[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1504: Baseless Accusations Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 144

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53299745
>>
>>53307920
>Avatar has no option to companion canon characters

Why old jumps. Why.
>>
>>53308088
Spend all of your CP from Warehouse on pods and just buy better upgrades in jumps.
>>
File: emma run shit bitch.png (349KB, 669x559px) Image search: [Google]
emma run shit bitch.png
349KB, 669x559px
Have you ever outwitted someone? How?
>>
>>53307792
I certainly do, she's very well trained. The hard part is finding a saddle.
>>
>>53308088
Because back then everyone agreed canon companions would devaluate pods to uselessness.

Which is exactly what happened, funny enough.
>>
>>53308157
Aside from the Forcewall, is there really any indispensable option for the Warehouse?
>>
>>53308266
Double size and loft
>>
>>53307998
Well, she never really grew up in the fact that she was always wild and never like staying in one place for too long, but she didn't end up like that.
TLA/LOK were weird, in that the Benefactor decided she didn't want me to leave after the first jump was over. Once Toph and I hooked up and she decided she wanted to go with me, The Benefactor figured shit would change too much if Toph just up and left with me so she decided "Fuck it, let him stay until it's all over with". We ended up shacking up together and things ended up...rather close to canon, in that the big things ended up happening like they should have. The little things...maybe not as much. The Benefactor even made sure that the children Toph had in canon were born in this timeline, but with me as the father. Which was a bit weird, really.
>>
>>53308285
Double size is irrelevant once you start buying add-ons.
>>
File: peak performance.png (373KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
peak performance.png
373KB, 540x684px
>>
>>53308300
That's not even ideal for being a twink.
>>
>>53308266
Electricity and Workshops are damn close unless you want to set up an infrastructure every time you hit a new world. Medbay is also basically indispensable until you get very potent healing magic.
>>
>>53308300
Peak performance for RIDIN MUH DICK
>>
File: Jumper and Companions.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper and Companions.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
Jumpers, do you have any minions-I mean, companions? If so, who are they, and how did they join you?
>>
File: IMG_20170518_020828.jpg (132KB, 748x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_020828.jpg
132KB, 748x474px
What do you even do with infinite explosives? Blowing everything up seems like a poor course of action.
>>
>>53308300
That's so gay even genuine faggots wouldn't fuck that
>>
>>53308339
Look, if you can't win everything by blowing everything up, then you're obviously not using enough explosives and you are objectively jumping wrong. And having BADWRONGFUN but that's obvious.
>>
>>53308339
Sculpt. With explosions.

It takes a lot of practice. You have unlimited explosives. You'll get there eventually.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>53308339
>Blowing everything up seems like a poor course of action
Maybe if you're a fucking loser it does.
>>
>>53308378
That's easy. You just use a series of microexplosions where you want to carve and it'll be done perfectly. Boom. Done.
>>
File: exterminatus-fire-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
exterminatus-fire-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>53308339
Meh
>>
>>53308300
Wierdly enough, out of all that, it's the eyebrows that seem most out-of-place to me.
>>
>>53308266
I dunno, I think all the basic "housekeeping" stuff is pretty indispensable at the time you get it. Sure you could eventually pick up a lot of it later or design it yourself, but with just Pokemon under your belt? It kinda makes sense to turn the place into your little mobile home base.

Don't get me wrong. Now that I've got a few dozen Jumps under my belt, I'm wishing I had a bunch more Pods instead of Electricity, Plumbing, Heat/AC, a Workshop, Housing, and a Medbay... but at the time? Hell, the Medbay is basically the only reason Raven and I survived Fallout at Jump 5.

>>53308339
Sell them on the open market to get start-up capital in every Jump? That's about all I can think of. Maybe blow up the few planets that deserve it.
>>
File: kira licking hand.jpg (151KB, 705x779px) Image search: [Google]
kira licking hand.jpg
151KB, 705x779px
>>53308339
Pic related
>>
>>53308319
>unless you want to set up an infrastructure every time you hit a new world
Wat?
You can build a generator and just plop it in the Warehouse, and a workshop. It doesn't get deconstructed in the next jump
>>
>>53308499
Kira go and stay go.
>>
File: 134075119449.jpg (60KB, 712x637px) Image search: [Google]
134075119449.jpg
60KB, 712x637px
>>53308339
Personally I like to casually toss them around in battle. Like, a few at a time, max.

There is something extremely "oh shit" inducing about someone who is just throwing around grenades like it ain't no thing. At least in normal everyday power levels.

It's like, just high enough power to scare the piss out of everyone, but still low enough that you don't insta-gib the whole room!

>>53308336
I have so many minion options, they wouldn't all fit into a single post.

I could talk about the goats or the prinnies or the Beastmen or maybe even the Rubberrobo Squad, but... y'know, I think I'll take a left turn here and mention that I like to build cyberelves. Like, from Megaman Zero? They're little critters, about as big as an apple or grapefruit, made out of manifest data. They can take lots of forms, like little elves, or animals, but they almost always have those blocky Megaman bits stuck to them.

I like to put them in charge of data management. Like, for research bases and stuff. They keep track of things, and are reasonably competent! So they're little robot/data animal people who look after computers and machines and are actually decent at it.
But they're too small to, like, fix things, or even open doors, really, so they have to rely on bigger people to do that stuff, while they give directions to them.
People like Prinnies, or Goats, or Waddle Dees.

> Why
Because it's funny.
This is funny to me.
>>
>>53308336
My hamster army that devours all
>>
File: 1483253092269.png (22KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483253092269.png
22KB, 325x308px
>>53308336
Currently in the party? Lucas Wilder, a Brit from Harry Potter who Decade went to school with. Hated being a wizard and everything about Hogwarts and would occasionally try to get himself expelled through ridiculous stunts...only to end up getting roped into some canon events, and with me in tow having to save the day. He ended up looking more like a hero, but not enough to get expelled or any recognition over the regular cast. Nowadays he's the resident muscle wizard and the one who acts as the 'straight man' of the party.

Bastion, the salt-powered robot from Overwatch himself, who Decade befriended after finding him in the wilderness. Has mostly gotten over his old PTSD and spends most of his time looking after a huge array of pet birds or fiddling with new tech. Not very talkative and is very uncomfortable in human altforms.

Hope, the Roidmude. Idealistic to a fault and used to have a long-standing crush on Decade she recently let go of after it became apparent it wasn't happening. She's a cute and is the face of the party...which still makes me wish she'd take forms besides the Bat Roidmude base. Probably the nicest person in the party.

Azuka, police officer who nearly defeated Decade after a years-long manhunt in Street Fighter. Became an on-and-off again rival before settling in as the party brawler. Most skilled martial artist besides the Jumper. I'm convinced she and Lucas are dating.

Blue-Eyes-White Dragon, the royalty of the party. Polite, dignified, occasionally haughty, she sees herself as the de-facto leader of the party, and has the charisma to support that. Plus, you know, you don't argue with a dragon.

She-Of-Fair-Eyes, the daughteru who Decade raised in Creation years ago and officially joined the party. Both the brains and biggest combat monster of the party. Kind of a crybaby when under stress due to Heart of Tears.

And Yuki as a follower, though without powers when she shows up in jumps.
>>
File: deidaraartexplosion.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
deidaraartexplosion.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>53308339
>>53308376
>>53308378
>>53308394
>>53308412
Art... is an EXPLOSION!!!
Disgree? Follow me on twitter #artisanexplosion
>>
>>53308336
Of course I have minions, lots of minions but I'm one of those people who make those I care about into equal partners. I can delegate to rather than expendable Minions. When I want to expendable soldier well I have my genetic and mental templates from cortex command, the shard and Alpha lantern blueprints from Green Lantern animated which I then imported into supreme commander
>>
>>53308319
>Electricity
Useless once you hit any decent sci-fi setting
>Workshop
Just get some summons to set up things or any company that follows you. Or put it in a ship that follows you and get the hangar in R-Type
>>53308285
>Double Size
Completely useless. Space magic/science
>Loft
Probably the worst expansion.
>>
File: tumblr_og9a3jNgee1uojhbvo2_500.gif (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og9a3jNgee1uojhbvo2_500.gif
75KB, 500x500px
>>53308336
>The Knight in Violet
Has two companions, Taylor from Worm and Heather McNamara from Heathers. A combination of being nice to them at their lowest points and being a manipulative little shit.
>The Phantom Page of Hearts
Just Sadayo, because they started dating after he helped her with her issues.
>>
>>53308336
You know, I talk a lot about my main four (Raven, Marceline, Rip Van Winkle, and Lapis), so instead I'll talk about the Four Amigos.

The Four Amigos are Pseudodragons I picked up during my years in Forgotten Realms. Initially we were all going to split them up as pets, but I ended up holding all four when they started hatching due to shenanigans. They imprinted on me and have been following me around ever since.

They weren't Companions at first, instead falling under the category of Pets and travelling between Jumps in specialized Pokeballs. But eventually they grew smart enough that they transitioned to Followers. They were around 50 years old then and had picked up quite a bit of magical ability.

Vasuki is the only girl of the bunch and certainly acts like she grew up surrounded by boys. Tomboy through and through. Very capable Sorcerer who favors flashy, destructive magic. She tends to be the voice of reason for the other three, though once her temper is up there's no one who can hold her back.

Ormr is the second eldest by a few minutes and enjoys acting like the wise, older brother. He took to studying Wizardry instead of Sorcery, which he uses as proof that he's smarter than the rest of them. Which he is, but he's a little shit about it sometimes. He always has a plan though and more than once Raven and I have been astounded at his grasp of magical theory.

Ladon is third in line and like all middle children, tends to have to try harder to get the attention he deserves. Which leads to him being bold, loud, and a bit of a clown even though he doesn't have the best sense of humor. At least that has improved over the years. He's a Sorcerer but most of the spells he knows are support or non-battle related. He is quite the capable Illusionist though and arguably the most subtle of the bunch when it comes to the actual use of magic.

[1/2]
>>
>>53308546
>Yuki
I expect jumper/benefactor hybrids in the future
>>
Whose a good husbando in Worm? I want to do something nice and pair them up with Purity.

Either that or I'll fuck the Nazi out of her. Though with the new Drawback I might try doing that with Iron Rain as well.
>>
>>53308547
>Introduce Deidara and Megumin
>????
>Profit
>>
>>53308652
But anon, if you ship Megumin how will you waifu her?
>>
>>53308505
Generators require fuel, and workshops require periodic replacement tools and the like. Ten years is a long time to have to rely on something which isn't guaranteed by fiat.
>>
>>53308673
There is always Yunyun anon
>>
>>53308673
>Waifuing Megumeme
>Instead of Best Girl Chris
>or Second Best Girl Eris
>or Third Best Girl Lich

>>53308680
There exist in several jumps perpetual energy generators, Zim comes to mind immediately. And replacement tools are such a big deal to you that you think that you HAVE to buy a workshop? You can make those tools before the old ones wear down.
>>
>>53308690
[spoilers] Who would take her anon? [/spoilers]
>>
>>53308716
I fucked up!
>>
hey question,do you folks think a bugster counts as an AI? I'm thinking of using the Better Than Life bugster for one of them
>>
File: Channel Zero.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Channel Zero.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>53308499
That's not how you hand, this is how you hand
>>
>>53308752
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>53308711
>not waifuing both Chris and Eris and making it as ambiguous as possible as to if you know what you're doing.
>>
File: Despair 2.jpg (910KB, 1153x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Despair 2.jpg
910KB, 1153x2560px
>>53308690
Not even her own baby wants her
>>
>>53308336
There's not all that many since I'm not really a companion jumper, and they're my Pokemon to boot. They also have powers themed towards certain elements and tend towards certain fighting styles.
Blastoise was my starter, and pretty much my best friend. He's the bulky physical powerhouse and tends towards wrestling, and is themed towards water in all it's forms.
Lucario is a brawler and is kind of the heart of the team. She's themed towards earth and metal.
Noivern is more of an evasive fighter and is very...flighty, for lack of a better word. She's themed towards air and wind.
Mewtwo is...Mewtwo. He's the brains of the group, and his style of fighting tends more towards "slam them around with my MIND". He might be the most dangerous to face in a fight due to how proficient he is with his psionics, even if he doesn't have any specific elements that he uses.
I myself have a fire-based build and tend to focus on "KILL IT WITH FIRE" and combine that with an agile, fast, and hard-hitting style of fighting. I'm also pretty charismatic at this point too.
>>
File: 1470197731730.jpg (34KB, 266x257px) Image search: [Google]
1470197731730.jpg
34KB, 266x257px
>>53308645
>spoiler

Pls no
>>
File: 792bc8b682a5b1b0d328b7a58803bdc4.jpg (151KB, 1556x600px) Image search: [Google]
792bc8b682a5b1b0d328b7a58803bdc4.jpg
151KB, 1556x600px
>>53308336
>>53308628
[2/2]

Fafnir is the baby of the family. I admit it, I tend to spoil him rotten. If there's a dragon on my shoulder you can bet it's Fafnir. He likes to think of himself as the leader of the Four Amigos and my third in command. Even he listens to Raven. Unlike his brothers and sister, he grew bored with both Wizardry and Sorcery and demanded I teach him Binding Magic instead. Which can get terrifying to watch at times, but he's great at teasing deals out of creatures caught between time and space. Really a top notch negotiator when he wants to be.

The Four Amigos are now nearly 150 years old each, so they're starting to settle down a little as adulthood catches up with them. Ogre Battle had a lot to do with that. There was so much killing that had to be done there. Of course, we're in Katawa Shoujo at the moment, enjoying a little Slice of Life as a break from everything. Nobody has any powers Because the Warmonger Coordinator is a dick that way, but they don't seem to mind being trapped in Human bodies for a bit.

The last post card I got from them said they were in Tibet, learning martial arts from "some old dude who smells like yak's milk". I have a feeling they've been tricked into doing chores for some crazy person, but they're having fun. That's what's important.
>>
File: Gamagoori Intensifies.gif (1MB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
Gamagoori Intensifies.gif
1MB, 499x654px
>>53308797
YES!
>>
>>53308797
Pls yes
>>
>>53308650
Chevalier is a good choice, and if you could save Dauntless he might work.

I've also heard good things about Ash Beast.
>>
>>53308761
He mostly visits you when you're asleep. . . mostly.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (715KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
715KB, 500x375px
>>53308797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNvu6mZEeU
>>
File: Bobby-Smug.jpg (7KB, 71x147px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Smug.jpg
7KB, 71x147px
>>53308797

If I'm not named godfather bro and best uncle, I'll be really disappointed
>>
>>53308498
>Go to Overlord at first/second jump
>You have magic to take care of all of that
>>
So why does the Mage Association in Fate not want people to find out about magic?
>>
File: 2a0.jpg (37KB, 516x388px) Image search: [Google]
2a0.jpg
37KB, 516x388px
>>53308884
Well maybe I had placed I wanted to visit instead of powergaming like a nerfherder.
>>
>>53308768
why should jumper care what an unintelligent meatbag that rejected its own womb thinks?
>>
>>53308336
Serious answer, though. I have a butt ton and I can't name them all. also they're like 60% fate chars for one chain and I never shut up about the nasuverse so yeah.

Magical DETERMINATOR Jumper Zephie! (New Chain) has Medea as a demiservant. Medea keeps making Zephie's body do chores because SOMEONE has to do the cleaning and cooking around here and she doesn't have a body.

Diarmuid was going to join, too. Then Gilgamesh killed him and Zephie had to hide from him in the warehouse before he tried to kill her too. The whole experience made Zephie want to get a lot stronger and fucking KILL Gil because she loved Diarmuid with all her heart. (No, she took Ice Queen so the Fuck Freckle didn't affect her).

There's also Nova, the being made of wishes who was a Hero BBS Wishgranting Device (Zephie's transformation trinket) that glitched and became sentient with the wish Zephie wanted, to become a magical girl and make everything better. He's a pretty cutesily cheerful guy and helps guide Zephie in a fight.

