[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 39

File: c12df56c13d1469055695dbfb071edcd.jpg (660KB, 1046x1292px) Image search: [Google]
c12df56c13d1469055695dbfb071edcd.jpg
660KB, 1046x1292px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

How does your character treat snooty nobles? What if your character has to take a quest from them?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53316006
>>
Honest question from a newfag to /pfg/. Why are the OPs always anime?
>>
>>53319192
Out of all forms of art, anime is the best possible representation of PFG.
>>
>>53319192
Because some animeposter keeps getting to the fucking thread before the actual posters do. Its a falseflag and its working.
>>
>>53319192
Because /pfg/ is terrible.
>>
>>53319192
We got a very dedicated anime poster, I don't really care at this point as long as they wait till page 8/9 which they fuckin DON'T SOMETIMES
>>
>>53319192
This >>53319215
>>
File: 1377920616455.jpg (69KB, 966x596px) Image search: [Google]
1377920616455.jpg
69KB, 966x596px
Asking again; A small handheld double hackbut as a wizard's arcane bound weapon? Is it legit? Is it "worth" going for? How might a wizard utilize such an egregious weapon?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 213x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 213x214px
>>53319192
Anime website
>>
>>53319476
Its not legit, worth going for, good, or anything valuable, its an idea so stupid that the reason you didn't get a response the first time is that its such a retarded plan it barely merits a response.
>>
>>53319476
Well, if you can somehow get proficiency in it, but they are not usually small of handheld, thats the idea. Otherwise its just a musket
>>
>>53319476
I know you're thinking you're being clever because you won't have to go prone to use the Hackbut, but you will

"A Large or larger creature can fire a double hackbut one size smaller than it is without its mounting as a normal two-handed weapon and without the danger of being knocked prone, but takes the normal penalty for firing an inappropriately sized weapon."

You are not Large or Larger.
>>
http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/storyteller

>Legend of Old (Su): At 3rd level, the storyteller can summon a legendary figure from the tales of old. The storyteller selects a particular figure that remains constant throughout his adventures. The legendary hero takes the form of a character of any class, whose level is equal to the storytellers level +2. The storyteller can only call upon the power of the legendary figure for so long. At 3rd level, he can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to 8 + his Charisma modifier. At each level after 3rd a storyteller can use legend of old for 2 additional rounds per day.

How OP is this?
>>
>>53319539
Are there more than 12 combat rounds in a day? It may as well just be "at 3rd level, you become two levels higher than your party and stay there".
>>
>>53319518
>>53319505
Aaah I see, im just being dumb then.
>>
>>53319539
I was looking for this feat. A guy was here looking for some way to get characters from paintings to come to life.
>>
Would you need Quick Draw for improvised weapons?
>>
>>53319561
It's a bard archetype dude, not a feat
>>
>>53319606
If you carry them on you. Picking up an object is a standard action. Sometimes you can get away with it if you have a prehensile tail
>>
>>53319539
It's nothing to sneeze at, but it depends on how much fighting there is and if you want to burn feats on extra performance (which it does qualify for with "Legend of old is treated as bardic performance for the purposes of feats, abilities, effects, and the like that affect bardic performance.")
>>
>>53319617
I'm just thinking like, if I'm carrying them around, and use them for a thrown weapon build, i would probably need quickdraw, unless I can argue that they're functionally similar to Darts or Shuriken.
>>
>>53319539
>>53319629
One more thing, the book itself DOES give a "Hey, user/Gm beware" with this one. Which is something to note.
>>
>>53319631
Nah, thats one of the main things with shuriken. They can be pretty much any small pieces of metal.

You would probably need quickdraw to get any good use out of improvised throwing weapons
>>
>>53319658
Darts work the same way, they're thrown ammunition

But yeah, probably need quickdraw
>>
>>53319215

A false flag would mean that whomever is doing this is doing so under orders from, say, mods who would remove threads for it, so as to allow them to fabricate the excuse needed to ban the threads outright.

If you're an American, you should know False Flag operations better than fucking anyone, you've got agencies entirely dedicated to performing them.

Also OP's picture should have been holding a pregnancy test.
>>
>GM has eldritch thing try and speak to us
>is apparently when stated an incorporeal creature with teleport at will and shit
>the party is out camping as we're trying to pass over a mountain
>I'm going hunting to get us food (playing a ranger)
>down two deer
>as I get closer the deer start to fall apart, like hunks of meat just losing cohesion
>meat and bones start strapping themselves together into a T posing guy
>GM has me make a fort and will save
>fail both
>go temporarily blind and deaf as all the blood vessel in them pop
>get just constant screaming in my brain that causes me to just roll around on the ground
>stops
>hearing and eyesight suddenly restored
>it does it again
>pass fort save this time so I watch him
>it's just a completely naked/hairless dude staring at me
>rapidly changes through different noises
>including just echoing my own scream
>I begin shouting at it
>it begins repeating what I shout faster/slower
>I get up and start backing away
>stop T posing and touches down, walks towards me
>opens it's mouth to speak
>see it has no back of throat, the mouth just kind of stops, can all see his nostrils are capped basically
>session ends with the thing following me back to camp and sitting/listing to us talk about it

The fuck was it?
>>
I want to play around with throwing weapons+ thrashing dragon.

How do I make having multiple enchanted throwing weapons economically viable?
>>
Something bugs me, how much does killing a non-native outsider outside their home plane matter anyway? Is it just a minor inconvenience or what?

While it is cathartic murdering evil bastard demons or devils, I really wonder if its just a hollow victory or not
>>
>>53320590
Depends if they're Summoned or Called

If they're Summoned, then they only kinda-existed on your plane, and just poof back, if I recall.

If they're CALLED, then they can actually be killed dead proper.

If I remember right anyway.
>>
>>53320651
Well, in my context, I think they were called given that two demons assaulted my party for god knows what kind of nefarious reasons after a really long trek following us through a desert.

I dont think thats generally the signs of summoned demons
>>
>>53320590
Depends on a lot of factors.
For demons and devils it is a temporary setback (to them) since they reform eventually. For their slayer, assuming they reside in the primary material plane then it is still quite a victory due to a number of things. For one, Devils and Demons technically have better things to do, and the primary material plane is often seen as a place for small fry who can't cut it in the big fire. The second is that it takes quite a bit of effort (or outside aid) for an outsider to enter the primary material plane, so not only did you banish them and wreck their (small time) plans, but you also showed them that its worth way more effort than it should be.

So, chances are, they take a while to reform and probably won't come back or, even if they did, they'll probably look for an easier gig somewhere else in the material plane if they ever do choose to try again.

tl;dr: Its basically equivalent to going through all the effort of jumping the border just so you can take a sub-minimum wage job picking oranges. So when the feds start involving themselves then maybe try crossing a different border (maybe a snowy one with a more faggoty PM).
>>
>>53319187
The simple answer to that first one is "As little as possible." They disgust him, but they've got their uses.

