[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 51

File: archery is balanced.jpg (275KB, 1159x948px) Image search: [Google]
archery is balanced.jpg
275KB, 1159x948px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Defeat Edition

Maybe you overestimated your players' capabilities or underestimated their bad luck, maybe they had a really stupid idea or maybe you just overshoot with monsters' stats. The question is, how do you cope with defeat? Retcons, tactical retreat to tackle the encounter later, incorporating it into the plot? Maybe just lots of salty tears?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: https://pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53342773
>>
>>53348920
capture and escape scenarios at low levels

Ressurection by the BBEG/other high powered forces with geas-type scenarios at higher levels

For those PCs for whom being captured/bound does nothing, better to have them overly secured like having all 4 limbs chained up, gagged and mind-drugged to prevent purely mental action
>>
>>53348920
>Archery is Balanced.jpg
It is now motherfucker http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2t1a6&page=3?Does-ammunition-fired-from-a-magical#130

Based paizo putting those filthy martials in their place
>>
>>53348920
I give my players a 1-a-game saving grace if the circumstances would theoretically permit them to live a situation where they would normally die, such as the situation in a game not too long ago where a player was about to die to a bunch of Rogues but their healer was there to technically heal him mid-stabbing so he didn't totally die from his injuries.

If the healer wasn't there he would have been super dead.
>>
>>53348920
Kinda annoying to get cut off mid conversation. Thanks to the anon from the deleted thread for the tvtropes philosophy tropes links, anyone else have any useful material to help a brainlet app for
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
>>
>>53348978
No prob dude. I'm using that link right now actually, and am in your same position.
>>
>>53348928
We are a level 8 group formation:

Alchemist, Artificer, Cryptic ,Soul Knife and a Inquisitor
>>
I sort of want to see if I could put Micolash Cage in Flower Court, if only to see him play off of the others who are more standard adventurers.
>>
>>53348920

Sadness, then some cheering up. Maybe some cocoa.
>>
>>53349046
But anon what does Micolash Cage BELIEVE IN!
>>
Are more people applying to Flower Court than Pilgrimage?
>>
>>53349061
Despite Flower Court being talked about it more it looks like Pilgrimage actually has more apps. I think it's also got the highest quality of apps right now too, but a lot could change. Feels like the players that applied to both just polished their Pilgrimage apps first.
>>
>>53349061
Flower Court is one day younger and has one less application, but they've both been around for so short a period of time that it is impossible to say.
>>
>>53349095
>>53349100
Darn, I wanted to get a feel for which one I'd have a better chance of getting in.
>>
>>53349058
The wellbeing of the kingdom, as he believes civilization is the greatest strength Humanity has. It's more of a TN view, though. He doesn't value law for its own sake, but rather as a tool.
>>
>>53349105
Okay.
>>
So, what kind of builds can we make with 1PP content which would constitute something akin to a WMD/Nuke etc.?
>>
>>53349105
Just apply for both. You have time.
>>
>>53349121
Nothing that would be below level 12. You'd need full casting most likely.

Or locate city bomb.
>>
Andrik x Franze
Kyras x Viviana
Antoinette x Zombie Bandit
Branwen x Dragon Patron

Fite me nerds, you know I'm right
>>
File: horde.jpg (45KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
horde.jpg
45KB, 600x300px
Blingmaker Greentext here, because I'm an idiot and didn't wait for a new thread.

>>53348300
>>53348322
>>53348347
>>53348365
>>
>>53349161

Appreciate it, thanks.
>>
>>53349161
Thanks, Blingmakers. Awkward morality talk, huh? I remember those fondly. How heated did it get?
>>
>>53349095
It seems hard to just port any old app over to Flower Court without just rolling with "generic hero" ideals. A lot of people seem to be taking their time.
>>
So, /pfg/, is most of the RP in your games talking heads, as in just conversations, or is it actions?
>>
>>53349146
Alright, I will. Put em up.
>>
Since some people have been struggling with their apps, here's a thing that I've found somewhat helpful.

1. What's the character's name?
2. Did they choose this name or was it given to them?
3. How's the character's relationship with their parents?
4. Does the character have a favorite food?
5. If the character was asked a trolley problem question or fantasy equivalent, how would they respond?
6. What does the character like to wear? Do they have different clothing than their adventuring gear? Why or why not?
7. What kind of music does the character like?
8. If the character is flirted with by someone they find attractive, how would they respond?
9. What about someone they don't find attractive?
10. When given a meal they dislike, how does the character respond? Do they eat it anyway? Go hungry? Order something else?
11. Does the character drink? If yes, what sort of alcohol do they like?
12. How does the character respond to praise?
13. Does the character ever plan on settling down in the future?
14. If not, is there a specific reason for it or are they just unsure?
15. How well does the character handle money? If given a windfall, what's the first thing they do?
16. Does the character like their job?
17. Is there something else the character wishes they were doing with their lives instead?
18. Does the character drink coffee? How do they take it?
19. Does the character like sweets?
20. How does the character respond to criticism?
21. What did you just learn about your character?
>>
>>53349235
The chat between Viviana and Andrik was fairly civil, just two people working through their feelings about a shitty situation.

When Antoinette's zombie came out... that got nasty, and may have come to blows, had the bandits not attacked.
>>
File: 1491550337899.gif (843KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1491550337899.gif
843KB, 500x487px
>>53349315
>8. If the character is flirted with by someone they find attractive, how would they respond?
This is the most relevant question in /pfg/ games, isn't it.
>>
>>53349330
>Implying it's not "9. What about someone they don't find attractive?"
>>
>>53349330
He flirts back, but ends up joking so much to hide his insecurity that he makes them think he's not interested.
>>
>>53349161
Did Blingmaker run late, or did it run as usual with late green text?
>>
>>53349353
Late Greentext. I've been hella busy this week.
>>
>>53349300
Got 'em up.
Not really sure where to go from here. Nobody ever takes me up on this, gonna be honest.

What's your objection?
>>
>>53349329
Pharasmins hate that stuff. She's a fool for being so brazen about it unless he was mum about his faith. And Pharasma is super popular, so that's a huge gamble anyway.
>>
>>53349315
I like this. Filling it out for all my characters for personal notes!
>>
>>53349329
Next session is going to be a lot of talking. All of the sessions so far have been, but next session especially.
-Franze
>>
>>53349315
>4. Does the character have a favorite food

STRfag cock
>>
>>53349404
I like that it gives a bit more to what their small actions are like. We often work a lot towards the backstories of the characters, or their combat abilites, but rarely the simple things. I also suggest following EnsoulmentGMs advice and establish a philosophy that the character lives or acts by.
>>
>>53349392

Necromancers are always such cancer for games.
>>
>>53349382
The dragon is a fundamentally toxic relationship, distant at best and implied to be as abusive or worse than Branwen's mother.