And there's Sage of The Forest, who made Nova. He is Zephie's best friend/mentor, although he finds the behavior Zephie keeps displaying to be concerning.
>>
>>53308336
So fucking many. My companions document is a nightmare. Naruto and Arturia should not be a tight gubernatorial race.
>>
>>53308768
You are a terrible person for posting something like that.
Please don't post something that horrible again.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>53308768
DELET THIS
>>
>>53308645
Is spoiler a reaction image? Or what you expect a Heavens/Yuki kid supposed to be. Because I fully expect a kid between them to act like him.
>>
File: Please.png (57KB, 540x177px) Image search: [Google]
Please.png
57KB, 540x177px
>>53308768
>>
File: There are times I love a.png (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
There are times I love a.png
2MB, 2560x1080px
>>53308926
>>53308925
>>53308949
>>
>>53308491
>Not liking cute radish-slice eyebrows.
>>
>>53308902
Yeah, and what the heck is up with the nurse phrasing it that way?
Why is it the baby rejecting her body rather then the more reasonable phrasing of the other way around? And why talk about it in terms of 'rejection' in the first place? People don't talk like that to women who have just miscarried!
And why is a nurse talking to her about that anyhow? Shouldn't it be a doctor?
If a nurse did say that, it would probably be grounds to sue for emotional distress.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (98KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
98KB, 314x319px
>>53308967
STOP.

CEASE AND DESIST.
>>
>>53308967
If you 'love' something like that about 4chan, then you either don't know what love is, or are just a terrible scummy person who finds young women miscarrying as somehow funny.
>>
>>53308967
/a/ is full of faggots.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg (141KB, 499x540px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now 2.jpg
141KB, 499x540px
>>53308967
STOP POSTING THAT!
>>
File: 1462689211980.png (116KB, 248x426px) Image search: [Google]
1462689211980.png
116KB, 248x426px
>>53308901
>Not wanting to visit Papa Bones' world as soon as you can
>>
>>53308896
They're elitist snobs.
>>
>>53308896
Too many people knowing about magic makes magic weaker.
>>
>>53308998
In other news, water is wet and the sun is hot.
>>
Hi guys.
Meaning to ask, where can I get myself a Qilin?
It a chinese mythological creature, part dragon, part deer, or other hooved animal and I think an ox's tail.
Any idea where I can find one in one of the jumps we have?
Outside of Generic Xianxia, the Mtg jumps and maybe the Wuxia jump.
>>
>>53309000
>Justice's Outrage
It's EXACTLY 9000!
>>
File: Bendy 6.png (572KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
Bendy 6.png
572KB, 1280x1780px
>>53308336
Why would I care as things as 'who' and 'how'? They're just minions.
>>
Hey, haven't been around for a few hundred threads. How are things holding up /jc/?
>>
>>53308896
The more people who know about magic the weaker it gets.
Hell the more people who know about a specific spell the weaker it gets. That's why Maguses horde specific spells to themselves as well.
>>
>>53309009
The only thing salvageable about that setting is the elf twins.
>>
>>53308896
Dillution of mystery, apparently.
The more people who know the tricks behind magecraft, the weaker it becomes for any individual practitioner.
It's like the world will only allow a certain amount of 'stuff' to happen, and if mutliple people know, the allotment gets spread between them.
That's it as far as I know.
Oh, and they also like having no oversight and being amoral nasty-people in the name of SCIE... er, RESEARCH>
>>
>>53309069
As well as you remember. So, not great.
>>
>>53309069
Red is trying to destroy this community, as usual.
>>
>>53309068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZstsPUKT5CI
>>
>>53309087
When did wendy's become so sassy?
>>
>>53308884
>Always place Negima as my first jump and pick up two of those fucked up cap stones to solidify my build.
> Don't even have the slightest clue what the setting is about.
>>
>>53309069
Run! Save yourself while you still can!
One of us! One of us! One of us!

>>53309098
Your joke is getting a bit old, buddy.
Can't you get some new material.
Maybe trash talk Green or Yellow and give Red a break.
I regret nothing. Puns forever!
>>
>>53309069
We have a ton of new jumps, and some new jumpmakers. We've also lost a few jumpmakers. Also, we ruined the shitposter's Christmas last year by getting along with /cyoag/.
>>
File: Evil Love.png (393KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Love.png
393KB, 800x800px
>>53309087
What about the other Overlord?
>>
>>53308995
>or are just a terrible scummy person who finds young women miscarrying as somehow funny.
WELCOME TO 4CHAN
>>
>>53309087
I can understand not wanting to deal with the mindless wank surrounding the powerlevels, but that right there is unforgivable.

How could you forsake Ainz-sama, Yoro?
>>
>>53308336
Six Pokemon. Each had a problem I helped with and in exchange they helped me not die.

That's how friendship works, right? I get you out of debt with the bird mob and you help me find food?
>>
File: out-keikaku'd.jpg (41KB, 320x195px) Image search: [Google]
out-keikaku'd.jpg
41KB, 320x195px
>>53309087
You have a truly mediocre taste, but I still accept you as you are.
>>
>>53309069
People rehash the same settings for jump material over and over again and when people jump in to work with a new IP it's been "claimed" by someone who is doing jack shit with it. The community is stagnant and now it's just a couple dozen posters, jerking each other off until eventually we've all moved on. Leave please.
>>
File: G0bKffT.png (326KB, 1280x1287px) Image search: [Google]
G0bKffT.png
326KB, 1280x1287px
>>53308768
>>53308967
>>53308995
>If you 'love' something like that about 4chan, then you either don't know what love is, or are just a terrible scummy person who finds young women miscarrying as somehow funny.

LOL
>>
>>53309147
Ainz is a murderous shit.
>>
File: Symbol of Loss.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Symbol of Loss.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>53309165
Oh? Are we posting Loss today?
>>
File: papa bones is so dreamy.jpg (140KB, 444x670px) Image search: [Google]
papa bones is so dreamy.jpg
140KB, 444x670px
>>53309147
This guy gets it. Ainz is the moest skeleton.

>>53309170
To the farm with you.

>>53309129
Minions are great. Overlord is a cool guy.
>>
>>53309159
This. Don't like a Jump? Just pretend you're doing a Jump for its sequel or a specific segment of it, and go ahead and replace it with whatever you want.
>>
>>53309098
~high pitch frustrated squeal in response to pure stupidity and shitposting~

>>53309137
Yeah, no. The stupid meme is stupid and you're stupid for using it.
We are not all or even mostly heartless sociopaths here, thank you very much. Are you?

>>53309165
>LOL
Seriously? That is not 'hip' here, grandad.
>>
>>53309120
Since they put someone awesome in charge of Wendy's Twitter feed. Seriously, it's sassy gold lately. So now, naturally, a bunch of sassy fan art is springing up.

... Sassy.

>>53309129
I know nothing of that which you speak of.

>>53309147
Because he's a douche canoe. Mostly it's the mindless powerlevel wanking.

>>53309152
Well, at least I've upgraded from shit taste. I think that's mostly thanks to my love of suit girls. The great uniter.
>>
File: Loss3.jpg (55KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
Loss3.jpg
55KB, 500x386px
>>53309178

Loss in the 3rd dimension
>>
File: 1490088277375.jpg (222KB, 987x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1490088277375.jpg
222KB, 987x1502px
>>53309170
Killing some pest thieves can hardly be called murder.
>>
File: Loss2.jpg (73KB, 625x401px) Image search: [Google]
Loss2.jpg
73KB, 625x401px
>>53309207
>Seriously? That is not 'hip' here, grandad.
>>
>>53309120
There was a verbal sparring match on tumblr or snapchat or twitter or something, and Wendy's absolutely crushed the competition.
They crushed so badly that their opponent (another fast food chain) blocked them.
And it JUST. KEEPS. HAPPENING.

So now Wendy's gets fanart for being smug and sassy.
>>
>>53309170
To be fair, the same thing that allowed him to traverse worlds as a magnificent lich is also messing with his ability to feel emotions. And he trusts his people a bit too much.
But he himself, he doesn't do horrible murderous things that I know of. Care to fill me in on why you think that?
>>
>>53309184
>>53309209
Kelda/Overlad is the greatest Evil Love Story of all time.
>>
>>53309120

Someone in marketing has a good feel for social media, and paid for some art.
>>
File: tumblr_o5xvpyEYvf1ux0vd6o1_500.png (351KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5xvpyEYvf1ux0vd6o1_500.png
351KB, 500x500px
>>53309178
>>
>>53309237
Care to give some narrative to those two obviously unreleated images you posted? 'Cause I am crashing here.
>>
>>53309247
Oh, the Overlord game. I keep meaning to play those. Is the Evil Love Story actually part of the games, or is it fanon?
>>
>>53309046
I was the dude that brought it up last thread. Honestly, I just make my own. It's more satisfying and you can dial them in however you like.

Useful jumps for this:
Geneforge (Lifecrafting etc)
Harvest Moon (Animal Husbandry)
Forgotten Realms (Sample magical creatures, observe magical creature ecology)
Wuxia or any jump with Chinese mythology (observe less fantasy more mythic creatures)

If you just wanna pick on up you could just go to FR and travel to the asian expy area and find some there. Like said, you'll probably have more fun creating them from scratch.
>>
>>53309046
Well, there's that one mount in WoW that you can get whenever it comes out.
>>
>>53309272
Hmm, nice. It's good to get creative about the things that float your boat.
Just out of curiosity, what sort of traits do you give your Qilin?
I understand that there are a few variations.
>>
File: Loss4.png (348KB, 680x586px) Image search: [Google]
Loss4.png
348KB, 680x586px
>>53309265
>Care to give some narrative to those two obviously unreleated images you posted? 'Cause I am crashing here.

Is this hip enough for you kiddo?
>>
>>53309271
It's part of the second game.
In the tutorial you play Overlad, your character for the rest of the game as a child. Kelda is the only person in his home town who is nice to him, and even has a crush on him. The villages end up throwing you to the wolves while Kelda looks on in horror

You come back some 10 years later, conquer the town, and take Kelda as your Mistress. She's as happy as can be that her 'witch boy' returned.
>>
>>53309098
>link related
Its you, anon. It's always been you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yT8VeQgnQ&t=3s
>>
>>53309197
Yeah but then people scream at the anon that actually do a legit replacement.
>>
File: 1491606750006.jpg (43KB, 594x442px) Image search: [Google]
1491606750006.jpg
43KB, 594x442px
>>53309098
Well someone has to. It's not like you're providing any content to do it.
>>
>>53309209
Wendy's sass is grade A top shelf sass.

>>53309241
It was Hardee's. They shut Hardee's down so viciously that Hardee's blocked them on the spot. It was fucking hilarious.
>>
Which school did you pick in Fantastic Beasts?

Who else /mahoutokoro/ here?
>>
>>53309313
Oh, that's great stuff. I can totally get behind that kind of story. Excuse me for a minute, I have to go shove 20 bucks in Steam's direction.

Have a Displacer Beastgirl as thanks.
>>
>>53309374
I love the Overlord games, despite their flaws, and Overlord 2 is definitely the best one.
>>
>>53309246
I mean, he slaughtered an entire army and his only thought was "yay, I killed more people than anyone else!" Especially considering they posed him no threat whatsoever. It's a Bancho-esque disregard for human life.
>>
>>53309309
You're making an assumption there. Don't.
I am a different guy, making that comment... wierd.
If you are :>>53309237 could you explain it?
>>
>>53309400
I take it that was in the light novels?
That certainly sounds pretty dickish behaviour.
~frowns paternally~
"Momonga, son, I am disappoint!"
>>
>>53309353
>Well someone has to. It's not like you're providing any content to do it.

<<<RED DEVIL WHERE IS BELKA'S ACE COMBAT UPDATE>>>

>>53309401

They were having a fight and she forgot to say no items
>>
>>53309265
There once was a webcomic called Ctrl+Alt+Del. It was ostensibly about video games, and meant to be a comedy.

The author decided to make an arc about his self-insert's loved one having a miscarriage, to spice up the whole thing with some drama. Between him not being a good writer, and this being a comedic webcomic about video games, it fell completely flat.

One thing led to another, and making edits of that particular strip became a fad. It got to the point that highly minimalistic or artistic recreations of the entire thing were being made, like the smoking pipes or butterfly up there.
>>
File: honhonhon.gif (199KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
honhonhon.gif
199KB, 500x276px
>>53309369
I went with Beauxbatons. Vive la France.

Most for Charmant.
>>
>>53309304
Divine spells for starters. I teach them to pray to me and not only does that power me, but it also lets them cast divine magic (MTG White). I try to teach bending when I can, as that's just a really useful skill. Beyond that they get an innate understanding of basic and higher maths, philosophy, law, physics, a little biology, and some engineering.

Like said, they're my goto stay behind force when I leave so that primitive or even pre-space fairing branches of humanity have some help and an outside opinion.
>>
>>53308339
Why do you keep posting porn?
>>
>>53309304
Oh, and by including dragon DNA in their makeup you can work to give them access to D&D style sorcery.
>>
>>53309374
Where I can get such companion it's super cute ?
>>
File: 5925692602062096842.png (207KB, 277x577px) Image search: [Google]
5925692602062096842.png
207KB, 277x577px
>>53309459
>>
File: Orks 2.jpg (79KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
Orks 2.jpg
79KB, 680x622px
>>53309459
You don't post porn?
>>
>>53309449
>>53309471
Thats pretty cool.
I especially like the bending, makes them into little Lion-Turtles-expys. Nice.
Do you teach them any xianxia style cultivation, from any of the xianxia jumps like Tales od Demons and God or World of Cultivation?
>>
>>53309432
>Some many years ago, I was in a relationship and we suffered a miscarriage. Now, this relationship was toxic to begin with and doomed to fail regardless, so that the miscarriage was the straw that broke the camel’s back came as no surprise. Still, it’s a tough thing to handle because it’s nobody’s fault. And I know that it’s often much harder on the woman than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn’t necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People move past it.
>>
>>53309447
An acceptable response.
>>
>>53309542
Not a fan of xianxia, so no.
>>
>>53309517
I love the tiny ~dakka~. Great little detail there.

>>53309543
Is that a quote from the guy who wrote the webcomic? Or someone else?
>>
>>53309429
I'M GOING OKAY.

MY ATTENTION IS SPLIT BETWEEN DEMONS.
>>
>>53309565
>Qilin
>Not a fan of Xianxia
~anon.exe has crashed~
~anon.exe restarting~
Bu.. Wha... But they fit so well!
I mean they are awesome as is, they don't /need/ cultivation to be awesome, but... they fit sooo well!
>>
>>53309517
>>53309489
These are all from a doujin recently posted on /d/.
>>
>>53309570
That's his newspost about the comic.
>>
>>53309599

No mythological creature should be a fan of Xianxia!

It's just asking for a shitheel Cultivator to chop up their family to make Ten-Thousand-Year Miracle Pills.
>>
>>53309271
If you're too busy to play it yourself, there are some pretty good Let's Plays for it over on the main LP archive.

Done by some guy named Smite.
https://lparchive.org/Overlord-1-2/

It's a fun little series.
>>
>>53309616
And? They are cropping out the actual porn bits, so I don't care.
>>
File: 1311832772343.jpg (57KB, 397x393px) Image search: [Google]
1311832772343.jpg
57KB, 397x393px
>>53309606
Posting reaction images taken from porn is a 4chan tradition.
>>
>>53309475

Displacer Beasts are from DnD.

Monstergirlisation is probably best done via Space Station 13.
>>
>>53309475
Well, you're going to have to visit a Dungeons and Dragons setting. Forgotten Realms would be the easiest, but any of the others would work.

Then you're probably going to have to make one from scratch. I would suggest getting a Displacer Beast and tinkering around with a Werewolf's Lychanthropy virus until you achieve the results you want.

You might also be able to have the Jump Document for Forgotten Realms make you one with "A Newcomer Joins the Party". You'll probably have to pump some extra CP into them to be able to afford the combination of Werewolf and Displacer Beast. Werewolves have a CR of 3 and Dislacer Beasts have a 4, so you'd be looking at about 500-700 CP to buy the combination.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_021355.jpg (33KB, 240x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_021355.jpg
33KB, 240x235px
>>53309606
You insult me. I knew of this doujin for a long time.

I just love the Spider's face, and it's convenient reference for my jumper's.
>>
>>53309624
That... That is a very good point.
>>
>>53309599
>Xianxia
Just reads like bad DBZ fanfiction to me
>>
File: 1483540807109.png (198KB, 495x342px) Image search: [Google]
1483540807109.png
198KB, 495x342px
>>53309606
>>
>>53309706
My problem with this one is that it's an NTR doujin desu. People should post reaction images from good doujins only.
>>
>>53309369
Japan, because I wanted the nationality.
>>
>>53309673
link?
>>
File: 5641651651.jpg (30KB, 419x262px) Image search: [Google]
5641651651.jpg
30KB, 419x262px
>>53309652
>>
>>53309717
>NTR
The first thing I will erase from existence once I master 4th True Magic. Combine it with Balefire so it's retroactive.
>>
File: happy nude rear.png (1020KB, 680x505px) Image search: [Google]
happy nude rear.png
1020KB, 680x505px
>>53309717
>>
>>53309571
>MY ATTENTION IS SPLIT BETWEEN DEMONS.

