[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo TTRPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: star platinum.jpg (15KB, 236x293px) Image search: [Google]
star platinum.jpg
15KB, 236x293px
I've heard /tg/'s had some drama with jojo threads in the past, but hopefully we can still have them occasionally because I need one right now.
I'm gonna be running a JoJo campaign for my group, but could use suggestions on what system to use, how to go about it in general.
Go ahead and post ideas for stands, stand users, plots and or locations/points in time that would make good parts if you like
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>53319862
「Linked Horizon」has two modes: 「Support and Bolster」and 「Self Sacrifice」

The first permeates the air with energy and gives all allies (Stand users and Stands) within 100 ft of the Stand user a Regeneration passive ability, an Energizing passive ability as well as an increase to Dexterity/Agility (speed) and Constitution (durability).

「Self Sacrifice」Boosts the power of the stand and stand user considerabily by two, five or even ten times. They acquire Regeneration and Energizing passive abilities as if under the effect of 「Support and Bolster」as well as an increase to all abilities by two, five or ten times. The 「Sacrifice」comes when, after a fight, the Stand user will become extremely tired and probably fall asleep if he multiplied his power by five or ten times: he will be sleeping for the duration of the time he spent in this mode multiplied by four, ten or twenty respectively.

Stats:
-Destructive power (B)
-Speed (B)
-Range (C)
-Precision (A)
-Development Potential (A)
>>
>>53319862
>what system to use.
I recommend Mutants and Masterminds 3e.

Or GURPS
>>
>>53320284
>>53319862
Has anyone had any luck with any of the systems designed specifically for JoJo?
>>
>>53320632
Haven't played any yet so I can't say
>>
>>53319862
I'm thinking of running a JoJo campaign as well. The biggest problem regarding it is the story -I could literally make up the rules as we go along otherwise. But it's of course extremely important that characters' Stands harmonize with the story and the opposing Stands. And it's difficult to craft Stands from 0 and make them at least acceptably close to Araki quality.
>>53320632
What are those systems?
>>
It would take some prep work, but I actually think you'd get the best end results doing Jojo in Wild Talents. Due to the relative complexity of all that's happening in Jojo, that prep work would be extensive but it would be a fun experiment.
>>
File: JoJo RPG.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo RPG.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>53321221
Not OP, but I have this.
>>
There's an unofficial FATE module

I've got it and I'd upload it but it's large and my connection is slow; capcha times out before its done
>>
>>53323063
Use Legacy capchka in the site settings
>>
[Superbeast]
Type: Manifest/Bond
User: Unknown

Power: B
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: D
Development: C

[Superbeast] is an animalistic stand that takes the appearance of various creatures in disrepair. Its body is covered in metal looking plates, with open areas exposing matted black and grey fur, with a gaping open ribcage and hanging entrails underneath.

The stand activates only when the user is asleep, and is activated unconsciously. Upon activating, [Superbeast] will seek out both a specified target (designated by its user's unconsious will) for its attack and a nearby mamalian or avian animal that has some form of epidermal injury. [Superbeast] will then enter the wound to bond with the animal, and begin to transform it. Transformed animals grow almost twice as large in size and gain horrible disheveled appearances depending on the animal bound to. Damage to the possessed creature will not reflect onto [Superbeast] or the user unless that damage is from a Stand attack, but will injure the body itself. Uppon death of either the target or the possessed body, [Superbeast] will leave the animal behind, resulting in death of the body if not already killed. It will then return to its user, who will experience dreams of these events varying in clarity.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.