpg (188KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gyudon.jpg
188KB, 1280x800px
Do we have a kinnikuman jump yet?
>>
>>53362214
no, and now you have to make it good luck on your endeavor
>>
Why are both of the CYOA threads so overly-active and shitpost filled right now
>>
>>53362138
Neat.

>>53362146
Well that depends on if they're shitposting a shitposter or not.
>>
>>53361460
Jumper Driver

Jumping Powebomb into a Spike Piledriver
>>
>>53362146
That's a good suggestion. Guess we'll just have to wait for a jump that gives soul protection that's not completely voided by becoming a ghost.
>>
>>53362200
>I'm going to throw together everything I can think of that's easy b8 and make a crude acronym because I need to spite someone I disagree with on the internet

Seriously, the fuck are you even smoking

>>53362231
CYOA gen thrives on shitposts. I hang there more often then here because there's less butthurt, but
on the downside when the autism gets intense, it gets fucking intense.
>>
File: 1272666305259.jpg (48KB, 555x743px) Image search: [Google]
1272666305259.jpg
48KB, 555x743px
>>53362146
>What's ASB?
I think it's 'Anti-Spiral Battler' due to some... kind of weird fourth-wall stuff going on with Umeniko. I have no idea how it happened.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>53362231
Jumpchain has been overly active and shitpost filled for a while now, this isn't anything new.
>>
>>53362231
Take a look at your calendar.
>>
>>53362286
I dont think /jc/ can ever achieve the autism of pokemon personified
>>
>>53362146
>Actually wait-"you can make yourself invisible to even very powerful spiritual senses and also you can thwart spiritual interference with willpower and control" seems pretty solid as a capstone >>53361556 (You) if you're still here I think that's a better way to put it than blanket immunity.
Possibly, I'll have to think on it.
>>
>>53362138
Less impressive, though. That puts Ea as dating back to the Hadean Eon, only 4.5 billion years ago. If All-Black carved dawn from night, that puts it at the birth of the first star, only around a hundred million years after the Big Bang. So All-Black is more than three times Ea's age.
>>
>>53362309
They exceeded it when Pokemon fucking was a thing.
>>
>>53362294
Okay, I'm lost now. What's Anti-Spiral Battler? Is this a reference to the Samurai Jack ending?

Did I miss some other fresh dank meme in /jc/ recently? I'm so confused even though I'm pretty sure that last thing I responded to was supposed to be an insult
>>
>>53362294
I want ASA to stop that, then. "ASB" should only refer to Alien Space Bats. Has he no respect for the genre he's in?
>>
>>53361460
COMBAT OPERANDI: BRICKPOCALYPSE
>Throwing a Brick.
THE LEGENDARY OPHILM SECRET TECHNIQUE
>Stabbing them in the heart.
THE ALCHEMICAL REVOLUTION
>Throwing potions at them.
Fuck it, I'm bored of you.
>Overcharged, Abyss of Magic'd, Ring of Elru and Eye of Set enhanced Celestial Ray.
>>
>>53362319
I'd argue All-Black is classier too. Ea has to do that dumb energy tornado thing or the galaxy stack that looks like someone wanted to oneup FInal Fantasy. All-Black just shanks a nigga with razor blades.
>>
>>53362294
Where is your Byzantium empire now Cena?
>>
>>53362332
ASA wrote a big wank-y post about how he's so awesome he could defeat Featherine in Umineko, and part of that somehow got his jumper associating Battler with their self-image. It was dumb, and pretentious, and uses logic that breaks down when you actually examine it. But you could probably have guessed that just from hearing that it was something ASA did, so I guess I'm being redundant.
>>
>>53362332
There's this one guy. People call him Anti-Spiral Anon. Because he was basically the Anti-Spiral for the longest time. Some shit happened. Long story short, he was revived after dying-but-not-really in Umineko, and due to how he interpreted his own backgrounds in the Gauntlet duology and the people who brought him back he's unconsciously shapeshifting his human bodies into Battler.
>>
File: 1457530380082.jpg (38KB, 550x467px) Image search: [Google]
1457530380082.jpg
38KB, 550x467px
>>53362332
You'll have to ask him. I literally could not figure out what was going on when he jumped Umeniko. But something for... some reason warped him from looking like Garlock or Antispiral to look like Battler instead.

>>53362358
Pic VERY related.
>>
>>53362369
>logic that breaks down when you actually examine it
So he actually did a good job emulating Umineko.
>>
>>53362369
How is everything, WoWAnon?
>>
>>53362326
Still is a thing, people just don't devote the entire thread to talking about it anymore.
>>
>>53362394
>Make a shitpost
>Accuse someone else of doing the shitposter
mastor pulan
>>
>>53362374
Finally, an actual explaination. Thank you.

>>53362369
And I neither know nor care who this Featherine is, but you're the one who's paranoid enough to confuse me for some dude.