And there's almost nothing Franze has in common with Andrik outside alignment. At best, you're 2 for 4.
>>
>>53349418
>t. STRfag
>>
File: Consider the Gojira.jpg (66KB, 652x488px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Gojira.jpg
66KB, 652x488px
Consider the following benefit, and assume that it is attached to a feat with a negligible prerequisite:
>You may choose to use your Constitution modifier in place of your Dexterity modifier for sake of determining your bonus to Armor Class
>Ranged Attack Rolls, Reflex Saves, Initiative, and all relevant Skills continue to be based off of Dexterity

How much breaks should this be introduced? What alterations and limitations should it have to make it "balanced"? Which classes, in the 1pp and the common /pfg/ 3pp circles, benefit the most from this? Most importantly, would you accept the existence of this feat if it were introduced? What about if it were made "free" in a game using feat-tax rules?
>>
>>53348978
>This is a game where you, over the course of your adventures, get to define what it means to be a hero for a new cultural paradigm. You will be followed by poets who will retell you stories with the intention of capturing the hearts of the masses, and if you give them good material, over the course of the campaign they will succeed. How do you desire to shape a society through your influence?
I really want to apply. I really do, so I can be the symbol of Justice and Guts I always to be.
Why can't my schedule be good to me!?
>>
>>53349472
My biggest issue is that con to AC and dex to AC imply very different things.

How's flat-footedness work into it, for one thing?
>>
>>53349481
The game-time on the listing is just app close time. Protag has said his actual availability is "every evening except maybe thursdays".
>>
File: 1493683620654.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1493683620654.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
>>53349330
Well, how do you respond, anon?
>>
>>53349344
Adding to this now that I'm off my phone--he also lets the same little shoulder-devil that tells him to keep his head down and not make any friends convince him that their flirtation must be some kind of a trick.
>>
>>53349501
One is straight up dodging, the other is knowing how to minimize impacts by glancing them off your rock-hard abs?
>>
>>53349503
The problem is I plan on being in an internship by then so no games for me
>>
File: Mrheart.jpg (56KB, 399x482px) Image search: [Google]
Mrheart.jpg
56KB, 399x482px
>>53349501
Dex is any normal person trying to avoid a hit.
Con is being Mr. Heart.
>>
>>53349561
>The "my speed is superior" shitpost strfags use
>the outcome of this image
really makes you think
>>
>>53349545
>>53349561
I wasn't saying 'what is the fluff difference between them' because I'm well aware.

The question is 'why does being super tough also mean you can't dodge' and 'does being caught unawares mean that you're somehow less tough?'
>>
>>53349593
>implying Kenshiro is pure DEX

Nigga's shredded like mozzarella cheese. Perfect physicals, probably 20+ across the board.
>>
>>53349598
Subtle body movements, and being able to brace for impact. If someone walks up behind you and slaps you in the side it'll be very different from if your friend walks up and you see him going for your side.
>>
>>53349593
The problem with that is Ken is rocking a straight up a Quality Muscle-Wizard build, so that doesn't apply to him. Plus he straight up cheated with his magical Hokuto bullshit
>>
>1. What's the character's name?
Won't answer anon and shit
>2. Did they choose this name or was it given to them?
Given
>3. How's the character's relationship with their parents?
Old parents sold him to pay a debt, the debt collectors basically raised him as their children.
>4. Does the character have a favorite food?

Roasted Meat on the bone
>5. If the character was asked a trolley problem question or fantasy equivalent, how would they respond?
Probably would try to get the greater out of the situation.
>6. What does the character like to wear? Do they have different clothing than their adventuring gear? Why or why not?
Nah he looks like a town guard, he doesn't care about fashion
>7. What kind of music does the character like?
Nordic music (Ulfen)
>8. If the character is flirted with by someone they find attractive, how would they respond?
Probably would get an autismo shock, reserved as fuck
>9. What about someone they don't find attractive?
Probably would be chill and answer nope.
>10. When given a meal they dislike, how does the character respond? Do they eat it anyway? Go hungry? Order something else?
Eat, can't be a ungrateful pussy
>11. Does the character drink? If yes, what sort of alcohol do they like?
Beer and Vodka
>12. How does the character respond to praise?
Probably will answer with a thanks or y-you too
>13. Does the character ever plan on settling down in the future?
maybe
>>
>>53349456
Not even close. Playing a cute caster right now!
>>
>>53349593
Kenshiro 's physical capabilities are beyond the scope of str or dexfaggotry.

He is Q U A L I T Y in the most perfect state.
>>
>>53349438
Yeah, even food is awesome, because that's an experience they can share with other characters. Make some nice banter or cute moments
>>
>>53349625
So a stock barbarian?
>>
>>53349455
But the Dragon is also rich and powerful. It would be hard to find a juicier catch as far as gold digging goes.
>>
>>53349625
>14. If not, is there a specific reason for it or are they just unsure?
Because too much shit is happening and he knows that his current lifestyle is not healthy at all for a family
>15. How well does the character handle money? If given a windfall, what's the first thing they do?
He is pretty conservative with his expenses, only adventuring gear that will improve his survival
>16. Does the character like their job?
Private Eye
>17. Is there something else the character wishes they were doing with their lives instead?
Probably drinking and complaining about life in a tavern
>18. Does the character drink coffee? How do they take it?
A bit of coffee, heightened awareness use coffee as a component too
>19. Does the character like sweets?
Nothing against, but don't reject if he has to eat one
>20. How does the character respond to criticism?
Depends on who does it, if he has no respect for the person he will probably ignore it.
>21. What did you just learn about your character?

He is an autistic fuck
>>
>>53349517
*unsheathes nodachi*
>>
File: 1492305664360.png (214KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1492305664360.png
214KB, 500x328px
>>53349643
He is an Inquisitor
>>
>>53349615
>>53349621
>Kenshiro is a Monk with the point-buy they need.

Really activates those almonds.
>>
>>53348920
I wouldn't know, my players destroy everything I throw at them.

I'm just not good at running monsters.
>>
>>53349626
So you crave for STRfags cocks.

Slut
>>
>>53349315
Starting from 2 to make it interesting:
>Given to them
>Good with their mother, terrible with their father
>Beef or pork, as rare as can be found
>Save the greatest number, unless someone they care about is on the track with fewer people, in which case they'll save them
>Andoran drinking songs
>Flirt back, but jokingly due to low self-esteem
>Gently but firmly let them down and suggest they keep their relationship professional
>Eat it anyway, beggars can't be choosers
>Yes, but only to excess when they've got cash to burn, enjoys wine and ale
>With a joke to deflect it and take the piss out of themselves
>Yes, though they haven't really thought out how apart from maybe moving somewhere else like the River Kingdoms, or perhaps Andoran or Taldor
>Very frugally, though they often end up blowing a lot of their money on maintaining their weapons, armor, and animal companion
>Not really, but they like the part of their job where they can scare people and let their id loose
>They want to be a hero who helps people and is admired and welcomed by others
>No, they've never tried it but for one time, and it didn't agree with them
>Yes
>They take the criticism stoically and insist they'll do better next time
>If they weren't in their current campaign, with their current campaign traits, they'd probably have very little reason to stick around once they get their first adventure over with
>>
>>53349712
Maybe you have to start pulling bullshit encounters, just make sure you don't kill then. But let then taste defeat once in a while
>>
>>53349625
>>53349659
I think I recognize this one. Dude needs to learn to switch off, maybe take a break and take in a play. Something schlocky.