As to the second, yes, as long as it pays well and he's got some assurance they'll actually deliver payment.
>>
>>53320744
You're thinking of 3e. If an outsider shifts or is called to another plane they still die for real, there's no reforming for them in Pathfinder.
>>
>>53320812
Tell that to the kyton who fight to the death knowing full well that they'll reform in no time at all.
>>
File: 1431647033561.jpg (98KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431647033561.jpg
98KB, 499x480px
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljtw?Wess-Last-Words

Is this the beginning of the end? Again?
>>
>>53320812
Either way, its a victory nonetheless

If 3e, what anon mentioned, if PF, well, you just showed said outsider the consequences of messing with mortals, especially if he was an uppity one

The demons that my party murdered did things like molest a female party member and also trolled us with at-will greater teleports

A few crits later and they probably thought its way too late to change their mind
>>
>>53320841
Interesting.
>>
What class is the best at fucking people up without any magic? PoW is on the table
>>
>>53321113
ranged? melee? single target? multitarget? AoE?
>>
What do you want to do? Kill people? Pick a PoW class and be done with it

Its not like optimizing to kill is hard in Pathfinder for fucks sake
>>
Now that QANON x Wist is confirmed canon, who do we ship next? Gareth x Jolly? Wubu x Maxsleep? Rory x Vult?
>>
>>53321155
You x your right hand
>>
>>53321119
I wanna cut people in half with a big fucking sword
>>
>>53321164
B-but anon! I'm left handed!
>>
>>53321166
*sigh*
OD/ZS Warder then, like all the others.
>>
File: slut in glasses.jpg (136KB, 1132x638px) Image search: [Google]
slut in glasses.jpg
136KB, 1132x638px
>>53321178
THAT CHEATING WHORE!
>>
>>53321166
OD/ZS warder, take a ticket.
>>
>>53321155
We can only ship two cute people
>>
>>53321166
Warder (ZS), Paladin, Barbarian and Fighter (Two-Handed!)
>>
>>53321178
Thats why you use Righty, its the 'stranger'
>>
>>53321166
OD/ZS warder archetypes. Now Serving #9999
>>
>>53321196
Wubu and Broodie, then?
>>
Is Ensoulement of the Flower Court Gestalt?
>>
>>53319187
All nobles in setting are animal eared and tailed lolis.
Those they favor receive sawasawa, and if they kusukusu while dokidoki they may event be allowed to munyumunyu and mofumofu.
>>
>>53321227
no
>>
>>53321222
I don't think they even run in the same circles.
>>
>>53321155
>>53321155
>Rory x Vult
Fucking amazing
>>
>>53321254
Fuck off Rory
>>
Would you play in a campaign that requires all the players to take the same class? What if it allowed you to multiclass later? Or if it was gestalt?
>>
>>53321269
If one half of the Gestalt was Vigilante, and LV and LV:V was allowed, yes
>>
Why does /tg/ hate us?
>>
>>53321340
because we deserve hate
>>
>>53321256
t. Rory
>>
>>53321222
Observations suggest

RgPl x Broodie is the new OTP
>>
>>53321340

Degeneracy, dueling generals, a thorny, insular culture, and anime.

We deserve it because we are the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>53321273
What if the other half was avowed
>>
>>53321360
ehh
>>
>>53321207
Okay, I've never looked into it, but I know the general opinion of it.

What if I shifted to more of a dueling desire? Built for 1v1 battles of honor? Is it still the same class?
>>
>>53321379
Yes.
>>
>>53321254
Rory could only hope

Speaking of which, did we ever get last nights greentexts?
>>
>>53321236
Then why is everyone listing two classes?
>>
>>53321356
Interesting...
RgPl always seemed really into Wist, and QANON into RgPl, so I've always thought we were looking at a love triangle. So this whole thing has taken me by total surprise.
>>
>>53321394
fucking retards i'm guessing because that game doesn't say 'gestalt' under char gen
>>
>>53321396
We have to go deeper
>>
>>53321396
Maybe Broodie is the rebound?
>>
File: 1449125845116.png (692KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449125845116.png
692KB, 963x720px
>>53321394
>Ichabod
Hidden Blade is the archetype for UnRogue, you idiot
>WIP fuccboi
He's listing elements for his Kinny
>Derrin
Multiclass? Not sure about how good Bard/Paladin is
>Mazdak
Fighter/Ranger, guessing multiclass too?
>Aeldrannas
Just like Ichabod, Discordant Crusader is an archetype for Zealot.
2 out of 5 have two classes listed.
>>
>>53321393
Fuck, I fell asleep after cuteposting all night!. I'll finish today
>>
>>53321155
I wanna get shipped with somebody!
>>
>>53321360
Oh my god I would love that, I've been coming up with an excuse to have a half-Avowed for a while now.
>>
>>53321426
Me x You
>>
>>53321441
!
Truly, Anon? 'Tis a most splendid elixir, Love, which astounds the senses and ennobles the soul!
>>
>>53321441
Don't you me Me x (you)?
>>
>>53321421
So is Vult part of the cute posting? Or just enabling it between the players? Which is preferable?
>>
>>53321524
Vult does both, but I was cuteposting with someone else way too late for a different game!
>>
>>53321524

He's too autistic to cutepost.
>>
>>53321582
>>53321553
Really makes the synapses jolt
>>
>>53320436
2 two daggers with +1 Returning and Quick Draw feat.
>>
>tfw you realize something about the numbers behind the system, find a pattern you didn't know existed

The EXP reward for an encounter of a given CR starts at 400 for CR 1, then increases by 200 at CR 2 and CR 3, then 400 at CR 4 and CR 5, then 800 at CR 6 and CR 7, and so on, with the amount of EXP added being doubled every even CR number. Figuring this out is great, because it means I can calculate EXP and CR in my head now, without having to reference the books or PFSRD!
>>
>>53321736
But then you realise that determining the CR for any encounter is always a ballpark figure based on how they mesh with the party, the environment and the circumstances.
>>
Don't mind me, I'm just taking the time to build awareness of the game I'm offering.

Seeking players!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands
>>
>>53321757
No, I realized that long ago, but that was always something that could be done in my head.

The whole reason this excites me is because I do a lot of brainstorming for my games at work and being able to do more of the hard numbers in my head means I can do more brainstorming at work (where I don't have internet access or much time to sift through books on break).

Just the other day, I made a map of a dungeon while I was on break at work and just left red X's in a few places with notes about what kind of enemies should be there. Now that I can do CR and EXP calculations in my head, I don't need to be at my computer to figure out how many minions of level X can accompany the enemy wizard of level Y to equal a CR of Z. It's just a handy convenience.
>>
It's too bad Dervish Defender doesn't work with scimitars. I wanted to make a worshipper of Sarenrae.
>>
>>53321762
I'll apply next week! It sounds fun!
>>
File: dancecolette.jpg (513KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dancecolette.jpg
513KB, 960x1280px
>>53321762
Can I play Colette if this is Tales of Symphonia?
>>
>>53321878
Can't it though. Just use prodigious TWF.
>>
>>53321913

I am too old and lame to know about Tales games.