<<<GIVE WIP OF CHAOS>>>
>>
File: IMG_20170518_032356.jpg (29KB, 265x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_032356.jpg
29KB, 265x185px
>>53309744
Open wide for the sauce
>>53309717
The fuck are you on about? It's straight shota, not NTR. Disgusting faggot.

https://nhentai.net/g/174937/
>>
>>53309699
Heresy!!!
Would you like a rec?
>>
>>53309729
BROTHER
>>
>>53309854
I think he's talking about the Pokemon one, SpiderAnon.
>>
>>53309854
He hasn't read it, that's why he's memeing the NTR shit.
>>
>>53309854
I'm talking about the pokemon one.
>>
File: 1489622317464.png (147KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489622317464.png
147KB, 480x360px
>>53309792
<<<DARE YOU TRY TO DANCE WITH THE ANGELS, PILOT?>>>
>>
>>53309899
Nah, I read some last year and like I said it was just really not my bag. I get that some people are into it, but the training montage and cosmic punches just don't do it for me.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_021336.jpg (39KB, 185x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_021336.jpg
39KB, 185x411px
>>53309950
>>53309915
No, he didn't even ping both of the Pokémon ones.
I mean, straight shota isnt exactly the best, but NTR? -
>>53309967
Oh shit. Nevermind then. Carry on. Thought you were>>53309459
>>
>>53309899
I would please.
>>
>>53309967
>>53309915
The Pokemon one isn't NTR
>>
Fellow jumpers, I have a need. A need to construct magical hats like those usually found atop Kirby's head. I wish for these hats to imbue thematic powers to those who wear them. Besides the obvious, where would be a good place to gather the ability to make such wondrous creations?
>>
>>53310035
DnD enchanting is a one stop shop for this, do masterwork and imbue it with infinite charges.
>>
>>53310035
Anon, you ask the impossible. Surely such creations cannot be done.

My first thought is something like somehow making hats out of kirby using power copying or something?
>>
>>53310070
wow that spoiler

it sounds like you are talking about murdering Kirby and using his body to be turned into hats
>>
>>53310070
I'd rather not turn a hero like Kirby into hats. But good on you for thinking outside the box.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 640x1136px
>>53309369
Huh. Where DID I go
Survey says....Beauxbatons
Huh. Don't remember that. Oh well, time to honhonhon
>>
>>53309369
>Which school did you pick in Fantastic Beasts?
Did that jump get made?
>>
>>53310012
Read the tags on ex.
>>
>>53310162
I've read the tags and the story. It's not NTR, and I don't know why it's labeled as such.
>>
>>53310143
>>53309447
France is the worst country in western europe.
>>
>>53309910
I spent a while trying to convince Cats to let me start in france, mostly because I didn't want to deal with hogwarts.

And I prefer japan over france, so I went there and then saga'd the jumps together. So, my grandkids ended up going to school as my grandkids, rather than as companions.
>>
>>53310143
>le hon hon hon
Goddammit my sides.
>>
>>53309652
Pic Related. /Joking for Joke
>>
>>53310139
No, I mean more like... copying his power somehow with like cloning or something? Or maybe even power copying and somehow turning that energy into material?
>>
File: Tradition.gif (601KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
Tradition.gif
601KB, 800x444px
>>53310192
Son of a bitch. Whelp there goes the joke.
>>
>>53310173
>France is the worst country in western europe.
That's an odd way of writing Portugal. Did someone mess with your autocorrect?
>>
>>53310008
Just about everything on Wuxiaworld is pretty good (http://www.wuxiaworld.com), I'd especially recommend Desolate Era, Martial World, I Shall Seal the Heavens. Coiling Dragon is also there and is a good solid read, although it starts off with an atypical tone for xianxia, more like a typical d&d tone, but maybe that's just me.

Female Main Character driven stories tend to be a bit different and follow different conventions, but some good ones are found here at Moon Bunny Cafe (http://moonbunnycafe.com/), like Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife, also there are some good female leads in xianxia at Volare Novels (http://volarenovels.com) like Evil Emperor's Wild Consort, King of Hell and Demons Wang's Favourite Fei.
Both sites also have some male MC driven stories that are pretty good, like Histories Strongest Senior Brother and Great Demon King.

There some good xianxia to be found that poke fun at elements of the genre, like My Disciple Died Yet Again (http://scrya.org/my-disciple-died-yet-again/), for those that dislike the mainstream xianxia.

Hope this is useful to you, anon.
Happy reading.
>>
>>53309779
Meanwhile, I'll make NTR universal. I'm going to steal everyone's waifu.
>>
>>53308967
What is this?
>>
I need a good persona for Strength.

>The Arcana of Strength represents not merely physical strength, but mental as well, and those who hold it tend to have strong powers of self- control, courage, and surprising gentleness. Its Persona tend to be heroes, and are both physically strong and resistant to damage.

Specifically, a female one, since I just noticed that was a thing.
>>
>>53310173
Maybe so. But the only other option was being American. And while I shit patriotism and piss freedom, I cannot abide by being from a country that thinks "No-Maj" is a cool and hip thing to say.

Yes, I'm still salty. Fuck you JKR, fuck you very much.
>>
>>53310173
Who let the drunk Brit in?
>>
>>53310277
/a/ being insane.
>>
>>53310286
Go for Athena.
>>
>>53310173
You're just mad your waifu got stomped in the election.
>>
>>53310161
Yes. It's right there in Imaged.
>>
>>53310333
That works for an Ult, but what about a base?
>>
>>53310235
Portugal is considered southern european, anon. The whole Iberian peninsula is.

>>53310287
You're such a no-maj anon.

>>53310352
Hey, if they want a repeat of Vichy France that's their business.
>>
>>53310381
I'd suggest Boudica or Queen Gwendolen then.
>>
>>53310381
Athena main, Minerva evolution.
>>
>>53310408
>Portugal is considered southern european, anon. The whole Iberian peninsula is.
Very well then. I retract my statement about Portugal and substitute Belgium in its place.
>>
>>53310466
Belgium is pretty awful, but the natives are nicer than the French.
>>
>>53310213
And 4chan is an idiot thing.
>>
>>53310419
>Queen Gwendolen
>Physical Strength
>Mental Strength
>Self Control
>Courage
>Gentleness
In the woman whose only claim to fame is being a cold bitch to her husband and giving into lust to run off with one of his knights? Really?
>>
>>53310236
Different guy, but thanks, anon.
I've been meaning to look up some rec's given the whole generic Xianxia jump.
>>
>>53310458
Different name for the same god?

>>53310419
Not feeling it. Wiki pages seem a bit dark for the intended character.
>>
>>53310499
If we can save the general populace we will, as I agree with you. The rest of it though? Transport that shit to Terraformers and let them be roachraped.
>>
>>53310529
>Queen Gwendolen
>Was divorced by her husband in favor of a German mistress.
>Instead of crying, she fled to Cornwall and build up a large army.
>Took said army and waged war on her ex-husband.
>Assumed the throne and reigned peacefully until her son came of age.

I'll admit she's probably lacking a little bit in the Self Control and Physical Strength categories, but she certainly didn't "run off with one of his knights".

>>53310547
Well, sure it's a little twisted. It's fucking Persona. If anything it fits better.
>>
>>53310529
...Are you thinking of Guinevere?
>>
>>53310547
Yeah, Persona does that quite a bit. See, e.g., Izanagi and Izanagi-no-Okami.
>>
>>53310601
She seems more Justice or Chariot.
>>
>>53308336
Arcanine that I got as my start in Pokemon, quickly uplifted to human by going Mystery Dungeon. We're married now. We both have more fun when he's an arcanine though
>>
>>53310529
That's Guenevere. Gwendolen's the one who waged war against King Locrinus after he left her for his mistress. She built up a huge army, conquered Britain, and reigned as regent until her son was old enough to inherit.
>>
>>53310634
Then, with all politeness, find your own Personas.
>>
>>53310701
Not me, I was wiki walking.

I'm tempted to go with athena/minerva, but I don't want to use gods for both. Gwendolen is probably going to be it, unless I stumble across something else.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>53309247
>Then he runs her through with his sword.
>>
>>53311047
I know I should know better, but I feel compelled to ask.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>53311047
Oh sure, his big, thick, flaming, pulsing sword.

Just not the one you see in the image.
>>
>>53311047
>Then he takes her on as his Mistress
FTFY. I know you're trying to be edgy, Fist, but that's based on an actual game.
>>
>>53311047
God, you're such a fucking wanker. It's a shame the only jumpmaker who's better than you is Adarx.
>>
>>53311047
Fisto, what the fuck man? Have you ever played Overlord? Because that's not what fucking happens.
>>
>>53311080
Yeah, it's one that has your mistress try and usurp power and need to get stabbed.
>>
>>53311080
No, you form an awesome harem and get an achievement for banging all of them simultaneously. Overlord truly was the best of games.
>>
>>53310535
Look up world of cultivation too, it is a pretty great xianxia.
>>
>>53311089
That doesn't happen either.
>>
File: Best Overlord 2 Girl.png (558KB, 783x528px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overlord 2 Girl.png
558KB, 783x528px
>>53311089
That's Overlord 1. Overlord 2 only has mistresses fighting each other over who is 'first mistress'.

And even then you're still wrong.It's your mistresses' father who tries to. Take back his own power, since he was the Overlord before you. And she just stands back, for about 5 minutes, before helping you.

>>53311098
And yet Kelda is still Best Mistress.
>>
>>53311116
>And yet Kelda is still Best Mistress.
Agreed completely. She's the top girl in the harem.
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to upgrade something with another material without completely remaking it? I want to take Tomb Kings, but by the time I take it I probably won't have any cool materials to import into my Tomb.
>>
>>53311098
Don't you miss when games were fun and silly?
>>
>>53311193
I'd suggest Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim.
>>
>>53311208
Counterpoint:Chroma Squad, games can still be fun and silly.
>>
>>53311193
You could use full metal alchemist alchemy, make a bigass pule oc the stuff you want and just layer it in while subtracting some of the other stuff.

Would let you stockpile some of your pyramid wall material too.
>>
>>53311208
Yes

>>53311224
You know what he meant, Justice
>>
>>53311239
Sorry pile of*
>>
>>53311193
Well, there's a perk in Minecraft for the Thaumcraft mod, and that mod has a wand that lets you exchange walls and such with an equal amount of another material. Might be tedious, and requires you to provide the materials in full, but it's an option.
>>
>>53311193
Sounds like something you could do with magic. D&D, Anima, Exalted, or FMA should have you covered. If you're desperate, you could probably make a Hero BBS system based on imbuement/fusion/replacement.
>>
>>53311193
Shrink it somehow (Rick and Morty, Fairy Tail, you have options) and put it in the Armsfusion Crafter with another pyramid made of your desired material.
>>
>>53311332
>Fairy Tail, you have options
Not really. The Fairy Tail jump is pretty subpar, remember?
>>
File: Fool's_Waifu.jpg (227KB, 706x826px) Image search: [Google]
Fool's_Waifu.jpg
227KB, 706x826px
Hey, random question: for the purposes of companioning, do Demon's Souls demons count as "people"? I wish to acquire pic related.
>>
We all know about houserules, but do you houserule in any theories about the series you jump to?

The "Nui possessed Mako during/after Episode 24" theory is a good example of what I mean.
>>
>>53311484
>spoiler
What the fuck is that bullshit?
>>
>>53311434
It's been three years. You must be the loneliest man alive.
>>
>>53309975

<<<LEAVE BELKAN SKIES>>>
>>
File: 1442019652851.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442019652851.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>53311445
It's really hard to say. There are those who become demons and retain their humanity to an extent like Astraea, but in the end to even become a demon you need to feast on souls. So there's that tidbit of ambiguity. Yet at the same time, your post's picture wasn't exactly by choice. What with being made a marionette via the soul of the Old Monk's waifu. Jury's out on whether the Old Monk did it or his robe did.

It's a grey area, but my personal opinion is that the Fool's Idol is just a person enough. If you need to seal the deal, maybe have some perks to try and bring the personality of the wife out and console them on what they've become.
>>
>>53311499
Someone thought Mako was acting out of character that episode and then came up with it based on outfit color schemes. It's pretty dumb.
>>
>>53311193

Well, there's always the native Warpstone!
>>
>>53311524
Xe really must be. Unfortunately, summer means we'll see more of xem.
>>
>>53311571
>xem
Is that even a real word?
>>
>>53311605
It is to feminists and the American liberal college system!
>>
>>53311605
>Apparently independently invented by several people, including Don Rickter (the pronoun appeared in the Unitarian Universalist publication UU World on 1 May 1973 and Mario Pei gave Rickter credit on page 145 of his 1978 book Weasel Words).

It's a fairly recent one.
>>
>>53311605
No
>>
>>53311571
>xe and xem
Just use the singular they like everyone else.
>>
>>53311605
No word was real until someone invented it.
>>
>>53311605
:^)

Depends on who you ask. The rules of a language only reflect the society they're used in.
>>
File: end credits outfit.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
end credits outfit.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>53311499
>>53311560
To be fair, that backpack does look suspicious. And a lot of her shots in the end credits have one eye closed.
>>
>>53311672
No, anon. I'm literally a special snowflake.

:^)
>>
>>53311714
Gotta be damn special if you are a literal snowflake that can use a computer.
>>
File: 1476725034681.gif (404KB, 499x370px) Image search: [Google]
1476725034681.gif
404KB, 499x370px
>>53311445
>>53311556
It kinda varies. It's important to note that even the Maiden in Black, the main waifu in that game, is a demon who has simply forsaken her status. Pretty much any human who consumes souls is basically a baby demons, as you say, but at the same time, the colorless fog can make demons out of everything. Objects, corpses, animals and plants, it can even take dreams and myths and make them reality to create demons. This is where a Berserk influence is obvious, where things exposed to the phantasmal become phantasmal themselves eventually, even people.

So the only important questions are 'does this look like a person' (and the final boss fails that one despite once being human) and 'can it interact like a human', which is something we're not sure about with the Fool's Idol. We're never given a 'no' so you can just assume she's a person you can seduce.
>>
>>53311708
How would Nui even manage that?
>>
>>53311732
Oh, don't worry, anon. Soon you'll come to know the glory of your psychic snowflake overlords... Just you wait.

Winter is coming.
>>
>>53311775
If these snowflake overlords in fact yuki onna I'll welcome them.
>>
>>53311708
Well shit, that makes sense.
>>
Jump # 102 Sherlock Holmes
Background: The Holmes (50)
Perks:
*Brilliant (0)
*Elementary My Dear (150, Discount)
*I See Everything (150, Discount)
*Charm and a Smile (300)
*Pieces of a Puzzle (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Magnifying glass (0)
*The series (50)

It’s kind of strange for all of the travel I have done I usually am in the modern day or Medieval times. It was rather nice finding myself in Victorian England.

I was a private investigator in the same vain as my chief rival Holmes. Sadly being a woman in that era I was not as connected to Scotland yard which meant I was stuck usually working private cases for smaller fee.

Still I did a lot of good work, I helped find people, solve murders the police were not looking in to. Usually such cases were because the deaths were not truly a murder despite the feelings of the client, one time though it certainly was and lead to me uncovering an entire web of a conspiracy.

I found some hidden criminal empire that spanned the entire globe. This led to some messy confrontations as I had apparently drawn the attention to myself. I was the target of several assassination attempts though they would miraculously fail. My loved ones were targeted for kidnapping though those too would find no success as the attackers were not expecting us to be more than human.

I had just about tracked down the mastermind when I found out that the man I was chasing had perished with Sherlock Holmes.

I must admit some frustration in once again being one upped by that man. I would feel bad about that however he turned up alive a few years later having faked his death.

Either way I was moderately successful as a Detective and helped some people.
>>
>>53311823
No, they're Yuki Onii.
>>
>>53311947
Then I shall only welcome them if they can turn me into a yuki onna and so that I get one as my Onii chan.
>>
File: you're pretty fast.png (93KB, 337x190px) Image search: [Google]
you're pretty fast.png
93KB, 337x190px
>>53311535
<<<IT'S A GREAT PLACE FOR YOU FILTHY DOGS TO BE BURIED>>>
>>
>>53302631

Sorry for the very belated response anon, had work.