Bad Knights 2, or maybe The Breaking of the Point. Probably both.
>>
File: Musō_Tensei_(Kenshiro)_manga.jpg (685KB, 1044x1609px) Image search: [Google]
Musō_Tensei_(Kenshiro)_manga.jpg
685KB, 1044x1609px
>>53349679
Really, the only score I'd imagine Ken having low would be Cha, considering how often his Intimidate and Diplomacy checks fail.

Actually, assume optimal Super Stats, what class/feats/build would Ken have? Said build must have not only basic Hokuto Exploding, but also Musou Tensei and being able to channel the skills of his former friends/enemies
>>
>>53349780
Some kinda quingong/unchained monk for all those ki-powers.

And quite possibly, a monk version of Ninja's Forgotten Trick, but for ki powers.
>>
File: 1466545236495.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466545236495.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>53349734
Think you got the wrong guy
>>
>>53349717
They're just so big and filling!
>>
>>53349780
Self-pact Avowed // Medium gestalt, if we take "channeling the skills of his former friends/enemies" literally
>>
>>53349780
Well Monk does have the exploding in the form of Quivering Palm.
>>
>>53349780
Unchained Monk of some sort is pretty much the only real way to get the sheer volume of unarmed strikes with the accuracy necessary. He probably has a massive Stunning Fist/Quivering Palm DC and something to force people to roll twice for it.
>>
>>53349806
He can't be self-pact. Everything he has done was never for selfish self improvement, but rather has always fought for other people, whether it be Yuria, Shuu, Toki, or Lin. Ken never fights alone, for he has the spirits of others giving him strength
>>
>>53349864
I know it's a sin but mechanically it makes sense to me, i'll let people with more anime knowledge figure this one out tho
>>
>>53349861
He would probably have some kind of archetype focusing more on stunning fist/quivering palm.

One that expands on the sort of stuff you can do with it, a bit like Quivering Palm Versatility, but more so.
>>
>>53349886
Doesn't Monk of The Mantis get stuff for altered Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm?
>>
File: 1494273701745.png (262KB, 400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494273701745.png
262KB, 400x1200px
Can there be rabbit agathion aasimar?
>>
>>53349961
No.
>>
>>53349915
Mantis Monks get sneak attack they can only use during a flurry

They get the ability to entangle and exhaust the target of their stunning fist for 1 round or wis mod rounds.

And they can knock people out with quivering palm instead of killing them if they want. Although it does last for minutes, whereas the knockout from Quivering Palm Versatility lasts DAYS.
>>
>>53349140
Locate City bomb uses 3.x material, violating the 1PP content concept.

Perhaps I was also vague, I didn't necessarily mean explicitly ridiculous amounts of damage, but also things like wide scale aoe's/environment destruction or lingering affects such as radiation/disease/etc. Stuff that a magical equivalent of the Geneva convention would seek to restrict.

I was expecting full caster majority to be honest, but considered that Alchemists, Kineticists etc. may have similar potential abilities.
>>
>>53350005
>>53350017
Oh damn, I should have formatted that better.
>>
>>53348960
Jesus christ.

Do Paizo hate their audience or something?
>>
>>53350035

>implying their audience plays martials

Martials can't even be trans
>>
>>53349961

Why would you want that? Rabbits are super needy and get upset if you stop showering them with love and affection.

https://youtu.be/_UQdeJ7qzyg
>>
>>53350043
Balian Beauchamps would disagree.
>>
File: Mugatus Pills.gif (483KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
Mugatus Pills.gif
483KB, 500x296px
>Vult trying to help Macro
I liked the burn at the end at least
>>
>>53348960
this is so obscure that nobody will ever remember it or care
>>
File: Red dress punchgirl.png (400KB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
Red dress punchgirl.png
400KB, 530x750px
>>53349315
One more try, this time with better formatting hopefully.

>1. What's the character's name?
I'm not sure yet, but the app is for Pilgrimage,
It was given to her by her mother and father
Her mother is deceased, but her father is still around, and is the head of the school of martial arts that she is set to inherit.
Roasted Duck, or Salmon.
>5. If the character was asked a trolley problem question or fantasy equivalent, how would they respond?
She'd try and save as many lives as possible, pulling the level without hesitation if a win-win situation isn't immediately apparent.
>6. What does the character like to wear? Do they have different clothing than their adventuring gear? Why or why not?
She likes to wear her training garb, used for morning practice, but also has finery for formal events where her or her families presence is needed, and an adventuring set of clothes that is somewhat in the middle of the two for more daily use.
She likes calmer music, usually the traditional/folk kind for her country, but also
She'd flirt back, and attempt to maintain a level of social grace and not embarrass herself, to varying degrees of success.
She rejects them with no misunderstandings, but also takes care and tries to leave as few hurt feelings as possible.
>10. When given a meal they dislike, how does the character respond? Do they eat it anyway? Go hungry? Order something else?
It's polite to eat what is given you, but she'd not ask for seconds or politely refuse them. If it was made by her younger siblings, she'd try it, but probably make something herself or get someone to do that for her.
>>
File: Balian_Buschbaum.jpg (91KB, 800x907px) Image search: [Google]
Balian_Buschbaum.jpg
91KB, 800x907px
>>53350055
>Buschbaum

I am retarded.
>>
>>53350077
Wine of most flavors, white or red.
She acknowledges those who helped, but deep down is quite happy that people complimented her.
She planned to inherit her father's school as master and also hopefully get married.
The call for the pilgrimage came to her father and then to her, and she couldn't pass it up without ruining the reputation of their tradition, and later endangering the school and her family.
>15. How well does the character handle money? If given a windfall, what's the first thing they do?
She's frugal, but not necessarily cheap. She understands that sometimes spending a lot is important. She'd probably hold on to any sudden windfall if there weren't things that could immediately use it.
Though she would carry out her duty as a pilgrimage member to the best of her ability, she probably won't enjoy it.
>17. Is there something else the character wishes they were doing with their lives instead?
She'd rather be back at home in her role of assistant master for the school.
She drinks tea actually, black or green.
Yes! But she limits herself to only occasional indulgences.
She takes it seriously if not a bit too personal. She might dwell on it too much.
A lot, since I basically used this to actually put the loose ideas in my head on to paper.