Show me what you've got, though.
>>
>>53321916
Oh, I mean it can be wielded. However, the AC boosting class feature only works with weapons that are from light blade, double, or close weapon groups.
>>
>>53321928
Doesn't Prodigious Two Weapon Fighting turn Scimitars into Light Weapons for your purposes or is that stupendous strength I'm thinking of?
>>
>>53321509
Truly, Tis. Love is brilliant. Beautiful. It drives some to the point of obsession, chasing the charms of another, an endless quest many find fruitless. But not I, for I found you!
>>
>>53321973
PTWF just lets you use one-handed weapon on your off-hand without penalties.
>>
>Flower Court is more Arthurian legend than Game of Thrones

Green Knight WHEN? Sir Balin WHEN?
>>
>>53321991
Sir Balin is just a Barbarian who people assume to be LG.
>>
>>53320091
FUCKING KILL THIS THING
>>
How much of a dick move would it be to give the barbarians my PCs are fighting in the Land of the Linnorm Kings as many Linnorm Death Curse rage powers as they can have?
>>
>>53322043
Sir Balin did nothing wrong, he a good boy, the Dolorous Stroke was an inside job.
>>
>>53322105
That's a supreme dick move, mostly because Linnorm Death Curse rage powers imply a direct or familial connection to Linnorm fighting, which is rare to the extreme in the region.
>>
>>53322105

Do it.

AND HAVE THEM CONSTANTLY TAUNT THE PCS.

"HA! YOU KILLED FRANK! YOU'RE FUCKED NOW!"
>>
>>53321981
Post not such frivolity in this fair thread. Nay, to thine paramour issue a PM!
Leave us instead to debate grace against thews!
>>
>>53322192
What's really amusing is that even though barbarians of this tribe (well, cult actually) have been recurring opponents for the PCs, in this particular upcoming session the PCs will be fighting them in a magical cave that gives people random curses just for wandering inside. Most of those curses are harmless annoyances though, like no longer being able to see a particular color or your favorite food tasting like shit. Only a few of the curses will actually mechanically hinder the PCs if they catch them.

Speaking of, I need ideas for random curses. Gotta fill out my random rolling table to a nice number, since the PCs will be saving against curses a lot in this place.
>>
>>53322121
SIR BALIN IS INT 10.
>>
>>53322251
INT 10
WIS 7

YOU STUPID CUNT, YOU DON'T SLAY A LADY OF THE LAKE IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT, WHILE HE'S HOLDING COURT. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.
>>
>>53322248
Percieves everyone as the opposite gender as they actually are, except people whos names he already knows. He is not told about this curse when he gets it
>>
>>53322198
Verily, tis better to post such amorous correspondences with the privacy of PMs! Alas, I know your username naught, I guess this leaves us two anons, forever separated by the gulf of zeroes and ones.
>>
>>53321981
Nary a day should pass that my thoughts doth not dwell upon thine PM, and my heart doth not taketh wing in anticipation!
>>
>>53322198
No maiden dare approach a graceful suitor. 'Tis thews which wins the hearts of the fairer sex!
>>
>>53322301
>>53322318
To meme, or not to meme--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fourchan
Or to take arms against a sea of shipping
And by opposing end it.
>>
>>53321417
Mazdak here, I'm just unsure which class I should go into. Probably the same with the others.
>>
>>53322361
Arcane trickery doth render the mightiest thews without merit or necessity!
>>
>>53322361
This anon speaks wisdom, though they have not told all the tale. Muscles are cherished by milk-maid and maiden alike, but what truly makes them sigh is those muscles upon a fair-haired lad of lovely features! Allure and personality is just as vital as thew!
>>
>>53322394
Arcane trickery is too mighty, it slays men before their time and ensorcles the stoutest minds! It must be wasted!
>>
>>53322274
>>53322251
>>53322121
>>53322043

Would Sir Balin the Savage be a prodigious TWF?
>>
>>53321360
No.
>>
A quick rules question, assuming anyone here still is interested in discussing things that aren't waifus and the latest ERP games on roll 20:

I am the DM in this situation: Would you consider it fair if the disguise skill was allowed to oppose knowledge checks? For example, if an undead creature wanted to appear living would it be fair to say if the player's knowledge checks were high enough to identify the thing but not high enough to beat the disguise check would they assume it's a normal, living human instead of an undead one?
>>
>>53322454
They... don't get a check to identify it in the first place if it's disguised as something else and they don't realize it's in a disguise?
>>
>>53321360
Yes, please!
>>
File: PZO1135-KyraVampirism.jpg (117KB, 645x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO1135-KyraVampirism.jpg
117KB, 645x1000px
>>53322454
No. Disguise opposes Perception. They would need to beat that THEN roll Knowledge to see what kind of undead it is.
>>
>>53322486
No, god's no! I can't fucking stand that class.
>>
What's the advantage of revolvers over pistols other than ammo?
>>
>>53322509
Six shots. More than enough to kill anything that moves.

>>53322508
What? Why? One half being Avowed allows all sorts of backstory stuff!
>>
>>53322532
I don't like the Avowed. I don't like it's fluff. I don't like it's mechanics. I don't like any of it's archetypes.
>>
>>53322509
Easier Reloading. and higher range.
>>
>>53322407
Fie and damnation, 'tis a vicious falsehood, for maids prefer a boastful and courageous character and exotic mien over fair-haired dullards any day!
>>
>>53322539
Are you that anon still salty about having to be some benefactor's bitch for your powers which isn't even true in the first place
>>
>>53322454
Your PCs should start with perception checks (rolled in secret, unless they have some reason to suspect the creature is disguised and ask OOC to check) opposing Disguise. If they fail that check, none of them think it's an undead creature in the first place and their knowledge checks would tell them about whatever kind of creature they think it is.
>>
>>53322595
Not that specific guy even though I do agree with him partially.
>>
File: 1396476757855.png (138KB, 253x357px) Image search: [Google]
1396476757855.png
138KB, 253x357px
>>53322539
>>53322607
>He doesn't want to play a noble knight empowered by his lady of the forest with fairy powers.
>>
>>53322615
We all know how well that worked out for Lysander...
>>
>>53322552
But anon, it has as much range as a normal pistol and the ammo costs more.
>>
>>53322615
Yeah see that just sounds stupid and lame to me.
>>
>>53322632
Vult is a demon far more powerful and cruel than any fae lady
>>
>>53322650
I thought pistol was 10 feet and Revolver was 20
>ammo
Trivial cost. Just take it out of your whore budget.
>>
>>53322651
Knave and cur, I shall smite thee for thine insolence!
>>
>>53322607
The thing about Avowed's fluff is that it's never been a paladin-like "if you disappoint me you lose your powers".

It's like getting a lego kit from a celestial or dragon as a one time deal, and levelling up in the class is learning how to build better and better legos, and creating your own lego blocks now that you know what they look like.
>>
File: 1437429279597.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437429279597.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>53322554
Thou goatish fame-addled scullian, born of deceit and raised on trickery! Only the raunchiest trollops desire the bestial parts of thine kind, all who are noble and true seek the succor of a golden-haired youth!
>>
>>53322651
Yet it sounds cool to me! Different strokes for different folks, my man.
>>
File: 1420344908559.png (195KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
1420344908559.png
195KB, 350x291px
Hello! I need a little rule clarification here: when you lose a prerequisite for a feat, you can't use that anymore until you'll get all its prerequisites back. But what happens if that feat is a prerequisite for something else?
Here's my example: a character with 13 INT has Combat Expertise and Surprise Maneuver (Prerequisite(s): Combat Expertise; sneak attack +3d6 or studied strike +3d6.
Benefit: If you have sneak attack, when you attempt a combat maneuver check against a creature that you are flanking or that is denied its Dexterity bonus to AC against your attack, you gain a bonus on the combat maneuver check that’s equal to the number of sneak attack dice you roll.)
If the character does no longer have 13 INT, he can't use Combat Expertise; but can he still use Surprise Maneuver?
>>
>>53322663
Nope, pistol has 20 feet range and revolver is the same. The only difference is revolver has more ammo.

