[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1509: Time Trippin' Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 70

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53339336
>>
File: tumblr_m717u7sVXF1qbr1yc.jpg (35KB, 454x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m717u7sVXF1qbr1yc.jpg
35KB, 454x610px
>>53347771
Go nuts.

>>53347839
I said I dunno, anon. The exact mechanics were never detailed in the story. Use your imagination and wank responsibly.
>>53347841
Sure.

>>53347877
Discounted.
>>
Rolled 351 (1d816)

>>
File: cleric gal 13.jpg (1MB, 2000x3164px) Image search: [Google]
cleric gal 13.jpg
1MB, 2000x3164px
Where did you find your faith, if you have any? Where do you place it?
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48408738/#48411720
So, any updates on this?
>>
>>53348706
Half-Life, Mr. Freeman.
>>
>>53348735
Nope. YJ_Anon made FO4 and Wild Card's fucked off, as it should be.

If only we could get a legitimate FO replacement, but I guess if we get all of the other games made into jumps that'll work out just as well.
>>
>>53348699
Third purchase?
>>
File: welp.png (70KB, 219x238px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
70KB, 219x238px
>>53348699
>Go nuts.

Well, I took the Diversity drawback, so arguably I already have!
>>
>>53348699
Probably a dumb question but do you have any idea if you are going to create any scenarios for the jump?
>>
Kamen jumper if you are still here, isnt Shocker a worldwide organization in control of many countries? Hongo is still fighting remnants and new versions of it in 2016
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53348718
The innate potential for good in Humanity is where Justice places his faith.
>>
>>53348699
Are you going to renounce your SB membership so we can be sure you're not just a saboteur?
>>
File: sloth yawn.gif (3MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
sloth yawn.gif
3MB, 390x215px
>>53348800
>>
File: 1484151736796.jpg (38KB, 385x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484151736796.jpg
38KB, 385x434px
What jumps have perks that help you deal with periods?
>>
>>53348812
Seconding this question.

I assume Naruto has a medicine - it's pretty common fanon, at any rate.
Any sufficiently advanced science or magic setting would probably do.
>>
>>53348812
I don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die.
>>
>>53348812
Dune and Cho Aniki. And X-Men for Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation, but that's kinda overkill.
>>
>>53348812
For basic coverage, cybernetics and genetic manipulation knowledge would help.
Cho Aniki has Mind Over Matter which gives you full control over your body.
>>
What's the worst that could happen in animal crossing? without your interference of course
>>
>>53348706
>>53348746

Vortessence is a goddamn AMAZING perk to take for those of you who have more than 8 Companions / have full-on populations and shit. Always swearing by it, till the fukken end.
>>
>>53348812

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD HE CARES NOT FROM WHERE THE BLOOD FLOWS
>>
>>53348812
Medaka Box has a bunch of perks for interacting with words and language, there's probably one there.
>>
>>53348812
The sex-swap option most jumps have.
>>
>>53348812
Shadow Ops has a decent biological control magic tree.

Anyway, don't take Double Pain drawback in Long Live The Queen.
>>
So, for those of you who have been to Generic Xianxia, what techniques did you learn during your time cultivating? Anything neat?
>>
>>53348699
Is Trigon connected to his realm, or does he just own it?
>>
>>53348869
The Shitpost-Across-The-Divinities Technique.
>>
>>53348869
I learned everything, because I stacked the time-extension drawback until I could buy the entire jump.
>>
>>53347478
Don't think his opinions on Catholics or Dark Dungeons are in there, friend. Seeing as they didn't happen until after the new testament was compiled.

>>53347335
>any good stuff in the chick tract jump?
The Fruit of Knowledge (of Good & Evil)
The Book of Life
The King James Bible
The Angelic Scissors
The 'It's Your Life' Movie Theater
All seem amazing to me.
Camp Basil Bub is also good.

A lot of the 100 CP perks offer good value.
>>
>>53348893
Why tho?
>>
>>53348893
Okay, but what did you find yourself using? I'm just looking to hear about cool techniques people have thought up. What stood out from the library of chi manipulation knowledge you acquired?
>>
>>53348869
The Heavens-and-Earth Bound-in-Chains Art. It makes a fuckhuge chain connecting the sky and the earth so long as my stamina holds out.

...Not as useful as the scrolls I learned it from said it'd be. I guess the guy who created it was from a realm where Heaven literally was in the sky?
>>
>>53348869
Stop talking about SB jumps, they're non-canon.
>>
>>53348945
So are Digger and Red non-canon for using options from them?
>>
>>53348957
Yes.
>>
>>53348812
Not any perks off the top of my head, but I do use magic to deal with it.

Evercleansed would probably help deal with any nasty hygiene stuff that comes from bleeding once every much.

I also use DnD magic to make a spell that warms my clothes around my abdomen when that happens, and it goes for a very long time. Long enough to make the cramps go away. It helps relaxes the muscles.

If I really HAVE to bare my midriff, I use a naproxium-sodium pill I made that my body instantly absorbs the pill so the pain goes away instantly through some generic magic I used.
>>
File: 1267760602194.gif (340KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1267760602194.gif
340KB, 240x180px
>>53348869
I jumped it wrong and just went to make my Garden place even better while I became a farmer.

(Generic Xianxia) #116
-Background: Mystical Being (Free) -This will be curious.
-Good Breeding (800CP) -I'm just awesome and beautiful.
-A Special Trait (Free) -I can manipulate biology as well as consume ki.
-Born A King (650CP) (Discount) -I am the BEST at what I am.
-Martial Arts (Free) Erm... okay?
-Cultivator (Free) -Learning how to make my soul stronger and teach others is good.
-Pharmacist (450CP) -Knowledge on how to make good drugs and more effective? NICE.
-Blacksmith (150CP) -And my equipment is better too!
-Bottle of Nutrients (50CP) -It could be useful.
-Concealing Cloak (Free) -Um... sure?
-A Second Skin (-100CP) (Discount) -Import the RIG for this.
-Golden Godgrass Seeds (-300CP) -More plants to use!
-Alchemist's Refining Equipment (Free) -Aaaaaand mine.
-Time-Accelerated Spirit Garden (-900CP) -Better plants, more time, helpers? Yes please. Seedbed.
-Pebbles In Your Shoes (-800CP)
-Animal Aggravation (-600CP)
-Enemy Assassin Clan (-400CP)
-Bandits (-200CP)
-Demon Attacks (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Windy Plains
-End Choice: Next Adventure
>>
>>53348945
How do I make a canon chain?

As cringey as the source material sounds, the Protectors of the Plot Continuum wip that someone posted a handful of threads ago actually looked fun.
>>
Alright, so I reworked this taking into consideration some of the comments from last time.

The Canopus System has long been an important depot for the Imperial navy, lying at the frontiers of Segmentum Obscurus. The mines on the planet supply the forge worlds in the sector and the Hive world supplying the Imperial Guard with a steady stream of fresh recruits. However it has long been in a precarious position, with Ork populations surviving on the habitable moons of the system, along with the Forbidden World, Abandoned Hope not far. A Warp Storm has formed near the system, and it has brought with it a force from the Traitorous Legions. It is unknown if the ruinous powers summoned the storm or if they were merely attracted by it, but the Traitorous Legions have laid waste to the Imperial Guard and established a foothold in the system. The Adeptus Astartes sent a detachment to re-enforce the Guard, the strategic importance of the system second to the desire to punish their fallen brothers in the name of the Emperor.

cont..
>>
>>53348941
That's a cool one. Must have been made by someone who had to hold the world together. Even if not useful to you, implies a neat story.

>>53348945
Okay, fine. What cool mystical kung fu jumps have people thought up in any jump. I really just want to hear about cool and creative powers jumpers use that weren't just handed to them by perks. We've got so many freeform and customizable powers around, what have you done with this chance at creative expression?
>>
>>53348994
SB is the answer to all your ills. Seriously, you should try it.
>>
File: Crona 7.png (372KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 7.png
372KB, 853x480px
>>53348812

Remove guts with science, nowhere to bleed from, replace as needed. That or be something undead so the guts are removed for you. Age manipulation to make yourself too young or too old to get them is also an option, Lifeless Being from Tales of Symphonia helping in that regard.
>>
>>53348994
What's more, the Eldar have been spotted, clearly interested in the system for some esoteric and nefarious reason, and in their wake they bring a dark shadow, the Dark Eldar, looking to pick through the carnage and sate She who Thirsts. Fortunately the enemies of the Imperium are just as interested in defeating each other as they are us. This maelstrom has effectively become a stalemate between the powers vying for control. Because of this, and because losing that system would put several Shrine Worlds at risk, Ecclesiarchy has seen fit to send detachments from each of their Militant, Hospitalia, Dialogous and Famulous orders to assist the Imperium's forces in retaining the system. Your very first assignment with the sisterhood will be in this bloody war, and you must tip the scales in our favour. I know such a task seems insurmountable, so I will give you 1000 Requisition points to spend on a personal contingent. The sisters you choose will be given divine visions and set out on a pilgrimage to find you and enter into your service. Those commanders whom you call will not instantly cede command however, but will take you under their wing and forge you into one of the greatest commanders the sisterhood has ever seen. Should you succeed you will be considered a Saint of the Imperium and those who fought by your side will form an Orders Minors who will follow you and spread the Imperial creed throughout your travels. Be warned however, despite the aid of your sisters you will still need to face down some of the most powerful commanders these factions have to offer and your chances of survival are dubious at best.
>>
>>53349006
Not happening
They'd ban me in 2 seconds anyway
fuck off
>>
>>53348981
Quick MCUp2 question--when exactly in 2014 does it start?
>>
>>53349007
Lifeless Being would probably also let you halt your body's processes in the middle of your cycle, too.
>>
>>53349009
Did you know Anon Heart is from SB? And Cracker_Jack? Mir? It's not as bad as you think, just try it once and you can stop any time.
>>
>>53349037
When Cap drops the fuck out of the Triskelion.
>>
>>53349007
Oh, and blood control abilities like Black Blood could probably make the whole deal a lot less messy.
>>
>>53348812
...Orrr, you could just remove your eggs and freeze them with science. Pregnancy is overrated--make your babies via magic like I do.
>>
>>53349006
>>53349050
Why do you keep doing this? Also, you're coming across as a shady drug-dealer right now. Not really helping your case.
>>
>>53348833
What have harmophiliacs ever done to you?
>>
>>53348844
Town gets overrun with weeds and weird plants start popping up.
>>
Jump # 109 Warhammer Fantasy Dogs of War
Race: High Elf
Class: Maiden guard (300)
Perks:
*Archery (0)
*Elite (0)
*Etiquette (0)
*Advisor (0)
*Blessings of the lady, full version (700) I guess I am blessing myself in this world
Nemisis: Genevieve Dieudonne, the Vampiress

(I don’t like saying things about peoples jump but this one really needs better organization )

Well this was a thing. Though my primary allegiance was to the high elves and the everqueen I found myself charged with protecting a vampire rights activist.

To say people were not keen on her ideas is an understatement. Bless her heart though despite her unpopular ideas she tried. In a way I couldn’t help but root for someone who would fallow their convictions to such a degree.

So I started to address the problems that she faced. I used science and alchemy to create a process to create artificial blood. At first it tasted terrible despite serving as a valid substitute for blood to a vampire.

It took several tries and changes to the formula but we created something that was near enough it was slightly off but it had an acceptable flavor.

Then I used my skills as a bard to give rousing speeches and write songs about naturally that made me rather (un)popular at first but, some vampires were willing to try the new blood substitute and a few people were willing to give the vamps a chance. By the end of 10 years we had made some progress. There was still a long ways to go

The real trouble was trying to keep Genevieve alive during this time, Dealing with Assassins was a daily thing. Some with magic, some with swords or steaks. However we had used a mixture of technology, magic and trained a number of body guards to protect her. When the time came for me to go we wished each other well. I knew better than to ask her to come along I knew she would want to see this through.
>>
>>53348994
>>53349009
This is much improved compared to earlier version of the scenario, good on you. Most major issues brought last time are dealt with and the rest aren't major concerns. Would still prefer a more sister focused campaign but this looks pretty damned good too.
>>
>>53348989
>Protectors of the Plot Continuum wip
Is it kill? I liked it too.
>>
>>53349054
neato. sounds like I'm going to Kamar-taj right after cleaning up Winter Soldier and coming back just in time for Civil War.
>>
File: Crona 23.jpg (340KB, 563x722px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 23.jpg
340KB, 563x722px
>>53349039

Could it? It seems more like a natural process rather than something that could be paused through the manipulation of time or age.

>>53349056

I wish you hadn't planted that particular image in my head.
>>
>>53348994
>>53349009
Cool, this looks good. I have some things to say regarding the RP system as you presented it in the last WIP but I'll hold off for the moment since for all I know it could be different now.
>>
>>53349084
>pic
>that spine
looks like RavenloftAnon bought Flexibility in body mod.
>>
>>53348869
I learned the Heaven Crushing technique basically I would continually get stronger and stronger but my body would continually be put under more pressure as I was doing so until I stop it or explode/implode whichever comes first, I wondered how far I could go and didn't stop it in time so I lost a life there. I named it Heaven Crushing as if the very Heavens are trying to crush me.
>>
>>53349134
>I wish you hadn't planted that particular image in my head.

>Black Blood companion complains about being squirted out of your vagina once a month
>>
>>53349091
There is one based on the Shrine world of Seth where some unknown group is profaning the rituals they use in the god emperor's name, so an Ordos Hereticus scenario basically and I'm brainstorming an important skirmish to retake a monastery with a relic in it or something.

>>53349139
Well I'm considering the perks more or less done so if it's in regards to that then by all means.
>>
>>53347885
>>53348023

Actually, here's the revised version of that perk. Please let me know if it looks okay or not!