Much better. This was a fun thing to try out. Really helped get in the mind of the character.
>>
>>53350058
>>53350087

Let's stop.

It was a little disagreement. I don't mean any ill will towards Vult and I don't like getting caught up in his memes.

Disagreements happen, and we put it away like adults.

Whoever you are in the cabal channel, shame on you. Shame on both of you for snarking in public over something so small.
>>
What are people's favorite mageknight archetypes and mystic combats?
>>
>>53350058
>>53350087
Gentlemen, that chat is for chill, don't bring your argument to the board.

The Leader Pf The Cabal Does Not Approve Of Your Actions.
>>
File: 1493413184177.jpg (22KB, 404x364px) Image search: [Google]
1493413184177.jpg
22KB, 404x364px
>>53350046
Cute but I can see that can be an issue at long time. Have to always have someone to take care or it will get sick and die soon due to stress.
>>
File: fudo20.jpg (34KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
fudo20.jpg
34KB, 768x576px
>>53348978
>>53349481
>Every character who applies to this campaign is technically already in it, and I'm fine with trying to use that. Even if you don't get accepted by the Princess, I'd be more than willing to work with applicants in having their character participate in the campaign in some other way, potentially making an appearance should the party visit wherever they dwell, or playing a role in downtime activities, etc. . .

THATS IT! An NPC! I can make the character a cameo NPC! That way I'll have all the fun of CharGenning, and not have to make a commitment!
Time to rev up mythweavers!
>>
>>53350212

All NPC game with AIs creating emergent gameplay we can all watch WHEN?

I want to see player-free AI-created >logs between waifus we craft
>>
SotJR at this current moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4
>>
>>53349315
>1.
Take a wild guess.
Given to him by someone.
He doesn't know them and it bothers him.
Steak.
He would choose the option that saved the most lives.
He loves wearing flashy clothes.
He loves the music that's played in taverns.
He would say that he's flattered and possibly ask them to go out for dinner with him.
He would say that he's flattered, but that's about it.
He would eat it anyway...he's had worse back at the orphanage.

cont.
>>
>>53350264
He loves all kinds of alcohol...especially the hard stuff.
He gets pretty boastful when he receives praise.
He doesn't plan on settling down.
He's too high on life to settle down.
He prioritizes needs over wants when it comes to money; needless to say, he is a bit of a spender.
If you can call being a scoundrel a job...then yes he does love his job.
Not really...he seems to have it figrured out.
Not often; but, when he does, he prefers to have it black.
He does have a sweet tooth.
He nods his head, but he just tunes it out really.
Nothing really.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>53350231
Das some dorf-fort shit there
>>
Friendly reminder that Kyras is taken and Onryou got NTR'd by him.

https://pastebin.com/RvkgD1av
>>
>>53350432
That's dreadful. I should've liked very much to see what he could've done with that tail.
>>
>>53350432
Oh god, she'd punch his head clean off!
>>
>>53350432
>https://www.f-list.net/c/kyras%20czarny/

Which /pfg/ character is ideal based on these parameters?
>>
>>53350463
It certainly gave me a chuckle, but I've got to agree with you.

It's funny how it's so clearly meant to make Kyras look like a dumb sissy, but turned out almost cute. From what I've seen of Kyras, he would probably react in a very cute and Onryou-esque way if someone actually was coming on to him.
>>
>>53350519
>Extra thick
>Zweihander
Ho ho, how droll.
>>
>>53350519
Based on kinks? It looks almost as if he wrote them just so that he could match up with any of the women in Blingmaker.
>>
Real Talk: Kyras is more interesting than Andrik on every level because he's got flaws and eccentricities.

Those girls need to get their shit together or they'll miss their chance when he meets some fine NPC honey and starts PMing Wubu on the regular to knock her up.
>>
>>53350599
>Blingmaker is a lewdgame
>Overlewd isn't
WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?
>>
>>53350624
Blingmaker isn't a lewdgame, therefore it needs more lewd.
Overlewd is a lewdgame, therefore there's no rush to make it more so.
>>
>>53350624
Kenna will get lewded eventually. You know what they say about crazy women.
>>
>>53350624
What are you babbling about? I said PM. Lewdgames let that stuff be public at sessions or in group pbp.
>>
Is there anything that would allow for the summoning of constructs instead of animals or Outsiders? Perhaps an archetype of the Summoner?
>>
>>53350599
It's not that Kyras has flaws where Andrik doesn't, he just plays them up more. Andrik is a nice guy who does good things and his major flaws are being naive and too good for a flawed world. Kyras just has more human flaws like being insecure and coming from a broken home.

Sleep is trying to build up a character, while Slow is trying to break a character down.
>>
>>53350624

Overlewd had session 0 ERP tho, and pre-session 0 ERP.

They just aren't sharing it and have all agreed to deny it, apparently.

I've seen some of it: I'm not impressed.
>>
File: tmp_5374-14932729737991100932652.png (467KB, 1427x964px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5374-14932729737991100932652.png
467KB, 1427x964px
Latest update for Starfinder: The Mystic

This is the one of the Magic Classes for the game. It's magic reaches the equivalent of 6th Level spells, which are the highest in Starfinder. It basically combines all those Arcane, Divine, and whatever made up magic groups you can come up with.

http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljtz?Class-Preview-The-Mystic

What do you think of it's special ability:
>Backlash (SU)
>Whenever a foe succeeds at a Will save against one of your spells and completely negates the effect, that foe takes 1 nonlethal damage for each mystic level you have. This is a mind-affecting pain effect.

Didn't see it posted here.
>>
>>53350531
The writer wanted to tell a joke, but they're legitimately too good at what they do not to make it cute. I'd honestly keep reading if there was more, and I don't even follow Seht, really (though Shoanti are cool!)
>>
>>53350681
I kinda wish Seht was described more as just being a runty Shoanti rather than back-building his appearance to fit his character art.

If I were Arehera, I'd have him get a tan during the timeskip and maybe pick up some more obvious tattoos.
>>
>>53350666
So they really could hook up and save each other
>>
>>53350676
actually 6th level is highest base. If you want higher than 6 you need an archetype
>>
>>53350681
apparently that was written by broodie
>>
friends, countrymen, lend me your punchgirl art.
>>
>>53350675
I'm calling bullshit on that.
>>
>>53350675
Who lewded who?
>>
>>53350703
Oh, that's good to know. I'm hoping they don't go overboard with stuff for it and ignore the rest
>>
>>53350629
Public Lewd is against Blingmaker policy and violators will be shot.
>>
>>53350723
On what? There being ERP, or it being bad?
Because it did suck, and that's no surprise.
>>
>>53350737
On the ERP. Do you have any proof?
>>
>>53350736
Franze plz
Drink your tea and settle down
>>
File: 1493501844231.jpg (98KB, 686x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1493501844231.jpg
98KB, 686x1032px
>>53350703
>>53350728
Will there be level 7-9 spells in Starfinder?