Incidentally, how do you use TWF with guns?
>>
>>53322669
>"if you disappoint me you lose your powers".
The fact that it's not is part of my issue with it. Among other things.
>>
>>53322684
>Different strokes for different folks, my man.
A healthy opinion being expressed in /pfg/ over kneejerk autistic rage because somebody likes/doesn't like something you don't like/like.
>>
>>53322696

A prehensile tail is the usual choice.
>>
>>53322670
RELINQUISH THINE CURRENCY!
>>
>>53322690
>If the character does no longer have 13 INT, he can't use Combat Expertise; but can he still use Surprise Maneuver?
He loses both.
>>
>>53322722
NEIGH
>>
>>53322690
No, because he doesn't have access to the feat that is a prerequisite of Surprise Maneuver. It does indeed cascade down, which can really fuck you.
>>
>>53322690
It's like a tower. Lose the base and the whole thing comes crashing down. You lose both.
>>
>>53322696
One in each hand.
>>
>>53322709
>>53322709
Sorry, this was supposed to end with an incredulous question mark.
>>
>>53322701
Personally, I've never seen a problem with this because a character with a Patron shouldn't be hostile or at least upset over said patronage, and if they are it's a Contract the Patron is more than happy to keep running for their own personal goals.

It's like making a Witch and then declaring you hate your Patron and want to severe the connection as soon as you can, or playing a Paladin that hates their god.
>>
Is the OP image a Poppy O'Possum reference?

Can you play a Poppy based game with Pathfinder?
>>
>>53322670
>Only the raunchiest trollops desire the bestial parts of thine kind, all who are noble and true seek the succor of a golden-haired youth!

'Tis a grave misfortune that the object of such golden-haired youth's affections is a most raunchy trollop indeed!
>>
>>53322539
>Fluff is literally up to the player and the GM to decide for the most part
>"I don't like the fluff"

What kind of faggot ass bullshit...
>>
>>53322696
>Incidentally, how do you use TWF with guns?
Buy a bunch of guns and get the quick draw feat.
>>
>>53322786
>>Fluff is literally up to the player and the GM to decide for the most part
Except it's not. You can refluff anything in the goddamn game as something else and avowed is no exception. Just because it leaves some things to be discussed doesn't mean I can't dislike what is there and I really don't like what is there and don't see it as a base for anything I would personally like playing.
>>
>>53322730
>>53322738
>>53322743
OK, thank you. I thought that, since Surprise maneuver doesn't actually require "using" CE, but just knowing it, its effect could still be used.
>>
>>53322652
But Lysander was always in it to get feminized
>>
>>53322684
You fucking reasonable piece of shit!
>>
So, in the adventurer's guide, there's going to be a PrC called Death Slayer. While it sounds metal as fuck, I have no idea what it'll do. Any ideas?
>>
>>53322820
The best thing about the Avowed is that it's designed to be fairly fluff agnostic, sure there are some guidelines if you don't want to come up with your own flavor, but it gives you the leeway to come up with something really unique like this backstory one of my players came up with:
https://pastebin.com/zUGVAmbf
>>
>>53322957
Half the stuff in that book is recycled content. It's probably some sort of variation on the life oracle that "slays death" by completely inadequate in combat healing.
>>
>>53322980
Wrong paste bin or are you just yanking my chain?
>>
>>53321991
Anyone have a link to this?
>>
>>53323024
Whoops! I meant this one https://pastebin.com/AFMFp1SD
>>
>>53323042
You bastard.
>>
>>53322783
Staunch the flow of the poison coming from your gaping, toothless maw, you forked-tongued snake! The one we speak of has no interest in women such as her, that whore of Babylon, she who has carnal knowledge of half the kingdom! You seek only to walk him down the path of sin and damnation!
>>
>>53323042
If you're going to do this shit, you could at least post gore my dude. I've played Corruption of Championswith Worms on, this shit is amateur hour. Get it the fuck together.
>>
>>53322889
Between Temari, Wist, and IKiD, he's surrounded himself with high quality ERPers and he's just fucking their shit out.
>>
>>53323081
Of course he is, what with that nonexistent penis and feminine ways.

Anon please, you and I both know people into femininization aren't into the feminized man also being some prime stud.
>>
>>53322980
Fuck off!

>>53323042
Why am I not surprised that the guy that's still butthurt about Rory is Vult or one of his clingers?
>>
Are there any pictures of twink monks?
>>
>>53323081
Has he fucked any of them yet? Because if I recall the only hardcore fucking that's happened was between Vult and all the PCs.

Lysander can't do anything to Gloriana or Cierra that dog or drake hasn't done better.
>>
>>53323195
Three weeks downtime
>>
>>53323195
Still hoping for the log with Bonbon and the trolls.
>>
>>53323220
Wasn't it six weeks?
>>
Is the link for Avowed in the OP the most recent there is or is there another source that's more up to date?
>>
>>53323220
Which is going to be three weeks of him getting fucked in the ass, eating out the other girls and MAYBE getting ridden. You're implying qualities that don't really exist with a femininized male fetish. From here on out, the only earnest penetration that's going to be going on is Vult's monsters or corrupt nobles with the party.

Which isn't a bad thing, they seem to be liking it, but it's foolish to say Lysander's some hot stud or harem master now.
>>
>>53323336
Enough time for Cashmere to lay her eggs and Gloriana to get heavy with a litter of pups.
>>
>>53323356
I want to fuck Lysander in the ass!
>>
> ywn be an atheistic Wizard/Harbringer
why even live
>>
>>53323350
I believe it's up to date, but not many people have been following its development as of late.
>>
>>53323403
I have. Several times in fact.

It was fun. Granted all of my characters are atheists in the sense that they don't keep a patron deity.
>>
>>53323401
I want Lysander to cook me a nice dinner, cuddle in bed with me, and hold hands until we both fall asleep.
>>
File: falling-into-a-black-hole.jpg (291KB, 1600x1237px) Image search: [Google]
falling-into-a-black-hole.jpg
291KB, 1600x1237px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Which meme character would you most like to see teleported into the PLD universe?
>>
>>53323081
>someone thinks I'm high quality

Stop, Anon, you'll make me blush!
>>
>>53323486
What is the PLD universe?
>>
>>53323486
DOUG
Nero.

