[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All this time I thought they were Wrong, but everything they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: LostJedi-KOTOR2.jpg (295KB, 1024x544px) Image search: [Google]
LostJedi-KOTOR2.jpg
295KB, 1024x544px
All this time I thought they were Wrong, but everything they have said and done was the correct choice.

Anymore examples where the so-called Bad guys were right and did nothing wrong?
>>
They cast you out of order because they were afraid.
>>
>>53328895

They were right to be.
>>
>>53328877
They were traitors who shirked their duty to protect Republic.
>>
>>53328916
Yet they lacked the resolve to end the threat, though they saw the death of the force in the exile. They could not abide either option and turned to apathy, letting the exile go on his way. That apathy would be their deaths.
>>
>>53328895
They cast out the exile because he was a Sith all but in name.
Went to war for Unlimited power.
Unleashed the Mass-Shadow Generator to become a wound in the Force.
Apprentice himself with the Dark Lord of the Sith Traya: Lord of Betrayal and corrupting the Jedi Teaching with her Philosophy.
They could have prevented it all had they just killed him, but alas they were True Jedi and they do not kill prisoners.
>>
>>53328877
They hid and watched as the sith took over the galaxy, killing all of the jedi and imposing their will upon the masses. The one true job of the jedi, to protect people from the sith and they failed on all counts.
>>
Also they lied when they said there was no reason to exile the exile other than because he had followed Revan to war
>>
>>53329102
They had a good reason for their action
>>
>>53328877
Do mean in video games, or traditional games?
>>
>>53329821
Both
>>
>>53329773

Everyone has good reason for their actions. Sit down with Hitler and ask him why he did what he did, and he'll talk your ear off about his compelling reasons. If you judge people by their intentions, you will never be able to make decisions about anything for all intentions are good.

No, the only standard is results. The thing that you actually do.

The thing that they actually did was let the galaxy burn. On multiple occasions, even.
>>
>>53329055
>Went to war for Unlimited power.

That might be why your Exile went to war, but it's not why mine did. Mine with to war to save lives, the way a Jedi was supposed to.
>>
>>53330392
>the way a Jedi was supposed to.
Jedi Are also supposed to Obey the Jedi Council and yet they did nothing but Disobey them
>>
>>53330431
Are they? I don't see any mention of a Jedi Council in the Jedi Code anywhere.

Besides, if the Jedi Council and the other Jedi had gone to fight the Mandalorians with the Revanchists, then maybe the Revanchists would have had older, more experienced Jedi when they were needed to help deal with some of the Sith stuff the Revanchists found fighting the Mandalorians. And there would have been enough Jedi to properly fight the Mandalorians in a way that wasn't a desperate battle every time.

If the Jedi as a whole had fought, there wouldn't have needed to be a Mass-Shadow Generator.
>>
File: Lorgar_Aurelian_sketch.png (126KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
Lorgar_Aurelian_sketch.png
126KB, 250x222px
>>53328877
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.