What does a SPACE Wish look like? A SPACE Miracle? A SPACE Gate?

Can I play an android initiator?
>>
>>53350519
>Kyras' tail tends to jerk, spasm, twitch, and sway rapidly while he's asleep
[Muffled cackling in the distance]
>>
File: 1493133022241.png (3MB, 1325x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493133022241.png
3MB, 1325x2000px
Do you have anyone in your party using Granblue art?
>>
>>53350771
Why do you do this?
>>
>>53350771
No, but some of us are using Pixiv Fantasia art.
I'd use it a lot more often if I had cause to be that much of a weeb.
>>
>>53350757
there will even be 7-9 spells in the core rulebook, just none of the core classes will access them.

It's primarily to have core spells for future classes and for conversions of classes from Pathfinder, like Sorcerer or whatever.
>>
>>53350737
>>53350675
Also calling bullshit. Put up or shut up, anon.
>>
File: 42767988_p0.jpg (2MB, 4115x3916px) Image search: [Google]
42767988_p0.jpg
2MB, 4115x3916px
>>53350787
>if I had cause to be that much of a weeb.
It's not a matter of having cause to be a weeb, but cause to not be a weeb.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>53350745
Okay, so Monk of the Mantis gives Sneak Attack, but only for Flurry.

However, does the Strangler feat override that caveat? if not how does it interact?
>>
>>53350770
What the shit is this even supposed to imply?
>>
>>53350811
>>53350745
Sorry, accidental reply
>>
>>53350817

Those in the know get it.
>>
File: 41379530_p0.jpg (516KB, 826x1169px) Image search: [Google]
41379530_p0.jpg
516KB, 826x1169px
>>53350806
I wish the artists I followed did more men.
>>
>>53350766
What are you even insinuating?
>>
>>53350771
The paladin slut does
>>
File: 1345254218926.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
1345254218926.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>>53350840
That hunky martials have poor will saves
>>
>>53350855
That's bullshit.
>>
>>53350855
Yes, but what's the best use of such a tail? It seems rather pedestrian to just double the penetration, but it does sound efficient and pleasing.
>>
>>53350771
I miss the days when Granblue was obscure and I could get away with Granblue art in my groups since no one associated anything with it.

I need to find a new hipster mobage to steal from.
>>
>>53350879
The player knew what was coming. He's called MaximumSLEEP for a reason
>>
>>53350766
He needs to get snuggled really badly.
>>
>>53350757
Android was confirmed long ago as starting species
>>
File: 1491187803966.png (624KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1491187803966.png
624KB, 700x990px
>>53350892
Here's hipster for you.
>>
I'm surprised nobody chose Strangler for the breathplay fetish.
>>
>>53350885
>It's a gag!
>It's a deepthroat trainer!
>It's a hand around your neck!
>It holds your hand!
>It binds your wrists!
>It wiggles!
>It jiggles!
>It thrusts!
>It's TAIL (tm)! Available now for the low-low price of one (1) heart.
>But wait, there's more! Call now and we'll throw in a SECOND stupidly huge appendage!
>>
>>53350899
I play hunky martials all the time and, 9 times out of 10, they have damn good will saves.
>>
>>53350918
...Huh. And it's just one heart?
>>
>>53350915
Is she nopan?
>>
>>53350969
Nah, I think her pan is that line on her upper thigh.
>>
File: 1477175869279.jpg (231KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
1477175869279.jpg
231KB, 1024x755px
>>53349679
>>53349780
He looks more like a Stalker with Broken Blade, Fool's Errand, and Steel Serpent.
>>
Man, most the apps for Pilgrimage look... super weak.
>>
>>53350990
The angle just isn't right for that.
>>
>>53350961
Have you seen the way he always fidgets like a schoolgirl, dear?
I think he'd be happy to accept even one.
>>
>>53351001
Which ones do you like/dislike and why?
>>
>>53350919
Paladin strong!
>>
>>53351009
Bellum and Anyabelle both look good, but the rest are just... I dunno nothing to me

They don't speak to me on any level.
>>
>>53351010
Only once...and he was my favorite martial.
>>
File: Araboo summer modo.jpg (223KB, 850x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Araboo summer modo.jpg
223KB, 850x1228px
>>53351002
She has pan here though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1366x768px
>>53350519
>yelled Miralda during sex
Man he's into some weird shit.
>>
>>53351020
What adventures did he go on? Who were his companions?
>>
>>53351001
How would you feel about this one? >>53350077
>>
>>53351018
Are the rest bad or are they just not what you're into?
>>
>>53351018

I think Adrian, Art, Swanne, Bellum, and Santoro all look good?

Only Darker Than Black and ETERNAL HOPLITE really seem bad.
>>
>>53351006
Kyriana is true love! No others need apply!
>>
>>53351018
Bellum looks solid to me but while I like Anyabelle's concept, I feel like she's still a really clear WIP.
>>
>>53351028
First it was a monk and a sorcerer; the monk ended up dying. Then, him and the sorcerer were joined by a psychic warrior and an arcane trickster. Campaign is on permanent hiatus.
>>
>>53351032
only a few are like.. BAD BAD, the rest are just middling or uninteresting

>>53351051
Santoro looks godawful, I can't even understand that app.

Art seems boring as fuck as a character, and I never like any of Tuvarkz's characters.
>>
>>53351074
That's too bad. What adventures did they go on?
>>
>>53351076

Why do people hate Tuvarkz so much, anyways?

I've never seen him do anything noteworthy.
>>
>>53351072
Bellum looks finished and solid to me, well put together app.

I agree with you about Anyabelle, she's definitely WIP but conceptually she's cool.

Also apparently on her character sheet she's using dice to kill people and that tickles me.
>>
File: 1490893549743.gif (4MB, 354x316px) Image search: [Google]
1490893549743.gif
4MB, 354x316px
>>53351069
>Shoved together arbitrarily in session 0
>Don't kill each other immediately because otherwise there'd be no game
>Decent working relationship
>"TRUE LOVE GAME OVER EVERYBODY GO HOME I WIN THE KYRASBOWL"
>>
>>53351084
I don't hate Tuvarkz
I nothing him.
He just makes fucking boring nothing characters.
>>
>>53351076
Fair enough. Everyone has their own tastes.

