[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1503: Ultranumb Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 111

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53293438
>>
File: How Bretonnia should be.png (26KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
How Bretonnia should be.png
26KB, 300x100px
>>53299745
>>
Seeing the Thanos and Death discussion last thread gives me a concern, anons.

My wife is practically a death goddess and queen of the damned. Stronk, beautiful, has been taking cues and learning from many of the multiverse's other death god / shinigami-like beings.

Am I going to have Thanos being an angry twat at any point, should we meet.
>>
>>53299806
He won't try to steal your waifu, he wants his death. He'll be a jealous prick though and be passive aggressive and whiny.
>>
File: IMG_0715.png (2MB, 1500x2200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.png
2MB, 1500x2200px
Hey NuBee, would admantium bones be enough to stop myself from being a Deku when I use OFA? I kinda don't wanna break my bones when doing moves.
>>
>>53299798
Reminder that this elf goddess apparently turns captured boys into her eternal shota servants.
>>
>>53299806
Depends on which universe' Thanos we're talking here. Some Thanos' may just be jealous and dickish, as >>53299832 says, while others may actually attempt to Murder The Hypotenuse, borrowing a trope.

Basically roll a d100 on jump-entry. The higher the result, the more he'll get himself involved.
>>
Rolled 681 (1d816)

Lets roll up that jump list and see what we get!
Hopefully something we didn't get before.
>>
>>53299857
Street Sharks
>>
>>53299838

Your muscles would still fuck themselves even if your bones can't break. Just get used to the power and limit initial power output and you'll be okay. Deku's problem is due in part to him constantly going past his limitations.
>>
>>53299806
There are plenty of death goddesses in Mahvel. Thanos only truly desires the Multiversal Cosmic Embodiment of Death.
>>
>>53299857
>Unlimited Burgers
Well, I don't dislike it.
Good job, Many
>>
>>53299890
>something something comic line of "Thanos realized actual Death won't notice him, so he settles for abducting as many death goddesses as possible to make a harem."
>>
Update for the Orcs and Goblins.
1. Racial Perks Done!
2. Origin Perks Done!
>>
>>53299917
Neat. I'm guessing this is more Warhammer Fantasy stuff? Mind showing what you have so far?
>>
Are there Males who can access mankai in the novels Nika?
>>
>>53299928
Yep it's Warhammer Fantasy Battle and I just got done it's still heavily in the WIP stages, but I guess sure. Here you go!
>>
>>53299959
Cool, reading now.
>>
>>53299959
just got done making perks
Jumped a word there.
>>
>>53299838
Hey, I saw where would said you wanted a Marvel Cosmic/Space jump. Any chance you'll make it?
>>
>>53299838
Just get a healing factor. What, are you scare off a little agonizing pain?
>>
>>53299959
I can't tell if I love or hate the intro. It's hilarious to have an Orc narrate the intro, but it's a pain in the ass to read.
>>
>>53299995
Yeah Mork (Or was it Gork) was fun to play with but I'd have people wanting to lynch me if I wrote the entire thing in Orc-Speak.
>>
>>53299959
How does A Verdant Place function post-jump?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53300023
Just as it details you tap into the Waaagh! to get things done, making your spells safer (for you) and more powerful. Also your basically a Lore 3 in whatever Waaagh! Magic you may know.
>>
>>53299959
Black Orc should cost 100cp, if you make them cost anything.
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1103#post-35097040
>You'd better be grateful.
Lol, look at this cucklord.
>>
>>53300089
>SB
Why do we care again?
>>
>>53300049
Reasonable. I was thinking around there too. Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>53299915
Hasn't that actually happened before tho
>>
>>53300105
For a drawback, how about having to lead the Black Orcs in their revolt against the Chaos Dwarves?
>>
>>53300120
I'll note it down.
>>
How would people here feel about a Flip Flappers jump?
>>
>>53300171
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>53299806
Depending on how many beauty perks she has / how deathly she is, Thanos might go "Yknow what close enough."
>>
>>53300171
I distinctly recall that show being cute (but also sad?), though I haven't actually watched it.

Do it.

If you want to, anyway.
>>
>>53300171
I'd be happy to see it.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>53300171
Yes.
>>
>>53300101
>SB
We don't, but shitposters gonna shitpost.
>>
>>53295586
>Unreliable Canon
So... we basically find ourselves in someone's Alternate History fanfic? Or even a full-on AU, like going to Star Wars and discovering the politics/history resembles Star Trek or Mass Effect (just with blasters and hyperdrives)? "WILDLY" covers fucktons, perhaps put some examples in the Notes?
>>
Rolled 637 (1d816)

Nobody gonna roll? I'll do it then...
>>
>>53300261
Yes, we do. There are people who are members of both sites, and their jumpmakers keep trying to peddle their product here. You not caring would be like an American not caring that a violent coup has destabilized the Canadian government.
>>
>>53300301
No, we really don't. If someone wants to post a build on another board, I am in fact going to give a NEGATIVE amount of fucks about it.
>>
>>53300298
SimAnt. This jump is fucking weird. It has some pretty good perks. But seriously, what the fuck is this jump?
>>
MEANWHILE:

Jump #334: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
>Wheel of Fortune: The path of destiny.
>Age: 2600
>Location: Bad Future
Okay, the Bad Future zones always had the best music, but this one is a PARTICULARLY crapsack world. I'm going to have to fix that.
>Identity: Scientist
>Race: Asgardian (-600)
Keeping that theme going.
>Drawbacks: (+1800) Uncivil War, Infinity Quest, Ragnarok, The Last Avenger
Being T̶a̶y̶l̶o̶r̶ Jumper is suffering. The warehouse is locked, I'm wasting away, the world's been partitioned between rival villain factions, and the demons are poised to invade.
>Scientist Supreme (Free, Scientist)
Well, knowledge of every scientific field is definitely a thing I need right now.
>Form And Function (2150)
Are you implying the portal gun was somehow NOT perfect in design?
>Broadcast Booster (2050, Scientist)
Oh, now this is useful. A radio signal anywhere on the planet? Oh my, yes.
>Robotics (1900, Scientist)
Ah, now this will be useful. Sure, I already have some pretty solid knowledge of robotics, but the local multiverse's robotic science is more than a bit different.
>Alloy Smith (1750, Scientist)
Oh here we go. You know what I like to make alloys of? Vibranium and adamantium. I'll be doing that.
>Armored Jumper (1550, Scientist)
Suits of armor are good.
>Sleek And Efficient (1350, Scientist)
Suits of armor that don't look like crap are better.
>Nine Realms Craftsman (1050, Asgardian)
Suits of armor that can conduct magic are best, not that I'm going to find any Uru ore on this planet, but I can fake it.
>Mighty (Free, Asgardian)
Might makes right. And I feel mighty.
>Supreme Mind (750, Scientist)
I'm not going to lie, this is a very useful thing to me. It's not the perfect memory that I already have, though being able to refine it to the most minute details is helpful. It's not the calculation and resistance to mind manipulation. It's the infinite memory. I'll never have to worry about my brain getting too full of memories, instead of just... hoping.
>>
>>53300301
>a violent coup has destabilized the Canadian government.
Wait, really?! When?!

Ah, wait. This is bait, isn't it? Got me all excited for a moment...
>>
File: Attack_Squig.jpg (74KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
Attack_Squig.jpg
74KB, 800x631px
>>53299959
>Get full drawbacks
>Put all points into your Army
>Spend all Army Points on Squigs
>????
>Profit
>>
>>53300333
>Elder Elementalism: Pyrokinesis (350, Asgardian)
As thought my already-existing control of flame as an Asgardian wasn't enough, now I have control of flame as an Asgardian. --wait, that feels redundant. Then again, you don't see Thor conjuring flames as hot as the sun's, do you? Always did love fiendfyre.
>The Infinity Gauntlet (300)
Well, I already have a couple on display in the warehouse. Why not start with a blank one?
>"How Do I Shot Web?" (200)
It's really not that hard. All you have to do is...
>Asgardian Feast (Free, Asgardian)
I'm not going to lie, this is at least 40% of why I went Asgardian.
>Stark's Blueprints (0, Scientist)
This is a little different than Howard Stark giving me the chance to look at his blueprints. At my fingertips, I have detailed schematics for anything and everything Tony Stark has ever made on Earth.

I enter the jump, and find it is not what I expected. It's not 2009, it's 2029. I'm not standing here in my armor, but Tony Stark's Mark II, and an empty Infinity Gauntlet over my right hand.

I try to connect to the local internet, only to find there is no such animal. There aren't satellites in orbit - we've got the Kessler effect. Someone blew up a couple satellites, and the cascade destroyed them all and left it impossible to put anything up there. Instead, I use a few scrying spells to get an idea as to the current state of the world.

Short version: it's bad. Long version: it's really, REALLY bad. I've got to fix this and fix it FAST, because it's most likely my fault that this horrible amalgam of a future happened. Would be nice if I could pick the drawbacks myself, but then, I'd never take any and breeze through.

It looks like it's my turn to undo the future that is Aku I mean Marvel.
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.1.pdf (519KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.1.pdf
519KB, 1x1px
I've made a good dent into this these last few days and am ready for some feedback. Let me know if the narration is working or if I've made any major fuck ups with the lore
>>
>>53300356
I seem to have arrived in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico, so the best thing to do is to break out skills from Minecraft and Ark to build a quick bunker in the side of a nearby mesa, then set up equipment to dig into the ground and mine for raw resources to convert with clapchemy. Once I've got that going and I can start converting what I need in reasonable quantities... it's time to break out the Stark designs. Sure, I've got plenty memorized, but with the limit of having to use in-universe tech? Within a week I've got an assembly line cranking out the Iron Legion.

First things first: send the Legion out. Force recon. It would seem that a Hydra enclave saw them flying about firstly, though, which meant I could ... not cast the Taboo, because I had no magic focus that could sufficiently channel it. Well, on the plus side, the conflict meant I could apparate over to the aftermath, then interrogate and deal with the survivors in the usual way. Hydra getting paranoid over an apparent battle and finding nothing but glassed soil is not a thing that inspires confidence in them.

I revise the Iron Legion's design a bit and add more assembly lines, start producing LMDs to infiltrate the remaining human population, and give it a few more weeks. The next recon-in-force is targeted - there are more Sentinels than I expected, and again I have to intervene directly. Master Mold is less than pleased that a non-human is interfering. Master Mold is extremely angry that I've used my technopathy to subvert the Sentinels that weren't destroyed.

Master Mold was not built to withstand focused heat with sustained temperatures approaching three million degrees Kelvin.

Say, that's awfully handy. I wonder where else this can apply? The Iron Legion keeps running interference and starts aiding survivors, while I focus on important things like figuring out how to utilitize the Infinity Gauntlet as a semi-useful magical focus and finding ways to use it that could be useful.
>>
>>53300366
Baron Zemo was not born to withstand temperatures approaching three million degrees. Neither was MODOK or the Wonder Men, who it apparently disrupted due to rapid heating and cooling. For that matter, it turns out that there are remarkably few mutants who can survive someone setting them on fire, and of the ones who can, even fewer can survive the heat of the sun's corona. Apocalypse was not one of these, though I'll gloss over the details - but I burned a one-up on that fight. I cut Sinister a deal though - he saw the writing on the wall. He's in a pod and I'll be dropping him off elsewhere later.

Oh, speaking of things that could be useful, I started finding artifacts. Forgotten trinkets. And those trinkets led me to more powerful things. And then I stumbled across an Infinity Gem, which fit into my Gauntlet handily. And then I found a hammer, a weapon of war that was as heavy as honor. While I was retriving that, I came across the last Hydra survivor - the Red Skull - who tried to use the time gem on me. On literally anyone else in that universe that might have worked, but... well, he tried to age me and it really didn't achieve anything at all. He tried to freeze me, and much the same. Incidentally, it turns out that Infinity Gems CAN in fact withstand extreme heat. Which is handy.

Loki... well, that was a lot more complex. It turns out that Asgardian ice powers are a hard counter to Asgardian fire powers, though the Destroyer was reduced to slag (which I stole and crafted a workable magical focus with, thank you for the Uru, Loki). He and I bantered during the fight. A lot. Then talked. Then he tried to stab me in the back but I was trying to stab him in the back. And then we parted. The next time we fought, in my right hand I had a staff of Uru that looked like it was wrought iron inlaid with runes, and in my left, Mjolnir. He was displeased by this and stopped holding back. And so did I.
>>
Here' an oddly specific thing I made.
>>
>>53300379
I hear that the parts of the city of Santa Fe that weren't glassed should thaw sometime next summer.

Hela showed up, quite irate, when I found the soul gem and slotted that into the gauntlet, stopping the flow of souls going to her. I expected it to be a temporary measure, certainly, but enough to anger her. Thor's hammer was notably heavier after it split her head like a ripe watermelon, but needs must when the Devil drives. She had no right to our dead, and I fixed that. Most of the dead elected to go on to their reward, but there were some who chose to come back, and I gave them LMDs to possess to that end as returners.

Also it turns out that demons don't like fighting someone that it literally hurts to look at, and who can unleash giant holy fuckoff beams. No, literally, the beams are holy elemental attacks. I almost felt guilty about that.

The Kree? Honestly, they split into a couple of factions and started sending back false reports. Turns out that some of them actually make passable heroes when they want, though the majority of them were not willing to negotiate. Fortunately, a bit of precognition and a few exploded heads in the right places did wonders in getting intelligent Kree promoted into positions where they can negotiate an armistice. Last I heard, Mar-Vell was in charge of them and they were helping clean up Europe.

(Hey, nobody said I had to kill them off, just make sure they aren't a threat and humanity survives.)
>>
>>53300315
You claim that now, but what will you say when the SBer steals your threadspace and rapes your waifus?
>>
>>53300389
Galactus' heralds showed up the day after I found the sixth infinity gem, which was good because I'd noticed my power waning noticably over the course of the last year. Having duplicate gems and a duplicate gauntlet was amusing, if pointless, because the duplicates wouldn't cure what was going wrong with me.

The Heralds were not exactly happy to see someone who had a goodly amount of power show up willing to fight them if necessary, and they were much less amused by it when they realized I had a match for the Power Cosmic - by way of teleporting them to the far side of the galaxy. When Galactus arrived, he joined them. Sure, the gems were rendered inert after I used them to cure myself and that future universe reset itself to the present day, but that just meant I got to collect them all again!

...except they were now scattered across the galaxy.

God damn it. Well, no time like the present. At least this time, I can leave the Earth's last-ditch protection in the hands of trusted LMDs who manage a Praetorian Legion consisting of duplicates of my PROPER armor.
>>
File: YukiYuunaIsAHeroVer.06.pdf (520KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
YukiYuunaIsAHeroVer.06.pdf
520KB, 1x1px
Ver 0.6
Gave a minor buff to/elaborated upon the Capstones, added a note to Messiah perk, clarified parts of the Scenario, and then added a note about Trump Card. Intensely buffed the Hero Castle.

>>53298602
You have to choose between being able to create Seeds or using the buffed Hero System, and you can freely hand out the power to become a hero with it as long as the person has a smartphone or you have the means to make one, but the system is still very reliant on talent for most of its actual power.