Rory
Seht
>>
>>53323486
Valeriya, Seht, Etan, Branwen, Andrik

In that order.
>>
>>53323486
Memedog

Or any of 2hu's characters.
>>
>>53323502
Oh please, I'm sure people tell you how good you are all the time!
>>
>>53323068
'Tis true, in a kingdom of two menfolk, knowledge of our boorish Rostlander doth constitute half the kingdom!
>>
>>53323502
It's true! You really are! I'm in awe. I look up to you! I hope one day I can write as good as you do.
>>
File: casimir.aldori.jpg (31KB, 327x500px) Image search: [Google]
casimir.aldori.jpg
31KB, 327x500px
>>53323486
Another good and caring daddy.
>>
>>53323486
Sigmund
Bring him back
>>
>>53323486
Onryou, like any sane person would.
>>
Why is PFS so shit?
>>
>>53323460
I want to fuck him in the ass while he holds your hand!
>>
File: Str vs Dex.webm (3MB, 537x402px) Image search: [Google]
Str vs Dex.webm
3MB, 537x402px
Is this true?
>>
File: GsE3k-600x399.jpg (90KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
GsE3k-600x399.jpg
90KB, 600x399px
>>53323486
Mori
>>
>>53323528
Unwrite this! The Witch shall not sully his virtue!
>>
>>53323486
Rory, so Gloriana can carry his puppies
>>
>>53323559
>>53323516
They need to be real human beans, as pure human as possible.
>>
>>53323559
Do you think it would Onryou or the monsters doing the raping?
>>
>>53323622
Lucious's imouto and Romulus' little brother
>>
>>53323486
That merfolk punchgirl from a while back.
>>
>>53323608
He's all talk and no game.
What's he gonna do, waggle his inchworm and hope a stork shows up?
>>
>>53323633
Probably a little from column a and a little from column b.
>>
Daily shilling for Ironfang Invasion. Gather your friends and ready your arms cause we are going on a road trip to the underground.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
>>
>>53323606
I'm afraid there's little ye can do to stop the reckless rutting of the youthful!
>>
>>53323511
>>53323622
DELET THIS
>>
>>53323511
Valeriya and Branwen would each be too much woman for Vult to handle.
>>
>>53323511
>Branwen

She'd get DRAKED
>>
>>53323724
I hope and pray that the golden-haired youth does not fall into temptation, he deserves better than some swamp slut!
>>
File: IMG_3100.jpg (34KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3100.jpg
34KB, 1920x1080px
>>53323534
He'd be killed in a session!
>>
>>53323786
Really? I see her more as the plaything of noblemen who treat her to golden showers.
>>
>>53323671
Roriana is Love
>>
>>53323608
>Implying that it wouldn't be Rory who was made to be the bitch
>>
>>53323773
>implying they wouldn't get split from their parties and gang raped

No one is safe from Vult
>>
File: tmp_9701-8e1569497507.jpg (150KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9701-8e1569497507.jpg
150KB, 549x549px
>>53323715
Don't forget to use an image in your posts. 11 out of 10 4chan scientists agree that it is the number one way to bring attention to your campaign!
>>
>>53323788
Ah yes, because the harlot, murderer, and fascist are so much better!

The most pure soul for him is the Abyss Knight, for Shelyn's sake!
>>
>>53323842
Well he is a shapeshifter...
>>
>>53323877
>implying Vult wouldn't go flaccid in 3 seconds with such eager participants
>>
>tfw Vult got all vulnerable and nice to me in PMs.

HOW PRECIOUS, HE IS LIKE PUTTY IN MY FINGERS
>>
>>53323815
Boring, unclean fetish, that.
>>
Hear me out.

>Kobold
>7 strength base
>3 strength total
>7 con base
>5 con total

How big is the meme potential?
>>
>>53324031

0 right now

Now add shitty fetish furry art and you might have some memes.
>>
>>53323963
Vult has three modes.

>Nice and vulnerable
>doesnt care about you enough to even have emotions
>Go fuck yourself, I'm done dealing with you
>>
>>53323877
I want to see his reaction when Valeriya bites the dick off one of her rapists.
>>
>>53324072
Her hungry butt will never be satisfied by Vult's weakling rape monsters
>>
>>53324063
Even from someone who's barely interacted with him, that kinda seemed the case. the third one can also come out of nowhere.
>>
>>53324031
What meme are you aiming for here?
>>
>>53323901
That just means he must aspire to woo the purest heart of them all, Wubu at the helm of a cutie NPC!
>>
>>53324072

This is why he even has the corruption mechanic so you can't meaningfully resist.

>>53324085

Will she shit herself though.
>>
>>53324089
>Wubu
>pure

She's the enabler of all this vice! Her master plan is for his virtue to crumble in a perfect storm of orgies and atrocities!
>>
File: img957.jpg (307KB, 2138x2865px) Image search: [Google]
img957.jpg
307KB, 2138x2865px
>>53323638
>Threatening Lucius and Romulus's families
ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´...
>>
>>53324088
The one where you have to get carried around by all your party members but are very strong at shooting things while being very cute
>>
Okay.

So between the urine stuff in Cashmere's scene(Confirmed by Vult himself)

And the shit in whoever the fuck the new girl's scene......

What's next? Snot? Vomit? Has anyone even vomited yet, and I don't mean fucked-so-hard-they-vomit-cum-from-their-ass.

I mean actual losing your lunch vomiting.

Also is it true that Lysander got castrated and got a new input from the encounter? Vult -was- parading around a manticore girl picture a while back, and made lots of comments about how "The inside of the tail pussy is full of spikes and barbs". Was there a taint-boring scene where he got a hole drilled into him? I'm going to be disappointed if not.
>>
>>53324146
How is this shit not getting mass reported, what the fuck
>>
>>53324146
If they put me in charge of a scene I'll give you a show you won't be able to forget.
>>
>>53324131
Pack Enlarge Person for both combat and yourself. When you're the only one capable of walking, cast it on yourself and carry one of the PCs around.

Then let it fail when you're near the cart so they wind up on top of you.
>>
>>53324166
Gloriana, please.
>>
File: 212.jpg (10KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
10KB, 200x160px
>>53324166

Yes mommy Wist

I want this show
>>
Flavoring a dex-based Fool's errand debuff build as knowing the human body, hitting pressure points, and using the larger creatures momentum against them to throw them: does it make sense?
>>
>>53324108
CEASE THIS POISON, WUBU IS PURE AS A NYMPH'S SPRING.
>>
>>53324146
You guys are headed straight for two girls one cup territory, except it'll bet two futas who identify as agendered draconic penguins with front tails dicknipple shitting into a container of vomit that they then share by snorting it all through their eyelids.

Only Rory and Randy Marsh will even be capable of orgasm from watching that.
>>
>>53324259
>nymph
>pure
>>
File: fronttail.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fronttail.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>53324260
>penguins with front tails
Finally! Someone gets it!
>>
>>53324146
>So between the urine stuff in Cashmere's scene(Confirmed by Vult himself)

...Huh? What?
I'm playing Cashmere and I really don't know what this refers to
>>
>>53324354
Wist, you're a treasure!
>>
>>53324275
Nymphs are pure of heart and soul, they're vicious fuck-beasts but it's not of the corrupt sort.

Less lust, more passion!
>>
>>53324409
>polyamory
so wubu is a hussy?
>>
>>53324354
Reread your log and see how many times piss and urine is mentioned. Go on. We'll wait.
>>
>>53324420
MFM
>>
>>53324425
About three times, all as background detail setting the scene of a territorial wild animal's den.

what did Vult confirm though
>>
>>53324354
>>53324425

He did mention at some point going overboard with piss.
>>
>>53324420
It's not polyamory when you're basically immortal! Nymph loves a mortal for fifty years, that's a fling in the scheme of things!