"Sesame Street Collection (50 CP, Free Drop-In)- You get a full collection of all Sesame Street episodes, playable in any video format, along with the various books, CDs, and other related media. Furthermore, in any following jump there will be an equivalent of Sesame Street existing, and you will get whatever media comes in that jump; in the case that the jump has Sesame Street (if it is one on modern Earth, for instance), you will get that material and discover that there are some interesting little differences between the normal version and the one in the jump you are on."
>>
>>53348812
I don't think there is anything that directly helps but there are plenty of perks that let you ignore pain and Darkstalkers has a perk that lets you control your bleeding.
>>
>>53349170
And I think we need to take a step back, as we've just gone full Mommy.
>>
>>53349190
No, we need to go deeper.
>>
File: armedanddangerous.jpg (307KB, 696x1100px) Image search: [Google]
armedanddangerous.jpg
307KB, 696x1100px
>>53348812
Eclipse Phase. Between Basic Biomods (free) and Endocrine Control (50cp utility mod) you can shut up most biological issues.
>>
>>53349208
Any deeper and we'll be hitting the kidneys.
>>
>>53349208
Pls no.
>>
>>53349218
>>53349224
Clearly we should go all the way through.
>>
>>53348699
>pic
I still have no idea how he kept his job as long as he did
>>
>>53349004
I'm attempting to put together a full-bore OC martial art, but it's... kinda not going too well. Mostly as I don't know martial arts for jack shit and can't even begin to describe shit like the training regimen, or potential techniques, or an awakening process, or any of that shit.

https://pastebin.com/HrZsdLKS

Basically all I fucking have is a list of martial arts (unarmed and armed), and perks.

I'm sorry anon. I'm trying.
>>
>>53349170

You, look what you did. >>53349170

>>53349208

We need to avoid depth in this conversation, as the original question intended. As shallow as possible really.
>>
>>53349174
>Well I'm considering the perks more or less done so if it's in regards to that then by all means.
Well;

Why can we only buy one Cannoness?

Sisters Hospitalia and Dialogous both wear power armor and are priced accordingly in the codex you are drawing from. Hospitalia even have medical attachments for theirs similar to sister sized apothecarys.

Can we buy a Command Squad, Death Cult Assassins, or any other of units from the codex not listed?
Related, can we buy Celestine with RP?
>>
>>53348812
Too many to count. Just find one that has a U R Gud At X and then select grammar. I mean, I think that's a waste of CP but if you really can't figure it out yourself then that's an option. If you are really concerned about it then there are several jumps that let you be a god of X; just become a god of grammar and you'll be beyond covered.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>53349265
I admit it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about.
>>
>>53349174
Can we take multiple scenarios? Like go through the one in Canopus first and find that another is an assignment we are given afterwards?
>>
File: 1495127143968.jpg (275KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495127143968.jpg
275KB, 761x1000px
Are there any perks that allow you to be expressive despite wearing a mask or helmet?
>>
Welp. Y'all scared of Cracker_Jack. Good job, hope you're proud of yourselves.
>>
>>53349304
*Off
>>
>>53348812
Or bloodbend your period away.
>>
>>53349250
I wonder if that is why Crona always has that haunted look, because his black blood friend who's name escapes me controls his bodily functions like going to the bathroom.
>>
>>53349322
Nah, pretty sure you were right the first time. I heard that he is an SBer and that they hold your hand before you can even refuse. Just, uh, don't tell him I said that. Please.
>>
>>53349174
What's the most updated version?
>>
>>53349302
Oh, yes there are. The one I use is from Generic Creepypasta, but there are a couple in the Marvel jumps. One has a costume that serves that purpose, even.
>>
>>53349304
I'm not scared of Cracker_Jack...if he desires a knife fight in a dark alley, I will gleefully provide him with one. If he wishes to do battle to the death, I will see to it that he is given a fair and honorable battle. Even if honorable is not my thing, given my trickster nature.

I do not fear him...you are mistaken.

its joke
>>
>>53348994
>>53349009
Ultra hyped. You're really rocking it, Sister Burke Chan.
>>
>>53349304
>We'll never know what the prize inside was
>>
>>53349302
Spider-Man Raimiverse. Costume + Emotive upgrade. Can import your Costume.
>>
>>53349363
The real prize was the friends you made along the way.
>>
>>53349302
Tomb Kings has a nifty mask that can do it.
>>
File: 1113118347975.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1113118347975.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
>>53349084
Jump # 110 Generic Children’s Television
Starting location: Jumper theatre
Background: Variety
Perks:
*I’d like you to meet a friend (0)
*Look for the helpers (100, Discount)
*A world according to jumper (200, Discount)
*Hello Neighbor (300, Discount)
*Learning is fun (100)
*This is your world (100)
*Gotta find him a friend (200)
Equipment: Pleasant house

(note: Pic unrelated, just didn't have any that fit the jump)

Wow… it was amazing working with kids. It’s funny I didn’t know what to expect when I started the jump. I did my best to entertain them. To teach them and help them where I could. Somehow though no matter how much I did I think I got more out of it than them. It was amazing watching them grow and learn right before my eyes.

My show was a little variety show that we were supposed to do skits to teach kids lessons and entertain them. It honestly took me a while to get comfortable and took changing the format quite a bit. I brought the kids up on stage with me. We did less skits but I sang with them and talked to them. It was fun.

We tried to also tackle some of the tougher subjects in life, like loss and divorce. Many of our show ideas were picked from letters and e mails I would get from the kids. Some of which were very heart breaking.

Through it all I like to think that somehow some way I helped the kids and made their lives a little better as they all certainly made mine better.
>>
File: overthinking.jpg (156KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
overthinking.jpg
156KB, 760x596px
>>53349374
>>
>>53349304
>doubt.smug
>>
>>53348941
Is that something you can do with cultivation? I thought it was just generic ki strikes/blasts and shit. Might have to look into that.
>>
>>53349050
When the most prolific jumpmaker is a SBer you can tell the SB shitters are just looking for shit to stir up.
>>
That was a nice ending. Don't expect the update anytime soon though.
>>
>>53349424
Valeria? Or are you perhaps referring to Digger, Heavens, or Dirge?
>>
>>53349431
Nice? Ashi became non existent. Which means no Jack wedding.
>>
>>53349433
>Valeria
More like Valderia, amirite?
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.6.pdf (772KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.6.pdf
772KB, 1x1px
>>53349260
>Why can we only buy one Cannoness?
Canonesses are the leaders of an order. If you want more experienced officers then you can by Palatines for a discounted rate.

I mean, stats shouldn't really come in to it too much, and they have pretty much the same options so why would you pay more?

>Sisters Hospitalia and Dialogous both wear power armor and are priced accordingly in the codex you are drawing from.

I'm not soley drawing from the Codex though, I'm drawing from Dark Heresy. I mean if it's a big deal I'll change it but the fluff is that Hospitalia wear carapace because Power Armor interferes with their senses when diagnosing and aren't the best for the fine movements they need to apply treatment. I actually based Dialogous off of the Missionary unit, because I figure the sisters of the orders Dialogous fill the same function. The stats you are getting that from are from the Command Squad.

>Command Squad, Death Cult Assassins
Command Squads consist of Celestians, Daigolous and Hospitalia, you already have options for those and you could just assign them to a command squad. Death Cult Assassins I remember thinking about for a long moment. There was some fluff that they weren't actually part of the sister hood but a sanctioned cult.

The other ones completely missed were Auto-flagellants and militia. Milita just... no, they aren't part of the sisterhood. You can use your Daigolous to recruit them though. With Auto-Flagellants... I mean I almost didn't include the Penitent Engine. It's just a personal reason, I don't particularly like the idea of them, but if people really want it I can add it.

>Living Saint with RP
Err, no. The idea behind the Orders Minors is that they've formed around you.

>>53349349
So this is the current version as it is. Drawbacks have been messed with but are far from done, There are new rules for items and of course the scenarios.

Any wild ideas I have in this is not ready to be judged.
>>
>>53349475
What?
>>
File: 40_medium.png (72KB, 185x517px) Image search: [Google]
40_medium.png
72KB, 185x517px
>>53348765
I was going to say discounted, but I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that.

>>53348775
Yup. Something to do with taking over Strange's responsibilities (like the drawback you suggested), something for the War of Seven Spheres, something based on Ragnarok, and some others.

>>53348800
Do I sign the contract in the blood of a virgin under a new moon or what?

>>53348768
Adapt to survive, snek man.

>>53348880
I...think Trigon's realm was actually another universe in which he was born from a cult collecting all of the evil into a baby or something? Not sure, that might be wrong because it's been a while. But I'd say he probably just rules it.

>>53349239
What, you mean you actually prefer your comic book characters to vaguely resemble humans?

>>53349304
It's not their fault, anon. I'm a very time soul, y'see.

>>53349356
I am honor-bound to accept your duel to the death!

>>53349363
The real prize was the-

>>53349374
DAMMIT
>>
>>53349433
Heavens. Valeria hasn't caught up to him yet as far as I know.
>>
>>53349431
I felt it was a little underwhelming, but everyone has the right to hold a different opinion
>>
>>53349504
That picture hurts my spine.
>>
>>53349507
How many has Heavens made? How many has Valeria made?
>>
File: 1329395631812.png (621KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1329395631812.png
621KB, 999x999px
>>53349281
Err, maybe

>>53349362
Thanks anon
>>
>>53349504
>What, you mean you actually prefer your comic book characters to vaguely resemble humans?
His shit reminds me of middle to upper tier /d/ work. I mean, they may as well have given Dmitrys his job.
>>
>>53349519
Should be twenty something each.
>>
>>53349494
Can we do proto-builds with the RP section or is it going to be getting major overhauls?
>>
>>53349516
>looks at pic
holy shit.
>>
>>53349562
I don't think so. You may have more options added but that's about it.
>>
>>53349431
Have I missed something? A nice ending to what?
>>
>>53349544
So the people from the Orders we make are they loyal to us first or the Emperor? I do not want them going around spreading the faith of the GEoM in all my jumps, otherwise I might just shoot them all before I leave.
>>
>>53349574
>>53349562
I say that, but do so at your own risk
>>
>>53349584
He got back to the past, anon.
>>
>>53349574
Sweet, time to build Hospitalia Without Borders
>>
>>53349504
Would something like "Earth" be broad or specific for the purposes of Domain? I mean, it's a single planet, but it has a lot of shit related to/on it. Sun? Again, it's a single star, but it's huge. Though unlike Earth, it's fairly homogeneous.
>>
>>53349587
Post jump they'll be an order soley formed around you, so they'll spread your ideology.

Just don't lead them too far from the Emperor's light, alright? Please?
>>
>>53349594
Okay, now I am more confused. Please help, my eyes are spinning like in a cartoon.
>>
>>53349494
>Canonesses are the leaders of an order
That is a Canoness Superior, there are two other ranks of Canoness below her. Those other two are commanders of the order as in they are commanders and of the order not commanders of the entire order.

>I mean if it's a big deal
You could also lower their price, it is fine if they don't have it but that price is based on a codex where they do. Also the Daigolous should probably cost less than the Hospitalia regardless, their only option in the Codex is half of the price of Hospitalia.

>you already have options for those and you could just assign them to a command squad
Except it is somewhat cheaper to do a command squad since they lack a Celestian Superior, with the commanding officer filling that role. It also has an option to get Daigolous and Hospitalia sisters for cheaper than buying them on their own.

>Err, no. The idea behind the Orders Minors is that they've formed around you.
Damn, Saint Celestine is too expensive to buy with the companion option and as a unit she comes with her guard.
>>
>>53349059
Create fetuses in artificial wombs then use those fetus to make Homunculi.

Pic related style
>>
>>53349619
>Post jump they'll be an order soley formed around you, so they'll spread your ideology.
I have gifs, pics, and webms to show precisely how excited this makes me, but I'm not in the mood for a vacation.

Thank you for that.
>>
File: Dearemperorhow.jpg (46KB, 365x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dearemperorhow.jpg
46KB, 365x320px
>>53349651
This is why I wanted a Slaanesh scenario, so the faithful could identify you heretics.

Sisters are pure
PURE!
>>
File: Bobby-Art.jpg (55KB, 306x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Art.jpg
55KB, 306x414px
>>53349009
>>53348994
>>53349619

You really outdone yourself this time strike-chan can't wait for the final build
>>
>>53349633
Are you doing like /co/ and pretending S5 never happened?
>>
>>53349684
You straight up offer a sexually pent up sister as a companion Strike-Chan.
>>
File: Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg (119KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg
119KB, 486x750px
>>53349684
Let the waifuing begin.
>>
>>53349700
Tsundere sister is cute though, and for Pure Love.
>>
From the Hero Union BBS jump:

>The amount of spiritual and magical essence necessary for your Demons will rise with their power and you can grant them any of your purely physical or magical abilities (but not fiat-based perks).

Is this line saying that you can't grant them such perks through any methods you have at all, or just that the perk itself won't be able to provide them?
>>
How do these threads and CYOA work? The more I lurk the more confused I get
>>
>>53349719
It's just the perk won't do it. Least i assume so, it'd be kinda stupid to block other perks from working on those spawned from it.
>>
>>53349725
Get out while you can
>>
>>53349725
We exist purely for the purpose of confusing your mere human intellect.
>>
>>53349494
You do realize you let shitposters bully you into making everything twice as expensive as you balanced it for? By halving the CP without halving the perk costs, a living saint like you wanted is impossible to achieve.

You may want to state that taking the living Saint perk makes all Capstones learnable.
And/or state that being a Living Saint makes you a member of all Orders.
> In order to become one a sister must be equal in measure of all humanities traits. Equal parts innocent, pure, incorruptible, forgiving, vigilant, kind, compassionate, charitable, selfless, modest, heroic, brave and reasonable, able to dole out mercy to the weak and be merciless to the guilty.
Certainly sound like they transcend single orders focus.
>>
>>53349516
Yeeaaah.