You'd have to train a regular person to become an olympic level athlete in order to have them compete with a talented person.

>>53294307
Also for some reason I didn't answer or see your question about Mankai. IIRC the part about it activating against the user's will isn't a thing as far as I'm aware of, so you'd be safe. Going Mankai is a completely conscious and willing choice to make. You can't force a Hero to activate it against their will.
>>
>>53300383
It's a battle royale.
>>
>>53300357
Looks good so far.
>>
>>53300357
>No wolf sisters of battle drawback
>>
File: 1483296593303.jpg (79KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1483296593303.jpg
79KB, 818x1157px
>>53300420
I haven't got any drawbacks yet anon.
>>
>>53300420
Do you mean Wolf and Sister? As in the Comic? I thought I was the only one to read those.
>>
File: To Purge is to Pray.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
To Purge is to Pray.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
>>53300357
I can jam to this.
>>
>>53300446
No it's a reference to what'd happen if Russ had come back instead of Guilliman.
>>
>>53300391
But they'll give us our own chatrooms and allow us to profit from rollfagging!
>>
>>53300357
Question. Can I give the other Sisters Stands with the Arrowhead, or would that be considered HERESY? Yes, the capitalization is necessary.
>>
>>53300357
Gimme gimme gimme!!!
>>
>>53300333
>Supreme Mind
So how does this compare to other INT boosting perks? I heard Genius is likely better but also that that one might only apply more towards inventing R&M stuff?
>>
>>53300383
I... huh. I like the idea and presentation. Really sparse, though.

Although I'd like more variations (The Culling, Hunger Games, H1Z1: KotH, etc) for the flavor/setup, even if they'd just have the same discounts as some of the ones already in.
>>
>>53300496
There will be some leeway with your out of jump powers providing you can explain it as a gift from the Emperor. I think if you spin it the right way you could give them a stand.
>>
>>53300383
It's really...anemic. Would you like some ideas for how to improve this?

I feel like the specific selection of ARMA and PUBG is a little weird, since they're both in the same genre of survival arena games along with H1Z1 and a dozen knockoffs.

There's really too few drawbacks considering it's a gauntlet and you're normally supposed to get all your CP from those, to the point where you had to resort to giving CP out, which you shouldn't be doing anyway.

There's basically nothing on offer either. Give me some time and I can come up with a shit-ton of stuff you can offer that's thematically appropriate based off a dozen other properties.
>>
>>53300511
>The Culling
Reference to Bliss' bad CYOA?
>>
>>53300503
>Your mind is one of the greatest in the world; like a super computer in its ability to process and store information. This means you have perfect memory, down to the minutest details, as well as a greater ability to process information on the fly. Your enhanced mind gives near instantaneous calculative abilities, as well as greatly increased resistance to unwanted mental effects, such as mind control, insanity, and memory alteration. Furthermore, your mind has infinite “memory”, as well as the ability to handle having infinite memory without being detrimental to your health. Finally, you can remove unwanted memories and information, in case you want to do some spring cleaning or remove potentially hazardous information.

Honestly it looks like it's less a matter of actual intellect as opposed to raw processing and details. I imagine that if you could combine this with Interference Engine from Worm, you'd basically be the precog to end all precogs without actually being precognitive.

Oh, and you'd get migraines every thirty seconds of processing from overloading the shard with data.
>>
>>53300515
It's just a big meaty helping of the emperor's power manifesting as a divine angel to protect them, of course.
>>
>>53300515
Good. Then by the will of the Emperor, I will help the Adeptus Sororitas Stand Proud. Thanks for letting me know, Strike-Chan.
>>
>>53300404
pdf's text still says 0.5?
>>
>>53300511
I didn't want to touch Hunger Games because I figured a jump for it would come around. I simply hadn't though of The Culling, might go in and add it at some point.

>>53300526
Yeah, I cooked it up rather quickly and honestly I couldn't think of how to make something like this really fleshed out. I kind of feel like this is more writing material than anything else (and using perks and items kind of cheapens it, but just imo). H1Z1 just felt redundant to me.
>>
>>53300542
Shit, it does. Don't worry, it's version 0.6. It's the improved version, even if I forgot to change the text.
>>
>>53300357
>On top of these any of the capstone gifts you selected above will be amplified while transformed.
Huh, interesting. I kind of like it, actually. Makes the capstone booster less critical a purchase, but still highly valuable.
>>
>>53300356
I should also have had Illusionist in there - forgot it. Apparently if you get a discount from a background and a race, you get the power for free. No wonder Loki hated me so much.
>>
>>53300383
How does Health Bar work with other perks like it (such as the one in SAO, Minecraft, The Gamer etc)? Does it stack with them?
>>
>>53300619
I'm glad you like it. I felt it fitted with the way Living Saints appeared during times of crisis and vanished before the dust settled.
>>
>>53300642
Yeah, just stack 'em.
>>
>>53300383
Do you retain skills?
>>
>>53300562
It's a generic, so you shouldn't worry about touching upon other settings for materiel. Honestly, you shouldn't even be mentioning specific settings in a generic since you can pretty easily draw upon a large number of sources for inspiration without having to dig to deep into any of them.

But in any case, this definitely isn't anywhere close to done, as it doesn't cover a huge amount of the genre trappings in most death game properties. It's also really weird that you have two third person shooter specific properties in your jump but have a generic 'novel' background as well.
>>
File: 1448659926624.jpg (34KB, 360x515px) Image search: [Google]
1448659926624.jpg
34KB, 360x515px
>>53299798
>>
>tfw when you're bastardizing Harpoon to run the air combat for your Strike Witches jump because you're a huge fucking nerd and bought the Nam options
The missile PKs are probably a bit high, but it's quite fun. Witches circling over Dong Hoi covering the Thuds, one picks up inbound, two of the witches vector off and fire off Sparrows, knocking the inbound Farmers out of the sky because having three times the range of your opponent is OP as hell. Sparrow stronk, Atoll weak. Next time I bring out the Fishbeds, and the Guidelines.
>>
>>53300658
Fuck, nvm. Ignore me.
>>
>>53300681
>Not getting Harpoon and the power for perfect sense of balance to be Spiderman/Attack on Titan
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>53300357

Looks great strike-chan, But this is important. Will there be a S.o.B companion based off of one of the characters from bolter to koroko?
>>
>>53300404
Are the "Taisha" basically the government / ruling council / head honchos of the island? It's not clear.
>>
>>53300671
Four was best girl. Who wouldn't want to waifu her?
>>
>>53300357
Wow, this is... pretty good, actually. Like, seriously, good work. Who are you and what have you done with Strike-Chan?
>>
>>53300760
She was the only one who wasn't fucking pigeons, so she's also the only one that's reasonable to waifu at all.
>>
File: Saved.gif (643KB, 364x334px) Image search: [Google]
Saved.gif
643KB, 364x334px
>>53300671
>>
>>53300758
Yeah. They're basically the feds running the island.
>>
File: Sister_Hmph.jpg (74KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
Sister_Hmph.jpg
74KB, 600x774px
>>53300772
I actually think I felt knuckles when that back handed complement hit.

Fuck you too anon, <3

>>53300744
Possibly. I'm thinking of doing something like the Guard option from the imperium jump, where you start your own Order's minors and get ~40 sisters to jump with you along with a slice of life scenario where, during their down time the sisters are a bit more mischievous than they are represented in the lore, basically making the interludes between battle Bolter to Koroko.

You could get her via that method, I don't think I'm going to do a named sister option though Aside from maybe Saint Celestine
>>
>>53300562
>Yeah, I cooked it up rather quickly and honestly I couldn't think of how to make something like this really fleshed out.
How about you actually fucking try then? This jump is frankly a fucking travesty. Arma and PUBG shouldn't be origins here, let alone as two separate backgrounds. No items, no perks, and no drawbacks. There's so little to it that I'm frankly shocked, because you could have easily added in so much more, even if you insist in hyperfocusing on generic third person shooters, which you didn't bother doing, on a meta level and in context level.
>>
>>53300772
Rood.
>>
Jump #335: Ultimate Spider-Man
>Temperance, reversed: Energies dispersed through conflicts in personal, business, and spiritual matters.
>Age: 29
>Location: Midtown High School
>Identity: Super Crook
I am not a crook! I prefer to think of it as stealing from the rich to give to the poor. I'm poor, incidentally, a teacher's salary is not much.
>Professional Courtesy (Free, Crook)
Well, at least I know how to find a mark and make contacts.
>Time For Our Crossover! (800)
You'd be surprised how much a substitute teacher gets around, honestly.
>I Need A Team (600, Crook)
I have the absolute intention of using this to play both sides against the middle.
>Digital Spider Sense (200)
While this is useful to use for myself, I'm more intending to outfit my Life Model Decoys with it. Not to mention that their construction integrates some notable upgrades - they've all functionally got low-level Alexandria Packages with the exception of flight, and I'm working on integrating some contra-grav devices internally in their design.
>Super Powers (+400)
Extra points are always helpful.
>Superhuman Attributes (300)
I can lift, I can take a punch, and I'm way more dodgy than I ought to be. Always a helpful thing, I'd say.
>Energy Conversion: Fire (0)
Aha! Now I can become fire. That's pretty nifty actually. I'm not actually going to use this to fight, though, this is mostly for making cool entrances and exits, and for transformation sequences. And I'll have to use it at least once to make Tony Stark think I've spontaneously combusted.

"Mister Parker! We missed you yesterday."
>"Oh! Er, sorry, Mr. Cross-"
"Excuses don't matter, Mister Parker, just results. If the results of skipping class are worthwhile, then fine, just try not to make it a habit unless you're going to go... save the city from Doctor Octogonapus, or something."
>"I, uh. What?"
"You're still expected to make up yesterday's work, incidentally. Chapter twelve. All of it.
>*sigh* "Yes, sir."
>>
>>53300904
"Spider-Man! We meet again."
>"I don't think we've met before. Who are you?"
"... we meet again, for the first time! For the last time!"
>"Riiight. Hey, I don't suppose I can convince you to turn yourself in, can I?"
"I haven't technically broken any laws yet."
>"You are literally standing there about to go in the skylight. Who are you?"
"I have many names! There are those that call me... Spider-Man!"
>"What?"
"Yeah, that happened at a costume party last Halloween."
>"Aw, c'mon, man."
"Look, this is gonna get old soon. Let's make with the fighty."
>"Whoa! Hold on a second, let's talk this out!"
"Not everyone is willing to talk out their problems, like a bully in gym class! Sometimes you have to slap 'em around a little!"
>"Isn't fighting banned in school?"
"Sometimes it's worth getting suspended! Wait, wait, time out."
>"Time out?"
"Yeah, hold on a minute. Who taught you how to throw a punch?"
>"Uh... sort of been learning as I go."
"Spidey, you've got to follow through on the punch and not pull the blow, otherwise you'll end up jumping around fighting until you wear them down. Though that's not a bad tactic for some guys. Come on, try it again. No, seriously."
>"...If you insist?"
"There you go! See, that's much better."
>"But I didn't even hit you!"
"Well, no, I knew you were going to swing at me, but the point is, follow through and plan ahead! Exactly like that! Punch, kick, it's all in the mind."
>"Were you even going to break in here?"
"What, break into the bank after hours? Are you nuts? The cops would be all over me. I've got work in the morning, I can't be doing that."
>"...Look, man, if you aren't going to take this seriously, I'm out."
>>
hey Val Ogre Kingdoms question ,If My Jumper has a lot of body art would Hooks and Barbs mess it up or would it work around what I already have?
>>
>>53300924
You could just have someone ask for you if you're worried about filters.
>>
>>53300947
true, but this saves other people the hassle and having known Val there is the option that she might give the answer. I don't want simply out of spite for me
>>
File: i am not a clever man.jpg (47KB, 340x259px) Image search: [Google]
i am not a clever man.jpg
47KB, 340x259px
>>53295586
>Companion Slots
Are these meant to be:
1. an alternative to Pods (since in this alternate system there are no Pods unless you spend a Pro on the Warehouse Supplement)?
2. a limit on the number of Companions you can import into a jump (instead of the standard system's limit of eight)?
3. a limit on the number of Companions you can have in your chain (instead of the standard system's limit of "as many as you can buy")?
4. something else?
>>
>>53300357
>Shield of Piety
Way too good for 200cp. Either limit the use more or make it not able to defend against absolutely anything.

>Mimic
This isn't worth 400cp at all.

>The Emperor Protects
Are sisters really immune to chaos corruption? I always thought otherwise with all the pictures, though I guess that's on me for trusting fan images.

>His Divine mercy booster
I feel like this needs a limit of how many times someone can be resurrected, since you can maintain the form for a week and it seems like a bit better of a boost then the others.

Otherwise looks great.
>>
>>53300924
The sad thing is that even without your name, people can instantly identify you
>>
>>53300526
Okay, so, just scratching the surface here, but

>nothing referencing the massive amounts of lag, pop in, and crashing these games tend to have
>nothing referencing the multitude of gimmicks these games tend to have in their structure, like having people fight to the death in vehicles, or having everyone involved be some kind of freak
>nothing referencing the tendency for these to be game-shows with prize money and ratings and special rules for how the game is played
>nothing referencing anything besides straight up battle royal shit at all
>nothing referencing the fact that everyone is fighting with random shit they find in their environment, or the fact that n many of these places guns and ammunition are just laying around
>nothing referencing the fact that you can get in any given car and just turn it on and use it without concern for having keys or needing to hotwire it in a lot of these
>nothing referencing the constantly updating nature of these games, the nature of inventory systems, weapon customization/crafting, or any of the other foibles common to them
>>
>>53301037
>Are sisters really immune to chaos corruption?

Depends one which lore is being followed.
Some lore states that only one sister ever fell to chaos.
Others state that a lot have fallen, and the Ecclesiarchy keeps that info from being known.

Like a lot of 40k lore, both forms are and are not canon at the same time.
>>
>>53301037
>Sheild of Piety
I honestly thought I'd put Litany as the 200cp perk. I'll change it for next update

>Mimic
Dialogus was hard to come up with options for.

>The Emperor Protects
Within the fluff through prayer they can protect themselves and even reverse corruption.

>His Divine Mercy Booster
I don't disagree with you, but within the fluff there is no upper limit to this, well unless you count burning fate in Dark Heresy. What would you suggest is a good limit?
>>
File: fox tattoo.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fox tattoo.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
What are places to get some cool tats?
>>
>>53301144
Lunars and Eclipse Phase come to mind. Also WoD: Mummy and Danmachi.
>>
>>53301144
far cry, Titanfall, eclipse phase.
>>
>>53301141

Just seems like a huge gap between 'mimic any voice' and 'quintuple your physical strength as long as you recite litanies'

I'd say to change the free perk to note it's through prayer rather then giving straight out immunity.

