[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your favorite SM chapter and tell us why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: blood_angel_by_fonteart-d61qkaf.jpg (147KB, 776x1029px) Image search: [Google]
blood_angel_by_fonteart-d61qkaf.jpg
147KB, 776x1029px
For me personally it's the blood angels. I love there color scheme and vampire like style and adore most of there models.
>>
>>53354211
Dark Angels are my Bois coz they got secrets, I got secrets too ;)
>>
>>53354251
Oh so mysterious and loyal and not the tretourious chapter of all time.
>>
>>53354309
I don't know what you're talking about, we are loyal
>>
File: white scars apothecary.jpg (68KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
white scars apothecary.jpg
68KB, 540x720px
Dark Angels, but they've already been posted - I like their aesthetic.

To vary it up a little, White Scars are my second favorite. They're badass and I'm a sucker for tribal themes.
>>
File: Relictors_Battle-Brother.jpg (55KB, 312x474px) Image search: [Google]
Relictors_Battle-Brother.jpg
55KB, 312x474px
I like that they went off the reservation and tried turning Chaos to "good" ends and it ended in the most non-Mary Sue way it could.

Their Chapter Approved rules back in the day were pretty fun too.
>>
>>53354211
Fucking learn the difference between there, their and they're before posting you uncouth heretic.
>>
>>53354251
Everyone knows you are in the closet silly :3
>>
File: 8e2bed189ee80ff1cb2e9bf950c20203.jpg (280KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
8e2bed189ee80ff1cb2e9bf950c20203.jpg
280KB, 1280x842px
Grey Knights, they have the best looking Terminators imho. Also, who doesn't like the idea of a secret brotherhood of psychic Ghostbusters?

Close second are Black Templars and Astral Knights, though. In general, I love the chapters that are "KNIGHTS IN SPHEEES". Must be a fetish.
>>
File: Noise_marine_1.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Noise_marine_1.png
1MB, 600x800px
For me its the Emperors Children. Good music and just fun to be around.
>>
>>53354566
Sex for the sex god, drugs for the drug throne?
>>
>>53354371
After bringing informed by the most loyal chapter of all time and most certainly not having a bolted to my head I see what you mean the dark angels are the best and the most loyal chapter of all time, even beating the Ultramarines.
>>
alpha legion is pretty cool, i like non-chaotic renegades
>>
File: primaris.jpg (1MB, 1678x939px) Image search: [Google]
primaris.jpg
1MB, 1678x939px
>>53354211
Ultima founding 4life.
>>
I've tried, for more than a decade, to figure out whether I love the Blood Angels or the Salamanders.

But it's probably the Blood Angels, because in an universe of grandeur, splendour and terror, they still maintain an aura of humility. The whole PSYCHOTIC RAGE SPACE VAMPIRE thing is okay, too, but not what I care for the most.
>>
The Legion Of The Damned.
They're literally tearing apart with every single second they choose to exist in realspace, just to protect the innocent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.