In my case, I used Zoanthrope (Mana Saber) + Adaptive Body + at least three machines-turned-organs which just endlessly generate various energies such as aether. The blood becoming that energy-charged was mostly a side-effect of me just making sure I had stores to make use of.
>>
File: Vita2.png (978KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
Vita2.png
978KB, 800x744px
>>53312008
<<REPLACE BELKANS WITH BELKANS>>
>>
If I get the Infinity Gauntlet, can I prevent Marvel from turning into the shitshow that it is in modern comics? Or is that beyond the Gauntlet's powers?
>>
>>53312188
Not even the Infinity Gauntlet can countermand editorial decree, I'm afraid.
>>
>>53310143
What survey?
>>
>>53312161
this anon gets it
>>
>>53312188
You can't even make a good waifu with the Infinity Gauntlet
>>
>>53311054
>>53311067
>>53311068
>>53311075
>>53311080
Y'all just got
>Fisted
>>
>>53312188
I doubt the MCU IG will be as powerful as the comics IG
>>
>>53312356
Who said anything about the difference between continuities' versions?
>>
>>53312161
>not doing the Ace Combat jump before MGLN and dogfighting the Wolks in Belkan jets.
CUM HISTORIA
>>
>>53312382
>not doing the MGLN jump before Ace Combat and dogfighting the Belkans jets with little girls.
Both Mama's are ashamed of you.
>>
>>53312356
Doesn't even matter. Try to use the Infinity Gauntlet in MCU and you'll explode, even if you were a Celestial.
>>
>>53312438
You should go do that, then. Maybe we'll be lucky and you'll be effected in real life.
>>
File: 1464724439649.png (220KB, 846x630px) Image search: [Google]
1464724439649.png
220KB, 846x630px
Howdy /JC!

>>53312161
Pic Related.
>>
>>53312429
>being a rookie who needs to be a magical girl to take on planes
>he can't outfly a Belkan Knight with a 20th century plane
git gud
>>
File: BELKABELKABELKA.jpg (24KB, 154x298px) Image search: [Google]
BELKABELKABELKA.jpg
24KB, 154x298px
>>53312161
<<<YOU FOOL. YOU SPEAK TO BELKA ITSELF.>>>
>>
>>53312459
Wow, so you wish death upon someone for making a simple, objective observation? You really are pathetic, Timmy.
>>
File: CUM HISTORIA.png (2MB, 724x940px) Image search: [Google]
CUM HISTORIA.png
2MB, 724x940px
>>53312476
>Your Empress
>Not your God Emperess reborn through a fusion of magic and science
BAKA!
So Much Heresy!
>>
File: pixy1.jpg (63KB, 240x313px) Image search: [Google]
pixy1.jpg
63KB, 240x313px
Yo Buddy
Still alive?
>>
File: gogo.jpg (13KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
gogo.jpg
13KB, 500x297px
>>53312661
unsure
>>
>>53312690
>>
>>53312577
>The shitposter calling other people the shitposter.
Sad.
>>
>>53312020
Can I ask why you made Seras a shark-girl?

Just curious.
>>
I want to become the great sage, the one who holds the secrets of all cultivation and knows all xianxia cultivation techniques! How do I go about doing this?
>>
>>53312746
Well, for starters, you could be a massive fucking faggot. But it seems you have that under control!
>>
File: this witch was her buddy.jpg (455KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
this witch was her buddy.jpg
455KB, 827x1169px
>>53312661
>when you take Ace Combat companions to Strike Witches
>>
>>53312746
You can do what I did, and I always do, get that kim possible ability that lets you find info as long as it is written down as well as a perfect memory perk. Between the two of them you should be pretty good on finding most cultivation techniques as most of them are written down somewhere.

Alternately you can buy the library of fate before hitting a xianxia, this will let you get any non unique (IE necronomicon) written stuff. Which is also a shoe in for almost all but the best cultivation techniques.
>>
File: 1494331531709.gif (3MB, 368x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494331531709.gif
3MB, 368x270px
>>53312767
Wow anon who pissed in your cherios today?
>>
>>53312800
Thanks.
>>
>>53312834
That would be me.
>>
File: Strike Witches the Belkan War.jpg (292KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Strike Witches the Belkan War.jpg
292KB, 800x1200px
>>53312796
Nah more like pic related.
>>
>>53312834
EVERYTHING!
But seriously, I'm mostly just bored. Carry on.
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1108#post-35121073
>>
>>53312954
Spacebattles has Exalted nerds, news at 11.
>>
>>53312994
EST?
>>
>>53312954
Do you happen to have a point?

>>53313012
Who is EST?
>>
>>53313018
It amused me.
>>
>>53313018
Eastern Standard Time.
>>
File: 1490999833948.png (421KB, 555x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490999833948.png
421KB, 555x592px
>>53312954
>tfw you caused it by wondering about Monster Cat's nine souls along with Inner Self + Powerful Soul
>tfw it came out of a supremely retarded idea of self-mutilation for fun and profit
>tfw you just had a retarded idea and never thought of just how badly it would spiral out of control
>tfw you were responsible for this train of thought
>>
>>53313088
>tfw you want to hop on the Yggdrasil Soul bandwagon but you love Madness stuff too much to get Monster Cat
>>
File: sometimes you need a hug.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes you need a hug.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>53313088
It'll be okay.
>>
File: 0071qnaq.jpg (32KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
0071qnaq.jpg
32KB, 450x337px
500 Threads, 500 Threads,
500 Threads onward,
All in the valley of Chan
Rode the dozens.
“Forward, the Jump Brigade!
Charge for the posts!” he said.
Rode the dozens.

“Forward, the Jump Brigade!”
Was there a namefag dismayed?
Not though the jumpers knew
Someone had built.
Theirs to ask for ruling,
Theirs to argue combo,
Theirs but to Spark or Die.
Into the valley of Chan
Rode the dozens.

Faggots to the right of them,
Faggots to the left of them,
Faggots in front of them
Shitposted and memed;
Samefagged at with salt and bans,
Boldly they rode well,
Into the jaws of Summer,
Into the mouth of hell
Rode the dozens.

Released all their jump WIPs,
Released as they edited in thread
Imaged their jumps,
Else uploaded to the drive, while
All anons argued.
Plunged into fandoms
Right through the headcanon they broke;
Angel and Demon
Reeled from outrageous builds
Shattered and waifu’d.
Then they rode back, but not
Not the dozens.

Faggots to the right of them,
Faggots to the left of them,
Faggots in front of them
Shitposted and memed;
Samefagged at with salt and bans,
Boldly they rode well,
Into the jaws of Summer,
Into the mouth of hell
Rode the dozens.

When can their autism fade?
O countless hours they played!
All the board loathed.
Wonder the hours they spent!
Pointlessly belligerent!
Autistic dozens!
>>
File: Dont Call it a Grave.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Call it a Grave.gif
467KB, 606x423px
>>53313038
Don't worry I got a dry chuckle too. You're not alone. I wonder if we should wait and see if someone pulls off an "Is he Mardkth?" "AM I MARDKTH" (Misspelled on purpose)

>>53313088
Pic Related.

Anyway Jumping!

Sword Art Online Jump 106:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
A Game Not Meant to Be Played [+300]
C.P.C. [+200]
Abhorrent Admirer [+100]
Origin: Beta [-50]
Perks:
Flourish [Free]
Item Drops [-300]
My Quest Senses are Tingling [Free]
Like Riding a Bike [-150]
APM Intensifies [-300]
Role-play [-100]
This is, in fact, My Final Form [-600]
Gear:
Digital Projection Helmet [Free]
Load Out [Free]
Healing Crystal [-50]
Sturdy Shield [-100]

Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/A62JZJqU

>>53313148
Just a reminder to you that she's also a Yggdrasil Hollow from her time in GHQ.
>>
File: Crona 28.jpg (134KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 28.jpg
134KB, 500x643px
>>53313148

Eeeeey, no worries, I ride the Black Blood train too.
>>
>>53312954
This reminds me: Would importing an Inner World into Dimension Lord count as being lord over all of them, or would I have to wait to merge them with Hell Lord to receive the benefits in each world? I'm thinking the latter, most likely.
>>
>>53313232
Why not both?
>>
>>53313232
I know at least 1 person possibly 2 who just took the best of both for that.
>>
File: 1490999050377.png (970KB, 800x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1490999050377.png
970KB, 800x1056px
>>53313232
I'd do the latter, just to play it safe. Yet at the same time, making an exterior dimension that people can access your soul sounds like a bad idea within a bad idea.

>>53313148
Be the madman you were destined to be.

>>53313187
>mfw
STAAAAAAAAAAAAHP
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>53313088
>>
>>53313287

<<<Post WIP of CHAOS SO THAT I CAN FLY MY AIRCRAFT CARRIER OF PEACE INTO THEM>>>
>>
>>53313287
Eh, I dunno. It seems if anything, it'd make it harder to harm your soul if you made it a realm unto itself. And besides, I'm pretty sure Dimension Lord by itself doesn't make it any more accessible than Inner World. Having near-absolute power inside it could only make it easier to protect.
>>
File: Chara SINS.jpg (176KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Chara SINS.jpg
176KB, 640x640px
>>53313287
Pic Related
>>
>pick up the otaku friends in Oreimo

Where should I import them to help them live their anime dreams first, /jc/?
>>
File: Hong.Meiling.full.1260387.jpg (445KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hong.Meiling.full.1260387.jpg
445KB, 900x700px
Mortal Hero Gauntlet
Starting location: Imperial City (free)
Destiny: (Lets go Crazy)
*But a stepping Stone (+150)
*Ten-thousand winter nights (+500)
*A Simple soul illuminated (+600)
*Silver light Scattering (+200)
Drawbacks:
*Good Luck crossing the Bridge (+100)
Race: Children of the mighty (500)
Origin: warrior
Perks:
*Gratuitous Skill Kata (0)
*Guild Smile (100)
*Secret power slumbering (0)
*The flow of Essence (0)
*Grasping the Perfected Lotsu Root (0)
*Dragon Breaking Feather (200, Discount)
*Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations (400, Discount)
Companions
*Misfit Circle (250)
Equipment:
Weapon Import– Caliburn the sword of kings (100)

So my ramblings went a little long so I pastebined it. https://pastebin.com/HueEzwRM
>>
>>53313179
Tennyson/10 very nice
>>
>>53313436

Take'em to a big shonen Jump for as much hot blooded adventure and waifu potential as possible. If this is gonna be their introduction, you gotta make it a big, explosive one where they can all get a bunch of different powers. Probably something they're at least mildly familiar with while you're at it. Naruto is the first thing that comes to mind actually, although something like One Piece is also good since they can actually be adults. Toriko would be cool, but it's a bit too much for an introduction.
>>
Is USM Anon still around? If so are they still doing Agents of SMASH?
>>
Well. It's not finished. I still have to add all the fluff, the intro and outro, and add a few more drawbacks. But I THINK everything else is finished, so it should be jumpable. Let you know what you think.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53313456
Pretty solid. Believable that you went for a disarm instead of kicking One-Thousand Winter Night's ass. Solars being Solars is a thing, though to tell the truth they are likely dealing with some serious opposition with all the stuff happening during the Age of Sorrows. Canonically the AoS had the Solars dropping like flies for the first five years or so after the Jade Prison broke, Elder Dragonblooded are a bitch in Full Circles, until the Solars just went underground.
>>
>>53313648
Oh, hey mang, how's it going? Care to weigh in on this? >>53313232
>>
>>53313232
>>53313691
Eeehhh, I dunno. Depends on if you think your seven souls are closely linked enough to count as one, I guess? Fanwanking it either way makes sense to me.
>>
>>53313287
Mam, when did you realize you were a racoon?
>>
>>53313648
This isn't getting on the drive, so you should stop now before you waste any more of your time.
>>
File: 1490075577060.png (382KB, 504x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490075577060.png
382KB, 504x535px
>>53313784
>Mam, when did you realize you were a racoon?
>>
File: y1SlP0d.jpg (41KB, 613x695px) Image search: [Google]
y1SlP0d.jpg
41KB, 613x695px
>>53313811
>>
File: cthulhu04.jpg (12KB, 177x215px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu04.jpg
12KB, 177x215px
>>53313148
>tfw you want to make your soul into a multiverse but you hate cats

>>53313804
It's too late for that, anon.

I'VE ALREADY WASTED ALL OF MY TIME
>>
>>53313648
Does Skyfather have any kind of upper limit, or will it grow forever? Also, would I Found It Beneath Me or similar perks speed it up, or is it just time based?
>>
Can someone recommend me or point me to some comics about marvel magic? Possibly something with doctor strange? Or doctor Doom?
>>
>>53313649
ah I see well I figure I was mostly on the run so I may have missed the worst of the Solar Purge. Also the Solar she met was partially based on Zapp brannigan so that's why he behaved the way he did Anyways I am glad that it wasn't completely unbelievable.
>>
>>53313648
Damn. This looks really good. The only thing that sticks out is the Necrosword as being discounted to Tricksters and I'm pretty sure the Juggernaut doesn't have a weakness to magic. Also, what does turning stars black as night mean? Making inverted evil stars?

Also, doesn't being an Elder God Hybrid give you power over your parent's domain? Like Earth for Gaea.
>>
>>53313648
>filename
Which jumps have the best tampons?
>>
>>53309159
>Rehashes
>Warhammer Fantasy
>Warhammer Fantasy Tomb Kings
>Warhammer Fantasy Ogres
>Warhammer Fantasy: Remix, Turbo Edition 3DS

Checks out.
>>
>>53313648
So, uh, at risk of enabling more shitposting I've got to ask. Are the feats of mountainbusting given for stuff like Mjolnir and Unstoppable Force upper-limits or just examples of what you can do? Because this IS capeshit, and some of the items/perks referenced are specific to stories where characters are trading blows that can eradicate planetary/stellar objects from thousands, if not millions of miles away as a sideffect.
>>
>>53314060
It's an SBer. Of course it's going to go for max-wank potential.
>>
>>53314080
This has been your most ineffective shitposting topic in years.
>>
>>53313968
There's the Mighty Thor first volume from 2013-14, which is where the God Butcher story is from. Given the state of Marvel nowadays, that's probably the best Marvel Magic story in the past 15 or so years. It's on view-comic.
>>
>>53314111
It's not shitposting if it's true. He's literally rules that Primordial from JLD would allow you to become a Sauron-tier Maia as an elf.
>>
>>53313811
>>53313823
>>
>>53314139
Sounds like the jokes I'm putting in my current jump...
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

Bored now, more Stalwart D. Tiger

Last Time: Tiger went to Dune and practically tore his hair out at the stupidity of everyone around him.

1.K-On
2.Ninja Assassin
3.Zoo Tycoon
4.Firefly
5.Tsukihime
6.Medabots
7.Cho Aniki!
8.Sports Jump

Gonna need a replacement
>>
>>53314194
>More tiny robots like Custom Robo
K
>>
File: 1493482054893.jpg (50KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
1493482054893.jpg
50KB, 480x459px
>>53314133
So? Sauron isn't even a fucking combat-specced maia. He's literally a girly craftsman who relies on his own intelligent plans and trickery well, well before he has to hurt something. There are plenty of elves who have kicked Balrog ass in the past, and those ARE combat-specced maiar.

Sauron was once beaten by a fucking talking dog, of all things.
>>
File: cat.jpg (25KB, 236x554px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
25KB, 236x554px
>>53314139
>>
>>53314225
Also I forgot to mention, Sauron was beaten in combat by the Numenoreans too, and dragged to their island in chains. He was out fought by humans. So again, he's not shit.
>>
>>53314009
Those are all by the same person who has produced several jumps of entirely new ips in the past few months. I know you're trolling, I just wanted to make sure that the 10 or so people in this thread who are actually retarded know that you're full of shit.
>>
>>53314133
>Sauron-tier Maia
Sauron got his ass beat by a Dog.
A really awesome dog to be certain, but a dog.
>>
>>53314250
And second age humans. Twice.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10KB, 308x164px
>>53313887
Probably tops out somewhere around Odin after a long, /long/ time. It's mostly just time based, though actively using it would probably help it along somewhat.

>>53313968
For Strange, I'd say the best stuff is the wacky silver age shenanigans. His appearances in Strange Tales, Defenders, and his solo title would be what you want to look for for that, mostly. More recent stuff is pretty sparse, but there's The Oath from a few years ago and his current solo series is decent. There are more, but I can't remember the names off the top of my head.

Doom is even more sporadic. Look up his appears in FF comics, maybe? He was the God Emperor in Marvel's Secret Wars Battleworld or whatever megacrossover a couple of years ago and that was cool.