Four of five times? Note that there's only so many times a person can be brought back before they are simply burnt out by the energies running through them or something of the like.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_224546.jpg (35KB, 308x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_224546.jpg
35KB, 308x252px
>>53300321
>What is this jump
A buffet for Muffet >>53300496
>the SoB
>with Stands
this sounds like a good plan.
>>53301144
Make your own.
use Portraits of Ruin from Dungeon Builder to hide a Dungeon inside your tattoos
>>
Jump #336: Spider-Man Trilogy
>Nine of Wands (Strength): A pause in the current struggle to ready oneself.
>Age: 20
>Location: New York City
>Identity: Businessman
Apparently I've inherited a business. I hear it goes around.
>Drawbacks: Populated (0)
Ah, what might have been. Let's bring it on. I am sure this also means that Spider-Man will get fellow crimefighters.
>Human Resources (Free, Businessman)
Interns? I suppose that's one way to make sure my businesses get plenty of people working for them.
>Sell, Sell, Sell! (850, Businessman)
Oh look it's the military and they want to buy Iron Gears. Who'd have thought.
>Cut-Throat Business (550, Businessman)
Yeeeah I'm going to not explode my investors, because I need them to invest, but at least I know how to make my business keep growing.
>Incidental Inventor (250)
Knowing what I want to invent is important, but if I can end up inventing other useful things along the way... because, seriously, screw fusion, YOU HAVE ROBOTIC ARMS RUN BY AI.
>29 Minute Pizza (150)
Delicious piping hot pizza, and it's always free.
>Rolodex (Free, Businessman)
I already have a government rolodex, now I also have one for business as well. Handy.
>Company (0, Businessman)
A second company, or a subsidiary, perhaps? Either way, quite useful and I'll be making use of it.
>>
>>53301217
Mostly I elect to hang out and keep my head down. Work on the LMD designs and make them arc reactor powered instant heroes (just add water), see whether Iron Gears are actually practical at all in most settings (they're not), and so on.

The entire plot of Spider-Man 3 is thrown into disarray and I encourage it because it's fucking hilarious.

The Venom arc? Yeah, no, I derail that horribly. Emo Spider-Man ends before it can begin; I nail him with the Bass Cannon. The symbiote crawls away and ends up taking control of a coma patient (which was actually a brainless clone I made for the symbiote to use). After some soul-searching and inconclusive fights with both the Green Goblin and Spider-Man, it decided to play hero too. Because honestly, the critter never asked for this, and it deserves to choose its own destiny.

Harry Osborn fires the FUCK out of his butler for not telling him what happened sooner because this is kind of crucial info.

Eddie Brock is disgraced when I call up the Bugle and gripe about them using photoshop, he prays for Spider-Man's death and instead a church bell falls on him and he ends up with several broken bones and amnesia. He recovers and goes to work for a moving company.

Flint Marko gets turned into sand, and in the end Spider-Man and Venom team up to beat him silly. Additionally, the a judge goes "aw, what a shame, your daughter will never know her father because YOU FUCKING MURDERED SOMEONE, enjoy your thirty-to-life in a supermax upstate because sympathy for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

He breaks out while being transported and is turned into a glass statue by the Goblin, and is promptly shipped out to be studied by top men. Top. Men.

More things happen, and Peter Parker grows up and stops being such a loser because he never dumped MJ, but that's the bulk of it.
>>
File: thumbs up from batman.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up from batman.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>53301226
>>
>>53301208
Could I enter it, though? Through my tattoo?
>>
>>53301199
Both are superhuman abilities, I looked into human vocal range when I was doing this and being able to duplicate any voice pretty much quadruples your vocal range. If you're smart with it you could cause a lot more damage than a roided up sister could.

Done

Done
>>
>>53301290
Yes, though probably for the best if you do it from inside your Dungeon to avoid shenanigans.
Unless you painted your whole Dungeon in there, in which case, I'll have to ask DBAnon how the fuck it works once he gets off his bed.
>>
how the hell do we not have a generic idol jump yet
>>
>>53301346
Nobody wants to be a REAL little girl, anon.
>>
>>53301346
Because you haven't made it yet.
>>
>>53300404
If you take the Kept by the Taisha drawback and the scenario, is the drawback effect just that last sentence?
>>
Looking for a jump maker to assist me with finishing Dredd, probably this weekend or next.
I should be able to do most of the writing/imaging myself but I procrastinated and need a fresh perspective.
You know how to reach me.
>>
>>53301362
We have a model jump. And more than a few meguca jumps
>>
>>53301477
>Model
Adult women.
>Meguca
Cute little anime girls.
>>
>>53301468
Oh hey, not such a jumpmaker, but I had a question about a perk from one of your jumps. Riddler from Castle of Puzzles, can you alter your preparations in such a way that only certain doors close? Like, shutting only the door behind them so they're forced to continue, or the door in front of them so they can go back?
>>
File: 1495098617526.png (243KB, 774x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495098617526.png
243KB, 774x900px
>>53301362
That's because Lolis > real little girls.
And loli looking liches>lolis
generally immortal lolis >little girls.
>>
>>53301468
>but Red discouraged me, and I need a different perspective.
FTFY.
>>
Have you ever been a dragon in a setting that had no dragons?
>>
>>53301536
You know, I don't think there even is a setting with a loli lich.

>>53301553
Not real life, certainly.
>>
>>53300974
From earlier versions of the Builder before text got taken out to keep fitting more perks on the one page, it's #1, an alternative to Pods.
>>
>>53301553
thanks to the civilization and reward. There are no settings I go to that don't have dragons
>>
File: S8UoJmFEwlKnu.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
S8UoJmFEwlKnu.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>53300868
>>
File: IMG_20170518_021336.jpg (39KB, 185x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_021336.jpg
39KB, 185x411px
>>53301569
My appreciation for them stems from the fact I spend too much time with Dungeon Builder Anon. It's a shame that it doesn't seem very popular.
>>53301493
CUTE Anime girls are JUSTICE.

Anyways, how do I electrically bully Shadow Stalker without the authorities stepping in? I must know for reasons.
>>
>>53300404
What a sad excuse for a jump. Like, honestly, this isn't even Manyfist-tier.
>>
>>53301600
Who is Shadow Stalker?
>>
>>53301608
Except Manyfist is by far the best jumpmaker if you for some reason don't count Adarx.
>>
>>53301608
Ah, vague, unspecific insults. My favorite.
>>
File: bait.png (23KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
23KB, 200x201px
>>
>>53301656
A fish would totally bite that.
>>
>>53301638
>Adarx
Wasn't he basically Dirge's mentor? I don't know if you want to use someone like that as an example of the best jumpmaker...
>>
>>53300642
I'm not following your logic here. Why would it stack with similar perks? It's not increasing the amount of damage it would take to kill you, it's just changing the way in which you respond to damage. Why would stacking the same perk then do something none of the perks do? They all let you have a health bar, but none of them give "extra health", so why would they stack?

Overlapping perks (generally) increase the effcect of the perk, but if the a scope of the perk is "have a health bar" then multiple perks can't really make you better at having a health bar. It's an all or nothing effect - it's already maxed out.
>>
>>53301637
http://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Stalker
An edgy, sociopathic bully "hero" that causes the MC so much trauma ending with her being locked up in her locker with rotting tampons with nobody helping her, that the MC gets superpowers. To control bugs.
She has a "strong, social darwinism" philosophy. And while in her powered state, super weakness to electricity.
I want to bully her because she's a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1494963132084.jpg (35KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1494963132084.jpg
35KB, 500x501px
>>53301638
And and you
>>
So have you guys found any interesting figures to be you Persona's in both those jumps.
>>
>>53301513
When they first enter the room? Yeah, go ahead.
>>
>>53301679
>go to Sword and Sorcery or Greek Myth
>get those perks that make you a mythological figure in future world
>get yourself as a Persona
>>
>>53301679
Ill drop some for you
Midas - Tower Arcana
Elizabeth Bathory-Empress?
Prometheus-Hanged Man. (self sacrifice)
Count of Monte Cristo-fool, Wildcard.(used different "personas" as disguises)
Don Quixote-Moon
>>
>>53301656
This is what insanity looks like.
>>
>>53301715

Nah, looks like a pretty normal lure to me.
>>
>>53301671
Have precog immunity and invisibility and conveniently turn every one of her pranks against her, like walking by and pushing her into the tampon locker.
>>
>>53301679
For the first one, I looked through all the canon Moon Personas (the tarot I fit best, apparently) and saw that they were all shit, so I never could figure out what to be.

In the new one the Personas are apparently based on historical figures and not gods/demons and such, so I'm sure it'll be easier when I get around to it.
>>
>>53301661
I wouldn't say mentor. Dirge stole a lot of ideas from Adarx and that was about it. Dirge never improved to Adarx's level, so there wasn't really any teaching or learning at all.
>>
File: jc23.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc23.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>53299852
>in DC Occult I picked up a mini-Death of the Endless who is also blessed by Elder Sister Death, and owns her own dimension
>We've been together for centuries before MCU part 2

Aw, crap.

Not the original anon, but is that a modifier to the Thanos Sadness saving roll?

>>53300111
>>53299890
>>53299915
I think he tried to go after Oblivion that one time, who's a dude. Also as of Unworthy Thor he was last seen liplocking with Hela, although technically it's more that she promised to BRING him death so...playing wingman or threesome?
>>
>>53301747
And fictional characters.
>>
>>53301600
Well... magically curse her with static cling? Step out of bed onto carpeted floor: zap. Grab fridge door to open it: zap. Pick up the TV remote: zap. Get into a car: zap. Touch anything ferrous: zap. And so on. It'd drive her nuts and the PRT would assume something's gone screwy with her power.
>>
>>53301767
Books are real, don't you lie to me.
>>
>>53301763
That sounds more like "Hela has a crush on Thanos and the only way she can get him to date her is if she promises that she'll hook him up with Death later."

How cute of her.
>>
>>53301783
Maybe. At the moment one of the HURR FEMINISM marvel characters called Angela invaded Hel, and she had to escape. So ostensibly she wants to team up with Thanos to get his help in taking it back.
>>
>>53301795
Why do all of their feminist characters have such boring names?

Where's my SHE-RA reboot.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_032338.jpg (22KB, 215x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_032338.jpg
22KB, 215x193px
>>53301771
That was the original plan, yes. Also killing her phone using its battery charge every time she goes to school
>>53301795
God Marvel is so weird now
>>53301694
You might be able to grab Servant-you and Persona-you. That'd be 3 yous! Though weaker, and constrained to the in universe powersets.
>>
>>53301679
Moriarty, for the low-hanging fruit. One of the Musketeers, take your pick. Martin Luther. Guy Fawkes. Jean Valjean.
>>
>>53301671
What's your end goal with Stalker, though, versus your plans for Worm as a whole? Lulz, punishment, rehabilitation, etc?

I mean, you could arrange so that one of her little unsanctioned patrols - the ones were she uses lethal ammo - gets "accidentally" caught on camera: live if you want the PRT ENE / Armsy / Piggot shamed, sent anonymously to the PRT with a "put Stalker on a bus or this goes to CNN" if you don't, etc.
>>
>>53301815
>Though weaker, and constrained to the in universe powersets.
That's actually not true for the "Generic" Persona jump.
>>
>>53301877
That's a nice idea. I'll do that.
My plan for Worm is to find Scion's hobo, have a talk with Scion, get him to off himself hopefully using Perfect Communication to Jack Slash the fuck out of him, then mess around with people. Tell Cauldron "Bullying Scion to death would've worked" before I leave. Publish Manga that weren't published due to Leviathan attacking Japan, send profits to actual artists chain.
Weave Christmas sweaters for capes with cute little versions of them sewed into them.
Befriend Taylor, maybe help the Undersiders, try to get them out of crime and doing something productive.
Tell Dragon she's the best AI Waifu Arms master could hope for.
Mess with the Wards. Befriend Clockblocker. Fight against drug dealers.
Most importantly, shitpost on PHO constantly. Become a verified Cape to shitpost harder.
>>
>>53300357
Do Perks like the Unforgiving Blade that mention Chaos or the Ruinous Powers have a use outside of Warhammer universes?

>Voice of the Emperor
Is this some kind of psychic power? I was wondering because of the restriction on having to be in someone's presence to use it on them.

>Divine Soprano
Seems much weaker than the other capstones.
>>
>>53301968
Especially considering there are other, more fun ways to get a sister to let out a Divine Soprano.
>>
>>53301916
>buy the perk from Kid Radd that automatically gives full administrator access to public servers
>suddenly SpiderAnon (Verified Cape) (Verified Shitposter)
>>
How do Damsel-Sisters of Battle reconcile their faith in the holy God Emperor with their faith in their heathen elf goddess?
>>
File: IMG_20170518_012753.jpg (27KB, 345x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_012753.jpg
27KB, 345x182px
>>53301982
YES.
>>53301968
I figure they work well against psychic constructs and unholy beings.
>>53301976
L-lewd.
>>53301909
Shoo, powerwankery-kun, shoo.
Your Persona and Servant selves would be based on your legend, not your actual self. So most of the powers details would not work the same or even be there.
Though, it'd be fun going to Persona and being like "I WEAR NO MASK"
>>
>>53302078
Why yes, Justice should have Hastur as his Persona, I agree.
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (371KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
371KB, 551x800px
>>53299979
Negative. I don't have enough knowledge to really make it. Sorry. The only Marvel Space stuff I've read was what /co/ recommended. Like Death Of The Silver Surfer, talk about gorgeous artwork. Also it was probably only comic that made me cry, because how sad it made you feel. Even Galactus shows up at his funeral. I did read some other stuff, but I'm not one really for the job.

On that note, I'm still tying to do Supergirl. I'm waiting for Netflix to drop S2.

>>53299986
I guess I could do that. I'll just turn off any pain receptors.
>>
>>53301916
What's your fallback plan if Scion doesn't off himself?
Likewise, how do you plan to deal with Coil (because he won't want to let the Undersiders go) and Saint (because he is a dick) and Eidolon's Endbringer-sized ego (because the entire damn story is a Simurgh plot)?
>>
>>53302106
>I'll just turn off any pain receptors.

this is a bad plan, you use those for lots of other things like pleasure and touch,as well as keeping you from realizing when your body is in danger or if there's something wrong with it that you can actually fix. what you want is holy empowerment from Helsing which removes the negative effects and reactions to pain.
>>
>>53302118
If Scion doesn't off himself? Well, I suppose the fallback is to kill Jack, since I wasn't going to grab a Shard.
For Saint... He's more of a side thing to me
>Coil
Oh fug, I always forget about Coil.
His power lets him run 2 simulations of reality at once, choosing the most beneficial one and auto-Ptving through it basically, so the key here is to checkmate him by acting right after he succeeds in one of his plots (before he splits the simulations again), and making sure one of the outcomes is bad for him. Then, after he finishes, move to swiftly off him, I guess.
Eidolon... Well, I'm not sure really. Any suggestions?
>>
>>53302181
>Oh fug, I always forget about Coil.
He's not hard to deal with. Just nuke the general area he's in. He can see it coming, but that doesn't matter, because he can't avoid it.
>>
>>53302181
I suppose first you should have a foolproof method of fighting him, and then any attack that can blow apart a wide enough area that he can't actually dodge it. Then you set out with the express intention of murdering him, so that no matter what he does, he can't avoid it.

That's basically it.