>>53349603
Earth in the sense of what? The location? The ecosystem? You'd probably be better off with something like "nature", honestly. Being the god of the earth itself is kind of Gaia's schtick, but I'm not sure how well that would work for a normal god?
>>
File: cu racer.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cu racer.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>53349725
It's more like a writing prompt than anything! Pretty freeform, really.
>>
File: a bird is fine too.jpg (27KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
a bird is fine too.jpg
27KB, 640x400px
>>53349725
Come join in the madness you do not even need to understand it to play.
>>
>>53349754
What if we go full Emprah and become the patron god of humanity? I'm not planning on this, but it is an amusing thought.
>>
I'm tired. I need an adventure. What are some good jumps for adventure?

Your fave jumps will suffice.
>>
Can any Jedi or Sith deal with an Alpha level Psyker? I know that the EU is higher powered than theovies but I don't know how much.
>>
>>53349714
>that image
Deku and Tsuyu are cute! CUTE!
>>
>>53349754
Sun? Or should I go with Stars/Solar energy? Planning on going full Gwyn here, with lightning and fire as well.
>>
>>53349751
She upped the prices to compensate for giving everyone 1000 free RP, since she is getting rid of the free RP the prices should return to what they were before.
>>
>>53349765
Do you mean picking your domain as Humanity? If so that sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>53349766
Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm, Swords and Sorcery, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Warhammer Fantasy Bretonnia seem to be good jumps for adventuring.
>>
>>53349781
Exactly what I mean, yes.
>>
>>53348869
Ice Flow Cultivation Technique, it starts out making a tiny snowflake inside a ball of water that freezes on touch kinda like liquid nitrogen, then it gets better at freezing, moves up to the second level freezing the general area around me erupting into ice spikes, and ice projectiles, moves up even more to absolute zero field and ice armor (or dress depending on the users gender) and progresses even more into becoming a living sub sub zero ice elemental that freezes vast swathes around me.

Weird thing though, I was a golden crow pheonix that jump. Ice was a secondary power. Not even shre why I picked that technique.
>>
>>53349691
/co/ is proving its hipster central again, huh?
>>
>>53349774
Glad you like it I found it a while back and had to keep it, I love the guy who is in the back's eyes in each panel too.
>>
>>53349769
EU Luke, Sidious, and Vitiate probably could. There might be others but those are the first that come to mind.
>>
>>53349714
Both of them are cute, but it is not my OTP
OTP is Deku/Crazy Blood Drinking Villain chick
>>
>>53349514
>>53349474
Y'all are no fun. It wasn't perfect, but I think the finale did pretty much everything it needed to do, and did it in an entertaining way. Although I admit I would've loved for the Guardian and his portal to come back at the last minute. And they should've made it less obvious the show was gonna end like GL.
>>
>>53349751
>With centuries of continued devotion to the God Emperor throughout your travels more saintly feats may be acquired.

How do we all feel about that?
>>
>>53349796
Need pics or I will not approve.
>>
>>53349646
>there are two other ranks of Canoness below her
That actually depends on the order. Not all orders have them.
>>
>>53349798
A great example of why SB might be for you.
>>
>>53349791
They have a point about it being rushed, but deadlines are a thing.

Honestly? I just still can't believe it's really over.
>>
>>53349494
Just popped on to say that the Jump looks really great. Very excited to see a Sisters of Battle Jump. Though admittedly the Imperial Guard a little bit more as a faction, Sisters of Battle have always been a very, very close second. It's solid at this point, so much so that I don't have any complaints or criticisms. Seriously, great job.

I'm really tempted to start a tangent chain where the Jumper starts off in your new Jump, then immediately heads to Light of Terra for maximum SoB action. Choir of Righteous Fury + Hooligan Tuesday + All your 100 CP Companions + Those lovely Requisition Points = Best chain ever? I would immediately head to Black Lagoon and bully Balalaika.

You're derailing my productivity and I love it.

>>53349766
Adventure Time and Teen Titans.
>>
Are there any good supplements to use other than bodymod and Warehouse/housing/docks?
>>
File: Crona 21.jpg (37KB, 420x556px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 21.jpg
37KB, 420x556px
>>53349725

Was just talking about this the other day how janitors probably ignore us because to someone not in the know we probably look like a tornado of nonsense.

Basically, Jumpchain is a CYOA based around a bored interdimensional god called The Benefactor nicknamed "Jump-chan" by some because puns/ that picks you at random to go on an adventure to different settings. You start in Pokemon by default (but could pick a different Jump, the local term for the different CYOAs) and if you survive the decade you can choose to go home, stay in that world, or go to a different Jump.

If you choose to go home or decide to stay in a world, your chain ends. You get to keep all your stuff, your powers, your companions, but you can't continue your adventure. If you die, you're sent home immediately as if you chose the Go Home option. If you decide to keep Jumping, you can pick a new Jump to visit.

Every Jump you visit gives you some kind of point allotment (barring special exceptions) that you can use to buy stuff before entering the world that helps with blending in, excelling or surviving. People get to keep their stuff from Jump to Jump, but can't carry points over from one to the next.

I'm probably forgetting some stuff, but that's the basic gist. You collect more and more perks, companions and items, go on adventures (your chain) in progressively harder and more dangerous places depending on how confident you are about surviving them and just in general dick around at your leisure.

Any questions?
>>
>>53349818
What's over? What have I missed? Please.
>>
File: Academia Hugs.jpg (62KB, 503x604px) Image search: [Google]
Academia Hugs.jpg
62KB, 503x604px
>>53349798
Whatever decision you make on your jump know that this anon supports you.
>>
>>53349829
There are supplments.
Whether they are good or not...
>>
>>53349797
I think the part that really brought down the episode for me was how he got back to the past, it felt too rushed and out of nowhere. Also what are you planning to add?
>>
>>53349840
Samurai Jack, presumably.
>>
>>53349837
>Was just talking about this the other day how janitors probably ignore us because to someone not in the know we probably look like a tornado of nonsense.
The janitors ignore us because we've proven to be the most troublesome general on /tg/ multiple times now.
>>
>>53349855
Thanks, anon.
I hate not know what people are talking about.
I just can't put it in a proper context unless I know; also it's a pet peeve.
>>
File: 1317088252890.jpg (72KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
1317088252890.jpg
72KB, 400x342px
>>53349798
>centuries
Dude are you serious. It's one thing for powers to grow but fiated timeframes and ones that require dozens of jumps to achieve might as well not exist, because nobody is achieving them.

Plus I'm gonna be honest with you with an issue involving this power system in particular. Nobody here is faithful enough in the emperor to get a single one of those powers. We all know what he is and how bunk the religion is. We're the equivalent of agnostics going to church to keep mom happy.
>>
File: 1495069476765.pdf (78KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1495069476765.pdf
78KB, 1x1px
>>53349851
>>53349829
I've got this. I'm planning on using it. I'm wondering if there's anything else that may be useful. This one doesn't seem super bad. I saw that dumb sb post that gave like 5k points for writing a fuckton but gimped your initial points outside of the first jump.
>>
>>53349837
>and if you survive the decade you can choose to go home, stay in that world, or go to a different Jump.
How do you determine if you survive though? Looks like everyone is on a different setting.
>>
>>53349873
>complaining about having to put in work to eventually get all capstone perks for free
Jesus fuck, can you be any more entitled?
>>
File: Aozaki.Aoko.full.908234.jpg (224KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aozaki.Aoko.full.908234.jpg
224KB, 796x1024px
So I am looking for some more suggestions on jumps to add to my list to roll for. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Here is a list of jumps I have already taken. https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X

8. Free Choice
>>
>>53349134
>Could it?
Angels are pretty much completely frozen in time. I doubt they really have any bodily functions if they don't want them.
>>
>>53349751
>By halving the CP without halving the perk costs, a living saint like you wanted is impossible to achieve

also

50/100/200/300 had 1600 cp with drawbacks

2 capstones from your order = 300, then 2 other capstones = 900 + 400 for the booster

so thats 1300 with 300 for an additional capstone or items, and only 200 if you went Militant.

the 100/200/400/600 version has 2200 with drawbacks

that's 2 capstones from your order = 600, +2 others = 1800, +400 for the booster to reach the total, so you miss out on 1 capstone, but could still pretty much fuck shit up.

The continued devotion to the Emperor clause is really getting my almonds activated though. Anything to get you heathens to spread the word of the Emperor seems pretty good in my book

>>53349873
I don't listen to Heresy anon

Seriously though, it's one of the reasons I've been a bit more receptive to feedback. I feel like I'd just put in a bunch of YOU MUST COMMIT YOURSELF TO THE EMPEROR
>>
>>53349910
Generic xianxia
World of cultivarion
Tales of demons and gods
Kung fu panda
>>
>>53349910
White Knight Chronicles
>>
>>53349910
Rosario + Vampire
>>
>>53349910
Blame!
>>
>>53349889
>Work
More like sitting in a hole for a hundred years.

The bigger concern is the faith bit.
>>
File: Crazy Blood Chick.png (60KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy Blood Chick.png
60KB, 350x268px
>>53349809
She even gets naked around him at one point.
>>
>>53349923
>>53349926
>>53349927
>>53349930
Alright added to the list, thank you all for your suggestions.
>>
>>53349873
>Dude are you serious. It's one thing for powers to grow but fiated timeframes and ones that require dozens of jumps to achieve might as well not exist, because nobody is achieving them.

>OMG I might have to think of a story outside of constantly pwning everyone I don't like! What bullshit.
>>
>>53349852
Things currently in mind for the update include;
>A time extension drawback.
>An option to pick between the comics and show timeline.
>The option to become a robot, alien, or creature.
>A custom weapon purchase so you can make something like Scaramouch's blade.
>Motorcycle purchase.
>Make the Ultrabot companion able to respawn.
>Companion import.
>Remove the 1 active creature limit on the summoning ability.
>Change the Shapeshifting power.
>Add a daughters of jumper option.
>>
>>53348812
Periods are caused by hormonal changes preparing the body for pregnancy. Once those hormones run their course over a period of a few days, the body reverts, which involves shedding some parts that it turns out weren't needed because you didn't get pregnant.

Anyway, I used SCIENCE! to stop the hormonal changes, thereby stopping the bleeding. This had the side effect of rendering me sterile, because my body doesn't go through the necessary changes, but I can already make functioning human beings anyway with science... and later I took that perk from Greek Myth, so what do I care? Fuck periods. They suck.

So basically I invented Super Birth Control.

>>53349431
I was kindof disappointed that Jack didn't beat Aku in the future. I get that it was superfluous, but I was always kindof hoping it'd bookend the story. Then when he went back we'd already know he was going to win because he'd done it before.

Plus, Chrono Cross has ruined my perception of time travel because now I always wonder about dead timelines and shit. What if there's an alt timeline out there where Jack went back and it didn't change anything?
If Ashi hadn't disappeared that would've bugged the crap out of me. Now it only bugs me a little.

But it was still a very nice ending. Kindof abrupt at the end, though.

>>53349475
More like... ValDERRIERE, amirite?! Dohohohohoh... I'll stop.
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53349888

The original intention of Jumpchain was as a cool writing prompt, and "The Benefactor" wanted to watch someone having interesting adventures where they got ambitious, took risks and were generally outgoing. Since what is "interesting" is subjective, not everyone continue to follow that part of things, but the writing prompt part of the original inspiration is still pretty much in tact.

Your chain is basically your story, so when figuring out how your chain is progressing, it's mostly left in your hands to figure out if your Jumper can survive the challenge, threats, scenarios or Drawbacks they're matched up against with what they've collected and how they would use that stuff.

To make it feel more randomized and like a game, some people remove some of their own choice in the matter by using dice during various actions or fights, the results giving them a general sense of how good or bad things worked out. These people generally tend to die when doing something they consider risky for their Jumper and rolling especially low.
>>
>>53349962
>Sitting in a hole is a story.
>>
>>53349921
The only word of the Emperor I'd spread is that he is not a god, that knowledge and reason should rule, and that all humans have the potential to one day grow to match him in power and wisdom.

So basically the shit he actually believes in and not the shit he tolerates because he's stuck in the corpse chair and it glues these idiots together hopefully long enough to evolve into a bunch of psyker gods.
>>
>>53349962
>>53349975
Just gonna step in to say, we have warehouse attachments specifically to boost training and perks to cut the time to a fraction, not to mention the time rooms you can buy. Sure it may sound like a lot but with a bit of prep jumper can go a cultivating xianxia style for thousands of years (relatively speaking) without a day passing outside.
>>
>>53349765
Yeah, should totally be doable.

>>53349777
God of the sun is fine. I was going to say that I'm not sure if you would be able to shape it into lightning spears like Gwyn – but then Thor can do stuff like summon rain made of fire. So it's probably doable.
>>
>>53350008
That stuff is Limburger cheese.
>>
>>53350023
Tasty as hell but you need to hold your nose to enjoy it?
>>
>>53349975
>I'm making up situations not implied simply to spite you. But I would do it because I have no clue how to write a story.
>>
>>53350002
I'd be cool with that. The implication at the start is that Celestine knows as much, but that's just me fanwanking.
>>
>>53350033
Spotted the cheese-eating surrender monkey.
>>
>>53349969
Jack definitely should've beaten Aku in both the future and the past, that way there could've been two separate timelines and we wouldn't have to deal with the paradox the ending creates.
>>
>>53349970
Will super strength from something like being a god in Marvel Magic or having that perk that makes your strength scale with your life energy from God of Highschool affect I Will Surpass God for the purposes of empowering your soul?
>>
>>53349431
Aku's death was fucking lame.
>>
>>53350002
I thought Emps didn't like normal Psykers?
>>
File: 1420227365392.jpg (313KB, 766x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420227365392.jpg
313KB, 766x1000px
>>53349921
>The continued devotion to the Emperor clause is really getting my almonds activated though. Anything to get you heathens to spread the word of the Emperor seems pretty good in my book

I side with who ever wins the competition
>>
>>53349798
>How do we all feel about that?
Alright Just clarify in the notes that with effort for can gain abilities equivalent to the various boosted capstones as an example of what is possible

>>53349873
>Dude are you serious
He's not saying centuries fer perk, but in general. I do see Living Saint growth to be a ongoing process. Same as for Marines, Psychers, and anyone else who can live that long. They don't plateau in a regular humans lifetime.

