[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can GW be trusted with their own IP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Gwlogo.png (77KB, 490x203px) Image search: [Google]
Gwlogo.png
77KB, 490x203px
>Blood Bowl returns
>turn a game with a stable, free rule book and massive third party support into a fragmented fuckfest that attracts a few idiots to buy their box set but not much more

>40k
>handwaving away 30 years of the Angels of Death so they can sell weird babby nuMarines

>Fantasy/AoS
>turn decades of work into an oversimple blank canvas, where nothing matters

>Warhammer Quest
>literally just some cold piss that doesn't even deserve the name
>>
No.
>>
>>53275079
/thread
>>
well, i like what they're doing. better than just letting IP get old and stale
>>
>>53275079
/bread
>>
>>53275043
>"Why doesn't everything stay exactly the same like it was" The post

You disgust me on a spiritual level
>>
>>53275043

I demand that they will also release tabletop roleplaying books too.
>>
>>53275160
Better something remains the same if changing it makes it worse.
>>
>>53275079
fpbp
For a long time now the best warhammer stuff have some from independent companies with the license.
>>
>>53275043
Nope. All the genuine talent left GW years ago. The current design team is made up of fools blindly trying to mimic the works of greater men.

Which is fitting, I suppose.
>>
File: fucking goy.png (74KB, 1257x895px) Image search: [Google]
fucking goy.png
74KB, 1257x895px
>>53275043

>Trusting GW
>Trusting nu-GW

I'm still convinced that only FW can handle 40k, especially the aesthetic part
>>
Their rules had always been bad, but you can't deny that their minis are pretty good. I am going to use Primaris Marines as true scale marines personally.
>>
>>53275308
This and the tabletop competition was poor before and mainly consisted of old men re-enacting the battle of waterloo for the thousandth time.
>>
>>53275043
I think Primaris Marines are just an excuse to sell truescale marines without fucking with everyone's existing collections, but the fluff for them is very poorly done.

I think they should have brought back Thunder Warriors as truescale marines. Fits the old-is-better trope of 40k, but is also a desperate move for grimdark times, since Thunder Warriors are strong, but flawed and unstable.
>>
>>53275043
The only thing that appears to have integrity is 40k that's being carried by years and years of world building.
>>
>>53276570
>have integrity is 40k that's being carried by years and years of world building.
How much does 20 years of world building really count though when it's capped by 10 years of world rebuilding?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.