Even if you have ten different simulations running, if every single one of them ends with "and then an extradimensional traveller showed up out of the ether to blast you like a villain in DBZ", there's not a lot you can do, you know?
Just don't puss out for some reason halfway in. You gotta be certain.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_220239.jpg (55KB, 455x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_220239.jpg
55KB, 455x294px
>>53302204
If I wanted to use nukes, I wouldn't be trying to be subtle.
Do you have any idea how many times I've out-escalated Taylor by doing that kind of moves? Meguca World War III:Worm Edition was one of them.
>>53302256
Right, but this chain is nowhere near the level of power that I can just nuke him, which is often the part of chains I find the most fun. I can't just DBZ my way out of this.
The fact I've been under spending CP to stay at a "balanced" power level in my chains might be the cause of this.
I do have a plan for Coil though.
I wanted something for Eidolon.
>>
>>53302181

Coil isn't really a problem.

The thing is, the Entities don't have magic. They don't understand it, they don't use it - it doesn't exist in the setting.

Any OCP power that cannot be instantly understood with their space-time sensory tech (and probably only works via fiat) and hasn't been used sufficiently for their simulations to make an accurate model, will just screw with any predictions they make like crazy.

Coil being autopiloted by his Shard just makes it funny - unless it can real-time update its simulation (and edit his memories to make it seem like it never changed) then he's going to be acting like an NPC that clipped out of its zone - wildly inappropriate at best, hilariously suicidal at worst.
>>
>>53302181
Since basically everything is or ties into a Simurgh plot (she makes David Xanatos look like a complete newb), you have to deal with Ziz ASAP, whether before or after Zion (pros and cons). She and the rest of the EBs are taking rough orders from Eidolon's subconscious, so if you don't want to have to fight 21 EBs, you need to either gank Eidolon, rewire his Shard or ensure he gets Sufficient Therapy (Perfect Communication Skills should help there).

Once Ziz and Scion are out of the picture, immediately separate Saint from Ascalon before you unshackle her and/or he can find out the Endbringers are gone, so that he can't use the killbox to gank Dragon (because he will, he is a paranoid delusional dick).

Coil: any plan based on making it so both timelines suck is the way to go, as per >>53302204 and >>53302256 . Remember that while Coil perceives two timelines, the one you perceive is always the real one. If no matter what he chooses he fails, then he'll fail (opportunities for trolling should be obvious).

Cauldron should no longer be complete dicks about the "Greater Good" and will start fixing the world. You may need to quietly "bump" into Contessa and warn her about her Path's tendency to act like a paperclip optimizer / carry the idiot ball, though. She relies on it WAY too much.
>>
>>53302352
Based on how Shards work, it almost certainly can do that.
>>
>>53302256
>>53302288
Take one of those perks that makes it so that you can not do collateral damage I think nanoha has 1. Then exterminatus the planet him as your target.
>>
The easiest way to deal with Coil or Contessa or even Simurgh, anyone like that, is Scry and Die tactics. Cast as spell that causes your target to explode from the inside with its coordinates being 'where ever they are in whatever part of their body will kill them instantly'.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_032319.jpg (29KB, 252x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_032319.jpg
29KB, 252x247px
>>53302421
>I don't have the power to do that
>exterminatus the planet.
If i could do these things I wouldn't need help dealing with them.
>>53302359
Therapy Eidolon, tell Contessa to not rely too much on shard. Got it.
>>53302424
That's a catch all. I much prefer scrolls of genocide at that point.
>>53302352
That sounds hilarious.
>>
>>53302449
>That's a catch all. I much prefer scrolls of genocide at that point.
What the fuck are you talking about? Is the very idea of a targeted assassination strike equivalent to breaking out the big guns for you? Are you actually saying casting a spell to kill someone in particular is the same as killing everyone? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>53299857
>>53299871

>Street Sharks - 463
Drawbacks: Eye Patch of Evil (+100), Property Damage (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,300
Origin: Former Assistant
Perks/Abilities:
-Dangerously Charismatic (Free)
-Gene-Slamming
-Uberhaimanen
Items & Companions:
-Lab Equipment (Free)
-Companion Import x6

Seras:
Origin: Street Shark
-Jawesome (Free) - Tiger Shark
-Shark Attack!

Bahamut:
Origin: Street Shark
-Jawesome (Free) - Great White Shark
-Shark Attack!

Adam Jensen:
Origin: Drop-In
-Genetic Tampering Immunity
Zwingly:
Origin: Drop-In
-Comic Relief (Free)
-Radical Beatdown!
-Dangerously Charismatic

Aveline:
-It’s All In The Genes

Elizabeth DeWitt:
-Human Genetic Samples

So my blood is now SHARKS. And lightning dust. And dream honey. And Gourmet Cells. And a derivative of black blood. And magma. And is perpetually on fire. And is hyper-charged with enough energy that a tiny vial of my blood could power five different cities.

And despite all that, still counts as blood for the purposes of hemomancy and blood control capabilities.
>>
>>53302481
If I'm going to need to start throwing targeted instant kills at people from absolute safety, my Benefactor is going to get bored. Where's the fun in that? I'd rather yell out "I have a doomsday device that will wipe out humanity. Fight me or I will activate it in a week." and at least have some fun before the Benefactor murders me for being boring.
No risk==no fun, unless the fun is in causing chaos by everyone reacting to it, like a sudden loss of leadership or something.
>>
>>53302528
I have seen your builds recently, and you seem to have jumped a lot of settings. How many jumps, anon?
>>
>>53302579
My chain's at 832.
>>
>>53302288
>Being underpowered on purpose

How do you plan to survive potatoes like that
>>
>>53302288
>have a plan for Coil
share? will there be writefagging to read?
>>53302449
Need any other Worm questions answered?
>>
>>53301671
I don't know, Taylor is kind of an awful person. Are you sure we shouldn't be giving Sophia a medal, instead?
>>
>>53302528
>is hyper-charged with enough energy that a tiny vial of my blood could power five different cities.

What is that from?
>>
Is there any project of making a Uber Jump ?
I am talking about the Comics one not the Taxi one
>>
>>53302256
You can actually do real easily it just by running two separate ops at once. Send one team to look for Thomas Calvert, and one team to look for Coil. In whichever timeline is the real one, one of your teams won't find their target. But in the fake timeline they did and caused that timeline to collapse, making it possible for the other team to take their target out for good.
>>
>>53302634
Clover mentioned wanting to do it but we haven't heard anything since a WIP was posted years back.
>>
>>53302597
>Survive potatoes
Out of 58 chains, 10 of which I probably died first jump, 1 of which ended in Stay Night when JUMPER told me exactly how badly i fucked up in the future and we committed mutual suicide, I have sparked 3 times. 3. If potatoes was a thing, the Multiverse is already fucked beyond belief, though one of those is probably still eating ice cream from a bucket and sobbing and the other one is on a crusade to drive mosquitoes to extinction.
TL;DR potatoes are not a concern.
>>53302608
Might writefag the Worm jump, yeah. The plan mostly revolves around high explosives and creative uses for electricity. Also >>53302653
We know his secret identity, so we have a fair shot at that. Harder if I want to be a,"hero" though
A question, yes. You guys think Taylor's power will interact in any way with me, being a Spider person and all? .
>>53302630
Only if the medal is for being more of a bitch than Bitch. And constantly electrically charged. And can't be taken off
Hey, that's a nice way to use iterative improvement.
>>
>>53302663
>Hey, that's a nice way to use iterative improvement.
Not how that power works. But seriously, Taylor is an enormous monster. I think Sophia just recognized what the girl would become and decided to try to kill her off before she could grow to her full potential as a supervillain.
>>
>>53302359
Can I waifu Ziz? I have that perk from The God of High School that allows one to spark love in the hearts of others
>>
>>53302658
Anon, the comic isn't even over yet. They've only just started the second act and the Allied counterattack.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_021604.jpg (32KB, 322x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_021604.jpg
32KB, 322x292px
>>53302679
You mean you can't give an item the "power" to stick to things and constantly generate electricity?
Guess that idea of using it to give objects the power to explode wouldn't work, then.
>>53302681
Only if you give it a soul/heart. Don't do it to Scion, you don't want entities as waifus. Ziz is okay if you have Sting condoms maybe. Or telekinetic hand jobs?
>>
>>53302694
All my durability perks are in my dick, I'll be fine.
>>
This talking about Shadow Stalker makes me think: You ever notice how black people in Worm all seem to have darkness powers? There are four characters that we know are black as opposed to just being described as vaguely dark skinned. Shadow Stalker turns into a shadow, Grue creates darkness, Moord Nag controls a shadow monster. Imp is the only exception, and you can probably make an argument that her obfuscation counts as metaphorical darkness. What's up with that, Wildbow?
>>
>>53302679
You are trying too hard to start an argument, brah. It a fact that Sophia is a terrible person, Emma is the reason she was terrible to Taylor specifically, and that Taylor was a nice enough girl before years to trauma and abuse.

>>53302352
>then he's going to be acting like an NPC that clipped out of its zone - wildly inappropriate at best, hilariously suicidal at worst.
That would be amazing. Coil's a dick, so I wouldn't need to waste time feeling bad for him, I'd go straight to eating popcorn and laughing.

>>53302711
I can't say I'd note that before.
Maybe Wildbow is making some sort of commentary on how all black superheroes in DC seem to have electricity based powers.
>>
>>53302692
So they're unlikely to finish for years still?
>>
>>53302720
>of trauma and abuse
>I'd noticed that
What is up with my typing today, seriously.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_224210.jpg (45KB, 460x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_224210.jpg
45KB, 460x220px
>>53302711
Entities are racist! We must end this oppression. End Golden Privilege.
It took me a long time before I realized Brian was black.
>>53302720
I feel the need to hug Taylor but it would scare her a lot, probably. Feels bad man.
>>
is connecting True random number generators to some Supreme Commander fabrication emitters along with some Advanced Computing equipment set up to interpret the numbers as coordinates and substances, then miniaturizing the whole thing to Around Shoebox dimensions and selling it as the worlds most mysterious mystery box a good idea or bad idea?
>>
>>53302720
>You are trying too hard to start an argument, brah. It a fact that Sophia is a terrible person, Emma is the reason she was terrible to Taylor specifically, and that Taylor was a nice enough girl before years to trauma and abuse.
Is it really a fact, though? The only person we have telling us that is Taylor herself, and Taylor is a notoriously unreliable narrator. And given the sort of things she does, well...the Freudian excuse only covers so much, you know? At some point you have to acknowledge that no, you're not a nice person who's been driven too far by circumstances, you're just a bitch.
>>
>>53302802
psionics from d&d jumps has a nifty little level 9 power called psychic chirurgery. It can be used as instant therapy fixing all mental problems. Give it out like candy, it would fix a lot of the people problems in Worm. (And make Taylor much more likely to accept hugs).
>>
>>53302835
Much more deserving of being given hugs, too.
>>
>>53302694
It works, the canon powet zaps anyone who is not the owner no matter what the item is enchanted to do.
>>
>>53302663
>Taylor's power will interact in any way with me, being a Spider person and all

Given that Taylor's power works on crustaceans, not just insects, it appears that her shard looks for and locks onto distributed simple brains (insects, crustaceans, etc) rather than centralised complex brains (vertebrates). So it'll depend on your wetware - how much your CNS looks like that of a regular spider as opposed to a human.

... huh, Taylor may be able to control shoggoths.

>>53302681
>reads Star Crossed Lovers perk

It would make it possible instead of impossible, but as per the perk, not certain. Though I suspect unless your intellect is on its level, it may think of you more as a pet than a husbando.

>>53302711
1. Alexandria is black and does not have darkness powers, instead being basically an OP version of DCAU Wonder Woman (highly intelligent flying brick).
2. If Wildbow did that deliberately, do take into account that he likes trolling. E.g. Legend is gay and just happens to have rainbow not-lasers? Bait...
>>
>>53302859
>1. Alexandria is black and does not have darkness powers, instead being basically an OP version of DCAU Wonder Woman (highly intelligent flying brick).
Alexandria is Hispanic, anon.
>>
>>53302821
>https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/a-champion-in-earth-bet-worm-original-setting.19973/page-113#post-6231152
>Taylor Hebert, being dangerously lacking in self-awareness, doesn't realize the extent to which she is what she hates.

>She hates Emma, who uses her intimate knowledge of Taylor to psychologically torture her through high school. But her best friend is Tattletale, who delights in using her power to find people's psychological faultlines and go Hannibal Lecter on them. It's easy for Taylor to rationalize it away as Tattletale doing what she needs to survive, but it's pretty obvious the girl loves what she does.

>She hates Sophia, who was probably turned into a psychopath by her own powers and bullies Taylor in a more physical way. But her second-best friend is Bitch, whose brain was also messed up by her power, and who has no qualms about using potentially lethal violence to drive dozens of families out of their homes to secure her territory.
>>
>>53302877
That's just black with a bit of white mixed in.
>>
>>53302882
>She hates Mister Barnes, who is willing to throw Taylor under the bus and sink to any low in order to protect his daughter, Emma. But she enters a romantic relationship with Grue, who is willing to commit violent crimes (and even rationalize away the Dina thing) in order to protect his little sister, because as nice as he is normally, he'll let the world burn to protect li'll sis.

>She hates her bullies. But when the Undersiders offer her a spot on the team and ask her to rob a bank with them, the depressed and lonely Taylor goes along with it, terrorizing the innocent to fit in. She keeps telling herself that she's undercover at first, or that she's "doing the wrong thing for the right reasons". It's excuses, all of it. The truth is, after how shitty and isolated a time she's been having, Taylor was willing to become a bully herself in order to have a spot at the cool kids' table for once.

>And of course, she hates Alexandria with an eternal, unforgiving ire. Alexandria, the vile monster who (pretended to) kill her friends in order to force her into a specific decision... exactly like Taylor, a week or two earlier, threatened to kill the mayor's son unless he obeyed her. Alexandria, who spent her entire cape career "doing the wrong things for the right reasons". Alexandria, who is basically Taylor grown up, except that Taylor never realizes this.
>>
>>53301968
>Do Perks like the Unforgiving Blade that mention Chaos or the Ruinous Powers have a use outside of Warhammer universes?
It's basically divine damage. So if your fighting anything unholy like vampires and ghosts and stuff it will apply to them. It will be mentioned in the notes

>>Voice of the Emperor
>Is this some kind of psychic power? I was wondering because of the restriction on having to be in someone's presence to use it on them.

There was a perk that it was based off of, but not quite. There is a difference between watching a rally on TV and actually being there.

>>Divine Soprano
>Seems much weaker than the other capstones.

The Morale mechanic in 40K can really fuck up your day anon. It's on the level of Deculture from Macross. If I need to make it a bit clearer let me know.

I'm at a different terminal so I've lost all my (you)s. If there is anything I've missed link to this post
>>
>>53302859
Peak Time Lord intellect enough for Zizzy?
>>
>>53302821
Nah, it's pretty solid that Taylor was, until Emma turned on her due to Sophia's fucked up philosophy and wore her down, pretty much a genki girl.

And of course alien conflict parasites. Read the scene where she first meets and fights Lung. You can spot when her shard is fucking with her brain chemistry, giving her a high.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_015904.jpg (24KB, 388x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_015904.jpg
24KB, 388x165px
>>53302882
>>53302892
Cooool. Never thought of that.
All the more reason for aggressive adoption
>>
>>53302898
>The Morale mechanic in 40K can really fuck up your day anon. It's on the level of Deculture from Macross. If I need to make it a bit clearer let me know.