Where there is live, there is growth. If you want it explicitly quicker take training perks.

>>53349778
>since she is getting rid of the free RP the prices should return to what they were before.
Here's hoping.
>>
>>53350002
>hopefully long enough to evolve into a bunch of psyker gods.
Is that, like, actually going to happen?
>>
>>53350098
Emps is fine with psykers, and supports humanity in evolving. The council of whatever has different restrictions depending on edition and was made for different reasons.

In the old lore, he banned sorcery because it was dangerous and he wanted Magnus to not meddle with it while he was working on the webway, so there was no risk of exactly what happened.

In the latest lore, he banned psykers in the Space Marines to get Russ and Mortarian (?) to stop being whiny retards and having their periods over psykers, he didn't restrict other official psykers they had at the time, and he banned sorcery for the above reasons again.

So anything overly restrictive towards psykers is just a 'get my retard sons to shut up until my webway project is finished' more or less.
>>
>>53350081

The first wouldn't since it's just a passive increase, but the second might since it's causing your body to scale over time. I Will Surpass God is focused primarily on your training having shared benefits across your body and soul. That being said, Super Strength is helpful in its own right since that means you can commit to higher level physical training which can help your soul make greater strides.
>>
>>53350063
Im American I just like cheese.
>>
>>53350136
It's supposed to. Jury is out on whether Horus ruined that chance, but that's still the hope Emps is running on. We do know that psykers are becoming more and more common as time goes on, though.
>>
>>53350152
So wait, it's not about how strong you are or how much your training is actually benefitting you, but about how intense your training is?
>>
>>53350151
Well sorcery is literally just asking daemons to do stuff, right?
>>
File: sad elise.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sad elise.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>53350002
>he is not a god
WAS not a god. With 10,000 years of worship from billions, he certainly is now.

>knowledge and reason should rule
In a universe where physical reality and the very nature of the soul are shaped by the collective emotional unconscious of all living things, and the only way out of it is to let the Necrons win? Reason and knowledge never stood a chance, the universe actively works against them.

>all humans have the potential to one day grow to match him in power and wisdom
Not if any of the literally everything trying to destroy them has its way.

We all know the truth. Mankind is doomed. Not because they have no heroes, but because they live in a universe where heroes can't win. That's not the story their world is meant to tell.

Or is that where you come in?
>>
>>53350188

The intensity of your training is the biggest contributor when there's a significant disparity between the strength of your soul and the strength of your body. When they're roughly equal, that's when you need to figure out a better training schedule or start grinding for gains.
>>
Wasn't there a perk about keeping childish wonder or some shit like that? Would anyone be kind enough to know what jump it's in?
>>
>>53350199
Yes, chaos sorcery is akin to being a warlock in DnD. That's the only thing he banned in old lore, and the only thing he banned Empire-wide in recent lore.
>>
>>53350206
He can't be a god as long as he has a physical body. To be born as a Chaos God, the emperor would have to die, and take Terra and a good chunk of the rest of the Empire with him.
>>
>>53350220
There's plenty. Narnia's got one.
>>
>>53350215
So basically if I can bench-press planets then doing that will help my soul grow even if I'm not making any physical gains, but only until the point where my soul-strength is equivalent to planet-benching?
>>
>>53350242

Exactly, you're understanding perfectly. While benchpressing the planet might as well be routine maintenance on the physical side for you at that point, if your soul is way below it'd be treated as something much more rigorous and invite explosive growth.
>>
>>53350230
Thanks, maybe Jesus Allegory Lion will be less disappointed in me if I look at him in open wonder.

Probably not, but I can hope.
>>
>>53350260
Thanks!
>>
>>53350266

No problem, happy to help!
>>
File: Aoko Green.jpg (451KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aoko Green.jpg
451KB, 796x1024px
>>53349910
So I heard you like color green. Figured I might as well shake the dust off these fingers.
>>
>>53350303
>green
wut
>>
>>53350303
Wow, anon, nice work! But for some reason, your talent has piqued my curiosity regarding the Ar NoSurge jump that was being worked on... You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
>>
File: CRYING TEARS UPSET RAGE.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
CRYING TEARS UPSET RAGE.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>53350206
>Gif

heck you for posting that...that scene ripped me apart emotionally.

fuuuck you Xander with MUH COUNTRY bullshit, your sister died because of your dumb crap and you STILL continue to fight? fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU!!!! I can't believe I contemplated husbanding you in my Main Chain GRRRHGHGHGHHHHHH
>>
>>53350367
...What is up with your filenames?
>>
So Fire Emblem Echoes gave us an origin story for Grima. Apparently, he's an artificial creation, made by an alchemist using the dead and the blood of divine dragons. Starting off tiny, he grew bigger and bigger the more blood he drank. When you fight him as a bonus boss, he's about two or three times the size of a normal manakete/dragon. Compare this to his size in Awakening, dwarfing mountains with his head alone being around the size of the palace...it paints a pretty terrifying mental image.
>>
File: sad marx.gif (2MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
sad marx.gif
2MB, 245x160px
>>53350367
Yeah, the Story Xander/Support Xander divide is criminal.

Reminder that he wanted you to kill him after Elise's death because he couldn't live with the guilt. That's why his stats drop.
>>
>>53350320
Ah, never you mind. I simply remembered another anon doing those for Ravenloft, and decided it was a nigh time for a distraction.

Holy crap it's 8 AM already. Sleep? Nah.

>>53350341
Thank you kindly!

No idea, anon. You'd have to tear the theoretical author away from their exams, whoever they might be.

Not that I'd know anything about that, you understand.
>>
>>53350391
...What the ever living fuck.

Whelp, we kinda already knew that the grimleal were doing the whole cultist and sacrifices... thing...

You know, suddenly the 'dragons table' is much more scary that it was five minutes ago.
>>
>>53350390
He's not a 4chan regular.
>>
>>53350390
I have a hard time remembering specific images so I always put a tagging system of sorts on the filename. If it expresses anger I put a string of related words in the title and I just type in 'anger' in the search so I can find it. I don't have seperate files because some images express a variety of emotions.

Like for example, pic related. Would you agree 'crying from despair, but also filled with rage' is different from 'seeing something that pisses me of'?

Also I'm lazy.

>>53350391
Ooo, Awakening/Valentia mage capstone idea.
>>
>>53350423
Ah, okay. I hope whoever they are, they're doing alright, and do well on their exams. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>53350434
Awakening has a jump already.

Personal preference for larger jumps aside, we do have one.
>>
>>53350391
...But this is also a disappointment, because I assumed he was Loptyr because that would make a hell of a lot of sense given that apparantly Marth is descended from Sigurd and Chrom resembles him iirc so it ties it all together
>>
>>53350457
Sorry, I meant Archanea/Valentia. I know we have an Awakening jump, I just mixed up words like I usually do.
>>
>>53350367
He has all of his troops to think about, not just himself.
>>
>>53350426
It's implied that the alchemist who created Grima would become the first of the grimleal, as his journal's final entry has him suddenly being overcome with dark and violent thoughts, indicating that Grima was starting to brainwash him.

...I hadn't even thought of that. Yikes.

>>53350434
Sounds cool.

>>53350469
I'm pretty sure Marth is supposed to be the first Exalt, who defeated Grima. Grima probably fought Marth later on, after he had grown to his Awakening size with the blood and sacrifices offered to him.
>>
Is Razzle Dazzle ever going to be nerfed, or is it just one of those things we have to deal with?
>>
>>53350391
Isn't that the mobile/phone game crossover thing? I wouldn't consider it canon.
>>
>>53350495
Sorry anon, but that jump was canceled.

>>53350511
Echoes, you dolt, not Heroes.

Also, both are canon.
>>
>>53350495
Yeah, like a Wakfu jump, you just have to suck it up and accept that it'll never be improved.
>>
>>53350521
>Mobile game with waifu guns and cross setting bullshit
>Canon
Nope. It might make a nominal attempt to tie into the plots, but it's not relevant to those games or their stories and is isolated completely.

You might as well call Megaman Xover canon.
>>
File: dismissive stalin.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
dismissive stalin.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>53350529
>Old Man Yells At Gravestone
>>
>>53350469
>>53350492
Also, apparently Echoes has Archanea and Valentia eventually become Ylisse and Valm, respectively.

>>53350511
No, it's the remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden.
>>
>>53350492
So, uh... Now that we've determined that Grima is 300% more scary than he used to be, how do we turn this to our advantage?

Because I took that drawback to be the avatar, and now i'm squicked.
>>
>>53350548
How is it anything like "[yelling] at a gravestone"? If anything it's the opposite, because it's telling that anon to accept that some things will always be utter shit; and nothing can be done about them, so you have to move on.
>>
>>53350538
>Nope. It might make a nominal attempt to tie into the plots, but it's not relevant to those games or their stories and is isolated completely.

>Fuck the devs, my headcanon > their direct statement. No I'm not sticking my fingers in my ears going LALALALALALALALA, what are you talking about.
>>
>>53350478
see
>>53350477

>>53350484
Didn't stop him from coming to your side in Relevations, though. Fates's plot is dumb in all entries but I doubt that's a factor

>>53350511
No, that's Heroes.

>>53350564
Yup. Knew that.
>>
>>53350579
Because there's no point holding a grudge against dead people for the sake of generating outrage.

It's like clicking the "one more turn" button in Civ after nuking everyone else to death.

If anyone actually wanted to move on, they wouldn't bring him up and start arguments about him. They'd just let him sleep.
>>
>>53350566
Well, since Grima has devoured so many people, Megalovania should be much more effective in doing damage against him. That being said, I now have the all too disturbing mental image of what Grima would have done to the Shepherds had he won the final battle...and I just remembered that it looked like he was trying to eat Lucina in the cutscene/flashback with them...
>>
>>53350580
You're really defensive. Are you that guy that always speaks up whenever people talk about not liking gacha?

And it doesn't matter much what the devs say. They want to justify the story of the game. Yet it doesn't mean anything for the games. It won't mean anything for future games. It conflicts with canon or intentionally makes it as vague and non-committal as possible where any choices were possible in the story. It's a non-entity.It isn't canon.
>>
>>53350206
Jump where you are Emps when?
>>
>>53350659
Sensei/Illuminati jump?
>>
>>53350631
I really hope that he hasn't got a prototype kind of deal going.

Then again, there's the Regalia Deadlords, so him eating Lucina is probably all kinds of BAD.
>>
>>53350631
Well I mean. I thought it was pretty obvious he was eating people and using sacrifices? I mean what did you think was going to happen to them if they didn't become risen?
>>
30K Jump when? It seems like the one most likely to offer being a Perpetual, which I really like for some reason despite there already being so many other (possibly better) immortality perks.
>>
>>53350659
Well, let's see.

Marvel Magic, god of humanity.

Kamen Rider part 6, Path of Heaven.

Forgotten Realms, epic level psionic class.

Any other jumps you want to use to give you genetic engineering, etc.

Then 40k, use Path of Heaven to replace Emps, and bam.
>>
>>53350579
IT HAS BEEN. ALMOST. A YEAR.

You won. He's gone. You got rid of him. You don't have to deal with him anymore. You broke his heart. You showed him everyone was just pretending to like him for two whole years, just to make it hurt more.

If he isn't an hero, he's probably never coming back to 4chan.

You got what you wanted. Why keep going?
>>
>>53350699
Actually wouldn't buy g the Human capstone in Marvel Magic be really good for that build, too?
>>
>>53350721
Oh, probably, but I haven't looked at it in detail. I'm still scrounging for points, myself.
>>
>>53350702
Because he's doing this to piss people off. It's bait, anon.
>>
>>53350699
The human racial capstone perk in Seven Deadly Sins also makes all humans instinctively recognize you as their rightful ruler, I imagine that would help.
>>
>>53350689
I always saw it as him trying to create a world of the dead, where he ruled supreme. The sacrifices were used to assist in his revival, rather then being an actual food source.
>>
>>53350734
There are easier ways to troll. This has to be a legitimate grudge.
>>
>>53350689
>>53350753
Whoops, meant to respond to this >>53350671.
>>
>>53350753
Wrong reply?
>>
Are there any good jumps for getting renewable supplies of some basic raw materials? Like iron, lumber, things of the sort.
Stocking up mid-jump is always an option, but saving on Warehouse space is nice too.
>>
>>53350768
Yeah, my bad. Though a 30K jump would be kind of cool.
>>
>>53350772
Minecraft isn't particularly dangerous, and has many ways to get infinite supplies of basic resources. Heck, just with vanilla Minecraft, no mods installed, you can get an infinite supply of many types of wood, various foodstuffs, iron, gold, wool, water, and some unspecified type of stone.
>>
>>53350772
Terraria & Minecraft have perks that let you create personal worlds. You could create worlds and strip mine them before deleting them and making another to get more resources. I know Cortex Command has a perk that makes it so you're really good at mining things which might help.
>>
>>53350772
Starcraft has a perk for precisely this.
>>
>>53350802
>>53350804
I'm not sure why neither of those came to mind. Thanks!
>>
>>53350760
You are seriously deluded as to the effort someone needs to put in to type a single sentence now and then.
>>
Oy.

Need some fucks to look at this quest now. Still working on the Rewards based on which Bad Future is defeated, but what think / are there any others people can think of?

https://pastebin.com/LDLpkV0u
>>
>>53350896
god damn it I need to organize my image folder.
>>
>>53350760
Except it takes no effort to troll like this. It doesn't even take much effort to gaslight people here just by manipulating people's expectations, posting styles and using some commonly known bits of information, and normally gaslighting would be considered medium effort trolling.
>>
>>53350896
>Bad Futures

Does the Burning Legion still exist in Ouroboros or Not The World I Live In? Does Deathwing still awaken in The Dead Shall Have Their Day?

