[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goblinoid general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

I'm about to play in a 5e game as a Hobgoblin rogue who was branded a traitor after inadvertently leading his legion into a trap. The DM thinks he should have some sort of physical brand burned into his face to identify him as a shameful sub-goblin betrayer, but I'm not good with design. Anyone got any dank ass sigils or marks that would fit the bill? Name suggestions also welcome.

Also goblins and goblin accessories. No pinkskins allowed.
AND NO FUCKING ELVES
>>
>>53315861
have a black hand burned, permanently black, into his face
>>
>>53315861

BEHERIT
>>
File: bugbear.jpg (154KB, 413x646px) Image search: [Google]
bugbear.jpg
154KB, 413x646px
Bugbears are probably my favorite types of creatures. They're just really big, hairy goblins, but somehow that just works for me.
>>
>>53315861
I'd go with cutting off the tongue for a traitor, personally. That really messes with your character's capabilities, though, so I'd go with sewing the mouth shut. Which heals when you take the stitches out, but could leave some distinctive scars.
>>
>>53317081
Personally, I like their "huge, but alarmingly sneaky" shtick.
>>
>>53315861
Cut pointy ears! He not goblinoid!

I love it when goblin rally for war, more so when they do it under a goblin king.
>>
>>53317097
That's a good suggestion, but I'm looking for something that would have a distinct meaning. My reasoning for having him even be alive rather than executed is that he was abused and beaten to be made an example of, with the mark permanently removing any hope of a rank or status with the goblin legions; something that would be recognized if he, say, tried to change his identity and join a different faction (OOC, to justify why he'd join a party of adventurers in the first place)

>>53316775
That's good but a little played out, though I like the idea of being facefucked by a literal burning hands spell

>>53316861
This is more what I was thinking. What's it from?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>53316775
I think I'm picking up what you're putting down
>>
I know the filename says tick, but spider tattoos are usually symbolic of deceitfulness at the very least
>>
>>53317294
>>53318001
Or, if you wanted a blatant "This guy is a tricksey bastard", hard to go wrong with this
>>
>>53317477
SUFFER. ME. NOW.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.