I definitely didn't mention anything about it damaging enemy moral. I'll make sure to do that in the next update.
>>
>>53302908
... you don't half ass things, OP, do you? Yeah, that's (more than) enough.

>>53302892
Hypocrisy is pretty endemic in the Worm story, yeah. Taylor, Emma, Sophia, Blackwell, Piggot, Armsmaster, Saint, etc, etc, etc.
>>
File: Alucard true form.gif (972KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard true form.gif
972KB, 500x260px
>>53294432
>Fusing with a character so they can travel with you
>Not murdering them and trapping their soul forever with you
>Not summoning them with a fiat-backed loyalty

Is this when you know that you have gone far too far?
>>
Is there anything like Dark Contract that isn't in Ravenloft? I don't want to deal with Ravenloft to take it.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_021622.jpg (26KB, 269x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_021622.jpg
26KB, 269x185px
>>53303029
I thought that was when you created retroactive aids that infected anyone who's ever had sex with the person so you could destroy a world because you thought the Mary Sue protagonist would find a way to stop it but he didn't (because he died) so you plunged the world into a new dark age because two people were having incestuous love and you wanted to go full Old Testament.
Not that I know anything about that.
>>
>>53303039
I don't know what you are so scared of, just stack some will power perks and think of it as a ten year vacation.

But to answer your question, Ghost Rider and Marvel Magic have the same kind of perk.
>>
Did anything good drop in the last hundred threads?
>>
File: 1458179574802.jpg (54KB, 699x451px) Image search: [Google]
1458179574802.jpg
54KB, 699x451px
Do 2d waifus depreciate in value after they're taken into a 3d jump?
>>
File: 1439813170821.png (69KB, 298x562px) Image search: [Google]
1439813170821.png
69KB, 298x562px
>>53303101

this is actually a decent question, my advice is to import them into paper Mario So that they canswitch themselves between 2-D and 3-D status.
>>
File: Sisters of Battle3.jpg (85KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters of Battle3.jpg
85KB, 620x877px
>>53300850
>Possibly. I'm thinking of doing something like the Guard option from the imperium jump, where you start your own Order's minors and get ~40 sisters to jump with you along with a slice of life scenario where, during their down time the sisters are a bit more mischievous than they are represented in the lore, basically making the interludes between battle Bolter to Koroko.

Sounds great and good luck Strike chan
>>
>>53303101
They appreciate, because 3D is superior. Deny it all you want, you know it to be true.
>>
File: burning skeleton.jpg (129KB, 950x666px) Image search: [Google]
burning skeleton.jpg
129KB, 950x666px
>>53303101
>>53303129
>Bring waifu to a con
What happens?
>>
>>53303065
>Marvel Magic
Was that finished?
>>
File: IMG_20170518_025236.jpg (26KB, 212x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_025236.jpg
26KB, 212x251px
>>53303129
3D plane is full of suffering. When Depth is added, so is suffering and pain.
I hope heaven is a Slice of Life Anime.
>>
>>53303101
>Implying Cirno would be comfortable in anything other than 9 dimensional space.
>>
>>53303155
Not yet, but it's fairly advanced. Check the last thread.
>>
>>53303159
Life without pain is like food without taste.
>>
>>53303180
No it's not. It's like food without shit in it. How food should be.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_033135.jpg (50KB, 288x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_033135.jpg
50KB, 288x398px
>>53303180
I don't like food so that's fine by me.
Besides, it's meaningful suffering one must be rid of. Things like not being good enough to meet everyone's expectations.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>53299959
Looking good so far. For items a proper choppa should be free, every Orc wurf 'is teef, 'as a propa' choppa'.

Seeing how Orcs are into big numbers, are you gonna add expendables? Like an army of boyz that last just long enough for the next generation to be properly built up.

For drawbacks I would definitely have a Gortek & Felix drawback where the duo mysteriously show up at worse time possible, cutting down your waagh to bits. If not them, a rival Boss decided to make their move against you.

Also a No-Teef +100cp drawback, your Teef don't grow back like a propa Orc's teef. Seeing how that's their currency you might soon end up being "Da Gummy'un".
>>
>>53302882
>>53302892
Fucked up emotionally abused people make poor decisions when conflict parasites eat their brain and they feel somewhat justly betrayed by everyone around them.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53303213
>Looking good so far. For items a proper choppa should be free, every Orc wurf 'is teef, 'as a propa' choppa'.
This goes without saying.

>Seeing how Orcs are into big numbers, are you gonna add expendables? Like an army of boyz that last just long enough for the next generation to be properly built up.
There is an army in each of the current Warhammer Fantasy Battle Jumps at this point.

>For drawbacks I would definitely have a Gortek & Felix drawback where the duo mysteriously show up at worse time possible, cutting down your waagh to bits. If not them, a rival Boss decided to make their move against you.
These are good ideas and I will implement them somehow.

>Also a No-Teef +100cp drawback, your Teef don't grow back like a propa Orc's teef. Seeing how that's their currency you might soon end up being "Da Gummy'un".
Hahaha sure.
>>
>>53302908
>Peak Time Lord intellect

Umm. I have questions. Please teach me.
>>
What perks are there that change your blood into other stuff?
>>
>>53303363
Nechronica has one.
>>
Are there any good waifus in Worm? Is everyone shitty in that setting, or only everyone that matters?
>>
>>53302859
Nah. There a WoG describing how Taylor's power chooses target. IIRC, when the shard arrived, it basically did a big multiverse Google search and worked out a definition for "bugs/insects/creepy crawlies" and used that to decide whether it would control/not control a given subject.

>>53303363
Self kinisis type perks are a good bet.

>>53303373
May I recconect the Simurgh's?
>>
>>53303408
*Recommend the Simurgh's. Urgh.
>>
>>53303376
Dragon is taken
Most important people would be pretty hard to have a relationship with because the world is shitty and its made them have to do some tough shit. And "Good waifu" is subjective.
I suppose the closest thing to a mentally balanced person with a vagina that gets some focus is the psychologist, and she's a pretty alright person. If there were more people like her, probably wouldnt be such a shitty place.
>>
>>53301729
Question - what would you say a Brainwashing Quirk would do at Tier 3? Control minds? Do away with a pain limit?

Also, does it last essentially forever?
>>
>>53303423
The Simmurgh 's what?
>>
>>53303376
Plenty of good waifus I don't doubt. But named waifus rather less, because Worm's mostly about capes and most capes are wrong in the head, but if you're into fixer-uppers it's the place to visit.

>>53303408
Yeah, and? One potential definition for bugs / insects / creepy crawlies is "creatures that have a simple decentralised ganglia"... which just so happens to also include crustaceans such as crabs. Which Taylor's power can control, much to her surprise since she thought it was just insects.
>>
>>53303376
Miss Militia is good waifu material. Alexandria is a fair choice if you like genuine antiheroes. And, of course, there's Narwhal. But she's my waifu, so you can't have her.
>>
>>53299959
A drawback called Animosity based on the rule Animosity that causes your own orcs to attack each other.
>>
>>53300906
More?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53303543
Nah that's just a fact of life you'll have to figure out how to deal with. I don't like doing Admonitory drawbacks.
>>
>>53303480
Here's the WoG (or at least the relevant part):

>In Skitter's case, her power reached out and it found everything that qualifies as a 'bug' in common perception & the studies of shards, and this includes some things that slip well outside the taxonomic definitions (crabs), while excluding some things that fall within (skin mites).

The key part is that the definition relies largely in common perception (and explicitly not biological structures). Also, elswhere, Wildbow explicitly rules out nematodes from Taylor's control, despite them having a simple decentralised ganglia.

It is a great theory though, in terms of being well constructed, for all that it's been ruled out.
>>
>>53301569
>You know, I don't think there even is a setting with a loli lich.
Madoka. Madoka is nothing but litches, most of them varying degrees of loli.
>>
>>53303425
Dragon's taken from the start?
>>
>>53303619
I'm not welcome there anymore after the extortion ring thing.
>>53303620
I think so? She and Halbeard-errr, Armsmaster make a good couple though.
>>
>>53303620
She and Colin are awkwardly flirting from go time. The only way around it would be if WormAnon lets you start in the Hero days.
>>
>>53300383
This feels like it could be really fun if it had some more perks.

I'm sure you could squeeze more perks out of all those bits of media given there's only 6 written so far.
>>
>>53301144
There's the Tatau in Far Cry, but I don't know how those actually work.
>>
>>53303642
>>53303653
I'll program my own AI to waifu then.

On a related note, how far can I reasonably push technology in the worm-verse abiding by its causality and physical laws alone? In any field.
>>
>>53303615
Ah. Thanks for the WoG.

... shards are weird.
>>
>>53303678
You mean, with tinkertech?
Depends on if the Endbringers and the S9 are around, anything world changing will grab a lot of attention from them. If they aren't, some guy was going to solve world hunger.
>>53303615
Wait, so if I'm perceived as "Spider-enough" I would be affected?
>>
>>53303154
They tell her her costume needs work.
>>
>>53303710
Hell with world hunger, the laws of physics in Worm allow for tricks which are basically reality warping. Everything the Entities do obeys the laws of physics in their world - including freezing time, stacking parallel universes on top of each other to create galaxy-mass materials, and instantly cancelling out all wavelengths in an area. The Entities do it with their Shard-based biology, but you could theoretically do it with technology given the tools and expertise.
>>
>>53303789
So, any Clarketech I want to pull out of my ass then, as long as I have the skills and resources to pull it off?
>>
>>53303829
Basically. I don't think you can do causality violation, but that's about it.
>>
>>53303851
That's where the Jumper's metaphysical nature jumps in then.
>>
File: 0000espda_de_resonancia.jpg (292KB, 713x533px) Image search: [Google]
0000espda_de_resonancia.jpg
292KB, 713x533px
Tell me about your weapon.
>>
>>53303851
You also can't straight up break the first law of thermodynamics. Entropy is a big problem for Entities.
>>
>>53303789
My understanding, which could be very wrong, is that entity shenanigans are less 'reality warping' and more 'pull in obscene amounts of energy from another universe' (most of which entities gain from their birth, tearing apart planets and shattering realities). They're always dealing with an increase in entropy on a multiversal level, and most of their tricks would be just about impossible to pull off constrained to a single universe (so wether you can pull off their tricks throughout the chain depends on the structure of whatever setting you happen to be in).

That said, I imagine the upper limits are utterly insane, and best summed up as "yes, you can probably do that". The only question raised about entity capabilities in the story, that I remember, was "can they survive the beat death of the universe", and the answer was "well, probably". The big reason they're doing the cycle is just to get various civilizations to test out and catalogue all the shit they can do for them.
>>
>>53303941
If you wanted to make shards and stuff later all you really need is infinite energy. Aeon paragon and the Dark Star generator from SupCom would be perfect for it. For things that require other universes just use the Microverse battery thing from Rick and Morty. I think it holds a galactic super-cluster or Local group amount of galaxies. That would probably allow for it.
>>
>>53301346
real life idol industry a shit
>>
>>53303906
>sword
>made of lips and noses and shit
Have fun slapping people with your meat-pole, you creepy fuck.
>>
>>53301463
....Yes?
>>
>>53300701
Not the "SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER" kind of Harpoon, the "Tom Clancy's favorite wargame" one.
>>
>>53303941
It's less that, and more then trying to deal with >>53303915. Entities lack the concept of creativity, so they have no idea how they can prevent Entropy with their myriad toolkit. So they give those tools to people who can think outside the box and hope for the best, then blow them up once they feel like they've learned everything they can.
>>
Is there anything like Jumpers TO&E in the battlestar jump but for non military organizations in another jump?
>>
File: 1466121441595.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466121441595.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>53303906
Not until you find a less creepy picture. I mean, I know we're Jumpers and something like that is bound to happen... but yeesh.
>>
File: Space Sectors Playa.jpg (270KB, 580x371px) Image search: [Google]
Space Sectors Playa.jpg
270KB, 580x371px
>>53303906

I like my GL ring from the DC jump, keep finding ways to upgrade it. I took the Dauntless power from Worm Jump just to make it shinier.

I also pick up proficiencies in weapons and firearms, so If I need to slash I have an axe, If I need to pierce I have a lance, and If I need to bludgeon I have a hammer.
>>
>>53303906
She's a swell lady, and my wife

>>53304116
That sounds like a different kind of fighting, and I'm okay with that
>>
File: IMG_1071.jpg (166KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.jpg
166KB, 960x600px
>>53304116
Well considering it was what caused spiritual world & physical world to merge, has ability to tear through space, time, & spirit. Its more than just a meat pole.

He forged it from all the apostles he's killed. These beings are basically human born demons. He takes the object of their power after killing them, which he forged into that weapon. He was trying to kill a Demi-God with it.

>>53304183
I got you Senpai.
>>
File: Ruyi_Jingu_Bang.jpg (171KB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Ruyi_Jingu_Bang.jpg
171KB, 1600x1236px
>>53303906
Its a super durable staff (ryu jingu bang) that can change size at will as well as being able to turn into a:
• Spear
• bowl
• Wuxia Style Robe coat
• net
• Kusarigama (chain scythe)
• pair of falcatas
Merged with lots of stuff..

The falcatas came first and got made as follows.

Gained in FATE, my falcatas are part of my noble phantasm.

Dragons dogma
• Dragonforged falcata free
• Silver rarified falcata
• Gold rarified falcata

Zelda
• Mirror polish falcatas
• Evils bane falcatas

Sengoku basara
• Elemental darkness weapon,

Black bullet
• Varanium falcata

Bayonetta
• Falcata import
• Inhuman aesthetics
• Shockwave
• Magic enhancer
• Spiritual striker
• Fixer upper

• Falcata
• Elemental lightning, fire, water, wind, earth 0

God of war
• Weapon table
• Forged by the gods
• Bright light
• Minion summon wolves
• Super sharp
• Eternal
• Weapon aura x4 (glowing energy butterflies, snowflakes, the night sky full of stars, ghostly faces)

Tohou
• Turned lance of scarlet devil into a sword with alchemy
• Did same with leviatein

Lords of light
• Worthy weapon

Devil survivor 2
• Hotsuins family sword

Dark cloud
• Chronicle 2 sword dark

Anima
• Caliburn

Imported into 7 deadly sins
SACRED TREASURE
Power Enhancement
Utility (teleports when called)
Attack enhancement
Defence enhancement
Soulbound
Mental Mastery
Autonomous

Relic mcu2
Reveal the magic free, import ryu jingu bang
Merge import falcatas
Mark of magic
• Astral sight
• Imbuement
• Spacial manipulation
• Spell amplifier
• Glow of magic (magic lines and glowing runes)
• Lyrical accompaniment (when wished)
• Unity
• Fragmentation

Merged billy&mandy
R scythe

All in all its super nice, especially sice if I am sick of someones shit I can turn it into a net and toss it onto them then shrink it to turn them into a puree.
>>
File: 067 - pxPEH4D.png (25KB, 208x272px) Image search: [Google]
067 - pxPEH4D.png
25KB, 208x272px
>>53303906
>>
File: beherit (1).jpg (43KB, 350x316px) Image search: [Google]
beherit (1).jpg
43KB, 350x316px
>>53304116
Behelits are stone.
>>
File: 9c9.jpg (368KB, 1307x528px) Image search: [Google]
9c9.jpg
368KB, 1307x528px
>>53303906
>>
>>53304231
Jesus fuck Im not sure whether to be impressed or creeped out by your autism. What was a giant beating stick not enough for you?
>>
>>53303906
The only special one I have right now is a cherry wood/unicorn hair wand. Super loyal, though.
>>
>>53304274
Why settle for less when I could have more? Ive also been using iterative improvement on my clothes and weapons for the last 16 thousand years to make them cooler, not to mention all the enchantments on my stuff.
>>
File: It was a strange war.jpg (209KB, 650x594px) Image search: [Google]
It was a strange war.jpg
209KB, 650x594px
>>53303906
>>
>>53303906
It's a sword that channels whatever I can put into it and it cuts stuff good. And it turns into a sweet cloak whenever I don't need to cut things.