>>53351084
I don't recall anyone ragging on Tuvarkz.
>>
>>53351101
That's the basis of basically every relationship I've ever seen.
Consider marriage.
>>
>>53351001
Why haven't we seen 2hu apply to it?
>>
>>53351101
It's Seht and Onryou all over again.
Starting the clock until Wubu just throws in a slutty NPC to blue-ovary Viviana.
>>
>>53351118
Why would he?
>>
File: IMG_3243.jpg (156KB, 600x945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3243.jpg
156KB, 600x945px
>>53351101
>THE KYRASBOWL

We all know who the real champion will be
>>
>>53351129
Has 2hu even applied to any recent games?
>>
>>53351121
Aren't there slutty PCs that will blue ovary Viviana?
>>
>>53351139
>Everybody keeps calling them teenagers
>Slow's character looks like he's 30
sasu ga
>>
>>53351072
I re-wrote her today to take away her edge and make her more campaign fitting with her class-change, what do you think she needs?
>>
>>53351149
No
>>
>>53351156
At least two, and the ladies will be very disappointed that one of them is the only other eligible bachelor.
>>
>>53351159
That's what's confusing those women. They think he's either their age or a good and caring daddy, but he's actually one of Branwen's high school classmates who graduated last year and got a shit job as a STRfag martial.
>>
>>53351170
W-who's the other one?
>>
File: IMG_3100.jpg (34KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3100.jpg
34KB, 1920x1080px
>>53351159
>>
>>53351176
>Andrik is a dropout who got a crap job to feed his family
>Antoinette is the school bicycle who's banged half the teachers
>Branwen's stepdad is a mafioso
>Franze is the one teacher Antoinette hasn't banged
>Kyras is the guy everyone assumes is a notorious gang leader because he looks mean
>Viviana is from a prep school in the next town over
>>
>>53351001
>>53351018
What happened to Mahatbel or whatever the fuck her name was? Thought it was good.
>>
>>53350665
Any help on this one?
>>
>>53351212
Player is a shitter though.
>>
>>53351220
Pretty sure you can't summon constructs with any class.
>>
>>53351161
I didn't notice she'd been rewritten when I wrote the reply, but she looks way stronger now. I had a few complaints but you've already answered them.

She looks really good to me right now compared to her first draft. I'm pretty disappointed I can't say more, but I'm no reviewanon.
>>
>>53351226
Aw, we sad boys. Well there goes the flavor I was looking for with that character concept.
>>
>>53351212
App got pulled I guess.

I might have it saved though.
>>
>>53351191
Oleg. Kyras is in cahoots with Branwen to bring both the trading post owners under the party's thrall.
>>
>>53351222
Has he even been in a game?
>>
>>53351207
>Kyras is the guy everyone assumes is a notorious gang leader because he looks mean
>he's just a pro wrestling theatre nerd
>>
>>53351239
Cool, success.
>>
>>53351250
Don't forget, he also hangs out in the home ec room all the time, trying to make the perfect sweetrolls.
>>
>>53351249
No but M. Kawase is a known shitter on the discord.
>>
>>53351212
DM told me I wasn't getting in on account on my reputation or something so I pulled it to avoid unnecessary clutter of the app page.
>>
>>53351207
>Viviana is from a prep school in the next town over

>"Prep school" was actually a reform school, after she stabbed a kid.
>>
>>53351266
>>53351250
>>53351207
>both sluts and the preppie want to fuck the hunky dropout
>he's in love with the theatre nerd
>>
>>53351100
I want to heal Bellum!
>>
File: pathfinder general.jpg (64KB, 737x388px) Image search: [Google]
pathfinder general.jpg
64KB, 737x388px
Tell me about the hip new meme games, /pfg/! Are any of them recruiting?
>>
>>53351295
>The Aldoris are the school fencing club with really, REALLY weird secret rituals
>Choral was a legendary gang leader who actually pulled off what Cyrus failed to do in The Warriors
>Oleg and Svetlana run the local diner
>The Stag Lord is basically Biff Tannen as a Batman villain
>>
File: Rival-Schools.jpg (265KB, 1176x704px) Image search: [Google]
Rival-Schools.jpg
265KB, 1176x704px
>>53351207

>more delinquent comparisons between games
Are we at this point yet?
>>
>>53351243
You think Oleg would cheat that easy? I'm pretty sure he values Svetlana too much to risk losing her over some underage piece of ass with massive titties and a mean streak.
>>
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot game should have run today. Was the first session as good as the last one?
>>
>>53351319
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-aventure-path
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
>>
>>53351341
There's also DAA that everyone seems to have forgotten about.
>>
>>53351324
Nope, but I want us to be soon.

>>53351339
Oh no, Oleg isn't cheating with Branwen. She's working on Svetlana--Oleg is getting BLACK KNIGHTED
>>
>>53351241
>>53351279
Do you have the picture? Might use it myself at some point.
>>
>>53351358
Right, I forgot about it too.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia

I really hope this one picks up more players, the meme potential is so great.
>>
>>53351307
>Theater nerd flirts with the goth chick but also with dropout
>Teacher who oversees Saturday School keeps offering the goth chick and school slut candy
>Prep girl is the cool big sis the boys never had
>School slut shanks a dude for fun and adds his head to the shrine in her closet
>>
File: 1491153835179.png (458KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491153835179.png
458KB, 480x480px
>>53351363
It's Leinas Rockbruise from Overlord, but don't bother googling or lurking pixiv I'm fairly sure the official picture is the only picture of her.
>>
Okay, does the Ensoulment team need a slightly crazy alchemist who monologues about the power over life and death she wields?
>>
>>53351321
>>The Stag Lord is basically Biff Tannen as a Batman villain

Priceless
>>
File: 62493352_p0.png (1MB, 968x1367px) Image search: [Google]
62493352_p0.png
1MB, 968x1367px
>>53351319
Shouldn't she be a foxgirl for a real /pfg/ game?
>>
>>53351360
NO WAY
>>
>>53351435
That would certainly be a decent contrast to all the straight laced heroes we've got here.
>>
>>53351455
Oleg is being made to say GIVE ME YOUR CUMMY right now!
>>
>>53351360
How is a teenage girl going to put the moves on a happily married woman?
>>
>>53351468
She's not a seducer like Kyras.
Svetlana's crying in the fetal position in the shower
>>
>>53351456
Good, good. I'm thinking about having her be the usual Vivisectionist/Chirurgeon type, when it comes to mechanics. How she applies them will be a bit different, though.
>>
>>53351456
>Building a standard lawful male STRfag with two-hander knight dude
no regrets
>>
>>53351497
>Evil Eye
>Misfortune
>Cackle throughout Lovemaking

Flawless plan, really
>>
>>53351510
Hey Succ how's it going?
Hope you're enjoying Overlewd!
>>
/pfg/ how do you decide names for characters?
>>
>>53351519
I steal!
I've stolen from video games, RWBY, this one shitty shoujo manga, and a little bit of medieval European history.
>>
>>53351516
Doesn't he already have a DEXfag app in?
>>
File: character name.jpg (45KB, 389x263px) Image search: [Google]
character name.jpg
45KB, 389x263px
>>53351519
Gary Gygax's Big Book of Names.

I look for the country that kind of matches the campaign.
>>
>>53351516
I like how identifiable his tastes are. LG male STRfag knight with mustache who enjoys thicc girls.