Right now it looks to me like the best options are to build a base in Outland and then turn the big villains against each other.
>>
>>53350995
Huh, shit. I forgot to make note of that, didn't I.

Assume for now, until I get the text modified in all of them, that either all of the other forces were nullified or marginalized to a point.
>>
>>53350772
Swat Kats has a replenishing junkyard warehouse attachment for all your scrap metal needs.
>>
>>53351061
That works. Any chance of brief listings for who's still around to call for help, or is this a 'you must do it alone' thing?
>>
>>53350896
Looks good to me. Does Not the World I Live In require the extinction of the Orcs, given that note about future civilisations living in a world without their influence?
>>
>>53351111
I'll see wot I can work out, but the general intent of it all is basically "If there's going to be any hope of this change, it's YOU."

>>53351120

Now that, I'm gonna leave up to personal wankery. So long as the world's freed from The True Horde, it all works out.
>>
Jump #337: X-Men Movies
>The Empress, reversed: Unhappiness, selfishness, poverty and disruption of the home or family.
Sounds like what I'm coming into, honestly. Let's fix it.
>Age: 19
>Location: New York City
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: (+600) A Blast From The Past: Future Past; Making Waves; Mysterious Past; I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch!
What a delight. I'm in 1973, and magic is real. I know this because the Juggernaut is definitely not a mutant and is currently behind me putting holes in buildings. I'm wanted in a European country with an extradition treaty with the US, and I'm on the radar of other organizations that would happily black-bag me.
>Scenario: (+200) One In The Same
>Do I Owe You Money? (Free, Drop-In)
Being able to get out of certain obligations is a plus.
>Don't You Know Who I Am? (1600, Drop-In)
This one can wait until I get the bonus for completing the scenario, as it's a massive, massive reputation booster.
>Super Vision (Delta) [Free: 200/400 power bonus]
Another step in the Kryptonian Lite package! Now I can see the world the way he does, at least in theory. This will probably help me when I'm working on science projects, too.
>Wall-Crawling (Delta) [Free: 400/400 power bonus]
So even when walking at any given speed, I can still walk on walls. It sounds awfully useful, even if hiding on the ceiling isn't remotely as effective as movies might claim.
>Super Speed (Omega) (800)
With this, I shall achieve maximum fast, combining with Fastest Thing Alive. Peak speed of mach 55 between the two of them, assuming I'm not using other perks to break through the caps. Which I am.
>Technopathy (Omega) (0)
I was honestly going to go with omega-level healing factor, but instead I went for technopathy. I can already basically heal whatever, up to and including the complete disintegration of my body, after all.
>>
>>53351195
So I've got twenty years to make mutants accepted. But I would have had thirty to make mutants rule everything. That's a little bit unfair, but that's okay, I can still make this work out. It's easy to do if you are charismatic enough, have some knowledge of the setting, and the ability to sway public opinion. And the ability to deal with the various threats in the setting.

I have a company, slightly smaller than Stark Industries, that I can have shoehorned into the setting. Crux International, Inc. is a reasonable company and I have absolutely no problem with populating the company with LMDs to get things done in a reasonable time span, nor hacking government databases to give them identities. Or bribing someone. But anyway, this means I am able to accelerate the advancement of local technology and invest in other companies. 1973 means I'm on the ground floor for computers, among a great many other developments. Like metallurgy. Like space exploration.

Having LMDs everywhere means I can use them to infiltrate other industries too. Newspapers. Television. Politics. Always constantly working to shape public opinion and drown out the voice of idiots. In addition to that, there's always the Illuminati, which I will happily bring into existence to aim for the best common good for the world.

This is why I am glad I have cloning perks. I can multitask, do a great many things, and be in many places at once. Especially when I identify certain players who would be instrumental in making the world a worse place, and are already actively working toward it. It's easy to make their deaths look like natural causes, if they are unwilling to change their ways.

And I can tie up the courts while trying to prove myself innocent my supposed crimes, while I use another identity to run the company. Yay clones.
>>
>>53351206
Other things that I will be doing while my clone-selves are busy setting the stage: meeting with Logan-who-was-sent-to-the-past, telling him to let the future folk know that his time travel attracted attention from Something From Outside (in an appropriate place, with the sweet evil reverb going, mirrors and shadows each showing a different one of my forms) and that I've seen how the world ends, his changes make it end with a whimper instead of a bang (and spoil the plot of Logan-the-film), and would he perhaps like a hand changing it?

I try not to get in the way of things overly much, at first, but... well. A bit of surveillance on Logan and a bit of precog reveals that they are about to take some questionable actions. The alarms in Magneto's prison fail and everyone walks right out the front door. Sorry to steal your thunder, Quicksilver. Meanwhile, in Saigan, William Stryker steps on a land mine and ends up a charred lump of hamburger, quite a bit to Mystique's surprise as she was about to stop him from speaking to some mutant GIs.

Either way, the showdown in Paris happens - the public becomes aware of mutants as a result. The news spins that in an interesting way - with a small bit of nudging, CBS evening news points out that if mutants are real, then they've probably kept themselves hidden for good reason, but perhaps if they know they aren't the only ones... they won't feel that they need to be.

The Sentinel program is unveiled at the White House and is an unmitigated disaster. Rather than taking control of them, Magneto has to throw in with the others to defend everyone against them - they've gone berserk, attacking officials. Kissinger is among the few casualties, but it is particularly notable that Magneto is among the mutants defending the bystanders, and even stops them from killing the president.
>>
>>53351215
When the dust settles, it turns out that Trask wasn't waiting for approval for the Sentinel program, but planned to use them to execute a military coup with the mutant threat serving as a convenient excuse, or at least that's what the paper trail says despite him claiming otherwise. He's thrown into solitary and is found to have hung himself not long after. Such a pity. Sometime in the future, Wolverine wakes up, extremely confused about the whole thing.

And so it goes, except with positive news about mutants. A government agency is formed, not unlike the job corps, and within a few years there are plenty of mutants working for the government and putting their talents to work in a unique capacity, after navigating bureaucracy of course, but you'd be surprised how much this helps their public image. Especially with a handful of LMDs in there, using technologically-simulated powers running off an internal arc reactor. Meanwhile, Xavier's academy is booming, is fully accredited, and helping mutants get an education while learning to control their powers. And getting government money to that end.

In the intervening years, I keep a monitoring charm on Magneto. When I find that he's been taken into the woods by a number of police with crossbows, I obliviate them. All of them. And then relocate him, his daughter who has the power to control birds, and his wife who apparently had a latent healing factor that wasn't triggered until she'd been accidentally shot in the kidney with a crossbow bolt.

When En Nabah Sur is unearthed, things go largely as expected - I had lost track of the time, and I was busy investing a lot of energy into clean nuclear power and NASA's space program. (Side note: The US landed on Mars in 1993, and the first person to step foot on Mars was a mutant with a healing factor, as it later was discovered. The Soviet Union imploding at the same time is certainly just a coincidence...)
>>
>>53351230
And then the mansion is blown up because Havok is an idiot. Quicksilver did a wonderful job of saving everyone except for him, though when the mansion is dug out later, it turns out that he somehow survived because we aren't playing the Marvel are-they-dead-are-they-alive games and ended up in a coma for a few months.

When everyone goes to Egypt to deal with Apocalypse, it's not just the X-Men who are there, it's also the Mutant Corp. As an all-hands-on-deck situation, everyone banded together. Everyone charged in. Instead of Apocalypse's four horsemen dealing with a dozen mutants, they end up dealing with a hundred, including Magneto. And myself. Though it was rather worrying when one of his horsemen ended up being the goddamn Juggernaut. Regardless, the day was saved, the Juggernaut was kicked onto the moon, and all was well aside from Xavier's new need for a hairpiece.

Notable: up to that point the Juggernaut kept coming across myself and my clone around the world, and had a habit of destroying any Crux International buildings, property, and attacking our people. To the point that I had some of my pseudo-mutant LMDs recruited into a private security firm for purposes of driving him off or delaying him until I could lead him away.

Also, any number of news agencies in Cairo got footage. As did the CIA. And a lot of that footage found its way onto the news.

The next day's newspaper headlines: Mutants Save The World.

It's hard to push back against that, no?

Years later, on the day that a girl named Anne Marie would accidentally put her boyfriend in a coma and then run away from home, she finds a Life Model Decoy stop her and direct her toward Xavier's school, with a letter and a small vial that should, at the very least, help give her control of her powers. Because Beast was onto something with his stabilization serum, he just needed a little extra help and mad science.
>>
>>53350061
Rosarius option? A signet ring pattern with the SoB lily would be great to have.
>>
>>53351195
>I'm in 1973,
That's too bad. You would have had a much easier time of it if you'd arrived before JFK was killed.
JFK and his brother Robert are both telepathic mutants.

Aside from that missed opportunity, neat story.
>>
File: eagle and seagulls.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eagle and seagulls.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Got any perks I can use to grab souls already in Hell/the equivalent and free/cleanse them?
>>
>>53351326
Didn't know that. Whoops.

Did RFK's political career end up the crapshow that it was in the real world too, or?
>>
>>53351337
X-men!RFK died just like our world's counterpart, apparently.
So yes.
>>
>>53349431
I can wait.

Mostly as I'm worried about what happens to Jumper in a post-future-that-is-Aku-got-undone situation.
>>
>>53351394
>Time Paradox Drawback
>you must save Aku to save yourself
>no one will ever forgive you
>>
>>53351369
Well crap, looks like I screwed up there. Well, can't exactly fix that at this point.
>>
>>53351394
>>53351406
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN SAVE US FROM TIME ITSELF

IS SEGATA SANSHIRO
>>
>>53350021
>because opening your third eye allows you to physically interact with such intangible beings.
Can your spells and such interact with these "intangible beings", or just attacks with your body/weapons? Does it include things like ghosts, or is it just these strange magical creatures?
>>
>>53351394
There are perks in the chain against this kind of fuckery. In Discworld, for example.

Though I guess most Jumpers would also try to save everyone so Jack can have his cake and eat it too.
>>
>>53350303
Awesome job thank you; very nice work.
>>
File: feature62.png (208KB, 630x252px) Image search: [Google]
feature62.png
208KB, 630x252px
So Jumpers, what do you do when you get a jury duty summons in the mail?

Just got my first one, timing is a bit funny though, less then 2 weeks after my business law class ended. Pure coincidence or not?
>>
this seems like edition to ask. i need time travel! i don't need to go far, back a year or two at the most. any suggestions? barring that, any recommendations for time slow or stop?
>>
>>53351643
Bring up nullification and get out of it.
>>
>>53349431
>Don't expect the update anytime soon though
>>53330783
>>
>>53351643
It depends what's going on at the moment in my jump. I may be a bit too busy to bother with Jury duty which means the summons goes in the trash (Charisma perks means I can get away with saying I never got the notice).
However if I can do so I will do so. It's a bit of normalcy in the insanity that is the life of a jumper. Sometimes it's the stupidest little things that remind you that you are still human.
>>
>>53351792
The 21st is today. That would be "soon", anon.
>>
>>53349963
also
>remove that line where taking a portal into the past counts as a decision to stay
because it's just weird.
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.7.pdf (796KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.7.pdf
796KB, 1x1px
Alright, we're on the home stretch with this

>Added 2 new scenarios
>Added some text to some of the items, still have more to do
>Added CP cost to the items
>Messed around with the Drawbacks a bit, but still not done with them.
>Added a note about living saint, I'm not making it any easier than that. Hold Logos as a transcendent value for a few centuries or GTFO. It shouldn't be that hard for anyone but a postmodernist.

Some people took issue with the drawbacks, so give me some ideas and feedback and we'll see what we can work out.
>>
>>53351883
Does His Divine Mercy convert people to "your ideology", or to the Imperial Truth?
>>
>>53351962
>Post jump you will still need faith in order to activate these powers but they need not be faith in the Emperor. Some kind of ideology, but not necessarily the imperial creed. It would be nice if the Emperor or Humanity fitted in there somewhere though.

The implication being that your Ideology becomes the focus post jump, not the Imperial Creed.
>>
File: Holdencross.jpg (322KB, 644x696px) Image search: [Google]
Holdencross.jpg
322KB, 644x696px
DAUBENY

DAUBENY SHOW YOURSELF
>>
>>53351883
Can we spend CP on RP in addition to the senario RP or is it one or the other?
>>
>>53351643
Show up at the appointed time, suspecting jump-chan is involved, because drop ins with bureaucratic invisibility perks don't usually get jury duty summons.

>>53351652
Phoenix Gate from Gargoyles, Nanban Mirror from Ranma. For timestop, Touhou Project. For timeslow, you can fake it reasonably well with Super Speed perks (the ones that accelerate you mentally as well as physically) from various jumps.
>>
>>53352063
The conversion rate is stipulated at the top of the Orders Minors section, 1cp=2rp
>>
Does anybody know if the Star Wars Movies exist in any Marvel continuity?
Specially MCU or Ultimate Spiderman.
>>
>>53351883
>and you will lose them should you fall into irrationality that is not related to faith in the Emperor.
Ahem!
*clears throat*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53351883
>Non combatant sisters are still priced as if they have power armor.
Please fix this. Giving them them their power armor from that codex or using a price that reflects them not having it would both work. It is especially bad for the Command Squad since you are supposed to be paying for an upgrade to one/two sisters, not a downgrade.
>>
>>53352084
I guess? Marvel is big on pop culture references.
>>
File: falchion and dragons.png (124KB, 444x296px) Image search: [Google]
falchion and dragons.png
124KB, 444x296px
>>53352039
We still don't have it, anon.
>>
>>53352079
That wasn't the question, the conversion as written means that it is only available if you aren't getting the RP from the scenario and I want to check if that is correct.

Also can we buy ordinary relic power armor? It is better than normal PA, cheaper that the weird gold suit, and some of us don't care about either gold or a morale buff.
>>
>>53352122
Good.
I'm considering bestowing the Force to the Guardians of the Galaxy. Maybe other heroes too.

