[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Gamefinder.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
Gamefinder.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
>>
Bump thread when?
>>
File: Trail of Cthulhu.jpg (103KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Trail of Cthulhu.jpg
103KB, 792x1024px
>GM or Player
Player
>System
Any GUMSHOE game
>Time availability
I have recently become a NEET, which unfortunately means I have hardly any obligations. I can't do Sunday afternoons or Thursday nights; any other day/time is fine. This situation will last for at least another month, but even after that I don't expect to be inordinately busy. Central Daylight Time (UTC-5).
>Text or Voice
Either, both, whatever.
>Contact Information
ModestMousorgsky#5691
>Additional Information
I'm hoping to run a Night's Black Agents game at some point in the near future, and I've read the book, but I'm still not entirely sure how the game plays, and I figure the best way to figure it out is to play it myself. I'm aware that this isn't the most popular system but there's no harm in trying.
>>
>>53316860
now
>>
File: H.A.T.E..jpg (174KB, 654x705px) Image search: [Google]
H.A.T.E..jpg
174KB, 654x705px
>>53317021
>or Voice
what is a gumshoe
>>
>>53318150
GUMSHOE is a system, notable for its strong focus on investigation and its willingness to grant automatic success when gathering Core Clues.
>>
File: Crazy-Man.png (32KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy-Man.png
32KB, 360x360px
>>53316451
GM
Dark Heresy 2.0
Sundays at Noon EST / GMt -5
Voice over Discord, rolling, maps and sheets in Roll20
Discord: https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG
Sci-Fi Dungeon Crawler set around the passengers of a Mass Transport Vessel having mis-jumped and crashed in a distant alien system.
The game will be ran like a drop-in/drop-out Survival Horrpor game, in the vein of Metroid, Alien Swarm, Aliens and Pitch Black
>>
>Player
>Any
>Any
>Text
>[email protected]
>Additional Information
I'm not gonna shoehorn my fetishes into the game although I will get pissed off if you try and forcefully railroad my character into doing something that makes no sense.
>>
>>53319726
What if I shoehorn my fetishes into the game but they make sense for your characters
>>
>>53316451
I made a discord room for Gamfinder. Come join the fun! Remember to read the rules and to say hi!

https://discord.gg/PztAMVH
>>
>>53319726
Since you're good with any system at any time, would you be interested in playing my homebrew I've never shown to anyone else, for fifteen minutes a day at these hours (Monday 6am, Tuesday 9pm, Wednesday 2am, Thursday 12am, Friday 5pm, Saturday 12pm, Sunday 8am)
>>
File: 1493175779947.jpg (50KB, 511x672px) Image search: [Google]
1493175779947.jpg
50KB, 511x672px
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Pathfinder, DnD 5e
>Time availability
Anytime on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays
>Text or Voice
I don't mind either.
>Contact Information
Hambonio#1346
>Additional Information
I've been playing TTRPGs for a few years now and want to get into a few good games over the summer.
>>
>GM or Player
GM

>System
AD&D 2E (Oriental Adventures)

>Time
Tuesdays 19:30 EST

>Text or Voice
Voice (Skype), Roll20

>Contact Information
[email protected]
https://app.roll20.net/join/2252020/ZTOnzw

>Additional Information
Famine and civil war have ravaged the empire of Shou Lung, rendering it a mere shell of its former glory.
Beasts and bandits now roam the lands, as warlords try to hold on to their piece of the crumbling Eternal Empire.
Whether you want to be a force of good in these turbulent times, or a straight up murderhobo, is up to you.
The consequences of your actions will reverberate in the backdrop of political intrigue.

It'll be low-fantasy, humans only and no Wu Jen.
I'm not running this as some weeb thing, so you might want to look elsewhere if that's what you're after.

Please note that I will be away this weekend and unable to answer inquiries; I'm here to generate interest at this point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.