And nothing other than that.
>>
>>53351446
Starfinder will let you play a real foxy lady
>>
>>53351529
Pic related is literally how I get most of my names.

If possible though I like to autistically determine the naming schemes of the setting and spend hours finding something that calls to mind the exact right image.
>>
>>53351553
>pic related
>empty
So you're like me, huh?
>>
File: 1476640704648.jpg (262KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
1476640704648.jpg
262KB, 800x730px
>>53351516
Didn't build any knights recently. Also, I am enjoying it.

>>53351532
I'm a sucker for thicc girls. What else can I say?
>>
File: 1468409627494-0.jpg (164KB, 691x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468409627494-0.jpg
164KB, 691x720px
>>53351533
But how big a guy can I play in Starfinder?
>>
>>53351519

Generally I pick a name that's linguistically or phonetically evocative of what I'm trying to make.
>>
>>53351564
I want to make Black Iron Tarkus!
>>
>>53351519
Isn't a certain meme character's surname just "Black"?
That's a little on the nose even for a guy who posted a pinball game's music as his theme song, don't you think?
>>
>>53351562
Sorry I meant the other guy's pic.

I'll name a character Chandler because the chandelier is in eye shot.
>>
>>53351519

My names are either a stupid joke, stolen from something else, a common name adapted to fit the character's origins. Or, very rarely, an original name that just kinda speaks to me.
>>
File: 1381638648288.png (31KB, 726x623px) Image search: [Google]
1381638648288.png
31KB, 726x623px
>>53351571
We all do, mate. We all do.
>>
>>53351574
He named another guy "red red death." All names are just about that silly if you think about it.
>>
Hmm, I'm reconsidering fem Alchemist build. Not sure if I want to stick to Viv/Chi or if I should go full Bomberwoman. Petra Biscardo will not be denied!
>>
File: tmp_5374-28781864210226.jpg (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5374-28781864210226.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
>>53351566
If rumors, and /pfg/'s meme capabilities, are to be believed, you can hide behind an Avatar mask and be a Fighter Jet or even the Space Ship itself.
>>
>>53351519
I've only got, like, 6 character names total. I just find one I like, and then apply it to a bunch of PCs that, while not necessarily the same, all share a common theme.

Once a name plays their story out to my satisfaction, then I retire it.
>>
>>53351519
It depends on the character! Either it means something (Arevik refers to the Sun) or sounds cute (Gloriana sounds cute.)
>>
>>53351613
If you want power over Life/Death, then Vivisectionist makes the most thematic sense.
>>
>>53351461
Will they all get a hefty discount if Oleg is satisfied from all the raw fucking Kyras gives him?
>>
>>53351641
Yeah, you're right. She'd probably yammer on about something like "with this scalpel I bring death, with this flask I bring life".
>>
File: 1492818485023.jpg (149KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492818485023.jpg
149KB, 1280x1280px
>>53351528
I have two DEXfag apps I'm working on right now. RIP Raimi
>>
>>53351533

Someone's got to keep the murderbeasts in line.
>>
>>53351651
They'd better. Or else he's going to cut poor Mr. Leveton off.
>>
>>53351340
There has only been one session. Lugged a team of time-wasting chucklefucks with me through a stupid castle. I stared at an owl and I solved a magic puzzle with gamersense. I fell into a trap because I thought GM would automatically roll perception when we came across the river. I threw someone 120ft into the air then I hit a wolf on the head and it fell unconscious so I used 100ft worth of rope to make sure it was bound so I could have one of the minions carry it for me. Then I met squirrels and. I stared at a dead deer and Hanzo ate a shitty mushroom. Now I'm having house party with the squirrels in a big tree full of nuts. Also, I'm still hungover.
>>
Doesn't somebody usually start posting about "PM THEM" right about now?
>>
>>53351685
I'm too busy PMing my crushes to harass you guys about it. You were right; I needed to step up!
>>
File: tmp_5374-1494802556400799162040.jpg (76KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5374-1494802556400799162040.jpg
76KB, 1024x539px
>>53351658
Probably way easier to do when you stand above the.
>>
>>53351706
>>53351685
How much do you bet these are the same autistic people.
>>
>>53351721
It's more than likely.
>>
So my GM put us up against a Ogre Werewolf (also had some class levels, don't know what but I'm guessing barbarian).

This is the first time I've ever actually seen a werewolf that wasn't medium sized. What about you all? Has your GM ever brought a bigger/smaller lycanthrope to the table?
>>
File: IMG_3164.jpg (104KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3164.jpg
104KB, 600x638px
>>53351729
>>53351721
Nope, I'm genuinely the usual suspect but I'm busy PMing two crushes right now
>>
>>53351805
Well fought a few lycanthropes but never this big, my most bizarre encounter was last week. It was against a Wraith spellcaster, he was a caster that failed to attain Lichdoom and he had a Ice/Fire Undead Elemental.
>>
File: hai shark.png (133KB, 900x834px) Image search: [Google]
hai shark.png
133KB, 900x834px
>>53351805
I almost did.

I ran a game where the PCs were fighting a human wereshark on a ship. If any blood had been spilled by the wereshark while he was at the edge of the ship, the next octopus they fought would have had the wereshark template.

They killed the wereshark too fast, so I had them fight a regular octopus in the next encounter.

I know the lycanthrope template only applies to humanoids, but I break those kinds of rules because my players memorize the bestiaries.
>>
>>53351824
>>53351706
What's the next thing up from a Roll20 crush?
A Roll20 steady?
>>
>>53351855
Roll20 waifu
>>
>>53351706
>>53351824
Eh, I'm bored of this meme. Make a new one.
>>
>>53351685

No, but confession time is here.

So let's make confessions.

I constantly ERP with another player, but I kind of don't have any fun at all. They aren't good, but I feel like if I were to tell them so, they'd get upset and it would break a genuinely fun game up.
>>
>>53351849
>>53351843
Luckily giants are a type of humanoid. What would be truly terrifying is shit like a cloudgiant werebat.
>>
>>53351867
Give them constructive tips?
>>
>>53351867
Any hope they could improve if you gave them tips?
>>
>>53351867
Really? What's their issue, if you can articulate it without giving them away?
>>
File: 1494089408483.jpg (242KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494089408483.jpg
242KB, 1200x900px
>>53351866
I don't have memes, but I do have thicc punchgirls.
>>
>>53351888

You ever get the feeling that someone only knows about sex via F-List and cringey doujins?