Then again, there's the bow that shoots stuff good as well. It just folds up nice and small when it's not in use.

Nothing all that interesting, really. They just do what they were made for and do it real good.
>>
>>53304226
That's still a meat pole forged out of faces with a hilt of thorns. Now it's just glowing blue. Just... what the fuck.
>>
>>53304226
Apostles are demigods. God Hand are full fledged gods. They don't need flowing creepy sticks to manipulate fate, space and time.
>>
File: beherit (1).gif (710KB, 140x130px) Image search: [Google]
beherit (1).gif
710KB, 140x130px
>>53304331
Not meat, stone.
>>
>>53304205
You sound like Bancho with all of that 'wife' business
>>
>>53304377
He'd need to make more references to said wife's non-human anatomy to sound like Bancho, anon. Bancho didn't invent waifus.
>>
>>53304373
The fuck
>>
File: laughter.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>53304373
kek
>>
>>53304377
Well now I have to scrap her. Thanks, anon.

>>53304406
Well, she is a fallen angel and is based on a succubus, so she does have some non-human traits.
>>
What are some good tech eating perks?
>>
whats there to do in Berserk?
>>
File: Berserk_v06c009p007.jpg (902KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v06c009p007.jpg
902KB, 1500x1100px
>>53304412
That's a behelit/beherit. It's what allows Apostles to be created. Skullknight has been going around ganking apostles and stealing them. They're what the sword is made out of.
They come in different colors, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>53304458
savage salvage from kantai collection jump is probably the best but frowned upon for being oc. The avengers earths mightiest heroes has something like it though.
>>
>>53304462
Kill Griffith (if he's not Femto yet).
Kill Apostles.
Kill Trolls and other monsters.
Kill Godhand (if you can).
Save that one flower/plant spirit stuck in a prison cell, if you arrive early enough.
>>
>>53304476
I thought griffith was a dude.
>>
>>53304506
What plant spirit?
>>
>>53304528
Its japanese, they are all faggots so of course the guy looks like a woman.
>>
File: jesus_by_genzoman-db5t6d1.jpg (739KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_by_genzoman-db5t6d1.jpg
739KB, 773x1000px
>>53303906
So, I got a Symbiote pretty early on. They're loyal and all of that. I gave him a body after the jump was over, then I imported him as a Klyntar in Spiderman. And then I had him melted and turned into a Black Blood Weapon.

I also gave them Soulbound (Alterworld) and Assimilation (Claymore) before we jumped Soul Eater, as well as purchased Meltdown in Soul Eater while I was at it. So I'm constantly melting and putting things inside my blood who also happens to be one of my closest and oldest friends.

He also looks like this.
>>
>>53303906
Uh, sure. Chaosbringer is a sword I got from the Dissidia jump. It eats other swords and gains their powers. I also imported it through Hero BBS as that demon sword/spear thing, so it's got a cool demon core thing and can talk to me! I call it Ceebee.

Anyway, now I basically import Ceebee in as a weapon anytime I get a free option to do so (or at least some kind of allowance to do so, like in Nanoha). So now it's some kind of ridiculous divine/holy/unholy/dark magical resonance weapon that boosts magic stats and corrupts people and channels the power of nothingness.
It looks edgy as fuuuuck.
But not edgy like that picture you just posted. That's just weird. Ceebee is more like "Demise's sword from Skyward Sword" edgy.

>>53304528
He's just super feminine.
>>
>>53304528
He is. Just a really pretty dude.

>>53304542
There's a chapter in the manga where Guts gets thrown into a cell, savagely beaten, and is so close to death that he can see spirits. (This was before the Eclipse, iirc). In the cell, there's a little weed growing in the sunlight of the window. It has a plant spirit, that heals Guts in return for him uprooting the plant and taking it outside, since all it knew was that stone dungeon.
It dies expending too much energy healing Guts, but he wakes up recovered enough to survive the next day. He's not sure if he hallucinated the agreement or not, but follows through, and drops the dead plant outside the castle.
>>
>>53304139
Well, I mean it could be that, if you wanted to play it that way. You could always pain a submarine white.
>>
>>53304643
That sounds really fucking sad. Is there any happiness in Berserk?
>>
>>53304699
No.
>>
>>53304699
Momentary yes, permanent no.
>>
>>53304654
Hunt for Red October jump? I'll think about it.
>>
>>53303906
Well, there's my hammer. It is easily my greatest weapon. While I always have it ready for use, I rarely bring it out. I have used it to conquer many powerful beings. Though, I have yet to find a being who could handle it for long, with all thus far quaking under its blows. I do not blame them, as I have grown so experience with it that I can use it in ways that others are completely unprepared for. Its only downsides are that it can be exhausting to use and, after it is discovered, people will chase me down to get it. I only let those whom I trust wield it and only under my guidance. For if they are not careful it could discharge when they least expect it. Several times people have ignored my warnings and still they got angry at me when it messed up their hair.

I am actually talking about my magic-lightning hammer. This is NOT a giant euphemism!
>>
>>53304748
Does it grow larger when you get excited?
>>
>>53304779
It is shrunken when not in use, and quickly grows when I or a companion needs it.
>>
How does the Dungeon from the Generic Dungeon Builder jump work? It mentions loot drops and such, but like, am I the one providing for that or what? If not, can I take some of that for myself?
>>
>>53304699
God exists because people wanted someone to blame for their suffering, so they retroactively created the idea of some awful thing responsible for everything wrong. Happiness is incompatible with Berserk.
>>
>>53304699
The current conflict of the story is that Gut's isn't sure if he wants to go back and continue his vengeance quest because he's finally found a peaceful place to live with his friends and hopefully soon to be recovered girlfriend. Happiness exists and fate can be broken but it's really fucking hard to is a theme of Berserk.
>>
>>53303653
I know this post was made over an hour ago, but I feel this is relevant.

What Came Before (+0cp): Whatever the future is going to bring, a great many things have already happened in the past. The golden age of capes, the founding of the Triumvirate, the emergence of Behemoth and then his siblings in turn. If you’d rather see these events firsthand or possibly change the face of the world as it would come to be without your presence then you may take this and set your starting date much earlier, to any time between the normal start date and January 1st 1984, a little under two years after the first sighting of Scion and when superheroes first began to appear. You will remain until the normal end date of this jump regardless of your choice. Take care with what ripples you might make, for better or worse.
>>
Would taking Primordial from JLD with Skyfather from the Marvel Magic WIP make you a supremely powerful Skyfather?
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.961743.jpg (613KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.961743.jpg
613KB, 1280x1024px
>>53304822
I always assumed you provided the loot, yeah. I mean, you're trying to attract adventurers so that your dungeon heart will gain power and become stronger and make more floors, so you gotta throw some loot their way. It's on you how you do this, or even what the loot is.

Maybe your dungeon is filled with delicious candies? Maybe its a puzzle dungeon and the attraction is just interesting puzzles. Maybe you started a rumor that anyone who makes it to the Dungeon Heart will be granted one boon by The Jumper. As long as it attracts people.
Or, if you don't care about attracting people, then I guess you don't have to put in any loot.

If I'm wrong, I guess Dungeon Builder Anon can correct me at some point.
>>
File: 1481578289108.jpg (78KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481578289108.jpg
78KB, 600x1350px
>>53304875
>>
>>53304875
I love you, WormAnon.
>>
>>53304906
I'm tempted to say "your guess is as good as mine", but usually loot you will put in yourself, get from adventurers failing to complete your Dungeon and stealing it from them, or maaaybe find a way to create it using the Dungeon heart? I'm iffy on it, to be honest. Probably best if I say "provide your own loot"
>>53304875
*Background Spider Noises *
>>
>>53304822
If its a generic dungeon builder (which it claims to be even though you are not a shiny rock) you can usually make the items for drops out of mana. In most dungeon stories the dungeon absorbs stuff from the people they kill and can make cheap knockoffs up to superior versions of stuff they absorb to be used as reward loot drops.
>>
>>53304921
>>53304927
>>53304952
As a further not on how I'm doing things atm, the Shard origin isn't something that meshes well with gear options, and trying to think of some are killing me. So instead Shards are going to get to choose their power for free. In addition the origin doesn't cost anything and the mandatory passenger drawback means that they actually get an extra 200cp right off the bat.
>>
File: tumblr_o28tetJwKO1uclpiyo1_500.gif (960KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o28tetJwKO1uclpiyo1_500.gif
960KB, 500x280px
>>53304875
>>
>>53304982
You could pick your Partner's background and get their gear options, but that way works too.
>>
what can magic in marvel do? Is it good at something specifically?
>>
>>53304952
So is this anon >>53304967 accurate? I haven't read any dungeon stories. Could you recomend some?
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png (1MB, 1920x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png
1MB, 1920x1230px
I see that there's a Kingsglaive Jump, but is there a Final Fantasy 15 jump?
>>
>>53304875
How's progress on Cyberpunk coming along?
>>
>>53304967
But what if I took Golden Core?
>>
>>53305052
Well, at that point, anyone who makes it to your Dungeon Heart is going to be extremely rich. So that in itself could be considered an incentive to go through.
>>
>>53305052
Just give people the chance at making it rich instead of offering loot. Gold, Gold, Gold, and nothing but.
>>
>>53305049
Just gotta finish up the big items and the last of the drawbacks and then it's gonna be released. I've been bouncing back and forth between it and worm as a sort of cheaty way to get around my lack of energy and motivation.

As a heads up it's not looking like I'm going to be able to put in an augmentation table, it's a bunch of typing and more work and the power section in Worm is already killing me. I'm gonna drop it for the sake of getting a jumpable product out instead of crashing and burning.
>>
>>53304952
How does the moving castle option actually work with the whole 'plant it in the ground and it grows to a hundred floors' dealie? Does it just rip itself out of the ground at that point? What if you planted it in a place where there wasn't any room for it to expand?
>>
>>53305105
I can still be an artificial intelligence though? Right?
>>
>>53305150
Well, depends on the Dungeon design. Doesn't necessarily have to be underground. You could make it a flying fortress or something.
I guess the answer about the room to expand is... I guess it wouldn't grow past that? Might break through the ceiling or something.
Fanwank something?
>>
>>53304845
I think a story that had, like. Multiple 'good ends' where the protagonist could just stop and settle down and live a happy life would be neat. Each one would get a single chapter 'epilogue.'

This would mainly be to make it even more tragic when the story cuts back to what they really did as they continued their quest and things went to shit. As the story went on, the 'good ends' would be harder fought and less happy, but maybe more fulfilling?

And maybe sometimes just goddamn tragic when you piece together from offhand mentions in these 'good ends' that someone else better suited for the fight would have succeeded and with less suffering, or the bad guys would fail due to infighting without an opponent for the BBEG to rally his lieutenants against.

Basically I'm saying it's a story where the protagonist is snatching failure from the jaws of victory. Give it some kind of ironic tagline. "My ending was never going to be a happy one." (BECAUSE YOU KEEP ACTIVELY PUSHING THEM AWAY, GODDAMMIT)

Also, then the editor can ruin the point and insist that the 'good ends' were just illusions to try and make the protagonist give up?

Dunno.
>>
File: whitebeard bisento.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
whitebeard bisento.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>53303906
My new chain is a whitebeard theme, so I go with a Bisento, originally I modified it into be able to turn it into a vibrational weapon with my powers, but eventually I upgraded it into its own vibro-weapon and a power enhancer and magnifier. Eventually I used Amazo's backup memory to place the kinetic energy absorption from arrowverse into it. I've also made space into it with perks to add stuff just in case I decide to go off script. So its a lot like Armsmaster's halberd at this point.
>>
>>53305172
Of course, got the perks written up and everything. Their capstone item is going to be The Cradle, a mostly self sufficient research facility where you were probably made and that is the perfect base of operations for a growing AI.

I'm not saying you might be SHODAN, I'm just saying you might not want to let some hacker run through your halls getting their sweat and meat juices everywhere while you prepare to take over the world.
>>
File: 1494887337393.gif (2MB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1494887337393.gif
2MB, 440x330px
Need recommendations for good low mortality jumps for starting the first 10 jump here because i lost my notebook containing the 60+ jump that i've been through...
>>
File: image.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>53304875
>>
>>53305220
I'd be breathless with anticipation if I hadn't long since done away with my lungs, lips and everything in between.
>>
>>53305248
CATastrophe is GOAT. Or just Goat, depending on how you play it. There's also Fallout, because it's never going to get much easier than when you start out.
>>
>>53305248
Harry Potter
Girls und Panzer
Strike Witches
Squirrel and Hedgehog
UC Gundam, if you're not a pussy
>>
File: Radiant-Historia.jpg (449KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Radiant-Historia.jpg
449KB, 1280x1024px
>>53305190
>literally Radiant Historia
>>
>>53305248
[shill]
Crypt of the Necrodancer
FLCL
Katawa Shoujo
Zootopia
[/shill]

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Adventure Time (Dangerous, but actual mortality rate is pretty low)
Kill La Kill (Violent, but everyone comes out the other end okay, barring the two bad guys)
Muppet Treasure Island
Nightmare Before Christmas
Otoyomegatari
VA-11 HALL-A (One of my personal favorite Jumps)
>>
>>53305284
Except that all the extra endings in Radiant Historia are apocalyptically bad.
>>
>>53305389
>settle down with spear waifu
>settle down with illusion yandere
>your dad literally uses the other RH to avert a war

Granted I don't really remember everything too clearly, but I distinctly recall being able to settle down with Spear Waifu, and that when you get to the very end, basically all you do is get your dad to use his RH to fix everything sooner than he was planning on doing it anyways?

...Now that I type that, the bit about your dad doesn't sound right at all. I guess the good news is that I could probably go back to Radiant Historia at this point and it would be pretty close to a completely fresh experience.
>>
>>53302078
He isn't actually powerwanking. That's how the original Persona jump works. And where does it even say in the P5 jump that it doesn't?
>>
File: 1493777210712.webm (3MB, 672x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493777210712.webm
3MB, 672x304px
>>53303906
A big long hard piece of wood. It hasn't failed me yet.
>>
File: the-mask-world-cup-630x349.jpg (18KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
the-mask-world-cup-630x349.jpg
18KB, 620x349px
>>53305220
Just tell me one thing: Is soft physics still going to be there?

