[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half-Life Tabletop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is there a Half-Life tabletop setting? I've been searching for a while and they're either incomplete or deleted.
>>
>>53337749
Just read some HL2 wikis and run it in a system that handles realistic near-future combat.
>>
>>53337882
Hm, any suggestions?
>>
>>53338018
It'd be easy enough to do in GURPS, or Savage Worlds if you prefer more pulpy action and less crunch. Fate's a possibility if you're more of a story guy.
>>
>>53337749
I can actually see this working really well. The first act of the campaign you set in Black Mesa, the players are security guards, scientists and other workers and their only goal is to get the hell out. Then the next act they're part of the resistance against the Combine in City 14 or wherever. Just avoid actually encountering any of the main characters from the games and you should be fine.
>>
>>53338291 Still hasn't decided on something to mish-mash into Half-Life.
>>
So, does anyone know how a good setting with vehicles that I can mash with Half-Life?
>>
>>53338646
Genuinely not sure what you're asking for here. The Half Life setting already has vehicles in it. If you're asking about rules, >>53338034 has some ideas. I'd personally recommend Delta Green.
>>
>>53338291
Friends liked the idea, thanks Anon.
>>
>>53338291
Yeah, now that I think about it, a campaign based on escaping from a Black Mesa expy would probably be the closest you could get to an extended dungeon crawl in a modern setting. That would be really fun to play or run.
>>
File: 1469065248279.jpg (64KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1469065248279.jpg
64KB, 1024x656px
>>53337749
I've been entertaining the idea of using Mythras/RQ6 and sending Valhalla-agents to investigate the massive transdimensional energies suddenly lighting up a hitherto unknown parallel.
>>
First session tomorrow, will post results if this thread is alive then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.