I'd also personally recommend any of Thor, Hercules, or Loki's stuff outside of the most recent ones the past couple of years. I'm particularly fond of the God Butcher and Ragnarok arcs. Though this stiff is a lot different from the Doom and Strange side of things.

>>53313981
Thanks!

I was just having a hell of a time coming up with a capstone item for Tricksters. My reasoning is that Gorr occupied a similar role as a lot of the other Tricksters, struggling against the gods and whatnot. By turning stars black I mean literally consuming a star with the Sword. Gorr does that at one point around his peak.

And yeah, being an EGH gets you some degree of control over your parents' domain.

>>53314060
Anon, you know as well as I do that comics are as inconsistent as is possible. The fluctuations in power from high to low are extreme and unpredictable. So just go with whatever makes the most sense to you and makes the best story. It's what comic writers do, after all.

>>53314133
Don't forget that I also killed your dog.
>>
>>53314225
How would I go about having all the Maia go back to having forms like that again?
>>
>>53313648
>removing he Jumpersleep
How can one jumpmaker be such a failure? How can you live with yourself, knowing what you've done?
>>
>>53314263
>long, /long/ time.
timeframe?
>>
>>53313968
It's only one book, but I personally recommend Doctor Strange & Doctor Doom: Triumph & Torment.
>>
File: 1488218142773.png (212KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488218142773.png
212KB, 500x535px
>>53314264
They all still have those in Valinor if you want to spend your time around bishies 24/7. Seriously it's a land of elves and ainur, with some exceptions everyone looks like a girl.

If you mean the Istari, their bodies are meant to help limit them so they don't do all the work for the mortals. They probably wouldn't want the buff. For Sauron, he was cursed by god to have to be ugly so he couldn't seduce people anymore. So good luck stopping that.
>>
>>53314225
>>53314250
Sauron can destroy cities by manipulating mountains of elemental might, and that's more of a feat for first-age elves and humans than a mark against the Maiar.
>>
>>53314351
What about Saruman and/or Gandalf?
>>
>>53314246
It being made by the same person doesn't change the fact that a single setting is bloating with jumps where it's absolutely unwarranted. Do all the original jump makers need to come back and make entire new jumps based on each of the backgrounds from the original? Also you have free reign to jump every single one of those.
>Am I gonna be a sith or a jedi?
Well don't worry you rambunctious gay, now you can be both and hell at the end, wash it down with being a droid or a sparkling hermaphrodite. You can see how that cheapens the setting and /jc/ as a whole don't you?
>>
>>53314367
Those are Istari
>>
>>53309159
Then why haven't you moved on? Leave please.
>>
>>53314355
Sauron never did that. That's totally a Morgoth thing.
>>
>>53314307
I can't. I actually died in my sleep last night. But then my salt allowed me to reach beyond death and shitpost from the grave.

>>53314333
Eh, fanwank. I'm going to say probably at least tens or hundreds of thousnads of years. Long enough that there are better ways to grind for power in less time.
>>
>>53314263
Someone should really get on the IRC and convince them to ban you already you sad little shitstain. You're almost as bad as Red at this point. Go back to Spacebattles, no one wants you here.
>>
>>53314441
Wrong pic.

>>53314349
That's a good one.
>>
File: Mech Knight1.jpg (115KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Mech Knight1.jpg
115KB, 900x675px
>>53314194
Medabots- Why all of the tiny robots? "Why not?"
50/1600
Drop In, rolled for 21
Discount Dynamic Entrance
Discount We Have the Technology
Mechanic
Ultimate Medabot
Rare Medal
Blueprints
Discount Medabot Tools

Are Those Real Bullets?+400- The Emperor cares not for your bullets
Annoting Rival+200

Kinda need that replacement.
>>
>>53314468
>Funnyism
I am unusually angry at that.
>>
File: 978786586854754635353435.jpg (66KB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
978786586854754635353435.jpg
66KB, 540x394px
>>53314467
>>
>>53314467
Too bad, Spacebattles won the count toss, so now you guys are stuck with me. Don't be a sore loser.

>>53314490
Huh, didn't even notice that. I guess I must have saved it from somewhere else. Thought I had gotten it from Oglaf.
>>
>>53313648
Spirit of Vengeance and I Found It Beneath Me should be switched. Penance Stare vs. incomplete mastery of a martial art after a week of study, it's no question which is better.

>Hell Lord
Needs a one per ten years/one per jump cap on respawns.

>Elder God Hybrid
This is the first time anything about being weaker outside your home dimension is mentioned. I assume it should go under the descrtiption for gods?

>Jumper the Ever-Glorious
This perk barely does anything. People recognize one spefic title as belonging to you, but only if they already know who you are. You could replicate this perk by just telling people the title.

>Enchanting
>will last for roughly one well before it fades
Typo.

>Divine Metals
You shouldn't effectively lose the discount for purchasing it twice. Just make it a flat 200 for everybody to buy the second option.

>Muh Diversity
If we're a minority ourselves, does this twist the world in our favor?
>>
>>53314473
Obsidian Tower
>>
>>53314467
We traded Dirge for Cracker_Jack, so there isn't going to be any tradebacks
>>
>>53314521
Accepted, and thank ye kindly. I fucking loved the original three books.
>>
>>53314519
>If we're a minority ourselves, does this twist the world in our favor?
Identity politics are shit for everyone, including those they pretend to be in favor of.
>>
>>53314519
>Needs a one per ten years/one per jump cap on respawns.
Why? That's certainly not how it works in canon.
>>
>>53314441
I gotta ask then, why is it the 1000 cp capstone for the most expensive race in the jump? It literally gives you a small part of a 600 cp perk, the ability to create gods, and potential that is basically impossible to explore in the context of the jump or broader chain. Hell, if you want immediate+long term power, grabbing Elder God Hybrid and Your Immortal Soul seems way more effective.
>>
File: TREBUCHET.png (155KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
TREBUCHET.png
155KB, 500x590px
>>53313823
>>
>>53314519
We literally had a discussion in the last thread about how ridiculous Doom is. And we already have perks that make you impossible to directly kill like Soul Guard or Avatar, so limiting Hell Lord is unnecessary.
>>
>>53314543
We totally didn't though, CJ was already here at that point I'm pretty sure. Also Dirge leaving wasn't something we caused, he left because spacebattles was telling him his jumps were shit which is what he wanted to hear all along even though it's not true, we just convinced him to stay gone and deprive us of his content for being total pieces of shit to him.
>>
>>53314574
So? I'm still getting villains to surrender to me and having ancient enchantments bend over backwards to serve me.

>>53314586
Because Jumpchain always limits resurrections to once per jump. Death is one of the few consequences that jumpers have to fear.
>>
>>53314519
Read the description for God again, dipshit.
>>
>>53314473
You know medabots are roughly the size of a human child while some range up to the size of tanks right?
>>
>>53314626
>Death is one of the few consequences that jumpers have to fear.

>believing this in 2017

There's no reaction image that can encompass my keks to this.
>>
>>53314630
Wow I'm retarded.
>>
>>53314622
>deprive us
You act like we actually lost anything of worth.
>>
>>53314621
Where is Soul Guard from?
>>
>>53314519
Hell Lord ain't even a fiat 'you come back no matter what'. It's just in your dimension, which frankly makes it inferior to just hiding behind the force wall.
>>
>>53314626
>Because Jumpchain always limits resurrections to once per jump. Death is one of the few consequences that jumpers have to fear.
So... inter-jump balance, then. Gotcha. Except when they don't, and ignoring that this is conditional resurrection that won't apply if you're actually doing things. Also, no. Unlimited ressurections have been a thing since Asura's Wrath and Killing Floor. Pretty much SDS and Fate, too.
>>
>>53314622
>we just convinced him to stay gone and deprive us of his content for being total pieces of shit to him.
Except no one was being a shit to him. He was the one shitting on other people.
>>
>>53314519
>Spirit of Vengeance and I Found It Beneath Me should be switched. Penance Stare vs. incomplete mastery of a martial art after a week of study, it's no question which is better.
I should have made this more clear, but it also comes with an intelligence and planning boost. So you could also have invented a machine in that time to defeat the Ghost Rider and extract the Spirit from its host.

>Needs a one per ten years/one per jump cap on respawns.
It only lets you reform while in the dimension because you're basically one with it. You're still fucked if you get killed outside of it and it's conceivably possible something with the right hax could still kill you in the dimension – or just straight up start destroying the dimension like Galactus did against Mephisto. I thought that was fair?

>This is the first time anything about being weaker outside your home dimension is mentioned. I assume it should go under the descrtiption for gods?
It is. It says your powers may wane somewhat outside of you pantheon's home dimension.

>This perk barely does anything. People recognize one spefic title as belonging to you, but only if they already know who you are. You could replicate this perk by just telling people the title.
Okay. I'll see what I can do.

>Typo.
Thanks.

>If we're a minority ourselves, does this twist the world in our favor?
Probably. Enjoy having people constantly praise you for sticking it to the white male patriarchy and sharing a bracket of worthiness with Captain Nazi.

>>53314543
Ha! Should have read the fine print!

>>53314587
Well for one thing the sheer versatility of it is pretty crazy. And being able to make as many gods as you want is pretty nice, I think.

>>53314622
Yeah, I came over way before Dirge left.
>>
>>53314724
>So you could also have invented a machine in that time to defeat the Ghost Rider and extract the Spirit from its host.
That's all due to Marvel's specific metaphysics and plot-holes. It's not something that would carry over.
>>
>>53314386
>cheapens the setting
>implying this place cares about the settings anymore.
>>
>>53314724
>it's conceivably possible something with the right hax could still kill you in the dimension – or just straight up start destroying the dimension like Galactus did against Mephisto. I thought that was fair?
Sure, that seems alright then.
>>
>>53314724
So Elder God Hybrid lets us pick any god from any setting even say, if I pick Nyarlathotep from DemonBane?
>>
Question for any exalted jumpmaker or anyone else who might know:
Does the idiot who got trapped in Elsewhere still have his exaltation, thus reducing the number available by one?
>>
>>53314794
What kind of exalt is he?
>>
>>53314779
Why would you think that?
>>
>>53314724
It really doesn't read as being any versatile than having a strong source of magic. Which again, already done by the 600 cp perk of the racial line. And making gods takes alot out of you unless you get buffed out after a gorillion years of training.

Like my main issue with Skyfather is that it just plain sucks compared to every single perk or item above 400 cp, and even a few below, unless your talking about a timeframe that isn't relevant unless you either abuse the shit out of time extending drawbacks, or wait till post spark and both of those scenarios rely on out of jump means.
>>
>>53314748
Well it wouldn't have to, would it? Because there wouldn't be a Ghost Rider outside of Marvel.

>>53314754
>implying it was sever about the setting
>implying it wasn't just waifus all the way down

>>53314757
K.

>>53314779
No. One of Earth's Elder Gods. Basically Chthon, Gaia, Set, Oshtur and those guys.
>>
>>53314779
Nyarl is an OUTER God. Elder Gods are the Lovecraft form of earth deities and they specifically fucking HATE the Outer Gods.
>>
>>53314820
>>53314838
>>53314817
Ah Alright just wanted to make sure so I didn't go crazy trying to find best god parent.
>>
>>53314794
I think he was just a sorcerer, not an exalt
>>
>>53314794
Chapter comics aren't automatically canon. But if it were, he could have been rescued or died of old age while there, putting the Exaltation back in circulation.
>>
>>53314803
It's a Sid, IIRC.
>>
>>53314860
Sidereals automatically die after 5000 years, no save, no getting around it, so his Exaltation will probably be free soon if it isn't already.
>>
>>53314819
It's versatile in the sense that you can just will things to happen instead of doing spells and being other entities for power.

What would you suggest?
>>
>>53314882
Do things age faster in Elsewhere?
>>
>>53314882
>no getting around it
Except the Hearthstone of Immortality.
>>
>>53314944
I'm not sure if that works on Sidereals, who have their deaths set by the maidens.
>>
>>53314889
I honestly don't know. Buff the level of power of your life force? Reduce the time needed to train? Like being a Skyfather fits as a paragon of your race in the same way the other racial caps do. The issue is that it's so heavily nerfed that it really doesn't compare, even if you disregard the different prices of the races.
>>
>>53314889
>It's versatile in the sense that you can just will things to happen
Not him but you might want to make that part a bit more clear, it isn't hard to get that from what is written but it would be nice if it was said more explicitly. Anon might not be the only one not to get that part.
>>
>>53314976
It explicitly works, Ketchop is even offered one to extend his life. He refuses it though
>>
>>53314944
It is uncertain if that would actually work; I think part of the reason that wasn't actually tried in the story it was brought up in was so that a storyteller could make their own ruling on the subject if it ever came up in game.
>>
>>53314988
The day he dies should be a Creation-wide holiday.
>>
>>53313648
Would the Primordial perk from the JLD jump boost a Skyfather's powers?
>>
>>53313648
God build or Doom build? On the one hand Doom build is best because Doom but on the other I want a Doom companion and being a Doom Expy could make that a bit weird.
>>
>>53315059
Just double up and show the world the might of DOOM!
>>
>>53315059
>Not going full 'now neither of us will be virgins' as DOOM with femDOOM
>>
>>53314984
Fair enough. I'll see what I can do.

>>53314987
Will do.

>>53315033
Might make you more physically powerful, but the Skyfather powers are already the result of you having a special life force far beyond most of your kind and it doesn't really affect things that grow over time.
>>
>>53315059
>companioning Doom
>implying you won't be the companion at that point
>>
>>53315100
What would be the best first name for a femDoom?
>>
>>53313187
> https://pastebin.com/A62JZJqU
How'd you get admistrator access at the begining and what's kid radd, never seen the Jump or the IP before?
>>
>>53315128
Doomina.
>>
>>53315128
I mean, if you want to go full Doom-expy, there's always "Victoria".
>>
>>53315128
Victoria?
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>53314473
1.K-On
2.Ninja Assassin
3.Zoo Tycoon
4.Firefly
5.Tsukihime
6.Obsidian Tower
7.Cho Aniki!
8.Sports Jump

Gonna need another replacement

>>53315128
I would vote Victoria due to the similarities to Victor, but that's my mother's name, so that makes it really fucking awkward.
>>
>>53315153
>6 twice
Well, that's amusing. Tiger is gonna show those 'demons' what a real Demon is though.

Oh god the Elves are gonna hate Tiger, he casually walks around with demonic wings and horns.
>>
>>53315128
Lennor, Alifair, Esma, Charani, Esmerelda, Belin, Kizzy, Papin, Zujenia, & Nadya are all decent female Roma/'Gypsy' names
>>
>>53315128
Valeria, for Dooms dead mom.
>>
>>53315128
Red. Because who else so desperately deserves to meet their Doom?
>>
>>53315215
You do.
>>
>>53313648
Can Jumpveria expand? Also Jumpveria's formatting goes a little odd at points.
>>
>>53315219
what would be a good feminine version of Timmy?
>>
>>53315215
I ship it.
>>
File: 1493588213701.png (159KB, 798x785px) Image search: [Google]
1493588213701.png
159KB, 798x785px
>>53315251
>shipping
>>
>>53315175
Even their names are awful.
>>
>>53315241
Timantha.
>>
File: 1484756244740.gif (366KB, 140x160px) Image search: [Google]
1484756244740.gif
366KB, 140x160px
>>53315267
No.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>53315153
Obsidian Tower- Well, this seems familiar. "DEMONS!" Calm down Ammy, we'll kill the demons.
0/14000
Rolled for Armethalieh Lands
Wild Mage
Free Wild Magic
Discount Knight-Mage
High Magic
Cantrips
Discount Hideaway

Wasteful+200
Isolated+200- Oh what the hell

Gonna need that replacement
>>
>>53315287
Black Bullet?
>>
>>53315291
Accepted, thank ye kindly.
>>
>>53315202
Wait no, his mother's name was Cynthia. Sorry.
>>
>>53315300
So when you inevitably roll that, I assume Ammy's going to demand you adopt all the little girls?
>>
>>53315282
Elves should be enslaved.
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.2.pdf (645KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.2.pdf
645KB, 1x1px
Getting very close to done I think, but I'm not sure if I fucked the balance with a rusty pole with the items.

I also did some of this pretty late at night and I think I was losing it a bit towards the end.