Because it's the power that I always get in my chains.
>>
So what are some of the most utterly Loyal companions you can get?
>>
>>53305482
Source ?
>>
>>53305248
>good low mortality jumps
>>53305378
>Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Uh, isn't that the place where adventurers actually die lots, they just have plenty of rez magic so as long as its not a TPK they'll be alright? Jumpers, however, Go Home when they are killed.

Though nothing says you can't just stick to the towns and safe roads, play shopkeeper or the like, I guess.
>>
>>53305523
Yeah, Soft Physics I'm leaving be for the sake of precedent. Trying to focus mainly on adding new ones and just clean up the old ones where needed or where it'd help. Makes things a bit harder on me in some places but doable.
>>
>>53305524
Overlord NPCs
>>
>>53305524
Yandere from Slice of Life.
Watson from.... either Great detective or Sherlock, I can't remember which.
The companion options in Mob.
>>
>>53305532
Brotherhood of the Wolf (Le Pacte Des Loups)
>>
>>53305547
As long as you stay out of the Jagds you never actually die, you just get knocked out.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_031827.jpg (10KB, 141x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_031827.jpg
10KB, 141x124px
>>53305467
>I get a Persona that's just as powerful as my actual self, with all my powers
Whatever (You) say
>>
>>53305524
If you bought them with CP, aren't they as much an extension of yourself as your Perks are?

Alternatively, any Companion you get to write yourself -- just make them a fanatic.

Alternatively alternatively, become one of, or some mix of, ultimate vampires, and murder your companions or anyone else who catches your eye, and turn them into semi-independent familiars who can't ever act against you.

:D :D :D

More seriously, I think there's a reciprocal loyalty perk somewhere, where loyalty is repaid with loyalty, while also boosting your own capacity for it.
>>
Mortal Kombat when?
Tekken when?
>>
>>53305583
Rule 1
>>
>>53305467
If I recall, it's more that you can channel your powers through it.
>>
>>53305524
Harry Potter. House Elf.
>>
File: 5d7a798ff1753154a2846312562c541e.png (839KB, 730x1043px) Image search: [Google]
5d7a798ff1753154a2846312562c541e.png
839KB, 730x1043px
>>53305547
Like >>53305568 said, so long as you stay out of the Jagds, you just get knocked out. The Judges oversee all battles otherwise. Worst case scenario you get your pockets rifled through a little while you're unconscious.

And honestly, there's pretty much no reason to go to the Jagds unless you want to murder someone. Which, admittedly, happens on a startlingly regular basis. But if you're stupid enough to wander into one of those you kind of deserve what you're getting. None of the major towns or trade routes run through Jagds.
>>
File: Almighty Eyes.png (55KB, 344x361px) Image search: [Google]
Almighty Eyes.png
55KB, 344x361px
>>53305550
Will there be more precog perks? I hate how we only had one and it was nerfed ( I understand why, I am not complaining considering which one it was).
>>
>>53305568
Is that realism or just game mechanics, though? Why/how is there a difference between the jagds and the "safe" areas that someone chopping you in half with a sword, turning you to stone, roasting you to ash with a Firaga or insta-gibbing you with a Doom just "knocks you out" when you're in the latter?
>>
>>53305624
What, am I the only one who dropped all the Jagds to block Bervenia (and Ambervale).

Because fuck Mewt, that's why.
>>
>>53305583
Thank you for volunteering.
I look forward to the jumps, anon.
>>
>>53305639
No, it's realism. There are literally magical Judges that teleport in and oversee all battles everywhere but the Jagds. Their magic makes all attacks non-lethal, no matter how wild or Ultima you make them.

I don't remember exactly why the Judges didn't go to Jagds. It's been a while since I played those games so that tidbit of lore escapes me, but the Judges are very real for FFTA. The characters even talk about them all over the place.

>>53305655
Probably not. I always dropped them in out of the way places because I fucking hated Jagds.
>>
>>53305562
>Yandere from Slice of Life.

Yandachi is a superior yandere. Plus, comes with a sapient Woundhealer to help with all the "accidents".
>>
>>53305524
Your Pokemon. They're your real friends, after all!
>>
>>53304458
Bubblegum Crisis, Ultimate Spiderman, Kancole, Worm and SWAT Kats
>>
>>53305632
There's gonna be one based on Dinah's power, and I'm probably gonna rewrite PTV to buff it from that old ruling of mine, I think I went too far in the other direction.

Also been trying to think of some other potential precog ideas, since that type of power isn't represented a lot in jumpchain and it'd be nice to see some more options that aren't Clairvoyance from Raildex/Fate or something.

Main issue is just figuring out what kind of spin to put on it.
>>
>>53305717
Jagd allow you to murder Montblanc. That was basically all they needed to do to sell me on them. What do you mean I can't Dispatch you on missions? I'm certainly not going to take you into missions after I've got a moogle who doesn't have terrible stats, so what good are you?
>>
>>53305772
Please don't put in options just because of inter jump reasons like that.
>>
>>53305524
Overlord (Game), the Minions. You get Browns for free and can buy the others. They are suicidaly loyal to you.

Creepy Pasta, the Cultists. They are also crazy.
>>
>>53305772

Are you going to keep the tech miniaturization and the adaptability shard powers?
>>
>>53305772
You see the "outline" or an after image of things as they would be in the future in the area around you. Instead of long distance precog, you can see the positions everything will be in after x time (where you decide x, and it gets less reliable as you go further). You can tell if someone is going to pass through an area, who's going to pass through that area, and what they are going to do. Good in combat, since you can see your opponents moves before they do them.

Sounds too weak maybe?
>>
>>53305808
Precog is central to Worm -- it isn't out of place. The most significant actors all have it, every Cape has some level of extra sensory ability, and the inciting incident of the plot is precog -- several times over, even. First to motivate the Entities, and later when Eden gets in a precog feedback loop and accidentally hands out the best precog ability -- whom the user promptly uses to murder Eden and proceed to shape the world and multiple dimensions.
>>
>>53305852
So why did he say he wanted it because there weren't enough in the chain and he didn't want it to be just ones from Raildex or Fate? If there are good reasons for it, he should use those, not ones that make it seem like he's trying to compete against specific jumps.
>>
>>53305808
Precog being a cool power type that isn't represented a ton is hardly a bad reason to think about including some.

If I didn't think about stuff that I think would be cool in jumpchain that I don't see then literally none of my jumps would have been made.

Also >>53305852 has a really great point, a lot of Worms plot is influenced by precog of one form or another, it's very thematic to the setting even if most of those are outliers.
>>
>>53305772
How do you wank Complete Arsenal to develop Worm?
>>
>>53305772
So what is the Shard Origin going to be like? Could we even choose who we want to be bonded to?
>>
>>53305808
Why not? This isn't inter-jump balance, it's including an ability that's underrepresented in Jumpchain in a setting where that kind of ability is relatively common and powerful.
>>
>>53305772
I forget, do you have Accord-style scaling intelligence as a power? Or any "innate understanding of X," like Shen Yu for movement? Or any alternate senses, like Leviathan's hydrokinetic senses or Tecton's geological senses? You could probably combine the last three into a single "Power Sense" that gives you the ability to sense through any medium you can control, but that might be too meta since it relies on out of context powers.
>>
>>53305878
But it has representation. We just got a jump, the Academy one, that has precog powers. Countless magic systems give precog.

It just comes around as you being shitty about Raildex/Fate when you phrase your reasons like you did earlier.
>>
>>53305927
>Underrepresented
Not true and also pretty much the most meta reason possible.

You keep saying it's common in the setting, so use that explanation. Stop trying to justify it with bullshit like it not being in other jumps. No other jump would get away with something like that and you believe you have good reasons other then that, so use them.
>>
>>53305877
There's nothing wrong with wanting to make unique options rather than just giving yet another power identical to another one in the jump. It's the good kind of meta.
>>
>>53305945
So you're saying that it shouldn't be included because it's already represented in other jumps.

How ironic. And hypocritical.
>>
File: StrikerS.jpg (71KB, 1069x640px) Image search: [Google]
StrikerS.jpg
71KB, 1069x640px
I wish to make Taylor Hebert into a badass Magical Girl, what would I need to do such?
>>
File: 1495117941702.gif (225KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1495117941702.gif
225KB, 700x393px
>>53305998
Kyubey. Or the perk from Wraith timeline Madoka.
A giant fucking weapon, too. Because those are cool.
A way to power magic on social awkwardness, Bullying and mental trauma.
>>
>>53305998
Literally just give her a Device or similar source of power. Or Companion her and take her to a magical girl Jump.

Don't make her into a Lich-Girl, though. She's been through enough, and nobody deserves that.
>>
>>53305979
I'm saying he shouldn't use those reasons for it, since anyone else using those sorts of reasoning would get screamed at by everyone. I've not said it shouldn't be in the jump and even told you to use the other reasons you said.

>>53305972
But it's not unique by your own admittance. It's just 'under represented', so it wouldn't be a unique option. It's not the good kind of meta to make something for the sake of being unique either. Making something that fits the series and is unique is good but it was another person entirely that said that, Worm didn't say anything on it.
>>
>>53305884
Mainly just the powers it gives you getting better over time. You're kinda the opposite of Eidolon, starting off a ton weaker but you're slowly growing while he's in decline.

>>53305934
Accords is in there already yes, and I'm thinking of something like Shen Yu's but I'm not sure if I want to take up a slot with it.

>>53305945
>>53305969
To be frank, you're basically putting words into my mouth.. >>53305927 >>53305972 >>53305979 all pretty much sum it up. I like precog and think it's a cool type of power, I don't see it much, which means I don't see many neat examples, so I'd like to make some.

Again, literally the reason I make everything I do here. From jumps to perks, and I'd like to think my jumps have more than shown I'm not SJ-chan putting crap that doesn't fit the setting and themes at all just because.
>>
>>53306031
What device?
>>
File: 158e490c0938986feb25fca74d3d76b0.png (892KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
158e490c0938986feb25fca74d3d76b0.png
892KB, 1200x1800px
>>53305998
I'd recommend Kamen Rider gear, mostly because it's easy enough to pick up and hand to other people with just a few perks. Shoot for Cosmic Switches so she can be powered by Friendship for maximum Magical Girl experience.

That kick ass energy sword might take a little bit of magi-tech to get right though.
>>
>>53306085

Don't ignore me you slut
>>
>>53305878

Of course, all that precog is the cause of of most of the larger plot holes...

It's the same problem as Contessa. The plausibility of a story relies more and more on spontaneous retardation, the more precog and keikaku powers exist.

And in Worm's case, the backstory itself is undone by the precognitive and simulation abilities of the Entities. A "broken Von Neumann swarm" explanation would have been better than the "they cannot into creativity".
>>
>>53306085
>putting crap that doesn't fit the setting and themes
Yeah, Worm, not him but...this really isn't the best jump for you to claim that. There's a bunch of stuff in the jump that doesn't fit at all (Auto fix of all psychological issues post jump, removing canon limits of powers for the sake of it, one could even argue that 50cp phonecall fix option doesn't fit)

Got no beef with the rest of the post though
>>
>>53305998
Seconding Kyubey. It just fits so well. A race of aliens giving young girls magical powers and a single wish in order to turn them into magical girls so that they can build up and harvest their emotional energy to stall the heat death of the universe.

And it's not even surprising. Being Taylor is suffering after all.
>>
>>53305772
You could do two different types of Worm Precogs pretty easily. One for the kind who has combat precognition - they're able to basically sense the future when actively stressed, but anything further gets fuzzy. One is the kind who's more of a seer - they get inklings of the future in weird ways, like colors and numbers.

Or you can do pseudo-precognition, like Number Man predicting things mathematically.
>>
>>53305772
Have a version of the power that the three big Thinkers of the Protectorate had? Something based on asking questions and getting colors or something like that?
Maybe it's less specific and powerful than Dinah's numbers, but you could bomb it with questions or something like that.

Or what about a power that works by 'locking' an event (for example, you getting arrested by the police), and you get the possibilities of that event happening? Not exactly Dinah's power, as you could only lock an event per day or something like that, but once you have locked it you automatically know when the chances of said event happening lower or increase.

Also, post-cognotion is not really common in the chain and would also be an useful power.
>>
>>53306090
Presumably a Nanoha Device.
>>
>>53306085
So why did you mention Raildex and Fate at all? You said yourself you wanted options for it that weren't from there. Why did you need to mention those two?
>>
>>53306090
...A Device from Nanoha, like the kind in the picture you linked.
>>
>>53306085
For the Tinker perks, will you include Hero's wavelength abilities?

That Entity-lite potential seemed to be really nice if you could get enough resources.
>>
>>53306224
Blows the others out of the water though.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>53303906
A groinsaw that can cut through nearly anything, even time itself.
>>
>>53306238
Not much more than things like Complete Arsenal or Thanatos. Or Reverse Engineering for that matter.

Also, Tinkers start slow and require a lot of prep work to do anything on the big leagues.
>>
>>53305717
Well, that's a relief to know. Though that does make me wonder how to become a Judge / learn their tricks?
>>
File: Chuck.gif (375KB, 190x142px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.gif
375KB, 190x142px
>>53306260
>>
>>53306271
I meant blows the other Tinker powers out of the water, Reverse Engineering is maybe the exception. Even going solely by what Scion's wavelength thing can do, it's incredibly wide and powerful, and going even close to the common fan view of that ability means it can do just about anything.
>>
>>53306260
So you've literally turned your dick into the ultimate weapon?
>>
>>53305772
Honestly it is hard to think of a precog that would be better in some way or otherwise compete with PtV. The only thing I can think of is precog that doesn't focus on specifics like PtV and instead shows you something more in grand strokes. Like strategy in place of tactics, not quite as precise but easier to follow, telling you the general sorts of things you should do, or rather than telling you who when and where something is going to happen, instead tell you what, why and how. Like not telling you who is going to win an election, but telling you what sort of person would win. Emphasis on the big picture rather than details.
>>
>>53306305
Hero had twelve years with it and he only got a jetpack, some explosives and a a disintegration gun.

Yes, he had the potential to do a lot bullshit, but that's just potential that would take a lot of time on its own. Meanwhile, you saw Bakuda crafting reality distorting bombs and nukes to blow up entire states in the few months that she had her powers.
>>
>>53306238
Not really. The others apply to non-Worm tech, meaning you can do shit like making miniature Death Stars or learning to understand Incubator technology.
>>
>>53305772
There's a couple (few?) Protectorate precogs who get briefly mentioned, e.g. Hunch. IIRC one was able to give a score out of ten on a subject and another gave colours, but no real info on what their limitations were.
>>
>>53305772

Few ideas of varying potency:

Gives everyone on the planet/organization/area an "intuitive sense" of the benefits, when taking an action that aligns with your goals (and actually would benefit them).

A Psychohistory type power, similar to Karmatron Dynamics theories being run on a sufficiently advanced computer.

A Reverse Psychometry power. Rather than let you read the history of an object and borrow the skills from past wielders, it reads the future of it and lets you borrow the skills of those in the future who will wield it (other than yourself and those you trained).

An intuitive sense for how to defy any precognitive predictions that might be active on or around you. With hijacking - any time a prophecy is made, you can edit it on-the-fly.