No really, the relationship that birthed RAGATHIEL was described as a brief affair.
>>
>>53324484
Ohh I seeee
Yes he did call attention to the detail a bit too often in a short space of time at the start

I forgot before just now
>>
>>53324566

STINKY DOO DOO FETISH CONFIRMED
>>
>>53322482
>>53322491
>>53322600

I appreciate the candor, anons. Better than my group calling me on my bullshit.
>>
>>53324539
Yeah, but Gilded become Immortal after becoming wealthy enough; that Nymph would be stuck with the golden-haired hunk until violence takes him or he goes broke!

Personally, I would suggest he pair up with a Dryad or Hamadryad that grows in power alongside the forest growing outside his door.
>>
>>53324063
Which mode is he in when he's getting riled up over people not liking him? Because he seems to spend a lot of time there.
>>
Posting again for help:

So my wizard can't pass a save throw to save his god damn life. I did things proper, got an initiative familiar, the right feats, and even grabbed divination.

I go first probably 2/3 of the time (the other times are our archer paladin). The issue is I go first, cast a spell, maybe debilitate one enemy, then when I need to make a saving throw my puckered wizard bung hole gets violated. I have my cloak, but my stats can't cover for shit. I'm regretting not getting a fort save familiar. Plus I only have one good save.

My Dex/Con/Wis are 12/14/14. I only have a +5 to my fort save. I get hit with a Fortitude Saving Throw and then I/m nauseated for the next few rounds. Or sickened. Or screaming uncontrollably.

How the fuck do I get a better fort save as a wizard? Honestly my will and reflex saves aren't that much better.
>>
>>53324747
Cloak of Resistance and Heroism are the two easiest ways.
>>
>>53324730
>fancy waifu NPCs for men
>no fancy husbando NPCs for women

Why even adventure?
>>
>>53324747
Stay out of the fight, goddamn.
You go first, cast one spell, then run as far away from enemies as you can, putting the tanky characters between you and them.
>>
>>53324747
Suck martial cock at night so they'll protect you during the day
>>
>want to serve the autistic dress princess
>too retarded to think of a philsophical drive for my character.
>app guide specifically says not to just put "serve you"
Can someone ghostwrite my flower court app?
>>
>>53324762
We've talked plenty of male NPC interests!
>>
>>53324758
Already have a cloak.

Heroism is good, lasts me an hour at this level, but we generally don't have all of our combats in the same hour. I have a lesser extend rod as well, so I can bump it to two hours.

Even then though I have 4 level 3 spell slots to spend on heroism. I could keep it up for 7 hours a day if I use all my extend uses, but I need those 3rd level spell slots.

>>53324764
I get hit with these debuff spells at like 50ft. Also poisoned arrows have hit me from 300+ feet. How the fuck far do I run?
>>
Something I was wondering about

There was one time my party was approached by somebody claiming to be sent to help them after a fight. He looked like a normal traveler and we are in the middle of a desert. He had no identification on him even when asked and gave a vague description that resembled our questgiver without naming him. I tried sense motive him but it turns out he was using glibness, but I didnt know that

My character was LG, but hes also a professional bodyguard, would it be ICly justified if I cut him down then and there? This person kind of raised some alarm bells and my character did feel suspicious of him even after the sense motive
>>
>>53324747
>when I need to make a saving throw my puckered wizard bung hole gets violated
Who is making you take saving throws?

Make sure to delibitate them first, preferably through murder.

Alternately, get out of sight. You can't be targeted by spells or SLAs or most other shit if they can't see you.
>>
>>53324846
>Who is making you take saving throws?
And enemy caster, often two of them. Sometimes poisoned traps and arrows.

>Make sure to delibitate them first, preferably through murder.
Man I'm trying.
>>
>>53324774
You want to serve her so your name is forever used as a byword for chivalry and virtue.

Read some Arthurian tales for inspiration.
>>
>>53324841
Get a better cloak.

Invest in some immediate action defenses, like Windy Escape.

Get a Belt of Con.
>>
>>53324873
>Sometimes poisoned traps
Can't do much about traps
>arrows
Wind wall.
>enemy caster
Get somewhere they can't see. Cast, then get to cover, unless you're in a full open field, you should be able to find someplace to get to cover.
>>
File: JTAYBYH.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JTAYBYH.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>53324774
What if your character doesn't want to just serve the princess, but also serve her the D?
>>
What's this princess shit.
>>
>>53319187
Magical fingerprinting? How would you guys do this? I'm looking for something plausible that would allow people to identify others via spells that they cast, after the fact. Magical CSI. I'm not above just having a spell for this, but something within the rules would be nice
>>
File: 1490128593256.jpg (110KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490128593256.jpg
110KB, 552x364px
And here I thought the thread would calm down by the time I woke up.

This shit has spun out of control.
Though the prose upthread is quite lovely, an inspiration to be sure.
>>
Has it ever occurred to you that your characters would be high-tier waifus/husbandos if only they were genderswapped?
>>
>>53325042
I've been told on multiple occasions that my characters would be high-tier waifus if only they were genderswapped.
>>
File: shofixti.jpg (35KB, 612x278px) Image search: [Google]
shofixti.jpg
35KB, 612x278px
So! What sort of ships would you like to see in Starfinder?
>>
>>53324912
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court

It seems to be presenting itself as a relatively deep campaign about ideals and what it means to be a hero, where what your character stands for is more important than what they do.

Also the princess quest giver obsessed with culture, art, and particularly dresses and is probably autistic.
>>
>>53325042
How is a violent man/woman he is afraid of nothing and is colder than the mountains he dwells in who is more afraid of being divorced than the unnatural monstrosities he fights on a daily basis a top tier waifu?

My other character is most for sure a top tier waifu as is, but why would the described one be a top tier waifu?
>>
>>53325085

Star control 2, best, game, ever.
>>
>>53325089
Son of a fuck, I can't fit more games into my schedule but I have to apply if there're gonna be knights and princesses.
>>
>>53324774
I'm making a wolf (Rogarou) knight performing his duty to elevate his people's reputation among the people of the Empire.

In truth, he just wants to be a good boy.
>>
>>53325089
Muh homebrew setting means it will probably die before session 0 even ends.
>>
>>53325042
>Busty monster girl with minor aesthetic alterations that mostly just make her look weird rather than ugly
>Major inferiority complex, convinced that the hot guys she's hanging out with couldn't possibly love her
>Her only friends are a sword, and a stallion she treats like a little brother
>Kind and empathetic but hides it with a loud, abrasive, bombastic persona
>Really just wants a hug and her family back
>>
File: 1483109287339.png (152KB, 819x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483109287339.png
152KB, 819x525px
>>53325042
>Doting oneechan that works her hardest to make sure her cute otouto remains pure
>Ladyknight personality
>Lean muscle
>Fallen angel wings
>mfw the original character's concept was with dragon wings, which would be ever better
>>
File: panic engage.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
panic engage.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>53325042
I was told that a character would be massively improved by being a woman instead, but literally the only reason I was given was "because waifu", so I'm pretty sure whoever said that was full of shit. Especially looking at how /pfg/ spergs out over all the actual waifubait characters, it makes me very glad I stick to dudes and fly mostly under the radar.
>>
>>53325042
Aside from being a busty, amazonian, hotheaded knight-girl, nothing would really change.
>>
File: tmp_9701-1495172221104249931848.png (59KB, 1042x736px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9701-1495172221104249931848.png
59KB, 1042x736px
>>53325085
I'm a big fan of bioships AND/OR AI ships.