Peter's gonna bust a gasket and squeal like a teenage girl if he finds out I can make him a real genuine Jedi.
>>
>>53351883
Why would anyone ever buy items for CP instead of RP? It is 20 times the price!
>>
File: tell him yourself.png (496KB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
tell him yourself.png
496KB, 400x720px
>when it makes more sense for you to win, but makes a better story for you to lose

When was it, /jc/?
>>
>>53352111
Will be done next update.

>>53352096
Kek is an imperial infiltrator of chaos, one of the blessed sons of the God Emperor who will

>>53352157
>Anything purchased using RP will work only for a moment in your hands before causing you great pain as it slowly singes the flesh upon contact. Items purchased with RP are for the sisters and the sisters alone, though you can spend CP to purchase a version for yourself.

>>53352142
I'll change the description and lower the price to 200cp
>>
>>53351883
>The Xeiros Expedition
>Bio-forged horrors stalked the Bio-forged horrors
Was this intentional, or just a typo?
>>
>>53352186
Typo
>>
What are the chances of a Jumper's offspring also being selected for the unfortunate honor of going on a JumpChain?
>>
>>53352186
The hunter becomes the hunted…
It's a dog-eat-dog world…
>>
>>53352177
>Anything purchased using RP will work only for a moment in your hands before causing you great pain as it slowly singes the flesh upon contact. Items purchased with RP are for the sisters and the sisters alone, though you can spend CP to purchase a version for yourself.
That is sort of awful, really awful. Serious tactical and logistical problems awful. This is 40K, nobody can afford to be that picky and this would be pointlessly restrictive even if we could.
>>
>>53352203
Wouldn't that be potatoes?
>>
>>53352177
No, god no. Don't do this.
>>
>>53348845
What makes it so good?
>>
>>53352230
IIRC it becomes more powerful the more users there are in an area.
>>
>>53351883
For the Piety of Seth scenario, do we get to keep the Cathedral after the jump is over as a property, or does it stay behind?
>>
>>53352177
The text in the wargear section contradicts this, also fuck no.
>>
>>53352203
Honestly, it's better than the alternative of being stuck with your Jumper parent for the rest of the Chain. Birds gotta leave the nest at some point.
>>
>>53352203
Probably higher than average, especially if that Jumper sparks and becomes a Jump Coordinator/Jumpchan themselves.
>>
>>53352084
Considering that Spider Man makes a The Empire Strikes Back reference in Civil War, they definitely exist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>53352203
That depends. Do they inherit everything their parents had except whatever perks weren't passed on, or do they have to start out alone?

It'd be interesting to have a sort of 'generational' Chain, I think. You'd have to forgo anything that makes you outright unaging.

Suddenly, the bloodlines you buy or marry into become important, because your kids carry that forward. They might not have the metaknowledge you do, but they'd be used to travel from the start. Maybe someday they even forget why they're doing it.
>>
>>53352177
>will work only for a moment in your hands before causing you great pain as it slowly singes the flesh upon contact
That is a serious tactical liability and it will almost certainly get you branded as a heretic. Troops NEED to be able to exchange arms and having their gear locked to them is a major problem for a host of other reasons.

It is solving a problem by creating a worse one.
>>
>>53352267
Then you can have the Jumper equivalent of these movies where being Santa is a job and Santa Jr learns to enjoy it and accept taking the mantle.
>>
Is there any easy way to share powers, such that everyone I do it with has all the abilities of me and everyone else I've done it with, and I have all theirs as well?
>>
>>53352177
>>Anything purchased using RP will work only for a moment in your hands before causing you great pain as it slowly singes the flesh upon contact. Items purchased with RP are for the sisters and the sisters alone, though you can spend CP to purchase a version for yourself.
This is somehow worse than Red fiat-blocking the Infinity Stones.
>>
>>53352284
I don't think so. Closest I can think of is Sacrificial Bestowment, but even while it is overpowered in the long run it isn't as good as what you're asking for.
>>
>bunch of posts all quoting the exact same lines and responding with short one sentence refusals.
Guys, come on. Even if you aren't samefagging, you're not doing yourselves any favours. Suggest alternatives.
>>
>>53352284
No, it is possible with Sacrificial Bestowment but it won't be easy and it will take a very long time. Without cheese you and your companions will be gaining powers faster than you can share them.
>>
>>53352177
That is a really bad idea but having anyone's gear other than your own burn you if you try to use it would make a wonderfully thematic Drawback.
>>
>>53352284
Become some sort of hivemind virus (Prototype comes to mind) and integrate yourself with other people maybe?
>>
>>53352230
A small group of Vortigaunts repelled and fought off the G-Man, who is right now basically a waiting-for-confirmation interdimensional reality-screwer of sorts, while they were basically coming in on The G-Man's own turf.

As well, the Vortigaunts - the aliens who have the Vortessence to begin with - can conjure a fairly powerful green lightning, recharge any and all electrical systems, siphon away life force, combine with other Vortessence-users to fire off hype beams, restore the wounded and near-dying to perfect health, and there's one other use I thought I knew of but can't remember.

And the Vortessence abilities get stronger the more people who use it are around.
>>
>>53352301
>>53352307
I was thinking of some kind of live power sharing network where everyone could just use everything that anyone else had access to. There might be a combo that could do something like this, but I can't think of what would go into it right now.
>>
>>53352073
you have my thanks! the mirror seems perfect.
>>
>>53352177
Want to say something about this. The CP cost is overpriced, and probably should not be charged at all, most of the stuff there seems to be standard equipment. If someone in their position has regular access to it, then non CP versions should be freely had, and a CP protected loadout of reasonable kit should be a pittance. If you are in command of an army, all the stuff an army has you should have access to.
If you are worried about stockpiling weapon on the cheap, don't be. Just enforce existing rules. A weapon can't be bought alone. It is bought as part of a model, with someone using it, and there are slots. But as the commander, you should be able to use rp to outfit yourself within reason. (not more stuff than you can wear at once without looking silly)
>>
>>53352177
If you need to do something to stop jumper from amassing gear on the cheap do something else, though I don't really think you need to.

Agree with >>53352345 for the most part.
>>
>>53352177
The really weird thing about that addendum is that you could just throw shit tons of those items into your warehouse or make your own relatively easily. They aren't that special, they're in fact actively worse than regular, mundane items.
>>
File: there must always be a lich king.jpg (47KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
there must always be a lich king.jpg
47KB, 1920x1080px
>>53352283
>>53352267
>>53352203
>Jumper has several siblings and children
>Jumper dies without leaving a will
>Jumper succession crisis

Who's fighting who for the "crown," /jc/?
>>
File: Queen in Yellow.jpg (2MB, 2078x3022px) Image search: [Google]
Queen in Yellow.jpg
2MB, 2078x3022px
>>53352391
No one, because their mothers grab them by the ear and tell them to knock it the fuck off.
>>
>>53352203
Fuck off, no multiplayer.
>>
>>53352412
Why would your kids be other players?
>>
>>53352407
So they're stuck wherever you croaked?
>>
>>53352434
Not gonna happen. Considering I have Hive-mind Clones. Sure it only becomes perfect after the Spark, but I refrained from having children until my second to last jump. So if one body dies, the others just fix the problem.

But assuming all bodies across multiple worlds died simultaneously? Their mothers force a vote, where you aren't allowed to vote for yourself.
>>
File: When I'm Drunk.gif (875KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
When I'm Drunk.gif
875KB, 250x226px
>>53352373
>>53352345
>>53352313
>>53352298
>>53352278
>>53352246
>>53352227
>>53352216

You know I don't have an issue with it at all, and I completely agree. This is a response to the comments from last thread. I just don't care that much about it because >>53352380 is exactly right. The saving grace I felt was that I said "after a short time", because I agree, you should be able to exchange equipment.
>>
>>53352186
It won't be when I'm done with them.
>>
>>53352305
They're always samefagging. Oldest trick in the book.
>>
>>53352453
Just don't make a habit of making item sections where you can get almost everything for yourself without even taking drawbacks.
>>
>>53352464
I normally don't
>>
>>53352464
Nobody ever gives a fuck about items, you delusional baby. This is more a method of you to harass him than anything, and you know it.
>>
>>53352177
Agree with the other anons, knowing how the SoB do their inventory it laughable that any of their standard gear costs anything more than a pittance for CP insurance is laughable.

Their power armor is easier to maintain than Astartes and easier to produce, they have a religious desire to use the old stuff for as long as possible. The result is fairly obvious.

They have enough spares of their Power armor and and other wargear to fucking turn down Mechanicum shipments. While crazy and a sign of how fanatical they are it would be rude of jumper not to help alleviate the cluttered armory by. . . dealing with all of the untrustworthy and untested wargear so they have room for new shipments, which jumper can also help with.
>>
>>53352453
So basically...you made shit items. This problem exists because all you did was copy paste the gear from their book and not think up anything special or unique.
>>
updating build for Showa Kamen Rider Jump (Part 1)
Showa Kamen Rider Jump (Part 1)
Low Budget +200
malfunctioning +200
Rolling age Roll(1d8)+20:2,+20 Total:22
Scientist free
Animal themed Powers: dung beetle strength -100
Olympian:Aikido &Bartitsu -100
Even if there is no God or Buddha -400
Radical Rides -100
Monster maker -300 discount for scientist
Shotgun free for scientist
The Mad Scientist’s Den -100 discount for scientist
Master Disk -300 discount for scientist
>>
>>53352284
There is Pentakai Bench from King Arthur, only a ten percent share of everyone's abilities but otherwise does what you wish.
>>
>>53352478
The problem exists because people want to out fit themselves and an army, but some won't and I feel the need to try and balance around that.
>>
>>53352453
The jump has, in both perks and items, a wealth of overpriced options. Reducing the prices would be a good idea, filling up those higher price tiers with new and cool stuff would also be good.

>>53352478
I like that she included all the little stuff and basic gear options, sure it should be cheaper and there should be some higher end stuff to buy but it is nice to see someone not ignore the less impressive but still desired items.
>>
>>53352230
>>53352319
Low level hivemind sort of thing.
IIRC Vortigaunts are all sort of innately aware of each other's thoughts and feelings at all times through the Vortessence.
Oh, and there's also the 'break into a time-stop and help break others out of a time-stop and then teleport away' thing they did at the end of HL2.
Like the other anon said, when the Vortigaunts repelled G-Man, they did it by sort of following him in both a Za Warudo he made, and invaded what seemed to be some sort of personal pocket dimension.

Here's G-man stopping time like it's no biggie and whisking Freeman away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHHbv00nR28

And here's the Vortigaunts saving Alyx and busting Freeman out of G-man's lockdown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVxAWMaAAI
>>
File: fire giant king.jpg (193KB, 821x1008px) Image search: [Google]
fire giant king.jpg
193KB, 821x1008px
>>53352283
>twenty generations pass
>your descendants have forgotten the origins of their mysterious powers
>their castles stand proud and tall over a vast kingdom
>in battle, strange spirits visible only to them protect them
>the royal siblings know that it is tradition to marry the strongest bloodlines and produce a child worthy of the Mantle
>the Mantle is the divine birthright, first given by the Goddess to the founder of the line and in each generation passed to the worthiest scion
>the Mantle is the key to Ascension
>the promise and prophecy of the line is that the one who Ascends shall walk the endless paths, revered as a god throughout all lands
>>
>>53352478
>Wanting OC
>>
>>53352519
Completely missing the point.
>>
>>53352380
>you could just throw shit tons of those items into your warehouse or make your own relatively easily
>>53352453
>I just don't care that much about it because
You know, thinking about it, id like a price for the various nuns without equipment that costs RP at all. Lets me afford more of them, so just give them to me naked.
>>
File: 1465516631330.jpg (48KB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
1465516631330.jpg
48KB, 626x348px
>>53352538
Also this

I can add in things like the Ardent Blade and the armor of Saint Kathrine. I'll see what I can dig up

>>53352550
>Lets me afford more of them, so just give them to me naked.
>>
>>53352538
>Wanting boring shit
>>
>>53352514
Not him but suggestions

Separate the Item section and the Army section, with the army's gear being upgrades for the troops. Don't stop jumper from being able to use them but also don't let them buy gear on it's own without a sister to use it.

Make a new item section with a free basic kit (Power Armor, Bolter, etc.) and some of their better but still readily available gear fairly cheap, it is easy enough to get on your own and you are really just paying for CP insurance.

Fill up the higher item price points with some really cool stuff. I would suggest an Ecclesiarchy ship; one that could serve as an order militant's home, base of operation, and house of worship.
>>
>>53352615
sounds rad
>>
>>53352564
>That Pic
I mean I have plenty of Hyperspace Storage in my extra dimensional warehouse, and more than one dabber unit.
why spend Rp on Power armor or Neural Whips (or whatever) when I could just scan them and start an assembly line and use the Rp saved on more actual troops?
Honest Injun. Notice how I _didn't_ post the Italian Guy with the wagging eyebrows? That proves the purity of my intentions!
>>
>>53352623
That's how it is with most item sections.
>>
>>53352622
How about you don't do that and just don't stop us from using the items we buy.
>>
>>53352628
Most item sections don't tell you that if you try to use their items they burn you.
>>
>>53352514
Normally mundane items are bad, but since this is in a build your army just like the game thing, they are not out of place.
>>
>>53352629
I'll do that, but I'll add an item section with special relics
>>
>>53352628
Actually most of my purchases in the Chick Tract jump were the items.
>>
>>53352340
Maybe a Stand? Named 'United We Stand' of course.
>>
>>53352673
That seems like it'd be ridiculously overpowered for a Stand though. I wouldn't feel comfortable making a Stand like that.
>>
>>53352564
Not him but perhaps create an option that gives you some cheap soldiers in the form of some not quite full sisters. You didn't want to let us take the normal fodder troops from a SoB army since they aren't sisters so why not make up some new bottom tier troops in the form of sisters who have yet to become full battle sisters or perhaps some guardswomen who have left the army to follow (and hopefully prove themselves worthy of joining) the proper sisters of battle?