If there is anything else you guys wanna see let me know

Changelog v0.2
-Added items
-Added Companions
-Added Drawbacks
-Swapped Sheild of Piety with Litany of hate in the Militant tree
-Added morale damage to Divine Soprano
>>
>>53315319
I don't even know what Black Bullet is.
>>
>>53315276
ehhhhhhhhhh... it'll do
>>
>>53313648
What would happen if I went full patriachy with the social Justice Drawback? White male god with a domain of oppressing the women?
>>
>>53315320
Elves are friends, not food.
>>
>>53315343
FOP reference.
>>
>>53315331
From what little I know, there are mutant creatures destroying all of earth.
Humanity fights back thanks to using soldiers pared up with girls with there own mutations.
People are super prodigious against the girls.
A lot of little girls die.
>>
File: To Purge is to Pray.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
To Purge is to Pray.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
>>53315325
>Giving me the option to kill Guilliman
>Giving me points for it
I think I might love you Strike-chan.

>>53315357
That's just terrible.
>>
>>53315325
Black text would be less annoying to read.
>>
>>53315320
Wow, rood.
>>
>>53315355
I figured as much
>>53315325
yes
>>
>>53315331
Virus is murdering humanity, turning them into monsters. Some little girls who got infected in the womb can live until their teenage years without turning into monsters, and beforehand have mutations and powers. They also don't die instantly when exposed to more virus. So they're repuporsed into weapons to kill the virus monsters. But humans hate them, so in the best places they're shunned and avoided, in the worst they're beaten, mutilated, killed, enslaved, and even raped at the whims of their handlers or anyone else really.
>>
>>53315320
*killed
>>
>>53315376
Weren't there also brothels filled with Cursed Children as well?
>>
File: CZxCJKVWYAA8lf1.jpg (67KB, 599x309px) Image search: [Google]
CZxCJKVWYAA8lf1.jpg
67KB, 599x309px
>>53315202
Pretty sure that was actually his girlfriend. Who he later skinned and sold to demons for power.

>>53315228
It can expand, but only the base will travel between jumps.

Ill look over the formatting.

>>53315345
I'm going to assume you'll probably be killed by a fat gay trans black woman with no powers and breast cancer.
>>
>>53315420
Sure were. New Cairo is an awful place.
>>
>>53315429
So, at least we know he likes the name.
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.2.pdf (724KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.2.pdf
724KB, 1x1px
>>53315368
Was supposed to be, I just forgot.
>>
File: Sparkles.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkles.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>53315451
Love the Arbiter boosted perk, its exactly what I have been looking for thank you.
>>
>>53315429
>Pic

That physically hurt to read.
>>
So since the K-On jump puts you in an all-girl school, and switching to female is optional, how does it work if you're a male?
>>
File: Bobby-Girls Detected.jpg (96KB, 555x392px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Girls Detected.jpg
96KB, 555x392px
>>53315325

Thank you Strike-chan for those companion options!, also the rest of the jump is good too.
>>
>>53315451
Does Voice of the Emperor apply to other tasks besides convincing people through Imperium sermons?
>>
>>53315355
>No FOP jump because even powerwankers can't justify magic that strong
>>
I HAVE SLAIN THE BEAST KNOWN AS FINAL EXAMS.

WITH THAT, I BRING YOU THE FINISHED UPDATE FOR SHOWA KAMEN RIDER PART 1.
>>
>>53315478
You're just a guy at an all-girls school, no one pays it any mind.
>>
>>53315376
>>53315420
Yeah, it's not gonna take Ammy to lead Tiger on a genocide, he's gonna be more than willing to do that himself. Tiger isn't the best person, but he does have his own morals. 'no unnecessary cruelty' is one of them.
>>
>>53315489
Take it and you're like Donald Trump if he was actually eloquent. It doesn't have to just be 'Creed you're spouting.
>>
>>53315511
But justice they're icky mutants! That means it's totally okay to torture them, despite them being the only thing preventing us from being overrun!
>>
>>53315478
Everyone, including you, is such a moe-blob that they honestly didn't realize you were a boy.
>>
>>53315535
If you hate someone just fucking kill them, don't torture. That's how Tiger thinks, Torture is detestable.
>>
>>53315563
But torture is fun.
>>
>>53315505
HELL YEAH!
>>
>>53315451
There are variants of the Immolator that still have bolters instead of Flamers or Meltas. Is there any reason we can't choose that variant?

Also, the recent Warhammer fantasy jumps compel me to ask for a bottomless box of well painted SoB miniatures.
>>
>>53315505
How much are you Weakened with Eternal Evil? How long does it take you to recover? In what manner are you weakened? Physical, mental, spiritual?
>>
>>53315451
...Are we supposed to get 2000 Celestial Points?
>>
>>53315613
>Not wanting to burn the enemies of man
Heresy
>>
>>53315642
I wanted to buy two, one with melta and one with bolters. Flamers are a shit as vehicle mounted weapons, better used as infantry held weapons.
>>
>>53315613
>There are variants of the Immolator that still have bolters instead of Flamers or Meltas. Is there any reason we can't choose that variant?

Because if there is an option for putting flame throwers and meltas on shit and you don't take it you're not Sororitasing right. But if you really want it then fine

>>53315641
I should have mentioned that too. I felt like there was a lot a stuff there and it justified it. I will bow to the threads judgement on that though
>>
>>53315613
>Not painting your own minis.
>>
>>53315641
I fucking told you people Warframe was going to set a bad example with 1,500 starting CP.

And now look at this garbage.
>>
>>53315669
Not enough shit. Don't try to be a special snowflake like Red.
>>
>>53315686
Well then, I know what I am going to add in one of my backlog of 'troll the shitposter' jump list.
>>
>>53315686
>>53315692
>Samefagging
>>
File: 1481156235959.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481156235959.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>53315692
That's not the way to make me consider your case anon.
>>
>>53315686
Now I know what to add to my next jump
>>
>>53315665
They make great weapons for units you know are going to get charged because they hold your VPs.
>>
>>53315451
You don't list the scaling for companion imports. I assume it's a flat 2 for 50cp?
>>
>>53315736
Please at least make sure it fits the jump.

Balance the added CP as well as the number of options.
>>
>>53315669
It is incredibly easy to miss that you get 2000 points when every other jump gives you 1000 (I missed this until anon pointed it out), and it would be very easy to just go through and halve the cost of everything in the jump.
>>
>>53315758
Don't worry, I've got a plan currently and I think it'll work. Just have to finish the damn thing
>>
>>53315636
>How much are you Weakened with Eternal Evil? How long does it take you to recover? In what manner are you weakened? Physical, mental, spiritual?

You are weakened physically, mentally, and spiritually to about 1/10 of your full power. It takes you about a year to recover your full strength.
>>
>>53315775
You think that's viable? just make all the perks half the cost?
>>
>>53315714
Despite anon being an asshole, I also disagree on the 2000CP.
>>
>>53315451
Wouldn't the Gold Armor be better than the normal SoB armor? I would assume it is artificer which is normally better.
>>
>>53315792
Yes.

Mechanically that's exactly the same. We've had jumps that offer 25CP options before. Just halve the Drawback points and cap too and it's fine.
>>
>>53315786
Eh, mentally? What's the reasoning behind that? Does this dude become literally retarded every time he resurrects?
>>
>007 jump has no theme song perk
I just want my own Duran Duran theme, dammit.
>>
>>53315451
I went into this fully expecting to go straight seraphim bolter bitch. That Hospitalia tree though. I think I'm gonna have to make my own minor Order and rock the healz. Good job, mang.

Any sources you can recommend for setting up a minor Order?

>>53315429
Is there any benefit in taking Elder God Hybrid along with Skyfather? They look mutually exclusive to me. Good job on this btw.
>>
>>53315795
Can you explain why?
>>
>>53315823

It's not intelligence based. I mean shit like psychic powers or any superhuman abilities based on the mind.
>>
>>53315792
I didn't catch the 2000 points on my first read through either. I'd be fine either way, 2k points or halving costs. Mechanically its the same thing.
>>
>>53315786
Can anything speed it up?
>>
>>53315879
I know right?
>>
>>53315841
I like the fact that jumps have a uniform 1000CP, and don't feel this jump has enough to offer to excuse that deviation.
>>
>>53315792
Honestly?

I'd be fine leaving it at 2,000 CP. Just in exchange for that, try experimenting with the CP costs in the actual document. That's half the appeal of having multiple Jumpmakers, is seeing different approaches - so spice it up a little.

>three posts before I'm called a shitposter for suggesting this
>>
>>53315888

Theoretically if you had something like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from DBZ, you could spend that entire year in there while outside only one day passes, but that's it.
>>
>>53315819
>We've had jumps that offer 25CP options before
Not to be mistaken for the shitposter, but that was on an SB jump and was widely reviled.
>>
>>53315923
No, that was the jump that required long division to find your perk costs.
>>
File: Bobby-Composure.jpg (17KB, 270x219px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Composure.jpg
17KB, 270x219px
>>53315792

It doesn't really matter to me either since what I want won't even waste the standard 1000cp it's going to be the same thing any way if you slash the prices and also like that other anon said, Can you add some S.o.B master grade painted minis please?
>>
>>53315944
It was both of those, child.
>>
>>53315922
Eh, okay. It's just not for me, I guess. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>53315923
I think there's been multiple jumps like that, but maybe I'm mis-remembering.

But Nechronica is an example of a jump with a standard 1000CP cost where all the perks and items are cheap. Nothing in the jump is over 400CP.

It's better that way because everyone always reads the prices for perks, but most people skip the section on how much CP you get because you always get the same amount of CP.
>>
>>53315923
It was reviled here. Given the anonymity of this place and the fact that it was summer at the time, 'widely' isn't an adjective that can honestly be applied.

And sweet mother of fuck there are 78 posters in this thread and jumpchain is a hotbed of autism. Do you seriously think only one person would think to troll this place on at least a semi-regular basis?
>>
>>53315961
You're arguing for a meaningless change that he can just as easily accomplish by making the font on the point value big and bold so everyone sees it.
>>
>>53315923
We do have a jump on the drive with 25cp options. It's called Betrayal at House on the Hill, although I'm not sure what it's about.
>>
>>53315976
>Trying so desperately to legitimize shitposting.
>>
>>53315984
That's not a standard jump.
>>
>>53315984
>A Wakfu jump

Stop using garbage to justify your own garbage.
>>
>>53315981
I'm used to the CP line being in bold and on its own line. I skip reading it every time anyway, because it always says the exact same thing.
>>
>>53316001
>not using a Wakfu jump
>>
>>53315923
R-Type also has 25 CP options. So does League of Legends, as well.
>>
>>53316007
That's your own personal issue, anon.
>>
>>53315899
Shitposter is just poking at you like he is all new content this week.
>>
>>53315994
That's kind of the point. Jumps don't have to adhere to a standard

>>53316001
How the fuck am I supposed to know who made it? His names not even on it
>>
>>53316037
>That's kind of the point.
Then what is the problem with 2000 points? Learn the context of the discussion you are involved in.
>>
>>53316042
That's the point, anon. There is no problem, it doesn't matter one way or the other.
>>
>>53316037
Because, like Dirge, Wakfu uses a standard format, and his jumps are consistently far below average in terms of quality.
>>
>>53315958

That's fine. I just figure 1-Ups should have a bit of a drawback when used.
>>
>>53316027
No. It's good design. When you have 800 different documents that all have the exact same format, you learn to stop paying attention to the things that are constant between all of them. Making a change like this is going to guarantee people will miss it, which is why it took multiple versions of the jump being posted over a couple of threads until this one guy finally saw it. >>53315641
>>
>>53316037
Reminder: It's the shitposter who keeps whining about Wakfu. Don't reply to him.
>>
>>53315990
Don't be a retard/falseflagging shitposter. I hate shitposting.

My point is that perpetuating this myth that only one person would fuck with this thread is completely retarded on multiple levels, and frankly just lets shitposters influence the thread by spamming posts and making the idiots in this thread think that because more than one person is saying awful shit, then that clearly means that awful shit must indicate some sort of consensus that should have influence over the direction of jc as a whole. It's completely poisonous to this thread.
>>
>>53316070
>all have the exact same format
Stop lying.
>>
How long do Night Furies live?
>>
>>53316077
>Myth
>Same posting style across years focused on the same topic.
Shove it up your ass. You've done this before. Your only goal is to try and defang people shutting down the shitposter so they have to feed his nonsense, because that gives them a defense against you and you hate that.
>>
>>53316062
Serious question: did you notice that this jump offered 2000CP the first time you read it?

>>53316079
Okay, barring gauntlets, the original DBZ(but only because it was written by Quicsilver), and Warframe (but only to spite the shitposter.)
>>
While mechanically there's no difference between 2000 points and typical prices and 1000 points and cut rate prices, I'd rather 2000 points. 25CP perks just remind me of that SB's retarded innovation for the sake of innovation.
>>
>>53316065
That one actually ports the board game's mechanics pretty well.
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.3.pdf (725KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.3.pdf
725KB, 1x1px
Okay, changes made to prices offered across the board.

>>53316099
There will be no 25cp options.
>>
>>53316093
Considering that older jumps have 1/3/6 perks and a lot of modern ones have 1/2/4/6, there's one huge format divide right there.
>>
>>53316115
>older jumps

Outdated and desperately need remakes across the board.
>>
>>53316070
Just list the price at the beginning of the perk section again for irritating retards like you.
>>
>>53316001
>old man yells at gravestone
>>
>>53316112
Sorry you had to fuck with it needlessly, m8, but it looks good.
>>
>>53316122
Good job on admitting you're shitposting.
>>
>>53316067
Sure, but being so meta as a set 9/10 decrease in power and being unable to be circumvented by anything like an actual drawback, as well as lessening things that shouldn't be affected by bodily death just feels... odd. I dunno, it's a matter of flavor more than anything.
>>
>>53316112
shit, I forgot to finish the minatues... next update
>>
>>53316093
I didn't read the intro at all cause its late where I am and I won't be making a build in it for a few days at least. But no, I feel it needed to be in bold or something, way too easy to miss as was

>>53316112
Can't wait to read it in full tomorrow, I'll just graze for now
>>
File: 1495112199563.webm (3MB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1495112199563.webm
3MB, 600x330px
>>
>>53315786
>>53315856
Does this villain guy display spiritual or psychic powers?
>>
>>53316112
What did you change exactly?
>>
File: 1493774664449.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493774664449.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
I'm making a Kiki's Delivery Service Jump because I got bored.
About halfway done it now.
>>
File: 1494460769086.webm (550KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494460769086.webm
550KB, 960x540px
>>
>>53316168
Cat origin? Replace Kiki's cat option?
>>
>>53316112
I like that you're working on this, and I know I'm going to be in the minority when I say this, but I probably won't be taking this jump. I just feel like the value of the selections is greater than the price, compared to other jumps.
>inb4 "lol interjump balance"
I know, it doesn't matter any more since we have things like fucking exalted on the drive, but I just thought I'd complain anyway.
>>
>>53316136

I said time dilation works, didn't I?

>>53316154

Depends on the incarnation but yes.
>>
>>53316091
Who the fuck do you think I am, saying I've done this before?

And what topic? Are you seriously saying that anyone who argues against there being only one person who would troll this thread is shitposting? Because if you are, then you clearly are shitposting yourself. This is 4chan, an anonymous community, that by it's very nature encourages trolling. The fact that you always talk about 'the shitposter' as if it's some singular entity is telling enough about your shittyness.
>>
File: 1495107235572.webm (864KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495107235572.webm
864KB, 720x540px
>>
>>53316182
Nobody cares about you not taking any jump. Nobody ever does.
>>
>>53316181
There is a Familiar origin.
>>
Just like what happens with shonen anime and superhero comics.

The higher the power level, the shittier the community.
>>
>>53316151
>>53316167
>>53316180
>>53316190

Is there a reason you're contributing to an early thread death by accelerating the image count?
>>
File: 1494464281072.webm (3MB, 934x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494464281072.webm
3MB, 934x400px
>>
>>53316182
Exalted is mid powered at best, especially with the nerfs in place. What are you on about son?
>>
>>53316155
Most of the prices are cut and the jump was switched back to a standard 1000 cp model. She left the Militant Background at the same price though for some reason.
>>
>>53316209
Remember MGS5poster?

I think it's that kind of thing again.
>>
File: 1495107976674.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495107976674.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>
File: 1458230688066.jpg (203KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
1458230688066.jpg
203KB, 753x753px
>>53313648
Fuck it, might as well show CJ the build.