Somehow, I'm more inclined to believe you're a retarded asshole.
>>
>>53362178
I can certainly give some information on Grandpa in the notes section. To give you a hint, he calls himself a scientist and makes things that blow up, but the things that blow up aren't exactly supposed to blow up.

I'm not sure what to say about evolution, though. Pokemon evolutions are pretty variable as is, so I think that all of those options you offered might be possible. I wanted to avoid complicating things, so I meant to leave the exact details up to the discretion of the jumper. Or do you think that might be too unsafe to leave it in their hands for interpretation?
>>
>>53359644
>What should I do in Captain N?
Wonderful and terrible things to Samus, Peach, and Zelda
>>
>>53362357
I dunno about classy, but I'd say it's definitely more metal
>>
>>53362407
Kek, I can't even tell if you're talking about the guy who mistook me for this ASA guy or >>53362394. Unless you mean he's samefagging which he probably is.

>>53362384
By the way it took me longer than it should have to figure out you were all talking about somebody's Jumper

>>53362309
Really? Has there been an entire thread about literally nothing except cuckoldry, literal unsolicited opinions about Islam and builds specifically aimed at raping some namefag in pretend?

Because if not, I doubt you guys ever did that
>>
>>53362460
Is that a Celestial?
>>
>>53362457
What's peachs waifu rating?
>>
File: 1494905630139.png (195KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1494905630139.png
195KB, 702x397px
>>53362479
> builds specifically aimed at raping some namefag in pretend
What
>>
>>53362484
In another castle/10

>>53362482
Pretty sure that's Galactus, Celestials don't have human faces
>>
>>53362457
Two of those are taken and I doubt the other one's interested.
>>
>>53362394
I know OAA hated Dirge, but when did he start shitting on ASA too?
>>
>>53359853
That's easily the best thing I've seen all month
>>
>>53362506
>Implying Samus isn't desperate for attention after Smash dumped her.
>>
>>53362506
Samus is an oneesama, not a waifu.
>>
>>53362484
Well, even in the games where she's capable of fighting, she prefers to just wait to be rescued when she gets kidnapped. And she gets kidnapped a lot. And not just by Bowser. So depends on how into the rescuing princesses thing you are.
>>
>>53362479
>builds specifically aimed at raping some namefag in pretend

more AngelAnon kerfuffle?
>>
>>53362496
Angelanon. Maybe you've heard about her? A good portion of CYOA general is r9kucks and /pol/fags, and her preferred CYOA build is to be a magical lesbian diplomancer type who fixes everything by being gentle. And she's also the type to flip out easily, so it's like blood in the water for sharks.

Seems to have stopped lately though, think because she started making CYOAs.

>>53362531
Yeah. In fairness like I said, it's been a while since I remembered a proper freakout
>>
>>53362512
At this point I'm guessing we just accuse OAA of hating all the namefags and personalities.

Even Konata.
>>
>>53362526
Like I said: In another castle/10
>>
>>53362540
>her preferred CYOA build is to be a magical lesbian diplomancer type who fixes everything by being gentle.
Also murdering men or forcibly turning them into women.

Why yes I am STILL mad about Magical Realm despite it being years ago.
>>
>>53356584

Given that it's basically just applying a neural network to a distribution of eezo nodules, it should be fully possible to make a shoebox with more powerful biotics than anyone in the setting - even with just in-setting technology.

...and they are basically psychic powers. Any pretension otherwise vanished when they gave Morinth mind control powers. It was fine for the Elder Intelligences to have sufficiently-advanced biotic control, but having a humanoid brain be able to dominate the minds of others is just not plausible with their premises.
>>
>>53361460
>BLACKHOLE BEARHUG

self-explanatory

>Dimensional thrust
a combination of dimensional slashing from overlord and Omnislash from Final Fantasy with my groinsaw

>I always call out the names of my Pokémon moves it Actually helps, for some reason,I've tested this in fact.

>ultimate technique:Breathing on the Black Mirror!

It's right there in the title.

>death of limits.

activating every super mode I have at once.

> super filibuster henshin!

with all the gimmicks my Driver belt has activating them all at once takes around three minutes and I have the Perk from decade that keeps you safe when you're Transforming.

> Reality Blink!

Use my scope-man powers to flash In and out of existence to dodge attacks.
>>
>>53362523
No? She's in both ssbWii U and ssbOblivion.

>Lana is playable in ssbo.
I can has cia?
>>
>>53362482
>>53362505
That's Old King Thor v Galactus at end of Earth's lifespan. Like several Billion years in the future. Galactus is hungry because there's so few planets left. Thor not being reasonable fights Galactus.

Gets his ass handed too him. Even loses the All-Black Sword to Galactus. Who becomes Galactus The Butcher Of Worlds. So he goes off & destroys Mars.
>>
File: 1390845696228.jpg (5KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
1390845696228.jpg
5KB, 149x149px
>>53362540
>>53362573
>mfw the memories pour back
Not again. Let me forget.
>>
>>53362573
I'm surprised anyone remembers it.
Thread posts: 677
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.