They would fill the units you cut out for being not Sisters with fitting grunt troops. And possibly also create a drawback that makes you start out as one of these grunts trying to prove themselves to the proper sisters.
>>
>>53352681
It's not "overpowered", it's just absurdly meta and shouldn't interact with OOC shit just because. IIRC, Seven Deadly Sins has a perk that does what you're wanting, but it has a very short range.
>>
>>53352531
>the strongest bloodlines just so happen to always be their own siblings
>this seems to be confirmed by the ancient prophecy known only as Onī-chan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne! that the first Ascended One left behind
>>
>>53352702
>but it has a very short range.
I could probably figure out a way to get around that. Thanks.
>>
>>53352706
Holy shit, I haven't laughed like that in a while, thanks Anon!
>>
>>53352622
If you do end up doing the ship I would recommend an inquisitorial Black Ship (Inquisition Strike Cruiser) since the SoB have close ties to the Inquisition and the Ecclesiarchy doesn't actually have a fleet of their own anymore to give one to any SoB orders.

Also any chance of a rosarius option? I saw that they have signet ring pattern ones and a ring with the Sororitas lily on it would be really cool.
>>
>>53352706
It worked for the Egyptians and the Persians.
>>
>>53352749
It's described as a Gorget or amulet that protects from physical and spiritual damage.

I can add a fleur signet to the ring of suffrage
>>
>>53352772
In the Xerios Expedition scenario

>Bio-forged horrors stalked the Bio-forged horrors stalked formerly-bountiful wastelands

Not sure if this is a mistake, just though to point out that you repeated a bit twice.
>>
>>53352793
>being afraid of more terrifying, eldritch xeno scum, local xeno scum tries to repent in the name of the God-Emperor by cutting a deal with local Sororitas branch

I dunno man...might be cool
>>
>>53352764
>it worked for the Egyptians

Didn't they end up with some stunted manlets near the beginning of Roman colonization?
>>
>>53352412
If you're the coordinator, it wouldn't be Jumpchain anymore.

Why couldn't Jumperchain have its own multiplayer mode?
>>
>>53352849
because that's what killed magical realm.
>>
>>53352839
>xenomorphs_riding_tyranids_fleeing_shoggoths.jpg
>>
>>53352864
Bancho, stop talking without knowing what you're trying to reference.
>>
>>53352991
Sorry, I thought they were asking why jumpchain can't have its own multiplayer mode, and that is traditionally the reason
>>
>>53351883
A lot of the perks seem overpriced, weren't they cheaper before?
>>
>>53352844
Yes, but only because they were ruled by Greeks at that point.
>>
File: star_eater_by_son_of_cthulhu.jpg (34KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
star_eater_by_son_of_cthulhu.jpg
34KB, 620x480px
How does one get really, really huge?
>>
Hey, I have a question about the Marvel Magic jump if I take party of worlds for 1000 CP does that give the extra CP to all of them or just one of them? it's hard to interpret.
>>53353066
eclipse phase, sleeve yourself into a space born von Neumann machine Swarm
>>
>>53352550
On the subject of mostly naked warrior women. . .
Warhammer Fantasy: Amazons jump when?
>>
>>53353075
It says each of their CP pools are separate, so probably only one of them.
>>
>>53352622
For one of those more expensive items might I suggest a supply of gear that can be used to equip people you meet later on like sisters of battle? Jumper could make enough themselves but having a supply would be amazing, Jumper's order minoris will be small even compared to the smallest canon Order minoris so equipping other companions and allies in general will be very valuable.
>>
>>53353121
fair enough. What I be better off buying eight instances of an old friend And Another domain Then?
>>
>>53353076
There are Amazons there?
>>
>>53349715
Which sister is tsundere? I must know, for SCIENCE!
>>
>>53351883
Saint Celestine Is really expensive, if she was available with RP she would only cost 100 CP and come with two more sisters as bodyguards.
>>
>>53353155
Yep, half naked warrior women who live in the jungle and use the Lizardmen's skin as clothing. They also have more Old Ones knowledge than the Slann.
>>
Jump #338: Marvel Magic
>Four of Pentacles (Power), reversed: Using your power freely for your own enjoyment and the betterment of others. Letting go and encouraging others to find their own path.
Despite my earlier words... I scrapped and completely rebuilt for this jump. I was going to be a bad person and do bad things. And then it was pointed out that I've lost my way. And that's not wrong. I'll have to pay for that, at least in the short term.
>Age: 12
>Identity: Trickster
Hardly the first time - I distinctly recall being Loki's offspring at least once.
>Race: God (-300)
>Drawbacks: (+1300) Mutated Stomach, Nerves Wrecked, Fool Me Twice, Kid Jumper, Muh Diversity, Journey Into Mystery, To Love In Hell
A hell of a decade coming up and the drawbacks are way worse than I intended before. I'm going to assume that I'm probably some writer's special snowflake, or subbing in for Wesley Crusher - nobody's going to trust me because I'm a kid, and I'm notably weaker because I am a child. Not that I know this, because while I can use my abilities, I have no idea that they're weaker than normal. In addition to that, my hands shake to the point that I'm stuck using a straw if I want to drink, but if I actually WANT to drink anything it had better be magical. Meanwhile the world's gone mad, and I have the feeling that I'm missing someone, and I'll do anything to get them back. Great.
>Sorcerous Schooling: Arcanum Ego (Free, Trickster)
If I am to have magic, I shouldn't need to draw on whatever the local power is - I AM power.
>Elder God Hybrid (1700, God)
>Skyfather (1200, God)
Elder God is strong. Skyfather, too. But both of them? I'm going to assume that the local Gaia had a tryst with... well, I'm honestly probably better off not guessing, if all indications are that I'll eventually have the same level of power as Odin or Zeus.
>Enthralling (Free, Trickster)
At least I have pretty, pretty hair.
>>
>>53353183
>Fool Me Once (Free, Trickster)
This is actually not useful here for the most part, because Fool Me Twice cancels it out for the most part, but at least it helps people give me a FIRST chance. A little.
>Beyond Death (1000, Trickster)
Because I could not stop for Death, she kindly stopped for me. We talk sometimes. She's nice. One of the perks of being what I am now, I suppose. At least she's still sane, but she declined a pod.
>Divine Metals: Adamantine (600)
Ooh, pretty. Liquid gold! And it tastes awesome. Don't tell me that adamantine doesn't fit the terms of Mutated Stomach, now.
>Divine Metals: Uru (Half price, 400)
Also tasty, though you aren't cutting it up with a steak knife.
>Seven League Boots (Free, Trickster)
Well, I suppose they're useful enough.
>Crossing Rings (Free, Trickster)
Nifty. Instant communication.
>All-Black the Necrosword (0)
I've imported the built-up sword of darkness for this, appropriately enough. I think, however, that I'll be favoring my ironwood slugger for the most part.

Disappointingly, I won't be looking for the Infinity Gems here, because I don't think that's even going to cross my mind. Instead, I'm just going to do the same thing that most kids in the Marvelverse do - walk around and get into trouble, and depending on who's doing the writing, either poke holes in malformed logic, or use common sense to look like a stupid kid.
>>
>>53353196
Among the many events while I was here... Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo. Except it doesn't happen because an annoying kid is tagging along behind Tony Stark this week:

"Wait. Bruce Banner isn't the Hulk anymore, right?"
>"Well, yeah, but if he gets irradiated he'll destroy everything."
"But he isn't the Hulk so he won't, and even when he was, he could control it."
>"Someone who could see the future saw it happen!"
"Sooo... change it, right? Easy. Plus precognition is unreliable. They've got radiation meters, right?"
>"We're all going to pile in and arrest Bruce. Get out of the way, kid."
"But even if it happened, you can deal with him. Hulkbuster armor, right? Why are you all preparing for a war?"
>"Because he's the Hulk."
"Okay. Repeat after me: Bruce Banner. Isn't. The Hulk."
>"But he--"
"I SWEAR I'M GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A LITTLE PURSE DOG IF YOU DON'T CEASE YOUR YAPPING, ANTHONY STARK."
>"Look, you stupid kid--"
"ASDFGHJKL."
>"--arf! Bark arf!"
"NOW ALL OF YOU WILL SIT DOWN AND LISTEN OR SWEET CHRISTMAS IT'S GOING TO BE A KENNEL IN HERE."

Bullshit averted, with this and a couple of other things, and as usual it all comes down to a lack of people talking unless forced to. Apparently I'm entitled to flip out once in a while in the storylines, as long as I go to someone else's title next month and make myself look like a fool. Or a glutton. There was an issue where I was on Olympus and was drinking adamantine. Until I spilled it and suddenly there was a golden puddle on the floor. (Hephaestus turned it into a shield before it ALL solidified and saved my ass from everyone being enraged at me for ruining the floor of a temple, and Hera apparently appreciated it, but still. Embarassment.)
>>
>>53353178
>They also have more Old Ones knowledge than the Slann
>The frog master race closest to the Old Ones' image

How?
>>
>>53353165
Yeah but you get to take her with you.

I feel like taking the Saint of Saints away from her duties with effectively the entire Living Saint perk tree is worth 600cp

>>53353164
Amour Soleil
>>
>>53353205
Jane Foster's a bit ridiculous, though. Especially when she knocks out someone who already surrendered. I followed her home, and watched her refuse treatment for the cancer she had. Repeatedly. Which was hilarious.

"Okay, so... I can fix you. Magic. It's simple, hocus pocus and you're set."
>"No. I don't even know how you got in my home."
"I followed you, I saw you looked sick under the hammer's blessing. How about divine intervention?"
>"No, kid. No magic."
"Divine energies aren't the same as thaumaturgy! Ugh, you're as bone headed as Thor himself. You know, a doctor could cut out most of the tumors if you wanted."
>"Are you for real right now?"
"Well, it's not like it's hard. I mean, I could tell them what to do and how. Okay, not that. How about biokinesis? Telling your body to cut off the blood to the tumors, let them die and get flushed out! I've used that before, or at least I think I have."
>"Get out of my house."
"Hey! I'm trying to save your life here--!"
>SLAM.
"Rude. Calm thine tits... just because I'm flat chested..."
>>
Where's Marvel Magic in the drive?
>>
>>53353213
The issue of Mephisto having Gaia, though... well, that really stuck in my craw. And yeah, a lot of what I did was wheeling and dealing (at a twelve year old level, which amused him) to have him let her out every so often, if with an anklet of hellfire, while he had me do things for him. Which accounted for a few times where I was the would-be villain of the issue but it was okay later because I was a kid, or something. Meanwhile despite being let out, Gaia would try to stop me, or mitigate the damage.

This was fine and dandy right up to a point about halfway through where I got her out for a brief period again, and promptly grabbed her, dragged her into the warehouse, and locked the door behind me. The hellfire wasn't kind, but a little bit of work and the rest of my companions working on it, and it was broken. Gaia stayed in the warehouse for the rest of the jump, but I had no such luxury.

One of the edgier moments was an issue near the end of my stay where Mephisto sought to destroy me for my transgressions directly - he'd tried via proxies often enough and not succeeded - and ended up being run through by the black sword. Which screwed with the political landscape of Hell. Which had ripple effects that bounced much further than I expected. But he left me alone, so that was that, if nothing else.

Also apparently a comic book with a twelve year old impaling Satan on an evil sword sold surprisingly well. Let's hear it for being the Wesley.

(I'm never going to live this decade down.)

>>53353216
It's not yet. It's a mostly-done WIP, though.
>>
>>53353206
They were also servants of the Old Ones, only the Amazons were invaded less. While the Lizards had more of it from the start the Amazons lost theirs at a much slower rate.
>>
>>53353231
So do they have a book about them or anything?
>>
>>53353212
Not really, all her powers just make her about as valuable in a fight as a heavy vehicle. If those powers were in jumper's hands directly it might be a different story but they aren't. Also she does not have the whole living saint tree, she has some cool powers but it isn't nearly that much.

She is just a melee beast with a few cool support abilities.
>>
>>53353231
Huh, I could've sworn the big frogs knew the Old Ones personally at least. How powerful is Lord Kroak anyway? Malcador the Sigilite-level? Magnus the Red-level?
>>
>>53353261
I mean, when you put it like that a heavy (by 40K standards) vehicle that's sapient and can do more esoteric shit like laying on hands and doesn't get stuck going up stairs and looks cute in power armour does sound pretty 600 CP-worthy
>>
>>53353261
In the fluff she can do much of the feats in the perks.
>>
>>53353258
Yep, they have their own army book and everything.
>>53353264
Not sure but he sure as shit isn't on the level of Magnus, Magnus is surpassed only by the Emperor, Hive Mind, and Chaos Gods.
>>
>>53353278
How do the Incarnates compare to Magnus? Including Nagash, whose special death magic apparently hurts Chaos extra for some reason?
>>
>>53353206
From Amazons Army Book

For the Slann and the Amazonians alike, the centuries have resulted in the loss of priceless knowledge and technology, yet this decline has been slowed amongst the Amazons. In fact the Amazons have maintained far more knowledge than have the Slann, whose decline has been accelerated by the incursions of the last two centuries.

>>53353288
Magnus is a fuck this planet tier Psyker, there really isn't much in Warhammer Fantasy to compare him to. Also it is a pain in the ass to compare Psykers power levels, let alone cross setting comparisons.
>>
>>53353278
>Warhammer Fantasy: Amazons
Isn't that a fan book? I'm sure I remember a Mordheim warband for Amazons, but I didn't think they had an army book for a long time.
>>
Question if something mentions importing a specific kind of weapon, and you have a weapon that is only sometimes that kind of weapon would it be fair to import it using that import option?
>>
>>53353309
I just checked and you are right, whoops. It is a book made by a group that gathers army books and creates army books for factions that don't have recent ones. I think (hope) they are getting the fluff they put into it from something official.
>>
>>53353344
Got any links? They sound kinda interesting and I'd love to see any other fanbooks.
>>
>>53353353
http://warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com/
Actually I think they may all be fan books, which is disappointing and I need to keep looking to find the books so that I can build with army points options.
>>
>>53353363
Ohooo, thank you.