(Marvel Magic) #85
-Background: Sorcerer (Free) -Magiiiiiiiiiiiiic!
-Race: Demon (800CP) -Continue the demonic power.
-Sorcerous Schooling (Free) -Self, environment, or patron. Huh.
-Your Immortal Soul (600CP) (Discount) -Why do I need more consumption...
-Hell Lord (100CP) (Discount) -Merge this into the Seedbed.
-Prince(ss) of Power (-100CP) -Physique is even better, and height of 66'11"!
-Sorcerous Sight (Free) -Third eye to see magic!
-By The Boldly Blinding Bolts of Balthakk (Free) -Tongue twisters no more.
-Sorceror Semi-Supreme (-400CP) (Discount) -Greater aptitude, and the Seedbed is the dimension.
-Spellbooks (Free) -Yaaaaay spells!
-Flames of Regency (Free) -This... this is concerning.
-Wand of Watoomb (-700CP) (Discount) -Absorbing and amplifying magic, and enhancing spells a bunch!
-Mutated Stomach (-600CP)
-Nerves Wrecked (-500CP)
-Fool Me Twice (-400CP)
-Muh Diversity (-200CP)
-Kid Jumper (0CP)
Dice Rolls: -
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>mfw I'm a picky eater with shakey hands, and a lot of people don't believe me
>mfw THE FUCKING DIVERSITY
>mfw I'm 12 again
>mfw Priere is likely going to bully me to no end or treat me like a little sister

There is no end to this Hell, and it is not the Hell I have designed. Out of all the Hells I could have been in, I am in the one that seeks to bully me for the sin of aspiration.

NO BULLY.
>>
>>53316228
Cut how much?

This is why suggesting everything be cut is retarded.
>>
>>53316168
Ha ha, time to burn witches!
>>
>>53316232
D'aww, what an adorable kitty.
>>
>>53316168
So fucking ready to get motherfucking COMFY
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
I have discovered one of Dr. Strange's canonical feats involve lifting and blowing up a moon via magic.

Truly, a Sorcerer Supreme. Fitting, as I ended up having him as a mentor. I'll be posting Marvel Magic build next thread.
>>
>>53316183
Sure. It just feels more like a drawback than a perk.
>>
File: Kiki-1.jpg (64KB, 627x346px) Image search: [Google]
Kiki-1.jpg
64KB, 627x346px
>>53316255
GET READY BROTHER FOR
C O M F O R T C I T Y
>>
>>53316244
A one third to one half reduction compared to the original depending on the option in question I believe.
>>
>>53316282
So some things literally cost more than before, completely changing the balance of the jump. "It's the same thing!" my ass.
>>
>>53316275

Eh in my opinion, an extra life is an extra life.
>>
>>53316279
I will make sure all the witches are warm for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>53316309
And you're free to believe that.
>>
>>53316302
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 2iveduc.png (82KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
2iveduc.png
82KB, 300x341px
>>53316317
Please wait to burn witches alive until after the SoB jump is done.
>>
>>53316334
That's really the most sensible position
>>
>>53316325
>Who are you quoting?
But he didn't even gree-
Okay, I need to stop visiting /jp/.
>>
>>53316112
>Okay, changes made to prices offered across the board
Did you intent to have Orders Militant 200 CP here?
>>
>>53315505
>Eternal Evil
Is this really worthy of being a Post-Spark reward? Feels more like a Post-Chain thing, desu.
>>
File: ud2m0xlaabkl1ckrabk5.png (920KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
ud2m0xlaabkl1ckrabk5.png
920KB, 800x733px
>>53316237
>Physique is even better, and height of 66'11"!
>Height isn't 66'6"
Why tho.

>NO BULLY.
You're going to get ALL THE BULLY

And then you're going to be saved from the bully by the uprising that takes down the patriarchy.

>>53316271
It's almost like it was meant to be.

>>53315829
Elder God Hybrid greatly enhances your physical abilities and your Domains. You could buff those up with the Jumperforce too, but EGH increases the base and does it passively instesd of requiring an active effort.
>>
File: Nui time.jpg (169KB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
Nui time.jpg
169KB, 1365x767px
>>53311708
That theory makes me excessively happy. Best girl lives on.

>>53311771
She disguised herself as a green haired guy earlier in the show, shouldn't be hard to make herself look like Mako after dumping the body in the sea somewhere.
>>
>>53313648
Will there be any scenarios?
>>
>>53316422

Point. I'll probably change that.
>>
Is there any chance of the Living Saint boosted His Divine Mercy giving any allied Guardsmen and/or sisters the shortest straw imaginable? IE make them Perpetual*?

*For anyone unaware:
When someone comes back from the dead in 40K they sometimes become very hard to kill again, to the point it is one of the most powerful abilities of a Primarch (Vulkan). Only a handful of weapons/methods can kill them and it is unsure which would actually work or how effective they would be.
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to train up or otherwise enhance your "base" magical strength? I want to be able juggle the Moon with Wingardium Leviosa.
>>
>>53316433
Someone mentioned this in regards to SoB and I have to ask for your Warhammer Fantasy Jumps, can we get unpainted miniatures with the miniatures in addition to the pre painted ones?
>>
>>53316487
Son.

Have you even BEEN READING THE JUMPS?
>>
>>53316471
Damn it, is a reply to>>53316112
>>
>>53316459
Planning on adding them eventually, but probably not before it goes on the Drive. I had some ideas for them like the thing Ravenloft suggested where you have to take up Strange's duty as Sorcerer Supreme, one where you have to fight in the War of Seven Spheres, something like House of M, and maybe something like Ragnarok.
>>
>>53316500
>/jc/
>actually reading

Dude we've had five anons in the past year state that they just go through and save jumps, and never actually read them.
>>
>>53316500
Yes? I just checked and didn't see an option for unpainted miniatures in either Ogres or Tomb Kings.
>>
>>53316430
Who dat? Is that Oshtur or Agramotto? Given that this panel seems to be Classic Strange before the cuckening of the Bendis, I'm assuming caterpillar is some kind of high level cosmic entity.

Also, just so I'm sure, but you're jump is mostly based on 'classic' marvel, with the exception of the unfortunately few modern arcs of magic Marvel that aren't shit, right?
>>
Working on a Hunt for Red October jump and I need unique perk ideas. Also a way to make the Soviet and USN perks different from each other.

Here's the one good perk I've come up with that's not just "you're a captain" or "you're really good at your job.

Engage the Silent Drive -200 (Discount Defector): You are uniquely good at stealth. When using a vehicle's stealth system, all signal emissions (active sonar, radar, your crew singing the Soviet Anthem) are undetectable by those trying to find you.
>>
>>53316486
Don't think there are any perks for it (besides maybe Unified Focus from Overlord), but we have several items that just generically enhance channeled magic. You could probably do some fiddling to boost them to ridiculous levels.
>>
>>53316524
>Ogre Kingdoms Miniatures- 50

>A mysterious wooden box appeared at your side. It’s quite well made, fancy looking and has a big golden warhammer on the side. Inside, you’ll find countless figurines and models of your fellow Ogres. This is a box that contains a limitless number of models, all expertly painted in many different styles, from the Ogre Kingdoms race of Warhammer Fantasy Battles. It also includes every edition of the Ogre Kingdoms rulebook and the core rules of Warhammer Fantasy Battles. There’s even a model for you in your Ogre body.

>Tomb Kings Miniatures- 50

>A black box, engraved with a golden warhammer on the side, and made of polished wood. Within the box is a limitless number of professionally painted miniatures for the Warhammer Fantasy Battles board game, specifically the units and models from the Tomb Kings army. Included is also every edition of the Tomb Kings army book and every edition of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles core rules.
>>
>>53316510
Will there be a few of each "tier" like in DC Occult?
>>
>>53316231
Wait, why? Is something going on that requires shitposting?

I've only been lightly skimming and not posting but I haven't noticed anything.
>>
>>53316433
Nui? More like poo-y.
>>
>>53316571
Not him, but are you illiterate? There's nothing in there about unpainted figures. I mean, it's not like it'd be hard to unpaint them with alchemy or magic, but still.
>>
>>53316571
Yes, and that says they come painted. Which is why I am asking if it could also include unpainted ones jumpers could paint themselves. Though I suppose there are plenty of methods for just removing the paint so that they can be redone.
>>
>>53315325
>Penitent Engine
If it has no risk of death, this shouldn't be 1000cp.
>>
Maui is perfectly acceptable for a Persona of The Magician, yeah?
>>
>>53316433
Would A Series of Minor Adjustments allow you to alter the aesthetics of transformations? Looking like a spoopy flaming skeleton is not exactly the best thing for PR.
>>
>>53316510
That'd be tight as fuck. Maybe sum tangentially cosmic shit? Like maybe Ewing stuff in terms of modern cosmic content. I'm ashamed to say I know little beyond that.
>>
>>53315325
>2000CP
This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have seen in a while. There is not even close to enough options to justify doubling the amount of starting CP. Please change this.
>>
>>53316529
90% sure that was Agomotto, but it's been a while. I think Galactus busts in not long after and they get in a fight.

And a fair amount of the stuff, mostly the stuff based on Thor and Loki, are actually fairly modern. I kind of went for an older tone to the jump, though. You'll be able to choose where you want to start in the timeline, though.

And evil energy being Agomotto never happened, goddammit!
>>
>>53316703
try catching up on thread, princess. It's already been gone over.
>>
>>53316714
>asking Val to be held to the standards of mere anon peasants
Kek.
>>
>>53316703
>Val shitposting with an idiot's opinion hours after he changed it.
>>
>>53316703
Not everyone gets off on people only getting 1/20th of the options.
>>
>>53316724
>Val
>not shitposting
Choose one, sweetie.
>>
>>53316112
And now this. I also think this is stupid. It results in lots of stuff being offered much, much cheaper then it normally should for the sake of it. There is not a huge amount of stuff in this jump and nor is the stuff in it excessively weak. It feels more like it is being changed so that people can buy more for the sake of buying more, irregardless to what it does to the jump.
>>
>>53315376
Welp, guess my pocket dimension full of orphans is gonna get even more orphans.

Dear god that's a skeevy phrase.
>>
>>53316581
Really no clue about the specifics. You know as much as I do now.

>>53316659
>not wanting to be a spoopy flaming skeleton
We can't be friends.

>>53316662
>Like maybe Ewing stuff in terms of modern cosmic content.
Uh, sorry, but I don't actually read that much modern Marvel. What's this?
>>
>>53316755
>Everything should be overpriced because I have a bad habit of offering overly-specific and underwhelming perks for high prices.
>>
>>53316487
If you like, you can have unpainted ones too.
>>
>>53316755
>irregardless
...There's no way you're not shitposting.
>>
>>53316755
Things are priced fine. Stop trying to boss him around, goddamn. Stick to your own jumps.
>>
>>53316659
Sure. Long as it's just cosmetic and you don't actually change shape or form or anything.
>>
>>53316755
Get out of this thread and go punch a kangaroo, you're being a shithead tonight and you need to cool it off like an Australian. You know, the only way you guys do it that's not shitposting.
>>
File: YOzbuh4.jpg (1018KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
YOzbuh4.jpg
1018KB, 825x1000px
>>53316433
It's not taking Mako's place that's the hard part; it's getting the opportunity to do so. Ragyo absorbed Nui and the Primordial Life Fiber before launching into space. She'd need an opportunity to disconnect without leaving Ragyo high and dry for controlling the PLF, and without being noticed. The former implies she stuck around at least until Ragyo lost to Ryuuko+Senketsu, which adds reentry to the mix. Not impossible, but it's a longshot.

Funny thing is, /Mako/ actually went body-hopping in the Audio Dramas. A minor villain stuck her consciousness into a shirt, which circumstance passed among the Honnouji Elite. Given the sorry state Nui was in last we saw of her (and Ryuuko's absorption of almost all remaining fibers), if she made it out at all I'd expect her to go for a similar possession setup rather than a complete replacement.
>>
>>53316764
Why should everything be half cost and then given discounts on top of that?

>>53316770
>>53316771
>>53316790
I honestly don't understand how giving my opinion is considered shitposting. Are you getting upset that I have my name on as I disagree with you?
>>
>>53316755
Why do you even care? Like seriously, what's the point here?
>>
>>53316781
Ah. So, I could actually, be like, a flaming person or such? I mean, it's the same shape, but I have a hard time grokking how you could not be a skelly and not change form. I guess you mean, like, no being an immaterial ghost, puddle of liquid, or even a bus?
>>
>>53316799
Your opinion is both bad and expressed excessively hostile. People would react badly to how you critique even if you didn't have your name on.
>>
>>53315792
Not really. The cost of the perk has always been good for gauging its power. And, it would wreck hell on discounts.

2000 is fine. Really.
>>
>>53316762
I wouldn't worry desu. If someone ever makes a cosmic Marvel jump and fails to include Ewing/Starlin stuff I'll harass the holy fuck out of them. You don't need to worry so much, in light of my ignorance of magic Marvel and the fact that God Butcher was fuckin goat.
>>
>>53316799
Hate to tell you this, but the main reason people tolerate your attitude is because of content. When you're not releasing content and are just being harsh to other content-makers, people aren't going to feel kindly inclined to you.
>>
>>53316799
I dunno, why do you offer things for twice the price they're worth?
>>
>>53316805
Why do you care? Why does anyone care about any decision made here? I care because I have an interest in it, like you do.

>>53316811
Yeah, you could be a flaming person

>>53316814
You're getting defensive anon.

>>53316826
Guess it's good I'm a big girl and can handle it.
>>
>>53316764
>I have a bad habit of offering overpowered conceptual bullshit perks and items for low prices in settings where they don't belong.
FTFY.
>>
>>53316838
>You're getting defensive
Funny, you're being offensive.
>>
File: Hackerman.jpg (87KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Hackerman.jpg
87KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>53316838
Why are you picking fights and trying to piss people off?
>>
>>53316863
If I see something I think is wrong, I'm going to say something about it.
>>
>>53316876
And god forbid people do the same to you, I assume.
>>
>>53316847
No, Val's perks generally suck. I read Bretonnia recently and I wasn't engaged by any of the things on offer. They're boring, overly-specific, and weak for the cost.
>>
>>53316838
Noice, thanks.

>>53316762
>We can't be friends.
You have to keep up appearances, mate, for the children if nothing else. It's really just vanity.
>>
File: ZXYFJxL.gif (556KB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
ZXYFJxL.gif
556KB, 352x198px
>>53316112
>only 10 years
>>
>>53316876
Which is probably why you're getting shit now. Because they think your opinion or the way you're going out it is wrong.
>>
>>53316882
Yes, you do like assuming don't you.
>>
>>53316891
Half of them make you the strongest fucking thing in Brettonia barring an ancient Primordial goddess. Maybe Bretonnia isn't as bad there, but the rest of the WH Fantasy jumps so far have shit you'd expect to see in Exalted.
>>
>>53316903
Good for them I suppose. If Strike decides to go ahead with it, I'm not going to leave or anything. But I'm not going to sit and fume about something would saying something.
>>
>>53316929
without saying something*
>>
File: 8908890.jpg (53KB, 750x461px) Image search: [Google]
8908890.jpg
53KB, 750x461px
>>53316922
>Read the Damsel perk-line
>Perk makes you a High Prophetess, which is literally just an elite Damsel
>Hurr strongest thing in Bretonnia
>Muh Exalted whining
Are you trying to invalidate my opinion about her perks sucking by using them to shitpost blatant nonsense?
>>
>>53316819
Ah, well. I actually like Marvel's cosmic side of things. I've just never really gotten into it that much.

>If someone ever makes a cosmic Marvel
do it

>the fact that God Butcher was fuckin goat.
Literally the best run in the past decade, IMO.
>>
Can you imagine how much worse it would be if Red was doing the critique?
>>
File: emuchi.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
emuchi.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>53316793
Speaking of the audio dramas, I completely forgot there was a scene in there where Nui disguised herself as Mako, but when she tried to be bubbly it came out as horrifying. So that's another data point, I guess.

http://mikiryuko.tumblr.com/post/112353082880/drama-cd-4-track-3-023-125-this-takes-place
>>
>>53316980
It'd be the actual shitposter yelling at her directly, rather than him replying to everyone calling Val a dick like he's trying to recruit them into his shitposter corps.
>>
>>53316955
Justify literally any of the capstones in Tomb Kings. You can't. Same goes for a lot of the 400 CP perks.

Justify most of the capstones in Ogre Kingdoms. Again, you can't.
>>
>>53313648
So besides the Human perk path, which Origin is the DOOM origin?
>>
>>53317014
Drop-in, obviously.
>>
>>53316433
Could I make a request for all your Warhammer Jumps?
Standardize the Infinite Setting Miniatures and the 'Build your own Army' options so they are available in all jumps and give the same benefit in each jump?
The Tomb kings offers Army build 1000 build points for 100 CP, the Bretonnian only offers 500 for 100 CP, and the Ogre does not have a build your own Army option I could find at all.

