[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this for dealing with problems within the party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How accurate is this for dealing with problems within the party?
>>
>>53296646
Pretty much 100%, but some people are just bad at basic human interaction, so it doesn't have an absolute success rate.
>>
>no path for realizing you are overreacting and shutting the fuck up

>>do what I say
>>everyone is happy!
>self-important millennial twat confirmed
>>
>>53296775
Except there literally is, you fucking autist.
>>
>Not having different branches for DM having issue with player behavior and the contrary

>Not having branches for violations of common etiquette

Your chart is shit.
>>
There's nothing here for fighting, fucking or eating the other player so pretty lacking IMO.
>>
>>53296796
So: do we need a step before "a player or GM does something you don't like"?

Because i can't think of one.
>>
>>53296646
this reeks of reddit
>>
>>53296646
Does It Bother Anyone Else That it's Titled Like This?
>>
>>53296775
>no path for realizing you are overreacting and shutting the fuck up

That would be
>still doing it
>no
>could be worse
>>
>>53296903
Are you new to English titling?
A common practice is that words in titles are capitalized except for:
articles, coordinating conjunctions, prepositions, and the "to" you'd see in infinitives.
>>
>>53296646
pretty accurate but obviously many of the autists that play tabletop RPGs are incapable of actually talking through problems like adults
>>
File: CvZiZ-8UMAE_s1_.jpg (13KB, 257x248px) Image search: [Google]
CvZiZ-8UMAE_s1_.jpg
13KB, 257x248px
>>53296775
nice shitpost, you baiting tardmonger
>>
>>53297056

Pretty sure that "your" shouldn't be capitalized
>>
>>53300961
You're wrong, sorry friendo.
>>
>>53296875
In my group, the GM assumes more responsibility, and has more leeway, in resolving disputes.
It became this way precisely because >>53296748 is right, people tend to not speak their mind, let shit fester, then act out in other ways, so the GM has carte blanche to be proactive in bringing shit to heel.
I do feel that in general, the position of power that a GM has compared to a player means that their approach needs more nuance, whereas OP's chart is clearly from a player's perspective; most GMs that have balls do not need to the group's ok to boot a player, for example, but sensible ones will clear it with the group.
>>
>>53296646

Seems dead on accurate to me
>>
>>53296903
Lrn2English, anon
>>
>>53296646
>KICK THE NERD OUT
We have found the villain and he is us.
>>
File: 1493678541245.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493678541245.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>53296775
>millennial whining about other millennials

Keep it up, I'm sure you're impressing all those baby boomers you look up to so much.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.