[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fatalis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

>Party ascends to the top of ominous looking tower that suddenly appeared to face the mad sorceror who obviously summoned it.
>Encounters no monsters on their way to the top, which is odd enough
>Get to the top of the tower
>Ominous Latin chanting intensifies
>Eclipse begins to obscure the light of the sun
>Suddenly blackhole out of nowhere
>The Fatalis, Lord of all dragons has come

How screwed is your party /tg/?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (312KB, 1382x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
312KB, 1382x800px
>>53293579
Bumping with a few images.
>>
File: t3_63p6wd.jpg (975KB, 1725x2027px) Image search: [Google]
t3_63p6wd.jpg
975KB, 1725x2027px
>>53293579
Pretty screwed. If the tower has stairs or any traps at all, at least 2 of them are already dead. The survivors run as fast as they can back to a fortified city.

Nah. That's not giving them enough credit. They probably ran the moment the eclipse started unless there was immediate loot available.
>>
>>
>>53293579
>We decide we don't have time for this and teleport back up to our space ship and just nuke the surrounding area from orbit, use our back-up planet-buster guns in case of an emergency
>>
They all have guns and I'm fairly certain they're all capable of moving left continuously.
So no issues here.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (35KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
35KB, 640x465px
>>53295040
>Trying to use guns on something whose body is strong enough to take hits from the Hunters weapons casually, and can call down blasts of of dark red lighting to flash-fry you instantly

This will certainly end well.
>>
>>53293579
>GM drops a monhun monster on us
YEYEYEYYEEYYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEY!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: latest[1].png (197KB, 454x675px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
197KB, 454x675px
>>
>>53295103
As someone who has solo gunned White Fatalis in every game it's been in, shooting it to death is one of the easiest ways of dealing with it.
So yes, I imagine it can go very well, especially when there are five people shooting it.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (357KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
357KB, 1024x768px
>>53295571
Depends on the kind of gun really. It also depends on whether or not the Fatalis decides to job the fight., and doesn't just go full Frontier.
>>
>>53296455
Never go full Frontier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.