Their play doesn't feel very real.
>>
>>53351867
Dude not confession time

It hurts my soul because I think they're all about me

fuck is this one about me what do you mean by constantly.
>>
>>53351901
I'll take it. Are you thinking of making one?
>>
>>53351904
I, personally, enjoy letting the fantasy continue.
But if it disgusted a partner that much, I'd be willing to compromise on most things. Sometimes taking things down a notch can make a scene that much more heartfelt and intimate rather than being a John K. Pe-ta doujin.
>>
>>53351867
We don't need to make this a nightly thing do we?
>>
>>53351904
What if I only know about sex through one experience and a bunch of vanilla doujins?
>>
>>53351921
Not really. I just like thicc punchgirls and kickgirls.
>>
>>53351904
This has it right >>53351924
Speaking of F-list, one of the worst things about it is for someone to be so thirsty they say they're fine with everything, but then decide they don't want anything.
>>
>>53351866
I want to. What's a good meme have?
>>
>>53351932

Probably just on the weekends every now and then.

Most of the big games seem fairly harmonious or run biweekly, so I doubt we build up that much frustration.

>>53351924

It sometimes varies between disgusting and making me wanna laugh.

I mean, I don't mind satisfying them. But they don't seem to even have much range, either. Their fetishes are really.....ew.

Guess it's my fault though. I am indeed thirsty enough to keep doing it. But I really just wanna trade up to better players.
>>
New thread

>>53351981
>>53351981
>>53351981
>>53351981
>>53351981
>>
>>53351867
I want to make my PM relationship game official but I don't want to upset anyone interested in our characters.
>>
>>53351978
TALK
TO
THEM.
If they accept your concerns and try to change, then it's all for the better. If they don't, then you lose absolutely nothing by moving on to other people.

Maybe just try something as simple as suggesting "Maybe we should try ERPing with other people."
>>
>>53351992
Do it sooner rather than disappoint them later.
>>
>>53351873
I would tell my dm to fuck off with that kind of shit
>>
>>53349453
Oh cry me a river.
>>
>>53351992
I want to take it up one from flirting and do the same with my game.
But I want it to make sense, and it always ends up being "Maybe next session".
>>
>>53351978
Phew ok i'm pretty sure its not me cause my fetishes are pretty aok
>>
>>53352016

Fuuuuuuck.

Just as bad is the person who seems to want to play with you, but is always too 'busy' to do anything with you that isn't just another session, and they refuse to schedule shit.
>>
>>53352016
>blueballing the fans

A real villain
>>
>>53351992
My PM relationship game became official! Its fun!
>>
>>53352016
I mean... you need to talk to the player. If you're unsure if the relationship makes sense, the only logical thing to do is talk to the one other person who that knows how well it's going.
>>
>>53352033
I think that's what I'm doomed to be.
But I'm going to try to be better.
>>
>>53352008

I say we ignore this thread and let him rot
>>
>>53351983
>page 3...
>>
>>53352090

shit i ment this one

>>53351983

don't know why i selected the other one
>>
>>53350058

What was all this about

Is Vult bullying literally whos again?
>>
>>53352171
Its not for public consumption, though Vult seems to think people can see in the cabal discord with that post.

Because lets not lie, that's definitely Vult, his pattern of behavior of arguing on the Discord and then threadposting to try to build up support is a legit pattern.
>>
>>53352190
Cabal Discord was a mistake. Regular Discord, also a mistake.
>>
>>53352201
Isn't the 'cabal' discord mostly porn
>>
>>53352034
Which game?
>>
>>53352260
its a secret!
>>
>>53352268
So it didn't happen then.
Good to know this conversation ends as most do--with a statement that's as good as an admission of nothing having happened.
>>
>>53352288
It actually did, I just don't want to draw negative attention to the game.

Surely you can understand that
>>
>>53352268
This is Gloriananon isn't it? It's always Gloriananon.
>>
>>53352309
Its actually not Glorianon
>>
>>53352309
No, I'm >>53351992
>>
>>53352304
Seriously?
With all the shit that every game ends up attracting, this is what you're pussing out about?
>>
>>53352342
i guess so
>>
>>53351983
Ignore this thread.
>>
>>53352455
Heh, make me
>>
Experiment.

Find some apps you hate, from any game, open or closed, chosen or not.

Gender swap them, do you still dislike the apps or are you secretly a waifufag or a regular fag.
>>
>>53352466
I want to viciously impregnate Girl Rory
>>
>>53352466
Yes, Gender literally doesn't matter to me in apps, if I hate your character its because they're boring shits.
>>
>>53352480
Why? Rory is a shitty app and a shitty person
>>
>>53352484
Because my thirst overpowers my judgement routinely
>>
>>53352534
Oh, so you ARE rory.
>>
>>53352360
>>53352304
I kind of hope I'm wrong about my suspicions.
>>
>>53352582
You probably are.
>>
>>53352582
Look on the bright side: You're either wrong, part of a potential threesome, or an NTRguy.
>>
>>53352582
You think someone would do that

Just go on the internet and lie?
>>
>>53352642
50% chance of being a false flag to break up a group
50% chance of someone in the group being a Rory-tier attention whore
>>
>>53352664
Hey hey

There's at least a 25% change of its someone just shitposting and attentionwhoring WITHOUT being in any group
>>
>>53352671
That counts as false-flagging.
>>
>>53352685
Well a false-flag has a goal usually, I'm assuming this is just usual gaia-tier I PMED MY CRUSH AND IT WAS GREAT shit
>>
>>53352642
On /pfg/ it's usually someone telling the truth. People here are that cruel.
Just look at how RotJR cut us off after building up their hype, or Overlewd went totally silent after making us wait for the end of the app period.
>>
>>53352710
>/pfg/
>truth

oh I am laffin
>>
>>53352710
>Overlewd went totally silent after making us wait for the end of the app period

They posted greentext, what more do you want?
>>
>>53352740
leaked logs to circlejerk about probably
>>
File: tumblr_mk1eurevzl1ryjk8ao1_500.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk1eurevzl1ryjk8ao1_500.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
Do you ever plan for a character to fall, even if they're not a Paladin who can do so formally? Do you find yourself rehearsing what they'd say if they finally gave in to their dark side and rejected their humanity?

And if you do, do you play it for tragedy, or horror?
>>
>>53352969
My characters are usually already 'fallen' in some way or another
>>
>>53352969
It's the same for all of them, really. They basically look their inner demons in the eye, face every one of their doubts and resentments, and just let their arms drop.

They stop fighting. They let them all in, and let them rule their thoughts from that point on.

Because when being good or being kind is too great a burden to bear any longer, the little devil on their shoulder becomes their best friend in the world, and takes all that weight off their mind.
>>
File: 1422371723015.jpg (112KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422371723015.jpg
112KB, 700x1000px
What weapons/equipment/armour would you recommend for a cleric? What would you recommend for close/long ranged combat?
>>
New thread

>>53353272
>>53353272
>>53353272
>>
>>53350811
Strangler is basically spend a swift action while grappling to get your sneak attack dmg off.

But I'm not sure that would override anything to do with Flurry.
>>
>>53352883

They really aren't that good.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.