There's just something cool about about being inside a living ship that you can talk to and chat with and has its own quirks for the party to deal with. I think there's tons of RP opportunities just by including that.
>>
>>53325042
>Brash muscle girl barbarian, with an unhealthy love of food and drink.
>Hanging out with the cute boys she was friends with years before, wondering if she even still has a place in their world.
>Still regrets not getting a kiss from the one she's had a crush on since preschool.
>>
>>53325042
>Amazonian angel-girl with anger issues
>Just as open to casual sex and eager to please her partners
>Bit of a ditzy jock
>Suddenly I realize how bad an idea this is
>Genderswap somehow makes her background of slavery, abuse, and rape way, way harder to feel comfortable with
>>
So I think I know what I'm gonna play in Iron Fang. A middle aged wizard military spy.

Now here is the question. Should I grab Skill Focus (Linguistics) + Orator so I'm actually good at lying or should I grab actually good feats? I'm leaning towards Orator right now. I am legitimately considering being an exploiter wizard as well as I don't want a familiar and bonded object doesn't appeal to me that much. Otherwise it'll be a Transmuter wizard with a bonded object I think.
>>
>>53325298
We actually have confirmation on bioships. Even if we didn't, the "Oma" is a space whale you can ride from planet to planet that's already in pathfinder.

there'll also be space squids that can grapple ships.
>>
File: crossovers.jpg (231KB, 850x675px) Image search: [Google]
crossovers.jpg
231KB, 850x675px
>>53325085
Vicious starfighters of all sorts
>>
>>53325360
I enjoyed the crap out of doing the Orator thing the last time i played a wizard. I heartily recommend it.
>>
Meme me a meme, what do you want to see made in Flower Power?
>>
File: B-Bld_Boldo.gif (614KB, 876x670px) Image search: [Google]
B-Bld_Boldo.gif
614KB, 876x670px
>>53325298
problem with those is sometimes they get hungry.

or horny.

sometimes they can't tell which is which
>>
>>53324731
Pretends to be in the second or third, but is secretly in the first.
>>
>>53325415
It's too late. DHB has already ruined the game.
>>
>>53325042
>Haughty, hasty fencer with a romanticized view of heroism and knighthood
>Wants to be friends with everyone, whether they like it or not
>A huge bookworm who reads the Renaissance-era equivalent to manga all day
>Writes self-insert fanfiction in her journal
>Probably a huge fan of Rose of Versailles (Rose of Galt?)
>75% likely to have an OHOHOHOHOOO~ laugh
>Has a much higher sex drive than she lets on, and allows her "what would a heroine do?" sense to lead her astray
>>
>>53324927
Look up greater detect magic, Pegasaurus Rex.
>>
File: New canvas.png (486KB, 905x867px) Image search: [Google]
New canvas.png
486KB, 905x867px
>>53325042
>Tall, blonde pretty boy
>As encouraging and sincere as he is bishonen
>Happy drunk
>A bit naive due to a not-so-stellar education, but is eager to learn
>Insecure about his scars and intimidated by what his leadership demands of him
>Puts up a smile regardless

>Small and slim younger woman
>Doesn't really have anything notable about her figure; kind of a string bean
>Scars and open wounds from magical fallout
>PTSD from being lost in the Mournlands for three years
>tries to get by with grim humor and seeking comfort in her friend, the big blonde goof
>>
>>53325493
Etan STAHP, you insatiable vixen you!
>>
>>53325519
Ooh, so close.
But right game, wrong Dexfag
>>
>>53325361
But can they talk? Or at least be Psionic and 'talk'?

>>53325371
Zone of the Enders please stay.

>>53325429
I just have a good time imagining it in play.

>Okay we're planet-side now, what do we need.
>A new robot for the Technomancer
>A new hand for the Solarion
>120 tons of space ship chow
>"Get me the good stuff this time!" The ship protests
>No, it makes you snore
>>
>>53325476
Oh hush, we should make the next thread devoted to Arthurian myth and legend!

I want to know who Sir Balin was, or the nature of Nymue!
>>
>>53325597
>But can they talk? Or at least be Psionic and 'talk'?
We don't know yet, but that wouldn't be a difficult thing to houserule in with some GM work. I bet you can even arrange for there to be a ship "avatar" sort of thing.

Of course, knowing /pfg/, we'd make it a cute girl so we could waifu the ship, and then make lewd jokes while the mechanic works on the engines.
>>
File: 1475023798572.jpg (143KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1475023798572.jpg
143KB, 1037x1724px
>>53325042
>Literally Guy Fieri
>>
File: UproariousLaughter.jpg (66KB, 545x582px) Image search: [Google]
UproariousLaughter.jpg
66KB, 545x582px
>>53325703
>>
File: rYtKLTz.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rYtKLTz.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>53325703
>MFW I know it to be true in my heart of hearts
>>
>>53325158 Kyras?
>>53325222 Lucius?
>>53325349 Corwin?
>>53325353 Dunno.
>>53325493 Rubio, apparently.
>>53325514 Don't know their names.
>>
>>53325646
I can already imagine the anime shenanigans /pfg/ will come up with when we add an avatar.

Obviously, things will explode when a Player can BE the starship
>>
Building a duelist for Flower Power.

Looking at the following for my Disarm check:
>Dex 20
+5
>BaB 3
+3
>Improved Disarm
+2
>Swordbreaker
+4
>Blade of Breaking
+4
>Warden's Bearing
+2
>Favored Maneuver
+2

+22 to disarm, this is probably enough to best basically everyone at level 3.
>>
>>53325942
I want to mind-link with the ship!
>>
>>53325703
Can we actually do this with all of SotJR? We already know Valeriya genderswapped becomes literally Bruce Wayne.
>>
File: lift.png (341KB, 617x935px) Image search: [Google]
lift.png
341KB, 617x935px
>>53325890
>Don't know their names
They've long since been forgotten, anon. They never belonged to a meme'd game
>>
>>53325970
Casimir becomes a lovely, aloof widow devoted to painting, making clothes and swordplay.
>>
>>53325970
Aranha would be literally Peter Parker.
>>
File: tmp_9701-FTBCQkC142936360.gif (2MB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9701-FTBCQkC142936360.gif
2MB, 500x304px
>>53325956
I don't have enough to Black Hole bullets to put down this degeneracy
>>
Anyone try the Interface Zero beta thing? Not the savage worlds one, the new pathfinder one. My group is taking a break from our normal pathfinder game and looking to do something cyberpunk. Trying to decide between the familiar (pathfinder-based interface zero), cyberpunk 2020, or gurps cyberpunk (i'm trying to avoid shadowrun because I'm hoping to do something without magic and elves n shiet)
>>
>>53326039
What kind of story you want to tell, homiesaurus?