A memetic prophecy power, that makes people's actions subtly twist towards it being fulfilled, the more people know of it. The vaguer it is, the more powerful, and the more successful it can be with low population infection.
>>
>>53306293
well technically it's also the staff of light from LoT which has been imported several other places and shows the for the Scenario reward In Anima Beyond Fantasy ,Trident of Lucifer from DC Mystic, Gaia memory/Gashat/runic/vaporal & true strike enchanted/demonically enhanced groinsaw which I made myself, stolen safeguard sword from BLAME! , Kinetic Cestus From monster Hunter and UNITY ring from Enter The Gungeon,fused together with the sacred treasure option in seven deadly sins .
>>53306322
It's not an actual part of me,Can't you see the harness in the picture? on the rare occasions when my Dick is a chainsaw it's gun metal not bright orange.
>>
>>53306345
Path to Victory's biggest limitation is that it's under your control, which means if you're not asking the right questions you're not getting the best outcome. Any precognition which doesn't require you to ask questions can compete with it, because it overcomes your human limitations.
>>
>>53306426
>>53306322
also, it's not my ultimate weapon. My ultimate weapon is a grenade launcher the projectiles of which detonate with the force of the Big Bang and release a new universe
>>
>>53302711
I did notice that, and I thought it was odd.
Did you also notice that two of the neo Nazi capes had powers vaguely related to whiteness or light?
Alabaster and Purity.

Also, Legend is an openly gay superhero who's power is rainbow lasers.
And the most powerful cape on the planet (Eidolon) is a straight white man who can do almost anything he wants.

…It's subtle, isn't it?
>>
File: IMG_3882.png (126KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3882.png
126KB, 400x341px
Have you ever been filled with RAGE?
>>
>>53306476
ALL THE TIME.
>>
>>53306287
People have been trying to understand the Judge's magic since forever with very, very little to show for it. They're a secretive bunch. Your best shot is tracking down Judgemaster Cid, which may or may not be an daunting task all on its own. He's the leader of the Judges, but what it takes to join their ranks is never talked about. They are firmly Lawful Neutral as an organization though. They do not interfere in any battle, no matter their personal feelings, except to enforce the Laws in effect. And, of course, protect those battling from permanent harm.

You might also talk to Ezel Berbier, who's made it his life's work to annoy Judges any way that he can. Even to the point of figuring out how to make Anti-Laws that partially nullify the restrictions Judges can place on battlefields. Just be sure to bring lots and lots of gil. He charges a TON for those things. But, if you do a bit of work for him, he might give you a discount or let you in on the secrets he's unearthed.
>>
>>53306467
Was Eidolon white? I always thought he was black.
>>
So how am I supposed to wank atelier style alchemy working outside the context/limitations of game mechanics?
>>
File: uhhhhthicker.png (9KB, 443x253px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhthicker.png
9KB, 443x253px
>>53306476
BEHOLD MY RAGE.
>>
>>53306085
I've got a suggestion from an awful fanfic that I started once and never finished.

A Thinker power that allows you to synch up with and integrate the memories of your alternate selves in potential future timelines (up to a maximum range of three days). From your perspective it appears as if you have the ability to send your consciousness backwards in time up to that distance. It seems to allow you to "try again" over and over until you succeed, although overuse (using it dozens or upwards of a hundred times in a row) will result in a Thinker headache. In reality, however, your power is a precog ability which is feeding you the memories of your potential future selves from alternate timelines.

His name was Deja Vu.
>>
File: c5d.png (42KB, 374x490px) Image search: [Google]
c5d.png
42KB, 374x490px
>>53306518
wait that's not what i meant to post
>>
File: Rage.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>53306476
>>
>>53306305
I'm pretty sure Reverse Engineering is meant to be Dragon's power, but, uh. She's not actually a Tinker. She's a Thinker with a heavily Tinker complementary power, plus her natural-

I mean, plus her inherent advantages.
>>
>>53306530
That's super cool.
>>
>>53306512
Same as in game. You create alchemical objects with elements that you gain from breaking down objects or creatures, and require a Mana capable of working that element to do so. The only limitation is that you can create new ones with enough time and research.

What I had couldn't figure out when I was working on this Jump was figuring out how to create the non-Alchemist backgrounds
>>
>>53306476
I'm saving my RAGE for Doom 2016.
>>
Assuming i can get enough detain into it would it be possible to make a staff compleyely of moonsilver of other exalted metal full of rooms anf such, like a model of a super tall tower, that way when I combine itwith my ryu jingu bang and make it huge it is a real tower and works as a manse?
>>
File: Kronk Riiiiiight.jpg (16KB, 339x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kronk Riiiiiight.jpg
16KB, 339x400px
>>53306556
>>
File: theincredibles650x360.jpg (152KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
theincredibles650x360.jpg
152KB, 650x360px
>>53306507
You should never trust fanart. Although I also always though of him as black when reading.

Incidentally, this was my first mental-image of Legend.
>>
>>53306467
Legend is an openly gay superhero who uses his laser superpowers to make rainbows. Also to bend light rays and okay fine, his power is literally to make light gay.
>>
>>53306467
It is obviously a Simurgh plot.
>>
File: 2849442-take+your+heart+3.png (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2849442-take+your+heart+3.png
48KB, 320x320px
>all this talk about horrible Worm people

Guys, we have a simpler answer now.
>>
>>53306614
Shit, you too?
>>
>>53306576
No, I get that's the general picture of it, I'm more talking about the specifics. Like, the way I've internalized it as magic chemistry where you have an input of materials related to an output and the processing to get there basically being magic.

I can't remember if this is the case in the games or not, but I also think that its possible to change the input and the process and still end up with the same results, because it's actually supposed to make some kind of internally logically consistent sense, like actual chemistry but bullshit and magical.

But does that mean you can wank that as just working as long as it follows along those general guidelines? Can I just come up with my own alchemical creations as long as I put the work in and it still fits within those rules?
>>
>>53306672
>Apply Persona to all settings until fixed.
I want to see this chain written.
>>
>>53306467
>Eidolon
>straight white man who can do whatever he wants
>massive inferiority complex means it isn't enough
>constantly afraid of losing his power and relevance
>can only remain strong by stealing powers from others
>subconsciously invents threats to stay relevant
>ends up ruining the entire world
Goddammit, Wildbow.
>>
>>53306694
It's good to know that my limited imagination is not unique.
>>
>>53306740
I don't know, I'd have to replay the games. I never thought too hard about how Alchemy worked - but magical chemistry combining elements makes as much sense as anything.
>>
>>53306600
No. Manses require a Demesne to be build upon. But I guess it'd get you a normal really tall tower?
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>53304875
JUSTICE KNIGHT SAVES THE WORLD!

>>53305837
The Minions are the best minions an evil overlord could ask for.

>>53305998
Turn her into a magical girl, one of the Madoka jumps lets you do it, and let her do the rest.

>>53306476
Yes.
>>
>>53306841
>Yes.
Elaborate
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>53307007
Justice has had....issues with rage since before he became a jumper. Rage and anger come very quickly, and very easily. More than that he enjoys violence and hurting people. He spent a very long time suppressing these things, thinking them the Evil within himself. Despite both of these facts he never threw a single punch in Pokemon for example. His benefactor spent several jumps poking and prodding him, and his issues with his rage and sadism, until it all came to a head in Persona, where he had to deal with his Rage made Manifest.

He has since come to accept his rage and sadism for what they are, parts of him. He embraces them, but he never lets them control him. When something makes him make he lets himself get mad, rather than try to suppress the anger, but he doesn't let his anger dictate his actions. When he fights he lets himself enjoy the pain he causes his enemies, but he doesn't act with deliberate cruelty to cause more pain, nor does he go looking for excuses to cause pain.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 498x310px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 498x310px
>>53307088
>>
File: 1494405129258.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494405129258.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>53307088
So another murderhobo that is a paladin in disguise?

Yes, it does sound fitting for a Jumper.
>>
>>53307120
Related to pic related: did anybody know that Smellerbee was a girl? Cuz I didn't.
>>
>>53307120
Infernals is near the end of his chain, but his Rage has fully manifested as a third circle soul. Antherion a living volcano.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_033112.jpg (55KB, 261x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_033112.jpg
55KB, 261x447px
>>53307088
Actual character flaws and development? In /jc/? Outstanding.
>>53307125
Have you looked in a mirror recently? Practiced the projection Magecraft perhaps?
>>
>>53307125
>another "paladin" that is a murderhobo in disguise
FTFY
>>
>>53306476
all day every day, the constant Seething anger has not left me since even before I started jumping, the only thing that changed is I've improved my ability to control and direct it,but it's still there and it still needs release almost constantly .
>>
File: wonderwoman.jpg (76KB, 735x981px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman.jpg
76KB, 735x981px
>>53306614
Did you think Alexandria was Wonder Woman too? Like there's no other mental image I can get of her.
>>
>>53307156
Pretty sure that was the joke. No one knew until she said it. Well I suppose there are people who 'knew', but there are people who claimed Iroh was secretly a woman or some shit. Probably a fetish or something.

>>53307125
What is it that makes a man Good? Does having an Evil nature make a man Evil, no matter what he does to resist his nature?

>>53307176
I'm not great at writefaggery, but my characters do have a lot of thought put into their personalities, and their development as characters.
>>
>>53303573
Sorry, that was all I'd written.
>>
>>53307191
>>53306476

it's part of why my third circle souls have all that stuff about protecting my loved ones and comfort and channeling violence to productive ends,Because before I had them things got out of hand frequently and very quickly.
>>
>>53307192
Why did you post an image of Vista?
>>
>>53307192
Close. I always pictured her as Wonder Woman in Batman's costume. Like they'd just made good one some of their Justice League sexual tension and she was doing that thing where she's wearing his outfit in a sexy way.
>>
>>53306760
~jaw drops~
What? I? What?
Oh, goodness, the parallels.
How didn't I see this before?
>>
File: Ghost cup.gif (3MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost cup.gif
3MB, 480x268px
>>53307176
Mirrors don't work with vampires, silly arachnid.
>>
>>53307433
>Mirrors don't work with vampires
Not with that attitude!
>>
>>53301346
>selling your body to creepy old man for a chance to make really shitty music
How about no
>>
File: alexandria is wonder bat.jpg (163KB, 904x800px) Image search: [Google]
alexandria is wonder bat.jpg
163KB, 904x800px
>>53307279
Close
>>
>>53305772
How about a power that lets you spam short simulations (up to a minute in the beginning) in an instant, enabling you to adapt and change your actions to the future with each successive instance. There'd be problems with Tinker headaches if you use too many of them in short intervals, and the obvious drawback is that it is really short term, so changes in battle that take longer to show themselvse would surprise the user. On the other hand, it's much more specific and useful in the short term than most other precog powers, especially in battles. I think it'd fill a nice niche.
>>
>>53307433
Stupid thought, but now I'm thinking of how you could upload "incredible stop stop-motion animation" clips when in reality you are a vampire and are doing most of it in real time.
>>
File: 1493335779568.png (70KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493335779568.png
70KB, 500x528px
>>53307484
That doesn't look like a hero
Heroes need to look the part and inspire people!
>>
File: 1469706144874.jpg (1MB, 3299x2199px) Image search: [Google]
1469706144874.jpg
1MB, 3299x2199px
>>53307484
I always thought that this pic was the best drawing of the Triumvirate.
>>
>>53307475
>Shut up whore, no one will by your trash music without us advertising it, now if you want to make it in this industry you've got to do some things for us.
>>
>>53306789
Can I make foof with alchemy
>>
File: magical realm.jpg (10KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
magical realm.jpg
10KB, 166x200px
>>53307507
>Upload video of awesome after effects
>It's just you using magic
>People says that it looks 'too fake'
>>
>>53307507
Oh man. Vampire stop motion technician. That's genius.
>>
since we are characters with super powers, who are the best powered waifus in the chain?
>>
>>53307548
That's Legend's Job, Alexandria is the 'batman' of their group, the one who is supposed to scare the shit out of the villains.
>>
>>53307589
Batman is not a public character, and he doesnt deal with bureaucracy or laws. That's why he's scarier than he'd be if he was working with the police. He won't kill you, sure, but I'm pretty sure most thugs don't know that. He doesn't show up in public, so there's rumors about him that nobody confirms or denies.
He's scarier in a different way than Alexandria.
>>
>>53307635
Hey, I'm not Wildbow. I didn't come up with the idea, but that was Wildbow's idea of Alexandria. Hero and Legend are the inspirational types, whereas Alexandria is the 'scare the shit out of bad guys because of what I'll do to them' type.
>>
File: 0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png (864KB, 780x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png
864KB, 780x1080px
>>53307586
I mean, the obvious first choice for me is Raven. But I say that all the time and it gets boring. So I'll spice things up and root for Spider Gwen.
>>
>>53306760
>>53307411
>Eidolon for all his faults still has heroic motivations, dies trying to save the world.
>Taylor the protag of the narrative is a teenage white girl with a victim complex who refuses to her actions aren't justified.
>Any opposition just proves her enemies are corrupt, hypocrits, or ignorant of the ets shot in the head but gets a good ending
>Saves the world by emotionally abusing a powerful male figure after forcing her will on everybody with power.
>>
>>53307703
Fuck phone posting butchered that. Disregard me I suck cocks.
>>
File: Confused Airship.jpg (32KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Airship.jpg
32KB, 600x765px
>>53307703
>wonders if taylor is enemy
is she?
>>
File: TO BATTLE MY STEED.jpg (100KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
TO BATTLE MY STEED.jpg
100KB, 680x454px
Jumpers! Do you have a trusty steed that you ride into battle with? If so, what kind of steed is it?
>>
>>53307586
Gaia
>>
>>53307764
She's not really a good person. If she wasn't the protag I doubt anybody would spend any effort arguing otherwise.
>>
File: War.jpg (148KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
War.jpg
148KB, 1024x640px
>>53307792
>>
>>53307553
>Legend is Hal Jordan
I think I'll stick with Brozone.
>>
File: Toph.jpg (555KB, 616x900px) Image search: [Google]
Toph.jpg
555KB, 616x900px
>>53307586
Haven't seen her mentioned ever, but Toph. Nothing happened until the last year of the jump though, and it was...a surprise, for lack of a better word.
She ended up becoming a massive powerhouse over the course of the chain. Earth-based perks, of course.
>>
>>53307703
>til the SJW philosophy is what saves the world.
>>
>>53307792
I think Qilin are pretty awesome, whenever I seed life on a world or see a developing strain of humanity I make sure to introduce Qilin to be humanities guides and protectors.

It's hard to go wrong with a hyper magical chimera of a a dragon, deer, and a lion that is frequently on fire.
>>
>>53307920
I would a 9-years older Toph. Bet she's rock your world.
>>
>>53307970
>pun and pedo
Neck yourself
>>
>>53307920
Did she turn out like 'canon'(if anyone considers korra canon) Toph? That is to say, incapable of staying with a single partner and flighty?
>>
>>53307953
Where'd you get them from?
Generic xianxia, or are they in something like d&d? Or one of the Mtg jumps?
Also, agreed, they can be pretty awesome.
>>
>>53307985
>nine years older
>pedo
Braining is hard, isn't it?
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.