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!kF4GASgC

Here's a link for the warhammer fantasy armybooks too, since you mention you're looking for em. Unless I'm misunderstanding.
>>
>>53353363
>Cathay, Nippon, Amazons etc
Well, I may need to change a few plans. Ohoho.
>>
Where do I go to pick up easy and safe perpetual motion machines? Preferably somewhere safe.
>>
>>53353275
Not really, not when you have the army builder around. Though she is 400 not 600 at the moment.

Everything outside of the army builder is kind of overpriced actually.
>>
>>53353391
Invader Zim
>>
>>53353379
Thanks, that is exactly what I have been looking for!
>>
>>53353344
Just saying I've got nothing against an Amazons or whatever jump, just wanted to be clear that it's a fanbook, so claims of 'more old ones stuff than slann' should be taken with that in mind.
>>
>>53353391
Mana Khemia has a turnkey that goes forever, and a gearbox that somehow is powered by having a lot of gears.
>>
>>53353391
discworld surprisingly enough . Good luck getting them from the Dwarves though
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.8.pdf (809KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.8.pdf
809KB, 1x1px
Alright

Edition .8

>RP Item descriptions - Done
>Removed the "You can't use RP weapons" bs
>Added some items. I'd still like something to give people on the Xeiros expedition
>Think I did those edits

Not sure about the price of the black ship though, But most of you probably have a Light of Terra
>>
>>53353465
More 40K ships are always good. Not the most effective vessels but they look incredible and make excellent building platforms.
>>
>>53353465
Price is fine, the Cain jump had a cruiser last time we saw it for 400/800 so 600 should be fine if there aren't any discounts.
>>
>>53353465
Shouldn't melta bomb be plural?
>>
Is there any way to awaken MtA style magic in people?
>>
>>53353465
I know this sounds slightly heretical but could my relic armor not be gold? Gold is nice but I would prefer the black and silver I intend for the rest of my order minoris.
>>
>>53353541
Path of Magic from Justice League Dark does that sort of thing. Numerlogic Sorcerous Tutelage from Sidereals, the Gulug Stone from FF9 and that one perk from FFX that jacks up people with pyreflies as well.
>>
>>53353576
I meant to remove that

>>53353539
done
>>
>>53353465
how big is the blackship? I know cruisers tend to be around 5km or so.
>>
>>53353611
They look to be about the size of a light or escort cruiser, so a bit smaller than that.

I don't know the exact size
>>
>>53353611
Inquisitor black ships are a cross between a cruiser and a strike cruiser, they are potent ships but have certain issues.
>>
>>53353331

Yes it should be able too
>>
>>53353611
They are basicly Strike Cruisers the size of regular cruisers (so a bit bigger than the standard strike cruisers) they are meant for hunting heretics, carrying the deathwatch, and/or being an inquisitor's penis. They also have no external lights which has a few benifits (makes them either look cool or hard to see) and a few drawbacks (external lights help avoid extremly expesive starship wrecks).
>>
File: Nun.jpg (26KB, 600x233px) Image search: [Google]
Nun.jpg
26KB, 600x233px
>>53353465

Would it be alright If I gave them new uniforms for their new jobs after the jumps,
Since they do follow whatever ideology I follow right?
>>
>>53353772

Nunjas, the deadliest of assassins. Only thing wrong with that pic is they aren't carrying bladed rulers and spiked paddles, the superior implements for divine punishment in the service of their lord.
>>
>>53353772
Go nuts

You can take a set of shield robes for each of them if you want, and the colours are completely up to you
>>
>>53353261
Stop treating waifus like vehicles.
>>
File: Nun Blushing.gif (971KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nun Blushing.gif
971KB, 400x300px
>>53353788
>Nunjas, the deadliest of assassins. Only thing wrong with that pic is they aren't carrying bladed rulers and spiked paddles, the superior implements for divine punishment in the service of their lord.

Rulers are for when they are guiding and protecting the children at the orphanage from the wrong path and machine guns and swords are for protecting my orphanage from the enemy.

>>53353791
>Go nuts
>You can take a set of shield robes for each of them if you want, and the colours are completely up to you

Thanks again Strike-chan, and really this a great jump and you've been very receptive to feedback and you've put a lot of work into this so thank you for your hard work
>>
Hopefully someone updates Magi and Toriko
>>
>>53353076
Don't they have like, a single unit and its associated lore? They're not like Kislev or most of the other human factions where they were once a core army or at least GOT an army or played heavily into the side games. They're background.
>>
>>53353788
Maybe the reserve those weapons for higher level heretics?
>>
>>53353846
Get fucked shitposter
>>
>>53353835
Have you heard of Kantai Collection?
>>
>>53353720
>>53353331
Follow up question if that weapon is also sometimes a energy gun would the enchantments and empowerments that the import option gives it also apply to its energy blasts?
>>
>>53353867
No anon, that's treating vehicles like waifus.
>>
>>53353869
>Follow up question if that weapon is also sometimes a energy gun would the enchantments and empowerments that the import option gives it also apply to its energy blasts?

That's how I'd like to think when I use imprts like that
>>
>>53353465
We can still get the free items without doing the scenario, right?

>Praesidium Proteciva
*Protectiva

Also, why is taking the Orders Militant still 100cp instead of free like the other Orders, now that they don't even get their equipment free anymore?
>>
>>53353857
Not that same anon, but those settings had changed a lot since their jumps were made. Sailor Moon for exampled turn out pretty great after its update.
>>
I'm bored. I'm going to start a generics only roll chain. Anyone mind throwing out a few suggestions?
>>
>>53353889
>Not that same anon
Lying shitposter.

For those unaware, Sailor Moon had permission to be replaced. Magi and Toriko do not. That means they can't be touched.
>>
>>53353898
Girl-Cha
Foodfight
Johnny Test
The Room
Garzey's Wing
Hellblazer
>>
>>53353898

Light of Terra all drawbacks
>>
>>53353888
Oh is it?
I might have been editing an older version this whole time. God I hope it wasn't too outdated.

They do get free equipment still. Check out the table at the top of the war gear section.
>>
>>53353908
>>53353909
>generics only
Do you guys just sit in the thread all day waiting for someone to start a rollchain so you can sabotage it?
>>
>>53353835
I will ride my waifu as much as I want, thank you very much.
>>
>>53353918
Yes. If you roll for your chain, you deserve it. Fuck you.
>>
>>53353205
>Wait. Bruce Banner isn't the Hulk anymore, right?"
>>"Well, yeah, but if he gets irradiated he'll destroy everything."
>"But he isn't the Hulk so he won't, and even when he was, he could control it."
Wait, Civil War 2 was about the fact that the Hulk was depowered and they were afraid of the off chance that he might get powers again? Even though he's saved the world as many or more times than Tony ever has?
>>
>>53353903
Is permission giver still around, or are there any news?
>>
>>53353916
Ah, right. Apologies, I must've missed that going through those sections.

Now to see if there's anything justifying not just spending my RP solely on more Sisters...
>>
>>53354017
Wild Card (Magi) and Toriko are both still around. I think Toriko was planning on updating it anyway?
>>
>>53354029
>Wild Card (Magi) and Toriko are both still around. I think Toriko was planning on updating it anyway?

thanks for the information
>>
File: DD3_Four_SS.png (642KB, 1276x540px) Image search: [Google]
DD3_Four_SS.png
642KB, 1276x540px
Soooo kinda bad news? Maybe good news?

Basically, after seeing all those fanmade warhammer armies, I've had a good think about my current claims and whether I have too much or not. Conclusion I came to? Not too much for me to handle, but one of those jumps is something I should be more honest about and open up for others to do.

So. Konosuba. Not saying I ain't gonna eventually make it. But if anyone wants a crack at it, I'm relinquishing (Ain't that a great word) my claim on it. I could probs make a great jump with it with just what I have seen/read...but my own desires mean I couldn't stand making anything without reading all the source material. And given how erratic my reading speed can be (Might read two LNs in a day, might take me a week or two or three to read another volume). So I've realised that it'd be better to give a chance for someone else to make it.

If no one else does, I'll eventually get one out. But I don't think it's fair to hold it back because of my weird reading speed. Other stuff? Fully familiar with, just takes time to write up and so everything else is still on track, but with this, I think this is the better option.
>>
>>53354105
I didn't even know you had it claimed desu.
>>
>>53353465
...So is there any reason to upgrade things like the Battle Sisters Squad with more members? Considering we're not limited by the game.

Considering it'd be 60rp to get 5 more member, or 60rp to get an new squad with 5 member (of which one is a Sister Superior)?

Also, it's amusing to see that the Retributors are supposedly a heavy weapons squad (and the Dominion Squad to a lesser extent, with the special weapons mention), but they don't actually get any different weapons from the basic Battle Sisters without splurging on upgrades.
>>
>>53354105
Fair enough.

So uh-what was next on your Warhammer Fantasy jump binge again?
>>
Way is Tron on the drive? I've seen people in the thread say that it wasn't actually accepted several times.
>>
Didn't someone make an Orc/Ork jump recently? I cannot seem to remember.
>>
>>53354192
Vampire Counts. Going really well too, there are soooo many cool things in this army.

I'm going to be doing a bunch of the fanmade ones now too.
>>
>>53354189
>So is there any reason to upgrade things like the Battle Sisters Squad with more members?

I don't see any really

>Also, it's amusing to see that the Retributors are supposedly a heavy weapons squad (and the Dominion Squad to a lesser extent, with the special weapons mention), but they don't actually get any different weapons from the basic Battle Sisters without splurging on upgrades.
>>
>>53352096
Postmodernism go and stay go
>>
>>53354198
It is? It shouldn't be, that faggot who keeps mass uploading shit must be up to his old tricks.

ATTENTION BRUTUS: Pls remove Tron at your earliest convenience
>>
>>53354198
>>53354258
What's wrong with with it?
>>
>>53354242
So are the powers that Sisters and especially Living Saints have basically Sorcery that calls on the Emperor instead of demons and Chaos Gods?
>>
File: BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg (11KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg
11KB, 191x264px
>>53354280
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Living_Saint

Basically
>>
>>53354268
Been ages and I haven't had the heart to remember all of it because trying to critique turned out to be futile but broadly speaking from the last draft I remember:

>lots of OC
>description didn't actually say much about Tron
>drawbacks were too generous, and most of them amounted to a bunch of time extentions
>>
>>53354268
Actually hold up-found the latest draft he posted:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52963687/#52964175
>>
>>53354268
There was and still are a bunch of infinite growth perks in it.
>>
>>53354294
Thanks.

How do the Sisters feel about normal Psykers?
>>
>>53353465
Must... resist... urge... to... take 90 squads of Sisters to have 450 Sororitas following me around.
>>
>>53354320
The standard Imperium line. The order doesn't allow them into their ranks, but they can use them as auxiliaries. If they find any unsanctioned ones they either exterminate them or call the blackships, depending on the threat they pose
>>
>>53354320
you mean you sanctioned Psykers right? because if a Psyker is Not sanctioned They will either ship them off to be sanctioned or shoot him in the head before demons start manifesting
>>
>>53353903
>Lying shitposter.
I would reply to that, but it's kind of pointless.

> Magi and Toriko do not. That means they can't be touched.
So? I never said that they should get updated by someone that isn't their author. Wasn't Toriko anon planning on doing it?

Just saying that updates would be nice. But hey, don't let me get in your way of extra salt with your morning coffee.

Wild_Card's jump on the other hand... Well, let's not dig into that.
>>
>>53354410
Here's my Marvel Magic Build
https://pastebin.com/a80dus74
>>
>>53353898
Western, Horror, Medical Drama, Sitcoms.
>>
>>53354461
Fast Food Restaurant
>>
Seeing as I appear to have addressed all issues people had with my Sesame Street jump, I have uploaded it onto the Google Drive. If there is anything else I should have changed, please let me know as soon as possible.
>>
>>53354492
Post it to the thread first.
>>
>>53353075
Just the first one. That's what I meant by their CP pools being seperate.

>>53353205
Well. Congratulations. You actually found a way to make Tony more annoying. I'm impressed.

>>53354423
Neat.
>>
What jumps do I need to/should I take before Worm?
>>
File: Sesame Street.pdf (406KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sesame Street.pdf
406KB, 1x1px
>>53354521
Okay, then, here it is again. Is it good now?
>>
>>53354620
Yes.
>>
>>53354567
so what kind of benchmarks should I go with the Elder God hybrid boosted domains? because I'm still a little fuzzy on what time,social change and the eclipse Would grant me. also was >>53353887 and >>53353720 correct about import stuff?
>>
>>53354357
Regarding that bit in the notes about LS and Logos, are we talking the Classical Greek sense or the Gnostic sense, or something else. . . been watching Peterson lately, have we?
>>
>>53354741
He makes a lot of sense alright? I've always hated communists anyway, and now I can articulate that better.

I don't think they are all dissimilar. But basically truth, reason, logic, discourse.
>>
File: Crona 22.jpg (192KB, 850x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 22.jpg
192KB, 850x1223px
Hey, so I was wondering, does anyone know some Jumps besides the Light of Terra with big ships that carry over between Jumps? I've been thinking about it for a while in my own chain since I want a consistent yet mobile home for myself and companions that isn't the warehouse, since the warehouse is kinda shit for scenery on its own and better off as a carry around vault than a living space. I'm also kinda curious if there are any other options though before I put all my eggs in one basket when I could have put them in different, nicer basket that fits what I'm wanting better.
>>
>>53354598
None. You can survive it jump 1 if you use meta knowledge and pick up Communication Skills.
Thread posts: 526
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.