[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i brought something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1489623248074.jpg (963KB, 1711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489623248074.jpg
963KB, 1711x1000px
>>
well by something i mean all of them
>>
>Brought
or bought?
>>
>>53291768
>Dwarves go from amazing and unique fantasy aesthetic to generic steampunk.

Warhammer is dead.
>>
>>53291768
That big boat looks nice but 90€, really?
And it's what? 15cm long?
>>
>>53291953
About two years late, buddy.
>>
is it just me, or are those runes just a lot of nonsense?
>>
>>53292051
My grudge will never end.
>>
>>53291768
I want to put some spider tank legs on them, remove the balloons and build a mechanicum pimp chair, which one should I do it with?
>>
>>53291953
At least they've got different amounts of ventral nipple cannons to visually differentiate the three size classes of their angry figureheaded, central finned, forecastle-mounted gun toting testicle ships.

This is why I can't take Sigmar seriously, everything within a faction's model range looks nearly the same at first glance. And the Sigmarine poster boys that 50% of people play are genuinely identical with a consistent paint job, unless they're a hero riding a Dracohawkolith or a Purifanglightsunsteed.
>>
>>53291953
>Fyreslayers
>amazing and unique fantasy aesthetic
You're an idiot
>>
>>53292235
>Fyre
Fucking hate that word.
>>
>>53292235
I don't think he was talking about hese ya know.
>>
>>53292163
The small one is more cockpit shaped and could probably be repurposed as a personal all-terrain fuckmobile. Putting legs on a chunky full sized boat would look stupid and more importantly un-AdMech.
>>
>>53292235
I'm pretty sure he was talking about real WHFB dorfs.
>>
>>53292314
Ok I love my Dwavi, but they are generic Dwarfs to the core with just a fistful of gunpowder and a fetish for not letting bygones be bygones.
>>
>>53291953

Please explain exactly what the 'unique fantasy asthetic' was for dwarves before the steam punk design 'ruined it'. Then explain why the "steampunk" design is bad.

Because as of right now, you're just a schizophrenic whiner who shits himself whenever he sees retrofuturistic designs based on fantasy staples going "steampunk! Wahh steampunk! Wahh Tumblr! Wahh /tg/ said I have to hate this, WAHHH!"
>>
>>53295049
>retrofuturistic designs based on fantasy staples
Read: applied steampunk.
>b-b-but the mustache guns are so ORIGINAL
>>
File: you sem upset.jpg (36KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
you sem upset.jpg
36KB, 680x300px
>>53295049
>Because as of right now, you're just a schizophrenic whiner who shits himself whenever he sees retrofuturistic designs based on fantasy staples going "steampunk! Wahh steampunk! Wahh Tumblr! Wahh /tg/ said I have to hate this, WAHHH!"
jesus anon, did people not sharing your opinions kill your dog or something?
calm your fucking tits.

>Please explain exactly what the 'unique fantasy asthetic' was for dwarves
originally there was a very gallo-celtic-Normand-norse feel to dorfs. you can see this in shit like the lord shield bearers and shit like that. shit got progressively more norse but that was fine.
basically playing asterix and obelix.
It's rather comfy if you like that type of shit and i personally do.

On the other hand while I'm not against the steam punk as a genre by nature it is a very overusedone and one that does tend to overpower whatever it is melded into.
the dorfs don't really have as much of a dorf feel, to the point of them looking Victorian British to me.
now I'm a bit of a britaboo, and i can tell you the white-red dorfs look like colonial troops with Wolsey pith helmets. colonial style dress.
It's stopped being that norman style, and become more british steampunk.
so if you really liked that style and would have hoped for something more classic dorfy then you are to be disapointed.
I like my short steam brits though
>>
>>53291795
are you going to convert them into actual boats

because that would be what I'd do with them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.