Something like a across the board Build your Army option that gives 500 Warhammer Points per 50 CP spent on it. Or 100 CP for 500 Army build points for everyone, with it discounted half off if you purchase enough points for a 'Grand Army' (Army size 3,000 or more)

Unrelated to consistency, could the 'Build a Legion' options give you that setting Miniature collection for free, with the ability to have the Army BE the miniatures grown to life?

A thing where you have this Infinite Miniature Collection and you can make and you can just make XXX points come to life depending on how many Army Points you bought sounds very very cool. Especially if you add a note that if you took the army in multiple jumps you could merge them into a combined army (Like if you took a 2000 point army in Tomb Kings and later jumped Ogres and bought a 3000 point army there your could field real versions totaling 5000 Army Points any combination non special character Ogre & Tomb King units)
>>
>>53317011
I can justify several reasons for you to kill yourself, if that helps.
>>
>>53317014
Yeah, what >>53317022 said.

I'm actually considering just changing the name and flavor of Drop-In to be more Doom-like and just offering the choice to have any origin be a Drop-In like I have with my past several jumps.
>>
>>53317031
Can you? I'm eager to see how many wrong assumptions you'll inevitably make.
>>
I saw this posted last night. Did we agree this was retarded?

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-188#post-31182204
>>
>>53317024
The Tomb Kings one was changed to offer 500 points for 100CP. You have an old version. I haven't gotten around to updating Ogres, always been bad about keeping on track with updates.

I won't be doing a discount, sorry.

I...probably won't do that as an explicit option, doesn't feel that fitting, but if you want to say that's how your army forms at the beginning of each jump, I wouldn't say no. Otherwise I won't be adding it because a ability like that is actually crazy useful, since you can carry around a whole army in a relatively small box.
>>
>>53317050
Come on, anon. Their thread is filled to the brim with retards who post all the damn time and /that/ was the best you could dig up?
>>
>>53317043
Someone else was talking about buying a DOOM expy as a companion, but I'm not seeing that up for purchase. Were they talking about building one?
>>
>>53317050
I can agree you're retarded for continuing to bring up your dumb bullshit grudge with SB.
>>
>>53317084
There are more than one of us now. That's not me for example, and I don't feel that even skims the depths of their stupidity.
>>
>>53317116
Nobody wants to see your cross-site whining.
>>
>>53316703
>This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have seen in a while.
Wow, for someone who uses alleged "rudeness" as an excuse to bite back harder, you're really quick to start volleying insults.
>>
Just had an idea, in what setting could I find the magic to turn "insert Warhammer 40K/Fantasy model here" into a real soldier?
>>
>>53315505
I seem to recall first/next anon giving up. Drawback or whatever to go there?
>>
>>53316838
>Why do you care? Why does anyone care about any decision made here? I care because I have an interest in it, like you do.
You don't come off as having an interest aside from throwing your weight around and trying to get Strike to see things your way.
>>
File: gold dragon flying.gif (883KB, 1177x577px) Image search: [Google]
gold dragon flying.gif
883KB, 1177x577px
How do you fly, /jc/?
>>
Do we have a jump to be the GEoM son?
>>
>>53317146
Not really a real soldier, but you could make Sailor Moon monsters out of miniatures using a villain perk. They're not magical, so the youma/daimon/whatever won't die.

Use the continuity option in Sailor Moon to go to the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. It's the least lethal continuity as it only ends after the first season when Beryl gets her ass kicked. As long as you don't take certain drawbacks you should be fine.

Or you could use the toy capstone (I think it's the toy capstone?) from Chibi Robo to animate them and give them powers. They might try to purge themselves, though, as they think their very existence might be heresy.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 231x218px
>>53317075
I guess so?

I could make a Doom expy companion, if you want. I could even make a fem Doom, if you think you can handle it.
>>
>>53317011
The Jumper Does Not Serve capstone for Tomb Princes is based on Settra who was either so badass/arrogant that when the Chaos Gods offered him Immorality and rulership over the world as their emissary he refused. He defied the Chaos Gods best corrupting influence despite them offering him everything he wanted, just because he does not serve others.
>>
>>53316838
You know, when normal people are told (and admitted) they're an asshole, they might look inward and attempt to better themselves. They don't just sit there and compound the problem.
>>
>>53317208
>Taking a shitpost seriously.
>>
>>53317203
I would kill for a FemDoom
>>
>>53317180
My flapping my saggy fat folds to soar majestically through the air to the local McDonalds.
>>
>>53317226
This whole thread is shitposters shitposting shitposters.
>>
>>53317062
>Otherwise I won't be adding it because a ability like that is actually crazy useful, since you can carry around a whole army in a relatively small box.
Warhammer 'Armies' are not really army size. What about adding the ability (letting you swap around what your Army represents as long as you are within points by changing active minatures) but in the warehouse only? Sidestep the 'literally a small army in a box' you are worried about
>>
>>53317180
I float five feet off the ground with a martini in my hands at all times like a giant asshole. I don't even use my moth wings. They're just there.
>>
>>53317236
I can't tell if that's a joke about your real-life situation or how your Jumper actually does things.
>>
>>53317238
You gave me an excuse to post this
>>
>>53317050
>>53317070
>>53317084
>>53317116
>>53317127
I'm not a part of or even familiar with the dumb SB hatred. I just saw it last night before I went to bed and was thinking about it. 5K points seems a little excessive when I was going to do a fuckton of writing per jump anyway.

Are there any supplements that are decent that aren't already in the google drive?
>>
>>53317236
>actual fat people
Do those even exist? Like, the most I've seen IRL is 30% overweight.
>>
>>53317203
I am already using the Canon Companion option to waifu get husbandoed by a femDoom, having an option specifically for it would also be nice though.

Must resist urge to dump all CP into femDoom Waifus.
>>
>>53317242
Even removing that problem, it comes back to the "I don't feel that really fits" point. The armies you are buying are actual people from the setting, they're not upsized Toy Soldiers. It's a cool idea but it's not one I believe fits a jump that treats the game as being in setting for every option save the one miniature box.
>>
File: 1475566627193.png (2MB, 820x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475566627193.png
2MB, 820x1500px
>>53316755
I'm gonna disagree with you Val.
I balanced this around jumpers being able to pick 4 or 5 capstones as well as the Living Saint upgrade.

So that's 400 for saint, 2x150 for your tree capstones, and then 600 for 2 other capstones for a total of 1300 cp, giving you another 300cp to spend on companions, items or another capstone.

I think that accurately represents what a living saint could do.

>>53316402
Will be changed back

>>53316902
I'm open to scenario suggestions and drawback options.
>>
File: Rin.jpg (122KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rin.jpg
122KB, 356x500px
Tell me about your waifu's waifus Jumpers.
>>
>>53317282
This is why you continue to be an asshole. You brush of all legitimate criticism as some fabled troll and only respond to posts which fit your sheltered narrative.
>>
>>53317286
Why is the jump balanced around becoming the very height of the sisters of battle? Shouldn't the jump be balanced around being a sister of battle, perhaps a strong or well above average one, instead of being a Living Saint?
>>
>>53317291
Haven't got any.
>>
>>53317311

Val are you drunk or stoned on Vegemite or some Aussie narcotics right now?
>>
>>53317336
Prolly just got cucked and came here to vent.
>>
>>53317336
Dingo ate her baby.
>>
>>53317203
Does Ring of the Ancient One work on ghostly/other spiritual forms that aren't a result of Astral Projection?
>>
>>53317354
This is Val, as in CanniVal. She probably ate her own baby.
>>
>>53317336
I'm not sure why that isn't a fair question. Would you find a Chaos Marines jump balanced around you being a Daemon Prince to be weird? Sure, they're very memorable parts of the faction, but they're also the very top of the faction (Barring obviously the leading characters) and making the jump on the assumption everyone is a Daemon Prince tips the jump far away from what most of the faction is. That's what I think happens here. You can get so much that you are far, far beyond almost any character within the Sisters of Battle.
>>
>>53317311
You'll notice that there are a bunch of other options under the capstones of varying power and capability. Living saint wasn't the only thing I balanced around.

300cp to spend on items and companions isn't a whole lot.
>>
>>53317231
We shall see.

>>53317274
Do you have that many willpower perks, anon?

>>53317365
Sure.
>>
>>53317366
So Val's a dingo? Are weredingos even a thing?
>>
I find this absolutely amusing.

People will jump up and down and praise Val when she's giving out jumps with tons of powerful or weird options, and they'll praise her for acting blunt to anyone who tries to tell her to tone down her stuff. Yet the moment she turns around and gives critique to another jump with the same bluntness, everyone becomes two-faced and turns on her with all the grace of hyenas. So much for having standards.
>>
>>53317373
>You'll notice that there are a bunch of other options under the capstones of varying power and capability. Living saint wasn't the only thing I balanced around.
I admit I don't understand what you mean here. Are you referring to the other capstones? There's only the Living Saint perk under the capstones in the undiscounted section and you did just tell me the goal was to balance it around the Living Saints.

If you assume everyone spends everything else on perks, I guess? But all the items and companions are much cheaper, meaning 300cp to spend on items/companions is like 600cp anywhere else.
>>
>>53316112
> I bestow upon you 2000 Celestial Points to spend on perks and abilities

wait, wut, why?

Is their a reason why your changing it from the standard 1000CP?
>>
>>53317392
Bait plays on hypocrisy, news at 11.
>>
>>53317273
There is no healthy at any weight. If your overweight your litterally constricting your internal organs and contributing to heart disease and future colon lower gi tract problems
>>
>>53317311
Plenty of jumps are balanced around making you as strong as a main character or the like. Even some of yours! Why the fuck should Strike's jump be balanced around be a rank-and-file, weak SoB?
>>
>>53317286
Other than living saint being both a bit underwhelming and under priced I think it is fine, none of the capstones are all that powerful so it is fine for them to be cheaper than in most jumps.

It would be nice if Living Saint was given some more self contained power even if that made it more expensive. Where is the ability to throw bolts of the emperor's glory at the vile heretics?
>>
>>53317386
Name fell off.
>>
a little disappointed by tomb kings scenarios... and hte lack of drawbacks...
>>
>>53317409
I wasn't aware all the main characters of Sisters of Battle were Living Saints. In fact, I was even under the impression that most were not, including most named sisters.

There's a difference between a main character and the strongest thing in a faction anon.
>>
>>53317396
Catch up on the thread, dingus.
>>
>>53317369
So, there are two possibilities:

1) This thread is full of sychophantic fools who will gladly suck up to anyone so long as they make jumps, so their opinion agreeing or disagreeing doesn't matter, and you haven't ever actually earned any support.

Or

2) The thread is right and you're being uneccesarily hostile right now.
>>
>>53317286

>People will jump up and down and praise Val when she's giving out jumps with tons of powerful or weird options, and they'll praise her for acting blunt to anyone who tries to tell her to tone down her stuff. Yet the moment she turns around and gives critique to another jump with the same bluntness, everyone becomes two-faced and turns on her with all the grace of hyenas. So much for having standards.

I never really liked when she had that attitude to other anons and I never take the overpowered stuff in jumps because I don't like them and the reason I'm calling her out now is because her attitude is extra terrible for some reason
>>
>>53317422
Also rather disappointed by the insistence on being undead (mandatory) for the golden empire scenario especially
>>
>>53317428
There aren't many 'main characters' in the standard Sisters of Battle. They're literally a generic rank-and-file army. You might as well be asking for the names of the rank and file in a Krieger squad.

Most of the big named characters in the SoB are either Living Saints ala Celestine, or are so fucking old and experienced they have multiple capstones anyway, just not the Living Saint upgrade.
>>
>>53317282
>The armies you are buying are actual people from the setting, they're not upsized Toy Soldiers.
Ah. I was not treating them as actual people. One because were not companions, and two you banned buying any actual characters. I am seeing them as NPC's with simulated personalities arranged by the benefactor. Like the people created in a Holodeck in Star Trek.
And I really really wanted to have unlimited miniatures of whatever Army come to life within a point budget as a meta ability.

>>53317062
>The Tomb Kings one was changed to offer 500 points for 100CP
I just rechecked 4plebs and the Drive and no, you haven't yet. Sorry.

If you do drop a Tomb Kings update could you also change the "no lords or heroes" Tomb Kings has to "no named characters" so it matches the Bretonnian one? And add a line about disadvantages going away after the jump ends?
>>
>>53317392
I'm sure Val would have more supporters if her criticism didn't start with (paraphrased), "Wow, this is the most retarded shit I've seen in forever. Better change this dumb bullshit."
>>
>>53317447

Meant for >>53317392

Sorry Strike chan this site has been buggy for me all day
>>
>>53317407
If they cared about that, they wouldn't be that weight in the first place.

That's what ennui, nihilism, and/or depression do.

When you don't see a point in the future, who cares if your lifespan's a little shorter. or you can't even lift a stack of books? Those extra years and extra carry weight won't do anything to give your wretched mortal existence the meaning for which your misbegotten kin so desperately search.

All is lost - why fight it?
>>
>>53317392
Being mean to shitposters is praiseworthy.

Being mean to jumpmakers is scorn worthy.

It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>53317392
There you go again lumping people into the same singular category. I've disliked Val's shitty goddamn attitude for ages now and unfortunately it seems the only thing that'll get it to change is a literal Act Of God.
>>
>>53317407
Depends how you define overweight. Some BMI calculators ignore build and muscle.
>>
>>53317291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ8hrTyQ1N4
Best End
>>
>>53317453
Then if they're all so good and amazing because of their sheer age, perhaps it'd be better to only let you start a little below them and work to their level, instead of starting at that level while still being very young.

>>53317462
Well, they are actual people. And the big problem is that 'meta ability' is kinda the reason I'm against it.

And on checking my copy, you're right. Which is weird because I can remember mentioning I changed it, yet my own pdf is unchanged.

I'll change the points and the lord/hero limit in a sec though.
>>
>>53317394
I said options under the capstones, stuff going for 200cp and 100cp. Also this >>53317453. Capstone faith powers are pretty much stock standard in the lore for high ranking members. Fuck, most of them are lifted out of the Dark Heresy rule book, some of them are available by regular members of the ecclesiarchy, and they end up with 4 of them once they reach the end of a campaign, where there is an option to port them over to Rouge Trader.

>>53317467
Is kay, I figured
>>
>>53317392
Nope. It's just it seems that way because all of her fans will label you as either a samefagger, a shitposter, or a samefagging shitposter. That's how all criticism in this thread works. I'm pretty sure that if Val didn't have her trip on, many would be calling her a, if not /the/ shitposter.
>>
>>53317518
No amount of work gives you a fucking perk, Valeria. That's the issue with your suggestion.

Nobody wants to spend 1000 points on being a literal nobody rank-and-file. They want to be at the MC's levels. Guess what? For the SoB, the closest thing to the MC's have that much power. And like I said, no amount of work will give you new perks, so starting beneath them means you will never be like them.
>>
>>53317286
Your jump is very nonstandard as not only do you offer double the initial CP, but you also raised the drawbacks to 1200CP. This offers crazy amount of 3200CP which I think I've only seen close to is Battle Angel.

Also, why balance it being around 5 caps and a booster? Your jump seems awfully generous which may be part of the reason so many are defending it.

Couldn't you have hidden the extra CP in as section bonuses instead?
>>
>>53317291
I'm fairly certain Sage of The Forest is dating Nylocke at this point, and there's some weird sexual/romantic tension between me and the Sage in the writer chain that just never went away??? ??? Nylocke's okay with sharing but ??? confusion???
>>
>>53317544
Literally, get caught up on thread. The issue's been resolved for hours now on the nonstandard CP front.
>>
>>53317520
No Strike, Dark Heresy PC characters are too overpowered for jumpers to be.
>>
>>53317518
>And on checking my copy, you're right. Which is weird because I can remember mentioning I changed it, yet my own pdf is unchanged.
>I'll change the points and the lord/hero limit in a sec though.
Add an army option to the Ogre jump while you're thinking about it?
>>
File: Sisters of Battle3.jpg (85KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters of Battle3.jpg
85KB, 620x877px
>>53317520
>>53317520

>Is kay, I figured

Strike-chan strike-chan I just remembered what about a 0cp draw back so that your actions carry over to other 40k jumps please?
>>
>>53317392
You know what's funny? I actually agree with Val about this jump going way overboard on the offerings, but she's being so toxic right now, that I can't in good conscience support her. Even if she does do good work most of the time, that doesn't excuse poor conduct.
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.