My last Cyberpunk tale was about the hidden recall of mass produced wives for the rich and famous and the cloned Assassin they forgot aboit
>>
>>53325042

>Woodsy, athletic girl
>Painfully shy
>Extremely low self-esteem
>Loves to help others and make them smile
>Kind of constantly screws up
>Intentionally trusting and naive even though she can read people fairly well
>Would probably cry if someone said something mean enough to her
>>
>>53326083
Hm, not sure. We only decided on cyberpunk yesterday (which I'm super excited about, love cyberpunk), and I still need to polish the next two adventures in our normal campaign before i get too ahead of myself in the next.

I'm thinking, maybe some corporate intrigue, "Get hired by A to steal from B but C gets involved and it turns out A is selling you out to D, but C and D are enemies so D hires you to kill C, but it turns out C and D are actually puppets of B . . . etc".
>>
>>53325890

The girl is Lillianna, mighty warrior and Empress of all she surveys, whether it knows it yet or not. Think the guy's name is Orichalcus? Something like that. He's her mana-scarred mutant cohort/boytoy/consort.
>>
>>53325890
>Lucius
correct
>>
>>53326118
You need a satisfying payout for the first adventure to hook your players and make them fall in love with the world. It can tie into that, but let your players decide if they want to continue.

A simple snatch and grab of 'drugs' that turn out to be medicinal items. Gang A hires them to steal it from Gang B, party finds out, let them decide what to do with it. End the session with them in the middle of nowhere with a truck full of drugs and offers blowing up their ComLinks.
>>
>>53325042
>two flavors of generic smug itty bitty kitty titties
>a STRONK MOM and her mage son

it just doesn't have the same ring to it
>>
>>53326217

HELL YES IT DOES.

I want to romance STRONK MOM and maybe make her son a little jealous.
>>
>>53326195
That sounds great actually. I'm already hooked. Reminds me of the opening of Breaking Bad...

Anyway has anyone tried Interface Zero? If not I'll probably use an established system, not sure I want to mess with something that might not be well balanced yet
>>
>>53325353
>>53326097
Representing WotRaunchy, unless I miss my guess.
>>
>>53326243
>maybe make her son a little jealous

>Not winning him over by becoming a good and caring daddy
>>
>>53325042
>non-evil version of Carmen Sandiego

Maybe this could work.
>>
File: 1412710905414.jpg (43KB, 630x322px) Image search: [Google]
1412710905414.jpg
43KB, 630x322px
>Deadly agility giving 1.5x for two-handed and shitting out for TWF
>stances only affecting the first attack
>seemingly heavy-handed over-nerfing everywhere
>probably won't address any of the actual problems
I was so looking forward to the errata, and I receive only disappointment.
>>
File: Shipgirl.png (545KB, 652x820px) Image search: [Google]
Shipgirl.png
545KB, 652x820px
>>53326032
don't you want to hang out with the ship's onboard systems, anon?

I'm sure she'd love to spend time with you.
>>
>>53326297
FUCK DONALD DRUMPF, AND FUCK STRENGTH PEOPLE.
>>
>>53326297
>stances only affecting the first attack

Don't you mean boosts, because if they're doing that to stances too then they're more than retarded. Deadly Agility change would pretty much require new Str-based feat(s)
>>
>>53326327
From what I understand, it's happening to stances too. The changes to DA are especially retarded because they're pushing it out of its own niche into something else's, with nothing to fill the gap. I still don't think it entirely invalidates strength, but it's annoying that they're trying to push it in that direction when it was fine as was.
>>
>>53326327
>more feats
I already have to take so many feats. Stop making more feats. Upgrade old feats
>>
>>53326315
What would you even talk about with the ship? It's not like we could really chat about our preferred docking equipment.

Though I guess finding out rumours from small space tugs would be useful. Would ships spread rumours among them?
>>
>>53326362
I fail to believe that they would be retarded enough to think gutting the majority of stances like that would be remotely reasonable, especially given how some stances penalize you to give you that damage (Primal Fury and Thrashing Dragon's 1st level stances) but I'll have to reserve judgement until I actually see a source. Or the changes themselves. The one mithral current stance already has a first attack clause and it's basically worthless to most people compared to other always-on stances, despite how the reach effect is pretty cool.

>>53326364
It's a systemic problem, m8. Shit's fucked beyond belief, and not even feat taxes help anymore. Muscle Memory needs to be a feat chain.
>>
>>53326490
>Muscle Memory needs to be a feat chain.
>feat chain
Naw, dude, full BAB classes just need to be able to designate another stat as their defense stat.
>>
>>53326558
I mean, I'd be cool with Weapon Finesse and the first half of Muscle Memory just being free for everybody, as per the feat taxes. Deadly Agility and the second half of Muscle Memory should definitely be something you have to choose to go down though.
>>
>>53326558
>>53326490
If you're a full BAB class, you can elect to base your AC off the greater of your Constitution or Dexterity scores. HP is a better defense than reflex anyway.
>>
>>53325042
Wait, so an effeminate stabby jerk of a guy who sings, that has a second identity as a prim, proper, and gentle noblewoman? I feel like that just sounds too much like a parody.
>>
Fuck it, let's go even further beyond. The majority of your AC and Initiative is determined by your class rather than ability scores and equipment.

Reduce armor bonuses across the game to something between 1 and 3. Classes get a Base Defense Bonus that goes up as they level.
>>
>>53326656
this could conceivably work if there weren't 3 types of AC _and_ cmd/cmb
>>
>>53326656
Just doesn't really work for pathfinder. Too much shit going on behind the scenes where we'd need a sweeping change to the entire system, and at that point why not just switch to a new system.

Hopefully Starfinder will be more flexible with how we can alter it, and it does away with a lot of the stupid shit in PF.
>>
>>53326723
>>53326702
AC already stops working by level 10, so this change wouldn't do much but keep AC relevant for a handful of levels.
>>
>>53326596
>basing AC off of the greater of your Constitution or Dexterity

That's... Actually a damn good idea. Dex still remains useful (init, skills, reflex), but literally everyone wants 14-16 Con. It'd give a nice cozy little boost to Str Monks too.
>>
>>53326723
It's painfully obvious that BAB and AC are not properly scaled against each other. Anything going on behind the scenes is already fucked.
>>
>>53325042
>>A musclegirl Ms. Claus hauling stone to make money to get her little boy into college.

Yeah, that could still work.
>>
So I go true madman and be a 22int wizard in Fangwood?

Stat block would be looking: 7/10/12/22/12/10
>>
>>53326968
Yes
>>
>>53326968
What?
>>
>>53326968
you fucking mad man. You better fucking do it. What age category are you going to be
>>
NEW THREAD
>>53327008
>>53327008
>>53327008
>>53327008
>>
I want to marry a Drow!
>>
>>53326968
Yes, you hold the power to be the game's first real meme in the palm of your hand. Don't let go!
>>
>>53319187
>Hello, is the owner of this brothle here?, we heard that there may be underaged girls working as prostitutes in his etablishment, sincerely, the city guard
>>
>>53325597
My first time through your post I read that as 120 tons of space ship crew.

The meaning had not changed
>>
>>53328032
>Babby discovers age rules for the first time
>Somehow think this is worth any amount of attention
Wow its almost like Rory 2.0 only more retarded!
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.